时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[00:18] | Just… Just look at me! Please! | 看着我 求你 |
[00:22] | Is this… Is this a hospital? | 这是医院吗 |
[00:27] | Did I make it out? I made it? | 我逃出来了吗 |
[00:34] | This isn’t a hospital. | 这不是医院 |
[00:41] | No. No. | 不 |
[00:57] | Please, no. Please. Don’t. | 求你 别 |
[01:15] | 演出之夜 主演 查理・卓别林 | |
[01:31] | You’re not teaching today? | 你今天不上课吗 |
[01:33] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[01:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:37] | It’s genius. | 是天才 |
[01:38] | You have Chaplin on film? | 你还有卓别林的胶卷吗 |
[01:41] | My great granddad was an accountant at one of the first movie studios. | 我曾祖父 是最早的电影制片厂的一名会计 |
[01:44] | He lived in California? | 他当时住在加州吗 |
[01:46] | No, no, no, Chicago. | 不 是芝加哥 |
[01:47] | Essanay Studios. Closed 1920. | 埃森内制片厂 1920年倒闭 |
[01:51] | Back then, four out of five movies made in the US were made in Chicago. | 当时 美国五分之四的电影 是在芝加哥拍摄 |
[01:55] | They closed down, they let my grandpa take | 他们关了门 就允许我曾祖父 |
[01:58] | a couple extra prints home. | 带了几份拷贝回家 |
[02:00] | They let him? | 允许他吗 |
[02:01] | Well, that’s the family’s story. We’re sticking to it. | 反正家里这么传的 我们就这么说了 |
[02:08] | This guy is a genius. | 他真是天才 |
[02:09] | How come you haven’t brought these in before? | 你怎么以前没拿来过 |
[02:12] | I’m showing it to my cadets today. | 我今天要拿给学员们看 |
[02:14] | I try to leave them with some kind of strategy | 我想给他们点 |
[02:15] | for dealing with the stress the job brings. | 应付工作压力的策略 |
[02:18] | Like comedy. | 比如喜剧 |
[02:19] | Greatest gift my granddad ever left for me. | 我曾祖父留给我的最好的礼物 |
[02:23] | What’s going on in here? | 这里干什么呢 |
[02:24] | Oh, Mr Chaplin, the funny guy. | 卓别林先生啊 搞笑的家伙 |
[02:29] | You know, if what I hear is true about that man, | 如果我听说的事是真的 |
[02:31] | that right there was the original player. | 那可是最早的花花公子 |
[02:34] | Okay, but guys, seriously, what’s up with the rickety projector? | 但说真的 为什么要用老旧的放映机 |
[02:38] | They don’t have this on DVD? | 没有DVD版本的吗 |
[02:39] | Hey, some people like things run through a projector. | 有些人就喜欢放映机的呢 |
[02:42] | I think I’m going to let you two old-timers do your thing. I’m out. | 你们两老人家好好玩吧 我走了 |
[02:46] | I’ve got a couple of Little Tramp reels if you have time. | 如果你有时间 我还有《流浪汉》的胶卷 |
[02:49] | I’ve got a few minutes. | 我有时间 |
[02:55] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[03:03] | -Agent Jareau? -It’s open. | -让热探员 -门没关 |
[03:06] | Detective McGee, Kansas City PD. | 麦克吉警探 堪萨斯城警局 |
[03:08] | I called last week? | 我上周来过电话 |
[03:10] | About some missing people in downtown Kansas City? | 关于堪萨斯城市中心有人失踪的事 |
[03:13] | Oh, right, right. | 对哦 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry, didn’t I ask you to send me your files first? | 对不起 我不是说 叫你先把案卷发给我吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:19] | About that. I don’t have any files. | 关于那个 我没有案卷 |
[03:22] | No… No one’s actually been reported missing yet. | 并没有人被上报失踪 |
[03:24] | It’s more like a theory. | 这只是个理论 |
[03:26] | Theory. | 理论 |
[03:27] | Yeah. I brought you the most relevant ones. | 对 我带来了最相关的信息 |
[03:30] | I have, like, 40 more of them. | 我还有40本呢 |
[03:38] | I catalogue everybody I come in contact with on the street. | 我记录了我在街头遇到过的每个人 |
[03:41] | Names, descriptions, what they’re wearing, identifying marks. | 姓名 特征 衣着 显著标记 |
[03:46] | Anyways, my department assigned me to keep an eye on downtown. | 总之 我部门派我去市中心盯住情况 |
[03:49] | Skid row, dopers, a hooker stroll, whatnot. Typical stuff. | 贫民窟 瘾君子 妓女接客点 什么的 就一般那些 |
[03:52] | And everything was going good until I started noticing | 本来一切都好 知道我开始发现 |
[03:55] | there were less and less every week. | 他们的人数每周都在减少 |
[03:58] | Of… | 什么 |
[03:59] | Of… Of them. Less vagrants. | 就是他们 流浪汉在变少 |
[04:01] | Less prostitutes. Less junkies strung out on the corners. | 妓女在变少 在街角嗑嗨的瘾君子在变少 |
[04:05] | Well, it sounds to me like you’re doing a good job. | 看来是你的工作有成效了 |
[04:07] | Yeah, that’s what my bosses think. | 是的 我的上司也这么认为 |
[04:09] | I actually got an award last week from the mayor’s office. | 我上周还得到了市长办公室的嘉奖 |
[04:18] | -So… -So I’m not doing it. | -那么… -不是我干的 |
[04:20] | Crime went down because the people | 犯罪率降低 |
[04:21] | committing the crimes have disappeared. | 是因为犯罪的人在消失 |
[04:23] | And then, over the last several weeks, | 然后 这几周里 |
[04:26] | people seem to be disappearing at a couple a day. | 似乎隔一两天就有人失踪了 |
[04:29] | Isn’t that the nature of these particular groups is that they’re transient? | 这些群体不就是如此吗 移动性很强 |
[04:34] | No. No. Not this many, this fast. | 不 不会这么多这么快 |
[04:37] | I’m telling you I can… I can talk to somebody at lunch | 相信我 我午餐时还见过的人 |
[04:40] | and by dinner time they’re wiped off the face of the earth. | 到了晚餐时 就无影无踪了 |
[04:43] | Okay. How many is it? | 好吧 有多少 |
[04:46] | Sixty-three. | 63人 |
[04:49] | Sixty-three people? | 63人吗 |
[04:51] | At least 63. | 至少63人 |
[04:52] | Sixty-three people that I regularly used to see are just not there any more. | 这63个我本来经常见到的人 现在不见了 |
[04:57] | And then last week I got this in the mail at the station house. | 然后 上周 我在警局收到了这封邮件 |
[05:03] | “There are two types of people in the world. | “这世上有两种人” |
[05:05] | “Those who do the work and those who take the credit. | “有干活儿的 有抢功劳的” |
[05:07] | “You should be ashamed.” | “你该觉得羞耻” |
[05:09] | Somebody else knows that I’m getting praised for something that I did not do. | 还有人知道我在因 我没做的事受到嘉奖 |
[05:13] | Sixty-three people? You’re… You’re sure about this? | 63人?你确定吗 |
[05:18] | Something is happening out there, Agent Jareau. | 真的有事发生 让热探员 |
[05:22] | Something bad. | 坏事 |
[06:04] | You aren’t sure whether anyone is in fact missing? | 你无法确定是否真有人失踪吗 |
[06:06] | No, I am… I am sure. I just can’t seem to convince anyone else of it. | 我确定 但我无法说服其他任何人 |
[06:10] | -But no official investigation? -No. | -没有开启正式调查吗 -没有 |
[06:12] | Sixty-three people can’t be coincidence, right? | 63人不会是巧合了 是吧 |
[06:15] | Reid, any stats on the percentages of… | 瑞德 有什么数据 百分百… |
[06:19] | Well, I don’t really know how to phrase the question. | 我都不知道该怎么问 |
[06:21] | Homeless who go missing? | 失踪的流浪汉吗 |
[06:22] | The very nature of homelessness suggests a lifestyle of fluidity. | 无家可归者本身就过着流动性的生活 |
[06:26] | Yet, honestly, they’re not as transient as you would think. | 但其实他们并没人们想得那么流动 |
[06:28] | They generally stay in small, well-defined areas, | 他们一般住在小而边界清晰的地区 |
[06:30] | based on familiarity and what services are nearby. | 依据熟悉程度和周边服务做选择 |
[06:33] | So… So you’re saying they don’t just disappear. | 所以你是说 他们不会突然消失 |
[06:36] | Not normally, but I mean that doesn’t preclude the possibility. | 一般不会 但也不能排除这个可能 |
[06:40] | Names, addresses, descriptions. | 姓名 地址 特征 |
[06:42] | Do… Do you have any information that might help us find them again? | 你有任何能帮我们找到他们的信息吗 |
[06:46] | I didn’t have a need for it at the time. | 我当时并不需要这个 |
[06:48] | Garcia, do you have enough here | 加西亚 这里的信息是否够你查 |
[06:50] | to see if they’ve been reported missing by someone? | 有没有人上报过他们的失踪 |
[06:52] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:53] | I ran them all through our computers and came up blank. | 我拿我们的电脑查过所有人 但毫无结果 |
[06:57] | None of them turned up deceased? | 也没人变成尸体出现吗 |
[06:59] | You checked the morgues and the hospitals? | 你查过停尸间和医院了吗 |
[07:01] | I have checked everywhere, sir. | 我哪都查了 长官 |
[07:03] | Simply being gone isn’t a federal issue. | 光是失踪算不上联邦案件 |
[07:06] | We’re going to need an official invitation into your jurisdiction. | 我们需要你们辖区的正式邀请 |
[07:10] | An official? | 正式的吗 |
[07:11] | Police Chief. Chief of Detectives. | 警察局长 主管警探 |
[07:13] | It has to come down through the chain of command. | 必须按指挥链顺序来 |
[07:14] | We have no authority to look into this. | 我们无权调查此案 |
[07:18] | I don’t know that I can do that. | 我不知道我能不能那么做 |
[07:20] | Unless we’re officially asked, we can’t help you. | 除非我们正式受邀 不然无法帮忙 |
[07:23] | Jurisdictional issues aren’t open for debate. Sorry, it’s out of our hands. | 辖区问题是没得商量的 抱歉 我们无能为力 |
[07:31] | Hotch, there could be 63 victims here. | 霍奇 可能有63人遇害呢 |
[07:40] | Well, I suppose you and I could go back with the detective | 我们倒是可以跟警探一起回去 |
[07:42] | and talk to his commanders | 找他的上司谈谈 |
[07:43] | and try to impress upon them the serious implications. | 尽量让他们明白此事的严重性 |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | If we get an invitation, we can send for the rest of you. | 如果我们得到邀请 再叫你们其他人去 |
[07:49] | I just don’t want to give the appearance that we’re running over them. | 我不想让人觉得我们骑在了他们头上 |
[07:52] | I’ll wrap my class up. | 我去把课上完 |
[07:54] | If anything changes, let me know. I should be available by 4:00. | 如果有变化 告诉我 我4点就应该有时间了 |
[07:57] | JJ, be ready in 30. | 珍珍 30分钟后出发 |
[07:58] | Agent, sir. He took my book. | 探员 长官 他拿了我的笔记本 |
[08:02] | If you could leave your notebooks with us, | 如果你能把笔记本留给我们 |
[08:04] | we can unofficially go over them and maybe develop some more information. | 我们可以私下里看看 进一步分析出些信息来 |
[08:08] | How about I show you which people aren’t around any more | 要不我把消失的人指给你们看 |
[08:10] | and you can copy down all the information? | 你们把信息记录下来吧 |
[08:13] | Okay. Well, you heard Agent Hotchner. | 好吧 你听到霍奇纳探员说的了 |
[08:15] | You’ve got 30 minutes to brief us on 63 people. | 你有30分钟给我们讲63人的事 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:22] | “Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity, | “人类所有最荒谬的臆测中” |
[08:24] | “nothing exceeds the criticisms made of the habits of the poor | “最登峰造极的莫过于 住得好 穿得暖 吃得饱的人” |
[08:27] | “by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.” Herman Melville. | “对穷人恶习的批判” 赫尔曼・麦尔维尔 |
[08:36] | Landing in 10 minutes. | 十分钟后降落 |
[08:38] | What? | 什么 |
[08:40] | We’re landing in 10 minutes. | 我们十分钟后降落 |
[08:42] | Already? | 这就到了吗 |
[08:44] | It’s a fast plane. | 飞机很快 |
[08:49] | -He’s really into those notebooks. -Almost obsessional. | -他好喜欢他的笔记本 -几乎堪称痴迷 |
[08:54] | You mean, clinically obsessional? | 临床的那种吗 |
[08:57] | Excessive note taking could be a form of OCD. | 过度记笔记可能是强迫症的表现 |
[08:59] | So the only witness we have to any of this might be mentally unstable? | 所以此事上我们唯一的目击者 可能还精神状况不稳定吗 |
[09:03] | That’s possible. | 有可能 |
[09:04] | This may be a wild goose chase. | 这可能是白跑一趟 |
[09:06] | But, as someone I greatly respect suggested, | 但一个我非常尊重的人说 |
[09:09] | sixty-three people may be in trouble. Now I think that that’s worth the chase. | 可能有63个人陷入了麻烦 我觉得这值得一查 |
[09:26] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:28] | That is a lot of people. | 这可真是好多人 |
[09:29] | Homeless men, homeless women, runaways, prostitutes and drug users. | 流浪男人 流浪女人 离家少年 妓女 瘾君子 |
[09:34] | Can all of their disappearances be a coincidence? | 这些失踪会都是巧合吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, technically it wouldn’t really be a coincidence | 严格讲 这不能算是巧合 |
[09:39] | since a number of these people share high-risk traits | 因为很多人都有相同的高危特征 |
[09:41] | which throws the curve off. | 这影响了曲线分布 |
[09:42] | You see the word “coincidence” implies that… | “巧合”一词就表示… |
[09:44] | Hey, hey, kid, we do not need a vocabulary lesson right now. | 我们现在不需要上词汇课 |
[09:47] | Right. Sorry. | 是 抱歉 |
[09:51] | What was it the Yorkshire Ripper said about his victims? | 约克郡开膛手是怎么说他的受害者的 |
[09:53] | “The women I killed were filth. | “我杀的女人是渣滓” |
[09:55] | “Bastard prostitutes that were littering the streets. | “玷污了街头的混蛋妓女” |
[09:58] | “I was just cleaning up the place a bit.” | “我只是在清理这里” |
[10:00] | He’s a house cleaner. | 他是个清理者 |
[10:02] | Mission-based killer who believes his murders are helping society. | 使命型杀手 自信他杀人是为了帮助社会 |
[10:05] | These guys devolve rapidly until they’re just killing machines. | 他们会迅速退化 直至变成杀戮机器 |
[10:08] | And our hands are tied by jurisdictional concerns? | 而我们因为辖区问题不能插手吗 |
[10:11] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[10:12] | If we don’t follow a city’s jurisdiction, no one’s ever going to ask us for help. | 如果我们不尊重城市管辖权 就再不会有人向我们求助了 |
[10:17] | We do it by the book. And we pray that no one else gets hurt in the meantime. | 我们照章办事 并祈祷 在此期间没有其他人受伤 |
[10:40] | You’re kidding me, right? You got nothing I need. | 你开玩笑呢吧 你没有我想要的 |
[10:42] | Someone wants company. | 有人需要陪伴 |
[10:45] | -What, like a date? -I’m supposed to take you. | -什么 约会吗 -我要带你去 |
[10:48] | -In this? -Get in. | -坐这个去吗 -上车 |
[10:52] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[10:53] | A private party’s going to cost you about 500 bucks, baby. | 私人派对的话可要500块呢 |
[10:57] | Get in. | 上车 |
[10:58] | Are you all right with that? 500 bucks? Cash. | 你可以吗 500块 现金 |
[11:01] | He’ll pay. Get in. | 他会给钱的 上车 |
[11:04] | You’re a twitchy little thing, aren’t you? | 你挺爱抖腿的 是吧 |
[11:06] | No. Use the side door. No one can see you. | 不 从侧门上 不能让人看见你 |
[11:10] | Yeah. Whatever. | 好 随便了 |
[11:18] | All right, you beautiful thing, you. | 好 你个美丽的家伙 |
[11:21] | Talk to me. Tell me you’ve got something I can work with. | 说吧 告诉我你查到了我能用的 |
[11:23] | Oh, I wish I could, but I’ve gone through 41 names so far | 我也想这么说 但我已经查了41个人了 |
[11:26] | and none of them are reported missing in any database. | 可任何数据库里 都没有他们的失踪报案 |
[11:29] | Come on, girl, not one? | 拜托 妹子 一个没有吗 |
[11:30] | No. I even went Interpol on it. Big fat zero. | 没有 我连国际刑警都搜了 什么都没有 |
[11:34] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:35] | It’s unbelievably sad, isn’t it? | 真是不可思议的悲哀 是吧 |
[11:38] | All right, just keep doing your thing, all right? | 好 继续查吧 好吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:40] | Let me know if you find anything with the rest of the names. | 如果其余名字有发现告诉我 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:47] | 无记录 | |
[11:56] | What did you do to yourself, girl? | 你这是把自己怎么了 妹子 |
[12:13] | That driver. | 那个司机 |
[12:20] | What was that he gave me? | 他给了我什么 |
[12:27] | What the hell? You took my shoes? | 搞什么 你拿走了我的鞋吗 |
[12:33] | What are you, some kind of freak? | 你是什么变态吗 |
[12:52] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[13:33] | Look, if this is your idea of a joke I’m not laughing. | 如果你把这当玩笑 我可没笑 |
[13:44] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[13:48] | Oh, you’re going to pay for this, freak. Believe me. | 你要付出代价的 变态 相信我 |
[14:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:28] | I’m hurting. | 我好疼 |
[14:30] | I cut myself. | 我割伤自己了 |
[14:33] | Will somebody please help me? | 谁帮帮我 |
[14:38] | Will somebody please help me here? | 谁能帮帮我 |
[14:54] | 警局 堪萨斯州 堪萨斯城 | |
[14:57] | This is my desk over here. | 这是我的办公桌 |
[15:02] | Is this your commander’s office? | 这是你上司的办公室吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. I’m going to go talk to him first. | 对 我先去跟他谈谈 |
[15:06] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:09] | This is the neatest detective’s desk I have ever seen. | 这简直是我见过的 最整洁的警探办公桌了 |
[15:13] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:15] | You did what? I’ll call you back. | 你干了什么 我再联系你 |
[15:19] | I’m guessing it didn’t go too well. | 看来不顺利 |
[15:24] | I’m Captain Wright. | 我是莱特警监 |
[15:26] | Agent Hotchner. This is Agent Jareau. | 霍奇纳探员 这是让热探员 |
[15:28] | We’re with the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 我们是联调局行为分析组的 |
[15:29] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[15:31] | Listen, guys, I don’t know what Detective McGee here told you… | 两位 我不知道 麦克吉警探跟你们说了什么 |
[15:33] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[15:35] | I told them that there’s a large number of people missing | 我跟他们说我负责的片区 |
[15:37] | from my area of responsibility. | 有大量人失踪了 |
[15:39] | No, you think there are a large number of people missing. | 不 是你觉得有大量人失踪了 |
[15:41] | We discussed this last week. | 我们上周都谈过了 |
[15:42] | He informed you of this before? | 他之前跟你说过吗 |
[15:44] | Agents, we have run every one of the names from his notebooks | 探员 我们查了他笔记本里的每个人 |
[15:47] | and we couldn’t find a single missing report. | 我们完全查不到失踪报告 |
[15:49] | Tell him what that other agent said | 把那个探员的话告诉他 |
[15:51] | about homeless people not going missing like this. | 就是流浪汉并不会这样失踪 |
[15:53] | That’s not exactly what he said. | 他不是那么说的 |
[15:55] | Listen, guys, I’m really sorry you came all this way, | 两位 很抱歉你们大老远来了 |
[15:58] | but we don’t need any FBI help. | 但我们不需要联调局帮忙 |
[16:00] | May I have a word with you in your office? | 我可以跟你去办公室谈谈吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah, sure. Sure. Right this way. | 当然 这边请 |
[16:10] | You should have told us he already knew. | 你该告诉我们他已经知道了 |
[16:14] | Would you have come? | 那你们会来吗 |
[17:05] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[17:07] | Haven’t heard from Hotch or JJ. | 霍奇和珍珍还没来消息 |
[17:09] | Garcia went through all the names, | 加西亚查了所有名字 |
[17:11] | but couldn’t find a single report to hang an investigation on. | 但完全查不到一份报告 能作为调查基础 |
[17:13] | We’ve been compiling preliminary profile thoughts | 我们在根据有限的受害者特征 |
[17:15] | based on the limited victimology that we have. | 列出一些初步的侧写想法 |
[17:17] | Profile? We don’t even have this case yet. | 侧写 我们还没接下案子呢 |
[17:19] | We just want to be prepared in case we are called in. | 我们就想做好准备 万一真叫我们去了呢 |
[17:21] | We don’t have enough other work to do? | 我们其他工作还不嫌多吗 |
[17:23] | Gideon, he’s a house cleaner. | 吉迪恩 他是个清理者 |
[17:25] | With 63 potential victims. | 可能有63个被害人呢 |
[17:33] | What have you come up with so far? | 你们到目前都整理出了什么 |
[18:06] | I can’t believe he did this. | 真不敢相信他干了这种事 |
[18:07] | Well, Detective McGee is pretty sure | 麦克吉警探很确定 |
[18:09] | that these people are missing, sir. | 他们是失踪了 长官 |
[18:11] | Well, Detective McGee is… | 麦克吉警探… |
[18:13] | A little obsessive-compulsive? | 有点强迫症吗 |
[18:14] | Oh, you noticed that, huh? | 你注意到了吗 |
[18:16] | It doesn’t mean he can’t be a good cop. | 那不代表他就不是好警察 |
[18:18] | I thought assigning him to keep an eye on skid row would be harmless. | 我以为派他去盯着贫民窟 不会闹出什么幺蛾子 |
[18:23] | Well, most of those people only cause trouble for each other. | 那些人基本上都只跟彼此起争执 |
[18:33] | Is this the envelope the letter came in? | 这封信有信封吗 |
[18:35] | I had it dusted for prints. It’s clean. | 我拿去查过指纹 没有 |
[18:44] | You’ve only been a cop for four years and you’re already a detective? | 你当警察才四年 就当上了警探吗 |
[18:48] | They promoted me to keep me away from the general public. | 他们给我升职 只是为了让我不去接触公众 |
[18:52] | That’s why I’m baby-sitting skid row. | 所以我才被派去盯着贫民窟 |
[18:56] | Hey, I’m sorry he got you to travel all the way here. | 很抱歉他让你大老远跑来 |
[18:58] | Sir, we’re happy to help with the problem. | 长官 我们乐意帮忙解决问题 |
[19:01] | What problem? | 什么问题 |
[19:03] | Sir, 63 missing people from a localized area is unusual. | 长官 63人在一片区域内失踪 这是很不寻常 |
[19:07] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吗 |
[19:09] | Bums? Whores? Junkies? | 流浪汉 妓女 瘾君子 |
[19:12] | Can these people even be missing? | 他们真能算失踪吗 |
[19:13] | You seem hostile to the idea that these people could be in trouble. | 你似乎对他们可能惹上麻烦的想法 很反感 |
[19:16] | No, what I’m hostile to is a member of my command recruiting the FBI | 不 我是反感的是我的一个手下 把联调局找来 |
[19:19] | to handle a case that I don’t even believe is happening. | 调查一桩我并不认为真存在的案件 |
[19:22] | You know the note he received could be an UnSub reaching out. | 他收到的字条 可能是不明嫌犯在联系他 |
[19:24] | It’s not uncommon. | 这并不少见 |
[19:25] | Or it could be another cop who’s pissed off that McGee got an award. | 也可能是其他 生气麦克吉获得嘉奖的警察 |
[19:28] | Sir, this type of UnSub is relatively easy to catch. | 长官 这样的不明嫌犯相对容易抓住 |
[19:31] | Nobody else has to get hurt. | 不需要再有人受伤了 |
[19:32] | As far as I know, no one has been hurt. | 据我所知 没人受伤 |
[19:34] | Sir, I have some experience in this field | 长官 我在这方面有些经验 |
[19:36] | and I believe that your problem’s only going to get worse. | 我相信你的问题只会更加严重 |
[19:39] | Oh, well, thank you. We’ll keep an eye on that. | 谢谢了 我们会注意的 |
[19:42] | You have a safe trip home. | 祝你安全到家 |
[19:43] | -What if they were cheerleaders? -Excuse me? | -如果他们是拉拉队员呢 -什么 |
[19:45] | Or teachers? Or mothers? | 或是老师 母亲 |
[19:47] | How did you put it? “Can bums even be missing?” | 你怎么说的“流浪汉能算失踪吗” |
[19:49] | Well, sir, they can. They can be hurt, | 长官 他们可以失踪 也可以受伤 |
[19:51] | they can be scared, and they can be killed. | 可以被吓坏 可以被杀 |
[19:53] | You must really care about these people. | 你一定很在乎他们 |
[19:54] | It’s my job to care about them. | 在乎他们是我的职责 |
[19:58] | Most cops would say it’s their job to keep them in line. | 大部分警察会说 他们的工作是管住他们 |
[20:02] | Yeah, well, my father taught me to be a different kind of cop. | 我父亲教我要做不一样的警察 |
[20:05] | Was he a detective, too? | 他也是警探吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah, he was… He was killed in the line of duty in ’85. | 对 他…85年因公殉职了 |
[20:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:14] | Captain Wright was his partner. | 莱特警监当时是他的搭档 |
[20:17] | It’s the only reason the department keeps me on. | 部门留着我就只因为这个 |
[20:19] | I’m sure that’s not the only… | 我相信不会只是因为… |
[20:24] | -This postmark. -Excuse me? | -这个邮戳 -什么 |
[20:27] | Kansas City. Missouri. Right. | -密苏里州堪萨斯城 -嗯 |
[20:28] | We’re in Kansas City, Kansas. | 这里可是堪萨斯州堪萨斯城 |
[20:30] | Yeah, well, they’re just across the river from one another. | 是 但两个城市就隔了条河 |
[20:33] | No. What they are is, right across the state line. | 不 这叫跨州界 |
[20:39] | -Hotch, it’s federal. -What? | -霍奇 是联邦案件 -什么 |
[20:41] | If we want this case, it’s ours. It’s federal. | 如果我们想接 案子是我们的 联邦案件 |
[20:43] | This letter came from across the river. From Kansas City, Missouri. | 信是河对岸寄来的 密苏里州堪萨斯城 |
[20:46] | -Interstate communication. -Puts it in federal jurisdiction. | -州际通讯 -所以是联邦管辖权 |
[20:49] | Sir, this is now a federal case. | 长官 此案现在是联邦案件了 |
[20:50] | I would like to retain Detective McGee as a consultant. | 我要留下麦克吉警探做顾问 |
[20:52] | Oh, whoa. You’re not opening any investigations in my jurisdiction. | 你们别想在我的辖区内调查案件 |
[20:56] | I don’t want to fight with you. | 我不想跟你作对 |
[20:57] | Even though this is a federal case, if we develop any information | 尽管这是联邦案件 如果我们查出了什么 |
[21:00] | I will come to you and your men will make the arrest. | 我会找你和你的人来做逮捕 |
[21:02] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[21:03] | Because that’s how we operate. | 因为我们就这样做事 |
[21:36] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[21:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:41] | I cut myself in here. Is somebody there? | 我割伤了自己 有人在吗 |
[21:49] | Do you wish to know the future? | 你想知道未来吗 |
[21:51] | What? | 什么 |
[21:52] | Would you like to see exactly how your day is going to end? | 你想知道你今天会有怎样的结局吗 |
[22:05] | Please, help me. | 救我 |
[22:06] | Please. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 救我 天啊 |
[22:11] | No! No! No! Please, no! Don’t. | 不 求你 别 |
[22:28] | Please! I have a baby! Her name is Sheila May. | 求你 我还有孩子 她叫茜拉・梅 |
[22:34] | Please! I just want to go see my daughter! | 求你 我只想见我女儿 |
[22:39] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[22:42] | Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you? | 你为什么要这么对我 我把你怎么了 |
[22:47] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:50] | What is the legacy of a whore, Maggie? | 妓女会留下什么 玛姬 |
[22:53] | How about AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhoea, | 艾滋病 梅毒 淋病 |
[22:57] | herpes, hepatitis, disease and filth? | 疱疹 肝炎 疾病和肮脏 |
[23:02] | What did you do? You were you. | 你做了什么 你的存在就是罪 |
[23:09] | Over the last four weeks, it’s been about four girls, | 四周以来 市中心 |
[23:14] | two guys from downtown… | 有大概四个女孩 两个男人 |
[23:18] | BAU? | 行为分析组的吗 |
[23:19] | I’m Jason Gideon. Agents Morgan, Prentiss and Dr Reid. | 我是杰森・吉迪恩 莫根和普兰蒂斯探员和瑞德博士 |
[23:23] | Captain Al Wright. | 阿尔・莱特警监 |
[23:24] | If you want to get your squad together, Captain, we can start giving the profile. | 请你叫齐你的人 警监 我们可以发布侧写了 |
[23:28] | -Already? -We’ve been working on it all day. | -这么快吗 -我们已经研究一整天了 |
[23:30] | Oh, have you now? | 是吗 |
[23:31] | Just out of an abundance of preparedness. Yeah. | 准备得充分 是的 |
[23:34] | Give me a few minutes, guys. | 给我点时间 |
[23:38] | I’m not sure if he’s really okay with this | 我不确定他是真的愿意查案 |
[23:39] | or he’s sure we’re wrong and wants to see us embarrass ourselves. | 还是坚信我们错了 只想看我们自己出丑 |
[23:46] | I don’t have any diseases. I just went to the clinic! I’m clean! | 我没有疾病 我才去过诊所 我很干净 |
[23:51] | You don’t even know the meaning of the word. | 你根本不懂那个词的意思 |
[23:55] | You have been judged and sentenced to death. | 你已被审判 判了死刑 |
[23:58] | Death? No. Please don’t kill me. | 死刑?不 别杀我 |
[24:02] | I have a daughter! I will do anything you want! | 我还有女儿 你要我做什么都行 |
[24:05] | I assure you, I’m not without compassion. | 我保证 我不是没有同情心 |
[24:08] | You are in the centre of 130,000 square foot facility. | 你位于1.2万平方米面积的设施中央 |
[24:13] | You have until sunrise to find your way out of here. | 你要在日出前找到出路 |
[24:16] | If you don’t, your sentence will be carried out. | 否则 你的死刑就会被执行 |
[24:22] | You only have a few hours, Maggie. Go. | 你只有几小时了 玛姬 走吧 |
[24:27] | We’re going to provide a psychological profile of the man we’re looking for. | 我们会提供一份凶手的心理侧写 |
[24:30] | It contains some unusual specific personality traits | 其中包含了一些 不寻常的特点的个性特征 |
[24:33] | that someone out there is bound to recognise. | 肯定有人会认出来 |
[24:35] | Which will make him relatively easy to locate. | 这样就能相对容易地找到他 |
[24:39] | The long-lasting negative impression he leaves on anyone he might meet. | 他给任何遇到的人都留下了长久的 负面印象 |
[25:09] | 绝路 | |
[25:15] | We have a term for the killing behaviour this UnSub displays, | 对这名不明嫌犯的杀戮行为 我们有个专有名词 |
[25:17] | “Cleaning house.” | 家园清理 |
[25:19] | Fixing what’s wrong with the world. | 他们专注于这世界的问题 |
[25:22] | He’s deeply rationalised this behaviour | 他对这种行为的合理化已深入内心 |
[25:24] | and while he certainly knows the killing is wrong, | 尽管他肯定知道杀戮是不对的 |
[25:26] | he truly believes that he’s doing the world a great service. | 但他真心相信 他在为世界服务 |
[25:29] | Ultimately, this type of UnSub becomes a loner. | 这种不明嫌犯最终都会独来独往 |
[25:32] | There will not be too many people that can still tolerate him. | 还能忍受他的人不会很多 |
[25:35] | Now, if he does have a relationship at all, the person will not be his equal. | 如果他真有某种关系 那人也不与他平等 |
[25:38] | It will be someone subservient to him. | 那会是个顺从于他的人 |
[25:40] | He’ll be fastidious, tending toward Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. | 他会很挑剔 有强迫症倾向 |
[25:44] | And he’ll have an overwhelming sense of indignation toward the things | 他对他认为的错的事 |
[25:47] | that he’s judged to be wrong. | 有种强烈的义愤 |
[25:49] | He wouldn’t even consider the reasons why someone might disagree with him. | 他甚至不肯考虑 他人持不同意见的可能原因 |
[25:51] | He sounds like a real jack off. | 听上去好混蛋 |
[25:53] | Exactly. Class A scumbag. | 没错 非常人渣 |
[25:55] | Detective McGee started noticing the disappearances a year ago. | 麦克吉警探是一年前 开始注意到失踪案的 |
[25:59] | The UnSub probably had a stressor at this time. | 不明嫌犯在当时可能经历了刺激源 |
[26:01] | The death of a family member or someone | 家庭成员的死亡 |
[26:04] | who had some semblance of control over him. | 或者一个对他有一定控制的人的死亡 |
[26:06] | Right now no one has control over him. | 现在 没人能控制他了 |
[26:10] | It’s probable that he isn’t currently working. | 他现在可能没工作了 |
[26:13] | After this many victims and the devolution that it brings, | 杀了这么多人 再加上随之而来的退化 |
[26:16] | a job just wouldn’t leave him time to practise his true calling. | 工作会让他没时间实践他的真正使命 |
[26:20] | Which is? | 什么使命 |
[26:22] | A predator. A killing machine. By now it’s become all he thinks about. | 做一个掠夺者 杀戮机器 现在他想的都是那个 |
[27:03] | That’s not fair, you son of a bitch! | 这不公平 混蛋 |
[27:55] | 屠宰室 | |
[28:03] | 警察 | |
[28:13] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[28:15] | I just want to ask you a few questions, my man. | 我只想问你几个问题 哥们 |
[28:17] | About what? | 问什么 |
[28:18] | Unfamiliar faces walking around here. | 这一带的生人 |
[29:04] | Is there anything I can do for you? Get you to a shelter maybe? | 我不能帮你做什么吗 送你去庇护所 |
[29:07] | Have you ever seen one of them shelters? | 你见过那些庇护所吗 |
[29:10] | I’ll take my chances in the park. At least I got the birds I can feed there. | 我宁可去公园里碰运气 至少我还能去那里喂鸟 |
[29:14] | Okay. Okay, I understand. Be careful. You hear me? | 好吧 我理解 你要小心 听到了吗 |
[29:18] | This world needs all of its beautiful ladies. | 这世界需要所有的美丽女士 |
[29:20] | And that means you too, Mona. | 也包括你 莫娜 |
[29:26] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[29:29] | -You think? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:31] | You make the people around you feel good. | 你让你身边的人开心 |
[29:33] | Well, he’s no Charlie Chaplin. | 他可不比查理・卓别林 |
[29:35] | -Oh, again with the Chaplins. -How’d you guys do? | -又是卓别林 -你们问得如何 |
[29:37] | Well, Reid got propositioned by every prostitute we talked to, | 我们问话的每个妓女 都向瑞德献殷勤 |
[29:39] | but we didn’t find anybody who thinks they’d seen the UnSub. | 但我们没遇到过 认为见到过不明嫌犯的人 |
[29:42] | Same story with us. | 我们也是 |
[29:43] | We saw Gideon and McGee a block back. | 我们在前一个街区 看到了吉迪恩和麦克吉 |
[29:45] | They hadn’t had any luck either. | 他们也没问出结果来 |
[29:46] | It’s odd. If the UnSub were out here, he’d stand out. | 好奇怪 如果不明嫌犯来过这里 应该很显眼才对 |
[29:48] | You know, people would recognise the description. | 人们会从描述中认出他 |
[29:51] | So where does that leave us? | 所以我们怎么办 |
[29:52] | Right where I thought we were. | 我早料到会是这个结果 |
[29:54] | Captain. | 警监 |
[29:55] | You said this guy would definitely be memorable. You were adamant. | 你说这人肯定让人印象深刻 你很坚定 |
[29:59] | So, if no one out here remembers him, according to you, he doesn’t exist. | 既然这里没人记得他 那么按你的说法 他就不存在 |
[30:03] | -That’s not exactly what we said. -It’s what you implied. | -我们可不是那么说的 -你们是这个意思 |
[30:06] | What do you think happened to them, Captain? | 那你觉得他们是哪去了 警监 |
[30:07] | I told you I don’t think anything happened to them. | 我说了 我不觉得他们出事了 |
[30:10] | Oh, that’s right, you think they all got houses and jobs. | 是啊 你觉得他们都有房子和工作 |
[30:12] | Okay, all this means is we have another piece of the puzzle here. | 好了 这只意味着 我们要解开另一个谜团 |
[30:15] | Someone got over 60 street smart people out of here and no one noticed. | 有人想办法把60个有街头经验的人 从这里带走 却没人发现 |
[30:20] | It’s almost like he blended in. | 简直像是他能融入这里 |
[30:22] | It’s more than that. It’s like… | 不止如此 就像… |
[30:23] | -You look a little cold. -…he must somehow belong. | -你好像挺冷的 -他属于这里 |
[30:25] | Like he’s here all the time. | 他经常来 |
[30:26] | Like Social Services. | 像是社会服务 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么 |
[30:29] | -Captain Wright. -Yeah. | -莱特警监 -嗯 |
[30:31] | Does your social services department patrol around? | 你们的社会服务部在这一带巡逻吗 |
[30:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:34] | Do they drive around in the middle of the night | 他们会大半夜开车 |
[30:35] | looking for people to help? | 主动提供帮助吗 |
[30:36] | No. They have to be called and then… | 不会 他们都是接到电话… |
[30:39] | Morgan! | 莫根 |
[30:41] | Mona! Mona, wait a minute! | 莫娜 等等 |
[30:43] | Do not get in that van. | 别上车 |
[30:46] | What are you doing? I thought you didn’t need any help. | 你干什么 你不是不需要帮助吗 |
[30:49] | He’s gonna drive me to the park. | 他要送我去公园 |
[30:51] | -Hey, how’s it going, my man? -I should go. | -你好吗 哥们 -我该走了 |
[30:54] | Slow down. What’s your hurry? | 慢点 急什么 |
[30:56] | I got a lot of work. I should go. | 我还有很多工作 我该走了 |
[30:57] | Sir, do you have City Employee ID? | 先生 你有市职工证件吗 |
[30:59] | Look, I really don’t have time for this. | 我真没时间来这套 |
[31:01] | Yes, you do. ID, please. | 你有 请出示证件 |
[31:04] | Morgan. Morgan! | 莫根 |
[31:10] | Out of the car. Out of the car! Get out! | 从车上下来 |
[31:14] | All right. All right. Don’t hurt me! Just don’t hurt me. | 好了 别伤害我 |
[31:31] | Oh, no way. | 不会吧 |
[32:44] | No. Please, I just want to go home. | 不 求你 我只想回家 |
[32:48] | 出口 | |
[33:46] | No! | 不 |
[34:03] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[34:20] | No, I didn’t do anything. | 不 我什么都没做 |
[34:27] | It’s good. It’s good. | 没事 |
[34:32] | -He’s terrified. -Of us? | -他吓坏了 -怕我们吗 |
[34:36] | Of the UnSub. | 怕不明嫌犯 |
[34:41] | Garcia couldn’t find much on this guy at all. | 加西亚完全查不到这人的信息 |
[34:43] | No employment records, no tax records, | 没有雇用记录 没有纳税记录 |
[34:45] | no credit cards, no bank accounts. | 没有信用卡 没有银行账户 |
[34:48] | The van is registered to a paper corporation out of the Cayman Islands. | 厢式货车注册在 开曼群岛的一家纸面公司名下 |
[34:51] | Other than having a valid driver’s licence, | 除了有有效的驾驶证 |
[34:53] | Steven Foster has no paper trail. | 史蒂文・福斯特毫无文件记录 |
[34:55] | My guess is he’s devoted his entire life to helping the UnSub. | 我猜他这辈子都在帮助不明嫌犯 |
[34:59] | The UnSub takes care of everything for him, | 不明嫌犯替他打理好了一切 |
[35:02] | and in return, Steven provides fresh victims. | 作为回报 史蒂文提供新鲜的受害者 |
[35:06] | So how do you know there’s another guy? | 你们怎么知道还有一个人 |
[35:09] | Does he look like he could cleanly pull off 63 murders? | 你看他像能利落地杀掉63个人吗 |
[35:12] | So, if he’s his accomplice, why is he so afraid of the guy? | 如果他是同伙 又为什么那么怕那人 |
[35:16] | Steven’s the only person in the world | 史蒂文是这世上唯一知道 |
[35:17] | truly aware of what the UnSub is capable of. | 不明嫌犯究竟能做出什么事来的人 |
[35:20] | The only one still alive. | 唯一还活着的 |
[35:34] | Sadism and torture invariably get worse with every victim. | 虐待和折磨将必然 随着每个受害者愈发严重 |
[35:38] | That’s why this was so important. | 所以这很重要 |
[35:40] | We couldn’t take the chance that it wasn’t happening. | 我们不能冒没有这回事的险 |
[35:44] | -That’s him? -He’s not the UnSub. | -那就是他吗 -他不是不明嫌犯 |
[35:47] | Well, then who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[35:49] | The only relationship the UnSub has left in the world. | 这世上唯一跟不明嫌犯有关系的人 |
[35:51] | His only friend. | 他唯一的朋友 |
[35:52] | Do you want me to publicise the arrest? | 要我公开逮捕的事吗 |
[35:54] | -Put some pressure on the UnSub? -No. He might run. | -给不明嫌犯施压 -不 他可能逃跑 |
[35:57] | Okay. So, how are we going to find him then? | 好吧 我们要怎么找到他 |
[36:00] | Steven’s going to tell us where he is. | 史蒂文会告诉我们他在哪 |
[36:29] | Well, finally! | 可算啊 |
[36:32] | You took your damned time, didn’t you? | 你们可真是不着急 是吧 |
[36:36] | What the hell am I doing here anyways? I didn’t do nothing! | 为什么抓我来 我什么都没做 |
[36:41] | I mean, what’s the charges? Do you even have any? | 罪名是什么 你们有罪名可诉吗 |
[36:45] | What did I do? Offer to help an old lady get to a park? | 我做了什么 提出帮一位老太太去公园吗 |
[36:47] | Is that even illegal? I don’t think so. | 这违法吗 不吧 |
[36:51] | I should be getting some kind of award | 我应该得到嘉奖 |
[36:53] | instead of sitting in here waiting for you to decide to talk to me! | 而不是坐在这里 等着你们决定来跟我说话 |
[36:58] | I know. You’re going to charge me with that wreck, right? | 我知道 你们要为车祸的事起诉我 是吗 |
[37:01] | Crashing into that car? That was the other cop’s fault. | 撞车的事 那是那个警察的错 |
[37:05] | The black guy. | 那个黑人 |
[37:09] | He jumped into my van. He caused me to… It was his fault. | 是他跳上了我的厢式货车 是他害…那要怪他 |
[37:12] | It… It wasn’t me. It was… There were witnesses, you know. | 不怪我…有目击者呢 |
[37:19] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:28] | I’ve been standing on the other side of that glass | 我一直站在玻璃那边 |
[37:30] | thinking about what to do with you, Steven. | 思考该拿你怎么办 史蒂文 |
[37:33] | And this morning I decided to save your life. | 今早 我决定救你一命 |
[37:36] | You’re going to tell me where my killer is. | 你要告诉我凶手在哪 |
[37:39] | You’re going to give me an address | 你要告诉我地址 |
[37:41] | and you’re going to tell me how to get inside without raising an alarm. | 你要告诉我如何进去 而不会触响警报 |
[37:44] | You’re going to draw me a map if I need one. | 如果我需要 你要给我画张地图 |
[37:47] | And you’re going to do this because he’s never been nice to you. | 你要这么做 因为他从未善待过你 |
[37:52] | He constantly insults you and belittles you. | 他总羞辱你 贬低你 |
[37:55] | He emasculates you and makes you feel ugly and stupid and worthless. | 他精神阉割你 让你觉得丑陋 愚蠢 没用 |
[38:00] | Nothing you ever do is right. Never good enough. | 你做什么都不对 做什么都不好 |
[38:07] | You hate him, Steven. | 你恨他 史蒂文 |
[38:11] | And you’re also going to tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[38:12] | because you know you screwed up last night. | 还因为你清楚你昨晚搞砸了 |
[38:15] | He told you that your paramount concern | 他跟你说过 你务必 |
[38:17] | was not to attract the attention of the authorities. | 不能引起当局的注意 |
[38:20] | And you know the punishment will be severe. | 你知道惩罚会很重 |
[38:24] | Nobody knows better than you what he can do to people. | 没人比你更清楚 他能对人做出什么事来 |
[38:29] | I’ve spent a long time studying monsters like your friend | 我花了很长时间研究 你朋友那样的怪物 |
[38:31] | and I can promise you he’s going to do things to you | 我保证 他会对你做出 |
[38:36] | that even you can’t imagine. | 连你也无法想象的事 |
[38:43] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:47] | My family has always worked for his family. It’s all I know. | 我们家一直为他家工作 那是我所知的一切 |
[38:54] | His father died last year and left everything to him. | 他父亲去年死了 给他留下了一切 |
[38:57] | All the money, all the… | 所有的钱 还有… |
[39:00] | He’s the last one. | 他是最后一个了 |
[39:05] | He changed after… He’s different. | 他变了…他不一样了 |
[39:11] | He’s meaner. | 他更凶恶了 |
[39:20] | -He’s going to hurt me so bad. -Not if we lock him up. | -他会狠狠地伤害我 -除非我们把他关起来 |
[39:27] | Not if you tell us how we can put him away. | 除非你告诉我 我们要怎么把他抓起来 |
[39:34] | Holcombe. | 霍科姆 |
[39:38] | His name is Charles Holcombe. | 他叫查尔斯・霍科姆 |
[39:44] | He owns the old meat packing plant. | 他有家旧肉联厂 |
[40:08] | Great, you’re going to hide your face from me? Coward. | 好啊 你要对我遮住脸吗 懦夫 |
[40:13] | That old man was begging. | 那老头求饶了 |
[40:15] | I’m not going to give you that, you son of a bitch. | 我绝不会让你听到我求饶 你个混蛋 |
[40:19] | I’m not going to beg you for anything. | 我绝不会求你的 |
[40:34] | But you will beg, whore. They all do. | 你会求的 婊子 他们都求了 |
[40:39] | Charles Holcombe! FBI. | -查尔斯・霍科姆 -联邦调查局 |
[40:43] | Don’t do it. Let me do my job. | -别 -让我完成工作 |
[40:48] | Don’t! | 别 |
[40:53] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. All right, look at me. | 没事了 看着我 |
[40:56] | You’re all right. It’s over. | 你没事了 结束了 |
[41:01] | His face. | 他的脸 |
[41:03] | You’ve got some cuts, but you’re going to be okay. | 你有割伤 但不会有事的 |
[41:05] | No! I want to see his face. | 不 我想看他的脸 |
[41:10] | Morgan? | 莫根? |
[41:22] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[41:28] | There’s an ambulance outside. | 外面有辆救护车 |
[41:31] | Can you have someone check on my baby? | 你可以派人去查看我的孩子吗 |
[41:33] | My mom was baby-sitting her and I didn’t get home last night. | 我妈妈在照顾她 我昨晚没回家 |
[41:38] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会去办的 |
[41:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:43] | 杀戮室 | |
[42:40] | “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, | “在这邪恶的世界上 没什么是永恒的” |
[42:43] | “not even our troubles.” | “包括我们的烦恼” |
[42:47] | Charles Chaplin. | 查尔斯・卓别林 |