时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Last season on Criminal Minds. | 上季回顾 |
[00:02] | I believe you are no longer effective in your post. | 我认为你已经无法胜任你的工作了 |
[00:04] | I am questioning your ability to lead your team. | 我很怀疑你领导团队的能力 |
[00:09] | Sarah? Sorry I’m so late. I got caught up at the office. | 萨拉 对不起 这么晚了 我在办公室走不开 |
[00:14] | He butchered Sarah, Hotch. | 他杀了萨拉 霍奇 |
[00:16] | He came after me, he came to my home. | 他跟踪我 进了我家 |
[00:18] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[00:20] | It’s time for Agent Hotchner’s career to come to an end. | 霍奇纳探员的职业生涯 该结束了 |
[00:24] | Agent Prentiss, | 普兰蒂斯探员 |
[00:25] | you’re going to help me make that happen. | 你将助我一臂之力 |
[00:32] | I knew it would be you who came to the cabin to check on me. | 我就知道来看我的人会是你 |
[00:35] | You must be frightened. I apologise for that. | 你一定吓坏了 对不起 |
[00:39] | I never meant to cause you any pain. | 我无心给你造成任何伤害 |
[00:42] | Then, I also never envisioned writing this letter. | 我也从未想过会写这封信 |
[00:46] | I’ve searched for a satisfactory explanation for what I’m doing. | 我一直想为我的离开找一个令人满意的理由 |
[00:51] | All I’ve come up with is, a profiler needs to have solid footing. | 我能想到的是 心理侧写员必须脚步稳健 |
[00:57] | I don’t think I do any more. | 而我想我已做不到了 |
[01:00] | The world confuses me. The cruelty, indifference, tragedy. | 这个世界让我困惑 残暴 冷漠 充满悲剧 |
[01:08] | When my dear friend Sarah was murdered, it tore a hole in me, | 我朋友萨拉被杀的时候 我的心被撕开了一个洞 |
[01:13] | and I truly believed the way to handle the pain | 我始终相信淡忘伤痛的方法 |
[01:14] | was to get back to our work as quickly as possible, | 就是尽快回去工作 |
[01:19] | get on to helping somebody else. | 帮助别人 |
[01:21] | I thought I could handle Sarah’s murder, work through it. | 我以为 我能从萨拉的死亡中走出来 渡过难关 |
[01:25] | Then, the very first case we had after was on a college campus. | 之后我们处理的第一个案子 发生在大学校园里 |
[01:31] | 亚利桑那州 弗拉格斯塔夫 | |
[01:34] | -Jim Griffith. -Hi, Jennifer Jareau. | -我是吉姆・格里菲斯 -你好 我是珍妮弗・让热 |
[01:36] | -Thanks for meeting us here. -Thanks for taking this on so quickly. | -谢谢你来接我们 -谢谢你们这么快就行动 |
[01:38] | Yeah, the faster we get here, the faster we can help stave off panic. | 是啊 尽快赶过来 才能防止恐慌蔓延 |
[01:41] | I hear that. | 我明白 |
[01:42] | What can you tell us about the university? | 关于这所大学 你有什么能告诉我们的 |
[01:44] | It’s small, tight-knit. Dorms are still single-sex. | 它小而紧密 宿舍只有女生 |
[01:47] | It draws from all over the country, but students are mostly the arty type. | 学生来自全国各地 不过大多特立独行 |
[01:49] | Have you increased uniform presence on campus? | 你们在校园增加警卫了吗 |
[01:51] | -Yeah. Doubled it. -Any other measures? | -是的 已增加人手 -还有其他措施吗 |
[01:53] | I’ve got security shuttles running 24/7, | 护送车日夜运行 周日无休 |
[01:55] | and, as of tonight, I’ve imposed a 10:00 curfew. | 我已经通知他们 今晚十点开始宵禁令 |
[01:57] | We need a corner of your precinct, so we can set up shop. | 我要在你们警区找个地方 让我们开展工作 |
[02:00] | You’ve got it. Do you need to get to the hotel first? | 没问题 你们要先去旅馆吗 |
[02:02] | No. Spree killings in a confined area are a race. | 不用 特定范围的疯狂滥杀 |
[02:04] | He’s racing to kill as many as he can. We’re racing to stop him. | 他要杀越多人越好 就像一场竞赛 我们则要尽快阻止他 |
[02:16] | 校园护送车 | |
[02:19] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[02:25] | Damn. | 该死 |
[02:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Okay, so talk to everyone on the floor and we’ll hang out in my room tonight. | 通知我们楼层的每个人 今天晚上 在我房间里玩 |
[02:46] | No, I’m gonna study for Russian Lit. | 不行 我要复习俄国文学 |
[02:48] | There’s a maniac trying to kill us all. Don’t worry, they’ll grade on a curve. | 有个疯子想把我们都杀光 放心吧 老师会给人情分的 |
[02:51] | It helps me feel normal. | 学习才能让我感觉正常 |
[02:55] | Okay, just be nice to her. Please. | 拜托 对她友好一点 |
[02:57] | -She’s making it worse. -She’s scared. | -她让我的心情更差了 -她很害怕 |
[03:00] | And using it as an excuse to get into everybody’s business. | 她以此为借口 干涉每个人的事 |
[03:03] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:05] | Okay, fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[03:13] | -Where have you been? -The library. | -你们去哪了 -图书馆 |
[03:15] | -Curfew’s in five minutes. -That’s why we’re here. | -五分钟后开始宵禁 -所以我们才回来的 |
[03:20] | I don’t want anyone drinking on the hall. If you do, I’ll write you up. | 我不希望任何人在大厅里喝酒 如果你不听 我会举报你 |
[03:28] | 艾米・戴克曼 | |
[03:31] | 我就是在大学里认识萨拉的 | |
[03:32] | On a campus, just like that one, 31 years ago. | 31年前 也是在这样的大学校园 |
[03:36] | Campuses are supposed to be places of life and excitement. | 校园应该充满活力和刺激 |
[03:39] | They’re supposed to be about the future. | 那是个思考未来的地方 |
[03:41] | Figuring out who you are, who you’re gonna be. | 发现自我 确定人生方向 |
[03:45] | They’re supposed to be about dreams, not nightmares. | 它带给人的应该是梦想 而非噩梦 |
[03:50] | About hope. | 关于希望 |
[03:54] | I really don’t understand the world any more. | 我真的无法理解这个世界了 |
[04:30] | All homicide scenes are tragic, but when the victim is someone young, | 所有凶案现场都是可悲的 但如果受害人很年轻 |
[04:33] | their life ripped away before they’ve even had a chance to live, | 还没机会好好生活 就被夺去了生命 |
[04:37] | it’s devastating. | 那就是一场灾难 |
[04:38] | I’ve got men at every exit point on campus. | 我派人守住了校园的每个出入口 |
[04:41] | She had her Mace out, but she didn’t use it? | 她带了防狼喷雾却没用 |
[04:44] | And it’s well-lit. He’s not afraid of being seen. | 这里灯光很亮 他不怕被人看见 |
[04:47] | -How often do the shuttles run? -Every 10 minutes. | -护送车多久一班 -十分钟 |
[04:49] | Were all the other victims posed like this? | 其他受害人也是这个姿势吗 |
[04:50] | -With their arms crossed? -Yeah. Why? | -双手交叉胸前 -是的 怎么了 |
[04:52] | It’s a classic sign of remorse. | 这是典型的懊悔迹象 |
[04:54] | The UnSub kills the victim then immediately feels bad about it, | 不明嫌犯杀人后立刻开始自责 |
[04:57] | so he poses them like this, so they’ll rest in peace. | 所以他将受害人摆成这样 让她们安息 |
[04:59] | -You can tell that just by the arms? -It’s why you called us here. | -你只看手臂 就能知道这么多吗 -所以你才会叫我们来帮忙 |
[05:02] | To build a psychological profile of your killer. | 给凶手做心理侧写 |
[05:04] | How long will it take your men to clear the scene? | 你们清理现场要多久 |
[05:06] | A few hours. | 几个小时 |
[05:08] | We’re lucky there’s a curfew, otherwise, it’d be a mob scene. | 幸好有宵禁 否则现场可就壮观了 |
[05:10] | Have Hotch set up at the precinct. We’ll run everything through him. | 让霍奇在警区准备办公区 我们通过他开展工作 |
[05:15] | By the time this campus wakes up, I want a handle on this. | 在校园苏醒之前 我希望能处理好这件事 |
[05:35] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | Dean Suzanne Cable, Special Agents Morgan and Gideon. | 苏珊娜・坎波校长 这是特别探员莫根和吉迪恩 |
[05:52] | -Thank you for being here. -I wish we didn’t have to be. | -谢谢你们过来 -真希望我们不必来 |
[05:55] | I spoke to Amy’s parents. | 我和艾米的父母谈过了 |
[05:57] | Funeral services will be held on Sunday in Chicago. | 葬礼将于周日在芝加哥举行 |
[06:01] | They’re arriving later today to bring her home. | 今天他们晚点过来带她回家 |
[06:04] | They asked me to let you know | 他们让我转告你们 |
[06:05] | that they will be staying downtown at the Main Line Hotel. | 他们会住在市中心的主流饭店 |
[06:08] | If any of you would like to visit or pay your respects, | 如果想去拜访或凭吊艾米 |
[06:11] | -they’d like you to feel free to do so. -How did you all let this happen? | -他们随时欢迎 -你们怎么能让这种事发生 |
[06:16] | What? Everybody is thinking it. | 什么 大家都是这么想的 |
[06:18] | You are the FBI. The campus is crawling with police, | 你们是联邦调查局 校园里到处是警察 |
[06:21] | and she gets murdered waiting for the security shuttle. | 而她在等护送车的时候 还是被杀了 |
[06:23] | -That’s not helpful, Katie. -Actually, it is. | -凯蒂 说这种话没有用 -不是的 |
[06:25] | The fact that your friend was killed | 你们的朋友在灯光明亮 |
[06:27] | in such a well-lit area with a police presence | 布满警察的区域被杀 |
[06:29] | indicates that the killer is most likely part of this campus. | 说明凶手很可能是校园里的人 |
[06:31] | He’s not an outsider. | 他不是外人 |
[06:33] | He’s someone who wouldn’t raise alarm with police or potential victims. | 不会引起警方或潜在受害人的警觉 |
[06:36] | You should also be aware that the three victims were brunette. | 你们还应该知道 三名受害人都是深色头发 |
[06:40] | -What? -At this point, | -什么 -现在 |
[06:41] | we do consider it an intentional pattern. | 我们认为这是一种刻意模式 |
[06:45] | So, tell me, how am I supposed to keep these women safe? | 你们说 我该如何保证这些女生安全 |
[06:48] | I have security cameras being installed in virtually every corner of the campus, | 我让人在校园的每个角落 安装了监视器 |
[06:51] | and that’s coming out of the city’s budget, it’s not the school’s. | 算在市政预算里 不必由学校支出 |
[06:54] | I want to shut down the school. | 我想暂时关闭学校 |
[06:56] | -It’s a viable choice. -But? | -这是个可行的选择 -但是 |
[06:58] | If the killer is part of the campus, | 如果凶手是校园里的人 |
[07:00] | he may simply leave once the school shuts down. | 闭校期间 他可能会马上离开 |
[07:02] | When classes restart, there’s a good chance he’ll kill again. | 复课的时候 很有可能再开杀戒 |
[07:07] | -What would you do in my place? -I can’t say. | -你是我会怎么做 -很难说 |
[07:13] | Shut it down. | 就关闭学校吧 |
[07:14] | I can’t justify keeping these kids locked up in a pen | 我不能把孩子们关在这个小地方 |
[07:17] | while someone hunts them. | 等着那个人猎杀她们 |
[07:20] | In this line of work, I was afraid I would lose the ability to trust, | 从事这种工作 我怕我会失去信任人的能力 |
[07:23] | but I’ve realised I can’t really look at anyone, without seeing their death. | 但我发现无论看着谁 我都在想象他们的死亡 |
[07:28] | And as bad as losing faith in humanity seems, | 不再相信人性已经很糟糕 |
[07:31] | losing your faith in happy endings is much worse. | 不再相信幸福结局更加可悲 |
[07:34] | Did the other victims have this much overkill? | 其他受害人也死得这么惨吗 |
[07:36] | Death was caused by a single, very forceful stab wound to the heart. | 死因是被人猛刺心脏 一刀致命 |
[07:39] | Yeah, he broke through the breastbone. | 是啊 他刺入了胸骨 |
[07:41] | And after that he just lashed out at random. | 然后一阵乱捅 |
[07:43] | Well, no defensive wounds. She didn’t even hold her hands up to fight him off. | 没有自卫性伤口 她甚至都没有举手反抗 |
[07:47] | The first two victims were the same. | 和前两名受害人一样 |
[07:49] | -Did you run toxicology screens? -None of the others were drugged. | -做过毒理分析了吗 -其他人都没有被下药 |
[07:52] | Considering that she was standing, waiting for a shuttle, | 既然她在站着等护送车 |
[07:55] | my guess is, she wasn’t either. | 我猜她也没被下药 |
[08:01] | -I’m sorry about before. -I’m sorry about your friend. | -之前的事我很抱歉 -你朋友的事很遗憾 |
[08:05] | Your RA told us that you guys were at the library last night. | 你们说昨晚去了图书馆 |
[08:08] | Did you see Amy there? | 你们在那看见艾米吗 |
[08:10] | We didn’t go with her, but we saw her there. | 我们不是和她一起去的 不过在那看见她了 |
[08:12] | I thought she left before us. | 我以为她比我们早走 |
[08:14] | Her bag wasn’t at her cubicle, or else we would have waited. | 她的包不在储物柜里 不然我们会等她的 |
[08:17] | Did you notice anyone she might have been talking to earlier? | 在那之前 你们看到有人跟她搭讪吗 |
[08:21] | Was it like her to be walking alone, even in a dangerous situation like this? | 在这么危险的时候一个人走 是她的做事风格吗 |
[08:25] | She wasn’t the victim type. | 她不是受害的类型 |
[08:26] | It’s almost impossible to pinpoint who’s the most vulnerable. | 我们无法确定谁最容易受到攻击 |
[08:29] | That’s why we’re trying to teach you how to best protect yourselves. | 所以我们才想教你们如何保护自己 |
[08:32] | I just mean that she was strong, and she was smart. | 我是说她很强壮 也很机智 |
[08:35] | I don’t know why she didn’t at least Mace him. | 我不明白她为什么没用防狼喷雾喷他 |
[08:38] | -Are a lot of girls carrying Mace? -Pepper spray, Mace, switchblades. | -很多女生都带防狼喷雾吗 -辣椒喷雾 防狼喷雾 弹簧折刀 |
[08:43] | If you can buy it online or find it at the Army Navy store, | 可以在网络上买 海军商店里也能买到 |
[08:45] | we’ve all bought it. | 我们都买了 |
[08:46] | Are you sure about who he’s killing? Brunettes? | 你们确定凶手杀害的对象吗 我是说深色头发 |
[08:50] | Pretty sure, yeah. | 非常确定 |
[08:58] | 法医 | |
[09:05] | -Prentiss. -Good morning, Emily. | -我是普兰蒂斯 -早安 艾米莉 |
[09:09] | -Agent Prentiss? -I’m here. | -普兰蒂斯探员 -我在听 |
[09:11] | -I’m just checking in. -Checking in? | -我只是问问情况 -问问情况? |
[09:15] | -On your case. The college girls. -We don’t know that much yet, ma’am. | -你的案子 女大学生案 -我们还没有太多线索 长官 |
[09:19] | But you will let me know if there’s anything to report, won’t you? | 如果有需要报告的事 你会让我知道的 对吧 |
[09:23] | I really have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[09:24] | Of course. You know where you can reach me. | 当然 你知道怎么联系我 |
[09:35] | Realistically, it’ll take two or three days to empty campus. | 事实上 疏散所有学生需要两到三天 |
[09:38] | I’m afraid that’ll be our window for catching this guy. | 恐怕那是我们抓他的好机会 |
[09:41] | What do you need from me? | 需要我做什么吗 |
[09:42] | You said you were installing security cameras. | 你说你要安装监控摄像机 |
[09:43] | Yeah, this afternoon. | 对 今天下午就开始 |
[09:44] | -Can they be functional by nightfall? -I’ll make sure. | -天黑前能用吗 -我会确保这一点 |
[09:46] | You’ll need as many men as you can on duty. | 让可以值班的人都来值班 |
[09:48] | If the UnSub’s part of campus life, | 如果不明嫌犯是学校里的人 |
[09:51] | he’s gonna know it’s about to shut down. | 他一定知道学校就要关闭了 |
[09:53] | The next few days, that’s his last chance to hunt. | 未来几天将是他最后的猎杀机会 |
[09:55] | Uniform presence helps, but it’d also be good | 警员巡逻有作用 但也要派年轻警察 |
[09:57] | to have some of your younger officers go in plain clothes, try to blend in. | 身着便衣 尽量混进学生之中 |
[10:00] | I can ask my men to work double shifts till we’re evacuated. | 我可以让我的人加班 直到学生疏散完毕 |
[10:02] | I’ll call campus security and have them do the same. | 我打电话通知学校保安 让他们也这么做 |
[10:04] | Good. | 好 |
[10:11] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:26] | How many victims have we seen? How many crime scenes? | 我们见过多少受害者 多少犯罪现场 |
[10:30] | Hundreds? A thousand? | 几百个?还是上千个 |
[10:32] | Pictures of families, victims, both alive and dead. | 家人的照片 活着的或死亡的受害者照片 |
[10:38] | I was always able to stay objective, to stay at arm’s length, | 我一直能进行客观判断 保持一定距离 |
[10:42] | but now, | 可是现在 |
[10:45] | all I see is Sarah in them. | 看到他们 我就看到了萨拉 |
[10:47] | How many days will it take to evacuate the students? | 疏散学生需要几天 |
[10:50] | Two, three days, tops. | 最多两到三天 |
[10:51] | -Do you think it’s premature? -Do we have a choice? | -你觉得这过于草率吗 -我们还有选择吗 |
[10:56] | Detective, can you gather your men? We’d like to present a rough profile. | 警探 把你的人召集过来吧 我们要做个粗略的心理侧写 |
[10:59] | You got it. | 好 |
[11:02] | All right, grab a seat. Let’s go. Anywhere. | 大家找个地方坐下 快点 随便坐 |
[11:05] | We know everyone’s tired, working overtime. | 我们知道大家都很累 还要加班 |
[11:07] | I want to tell you how much we appreciate it. | 我想表达我们的感激之情 |
[11:08] | We’d like to give you a rough profile of the man we’re all looking for. | 我们现在要对嫌犯进行粗略的心理侧写 |
[11:11] | This is someone with access. | 这个人能随意进出校园 |
[11:13] | He’s managed to move in a small community with a high police presence | 能在警力密集的小空间里自由走动 |
[11:16] | without raising suspicion. | 而不被怀疑 |
[11:18] | Which means there’s a good chance that this is someone you’ve seen. | 这说明 很可能是你们见过的人 |
[11:21] | This UnSub has killed three women in four days. | 不明嫌犯在四天里杀了三个女孩 |
[11:23] | That’s what we call a spree killing. | 这就是我们所说的疯狂滥杀 |
[11:24] | Now, most likely, something has happened | 过去几天极有可能发生了 |
[11:26] | in the past few days to set him off. | 刺激他的事 |
[11:28] | Because he kills white, brunette women that stressor probably has to do | 因为他杀的是深色头发的白人女孩 紧张性刺激源可能来自 |
[11:31] | with a woman in his life who fits the same description. | 他生活中的一个女人 与受害人具有相同特征 |
[11:34] | A wife, mother, girlfriend. | 可能是妻子 母亲 女朋友 |
[11:36] | The women he’s killing, they’re most likely a substitute. | 他杀害的女性更像是替代品 |
[11:39] | What we need you to do | 我们需要你们注意 |
[11:40] | is look at people who are part of the campus fabric, | 学校里的人 看他们是否符合以上描述 |
[11:42] | see if anyone fits the bill. Students, professors, support staff. | 包括学生 教授 职工 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry, but how are my men supposed to know | 不好意思 我的手下怎么去了解 |
[11:48] | about somebody’s home life? | 别人的私生活呢 |
[11:49] | Well, the people around him have seen him devolving. | 周围的人会看到他的变化 |
[11:52] | If you suspect someone on campus, talk to anyone who knows him. | 如果你怀疑学校里的某个人 就去找认识他的人聊聊 |
[11:55] | Find out if he’s recently found religion, been drinking, | 看他最近是否有了宗教信仰 是否酗酒 |
[11:58] | -even if he’s been harming himself. -He may feel emasculated. | -甚至是自残身体 -他可能感觉很沮丧 |
[12:02] | Considering the stressor and the victimology, | 考虑到紧张性刺激源和受害者研究 |
[12:04] | there’s a good chance that rejection is a recurring theme in his life. | 他很可能在生活中不断地遭到拒绝 |
[12:06] | This UnSub displays a great amount of anger. | 不明嫌犯非常愤怒 |
[12:09] | He stabs his victims repeatedly, even after they’re dead. | 甚至在受害者死后 还不停地捅刺她们 |
[12:12] | Seconds later, he feels remorse. It’s possible that his guilt is because | 片刻之后 他开始懊悔 这种自责感很可能是因为 |
[12:17] | his victims were in a position to trust him. | -受害者信任他 |
[12:19] | How’s that? | -怎么可能 |
[12:20] | As we said, we think he’s a part of campus life. | 我们说过 我们认为他是校园里的人 |
[12:23] | The victims, they feel safe around him. He’s able to get close. | 受害者感觉在他身边很安全 他能接近她们 |
[12:26] | He’s also able to kill these women without them fighting back. | 还能不遭反抗 就杀死这些女孩 |
[12:29] | Not one of them has defensive wounds on their hands. | 受害者手上 都没有自卫性伤痕 |
[12:32] | -Like if they’d been Tasered first. -That’s possible. Why? | -就像先被电击过一样 -有可能 为什么这么说 |
[12:35] | Security guards on campus aren’t allowed guns. They carry Tasers. | 学校的警卫不允许带枪 他们都用电击器 |
[12:40] | Can you get me an employment list for campus security? | 你能给我一份学校警卫的名单吗 |
[12:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:49] | These markings could have easily come from a Taser. | 这些伤痕 很可能是电击器造成的 |
[12:51] | Employment list, campus security. How are we gonna narrow this down? | 学校保安人员名单 该如何缩小范围呢 |
[12:55] | This UnSub chose a closed community on purpose. | 不明嫌犯刻意选择了封闭的环境杀人 |
[12:58] | He’d want to inject himself into the investigation. | 他想亲自融入到调查中 |
[13:00] | Can you check your records? | 你能查查你的纪录吗 |
[13:01] | Find out if any of these security guards responded to every crime scene. | 看有没有哪个警卫 去过每一个犯罪现场 |
[13:04] | -You got it. -In the meantime, call Garcia. | -好的 -同时 打电话给加西亚 |
[13:06] | Have her check the list against criminal records. | 让她查查名单里的人的犯罪纪录 |
[13:10] | Talk to me, girlfriend. | 说吧 美女 |
[13:11] | I need to give you a list of security guards. | 我要给你一份警卫名单 |
[13:43] | 校园保安历史信息日志 | |
[13:47] | -I got nothing. -Nothing? | -什么都没查到 -没有吗 |
[13:49] | Nada. Your security guards are all clean. | 没有 这些警卫都很清白 |
[13:51] | Squeaky. No criminal records. | -没有犯罪纪录 |
[13:53] | What about a recent rejection? Something set him off. | -最近有被拒绝的经历吗 刺激他的事 |
[13:57] | Did any of these guys get fired recently? | 有没有人刚被解雇 |
[13:59] | Or did their wife leave? | -或者被妻子抛弃的 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry, Em. That is far too general, even for my powers of snooping. | -对不起 艾米莉 太笼统了 即使我神通广大也无能为力 |
[14:04] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | -You’re a security guard… -I’m not sure I like where this is going. | -你是一名警卫 -不知道你会说出什么故事 |
[14:10] | -You probably had higher ambitions. -Easy. | -可能有更远大的理想 -好 |
[14:13] | Could you crosscheck these guys against police and military records? | 你能查下这些人的警队和军事纪录吗 |
[14:17] | See if any of them got kicked out or rejected. | 看是否有人曾被开除或拒绝 |
[14:22] | -I got one, but it’s not recent. -Give it to me anyway. | -有一个 但不是最近 -还是告诉我吧 |
[14:25] | Nathan Tubbs. Rejected from the police academy, 2003. | 奈森・塔布斯 2003年被警校拒绝 |
[14:28] | Failed his psych eval. | 因为心理评估没通过 |
[14:30] | I’ve got the list of responders. Only four guards were at every scene. | 我拿到案发现场的到场人员名单了 只有四名警卫去过每个凶案现场 |
[14:37] | Nathan Tubbs. | 奈森・塔布斯 |
[14:39] | Garcia, what else can you give me on Tubbs? | 加西亚 你还能查到他的什么信息 |
[14:44] | I’ve got a court appearance, six days ago. | 六天前他曾上过法庭 |
[14:46] | It looks like the judge gave his wife full custody of their daughter. | 看来法官把他女儿的抚养权 全部判给他妻子了 |
[14:48] | No visitation rights. | 没有探访权 |
[14:49] | How much do you want to bet his ex-wife is a brunette? | 你想打赌吗 他的前妻肯定是深色头发 |
[14:52] | -You are the best. -Word. | -你最棒了 -花言巧语 |
[14:56] | We’ve got a possible. | 有嫌犯了 |
[15:03] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:05] | Bathroom’s clear. | 浴室里安全 |
[15:16] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[15:20] | 轮班表 | |
[15:23] | I’ve got his work schedule here. He’s not on duty. | 这里有他的工作日程表 他今晚不值勤 |
[15:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:47] | You shouldn’t be walking alone. | 你不该一个人走回去 |
[15:49] | My car’s just two blocks ahead in the parking lot. | 我的车就在 前面两个街区的停车场里 |
[15:51] | -Well, I’ll drive you. -It’s okay. | -我送你去 -不用了 |
[15:53] | No, it’s not. It’s my job to keep you safe. | 不行 确保你的安全是我的工作 |
[15:58] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[16:02] | -Okay. -No, no, no. Up front. | -好吧 -不 坐前面 |
[16:17] | Do you like music? | 你喜欢音乐吗 |
[16:22] | -I’m not sure what you’re all into. -This is good. | -不知道你喜欢什么歌 -这首不错 |
[16:28] | I have a daughter. She’s younger than you. | 我有个女儿 比你还小 |
[16:33] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[16:36] | Judge says I can’t see her. | 法官说我不能见她 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[16:44] | -You wouldn’t do that, would you? -What? | -你不会这样吧 -什么 |
[16:47] | Make a baby with somebody and then take her away. | 跟一个人生了孩子 然后把她带走 |
[16:50] | No. No. | 不会 |
[16:55] | -Do you swear? -What? | -你发誓? -什么 |
[16:58] | -Swear to me. -I swear. | -对我发誓 -我发誓 |
[17:06] | You’re not a liar, are you? | 你不会骗我吧 |
[17:10] | No. | 不会 |
[17:13] | -My ex-wife is a liar. -This is my parking lot. | -我前妻就是个骗子 -我的车就停在这个停车场 |
[17:17] | -I’ll drive you to your car. -It’s okay. | -我送你去车边 -不用了 |
[17:19] | No, no, the entrance is right around the block. | 不行 入口在后面呢 |
[17:21] | -Please. -Don’t argue with me. | -求你了 -不要跟我争论 |
[17:38] | Nathan Tubbs, hands where I can see them. | 奈森・塔布斯 |
[17:40] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[17:43] | -Get out of the car. -What’s going on? | -下车 -发生什么事了 |
[17:44] | -Get out of the car. -What is this about? | -下车 -这是干什么 |
[17:46] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[17:48] | -I didn’t do anything. -Get down. Get down. Get down. | -我没做坏事 -趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[17:51] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[17:52] | -Are you okay? Did he hurt you? -No. | -你还好吗 他伤害你了吗 -没有 |
[17:55] | Okay. It’s okay. | 那就好 没事了 |
[17:58] | Okay. It’s okay. Okay. | 没事了 |
[18:01] | -Don’t move. -What is this about? | -别动 -我… |
[18:06] | -Don’t move. -I was protecting her. | -别动 -我是在保护她 |
[18:14] | -What’s this? -This is over. | -这是干什么 -一切都结束了 |
[18:17] | Nathan Tubbs was easy, but there was a time in my career | 奈森・塔布斯很容易就落网了 但在我职业生涯的某一刻 |
[18:21] | when I would have asked the question I should have asked. | 我本该问问 我应该问的问题 |
[18:24] | “Was he too easy?” | 是不是太容易了 |
[18:30] | The biggest trap for a profiler to fall into is pride, | 对心理侧写员来说 最致命的陷阱就是骄傲自满 |
[18:33] | forgetting that, for all your skills, profiling is just a tool. | 忘记了即使拥有各种技巧 心理侧写也只是一种工具 |
[18:38] | -Am I under arrest? -I just want to visit for a while. | -我被捕了吗 -我只是想见见你 |
[18:42] | I didn’t murder anyone. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[18:44] | You weren’t supposed to be working tonight. | 你今天晚上不用值班的 |
[18:47] | They asked us to pick up extra shifts. | 他们让我加班 |
[18:49] | -There’s a killer out there. -I know. | -因为校园里有个杀手 -我知道 |
[18:52] | -You were at every crime scene. -It’s my job. | -你去过每一个凶案现场 -那是我的工作 |
[18:56] | You seem to be doing it better than any of your co-workers. | 你好像比你的同事都要卖力 |
[19:02] | People should be thanking me. | 大家应该感激我 |
[19:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:08] | You think just because I’m a security guard, | 你以为因为我是个警卫 |
[19:09] | I don’t understand sarcasm? | 就听不懂你的讽刺了吗 |
[19:17] | Are you angry? | 你生气了? |
[19:20] | -I know how interrogation works. -Do you lose your temper easily? | -我知道你们是怎样审讯的 -你是不是很容易发脾气 |
[19:26] | Is this fun for you? | 你觉得很好玩是吗 |
[19:30] | No. | 不是 |
[19:37] | How’s it going out there? | -里面情况怎么样 |
[19:38] | -Gideon’s winding him up. -Smart. | -吉迪恩正在刺激他 -很高明 |
[19:41] | Anyone who exhibits that much overkill is bound to explode. | 喜欢用残忍手段杀人的人肯定会爆发的 |
[19:43] | How goes it in here? | 你这边有什么发现 |
[19:45] | Means of subduing the victim, potential weapon, | 制服受害人的工具 |
[19:48] | source of displaced rage, stressor, | 潜在的武器 移位愤怒源 紧张性刺激源 |
[19:52] | evidence of a self-destructive spiral, and trophies of his kills. | 自毁趋势的证据还有杀人的战利品 |
[19:58] | Everything that points to the profile, yet nothing we can hold him on. | 一切都符合心理侧写 但没有确凿证据可以钉死他 |
[20:04] | -That looks like it hurts. -I’ve been under a lot of stress. | -看起来很痛 -我压力很大 |
[20:08] | The murders? Your job? | 因为凶杀案 还是你的工作 |
[20:12] | A lot of things. | 很多东西 |
[20:13] | You keep clips of the murders on your wall. | 你把凶案的剪报都贴在墙上 |
[20:16] | I’m working on the case. | 我在研究这个案子 |
[20:29] | -You had a knife on you. -We’re not allowed guns. | -你身上带着一把刀 -我们不允许带枪 |
[20:32] | Are you allowed knives? | 你们允许带刀吗 |
[20:42] | She’s pretty, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[20:46] | The girl you picked up tonight was a brunette. | 你今晚护卫的女孩是深色头发的 |
[20:50] | -Oh, was she? -Telling me you didn’t notice? | -是吗 -你是说你没注意到吗 |
[20:56] | -Do you like brunettes? -Used to. | -你喜欢深色头发吗 -以前喜欢 |
[21:00] | Not any more? | 现在不喜欢了 |
[21:03] | Not so much. | 不太喜欢 |
[21:04] | 三天里 第二个男女同校的学校 | |
[21:07] | You know, I wouldn’t mind some actual physical evidence. | 要是有点实质性证据就好了 |
[21:09] | Do we have anything? | 有发现吗 |
[21:11] | The knife Tubbs had on him is inconclusive. | 塔布斯身上的刀不能证明什么 |
[21:12] | The Taser didn’t have any prints on it, | 电击器上没有指纹 |
[21:14] | which I guarantee means we’re not gonna get a DNA match either. | 我保证 想做DNA比对也没戏了 |
[21:16] | I’ll stop by the security offices. | 我去保安办公室看看 |
[21:17] | If Tubbs kept any trophies linking himself to the crimes, | 如果塔布斯收藏了 能证明他杀人的战利品 |
[21:20] | he might have kept them in his locker. | 很可能会放在储物柜里 |
[21:21] | -I’ll go with you. -No, let Reid do it. | -我跟你一起去 -别 让瑞德去吧 |
[21:23] | Go to the hotel, check in. They’re not gonna hold our rooms forever. | 你去旅馆登记一下 他们不会一直为我们保留房间 |
[21:26] | -We’ll go in shifts. -I’ll sleep when he confesses. | -我们换班睡 -他招供了我就去睡 |
[21:30] | We all will. | 我们都一样 |
[21:40] | -Why don’t you charge me? -Are you guilty? | -你怎么不控告我 -你有罪吗 |
[21:43] | You seem to have already made up your mind that I am. | 你好像已经认定我有罪了 |
[21:46] | -I told you, you and I are just visiting. -Right. | -我说了 我只是来见见你 -好吧 |
[21:51] | Do you really want to know what I think? | 你真想知道我在想什么吗 |
[21:54] | I think you chew your cuticles | 我觉得 你咬手皮是在惩罚自己 |
[21:55] | to punish yourself over what your hands have been doing. | 因为你用双手做过坏事 |
[21:58] | I think you hate your ex-wife. I think you want to kill her, | 我觉得你怨恨你的前妻 你想杀她 |
[22:03] | but you can’t, because she’s the mother of your daughter, | 但你不能杀她 因为她是你女儿的妈妈 |
[22:05] | so you find girls that remind you of her, and you kill them instead. | 所以你就找相似的女孩 杀她们来泄愤 |
[22:09] | You stab them, over and over, because they deserve it. | 你用刀一遍遍地捅她们 因为她们该死 |
[22:15] | If not now, they will sooner or later. | 反正现在不死 迟早也要死 |
[22:18] | You’re just saving someone else the nightmare later on. | 你只是让她们以后免受折磨 |
[22:22] | And then, you remember your daughter. | 然后 你想起了你的女儿 |
[22:25] | How you’re actually supposed to be looking after these girls, | 想起了你的职责是保护这些女孩 |
[22:28] | and so you feel bad, and you cross their arms over their chests | 所以你开始自责 就把她们的手交叉放在胸前 |
[22:33] | to try to give them back some of their dignity. | 想要还给她们一点尊严 |
[22:36] | -My job is protecting these girls. -Like you can’t protect your daughter? | -我的工作是保护这些女孩 -因为你不能保护你女儿吗 |
[22:42] | -I am a good father. -Why won’t the judge let you see her? | -我是个好父亲 -法官为什么不让你见她 |
[22:46] | I’m not gonna talk about that. | 我不会跟你谈这事 |
[22:51] | Why did you fail your police psychological evaluation? | 你为什么没通过警察的心理评估 |
[22:55] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[23:28] | Bag these and get them to the lab. | 包起来拿去实验室 |
[23:40] | Jim, do you mind giving me a reason you’re holding my client? | 吉姆 你能告诉我 为什么关押我的当事人吗 |
[23:43] | We were looking for someone who was part of the campus | 我们要找一个学校内部的人 |
[23:45] | who had motive and opportunity | 有动机也有机会 |
[23:46] | and injected himself into the investigation. | 参与调查的人 |
[23:48] | So, you had a hunch? | 所以你办案全凭直觉? |
[23:50] | We have a comprehensive psychological profile. | 我们做了充分的心理侧写 |
[23:52] | Your client fits exactly. | 你的当事人完全符合 |
[23:53] | You did tell them we deal in facts here, right? | 你没告诉他们 我们是讲证据的吗 |
[23:55] | Don’t be a jackass, Paul. I invited him here. | 不要无理 保罗 是我请他来的 |
[23:58] | My client was working during each of the murders. | 每次凶案发生时 我的当事人都在工作 |
[24:01] | -He was present at every scene. -Because it’s his job. | -他去过每个现场 -因为那是他的工作 |
[24:05] | There’s not one witness placing him anywhere near one of the murders. | 没有任何人证明 他跟任何一起凶杀案有关 |
[24:08] | There’s not a shred of physical evidence. | 一点实证都没有 |
[24:10] | Your client was apprehended with a young woman. | 我们抓他的时候 他正和一个年轻女孩在一起 |
[24:12] | She fits the description of each of the victims. | 她符合受害者的特征 |
[24:14] | Could you imagine the uproar on this campus if a brunette woman was killed | 如果有深色头发女孩被杀 警卫却让女生独自去取车 |
[24:17] | and people found out a security guard let her walk to her car alone? | 你能想象学校里其他学生 会多么哗然吗 |
[24:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[24:31] | -Did you get Tubbs’ psych eval? -Yep. | -塔布斯的心理评估出来了吗 -是的 |
[24:34] | The police shrink diagnosed him borderline | 警方的心理医生 诊断他有反社会倾向 |
[24:36] | with anti-social and sociopathic tendencies. | 和社会病态人格倾向 |
[24:44] | He’s gonna be all over me. I need to make a decision. | 他肯定会缠着我不放 我必须做个决定 |
[24:47] | You can hold him for 72 hours without charging him. | 不起诉他的话 你可以拘留他72小时 |
[24:52] | What do you think, Gideon? | 你怎么看 吉迪恩 |
[24:54] | I think only a guilty man can lay his head down and sleep | 我想只有有罪的人 才能在面对三起谋杀指控时 |
[24:58] | when he’s facing three murder charges. | 还能呼呼大睡 |
[25:01] | It’s physically exhausting. | 他生理上很累 |
[25:03] | The killing, the secrets, evading the police. | 杀戮 秘密 躲避警方追捕 |
[25:12] | It’s almost a relief when you don’t have to hide any more. | 不用再东躲西藏 也是一种解脱 |
[25:23] | -Tell me you’re doing the right thing. -We’re holding him for 72 hours. | -告诉我你做了正确的决定 -我们要拘留他72小时 |
[25:32] | Everyone is so much younger than I remember being. | 每个人都比我那时候年轻得多 |
[25:35] | Yeah. It’s a weird age. You want to be treated like an adult, | -是啊 -这是个很奇怪的年纪 你希望被人当作成年人 |
[25:39] | but you’re still used to someone else solving your problems for you. | 但又习惯让别人替你解决问题 |
[25:41] | All I remember is trying to figure out who I was. | 我只记得努力寻找自我 |
[25:44] | You move around enough, | 在社会上走来走去 |
[25:45] | you get used to being whoever people want you to be. | 你会习惯变成 别人希望的那样 |
[25:48] | Hey, JJ. | 珍珍 |
[25:51] | Hey, there’s a rumour going around that you caught the guy. Is it true? | 听说你们抓到那个人了 是真的吗 |
[25:56] | -We have someone in custody. -Thank you. | -我们确实拘留了一个人 -谢谢 |
[26:03] | It was like you could physically feel the mood change on the campus. | 你能真切地感受到校园里气氛的改变 |
[26:07] | Kids, they’re so resilient. | 孩子们 总能迅速恢复精神 |
[26:10] | They trust and believe in a way I remember, but can’t reach any more. | 我了解她们的信任方式 但我再也回不去了 |
[26:14] | Like a very old picture. | 就像一张老照片 |
[26:17] | If she was a cartoon character, | 假如她是个卡通人物 |
[26:18] | she’d have steam blowing out of her ears. | 肯定是耳朵冒蒸汽的那种 |
[26:21] | She is a cartoon character. | 她本来就是个卡通人物 |
[26:25] | You remember the circumstances, but the feelings, the emotions, | 你还记得那种情形 然而那种感觉和情绪 |
[26:28] | they’re just out of your grasp. | 再也无法重新体验了 |
[26:31] | -All right, see you. -No, no. | -好了 再见 -不行 |
[26:33] | -Well, I can’t study here. -That’s the point. | -我不能在这里学习 -我就是不想让你学 |
[26:36] | Okay, I’m going to the cafe. It’s open late. | 我要去咖啡馆 那里开到很晚的 |
[26:38] | -Technically, we still have a curfew. -Yeah, well, technically, I don’t care. | -严格来说 我们还有宵禁的 -是啊 但我不在乎 |
[26:42] | Go, crazy girl. | 去吧 疯女孩 |
[26:48] | They believed in us, believed in me. The way Sarah believed in me. | 她们信任我们 信任我 正如萨拉信任我一样 |
[27:03] | And, as with Sarah, I feel that I led them right to the slaughter. | 而且跟萨拉一样 我觉得是我将她们送入虎口的 |
[27:31] | What was I even doing there? How many times have I told you | 我是去干什么的 我告诉你多少次 |
[27:34] | that a profiler cannot do the job if the mind is unfocused, | 如果心理侧写员总是走神 根本无法胜任工作 |
[27:39] | if anything is going on in your personal life | 如果私生活出了问题 |
[27:41] | that would cloud your judgement? | 就会蒙蔽你的判断力 |
[27:43] | My mind has never been more unfocused than it was on that campus. | 而我最分心的一次 就是在校园里的时候 |
[27:47] | Griffith, we got to get this barrier pushed back. We’re getting pressed. | 格里菲斯 把隔离带往后推 这样很有压迫感 |
[27:50] | Yeah, Joe, give me 10 more feet on the tape, huh? | 乔 再给我三米带子 |
[27:52] | -I thought you had someone in custody. -We do. | -你们不是抓到一个人了吗 -是的 |
[27:54] | Ma’am, can you help me with the students? | 校长 能帮我安抚下这些学生吗 |
[27:56] | -How? -Tell them | -怎么安抚 -告诉她们 |
[27:57] | we understand that they’re upset, but we need room to do our job. | 我们理解她们很急躁 但我们需要空间来完成工作 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:06] | -I guess we can release Tubbs after all. -Well, I think that would be a mistake. | -我想我们可以释放塔布斯了 -我觉得不行 |
[28:10] | -What are you talking about? -I don’t think it was the same killer. | -你在说什么 -我觉得不是一个人干的 |
[28:12] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[28:13] | She has blunt force trauma to the head. She was knocked out, not Tasered. | 她的头部被钝器打伤 她是被打晕的 不是电击 |
[28:17] | She’s a brunette stabbed to death on this campus. | 她是深色头发 在校园里被刀捅死 |
[28:19] | These stab wounds are shallow. They’re hesitation marks. | 伤口并不深 凶手似乎在犹豫 |
[28:22] | Whoever killed her either wasn’t sure they wanted to be killing, | 杀她的人并不确定自己是否想杀人 |
[28:24] | or they never tried it before. | 或以前从来没有杀过人 |
[28:25] | There are no defensive wounds. Just like every other victim. | 没有自卫性伤痕 和其他受害人一样 |
[28:28] | That’s not surprising, considering the head wound. | 头部被重击 当然不会反抗 |
[28:30] | -Excuse me, sir? -What? | -不好意思 长官 -什么事 |
[28:31] | This was dropped at the precinct. There were no prints on it. | 这是在辖区那边发现的 上面没有指纹 |
[28:35] | “He’s innocent. I’m still out here.” | “他是无辜的 我仍然逍遥在外” |
[28:38] | Now, do you believe we have the wrong guy? | 你现在相信我们抓错人了吗 |
[28:39] | The first UnSub showed remorse. | 第一个不明嫌疑人表现出懊悔的心理 |
[28:41] | He wouldn’t brag about it or flaunt his latest kill. | 他不会炫耀自己刚刚杀了人 |
[28:43] | -I don’t believe this. -This victim wasn’t posed. | -真不敢相信 -这个受害人没摆那个姿势 |
[28:46] | The papers never included details about the bodies. | 报纸上从来没有报导过尸体的细节 |
[28:49] | If this was a copycat, | 如果这是模仿作案 |
[28:51] | he could only do it the way he assumed the first killer did. | 凶手只能猜测前一个凶手的作案方式 |
[28:53] | Look, I asked you guys here because I needed your help. | 听着 我叫你们来 是因为我需要你们帮忙 |
[28:57] | You’re the experts, | 你们是专家 |
[28:58] | but right now it sounds to me like you’re trying to cover your own asses. | 但现在听起来 你们似乎在推卸责任 |
[29:00] | Hey, look around. This is not the place for this conversation. | 看看周围 这不是说话的地方 |
[29:14] | 犯罪现场 禁止跨越 | |
[29:19] | -I’m so sorry. -You said you caught him. | -很对不起 -你说你们抓到他了 |
[29:23] | I said we had someone in custody. | 我只是说我们拘留了一个人 |
[29:25] | Alisa’s dead and you’re arguing over wording? | 艾莉萨死了 你还在跟我咬文嚼字? |
[29:28] | No. I’m so sorry. | 不是的 很抱歉 |
[29:32] | You need to keep people out of here, man. | 伙计 你得叫这些人离开 |
[29:36] | What? I’m fine. It’s nothing. | 怎么了 我没事 |
[29:43] | Just wait here for a second. | 在这等我一会 |
[29:45] | Tubbs’ lawyer’s been here for the last hour, demanding we release him. | 塔布斯的律师来了一小时了 要求我们释放他 |
[29:48] | -What happened out there? -I think we got a copycat. | -这是怎么回事 -我觉得有人模仿作案 |
[29:50] | Do you want to tell me why the hell my client hasn’t been released? | 你能说说 为什么还不放我的当事人吗 |
[29:52] | Cut me some slack here, Paul. | 放我一马吧 保罗 |
[29:53] | You’ve got another murder and a note from the real killer. | 又发生了一起杀人案 还有真凶留的字条 |
[29:55] | -We’re discussing that. -I’m not saying he’s not a creep. | -我们正在讨论 -我不否认他是个怪咖 |
[29:58] | I’m just saying he didn’t do this. | -我只是说他没有杀人 -先坐一下 |
[30:00] | Just take a seat, please. Okay? Come on, give us a second. | 好吗 给我们一点时间 |
[30:05] | Everybody still in the conference room? | 大家还在会议室吗 |
[30:07] | -Yeah. -How long can you hold that lawyer off? | -是的 -你能把律师拖住多久 |
[30:09] | Are you kidding? I was a prosecutor. I can hold him off for days. | 你是在开玩笑吗 我以前是检察官 我能拖他个好几天 |
[30:14] | So, you think we’re making a mistake? | 你觉得我们抓错人了 |
[30:16] | I know we’re tired. There’s a lot of pressure. | 我知道我们都很累 舆论压力很大 |
[30:18] | We all want to believe that that profile is right. | 我们都想相信 那个心理侧写是对的 |
[30:20] | -I believe it is. -What if we’re wrong, Gideon? | -我觉得就是对的 -如果我们错了呢 吉迪恩 |
[30:24] | Tubbs enticed that girl to get in his car. | 塔布斯引诱那个女孩上他的车 |
[30:25] | There’s nothing to suggest that the UnSub has ever done that before. | 没有证据证明不明嫌疑人以前也有类似的举动 |
[30:28] | There’s also nothing to suggest he hasn’t. | 也没有证据证明他没做过 |
[30:31] | I know how bad cops want to believe they’ve got the right guy. | 我知道警方多想证明自己抓对了人 |
[30:33] | I’ve been on both sides of that. | 我始终保持客观态度 |
[30:35] | -This last kill had a different signature. -I know. | -最后一次凶案有不同的特征 -我知道 |
[30:40] | I also know that Richard Jewell | 我还知道 理查德・朱维尔符合 |
[30:41] | fit the profile of the Olympic bomber to a T, | 奥林匹克公园爆炸犯的 心理侧写 |
[30:43] | and he was innocent, but the accusations tore apart his life. | 而他是清白的 但那些指控毁了他的生活 |
[30:51] | I can’t believe we’re actually thinking about letting Tubbs go. | 真不敢相信 我们竟然要放塔布斯走 |
[30:55] | JJ, we’ve got no evidence. Tubbs’ lawyer’s not gonna let him talk, | 珍珍 我们没有证据 塔布斯的律师不会让他开口 |
[30:59] | so we’re not about to get a confession out of him. | 所以他一定不会认罪 |
[31:00] | We can still hold him for another 48 more hours. | 但我们还可以关他48小时 |
[31:02] | You can’t hold a suspect indefinitely with no evidence. | 你不能没有确凿证据 就无限期地拘留嫌犯 |
[31:04] | Not indefinitely, 48 hours. It’s enough time to clear the campus. | 不是无限期 是48小时 这些时间足够疏散校园了 |
[31:08] | Can we please forget about Tubbs for a minute? | 我们能先不谈塔布斯吗 |
[31:10] | Let’s just say we have a copycat, who are we talking about? | 假如说有个模仿作案者 他会是谁呢 |
[31:12] | The most common examples are ones | 最常见的例子是 |
[31:14] | that people don’t always think of as being copycats. | 模仿作案者是让人意想不到的人 |
[31:16] | Kids who commit school shootings, also teen suicides. | 比如犯校园枪击罪的孩子 还有自杀的青少年 |
[31:18] | They tend to come in clusters. | 他们通常是一个小群体 |
[31:20] | Both models, we’re talking about an age range | 这两种人都符合 |
[31:22] | that’s consistent with the campus. | 这些学生的年龄范围 |
[31:23] | School shootings fit the classic copycat model. | 校园枪击符合 就是经典的模仿案例 |
[31:25] | They want their own piece of the glory. They’re competing. | 他们想拥有属于自己的荣誉 |
[31:27] | Okay, but that doesn’t jive with whoever wrote this note. | -双方互相竞争 -但是这和写字条的人并不相符 |
[31:30] | “He’s innocent.” | “他是无辜的” |
[31:31] | That’s about freeing Tubbs, not trying to steal any credit. | 这是为了释放塔布斯 而不是要抢威风 |
[31:33] | So, could Tubbs have a partner? | -这么说塔布斯可能有搭档 |
[31:35] | Yeah, sure. That’s possible, but I think it’s highly unlikely. | -当然 有这种可能 但我觉得可能性非常小 |
[31:37] | I mean, come on, look at Tubbs. He’s a loner. | 拜托你们看看塔布斯 他独来独往 有反社会倾向 |
[31:39] | He’s anti-social. He’s not the partner type. | -不像那种有同伙的人 |
[31:41] | It could be more like a groupie. After Kenneth Bianchi was arrested, | -更像是一个粉丝干的 肯尼・毕安契被捕后 |
[31:44] | he actually convinced a woman he hardly knew to attempt a murder, | 他成功说服一个陌生女人去尝试杀人 |
[31:46] | so the police would think the Hillside Strangler was still at large. | 让警方误以为山腰扼杀者仍然在逃 |
[31:49] | But Tubbs subdues his victims first. He’s not powerful. | 但塔布斯总是先制服被害人 而这个凶手并不强壮 |
[31:52] | Not to mention the stabbing most likely means he’s impotent. | 那些刀伤甚至表明他虚弱不堪 |
[31:55] | A groupie doesn’t have to know that. | 狂慕者不一定了解这些 |
[31:56] | All they have to believe is that Tubbs answers some need inside them. | 他们只需相信 塔布斯满足了他们某种心理 |
[32:00] | And whoever wrote this definitely needs something from Nathan Tubbs. | 不管是谁留的字条 一定想从塔布斯身上得到什么 |
[32:05] | “I’m still out here.” | “我仍然逍遥法外” |
[32:41] | -I can’t believe he’s walking out of here. -It’s the right thing to do. | -不敢相信他居然被释放了 -这样做没错 |
[32:45] | Remind me of that the next time I have to tell someone | 下次我必须给 受害人的朋友或父母报丧时 |
[32:47] | their friend or daughter’s been murdered. | 你再说这句话也不迟 |
[32:52] | You still think he’s guilty, don’t you? | 你仍然相信他有罪是吗 |
[32:54] | Are your security cams up and running? | 你们的监控摄像机还能用吗 |
[32:56] | -Yeah. -Good. We’re gonna need them. | -能 -很好 我们用得着它们 |
[33:11] | -I know you can’t stand me… -No offence, | -我知道你很烦我 -不要见怪 |
[33:15] | I’m just not up for this right now. Okay? | 我现在心情不好 |
[33:17] | I need your help. I went to tell Anna Begley | 我需要你的帮助 我刚才去通知安娜・贝格利 |
[33:20] | that the dorm is officially closing tomorrow at curfew. | 明晚宵禁时 宿舍会正式关闭 |
[33:23] | She wouldn’t even open her door. She told me she won’t leave campus. | 但她根本不肯开门 她说她不会走的 |
[33:44] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[33:46] | -You dyed your hair dark. -So? | -你把头发染黑了 -所以呢 |
[33:53] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[33:56] | Stephanie is flipping out about closing the dorm. | 史蒂芬妮正忙着通知大家 宿舍就要关闭了 |
[34:00] | She wants me to make sure | 她让我一定要通知你 |
[34:01] | that you understand that we can’t stay here past tomorrow night. | 明晚不能在这过夜 |
[34:04] | Tell her, after tomorrow, I won’t be anybody’s problem. | 告诉她 明天之后 我就不会给任何人惹麻烦了 |
[34:10] | Freak. | 怪咖 |
[34:29] | Did I let a lion loose amongst babies? | 是我放虎归山了吗 |
[34:34] | Was my judgement clouded by a need | 还是我的判断被情感蒙蔽 |
[34:36] | to make someone pay for Sarah’s death? | 想让人为萨拉的死付出代价? |
[34:51] | Did somebody take my clothes? | 谁把我衣服拿走了 |
[35:13] | -I didn’t know who else to call. -What is it? | -我不知道还能找谁 -什么事 |
[35:17] | 校园保安部 | |
[35:24] | -I want to talk to you. -I’m sorry. I don’t work here any more. | -我想和你谈谈 -抱歉 我不在这里工作了 |
[35:31] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢我的头发吗 |
[35:35] | -Do I know you? -Do you want to? | -我们认识吗 -你想认识吗 |
[35:38] | Every girl I know is either bleaching her hair or buying a wig, | 我认识的女孩要么把头发漂白 要么买假发戴上 |
[35:43] | and she goes and dyes her hair dark? | 而她竟然把头发染黑了 |
[35:46] | I agree it’s weird, | 我承认这有点怪 |
[35:48] | but I don’t think it’s anything to be overly alarmed about. | 但我觉得你不用过于紧张 |
[35:52] | Is there something else? | 还有其他异常吗 |
[35:54] | I think I saw stories about the murders taped to her wall | 我看到她墙上 贴满了对凶杀案的报导 |
[35:57] | and there was, like, blood or something all over them. | 上面好像还有血迹 |
[36:00] | What can you tell us about Anna’s usual mental state? | 能跟我们说说 安娜平时的精神状况吗 |
[36:03] | I don’t know. No one really knows her very well. | 我不知道 没人真正了解她 |
[36:06] | She doesn’t play well with others, you know. | 她不太合群 |
[36:08] | Anything. | 你知道什么都行 |
[36:10] | I know she cuts herself. She covers it up, but people know. | 我知道她自残 虽然她遮掩起来 但大家都知道这事 |
[36:14] | Has she ever been violent towards others? | 她对别人有没有暴力行为 |
[36:16] | -I don’t think so. -Does she ever talk about suicide? | -应该没有 -她有没有提过自杀 |
[36:28] | Talk to us. | 说吧 |
[36:31] | She talks about it all the time, but everyone makes fun of her. | 她总把自杀挂在嘴上 但是大家都取笑她 |
[36:34] | Like she thinks she’s some goth-chick Sylvia Plath. | 嘲笑她自诩是 哥特风的西尔维亚・普拉丝 |
[36:37] | Hey, Gideon. It’s Reid. | -吉迪恩 -我是瑞德 |
[36:39] | Are Morgan and Prentiss still following Tubbs? | 莫根和普兰蒂斯还在跟踪塔布斯吗 |
[36:41] | -I think I know who we’re looking for. -It’s good that you called us. | -我想我知道我们要找的人是谁了 -很高兴你能告诉我们这些 |
[36:45] | It’s not just the others who make fun of her. | 并不是只有别人在取笑她 |
[36:49] | It’s me, too. | 也包括我 |
[36:51] | Gideon, we’ve got a brunette | 吉迪恩 一个深色头发女孩 |
[36:52] | that just approached Tubbs outside the security offices. | 在保安部办公室外靠近了塔布斯 |
[36:54] | Good. Hotch is having them uplink the security monitor. | -好 霍奇正在连接监视器 |
[36:57] | Got it. | -好了 |
[36:58] | Okay, they’re on the move. What do you want us to do? | 他们要走了 我们该怎么做 |
[37:00] | Stick with them, keep your distance. We have video. | 跟上去 保持距离 我们看到监控图像了 |
[37:03] | Hotch and I will be your eyes and ears. | 我和霍奇会为你们提供消息 |
[37:05] | Got it. Let’s go. | 知道了 走 |
[37:07] | I picked this spot because no one walks back here. | 我选这个地方是因为没人会走这边 |
[37:10] | We’ll be all alone. | 只有我们俩 |
[37:13] | I think you have me confused with someone else. | 我觉得你认错人了 |
[37:16] | No, you’re the one I need. | 没有 我要找的就是你 |
[37:25] | Yeah, they just walked into a courtyard. | 他们刚走进一个院子 |
[37:26] | We can’t get an eye line without them seeing us. | 在不被发现的情况下 我们看不到他们 |
[37:28] | -You got an image? -Got them. | -你们那有图像吗 -有了 |
[37:30] | The security camera microphone is uni-directional. | 监控摄像机上的麦克风是单向的 |
[37:32] | The audio pickups are only good for so far. | 再走远点就听不到声音了 |
[37:34] | We’ve got it as loud as it can go without distorting. | 在不失真的情况下 我们已经把音量调到最大了 |
[37:37] | All we’ve got to go on right now is a profile. | 我们现在掌握的证据 只是一个心理侧写 |
[37:39] | I need you to get as close as you can, until he makes a move on her | 我希望你们尽量靠近 等他对她采取行动 |
[37:42] | or either one of them admits to murder. | 或是他们其中一人坦白罪行 |
[37:44] | Okay. Just give us the go. Let’s get close. | 好 到时给我们下指令 我们靠近点 |
[37:58] | Maybe we should go somewhere else. | 也许我们应该去别处 |
[38:00] | -The other girls were all on campus. -What other girls? | -其他女孩都死在学校里 -什么其他女孩 |
[38:06] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[38:10] | We could go to my apartment. | 我们可以去我的公寓 |
[38:12] | -You killed those girls. -You’re wrong. The police let me go. | -你杀了那些女孩 -你错了 警方释放我了 |
[38:18] | Only because someone else committed another murder. | 那只是因为又发生了另一起凶杀案 |
[38:31] | -We can’t move. -No, he hasn’t done anything. | -现在还不能行动 -对 他什么都没做 |
[38:34] | Hey, guys, talk to me. What’s going on? | 伙计们 告诉我他们正在干什么 |
[38:35] | She’s offering him a knife. | 她递给他一把刀 |
[38:37] | -Did he take it? -No. | -他接受了吗 -没有 |
[38:38] | She wants to be a victim. | 她想成为被害人 |
[38:42] | -This is a trick. -It’s not. | -这是个圈套 -不是的 |
[38:48] | -I want you to do it. I’m ready. -I told them I’m not stupid. | -我想让你动手 我准备好了 -我跟他们说过我不是笨蛋 |
[38:53] | Please. I can’t do it myself. | 求你了 我自己下不了手 |
[38:58] | -You’re crazy. -I killed someone for you. | -你疯了 -我为你杀了一个人 |
[39:03] | -I even liked her. -Go. Go. Go. | -其实我并不讨厌她 -行动 快上 |
[39:07] | Listen, you stupid bitch, I’m not gonna say or do anything to you. | 听着 蠢蛋 我不会对你说或做任何事 |
[39:12] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[39:16] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[39:18] | -FBI! -Put down the knife. | -联邦调查局 -把刀放下 |
[39:22] | -Put the knife down. -Listen to her. | -把刀放下 -按她说的做 |
[39:25] | Drop the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[39:26] | -Are you gonna shoot me? -Just put the knife down. | -你们会开枪打我吗 -先把刀放下 |
[39:29] | Nobody’s gonna shoot you. | 没人会开枪打你 |
[39:35] | -No! No! -No! | -别 不要 -不要啊 |
[39:41] | -No, no, no. -Call an ambulance! | -不要啊 -叫救护车 |
[39:45] | Stay with me. You’re gonna be okay. | 挺住 你会没事的 |
[39:53] | Two more dead. Was it a price that needed to be paid? | 又死了两个人 这是必须付出的代价吗 |
[39:59] | Is death ever worth it? | 死亡到底值不值得 |
[40:03] | Was the world always this grey? | 世界总是这样灰茫茫吗 |
[40:06] | Is it only in the movies that it’s black and white? | 是不是只有电影里的世界 才是黑白分明的 |
[40:09] | Is that just an illusion? | 还是说这只是我的幻觉 |
[40:14] | I used to know. | 我曾经知道答案 |
[40:19] | I used to understand my place, my direction, where I was headed. | 清楚我的位置 我的方向 和前进的道路 |
[40:29] | 验尸官 | |
[40:36] | Profiling requires belief, belief in the profile, belief in yourself. | 心理侧写需要信念 相信心理侧写 相信自己 |
[40:42] | After Sarah, I no longer trust myself at home. | 萨拉死后 家里的我不再相信自己 |
[40:45] | After Tubbs, I no longer trust myself in the field. | 塔布斯死后 工作中的我也不再相信自己 |
[40:50] | And without that, I have nothing. | 失去这些 我就失去了一切 |
[40:56] | I didn’t even know you could take off this early. | 我都不知道 你们这么快就会走 |
[40:58] | -We wanted to leave at first light. -I get it. So, I guess thank you. | -我们想在天亮就离开 -我明白 谢谢 |
[41:03] | -Thank you. -Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[41:07] | Gideon, you knew how this was gonna end, didn’t you? | 吉迪恩 你早就知道 这件事会如何收场是吧 |
[41:13] | -I never thought anyone would die. -No, of course not. I know that. | -我从没料到有人会死 -那当然 我知道 |
[41:17] | I mean, the copycat. | 我是说那个模仿作案的凶手 |
[41:18] | You knew the two of them would find each other. | 你知道 他们两个一定会找到对方 |
[41:20] | -That’s why you let Tubbs go, isn’t it? -Look, I trusted the profile. | -所以你才放走塔布斯 对吗 -我相信我们的心理侧写 |
[41:24] | At best, it’s always just an educated guess. | 我也顶多是据理推测而已 |
[41:31] | It was the best chance of catching them. | 那是逮捕他们的最好机会 |
[41:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:35] | Anna Begley was ill. Her suicide may have been inevitable. | 安娜・贝格利精神不正常 她的自杀也许无可避免 |
[41:38] | And Tubbs? | 那塔布斯呢 |
[41:40] | -He killed three women. -Right. | -他杀了三个女孩 -对 |
[41:48] | What if we were wrong? | 万一我们错了呢 |
[42:01] | 艾琳・施特劳斯 | |
[42:04] | I’ve been on the phone with the Flagstaff, Arizona police all morning. | 我整个早上 都在和亚利桑那州弗拉格斯塔夫警局通电话 |
[42:08] | Did you actually allow a disturbed college student | 你真的让一个精神失常的大学生 |
[42:12] | to meet with a man you believed to be a serial killer? | 去见你们怀疑的连环杀手 |
[42:15] | We didn’t know who, but we knew a meeting would take place. | 我们不知道会是她 但我们知道两人肯定会见面 |
[42:18] | We? | 我们? |
[42:20] | -I, ma’am. It was my decision. -And now, that student is dead. | -是我 长官 这是我个人的决定 -现在那个学生死了 |
[42:26] | She committed suicide, yes. After killing the UnSub. | 是的 她自杀了 在杀掉不明嫌犯之后 |
[42:30] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[42:33] | It was not the outcome we had hoped for. | 这不是我们期望的结果 |
[42:35] | It wasn’t the outcome you had hoped for? | 这不是你们期望的结果 |
[42:39] | -That’s your answer to me? -Yes, ma’am. | -这就是你给我的答案 -是的 长官 |
[42:43] | -Give me your badge. -Ma’am? | -把你的徽章交给我 -长官 |
[42:46] | You’re suspended for two weeks without pay, | 你被停职两周 同时停薪 |
[42:48] | pending an investigation of your conduct. | 而且你的行为将被调查 |
[42:52] | And, Agent Hotchner, if it were solely up to me, | 霍奇纳探员 如果这件事由我一人决定的话 |
[42:56] | you would never get these credentials back. | 你永远别想复职了 |
[43:00] | Always a pleasure. | 悉听尊便 |
[43:03] | And that was the last domino. The death of that girl, | 这就是压垮我的最后一根稻草 那个女孩的死 |
[43:09] | Hotch being suspended over something that was my fault. | 霍奇因为我的过错而被停职 |
[43:13] | I said, at the beginning of this letter, | 我在信的开头说过 |
[43:15] | that I knew it would be you to come up here. | 我知道来找我的人会是你 |
[43:19] | I’m so sorry the explanation couldn’t be better, | 很抱歉 我解释得不够清楚 |
[43:23] | and I am so sorry that it doesn’t make more sense. | 也没法说得更合情合理 |
[43:27] | But I’ve already told you, I just don’t understand any of it any more. | 但我已经告诉过你了 我真的无法理解这个世界了 |
[43:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |