时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Please help me. I can’t feel my legs. Please. | 请救我 我的腿没知觉了 求求你 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna die. | 我会死的 |
[00:27] | -It’s been seven minutes. -I’m done with this, okay? | -才过了七分钟 -我受够了 好吗 |
[00:33] | -Is it worse than you thought? -I can’t breathe. | -这比你想的要可怕吗 -我不能呼吸 |
[00:39] | What are you doing? Just let me out! | 你在干什么 快放我出去 |
[00:43] | Just let me out. Yes, it’s worse! Don’t! Please! | 放我出去啊 是的 这可怕多了 不要 求求你 |
[00:53] | Don’t! Let me out! | 不要 放我出去 |
[00:58] | Please! Let me out! Please! | 求你放我出去 求求你 |
[01:05] | Please! | 求求你 |
[01:13] | 不安感 十 | |
[01:53] | 失去意识八分钟 | |
[02:11] | 佛吉尼亚宽提科 | |
[02:12] | 联邦调查局行为分析小组 | |
[02:18] | Gideon left everything, except the photographs. | 除了照片外 吉迪恩把其他东西都留了下来 |
[02:21] | He always said those were like his family. | 他总是说那些就像他的家人 |
[02:25] | What should we do with all of this? | 我们该如何处理这些东西 |
[02:38] | Come in. | 进来 |
[02:41] | -How is everyone? -Adapting. | -大家怎么样 -还在适应 |
[02:46] | His resignation is official. | 他的辞职已经正式批准了 |
[02:48] | Jason Gideon is no longer an agent of the Bureau. | 贾森・吉迪恩不再是 行为分析小组的探员 |
[02:52] | Is he going to guest lecture? | 他会做客席讲座吗 |
[02:54] | No, he’s gone. His years of service are appreciated. | 不 他走了 很感激他多年来的工作 |
[03:00] | -We’re looking for his replacement. -That was fast. | -我们正在找人接替他的职位 -动作真快 |
[03:03] | The Bureau doesn’t like to leave posts empty for long. I’d like your input. | 调查局不喜欢职位空置太长时间 我想听听你的意见 |
[03:06] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[03:09] | -Sir, we’re gathering. -Thank you. | -长官 我们要开会 -谢谢 |
[03:12] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:15] | Okay, we have four victims in Oregon. Two male, two female… | 俄勒冈州出现四名受害者 两男两女 |
[03:19] | -I got this. -Sure. | -让我来 -好的 |
[03:25] | I know that we’ve all been wondering what this was all about. | 我知道我们所有人 一直想知道究竟发生什么事 |
[03:28] | And, you know, I’ve known Jason for many years, | 而且 我认识贾森多年 |
[03:32] | and I can tell you, I have no idea. But it doesn’t even matter. | 我可以告诉你们 我不知道 但这并不重要 |
[03:38] | What matters is we’re here and we’re gonna continue. | 重要的是我们在这里继续工作 |
[03:43] | Portland field office uncovered a mass grave with three bodies | 波特兰驻地办事处发现了 埋有三具尸体的集体坟墓 |
[03:46] | killed six months ago. Nearby they found another body. | 六个月前遇害 他们在附近发现另一具尸体 |
[03:50] | Causes of death range from burning alive to asphyxiation. | 死因从活活烧死到窒息 |
[03:54] | -No sexual assault. -Well, the torture is clearly sadistic. | -没有遭受性侵 -折磨手段明显有虐待性质 |
[03:57] | But the lack of sexual preference | 但没有性取向就难以分辨 |
[03:59] | is gonna make it hard to tell if the UnSub is male or female. | 不明嫌犯是男或女性 |
[04:02] | Typically female serial killers stick to the same MO. | 一般来说 女性连环杀手 坚持用同样的犯案模式 |
[04:05] | It looks like this guy’s all over the place. | 而这个人看起来什么手法都有 |
[04:06] | The most recent victim is Jenny Wittman, | 最新出现的受害者是 珍妮・威特曼 |
[04:08] | asphyxiated, discovered yesterday. | 窒息而死 昨天被发现 |
[04:10] | -How long was she missing? -She was never reported missing. | -她失踪了多久 -她从未被报失踪 |
[04:15] | -What about the others? -Only one. | -那么其他人呢 -只有一人 |
[04:16] | One of four? | 四人只有一人吗 |
[04:18] | Rick Holland was reported missing nine months ago, | 里克・贺兰德九个月前被报失踪 |
[04:20] | but the search was called off. | 但搜查行动被取消 |
[04:22] | The family discovered his car at the train station, | 他家人在火车站发现了他的车 |
[04:24] | but more importantly they received e-mails from him, | 但他们收到了他发来的邮件 |
[04:27] | saying that he needed time to figure things out. | 说需要时间去想清楚一些事情 |
[04:30] | And his family bought that? | 他的家人居然相信了? |
[04:31] | I guess the alternative is too hard to accept. | 我猜另一种可能性太难以接受 |
[04:33] | Reaching out could be a sign of remorse. | 对外联系可能是懊悔的表现 |
[04:36] | Psychopaths don’t apologise for their behaviour. | 精神变态者不会为他们的行为道歉 |
[04:38] | -This guy’s covering his tracks. -Well, it’s working. | -这个人一直掩盖他的踪迹 -他很成功 |
[04:41] | So, three victims he buried in one grave | 他把三名受害者埋在一个坟墓里 |
[04:45] | and then only Jenny Wittman in the other. | 只有珍妮・威特曼在其他坟墓 |
[04:48] | -You thinking it’s a pattern? -It’s hard to tell. | -你认为这是一种模式吗 -很难说 |
[04:51] | If there is, it’s one down and two to go. | 如果是的话 现在只有一人 还剩两人 |
[05:29] | The Taoist philosopher, Lao Tzu, once wrote, | 道教哲学家老子曾经说道 |
[05:32] | “He who controls others may be powerful, | “胜人者有力” |
[05:35] | “but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” | “自胜者强” |
[05:40] | Can we go over what Portland found? | 我们可以看一下波特兰当局的发现吗 |
[05:42] | One female and two male victims found buried together in the same grave. | 一名女性和两名男性受害者 被发现埋在同一个坟墓里 |
[05:48] | All 25 to 30. All had been dead, six months. | 年龄全部在25到30岁之间 都是已死亡六个月 |
[05:52] | That sounds like three different MOs. | 听起来有三种不同的犯案模式 |
[05:54] | Gary Taylor, the Phantom Sniper, was all over the map, just like this guy. | 幽灵狙击手加里・泰勒 就是各种犯案手法都有 正如这个人一样 |
[05:58] | He changed his MO as his need to control the situation changed. | 随着他要控制的情况的变化 他会相应改变他的犯案模式 |
[06:01] | What about the fresh grave? | 新的坟墓有什么信息 |
[06:03] | A female, 28, dead roughly 48 hours. She was asphyxiated. | 28岁女性 死亡约48小时 她是窒息致死的 |
[06:08] | It’s a good thing this guy’s dump site’s been compromised. | 好在这个人的弃尸地点被曝光了 |
[06:10] | As soon as the UnSub knows that, | 只要不明嫌犯一知道 |
[06:12] | he may feel pressure that we’re onto him. | 他或许因我们在追查他而感到压力 |
[06:14] | Could push him to make a mistake. | 有可能迫使他犯错 |
[06:17] | Hey, you. Down here. | 嘿 说你呢 过来点 |
[06:22] | -I knew that. -Good thing you’re handsome, Doctor. | -我就知道 -好在你很帅 博士 |
[06:26] | Attention team members. | 组员们请注意 |
[06:27] | This killer guy continues to stoop to an all time low of lows | 这名杀人犯继续用史上最低劣的手段 |
[06:30] | by posing as his victims. | 来扮成他的受害者 |
[06:33] | He’s also manipulated two of the families | 他还巧妙地控制两个家庭 |
[06:35] | into thinking that everything was okay, even after they were reported missing. | 让他们觉得一切都好 即使在受害者被报失踪后 |
[06:39] | One of the fake e-mails was from their daughter. | 其中一封假邮件来自他们的女儿 |
[06:40] | She said she’d met this guy and was taking him | 她说她认识了一个人 |
[06:42] | to her favourite place, Australia, for a couple of weeks. | 打算带他去她最爱的澳洲 玩几个星期 |
[06:45] | The family contacted the Australian authorities | 家人在过了很长时间后 |
[06:47] | after too much time had passed. | 联系了澳洲当局 |
[06:48] | This guy sure knows a lot of personal information about his victims. | 这个人肯定知道各受害者的许多个人信息 |
[06:51] | How’d he get access to their e-mail accounts? | 他如何得到他们的邮箱账户? |
[06:53] | The screen name was the same, but the domain was different. | 帐户名都是一样的但网域不同 |
[06:55] | The families never noticed. | 家人从未注意到 |
[06:56] | When I find more pieces of the puzzle, you’ll know. Garcia, out. | 我有更多线索会告诉你们 加西亚退出 |
[07:00] | This guy’s creative. Let’s review the details one more time | 这个人很有创意 我们再回顾一下细节 |
[07:04] | just to make sure that we haven’t missed anything. | 确保我们没有遗漏任何线索 |
[07:08] | 俄勒冈州波特兰 | |
[07:09] | 联邦调查局驻外办事处 | |
[07:11] | You must be the BAU. Special Agent Bill Calvert. | 你们一定是行为分析小组特别探员比尔・卡尔维特 |
[07:13] | Hi, Jennifer Jareau. This is SSA Aaron Hotchner. | 你好 我是珍妮弗・让热 这是调查专员艾伦・哈奇纳 |
[07:16] | These are Agents Morgan, Prentiss and Dr Reid. | 这是探员莫根 普兰蒂斯和瑞德 |
[07:19] | -I appreciate your help on this case. -So, you’re from Boston? | -我很感激你们来帮忙调查这件案子 -你来自波士顿对吗 |
[07:21] | The accent’s kind of hard to miss in Oregon, right? | 这个口音在俄勒冈州难以忽略对吗 |
[07:24] | We’d like to take a look around Jenny Wittman’s apartment. | 我们想去看看珍妮・威特曼的公寓 |
[07:26] | I’d take you myself, but I’m waiting to meet her family, | 我很想亲自带你们去 但我正在等待会见她的家人 |
[07:27] | -so I’ll have another agent drive you. -Thank you. | -我会让另一名探员开车带你们去 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | I’ll stay behind and work victimology. | -我会留在这里 开始受害者研究 -好的 |
[07:31] | Great. I could use some extra hands. We’ll call you if we find anything. | 我要去帮忙 如果有发现会打电话给你们 |
[07:35] | -So, I just set up here? -Yeah, yeah. It’s fine right here. | -在这里工作吗 -是的 在这里就可以了 |
[07:40] | Wittman’s place is on the fourth floor. | 威特曼的公寓在四楼 |
[07:48] | -Can you get in there? -I’ll meet you guys up there. | -你可以进来吗 -我们在楼上见 |
[08:06] | -Don’t do that. -Why isn’t it moving? | -别跳 -它在动吗 |
[08:09] | -I don’t know. Don’t. Stop it. Don’t. -What? What’s the problem? | -我不知道 不 住手 别这样 -干吗 有什么问题 |
[08:13] | -Don’t do that! -Why not? | -别这么做 -为什么不可以 |
[08:14] | Because there are six elevator-related deaths per year, | 因为每年都有六起死亡 与电梯意外有关 |
[08:16] | not to mention 10,000 injuries that require hospitalisation. Chill out. | 更不用说有一万起入院的受伤纪录 冷静 |
[08:19] | They sound like pretty good odds to me. | 我认为这机率很大 |
[08:21] | What, are you scared, Reid? | 什么 你害怕吗 瑞德 |
[08:22] | -You’re scared, aren’t you? -I’m not scared. | -你害怕了吗 -才不是 |
[08:23] | I don’t want to be in an elevator with you, to be honest. | 我不想和你在同一电梯里 |
[08:25] | What if I push that? What if I push that? | 如果我按一下这个怎么样 |
[08:31] | Hit the…Hit the…Yeah. | -好的 -按那个 好的 |
[08:37] | -Push it! It’s not a… -Push, pull, push, pull. | -快按 不是 -我正在按 拉 |
[08:40] | I’m doing it. Nothing’s happening. | 我正在按 没反应 |
[08:41] | Pry…Pry the…Pry the door open. Just…Yeah. | 试试把门撬开 快点 好的 |
[08:46] | It’s stuck, man. | 卡住了 |
[08:50] | -No, no, no. Not today. No, not today. -Hotch. | -不要 不要在今天 不要今天 -哈奇 |
[08:54] | Hotch! | 哈奇 |
[08:59] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[09:01] | Was that the alarm? Are you guys okay? | 刚刚是警钟响吗 你们还好吗 |
[09:04] | I’ll get back to you on that. | 我等下再回答你这个问题 |
[09:17] | FBI was already here two days ago. Didn’t find anything. | 联邦调查局两天前已来过 没任何发现 |
[09:21] | We’re from the Behavioural Analysis Unit. | 我们是行为分析小组 |
[09:24] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:25] | That means that we study human behaviour, | 我们研究人类行为 |
[09:27] | we don’t just look at evidence. | 我们不只看证据 |
[09:29] | It helps us to determine why this killer chose this particular victim. | 这有助于我们判断为什么这名凶手选择这名受害者 |
[09:34] | The place has a lived in feel to it. | 这个地方有一种生活气息 |
[09:37] | Looks like she spent most of her free time here. | 看来她大部分空余时间都待在这里 |
[09:39] | No messages on the answering machine. | 答录机上没有留言 |
[09:41] | Hey, guys, come take a look at this. | 兄弟们 过来看一下 |
[09:49] | There’s bath products all around the tub, | 浴缸周围都是沐浴用品 |
[09:51] | -but she never turned this shower on. -What makes you say that? | -但她从未用过淋浴间 -你凭什么这么说 |
[09:55] | It’s got nothing but boxes inside. She used it for storage. | 里面只放了箱子 她用来放东西 |
[09:59] | Did anything ever strike you as odd about Jenny? | 珍妮有什么奇怪的行为引起你的注意 |
[10:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:04] | When she moved in here two months ago | 两个月前她搬进来的时候 |
[10:06] | she walked up and down those stairs a hundred times. | 她经常走楼梯 |
[10:09] | -She wouldn’t use the elevator. -I don’t blame her. | -她不会搭电梯 -我不怪她 |
[10:18] | Okay, so we know Jenny didn’t like tight spaces or the elevator. | 好的 我们知道珍妮 不喜欢狭小的空间和电梯 |
[10:20] | -What else do we know? -We know that he preys on people | -我们还知道什么 -他对初来乍到 |
[10:22] | that are new to the city, with no strong social ties. | 没有社交的人下手 |
[10:26] | And Jenny fits the model. She’s an easy target. | 珍妮符合这种类型 她是容易下手的目标 |
[10:28] | And he’s betting that she won’t be missed. | 他肯定没有人会想念她 |
[10:30] | We have been over the details of this case so many times, | 我们已经回顾过 这起案件的细节许多遍 |
[10:34] | -I could recite it in my sleep. -Nothing like being prepared. | -我睡着都会背了 -不像是有预谋的犯案 |
[10:38] | Sorry to interrupt, but I just spoke to Jenny Wittman’s family. | 抱歉打扰你们 我刚刚和珍妮・威特曼的家人谈过 |
[10:42] | Did they give you any insight? | 他们有提供什么信息吗 |
[10:43] | They weren’t what you’d call close-knit. | 他们的关系不是很亲密 |
[10:45] | It was like she wanted a fresh start, struck out on her own. | 她好像想要重新开始 自己去闯一闯 |
[10:48] | Yeah, Garcia couldn’t come up with any connection between the victims. | 是的 加西亚没有发现受害者之间有任何联系 |
[10:51] | Different socioeconomic backgrounds, levels of education and areas of work. | 不同的社会经济背景 教育水准和工作领域 |
[10:54] | But they all had relocated to Portland, without any family or friends. | 但他们全都是搬迁到波特兰 没有任何家人或朋友 |
[10:58] | One divorced, the rest single. | 一人离婚 其余的都是单身 |
[11:00] | They did have that in common. New to the city and they all lived alone. | 他们确实有这一共同点 新搬来这城市 独居 |
[11:03] | That describes me to a T. I transferred to this field office a month ago. | 这恰好用来形容我 我一个月前调到这个驻外办事处 |
[11:06] | I’m 30, single, and don’t have much of a social life since I work so much. | 30岁 单身 没有太多社交生活 因为我经常都要工作 |
[11:10] | I need to go over whatever evidence you found at the other victims’ homes. | 我要再看一下 你们在其他受害者家里找到的证据 |
[11:13] | And then I would love to pick your brain about how you got settled into the city. | 然后我想听一下 你是如何在这里安顿下来的 |
[11:16] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[11:18] | So this guy, he burns them, hangs them, smothers them. | 这名凶手把他们烧死 吊死 闷死 |
[11:23] | Why does he kill so many different ways? | 为什么他用这么多不同的手法 |
[11:25] | That’s exactly what we’re trying to find out. | 这正是我们要查明的 |
[11:40] | Mommy, please don’t turn off the light. | 妈妈 求求你别关灯 |
[11:43] | -Stop whining. -I’m scared. | -别哭哭啼啼的 -我害怕 |
[11:46] | One more word out of you and you know what’s coming! | 你再说一个字你知道会有什么后果 |
[11:49] | Mommy, please don’t get the belt. No! | 妈妈 求求你别拿皮带 不要 |
[11:52] | No, Mommy, please! No! Please! | 妈妈 求求你 不要 求求你 |
[12:11] | Patrick, I’m so sorry to have kept you waiting. | 帕特里克 抱歉让你久等了 |
[12:15] | I didn’t know that Kelly had gone home for the day. | 我不知道考利下班回家了 |
[12:17] | It’s no problem. I’ve got plenty to keep me busy. | 没关系 我不会无聊 |
[12:19] | Thanks for coming in so late. Does this time work better for your schedule? | 感谢你这么晚过来 这个时间更适合你的日程吗 |
[12:22] | Yeah, after class is great. | 是的 放学后很适合 |
[12:27] | This is our fourth session. | 今天是第四次疗程 |
[12:29] | Tell me about the progress you think we’ve made. | 和我说说你对于 我们取得的进展的看法 |
[12:32] | I thought about what you said. | 我考虑过你所说的 |
[12:36] | I want to move onto the next phase. | 我想进入下一阶段 |
[12:46] | I recognise these names from your Web site. | 我从你的网站上认出这些名字 |
[12:48] | How many specialists work with the Goodman Institute? | 有多少名专家在古德曼研究所工作 |
[12:50] | Fifteen. We’re looking for another who can make house calls. | 15名 我们在找其他可以出诊的专家 |
[12:53] | -For agoraphobics? -Some patients know what’s best, | -为出门恐惧症病人吗 -有些病人清楚什么才是最好的 |
[12:56] | but they can’t find the courage to go through behavioural therapy. | 但他们没有勇气去进行行为疗法 |
[12:58] | I figured it’s what I had to do to get over it. | 我认为我必须做的就是要克服它 |
[13:01] | -I’ve got nothing to fear but fear itself. -That’s what they say. | -我只是害怕恐惧的感觉 -这就是常人所说的 |
[13:04] | So, what was the first thing you did when you moved here? | 当你搬来这里时第一件事是做什么 |
[13:07] | Found the best coffee in town, then moved within walking distance. | 找市内最好的咖啡店然后搬到附近住 |
[13:10] | Okay, so you got established, got comfortable in your surroundings. | 好的 那么你安定下来 适应了环境 |
[13:14] | -Joined a gym. -Right. Okay, so where else is there? | -加入健身房 -好 好的 还有什么地方 |
[13:18] | Doctor. Dentist. Dry cleaner. | 医生 牙医 干洗店 |
[13:21] | You think he goes to these places to find his victims? | 你认为他去这些地方 寻找他的受害者吗 |
[13:23] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[13:25] | There’s something around every corner. | 这些地方每个角落都有 |
[13:27] | Well, we only have to canvass four neighbourhoods. | 我们只需要排查四个社区 |
[13:32] | I had to stop going to camp after that. | 在那以后我不得不停止去露营 |
[13:35] | And you never learned to swim? | 你从未学过游泳吗 |
[13:36] | No, I couldn’t. I had a panic attack every time I got near the water. | 我办不到 每次接近水 我就会恐慌 |
[13:39] | Well, look at you now. You’re doing just fine, Patrick. | 看看你现在 你做得很好 帕特里克 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[13:46] | Our bodies knew water before they knew air. | 比起空气 我们的身体 更早接触的是水 |
[13:49] | It’s really the most natural thing in the world. | 这是世界上最自然的事情 |
[13:52] | It’s not gonna hurt you. | 它不会伤害你的 |
[13:56] | I’ve never been this close and felt so calm. | 我从未如此接近水却感到如此平静 |
[13:59] | That’s because you’ve admitted you need help. | 那是因为你已经承认你需要帮助 |
[14:01] | That’s the hardest part. | 这是最困难的部分 |
[14:03] | All we’ve got to do now is get a hold of this fear. | 我们现在要做的就是控制这种恐惧 |
[14:07] | I thought we’d be in a laboratory or something. | 我原以为我们会在实验室 我只是… |
[14:09] | Behavioural therapy is most effective in a natural setting. | 在自然环境中进行行为治疗最有效 |
[14:12] | You get a feeling for what it’s really like. | 你会有真实的感受 |
[14:16] | -How’re you doing? -I’m kind of sweaty. | -你怎么样 -我冒汗了 |
[14:18] | That’s perfectly normal. Do you need a second? | 这是相当正常的 你要再等一下吗 |
[14:25] | No. No. Let’s do it. | 不 我们开始吧 |
[14:37] | Okay, we know this guy used Wildwood Trail | 好的 我们知道这个人用野木步道 |
[14:39] | as his personal graveyard for six months. | 作为他的私人墓园长达六个月 |
[14:42] | That site’s been blown for him now, | 现在这个地点已经被曝光了 |
[14:44] | which means that he’s been forced to change part of his MO. | 换言之他被迫改变一部分的犯案模式 |
[14:47] | Which won’t be easy for somebody who thrives on being in control. | 对于一个喜欢控制一切的人并不容易 |
[14:50] | The reason that he’s gotten away with these first three murders | 他能够在头三次凶案脱身的原因 |
[14:53] | is that he’s been meticulous at every stage, | 就是他在每个步骤都很一丝不苟 |
[14:55] | from how he chooses his victims to their torture and their burial. | 从他挑选受害者到折磨和埋尸的方式 |
[14:59] | To us, his victims appear to be non-specific. | 在我们看来他的受害者似是非特定的 |
[15:01] | Other than being new to Portland, | 除了他们全都是刚到波特兰 |
[15:03] | all they seemed to have shared was a torturous death. | 所有人似乎都是被折磨致死 |
[15:06] | But you think the UnSub chooses them for another reason, too? | 但你们认为不明嫌犯 选择他们还有其他原因 |
[15:09] | We think so. | 我们是这么认为 |
[15:10] | The tortures lack a sexual component, which is incredibly rare. | 折磨手段没有性成分这是非常少见的 |
[15:13] | I think it’s more about, not necessarily about exerting power, | 我认为这不在于施加权力 |
[15:17] | but more like overcompensating for a lack of it. | 而是更在于过度补偿 他失去的权力 |
[15:20] | This guy craves control. | 这个人渴望控制权 |
[15:23] | And he’s coming from a place of weakness, | 他心理有缺陷 |
[15:25] | trying to demonstrate strength. | 想要证明他的勇气 |
[15:26] | Now, we see this a lot in UnSubs who have been abused. | 我们在被虐待过的不明嫌犯中常看到 |
[15:28] | The lack of sexual assault | 而没有性侵 |
[15:30] | could be as simple as the fact that he’s impotent, | 只是因为他性无能 |
[15:32] | -something that he’s trying to hide. -A man this obsessed with control | -这是他一直努力隐藏的 -一个如此迷恋控制权的人在生活中 |
[15:35] | most likely feels powerless in his everyday life, | 大多数会感到软弱 |
[15:38] | so he would crave stability, security. He’s most likely married. | 所以他渴望安稳和安全感 他很有可能已婚 |
[15:42] | If he is impotent, he could keep up appearances by adopting children. | 如果他性无能的话 他会收养孩子来保全面子 |
[15:46] | And someone this methodical has every moment planned. | 如此有条理的人会计划好每一个时刻 |
[15:48] | If he is captured, he’d most likely take his own life | 如果他被捕的话 他很大可能宁愿自杀 |
[15:52] | -rather than give up any sort of control. -The victims’ lack of defensive wounds | -也不愿放弃任何控制权 -受害者身上没有防御性伤口 |
[15:56] | suggest that they willingly put themselves in danger. | 他们自愿让自己处于危险中 |
[15:58] | So, someone of authority, or otherwise easily trusted, put them up to this. | 所以是有权威性 或是值得信赖的人唆使他们 |
[16:04] | Also the victims’ families | 凶手通过邮件 |
[16:05] | were led to believe their loved ones were alive and well | 误导受害者的家人以为 |
[16:08] | through e-mails written by this murderer. | 他们的亲人还好好活着 |
[16:11] | He’s calculating and he’s intelligent. | 他诡计多端且极度聪明 |
[16:13] | And we’re gonna have to do something that he’s not expecting. | 我们要做一些让他出其不意的事情 |
[16:18] | -Like what? -Like warn his potential victims. | -比如什么 -提醒他的潜在受害者 |
[16:22] | -You’re doing great. -Just keep telling me that. | -你做得很好 -继续这样鼓励我 |
[16:26] | Okay, this is good. | 好的 这样很好 |
[16:29] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[16:33] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[16:35] | No, I’m done. I’m done. This isn’t gonna work. | 不行 我受不了 这行不通 |
[16:39] | -Is it worse than you thought? -I’m not ready. Don’t! Help me! No! No! | -这比你所想的要可怕吗 -我没准备好 住手 救我 不要 |
[16:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:52] | -Is it worse than you thought? -Please. | -这比你所想的要可怕吗 -求求你 |
[17:31] | We’ve found the remains of four victims in Wildwood Trail. | 我们在野木步道 发现了四名受害者的尸体 |
[17:34] | Two women, two men, all in their 20s, all transplants to Portland. | 两男两女 全是20多岁 刚搬到波特兰 |
[17:38] | Because the victims have this in common, | 因为受害者有这一共同点 |
[17:40] | we are confident that the person we’re looking for | 我们相信我们要找的嫌疑人 |
[17:42] | latches onto people new to the city. | 专门找刚搬来的人 |
[17:45] | He chooses them because they make for easier targets. | 他选择他们是因为他们更容易下手 |
[17:48] | If you are young and new to Portland, or if you know someone that is, | 如果你是年轻人 又是刚搬到波特兰 或者认识这样的人 |
[17:52] | please call the number on your screen for more detailed information | 请打屏幕上的电话号码 查询更多关于 |
[17:55] | about how to stay out of a dangerous situation. | 如何避免陷入危险状况的详细信息 |
[17:58] | We believe the person that we’re looking for | 我们认为我们要找的人 |
[18:01] | is able to fit into many surroundings… | 能够与许多环境融为一体 |
[18:02] | His poor dog has been like this all day. Lucy, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 他那可怜的狗已经叫了一天 露西 没事的 |
[18:07] | Ma’am, you’re saying your tenant, Patrick Walker, 28, | 太太 你说你的房客 帕特里克・沃克 28岁 |
[18:10] | moved to Portland for grad school and he’s been missing for how long? | 搬到波特兰读研究生 他失踪了多久 |
[18:14] | Since this morning. | 从今天早上到现在 |
[18:15] | I know that that sounds crazy, but Patrick sticks to a routine. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但帕特里克生活非常规律 |
[18:18] | I tease him that he’s more predictable than I am. | 我还取笑他比我更加容易预测 |
[18:21] | Jogs while I’m watching the morning shows, | 我看晨间节目时他就会去慢跑 |
[18:23] | walks to class with his backpack after that. | 之后就背上背包走路上学 |
[18:25] | He’s always home for lunch. That’s when he walks Lucy. | 他总是回家吃午餐 然后就带露西去散步 |
[18:29] | You’re in his apartment right now. Does anything look out of the ordinary? | 你现在在他的公寓里 有什么看起来是异常的吗 |
[18:33] | Is his backpack there still? | 他的背包还在吗 |
[18:36] | -Yes. -Okay, then we know he’s not at class. | -在 -好的 那么我们就知道他没有上课 |
[18:39] | -Why would he just leave like this? -I don’t know. | -他为什么就这样离开 -我不知道 |
[18:56] | 溺水 | |
[19:14] | What is the point of having family dinners if you’re not here? | 如果你不在的话家庭聚餐有什么意思 |
[19:17] | I was with a patient. | 我刚才在见病人 |
[19:19] | At some point you knew you’d be late. You should’ve called. It’s not that hard. | 早就知道你会迟到的 那就应该打个电话 也不是这么难吧 |
[19:23] | You didn’t pay Jessica’s tuition. I wrote them a cheque. | 你没交杰茜卡的学费 我已经开了支票给他们 |
[19:26] | She’s taken a bath, she’s brushed her teeth, I read her books. | 她已经洗完澡 刷好牙了 我给她讲故事了 |
[19:29] | She’s asked for you three times already. | 她已经找了你三次 |
[19:34] | -Your dinner is going to get cold again. -Damn it. | -你的晚餐又会凉了 -该死的 |
[19:36] | -Don’t curse at me. -I can’t do anything right? | -别骂我 -我做什么都不对是吗 |
[19:39] | What do you want me to do? Eat? | 你要我干什么 吃饭吗 |
[19:43] | Is this it? Is that what you want? Does this make you happy? | 是这样吗 这就是你想要的吗 这让你高兴了吗 |
[19:47] | Is this what you like? | 这就是你喜欢的吗 |
[19:48] | What’s wrong with you? What are you doing? | 你有什么毛病 你在干什么 |
[19:50] | -Is that what you want? -What’s wrong with you? | -这就是你想要的吗 -你有什么毛病 |
[19:58] | Why were you yelling at Mommy? | 你为什么吼妈妈 |
[20:01] | -It’s late, Jessica. -Is it because she always yells at you? | -很晚了 杰茜卡 -是因为她总是吼你吗 |
[20:08] | That tricks your body into thinking it’s still daytime. | 那会让你的身体误以为现在还是白天 |
[20:12] | Your melatonin production is interrupted. | 你的褪黑素分泌会受到干扰 |
[20:15] | Mela what? | 褪黑什么 |
[20:16] | You grow in your sleep. And you can only do that if it’s dark. | 你的身体在睡眠中生长 而且只能在黑暗中才可以 |
[20:23] | I don’t like the dark. | 我不喜欢黑暗 |
[20:25] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. It’s for your own good. | 这没什么好怕的 这对你有益处 |
[20:29] | Don’t, Daddy. Don’t turn off the light. Please. | 不要 爸爸 别关灯 求求你 |
[20:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:12] | Local police IDed the body. It’s Patrick Walker. | 当地警方已经确认死者身份 是帕特里克・沃克 |
[21:15] | He’s got deep abrasions and bruising on the neck and shoulders. | 他的颈部和肩膀都有很深的擦伤 |
[21:19] | I’m gonna go see if they found anything else in the water. | 我去看看他们是否在水中 发现其他线索 |
[21:23] | I know his landlady called you about this guy missing, | 我知道他的女房东 打电话和你说他失踪的事 |
[21:25] | but what makes you think this is related? | 但是什么让你认为这是有关联的 |
[21:27] | Fits the profile of our victims. He’s the same age, lives alone, new to the city. | 他符合我们的受害者侧写 年纪相仿 独居 刚搬来 |
[21:31] | But he wasn’t buried like everybody else. | 但他没有像其他人那样被埋 |
[21:33] | No, you found the UnSub’s dump site. He couldn’t go back to the trail, | 是的 你发现了不明嫌犯的弃尸地点 他不能回到步道 |
[21:37] | that forced him to do something different. | 这迫使他必须改变手法 |
[21:40] | They found a rope at the bottom of the river, | 他们在河底发现一条绳 |
[21:41] | but that’s probably been there for years. | 但或许已经在那里有几年了 |
[21:42] | A couple feet out they found this. It’s a shepherd’s crook. | 几公里外发现了这个 这是牧羊杖 |
[21:46] | Lifeguards and rescue workers use them. | 救生员和救护人员会用 |
[21:48] | -I bet he didn’t use it for safety. -No. Officer, thank you. | -他肯定不是为了安全而用 -没错 警官 谢谢你 |
[21:53] | We haven’t seen any evidence of a struggle with the other bodies, | 我们在其他尸体上 没看到任何挣扎的痕迹 |
[21:56] | this is the first one. | 这是第一次 |
[21:58] | Do you remember any open cases involving suspicious drownings? | 你还记得有任何未结案件 是涉及可疑的溺水身亡吗 |
[22:01] | Since I’ve been in Portland we’ve had two or three. | 从我来到波特兰 我们有两 三起案件 |
[22:04] | I can call the office, get the files to your other agents. | 我打电话回警局 把档案交给你们其他的探员 |
[22:06] | -Maybe they can make a connection. -Thank you. | -或许他们可以找出联系之处 -谢谢 |
[22:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:12] | Hotchner. | 哈奇纳 |
[22:13] | Hey, that landlady Prentiss spoke to was right to be worried. | 和普兰蒂斯谈过的 那位女房东担心是对的 |
[22:17] | We just found Patrick Walker dead in a river. | 我们刚刚发现 帕特里克・沃克死在河里 |
[22:19] | And it was exactly what you predicted, | 这正如你所预测那样 |
[22:21] | he found a new place to dump the body. | 他找到了新的弃尸地点 |
[22:24] | Fire, hanging, asphyxiation. Now we’ve got a drowning. | 火烧 吊死 窒息 现在是溺水 |
[22:27] | I think it’s someone who’s afraid of drowning. | 我认为是害怕溺水的人 |
[22:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:31] | Yeah, it hit me when Morgan freaked out | 我突然想起莫根在我们被困电梯里 |
[22:33] | when we were stuck in the elevator. | 吓坏了的时候 |
[22:34] | -You got stuck in an elevator? -I freaked? | -你们被困在电梯里吗 -我吓坏了 |
[22:37] | That’s not important. Here’s what is. | 这不重要 以下才是重点 |
[22:38] | If you look at the MOs of the victims, what do they all have in common? | 如果你们看看受害者的遇害模式 他们有什么共同点 |
[22:40] | They could all be classified as “anxiety disorders.” | 这全都可以分为焦虑性疾病 |
[22:43] | It’s right out of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. | 就在《诊断和统计手册》里面 |
[22:45] | It lists five subtypes of phobias. | 上面列了五种恐惧症的子类型 |
[22:46] | Most of these are environmental and situational. | 大多数都是与周围环境和情况有关的 |
[22:48] | -Exactly. -So, it’s all about fear. | -正是 -所以这一切都与恐惧有关 |
[22:52] | These people are being killed by their fears. | 这些人是被自己的恐惧杀死的 |
[22:56] | Please help me. | 求求你 救我 |
[22:58] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:07] | So, Hotch is even more intense now that Gideon’s gone. | 吉迪恩走后哈奇更紧张了 |
[23:09] | -Yeah, I’ve noticed. -Do you think that’s gonna change? | -是的 我注意到了 -你认为这会有所改变吗 |
[23:12] | I certainly think we’ll find out. | 我绝对认为我们会知道的 |
[23:14] | -What about you? Are you okay? -I’m great. | -那你呢 你还好吗 -我很好 |
[23:19] | -Do you want to talk about it? -What’s there to talk about really? | -你想谈一下吗 -有什么要谈的 |
[23:24] | -Gideon? -Oh, no. | -吉迪恩 -不 确实有 |
[23:27] | He left a letter explaining everything. | 他留下了一封信来解释这一切 |
[23:29] | Just like my dad did when he abandoned me and my mom. | 就如我爸抛弃我和我妈妈的时候那样 |
[23:33] | -He addressed it to you. -Yeah. | -他是署名给你 -是的 |
[23:35] | Gideon stood toe-to-toe with some of the sickest people on this planet. | 你也清楚 吉迪恩和这个地球上最变态的人面对面交锋过 |
[23:41] | -I think that took a lot of courage, right? -Yeah. | -我认为这需要很大的勇气对吗 -是的 |
[23:45] | So, why’d he do this? | 所以他为什么这么做 |
[23:50] | It’s addressed to me, but I’m not the only one that he abandoned. | 他署名给我 但他不只是抛弃我一个人 |
[23:53] | But why is it addressed to you? | 那为什么署名给你 |
[23:56] | I think you need to read that letter again. | 我认为你要再读一遍那封信 |
[23:58] | -I have an eidetic memory, Emily. -Yeah, I know and an IQ of 187. | -我过目不忘的 艾米莉 -我知道 智商187 |
[24:02] | But what do you remember about your father? | 但你还记得你父亲什么事 |
[24:05] | -What do you mean? -He gave you 10 years before he left. | -什么意思 -他离开之前给了你十年的时间 |
[24:08] | And yet you’ve erased all those memories. | 然而你抹掉了那些记忆 |
[24:10] | And it’s too painful, I get it, but then Gideon leaves. | 我明白这太痛苦了 现在吉迪恩离开了 |
[24:16] | I think you need to read that letter again | 我认为你要再读一遍那封信 |
[24:17] | and ask yourself why of all the people he walked away from, | 问一下自己 为什么在所有他抛弃的人当中 |
[24:21] | did he only explain himself to one person. | 他只对一人解释 |
[24:26] | You. | 你 |
[24:37] | -How are you adjusting to the city? -Did I actually move to Portland? | -你在这个城市适应得怎么样 -我真的是搬来波特兰吗 |
[24:41] | I wouldn’t know it since I’ve only seen the four walls of my apartment. | 我不会知道 因为我只看到公寓的四面墙 |
[24:46] | I also work at home. Blessing and a curse. | 而且我还在家工作 福祸并行 |
[24:49] | It must be hard. | 这一定很辛苦 |
[24:51] | I haven’t even had time to hook up my cable. | 我甚至还没有时间去安装有线电视 |
[24:55] | Morgan said this is the laundromat | 莫根说这家自助洗衣店 |
[24:57] | closest to Patrick Walker’s apartment building. | 距离帕特里克・沃克 住的公寓大楼是最近的 |
[25:00] | So, we have washers and dryers and we have a bulletin board. | 那么这里有洗衣机 干衣机 还有布告栏 |
[25:05] | -Snack machine. -Yeah. | -零食售卖机 -是的 |
[25:06] | I don’t think he’s luring them with pretzels. | 我认为他不会用椒盐卷饼来诱惑他们 |
[25:09] | -Baby-sitter, buy a car… -Look at this baby. | -保姆 买车 -看看这张传单 |
[25:13] | Participate in a controlled research project | 参加一个受控研究项目 |
[25:15] | and you’ll receive 100 bucks to get over your anxieties. | 你可以获得100美元来克服你的焦虑 |
[25:19] | You only have to attend two sessions. | 你只需要参加两个疗程 |
[25:21] | Two hours of your time, 100 bucks. Easy sell. | 两个小时的时间 100美元 这钱很易赚 |
[25:24] | Just one stub’s taken. | 只有一张票根被拿走 |
[25:27] | Patrick Walker just joined a pretty sweet boxing gym, | 帕特里克・沃克刚刚加入了 一个很不错的拳击健身会 |
[25:29] | but that’s about it. You guys find anything? | 但就这样 你们有发现吗 |
[25:33] | I think we should go to Victim Number Two’s coffee shop | 好的 我认为我们应该去第二名受害者的咖啡馆 |
[25:35] | and see if any of these are hanging around. | 看看是否有张贴这些传单 |
[25:37] | If all of our victims saw these fliers, | 如果所有的受害者都看到这些传单 |
[25:38] | we just figured out how he casts his net. | 我们就知道他是如何撒网的 |
[25:40] | Let’s do it. | 我们走 |
[25:43] | Have you told anyone that you’re going to therapy? | 你有告诉过任何人你会去治疗吗 |
[25:46] | I can’t talk to my family about it. They’d just tell me to get over it. | 我不能和我的家人说这件事 他们只会叫我克服它 |
[25:52] | Tell me what kind of situations cause you to feel anxious. | 告诉我什么样的情况 会导致你感到焦虑 |
[25:57] | Well, over the holidays | 这个嘛 假期的时候 |
[26:00] | I’m supposed to go on a cave diving trip to Mexico. | 我本应去墨西哥玩洞穴潜水 |
[26:03] | Cave diving. That’s pretty advanced. You’ve scuba dived before? | 洞穴潜水 相当前卫 你之前潜过水吗 |
[26:06] | Oh, yeah. I got certified when I was 15. | 有 我15岁就有执照 |
[26:10] | But there’s no fear of the water. So, drowning is not an issue? | 但你不害怕水 所以溺水不是问题 |
[26:14] | I can go below the surface within 50 feet. | 我可以潜到海面约17米以下 |
[26:17] | As long as it’s open water, I’m okay. | 只要是开阔水域 我就还好 |
[26:20] | But the idea of going near a cave, it really puts me in a panic. | 但一想到要接近洞穴 我就会很恐慌 |
[26:27] | What do you start to think about? | 你会开始想什么 |
[26:30] | The walls, you know, they get smaller. | 周围的墙壁 会越来越挤 |
[26:36] | And then they fall on top of me. | 然后会压在我身上 |
[26:40] | And then it’s dark and I can’t breathe. | 然后就一片漆黑 我透不过气 |
[26:43] | So, when you’re down in the imaginary cave, | 所以当你在想像中的洞穴里时 |
[26:48] | you become trapped and you can’t get to the surface? | 你感到受困 不能上到地面去 |
[26:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:53] | You’re essentially talking about being buried alive. | 实质上你说的是被活埋 |
[26:59] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[27:03] | The core of any phobia is the feeling that we’re losing control. | 任何一种恐惧的核心 就是认为我们失去了控制 |
[27:08] | Once we can understand and accept that, | 一旦我们能够理解并接受 |
[27:11] | we can conquer what frightens us. | 我们可以征服让我们恐惧的事情 |
[27:14] | I think you can get over this fear in just one session, | 我认为你只要一个疗程 就能克服这种恐惧 |
[27:17] | and never feel this way again. | 而且永远不会再有这种感觉 |
[27:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:22] | If you can come back to the office later, we can get started. | 如果你一会儿能回来这里 我们就可以开始 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:01] | These fliers have all been hanging | 这些传单一直被张贴在 |
[28:02] | in places where our victims could’ve seen them. | 受害者可以看到的地方 |
[28:06] | -What do you see? -Look at the date. | -你看到什么 -看看日期 |
[28:08] | -Friday, August 25th. -That was last summer. | -8月25日 周五 -那是去年夏天的 |
[28:12] | If he’s been luring victims for that long… | 如果他一直这么长时间引诱受害者 |
[28:14] | There could be more victims that we missed. | 我们有可能遗漏更多受害者 |
[28:17] | We need to go back and check the rest of that trail. | 我们要回去搜查步道的其他地方 |
[28:47] | -How did we miss this before? -The trail’s 40 miles long. | -我们之前怎么会遗漏的 -这条步道长约64公里 |
[29:03] | Eight graves. 12 bodies. | 八个坟墓 12具尸体 |
[29:05] | So, he didn’t stick to a pattern and we have 12 more victims. | 所以他没有坚持一种模式 我们还多了12名受害人 |
[29:09] | -Guy had a busy year. -Baby girl, there’s nothing to know. | -这家伙可是忙了一年 -宝贝 没什么要知道的 |
[29:13] | I hit a couple of buttons. It got stuck. That’s it. What do you want? | 我按了几个按钮电梯就卡住了 就这样 你想知道什么 |
[29:16] | -And? -Okay, I freaked out. A little bit. | -然后呢 -好的 我有一点吓到了 |
[29:20] | Look here, you little busybody. | 听好 你这好管闲事的人 |
[29:22] | I know you traced that number for me five minutes ago, so give it up. | 我知道你五分钟前 就追查到那号码 放弃吧 |
[29:24] | Yes, changing the subject. It’s listed as the Goodman Institute. | 是的 改变话题 资料显示是古德曼研究所 |
[29:30] | -What the hell’s that? -I have beyond googled this thing. | -那究竟是什么 -我已经提前搜索过 |
[29:33] | To the untrained eye it looks totally legit, | 对于外行人来说看起来完全是合法的 |
[29:37] | ’cause someone went to great lengths | 因为有人不遗余力 |
[29:38] | to make the Web site decent. The articles are well-written, | 把网站做得很体面 所有文章都写得很好 |
[29:41] | but as my brilliant and bespectacled eyes can see | 但如我这双精明的近视眼所看到 |
[29:44] | -they all lead to dead ends. -Then what is it? | -全都追查不了 -那么这究竟是什么 |
[29:47] | A bogus business that claims | 打着在行为治疗上 |
[29:48] | to be the leading researcher in behavioural therapy. | 处领先地位的幌子 |
[29:51] | There’s no tax records, no business licence, | 没有纳税纪录和营业执照 |
[29:53] | no evidence it actually exists. | 没证据显示是真实存在的 |
[29:56] | It’s supposed to be run by a guy named Dr Barry Goodman. | 这本应是由一个叫 巴里・古德曼的人经营的 |
[29:59] | It says here he’s renowned in curing fears and phobias. | 上面说他在治疗焦虑 和恐惧方面很出名 |
[30:02] | And get this. He has an online questionnaire, | 听好 他有一份网上调查问卷 |
[30:04] | asks all kinds of things about phobias. | 问各种关于恐惧的问题 |
[30:07] | So, these victims fill it out and he plucks them off the screen. | 所以受害者填写问卷 他在电脑前挑选 |
[30:10] | Garcia, get that over to Hotch. | 加西亚 发送给哈奇 |
[30:11] | -Way ahead of you, fraidy cat. -Of course you are. | -早就发了 胆小鬼 -你当然会这样 |
[30:24] | Now, it’s only a basement, | 这只是地下室 |
[30:26] | but it’s cool and dark so it’s gonna feel like a cave. | 但又冷又黑 所以感觉就像一个洞穴 |
[30:31] | I’ll definitely take basement over cave right now. | 我现在绝对宁愿选 地下室也不要洞穴 |
[30:34] | You feeling relaxed? | 你感到放松吗 |
[30:37] | Yeah, that cup of tea really helped calm me down. | 是的 那杯茶真的有助我冷静下来 |
[30:40] | Come on. It’s okay. | 进来 没事的 |
[30:42] | Just remember, your state of mind gives you all the power. | 只要记住你的心态会给你全部的力量 |
[30:46] | You’re in complete control. | 全都在你的掌控之中 |
[30:48] | Let’s just do this before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意之前我们快开始吧 |
[30:54] | I feel a little bit dizzy. | 我感到有点头晕 |
[30:56] | It’s perfectly normal to feel uneasy during the process. | 在这过程中感到忐忑不安很正常 |
[31:00] | Change can be uncomfortable. Just walk toward me. | 改变会引起不安 慢慢向我走来 |
[31:13] | You’re very brave, Missy. | 你很勇敢 蜜西 |
[31:18] | What are you doing? Please. No! | 你在干什么 求求你 不要 |
[31:27] | Look at that. | 看看这 |
[31:51] | -You wet the bed again. -I’m sorry. | -你又尿床了 -对不起 |
[31:55] | -Now they’ll all see. -Stop! No! Stop! | -现在他们所有人都会看到 -住手 不要 |
[31:58] | -I’ve had enough. -No! | -我受够了 -不要 |
[32:04] | No, don’t. Let me out. | 不要 别这样 放我出去 |
[32:18] | What are you doing? Dr Howard? | 你在干什么 霍华德医生 |
[32:23] | Please? | 求求你 |
[32:35] | I’m scared. Please. Please. | 我害怕 求求你 求求你 |
[32:41] | I want to come out. | 我要出来 |
[32:51] | Please. | 求求你 |
[32:53] | Oh, God. Please. Please. Oh, God. | 求求你 天啊 |
[33:01] | Look at this, guys, he calls them “phobias” instead of anxiety disorders. | 伙伴们来看一下 他称这些为恐惧症 而不是焦虑性疾病 |
[33:05] | Yeah, this guy’s either an amateur or he studied psychology in the ’80s. | 这个人要么是业余的 要么在1980年代学的心理学 |
[33:08] | His phrasing of the questions are clinical. This guy’s a professional. | 他问题的用语符合临床心理 这人是专业人士 |
[33:11] | He’s able to pick the perfect victims. | 他能够挑选出最佳的受害者 |
[33:12] | “Are you close to your family? Easy making friends?” | “和家人关系好吗 容易交朋友吗” |
[33:15] | Answer yes, and you’re spared the torture. | 如果回答是的话你就免于受折磨 |
[33:17] | We’ve figured out how he chooses his victims, | 我们已经知道他如何挑选受害者 |
[33:19] | but how does that get us his real name? | 但我们如何知道他的真名 |
[33:22] | All right, let’s review. JJ, can you get Garcia? | 好的 我们回顾一下 珍珍 你可以打给加西亚吗 |
[33:26] | I think the guy’s a real psychiatrist. | 我认为这个人是真正的精神病医生 |
[33:28] | Also afraid of being alone, so he’s most likely married. | 同样害怕独自一人 所以他很大可能已婚 |
[33:30] | -May have adopted children. -Why? | -或许已经收养了孩子 -为什么 |
[33:33] | Because the tortures lack a sexual component. | 因为折磨手段缺少性成分 |
[33:35] | -Right, he might be impotent. -Hey, guys. | -是的 他或许性无能 -伙伴们 |
[33:37] | Also, if he’s desperate for a sense of community, | 而且如果他极度渴望归属感的话 |
[33:39] | he’d definitely have kids. | 他绝对有孩子 |
[33:41] | Okay, I’m crossing Portland doctors with adoptions. | 好的 我用波特兰医生 与收养纪录交叉搜索 |
[33:44] | And given the obsession to control his victims with torture, | 考虑到他沉迷于 用折磨手段来控制受害者 |
[33:47] | he might’ve been abused. | 他有可能被虐待过 |
[33:48] | Okay, juvenile records are gonna be sealed, | 好的 青少年纪录准备被解封 |
[33:50] | so you’ve got to give me a minute. | 给我一分钟时间 |
[33:51] | He uses antiquated terms, like phobias, | 他用过时的术语 例如恐惧症 |
[33:54] | so he’s most likely in his 40s. | 所以他很有可能是40多岁 |
[33:55] | And the Creep of the Moment award goes to | 恐怖时刻奖 |
[34:00] | one 43-year-old Dr Stanley Howard, psychiatrist. | 得主是43岁斯坦利・霍华德 精神病医生 |
[34:03] | -This guy was killing his own patients? -No, Stan Howard’s smarter than that. | -这个人杀自己的病人吗 -不 斯坦利・霍华德聪明得多 |
[34:06] | That’s why he created Goodman and the research ruse. | 这就是为什么他想出了 古德曼研究的诡计 |
[34:09] | He’s married to Jane Howard, has one 8-year-old daughter, Jessica. | 他和简・霍华德结了婚 有个八岁的女儿 杰茜卡 |
[34:15] | -He started a centre for abused kids. -Probably because he could relate. | -他为受虐孩子成立了一个中心 -或许是因为他能产生共鸣 |
[34:18] | One good deed’s not fortifying his karma sufficiently. | 一件好事不能充分地强化 他的因果报应 |
[34:21] | It looks like his practise shut down last year. | 看来他执业的诊所去年就关门了 |
[34:23] | Right about the time the killing started. | 就是凶案开始出现的时间 |
[34:25] | He still has a lease on his old office building. | 他还租着旧的办公大楼 |
[34:28] | City permits were pulled due to renovation, | 由于没更新政府许可证被吊销 |
[34:30] | but, what do you know, they’ve been delayed. | 但知道吗 它们被延期了 |
[34:32] | Yikes, his bank records show a seriously depleted savings account. | 他的银行纪录显示 他的存款已经严重耗尽 |
[34:37] | So, he’s keeping up appearances. | 所以他在装点门面 |
[34:38] | -Where’s the building? -427 Cedars Avenue. | -这栋大楼在哪里 -雪松大道427号 |
[34:41] | That’s not far from here. | 离这里不远 |
[34:42] | All right, let’s go check the building. You two… | 好的 我们去查一下那栋大楼 你们两个 |
[34:44] | -Talk to the family. Got it. -Thanks, Garcia. | -去和家人谈谈 明白 -谢谢你 加西亚 |
[34:49] | Why do they always seem so normal? | 为什么他们总是看起来这么正常 |
[34:54] | -Who are you? -Hi, I’m Emily and this is Jennifer. | -你们是谁 -你好 我是艾米莉 这是珍妮佛 |
[34:58] | Okay, you never open the door unless you know who it is. | 除非你知道是谁否则绝不能开门 |
[35:01] | Hello, ma’am, we’re here from the FBI. | 你好 太太 我们是联邦调查局 |
[35:05] | -Where is your husband? -He’s with a patient. | -你的先生在哪里 -他在看病 |
[35:09] | No, he shut down his practise a year ago. | 不 他的执业诊所一年前就关门了 |
[35:11] | Excuse me? No, that’s not possible. | 你说什么 不 这不可能 |
[35:12] | He wouldn’t do something like that without talking to me first. | 他不会不先和我说就做这样的事情 |
[35:15] | He referred his patients to other doctors | 他把他的病人转交给了其他医生 |
[35:17] | -and allowed his licence to expire. -What’s happening? | -让他的执照过期了 -发生了什么事 |
[35:28] | Has Stan been acting strangely lately? | 斯坦利最近表现奇怪吗 |
[35:32] | He’s had some issues since his mother died last year. | 自从他母亲去年去世后他有一些问题 |
[35:37] | He refused to go to her funeral, but they were never close. | 他拒绝出席她的葬礼 但他们的关系并不好 |
[35:41] | Stan always said it was because of her that he became a psychiatrist. | 斯坦利总是说就是因为她 他才成为一名精神病医生 |
[35:48] | This is 427 Cedars Avenue. Where’s the office? | 这里就是雪松大道427号 办公室在哪里 |
[35:51] | He wasn’t luring victims to an empty lot. | 他不可能把受害者 引诱到一个空置停车场 |
[35:53] | Hey, Prentiss, we’re at the office. The building’s gone. | 普兰蒂斯 我们在办公室 但大楼拆了 |
[35:57] | Right. All right. | 是 好的 |
[36:01] | What do you mean, it’s gone? | 拆了是什么意思 |
[36:03] | We need to figure out where Stan’s been going every day. | 我们要知道斯坦利每天去什么地方 |
[36:10] | -I don’t know. -Where would he go, Mrs Howard? | -我不知道 -他会去哪里 霍华德太太 |
[36:18] | My family has commercial property downtown. | 我的家人在市区有商业房产 |
[36:22] | Maybe… | 有可能 |
[36:26] | Please. No. No, no. | 求求你 不要 |
[36:29] | -Is it worse than you thought? -Yes, please. You don’t have to do this. | -这比你所想的要可怕吗 -是的 求求你 你没必要这么做 |
[36:34] | I’m gonna be okay. I’m gonna be okay. | 我会没事的 我会没事的 |
[36:37] | Please! | 求求你 |
[36:40] | Just help me out. I promise I won’t tell anyone anything. | 快救我出去 我答应你我不会告诉任何人的 |
[36:44] | You just pull me out. Please. | 你把我拉出来 求求你 |
[36:47] | -Is it worse? -Yes. Help me out. Please. | -这更可怕吗 -是的 救我出去 求求你 |
[36:57] | Help me out, please. Help! | 求求你救我出去 |
[37:32] | There are no tenants in this building. These must be fake names. | 这栋大楼里没有租客 这些一定是假名 |
[37:36] | It helps with the ruse. Goodman’s on the fifth floor. | 有助于实施诡计 古德曼研究所在五楼 |
[37:47] | -It’s clear. -Back area’s clear. | -没人 -后面也没人 |
[37:50] | Missy Cassell was the last person to sign in. | 蜜西・卡斯尔是最后登记的人 |
[37:53] | -When was that? -Hours ago. | -什么时候 -几小时前 |
[37:55] | All right, let’s split up. Calvert, you and Reid take the west side. | 好 我们分头找 卡尔维特 你和瑞德负责西边 |
[37:58] | Copy. | 收到 |
[38:01] | -It definitely looks like he’s still here. -He’s not gonna go quietly. | -看来他绝对还在这里 -可不能让他静静溜走 |
[38:09] | Stan Howard, FBI. Stay right where you are. | 斯坦利・霍华德 联邦调查局 站在原地别动 |
[38:31] | -Morgan. -What? | -莫根 -什么事 |
[38:32] | Slow down. Tell Reid and Calvert that we found him. | 等一下 通知瑞德 和卡尔维特 我们找到他了 |
[38:35] | Reid, it’s Morgan. We got Howard. | 瑞德 我是莫根 我们找到了霍华德 |
[38:37] | Call the fire department, he’s going to the roof. | 通知消防部门他上了屋顶 |
[38:45] | Dr Howard, I’m Aaron Hotchner. I’m with the FBI. | 霍华德医生 我是联邦调查局的艾伦・哈奇纳 |
[38:51] | -Don’t ask me to come down. -We found at least 15 people dead. | -别叫我下来 -我们发现了至少15人死了 |
[38:58] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[39:00] | They sacrificed themselves for science. | 他们是为科学献身的 |
[39:04] | You know this is the easy way out. | 你知道这是脱身的办法 |
[39:06] | If you come down, we’d like to talk to you. | 如果你下来 我们想和你谈谈 |
[39:09] | You know you’ll never get over your fear | 你知道自杀或杀害你的病人 |
[39:10] | by killing yourself or your patients. | 永远都不能克服你的恐惧 |
[39:14] | Most people go into law enforcement because they want to help others. | 大部分人进入执法部门 是因为他们想帮助其他人 |
[39:17] | Tell us where Missy is. | 告诉我们蜜西在哪里 |
[39:22] | I think your greatest fear is that you can’t save everyone. | 我认为你最大的恐惧 就是你不能救所有人 |
[39:29] | It is worse than I thought. | 这比我所想的要可怕 |
[39:53] | We found Missy Cassell’s car in a parking lot next to the building. | 我们在大楼隔壁的停车场找到蜜西的车 |
[39:56] | Howard’s is around back. | 霍华德的办公室就在后面 |
[39:58] | Before he jumped he said that my biggest fear | 在他跳之前 他说我最大的恐惧 |
[40:00] | was not being able to save everybody. | 就是不能救所有人 |
[40:01] | Hotch, this guy wasn’t well in the head, | 哈奇 这个人头脑不清醒 |
[40:03] | -you know that. -I know. I know that. | -你知道的 -是 我知道 |
[40:04] | But what I think he meant was that she’s here somewhere. | 但我认为他的意思是 她在这里某处 |
[40:13] | I went through all of his journals and I found Missy’s. | 我翻过他的日记 找到了关于蜜西的 |
[40:15] | -What did it say? -She was going on a cave diving trip. | -上面说什么 -她原本准备去洞穴潜水 |
[40:18] | She wasn’t scared of the water, | 她不怕水 |
[40:19] | but she was terrified of the walls crumbling down on her. | 但她害怕墙壁落在她身上 |
[40:22] | -So, what’s she afraid of? -Being buried alive. | -那么她害怕什么 -被活埋 |
[40:25] | Guys, look at the dirt under his nails. | 伙伴们 看看他指甲下的泥 |
[40:29] | She’s got to be close, guys. | 她一定在附近 |
[40:31] | -Is there a basement in this building? -Yes. | -这栋大楼有地下室吗 -有 |
[40:41] | Guys, over here. Over here. Right here. Hold that. Reid. | 伙伴们 在这里 这里 拿着 瑞德 |
[40:52] | -Oh, my God. -Be careful, that’s her head. | -天啊 -小心 这是她的头 |
[40:57] | -Let me get her arm. -Careful. Ready? | -我来找她的手臂 -小心 |
[40:58] | -Yeah. -Not too hard. | -好的 准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[41:00] | -Not too hard. She might be stuck. -I got her arm. | -好的 不要太用力 不要太用力 -她可能卡住了 我抓住了她的手臂 |
[41:06] | -Got her? -Yeah. | -抓好了吗 -是的 |
[41:07] | All right. Here we go. One, two, three. | 好的 准备 一 二 三 |
[41:15] | Come on. I got her. | 来 我扶着她 |
[41:21] | -Tell them to call paramedics. -I got her. | -告诉他们叫救护员 -我来 |
[41:25] | -Oh, my God. -Missy! Missy! | -天啊 -蜜西 蜜西 |
[41:27] | -Okay, faint heartbeat. -All right, clear the area. | -心跳虚弱 -好的 清理干净这里 |
[41:31] | It’s okay. It’s all right. We’re here to help you. It’s okay. | 没事了 我们是来救你的 没事了 |
[41:33] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be all right. We’re here to help you. | 你会没事的 我们来救你的 |
[41:37] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[41:51] | Eleanor Roosevelt once said, | 埃莉诺・罗斯福曾说过 |
[41:52] | “You gain strength, courage and confidence | “每一次经历都让你获得 |
[41:55] | “by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. | 力量 勇气和自信”“你也将因此不再害怕” |
[42:00] | “You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.” | “明知不可为而为之” |
[42:04] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[42:09] | -You want me to turn off the light? -No. I wanna be able to sleep. | -要我把灯关上吗 -不 我希望能睡得着 |
[42:18] | -What’s the matter? -What’s the matter with you, Hotch? | -怎么了 -是你怎么了 哈奇 |
[42:26] | You’re sitting here doing work when you’d normally take a break. | 通常你这个时间会休息 现在你却坐在这里工作 |
[42:30] | Please don’t tell me it’s about Gideon leaving. | 请别告诉我这是因为吉迪恩离开了 |
[42:33] | You know we made a deal a long time ago | 我们很久之前就说好 |
[42:34] | -not to profile each other. -Am I wrong? | -不会侧写对方的 -我错了吗 |
[42:41] | You know, Hotch, today was a huge, huge victory for all of us. | 哈奇 今天是重大的胜利 对我们所有人都是 |
[42:46] | I mean, I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[42:48] | but we’re doing just fine without Gideon. | 但没有了吉迪恩我们也做得很好 |
[42:56] | Hotch, what’s keeping you up tonight? | 哈奇 你今天晚上为什么睡不着 |
[43:10] | Haley’s left. | 海莉走了 |
[43:14] | And I don’t know if she’s coming back. | 我不知道她是否还会回来 |