时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 加州 南旧金山 | |
[00:47] | -Mom! Dad! Dad, we have to get up. -What? | -妈妈 爸爸 快起来 -什么 |
[00:49] | The house is on fire. We have to get out of here. | 家里着火了 我们得出去 |
[00:51] | Come on, we have to go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[00:52] | No, no, the phone’s dead. Go. Come on. We got to go. | 不 电话断线了 走吧 我们得走了 |
[00:55] | Come on. Stay down. Stay down. | 来 趴下 |
[01:00] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:02] | Come on. Hold on. | 来 等等 |
[01:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:17] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:01] | Get it. | 去开门 |
[02:15] | It’s stuck. I can’t. | 卡住了 我打不开 |
[02:24] | Somebody! Somebody! | 救命啊 |
[02:29] | Somebody, please, help us! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[04:20] | “The torture of a bad conscience is the hell of a living soul.” | “良心不安的折磨 是生者的地狱” |
[04:25] | John Calvin. | 约翰・加尔文 |
[04:27] | Two fires. Two families in three weeks. | 三周 两个家庭 两起火灾 |
[04:29] | The first family, the Jarvises, all died. | 第一个家庭是贾维斯一家 全部死亡 |
[04:33] | Last night, the Cutlers. Only one survivor. Charlotte Cutler. | 昨晚 卡特勒一家 只有一人幸存 夏洛特・卡特勒 |
[04:37] | She’s in critical condition with burns to over 60% of her body. | 她情况危急 全身60%烧伤 |
[04:41] | Well, it’s no accident. It’s the same MO. No fuses. Kerosene. | 这不是事故 手法一致 没用导火线 用煤油助燃 |
[04:45] | Multiple points of origin. Families targeted at home while they slept. | 多个起火点 针对的是一家人 在家睡觉时被害 |
[04:50] | The Bay Area has a serial arsonist. | 湾区出现了连环纵火犯 |
[04:52] | Statistically, 94% of all serial arsonists are male, | 从数据来看 94%的纵火犯都是男性 |
[04:55] | 75% are white, and few, if any, are ever caught. | 75%是白人 只有少数被抓到 |
[04:59] | “Few”? You don’t have a percentage? 16%. | -“少数”吗 你不知道百分比吗 -16% |
[05:02] | And those 16% set 30-plus fires before they’re ever apprehended. | 那16%是纵火超过30余起 才被抓到 |
[05:05] | I’m trying to be more conversational. | 我是想更听上去更口语化些 |
[05:07] | Oh, it’s not working. | 不成功呢 |
[05:10] | Most serial arsonists don’t intend to inflict harm. | 大部分连环纵火犯无意伤人 |
[05:13] | Injuries or deaths, those are accidental. It’s not about violence. | 伤亡都是意外造成的 暴力不是目的 |
[05:16] | For this one it is. | 此案却例外 |
[05:18] | It’s also about power. | 也是为了力量 |
[05:20] | Seeing the destructive force of their fires. | 看到大火的毁灭力量 |
[05:23] | Watching the chaos. | 观察混乱场面 |
[05:24] | For them, fire’s just a substitute for sexual release. | 对于他们 火代替了性释放 |
[05:28] | Oh, great. So, if these guys don’t get laid, they start fires? | 好啊 如果他们没艳福 就纵火吗 |
[05:30] | Or in this case burn entire families to death. | 或者就此案而言 把全家烧死 |
[05:35] | No statistic? | 没有数据了吗 |
[05:36] | No. They don’t have statistics on this guy. One of a kind. | 没有 这人没有数据 他是独一无二的 |
[05:41] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:42] | Three weeks ago, this serial arsonist | 三周前 这位连环纵火犯 |
[05:44] | escalated into a serial killer whose weapon is fire. Why? | 升级成了连环杀人犯 以火为武器 为什么 |
[05:49] | A major event. Possibly the break up of his primary sexual outlet. | 重大事件 可能与他的主性释放对象 分离是诱因 |
[05:54] | A separation. A loss. | 分居 丧偶 |
[05:56] | All right, what about the victims? | 好 那被害人呢 |
[05:58] | SFPD can’t connect the Jarvises and the Cutlers. | 旧金山警局无法找到 贾维斯一家和卡特勒一家的联系 |
[06:00] | But witnesses put an unidentified, late model gold Sedan near both fires. | 但目击者称一辆型号未知的新款的 金色轿车 曾出现在两起火灾现场 |
[06:05] | Run the car. Garcia, run the victims through your system. | 去查车 加西亚 在系统里查被害人 |
[06:08] | If there’s any connection, we need to find it. | 如果存在联系 我们得找到 |
[06:09] | -Yes, sir. -Reid, victimology. | -是 长官 -瑞德 研究被害人特征 |
[06:12] | -I’ll go see Charlotte Cutler. -You took the burn ward last time. | -我去见夏洛特・卡特勒 -上次就是你去了烧伤病房 |
[06:16] | It’s all right. I got it. | 没事 我能行 |
[06:36] | Has she said anything about the fires? | 她提到火灾的事了吗 |
[06:39] | I’m giving her as much painkiller as I can. | 我已经在尽可能多给她止痛药了 |
[06:41] | She asked about her husband and son. | 她问起了丈夫儿子的事 |
[06:43] | She passed out again before I had to answer. | 我还没来不及回答她就又昏了过去 |
[06:46] | So she doesn’t know? | 所以她还不知道吗 |
[06:49] | Whatever you tell her, | 不管你跟她说什么 |
[06:50] | she won’t live long enough to know different. | 她活不到知道真相的时刻了 |
[06:55] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[06:58] | Did she just tell us to lie to a material witness? | 她是叫我们对重要证人撒谎吗 |
[07:02] | No. | 不是 |
[07:04] | She told us that we could. | 她是说我们可以撒谎 |
[07:15] | Welcome. Ricardo Vega, | 欢迎 李嘉图・维嘉 |
[07:17] | -SFFD Arson Unit. -Hi. Jason Gideon. | -旧金山警局纵火组 -杰森・吉迪恩 |
[07:19] | This is Derek Morgan. | 这是德瑞克・莫根 |
[07:20] | “The most likely arson suspect is the first responder | “纵火案最有嫌疑的人是应急人员” |
[07:22] | “who set both fires with premeditated intent | “纵火时就已考虑好” |
[07:24] | “to return to it in a professional capacity.” | “要以职业身份重回现场” |
[07:26] | -You’ve read my paper. -Profiles of A Serial Arsonist. | -你读过我的论文 -连环纵火犯侧写 |
[07:29] | I make everyone on my team read it. | 我逼全队都看了 |
[07:30] | I’ve run the first responders of both fires. | 我查过了两起火灾的应急人员 |
[07:32] | These are the pedigrees of everyone that was here that night. | 这是当晚所有出勤人员的档案 |
[07:35] | No fire, police or EMT responded to both. | 没有消防 警察或急救人员 两起案件都响应了 |
[07:37] | No one? | -没有吗 |
[07:38] | Except me, which is why I’ve included copies | -除了我 所以我还附上了 |
[07:40] | of my department performance reviews, medical records, and psych evals. | 本部门的绩效审核 医疗记录和心理评估 |
[07:44] | -That’s unnecessary. -No, it’s not. | -没必要 -是啊 |
[07:46] | Your best suspect is a fireman who saw both fires burning. | 嫌疑最大的人是 看见两起大火燃烧的消防员 |
[07:48] | That’s me. | 而那就是我 |
[07:50] | I’m saving you time. Come on. I’ll walk you through it. | 我是在替你们省时间 来吧 我带你们看看现场 |
[07:59] | Mrs Cutler? | 卡特勒太太 |
[08:01] | I’m Special Agent Aaron Hotchner. | 我是特别探员亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[08:03] | -This is Special Agent Emily Prentiss. -Paul? | -这是特别探员艾米莉・普兰蒂斯 -保罗 |
[08:07] | Where’s Paul? | 保罗在哪 |
[08:09] | Your son… | 你儿子… |
[08:10] | Was with you the night of the fire. That’s why we’re here. | 在大火当晚也在场 所以我们才来 |
[08:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[08:16] | We’re FBI agents. | 我们是联邦调查局探员 |
[08:17] | We think that the fire may have been set intentionally. | 我们认为可能是有人蓄意纵火 |
[08:20] | I’m very tired. | 我好累 |
[08:22] | I understand. This is very important. | 我理解 这很重要 |
[08:25] | Do you think you could just give us a couple of minutes? | 你能不能跟我们谈几分钟 |
[08:30] | I want you to think back to that night. | 请你好好回想那天晚上 |
[08:33] | Was there anything out of the ordinary? | 有任何不寻常的事吗 |
[08:38] | Think about the things that you normally do. | 想想看你一般会做的那些事 |
[08:42] | Get undressed, wash your face. | 脱衣服 洗脸 |
[08:45] | I couldn’t brush my teeth. | 我无法刷牙 |
[08:47] | Dennis! The water’s not working! | 丹尼斯 停水了 |
[08:51] | I’ll check it. | 我去看看 |
[08:53] | Dennis got the water back on. | 丹尼斯把水弄好了 |
[08:57] | And then we… | 然后我们… |
[09:00] | Then you went to bed? | 然后你们就上床了吗 |
[09:05] | -Do you remember what woke you up? -Paul. | -你记得你是怎么醒的吗 -保罗 |
[09:08] | Not the smoke alarms? | 不是烟雾报警器吗 |
[09:13] | It was Paul. | 是保罗 |
[09:15] | What else do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[09:21] | Dennis unlocked it and it wouldn’t open. | 丹尼斯打开了锁 但打不开 |
[09:25] | -He unlocked what? -The front door. | -打开什么 -前门 |
[09:27] | Somebody please help us. Please. | 谁来救救我们 |
[09:35] | -What’s wrong? -I can’t. | -怎么了 -打不开 |
[09:43] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[09:47] | Somebody, please… | 救命啊 |
[09:48] | Help us. Please. | 救救我们 |
[09:55] | And then I saw the fireman. | 然后我看到了消防员 |
[10:00] | And I knew it was going to be okay. | 我就知道会没事了 |
[10:04] | Dennis! Paul! Where’s my baby? | 丹尼斯 保罗 我的孩子呢 |
[10:09] | -Paul. Where are they? Are they okay? -They’re fine. | -保罗 他们在哪 他们还好吗 -他们没事 |
[10:13] | They’re just outside in the waiting room. | 他们就在外面的等候室 |
[10:29] | I don’t want them to see me like this. | 我不希望他们见到我这样 |
[10:32] | No, I’m not ready. Could you, please, tell them to wait a minute? | 我还没准备好 你可以叫他们等等吗 |
[10:37] | Please? I’m not ready. | 拜托 我没准备好 |
[10:39] | Agent Prentiss will tell them. You call Gideon and Morgan. | 普兰蒂斯探员会去说的 你去联系吉迪恩和莫根 |
[10:50] | I can stay with you until you’re ready, if you like. | 我可以陪你 直到你准备好 可以吗 |
[10:56] | I’d like that. | 好 |
[11:18] | She told her husband there was no water. | 她跟她丈夫说没有水了 |
[11:22] | -Where’s the shut off? -The main is at the sidewalk. | -水阀在哪 -主水管在人行道上 |
[11:27] | Okay, so I’m the UnSub. | 好 我是不明嫌犯 |
[11:36] | I need to get in the house. | 我需要进入这家 |
[11:41] | So I turn the water off right here, | 于是我关掉了这里的水阀 |
[11:46] | and then I wait. | 然后我等待 |
[11:56] | I wait for him to come outside. | 我等着他出门 |
[12:06] | I wait for them to go to sleep. | 我等到他们睡觉 |
[12:13] | And then I carefully pour the fuel, | 然后我小心地倒好燃料 |
[12:21] | cutting access to the back door. | 切断到后门的路 |
[12:26] | I leave them only one way to get out. | 我只给他们留了一条出路 |
[12:36] | Front door. | 前门 |
[12:40] | She said Dennis unlocked it. It still wouldn’t open. | 她说丹尼斯打开了锁 但门没开 |
[12:44] | When we got here it was unlocked. Door opens in. | 我们到时 门没锁 门向里开 |
[12:46] | Nothing held it from the outside, | 外面没有东西拉住它 |
[12:48] | so whatever he used to keep it shut was on the inside. | 所以他用来顶住门的东西在里面 |
[12:50] | Here. See these light spots? | 这里 看这些颜色淡的地方 |
[12:54] | Something was jammed in there. | 有什么东西被卡了进去 |
[12:55] | Shielded the surface beneath it from the smoke. | 让下表面没被烟熏黑 |
[12:58] | Wedged in tight. Some kind of expanding tool. | 紧紧得楔住 某种扩展工具 |
[13:00] | So where is it? | 东西在哪呢 |
[13:01] | If he jammed it from the inside, it’d still be there. | 如果是从屋里卡住的 应该还在 |
[13:03] | -We didn’t find anything. -He took it with him. | -我们没发现任何东西 -他带走了 |
[13:05] | Well, that means he would have still been inside as it was burning. | 那么房子烧起来时 他就还在屋里 |
[13:07] | He would have had to have been in full fire gear. | 那他得穿全套消防衣 |
[13:10] | -She didn’t see a fireman. -She saw the UnSub. | -她看到的不是消防员 -她看到了不明嫌犯 |
[13:14] | Now, hold on, the house is on fire. Why would he stay inside of it? | 等等 房子都着火了 他怎么还待在里面 |
[13:18] | He wanted to watch them burn. | 他想看他们烧死 |
[13:22] | Somebody, please, help us! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[13:31] | 旧金山警局总部 加州 旧金山 | |
[13:33] | This place is great. They have their own espresso machine. | 这里好棒 还有自己的浓缩咖啡机 |
[13:36] | -Dr Reid, this is Detective Castro. -Hi. | -瑞德博士 这是卡斯特罗警探 -嗨 |
[13:38] | She is with the SFPD liaison. | 她是旧金山警局的联络人 |
[13:40] | I burned my hand on the espresso machine. | 我在浓缩咖啡机上烫到了手 |
[13:43] | A genius, you said? | 你还说他是天才 |
[13:45] | Yeah. His coordination drops off when he’s thinking. | 是啊 他思考时协调能力就下线了 |
[13:48] | Good, because we need to figure out | 好 我们需要想清楚 |
[13:49] | why this psycho chooses these families. | 这疯子为什么选这些家庭 |
[13:52] | He’s most likely targeting the men. | 他针对的很可能是男人 |
[13:54] | They’re the most similar members of the two families. | 他们是两户家庭里最类似的成员 |
[13:56] | Sue Jarvis, 29, worked full time. | 苏・贾维斯 29岁 全职女性 |
[13:58] | Charlotte Cutler, 39, was a stay-at-home mom. | 而夏洛特・卡特勒 39岁 则是居家主妇 |
[14:01] | The Jarvises had two girls in public grade school. | 贾维斯夫妇有两个女儿 上公共小学 |
[14:04] | The Cutlers had a son in private high school. | 卡特勒夫妇的儿子上私立高中 |
[14:06] | The Jarvises went to church. The Cutlers didn’t. | 贾维斯一家去教堂 卡特勒家不去 |
[14:08] | Nothing holds. Except with the men. | 什么都不类似 除了男主人 |
[14:09] | Both in their late 30s, white, approximately 6′ tall, brown hair. | 都是年近40 白人 大概1米82 棕色头发 |
[14:14] | Nice homes. Nice families. Good jobs. That’s the connection. | 家庭美满 工作如意 这就是联系 |
[14:18] | What connection? Cutler was a lawyer. | 什么联系 卡特勒是律师 |
[14:20] | Jarvis an executive. There’s no evidence they ever met. | 贾维斯是高管 没有证据表明他们见过面 |
[14:23] | But they’re of the same type. | 但他们类型相同 |
[14:24] | We know that most serial arsonists are white males. | 我们知道大部分连环纵火犯是 白人男性 |
[14:26] | A complex MO develops over time. This guy’s in his mid-30s. | 复杂的手法是慢慢形成的 这人35岁左右 |
[14:30] | He sees the victims as successful versions of himself | 他把被害人视为成功版的自己 |
[14:33] | and he resents them for it. | 并因此怨恨他们 |
[14:36] | I’ll issue an APB for a resentful 6′ white guy. | 我会发一份全境通告 寻找充满怨恨的1米82的白人 |
[14:46] | Okay, great. I got it. Thanks. | 好 很好 知道了 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Charlotte Cutler died. | 夏洛特・卡特勒过世了 |
[14:51] | Sorry. Next time, I’ll go. | 抱歉 下次我去 |
[14:53] | What have we got on the vehicle? | 车辆查到什么了 |
[14:55] | It was a 1999 gold Ford Taurus. | 是辆1999年的金色福特金牛座 |
[14:58] | 85% of that model colour combo | 85%的该款该色车 |
[15:00] | were sold domestically as fleet vehicles. | 是在国内作为车队车出售 |
[15:02] | -Company cars, rental fleets. -You checked rental agencies? | -公司车 租赁车队 -可以查下租车行吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah, no-one kept one for the past three weeks | 没人在过去三周里一直租着一辆 |
[15:08] | or rented during both fires. | 或在两次火灾时租过 |
[15:09] | So I was thinking, who keeps a rental car for three weeks? | 所以我在想 谁会租一辆车三周 |
[15:13] | -And if it’s not a rental? -It would have to be a company car. | -如果不是租赁的 -就肯定是公司车 |
[15:16] | This guy, he had to have time to stalk his victims | 这人需要有时间跟踪被害人 |
[15:18] | and if his job involved driving… | 如果他的工作就需要开车 |
[15:20] | There was a serial arsonist up in Seattle, early ’90s. | 1990年代初西雅图有一个连环纵火犯 |
[15:23] | -Paul Kenneth Keller. -Yeah. | -保罗・肯尼斯・凯勒 -对 |
[15:25] | He used to drive around all day selling advertising for his dad’s agency | 他会整日开着车转 给他爸的机构卖广告 |
[15:29] | and picking out places to burn. | 并选出纵火地点 |
[15:31] | Company car. Good work, JJ. | 公司车 干得好 珍珍 |
[15:33] | Let’s do the profile. | 我们来发侧写吧 |
[15:37] | This UnSub we’re looking for is a highly intelligent, | 不明嫌犯是35到45岁的白人男子 |
[15:40] | underachieving, 35-to-45-year-old white male | 非常聪明 但成就不高 |
[15:43] | with a severe narcissistic character disorder. | 有严重的自恋型人格障碍 |
[15:46] | Nothing in his life works for long. | 他人生里什么都持续不长 |
[15:49] | If he was married, he’s now divorced. And if employed, it won’t last. | 如果他结过婚 现在离婚了 如果他有工作 也坚持不了多久 |
[15:53] | What he wants is admiration, but he’s got no respect for others. | 他渴求崇拜 但他全然不尊敬他人 |
[15:57] | Not their feelings, and most certainly not their safety. | 不尊敬他们的感受 更不尊敬他们的安全 |
[15:59] | He feels entitled. | 他自以为是 |
[16:00] | He’s like a petulant adolescent. | 就像个任性的青少年 |
[16:02] | He both resents and he absolutely expects others to take care of him. | 他又讨厌又希望得到他人的照顾 |
[16:06] | And given that a male relative wouldn’t tolerate this behaviour, | 由于男性亲属不会忍受这种行为 |
[16:09] | he most likely lives with a female relative. | 他很可能跟女性亲属同住 |
[16:10] | His mother, grandmother, aunt, whom he exploits. | 他的妈妈 祖母或外祖母 姑妈或姨妈 并利用她们 |
[16:13] | His arson kit is expensive, fire suit, oxygen mask. | 他的纵火工具很昂贵 消防服 氧气面罩 |
[16:18] | This suggests that he may be employed, | 所以他可能有工作 |
[16:19] | but his personality will not allow him | 但以他的性格 |
[16:21] | to work closely with others in an office setting. | 是无法在办公室跟他人密切合作的 |
[16:23] | This along with the information about | 再加上他车辆的信息 |
[16:25] | his vehicle leads us to believe that | 我们认为 |
[16:27] | he’s a travelling salesman of some sort | 他是某种旅行推销员 |
[16:29] | who works for a company big enough not to notice that he’s a sociopath. | 在一家足够大的公司工作 以至于他们没发现他反社会 |
[16:33] | Okay. This scumbag has issues. We all get it. But why fire? | 好吧 这混蛋有问题 这我们都懂 但为什么纵火 |
[16:38] | He’s like a drug addict. | 他就像瘾君子 |
[16:40] | Only fire’s his drug, and each time an addict needs a fix, | 但火就是他的毒品 每次瘾君子需要吸一口 |
[16:43] | they need more of the drug to get off, | 都会需要更多毒品才能爽够 |
[16:45] | so his crimes will most likely get much worse. | 所以他的罪行很可能会不断加重 |
[16:48] | It would be almost impossible for him to quit without help. | 没人帮忙 他基本上没可能戒掉 |
[16:56] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:58] | She shoots, she scores! | 她射门 她得分了 |
[17:02] | The crowd goes wild. | 观众们欢呼了起来 |
[17:05] | I just put the entire department on tach alert. | 我刚下令 让整个部门保持战术警戒状态 |
[17:08] | Garcia’s on line one. | 加西亚来电话了 |
[17:12] | Brace yourselves. I’m gonna teach you the meaning of “lust.” | 准备好吧 我要教你们明白 什么是“淫欲” |
[17:15] | Did she say “lust”? | -她是说“淫欲”吗 -是的 |
[17:17] | I cross-referenced every known fact on the victims, | 我刚对比了被害人所有的已知信息 |
[17:20] | and I just found a web site that links both Dennis Cutler’s | 我发现了一个网站把丹尼斯・卡特勒 |
[17:22] | and Matthew Jarvis’ companies on a list of, “Businesses guilty of LUST.” | 和马修・贾维斯的公司都列在了 犯有“淫欲”罪行的公司的名单上 |
[17:27] | I’m missing something. | 我不懂 |
[17:28] | “Leaking Underground Storage Tanks.” | 地下存储罐泄露 |
[17:30] | The web site belongs to a recently formed | 该网络属于近期成立的 |
[17:32] | San Francisco chapter of the Earth Defense Front. | 地球防御阵线的旧金山分部 |
[17:35] | The EDF? The eco-terrorist group? | 地球防御阵线 那个生态恐怖组织吗 |
[17:37] | They aren’t eco-terrorists. They’re environmental activists. | 他们不是生态恐怖组织 只是环保活动家 |
[17:39] | Dennis Cutler and Matthew Jarvis may disagree with you. | 丹尼斯・卡特勒和马修・贾维斯 可能不这么想 |
[17:41] | I’m pretty sure some EDF people | 有些地球防御阵线的人 |
[17:43] | were sent up for torching an SUV dealership a while back in San Diego. | 被派去烧了圣地亚哥的 一个运动型多用途汽车经销商店 |
[17:46] | -Nobody died in those fires. -Maybe they got lucky. | -那场火灾里并没死人 -或许是他们走运 |
[17:49] | No, it’s not luck. This group’s dedicated to protecting life. | 不 不是走运 这个组织的目标是保护生命 |
[17:52] | What do they, wait till no-one’s home and then light the place up? | 怎么 他们等到没人在家时再点火吗 |
[17:55] | That’s exactly what they do. | 就是这样 |
[17:56] | So who… Tell me who we’re playing again today. | 告诉我 今天要跟谁对战 |
[17:58] | -Playing the Jets. -The Jets, right. Okay. All right. | -喷气机队 -喷气机队 好 好吧 |
[18:01] | Well, go get them, buddy. I’ll be there in a second. | 去拿下他们吧 我们马上就去 |
[18:03] | Katie, come on! We’re not going to be late twice in one week. | 凯蒂 走 我们一周不能迟到两次 |
[18:09] | -Yeah. -I’m coming. | -喂 -我就来 |
[18:12] | Come on, sweetie. Okay, I’m coming. | -快点 亲爱的 -好了 来了 |
[18:14] | Right. | 好 |
[18:15] | No, I got that. Yeah. | 不 我知道 好 |
[18:18] | No, we’re leaving… We’re leaving right now. | 不 我们正要走…这就走 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:23] | All right, guys, we ready? | 好 你们准备好了吗 |
[18:25] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:27] | -Belt. -Yes. | -安全带 -好 |
[18:32] | -What’s wrong? -I don’t know. It’s not opening. | -怎么了 -我不知道 就是打不开 |
[18:35] | Are you telling me that the FBI doesn’t have files on organisations like this? | 你是说 联邦调查局并没有 这种组织的档案吗 |
[18:40] | Lists of members? | 没有成员名单吗 |
[18:41] | Domestic groups like the EDF aren’t the Bureau’s top priority right now. | 地球防御阵线这样的国内组织 现在不是联邦调查局的重点关注对象 |
[18:44] | Besides, they’re more of a movement than an organisation. | 再说 他们更像运动 而非组织 |
[18:46] | There’s a central ideology, but the chapters are independent. | 是有核心思想 但各分部是独立的 |
[18:50] | They don’t pay dues and they don’t keep membership lists. | 他们不付会员费 也不记录会员名单 |
[18:52] | What if one of the chapters has broken ranks and has a new belief? | 如果有分部造反 提出新的信仰呢 |
[18:56] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[18:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:00] | Hey! Get out, guys. Get out. Get out. | 出去 快出去 |
[19:01] | -Come on, kids, get out. Get out. -Daddy, it’s not opening. | -孩子们 快出去 -爸爸 打不开 |
[19:03] | -Get out, now. Open the doors. Get out. -Dad, it’s not opening. | -出去 打开门 -爸爸 打不开 |
[19:06] | It’s not opening. It won’t open, Dad. | -打不开 -打不开 爸爸 |
[19:09] | Hurting people’s never been part of it. It doesn’t track. It doesn’t fit the profile. | 他们从未想伤害人 说不通 不符合侧写 |
[19:13] | Garcia, can you identify how many members | 加西亚 你能确定 |
[19:15] | are in this particular EDF chapter? | 这个地球防御阵线分部有多少人吗 |
[19:17] | It looks like 100 to 150. | 似乎是100到150个 |
[19:20] | What are you doing? It’s not opening. | -你干什么呢 -打不开 |
[19:22] | Come on, sweetheart. I’m scared, Daddy. | -快 亲爱的 -我好怕 爸爸 |
[19:24] | I’m scared. We can’t get out. Get these doors open! | -我害怕 我们出不去 -打开门 |
[19:25] | -Open! -I’m trying, Dad. Start the car. | -打开 -我在开了 爸爸 把车发动 |
[19:28] | I’m trying. It won’t start. Hurry. | -我尽力了 打不开 -快点 |
[19:30] | Dad, I’m scared! | 爸爸 我好怕 |
[19:32] | I can’t open it, Dad. It’s stuck. | 我打不开 爸爸 卡住了 |
[19:35] | I can’t get out! | 我出不去 |
[19:38] | Dad! I can’t open it, Dad! I can’t get out! | 爸爸 我打不开 爸爸 我下不去 |
[20:03] | Thomas R. Dunleivy. Dunbrook Development Group. | 托马斯・R・邓利维 邓布鲁克开发集团 |
[20:08] | Unless… Okay, I’m sending you a file on the EDF leader. | 除非…好 我这就把 地球防御阵线负责人的档案发你 |
[20:12] | Evan Abby, 41, 5’11”, 185 pounds. | 埃文・艾比 41岁 1米79 84公斤 |
[20:16] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[20:17] | Pardon me for asking, sir, but how do we even know he’s involved? | 长官 恕我冒昧问一句 我们怎么知道他涉案了 |
[20:20] | We don’t. That’s why we’re interviewing Abby at the crime scene. | 我们无法知道 所以我们要在 犯罪现场盘问艾比 |
[20:22] | If he is the leader of the EDF, | 如果他是地球防御阵线的负责人 |
[20:24] | his reaction to all this should tell us exactly what we need to know. | 他对这场面的反应 就足以让我们掌握情况了 |
[20:31] | -Where do you guys want it? -This is the spot. | -你们要摆在哪 -就这里 |
[20:34] | When he arrives, bring the fake bodies right past us. | 等他到了后 把假尸体从我们身边抬过去 |
[20:36] | Nice and slow. I want him to get a good look. | 慢慢来 让他好好看看 |
[20:40] | Remind me to never play poker with you guys. | 提醒我千万别跟你们打扑克 |
[20:45] | -What do we have on this guy? Hotch? -What? | -我们对他有何了解 霍奇 -什么 |
[20:49] | What do we have on the EDF leader? | 我们知道地球防御阵线负责人的 什么情况 |
[20:51] | Evan Abby, 41, divorced. | 埃文・艾比 41岁 离异 |
[20:53] | Father of Liam, 14. Environmental engineer. | 儿子是利亚姆 14岁 环境工程师 |
[20:56] | Does consults on real estate projects. | 为地产项目做咨询 |
[20:58] | Has TIRKS with every company on the EDF list. | 跟地球防御阵线名单上的 所有公司都结了梁子 |
[21:01] | I can’t wait to meet him. | 等不及见他了 |
[21:06] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[21:09] | Mr Abby, these are Special Agents Jason Gideon and Aaron Hotchner. | 艾比先生 他们是特别探员 杰森・吉迪恩和亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[21:12] | Mr Abby, thank you for coming. | 艾比先生 感谢前来 |
[21:14] | Agent Prentiss said you needed my help with a LUST-related fire? | 普兰蒂斯探员说你们需要我帮忙 发生了一起跟地下存储罐泄露有关的火灾 |
[21:18] | Yeah. It’s pretty bad. | 对 情况很糟 |
[21:20] | Tom, Brad, Katie Dunleivy. All burned to death. | 汤姆 布拉德和凯蒂・邓利维 都烧死了 |
[21:27] | So, where’s the… Where’s the leaking storage tank? | 泄露的存储罐在哪 |
[21:31] | Katie was only 12. | 凯蒂才12岁 |
[21:34] | You’ve got a son about that age, don’t you? | 你也有个差不多这么大的儿子吧 |
[21:38] | Do you know Tom Dunleivy? | -你认识汤姆・邓利维吗 |
[21:40] | What is this? | -怎么这么问 |
[21:42] | He worked for Dunbrook Development Group. | 他为邓布鲁克开发集团工作 |
[21:44] | Why are you asking me these questions? | 你们问我这些干什么 |
[21:45] | You posted Dunbrook on your web site. | 你把邓布鲁克列在了你的网站上 |
[21:48] | My web site? Look, I came down here voluntarily | 我的网站?我可是自愿过来 |
[21:50] | because I was told you needed help with a LUST-related fire. | 协助处理据说是一起 跟地下存储罐泄露相关的火灾的 |
[21:53] | Three fires. Three families. | 是三起火灾 三个家庭 |
[21:57] | Three fathers who worked for companies | 三位父亲都为被列在了你的 |
[22:00] | posted on your EDF web site. | 地球防御阵线网站上的公司工作 |
[22:01] | All burned to death. You worked for these companies. | 都被烧死了 你曾为这些公司工作 |
[22:04] | -Every one on your list. -Are you accusing me of a crime? | -你清单上的公司都是 -你是说我是纵火犯吗 |
[22:08] | What do you think? | -你觉得呢 |
[22:09] | Mr Abby, I support your cause. I reject these methods. | -艾比先生 我支持你的大业 但我反对这样的办法 |
[22:13] | Well, I don’t know what cause or methods you’re referring to. | 我不知道你指的是什么大业 什么办法 |
[22:17] | You created the site. You posted the list. | 你创建了网站 你发布了清单 |
[22:19] | You’re the leader of the EDF. | 你是地球防御阵线的负责人 |
[22:20] | Well, if you could prove that, we wouldn’t be | 如果你们能证明 |
[22:22] | having this conversation, would we? | 也不会找我来这里问话了 是吧 |
[22:24] | Mr Abby, people are dying. Children, Mr Abby. | 艾比先生 有人死去了 孩子 艾比先生 |
[22:28] | We know EDF strategy has always abhorred violence. | 我们知道地球防御阵线 一向不喜欢采取暴力手段 |
[22:31] | I’m asking you, has EDF strategy changed? | 我问你 地球防御阵线的策略有变化吗 |
[22:35] | No. It hasn’t. | 没有 |
[22:43] | He could barely look at this. | 他简直不忍直视 |
[22:45] | A serial arsonist wouldn’t be able to peel his eyes away. | 连环纵火犯会无法移开目光 |
[22:48] | He’s hiding something. More than just his support for the EDF. | 他有所隐瞒 不仅是对地球防御阵线的支持 |
[22:52] | Hey, it occurred to me. | 我突然想到 |
[22:53] | If all I knew about the EDF was that they went around burning down | 如果我只知道地球防御阵线 到处去烧 |
[22:57] | SUV dealerships and housing developments… | 运动型多用途汽车经销商店 和房屋开发商 |
[23:00] | -Well, that’s a common misconception. -That’s my point. | -那是常见的误解 -我就是这意思 |
[23:03] | What if our profile is right | 会不会我们的侧写是对的 |
[23:05] | and the UnSub held the same misconception? | 但不明嫌犯也有同样的误解 |
[23:08] | He wants to fit in, he wants people around him | 他是想融入 他希望周围的人 |
[23:10] | to appreciate what he does. | 赞赏他的所为 |
[23:12] | Isn’t it possible that the UnSub joined the EDF thinking… | 有没有可能不明嫌犯 加入地球防御阵线时以为… |
[23:15] | -It was an arsonists’ club? -Sure, it’s possible. | -那是个纵火俱乐部 -是 有可能 |
[23:19] | If we give Abby our UnSub’s profile, couldn’t he help us identify him? | 如果我们把不明嫌犯的侧写拿给艾比 他不能帮我们确认他的身份吗 |
[23:23] | We can’t give Abby the profile. Not until we find out what he’s hiding. | 我们不能把侧写给艾比 我们得先查明他隐瞒了什么 |
[23:26] | Still, it seems Abby’s our best chance of finding the UnSub. | 但看来 艾比还是我们找到 不明嫌犯的绝佳机会 |
[23:30] | -You want Abby or the ex-wife? -Abby. | -你要找艾比还是他前妻? -艾比 |
[23:40] | ALISON: At Berkeley 20 years ago, Evan was a different person. | 20年前 在伯克利 埃文完全是另一个人 |
[23:43] | In every way. Warm. Funny. Honest. Even naive. | 方方面面都不一样 温暖 风趣 诚实 甚至天真 |
[23:50] | -What happened? -We had school loans. | -发生了什么 -我们借了助学贷款 |
[23:52] | I got pregnant. | 而我怀孕了 |
[23:55] | His job… | 他的工作 |
[23:57] | Evan was an environmental consultant. | 埃文是环境顾问 |
[24:00] | Builders hired him to help them clean up their sites, | 建筑商雇他来清理他们的工地 |
[24:04] | to make sure they were up to EPA code. | 确保工地符合环保署规定 |
[24:06] | Evan thought they hired him to do the right thing. | 埃文还以为他们雇他 是让他做正确的事 |
[24:09] | -Did he? -Well, developers don’t care about | -是吗 -开发商才不在乎 |
[24:11] | mercury in the ground water. | 土壤里含汞 |
[24:13] | They just want to pass inspection as fast and cheap as possible. | 他们只想尽快通过检查 并尽量节省成本 |
[24:17] | He had a budget. It was never enough, but they didn’t care how he spent it | 他能拿到预算 但永远都不够 他们也不过问他怎么花 |
[24:23] | as long as they passed inspection. | 只要能通过检查就行 |
[24:25] | -Well, how did Evan deal with that? -He drank. | -那埃文怎么应对的 -他酗酒 |
[24:30] | -It got bad. -How bad? | -情况变得很糟 -多糟 |
[24:32] | I thought he might hurt himself. I didn’t know if he could live with it. | 我担心他伤害自己 我不知道他能不能承担 |
[24:38] | How’s his relationship with your son, Liam? | 他跟你儿子利亚姆的关系如何 |
[24:40] | He doesn’t have one. | 他完全不管不顾 |
[24:42] | I had to threaten to take him to court to get him to pay child support. | 我不得不威胁把他告上法庭 他才支付子女抚养费 |
[24:47] | It must have either scared the hell out of him or really pissed him off. | 那肯定要么吓坏了他 要么气坏了他 |
[24:52] | -Why’s that? -Because every Sunday night | -怎么说 -因为这九个月来 |
[24:55] | for the past nine months, he tosses $2,000 cash through the mail slot. | 每个周日晚上 他都从投邮口投两千美元现金进来 |
[25:02] | He left us long before I threw him out. | 他早在我赶走他前就离开了我们 |
[25:07] | Honey, I don’t know. | 亲爱的 我不知道 |
[25:10] | I will. | 我会的 |
[25:12] | And I promise I’ll make it up to you. Okay. I love you, too. | 我保证我会弥补你的 好 我也爱你 |
[25:19] | -Everything okay? -Yeah. | -一切都好吗 -嗯 |
[25:21] | You know, for a guy claiming to be innocent, he’s acting pretty guilty. | 他自称无辜 行为看上去却很像有罪 |
[25:24] | Never underestimate the effect | 可别低估 |
[25:26] | being confronted by the FBI will have on a suspect. | 被联邦调查局质问 可能对嫌疑人造成的影响 |
[25:29] | I don’t think he’s affected. I think he’s freaked out. | 我觉得他这不叫受影响 而是吓坏了 |
[25:32] | In the time we’ve been watching him, | 我们监视他期间 |
[25:33] | he’s packed his belongings into cardboard boxes, | 他把自己的财物收拾进了纸板箱里 |
[25:36] | hit his attorney’s office and four banks. | 去了他律师的办公室和四家银行 |
[25:39] | It does look like he’s getting ready to run. | 他看上去的确像是想跑 |
[25:41] | The question is, what do we do? | 问题是 我们怎么办 |
[25:45] | For now, nothing. We just watch. | 现在什么都不做 继续观察 |
[25:56] | All those people. No booze or music. | 那么多人 不喝酒 不听音乐 |
[25:59] | That’s either a very lame going away party or an EDF meeting. | 那要么是很逊的告别派对 要么就是地球防御阵线的集会 |
[26:03] | We need to set surveillance up. Grab your camera. | 我们需要准备好监控 拿上你的照相机 |
[26:05] | -Where should I set up? -Right here. | -我该去哪 -这里就行 |
[26:08] | He’s hiding something. | 他有所隐瞒 |
[26:09] | We don’t have a warrant, we don’t have surprise. | 我们没有搜查令 他又知道我们的企图 |
[26:11] | You want to intimidate him. | 你想震慑他 |
[26:13] | I want another chance to find out what he’s hiding. | 我想再有个机会查明 他到底在隐瞒什么 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:20] | Smile, everybody. | 笑啊 各位 |
[26:51] | Oh, wow, it looks like intimidation worked. | 看来震慑成功了 |
[27:02] | So, what is it with you? | 你们怎么回事 |
[27:04] | Shoving a bunch of dead kids in my face wasn’t enough? | 把孩子死去的照片 塞在我鼻子底下还不够 |
[27:06] | Thought I needed a little harassment, too? | 还觉得需要骚扰我一下吗 |
[27:08] | It’s over, all right? | 结束了 好吗 |
[27:10] | I denounced the fires and the people responsible for them, | 我抨击了火灾和纵火的人 |
[27:12] | and I just disbanded the EDF. | 我刚解散了地球防御阵线 |
[27:14] | If the EDF had nothing to do with the fires, why would you disband? | 如果地球防御阵线跟火灾无关 你为什么要解散它 |
[27:17] | Do you have kids, Agent Hotchner? | 你有孩子吗 霍奇纳探员 |
[27:19] | I have a son like you. | 我像你一样有个儿子 |
[27:21] | Good. Then I’m going to tell you this, one father to another. | 很好 那我作为父亲跟你说这话 |
[27:24] | I started the EDF for my son, and yours. | 我创建地球防御阵线就是为了儿子 也为了你的儿子 |
[27:27] | Not to have some other guy’s son burn to death. | 不是为了让别人的儿子被烧死 |
[27:31] | I hope your pictures come out. | 希望你的照片能够亮相 |
[27:36] | Prentiss, does he look like he weighs 185 to you? | 普兰蒂斯 你看他像有84公斤吗 |
[27:39] | 165, maybe. | 75公斤差不多 |
[27:40] | Why would he hold a meeting when he knew we were watching? | 他知道我们看着在 为什么还要开会 |
[27:43] | He wanted us to see it. | 他希望我们看到 |
[27:46] | He wanted to make sure that we saw him trying to do the right thing. | 他想让我们看到 他努力去做正确的事了 |
[27:49] | You don’t believe him? | 你不相信他吗 |
[27:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:58] | He seemed pretty angry for a guy who’s trying to do the right thing. | 作为一个在努力做正确的事的人 他看上去好愤怒 |
[28:02] | That’s why we need to get those photos to Garcia. | 所以我们得把照片发给加西亚 |
[28:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:05] | Either he’s angry because he’s guilty and we’re onto him, | 他要么是有罪 所以因为被我们发现而愤怒 |
[28:09] | or he’s angry because his attempts to do the right thing with the EDF | 要么他在气他为了做正确的事 建立了地球防御阵线 |
[28:12] | have gotten people killed. But either way… | 却害死了人 但不论如何… |
[28:15] | The arsonist was here tonight. | 纵火犯今晚也来了 |
[28:19] | Yeah, I’ll show you a sick, deranged coward, you ignorant son of a bitch. | 我叫你知道什么叫变态 疯狂的懦夫 你个无知的混蛋 |
[28:40] | God. Yeah, deranged coward. | 天啊 是啊 疯狂的懦夫 |
[28:50] | Yeah, I’ll show you a deranged coward. | 我叫你知道什么叫疯狂的懦夫 |
[29:11] | Did she call you? Where did she say she was going to? | 她联系你了吗 她说她要去哪 |
[29:16] | Okay, good. Okay. As soon as I get back… | 好 等我回去… |
[29:36] | 天啊 | |
[29:57] | The victim was a CPA. Greg Belew, 39, white, 6′, handsome. | 被害人是个注册会计 格雷戈・布鲁 39岁 白人 1米82 帅气 |
[30:03] | He was talking to his fiancée on his cell when it happened. | 事发时 他正在跟未婚妻通话 |
[30:05] | It was kerosene. Same exact type used in the other fires. | 是煤油 跟其他火灾里用的一样 |
[30:08] | Well, Hotch had Abby under surveillance at the time of the attack, | 袭击发生时 霍奇监视着艾比呢 |
[30:10] | so we know Abby’s not the UnSub. | 艾比肯定不是不明嫌犯了 |
[30:12] | Witnesses put a gold sedan here, so we know this is our guy. | 目击者见过一辆金色轿车 所以肯定是他 |
[30:14] | And given that the attack occurred less than 30 minutes after the EDF meeting | 鉴于袭击发生在地球防御阵线集会 结束半小时内 |
[30:17] | and Abby’s house is less than a mile from here… | 艾比家离这里又不到1.6公里 |
[30:19] | Chances are the UnSub was at Abby’s house. | 不明嫌犯八成去过艾比家 |
[30:22] | He parked some distance away and walked. | 他在隔这有段距离的地方停车 然后走过去 |
[30:24] | This victim wasn’t even connected to the EDF list. | 这名被害人 跟地球防御阵线的清单毫无关系 |
[30:26] | No, he was just a guy who looked like he had a nice life like the others. | 他只是个看上去像其他人那样 过着好生活的人 |
[30:30] | The UnSub didn’t go into a house. He barely even got out of his car. | 不明嫌犯没潜入民宅 甚至几乎没下车 |
[30:33] | There was no planning whatsoever. Why? | 根本没有计划可言 为什么 |
[30:35] | He’s devolving. He’s doing it fast. | 他在退化 而且很快 |
[30:38] | It’s more than that. This was random. | 不止如此 这是随机犯案 |
[30:40] | Impulsive. Adolescent. Like a tantrum. He’s got displaced aggression. | 冲动 不成熟 像发脾气 他把火发在了不该发的地方上 |
[30:44] | He listens to Abby denounce him and his work, it enrages him. | 他听着艾比贬低他和他的作为 这让他愤怒 |
[30:48] | So, that’s the trigger. The UnSub lashes out immediately. | 这就是刺激源 不明嫌犯立刻就发作了 |
[30:51] | Well, if he was at Abby’s, we have him on camera. | 如果他去过艾比家 我们把他拍下来了 |
[30:53] | It’s just a matter of time before Garcia has a suspect list. | 加西亚迟早能整理出嫌疑人名单 |
[30:56] | He’s devolving too rapidly. He’s gonna attack again soon. | 他退化得太快 他很快就会再出击 |
[30:59] | We’re going to have to trust this Abby guy with the profile. Let’s go. | 我们得把侧写告诉艾比 我们走吧 |
[31:04] | 海登医疗中心 | |
[31:11] | He’s leaving, but not in the way we thought. | 他的确要走了 但不像我们想的那样 |
[31:13] | -What do you mean? -He’s seeing his oncologist. | -什么意思 -他去见肿瘤医生了 |
[31:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:18] | It makes sense. | 怪不得呢 |
[31:20] | The banks, the attorney. He’s putting his affairs in order. | 银行 律师 他在料理后事 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:40] | Which one is your son? | 哪个是你儿子 |
[31:45] | Catcher. | 接球手 |
[31:47] | Does he know you’re here? | 他知道你在这里吗 |
[31:48] | I think so, but we have an arrangement. | 应该知道 我们说好了 |
[31:51] | What’s that? | 说好了什么 |
[31:54] | We both pretend I’m not. | 我们都假装我不在 |
[31:56] | Okay. Go. | 好 上 |
[31:58] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:05] | How long do you have? | 你还有多久 |
[32:12] | Six months would be a miracle. | 六个月就是奇迹了 |
[32:14] | -And you haven’t told anyone? -No. | -你还没告诉任何人吗 -没 |
[32:20] | It’s leukaemia. | 是白血病 |
[32:23] | LUST can be lethal. | 地下存储罐泄露可以致命 |
[32:26] | I started the EDF right after I was diagnosed. | 我确诊后 马上就创办了 地球防御阵线 |
[32:31] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:33] | My father, when I was in high school, everyone knew he had affairs. | 我父亲 我上高中时 大家都知道他有外遇 |
[32:37] | Even my mother, but nobody talked about it, | 我妈妈都知道 但没人肯提 |
[32:39] | so I decided to confront him. | 我就决定去质问他 |
[32:42] | And I followed him. | 我跟踪了他 |
[32:44] | The lawyers. The doctors. The banks. The weight loss. | 律师 医生 银行 体重减少 |
[32:50] | It all came back. He had lung cancer. | 我都想起来了 他得的是肺癌 |
[32:58] | -You know what benzene is? -I know it causes cancer. | -你知道苯是什么吗 -我知道它能致癌 |
[33:04] | Leukaemia. | 白血病 |
[33:07] | It’s also highly flammable. | 它还高度易燃 |
[33:10] | They kept it in underground tanks. | 它们把它存放在地下存储罐里 |
[33:12] | It’s expensive to clean up, cheaper to hide. | 它清理起来很昂贵 藏起来很便宜 |
[33:16] | My speciality. | 我的专长 |
[33:19] | Most of the properties were zoned CR. That’s Commercial Restricted. | 大部分地产被归类为CR 商业限制用地 |
[33:24] | Warehouses where nobody worked, so what’s the harm, right? | 做仓库 没人在里面办公 就伤不到人 对吧 |
[33:29] | Well, I just found out that one of those jobs | 可我刚得知 其中一块地 |
[33:32] | was sold and rezoned ES. | 被出售 然后被改定为了ES |
[33:37] | Elementary School. | 小学 |
[33:40] | And you didn’t report it? | 你没上报吗 |
[33:42] | I report it, they come after me and I leave nothing for my son. | 我上报了 他们攻击我 我无法给儿子留下任何东西 |
[33:47] | That’s why I started the EDF, the LUST list. | 所以我才创办了地球防御阵线 还有地下存储罐泄露清单 |
[33:52] | -I was trying to do the right thing. -You still can. | -我是想做正确的事 -你还能做到 |
[33:55] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[33:57] | He was at your house last night and he was angry. | 他昨晚去过你家 而且他很愤怒 |
[34:02] | Yeah, everybody was angry last night. | 昨晚大家都很愤怒 |
[34:04] | They were furious that I shut it all down. | 我要关闭组织 他们感到愤怒 |
[34:06] | He was angry for a different reason. | 他的愤怒原因不一样 |
[34:09] | What you said enraged him, but he’s a coward. | 你的话让他愤怒 但他是个懦夫 |
[34:11] | He wouldn’t confront you. | 他不敢找你正面对质 |
[34:13] | He was probably the only one who wasn’t angry at the time. | 他可能是当时唯一不生气的人 |
[34:15] | He didn’t express anything, until after he left. | 他什么都没表达出来 离开后才爆发 |
[34:27] | Vincent Stiles. | 文森特・斯泰尔斯 |
[34:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:40] | Vincent Stiles. | 文森特・斯泰尔斯 |
[34:42] | Abby’s leaving. Keep a tail on him | 艾比要离开了 跟住他 |
[34:44] | until we have Stiles just to be sure. | 直到我们抓到斯泰尔斯 以防万一 |
[34:45] | Copy that. I have Abby. | 收到 我跟艾比 |
[35:21] | Clear! | 安全 |
[35:27] | Clear. Gideon, he’s not here. | 安全 吉迪恩 他不在这里 |
[35:35] | He got the company names from the EDF web site | 他从地球防御阵线网站获取公司名单 |
[35:37] | and he watched the offices until he found employees that suited his taste. | 然后他监视办公室 直到找到符合他喜好的雇员 |
[35:41] | He just left. A neighbour saw him leave. | 他刚走 有邻居看到他离开了 |
[35:44] | He’s a pharmaceutical sales rep. | 他是医药销售代表 |
[35:46] | He’s been living here since his divorce six weeks ago. | 他自六周前离婚 此后一直住在这里 |
[35:48] | That’s the stressor. | 那就是刺激源 |
[35:49] | Yeah, talk to me. Yeah, I’ll let him know. | 告诉我 好 我告诉他 |
[35:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:54] | Abby shook the tail we had on him. | 艾比甩掉了我们的跟梢 |
[36:13] | Bet you were afraid I wasn’t coming, huh? | 你还担心我不会来 是吧 |
[36:15] | Look, those things that I said about you. | 我之前说的关于你的话 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. I had to say them. | 对不起 我必须那么说 |
[36:25] | I know you’re an artist. | 我知道你是个艺术家 |
[36:28] | A genius. I appreciate your true value. | 是天才 我能欣赏它的真实价值 |
[36:33] | So, what, you just came here to apologise? | 怎么 你是专门过来道歉的吗 |
[36:35] | No. I came here because I respect your talent, | 不 我来 是因为我尊重你的才能 |
[36:41] | and I want to take full advantage of it. | 我想好好利用它 |
[36:56] | Garcia checked Abby’s phone records | 加西亚查了艾比的手机记录 |
[36:58] | and he called Stiles right after I left him. | 我跟他分开后 他马上联系了斯泰尔斯 |
[37:01] | Well, you saw something in Abby that you identified with. | 你在艾比身上看到了 让你产生共鸣的东西 |
[37:07] | I catch killers. I save lives. | 我抓杀人犯 我拯救生命 |
[37:08] | I’m a hero until my key hits my front door, | 我是个英雄 直到我回到家 |
[37:10] | and then I’m just the father and the husband who’s never there. | 就成了永远不在的父亲和丈夫 |
[37:13] | Yeah, I got that one. | 是啊 我也是 |
[37:15] | Here’s the thing. When I’m home, I’m in this silent panic | 是这样的 我处于一种沉默的慌张中 |
[37:20] | because I know that I have to be as good as I can, | 因为我知道我得做得尽量好 |
[37:24] | as fast as I can, because any minute the phone is going to ring | 还得做得尽量快 因为电话随时会响起 |
[37:26] | and my time is up, and that panic is exactly what I saw in Abby. | 我时日不多了 我在艾比身上就看到了那种慌张 |
[37:29] | Good. You’re Abby. You’re a dead man walking. | 好 你是艾比 你是将死之人 |
[37:31] | You’ve got to make this right. You have no time left. | 你要做正确的事 你没时间了 |
[37:33] | How do you do it? Come on, don’t think about it. | 你会怎么做 来 别去想 |
[37:35] | You know the answer. What is it? | 你知道答案是什么 说吧 |
[37:36] | -I’d stop him. -How? | -我阻止他 -怎么阻止 |
[37:38] | I’d burn him. | 烧死他 |
[37:41] | The same way he killed them. | 就像他杀了他们那样 |
[37:43] | And I’d do it where nobody could get hurt. | 我会在没人会受伤的地方这么做 |
[37:47] | Which is why I would call it in first. | 所以我会先报警 |
[37:52] | We got a 911 anonymous tip for a fire in the Harbor District. | 我们收到了911报警 称码头区发生火灾 |
[37:55] | -Is it a warehouse? -Yeah. 6000 San Alameda. | -仓库吗 -对 圣阿拉米达6000号 |
[37:57] | -Can you call Garcia? -She’s right here. | -联系加西亚 -已经打通了 |
[37:58] | Hey, Garcia, can you check the zoning code | 加西亚 查下圣阿拉米达 |
[38:00] | on a warehouse at 6000 San Alameda? | 6000号的分区码 |
[38:02] | Yeah, I certainly can. | 好 没问题 |
[38:04] | The SFPD chopper circled the harbour twice. | 旧金山警局的直升机在港口转了两圈 |
[38:06] | There’s no sign of fire. | 根本没看到火情 |
[38:07] | Okay, 6000 San Alameda is a commercial storage facility. | 好 圣阿拉米达6000号 是一间商用仓库 |
[38:11] | But it looks like the property was just sold, | 但看来这块地刚被出售 |
[38:13] | and the lot was approved for zone conversion. | 地皮还被允许改变土地类型 |
[38:15] | -CR to ES? -Yeah, that’s right. | -CR改为ES吗 -对 没错 |
[38:17] | CR. Commercial Restricted. What’s “ES”? | CR 是商业限制用地 那ES是什么 |
[38:19] | Elementary school, and there’s a leaking benzene tank underneath it. | 小学 它下面有个泄露的苯存储罐 |
[38:21] | -It’s not a false alarm. -There’s no fire there. | -这不是假警报 -那里没有火 |
[38:24] | There’s about to be. | 马上要起火了 |
[38:38] | I started without you. | 我先开始了 |
[38:43] | This is how you do it, right? | 你就这么干的 是吧 |
[38:46] | Yeah, well, a fire’s a fire. But once it gets going, it don’t matter. | 火就是火 只要开始了 就不重要了 |
[38:53] | That’s not… That’s not really true though, is it? | 但不是这样 是吧 |
[38:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:00] | There’s something missing from this scenario, don’t you think? | 这里还缺了点东西 是吧 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry. You lost me. | 抱歉 我不懂 |
[39:07] | The innocent family. You know, the victims. | 无辜的家庭 那些被害人 |
[39:11] | That’s what the suit’s for, right? | 你的消防服就是为了这个 是吧 |
[39:14] | So you can see the terror on their faces as they burn. | 好让你看到他们烧死时 脸上的恐惧 |
[39:21] | But, of course, then you’re here to kill me, right? | 但当然了 你是来杀我的 是吧 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:31] | You’re dead right. | 你说得太对了 |
[39:37] | We can’t put a benzene fire out with water. | 苯起火不能用水浇灭 |
[39:39] | All water does is spread it around. It burns too hot. | 水只会让火扩散 它燃烧时温度极高 |
[39:42] | -Contaminates the ground table. -So you let it burn. | -会污染土地 -只能任由它烧 |
[39:45] | We exhaust the fuel. All we can do is cordon it off, | 我们让燃料耗尽 我们只能拉起警戒线 |
[39:47] | stop it from spreading, and let the benzene burn out. | 阻止它扩散 让苯烧光 |
[39:49] | -Do you understand? -Yeah, I got it. | -你明白吗 -知道了 |
[39:51] | Does Agent Hotchner? | 霍奇纳探员也明白吗 |
[39:55] | -Yeah, what’s up? -Don’t put me on speaker. Just listen. | -什么事 -别开免提 听我说 |
[39:59] | Well, yeah, you can go ahead and shoot me. | 好啊 你开枪吧 |
[40:02] | And then you set this place off like a bomb. | 那你会把这里像炸弹一样点燃 |
[40:08] | No? | 不吗 |
[40:17] | You know, this suit can handle over 1,500 degrees. | 这件消防服能承受八百多度呢 |
[40:21] | Benzene burns so fast, I won’t go through half my air before it goes out. | 苯烧得很快 我的气瓶用不了一半 火就会熄灭 |
[40:25] | Oh, you won’t even go through that much. | 一半都用不上 |
[40:28] | See, benzene burns at twice that. | 苯燃烧的温度是那个的两倍 |
[40:33] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[40:36] | -The right thing. -Why? | -做正确的事 -为什么 |
[40:39] | You didn’t know any of those people! | 你又不认识他们 |
[40:41] | Neither did you! | 你也不认识 |
[40:43] | This fire will spread. | 这火会扩散的 |
[40:45] | Fire department’s on its way. | 消防局已经在赶来了 |
[40:47] | -They can’t fight a benzene fire. -They’ll contain it. | -苯燃烧无法扑灭 -他们能控制住 |
[40:51] | Seriously, what… How do you plan on getting out of here? | 说真的 你打算怎么出去 |
[41:00] | I don’t. | 我没打算出去 |
[41:08] | All engines, confirmed report of major ignition, | 各消防车 发生重大火情 |
[41:11] | 6000 block of San Alameda. | 圣阿拉米达6000号 |
[41:20] | Morgan, what are you doing? | 莫根 你干什么 |
[41:23] | Hotch, it’s too late, man. I’m sorry. | 霍奇 太迟了 对不起 |
[41:28] | -Hotch, stop. Stop! Stop! -What, he’s burning to death… | -霍奇 站住 -怎么 他要烧死了 |
[41:31] | We told him, man. | -我们都跟他说了 |
[41:32] | -…and we’re just going to stand here? -Look at it, man. It’s over. | -我们就站在这里吗 -看看吧 结束了 |
[41:46] | He wanted his death to mean something. | 他希望自己的死有价值 |
[42:04] | Authorities have assured us that benzene | 当局向我们保证 |
[42:06] | poses no immediate threat to the area. | 苯对这一区不构成即刻威胁 |
[42:08] | And fire officials say so far the only known fatalities appear to be | 消防人员说 目前看来 唯一的两名死伤者 |
[42:12] | the two arsonists, who have yet to be identified. | 就是两名纵火者 他们的身份尚未确认 |
[42:21] | I found this in Abby’s car. | 我在艾比的车里发现了这个 |
[42:37] | Gandhi said, “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. | 甘地说 “像是明天就会死去那样生活” |
[42:41] | “Learn as if you were to live forever.” | “像是可以永生那样去学习” |
[42:44] | Here he is. Thanks. | 他来了 谢谢 |
[42:48] | -Mom, what’s going on? -It’s okay, Liam. | -妈妈 怎么了 -没事 利亚姆 |
[42:50] | Liam, my name’s Aaron. I was a friend of your dad’s. | 利亚姆 我叫亚伦 我是你爸的朋友 |
[42:55] | -I saw you with him at my practice. -That’s right. | -我练习时见过你跟他在一起 -是啊 |
[42:58] | You weren’t at his funeral. | 你没参加他的葬礼 |
[43:00] | I couldn’t be there. I had to be with my family. | 我当时不能去 我得去陪我的家人 |
[43:04] | But I was thinking of him and you. | 但我惦记着他 还有你 |
[43:13] | Your dad asked me to give you this. | 你爸叫我给你这个 |
[43:19] | Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[43:21] | I don’t know. Maybe because I was young when my dad died. | 我不知道 或许是因为我失去父亲时年纪也很小 |
[43:29] | Anyway, you may have some questions someday | 反正 你有一天可能会有疑问 |
[43:35] | and please feel free to call me. I’ll do everything I can to answer them. | 随时可以打给我 我会尽力回答你 |
[43:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |