时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Criminal Minds. | |
[00:02] | He came after me, he came to my home. | 他跟踪我 进了我家 |
[00:04] | Sarah’s dead. | 萨拉死了 |
[00:05] | He butchered her, Hotch. | 他杀了萨拉・霍奇 |
[00:06] | Your team is in trouble. | 你的团队有麻烦了 |
[00:08] | Did you allow a disturbed college student | 你真的让一个精神失常的大学生 |
[00:11] | to meet with a man you believed to be a serial killer? | 去见你们怀疑的连环杀手 |
[00:14] | -It was my decision. -Give me your badge. | -这是我个人的决定 -把你的徽章交给我 |
[00:16] | You’re suspended for two weeks, pending an investigation. | 你被停职两周 而且你的行为将被调查 |
[00:19] | I’ve searched for a satisfactory explanation for what I’m doing. | 我一直想为我的离开 找一个令人满意的理由 |
[00:22] | I just don’t understand any of it any more. | 我真的无法理解这个世界了 |
[01:26] | Reid? | 瑞德 |
[01:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 |
[01:38] | Gideon didn’t answer his phone. I called him twice. | 吉迪恩不接电话 我打两次了 |
[01:40] | -Have you been here all night? -We were supposed to play chess. | -你整晚都在这里吗 -我们约好下象棋的 |
[01:44] | -Here? -Yeah. | -在这里吗 -是啊 |
[01:46] | He hasn’t been back to his apartment since… | 他一直没回公寓 自从… |
[01:50] | Right. I need to brief the team, so… | 明白 我要给大家做简报 |
[01:54] | -Is Hotch here? -He’s not due for a half hour. | -霍奇到了吗 -半小时后才到 |
[02:00] | -Thanks, honey. -Yep. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -好 |
[02:03] | -Are you sure you’re okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你真的没事吗 -我没事 |
[02:09] | -You’re doing the right thing. -I know. | -这么做是对的 -我知道 |
[02:14] | Getting suspended was a blessing in disguise. We deserve a normal life. | 停职其实是因祸得福 我们应该过正常人的生活 |
[02:25] | -I love you. -I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:31] | -What? No Hotch, now no Gideon? -No, not yet. | -怎么 霍奇不在 吉迪恩也不在吗 -还没出现 |
[02:34] | You know, these guys have been out two weeks, | 他们都离开两星期了 |
[02:35] | you’d think the least they could do is be on time. | 至少应该要守时吧 |
[02:37] | Yeah, ’cause you’re never late. | 是啊 因为你从不迟到 |
[02:40] | So, where’s Prentiss? | 普兰蒂斯在哪 |
[02:41] | Her phone keeps going straight to voicemail. | 她手机总是转到语音信箱 |
[02:43] | Well, this room just keeps getting smaller and smaller, doesn’t it? | 这里变得越来越冷清了是吧 |
[02:46] | -Should we wait 15 minutes? -We can just brief them on the plane. | -再等15分钟吗 -可以上了飞机再给他们做简报 |
[02:49] | Right now, a police task force in Milwaukee needs our help. | 现在密尔沃基警察特遣队 需要我们的帮助 |
[02:52] | They’ve had four murders over the past three weeks, | 过去三周已发生了四起谋杀 |
[02:55] | and, in addition, another woman has been missing the last two days. | 而且最近两天又有一名女性失踪 |
[02:58] | They’ve all been women in their thirties, all married with children. | 受害人都是30多岁的女性 已婚有孩子 |
[03:00] | Any connection between these victims? | 这些受害人之间有关联吗 |
[03:01] | Just that they’ve all been abducted from the area of Wauwatosa, | 她们都在沃瓦托萨区域遭到绑架 |
[03:04] | all from very public places, but there’s no witnesses. | 都是公共场所 没有目击者 |
[03:08] | How are we even certain it’s the same killer? | 我们怎么肯定是同一个人干的 |
[03:11] | Well, for starters, all the bodies have been dumped in the city’s Third Ward. | 首先所有尸体都被丢弃在城里的第三区 |
[03:17] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[03:22] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[03:24] | All the hearts have been cut from their bodies. | 所有受害人都被挖去了心脏 |
[04:09] | George Washington said, | 乔治・华盛顿说过 |
[04:10] | “Let your heart feel for the affliction and distress of everyone.” | “用心感受每个人的 苦难和折磨” |
[04:21] | Man, am I glad to see you. | 伙计 真高兴见到你 |
[04:24] | -Where are you headed? -Milwaukee. It looks like an ugly one. | -你们要去哪 -密尔沃基 这次的凶手似乎很邪恶 |
[04:27] | -I’ll catch you up on the fly. -I’m meeting with the Section Chief. | -上了飞机我再跟你说 -我要去见部门主管 |
[04:30] | Okay, so I’ll wait. I’m just glad you’re back. | 好 我等你 很高兴你回来 |
[04:33] | Trust me when I tell you things have been a little bit shaky around here. | 相信我 最近组里不太稳定 |
[04:36] | -Morgan, I’m requesting a transfer. -Is that a joke? | -莫根 我是来申请调职的 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:39] | No, it’s not a joke. Strauss has suspended me once already. | 不是 施特劳斯已经让我停职了 |
[04:42] | The writing’s on the wall. | 公告就贴在墙上 |
[04:43] | Hotch, we both know that suspension was bogus. | 霍奇 我们都知道 那个停职没道理 |
[04:46] | You’ll get a new unit chief. | 你们会有一名新上司 |
[04:47] | What if we don’t want a new unit chief? | 如果我们不想要新上司呢 |
[04:50] | Well, maybe the next one won’t be such a drill sergeant. | 或许他不会像我这么严苛 |
[04:53] | Look, man, are you a pain in my ass? Yes, sir. | 听着 你是个讨厌鬼吗 这是肯定的 |
[04:56] | But wanting to hang out with you, and needing you to lead this team | 但是想跟你一起玩 和需要你来领导我们 |
[04:58] | are two very different things. | 完全是两回事 |
[05:02] | It’s been a privilege. | 能领导你们 我很荣幸 |
[05:09] | I was hoping you’d do the right thing. | 希望你做出了正确的选择 |
[05:12] | Have you given any thought to what department you’ll request? | 你考虑过要申请哪个部门吗 |
[05:15] | I was under the impression that if I left the BAU, I’d have my choice of posts. | 我觉得如果我离开行为分析小组 就能自己选择调任职位 |
[05:18] | Well, I’ll consider it after I fully complete my investigation. | 完成对你的调查后我会考虑这一点的 |
[05:22] | You were a prosecutor. | 你曾做过检察官 |
[05:23] | What about heading up a white-collar crime task force? | 愿意去白领犯罪工作组吗 |
[05:26] | That’ll get you home at nights at a reasonable hour. | 晚上就能按时回家了 |
[05:31] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[05:32] | Sir, I’ve decided to resign from the FBI, effective immediately. | 长官 我决定从局里辞职 希望立即生效 |
[05:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:38] | I’m taking the foreign service exam. With my connections, | 我正接受驻外事务处的考核 以我的背景 |
[05:42] | I stand a good chance of landing in the State Department. | 很有可能进国务院工作 |
[05:44] | -Prentiss, I think that’s a mistake. -Well, don’t try to talk me out of it. | -普兰蒂斯 我觉得你这样是错的 -别想劝我放弃 |
[05:48] | Garcia saw my name on the list, and she already tried. | 加西亚在名单上看到了我 已经劝过我了 |
[05:52] | If she can’t talk someone out of doing something, no one can. | 如果连她都劝不成 其他人就不用试了 |
[05:57] | Sorry for the interruption, | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[06:00] | but, sir, it’s good to see you back. | 但是长官 很高兴你回来 |
[06:04] | The team needs you. | 团队需要你 |
[06:07] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[06:09] | I’ll be overseeing this case until I can assign your replacement. | 找到接替者前 这个案子将由我监督 |
[06:13] | You don’t have any field experience, do you? | 你没有外勤经验吧 |
[06:16] | My job is to protect the Bureau. | 我的工作是保护调查局 |
[06:18] | If I have to hold the team’s hand for one case, so be it. | 如果我不得不带领团队 办一个案子 我也愿意 |
[06:22] | Ma’am, in order to function effectively, this team needs stability. | 长官 想有效地开展工作 必须保持团队稳定 |
[06:25] | The BAU has some very talented people, and they’re Bureau assets, | 行为分析小组成员才华横溢 都是局里的优秀人材 |
[06:30] | and I believe it’s time that they were out from underneath | 我相信是时候让他们脱离 |
[06:32] | you and Jason Gideon. | 你和贾森・吉迪恩的掌控了 |
[06:42] | You know, from this angle, she almost looks human. | 从这个角度看她跟正常人差不多 |
[06:47] | Has anyone talked to Emily yet? | 有谁跟艾米莉谈过了吗 |
[06:49] | She was gone before I heard the news. | 我得到消息前她就走了 |
[06:52] | Now we’re down two agents, and Gideon’s MIA. | 现在我们少了两名探员 吉迪恩也下落不明 |
[06:54] | Has this Strauss ever even been out of the… | 施特劳斯有没有做过… |
[06:57] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe it’s protocol to brief everyone | 要是我错了请指正 但我相信到达案发现场前 |
[07:00] | -before we arrive at the crime scene? -Yes, ma’am. | -向大家做简报是一项规定吧 -是的 长官 |
[07:05] | This UnSub is abducting women from very public places with no witnesses. | 不明嫌犯在公共场所绑架妇女 没有目击证人 |
[07:10] | He holds them 48 hours with no sexual assault, | 他会关她们48小时 没有性侵 |
[07:14] | and then he dumps their bodies with their hearts carved out of their chests. | 接着挖出她们的心脏 然后弃尸 |
[07:22] | There’s an obvious dichotomy in the skill the UnSub exhibits | 从绑架受害人的方法和残忍地挖出 |
[07:25] | in abducting these women and the fact that he cuts their hearts out so crudely. | 受害人心脏的手段看 这个不明嫌犯明显患有精神分裂 |
[07:30] | We’re probably looking at somebody in a psychotic break. | 我们要找的也许是个精神崩溃的人 |
[07:33] | He could be a butcher. He might be a hunter. | 可能是屠夫 也可能是猎手 |
[07:35] | Somebody who’s very comfortable being around blood, | 他很习惯血腥场面 |
[07:37] | but, as you can see, obviously doesn’t have the skills of a surgeon. | 但你们也看到 他显然没有外科医生的技术 |
[07:42] | So, do we have a working theory? | 有结论了吗 |
[07:46] | Sure we do. Somebody really doesn’t like women. | 当然 极度厌恶女性的人 |
[08:06] | Is it appropriate to ask whether I could talk you out of it? | 现在可以问问 我能不能劝你放弃调职吗 |
[08:10] | -Heard you got a bigger office. -A swanky new map and everything. | -听说你有了更大的办公室 -还有一张很酷的地图 |
[08:16] | It’s the Milwaukee file. JJ wanted me to give it to you. | 这是密尔沃基案的档案 珍珍让我给你的 |
[08:19] | -I’m not working it. -I’m just following orders. | -这次我不查案 -我只是遵从命令 |
[08:22] | They found a new body this morning. | 今天早上又发现一具尸体 |
[08:24] | The others are headed straight to the scene. | 其他人都赶去凶案现场了 |
[08:34] | 犯罪现场 禁止跨越 | |
[08:40] | -You the FBI? -Derek Morgan. | -你们是联邦调查局的人吗 -德瑞克・莫根 |
[08:43] | Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jareau, and Section Chief Strauss. | 斯潘塞・瑞德 珍妮弗・让热 还有部门主管施特劳斯 |
[08:47] | Vic Wolynski. Milwaukee PD. | 我是密尔沃基警局的维克・华林斯基 |
[08:48] | -You worked the Jeffrey Dahmer case. -Sixteen years ago. | -你办过杰佛瑞・丹墨的案子 -那是16年前 |
[08:51] | -I’ve studied it. -And you remember my name? | -我研究过 -你竟然记得我名字 |
[08:54] | -He remembers everything. -It’s what he does. | -他过目不忘 -这是他的专长 |
[08:56] | What can you tell us? | 情况怎么样 |
[08:58] | A local merchant noticed her a few hours ago, | 几小时前当地一名商人发现了尸体 |
[09:01] | but considering he didn’t see her when he first came to work, | 然而考虑到他来上班时并没见到她 |
[09:04] | we figure that she was dumped there between 7:50 and 8:05. | 我们认为尸体丢弃时间 在7点50到8点05分之间 |
[09:08] | Same window as the others. | 和别的受害人一样胸腔被开了窗 |
[09:09] | All the bodies were found in this area, right? | 所有尸体都是在这一区域发现的吗 |
[09:11] | Wauwatosa is an upper-middle-class suburb, | 沃瓦托萨是个中上产阶级居住的郊区 |
[09:14] | approximately 15 minutes from here. | 离这大约15分钟车程 |
[09:15] | All the women were abducted from there in the afternoon | 所有女死者都是在下午在那里被绑架 |
[09:17] | and turned up here in the morning, two days later. | 两天后的早晨出现在这里 |
[09:20] | All this foot traffic and no one saw anything? | 这里人来人往居然没人看见吗 |
[09:23] | Well, he wraps the bodies loosely, so they’re not immediately recognisable. | 凶手松散地把尸体裹起来了 所以没有被立即发现 |
[09:28] | Eventually, the wrapping comes open. | 包裹松开后才能露出尸体 |
[09:31] | My guess is he has a van or a truck, something he can back up, | 我猜他有货车或卡车之类 |
[09:34] | so he’s shielded when he makes the drop. | 在他抛尸的时候可以作为遮挡 |
[09:36] | No prints on whatever he wraps them in? | 包裹上没有指纹之类的线索吗 |
[09:39] | There have been traces of paint and wood stain. | 有油漆和木材颜料的痕迹 |
[09:42] | Most of it’s just common stuff you’d get at any hardware store. | 大多都是常见材料 任何五金店都能买到 |
[09:45] | He’s trying to demean them, putting them out like trash. | 他故意羞辱她们 再像垃圾一样丢弃 |
[09:48] | This guy might work or live around here. | 这家伙很可能就在附近居住或工作 |
[09:50] | He gets off on the reaction to his handiwork. | 我们对他“作品”的关注 让他感到兴奋 |
[09:53] | What can you tell us about the victim? | 这个受害人是什么情况 |
[09:55] | She was taken from a supermarket. Her husband says that most days | 她是从超市被绑架的 她丈夫说 大多数时候 |
[09:58] | she would have been picking up her son at school, | 都是她去学校接孩子 |
[10:00] | but he was spending the afternoon at a friend’s. | 不过那天下午他在朋友家 |
[10:02] | -This is your fifth victim, right? -Yes. | -这是第五名受害人对吧 -是的 |
[10:06] | You should have called us sooner. | 你该早点找我们的 |
[10:08] | -I thought we had a handle on it. -Apparently not. | -我以为我们控制了局面 -显然没有 |
[10:10] | Ma’am? Excuse me, sir. | 长官 失陪一下 先生 |
[10:17] | We need to work with these detectives. | 我们需要和这些警探合作 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:22] | We don’t generally criticise them. It just really doesn’t get us anything. | 我们一般不批评他们 这对我们没什么好处 |
[10:27] | Are you saying it wouldn’t be helpful if he had contacted us sooner? | 你是说他早点联系我们 也不会有什么帮助吗 |
[10:31] | Well, of course it’s always, you know, the sooner the better. | 不 当然是越早越好 |
[10:34] | -Right. -Okay. | -那就对了 -好吧 |
[10:36] | And, Agent Jareau, don’t question me again. | 让热探员 不许再质疑我 |
[10:58] | -Is Jack still napping? -I thought this was over. | -杰克还在睡吗 -我还以为一切都结束了 |
[11:01] | It is. I’m just curious. | 是结束了 我只是好奇 |
[11:07] | Hello. Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[11:21] | What did the Section Chief say? | 部门主管怎么说的 |
[11:31] | She suggested that I transfer to a white-collar-crime task force. | 她建议我调到白领犯罪工作组 |
[11:36] | -Would you have to travel? -No, I’d have a nine-to-five life. | -需要出差吗 -不用 就是朝九晚五的生活 |
[11:41] | Then, it’s a no-brainer. | 想都不用想了 |
[11:53] | -Hey. -How’s it going? | -你好 -情况怎么样 |
[11:55] | Well, Strauss just offended the lead detective | 施特劳斯第一次进犯罪现场 只用了45秒钟 |
[11:57] | -45 seconds into her first crime scene. -I’m not surprised. | -就得罪了领头的警探 -意料之中 |
[12:00] | This isn’t about to get any better, is it? | 这样下去情况只会越来越糟 |
[12:02] | I doubt it. Morgan, listen, I’ve been looking at the file. | 恐怕是这样 莫根 我一直在研究档案 |
[12:04] | Milwaukee schools start at 8:10, and they get out at 3:10. | 密尔沃基的学校 8点10分到3点10分上课 |
[12:08] | Every abduction has taken place within 15 minutes of school getting out, | 每起绑架都发生在放学后15分钟内 |
[12:12] | and each body was dumped within 15 minutes of the first bell. | 而每次抛尸都是在上课前15分钟左右 |
[12:14] | We could easily be looking at somebody | 我们要找的人很可能 |
[12:16] | -who works in the school system. -Okay, thanks, man. | -是在学校工作的人 -知道了 谢谢你 伙计 |
[12:19] | Any idea how he’s getting control of these women? | 有没有查到 他是怎么控制这些受害人的 |
[12:21] | Is he blitzing them or coercing them? | 突然袭击还是威胁逼迫 |
[12:24] | -So far, we’re coming up blank. -All right. Keep me posted. | -现在还不知道 -好 有进展通知我 |
[12:46] | -You scared me. -I’m looking for my dad. | -你吓到我了 -我在找爸爸 |
[12:51] | -Are you lost? -I’m not lost. | -你迷路了吗 -没有 |
[12:53] | I’m just not sure where I am. | 我只是不太清楚这是哪里 |
[12:57] | Okay, maybe I can help you. | 好吧 或许我能帮你一下 |
[13:04] | 斯滕森百货公司 员工和送货工专用通道 | |
[13:05] | Are you sure this is what your dad said? | 你爸爸真是这么说的吗 |
[13:07] | He said if anything happened, to meet him on the side | 他说如果发生了什么事就在这里等 |
[13:10] | because it wouldn’t be so crowded. | 因为这里人少 |
[13:12] | Hey, hey. There you are. Thank God. I was worried. | 嘿 你在这里啊 谢天谢地 我担心死了 |
[13:18] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry I tricked you. My dad’s just shy. | 对不起 我骗了你 爸爸太腼腆了 |
[13:28] | Now I want you to smile and ask him if you can come home with us, | 我要你面带微笑地问他 是否能陪我们回家 |
[13:31] | or I’m going to gut the boy like a deer. | 否则我会像杀鹿一样把他开膛破肚 |
[13:37] | Would you mind if I came home with you? | 我能陪你们一起回家吗 |
[13:42] | -I’d like that. -Well, then. | -好啊 -那走吧 |
[13:58] | -Hey, what do we know? -Woman’s name was Claire Thompson. | -这次是什么情况 -失踪女子叫克莱尔・汤普森 |
[14:01] | Her husband tried to reach her on the cell phone, | 他丈夫试过打她的手机 |
[14:02] | and when she didn’t pick up, he drove to the department store. | 但她没接 于是他开车去了百货公司 |
[14:05] | Her car’s in the parking lot, but she’s not inside. | 车还在停车场 但她不在百货公司里 |
[14:07] | -Is that the husband? -Yeah. | -那是她丈夫吗 -是的 |
[14:09] | JJ, take Strauss with you. | 珍珍 带施特劳斯一起去 |
[14:12] | I had the department store uplink the security footage | 我已经把百货公司 上传的监控录影发给 |
[14:14] | -to your analyst in Quantico. -Perfect. | -你们匡提科的分析员了 -很好 |
[14:15] | My desk is over here. | 我的办公桌在这边 |
[14:20] | Garcia, baby girl, please tell me something I want to hear. | 加西亚 好女孩 说点我想听的吧 |
[14:22] | You’re a statuesque god of sculpted chocolate thunder. | 你是轮廓刚毅巧克力肤色的雷神 |
[14:25] | How about something I don’t already know? | 说点我不知道的好吗 |
[14:27] | I have a sweet tooth? | 我爱吃甜食 |
[14:28] | Love, did you locate the missing girl in the security footage? | 亲爱的 录影里有没有 那个失踪的女人 |
[14:30] | On it. It’s coming your way in five, four, three, two… | 正在找 马上传给你 五 四 三 二 一 |
[14:34] | -I got it. -Keep me on speaker, will you? | -收到了 -打开你的手机免提 |
[14:38] | She doesn’t seem to be on anyone’s radar. | 似乎没有人盯着她 |
[14:41] | -Okay, who’s the kid? -Does Claire Thompson have a son? | -这个孩子是谁 -克莱尔・汤普森有儿子吗 |
[14:43] | -No, 2-year-old daughter. -Looks like the kid’s lost. | -只有个两岁的女儿 -这孩子好像迷路了 |
[14:46] | Garcia, is that all you got? | -加西亚 你只找到这些吗 |
[14:47] | That’s it. And then they turn down a hallway | -就这些 然后他们转到一个 |
[14:49] | with no security camera, and we lose them. | 没有监控摄像机的走廊里 行踪不明 |
[14:52] | I’ll get a list of missing kids, | 我去调出失踪儿童的名单 |
[14:54] | see if we can make out a resemblance to any of them. | 看看能不能从中找到相似的男孩 |
[14:58] | -Oh, damn. -What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[15:01] | Something Hotch said. | 我想起了霍奇的话 |
[15:03] | All of the abductions and disposals were timed around school. | 所有绑架和抛尸 都发生在上下学时间 |
[15:06] | He thought the UnSub might work in the system. | 他认为不明嫌犯可能在学校工作 |
[15:08] | What if this guy’s actually using his own son to lure his victims? | 万一他是用自己的儿子引诱被害人呢 |
[15:15] | Detective Wolynski told us you’re trying to single out trucks and vans. | 华林斯基警探跟我们说过 你们正在排查卡车和货车 |
[15:18] | Smart. The UnSub is dumping his victims in a business district, | 很聪明 不明嫌犯 将受害人丢在商业区 |
[15:22] | so I’d agree with you. He’s probably not driving something that stands out. | 所以我同意你们的观点 他开的可能是不引人注意的车 |
[15:24] | He may even have some type of company logo | 车身上也许还有 |
[15:27] | on the side of his vehicle, as well. | 公司标志之类的 |
[15:29] | We know that he abducts the women in Wauwatosa | 我们知道他在沃瓦托萨绑架妇女 |
[15:31] | and then dumps their bodies somewhere in the Third Ward. | 然后将尸体丢弃在第三区 |
[15:34] | Most UnSubs keep their area of control | 大多不明嫌犯会在可控制区域作案 |
[15:36] | where they kill their victims triangulated between the two points. | 在两点之间的三角区域杀人 |
[15:40] | Which means that the UnSub probably lives in Wauwatosa or the Third Ward. | 也就是说不明嫌犯就住在沃瓦托萨 或是第三区附近 |
[15:43] | Somewhere in that area. The people who live there know the UnSub. | 住在那的人认识不明嫌犯 |
[15:46] | There’s no sexual component to these crimes, | 这几起凶案中没有性侵犯 |
[15:49] | which means it’s more about the UnSub making a point. | 说明不明嫌犯在表明自己的立场 |
[15:52] | He’s cutting their hearts out. | 他就是要挖她们的心脏 |
[15:54] | It might just be that this is the sickest way the UnSub knows | 这可能是不明嫌犯所知道 最变态的折磨女人的方法 |
[15:58] | to disfigure the women and throw them out like trash. We can’t really know. | 然后把她们像垃圾一样丢掉 这只是猜测 |
[16:02] | The two most important questions to ask ourselves are, | 现在有两个最重要问题摆在我们面前 |
[16:05] | what is this guy doing with these women for 48 hours, | 在48小时内 这个人对这些女人干了什么 |
[16:08] | and why is he willing to use his own son to abduct them? | 他为什么愿意 用自己的儿子来诱拐女人 |
[16:10] | And if he is truly using his own son, then it’s likely that he has | 如果他真的利用亲儿子作案 那他很可能患有 |
[16:13] | what we call borderline personality disorder. | 我们所说的边缘性人格障碍 |
[16:16] | Now, borderlines, they think that all relationships revolve entirely around them, | 这类人认为 所有关系都以他们为中心 |
[16:20] | and when they set their mind to something, absolute. | 当他们下定决心做某事时 |
[16:23] | There is no grey area. | 绝对没有一丝犹豫 |
[16:24] | It would also manifest in a way | 这种性格会引起 |
[16:26] | that would be visible to people around the UnSub. | 身边人的注意 |
[16:29] | Intense bouts of anger or depression. Problems drinking. | 强烈的愤怒或抑郁 酗酒成性 |
[16:32] | He’d also be highly sensitive to rejection. | 同时对遭到拒绝极度敏感 |
[16:34] | And one last thing. It is not easy to crack clean through breastbone. | 还有最后一点 敲裂一个人的胸骨并不容易 |
[16:38] | You’re dealing with a guy who works with his hands. | 我们要找的人靠双手工作 |
[16:39] | He’s used to hard labour. At the very least, he’s not afraid to get dirty. | 习惯从事重体力劳动 至少不怕弄脏自己 |
[17:04] | All right. I’m gonna take that out of your mouth, | 好了 我会拿下封口的布条 |
[17:09] | and you’re going to be really quiet, like a doll. | 你必须像个洋娃娃一样安静 |
[17:13] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[17:21] | That’s good. Next we’re going to go upstairs, | 很好 接下来我们要去楼上 |
[17:26] | and you’re going to be really, really nice to the boy, | 你必须对我儿子非常好 |
[17:31] | not like the little bitch we both know you are. | 不要表现出你的贱人本性 |
[17:34] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:41] | Say it! | 说话 |
[17:44] | I understand. I understand. | 明白了 |
[17:48] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[17:50] | Haley? | -海莉 |
[17:52] | -Okay, your mac and cheese! -Got it. | -奶酪通心粉来了 -知道了 |
[17:54] | -Here you go. Good boy. -Hello? | -来吃吧 好孩子 -你好 |
[17:56] | -Mac and cheese. -It’s the best. | -奶酪通心粉 -这个最好吃了 |
[17:59] | -It’s Morgan. -Hey, what’s up? | -莫根打来的 -有事吗 |
[18:03] | You know I wouldn’t be calling you unless it was desperate. | 要是还有其他办法 我是不会打电话给你的 |
[18:05] | -Still no Gideon? -No, not a word. | -还没有吉迪恩的消息吗 -一点都没有 |
[18:08] | Reid’s starting to worry about him. We really need you out here, man. | 瑞德开始担心他了 我们真的需要你 |
[18:12] | Morgan, I’ve already put in for the transfer. It’s a done deal. | 莫根 我已经申请调职了 这事已成定局 |
[18:15] | No, you didn’t. Not yet anyway. | 没有 你还没调走 |
[18:17] | It’s not in the system, Hotch. I checked. | 霍奇 我查过了系统里还没生效 |
[18:20] | Come on, you know this case. You could pitch in on just this one. | 拜托 了解这案子 你可以再参与最后一次 |
[18:23] | We think he might be using his own kid to lure these women, man. | 我们怀疑他利用自己的孩子 诱拐那些女人 |
[18:26] | He just picked up another one. | 他刚又拐走了一个 |
[18:29] | -Hotch? -I got to think. | -霍奇 -让我想想 |
[18:57] | -What are you doing? -Multiplication. | -你在干什么 -做乘法 |
[19:01] | Multiplication. That’s hard. | 乘法 那个很难 |
[19:05] | It’s extra credit. The rest of the class is still on long division. | 这是额外的学分课程 班上其他人还在做长除法 |
[19:09] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我能帮你 |
[19:17] | -It’s okay. -No, I’m really good at math. | -不用 -我对数学很拿手 |
[19:20] | The boy has got to learn to do things by himself. | 孩子必须学会自己去做 |
[19:26] | No, of course. Of course. | 当然 当然了 |
[19:32] | But you can make me a sandwich. | 但你可以给我做个三明治 |
[19:41] | -Okay. -Come on. Let’s go clean up your room. | -好 -来吧 我们去整理你的房间 |
[20:21] | Help me! Help! | 救命 |
[20:39] | -What the hell are you doing? -Keep your voice down. | -你又在干什么 -小声点 |
[20:43] | Gideon didn’t show in Milwaukee, and the team needs me. | 吉迪恩没去密尔沃基 团队需要我 |
[20:46] | I don’t believe this. | -真不敢相信 -放心吧 |
[20:47] | Don’t worry, it won’t affect my transfer if I’m working on an existing case. | 多查一个案子不会影响我的调职 |
[20:51] | You’re not working on this case. | 你不能参与这个案子 |
[20:53] | I can’t just switch off my loyalty, Haley. | 我不能不忠 海莉 |
[20:55] | They suspended you for two weeks. Who are you being loyal to? | 他们让你停职两周 你还要对谁尽忠 |
[21:00] | -The team needs me. -No, they need Gideon. | -团队需要我 -不 他们需要的是吉迪恩 |
[21:04] | Do you know what this guy’s doing to women in Milwaukee? | 你知道凶手在密尔沃基 对女人做了什么吗 |
[21:06] | -I don’t want to know. -He’s using his son to lure them, | -我不想知道 -他用自己的儿子诱拐她们 |
[21:07] | he’s holding them, and then he’s cutting their hearts out. | 把她们关起来 挖出她们的心脏 |
[21:09] | Aaron, stop! | 亚伦 别说了 |
[21:14] | Don’t make me the monster here. I feel sick about these women, | 别让我做个冷血无情的人 我同情这些女人 |
[21:20] | but when this case is over, there will be another one. | 可是这个案子结束后还会有下一个 |
[21:24] | And another one and another one. It is never going to stop. | 一个接一个 永远不会结束 |
[21:29] | -This is who I am. -No. This is what you do. | -这就是我 -不 这只是你的工作 |
[21:36] | I’m trying to do the right thing, here and there, | 我想尽量顾全家庭和工作 |
[21:39] | and I would really appreciate a little support. | 如果你能给我一点支持 我会感激不尽 |
[21:45] | That’s right, ’cause you always need to be the hero. | 没错 因为你总想做英雄 |
[21:48] | -Don’t give me that. -No, obviously, | -别这么说 -不 |
[21:50] | a happy life isn’t enough for you. | 美满的家庭生活满足不了你 |
[21:55] | -Aaron, I need you here. -And I will be here, | -亚伦 我这里需要你 -我会回来的 |
[21:59] | as soon as this case is over. | 案子一结束就回来 |
[22:03] | Yeah, well make sure you give your son a kiss before you leave. | 临走前亲一下你的儿子 |
[22:26] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[22:32] | The team needs us. They’re working a case in Milwaukee. | 团队需要我们 他们正在密尔沃基查案子 |
[22:35] | Gideon hasn’t shown up. And don’t tell me you quit or I put in for a transfer. | 吉迪恩没有出现 别跟我说 你辞职了 或是我申请调职了 |
[22:40] | You put in for a transfer? | 你申请调职了? |
[22:41] | They’re both still hung up in the system, | 系统还在处理这两件事 |
[22:42] | so, technically, we’re in dereliction of duty by not being there. | 所以严格来说我们不去就是失职 |
[22:45] | -I’m sorry. I can’t go. -Right. Sorry I barged in. | -对不起 我不能去 -好吧 抱歉我贸然登门拜访 |
[22:50] | Wait, wait. Can I ask? Why are you really here? | 等等 你来找我到底是为什么 |
[22:55] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[22:58] | I think Strauss came to you and asked for dirt on me. | 我认为施特劳斯找过你 向你要我的把柄 |
[23:03] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[23:06] | I think if you have your eyes on top leadership at the FBI, | 如果一个人觊觎 联邦调查局高层领导职位 |
[23:09] | you want to know who might stand in your way. | 就想知道谁可能成为你的绊脚石 |
[23:13] | And what could I have told her? | 那我又能跟她说什么呢 |
[23:16] | That one of my agents might have murdered a suspect in cold blood, | 我手下一名探员 可能冷血地杀了一名嫌犯 |
[23:19] | or another might have a serious drug problem, which I didn’t report, | 另一名探员可能有严重毒瘾 而我没有汇报上级 |
[23:22] | and if Strauss had any evidence, my career would be over. | 如果施特劳斯找到任何证据 我的职业生涯就完了 |
[23:25] | I think she put you on our team and expected something in return, | 我认为她将你安插进来 就是想有所收获 |
[23:28] | and to your credit, you quit rather than whisper in her ear. | 你选择辞职而不是向她告密 勇气可嘉 |
[23:35] | I told you, I hate politics. | 我说过 我讨厌政治 |
[23:39] | Come to Milwaukee. I’ll make you a deal. | 一起去密尔沃基吧 我和你谈个条件 |
[23:42] | If your ready bag isn’t here, packed, I won’t bug you any more. | 如果你没收拾行李 我就再也不烦你了 |
[23:48] | If it is, I want you on that plane with me. One more case. | 如果收拾好了 就跟我上机 再去查一个案子 |
[23:55] | I already turned in my badge and my gun. | 我已经上交了我的徽章和枪 |
[23:57] | That’s just hardware. | 那只是硬件 |
[24:00] | I’ve tripled patrol in the area, and I’ve got every available unit re-canvassing. | 我把该区域的巡逻人手增加到三倍 每个可调遣的小队 都在仔细地重新搜索 |
[24:05] | It’s tough knowing they’re out there, and we’re still a step behind. | 知道凶手逍遥法外 我们落后一步 感觉糟透了 |
[24:09] | You know, it used to be a running joke | 其实过去有个笑话 |
[24:11] | that if you told people you were from Milwaukee, | 如果你说你来自密尔沃基 |
[24:13] | all they wanted to talk about was Happy Days reruns. | 他们只想跟你聊 《幸福时光》重播的事 |
[24:17] | And then, Dahmer happens, and they ask you about it | 接着会聊到丹墨 听他们的语气 |
[24:20] | as if it’s the same thing, as if it’s entertainment. | 好像这两者是一回事 都是一种消遣 |
[24:24] | But I was in that apartment. | 但我去过那个公寓 |
[24:26] | Gideon, one of our bosses, says that there are things that attach to you | 我们的头儿吉迪恩说过 有些事纠缠着你 |
[24:30] | that you can never wash off. | 你永远都无法摆脱 |
[24:32] | All right, is it possible we’re looking at this the wrong way? | 好吧 我们会不会都想错了 |
[24:36] | -What do you mean? -We’re trying to zero in on the UnSub. | -什么意思 -我们一直把精力放在不明嫌犯身上 |
[24:40] | Now, you guys tell me, | 那你们告诉我 |
[24:42] | but if he really is using his son, wouldn’t the trauma manifest | 如果他真是利用儿子作案 那他儿子的创伤 |
[24:45] | more clearly on the boy? | 不是会更明显吗 |
[24:51] | Can your analyst get a list of all the children | 你的分析员能不能列出该区域内 |
[24:54] | -in the area that we’re targeting? -Garcia can get you whatever you want. | -所有目标儿童的名单 -加西亚什么都能找到 |
[25:01] | Talk dirty to me. | 跟我说点下流的 |
[25:06] | -This is Section Chief Erin Strauss. -Ma’am, I think it goes without saying | -我是部门主管爱琳・施特劳斯 -长官 我想不用说你也知道 |
[25:11] | that I was expecting it to be someone else. | 我以为是别人打来的 |
[25:14] | I need a list of every grade school in the Third Ward and Wauwatosa. | 我要第三区和沃瓦托萨区 每一所小学的清单 |
[25:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[25:20] | The Third Ward has one public grade school, | 第三区有一所公立小学 |
[25:23] | but there appears to be four private schools that draw from that area. | 但那里似乎还有四所私立小学 |
[25:26] | And Wauwatosa? | 沃瓦托萨区呢 |
[25:28] | -That would be nine, ma’am. -And how many students? | -九所小学 长官 -多少学生 |
[25:31] | -Thirty-two hundred. -Can you also get me a list | -三千两百名 -你还能提供一份 |
[25:34] | of every guidance counsellor that deals directly | 该区域内直接接触学生的 |
[25:36] | with the student body in that area? | 辅导员的名单吗 |
[25:38] | Certainly, ma’am, and again, I’d like to… | 当然可以 长官 我想再次… |
[25:41] | You need to present these counsellors with a profile of a troubled kid. | 你们要向这些辅导员描述这个问题儿童的心理侧写 |
[25:51] | The boy we’re looking for is possibly from a single-parent home. | 我们要找的小男孩可能来自单亲家庭 |
[25:55] | He’s sullen and withdrawn. | 性格阴沉孤僻 |
[25:57] | He may have been caught stealing things from his female teachers. | 或许曾被发现偷女老师的东西 |
[26:01] | He’s more than likely clingy to maternal figures in inappropriate settings. | 他极可能不分场合 紧贴在女性身上 |
[26:04] | Hugging the female bus driver, the woman in the lunch room. | 拥抱巴士女驾驶 餐厅阿姨 |
[26:08] | His classmates might notice this inappropriate behaviour and tease him, | 同学们也许注意到他行为古怪 |
[26:11] | which makes the boy incredibly angry. | 所以奚落他 让这个孩子极为愤怒 |
[26:14] | -That many? -I’m afraid so. | -这么多 -恐怕是这样 |
[26:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:00] | -How was school? -Okay. | -今天上学怎么样 -还好 |
[27:05] | It was just okay? | 只是还好吗 |
[27:07] | -Is the lady still at home? -Yeah. | -那个女士还在家吗 -在 |
[27:11] | -Is she going to leave? -I don’t know. | -她会离开吗 -不知道 |
[27:14] | I don’t want her to. | 我不想让她走 |
[27:16] | Sometimes things happen, grown-up things. | 世事难料 成人世界很现实 |
[27:19] | -I don’t want this one to go. -Look, they… | -这次我不想让她走 -听我说 |
[27:25] | They all leave, okay? | 她们都会走的 |
[27:28] | -Maybe they all leave because of you. -What? | -或许那是因为你 -什么 |
[27:31] | I know you’re old enough to understand this. | 我知道你这年纪能听懂我的话 |
[27:33] | I will not always be around! | 我不会一直陪在你身边 |
[27:42] | They all leave, all of them. They leave, they leave, they leave. | 她们都会离开 每个人都会离开 |
[27:46] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[27:51] | It’s all right. It’s okay, all right? | 没事的 没事的 知道吗 |
[27:56] | Look, I’m just trying to teach you something. | 我只想教你一个道理 |
[28:04] | All right, the boy doesn’t look like he could be any older than seven. | 这孩子看起来最多七岁 |
[28:07] | Let’s work youngest to oldest. | 我们按年龄顺序 从小到大查一遍 |
[28:08] | Start with the worst behaviour, get the names of the parents, | 从行为最怪的开始 查出父母的名字 |
[28:11] | send them over to Garcia. She can crosscheck for criminal records. | 发给加西亚 她能比对犯罪纪录 |
[28:14] | This guy’s dumping bodies between 7:30 and 8:00. | 这家伙在7点半到8点间抛尸 |
[28:15] | That gives us a little over 12 hours to make something hit. Let’s get it done. | 所以我们还有12个小时寻找线索 开始吧 |
[28:20] | -Look who’s here. -Hey, where do we start? | -看看谁来了 -嗨 从哪开始 |
[28:28] | -How fast can you get us up to speed? -How fast can you sit down? | -多快能让我们了解最新情况 -你们多快能坐下 |
[28:41] | We’re only here to help. | 我们只是来帮忙的 |
[28:45] | We’ll deal with this later. | 这件事之后再谈 |
[28:57] | This is impossible. There’s too many. | 不可能办到 太多了 |
[29:00] | Keep looking, Reid. We still have an hour. | 继续找 瑞德 还有一小时 |
[29:03] | Thank you, by the way, for giving Garcia that file to give to me. | 对了 谢谢你让加西亚把档案送过来 |
[29:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t see Garcia before I left. | 我不知道你在说什么 我走之前没见过加西亚 |
[29:31] | -Did you sleep well? -Yeah. | -你睡得好吗 -好 |
[29:37] | -Do you mind if I have some cereal? -I guess not. | -我可以吃点麦片吗 -可以 |
[29:47] | He’s gonna kill you, you know. | 知道吗 他会杀了你 |
[30:25] | -Are you all right? You okay? -I stepped on her hair. | -你没事吧 还好吗 -我…我踩到了她的头发 |
[30:33] | If you need a second, take a second. | 你可以先休息一会 |
[30:35] | This is what it is. Just don’t let the public see you break down. | 现场就是这样 别让大家看出你崩溃了 |
[30:44] | This is a different area from the other dump sites, isn’t it? | 这个抛尸点跟以前不同吧 |
[30:47] | He’s getting smart. He knows where all of our manpower will be, | 他变机灵了 他知道我们在哪派了人手 |
[30:49] | so he’s just changing locations. | 所以他在变换地点 |
[30:51] | Well, how long before he changes when and where he abducts them? | 他是什么时候 改变绑架的时间和地点的呢 |
[30:54] | -If he does that, we’re back at zero. -Claire? | -如果是那样 我们又回到原点了 -克莱尔 |
[30:59] | No, no, no. We got to keep him out of here. | 不行 不能让他过来 |
[31:07] | Morgan says you’re worried about Gideon. | 莫根说你担心吉迪恩 |
[31:10] | I keep on calling him, and he doesn’t call back. | 我不停打电话给他 他都没有回电 |
[31:13] | He’s probably at his cabin. | 他可能在小屋 |
[31:14] | That’s where he goes when he needs to get away. | 当他需要逃避的时候 就会去那里 |
[31:19] | -Reid, I need your head in this. -I know. | -瑞德 我要你专心工作 -我知道 |
[31:23] | So, what’s around the dump site? | 抛尸点附近是什么 |
[31:26] | Here’s the old printing press of Quad/Graphics | 这是夸德制图印刷公司的老印刷厂 |
[31:28] | and the paving yard | 这是铺砌的院子 |
[31:30] | and then the concrete factory where we found the body. | 这是发现尸体的混凝土厂 |
[31:33] | None of them visible from the highway. | 从公路上都看不见这些地方 |
[31:35] | You don’t end up there by accident. | 你不可能无缘无故去那里 |
[31:37] | So, we go back to the schools. We eliminate the Third Ward, | 还是要从学校入手 我们排除了第三区 |
[31:39] | and we target problem kids | 查找问题儿童 |
[31:41] | whose fathers have held blue-collar jobs over the last ten years. | 他的父亲 在过去十年都是蓝领工人 |
[31:43] | -What if he’s not a problem kid? -What? | -万一他不是问题儿童呢 -什么 |
[31:46] | Forget it. It’s off the textbook profile. | 算了 这没有心理侧写的理论根据 |
[31:48] | -What is it, Reid? -Sometimes, when a parent is unstable, | -你想说什么 瑞德 -有时候当父母一方不稳定 |
[31:51] | especially if the other one’s out of the picture, | 尤其是一方不在孩子身边时 |
[31:53] | you’ll do anything to be the perfect child. | 你就会想方设法做个乖巧的孩子 |
[31:56] | -Like help your father abduct women? -They’re never late for school. | -比如帮父亲绑架妇女 -他们上学从不迟到 |
[32:01] | Even with the abductions, the disposals of the bodies, | 即使是进行绑架和弃尸 |
[32:03] | it’s always timed perfectly so the kid will be on time to school. | 也安排得很精确 好让孩子准时上学 |
[32:06] | I don’t think the killer would care, I think the kid would. | 我觉得在乎时间的不是凶手而是孩子 |
[32:13] | FBI technical analyst Penelope Garcia speaking. | 联邦调查局技术分析师 佩内洛普・加西亚 |
[32:16] | Garcia, I need a list of parents from the Wauwatosa school district. | 加西亚 我要沃瓦托萨区 小学生父母的名单 |
[32:20] | Eliminate any two-parent households, or any fathers holding white-collar jobs | 排除双亲家庭 父亲是白领的也排除 |
[32:24] | that aren’t labour management. | 从事劳动管理的除外 |
[32:25] | You will see it flying over the transom momentarily. | 你会看到名单从窗口迅速飞进去 |
[32:27] | And one more thing, the glitches in the transfers and resignations stop now. | 还有 暂时忘记调职和辞职的事 |
[32:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:35] | -And Garcia? -Yes? | -加西亚 -在 |
[32:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:42] | -He’s a kid that’s a model student. -Not just straight A’s, though. | -他是个模范学生 -不仅限于功课成绩 |
[32:45] | It’s someone who tries to please | 他可能会用 |
[32:47] | in a way that the other teachers have probably talked about. | 其他老师提到的方法 取悦别人 |
[32:50] | Inventing extra-credit projects, | 做额外学分的作业 |
[32:52] | volunteering to skip recess to help clean the classroom, stuff like that. | 自愿放弃休息时间 帮忙打扫教室之类 |
[32:56] | -David Smith. -Do you know his father? | -大卫・史密斯 -你认识他父亲吗 |
[32:59] | It’s such a sad story. The teachers all talk about it. | 这是个让人难过的故事 老师都在谈论 |
[33:02] | He was diagnosed with an inoperable tumour six months ago, | 六个月前他被诊断患有 无法做手术的肿瘤 |
[33:05] | -and his wife left the two of them. -She just left? | -他老婆弃他们父子而去 -她就这么走了吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I don’t know what’s going to happen to David. | 是啊 真不知道大卫怎么办 |
[33:12] | Thank you for driving me. | 谢谢你开车送我 |
[33:16] | You know, I can’t just leave you here. I have to make sure your dad’s home. | 我不能就这样把你放在这里 我得确认你爸在家 |
[33:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:35] | I can’t imagine David’s father could be someone you’re looking for. | 我无法想像 大卫的父亲是你们要找的人 |
[33:38] | He’s very involved. He drops David off and picks him up every day. | 他很尽责 每天接送大卫 |
[33:42] | Do you happen to know what kind of car he drives? | 你知道他开什么车吗 |
[33:43] | A van, maybe. I can’t say. Something big. | 可能是小货车 我也说不准 反正挺大的 |
[33:46] | He makes hand-crafted furniture. I know he does deliveries. | 他做手工家具 我知道他也送货 |
[33:49] | -Ms Bennett. -Just continue working, class. | -班奈特老师 -同学们继续做 |
[33:52] | We’re looking for David Smith. | -我们找大卫・史密斯 |
[33:54] | -You just missed him. -Do you know where he went? | -他刚刚走了 -你知道他去哪了吗 |
[33:56] | He wasn’t feeling well, so the nurse volunteered to drive him home | 他不舒服 所以护士主动开车送他回家 |
[33:59] | -to help out David’s father. -Thank you. | -帮他爸爸一个忙 -谢谢 |
[34:14] | The boy’s alone in the family room. | 孩子一个人在家庭活动室里 |
[34:17] | -Where are your other agents? -Covering the other side. | -其他探员呢 -去了另一边 |
[34:18] | They have an eye line just in case somebody tries to sneak out the back. | 他们必须守好那里 以防有人从后门溜走 |
[34:21] | Is there any sign of the nurse or the dad? | 看到护士或孩子的父亲了吗 |
[34:22] | No. | 没有 |
[34:25] | No. No. | -不要啊 |
[34:27] | Go ahead. You want to scream? Scream. | -叫啊 想叫就尽管叫 |
[34:28] | -No! -Go ahead! Scream! | -不 -大声叫 |
[34:31] | Everyone at school knows that I’m here. | 学校里的人都知道我在这 |
[34:33] | Yes, yes, you dropped the boy off, I thanked you, and then you left. | 是啊 你把孩子送回家 我表示感谢后你就离开了 |
[34:36] | They’ll find your car in the parking lot of the Mayfair Mall. | 他们会在梅费尔购物中心 停车场找到你的车 |
[34:38] | I was trying to help your son. | 我只是想帮你儿子 |
[34:43] | So, what are we doing here? | 现在怎么做 |
[34:44] | Call in SWAT, secure the perimeter, and wait for him to come out. | 召集特警队封锁四周等他出来 |
[34:47] | -Ma’am, he’s holding a woman inside. -We don’t know that for certain. | -长官 他抓了一个女人 -我们无法确定 |
[34:50] | -We don’t have probable cause. -She’s right. | -暂时没有合理的根据 -她说得对 |
[34:52] | If he’s got her, he waits 48 hours. He’s not gonna kill her yet. | 而且他会等48小时 现在还不会杀她 |
[34:55] | He’s changed the pattern of the dump sites. | 他改变了弃尸地点 |
[34:58] | Now he’s changed how he abducts them. | 现在又改变了绑架方法 |
[34:59] | Do we really want to gamble that he’s sticking to the rest of the model? | 真的要赌 他会不会改变其他做法吗 |
[35:02] | So, let’s pound on the door. Maybe he’ll panic. | 我们去敲门吧 也许会令他惊慌 |
[35:04] | But he could spook just enough to kill her early. | 但他也可能在惊吓中提前杀人 |
[35:06] | Let me go in alone. | 我单独进去 |
[35:08] | The boy’s in the family room. He’ll answer the door. | 小男孩在家庭活动室里 他会开门的 |
[35:10] | -No. -We need to get invited in that door. | -不行 -我们需要被请进屋里 |
[35:13] | He’s looking for female authority figures. | 他要找权威女性 |
[35:15] | If he lets me in, I can signal as soon as I see anything that gives us cause. | 如果他让我进门 我一看到异常就给你们发信号 |
[35:19] | Technically, you’re not even in the FBI. | 严格说来 你已经不是局里的人了 |
[35:21] | All the better. | -那样更好 |
[35:22] | She’s interfering with a federal investigation. | -她在干涉联邦调查局办案 |
[35:24] | Well, if I’m no longer in the FBI, then you have no authority over me. | 如果我不是局里的人 那你就无权命令我 |
[35:27] | I’m just a civilian knocking on a little boy’s door. | 我只是一个去敲男孩家门的平民 |
[35:29] | -Prentiss. -Thank you. | -普兰蒂斯 -谢谢 |
[35:31] | As soon as you have probable cause, give us the signal and get out of there. | 发现合理的根据就发信号给我们 立即出来 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:40] | Nobody knows better than me that we need to make this arrest legal. | 我比谁都清楚 我们必须让这次逮捕合法化 |
[35:55] | Hi, are you David? I’m Emily. | 你好 你是大卫吗 我是艾米莉 |
[35:59] | -Your dad asked me to come by. -He’s busy. | -你爸让我来的 -他在忙 |
[36:02] | Would it be okay if I came in and waited? | 我能进去等他吗 |
[36:05] | -I guess so. -Thank you. | -我想可以 -谢谢 |
[36:14] | My dad says it’s unsafe to leave the door unlocked. | 爸爸说不锁门不安全 |
[36:18] | Smart man. | 真聪明 |
[36:20] | Prentiss is in. We’re waiting on her go. | 普兰蒂斯进去了 我们正在等她信号 |
[36:24] | So, where is your dad? | 那么 你爸爸在哪 |
[36:29] | He’s working in there. | 他在那边工作 |
[36:32] | Is he alone? | 就他一个人吗 |
[36:40] | Would it be okay if I just let him know I was waiting? | 我能告诉他我在等他吗 |
[36:43] | He doesn’t let me go down there when he’s working. | 他工作的时候不让我下去 |
[36:46] | Oh, no, you don’t have to. | 不用你去 |
[36:48] | I’m just gonna go and see if he’s too busy. | 我去看看他是不是忙翻了 |
[36:52] | And we can both be really quiet, okay? Can you be quiet? | 我们都安静不要说话 好吗 你能保持安静吗 |
[37:13] | Who is this? Where did she come from? | 这是谁 她从哪里来的 |
[37:15] | -Said she was a friend of yours. -What? | -她说她是你朋友 -什么 |
[37:17] | She said she was a friend of yours. | 她说 她是你朋友 |
[37:20] | -Look, all right, you take this. -I can’t. | -好吧 你拿着枪 -不行 |
[37:23] | Take it! Look, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 拿着 |
[37:27] | -Just put your finger on the trigger… -No. No! | -没事的 把指头放在扳机上 -不要 |
[37:29] | …and you point it right at her. | 然后指着她 |
[37:31] | This is their fault. This is their fault. | 这都是她们的错 知道吗 全都怪她们 |
[37:33] | We’re doing the right thing. All right? | 我们做的事是对的 |
[37:35] | We’re doing the right thing. Point it. Point it. | 我们做的是对的 来 指着她 |
[37:39] | Go! | 行动 |
[37:49] | Drop the weapon, son. Give me the gun. | 孩子 放下枪 把枪给我 |
[37:53] | Prentiss. | 普兰蒂斯 |
[37:57] | David, it’s okay. Do what they say. | 大卫 没事了 照他们说的做 |
[38:06] | Somebody help me. | 救救我 |
[38:12] | -Are you okay? -I’ll be fine. | -你还好吗 -我会没事的 |
[38:15] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我叫救护车 |
[38:17] | You’re dying, and this is what you want to leave your son? | 你都要死了 就准备把这个留给你儿子吗 |
[38:35] | -How’s your head? -I’ll live. | -你的头怎么样了 -死不了 |
[38:39] | -Is it weird I’m glad to be back? -I’ll make sure it stays official. | -如果我说很高兴回来会不会很奇怪 -我会让这次行动记在官方档案里 |
[38:47] | -I’ll be dead before I ever stand trial. -Good. | -我等不到出庭就会死的 -很好 |
[38:55] | You know, I never even told the boy to bring me this last one. | 知道吗 最后这个女人 不是我让儿子带来的 |
[39:04] | -How’s she doing? -She’s gonna be okay. | -她怎么样 -不会有事的 |
[39:08] | You know, I can’t officially approve of how this transpired. | 我不能正式汇报这次行动 |
[39:12] | No, the arrest was clean. | 不会吧 |
[39:15] | It would be a mistake to break up this team. | 逮捕是合法的 破坏这个团队是错误的做法 |
[39:20] | None of you will ever move up the chain of command, you know that. | 你们没人能晋升到指挥部门 你知道的 |
[39:24] | Why would I ever want to leave the BAU? | 我为什么会想离开行为分析小组 |
[39:29] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[39:31] | You mean that? You’re not gonna leave us? | 你是说真的吗 你不会离开我们? |
[39:34] | I don’t know. I gotta talk to Haley. | 不知道 我要跟海莉谈谈 |
[40:36] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[41:27] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[41:34] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[42:10] | 斯潘塞 | |
[42:20] | Spencer, I knew it would be you who came to the cabin to check on me. | “斯潘塞 我就知道来小屋看我的人 会是你” |
[42:25] | I’m sorry the explanation couldn’t be better, Spencer. | “斯潘塞 很抱歉 我解释得不够清楚” |
[42:27] | And I’m sorry it doesn’t make more sense. | “也没法说得更合情合理” |
[42:30] | But I’ve already told you, I just don’t understand any of it any more. | “但我已经告诉过你了 我真的无法理解这个世界了” |
[42:37] | There you go. | 给你 |
[42:38] | -You get enough to eat, honey? -Oh, yeah. | -亲爱的 吃饱了吗 -吃饱了 |
[42:41] | -Travelling? -Yeah. | -在旅行吗 -对 |
[42:43] | -Where are you headed? -Nowhere in particular. | -想去哪里 -还没定 |
[42:48] | How will you know when you get there? | 那你怎么知道某处就是你想去的呢 |
[42:51] | That’s a good question, Rose. | 问得好 露丝 |
[42:55] | That’s a very good question. | 问得好 |
[42:57] | -Have a great day. -You, too. | -祝你愉快 -你也一样 |
[43:12] | I guess I’m just looking for it again, for the belief I had back in college, | 我猜我又开始寻找了 寻找在大学时所怀有的信仰 |
[43:19] | the belief I had when I first met Sarah, and it all seemed so right, | 初遇萨拉时看起来那么正确的信仰 |
[43:25] | the belief in happy endings. | 相信美好结局的信仰 |