时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -Nothing’s happening. -Shh. Watch. | -什么都没有啊 -嘘 看着 |
[00:14] | What? | 什么啊 |
[00:15] | -I’m so sorry, Emily. -What was that? | -真抱歉 艾米莉 -那是什么 |
[00:17] | Don’t you recognise a rocket when you see one? | 你认不出火箭来吗 |
[00:19] | I was merely demonstrating a physics law. | 我只是在演示一个物理法则 |
[00:21] | -I didn’t mean to hit… -Show me. | -我无意打中… -给我看看 |
[00:24] | -All right. Turn around please. -Turn around? | -好吧 请转过去 -转过去? |
[00:28] | Yeah, he’s not going to show you how it’s done. | 对 他不会让你看到是怎么做到的 |
[00:30] | -A magician doesn’t reveal his secrets. -I thought you said it was physics. | -魔术师不会泄露秘密 -你不是说是物理吗 |
[00:34] | Physics magic. | 物理魔法 |
[00:35] | Trust me, it will not do you any good to argue with him. | 相信我 跟他争没用的 |
[00:46] | All right. All right. Turn back and observe. | 好了 转过来看吧 |
[01:03] | -Physics magic? -Yes, sir. | -物理魔法吗 -是 长官 |
[01:06] | Reid, we talked about this. | 瑞德 我们不是说过这事了吗 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[01:10] | You’re starting to get some distance on those. | 射程是越来越远了 |
[01:16] | -So he does have a sense of humour? -Sometimes. | -看来他是有幽默感的 -有时吧 |
[01:19] | Hey, where’s Morgan? | 莫根呢 |
[01:20] | Chicago. He goes there every year for his mother’s birthday. | 去芝加哥了 每年他母亲生日时他都会回家 |
[01:40] | You’re sure she’s got enough butter? | 你确定她有足够黄油吗 |
[01:42] | Now, you know, if Sarah doesn’t put it on the list, she doesn’t need it. | 你知道如果萨拉没列在清单上 那就是不需要 |
[01:46] | -She doesn’t make mistakes. -Desiree. | -她不会漏掉 -黛瑟蕾 |
[01:49] | Looking good. I mean, damn. | 真漂亮 我去 |
[01:52] | You’re filling out all good in all the right places, aren’t you? | 你该长的地方都长好了 |
[01:55] | Step off, Rodney. Desi, get in the car. | 滚开 罗德尼 黛瑟 上车去 |
[01:57] | -Come on, Derek. -I said, get in the car. | -走吧 德瑞克 -上车去 |
[02:01] | That’s okay, baby. I’ll get with you a little later? | 没事 宝贝 我稍后再找你 |
[02:04] | -Yeah, in your dreams. -Most definitely. | -做梦吧 -绝对会的 |
[02:06] | All night long, baby girl. | 梦你一整夜 宝贝 |
[02:08] | You better step off before I make you wish you never walked up on me. | 你最好滚开 不然我让你后悔走到我面前 |
[02:11] | Oh, what, you think you’re a bad-ass now because they pay you | 怎么 你觉得自己现在了不起了吗 |
[02:13] | to wear that gun, Mr FBI? | 就因为他们给你钱让你配枪 联调局先生 |
[02:15] | Rodney, I proved a long time ago I don’t need a gun to take you out. | 罗德尼 我很久前就证明了 没有枪 我一样能撂倒你 |
[02:19] | Past history? That’s a dangerous thing for you to count on, my friend. | 老黄历了 翻那个对你很危险 朋友 |
[02:24] | Walk away. | 走开吧 |
[02:37] | -Desi, I’ll get at you a little later. -Go to hell. | -黛瑟 我稍后再找你 -下地狱吧 |
[02:42] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[02:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:53] | -He’s just a fool. -Come on. I’m taking you home. | -他就是个蠢货 -走吧 我带你回家 |
[02:57] | There’s something I got to do. | 我有事要做 |
[03:01] | Blue 32. Blue 32. Set. Hut. | 蓝32 准备 冲 |
[03:11] | That was your man, James. Way to run a route. Nice job. | 好样的 詹姆斯 跑得好 太棒了 |
[03:14] | Nice job. Come on, Damien. You call that pass coverage? | 好样的 拜托 达米恩 那也叫带球防守吗 |
[03:18] | You bite on the inside route every damned time. | 你每次都走内线 |
[03:21] | Okay, let’s bring it in, boys. Get your helmets. Let’s go. | 好了 过来吧 孩子们 拿上头盔 来 |
[03:34] | You pushed off on that last catch. | 最后一球你拉开了 |
[03:36] | Man, you weren’t close enough to push off of. I blew you away. | 你根本没靠近 我怎么拉开 是我把你甩开了 |
[03:38] | -I could cover your ass all day long. -Man, kiss it all day long. | -我防你还不是小事一桩 -防不住还差不多 |
[03:41] | -What? Come on. -Come on. | -什么 来啊 -干什么 |
[03:44] | Hey, hey, hey! Knock it off! Knock it off! That’s enough! | 喂 别闹了 够了 |
[03:50] | You did push off, James. On your second cut with your inside hand. | 你的确拉开了 詹姆斯 第二节时 用里手 |
[03:53] | -Damn right. -Hey. | -就是 -嘿 |
[03:55] | It’s not the push off that beat you, though. That’s happening off the line. | 但你不是输在拉开上 那时都过线了 |
[03:59] | -Who are you? -What’s up, Derek? | -你是谁 -你还好吗 德瑞克 |
[04:03] | What’s up, youngster? I see you’re still shaking and baking. | 你呢 小子 你还在打球呢 |
[04:06] | I get what I can. | 尽量吧 |
[04:07] | Hey, Damien, this is Derek Morgan. | 达米恩 这是德瑞克・莫根 |
[04:09] | -The Derek Morgan? -FBI Derek Morgan. | -那个传奇德瑞克・莫根吗 -联调局的德瑞克・莫根 |
[04:13] | Just Derek, brother. | 喊我德瑞克就行 兄弟 |
[04:14] | -Nice to meet you, man. -Yeah. | -认识你很高兴 伙计 -嗯 |
[04:15] | Derek. | 德瑞克 |
[04:19] | Get over there. Get over there. Come on. | 过去那边 去 |
[04:21] | Take him with you. Get over there. | 带上他过去 |
[04:26] | Hey! Get the hell out of here! You want to mess with somebody? | 滚出这里 你们想找事吗 |
[04:34] | Get out of here! | 滚远点 |
[04:45] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:46] | -祝你生日快乐 | |
[04:51] | -祝你生日快乐 | |
[04:56] | Go ahead, mama. | 吹吧 妈妈 |
[04:58] | -Did you make this yourself? -Sarah helped me. | -是你自己做的吗 -萨拉帮我了 |
[05:00] | They wouldn’t let me help, so I don’t know how good it’ll taste. | 妈妈 她们不许我帮忙 所以我也不知道好不好吃 |
[05:02] | Oh, no, no, you remember that Christmas fiasco of 1994? | 不 你记得1994年的圣诞节灾难吗 |
[05:06] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[05:07] | Whatever! That was 12 years ago. Let it go! | 拜托 那都是12年前了 忘了吧 |
[05:09] | No, no, no, we still get cards from the fire department. | 不 我们还会收到消防局的问候卡呢 |
[05:11] | Mama, you see how they treat your baby boy? | 妈妈 看她们怎么奚落你的宝贝儿子 |
[05:13] | -You be good to your brother. -What she said. | -你们对哥哥好点 -她说得对 |
[05:16] | No, no, you got the “baby” part right, at least. | 不“宝贝”那部分是没错 |
[05:18] | Okay, you know what? Okay, now. Okay, you better watch out. | 好啊 看我的 你给我小心点 |
[05:20] | -What? What? All right. -No! Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. | -什么 行了 -别闹 |
[05:23] | Okay. Wish. Wish. | 好了 许愿吧 |
[05:27] | There it is. | 太棒了 |
[05:35] | Just like the others. | 跟其他人一样 |
[05:41] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[05:43] | I’m going to lock that son of a bitch up. | 我要把那混蛋关起来 |
[05:44] | Shouldn’t we call the powers that be? This is big, Stan. | 我们要不要联系上面 这是大事 斯坦 |
[05:46] | To hell with that. | 去他的 |
[05:51] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[05:53] | Here. It’s a remote starter, Ma. You hit that button right there, | 来 是遥控启动器 妈 你按下这个按钮 |
[05:58] | and it starts your car from inside the house. | 在家里就能启动汽车 |
[06:00] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[06:02] | So it’s nice and warm when you get in it. | 这样你上车时 车里是暖和的 |
[06:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, no more cold cars in the winter, Mom. | 是啊 冬天不用上冰凉的车了 妈 |
[06:07] | -I would like one for Christmas. -Not for that bucket you drive. | -我圣诞节也想要一个 -你开的那铁桶用不上 |
[06:11] | -Shut up. -Get up out of here. | -闭嘴 -走开吧 |
[06:17] | We miss you around here, baby. | 我们好想你 宝贝 |
[06:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:22] | Your sisters wish you were around more. | 你妹妹都希望你能多回来 |
[06:24] | You know the unit I work for is only out of Virginia. You know that. | 你知道我的小组只驻扎在弗吉尼亚州 |
[06:28] | Well, you’re careful, right? | 你会小心吧 |
[06:32] | I lost your dad. I can’t lose you. | 我失去了你爸 我不能再失去你了 |
[06:38] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[06:39] | Good, because you owe me some grandbabies. | 很好 因为你还欠我孙子呢 |
[06:43] | Oh, come on, Mom. Oh, look at that, saved by the bell. | 拜托 妈妈 看啊 门铃救了我一命 |
[06:47] | -A bunch of them! -Oh, come on, Ma, stop! | -我要一堆 -得了 妈 别闹了 |
[06:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[06:56] | -Gordinski? -You armed? | -葛丹斯基? -你有枪吗 |
[06:59] | -Excuse me? -Are you wearing a gun? | -什么 -你带没带枪 |
[07:02] | -No, not right now. -Then turn around. | -没有 现在没有 -那转过去 |
[07:07] | This is some kind of sick joke, right? | 这是在开什么变态玩笑吗 |
[07:08] | Don’t make us get physical. It’ll only make it worse for your family. | 别逼我们动粗 不然你的家人会更难受 |
[07:16] | You’re under arrest, Derek. | 你被捕了 德瑞克 |
[07:52] | “All secrets are deep. | “所有秘密都埋得深” |
[07:54] | “All secrets become dark. | “所有秘密都变得黑暗” |
[07:57] | “That’s in the nature of secrets.” Writer, Cory Doctorow. | “因为秘密就是如此” 作家 科瑞・多克特罗 |
[08:01] | You know, you better have a real good reason | 你最好有充分理由 |
[08:03] | for doing that in front of my family. | 当着我家人的面那么做 |
[08:05] | You going to tell me the charges now? | 你打算告诉我罪名是什么了吗 |
[08:07] | Oh, I bet if you think real hard, you’ll be able to figure it out, Derek. | 我相信如果你仔细想 肯定能想明白 德瑞克 |
[08:11] | -Uncuff him. -Agent Morgan. | -解开他 -是莫根探员 |
[08:13] | You’ll always be just Derek to me. | 在我看来 你永远只是德瑞克 |
[08:15] | And you’ll always be a racist son of a bitch to me. | 在我看来 你永远是个 种族歧视的混蛋 |
[08:17] | -Right, Derek, that’s all it is. -Then what, man? | -是啊 德瑞克 就是这样 -不然是什么呢 |
[08:24] | Man, I should have done this a long time ago. | 我早就该这么做了 |
[08:26] | -What the hell are you talking about? -Sit down. | -你说什么呢 -坐下 |
[08:37] | Oh, wow. There isn’t going to be a hole deep enough to bury your career. | 再深的坑 埋你的事业都不够深了 |
[08:43] | What’s wrong with you, man? You know I’m an FBI agent. | 你什么毛病 你知道我是联调局探员 |
[08:45] | Well, then you should be fairly aware of your rights. You want a lawyer? | 那你应该很清楚你的权利 要律师吗 |
[08:49] | I’m not some punk kid you can scare any more, Gordinski. | 我不再是能被你吓住的小屁孩了 葛丹斯基 |
[08:51] | Tough guy, you want a lawyer? Yes or no? | 硬汉 你要不要律师 |
[08:55] | -I want a phone call. -Local? | -我要打电话 -本地的吗 |
[08:57] | I need to call my supervisor at FBI Headquarters in Quantico. | 我需要联系 我在匡提科联调局总部的上司 |
[09:01] | Agent Hotchner? He’s already getting a call. | 霍奇纳探员吗 他已经接到电话了 |
[09:09] | There has to be a mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[09:12] | Yes. | 好 |
[09:15] | Of course. We’re on our way. | 当然 我们就去 |
[09:23] | This is SSA Hotchner. I need an emergency recall | 我是特别督查探员霍奇纳 紧急召回 |
[09:25] | of Agents Reid, Prentiss, Jareau, and Penelope Garcia as well. | 瑞德 普兰蒂斯 让热探员 还有佩内洛普・加西亚 |
[09:29] | Yes, I’ll call him myself. Thank you. | 对 我亲自联系他 谢谢 |
[09:35] | Jason. It’s Hotch. We’ve got to go to Chicago. Morgan’s been arrested. | 杰森 是霍奇 我们得去芝加哥 莫根被捕了 |
[09:40] | Homicide. Right. | 凶杀 好 |
[09:48] | I can wait as long as you guys can. | 你们能等多久 我就能等多久 |
[09:55] | Did you get some sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[09:57] | -You know I didn’t. -Slept like a baby, myself. | -你知道我没睡 -我可是睡得很香 |
[10:00] | Didn’t even want to get out of bed. | 都不想下床了 |
[10:02] | Really? So that wasn’t your doughnut eating ass | 是吗 那这一晚上在玻璃那边的 |
[10:04] | on the other side of that glass all night then, huh? | 不是你个爱吃甜甜圈的家伙吗 |
[10:07] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[10:09] | -You want the other ones? -No, just this one right now. | -其他的也拿来吗 -不 这一箱就够 |
[10:15] | Come on, man. You got to be kidding me, right? | 得了 开玩笑呢 |
[10:18] | Pretend you went home and slept, | 假装你回过家睡觉 |
[10:20] | put an empty box with my name on it on a table right in front of me? | 把写着我名字的空箱子 放在我面前的桌上 |
[10:23] | The FBI invented this stuff, you simple bastard. We teach it. | 这一套可是联调局发明的 你个蠢蛋 我们还教这些 |
[10:32] | -What’s this? -Yesterday. | -这是什么 -昨天的 |
[10:40] | -You’re following me? -Whose grave is that? | -你跟踪我了? -那是谁的坟墓 |
[10:42] | -Why would you be following me? -Whose grave? | -你为什么要跟踪我 -谁的坟墓 |
[10:46] | -You know I don’t know his name. -You paid to bury him, didn’t you? | -你知道我不知道他叫什么 -你出钱给他下葬了 是吧 |
[10:48] | -The neighbourhood did. -But you led the collection. | -是大家伙儿凑的钱 -但是你去募捐的 |
[10:51] | -So? -And you visit him a lot. | -那又如何 -你总去看他 |
[10:53] | Every time I come home. Is there something wrong with that? | 每次我回家都去 这有什么问题吗 |
[11:02] | What? Do you got a crush on me all of a sudden, Gordinski? | 怎么 你是突然看上我了吗 葛丹斯基 |
[11:08] | Okay, that’s me at the youth centre | 好吧 那是我去青年中心 |
[11:10] | tossing the ball around with a couple of kids. | 跟几个孩子打球 |
[11:13] | You did a little more than that. | 还不止呢 |
[11:15] | This is about you giving one of them a ride home. | 你开车送了其中一个回家 |
[11:18] | -One of the boys. -Yeah. Yeah, I did. | -其中一个男孩 -对 没错 |
[11:22] | This kid named Damien. | 他叫达米恩 |
[11:25] | His place was on the way to my mother’s. | 他家刚好跟我妈妈家顺路 |
[11:26] | So what, man? | 那又如何 |
[11:30] | Damien Walters. DOA. | 达米恩・沃特斯 被发现时已经死亡 |
[11:38] | Oh, no. Somebody killed him? | 不 有人杀了他吗 |
[11:40] | Not somebody, Derek. | 不是有人 德瑞克 |
[11:46] | You think I did this? | 你觉得这是我干的? |
[11:51] | Special Agent Hotchner, FBI. I’m looking for Detective Gordinski. | 特别探员霍奇纳 联调局 我在找一位葛丹斯基警探 |
[11:55] | I got this, Chuck. How you guys doing? I’m Wally Dennison, CPD. | 我来就行 查克 你们好吗 沃利・丹尼森 芝加哥警局 |
[11:59] | Where’s Agent Morgan? | 莫根探员在哪 |
[12:00] | Detective Gordinski’s in with the suspect now. | 葛丹斯基警探正在跟嫌疑人谈话 |
[12:02] | I need to see him. | 我需要见他 |
[12:04] | When my partner’s finished talking to him. | 等我的搭档跟他谈完的 |
[12:06] | I have your superintendent’s personal cell number. | 我有你们主管的私人手机号码 |
[12:09] | And in the interest of not running roughshod over another police agency, | 为了不让人觉得 我在其他警察机构横行霸道 |
[12:11] | I’ve resisted calling him so far. | 我到目前都忍着没联系他 |
[12:15] | I need to see Agent Morgan now. | 我需要马上见莫根探员 |
[12:19] | I’ll get Gordinski. He’s the primary. | 我去叫葛丹斯基 他是老大 |
[12:25] | -I don’t like them calling him a suspect. -Me, neither. | -我不喜欢他们喊他嫌疑人 -我也是 |
[12:29] | You’re the last person anyone saw with my victim. | 你是人们见到 最后跟被害人在一起的人 |
[12:36] | You recognise him? | 你认得他吗 |
[12:38] | Found in an alley four years ago. | 四年前在一条小巷里发现的 |
[12:41] | Still unidentified. John Doe. | 身份还没能确认 无名氏 |
[12:44] | Just like that kid whose grave you visit every time you come to Chicago. | 跟你每次回芝加哥时 去给他上坟的孩子一样 |
[12:48] | -Another boy. -Just after you left the city. | -又一个孩子 -就在你离开后不久发现的 |
[12:51] | -This is crazy. -No kidding. | -这简直疯了 -可不是 |
[12:53] | Look man, Rodney Harris. | 听着 罗德尼・哈里斯 |
[12:55] | He’s been following me around ever since I got back to town. | 他回来之后 他就一直到处跟着我 |
[12:57] | Rodney Harris, the gangbanger? | 罗德尼・哈里斯 那个黑帮分子 |
[12:59] | Yeah, he was waiting for me outside of a corner store. | 对 他在一家街头小店外等着我 |
[13:01] | He did that drive-by yesterday. | 他昨天还曾开车经过 |
[13:02] | So you think this looks like something a gangbanger did? | 你觉得这看上去像是黑帮分子干的吗 |
[13:04] | Is that how you’d advise me, Mr FBI? | 你会给我这样的建议吗 联调局先生 |
[13:09] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[13:13] | All right, tell them I’ll be there in a minute. | 好 告诉他们我就去 |
[13:16] | You’re going to have to come up with | 你可得想出 |
[13:17] | something better than a gangbanger, Derek. | 比黑帮分子更好的说辞 德瑞克 |
[13:28] | Detective Gordinski, CPD. | 葛丹斯基警探 芝加哥警局 |
[13:30] | You think an FBI Agent, a BAU profiler, committed a homicide? | 你觉得一位联调局探员 行为分析组侧写师杀了人吗 |
[13:33] | Actually, three homicides at least, over 15 years. | 其实 至少是三起凶案 横跨15年 |
[13:37] | -You think he’s a serial killer? -This is ridiculous. | -你觉得他是连环杀手吗 -这太荒唐了 |
[13:40] | -Has he been charged with anything? -I got 72 hours for that. | -他被起诉了吗 -我还有72小时呢 |
[13:43] | -I’d like to see him. -Be my guest. This way. | -我要见他 -请便 这边请 |
[13:48] | -Agent Gideon, right? -Yes. | -吉迪恩探员 是吧 -对 |
[13:50] | I owe you a big thank you. I had no suspects at all, | 我要好好感激你 我原本根本没人可怀疑 |
[13:54] | until you looked over my case for me and sent me this profile. | 直到你看了我的案子 给我寄来了这份侧写 |
[13:59] | Everything in it points to that son of a bitch, Derek Morgan. | 这里的一切都指向了那个混蛋 德瑞克・莫根 |
[14:15] | -I profiled him? -It’s all right there. | -我侧写了他吗 -就在那里 |
[14:19] | Detective, a profile’s just a guide. | 警探 侧写只是指导 |
[14:21] | Yeah, this one guided me to him. | 对 这份侧写指导我找到了他 |
[14:22] | They’re really more useful in the elimination of suspects, | 侧写更多是用来排除嫌疑人的 |
[14:25] | rather than the inclusion. | 而不是用来选嫌疑人的 |
[14:27] | That’s not the way you presented it to me. | 你可不是那么跟我说的 |
[14:29] | Well, if I confused you, I’m sorry. | 如果我给你造成了误会 那抱歉了 |
[14:31] | I’m not confused at all. | 我完全没误会 |
[14:32] | Look, whatever it is in here that made you consider Agent Morgan a suspect | 不管这里面的什么内容 让你把莫根探员视为了嫌疑人 |
[14:35] | has to be coincidence. | 肯定只是巧合 |
[14:37] | You can’t rely solely on this. | 你不能单依靠这个 |
[14:39] | You’re right. I’m not. | 你说得对 我没单依靠这个 |
[14:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:45] | This kid. I was with him yesterday. | 这个孩子 我昨天才见过他 |
[14:49] | -So? -So, he’s dead. | -所以呢 -他死了 |
[14:52] | I drove him home, Hotch, | 我开车送了他回家 霍奇 |
[14:53] | and Gordinski’s saying I was the last person seen with him. | 葛丹斯基说 我是最后见到他的人 |
[14:58] | Fifteen years ago, I was a new detective. | 15年前 我还是新晋警探 |
[15:00] | One of my first cases was a black kid, | 我最早的一桩案子就是个黑人儿童 |
[15:03] | 12 or 13 years old, found strangled in a vacant lot near here. | 12或13岁 在附近一块空地上 被发现被人勒死了 |
[15:06] | -The boy was a John Doe, right? -Still unidentified to this day. | -那男孩是无名氏 对吗 -至今仍不知身份 |
[15:09] | Wait, a 12-year-old kid that no one reported missing? | 等等 12岁男孩 居然没人报失踪吗 |
[15:12] | Ever. Four years ago, another body turns up, same MO. | 一直没有 四年前又出现了一具尸体 手法一致 |
[15:15] | Worked that case just as hard, came up with just as much nothing. | 我也一样努力查案了 也一样是毫无收获 |
[15:18] | Nobody in the area had ever seen the kid before. | 这一带就没人见过他 |
[15:20] | No one’s looking for these kids? | 没人在找他们吗 |
[15:22] | Then a few months back, I attended a seminar | 然后几个月前 我参加了一场 |
[15:24] | that you taught at CPD headquarters. | 在芝加哥警局总部举办的你的研讨会 |
[15:26] | I told you about my case. You said to send you the files. | 我跟你讲了我的案子 你叫我把案卷发给你 |
[15:29] | You’d look them over. This is the profile you worked up. | 说你会查看 这就是你给我的侧写 |
[15:33] | There are about three million people in Chicago. | 芝加哥有大概三百万人 |
[15:36] | Your profile said I was looking for a black male, 25 to 35, | 你的侧写说 这是名25到35岁的黑人男子 |
[15:40] | with a knowledge of the area. Non-threatening to children. | 熟悉这一带 在孩子看来没威胁性 |
[15:44] | Either knows them or is normal enough that he doesn’t scare them. | 他要么认识他们 要么十分正常 不让他们害怕 |
[15:47] | A probable criminal record. | 可能有犯罪记录 |
[15:50] | It also said the way the body was placed gently on a mattress, | 侧写还说 因为尸体被轻轻地 放在了床垫上 |
[15:53] | not just tossed on the ground, | 而不是丢在了地上 |
[15:55] | indicated someone who was probably consumed with guilt, | 表明凶手饱受愧疚折磨 |
[15:57] | especially for the first victim. | 尤其是对第一名被害人 |
[16:00] | Your exact words are, “With a guilt-ridden offender, | 你的原话是“愧疚心强的罪犯” |
[16:03] | “the BAU postulates that the first victim is the most important | “行为分析组认为 第一名被害人是最重要的” |
[16:07] | “and the UnSub may still visit the place of the crime | “不明嫌犯过后 可能还会重回犯罪现场” |
[16:09] | “or even the victim himself.” | “甚至去看望被害人” |
[16:12] | Care to guess who visits my first victim every time he’s in town? | 要猜猜是谁每次回来 都会去看望第一位被害人吗 |
[16:16] | He can’t just be visiting the victim. There has to be more than that. | 他不可能只是去看被害人 肯定还有别的 |
[16:19] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[16:20] | You said the UnSub might try to inject himself into the investigation, | 你说不明嫌犯可能会想办法插入调查 |
[16:24] | to keep tabs on it. | 好关注其动向 |
[16:25] | Morgan has called our headquarters many times | 莫根加入联调局后 |
[16:27] | since he joined the Bureau, always about this case. | 曾多次联系总部 查问案子的事 |
[16:30] | -So wait, he talked to you about it? -Headquarters. He’d never call me. | -等等 他还找你谈过吗 -是总部 他不会给我打电话的 |
[16:34] | After I got your profile, I checked airline records. | 我拿到你的侧写后 还查了航空记录 |
[16:37] | Turns out Derek had just left Chicago when the other body turned up. | 原来另一具尸体被发现时 德瑞克刚离开芝加哥 |
[16:41] | Tell me the story, from the beginning. | 跟我讲讲 从头讲起 |
[16:46] | I guess it starts when I was 15. | 大概要从我15岁时讲起 |
[16:48] | I was coming home from football practise one day. | 有天 我练完橄榄球 准备回家 |
[16:52] | Me and my boy, we were goofing off, we were throwing a football around. | 我和朋友闹着玩 来回丢一个橄榄球 |
[17:12] | The only person I’d ever seen dead before that was my father, | 此前 我就只见过我父亲死去的样子 |
[17:17] | when I was 10. | 在我十岁时 |
[17:18] | I mean, there I was, I was looking at this kid, | 我当时看着那个 |
[17:19] | and he was my own age, Hotch. | 跟我差不多年纪的孩子 霍奇 |
[17:21] | Dead in this vacant lot. | 就这样死在一片空地上 |
[17:23] | And he was never identified. | 他的身份一直没确认 |
[17:25] | Nobody knew who he was. Nobody even reported him missing. | 没人知道 他是谁 甚至没人上报他失踪 |
[17:29] | And that just didn’t sit right with me. | 那让我很不舒服 |
[17:31] | So I felt responsible for him. | 所以我觉得要对他负责 |
[17:32] | I mean, I was the one that found him, right? | 毕竟是我找到了他 |
[17:35] | I went around the neighbourhood door-to-door trying to start a collection. | 我开始在邻里逐户募捐 |
[17:38] | And eventually I got enough so I could bury him | 最终我凑够了给他安葬的钱 |
[17:41] | and I gave him a little headstone. | 并给他立了墓碑 |
[17:43] | What’d you put on the headstone if he wasn’t identified? | 他没确认身份 那墓碑是怎么写的 |
[17:48] | Just the date. | 就只有日期 |
[17:50] | I left room for a name if he was ever identified. | 我留下了写名字的空间 以防哪天确认了他的身份 |
[17:52] | 1991年12月13日 | |
[17:54] | And you still visit him? | 你还去给他上坟吗 |
[17:55] | Hotch, I go see this kid every time I’m home. | 霍奇 我每次回家都会去看他 |
[17:58] | I just feel like he deserves to have somebody look in on him. | 我就是觉得该有个人去看他 |
[18:01] | Gordinski must read that as a guilty conscience. | 葛丹斯基肯定把那当作了愧疚 |
[18:03] | A killer revisiting his victim. | 反复拜访被害人的凶手 |
[18:06] | But that can’t be the only reason he suspects you. | 但那不会是他怀疑你的唯一原因 |
[18:08] | Believe me, that guy’s had it in for me my entire life. | 相信我 他一直就看我不顺眼 |
[18:11] | He’s supremely confident that you’re his killer. | 他完全相信你就是凶手 |
[18:15] | Then yesterday, another kid ends up dead, | 昨天 又死了一个孩子 |
[18:17] | and the last person he was with is Derek Morgan. | 而最后跟他在一起的人 就是德瑞克・莫根 |
[18:21] | In the boy’s pocket, we found one of his FBI business cards. | 我们还在男孩兜里 发现了一张他的联调局名片 |
[18:24] | His cell number written on the back of it. | 后面写了他的手机号码 |
[18:25] | In fact, every time Morgan’s in town he hangs out with kids. | 事实上 莫根每次回来 都会跟孩子一起玩 |
[18:29] | -This is all just coincidence. -A hell of a lot of coincidences. | -这都是巧合 -好多的巧合 |
[18:32] | -It’s purely circumstantial. -So’s a fingerprint. | -这都是间接证据 -指纹也是 |
[18:34] | Did I mention that Morgan found the body in 1991? | 我提到了吗 1991年是莫根发现了尸体 |
[18:37] | Hidden way back in a vacant lot? | 那可是藏在了很远的空地上 |
[18:39] | Now, don’t you teach that when a body is hard to find, | 你还说过 如果尸体不易被发现 |
[18:41] | the person finding it is always a suspect? | 那么发现尸体的人就肯定有嫌疑 |
[18:45] | There are key pieces of the profile that don’t fit, Detective. | 侧写里也有关键部分并不符合 警探 |
[18:49] | The age, 25 to 35. Morgan was 15 or so at the time. | 年龄是25到35岁 莫根当时才15岁 |
[18:52] | Also says that age is the hardest to predict | 侧写还说 年龄是最难预测的 |
[18:55] | and I should never exclude someone | 我不该因为年龄不匹配 |
[18:56] | simply because of a discrepancy with the age. | 就排除某人的嫌疑 |
[18:59] | What about the speculation that | 还有猜测认为 |
[19:00] | since he didn’t manage to leave any evidence at the scene of the crime, | 因为他在犯罪现场没留下任何证据 |
[19:02] | that he most likely has a criminal record | 他很可能有犯罪记录 |
[19:04] | or previous law enforcement knowledge? | 或此前曾是执法者 有相关知识 |
[19:06] | Derek wasn’t even in the Bureau yet when the first body was found. | 第一具尸体被发现时 德瑞克还没进联调局呢 |
[19:09] | He may not have had a knowledge of law enforcement. | 他当时或许是没有 执法部门的相关知识 |
[19:12] | But Derek Morgan definitely had a criminal record. | 但德瑞克・莫根绝对是有案底的 |
[19:25] | We’re dealing with a desperate detective here. | 这是一位走投无路的警探 |
[19:28] | Three dead boys and no evidence at all. | 三个男孩死亡 却毫无证据 |
[19:30] | So he applies the profile directly to someone he already suspected. | 所以他把侧写用在了一个 他本就怀疑的人身上 |
[19:34] | It’s easy to get tunnel vision that way. | 这样很容易让人视野狭窄 |
[19:36] | “One begins to twist facts to suit theories, | “人会开始扭曲事实以迎合理论” |
[19:38] | “instead of theories to suit facts.” | “而不是让理论来解释事实” |
[19:40] | It’s one of Sherlock Holmes’ favourite quotes. | 这是夏洛克・福尔摩斯 最著名的话之一 |
[19:42] | We need to figure out who really killed these boys | 我们得查明究竟是谁杀了这些男孩 |
[19:44] | before they decide to charge Morgan. | 赶在他们决定起诉莫根之前 |
[19:46] | What do you want us to do? | 你要我们做什么 |
[19:47] | The last victim is someone Morgan was seen with. | 最后一位被害人 曾被看到跟莫根在一起 |
[19:49] | Conveniently, Morgan was already a suspect in the other two. | 刚巧 莫根本就是另两案的嫌疑人了 |
[19:52] | Someone set him up? | 有人陷害了他吗 |
[19:54] | We should consider Morgan a victim. | 我们该把莫根视为受害者 |
[19:56] | Prentiss, you and Reid talk to his family, | 普兰蒂斯 你和瑞德去找他家人问话 |
[19:57] | learn about him, especially around the time of the first murder. | 了解他 尤其是第一起凶案发生时的他 |
[20:00] | -Do we have the address? -I can take you. | -我们知道地址吗 -我可以带你去 |
[20:03] | -Oh, that’s okay. -No, actually, that’s not a bad idea. | -不用了 -不 其实 这也不坏 |
[20:06] | Right. | 好 |
[20:07] | Okey-doke. Lead the way, Detective. | 那好 请带路 警探 |
[20:13] | According to Morgan, he’s got a bad history with Gordinski. | 莫根说 他跟葛丹斯基有过节 |
[20:15] | Well, he’s got a bad history, generally. | 他的过去整体就不怎么样 |
[20:18] | Resisting arrest. Vandalism. Aggravated battery. This is Morgan? | 拘捕 破坏公物 严重殴打 这是莫根吗 |
[20:22] | -As a juvenile. Look at the dates. -This isn’t in his personnel file. | -是青少年的他 看日期 -这没在他的个人档案里 |
[20:26] | He said he told me everything relevant. | 他说他把一切相关的事都告诉我了 |
[20:27] | Then he either lied or he doesn’t consider this relevant. | 那他要么是撒谎了 要么就是认为这不相关 |
[20:30] | Since when is the criminal history of a suspect not relevant? | 嫌疑人的犯罪记录怎么可能不相关 |
[20:35] | You just called him a suspect. | 你刚喊他嫌疑人了 |
[20:43] | -Get Garcia into Morgan’s life. -Yes, sir. | -叫加西亚查莫根的生平 -是 长官 |
[20:50] | Hey, Hotch, I almost forgot. | 霍奇 我差点忘了 |
[20:52] | There’s a local banger out here. His name is Rodney Harris. | 本地有个叫罗德尼・哈里斯的 黑帮分子 |
[20:54] | He’s been running these streets for a while now. | 他在街头横行好一阵了 |
[20:56] | You have a criminal record. | 你有犯罪记录 |
[20:59] | What? | 什么 |
[21:08] | -Where did you get this? -What difference does that make? | -你从哪拿到的 -这有什么区别 |
[21:10] | Hotch, this was supposed to be expunged. | 霍奇 这本该被消除了 |
[21:13] | My record’s clean. | 我没有案底 |
[21:14] | I asked you if there was anything you hadn’t told me. | 我问过你是否还对我有隐瞒 |
[21:18] | A judge expunged this. It doesn’t exist any more, man. | 法官消除了这记录 它不存在了 |
[21:21] | I was a kid. It’s nothing. | 我当时还是孩子 根本没什么 |
[21:23] | Aggravated battery? | 严重殴打? |
[21:27] | Okay, I was with some guys. We got in a fight with some other guys. | 好吧 我当时跟一些人在一起 我们跟另一些人打了起来 |
[21:32] | Rodney, this cat I’m trying to tell you about, it was him. | 罗德尼 我跟你说的那人 就是他 |
[21:35] | We got into it a little bit. We knocked each other around. | 我们打了起来 我们把彼此都打倒了 |
[21:37] | He got a couple stitches in his head, so they made it “aggravated.” That’s it. | 他脑袋缝了针 于是就变成了“严重”就是这样 |
[21:40] | So you’re saying this Rodney committed three murders | 所以你是说 这个罗德尼因为被你打 |
[21:42] | because you beat him up? | 就杀了三个人吗 |
[21:45] | No. I’m saying he’s been following me around since I got here, | 不是 我是说 自我回来 他就一直跟着我 |
[21:48] | so go talk to him and you might get something. | 所以去找他 你或许会有发现 |
[21:50] | -This was expunged. -You still should have told me. | -这都消除了 -你还是该告诉我的 |
[21:52] | You know how important accurate information is to victimology. | 你清楚研究受害者特征需要精准信息 |
[21:55] | Whoa. Victimology? | 喂 受害者特征? |
[22:00] | It’s very likely the latest victim was an attempt to set you up. | 最后一位被害人很可能 就是为了陷害你 |
[22:03] | Are you profiling me? | 你在侧写我吗 |
[22:05] | -Morgan, we need to look at… -No! We don’t need to do anything. | -莫根 我们得看… -不 我们什么都不用做 |
[22:07] | Derek, you’re in trouble here. | 德瑞克 你现在有麻烦了 |
[22:10] | Hotch, I didn’t do this. | 霍奇 这不是我干的 |
[22:12] | I am not worried about Gordinski out there. | 我才不担心葛丹斯基 |
[22:14] | -We still have three dead children. -Okay. Okay, so you profile them. | -那还有三个孩子死了 -好 那你去侧写他们 |
[22:18] | That’s the case. | 那才是案子 |
[22:20] | Is there something else you don’t want us to find out about? | 你还有什么不希望我们知道的吗 |
[22:23] | Hotch, I don’t need the people I work with going into my entire world. | 霍奇 我不需要我的同事 了解我的整个人生 |
[22:30] | -Is Derek all right? -He wouldn’t let us go down there. | -德瑞克还好吗 -他不让我们过去 |
[22:33] | He’s fine. Our boss is with him. | 他没事 我们的上司陪着他呢 |
[22:35] | Did he tell you Gordinski’s been harassing him since he was a kid? | 他跟你们说了吗 葛丹斯基 自他还是孩子时就一直在骚扰他 |
[22:38] | -Why’s that? -Well, you’d have to ask that bastard. | -为什么 -那你得问那混蛋了 |
[22:41] | -Oh, Sarah. -It’s true, Mom. | -萨拉 -这是事实 妈妈 |
[22:43] | Sure it is. | 是啊 |
[22:44] | What are you even doing in my mother’s house? | 你为什么来我妈妈家 |
[22:46] | -They asked me. -Not really. | -他们叫我来的 -并没有 |
[22:48] | I don’t understand how they could think he did this. | 我不懂他们怎么能认为这会是他干的 |
[22:52] | Someone may be trying to make it look like he hurt those kids. | 可能是有人想让人以为 是他伤害了那些孩子 |
[22:56] | And the police believe it? | 警察就相信了吗 |
[22:57] | -Just following the evidence. -But he’s an FBI agent. | -只是跟着证据走 -但他可是联调局探员 |
[23:01] | Actually, law enforcement officials are just as probable statistically | 其实 从数据上讲执法人员跟其他人 |
[23:04] | to commit a crime as anyone else. | 一样有可能犯罪 |
[23:05] | Look at the cross-section of a society. | 从社会构成考虑 |
[23:07] | There’s a general population and a small fraction of this percentage is… | 在总人群中 有一小部分… |
[23:10] | He’s not actually saying we believe Derek is involved in this. | 他并不是说我们认为 德瑞克跟此事有关 |
[23:13] | Oh, no, no! Yeah, not at all! I’m merely speaking theoretically. | 当然 绝对不是 我说的只是理论 |
[23:17] | You’re Doctor Reid, right? | 你是瑞德博士吧 |
[23:19] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[23:21] | -Derek talks about you. -He does? | -德瑞克提过你 -是吗 |
[23:23] | Anyway, so someone may be trying to make it look like this was Derek. | 总之 有人可能想让人以为 这是德瑞克干的 |
[23:28] | But Derek loves kids. | 但德瑞克爱孩子 |
[23:30] | Every time he’s here, he goes to the youth centre. | 他每次回来都会去青年中心 |
[23:33] | -Youth centre? -The Upward Youth Centre. | -青年中心? -向上青年中心 |
[23:35] | Does it have some sort of significance for him? | 那对他很有意义吗 |
[23:38] | What are you saying, there’s something in it for him, | 什么 你是问这有他什么好处吗 |
[23:41] | other than giving back to the poor kids of your neighbourhood? | 除了回馈他社区的穷孩子之外 |
[23:43] | -Sarah. -Sarah, we’re friends of your brother’s. | -萨拉 -萨拉 我们是你哥的朋友 |
[23:47] | We’re here trying to help. When we ask a question, | 我们是来帮忙的 我们提问时 |
[23:50] | it isn’t to denigrate or demean anything he’s done. | 并不是为了诋毁或抹黑他的作为 |
[23:54] | We just have to know everything so we can figure out where to look next. | 我们就是需要知道一切 好想清楚接下来该去哪查 |
[23:59] | Is there some special significance to the youth centre? | 这个青年中心有什么特别的重要性吗 |
[24:02] | The youth centre saved his life. | 青年中心拯救了他 |
[24:10] | -Does this make any sense to you? -No. | -你能想明白吗 -不能 |
[24:13] | He’s clearly hiding something else. | 他显然还有隐瞒 |
[24:15] | Well, we know he isn’t involved in any murders. | 我们知道他跟凶案无关 |
[24:17] | No, there are larger implications. | 对 但还有更要紧的 |
[24:20] | We can’t have people on this team who have secrets. | 团队里不能有这样保守秘密的人 |
[24:22] | Oh, come on, Hotch. We all have secrets. | 得了 霍奇 我们都有秘密 |
[24:25] | Would you want us profiling you? | 你会希望我们侧写你吗 |
[24:32] | I feel terrible looking into his life like this. | 这样调查他的生活让我好难过 |
[24:34] | I know. Just remember, we’re trying to help him. | 我知道 记住 我们是为了帮他 |
[24:37] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:39] | Graduated with honours from Northwestern Law. | 从西北法学院以优异成绩毕业 |
[24:42] | Did you know he was a star football player? | 你知道他曾是明星橄榄球员吗 |
[24:44] | Surprisingly, I don’t know much about him at all. | 说来令人惊奇 但我其实不怎么了解他 |
[24:47] | Quarterback. That’s the guy who throws the ball, right? | 四分卫 那是丢球的人吧 |
[24:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:51] | That’s what he was. | 他就是四分卫 |
[24:54] | Full ride athletic scholarship. | 全额体育奖学金 |
[24:56] | Sophomore year, he severely injured his left knee | 大二时他左膝严重受伤 |
[24:59] | and he never played again. | 就再没打球了 |
[25:00] | Okay, Garcia, look further back. Okay? Before college. | 好 加西亚 再往前查 大学之前了 |
[25:03] | Right. Right, right, right. Okay. | 对 好 |
[25:06] | Wait, he was mentioned in the Chicago Register as… | 等等《芝加哥纪事报》提到过他 |
[25:13] | He found the body of a child in a vacant lot in 1991. | 因为他1991年 在一块空地上发现了一个孩子的尸体 |
[25:17] | -That’s our first victim. -He never told me about this. | -那就是第一个被害人 -他从没跟我说过这事 |
[25:21] | He never told any of us. | 他没跟我们任何人说 |
[25:23] | My husband, their father, was killed when he tried to stop a robbery. | 我丈夫 他们的父亲 为了阻止一场抢劫而被杀 |
[25:29] | Derek was with him. He was 10. | 德瑞克当时也在 他才十岁 |
[25:32] | A year or so later, he started getting into trouble. | 一年左右之后 他就开始惹麻烦 |
[25:36] | What kind of trouble? | -什么样的麻烦 |
[25:37] | He started running around with older kids. | -他开始跟大孩子一起玩 |
[25:39] | They would give him money to run errands for them. | 他们给他钱 叫他办事 |
[25:41] | Not drugs. No. | 不是毒品 |
[25:44] | Derek would never disgrace his father’s memory. | 德瑞克绝不会那样玷污他父亲的名誉 |
[25:46] | But they were gangbangers. | 但他们的确是黑帮分子 |
[25:48] | So people started looking at Derek like he was one of them. | 所以人们也开始把德瑞克 视为他们的一分子 |
[25:51] | One night he and a friend were attacked | 有天晚上 他和一个朋友 |
[25:53] | by some boys from another gang. Big fight. | 被另一个帮派的男孩袭击了 很大的一场斗殴 |
[25:56] | And one of the other boys’ head split open. | 对方一个男孩的头被打开花了 |
[26:00] | And that was the first time Gordinski arrested him. | 那是葛丹斯基第一次逮捕他 |
[26:03] | Now, he wasn’t a detective yet, just a street cop, but from that night on, | 他当时还不是警探 只是巡警 但自那晚开始 |
[26:07] | no matter what happened in the neighbourhood, | 不管这里发生什么事 |
[26:09] | he’d pick Derek up for it. | 他都会来抓德瑞克 |
[26:11] | Probably because he was involved. | 可能是因为跟他有关 |
[26:12] | The hell he was. | 才不是呢 |
[26:13] | Stan’s never arrested anyone who didn’t need arresting. | 斯坦没逮捕过不该被捕的人 |
[26:16] | -He did with Derek. -Until Carl Buford stepped in. | -德瑞克他就抓错了 -直到卡尔・布福德插手 |
[26:20] | -Carl Buford? -He runs the youth centre. | -卡尔・布福德? -青年中心的负责人 |
[26:23] | He took Derek under his wing, mentored him. | 他照顾了德瑞克 做了他的导师 |
[26:27] | Became like a surrogate father. | 可以说成了替代父亲 |
[26:28] | He taught him football and that changed Derek’s life. | 他教德瑞克打橄榄球 进而扭转了他的人生 |
[26:32] | He got a scholarship to college with it, he got his degree… | 他凭此拿到了大学奖学金 学位证 |
[26:36] | -Where is Carl Buford now? -He still runs the youth centre. | -卡尔・布福德现在在哪 -他还是青年中心的负责人 |
[26:39] | I’d like to talk to him. | 我想找他谈谈 |
[26:41] | Detective, do you think you could take me over there? | 警探 你可以带我过去吗 |
[26:44] | Wait, just you? | 等等 就你吗 |
[26:45] | Yeah, I thought maybe you could stay here and keep going through the stuff. | 对 或许你可以留下 继续聊 |
[26:50] | Good idea. Yeah. Keep going through the stuff. | 好主意 继续聊 |
[26:53] | -Is there a criminal history? -Criminal? | -有犯罪记录吗 -犯罪? |
[26:58] | Garcia, is there a criminal history? | 加西亚 有犯罪记录吗 |
[27:00] | JJ, there’s not going to be a crim… | 珍珍 不会有犯… |
[27:05] | -There’s a sealed file. -Unseal it. | -有封存档案 -那就解封 |
[27:07] | -But it’s a sealed file. -Garcia, helping him. | -但是这是封存档案 -加西亚 这是帮他 |
[27:11] | Right. Helping him. Helping him. | 好吧 这是帮他 |
[27:16] | It’s a juvenile criminal record. | 是少年犯案底 |
[27:18] | It was expunged and sealed by a Judge Esposito | 是埃斯波西托法官消除封存的 |
[27:20] | after presentation of a letter and testimonial | 因为他收到了一封 本地青年中心负责人 |
[27:22] | from a local youth centre director. | 寄来的作证信 |
[27:24] | “Finest young man I’ve ever known. | “他是我认识的最好的年轻人” |
[27:26] | “A criminal record could jeopardise potential scholarship offers. | “犯罪记录可能会导致他 拿不到奖学金” |
[27:29] | “Stake my personal and professional reputation.” | “我愿赌上个人和职业名誉” |
[27:32] | He was definitely a fan of our boy. | 他绝对也喜欢我们莫根 |
[27:34] | Do you have a name? | 叫什么 |
[27:36] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等 |
[27:37] | I’m Carl Buford. | 我是卡尔・布福德 |
[27:38] | I’ve brought Damien Walters’ mother to see Detective Gordinski. | 我带了达米恩・沃特斯的妈妈 来见葛丹斯基警探 |
[27:41] | -Hi, Carl. -Stan. | -卡尔 -斯坦 |
[27:42] | Mrs Walters, thanks for coming. This way. | 沃特斯太太 谢谢您来 这边请 |
[27:46] | Buford. | 布福德 |
[27:48] | Did you just say Buford? | 你是说布福德吗 |
[27:55] | Will you just get me the hell out of here? | 你能不能把我弄出去 |
[27:57] | That wouldn’t be a good idea, would it? | 那可不是个好主意 是吧 |
[28:00] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[28:02] | Apparently, I provided the profile that led them to arrest you. | 看来是我提供的侧写 让他们逮捕了你 |
[28:06] | You what? | 什么 |
[28:07] | He sent the case to me a few months ago. | 他几个月前把案子发给了我 |
[28:09] | I did a routine consult, but he was looking for it to lead to you. | 我做了常规咨询 但他就拿着它找上了你 |
[28:17] | Preconception of guilt. | 预设有罪 |
[28:19] | We just can’t force him to let you go. | 我们不能逼他放了你 |
[28:21] | That’s not going to look too good with the local press. What… | 本地媒体不会高兴的 |
[28:23] | Oh, like I give a damn about the press, Gideon. | 我才不在乎媒体说什么呢 吉迪恩 |
[28:25] | Well, we cannot appear to be covering something up. | 我们不能让人觉得我们在掩盖什么 |
[28:33] | You trying to say something to me right now? | 你是有话想对我说吗 |
[28:36] | Only if you’re hiding something. You need to trust us. | 除非你有所隐瞒 你得信任我们 |
[28:38] | -Trust us enough to tell us about it. -Gideon, it’s not about trust. | -信任我们 把那事告诉我们 -吉迪恩 不是不信任的问题 |
[28:45] | It’s about having a little privacy. | 只是想保留点隐私 |
[28:48] | I’ve got the right to keep something to myself. | 我有权给自己留点什么 |
[28:50] | Look at us, man. We practically live together already. | 看看我们 我们本就相当于住一起了 |
[28:54] | Then the best way to clear you is find the real UnSub. | 那为你洗清嫌疑最好的办法 就是找到真正的不明嫌犯 |
[29:08] | Find anything out about Morgan? | 查到莫根什么事了吗 |
[29:10] | The record wasn’t picked up in his background check | 背景调查时没发现他的案底 |
[29:12] | because everything in it was expunged and the file sealed by a judge. | 是因为一位法官消除了记录 并封存了案卷 |
[29:16] | Forgiving judge. | 好宽容的法官 |
[29:17] | Well, it was based on the recommendation | 那是基于来自一位 |
[29:18] | of an upstanding member of the community | 社区优秀成员的建议 |
[29:20] | who took personal responsibility for Morgan. | 他亲自为莫根做了担保 |
[29:22] | Well, that sounds like somebody we should talk to for more background. | 听上去我们该找他了解更多背景信息 |
[29:25] | Should be easy. He’s right over there. | 不难 他就在那边 |
[29:39] | Hello? Mr Buford? | 有人吗 布福德先生 |
[29:43] | Wow, this guy’s been honoured by everybody but the Nobel Society. | 这人获得各种嘉奖 就差诺贝尔奖了 |
[29:48] | That’s Carl Buford. | 卡尔・布福德就是这样 |
[29:50] | -Who are you? -I’m with the FBI. | -你们是谁 -我是联调局的 |
[29:53] | Do you know Derek Morgan? | 你认识德瑞克・莫根吗 |
[29:55] | -Yeah, he’s a friend of mine. -I’ve been trying to call him. | -认识 他是我的朋友 -我一直在联系他 |
[29:58] | He’s a little busy right now. | 他现在有点忙 |
[29:59] | Is there something I can do to help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[30:01] | I just… | 我… |
[30:02] | A friend of mine, someone killed him yesterday. | 我的一个朋友 昨天被杀了 |
[30:05] | Do you know something about who might have done it? | 你知道可能是谁干的吗 |
[30:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:09] | Derek’s always telling me if I need somebody to talk to about anything, | 德瑞克总跟我说 如果我需要找人聊聊 不管什么事 |
[30:12] | I can call him. | 都可以联系他 |
[30:14] | I guess I just wanted to… I don’t know. | 我就是想…我不知道 |
[30:17] | I’ll tell you what, why don’t you give me your name | 这样吧 告诉我你的名字 |
[30:20] | and I’ll let him know that you’ve been trying to reach him? | 我会告诉他 你想联系他 |
[30:22] | James Barfield. | 詹姆斯・巴菲尔德 |
[30:25] | Does he know where to find you? | 他知道怎么找到你吗 |
[30:26] | He can find me here. | 他可以来这里找我 |
[30:28] | Anytime? | 随时都行吗 |
[30:30] | All the time. | 我总在 |
[30:31] | -You folks work with Derek Morgan? -Yes, sir. Closely. | -你们跟德瑞克・莫根共事 -是的 先生 形影不离 |
[30:34] | -You knew him well as a teenager? -One of the finest boys I ever coached. | -你认识青少年时期的他吗 -我指导过的最好的孩子之一 |
[30:38] | Football. I run a youth centre. | 橄榄球 我负责一间青年中心 |
[30:39] | I gather you were instrumental in helping | 据我所知 你在消除他的 |
[30:42] | to get his criminal records expunged. | 犯罪记录一事上帮了大忙 |
[30:44] | I feel terrible about that now. | 我现在好后悔 |
[30:45] | -You do? -Well, in view of what’s happened… | -是吗 -考虑到发生了这种事 |
[30:48] | Well, what’s happened is a mistake. | 现在不过是搞错了 |
[30:50] | I’m confused. I thought Stan said there was all kinds of evidence. | 我不懂 斯坦不是说有好多证据吗 |
[30:53] | There is. | 是有 |
[30:55] | Thanks, Carl. You can take Mrs Walters home now. | 谢谢 卡尔 带沃特斯太太回家吧 |
[30:57] | I appreciate you bringing her in. | 多谢你带她来 |
[30:58] | Of course. Of course. Derek Morgan? It’s still hard for me to believe. | 不客气 德瑞克・莫根 我仍觉得难以置信 |
[31:02] | -For them, too. -BUFORD: I can understand that. | -他们也是 -这我理解 |
[31:05] | Derek had a way of charming people into looking past his deficiencies. | 德瑞克总能施展魅力 让人们不去在乎他的缺点 |
[31:08] | -Excuse me, deficiencies? -Well, you’ve seen the records. | -什么 缺点 -你们看到他的案底了 |
[31:11] | Derek was at the youth centre yesterday, wasn’t he? | 德瑞克昨天没去过青年中心吧 |
[31:13] | Playing football with Damien Walters and some other boys. | 跟达米恩・沃特斯 和一些其他男孩打橄榄球来着 |
[31:15] | Carl is the one that saw them leaving together. | 就是卡尔看到他们一起离开了 |
[31:17] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他谈过吗 |
[31:18] | I was working inside. By the time I was done, they were leaving. | 我当时在里面工作 我忙完时 他们正要走 |
[31:21] | And when was the last time you did talk to him? | 你上次跟他谈话是什么时候了 |
[31:23] | I don’t know. Years. | 我不知道 好多年前了吧 |
[31:25] | If you need anything else, Stan, anything at all… | 如果还有别的事 斯坦 尽管开口 |
[31:28] | Thanks, Carl. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 卡尔 多谢了 |
[31:34] | You seem friendly with Mr Buford. | 你跟布福德先生关系似乎很好 |
[31:36] | I can’t tell you how many times that guy’s come through for me. | 你不知道他帮了我多少忙 |
[31:38] | Going way back to my beat cop days. | 能追溯到我还是巡警的时候了 |
[31:40] | Carl Buford knows the kids in this neighbourhood | 卡尔・布福德比任何人都更了解 |
[31:42] | better than almost anybody. | 这个街区的孩子 |
[31:43] | He’s knocked more than a few of them back onto the straight and narrow. | 他把好几个孩子都带回了正轨 |
[31:46] | -Has he kept up with the investigation? -I’m sorry? | -他一直密切关注着调查吗 -什么 |
[31:49] | Over the years, does he ask how it’s going? | 这些年来 他打听过案件进展吗 |
[31:51] | Yeah, he’s… | 是的 |
[31:53] | Wait a second, you’re not going to try to turn this off on him | 等等 你不会为了救你们的人 |
[31:55] | -to save your guy, are you? -It’s just a question. | -把矛头对准他吧 -只是个问题 |
[31:57] | -Carl Buford is a local hero. -I’m sure he is. | -卡尔・布福德是本地英雄 -当然了 |
[32:04] | Carl Buford. | 卡尔・布福德 |
[32:09] | -What? -Carl Buford. He runs the youth centre. | -什么 -卡尔・布福德 青年中心负责人 |
[32:15] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 那有什么关系 |
[32:16] | He’s responsible for getting your records expunged. | 是他帮你消除了案底 |
[32:19] | I told you to stay the hell out of my business! | 我叫你别查我的事了 |
[32:22] | You said you visit the youth centre every time you come here. | 你说你每次回来都会去青年中心 |
[32:23] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[32:25] | Buford says he hasn’t spoken to you in years. | 布福德说他很多年没跟你说过话了 |
[32:26] | Why don’t you visit the man who made your career possible? | 你为什么不去看那个 让你能拥有今日的事业的男人 |
[32:29] | Damn you, Hotch. | 该死 霍奇 |
[32:32] | It is none of your damn business. | 这不关你的事 |
[32:34] | Buford’s the one who told detectives you were with Damien. | 就是布福德告诉了警探 你之前跟达米恩在一起 |
[32:38] | I am warning you, Hotch. | 我警告你 霍奇 |
[32:42] | Back off. | 别管了 |
[32:47] | I’m not saying it’s Mr Buford. | 我不是说就是布福德先生 |
[32:49] | There’s a huge amount of investigation left to be done. | 但还有很多调查需要做 |
[32:51] | For 15 years, he hasn’t been the slightest bit suspicious. | 15年来 他没有一点可疑 |
[32:55] | Morgan won’t even talk about Buford. | 莫根都不肯谈论布福德 |
[32:57] | -He won’t? -Buford should be that kid’s hero. | -是吗 -布福德应该是他的英雄 |
[33:00] | -Something happened. -Are you talking about Carl Buford? | -肯定出了什么事 -你们是说卡尔・布福德吗 |
[33:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:03] | Yeah, we just left his office. | 我们刚离开他的办公室 |
[33:04] | Hey! What, did we turn him loose? | 怎么 我们把他放了吗 |
[33:17] | You let him escape? | 你放跑了他吗 |
[33:25] | Black, male, 33. Six feet, 180. | 黑人男子 33岁 1米82 81公斤 |
[33:27] | Name is Derek Morgan. | 名叫德瑞克・莫根 |
[33:29] | You’re standing out here trying to convince me | 你们想让我相信 |
[33:30] | that a local hero is my killer | 本地英雄才是凶手 |
[33:32] | while you’re letting my suspect dance out the back door? | 而你却把我的嫌疑人从后门放跑了 |
[33:35] | I’m going to charge all of your asses. | 我要起诉你们所有人 |
[34:06] | Yeah, as soon as possible. | 对 尽快 |
[34:08] | You have to tell your officers that Morgan is not a threat. | 你得告诉你的警官莫根并没有威胁 |
[34:10] | -Like hell I will. -But this… | -别想 -但这… |
[34:11] | Lady, as far as I’m concerned, he is a threat. Okay? | 女士 在我看来 他就是威胁 好吗 |
[34:18] | They’re beyond reason. We have to find him first. | 跟他们没法讲理 我们得先找到他 |
[34:20] | Any ideas? | 有想法吗 |
[34:22] | You know, his mother said that Buford practically raised him | 他母亲说 他父亲死后 |
[34:24] | after his father died. He mentored him. | 可以说是布福德养大了他 是他的导师 |
[34:25] | Took him on trips. Spent all of his time with him. | 带他去旅行 总陪伴着他 |
[34:28] | Basically became a surrogate father. | 基本上成了他的替代父亲 |
[34:30] | Jason, I think I know what he was afraid we’d find. | 杰森 我可能知道 他担心我们发现什么了 |
[34:32] | Detective, we may know where he’s heading. | 警探 我们可能知道他去哪了 |
[34:38] | Looking good there, kid. | 真不错 小子 |
[34:41] | -I was trying to call you. -I’m here now. | -我之前一直在联系你 -我现在来了 |
[34:47] | -Someone killed Damien. -I know. | -有人杀了达米恩 -我知道 |
[34:58] | James, we need to talk about Carl Buford. | 詹姆斯 我们得谈谈卡尔・布福德 |
[35:01] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[35:04] | You’re his star player, right? Centre of attention. | 你是他的明星球手 是吧 关注焦点 |
[35:08] | Yeah I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[35:11] | -You know, I used to be that guy. -Yeah, I know. | -我以前也是那样 -我知道 |
[35:14] | That’s a lot of pressure, isn’t it? | 压力很大吧 |
[35:16] | Always wanting to make him happy? Impress him? | 总想哄他开心 打动他 |
[35:20] | -I can handle it. -Oh, I’m sure you can, kid. | -我应付得来 -你当然能了 孩子 |
[35:29] | Does he ever take you to his cabin? | 他带你去过他的小屋吗 |
[35:31] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | Fishing in Wisconsin? Camping? | 去威斯康辛钓鱼 宿营 |
[35:35] | Do things you wish you had a real father for? | 做那些你希望你爸爸能带你去做的事 |
[35:37] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[35:42] | Yeah, he’s good like that. | 是 他那样真好 |
[35:46] | You know about the cabin? | 你知道小屋的事? |
[35:50] | James, I told you. I used to be you. | 詹姆斯 我说了 我以前就是你 |
[35:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:10] | The first time you weren’t even sure what was going on. | 第一次你都不敢确定是怎么回事 |
[36:17] | He brushed up against you. | 他蹭在了你身上 |
[36:21] | You thought it might have just been an accident. | 你还觉得可能只是不小心 |
[36:27] | But then, at the cabin, he let you sit and drink with him. | 但后来 在小屋里 他让你跟他坐在一起喝酒 |
[36:32] | You thought it was kind of cool. | 你觉得那还挺酷 |
[36:36] | Made you feel grown. | 让你觉得像个大人 |
[36:37] | Gave you a glass of wine. | 给你一杯酒 |
[36:41] | Maybe a little shot of something harder. | 或许之后再来点更烈的 |
[36:47] | And then he took you swimming. | 然后他带你去游泳 |
[36:50] | Only he told you to jump in without your swimsuit on. | 但他叫你脱了泳衣再下水 |
[36:56] | He did things to you, James, didn’t he? | 他对你做过什么 是吧 詹姆斯 |
[37:05] | He did them to me, too. | 他也对我做过 |
[37:09] | You do whatever you think you got to do to keep him happy | 你会做一切你觉得能让他开心的事 |
[37:11] | because he’s the closest thing to a father you’ve got. | 因为他对你是最接近父亲的存在 |
[37:14] | But what he is doing to you is wrong, | 但他对你做的事不对 |
[37:17] | and you don’t have to let it continue, man. | 你不需要任由他继续 |
[37:19] | -Yeah. I do. -No. No, you don’t. | -我需要 -不 你不需要 |
[37:20] | Man, my oldest brother’s in jail. | 我哥哥进监狱了 |
[37:23] | My sister was paralysed in a drive-by. She’s eight years old. | 我妹妹被开车扫射打成了瘫痪 她才八岁 |
[37:26] | I’m all my mom’s got left. I’ve got to get us out of here. | 我妈妈只有我了 我得带大家离开这里 |
[37:31] | Carl’s going to make sure I get into college. | 卡尔会确保我上大学 |
[37:34] | -Then I can make something of myself. -James, you are something, man. | -那样我就能有作为了 -詹姆斯 你本就很了不起 |
[37:37] | You’re something right here, right now, without Carl Buford. | 你现在就了不起 哪怕没有卡尔・布福德 |
[37:39] | You just got to believe that. Where’s Carl right now, huh? | 你得相信这一点 卡尔现在在哪 |
[37:43] | Look at you, man. | 看看你 |
[37:45] | You’re out here in the dark running pass routes. That’s you. | 都天黑了 你还在这里练球 那是你 |
[37:47] | That ain’t got nothing to do with Carl. | 那跟卡尔无关 |
[37:53] | What you got inside of here, | 你心里的东西 |
[37:56] | that’s what’s going to get you off these streets. | 才能让你离开街头 |
[37:58] | You never told. | 你从没说出来 |
[38:01] | Not until right now. | 直到现在 |
[38:06] | -Damien always said I should call you. -What? | -达米恩一直说我该联系你 -什么 |
[38:11] | Damien knew? | 达米恩知道吗 |
[38:13] | I didn’t think you’d believe me. | 我担心你不会相信我 |
[38:16] | James, I got your back, forever. | 詹姆斯 我永远会罩着你 |
[38:36] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[38:44] | -You’ve been let go? -Looks that way. | -你被放出来了吗 -看来是的 |
[38:48] | I told him it was crazy, thinking you were involved in any killing. | 我就跟他说那简直疯了 认为你会跟杀人案有关 |
[38:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:53] | Gordinski said you’re the one who told him I drove Damien home. | 葛丹斯基说 是你跟他说 是我开车送了达米恩回家 |
[38:56] | -Was that supposed to be a secret? -No. | -那难道是秘密吗 -不是 |
[39:00] | -That wasn’t. -I don’t follow. | -那个不是 -什么意思 |
[39:07] | All these years, I kept my mouth shut. | 那么多年来 我一直没说 |
[39:13] | I let you go on being a hero. | 我任由你继续做英雄 |
[39:17] | Carl Buford, my mentor. | 卡尔・布福德 我的导师 |
[39:19] | -What are you talking about? -God, I was so afraid of you. | -你说什么呢 -天啊 我好怕你 |
[39:23] | I was afraid of the police, | 我好怕警察 |
[39:25] | afraid of losing everything I was gaining. | 怕失去我在得到的一切 |
[39:29] | But that’s how you work, isn’t it? | 但你就这样做事 是吧 |
[39:32] | You make sure there’s a hell of a lot to lose, don’t you? | 你确保我会失去很多 是吧 |
[39:35] | I don’t know what you think you remember. | 我不知道你以为你记得什么 |
[39:37] | No, no, see, it’s not what I remember that’s going to hurt you, Carl. | 不 会伤害你的 不是我记得的事 卡尔 |
[39:41] | Our business was over way too long ago to matter. | 我们的事已经过去太久 现在说什么都晚了 |
[39:43] | You’re protected by a statute of limitations, and that’s my fault. | 诉讼时效期会保护你 这要怪我 |
[39:48] | -Then, good night. -You set me up. | -那晚安了 -你陷害我 |
[39:52] | You knew Damien Walters wanted James to call me about you. | 你早知道达米恩・沃特斯 希望詹姆斯联系我曝光你的事 |
[39:56] | So you killed him? | 所以你就杀了他吗 |
[39:59] | You killed him because you knew I’d come after you, didn’t you? | 你杀了他 因为你知道 我一定会来抓你 是吧 |
[40:02] | Now you’re just talking crazy. | 你这是在说胡话呢 |
[40:04] | God, I should have told somebody about you when I was a kid. | 天啊 我小时候真该把你的事告诉谁 |
[40:07] | When you were “helping” me. | 在你“帮助”我的时候 |
[40:10] | Well, you know what happens in cases like this? | 你知道这样的案子会怎么样吗 |
[40:13] | Once that dam breaks, the flood comes. | 一旦大坝破裂 就是滔天洪水 |
[40:16] | One kid steps up. Just one. | 只要有一个孩子站出来 |
[40:18] | And then another, and another because they’re not scared of you any more. | 就会有一个接一个 因为他们就不再害怕你了 |
[40:23] | They know they’re not alone. James Barfield is your dam. | 他们知道他们并不孤单 詹姆斯・巴菲尔德就是你的大坝 |
[40:26] | -Whatever lies James told you… -They’re not lies. | -不管詹姆斯跟你说了什么谎言 -那不是谎言 |
[40:29] | You did the same thing to me! | 你也对我做过一样的事 |
[40:30] | I did nothing to you, to James… | 我没对你 或是詹姆斯做过任何事 |
[40:32] | One by one they’re going to pile up, until there’s so many accusations, | 他们会一个接一个地出现 直到有太多人提出指控 |
[40:36] | you can’t say that they’re all lying. | 你不能说他们都在撒谎 |
[40:37] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[40:39] | how many kids I’ve helped get out of this neighbourhood? | 我帮过多少孩子离开这个穷地方吗 |
[40:43] | How many lives I’ve provided? | 我帮过多少人的生活 |
[40:46] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[40:49] | -You’d probably be dead by now. -Yeah, well it wasn’t for free, was it? | -没有我 你大概早死了 -是的 可并不是无偿的 是吧 |
[40:53] | I pulled you out of the gutter. | 是我把你从泥潭里拉了出来 |
[40:55] | I pulled myself out of the gutter, all the way to the FBI. I did that. | 是我自己把自己从泥潭里拉了出来 直到进入了联调局 那是我做到的 |
[40:59] | You’re saying I had nothing to do with making you who you are? | 难道你是说 我跟成就今天的你 毫无关系吗 |
[41:05] | No, Carl. | 不 卡尔 |
[41:08] | Actually, I’m saying you have everything to do with | 其实 绝对是你 |
[41:10] | making me who I am. | 造就了如今的我 |
[41:14] | Because of you, I’m somebody who gets to spend the rest of his life | 因为你 我余生 |
[41:17] | making sure guys like you go down. | 都要确保你这样的人不能逍遥法外 |
[41:19] | Look, Derek, I never hurt you. | 德瑞克 我没伤害过你 |
[41:28] | You could have said no. | 你完全可以拒绝的 |
[41:35] | You’re under arrest, Carl. | 你被捕了 卡尔 |
[41:39] | -I’ve helped a lot of kids. -Let’s go. | -我帮过很多孩子 -走吧 |
[41:44] | This neighbourhood won’t be the same without me. | 没了我 这个街区就不一样了 |
[41:46] | It’s going to be worse without the centre. | 没有了青年中心 这里会更糟 |
[41:48] | Somebody will keep this centre running. | 会有人继续维系中心的运作 |
[41:50] | The neighbourhood will. I will. | 街区会的 我会的 |
[41:53] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[41:59] | Derek. | 德瑞克 |
[42:01] | Isn’t there something you can do for me? | 你不能帮帮我吗 |
[42:04] | You go to hell. | 你下地狱吧 |
[43:00] | 深切缅怀达米恩・沃特斯 |