时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 博伊西国家森林 爱达荷州博伊西 | |
[01:15] | Hey, Paul, you hear that? | 保罗 你听到了吗 |
[01:17] | Yeah. Hey, you’ve got to challenge yourself, Johnny. | 嗯 你得挑战自我 约翰尼 |
[01:21] | That’s the only way you’re ever going to get better. | 只有这样你才能进步 |
[01:24] | Okay, so you aim straight for the heart, | 好 瞄准心脏 |
[01:26] | try to avoid the shoulder blades, | 别打在肩胛骨上 |
[01:29] | and it should be a quick, clean kill. | 干净利落 一击致命 |
[01:33] | Okay, so don’t over-think it. | 好 别多想 |
[01:35] | You know what to do. Just aim and shoot. | 你清楚怎么做 瞄准 射箭 |
[01:54] | Look, don’t worry. It took me a long time to get my first big one. | 别担心 我猎取第一个大目标也用了很久 |
[02:00] | You just need more practise. | 你只需要多练习 |
[02:15] | Hey, hey, hey. Easy. Easy. | 嘿 别闹 |
[02:22] | -We’ve only been here five minutes. -Yeah, but look at her. | -我们才刚到五分钟 -是啊 但看她 |
[02:26] | She broke away from the group. The guy saw her alone, | 她脱离了群体 有人看到她落单 |
[02:28] | -felt confident and made his move. -It must be serious. | -倍感自信 主动出击 -肯定很认真 |
[02:32] | Ladies, this is Brad, a real FBI agent. | 女士们 这是布拉德 他可是货真价实的联邦调查局探员 |
[02:37] | -Really? -Really. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[02:39] | -No way. -That’s exciting. | -不可能吧 -好刺激啊 |
[02:41] | -What’s it like at Quantico? -It’s quite impressive. | -匡提科什么样 -很了不起的 |
[02:45] | -What department are you in? -That’s classified. | -你是哪个部门的 -那是机密 |
[02:49] | Must be really tough keeping all those secrets. | 很难吧 要那样保密 |
[02:52] | Well, you know, it’s a skill like anything else. | 这跟其他事一样 不过是种技能 |
[02:54] | Carpenters are good at building stuff, measuring. | 木匠擅长打造东西 测量 |
[02:57] | FBI’s good at keeping secrets and kicking criminal ass. | 联邦调查局就擅长保密和打击犯罪 |
[03:03] | Well, somebody’s got to do it. Do you have to carry your gun | 总得有人做嘛 你还要随身携带 |
[03:05] | and badge with you everywhere you go? | 配枪和警徽吗 |
[03:07] | -Affirmative. -Can we see it? | -是的 -我们可以看看嘛 |
[03:10] | See what? | 看什么 |
[03:12] | -Your badge. -Please? | -你的警徽啊 -拜托了 |
[03:15] | -I’m sorry, that’s… -Classified. Figures. | -抱歉 那是… -机密 猜到了 |
[03:20] | Of course. Tell me, Brad, | -好吧 -告诉我 布拉德 |
[03:22] | does it look anything like this? | 是不是这样的 |
[03:24] | -Or this? -Or maybe this? | -或是这样的 -或许是这样的 |
[03:35] | -Criminal ass. It’s a tough job. -Wow. | -打击犯罪 这工作好难 -哇 |
[03:39] | -Agent Jareau. -Lady, you are officially in my top eight, | -让热探员 -女人 你正式进入了我的前八 |
[03:41] | and I am so blogging about this later. Clink me. | 而且我绝对要把这事写进博客 记得浏览 |
[03:49] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[03:53] | 联邦调查局学院 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[03:55] | A year ago, victims and their vehicles disappeared from Washington state. | 一年前 在华盛顿州 有多名受害者和其车辆失踪 |
[03:59] | They were found over two hundred miles away | 他们在320多公里外 |
[04:01] | in the remote woods of Idaho. | 爱达荷州的偏远树林被发现 |
[04:03] | Courtney Jacobs, 24, and Shane Everett, 25. | 考特妮・雅各布斯 24岁 肖恩・埃弗雷特 25岁 |
[04:07] | Autopsy revealed similar entry and exit wounds through the chest. | 尸检显示 他们胸口有类似的穿透伤 |
[04:11] | -Ballistics? -No bullets were found. | -弹道呢 -没发现子弹 |
[04:14] | It looks like they were out there for a long time before they were killed. | 他们似乎失踪了很久 才被杀害 |
[04:17] | At least six or seven days. | 至少六七天 |
[04:19] | -What happened in that week? -I don’t want to know. | -那一周里发生了什么 -我不想知道 |
[04:21] | Look at the way they’re dressed. | 从他们的穿着来看 |
[04:22] | They didn’t voluntarily go into the woods like that. | 他们不是自愿那样进入树林的 |
[04:25] | Yeah, neither did this man. | 对 他也不是 |
[04:26] | Found yesterday with similar wounds. There’s still no ID. | 昨天被发现 伤势类似 还没确定身份 |
[04:30] | Okay, so I’m going to look for missing persons in Washington. | 好吧 我去查查华盛顿州的 失踪人口报告 |
[04:33] | Look everywhere. We don’t know where this victim came from. | 到处都查 我们不能确定受害者来自哪里 |
[04:35] | We only know where he ended up. | 我们只知道他的结局 |
[04:36] | Kills both males and females. | 既杀男人 也杀女人 |
[04:39] | Victims were found with their clothes on. | 受害者被发现时衣服都穿着 |
[04:40] | No degradation, no experimentation. | 没有破坏 没有实验 |
[04:43] | Doesn’t look like he’s interested in either. | 看起来 他对所有受害者都不感兴趣 |
[04:45] | A serial killer with no sexual preference? | 没有性偏好的连环杀手吗 |
[04:47] | That’d be a first. | 那可是头一遭 |
[04:48] | Broken nose and bark’s embedded in his face. | 鼻子断了 脸上还嵌有树皮 |
[04:51] | -Looks like he ran into a tree. -Now, how do you miss a huge tree? | -他似乎撞在了树上 -怎么可能看不到一棵大树 |
[04:55] | Too busy looking behind you. | 忙着看身后 |
[04:56] | None of these are defensive wounds. | 这些都不是防御伤 |
[04:58] | Courtney Jacobs’ hands are torn up. | 考特妮・雅各布斯的手上有撕伤 |
[05:00] | Shane Everett’s only got one shoe on. | 肖恩・埃弗雷特只剩一只鞋了 |
[05:01] | It’s like he ran right out of the other one. | 另一只似乎是跑掉了 |
[05:03] | They sustained numerous injuries and just kept going. | 他们多处受伤 却还是继续跑着 |
[05:05] | Only one thing you run that hard for. Your life. | 你只会为一件事那么拼命奔跑 求生 |
[05:49] | “One man’s wilderness is another man’s theme park.” | “一个人的荒野 是另一个人的主题公园” |
[05:54] | Author unknown. | 未知作家 |
[05:56] | Transporting young, fit victims from Washington to Idaho poses huge risks. | 把年轻健壮的受害者从华盛顿州 转移到爱达荷州是相当冒险的 |
[06:00] | Must have a good reason to chance getting pulled over | 肯定是有充分的理由 才不惜去冒着被叫停 |
[06:03] | or have the victims escape. | 或受害者逃跑的风险 |
[06:04] | It says here that every year, | 据说 这里每年 |
[06:05] | 100 or so people go missing in Idaho’s wilderness. | 大概有上百人在爱达荷州的荒野失踪 |
[06:08] | With millions of acres to cover, a third of them are never found. | 因为荒野面积达数百万公顷 三分之一最终下落成谜 |
[06:12] | Sounds like the reason as to why this place. | 看来就是非要选这里的原因了 |
[06:14] | Well, it offers privacy and the possibility | 这里很隐秘 |
[06:16] | the body will never be recovered. | 尸体也可能永远不会被找到 |
[06:18] | An area this remote and rugged | 这么偏远 原始的地带 |
[06:19] | suggests that the offender’s more comfortable in the woods. | 说明罪犯在树林里很自在 |
[06:22] | Something like a second home. | 就像他们的第二家园 |
[06:23] | My grandfather retired to the French Alps. | 我外祖父退休后 就去了法国阿尔卑斯山 |
[06:26] | He lived there till he died. There was a good 10-year stretch | 一直在那里待到过世 在大概十年里 |
[06:29] | where he didn’t come down off the mountain. | 他都没下过山 |
[06:31] | He had no running water, no electricity, | 他没有流水 没有电 |
[06:34] | and his food, supplies, everything, all of it came from the land. | 他的食物 补给 一切 都来自土地 |
[06:37] | You spend a lot of time up there? | 你经常去那里吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah. Whenever we were in France, which was a lot. | 对 每次我们去法国时都会去 而我们经常去法国 |
[06:43] | Guess who’s getting a gold star? | 猜猜谁要得到小红花了 |
[06:44] | Well, that would be you, baby girl, if you’ve got some good news for us. | 肯定是你 宝贝 如果你有好消息告诉我们的话 |
[06:47] | Well, I started my missing persons search in Spokane county, | 我先从斯波坎郡开始了失踪人口搜索 |
[06:50] | and wouldn’t you know, there’s been 10 in the last five years, | 想不到吧 过去五年里有十人失踪 |
[06:52] | all in their early 20s. | 都是20出头的 |
[06:54] | And isn’t this interesting? It’s always in the spring, | 而且有趣的是 都发生在春季 |
[06:55] | and their cars are never recovered. | 他们的车也都未被发现 |
[06:57] | And fret not, I’m looking for the cars, too. | 别担心 我也开始找车了 |
[06:59] | -Anything else? -Local PD identified the latest victim | -还有吗 -本地警方靠牙科病历 |
[07:02] | through dental records. His name’s Alex Harrison. | 确认了最新的被害人身份 他叫亚历克斯・哈里森 |
[07:04] | -He’s from Washington. -Where was he last seen? | -来自华盛顿 -他最后被见到是在哪 |
[07:06] | Family statements say he was travelling to work in Spokane, | 亲属证词表示 他当时正要前往斯波坎工作 |
[07:09] | and both victims last year were travelling outside of Spokane, too. | 去年的两名被害人 失踪时也都是在前往斯波坎的途中 |
[07:12] | All victims headed to the city. | 所有被害人都是去那里的 |
[07:14] | And none of them reached their destination. | 他们都没能到达目的地 |
[07:16] | -Garcia? -Already on it. | -加西亚? -已经在查了 |
[07:18] | There are four major roadways into Spokane. | 进入斯波坎有四条主要公路 |
[07:20] | Highways 395, 195 and Highway 2. | 395号 195号和2号公路 |
[07:24] | -There’s also Interstate 90. -Were there any police reports | -还有90号州际公路 -有任何从这些公路打来的 |
[07:27] | or roadside assistance calls from those highways? | 报警或道路求助电话吗 |
[07:29] | You’re gonna know that as soon as I do. | 我查到就告诉你 |
[07:31] | Okay, we’ve got two locations. | 好 现在有两个地点 |
[07:33] | I’m happy to go to Idaho. The woods is like your second home, | 我乐意去爱达荷州 树林就像你的第二家园 |
[07:36] | -right, Prentiss? -Yes, sir. | -是吧 普兰蒂斯 -是 长官 |
[07:38] | Hey, Reid, why don’t you go to Spokane? | 瑞德 你去斯波坎吧 |
[07:40] | I could use the fresh air. | 我想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[07:42] | We’ll touch base every couple of hours. | 我们每隔几小时就联系一下 |
[07:44] | I’ll call you when we get on the mountain. | 我们上了山 我就联系你 |
[07:47] | We’ve got two male and one female victim. | 受害者是两男一女 |
[07:49] | All about the same age, but from different socioeconomic backgrounds. | 年纪大致相同 但来自不同的社会经济背景 |
[07:53] | The only thing they seem to have in common | 他们唯一的共同点 |
[07:55] | is they were travelling to the same city. | 似乎就是都在前往同一座城市 |
[07:56] | And broken bones. There’s a hairline fracture | 还有骨折 有手腕骨裂 |
[07:59] | in the wrist, a sprained ankle and a broken nose. | 脚踝扭伤和鼻骨断裂 |
[08:02] | Also early autopsy reports show soft clean tissue damage | 而且初步尸检报告显示有软组织损伤 |
[08:05] | and deep puncture wounds to the major organs. | 重要器官还有很深的穿刺伤 |
[08:08] | Bullets flare out when they hit the body. It’s got to be something else. | 子弹击中身体时会爆开 肯定是别的什么 |
[08:11] | Whatever weapon was used cut completely through | 不管用的是什么武器 |
[08:13] | the front of the chest and went right out of the back. | 反正击穿了胸膛 从前胸进去 从后背出来 |
[08:15] | It’s interesting, given the point of entry, that each victim has two wounds. | 有趣的是 从入口伤看 每个受害者身上都是两个伤口 |
[08:19] | -It’s always two. -Raymond Schaeffer. | -每次都是两个 -雷蒙德・谢弗 |
[08:24] | You must be Agent Jareau. | 你是让热探员吧 |
[08:25] | Nice to meet you. This is Special Agent Aaron Hotchner, | 认识你很高兴 这是特别探员亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[08:27] | Dr Spencer Reid. This is Sheriff Raymond Schaeffer. | 那是斯潘塞・瑞德博士 这是雷蒙德・谢弗治安官 |
[08:31] | -Well, I see you’re getting settled. -Thank you for the space. | -你们都安顿下来了 -谢谢你提供地方 |
[08:34] | Well, thank you for flying out. | 谢谢你们飞过来 |
[08:35] | Has Alex Harrison’s family been notified yet? | 亚历克斯・哈里森的家属 得到通知了吗 |
[08:38] | Not yet. Parents were divorced. He lived with his father. | 还没 他父母离婚了 他跟父亲住 |
[08:41] | I was waiting for your unit to arrive. | 我是想等到你们来了再通知 |
[08:45] | -Could use the company. -I’m happy to come along. | -有人陪我最好了 -我乐意陪你去 |
[08:48] | -Hotch, I’ll let you know what I find. -Thanks. | -霍奇 我有发现会告诉你 -谢谢 |
[08:52] | Is this your first notification, Sheriff? | 这是你第一次通知家属吗 治安官 |
[08:54] | Is it that obvious? | 那么明显吗 |
[08:55] | I can give you a few tips. | 我可以给你些建议 |
[08:57] | I just got this promotion. | 我刚升职 |
[08:59] | And the sheriff I replaced retired after 30 years, | 我接替的治安官 是在干了30年后退休的 |
[09:05] | so I’ve got big shoes to fill. | 所以 我身负重任 |
[09:08] | I’m just happy deaths in our county are down. | 幸好我们郡的死亡案例不多 |
[09:11] | Believe me, it never gets easy. | 相信我 每次都不轻松 |
[09:14] | This father’s worst nightmare is about to come true. | 这位父亲最糟的噩梦即将成真 |
[09:19] | 博伊西国家森林 爱达荷州 博伊西 | |
[09:26] | -How was the drive up the mountain? -Well, before or after the flat tyre? | -上山这一路还顺利吗 -你是问爆胎前还是后 |
[09:29] | That good, huh? I’m the head ranger, Lizzie Evans. | 这么顺利吗 我是护林队队长 莉齐・埃文斯 |
[09:32] | Hi, Agent Prentiss. This is Agent Morgan. Agent Gideon’s still in town. | 我是普兰蒂斯探员 这是莫根探员 吉迪恩探员还在镇上 |
[09:35] | You must be exhausted from the trip, | 你们一路上肯定累了 |
[09:37] | but we need to keep moving. We want to be out of here by nightfall. | 但我们不能歇脚 我们得在天黑前出去 |
[09:40] | Then by all means, after you. | 那请带路吧 |
[09:51] | -Yes? -Sir, are you Timothy Harrison? | -什么事 -先生 你是蒂莫西・哈里森吗 |
[09:56] | Is this about Alex? | 是亚历克斯的事吗 |
[10:00] | Politely ask them to sit and be prepared for a physical reaction. | 礼貌地请他们坐下 为肢体反应做好准备 |
[10:04] | I once had a woman faint and hit her head, | 我有次遇到过一位女士 她当场晕倒 撞到了头 |
[10:06] | and I had to give her the news a second time at the hospital. | 我不得不在医院第二次告知了她 |
[10:09] | That wasn’t fun. | 那可不好玩 |
[10:14] | Mr Harrison, can we sit down? | 哈里森先生 我们坐下吧 |
[10:17] | -If you don’t mind, I’d like to stand. -Sir, I wish I didn’t have to tell you this, | -如果你不介意 我更想站着 -先生 真希望不用告诉你这个消息 |
[10:22] | but we’ve found your son, Alex, in the Boise National Forest. | 但我们在博伊西国家森林 发现了你儿子 亚历克斯 |
[10:27] | So he’s okay? | 他没事吧 |
[10:31] | I’m so sorry, Mr Harrison, but Alex wasn’t alive when we found him. | 真对不起 哈里森先生 但我们发现亚历克斯时 他已身亡 |
[10:37] | Denial is the first emotion, so be prepared | 否认会是最初的情绪 做好准备 |
[10:41] | to explain to them how you know that this is their child. | 要向他们解释你如何确定 这就是他们的孩子 |
[10:45] | This is a mistake. Alex doesn’t know anyone in Idaho. | 这是搞错了 亚历克斯在爱达荷州根本没认识的人 |
[10:49] | -How do you even know it’s him? -Well, sir, when you filed | -你们怎么能确定是他 -先生 您报告失踪时 |
[10:52] | a missing persons report, you gave us access to his dental records. | 允许了我们调阅他的牙科病历 |
[10:55] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[10:57] | Be gentle. Allow yourself to show emotion. | 温柔点 允许自己显露情绪 |
[11:01] | It will validate what the family’s feeling. | 这能让家属感到感同身受 |
[11:03] | First rule on the police force, Agent Jareau. No crying. | 警察的第一规则 让热探员 不能哭 |
[11:10] | God, tell me this isn’t true. I’ll do anything. Please, help me. | 天啊 告诉我这不是真的 我什么都愿意做 帮帮我 |
[11:16] | We can’t imagine what you’re going through, Mr Harrison. | 我们无法想象您此刻的心情 哈里森先生 |
[11:20] | He’s all I’ve got. My boy. Don’t you understand? | 他是我的一切 我儿子 你们不懂吗 |
[11:26] | I do. | 我理解 |
[11:29] | Sir, we’re investigating Alex’s death as a possible homicide. | 先生 我们在把亚历克斯的死 作为疑似凶杀案调查 |
[11:34] | Murder? | 凶杀 |
[11:35] | We were hoping that maybe you could answer some questions. | 我们希望你能回答一些问题 |
[11:42] | Alex was the best wideout the Huskies had seen in years. | 亚历克斯是哈士奇队 近年来最好的外接手 |
[11:47] | He was physical, strong, and he had great instincts. | 他强壮 直觉敏锐 |
[11:53] | After graduation he wanted a career. Didn’t want to be known as a jock. | 毕业后 他想开拓一份事业 不想一直被人视为运动员 |
[11:59] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能是真的 |
[12:06] | I need to call Alex’s mother. | 我得联系亚历克斯的妈妈 |
[12:09] | Of course. We’ll stay here until your family arrives. | 当然 我们在这里等着 直到您的亲人赶到 |
[12:19] | How long you been a ranger? | 你做护林员多久了 |
[12:21] | Five years now. But I’ve lived in these woods my whole life. | 五年了 但我这辈子都在树林里居住 |
[12:24] | Growing up out here help you do your job? | 在这里长大对你的工作有帮助吗 |
[12:27] | Look around. Do you see or hear anything right now? | 环顾周围 你们现在能看到或听到什么吗 |
[12:31] | -No. -No. | -不能 -不能 |
[12:33] | There’s a black bear about 25 yards to your right. | 你们右边大概23米处有只黑熊 |
[12:39] | How long before we’re able to do that? | 我们要多久才能做到这样 |
[12:42] | Depends on how well you use your instincts. | 要看你能不能好好运用你的直觉了 |
[12:46] | Well, this gives new meaning to the word remote. | 这给“偏远”赋予了新意义 |
[12:48] | Yeah, it’d be awfully hard to find this location | 是啊 如果不熟悉这一带 |
[12:50] | if you weren’t familiar with the area. There must only be a handful of people | 是很难找到这里的 熟悉这片地带 |
[12:54] | who know the terrain well enough to survive. | 能存活下来的人肯定不多 |
[12:57] | Boot tracks. | 靴印 |
[12:59] | They’re the same tread, but they’re different sizes. | 鞋底纹路一样 但尺码不同 |
[13:02] | Well, there’s at least two people that know this terrain. | 至少有两个人熟悉这一带 |
[13:04] | Okay, so this is where Alex Harrison’s body was found. | 亚历克斯・哈里森的尸体 就是在这里被发现 |
[13:08] | Morgan, from this particular spot, there are areas of higher ground that | 莫根 从这里看 那边有高地 |
[13:12] | look down to where the victim died. | 可以俯瞰受害者遇害地点 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I’ve got a perfect view of you | 嗯 我通过树木 |
[13:16] | through the trees right here. | 能清晰地看到你 |
[13:17] | Those are basic tactics that hunters use. | 这是猎人使用的基本技巧 |
[13:19] | They use vantage points to watch their prey. | 利用制高点观察猎物 |
[13:22] | If these are tactics that hunters use… | 如果这是猎人使用的技巧… |
[13:24] | They were precise enough to cover each other | 他们能精准地彼此掩护 |
[13:26] | and take out their prey at the same time. | 还能同时干掉猎物 |
[13:29] | If both victims had two wounds, | 如果两个被害人都是有两个伤口 |
[13:31] | could be one for each offender. | 可能是一个罪犯留下了一个 |
[13:36] | I think we know how Alex Harrison died. | 我们可能知道亚历克斯・哈里森 是怎么死的了 |
[13:54] | You think this guy looks bad, you should see the driver. | 你觉得它惨 你该看看司机 |
[13:57] | He needed 10 stitches. | 他需要缝十针呢 |
[14:00] | You better hurry. | 你最好赶快 |
[14:01] | All the groups are filling up. You like the challenge of a bear, don’t you? | 团队都要满员了 你想挑战熊 是吧 |
[14:06] | Actually, I prefer picking up my meat at a grocery store. | 其实 我更喜欢去杂货店买肉 |
[14:10] | Oh, you’re one of those, huh? | 你是那种人吗 |
[14:12] | Better be careful out there, | 在这里可要小心 |
[14:13] | ’cause in three days it’s going to get busy as hell | 三天后 我们山上 |
[14:15] | -up on our mountain. -Hunting season? | -可就要人满为患了 -狩猎季吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah, ever since somebody wrote about us | 对 自从有人把我们这里 |
[14:19] | in some fancy travel magazine, | 写进了哪本高级旅行杂志 |
[14:20] | we’ve got loads of tourists migrating up here. | 我们就迎来了大量游客 |
[14:23] | If I was going to take out an animal anywhere from | 如果我需要干掉45公斤 |
[14:25] | 100-200 pounds, what type of weapon would I use? | 到90公斤之间的猎物 我会用什么样的武器 |
[14:27] | A shotgun and a compound bow are the tops, | 猎枪和复合弓是首选 |
[14:30] | but buckshot can be a bit messy. | 但鹿弹有时打得很凌乱 |
[14:33] | I love arrows. | 我更喜欢箭 |
[14:34] | It can completely penetrate the body of a small animal. | 它能完全穿透一只小动物的身体 |
[14:37] | It’s the most effective kill. | 是最高效的击杀 |
[14:40] | Arrows. | 箭 |
[14:51] | Hotchner. Hold on a minute, I’ll put you on speaker. | 霍奇纳 等等 我给你开免提 |
[14:56] | Hunting season officially opens in three days. | 狩猎季再有三天就正式开始了 |
[14:58] | Does it look like the victim’s wounds could be from an arrow? | 被害人的伤口会不会是箭留下的 |
[15:01] | Whatever punctured the organs had to be long enough | 刺穿器官的东西要足够长 |
[15:03] | to penetrate the chest and mimic a .22 calibre bullet. | 能穿透胸膛 而且类似.22口径的子弹 |
[15:06] | So, yeah, it’s possible. | 所以 是的 有可能 |
[15:08] | I think these victims are being caught, taken to the woods | 我认为被害人被人抓住 带去了树林里 |
[15:12] | and hunted like wild animals. | 然后像野生动物一样被人狩猎 |
[15:22] | 斯波坎 休息区在前方4.8公里处 | |
[15:29] | Oh, not again. Come on, Ruby. Come on, baby. | 别又来 加油 露比 加油 |
[15:33] | Three more miles. | 再开4.8公里就到 |
[15:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:43] | Hey. Hello? | 喂 |
[15:46] | Hey, I called before. My car’s broken down for good, Highway 2. | 我之前来过电话 我的车彻底坏了 2号公路 |
[15:53] | Can you hear me? Oh, never mind. | 能听到吗 算了 没事了 |
[16:03] | 汽车服务 | |
[16:08] | 无信号 | |
[16:16] | Do you need some help, miss? | 你需要帮助吗 小姐 |
[16:24] | 无信号 | |
[16:34] | So I started pulling hunting licences. | 我开始调取狩猎执照吗 |
[16:36] | You should narrow down the suspect list before you dive in. | 最好先缩小嫌疑人范围再调查 |
[16:39] | Well, what else are we looking for? | 我们还需要什么 |
[16:41] | You’re about to find out. | 你这就要知道了 |
[16:42] | We’re looking for at least two offenders in good physical condition. | 凶手至少是两人 身体状况很好 |
[16:45] | They’d have to be fit to make it through this terrain. | 他们肯定很强健 才能在这里轻松穿行 |
[16:48] | And nobody would go that deep into the woods without backup. | 没有支援 没人会那样深入森林 |
[16:50] | Killing teams are like most partnerships. | 杀戮团队跟大部分搭档类似 |
[16:52] | One weak, the other strong. | 一弱 一强 |
[16:54] | These men haven’t exhibited any sexual interest in their victims. | 这些男人对被害人并未展现出性兴趣 |
[16:57] | So they’re either developmentally prepubescent. | 他们要么是发育不成熟 |
[16:59] | Or they could be related. Immediate relatives wouldn’t discuss | 要么就是亲属 直系亲属不会谈论 |
[17:02] | sexual encounters, let alone perform them in front of each other. | 自己的艳遇 更不会在彼此面前实施性行为 |
[17:05] | If they are related, they could have an us-versus-them mentality. | 如果他们是亲属 可能有种我们对他们的心态 |
[17:10] | Their bond will be unbreakable, because it’s all they know. | 他们之间的纽带无法切断 因为那是他们所知的一切 |
[17:12] | Most hunters put animals out of their misery. | 大部分猎人会终结动物的痛苦 |
[17:14] | The men we’re looking for, they don’t show any mercy. | 而凶手并未展现出慈悲心 |
[17:17] | These guys take pleasure in watching their casualties die a slow death. | 他们以看着被害人缓慢死亡为乐 |
[17:21] | Every spring for the past five years, people have gone missing. | 过去五年里 总有人在春季失踪 |
[17:24] | We think the killers wait for their prey to migrate through these woods. | 我们认为凶手给了猎物时间 在树林里穿行 |
[17:27] | Courtney Jacobs, Shane Everett and Alex Harrison were all healthy, | 考特妮・雅各布斯 肖恩・埃弗雷特 亚历克斯・哈里森都是健康 |
[17:30] | smart adults who survived for days by following their instincts. | 聪明的成年人 他们凭直觉存活了数日 |
[17:33] | They found themselves in the middle of nowhere. | 他们出现在了荒郊野岭里 |
[17:36] | They were either approached in a way that wasn’t threatening. | 凶手接近他们时 要么是看上去并无威胁性 |
[17:38] | Or the offenders waited for a moment of weakness, | 要么是凶手专等他们脆弱时出击 |
[17:41] | the perfect time to attack. | 那是绝佳的袭击时机 |
[17:43] | These particular hunters are very seasoned. | 这对猎人季节性很强 |
[17:44] | They’re very efficient. | 很高效 |
[17:46] | It’s no surprise that they’ve chosen a weapon to be a compound bow. | 他们选择复合弓做武器并不奇怪 |
[17:50] | It requires the utmost precision, | 那需要相当的精准 |
[17:52] | and it provides them with a challenge every time. | 每次都给他们提出了挑战 |
[17:56] | Like the trophy hunter, | 就像纪念品猎手 |
[17:58] | these men, they plan their killings with care. | 他们精心策划了自己的猎杀 |
[18:00] | They decide the type of victims they want, | 确定好猎物类型 |
[18:02] | how and where they want to kill them | 猎杀方式和地点 |
[18:03] | -and with what weapon. -Hunting is their sport. | -以及猎杀武器 -猎杀是他们的运动 |
[18:06] | Humans are their targets. | 人是他们的目标 |
[18:09] | Use every hunter’s instinct in your bodies. | 使用你们一切的猎人本能 |
[18:13] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[18:17] | Yeah, Garcia. | 喂 加西亚 |
[18:19] | If they were buying their weapons close to home, | 如果他们在家附近购买武器 |
[18:21] | we need a list of hunting stores in Spokane county. | 我们需要一份斯波坎郡的 狩猎用品商店清单 |
[18:25] | -Let me call you back. -You should hear this. | -我再给你回电 -你该听听 |
[18:30] | The newspaper said the FBI was here investigating those homicides. | 报纸上说 联邦调查局过来 调查那些凶案了 |
[18:34] | I didn’t know where else to go when Bobbi didn’t show up or call. | 芭比没出现 也不来电话 我不知道还能去哪 |
[18:37] | When was the last time you talked to her? | 你最后跟他通话是什么时候 |
[18:39] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[18:40] | She was going to stay with me before this big job interview in Spokane. | 她要去斯波坎参加重要的 工作面试 打算先来我家住 |
[18:44] | She was really excited about it, so when she didn’t show up, | 她真的非常期待 所以她没来时 |
[18:47] | I knew in my gut that something was wrong. | 我就知道肯定是出事了 |
[18:50] | I was the one that convinced her to stay with me and now… | 是我说服她来我家住的 现在… |
[18:54] | This isn’t your fault. Okay? | 这不怪你 好吗 |
[19:01] | Should we get some fresh air? | 我们去呼吸下新鲜空气吧 |
[19:09] | She’s only been missing since last night. | 她昨晚才失踪 |
[19:12] | -You sure it’s related? -I’m not going to wait to find out. | -你确定跟案子有关吗 -我不能等到有确定证据 |
[19:14] | I’m going to fax this to Gideon. | 我要把这传真给吉迪恩 |
[19:17] | It’s been three days since they killed Alex Harrison. | 亚历克斯・哈里森被杀才过去三天 |
[19:21] | Why’d they take another victim so soon? | 怎么这么快就又抓人 |
[19:23] | This is their hunting season. | 这是他们的狩猎季 |
[19:25] | And they can’t waste any time. | 他们不能浪费时间 |
[19:26] | Only two days before it gets crowded around here. | 再有两天 这里人就要人满为患了 |
[19:28] | They won’t have any more privacy. | 他们就失去隐私了 |
[19:30] | If Bobbi Baird is their next victim, she could be on her way. | 如果芭比・贝尔德是他们的下个 受害者 她可能正在被运往这里 |
[19:35] | This is Evans. I need roadblocks now. | 我是埃文斯 马上设路障 |
[19:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:27] | You got that down good, man. It reminds me of Uncle Joe. | 你好熟练 让我想到了乔叔叔 |
[20:30] | -Whoa! -Whoa. | -哇 -哇 |
[20:32] | -We got a live one. -Get away from me! | -这个好活泼 -离我远点 |
[20:40] | Get it out. | 吼出来吧 |
[20:45] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[20:47] | Are you done? | 喊完了吗 |
[20:48] | -What are you doing? -Nobody can hear you. | -你们想干什么 -没人能听到你 |
[20:52] | You’ve got to save your strength. | 你得省省力气 |
[20:54] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你们想把我怎么样 |
[20:56] | Do you want to have some fun? Go ahead. You want to tell her? | 你想玩玩吗 来吧 你来跟她说 |
[21:04] | Run. | 跑 |
[21:21] | Go! | 跑啊 |
[21:24] | Bobbi Baird’s last two cell phone connections were both to 911. | 芭比・贝尔德最后两通电话 都是打给了911 |
[21:28] | It looks like each call only lasted a couple of seconds | 看来每通电话只持续了几秒 |
[21:31] | before they dropped out. | 然后就掉线了 |
[21:32] | -She was on Highway 2. -It’s a dead zone for cell phones. | -她当时在2号公路 -那里没信号 |
[21:36] | Any idea what the trouble was? | 知道她遇到了什么麻烦吗 |
[21:38] | No. Cruiser was dispatched to check it out, | 不知道 当时派出了巡逻车查看 |
[21:40] | but by the time he got there, there was no sign of her or her car. | 但他们赶到时 未见到她或她的车 |
[21:43] | And speaking of vanishing vehicles, I’m still looking for Alex Harrison’s. | 说到消失的车 我还在找亚历克斯・哈里森的呢 |
[21:48] | We’re standing in the middle of three million acres. | 这可是121公顷的树林 |
[21:52] | She could be anywhere. We’ve only got two murder sites, miles apart. | 她可能在任何地方 只发现了两起凶案地点 间隔数公里 |
[21:56] | -There’s no pattern yet. -Both sites are low-lying. | -还谈不上什么规律 -两个地点都是低地 |
[21:59] | They can be tracked from above. | 可以从上方追踪 |
[22:00] | Maybe there are blinds built into the trees, or at least access to them. | 或许树上建造了遮挡物 或者至少可以钻进去 |
[22:04] | With good vantage points, they can see their prey for miles. | 如果有好的高地 他们能在数里外看到猎物 |
[22:11] | Why’d we have to bring all of this stuff? Anyone heard of Beanie Weenies? | 我们干吗要带这么多东西来 有人听说过简装食物吗 |
[22:13] | We’re not 10 any more. Help! Help me! | -我们又不是10岁了 -救命 |
[22:16] | Help me! Help! They’re coming! | 救命 他们要来了 |
[22:20] | -Who? -There’s two guys. | -谁 -有两个人 |
[22:22] | They’re trying to kill me. | 他们想杀我 |
[22:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:26] | Where did that… Joel! | -哪来的 -乔尔 |
[22:31] | -Run! -Go! | -跑 |
[22:32] | Go, go! | -快走 快跑 |
[22:37] | She ran a lot faster than I thought. | 她跑得比我想的快多了 |
[22:40] | Yeah, well, now it’s going to get fun. | 是啊 这下可好玩了 |
[22:52] | Luke. Stop. I can’t keep up. | 卢克 停下 我跟不上 |
[22:54] | Stay the hell away from her. | 离她远点 |
[22:56] | Hey. I mean, look, I’m really sorry | 你们朋友的事 |
[22:59] | about what happened to your friends, okay? | 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:01] | Our friends are dead. | 我们的朋友死了 |
[23:03] | And those guys chasing you weren’t after us. | 那些追你的人可没想追我们 |
[23:05] | Well, it didn’t look like it mattered much to them, did it? | 看来他们并不介意 是吧 |
[23:08] | Look, all I know is if she’s around, we could be next. | 我只知道 只要有她在 下一个就可能是我们 |
[23:10] | What are we supposed to do, leave her for those maniacs? | 我们还能怎么办 把她留给那些疯子吗 |
[23:13] | We don’t know who she is. What if she did something to them? | 我们又不知道她是谁 要是她对他们做过什么呢 |
[23:16] | Two psychos abducted me, all right? Next thing I know, | 两个疯子绑架了我 好吗 紧接着 |
[23:19] | -I’m running for my life in the woods. -Yeah, that’s your story. | -我就在林子里逃命了 -那是你的说法 |
[23:21] | All right, look, we’re going to lose daylight. We’ve got two choices. | 太阳要下山了 我们有两个选择 |
[23:26] | We can either stick together, or we go our own way. | 我们要么待在一起 要么分开行动 |
[23:29] | -We should stick together. -What? | -我们该待在一起 -什么 |
[23:33] | You just be sure to keep a good distance between us. | 你跟我们保持距离 |
[23:35] | Hey, instead of referring to me as “she” and “you,” | 别一口一个“她”“你”的 |
[23:40] | -try using my first name. -I don’t want to know your name! | -叫我名字吧 -我不想知道你的名字 |
[23:44] | If anything else happens, I don’t want to feel like I ever knew you at all. | 如果再出什么事 我简直希望我就不认识你 |
[23:49] | What have you got? | 查到什么了 |
[23:50] | There are three stores outside Spokane | 斯波坎外有三家商店 |
[23:53] | that sell the exact type of arrows you are looking for, and before you ask, | 卖的箭正是你们找的那种 不用问了 |
[23:57] | of course I’ve already sent the addresses to your handheld. | 我当然已把地址都发给你了 |
[23:59] | -Garcia, you’re the man. -Oh, no, you’re the man. | -加西亚 你最棒了 -不 你才最棒了 |
[24:07] | Do you keep records to document who buys hunting arrows? | 买箭的顾客 你们是否都存有记录 |
[24:10] | After a week, we only keep receipts if they pay by credit card. | 超过一周的话 只有信用卡结账的我们才留收据 |
[24:13] | You get a lot of repeat business up here, don’t you? | 你这里有不少回头客吧 |
[24:15] | Every year people get their ammo and supplies here | 每年人们上山之前 |
[24:18] | before heading up to the mountains. | 都来这里买弹药和补给 |
[24:20] | Groups of men? Like fathers and sons? | 有组团来的吗 比如父子 |
[24:23] | Sure. | 有啊 |
[24:25] | Can I ask you gentlemen, why is this a police matter? | 可以问问 这事跟警察有什么关系吗 |
[24:28] | We’re looking for two men, possibly related. | 我们在找两个可能是亲属的男子 |
[24:30] | You might remember them because one always does all the talking | 你可能记得他们 因为说话的总是其中一人 |
[24:34] | and the other would become very uncomfortable if you spoke to him. | 而另一人 如果你跟他说话 他就会显得很不自在 |
[24:37] | It’d be even worse if that person were a female. | 如果说话的人是女人 情况就更严重 |
[24:40] | Well, there are these two brothers that have been coming here for years. | 是有一对兄弟 他们来这里好多年了 |
[24:45] | They got some supplies here a few days ago. | 他们几天前还在这里买过补给 |
[24:49] | The younger one’s so painfully shy, it’s almost sweet. | 小的那个特别害羞 简直可爱 |
[24:52] | Even after all these years, he still hasn’t warmed up to me. | 都这么多年了 他还是没跟我熟络起来 |
[24:55] | Their uncle was a quiet man, and he passed away some time ago. | 他们的叔叔就是个沉默寡言的人 他过世有些时日了 |
[24:59] | Did you find a receipt? | 你找到收据了吗 |
[25:00] | -Well, they paid in cash. -Let me take a look at that. | -现金支付的 -让我看看 |
[25:02] | I’m pretty sure their name was Mulford. I think their uncle’s name was Joe. | 我确定他们是叫穆福德 他们的叔叔好像叫乔 |
[25:07] | -Thank you very much. -I’ll call Garcia. | -非常感谢 -我联系加西亚 |
[25:13] | Garcia, I need everything you have on a man named Joseph Mulford. | 加西亚 我需要你能查到的 关于乔瑟夫・穆福德的一切 |
[25:16] | Okay, it says here Joseph Mulford | 好 这里说 乔瑟夫・穆福德 |
[25:19] | was convicted of multiple assault and batteries. | 曾多次被以袭击和殴打定罪 |
[25:22] | He owned a service station, but it changed hands | 他有一家服务站 但他过世后 |
[25:25] | when he passed away. He gave it to his nephews, | 这家服务站转手给了侄子们 |
[25:27] | Paul and John Mulford. | 保罗和约翰・穆福德 |
[25:29] | I don’t have to ask where it’s located, do I? | 我不需要问服务站在哪 是吧 |
[25:31] | No, you don’t. But since you did, gorgeous grey matter, | 不需要 但既然你问了 美丽的灰质 |
[25:33] | I’ll have you know I’m pulling it up right now. And the computer says… | 我告诉你 我正在调出来呢 电脑说是… |
[25:37] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[25:38] | -What is it? -That service station, | -怎么了 -服务站 |
[25:40] | it’s located on Highway 2. | 是在2号公路 |
[25:42] | Let me guess, close to where the victims went missing? | 我猜猜 接近被害人失踪的地方吗 |
[25:44] | Bull’s-eye. | 没错 |
[25:48] | Still no sign of Bobbi Baird. | 还是没发现芭比・贝尔德 |
[25:49] | -Search teams are in until morning. -We’re running out of time. | -搜索队要早上才到 -我们要没时间了 |
[25:53] | It’s getting dark. I don’t know what else we can do. | 天快黑了 我不知道我们还能怎么办 |
[25:55] | Well, you never know how someone’s going to react | 你无从得知被迫陷入这种情况的人 |
[25:57] | when they’re forced into circumstances like these. | 究竟会有怎样的反应 |
[25:59] | If Bobbi’s still alive, we just have to hope | 如果芭比还活着 我们只能希望 |
[26:01] | she’s found a safe place for the night. | 她找到了安全的地方过夜 |
[26:09] | Just stay close. It’ll keep us warm. | 靠近点 保持温暖 |
[26:12] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[26:14] | Why don’t you turn off the light so they can’t see us? | 你怎么不关掉灯 以免他们看到我们 |
[26:16] | No, no, it’s probably just an animal or something. | 不 那可能只是动物 |
[26:18] | Well, something’s not good. | 什么不好的东西 |
[26:20] | -Give it to me. -No, no, no. | -给我 -不 |
[26:24] | Whatever that noise is, it’s right behind us. | 不管那是什么声音 就在我们身后 |
[26:26] | No, the footsteps are too light to be them. | 脚步声这么轻 不会是他们 |
[26:29] | If they were that close, they’d just shoot us. | 如果他们真那么近 就直接射箭了 |
[26:38] | Look at them. They look pretty scared. | 看看他们 他们好害怕 |
[26:39] | We should take them now. No, we’ll wait until first light. | -我们该现在出手 -不 等到天亮 |
[26:43] | It’s more fun when they’re not expecting it. | 他们不防备时更好玩 |
[26:46] | All right. | 好 |
[27:12] | We’ve got a missing persons report. | 我们接到了失踪人口报告 |
[27:14] | Two couples camping over the weekend didn’t show up for work, | 两对周末来宿营的夫妇 没去上班 |
[27:17] | and they didn’t check out with the rangers. | 也没在护林员那里登出 |
[27:19] | -I’ll organise a search and rescue. -Where was their campsite? | -我去组织救援 -他们的营地在哪 |
[27:22] | Several miles from where Alex Harrison’s body was found. | 距亚历克斯・哈里森的尸体 被发现的地方隔了好几公里 |
[27:25] | Do we think there’s a connection? | 我们认为这有联系吗 |
[27:26] | Well, if these hunters are looking for more challenges, absolutely. | 如果这对猎人想要更多挑战 那绝对有可能 |
[27:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:32] | Still not open. How convenient. | 还开着呢 真巧 |
[27:37] | Let’s take a look around. | 我们去看看吧 |
[27:52] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[28:02] | It’s a Mustang. | 是辆野马 |
[28:04] | Same make and model as Bobbi Baird. These are definitely our guys. | 跟芭比・贝尔德的车是同款 肯定是他们 |
[28:08] | No animal did this. | 这绝不是动物干的 |
[28:10] | That depends on your definition of animal. | 那看你怎么定义“禽兽”了 |
[28:13] | Looks like somebody shredded it with a knife. | 看来是有人用刀撕碎的 |
[28:16] | All the supplies have been dumped, not eaten. | 所有补给都丢弃了 没有食用 |
[28:18] | They want to make sure if anyone found their way back here, | 他们想确保 如果有人找回来 |
[28:21] | everything would be worthless. | 也找不到任何可用的东西 |
[28:22] | Blood on the ground. | 地上有血 |
[28:24] | Two spots, here and there. | 这里和那里 |
[28:25] | Hey, guys, we’ve got blood over here, too. | 各位 这里也有血迹 |
[28:28] | Okay, if I’m standing right up there, | 好 如果就站在那里 |
[28:29] | this is wide open, and I’ve got a clear shot at these victims. | 视野很开阔 我能清晰地看到受害者 |
[28:33] | It would explain all the blood on the ground. | -就能解释地上的血迹了 |
[28:34] | What about over here? | -那这里呢 |
[28:35] | -That’s another clear shot. -So what do we think happened? | -也是视线清晰 -所以发生了什么事 |
[28:39] | Two pools of blood, I say two victims. It could be the campers. | 两摊血迹 应该是两名被害人 可能是宿营者 |
[28:44] | Well, the question is, where are they now? What is that? | 问题是 他们现在在哪 那是什么 |
[29:12] | They’ve already got one victim in these woods. | 树林里已经有一位受害者了 |
[29:14] | Why’d they attack this couple? | 为什么还袭击这对夫妇 |
[29:17] | Well, maybe they had to. | 或许他们不得不这么做 |
[29:19] | Bobbi Baird’s their target. If she ran towards voices, | 芭比・贝尔德是他们的目标 如果她跑向了有声音的地方 |
[29:23] | then she had to come right through this camp. | 她肯定是跑到了营地这里 |
[29:25] | These people were in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 他们是在错误的时间 出现在了错误的地点 |
[29:29] | They weren’t supposed to die. | 他们本不该死的 |
[29:30] | No, they just got in the way. | 是啊 他们只是碍事了 |
[29:34] | Hotch found Bobbi Baird’s car at Mulford’s service station. | 霍奇在穆福德的服务站 发现了芭比・贝尔德的车 |
[29:37] | Hiding them in plain sight. | 藏在眼皮下 |
[29:39] | -It’s run by two brothers. -You heard of the Mulfords? | -那里是两兄弟经营的 -你听说过穆福德兄弟吗 |
[29:42] | We go by a first-name basis around here. | 我们这里都喊名字 |
[29:44] | But you tell me what they’re driving, my people will find it. | 但你告诉我他们开了什么车 我的人就能找到 |
[29:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:58] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[30:00] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[30:02] | Come on, Luke, look at me. Come on. | 别这样 卢克 看着我 |
[30:04] | Don’t do this. Help me stop it. | 别这样 帮我止血 |
[30:08] | There you go. I told you you’d get your first buck. | 很好 我就说你能射到第一只鹿 |
[30:11] | We’ve got to go. | -我们得走了 |
[30:12] | I cannot leave him out here alone. | -我不能把他一人丢在这里 |
[30:18] | Come on, Heather. Come on. | 走吧 海瑟 |
[30:20] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能离开 |
[30:22] | -Go. -Come on. | -走吧 -走吧 |
[30:24] | -Go. Go. -We’ve got to go. | -走吧 -我们得走了 |
[30:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:39] | No, no, no, no. Come on, it’s too easy. | 不 别 太轻松了 |
[30:42] | Come on, girl. Come on. Come on. | 走吧 姑娘 走 |
[30:48] | All right, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[30:50] | So what’d they do? | 他们怎么做的 |
[30:52] | Just patrol the highway looking for broken-down cars? | 就在公路上到处找坏掉的车吗 |
[30:56] | We’ve got a 2-10 in progress. | 有一起2-10正在发生 |
[30:58] | -They picked up dispatches. -Hey, Hotch, you should see this. | -他们能收到调度信号 -霍奇 来看看 |
[31:04] | Hey, what colour was Alex Harrison’s car? | 亚历克斯・哈里森的车什么颜色 |
[31:06] | It was blue. Why? | 蓝色 怎么了 |
[31:07] | I think we found it, along with some others. | 我们可能还发现了别的 |
[31:12] | If all of these have cars… | 如果这些里面都有车 |
[31:16] | We’re looking at a lot more victims. | 那么受害者还有很多 |
[31:22] | I’ve got at least three sets of footprints here. | 这里至少有三组脚印 |
[31:25] | -I lose them in the pine needles. -They pick back up over here. | -但在松针这里就看不见了 -这里又接上了 |
[31:28] | Okay, Evans, can we get your team to help us out? | 埃文斯 你们团队能帮帮忙吗 |
[31:31] | Yeah. Bunting, help these agents follow the tracks. | 好 邦廷 帮助探员追踪足迹 |
[31:33] | You got it. | 好的 |
[31:34] | Everybody in before sundown. | 各位 日落前要回来 |
[32:00] | Guys, look at this. | 各位 看啊 |
[32:06] | First one expired in 1980. | 第一个是1980年就过期了 |
[32:08] | The boys weren’t even born yet. | 那时他们还没出生呢 |
[32:10] | The uncle must have started the killing, | 肯定是叔叔开始了杀戮 |
[32:11] | and the boys have continued the tradition. | 男孩们是延续了传统 |
[32:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:24] | -I don’t know where we’re going. -We can’t just stop. | -我不知道我们在往哪跑 -我们不能停下 |
[32:30] | It’s part of their game. They love the chase. | 这是他们的游戏 他们喜欢追逐 |
[32:34] | As long as we’re running, we’re just giving them what they want. | 只要我们还在跑 就是在正中他们下怀 |
[32:36] | If we don’t get the hell out of here right now, we’re both going to die. | 如果我们不赶紧跑 我们都会死的 |
[32:41] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[32:42] | Paul and John Mulford, 26 and 22, | 保罗和约翰・穆福德 26岁和22岁 |
[32:45] | were orphaned as toddlers. | 幼年时就成了孤儿 |
[32:47] | Abandonment issues. | 遗弃情结 |
[32:48] | State kept them together by finding the only living relative, their uncle. | 州政府为了让他们待在一起 就去 找到他们唯一幸存的亲属 他们叔叔 |
[32:51] | He raised his nephews completely off the grid. They never went to school. | 他们在完全与世隔绝的环境中长大 从没上过学 |
[32:55] | No socialization other than the patrons of the station. | 除了服务站顾客 他们毫无社交可言 |
[32:57] | He was drafted in 1968. He was only 18 years old. | 他1968年就被征召入伍 那时他才18岁 |
[33:01] | He was relieved from duty two years later. | 他两年后被解除军职 |
[33:03] | Reports of hallucinations and delusions. | 据报是有幻觉和妄想症 |
[33:05] | The boys were raised with no social compass | 男孩成长期间缺乏社交指导 |
[33:06] | by the only relative they ever knew. | 只有他们唯一的亲人 |
[33:08] | A psychotic possessed with bizarre beliefs | 一个拥有奇怪信仰的精神病人 |
[33:10] | who taught them how to hunt and who to kill. | 他教他们如何猎杀 |
[33:13] | Look at this. They’ve been hunting these woods their whole lives. | 看啊 他们这辈子都在树林里狩猎 |
[33:23] | It’s from her sweater. | 是她衣服上的 |
[34:04] | Where is she? Where are you hiding? | 她在哪 你们藏哪了 |
[34:23] | No, don’t. | 不 别 |
[34:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:03] | Okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[35:07] | Johnny. Johnny. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 约翰尼 看着我 |
[35:16] | Okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事 |
[35:25] | I found the IDs of Joel and Taylor Brause, | 我发现了乔尔 和泰勒・布劳斯的身份证 |
[35:29] | two of the missing campers. | 是其中两位失踪宿营者 |
[35:31] | -Married? -Yeah. | -夫妇吗 -对 |
[35:33] | This is Agent Morgan. Go for Gideon. | 我是莫根探员 呼叫吉迪恩 |
[35:36] | Gideon here. Where are you? | 我是吉迪恩 你在哪 |
[35:38] | We followed the tracks for several miles, | 我们追踪足迹走了几公里 |
[35:39] | and now we can see something in the distance. | 现在我们能看到远处有什么东西 |
[35:41] | Can you get to higher ground? | 你们能去高地吗 |
[35:49] | -You see it? -Smoke. | -你看到了吗 -烟 |
[35:55] | Get you warmed up. Everything’s going to be all right. | 这能让你暖和起来 你没事的 |
[35:59] | -It’s going to be all right. -You think so? | -会没事的 -真的吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah, I know so. | 我能确定 |
[36:04] | But you got to be strong. Okay? All right? It’s just a lot of blood. | 但你得坚强点 好吗 好多血 |
[36:11] | It’s just a lot of blood. It’s all right. | 好多血 没事的 |
[36:12] | Oh, God, please don’t let me die. | 上帝啊 别让我死 |
[36:15] | I’m going to go take care of that friend of ours, | 我要去解决了我们的那位朋友 |
[36:18] | and then I’m going to come back… | 然后我再回来 |
[36:20] | I’ll come back, we’re gonna get you fixed up good as new. | 我会回来 我们帮你把伤治好 |
[36:23] | -I promise. I promise. -Okay. Okay. | -我保证 -好 |
[36:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:38] | Where are you, you son of a bitch? | 你在哪 你个混蛋 |
[36:43] | I’m tired of running. | 我跑够了 |
[36:45] | You’re a coward, just like your brother. | 你是个懦夫 跟你弟弟一样 |
[36:52] | Do you see the fire? It’s right through those trees. | 你看到火了吗 就在树那边 |
[36:56] | -There’s a man laying next to it. -Could just be a couple campers. | -旁边还趟了个人 -可能是宿营者 |
[37:01] | -Let’s be prepared if it isn’t. -FBI. | -我们做好万一不是的准备吧 -联邦调查局 |
[37:06] | He’s covered in blood. | 他一身血 |
[37:11] | -We’ve got to get him out of here. -I’ll call for an evac. | -我们得送他出去 -我联系医务人员 |
[37:14] | Son, can you hear me? My name’s Jason Gideon. | 孩子 能听到吗 我叫杰森・吉迪恩 |
[37:17] | We’re with the FBI. We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们是联邦调查局的 我们会送你出去 |
[37:20] | Okay? Can you hear me? Are you here alone? | 好吗 听到了吗 你是一个人来的吗 |
[37:26] | Over there. | 那里 |
[37:44] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[38:14] | -It’s a woman. -She was shot with an arrow. | -是个女人 -她是被箭射死的 |
[38:16] | There’s a compound bow about 25 feet away from her body. | 距她尸体不到8米的地方有把复合弓 |
[38:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:22] | All the other victims were shot in the chest area. | 其他被害人都是胸口中箭 |
[38:25] | This boy has wounds in his lower abdomen. | 他的伤在下腹部 |
[38:27] | You don’t think he was shot with an arrow. | 你认为他不是中了箭 |
[38:29] | Looks like he was stabbed. | 他似乎是被捅的 |
[38:32] | Son, are the men who did this to you still in the woods? | 孩子 伤害了你的人还在树林里吗 |
[38:38] | We have a team of FBI agents looking for them. | 我们有一队联邦调查局探员在找他 |
[38:41] | It’s all right, they’ve got an order to shoot if necessary. | 没事 他们已得到了 必要时就地击杀的命令 |
[38:43] | -No! Please! -It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | -不 求你 -没事的 |
[38:46] | -You are safe. You are safe here. -Don’t shoot him. He’s all I have. | -你安全了 -别打死他 他是我的一切了 |
[38:53] | Is your brother out there? | 你哥哥还在外面吗 |
[38:56] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:57] | -What’s your name? -Johnny. | -你叫什么 -约翰尼 |
[39:00] | Johnny, you need to tell us where Paul is, before it’s too late. | 约翰尼 你得告诉我们保罗在哪 不然就太迟了 |
[39:04] | Just tell me where he is. Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 他在哪 |
[39:30] | -He said about half a mile due east. -Let’s go. | -他说大概0.8公里往东 -我们走 |
[40:12] | Paul Mulford. FBI! | 保罗・穆福德 联邦调查局 |
[40:14] | Put down the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[40:19] | No! | 不 |
[40:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:24] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:34] | -He’s clean. -Oh, Johnny. | -他没武器了 -约翰尼 |
[40:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:05] | -You got him? -I got him. | -你能行 -能行 |
[41:07] | -I’m going to call Gideon. -Johnny. | -我去联系吉迪恩 -约翰尼 |
[41:11] | -Is he dead? -Soon. | -他死了吗 -快了 |
[41:16] | How can these guys do something like this? | 他们怎么能做出这种事 |
[41:21] | Because they don’t think like you and me. | 他们的思维跟你我不一样 |
[41:31] | How does it feel, you son of a bitch? | 感觉如何 你个混蛋 |
[41:34] | Looks like I had all the fun. | 看来玩得尽兴的是我 |
[42:14] | British historian James Anthony Froude once said, | 英国历史学家 詹姆斯・安东尼・弗鲁德曾说 |
[42:17] | “Wild animals never kill for sport. | “野生动物从不为取乐杀戮” |
[42:20] | “Man is the only one to whom | “只有人类” |
[42:22] | “the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself.” | “会以折磨 杀戮同类为乐” |
[42:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:39] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[42:41] | -I’ve never seen you look so… -Quiet? | -我从未见过你这么… -沉默吗 |
[42:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[42:49] | Bobbi Baird asked me a question that’s sticking with me. | 芭比・贝尔德问了我个问题 让我难忘 |
[42:53] | What was it? | 什么问题 |
[42:55] | She asked me how they could do it, | 她问我他们怎么能这么做 |
[42:58] | how those men could hunt and kill people in the woods. | 他们怎么能在树林里猎杀他人 |
[43:04] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[43:06] | That they don’t think like we do. | 他们的思维跟我们不一样 |
[43:09] | But the truth is | 但事实上 |
[43:13] | that we do think like them. | 我们的思维是跟他们一样 |
[43:18] | Yeah, we do. Because it’s our job. | 是的 因为那是我们的工作 |
[43:24] | We need to know how it feels. | 我们需要了解那感觉 |
[43:28] | We hunt these people every day. | 我们每天都在捕猎他们 |
[43:33] | The question is, how different are we? Us and them? | 问题是 我们有多不同 我们和他们 |