时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 内华达州 戈尔康达 | |
[00:27] | Rib eye. Adam and Eve on a raft, sink them. And a strawberry shake | 肋眼牛排 吐司煮蛋 草莓奶昔 |
[00:31] | -for the gentleman at Table 8. -You got it. | -给八号桌的先生 -好的 |
[00:34] | Finally, you walk into my life. | 你们可算走入了我的人生 |
[00:36] | What took you so long, handsome? | 怎么才来 帅哥 |
[00:40] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[00:43] | No thanks. I don’t need anything. | 不了 我什么都不需要 |
[00:49] | -Mind if I sit here? -Please. | -介意我坐这里吗 -请吧 |
[00:59] | -You should try Fat Sam’s milkshakes. -I’m cold and tired. | -你该尝尝胖山姆的奶昔 -我又冷又累 |
[01:03] | -You’re also not from around here. -Where are you from? | -你也不是这里人 -你是哪里人 |
[01:14] | You really should try the shakes. | 你真该尝尝奶昔 |
[01:18] | What’s your name? Come on. | 你叫什么 说吧 |
[01:22] | -Names are a hobby of mine. -Jason Gideon. | -姓名是我的爱好 -杰森・吉迪恩 |
[01:26] | Jason, from Greek mythology. To heal. | 杰森 来自希腊神话“治愈” |
[01:31] | Gideon, a hero from the Old Testament | 吉迪恩《旧约》里的英雄 |
[01:35] | who led the Israelites against the Midianites. | 他带领希伯来人抵抗米甸人 |
[01:37] | Your parents had great ambitions for you. I’m Frank. | 你父母对你的期望很高 我是弗兰克 |
[01:43] | Germanic, third century. Derived from the name of a type of spear. | 日耳曼名字 第三世纪 演化自一种矛的名字 |
[01:50] | I wonder what aspirations my parents had for me. | 不知我的父母是对我有怎样的期望 |
[01:53] | Why don’t we cut the crap, Frank? Where is she? | 我们还是少废话吧 弗兰克 她在哪 |
[01:56] | -Now that’s direct. -You’re right. I’m not from around here. | -这太直接了 -是啊 我不是这里的人 |
[02:03] | -I’m an FBI agent. -The BAU. | -我是联调局探员 -行为分析组 |
[02:08] | You didn’t disappoint your parents. | 你没让父母失望 |
[02:10] | We’re looking for a man in his mid to late 50s, who listens to Beethoven, | 我们在找一个奔60的人 喜欢听贝多芬的音乐 |
[02:16] | wears a corduroy jacket with a fleece-lined collar, | 穿灯芯绒外套 有羊毛衬里的领子 |
[02:19] | and is left-handed. | 他是左撇子 |
[02:22] | In his right inside jacket pocket will be a notebook. | 在他的外衣右内兜里有本笔记本 |
[02:26] | In it will be the extensive detailed accounts of the torture | 里面详尽地记录了他对每一位受害人 |
[02:29] | inflicted on every one of his victims. | 施加的折磨 |
[02:32] | -That’s quite a magic trick. -No magic trick, Frank. | -好个魔术 -不是魔术 弗兰克 |
[02:35] | Just the profile of a sadistic serial killer. | 只是一个虐待狂连环杀手的侧写 |
[02:39] | Gideon, this thing’s brand new. | 吉迪恩 这玩意是新的 |
[02:41] | There’s only two entries in it. | 只记录了两条 |
[02:43] | Black male, 220 pounds. Portly. | 黑人男性 100公斤 壮实 |
[02:45] | White female, early 20s. | 白人女性 20出头 |
[02:47] | This doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[02:50] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么 |
[02:54] | When I’m finished with my shake, you’ll get what you’re here for. | 等我喝完奶昔 你会得到你想要的 |
[02:58] | But then I’m going to get up and I’m going to walk out of here. | 但然后 我会起来 走出这里 |
[03:05] | And you and your lap dog are going to let me. | 而你和你的走狗会放我走 |
[03:13] | You know what, Frank? | 知道吗 弗兰克 |
[03:17] | That would be a magic trick. | 那倒真是魔术了 |
[03:25] | We’ve got a clear sight. | 我们能看到目标 |
[04:06] | Aristotle said, “Evil brings men together.” | 亚里士多德说“邪恶让人团结” |
[04:10] | I don’t give a rat’s ass, Feds or no Feds. | 我才不管 不论联调局怎么样 |
[04:12] | If that bastard doesn’t give her back to us in the next 15 minutes, we go in. | 如果那混蛋15分钟内 不把她还给我们 我们就冲进去 |
[04:16] | -Agreed? -Agreed. | -好不好 -好 |
[04:27] | He’s looked at that clock three times in as many minutes. | 这么几分钟里 他看表三次了 |
[04:29] | He’s waiting for something. | 他在等什么 |
[04:31] | If I had your looks, do you know how much easier my life would be? | 如果我像你那么帅 你知道我的人生会轻松多少吗 |
[04:37] | If you think you’re going to negotiate your way out of this one, | 如果你觉得你可以靠谈判谋条出路 |
[04:40] | you got a whole other think coming. | 你就想错了 |
[04:45] | -Want to know how we caught you? -Please. | -想知道我们怎么抓到你的吗 -请讲 |
[04:47] | Gideon, those men out there want to kill this guy. | 吉迪恩 外面的人想杀了他 |
[04:49] | We’re in the middle. We don’t have time for explanations. | 而我们夹在中间 我们没时间解释了 |
[04:51] | You have the time it will take me to finish this shake. | 你有我喝完奶昔那么长的时间 |
[04:54] | That’s all I need. | 那就够了 |
[04:56] | We got a request from Sheriff Georgia Davis. | 我们接到了 乔治娅・戴维斯治安官的请求 |
[05:04] | 1996. | 1996年 |
[05:05] | The rib cage of a male was found in the Desert Rose National Park. | 一名男子胸腔 在沙漠玫瑰国家公园被发现 |
[05:08] | It was never identified. | 但身份一直没确认 |
[05:10] | This morning, the remains of two victims | 今早 在几乎是同一地区 |
[05:13] | were found in almost exactly the same area. | 又发现了两名被害人的遗骸 |
[05:16] | Well, one year later is cause for concern, but 10 years? | 隔了一年的话 是值得担忧 但隔了十年 |
[05:20] | That could be a coincidence. | 就可能是巧合了 |
[05:21] | It would be, if the unidentified male wasn’t missing a right rib bone. | 的确可能 但身份未知的男子 失去了一根肋骨 |
[05:26] | And the torso found this morning is missing exactly the same bone. | 而今早发现的两人也丢了那根骨头 |
[05:29] | Both of them seem to be surgically removed. | 骨头似乎都是手术切下的 |
[05:31] | And the advanced rate of decomposition on the male | 从男子的高度腐败来看 |
[05:34] | means that he died far before the female. | 他应该比女子死得早得多 |
[05:35] | Oh, Katherine Hale. They found a bracelet on her wrist. | 是凯瑟琳・黑尔在她腕部发现了手链 |
[05:39] | She ran away about two weeks ago from her small Colorado town. | 她大概两周前 从一座科罗拉多州小镇离家出走 |
[05:42] | UnSub’s crossing state lines. He’s mobile. | 不明嫌犯跨了州界 非常灵活 |
[05:45] | If the remains are related to the same killer, where’s he been for 10 years? | 如果遗骸真跟同一不明嫌犯有关 那他这十年来都干什么去了 |
[05:48] | Killing. Unsolved case files going back 30 years. | 杀人 未结案卷能追溯到30年前 |
[05:54] | Every case, the victimology is the same. | 每一案的被害人特征都一样 |
[05:57] | The unwanted. This box is just the tip of the iceberg. | 无人牵挂的人 这盒子还是冰山一角 |
[06:00] | Thirteen cases spanning 30 years. | 13案 横跨30年 |
[06:02] | The same MO. Right rib bone was missing. | 手法一致 肋骨不见了 |
[06:07] | It’s him, Hotch. It’s the same killer. | 是他 霍奇 都是同一个杀手 |
[06:09] | All the remains were dumped in remote areas | 所有遗骸都被丢在偏远地区 |
[06:11] | and always near Interstate 80. | 而且都是在州际80号公路附近 |
[06:13] | And up until now, no remains this intact | 直到此前 没发现过这么完整 |
[06:15] | or this close to the actual time of kill have been found. | 这么接近遇害时间的遗骸 |
[06:18] | Never two victims dumped at the same time in the same place. | 没有两个受害者是从同一时间 同一地点丢弃的 |
[06:22] | All of these killings, the work of just one man? | 这么多凶案 都是一人所为吗 |
[06:27] | The most prolific serial killer ever. | 史上杀人最多的连环杀手 |
[06:31] | -Wow. You truly think… -I know it, | -你真觉得… -我确定 |
[06:35] | which is why we came here to Nevada. | 所以我们才来到了内华达州 |
[06:52] | You seen enough, kid? Go on, get out of here. | 看够了吗 小子 走吧 |
[06:55] | George. They’re here. | 乔治 他们来了 |
[06:58] | That deputy drove 60 miles just to barf. | 那位警官驱车96公里 就来吐一地 |
[07:01] | No good reason to be here, and not even from this department. | 根本没必要来这里 哪怕他是警察 |
[07:03] | What is it about death that fascinates us? | 死亡为什么让我们着迷 |
[07:06] | He didn’t contaminate the scene, did he? | 他没污染现场吧 |
[07:08] | No. Sheriff Georgia Davis. | 没 我是乔治娅・戴维斯治安官 |
[07:13] | People call me George. | 大家喊我乔治 |
[07:16] | This is Deputy Rick Silo. | 这是里克・西洛警官 |
[07:18] | Aaron Hotchner. This is Derek Morgan | 亚伦・霍奇纳 这是德瑞克・莫根 |
[07:19] | and the guy who sometimes forgets his manners is Jason Gideon. | 那位有时会失礼的家伙 是杰森・吉迪恩 |
[07:24] | Stood here 10 years ago. | 十年前我也曾站在这里 |
[07:27] | This exact spot, with the same feeling I have now. | 就是这里 跟我现在的感觉一样 |
[07:31] | Which is what? | 什么感觉 |
[07:32] | Someone in my town might be responsible for it. | 可能是我们小镇的人干的 |
[07:36] | I hope you’ll tell me I’m wrong. | 希望你们能说我错了 |
[07:38] | Oh, my cell. It’s my husband. | 是我的手机 我丈夫打来的 |
[07:40] | That’s our song. Excuse me. | 那是我们的歌 失陪 |
[07:42] | Lucky we found anything. | 我们能发现任何东西都算走运了 |
[07:44] | Been a recent spike in the coyote population. | 郊狼近来突然变多了 |
[07:47] | Maybe that’s why the UnSub dumps the bodies here. | 或许正是因此不明嫌犯 才把尸体丢在这里 |
[07:51] | You people really think we have a serial killer in our town? | 你们真认为镇上有个连环杀手吗 |
[07:54] | At least one that passes through from time to time. | 至少他时不时会经过这里 |
[08:00] | 戈尔康达警局 | |
[08:02] | Is it just me or do you get the feeling that we’re not welcome here? | 是我敏感吗 还是你也觉得 我们并不受欢迎 |
[08:05] | No, it’s not us, it’s what we represent. | 不是我们 是我们代表了什么 |
[08:07] | The government’s not all that popular out here. | 政府在这里并不怎么受欢迎 |
[08:10] | You can’t make me go. I know what my rights are. No, don’t make me go. | 你不能逼我走 我知道我的权利 别逼我走 |
[08:13] | No, I don’t want to go home! I know my rights. | 不 我不想回家 我知道我的权利 |
[08:15] | What are you looking at, princess? | 看什么看 公主 |
[08:17] | -Don’t make me. -Come on, Jane. Come on. | 别逼我 |
[08:19] | Okay, okay. If that’s the way you want it, Jane, back to jail. | 好 如果你想这样 简 那回监狱去 |
[08:21] | I do. I do. Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 我想 带我回去吧 |
[08:25] | He’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[08:26] | He’s coming back and there’s nothing you can do about it. Do you hear me? | 他要回来了 你们无法阻止 明白吗 |
[08:29] | -Nothing! Nothing! -Jane. Jane. Come on, Jane. Come on. | -无法阻止 -简 来吧 |
[08:35] | Excuse me. She dropped this. It’s harmless. | 不好意思 她掉了这个 无害的 |
[08:46] | -Thank you. -What is it? | -谢谢 -那是什么 |
[08:54] | A psycho with a whistle. That’s not too weird. | 吹笛子的疯子 并不奇怪呢 |
[08:59] | Looks like prison gang tattoos. | 似乎是监狱帮派文身 |
[09:00] | This UnSub has extensive anatomical knowledge. | 这名不明嫌犯有相当的解剖学知识 |
[09:04] | Well, the pen marks are guidelines for a surgeon’s knife, that’s for sure. | 笔画的线绝对是用来引导手术刀的 |
[09:07] | Did he cauterise the main arteries? | 他灼烧主动脉了吗 |
[09:10] | -Yeah, all of them. -What do you mean? | -是的 都烧了 -什么意思 |
[09:12] | He cauterised the arteries by burning them. | 他灼烧过了主动脉 |
[09:15] | -Why? -It stops the blood flow. | -为什么 -防止失血过多 |
[09:18] | The victims were alive when he cut off their limbs. | 被害人被切下四肢时还活着 |
[09:21] | Garcia’s going to love this. | 加西亚肯定喜欢这个 |
[09:27] | Oh, this is so not a way to a girl’s heart. | 这真不是赢得女孩心的方式 |
[09:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:35] | I’m mapping out where all the victims were found, | 我在绘制被害人被发现的地点地图 |
[09:38] | starting with Gideon’s first case file. | 从吉迪恩的第一案案卷开始 |
[09:41] | Ow, stabby! | 扎扎 |
[09:45] | Okay, so Katherine Hale was last seen | 好吧 凯瑟琳・黑尔最后被见到 |
[09:50] | here in Salt Lake City, Utah, | 是在这里 犹他州的盐湖城 |
[09:52] | and then found right here in Golconda, Nevada. | 然后是在这里 内华达州戈尔康达被发现 |
[09:59] | Ah, well, the tattoo is from a prison gang. | 文身是出自一个监狱帮派 |
[10:02] | It was photographed and logged in San Quentin. | 是于圣昆廷拍照留案 |
[10:04] | This one belongs to Reno Rodriguez, 42. | 这个属于42岁的里诺・罗德里格斯 |
[10:08] | Jumped bail seven months ago. | 七个月前保释期潜逃 |
[10:09] | Picked up by cops in Salt Lake City five weeks ago. | 五周前被盐湖城警方抓获 |
[10:12] | Okay, so say he was abducted | 好吧 假如他是在 |
[10:13] | somewhere close to where he was last seen. | 最后被看见的地方附近被绑架的 |
[10:16] | Next was Katherine Hale. | 接下来是凯瑟琳・黑尔 |
[10:19] | It appears this UnSub is travelling from east to west, towards Golconda. | 不明嫌犯似乎是在从东往西行 朝着戈尔康达去了 |
[10:24] | If he lives there, where’s he coming from? | 如果他住在那里 之前又在哪 |
[10:28] | The only thing these two victims have in common | 两名被害人唯一的共同点 |
[10:29] | is they were killed by the same UnSub. | 就是被同一人所杀 |
[10:34] | -There is another connection. -The Interstate. I-80. | -还有另一个共同点 -州际公路 I80号 |
[10:56] | -Excuse me, miss. -Yeah? | -不好意思 女士 -嗯 |
[10:59] | -You ever seen that man before? -Over the years, yeah. | -你以前见过那人吗 -这些年来见过几次 |
[11:03] | He never eats. He just orders a strawberry milkshake. | 他从不吃饭 就叫一杯草莓奶昔 |
[11:07] | -Thank you. -Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:14] | You were saying? | 继续说 |
[11:16] | The story involves wind chimes, trailers, alien abductions. | 这个故事是关于风铃 拖车 和外星人绑架 |
[11:20] | Gripping. | 引人入胜 |
[11:21] | I thought I’d seen the very worst of what humanity had to offer until you. | 我本以为已见识过了人性最糟的一面 直到你 |
[11:27] | -Can I ask you something? -Please. | -我可以问你件事吗 -请吧 |
[11:34] | Do you think me insane? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[11:38] | Do not play me. | 别耍我 |
[11:41] | You know exactly what you are. A psychopathic sexual sadist. | 你很清楚你是什么人 精神变态性虐待狂 |
[11:48] | You get off on the brutal torture of others. | 你就靠残忍折磨他人取乐 |
[11:53] | And you knew the moment we arrived in this town, you had no way out. | 我们一来到镇上 你就知道自己逃不掉了 |
[11:58] | Which is why you took her. | 所以你才抓了她 |
[12:01] | Who’s playing who now? | 现在是谁在耍人了 |
[12:02] | You don’t care about her. | 你才不在乎她 |
[12:05] | You’ve only ever cared about catching me. | 你就只在乎抓到我 |
[12:08] | It isn’t the victims that drive you, Jason. It’s the hunt. | 驱使你的不是被害人 杰森 而是狩猎 |
[12:14] | Look out that window, Frank. Hunt’s over. | 看看窗外吧 弗兰克 狩猎结束了 |
[12:17] | You aren’t denying it. | 你没否认 |
[12:22] | Men. Women. Young. Old. | 男人 女人 年轻人 老人 |
[12:26] | Didn’t matter to you. You took them all. | 你都不在乎 你什么人都杀 |
[12:29] | From San Francisco’s Muir Woods to the hills of the Poconos. | 从旧金山的穆尔森林到波科诺山 |
[12:34] | You took them all. | 你什么人都杀 |
[12:38] | If they are all connected, | 如果他们都有关联 |
[12:41] | he’s killed hundreds of people all over North America. | 他在整个北美地区杀了上百人 |
[12:45] | How many years do they go back again? | 能追溯到多少年前 |
[12:46] | Thirty. | 30年 |
[12:48] | All right, keep going. | 好 继续查 |
[12:50] | Sacramento, California. | 加州 萨克拉门托 |
[12:53] | Lincoln, Nebraska. | 内布拉斯加 林肯 |
[12:56] | Gary, Indiana. | 印第安纳州 加里 |
[13:00] | If we can figure out where he’s been, maybe we can figure out | 如果我们能摸清他都去过哪 或许就能搞清楚 |
[13:02] | the significance Golconda has to him. | 戈尔康达为什么对他那么重要 |
[13:05] | -Want to hear the really bad news? -Can it get any worse? | -你想听很糟的消息吗 -还有更糟的吗 |
[13:09] | Just did. | 这就更糟了 |
[13:15] | Early toxicological investigations of the victim’s blood | 对被害人血样进行的初步血检表明 |
[13:18] | indicated high levels of ketamine. | 血液内含有大量克他命 |
[13:21] | Ketamine is primarily a horse tranquilliser. | 克他命主要被用作马麻醉剂 |
[13:23] | It’s also used as a date rape drug. | 也被当作迷奸药 |
[13:25] | In street lingo it’s known as being “stuck in a k-hole.” | 在街头被俗称为“塞进K洞里” |
[13:29] | So his victims were completely conscious when he killed them? | 所以他的被害人被杀时是清醒的吗 |
[13:32] | Imagine what she must have gone through. | 想想她经历了怎样的折磨 |
[13:35] | It’s essential for this UnSub that he sees the terror in his victim’s eyes. | 不明嫌犯需要看到被害人眼中的恐惧 |
[13:39] | That is what gets him off. | 那是他寻求的刺激 |
[13:40] | He’s either had medical training or he’s honed his skills over the years. | 他要么接受过医疗训练 要么是靠日积月累磨练好了技艺 |
[13:44] | Look for a man in his mid to late 50s. | 凶手年近60 |
[13:47] | Highly intelligent. Methodically and obsessively clean. | 十分聪明 有条理 有洁癖 |
[13:50] | His vehicle’s most likely an RV. Muted in colour. | 他很可能开了一辆哑色房车 |
[13:53] | Neither old nor new. In perfect working order. | 不旧不新 状态极佳 |
[13:56] | It’ll have a CB, radar detectors and police band radio. | 车上会有车台 雷达探测器 和警用电台 |
[14:00] | All these things have helped him evade you. | 这些东西都帮助他躲开了你们 |
[14:02] | And this vehicle is his killing room. It’ll be soundproofed. | 他的车就是他的杀戮屋 车是隔音的 |
[14:05] | Surgical instruments are on the walls. | 车内壁上就挂着手术器具 |
[14:07] | There’s a stirrup chair or an autopsy table in it. | 里面还有手术椅或手术台 |
[14:10] | All of his kills are recorded. | 他记录下了所有杀戮 |
[14:12] | If not on video, in a journal | 如果不是拍摄 就是记日记 |
[14:15] | that he carries with him in his right-hand inside jacket pocket. | 他会随时带在身上 就放在外衣的右内兜里 |
[14:20] | How could you know that? | 这你怎么可能知道 |
[14:21] | Tool marks on the remains indicate that he’s left-handed. | 遗骸上的工具痕迹表明他是左撇子 |
[14:24] | This man is void of all normal human feelings. | 此人不具备任何正常的人类感情 |
[14:30] | A killing machine, incapable of remorse, compassion, love. | 一台杀戮机器 没有懊悔 没有同情 没有爱 |
[14:42] | What’s the matter, Frank? | 怎么了 弗兰克 |
[14:47] | Something I said? | 我说什么了 |
[14:50] | You got him all worked up, Gideon. | 你让他激动起来了 吉迪恩 |
[14:55] | Beauty can cover a multitude of sins, | 一美遮百罪 |
[15:00] | but underneath, we all look exactly the same. | 但我们内心都一样 |
[15:07] | I know what gets you off. Fear. Seeing it and feeling it. | 我知道你喜欢什么 恐惧 看到它和感受它 |
[15:12] | Well, look out that window, Frank. You are not leaving this diner. | 看看窗外吧 弗兰克 你别想离开这家餐馆了 |
[15:16] | I don’t want to. | 我不想离开 |
[15:21] | Not until the story is done. | 至少要等到故事结束 |
[15:25] | We have roadblocks on every interstate, track, or lane | 我们在所有进出小镇的 州际公路 铁路和小路 |
[15:27] | in or out of this town. We’ll shut down this state if we have to. | 都设了路障 如果有必要 我们封锁整个州 |
[15:30] | Stop every RV, truck, and trailer. | 拦截所有房车 卡车和拖车 |
[15:37] | Something troubling you? | 你有什么心事吗 |
[15:40] | The profile you gave, it reminds me of a story I once heard. | 你给出的侧写 让我想到了我曾听过的一个故事 |
[15:47] | There’s someone you should meet. | 你该见一个人 |
[15:51] | How you feeling, Jane? | 你感觉如何 简 |
[15:53] | I don’t want to go home, George. Please, don’t make me go home. | 我不想回家 乔治 拜托 别逼我回家 |
[15:59] | Jane? These people are from the FBI. | 简 他们是联调局的 |
[16:03] | I’d like you to tell them your story. | 把你的故事告诉他们吧 |
[16:05] | Why, so they can make fun of me, too? | 干吗 让他们也笑我吗 |
[16:11] | That’s very pretty. Did you make it? | 真好看 那是你做的吗 |
[16:18] | -It was a gift. -Oh. | 是份礼物 |
[16:25] | What happened to you? | 你遭遇了什么事 |
[16:36] | My car broke down. | 我的车坏了 |
[16:39] | The engine went out on me, and, you know, in those days | 引擎突然熄火 在当时 |
[16:42] | they didn’t have cell phones, so I tried to fix it myself. | 可没有手机 我就想自己修好 |
[16:48] | Then I felt a presence and then everything went white. | 然后我感到了某种存在 随后一切都变成了白色 |
[16:55] | Then I was in a spaceship, and I could see myself. | 然后我进入了一艘宇宙飞船 我能看到自己 |
[17:01] | It was like time was suspended. I could feel everything. | 就好像时间都停止了 我能感觉到一切 |
[17:04] | And there were strange maps on the walls. | 墙上有奇怪的地图 |
[17:08] | Diagrams of all the stars. | 各种星图 |
[17:10] | It was cold. It was very, very cold. | 那里好冷 非常冷 |
[17:16] | And the alien, he did things to me. | 那个外星人 他对我做了事 |
[17:19] | He touched me very softly and he stroked my hair. | 他轻柔地碰我 还摸我的头发 |
[17:24] | He drew lines all over my body. | 他在我身上画线 |
[17:27] | And the whole time he was standing there, smiling down on me. | 整个期间 他一直站在那里 冲我笑 |
[17:33] | And then I looked in his eyes, | 我看着他的眼睛 |
[17:36] | and I wasn’t afraid any more. | 我就不觉得怕了 |
[17:41] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[17:45] | Then what did he do? | 然后他做了什么 |
[17:47] | And then I was back in my own bed and it was the next morning. | 然后我醒来就是次日早上 我又回到了自己床上 |
[17:52] | -How long ago did this happen? -I was 19. | -这事发生在多久之前 -我当时19岁 |
[17:57] | It was 30 years ago. | 那是30年前了 |
[18:00] | And did you ever see him again? | 你再见到过他吗 |
[18:02] | Oh, I see him. I see him every time I shut my eyes. | 我会见到他 每次我闭上眼睛都会见到他 |
[18:11] | The strange maps on the walls could have been anatomical drawings. | 墙上的奇怪地图很可能是解剖图 |
[18:15] | What about the fact that she could see herself? | 那她说能看到自己呢 |
[18:18] | A mirrored ceiling. | 天花板镜子 |
[18:20] | So his victims could see themselves being dismembered. | 让他的被害人眼看着自己被肢解 |
[18:24] | Every time I think it can’t get any worse, it does. | 每次我以为不会更糟了 还是更糟了 |
[18:27] | Her subconscious mind has created a delusion | 她的潜意识创造了一个妄想 |
[18:31] | that she was abducted by an alien. | 说她被外星人绑架了 |
[18:34] | It’s possible she’s the only one who survived. | 她可能是唯一的幸存者 |
[18:37] | Why’d he let her go? | 他为什么放了她 |
[18:39] | She said, when she looked into his eyes, she felt relaxed. | 她说 她看着他的眼睛时 她觉得放松 |
[18:42] | And in that moment, the one thing that he wanted, | 那一刻 他唯一渴望的东西 |
[18:47] | she didn’t give him. | 她没给他 |
[18:48] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[18:55] | I read about a woman whose body was found in her apartment. | 我读到过一篇报道 一个女人的尸体在公寓里被发现 |
[18:59] | Upper East Side, I think. | 好像是在上东区 |
[19:01] | If this is a confession, start with the woman you just took. | 如果你是在招供 从你刚抓走的女人说起 |
[19:04] | She had killed herself. | 她自杀了 |
[19:07] | But her body wasn’t found for more than a year. | 但她的尸体超过一年才被发现 |
[19:10] | Surrounded by over a million people, and not one of them missed her. | 她身边有上百万人 却没一个人想念她 |
[19:18] | What does that say about society? | 这说明这社会是什么样的 |
[19:22] | Fills me with profound sadness. | 让我务必哀伤 |
[19:25] | But it doesn’t make you feel anything. | 但你对此毫无感觉 |
[19:28] | Those that society does not care for, the throwaways, the runaways, | 那些社会不在乎的人 被丢弃的人 离家出走的人 |
[19:34] | destitute, disenfranchised, the forgotten | 贫穷的人 被剥夺了权利的人 被遗忘的人 |
[19:41] | are the very people you target. | 他们正是你的目标 |
[19:46] | But not last night. | 但昨晚的那个不是 |
[19:49] | Something changed. You took a person of prominence. | 有什么变了 你带走了一个重要的人 |
[19:54] | Someone that mattered to everyone. | 一个所有人都在乎的人 |
[19:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:00] | That’s an interesting question, Jason. | 这是个有趣的问题 杰森 |
[20:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:05] | -Mark, don’t do it! -Back off, Silo! | -马克 别去 -退后 西洛 |
[20:07] | -Gideon. -Don’t go in there. | -吉迪恩 -别进去 |
[20:10] | -Sir, do not come any closer. -That man has my wife. | -先生 别再靠近了 -那人抓了我妻子 |
[20:13] | Please, put the gun down. | 拜托 把枪放下 |
[20:15] | You tell me where my wife is, or so help me, I will shoot you. | 告诉我 我妻子在哪 不然我保证一枪崩了你 |
[20:17] | Sir, I said, put the gun down now! | 先生 我说了 把枪放下 |
[20:19] | -Where’s my wife? -Sir, we are trying to find your wife. | -我妻子在哪 -先生 我们就在找你妻子 |
[20:21] | Tell me where she is, you son of a bitch! | 告诉我她在哪 你个混蛋 |
[20:22] | I said, put the gun down now! | 我说了 把枪放下 |
[20:28] | But you know what’s an even more interesting question? | 但你知道更有趣的问题是什么吗 |
[20:33] | What’s the psychopath got in the bag, Jason? | 精神变态的包里是什么 杰森 |
[20:50] | -Open it. -Put it down! | -打开 -放下枪 |
[20:52] | Open the bag! | 打开包 |
[20:57] | Hand over your gun. I’ll open it. | 交出你的枪 我就打开 |
[21:03] | I’ll kill you. I will kill you. | 我杀了你 我一定杀了你 |
[21:20] | It’s not her. Oh, thank God. | 不是她 谢天谢地 |
[21:23] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[21:25] | I believe the correct question would be, “Who was this?” | 正确的问法应该是“他生前是谁” |
[21:30] | You’re one crazy son of a bitch. | 你个疯子混蛋 |
[21:32] | We are all sons of bitches. | 我们都是混蛋 |
[21:35] | Outside. Outside, please. Let us deal with him. Let us find her. | 出去 拜托 让我们应付他 |
[21:43] | -Who is this, Frank? -He’s irrelevant. | -这是谁 弗兰克 -他不重要 |
[21:46] | -Beyond being my ticket out of here. -Your ticket out of here? | -这是谁 弗兰克 -他不重要 |
[21:50] | Even if you think you can get out of that booth and past us, | 即便你以为自己能离开卡座 过我们这关 |
[21:52] | I promise you, those men out there will tear you to pieces. | 我保证 外面的人也会把你撕碎 |
[21:55] | I rather doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[21:58] | Finish the story, Jason. | 讲完故事 杰森 |
[22:00] | We set up a nationwide tip line, but all we’ve really got so far is, | 我们设立了全国热线 但我们目前只知道 |
[22:03] | “White male, mid to late 50s, tall, with a medium build.” | 是个近60的白人男性 高个 中等身材 |
[22:07] | From the remains discovered this morning, | 从今早发现的遗骸来看 |
[22:09] | we know he doesn’t keep his victims long. | 我们知道他不会让受害者活很久 |
[22:11] | We’ve got more cops arriving by the hour to help find this guy. | 每小时都有更多警察在赶来 帮忙找他 |
[22:14] | -We also put out a nationwide APB. -If he is still in this town, | -我们还发布了全国范围的全境通告 -如果他还在镇上 |
[22:17] | and we believe he is, he has absolutely no way out. | 我们也认为他还在 那他绝对逃不出去 |
[22:19] | What are we waiting for? Let’s go catch this SOB. | 我们还等什么 我们去抓到这混蛋吧 |
[22:50] | Thank you very much for your time. | 非常感谢你抽时间 |
[22:56] | How can you even be so sure he’s here? | 你们怎么能那么肯定他在这里 |
[22:57] | He could have left town when we found those remains. | 或许我们发现遗骸时 他就离镇了 |
[23:00] | Of all the cases where remains were found, | 在所有发现遗骸的案子里 |
[23:03] | -yesterday’s discovery was unique. -That’s one way of putting it. | -昨天的发现很独特 -可以这么说吧 |
[23:06] | He’s never dumped the remains of two victims before. Why? | 他以前从未同时丢弃过 两个被害人的遗骸 为什么 |
[23:10] | I want to know why he’s managed to get away with it for so long. | 我想知道他怎么能逍遥法外这么久 |
[23:13] | To get away with murder, you simply don’t tell anyone. | 要想杀人后逍遥法外 只需要不告诉任何人 |
[23:16] | And the only people he told were the people he killed. | 他只告诉了他杀的人 |
[23:18] | And then he took from them what he needed. Cash. Credit cards. | 然后从他们那里拿走他所需的东西 现金 信用卡 |
[23:21] | I’m going to call Garcia and see if anything Katherine Hale owned | 我要联系加西亚 问问凯瑟琳・黑尔的任何财物 |
[23:24] | was used after her death. | 是否在她死后还被使用过 |
[23:27] | And then he moved on to his next victim. | 然后他又找上下一个受害者 |
[23:31] | Until he reached Golconda, and for some reason, | 直到他来到了戈尔康达 不知为何 |
[23:35] | emptied his vehicle before driving in. | 他开车进来前 把车里的东西倒空了 |
[23:37] | Where he dumps his first two victims in the exact same spot. | 他头两个被害人就是弃尸在这里 |
[23:40] | You know, it’s almost like he’s purging his vehicle before he drives into town. | 感觉就好像他开车进镇前 要清理下汽车 |
[23:45] | Yeah, I don’t know. It almost seems like the UnSub | 我不知道 感觉好像不明嫌犯 |
[23:47] | is always travelling from east to west, passing through every state, | 总在从东往西走 在每年的同一个月 |
[23:52] | the same month every year. | 经过同一个州 |
[23:56] | The remains that were discovered 10 years ago. | 十年前发现的遗骸 |
[23:58] | It was the same month as this, right? | 当时的发现时间也是这个月 是吗 |
[23:59] | Right. And then for a week after that, the trail goes dead. | 对 一周后 线索就中断了 |
[24:01] | Yeah, it’s like he takes a vacation in Golconda. | 对 他就好像来戈尔康达度假 |
[24:04] | So where’s his RV? | 那他的房车呢 |
[24:12] | Maybe he’s not using an RV. | 或许他用的不是房车 |
[24:14] | Maybe he’s towing a trailer. | 或许他拖了拖车 |
[24:16] | That way he could unhook and move about freely. | 那样的话 他可以解开拖车 然后自由移动 |
[24:18] | He could also hide it. That’s why we can’t find him. | 他还可以把拖车藏起来 所以我们才找不到他 |
[24:20] | He’s waiting for the roadblocks to clear. | 他在等待路障解除 |
[24:22] | Okay, if he has a truck, it’s going to be just like his trailer. | 好 如果他有卡车 那会跟他的拖车一样 |
[24:24] | -Muted in colour and American-made. -It’s going to be dark soon. | -哑色 美国产 -天快黑了 |
[24:27] | We should get back and call Gideon. | 我们该回去 联系吉迪恩 |
[24:29] | I think the UnSub’s in town somewhere. | 不明嫌犯就在镇上 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:36] | We have to go back into town. Search garages, warehouses. | 我们得回镇去 搜查车库 仓库 |
[24:40] | Anyplace someone could hide a large trailer. | 所有能藏大拖车的地方 |
[24:42] | Like you said, he never takes victims when he’s here. | 就像你说的 他来这里时从不抓人 |
[24:46] | So, if he’s not going anywhere and he hasn’t got anyone, | 如果他不会离开 也不会抓人 |
[24:49] | we can wait until the morning. | 我们可以等到早上 |
[24:50] | Wait? We can’t wait. | 等?不能等 |
[24:52] | My men are tired. I’m tired. | 大家都累了 我也累了 |
[24:54] | We’ve got roadblocks on every road. | 我们在所有路段都设了路障 |
[24:55] | -Gideon, she’s right. -We could wait until first light… | -吉迪恩 她说得对 -我们可以等到破晓… |
[24:57] | Do what you like. I’m going to find him. | 你们等吧 我要找到他 |
[25:00] | It’s going to be a long night. | 今晚要很累了 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry. I’ve got to relieve my men and get back to the office. | 抱歉 我得让我的人下班 然后回办公室去 |
[25:04] | I understand. I’ll talk to him. | 我理解 我跟他谈 |
[25:11] | Hey, Garcia! | 加西亚 |
[25:15] | I like knocking. | 我喜欢敲门 |
[25:17] | Well, I have been going over the tip line for hours, | 我几小时来一直在梳理热线电话 |
[25:19] | going over all the calls and I think I found something. | 翻看所有来电 我可能有发现 |
[25:22] | An anonymous caller claimed they saw an RV | 一通匿名来电称看到一辆房车 |
[25:24] | that matched the description of the one we gave to the media | 符合我们向媒体发布的描述 |
[25:27] | leaving Golconda. | 离开了戈尔康达 |
[25:29] | Thank you. Yeah? | 谢谢 什么 |
[25:32] | Firstly, not a single RV or trailer has passed through any of the roadblocks. | 首先 没有一辆房车或拖车 曾经过路障 |
[25:35] | -I checked. -Secondly? | -我问过了 -其次呢 |
[25:37] | Why call anonymously? | 为什么要匿名 |
[25:39] | I need you to trace this number. | 我需要你追踪这个号码 |
[25:42] | 3035550126 It’s 303-555-0126. | |
[25:45] | It’s a cell phone, | 是手机 |
[25:47] | belonging to… | 注册人是… |
[25:50] | Katherine Hale? | 凯瑟琳・黑尔 |
[25:53] | It’s from Golconda. | 就在戈尔康达打的 |
[25:55] | This guy, he could have just kept on going. | 这人完全可以离开 |
[25:57] | We may have never caught him. | 我们可能永远抓不到他 |
[25:59] | With all this heat on him, whatever is keeping him in that town | 警方对他步步紧逼 不管他是为了什么留在镇上 |
[26:01] | must be freaky special. | 那一定非常特别 |
[26:05] | Mark’s away at his mother’s. Took Tommy with him. | 马克去他妈妈家了 还带上了汤米 |
[26:09] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[26:11] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里是安全的 |
[26:16] | Well, you said you didn’t want to go home and I couldn’t leave you in jail. | 你说你不想回家 我也不能让你在监狱过夜 |
[26:19] | I’ll make up the guest bedroom. | 我去整理下客卧 |
[26:21] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新信息 |
[26:22] | Can I get you something, a soda? | 你需要什么吗 苏打水 |
[26:25] | -Thank you for being so kind. -Hey, hey, Gorgeous George. | -谢谢你这么客气 -美丽的乔治 |
[26:28] | I love you, wife. I miss you. Tommy misses you. | 我爱你 老婆 好想你 汤米也想你 |
[26:32] | I guess you’re busy catching bad guys. | 我猜你在忙着抓坏人 |
[26:33] | -Is he good to you? -Ever since I met him. | -他对你好吗 -自从我们认识 |
[26:36] | We were both 15. Grape juice? | 我们当时都才15岁 葡萄汁喝吗 |
[26:39] | Whoa! What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[26:41] | Hey, Tommy? | 汤米 |
[26:42] | He’s here, George. | 他来了 乔治 |
[26:45] | -Who the hell are you? -You know who I am. Jane? | -你是谁 -你知道我是谁 简 |
[26:49] | Stay right where you are, Jane. I want you to back off. | 别动 简 你别过来 |
[26:52] | Mom, are you there? | 妈妈 你在吗 |
[26:53] | Come with me, Jane. | 跟我走吧 简 |
[26:55] | I love you, Mommy. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[26:56] | He came for me. | 他来找我的 |
[26:57] | -This man is not an alien. -It’s all right. He came for me. | -他可不是外星人 -没事 他来找我的 |
[26:59] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[27:06] | Jane, run. | 简 快跑 |
[27:09] | Run, Jane. | 跑啊 简 |
[27:11] | Run, please. | 快跑 |
[27:13] | Jane! No! Jane! Jane! | 简 不 |
[27:19] | I love you, Mommy! Good night, Mommy. Bye! | 我爱你 妈妈 晚安 再见 |
[27:52] | He keeps checking that clock, | 他一直在看表 |
[27:54] | because whatever it is he came for is coming here to this diner. | 因为他想要的东西 会自己来餐馆 |
[27:57] | Okay, then, we need to figure out what we missed, Gideon. | 好 那我们得想想我们遗漏了什么 吉迪恩 |
[28:00] | And soon. | 还要快 |
[28:02] | I’m almost finished. | 我快喝完了 |
[28:17] | -Clear. -All clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[28:20] | Silo, don’t touch anything. We need to profile this room. | 西洛 什么都别碰 我们得侧写这个房间 |
[28:23] | Profile? You said the call was made five hours ago | 侧写?你说电话是五小时前 |
[28:26] | by the UnSub right outside this house. Now, what’s to profile? | 不明嫌犯站在屋外打的 还有什么好侧写的 |
[28:30] | -He took George. -Why? | -他抓走了乔治 -为什么 |
[28:32] | All right, we need to work fast. | 好 我们得快速工作 |
[28:33] | All right, she enters the house and then it’s habitual. | 她进了屋 然后都是习惯动作 |
[28:36] | Okay, she drops her keys, hits the answering machine, | 她放下钥匙 按下答录机 |
[28:38] | -takes off her gun belt. -And then moves towards the kitchen. | -摘下枪带 -然后走进了厨房 |
[28:41] | He’s never taken anyone of prominence. | 他从未抓过重要的人 |
[28:43] | -Why take the sheriff? -And not her gun. | -为什么抓走治安官 -还不拿她的枪 |
[28:45] | Silo, call your office. See if she was planning to meet anyone. | 西洛 联系办公室 问问她是否跟谁约好了见面 |
[28:48] | No way a cop would take chase without their gun. | 一个警察不可能不带枪追出去 |
[28:50] | Definitely looks like she tried to make a move for it. | 看来她绝对是想采取行动 |
[28:54] | She didn’t make it. | 她没撑下来 |
[28:56] | Guys, George brought Crazy Jane home with her. | 各位 乔治把疯简一起带回家了 |
[29:01] | So he takes control of George, then goes after what he came here for. | 所以他控制了乔治 然后去抓他真正想要的了 |
[29:04] | Crazy Jane. | 疯简 |
[29:06] | Those footprints, they’ve got to be Jane’s. | 那些脚印 肯定是简的 |
[29:08] | They go to the back. She escapes. | 脚印往后面去了 她跑了 |
[29:11] | The UnSub knows the ketamine’s going to wear off, so he’s got to act. | 不明嫌犯知道克他命会渐渐失效 他必须马上行动 |
[29:15] | Now he hasn’t got what he came here for. | 这下他没能得到他想要的 |
[29:17] | So for leverage, he takes the sheriff, | 作为筹码 他就抓走治安官 |
[29:19] | which means, sooner or later, he’ll contact us. | 所以 他迟早会联系我们 |
[29:21] | 无信号 | |
[29:23] | 手机开机 | |
[29:26] | It turned back on. JJ! JJ! | 开机了 珍珍 |
[29:29] | -The cell phone! It turned back on! -What? | -手机 又开机了 -什么 |
[29:31] | Katherine Hale’s cell phone. It turned back on. | 凯瑟琳・黑尔的手机 又开机了 |
[29:37] | Katherine Hale’s cell phone just came back on in the middle of town. | 凯瑟琳・黑尔的手机刚又开机了 定位在镇中央 |
[29:39] | Let’s do this. | 我们去吧 |
[29:41] | -He thinks we have Jane. -Which means he wants to trade. | -他以为简在我们手上 -所以他是想交换 |
[29:43] | Whatever he wants, we need to find Jane and the sheriff fast. | 不管他想要什么 我们得快点找到简和治安官 |
[29:45] | You go to town, we’ll go to Jane’s. | 你们进镇 我们去简家 |
[29:56] | Okay, listen up. | 好 听好 |
[29:57] | He could be driving a truck or SUV, muted in colour, black, dark brown. | 他可能开了一辆哑色卡车 或运动型多用途汽车 黑的 暗棕的 |
[30:01] | Or blue. Come look at this. | 或者蓝色的 过来看 |
[30:07] | Like you boys said, “It’ll have a CB, police band radio and radar detector.” | 就像你们说的“有车台 警用电台和雷达探测器” |
[30:11] | Hotch better find Jane, and fast. | 霍奇最好找到简 而且要快 |
[30:43] | Guys, these wind chimes are made of bone. | 各位 这些风铃是骨头做的 |
[30:46] | I think it’s human rib bones. | 应该是人类肋骨 |
[30:57] | He’s waiting for us. | 他在等我们 |
[30:58] | -Well, let’s go get that bastard. -Well, we still don’t have the sheriff. | -我们去抓那混蛋吧 -治安官还没找到呢 |
[31:01] | Well, when I get a hold of him, we will. | 等我们抓到他 就能找到了 |
[31:03] | Okay, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:05] | He’s smart. We’ve got to be smarter. | 他很聪明 我们得更聪明 |
[31:07] | He turned that cell phone on because by now, he knows we’re on to him. | 他开启手机 是因为知道我们查到他了 |
[31:09] | Well, you boys have just 15 minutes, then we’re coming in. | 你们只有15分钟 然后我们就进去 |
[31:12] | Fifteen minutes. That’s all I need. | 15分钟 足够了 |
[31:22] | Rib eye. Adam and Eve on a raft, sink them. And a strawberry shake for | 肋眼牛排 吐司煮蛋 草莓奶昔 |
[31:25] | -the gentleman at Table 8. -You got it. | -给八号桌的先生 -好的 |
[31:28] | Finally, you walk into my life. | 你们可算走入了我的人生 |
[31:30] | What took you so long, handsome? | 怎么才来 帅哥 |
[31:34] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[31:38] | No thanks. I don’t need anything. | 不了 我什么都不需要 |
[31:44] | -Mind if I sit here? -Please. | -介意我坐这里吗 -请吧 |
[31:49] | It’s completely empty. She’s not here. | 这里完全是空的 她不在这里 |
[31:50] | Well, he’s obviously been here before and left these gifts for her. | 他显然是来过 还给她留了礼物 |
[31:54] | -How romantic. -Well, his version of romance. | -好浪漫 -他的浪漫 |
[31:58] | What, are you trying to say you think he keeps coming back here, | 什么 你难道是说 他一次次回来 |
[32:00] | -because he’s in love with her? -That’s impossible. | -是因为他爱上她了吗 -那不可能 |
[32:02] | -A sexual sadist can’t feel love. -Well, define love. | -性虐待狂感受不到爱 -那你定义爱 |
[32:05] | Chemically, it involves surging brain elements called monoamines, | 化学上讲 是大脑的一些 化学物质飙升 包括一元胺 |
[32:08] | dopamines, norepinephrine and serotonin. | 多巴胺 去甲肾上腺素和血清素 |
[32:10] | Love chemicals controlled by phenylethylamine, also found in… | 爱化学受苯乙胺的控制 含有它的还有… |
[32:13] | -Chocolate. I love chocolate. -Peas, too! | -巧克力 我爱巧克力 -还有豆子 |
[32:16] | -It’s also found in peas. -Peas? | -豆子里也有 -豆子 |
[32:18] | -Indeed, some people become… -Reid, stop. Please. | -是啊 有些人… -瑞德 别说了 |
[32:21] | Spread out everybody. Keep looking. | 各位散开 继续找 |
[32:23] | You heard him. All right. Let’s go. | 都听到了 我们走 |
[32:29] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[33:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:18] | I thought I’d seen everything. | 我以为我什么都见识过了 |
[33:22] | -Guys. -What is it? | -各位 -怎么了 |
[33:25] | It’s a coffin. | 是口棺材 |
[33:32] | Hotch? There’s another coffin over here. | 霍奇 这里还有具棺材 |
[33:42] | It’s okay. Don’t try to speak. We’ve got you. Come on. | 没事 别说话 我们找到你了 来 |
[33:54] | One is perfection. Two is decadent. | 一杯是完美 两杯就是堕落了 |
[33:59] | You take another step, and I will shoot you. | 你敢走一步 我就开枪 |
[34:00] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[34:02] | What was it that Jane said to you? | 简对你说了什么 |
[34:03] | She looked into your eyes, but that wouldn’t have been enough. | 她看了你的眼睛 但不可能就是那样 |
[34:06] | She said something. What? It’s important. | 她还说了什么 是什么 这很重要 |
[34:11] | I’m a sexual sadist. I can’t feel anything, remember? | 我是个性虐待狂 我没有感觉 记得吗 |
[34:17] | You said so. | 是你说的 |
[34:18] | Yeah, Hotch? | 喂 霍奇 |
[34:19] | There are no absolutes when it comes to the human mind. | 人类大脑是没有绝对的 |
[34:23] | They just found his trailer, | 他们找到他的拖车了 |
[34:24] | the remains of another woman, and the sheriff alive. | 有另一个女人的遗骸和活着的治安官 |
[34:26] | He doesn’t care about the sheriff. | 他才不在乎治安官 |
[34:28] | To walk out of here with Jane, he’d need more than that. | 他无比需要的是跟简一起离开 |
[34:31] | Jane said how beautiful my eyes were. | 简说 我的眼睛很美 |
[34:37] | I looked at her like I’ve never looked at a woman before. | 我看着她 仿佛我从未见过女人 |
[34:42] | My hands began to sweat. I dropped the knife. | 我的手开始出汗 我把刀掉在了地上 |
[34:48] | I tried to pick it up, but it fell again. | 我想把它捡起来 却又掉了 |
[34:53] | I got butterflies in my stomach. Isn’t that love? | 我觉得七上八下 那不是爱吗 |
[35:00] | -I’m going in. -Gideon. | -我要进去了 -吉迪恩 |
[35:02] | We got George. She’s alive. Get on the floor. | 我们找到乔治了 她还活着 给我趴下 |
[35:04] | -Take it easy. -Move! | -别激动 -让开 |
[35:16] | What? No. That’s impossible. | 什么 不 不可能 |
[35:22] | Magic time. | 魔法时间到 |
[35:36] | The important thing is she’s still alive. | 重要的是她还活着 |
[35:49] | George? George, honey. | 乔治 亲爱的 |
[35:52] | Are you all right? Thank God. Thank God. | 你还好吗 谢天谢地 |
[35:58] | He killed Tommy’s teacher. I saw it. | 他杀了汤米的老师 我看到了 |
[36:03] | Annie. She was just 22. | 安妮 她才22岁 |
[36:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:11] | They found the school bus abandoned, just outside of town. | 他们发现了校车 被弃在镇外 |
[36:14] | Tommy’s supposed to be on that field trip. Where is he? | 汤米也去旅行了 他在哪 |
[36:16] | Safe. He’s fine. He’s with my mom. | 很安全 他没事 跟我妈在一起 |
[36:20] | But that man, he also killed the school bus driver. | 但那人 他还杀了校车司机 |
[36:23] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[36:25] | We had the whole town shut down. There was no way out. | 我们关闭了整个镇 根本无法出去 |
[36:28] | What was the one vehicle we weren’t looking for? | 我们没去查哪种车 |
[36:30] | A school bus. | 校车 |
[36:31] | More importantly, where are the children? | 更重要的是 孩子都哪去了 |
[36:36] | -You have the town’s children? -Just the little ones. | -你抓了整个小镇的孩子 -就那些小的 |
[36:40] | You profiled me, Jason. | 你侧写了我 杰森 |
[36:43] | You know I have no interest in harming children. | 你知道我并不想伤害儿童 |
[36:45] | We will find them. We have helicopters, dogs. | 我们会找到他们的 我们有直升机 警犬 |
[36:48] | The desert is over 25,000 square miles. | 沙漠有六万多平方公里呢 |
[36:51] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[36:52] | And what with the rising coyote population… | 再加上郊狼数量在增多 |
[36:56] | If it’s Jane you’re after, we don’t have her. | 如果你想要简 她不在我们这里 |
[36:58] | Yes, you do. | 她就在你们手上 |
[37:09] | Sir, I found her walking the streets. | 长官 我在路上发现了她 |
[37:13] | Jane, he’s been coming back to this town for years to see you. | 简 他这么多年来 一次次回镇上来见你 |
[37:17] | -All those years? Why? -He says he’s in love with you. | -这么多年吗 为什么 -他说他爱上了你 |
[37:21] | -He’s in love with me? Why? -That’s what he says. | -他爱上了我 为什么 -他是这么说的 |
[37:24] | He hides out in your old barn and he watches you. | 他在你的旧谷仓里躲着 观察你 |
[37:27] | And when he leaves, he leaves these wind chimes as gifts. | 他走时 就留下风铃作为礼物 |
[37:30] | -They’re beautiful, aren’t they? -They’re not beautiful. | -这很美 是吧 -这不美 |
[37:33] | They are the remains of people he took, tortured and killed. | 这是被他抓走 折磨 杀害的人的遗骸 |
[37:37] | He is not an alien. You were abducted by a serial killer. | 他不是外星人 你是被一个连环杀手绑架了 |
[37:41] | But he did come for me, didn’t he? | 但他是来找我的 是吧 |
[37:44] | Not George, he came for me, didn’t he? | 不是乔治 他是来找我的 是吧 |
[37:46] | -That’s what he says. -You told me to run. | -他是这么说的 -你叫我跑的 |
[37:49] | But I didn’t want to run. | 但我不想跑 |
[37:51] | I wanted to see him again, to see his eyes and see his face. | 我想再见到他 看见他的眼睛 和脸 |
[37:54] | And I don’t know, somehow, it just felt like I was coming home. | 我不知道 那感觉就像回家 |
[38:00] | Jane? | 简 |
[38:03] | -He has the children, Jane. -No. No, wait. | -他抓了孩子们 简 -不 等等 |
[38:05] | -He has our children. -And we will find them. | -他抓了孩子们 简 -不 等等 |
[38:07] | -And if we don’t, they’ll die of exposure. -Rick! | -要是找不到 他们会冻死 -里克 |
[38:10] | He hasn’t got Tommy, George. But what if he did? | 他没抓走汤米 乔治 但如果他抓了他呢 |
[38:13] | -Hand him over. -Silo. | -把他交出来 -西洛 |
[38:15] | -What choice do we have? -Not this one. | -我们还能怎么办 -这样不行 |
[38:17] | Tell them, Jason. | 告诉他们 杰森 |
[38:19] | Tell them I’m not interested in harming children. | 告诉他们我没想伤害儿童 |
[38:21] | You’ve studied me for years. Have I ever once harmed a child? | 你研究了我那么多年 我伤害过孩子吗 |
[38:27] | It does nothing for me. | 那不能满足我 |
[38:29] | Give me Jane and they’ll have their children back. | 把简给我 他们就能拿回孩子 |
[38:33] | Is she part of this with you? | 她跟你是一伙儿的吗 |
[38:34] | Look at her, Rick. She’s not a part of anything. | 看看她 里克 她没参与任何事 |
[38:36] | She’s as much his victim as you are. | 她跟你一样是受害者 |
[38:39] | With Jane in my life, I will never harm another human being. | 只要有简 我再不会伤人了 |
[38:44] | Leave her alone! | 离她远点 |
[38:46] | Hey, don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[38:50] | No matter what you do to him, he will never give you what you want. | 不管你对他做什么 他永远不会交出你要的 |
[38:56] | They found me, Rick. They’ll find the children. Trust them. | 他们找到了我 里克 也能找到孩子们 相信他们 |
[39:00] | Take me with you, Frank. Just you and me. | 带我一起去 弗兰克 就你和我 |
[39:03] | And my Jane. | 还有我的简 |
[39:06] | -You’ll take me to where the kids are? -Happily. | -你带我去找孩子吗 -很乐意 |
[39:11] | I couldn’t have that on my conscience. | 我可不愿背负这样的罪过 |
[39:21] | I will take a vehicle of my choice. Jason will drive. | 我要自己选一辆车 杰森开车 |
[39:29] | Once I am satisfied no one is following, | 等我确保了没人跟踪我们 |
[39:31] | I will take Jason to where I have the children. | 我就带杰森去我安置孩子的地方 |
[39:33] | He will then call. | 然后他打电话 |
[39:35] | If anyone follows, this story will end in tears. | 但如果有人跟踪 故事就将悲剧结局 |
[39:43] | They’re outbound now. They’re heading out on the highway. | 他们正在驶离 前往公路 |
[39:53] | I’ve been coming to see you for so many years | 我这些年来一直来看你 |
[39:56] | to try and make sense of what I feel. | 就想理解我当年的感受 |
[40:00] | Jason says I’m incapable of feeling anything, | 杰森说我什么都感觉不到 |
[40:02] | but here I am, and I feel. | 但我现在就有感觉 |
[40:08] | -Where will we go? -Wherever we want. | -我们去哪 -想去哪都行 |
[40:18] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[40:33] | What he’s feeling right now will pass, | 他现在的感受会过去 |
[40:35] | and when it does, like all the others, he’ll take your life. | 到时候 他会像对其他人那样 夺走你的生命 |
[40:40] | -And then he will really feel. -I don’t believe he will. | -到时他才会有真正的感觉 -我不相信他会那么做 |
[40:45] | I don’t believe you know what this feels like. | 我不相信你知道这是什么感觉 |
[40:48] | If you did, you would not be here. | 如果你知道 你也不会在这里了 |
[40:52] | You’d be with the one you love. | 你会跟你爱的人在一起 |
[40:56] | Where are the children? | 孩子们在哪 |
[41:00] | That way. Two miles. | 那边走 3.2公里 |
[41:06] | No deal. | 不行 |
[41:07] | So you’re just going to stand here with me | 你要在这里跟我干站着 |
[41:10] | while the children suffer exposure to the elements. | 任由孩子们在荒郊野外待着 |
[41:12] | It’ll be dark soon. | 很快就天黑了 |
[41:15] | You’re not the hero your parents thought you’d be. | 你可不是 你父母以为你会成为的那种英雄 |
[41:18] | I will never stop hunting you. | 我绝不会放弃追捕你 |
[41:22] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[41:24] | And I promise the same thing. | 我也做出同样的保证 |
[41:27] | I will never stop loving Jane, | 我绝不会停止爱简 |
[41:31] | until you catch me. | 直到你抓到我 |
[41:33] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[41:35] | -Love is insanity, isn’t it? -But a good insanity. | -爱就是疯狂 不是吗 -但是好的疯狂 |
[41:42] | My hope is that, one day, you’ll feel the way I do, too. | 我希望 有一天 你也会体验到我的感受 |
[41:45] | If I ever find myself feeling the way you do, | 如果我真有了你那样的感受 |
[41:49] | I’ll kill myself. | 我就自杀 |
[41:52] | Call me first. I’d love to pick your brains. | 先联系我 我很乐意捡你的脑子 |
[42:47] | He told you where they were? | 他告诉你他们在哪了吗 |
[42:49] | They were just over that ridge. | 就在山脊那边 |
[42:54] | -Which way did he go? -West. | -他去哪边了 -西边 |
[42:57] | All units, all units. We have the children. Get search planes up. | 各单位注意 我们找到孩子了 让搜索飞机起飞 |
[43:00] | Start a grid search, westbound, from this location. | 从这里往西开始网格式搜索 |
[43:12] | The tracks, they disappear. | 足迹不见了 |
[43:18] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |