时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Criminal Minds. | |
[00:02] | If the remains are related to the same killer, | 如果遗骸真跟同一不明嫌犯有关 |
[00:03] | where’s he been for 10 years? | 那他这十年来都干什么去了 |
[00:04] | Killing. Unsolved case files going back 30 years. | 杀人 未结案卷能追溯到30年前 |
[00:08] | The same MO. Right rib bone was missing. | 手法一致 肋骨不见了 |
[00:10] | I’m Frank. | 我是弗兰克 |
[00:12] | I thought I’d seen the very worst of what humanity had to offer until you. | 我本以为已见识过了人性最糟的一面 直到你 |
[00:15] | A killing machine, incapable of remorse, compassion, love. | 一台杀戮机器 没有懊悔 没有同情 没有爱 |
[00:19] | Early toxicological investigations of the victim’s blood | 对被害人血样进行的初步血检表明 |
[00:22] | indicated high levels of ketamine. | 血液内含有大量克他命 |
[00:24] | Ketamine is primarily a horse tranquilliser. | 克他命主要被用作马麻醉剂 |
[00:26] | Jane, run. | 简 快跑 |
[00:27] | In street lingo it’s known as being “stuck in a k-hole.” | 在街头被俗称为“塞进K洞里” |
[00:29] | Whatever it is he came for is coming here to this diner. | 他想要的东西 会自己来餐馆 |
[00:32] | Jane? | 简 |
[00:33] | -He has the children, Jane. -No. No, wait. | -他抓了孩子们 简 -不 等等 |
[00:35] | Give me Jane and they’ll have their children back. | 把简给我 他们就能拿回孩子 |
[00:38] | With Jane in my life, I will never harm another human being. | 只要有简 我再不会伤人了 |
[00:42] | The most prolific serial killer ever. | 史上杀人最多的连环杀手 |
[01:02] | -What do you want, honey? -Something flowery. | -你需要什么 亲爱的 -带花的 |
[01:05] | Flowery? Okay, well, help me out here. | 带花的 好 帮帮我 |
[01:08] | Purple? | 紫色的? |
[01:11] | Purple. -Maybe, maybe not purple. | -紫色的 -还是算了 |
[01:13] | Come on, man. -More of a mix of something. | -拜托 -几种混搭吧 |
[01:16] | You’re killing me here. Make up your mind. | 你要命了 快拿主意 |
[01:17] | Hey! Back off, pal. What did I do? | -别这么咄咄逼人 -我干什么了 |
[01:19] | I wasn’t talking to you. I guess roses. | 我没说你 玫瑰吧 |
[01:21] | -Are you on a date? -No. | -你在约会吗 -不是 |
[01:23] | Hold on the roses, will you? | 麻烦等一下 |
[01:24] | And you didn’t tell me? | 居然还没告诉我 |
[01:26] | Tell you what? I’m not on a date. | 告诉你什么 我没在约会 |
[01:27] | -I’m just buying flowers. -Sorry. | -我就是在买花 -抱歉 |
[01:28] | For who? | 给谁买 |
[01:29] | Old college friend. | 大学老友 |
[01:30] | Hotch, tell me something, do roses say the wrong thing? | 霍奇 告诉我 玫瑰是不是传达错误的含义 |
[01:32] | What do you want to say? | 你想传达什么含义 |
[01:34] | Welcome. Hi. Good to see you. Sorry I’m so damn late. | “欢迎 见到你好高兴 抱歉我迟到这么久” |
[01:36] | Roses say more than that. | 玫瑰的含义可不止那个 |
[01:38] | Face it, buddy. You want some action, it’s the roses. | 认了吧 伙计 如果你想有艳福 还是得玫瑰 |
[01:40] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[01:42] | Do you have the yellow flowers? They’re little yellow flowers. | 你有黄花吗 那种小黄花 |
[01:45] | They look like dandelions or like weeds. | 像是蒲公英或野草 |
[01:46] | But they’re not weeds, they have a little black spot in the middle | 但不是野草中间有黑点 |
[01:49] | but they don’t have a black spot. They’re sort of round and puffy. | 但不是黑点 圆圆的 蓬松的 |
[01:51] | -Button mums. -Do you have those? | -野菊花 -有那个吗 |
[01:52] | -Can I see what those are? -Yeah. | -能给我看看吗 -好的 |
[01:53] | -Mine is a date. -I’m not on a date. Exactly. | -我可是要约会 -我不是去约会 就是这个 |
[01:56] | Well, how about some white stuff and, you know, make it look happy. | 再来点白的 让它看起来有生气点 |
[01:59] | -Baby’s breath. -Okay, great. Sorry. | -满天星 -好 抱歉 |
[02:01] | I don’t know what else. Whatever looks good. So, what do you need? | 我不知道还要什么 好看就行 你什么事 |
[02:04] | I got a request from Safe Guard, for personnel files on certain agents. | 安防部门要求我提供 一些探员的人事档案 |
[02:09] | So it’s an annual evaluation. Who cares? | 就是年度评估 有什么好在意的 |
[02:11] | Its six months early, Jason. It’s not a routine evaluation. | 提前了六个月 杰森 这不是常规评估 |
[02:15] | I think it’s an assessment of the BAU. | 应该是对行为分析组的评估 |
[02:17] | They’re redistributing funds, they’re making cuts in all departments. | 他们要重新分配资金 在各个部门裁员 |
[02:20] | So, what are they going to take? The jet? I prefer trains anyway. | 他们能拿走什么 飞机吗 我反正也更喜欢火车 |
[02:23] | Well, I think we may lose more than that. | 我们可能会失去更多 |
[02:25] | It’s been a hard year for us, Jason. | 我们今年很不顺 杰森 |
[02:27] | You know, what happened to Morgan in Chicago, | 莫根在芝加哥的事 |
[02:29] | we both know about Reid’s issues, Elle Greenaway’s suspect killed. | 我们都知道瑞德的事 艾尔・格林纳威杀嫌犯的事 |
[02:32] | -It all adds up. -To what? | -一切都累积了起来 -什么意思 |
[02:35] | The only file they didn’t request was mine. | 他们唯独没要我的档案 |
[02:37] | $30! What, are you kidding me? | 30美元 开玩笑吗 |
[02:38] | Should have seen the price of the roses. | 玫瑰更贵呢 |
[02:40] | Oh, good Lord. Thanks. | -天啊 -谢谢 |
[02:41] | Hey, Hotch, you’re the best unit chief I know. | 霍奇 你是我认识的最好的组长 |
[02:43] | Jason, I’m the only unit chief you know. | 杰森 我是你认识的唯一的组长 |
[02:46] | You need a break. Go home. Kiss your family and… | 你需要休息一下 回家 亲亲家人吧 |
[02:52] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:55] | What? | 什么 |
[02:57] | I thought I… Thought I… Never mind. | 我以为…没事了 |
[03:01] | We both need a break. Jason? | 我们都需要休息了 杰森? |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[03:06] | Button mums are something you give your mother. | 野菊花是送妈妈的 |
[03:10] | Yeah. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[03:13] | Good night. Have fun. | 晚安 玩的开心 |
[03:18] | 萨拉来电 | |
[03:20] | Sarah? Sorry I’m so late. I got caught up at the office. | 萨拉 我迟到太久 办公室有事耽搁了 |
[03:23] | What is your fascination with birds, Jason? | 你为什么这么痴迷鸟 杰森 |
[03:28] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[03:30] | Paintings of birds, | 鸟的画 |
[03:33] | etchings of birds, books about birds. | 鸟的雕刻 关于鸟的书 |
[03:35] | Frank, please. Please, don’t hurt her. | 弗兰克 求你 别伤害她 |
[03:37] | Birders can be extremely single-minded in their pursuits. | 鸟对自己的追求可以一心一意 |
[03:41] | Almost obsessional. | 几乎是执迷 |
[03:43] | She’s innocent. She’s somebody I knew a long time ago. | 她是无辜的 她是我一个老朋友 |
[03:47] | Are you obsessional, Jason? | 你也是个执迷的人吗 杰森 |
[03:49] | Do you lie awake at night and think about the “bird” that got away? | 你晚上会难以入睡 想着逃离的“鸟”吗 |
[03:54] | Please, Frank. Please don’t involve her. | 求你 弗兰克 别把她扯进来 |
[03:57] | Have you seen my Jane, lately, Jason? | 你近来见到我的简了吗 杰森 |
[04:00] | I know she came here. To Washington. | 我知道她来这里 来华盛顿了 |
[04:04] | To find you. | 来找你了 |
[04:06] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[04:08] | I want her back. | 我要她回来 |
[04:58] | “I choose my friends for their good looks, | “我选长相出众的朋友” |
[05:01] | “my acquaintances for their good characters, | “品格好的泛泛之交” |
[05:03] | “my enemies for their good intellects.” | “聪明的敌人” |
[05:06] | Oscar Wilde. | 奥斯卡・王尔德 |
[05:16] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从未见过你这样 |
[05:21] | You’ve not seen what I’ve seen. | 你是没见过我见识到的事 |
[05:24] | You chose the BAU. | 是你选了行为分析组 |
[05:26] | True. | 对 |
[05:27] | I enjoy my work, even when in the pursuit to understand why | 我喜欢我的工作 哪怕是要去理解一个人 |
[05:33] | a person feels the compelling need to brutally torture, | 为什么非要去残忍地折磨 |
[05:38] | murder, and dismember a child, | 杀害 肢解一个孩子 |
[05:42] | a mother, a father, an entire family. | 母亲 父亲 一家人 |
[05:46] | The UnSubs, devoid of any morality, | 不明嫌犯毫无道德感 |
[05:49] | humanity, remorse, when caught | 人性 懊悔 被抓后 |
[05:54] | often come to believe that we’re the only ones who understand them. | 往往认为只有我们理解他们 |
[05:57] | And they’re right. We do. | 他们说得对 我们是理解他们 |
[05:59] | Otherwise, how could we catch them? | 不然 我们怎么可能抓住他们 |
[06:05] | Tell me what happened Friday, after Agent Gideon called you? | 告诉我周五发生了什么 吉迪恩探员联系你之后 |
[06:10] | About 7:15, I got a page requesting the BAU | 大概7点15 我收到呼叫 要求行为分析组 |
[06:13] | at 181 Arthur Street. Agent Gideon’s apartment. | 前往亚瑟街181号 那是吉迪恩探员的公寓 |
[06:36] | Hotch? | 霍奇 |
[06:39] | -Where’s Gideon? -I called his cell, it’s right there. | -吉迪恩呢 -我打过了他的手机 就在这里 |
[06:41] | It seems he left in a hurry. | 他似乎是匆匆离去了 |
[06:43] | PD thinks he did this? | 地方警局以为是他干的吗 |
[06:45] | They have six witnesses who saw him running down the street | 有六名目击者看到他冲上街头 |
[06:48] | covered in blood, wielding a gun. | 一身是血 还挥着把枪 |
[06:49] | Okay, he was probably chasing the son of a bitch who did do this. | 好吧 他可能是去追 那个真杀了人的混蛋了 |
[06:52] | Either way, we’re under strict orders | 不管怎样 我们有严格命令 |
[06:53] | not to get in the way of the investigation. | 不可以妨碍调查 |
[06:55] | Gideon’s a suspect, we’re his colleagues. | 吉迪恩是嫌疑人 而我们是他的同事 |
[06:57] | Conflict of interest. There’s no way they’ll ask for our help. | 利益冲突 他们绝不会要我们帮忙 |
[07:00] | Which he needs badly right now. | 而他现在很需要帮助 |
[07:02] | -Well, who spoke to him last? -I did about two hours ago. | -最后跟他通话的是谁 -是我 大概两小时前 |
[07:05] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[07:07] | He said he was late for a date. | 他说他约会要迟到了 |
[07:11] | -Do we even know who she is? -An old school friend. | -你知道她是谁吗 -一位老校友 |
[07:14] | We’re conflicted out of the investigation. | 我们因为冲突不能参与调查 |
[07:16] | We’re just here to answer questions the MPD might have, | 我们只是来回答市警局可能有的问题 |
[07:18] | so we need to assess what we can while we can. | 所以我们得趁有机会 尽快做个情况评估 |
[07:21] | Evisceration of the torso. Removal of various organs. | 躯干被开膛 多个器官被取出 |
[07:23] | The guy’s clearly a sexually sadistic psychopath. | 此人显然是性虐待精神变态 |
[07:25] | He’s well-versed with a scalpel. He’s done this before. | 他擅长使用手术刀 不是第一次作案 |
[07:28] | -We need to at least get photos. -JJ, your cell phone. | -我们至少得拿到照片 -珍珍 拿着你的手机 |
[07:31] | Get as many as you can, as quick as you can and get them to Garcia. | 赶紧尽量多拍些照片 发给加西亚 |
[07:35] | Oh, JJ. It’s Friday night. | 珍珍 这可是周五晚上 |
[07:39] | The cute guy from counterterrorism? | 反恐部的那个帅哥知道吗 |
[07:42] | Three cocktails in, I am looking at second base. | 三杯酒下肚 我眼瞅要上二垒了 |
[07:45] | -So, this better be good. -It’s far from good. | -所以最好是好事 -一点也不好 |
[07:52] | -Where are you? -Gideon’s apartment. | -你在哪 -吉迪恩的公寓 |
[08:01] | No sign of forced entry, why? | 没有强行闯入的迹象 为什么 |
[08:07] | Everything is as it was. | 一切都摆得好好的 |
[08:09] | Nothing has been disturbed. Wine poured, but not drank. | 没有打斗的痕迹 酒倒了 但没喝 |
[08:16] | The victim simply let the assailant in. | 被害人直接把袭击者放进了门 |
[08:18] | And why wouldn’t she? She was waiting for Gideon. It’s his home. | 这也是当然 她是在等吉迪恩 这是他家 |
[08:24] | Forensics won’t find any defensive wounds. Why? | 鉴证组不会发现任何防御伤 为什么 |
[08:27] | Because she didn’t defend herself. She couldn’t. | 因为她没自卫 她做不到 |
[08:30] | He came here looking for Gideon and he found her. | 他是来找吉迪恩的 却发现了她 |
[08:33] | Now he knew he didn’t have a lot of time, | 他知道他的时间不多 |
[08:34] | but here she is and here he stands. | 但她在那里 而他都来了 |
[08:37] | A sexual sadist. | 性虐待狂 |
[08:39] | A psychopath with a need to kill just as natural as his need to breathe. | 一个杀戮欲望跟呼吸需要 一样自然的精神变态 |
[08:43] | He moved swiftly, every stroke of his blade exact. | 他快速行动 每一刀都是精准的 |
[08:47] | From lower torso to throat. | 从下躯干到喉咙 |
[08:49] | She was awake the entire time until, mercifully, she passed away. | 她整个过程中都醒着 直到老天保佑 她死去了 |
[08:55] | A toxicology report will find high levels of Ketamine in her blood. | 毒检报告会在她血液中 发现高剂量的克他命 |
[09:00] | He opened her up, removed her lower right rib bone which is missing. | 他切开了她 切下了她的右下肋骨 肋骨不见了 |
[09:04] | Prentiss. Left hand. | 普兰蒂斯 左手 |
[09:11] | It looks like part of the rib bone. | 似乎是部分肋骨 |
[09:13] | It was a gift. | 是份礼物 |
[09:14] | It’s human rib bones. | 是人类肋骨 |
[09:17] | Frank’s back. | 弗兰克回来了 |
[09:18] | If this is who we think it is, he took the rib bones as gifts to give to Jane. | 如果是他 他切肋骨 是作为给简的礼物 |
[09:22] | And yet this one he gave back to Sarah. Why? | 但这根他还给了萨拉 为什么 |
[09:25] | It’s not for Sarah. It’s for us. It’s a message. | 不是给萨拉的 是给我们的 是个消息 |
[09:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:39] | We need to tell the police what we’ve found. | 我们得把我们的发现告诉警方 |
[09:41] | -Wait. -For what? | -等等 -等什么 |
[09:42] | If we know anything about Frank, | 就我们对弗兰克的了解 |
[09:44] | he wouldn’t have left a trace of his DNA in here. | 他不会留下丝毫DNA痕迹 |
[09:46] | There are a number of ways this scene could be interpreted | 犯罪现场的解释方式有很多 |
[09:48] | and all of them could indicate Gideon. | 所有痕迹都能指向吉迪恩 |
[09:50] | And as long as Frank is out there | 只要弗兰克还逍遥在外 |
[09:52] | we can’t afford to stop and explain any of it. | 我们不能耽搁时间来解释 |
[09:53] | Last time he did all of this for Jane. | 上次他这么大费周章是为了简 |
[09:56] | Well, things seem to have changed radically. | 情况似乎方式了巨大的变化 |
[09:58] | Maybe she’s dead. If they had a lover’s quarrel and he killed her. | 或许她死了 他们小两口拌嘴 他就杀了她 |
[10:01] | If he came here looking for Gideon, maybe he found him. | 如果他是来找吉迪恩的 或许他找到了他 |
[10:03] | Let’s go find out where Gideon went. | 我们去查查吉迪恩去哪了 |
[10:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:17] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂 是谁 |
[10:19] | -I nearly had him. -Where are you? | -我差点追上他了 -你在哪 |
[10:21] | I saw him, walking off down the street. | 我看到他走在街上 |
[10:22] | He was just walking. | 他就那么走着 |
[10:24] | He dropped something in the trash out in the street. | 他往街边的垃圾桶里丢了什么东西 |
[10:27] | I couldn’t get a clean shot. The streets were too crowded. | 我无法瞄准 街上人太多 |
[10:30] | -Was Jane with him? -No. | -简跟他在一起吗 -没在 |
[10:33] | But I saw her, when I was talking to you. | 但我刚刚跟你通话时看到了她 |
[10:35] | I saw her in the street. Seconds before he called me. | 我在街上看到了她 就在他给我来电话前片刻 |
[10:39] | He called you? | 他联系了你 |
[10:40] | He came after me, he came to my home. | 他是来找我的 他找到了我家 |
[10:42] | And he’s out of his comfort zone, | 他脱离了舒适区 |
[10:44] | in a big city with Feds who know what he looks like. | 在一个有联调局探员的大城市里 而且我们都知道他的样子 |
[10:47] | It’s my fault. It’s me he wanted. | 都怪我 他要的是我 |
[10:49] | And if I hadn’t been late, she’d still be alive. | 要不是我迟到了 她也不会死了 |
[10:54] | He butchered her, Hotch. | 他屠杀了她 霍奇 |
[10:55] | -Jason. -I’m coming in. | -杰森 -我这就去警局 |
[10:57] | No. Do that and this investigation moves inside an interrogation room | 不 你那么做 调查会移进一间审讯室 |
[11:02] | and by the time the cops catch up, | 等警察跟上进度 |
[11:04] | we’re going to be looking at more dead bodies. | 就会有更多人死了 |
[11:06] | He’s going to change who he goes after, he has to. | 他会改变他的目标 他必须改变 |
[11:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:10] | We know who Frank is, we don’t know the why. | 我们知道弗兰克是什么人 但我们不知道为什么 |
[11:14] | You help us find out the why and we’ll catch him. | 你帮我们查明为什么 我们就能抓到他 |
[11:18] | For that, I’m going to need my files. | 那我需要案卷 |
[11:20] | I’ll have Garcia bring them to you. | 我让加西亚拿给你 |
[11:23] | You find someplace quiet where you can work. | 你们找个安静的地方工作 |
[11:26] | And Jason? | 杰森? |
[11:29] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[11:36] | Frank had to have come out the same way, down this street. | 弗兰克肯定也是往这个方向去的 |
[11:38] | If they saw Gideon, they saw Frank. | 既然他们看见了吉迪恩 肯定也看见了弗兰克 |
[11:40] | Well, we know Frank will do whatever it takes to blend in and not stand out. | 我们知道弗兰克会想办法融入环境 不被惹人注意 |
[11:43] | Well, to avoid attracting attention, | 为了避免吸引注意 |
[11:45] | he would’ve simply walked calmly out of the crime scene. | 他肯定会平静地离开犯罪现场 |
[11:47] | The evisceration of Sarah, though, | 他把萨拉开膛了 |
[11:48] | means he would have been soaked in her blood. | 他肯定沾满了他的血 |
[11:49] | No, he had access to Gideon’s closet. | 不 他能用吉迪恩的衣服 |
[11:51] | He cleans up, gets a change of clothes, he’s out. | 他清理干净 换了衣服 然后出门 |
[11:53] | Yet he left no trace of evidence at the crime scene. | 可他在犯罪现场没留下证据 |
[11:54] | Gideon said he dumped it en route. | 吉迪恩说他把东西丢在了路上 |
[11:56] | You spoke with Gideon? | 你跟吉迪恩通了话吗 |
[11:58] | -Where is he, Hotch? -He’s safe. | -他在哪 霍奇 -他安全 |
[12:00] | Well, that’s all the proof we need, right? | 这就是我们所需的证据了吧 |
[12:02] | We can turn him over to the MPD now. | 我们可以把他交给市警局了 |
[12:03] | By the time this comes back from the lab, Frank’s long gone. | 等实验室返回结果 弗兰克早跑了 |
[12:05] | If the cops find out we’re hiding evidence | 如果警方发现我们隐瞒了证据 |
[12:07] | and a material witness from them… | 还有关键证人 |
[12:08] | We’re not hiding evidence. We’ll give this to Forensics. | 我们没在隐瞒证据 我们会把这交给鉴证部 |
[12:10] | Let them search for DNA. We’ll look for Frank. | 让他们查DNA 我们去找弗兰克 |
[12:14] | -Agent Morgan? -What the hell? | -莫根探员吗? -怎么回事 |
[12:16] | They say beauty can cover a multitude of sins. | 据说一美遮百罪 |
[12:19] | -What? -While underneath it all, | -什么 -但我们内心 |
[12:20] | -we all look exactly the same. -We all look exactly the same. | -都一样 -都一样 |
[12:25] | That’s Frank. He said that to me in the diner. | 是弗兰克 他在餐馆跟我说过 一样的话 |
[12:27] | Give me Jane or I’ll kill them all. | 给我简 不然我把他们都杀了 |
[12:31] | -Frank thinks we have Jane? -We need to find her. Fast. | -弗兰克以为简在我们手里 -我们得尽快找到她 |
[12:34] | Can I have my 10 bucks now? | 可以把十块钱给我了吗 |
[12:47] | Nervous whistle. Stop it. Stop it. | 紧张吹哨 别吹了 |
[12:50] | Everything’s… Everything’s cool, Garci. | 一切都好 加西 |
[12:55] | Gorgeous tech kitten found in lonely, dark, parking lot. | 美丽的技术员独自一人 在漆黑的停车场里被发现 |
[13:01] | Throat slashed. Ear to ear. Horrific. Tragic. | 喉咙被整个切开 那好恐怖 好悲惨 |
[13:07] | With the very files of one of the most prolific serial killers ever. | 手里还拿着史上 杀人最多的连环杀手的案卷 |
[13:14] | Tonight he remains at large. | 今晚他仍逍遥法外 |
[13:15] | The blood of Quantico’s finest… Oh, God! Oh, my God. | 匡提科顶流的鲜血…天啊 |
[13:18] | -Drive. -Drive. Drive. Yes, drive. Drive where? | -开车 -开车 是 去哪 |
[13:21] | -Just drive. -Just drive. Just drive. | -开车就是了 -开车就是了 |
[13:28] | Gideon saw Jane just before Frank called him. | 弗兰克来电前片刻 吉迪恩看到了简 |
[13:31] | If we find Jane, we’ll find Frank. | 如果我们找到简 就能找到弗兰克 |
[13:32] | Last time we found Frank he outsmarted us. | 我们上次找到简 却被弗兰克耍了 |
[13:34] | He took a busload of children hostage, | 他劫持了一校车的儿童 |
[13:36] | he gave us no options. | 让我们别无选择 |
[13:37] | He’s not going to give us any now. | 他现在也不会给我们留选择 |
[13:39] | Frank’s message. He said, “I’ll kill them all.” | 弗兰克的口信“我要把他们都杀了” |
[13:41] | Who’s he referring to? | 他指的是谁 |
[13:50] | JJ. | 珍珍 |
[13:51] | Yeah, Gideon had a book, a black leather-bound book. | 吉迪恩有本笔记本 黑色皮边本 |
[13:55] | Garcia discovered something. | 加西亚有发现 |
[13:57] | It looks like the first page has been ripped out. | 看来第一页被撕下了 |
[13:59] | You can only really see what’s left on the side of the page. | 你只能看到页面的边缘 |
[14:02] | But it’s definitely Gideon’s handwriting. It looks like some kind of a list. | 但绝对是吉迪恩的笔迹 似乎是张名单 |
[14:05] | -It’s his murder book. -Murder book? | -是他的凶杀本 -什么 |
[14:08] | When he opens it to the first page | 当他翻到第一页 |
[14:09] | it reminds him why he does what he does. | 就会被提醒 他为什么干这份工作 |
[14:12] | It’s a list of all the people he’s ever saved. | 是他所有救过的人的名字 |
[14:14] | Names, dates, personal details. | 名字 日期 个人细节 |
[14:16] | And now, Frank has the list. | 现在 弗兰克掌握了名单 |
[14:17] | Frank said, “I’ll kill them all.” That’s who he’s going after. | 弗兰克说“我要把他们都杀了” 他就是要去杀他们 |
[14:20] | At least the ones he can get to, the ones that are nearby. | 至少是他能杀到的人 就在附近的人 |
[14:22] | JJ, start locating all the possible targets. | 珍珍 查找所有可能目标 |
[14:25] | -We need to call them and warn them. -JJ: Got it. | -我们得挨个联系并警告他们 -好的 |
[14:26] | -Do we tell Gideon? -Absolutely not. | -要告诉吉迪恩吗 -绝对不要 |
[14:28] | We need to find out who Frank is first. | 我们得先查明弗兰克是什么人 |
[14:43] | 史密森尼博物馆 华盛顿特区 | |
[14:54] | I’m sorry for your loss, Jason. Truly. | 我很遗憾你失去了朋友 杰森 真的 |
[15:00] | Thank you very much for doing this. You’re a good friend. | 非常感谢你这么做 你是个好朋友 |
[15:03] | Security knows you’re here. Take care of him. | 保安知道你在这里 照顾好他 |
[15:11] | I grabbed everything I could find pertaining to the case. | 我把我能找到的 跟案件相关的一切都拿来了 |
[15:19] | Turdus polyglottus. Mocking bird. | 嘲鸫 反舌鸟 |
[15:23] | They’ve provided insights into the origin of syntax. | 它们为语法的起源提供了见解 |
[15:27] | The essential first steps into the evolution of human language. | 是人类语言进化重要的第一步 |
[15:34] | If we stand any chance of stopping him, | 如果我们想要阻止他 |
[15:37] | we need to understand the evolution of Frank. | 我们得理解弗兰克的进化 |
[15:42] | What created him. | 是什么创造了他 |
[15:52] | -I took these from Gideon’s office. -What about Jane? | -我从吉迪恩的办公室拿来了这个 -简呢 |
[15:54] | I gave photos of Jane and Frank to all media outlets | 我把简和弗兰克的照片 发给了所有媒体 |
[15:57] | and I’m liaising with Washington MPD. | 我还在跟华盛顿市警局联络 |
[15:58] | JJ, if you locate her, make sure we’re the first to interrogate her. | 珍珍 如果你找到她 务必确保我们先审讯她 |
[16:01] | -Don’t let PD get to her. -Is that wise? | -别让警局插手 -那明智吗 |
[16:03] | No, but it is an order. Whatever you do, bring her here first. | 不明智 但这是命令 无论如何 把她先带来这里 |
[16:06] | She’s the only one who knows who Frank is. | 她是唯一了解弗兰克的人 |
[16:07] | So far we’ve narrowed it down to nine possible targets. | 我们已把范围缩小到了九个可能目标 |
[16:10] | Their contact details are in the files. | 他们的联络信息在档案里 |
[16:11] | Everybody grab a phone, let’s start calling. | 大家都拿起电话 我们开始打吧 |
[16:17] | Five sugars. Wow. | 五块糖 哇 |
[16:22] | I have a sweet tooth. | 我喜欢甜食 |
[16:25] | Thank you for coming but it really wasn’t necessary. | 谢谢你来 但真的没必要 |
[16:29] | We at the BAU like to follow up on our victims. | 我们行为分析组 喜欢对受害者进行跟进 |
[16:32] | She’s in the basement downstairs. | 她在楼下的地下室里 |
[16:33] | Rebecca! Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[16:34] | Is the house on fire? | 房子着火了吗 |
[16:36] | -Rebecca! -Get me out of here. Hurry! | -丽贝卡 -救我出去 快点 |
[16:39] | Let’s go! We got no time. Let’s go. | -快点 我们没时间了 -我们走 |
[16:45] | I try not to think of myself as a victim. | 我尽量不把自己视为受害者 |
[16:48] | That’s good. Very healthy. | 很好 很健康 |
[16:52] | A sound strategy. | 好策略 |
[16:58] | Oh my, this is perfect. | 天啊 真是完美 |
[17:01] | I am glad to get a chance to personally thank you. | 我很高兴有机会亲自感谢你 |
[17:04] | You wrote me this lovely letter. | 你给我写了这封很美的信 |
[17:08] | I keep it at home. | 我放在了家里 |
[17:09] | You were the only member of the team | 你是团队里 |
[17:10] | I didn’t get a chance to meet face-to-face, Agent Gideon. | 我唯一没见过的 吉迪恩探员 |
[17:14] | Call me Jason. | 喊我杰森就行 |
[17:19] | Did you know recent studies into female rape victims | 你知道吗 近期一项 关于强奸受害者的研究显示 |
[17:21] | found that a high proportion of them, later in life, are raped again? | 她们很大一部分人之后再次遭到强奸 |
[17:26] | No, I wasn’t raped. | 不 我没被强奸 |
[17:27] | It’s almost as if they emit a kind of signal. | 就好像她们会发出某种信号 |
[17:30] | -But I wasn’t raped. -But you are on a list. | -但我没被强奸 -但你在名单上 |
[17:34] | -A list? -A list of lives saved. | -名单? -被拯救的人的名单 |
[17:38] | How were you saved, Rebecca? What happened to you? | 你是怎么被拯救的 丽贝卡 你遭遇了什么 |
[17:43] | What happened? | 遭遇了什么 |
[17:45] | Your letter was so non-specific. | 你的信太模糊了 |
[17:49] | -But don’t you… -Were you afraid? | -但你不… -你当时怕吗 |
[17:53] | I’ve never felt the feeling of fear, | 我从未有过恐惧感 |
[17:55] | apparently I’m incapable. | 据说我感觉不到 |
[18:02] | Tell me, Rebecca. | 告诉我 丽贝卡 |
[18:04] | What’s it feel like? Fear. | 那是什么感觉 恐惧 |
[18:12] | I should get that. | 我得去接了 |
[18:16] | Saved by the bell. | 被铃声救了 |
[18:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:21] | Rebecca Bryant? Hi, this is Jennifer Jareau with the FBI. | 丽贝卡・布莱恩特 你好 我是联调局的珍妮弗・让热 |
[18:24] | He’s not Agent Gideon, is he? | 他不是吉迪恩探员 是吧 |
[18:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:29] | Rebecca? This is Agent Hotchner. | 丽贝卡 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[18:31] | If you can, very calmly excuse yourself and get out of the house. | 如果可以 尽量冷静地找借口离开家 |
[18:34] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[18:36] | Rebecca. Just calmly hang up, walk to your door and leave. Okay? | 丽贝卡 冷静地挂断 走到门口 然后离开 好吗 |
[18:43] | -JJ: Rebecca? -What’s going on? | -丽贝卡? -到底怎么回事 |
[18:45] | JJ: Rebecca? | 丽贝卡? |
[18:49] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡? |
[18:54] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡? |
[18:55] | I regret to inform you that Rebecca’s name should be moved to a new list. | 很遗憾地通知你们 丽贝卡的名字要被移到新名单上了 |
[19:01] | Frank, we don’t have her. We do not have Jane. | 弗兰克 她不在我们这里 简不在我们这里 |
[19:05] | I will not stop until I have her back. | 她没回到我手上 我就不会罢休 |
[19:08] | Frank. Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[19:25] | Go. FBI! | 上 联调局 |
[19:30] | Clear. Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[19:33] | More. | 这里 |
[19:58] | Hotch. Nothing could have stopped this. | 霍奇 我们尽力了 |
[20:04] | Guys. | 各位 |
[20:07] | We’ve got a note from Frank. | 这是弗兰克的字条 |
[20:10] | “7:00 a.m. Union Station.” | 明早7点 联合车站 |
[20:12] | All eight other targets on that list are safe and accounted for. | 名单上其余八个目标 都已安全地找到了 |
[20:15] | Then we’ve missed someone or something. | 那我们肯定是有所遗漏 |
[20:17] | Now that he’s set a meeting… | 既然他定好了见面 |
[20:18] | He’s going to raise the stakes, just like he did last time. | 他会增加赌注 就像上次那样 |
[20:22] | He’s going to make it impossible for us not to trade Jane for whoever he’s got. | 他会让我们无法不拿简 去换他掌握的东西 |
[20:29] | -Yeah, JJ. -I think I found Jane. | -喂 珍珍 -我可能找到了简 |
[20:31] | Beat cops picked up a woman who was ranting and raving | 巡警找到了一个女人 她胡言乱语地说着 |
[20:34] | about needing to talk to the BAU. | 要找行为分析组谈 |
[20:36] | She assaulted one of the police officers. | 她还袭击了一位警官 |
[20:38] | She’s being processed as we speak. | 她此刻正在被处理 |
[20:39] | Okay, so what have we missed? | 好 我们遗漏了什么 |
[20:41] | Frank’s incapable of experiencing normal feelings. | 弗兰克感受不到正常感情 |
[20:44] | Yeah, but he takes what normal people hold sacred. | 对 但他夺走正常人视为神圣的东西 |
[20:46] | Children. | 孩子 |
[20:48] | JJ, I’m going to have Prentiss call you to find out where to pick up Jane. | 珍珍 我会让普兰蒂斯联系你 把简的所在告诉她 |
[20:51] | We’ll all meet back at the BAU. | 我们一起回行为分析组碰头 |
[20:52] | I’m going to wait for the crime scene unit. | 我留下等犯罪现场调查组 |
[20:54] | I heard you. He’s going after children again. | 我听到了 他又要伤害儿童了 |
[20:57] | I also need you to look at relocations. Anything involving children. | 我还需要你查看迁移 跟儿童有关的 |
[21:01] | Families that have moved into the DC area since the case. | 案件发生后 搬来了特区的家庭 |
[21:04] | I’m on it. | 我就去查 |
[21:15] | This is hopeless. We don’t even know Frank’s surname. | 这根本没用 我们都不知道弗兰克姓什么 |
[21:18] | But we do know the only person ever | 但我们认识唯一被弗兰克绑架 |
[21:20] | to survive abduction by Frank. | 却没死的人 |
[21:22] | -Jane. He fell in love with her. -He was a psychopath. | -简 他爱上了她 -他是个精神变态 |
[21:25] | He’s incapable of emotionally bonding with anyone. | 他根本无法跟任何人建立情感纽带 |
[21:28] | Yet he was prepared to risk everything to have her. | 但他却愿为得到她赌上一切 |
[21:31] | Amongst all those he killed, | 他杀了那么多人 |
[21:32] | there has to be one constant, one repetitious act. | 肯定有某种常规 某种重复行为 |
[21:36] | A break from pattern. One he’s probably not even aware of. | 规律的打破 他可能都不自知 |
[21:46] | If they don’t come soon, somebody’s going to get hurt! | 如果他们不快点来 就要有人受伤了 |
[21:49] | If you don’t shut the hell up, you’ll get hurt. | 如果你不闭嘴 你要受伤了 |
[21:51] | I would like to leave now. I don’t want to be here. | 我想走了 我不想待在这里 |
[21:54] | -Hello? Hello? Excuse me! -Bitch. Shut it! | -喂 有人吗 -贱人 闭嘴 |
[21:58] | Please. I don’t want to be in here! | 求你 我不想待在这里 |
[22:01] | Shut the hell up or I’ll do it for you. Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 不然我让你闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[22:05] | -Knock it off! -Jane. | -别闹了 -简 |
[22:08] | Come in here and get this mouthy bitch out of here. | 快进来把这吵闹的贱人带走 |
[22:10] | Back off. Agent Prentiss, FBI. | 退后 普兰蒂斯探员 联邦调查局的 |
[22:12] | -FBI? -Do you remember me from Nevada? | -联邦调查局? -你记得我吗 我们在内华达见过 |
[22:19] | -I asked for Agent Gideon. -We know. We’ll bring you to him. | -我要的是吉迪恩探员 -我们知道 我们这就带你去见他 |
[22:27] | I told you! | 我说了吧 |
[22:31] | Agent Gideon’s right, you know. | 吉迪恩探员是对的 |
[22:33] | Frank, he can’t feel love. He wants to, but he can’t. | 弗兰克 他感受不到爱 他想感受 但他做不到 |
[22:40] | -He’s coming for me, you know. -He’s already here. | -他要来抓我了 -他已经来了 |
[23:00] | Tracy Belle. | 崔茜・贝尔 |
[23:05] | -Hotchner. -Hotch. | -霍奇纳 -霍奇 |
[23:07] | Tracy Belle and her family relocated to McLean, Virginia eight months ago. | 崔茜・贝尔和家人八个月前 搬来了弗吉尼亚州麦克莱恩 |
[23:11] | It’s her, Hotch. She’s the only one who’s not accounted for. | 是她 霍奇 她是唯一联系不上的 |
[23:15] | 弗吉尼亚州 麦克莱恩 贝尔家 | |
[23:33] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[23:36] | Yeah, we need a crime scene team. | 我们需要犯罪现场调查组 |
[23:42] | -That’s my house. -Mr Belle. | -那是我家 -贝尔先生 |
[23:43] | You have to let us in. My daughter’s in there. | 你得让我们进去 我女儿在里面 |
[23:44] | -Ma’am, you can’t go in right now. -Where’s Tracy? Where is she? | -女士 你们现在不能进去 -崔茜在哪 |
[23:46] | What’s important to know right now is Tracy is alive, okay? | 你们现在要知道崔茜还活着 |
[23:49] | -Your daughter’s alive. -Sir, she’s not in there. | -你女儿还活着 -先生 她不在里面 |
[23:51] | -She’s not in there. -Fine. | -她不在里面 -好吧 |
[23:53] | I promise you we will find her and she’s going to be fine. | 我保证 我们会找到她 她会没事的 |
[23:56] | No. No. No. No. | 不 |
[24:02] | No! | 不 |
[24:21] | Did I do the right thing by coming here? | 我来这里做得对吗 |
[24:23] | Yes. You did the right thing. Please, sit down. | 对 你做得对 坐下吧 |
[24:29] | Is that my bag? | 那是我的包吗 |
[24:36] | -Tell us something good, Reid. -We have Jane. | -给我们点好消息 瑞德 -我们找到了简 |
[24:39] | -That’s good news. -Not entirely. | -好消息 -不完全是 |
[24:44] | Frank hasn’t hurt anyone, has he? | 弗兰克没伤害谁吧 |
[24:47] | He wouldn’t do that. Not while he has me. | 他不会那么做的 只要我还在他身旁 |
[24:51] | He doesn’t have you. We do. | 你不在他身旁了 你在我们这里 |
[24:57] | He came after Agent Gideon. | 他找上了吉迪恩探员 |
[25:00] | Why did you leave Frank? What changed? | 你为什么离开弗兰克 什么变了 |
[25:09] | He did. | 他变了 |
[25:11] | Frank changed. He changed just like Agent Gideon said, | 弗兰克变了 就像吉迪恩探员说的那样 |
[25:16] | and he was so angry with Agent Gideon because | 他很生吉迪恩探员的气 |
[25:20] | he knows Frank better than anyone else. | 因为他比其他人都了解弗兰克 |
[25:22] | And Frank knows that, too. | 弗兰克也知道 |
[25:24] | Frank wants Agent Gideon to stop him, doesn’t he? | 弗兰克希望吉迪恩探员阻止他 是吧 |
[25:27] | Well, if anyone can, Agent Gideon can. | 如果有人能做到 就是吉迪恩探员了 |
[25:30] | Not without you, Jane. | 但还需要你 简 |
[25:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:37] | Consider the three factors that determine behaviour, | 决定行为的三元素 |
[25:40] | bio, psycho, social. | 生物 心理 社会 |
[25:41] | Sir? | 长官? |
[25:43] | First, biology. Genetics gave him the predisposition. | 首先 生物 基因赋予了他性情 |
[25:45] | Add to that the second factor, psychology. Clearly a psychopath. | 再加上第二个元素 心理 他显然是个精神变态 |
[25:49] | Okay? | 好 |
[25:50] | That’s the filter through which he experiences his environment. | 那是他用来感受环境的滤镜 |
[25:53] | Finally, socialization. Life experiences. | 最后 是社会 人生经历 |
[25:56] | Like all of us, he’s a complicated manifestation of all three. | 就像我们所有人 他是三者的复杂展现 |
[25:59] | So, you put that all together and… | 所以把这些拼在一起… |
[26:03] | Think of Frank as a living murder weapon. | 把弗兰克想象成一个活凶器 |
[26:05] | His genetics load the gun. His psychology aims it. | 他的基因装弹 心理瞄准 |
[26:08] | Environment pulls the trigger. | 环境扣动扳机 |
[26:12] | That’s why his victims are so important. We study them. | 所以他的被害人很重要 我们要研究他们 |
[26:16] | They reflect back on him. | 他们会反应他 |
[26:18] | Okay, he killed mostly women. | 好 他杀的大多是女人 |
[26:19] | Since he used a trailer, their occupations, locations, | 因为他开拖车 她们的职业 所在 |
[26:22] | and ages are all over the place. | 和年龄千变万化 |
[26:23] | Plot out the ages. | 分析一下年龄分布 |
[26:26] | He killed 43 in their 50s, 51 in their 40s, | 他杀了43个50多的 51个40多的 |
[26:30] | 64 in their 30s, and 12 in their 20s. | 64个30多的 12个20多的 |
[26:33] | Twelve? | 12个? |
[26:35] | Is that odd? | 奇怪吗 |
[26:37] | Precedent tells us the number of victims should rise as the age falls. | 从百分百来看 被害人随年龄降低在逐渐增多 |
[26:42] | That’s a break from pattern. Why? | 那打破了规律 为什么 |
[26:43] | He wasn’t attracted to them. No. | 他不被他们吸引 不对 |
[26:45] | That doesn’t make any sense | 这没道理 |
[26:46] | because he doesn’t feel attraction or love. | 因为他感受不到吸引或爱 |
[26:47] | No, no, no, no. You’re onto something. | 不 你说对了 |
[26:52] | That’s great. I don’t know what. | 很好 我不知道我说对了什么 |
[26:54] | Well, who’s the only victim he didn’t kill? | 他唯一没杀的受害者是谁 |
[26:56] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:58] | She was 22 when Frank first abducted her. | 弗兰克最初绑架她时 她22岁 |
[27:00] | And through the years he kept on coming back. | 这些年来 他不断回来 |
[27:03] | Visiting her. Bringing her gifts. | 拜访她 给她送礼物 |
[27:06] | Making sure she was okay. | 确认她都好 |
[27:09] | Mother protects her children. | 母亲保护孩子 |
[27:12] | In Frank’s case, it was vice versa. | 在弗兰克这里 是反过来的 |
[27:15] | He didn’t kill Jane because he sees her as his mother. | 他没杀简 是因为他把她视为他母亲 |
[27:18] | Tell me about Frank. Where’s he from? | 跟我说说弗兰克 他是哪里人 |
[27:27] | -Manhattan. -Manhattan. Are you sure? | -曼哈顿 -曼哈顿 你确定吗 |
[27:30] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[27:32] | He talked about it all the time. | 他经常谈起这个 |
[27:34] | He told me where he lived and how he grew up. | 他跟我说他在哪住 怎么长大的 |
[27:37] | Everything. He wanted me to know everything. | 一切 他希望我知道一切 |
[27:39] | Did he ever say where in Manhattan? | 他说过在曼哈顿哪里吗 |
[27:43] | He lived with his mother. She was German. Breitkopf. | 他跟他母亲同住 她是德裔 布莱特考夫 |
[27:48] | Mary Breitkopf. | 玛丽・布莱特考夫 |
[27:51] | And Frank never knew his father. | 弗兰克没见过他父亲 |
[27:54] | So he uses his mother’s name? | 所以他从了母亲的姓吗 |
[27:56] | Mmm-hmm. | 是的 |
[27:58] | And she would take him every Sunday | 她每个周日都会带他 |
[28:02] | to the fair on Long Island. | 去长岛的园游会 |
[28:04] | Oh, he talked about her constantly. And they would have dinner parties. | 他经常谈起她 他们会举办晚餐派对 |
[28:09] | And Frank would dress up and he would be the barman | 弗兰克会打扮起来 他会做招待 |
[28:12] | and he would serve all the guests’ cocktails. | 给客人们上鸡尾酒 |
[28:19] | When you were with Frank did he ever hurt anyone else? | 你跟弗兰克在一起时 他伤过人吗 |
[28:27] | Being on the run can be very romantic, you know? | 逃跑也可以很浪漫的 |
[28:33] | Did Frank try to kill anyone else? | 弗兰克企图杀过谁吗 |
[28:40] | Is it wrong? | 那不对吗 |
[28:42] | Is what wrong? | 什么不对 |
[28:45] | Loving Frank? | 爱弗兰克 |
[28:47] | You don’t choose who you fall in love with. | 你无法选择你爱上谁 |
[28:54] | Maybe you thought you could change him. And you did too. For a time. | 或许你以为你能改变他 你也的确做到了 至少有一阵 |
[28:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:59] | Until the desire to kill overwhelmed him. | 直到他的杀戮欲望让他难以克制 |
[29:01] | And you saw that, didn’t you Jane? You saw it in him. | 你看到了 是吧 简 你在他身上看出来了 |
[29:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:07] | Who did he try to kill? | 他想杀谁了 |
[29:11] | Me. But he stopped himself. | 我 但他克制住了自己 |
[29:15] | We had an argument and I screamed at him. | 我们吵了起来 我冲他大吼 |
[29:19] | And I said that Gideon was right. And he became so angry. | 我说吉迪恩是对的 他变得好生气 |
[29:26] | And I had to run here. | 我不得不跑来这里 |
[29:28] | But as long as he’s trying to find me, he won’t kill again. | 但只要他还在找我 他就不会再杀人 |
[29:32] | He has already. | 他已经杀了人 |
[29:34] | And he’s not going to stop until he gets you back. | 如果他无法要回你 就不会住手 |
[29:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:46] | Got it. Thanks, Hotch. | 知道了 谢谢 霍奇 |
[29:49] | Mother’s name is Mary Breitkopf. From Manhattan. | 妈妈叫玛丽・布莱特考夫 她来自曼哈顿 |
[29:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:54] | The diner. | 在餐馆 |
[29:57] | Adam and Eve on a raft, sink them. | 吐司煮蛋 |
[29:59] | And a strawberry shake for the gentleman at Table 8. | 草莓奶昔给八号桌的先生 |
[30:01] | Oh, finally you walk into my life. What took you so long, handsome? | 你们可算走入了我的人生 怎么才来 帅哥 |
[30:06] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[30:09] | -You mind if I sit here? -Please. | -介意我坐这里吗 -请吧 |
[30:13] | He was obsessed with facts. | 他痴迷于事实 |
[30:15] | Recent record lows have sent desert floor temperatures | 近期温度创下新低 沙漠温度 |
[30:18] | plummeting into single digits. | 甚至跌至个位数 |
[30:21] | He said something about Manhattan. | 他提到了曼哈顿 |
[30:24] | One-point-five million people inhabit Manhattan, did you know that? | 曼哈顿居住了150万人 你知道吗 |
[30:31] | I read about a woman whose body… | 我读到过一篇报道一个女人的… |
[30:32] | Body was found in her apartment. Upper East Side. | 尸体在公寓里被发现 是在上东区 |
[30:39] | That was the only thing he said that genuinely seemed to move him. | 那是他说的话里 唯一似乎真触动了他的 |
[30:44] | -He was talking about his mother. -Mary Breitkopf. | -他说的是他妈妈 -玛丽・布莱特考夫 |
[30:49] | He said his parents named him Frank. | 他说他父母给他起名弗兰克 |
[30:51] | I’m Frank. Germanic, third century. | -我是弗兰克 日耳曼名字 第三… -第三世纪 |
[30:56] | Derived from the name of a type of spear. | -演化自… -一种矛的名字 |
[30:59] | I wonder what aspirations my parents had for me. | -不知我的父母… -是对我有怎样的期望 |
[31:05] | German mother. Probably immigrated to this country in the ’50s. | 德国母亲 大概是50年代 移民来到美国 |
[31:08] | If he likens Jane to his mother… | 如果他把简比作了他妈 |
[31:10] | Then she must have been in her late teens when she arrived in Manhattan. | 那她来到曼哈顿时 肯定不到20 |
[31:14] | We’ve got three Mary Breitkopfs living in the Upper East Side | 5 60年代有三个美丽・布莱特考夫 |
[31:18] | during the ’50s and ’60s. | 住在上东区 |
[31:19] | -Jane said she was a lawyer. -No lawyers here. | -简说她是个律师 -没有律师 |
[31:22] | A 52-year-old Mary Louise Breitkopf. She died of cancer, 1973. | 52岁的玛丽・露易丝・布莱特考夫 于1973年死于癌症 |
[31:26] | A tailor’s assistant. Mary Breitkopf, a nurse. | 是裁缝助理 玛丽・布莱特考夫 护士 |
[31:29] | She was killed in a traffic accident. Mary Breitkopf… Wow. | 她死于车祸 玛丽・布莱特考夫… |
[31:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:33] | This Mary Breitkopf was arrested 63 times. | 这个玛丽・布莱特考夫被捕过63次 |
[31:36] | -What for? -Solicitation. She was a hooker. | -为什么 -卖淫 她是个妓女 |
[31:39] | Is she deceased? | 她死了吗 |
[31:41] | No. No death certificate. She’s alive and living in Manhattan. | 没有 没有死亡证明 她还活着 生活在曼哈顿 |
[31:44] | Search for a story involving a woman found dead in her apartment. | 搜索一个女人死在公寓里的新闻 |
[31:47] | Dead for over a year. Upper East Side, Manhattan. | 死亡超过一年 曼哈顿上东区 |
[31:49] | -Zip! Nothing. -So, it never happened. | -没有 -所以没有这事 |
[31:53] | Frank’s been hiding her existence from everyone. | 弗兰克对大家隐瞒了她的存在 |
[31:57] | -Why? -Yeah. | -为什么 -喂 |
[32:00] | Garcia, get me Jason. I have someone who wants to talk to him. | 加西亚 接杰森 这里有人想找他 |
[32:04] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[32:08] | -Yeah. -Jason? | -喂 -杰森 |
[32:10] | -Who’s this? -It’s Tracy Belle. | -谁啊 -是崔茜・贝尔 |
[32:12] | Go ahead, Tracy. It’s okay. | 讲吧 崔茜 没事 |
[32:15] | Please, Mr Gideon. You saved me once. | 求你 吉迪恩先生 你救过我一次 |
[32:20] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[32:21] | Of course I remember you. How could I ever forget you? | 我当然记得 我怎么可能忘记你 |
[32:25] | Tracy, everything’s going to be all right. | 崔茜 你不会有事的 |
[32:30] | I’m scared. I want my mommy. Please. | 我好怕 我想要妈妈 求你 |
[32:37] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:41] | -Jason? -You son of a bitch. | -杰森? -你个混蛋 |
[32:44] | I swear to you, I will find you and I will stop you. | 我发誓 我会找到你 阻止你 |
[32:49] | Jason. I chose the station because I know how much you love trains. | 杰森 我选择了车站 因为我知道你很喜欢火车 |
[32:55] | I saw the toys in your apartment. | 我看到你公寓里的玩具了 |
[32:59] | I can’t trace his call. It wasn’t long enough | 我无法追踪来电 时间不够长 |
[33:01] | and even… And even if it was I couldn’t… I can’t triangulate it. | 即便够长 我也无法三角定位 |
[33:06] | What do you want me to do? Talk to me. Please, tell me what I can… | 你要我做什么 跟我说 拜托 告诉我能做什么 |
[33:11] | Call Hotch. Read that to him. He’ll know what to do. | 联系霍奇 读给他听 他会知道该怎么办 |
[33:18] | -What are you going to do? -End this. | -你去哪 -做个了结 |
[33:30] | 联合车站 华盛顿特区 | |
[33:56] | Anybody got eyes on the target? | 有人看到目标了吗 |
[33:58] | At Chicago. Stops in Pittsburgh. | 前往芝加哥 停靠匹兹堡 |
[33:59] | Nothing. | 没发现 |
[34:04] | Did Gideon say where he was going? | 吉迪恩说他要去哪了吗 |
[34:06] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[34:08] | -In what capacity? -What’s that supposed to mean? | -他要以什么身份来 -什么意思 |
[34:12] | As an agent or an executioner? | 是作为探员还是作为刽子手 |
[34:15] | Twelve o’clock. Platform 11. Target, target, east side. | 12点钟 11号月台 目标 东边 |
[34:19] | I have eyes on the target. I have a clear shot. Over. | 我看到目标了 我可以射击 完毕 |
[34:22] | We’re about to find out. | 我们马上要知道了 |
[34:28] | Hold your fire, I repeat, hold your fire. There are civilians on the platform. | 别开枪 重复 别开枪 月台上有平民 |
[34:32] | Let’s go! Go! | 快走 |
[34:33] | Back up. All of you back up! We need you out of here. | 退后 所有人 快离开 |
[34:36] | It’s right this way. | 就在这边 |
[34:37] | 78街东 2087号 曼哈顿 上东区 | |
[34:39] | Whoa, hey. | 等等 |
[34:41] | No matter what happens this time, we don’t split up. Clear? | 不管这次发生什么 我们都不分头行动了 明白吗 |
[34:44] | Crystal clear. | 非常明白 |
[34:47] | WOMAN ON PA: Please clear the platform. Please move | 请离开月台 请马上 |
[34:49] | -in an orderly fashion and follow… -Frank. | -有序地离开… -弗兰克 |
[34:51] | -…directions to station security. -Agent Hotchner. | -遵照站台安保人员的指示 -霍奇纳探员 |
[34:53] | We haven’t had the pleasure of a formal meeting. | 我们还没有幸正式认识呢 |
[34:56] | Where’s Tracy Belle? | 崔茜・贝尔在哪 |
[34:59] | Do you have something for me? | 你带来什么给我了吗 |
[35:03] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[35:06] | Then you’ll never see her again. | 那你再别想见到她了 |
[35:12] | Go ahead and bring her up. | 把她带来吧 |
[35:25] | -Jane. -Where’s Tracy, Frank? | -简 -崔茜在哪 弗兰克 |
[35:32] | -Wait here. -Yes, ma’am. | -在这里等着 -是 女士 |
[35:38] | Did you think I wouldn’t come looking for you? | 你以为我不会来找你吗 |
[35:41] | You killed two innocent women. | 你杀了两个无辜的女人 |
[35:43] | Without you I am lost. | 没有你 我迷失了 |
[35:46] | Tracy, Frank? | 崔茜?弗兰克 |
[35:48] | Not until we are safely away. | 得等我们安全离开的 |
[35:50] | Stop it, Frank. I’m not coming. | 别说了 弗兰克 我不会去的 |
[35:54] | It’s you and me forever. | 你和我 直到永久 |
[35:57] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你去 |
[35:59] | I will never be taken by these people. | 我绝不会被他们抓走 |
[36:04] | And without you, I will not stop. Not ever. | 没有你 我绝不会停下 永远不会 |
[36:11] | Sarah was a doctor. She was a mother of three boys. | 萨拉是个医生 三个儿子的母亲 |
[36:15] | Hello, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[36:16] | She worked and ran a treatment centre for patients with terminal cancer. | 她为患有癌症晚期的病人 经营了一家治疗中心并在那里工作 |
[36:20] | Do you know the birder’s term “twitching,” Jason? | 你知道观鸟人士所说的“追鸟”吗 杰森 |
[36:23] | She dedicated her life to easing the pain of others. | 她这一生都在缓解他人的痛苦 |
[36:27] | The pursuit of a previously located rare bird. | 追逐一种此前曾被发现的罕见的鸟 |
[36:30] | You took the lives of hundreds. | 你夺走过上百人的生命 |
[36:34] | All because your mother was a whore. | 就因为你母亲是个妓女 |
[36:36] | Mary Louise Breitkopf. Single mother. German immigrant. | 玛丽・露易丝・布莱特考夫 单亲母亲 德国移民 |
[36:40] | Lived on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. | 住在曼哈顿上东区 |
[36:42] | She gave birth to her only son, Frank Breitkopf. | 她生下了唯一的儿子 弗兰克・布莱特考夫 |
[36:46] | A bright, but ultimately strange boy. | 一个聪明 但还是很奇怪的男孩 |
[36:49] | A boy that only a mother could love. | 这男孩 只有他亲妈会爱 |
[36:52] | His needs were such that even the three jobs she worked | 他的需求太特别 尽管她打了三份工 |
[36:55] | didn’t provide for this special child. | 还是无法满足这个特别的孩子 |
[36:58] | A child she wouldn’t let out into the world. | 她不想把这孩子放归世界 |
[37:01] | And when she turned to the world’s oldest profession, | 当她转向世上最古老的职业 |
[37:05] | the boy witnessed every terrible visitation. | 男孩看到了每一次可怕的来访 |
[37:11] | You’re not a rare bird, Frank. Nothing special about you. | 你不是罕见的鸟 弗兰克 你并无特别之处 |
[37:16] | Common. Pedestrian. Boring. | 你普通 平庸 无趣 |
[37:21] | Jane, this world, we don’t fit in it. | 简 这世界 我们无法融入 |
[37:26] | No one understands what we are. | 没人理解我们是什么人 |
[37:28] | Jane, he sees you as his mother. Nothing more, nothing less. | 简 他把你视为他母亲 不多不少 |
[37:32] | Have you ever been happier than when you’ve been with me? | 你还有比跟我在一起时 更快乐的时光吗 |
[37:36] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[37:38] | -Didn’t we have fun? -Jane. | -我们不是很开心吗 -简 |
[37:41] | -So much. -Come with me now. | -好开心 -跟我走吧 |
[37:44] | It doesn’t have to end here. | 不非得在这里结束 |
[37:51] | -Jane! -I love you. | -简 -我爱你 |
[37:54] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:58] | Jane. Jane! Jane! | 简 |
[38:09] | Hang on a second. I’m walking to him. | 等等 我正要走到他那里 |
[38:11] | Just one second. Here he is. | 稍等 到了 |
[38:14] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[38:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:19] | Agent Gideon? | 吉迪恩探员吗 |
[38:21] | Tracy. | 崔茜 |
[38:22] | I just wanted to call and thank you. Thank you. | 我想打电话 向你表示感谢 谢谢 |
[38:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:51] | Once again the team had battled a monster and won. | 团队再次击败了怪物 获得了胜利 |
[38:55] | The future of the BAU is not in the balance here. | 行为分析组的未来并无疑问 |
[38:58] | The residual impact as a result of the investigations | 你们追查的罪犯和罪案调查 |
[39:01] | into the crimes and criminals you pursue is. | 所产生的的余波效应才是问题所在 |
[39:05] | Every cause has its effect. | 有因必有果 |
[39:09] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[39:10] | I believe you are no longer effective in your post. | 我认为你已经不能胜任职位了 |
[39:20] | The modern furniture, strategically placed magazines, | 现代家具 杂志小心地摆放 |
[39:23] | the framed diplomas, the art on the wall | 裱起来的证书 墙上的艺术品 |
[39:25] | are all in conflict with your family photos. | 跟你的家庭照片相冲突 |
[39:27] | You have three children, but you favour the middle one, your son. | 你有三个孩子 但你最喜欢老二 你的儿子 |
[39:29] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:30] | Of course you love all your children, but not like your son. | 当然了 你爱所有的孩子 但你儿子不一样 |
[39:32] | -That’s enough. -The bonsai that you | -够了 -你痴迷地 |
[39:34] | obsessively nurture is to compensate for feelings of failure as a mother… | 照顾的盆栽 是为了弥补作为母亲的失败感 |
[39:36] | Agent Hotchner, I said that is enough. | 霍奇纳探员 我说够了 |
[39:39] | My position is not in question here. | 我的位置没有被质疑 |
[39:41] | As your superior I am questioning your ability to lead your team. | 作为你的上司 我在质疑你带领团队的能力 |
[39:46] | My team? Let me tell you about my team. | 我的团队 我跟你说说我的团队吧 |
[39:48] | Agent Morgan fought to protect his identity, | 莫根探员努力维护自己的身份 |
[39:50] | from the very people who could save him. | 不愿向那些能拯救他的人袒露心事 |
[39:52] | Why? Because trust has to be earned | 为什么 因为信任需要赢得 |
[39:54] | and there are very few people he truly trusts. | 他真正信任的人很少 |
[39:57] | Reid’s intellect is a shield which protects him from his emotions | 瑞德的智力是一面盾 保护他不被自己的情绪击垮 |
[40:00] | and at the moment his shield is under repair. | 目前 他的盾牌有所损害 |
[40:02] | Prentiss overcompensates | 普兰蒂斯用力过猛 |
[40:04] | because she doesn’t yet feel she’s a part of the team. | 因为她尚不觉得自己融入了团队 |
[40:05] | She needn’t worry. | 她不必担心 |
[40:07] | Every day, Agent Jareau fields dozens of requests for our team. | 每天让热探员要为我们团队 筛选数十个案件请求 |
[40:10] | And every night she goes home hoping she’s made the right choices. | 每天晚上 她回家时 只能希望自己选对了 |
[40:13] | Garcia fills her office with figurines and colour | 加西亚在办公室里 摆满了小饰品 填满了色彩 |
[40:16] | to remind herself to smile as the horror fills her screens. | 以提醒自己要记得微笑 哪怕屏幕上满是恐怖 |
[40:19] | And Agent Gideon in many ways | 吉迪恩探员在很多方面 |
[40:22] | is damned by his profound knowledge of others, | 因对人性的深刻理解而背负诅咒 |
[40:25] | which is why he shares so little of himself. | 所以他很少分享自己的事 |
[40:27] | Yet he pours his heart into every case we handle. | 但他把心力完全灌注到 他处理的每桩案子里 |
[40:41] | I stand by my actions and I stand by my team. | 我支持我的行为 我也支持我的团队 |
[40:44] | And if you think that you can find a better person for the job, good luck. | 如果你觉得你能找到 比我更合适这份工作的人 祝你好运 |
[40:51] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[40:56] | How do I know you favour your son? | 我怎么知道你偏爱你儿子吗 |
[41:02] | I’m good at my job. | 我擅长我的工作 |
[42:00] | I put you in the BAU. | 我让你进入行为分析组 |
[42:02] | I knew how badly you wanted it. Everyone did. | 我知道你多渴望这个 所有人都想要 |
[42:05] | You were never exactly shy about letting us know. | 你一向对此直言不讳 |
[42:09] | But there were those who didn’t think assigning you | 但也有人认为把你派去 |
[42:11] | to the BAU was a good idea. | 行为分析组不是个好主意 |
[42:14] | They thought you were too reckless. | 他们觉得你太鲁莽 |
[42:17] | I believed in you, however. | 但我却相信你 |
[42:20] | It’s time to pay back the faith I had. | 该回报我对你的信心了 |
[42:24] | Your team is in trouble. | 你的团队有麻烦了 |
[42:28] | They’ve lost sight of the big picture. | 他们看不到大局了 |
[42:29] | I believe they are reckless and at times out of control. | 我认为他们太鲁莽 有时根本失控 |
[42:37] | It’s time for Agent Hotchner’s career to come to an end. | 霍奇纳探员的事业该划上句号了 |
[42:42] | And if you want to stay in the BAU, Agent Prentiss, | 如果你想留在行为分析组 普兰蒂斯探员 |
[42:49] | you’re going to help me make that happen. | 你要帮我实现这一点 |