Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Honey, don’t go too far. 亲爱的 别跑太远
[00:03] 密苏里州 圣路易斯
[00:07] Okay. It is not just me, right? 好 不光是我这么觉得吧
[00:11] -Our girl’s got an arm. -Yeah. -我们女儿臂力惊人 -是啊
[00:14] Just like her dad. 跟她老爸一样
[00:18] We blinked and four years went by. 一眨眼 四年就一晃而过
[00:20] So, what do you think? Should we do this again? 怎么样 我们要再来一个吗
[00:22] Sounds like a plan. 听上去不错
[00:25] Who’s coming? 谁来了
[00:29] Oh, what do you think, Katie? You want a little brother or sister? 怎么样 凯蒂 你想要个小弟弟或妹妹吗
[00:33] -Yeah? -Well. -想吗 -好啊
[00:34] The boss has spoken. 领导发话了
[00:37] Okay. Well, you go get her and I’ll go get lunch. 好 你去追她 我去拿午餐
[00:40] Okay. 好
[00:42] I’ll race you to the ball. Let’s see what you got. 我跟你比追球 看你的本事
[00:55] My daughter, Molly. She’s six. She’s got braids. Yellow sweatshirt. 我女儿 茉莉 她六岁 她梳着辫子 黄色运动衫
[01:00] -What am I going to do? -Okay, okay. Calm down. -我要怎么办 -冷静下来
[01:02] Braids, yellow sweatshirt. 辫子 黄运动衫
[01:03] We were playing hide-and-seek up here. 我们就在这里玩捉迷藏
[01:04] She must have got lost in the trees. 她肯定是在树林里迷路了
[01:06] -Oh, God, I’m so stupid. -Tom! Tom! -天啊 我蠢透了 -汤姆
[01:10] Wait! Did you hear that? 等等 你听到了吗
[01:13] It came from over here. Molly! Honey? 这边传来的 茉莉 亲爱的
[01:18] Daddy’s here. 爸爸来了
[01:22] Molly! 茉莉
[01:25] No! 不
[01:29] Did you find Molly? Is she okay? 你找到茉莉了吗 她没事吧
[01:45] Mom. Wake up. It’s past 10:00! 妈妈 醒醒 都过10点了
[01:54] Damn it. Why did you let me sleep? 该死 你怎么不叫醒我
[01:58] Why don’t you get an alarm clock? 你怎么不定闹钟
[02:01] -Did you eat? -Pizza. -你吃饭了吗 -披萨
[02:03] -And the baby? -Pizza. And milk. -宝宝呢 -披萨和牛奶
[02:14] Bye. Get some sleep, J. 再见 睡会儿觉吧 J
[02:21] Hey, I’ll bring you some pancakes. 我会给你拿松饼回来的
[02:26] Yeah, when? 好 什么时候呢
[02:37] Hey, want company? 要人陪吗
[02:51] Hi. 你好
[03:08] 联调局总部 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
[03:13] Come in. 进来
[03:14] -Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[03:16] -Agent Hotchner? -Yes. -霍奇纳探员吗 -对
[03:17] I’m Agent Emily Prentiss. 我是艾米莉・普兰蒂斯探员
[03:20] How do you do? 你好吗
[03:22] Oh, you’re Ambassador Prentiss’ daughter. 你是普兰蒂斯大使的女儿
[03:24] I did security clearances for your mother’s staff. 我曾为你母亲的员工做过安全审核
[03:26] It was one of my first commands. 那还是我最早的任务之一
[03:28] Yeah, I believe you were off to Brown at the time. 对 你当时好像去布朗大学念书了
[03:32] Actually it was Yale. 其实 是耶鲁大学
[03:33] I’ve been in the Bureau almost 10 years now. 我已经在局里干十年了
[03:36] Don’t tell me that. Has it been that long? 不是吧 都这么久了吗
[03:37] Apparently, sir. But I’ve worked mostly in the Midwest. St Louis, Chicago. 是啊 长官 但我主要在中西部干 圣路易斯 芝加哥
[03:42] Good. 很好
[03:44] -Are your parents well? -Yeah, yeah, they’re great. -你父母还好吗 -很好
[03:47] Excellent. 太好了
[03:51] What can I do for you? 你需要我做什么
[03:52] Well, I guess I was hoping you could tell me where to put my stuff. 我是希望你能告诉我 我的东西该放哪
[03:56] I’m sorry? 什么
[03:57] I’m supposed to start here today at the BAU. 我今天要开始在行为分析组工作了
[04:03] There’s been a mistake. 肯定是搞错了
[04:06] I don’t think so, sir. 没有吧 长官
[04:07] -There’s definitely been a mistake. -Oh, excuse me. -绝对是搞错了 -不好意思
[04:09] -We’re getting started. -Thank you. I’ll be right there. -我们准备开始了 -谢谢 我就来
[04:13] I didn’t approve this transfer, Agent Prentiss. 我没批准调职的事 普兰蒂斯探员
[04:15] I’m sorry for the confusion, but you’ve been misinformed. 抱歉出现这种混淆 但你的消息有误
[04:18] Excuse me. It’s very good to see you again. 失陪了 很高兴再见到你
[04:27] Did you approve a new transfer? 是你批了新人调来吗
[04:31] No. I would’ve discussed it with you. 没有 我肯定会跟你商量的
[04:32] That’s what I thought, but she’s got the paperwork to join the team. 我也觉得 可她有加入团队的文件
[04:36] -You want me to make a call? -No, I’ll look into it. -要我去问问吗 -不用 我去问吧
[04:44] St Louis is in trouble. 圣路易斯有麻烦了
[04:46] They’ve got two serial killers. 他们有两个连环杀手
[04:49] This killer abducts his victims from public places, 这名凶手在公共场合绑架被害人
[04:52] dumps them in the woods. 然后弃尸林中
[04:53] They consulted us months ago after the third murder. 数月前 第三起案件发生后 他们找过我们做咨询
[04:56] Well, now it might be up to six. 现在可能有六人遇害了
[05:00] Ellen Carroll’s been missing since yesterday. 艾伦・凯洛自昨天就失踪了
[05:02] The first two victims were found near Mill Creek 头两名被害人是在 马克・吐温国家森林的
[05:05] in Mark Twain National Forest. 米尔溪附近被发现
[05:06] No wonder it takes days to find the bodies. 怪不得时隔数日才发现尸体
[05:08] The forest is 1.5 million acres, and 78,000 of that’s wilderness. 森林面积达60万公顷呢 其中三万公顷都是荒野
[05:12] -What’s the story with these women? -Eight victims. All prostitutes. -这些女人是什么背景 -八名被害人 都是妓女
[05:16] Latest is Marci Mitchell. 最新一位是玛茜・米切尔
[05:17] She was killed last night with a .44 Magnum. 昨晚被一把点44马格南枪杀害
[05:19] All are tied to a serial shooter, claiming responsibility. 全是一位自称为此负责的 连环枪击犯所为
[05:23] He’s contacted Jim Meyers, a reporter at the Missouri Herald. 他联系了《密苏里先驱报》的记者 吉姆・迈耶斯
[05:27] So he’s not getting the attention he thinks he deserves. 所以他觉得自己没得到应得的关注
[05:29] He signs it the “Hollow Man,” names himself for the press. 他以“空心人”署名 替媒体给自己起了绰号
[05:32] Why Hollow Man? What, does he feel empty inside or something? 为什么是空心人 他觉得内心空虚吗
[05:35] He uses hollow point bullets. 他用了空包弹
[05:37] No one even knew this guy existed until he sent this letter. 他寄来信之前 都没人知道他存在
[05:40] Well, he’s killed more victims, but look who he’s chosen. 他杀的被害人更多 但看他选了什么人
[05:43] Hundreds of victims go unnoticed 数百名被害人不被注意到
[05:45] because they’re social outcasts who never make the front page. 就因为他们是社会边缘人 登不上头版
[05:48] When Mill Creek kills, 米尔溪一杀人
[05:49] the Hollow Man shoots another prostitute. 空心人就再枪击一名妓女
[05:51] So one doesn’t want to be outdone by the other. 所以是一个不甘被另一个压过风头
[05:53] Sounds like sibling rivalry to me. 我觉得像手足竞争
[05:55] They’ve been killing independently of each other for a year now. 他们互不相干地杀人杀了一年了
[05:57] With each killer learning something from the other. 每一次杀人 他们都从对方身上学到些东西
[06:05] 女性人人自危
[06:42] Elbert Hubbard once wrote, 埃伯特・哈伯德曾写道
[06:44] “If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate.” “如果人们真心了解彼此 就既不会崇拜 也不会仇视”
[06:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:00] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[07:01] Even though there are roughly 30 serial killers at large 虽然任何时候 美国都有大概
[07:03] in the US at any given time, 30名连环杀手逍遥法外
[07:04] it’s an incredibly rare occurrence to have them operating in the same city. 有两个在同一个城市里杀人 是非常罕见的
[07:08] -How many times has that happened? -To my knowledge, three times. -发生过多少次 -据我所知 三次
[07:11] There was a guy killing at the same time as the Son of Sam, 山姆之子案时 还有另一个人在杀人
[07:14] again in New Orleans, and most recently with the Phoenix murders. 之后在新奥尔良 和最近一次 是在凤凰城也发生过这种情况
[07:17] Serial shooters are typically loners and this guy likes to kill at night. 连环枪击犯一般是孤狼 这人喜欢夜晚杀人
[07:21] His victims are prostitutes, 他的被害人都是妓女
[07:22] so he may lack confidence with women or have poor social skills. 他可能在女性面前缺乏自信 或社交能力低下
[07:25] There’s no rape. The guy could be impotent. 没有强奸 他可能性无能
[07:27] He’s a wannabe tough guy. 他是想装硬汉的人
[07:29] It’s not hard to be tough holding a .44. 拿着把点44当然强硬了
[07:31] The gun gives him power and lets him maintain distance from the kill. 枪给了他力量 还让他能跟杀戮保持距离
[07:34] This guy doesn’t want to touch the bodies with his hands. 这人不想亲手碰尸体
[07:36] The Mill Creek Killer hunts during the day 米尔溪杀手白天猎杀
[07:40] and targets educated, middle-class women. 目标是受过教育的中产阶级女性
[07:44] He’d have to look and act like they do. 他的样貌和行为得跟她们类似
[07:46] The women died from blunt force head traumas. 被害人都死于头部遭钝器击打
[07:49] This guy wants to be close. 这人想靠近她们
[07:50] He wants to feel the life leave their bodies. 想感觉生命从她们身体里流逝
[07:54] These guys are polar opposites. 他们简直刚好相反
[07:55] Just like their victims. 他们的被害人也是
[07:57] They live in the same city, but they’re worlds apart. 她们住在同一座城市里 却是在不同世界里
[07:59] I’m going to see if the shooter’s victims have any families I can talk to. 我去看看枪击犯的被害人 是否有家属愿意跟我谈
[08:02] That’s a good idea. I’m already familiar with the Mill Creek case. 好主意 我已经熟悉米尔溪案了
[08:05] Reid, can you take a look at the letter 瑞德 你给那封信做下
[08:06] for handwriting analysis and psycholinguistics? 笔迹分析和心理语言分析吧
[08:09] -Of course. -Looks like I’m with you. -好 -看来我跟你走了
[08:11] I’ll go have a talk with Ellen Carroll’s husband. 我去找艾伦・凯洛的丈夫谈谈
[08:13] I’m meeting Jim Meyers, the reporter from the Missouri Herald. 我要去见吉姆・迈耶斯 《密苏里先驱报》的记者
[08:16] Well, tell him not to write about the Hollow Man. 叫他别报道空心人的事
[08:18] We want to draw the shooter out. 我们要把枪手引出来
[08:20] The best way to do that is to act like he doesn’t exist. 而最好的办法就是假装他不存在
[08:24] 艾伦和汤姆家 密苏里州 圣路易斯
[08:25] I’ll feel much better when you find Ellen. 等你们找到艾伦 我就会好起来
[08:29] Mr Carroll, believe me, we are trying. 凯洛先生 相信我 我们在尽力了
[08:32] You know, when you have kids, you become so fixated 有了孩子后 你一心只注意
[08:36] on where they are and what they’re doing. 孩子在哪 孩子在干什么
[08:39] You don’t think you need to worry about your spouse. 你没想到自己还需要担心配偶
[08:42] I understand your wife is a partner at a law firm. 据我所知 你妻子是一家律所的合伙人
[08:45] Now, aside from work, taking care of the family, 除了工作和照顾家人
[08:48] does she make time for herself? 她还给自己留时间吗
[08:49] She’s an avid runner. Participates in the St Louis marathon every year. 她很喜欢跑步 每年都参加圣路易斯马拉松
[08:53] Is she shy or nervous about meeting new people? 她对结识新人会感到害羞 紧张吗
[08:56] Ever since we had Katie, I’d say she’s much more trusting. 自我们有了凯蒂 我觉得她更愿意相信别人了
[08:58] You don’t remember her talking to anyone 你记得见过她在操场上
[09:00] you don’t know at that playground? 跟任何你不认得的人说话吗
[09:02] No. No one. How did I not see someone take my wife? 不记得 没有谁 我怎么会没看到有人抓走了我妻子
[09:08] Mr Carroll, the man who did this, somehow he just fits right in. 凯洛先生 那个凶手 他不知怎么 就是不引人怀疑
[09:12] He doesn’t look or sound like he doesn’t belong. 他看上去 听上去 都像个寻常的人
[09:16] Well, hey, little lady. 好啊 小姑娘
[09:26] She keeps asking me when her mommy’s coming home. 她一直问我 妈妈什么时候回家
[09:37] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[10:13] I missed you. 我想你了
[10:49] You are so beautiful. 你好美
[11:06] Agents Hotchner and Reid, FBI. 霍奇纳和瑞德探员 联调局
[11:08] -What do you want? -We’d like to talk to you. -什么事 -我们想跟您谈谈
[11:12] Hold that badge up again. 把警徽再举给我看看
[11:25] We’re here to talk to you about Marci Mitchell. 我们是为玛茜・米切尔而来
[11:28] I’m her mother. 我是她妈妈
[11:29] We’re sorry for your loss, ma’am. 我们为您的丧亲深表遗憾 女士
[11:31] Who’s this? 他们是谁
[11:32] They’re here for me. Take your brother inside. 找我的 带你弟弟进去
[11:35] -Is this about Mom? -I said inside. -是妈妈的事吗 -我叫你进去
[11:51] You going to judge me or ask questions? 你们要批判我 还是问问题
[11:53] Is there anyone that can help you with the kids? 有人能帮你带孩子吗
[11:55] Is that what you came here for? 你们是为此而来吗
[11:57] Ma’am, we’ve just been assigned your daughter’s case. 女士 我们刚接到你女儿的案子
[11:59] We’re in the process of gathering information, 我们还在收集信息
[12:01] but so far no witnesses have come forward. 但目前并没有目击者站出来
[12:03] Well, around here, guns go off like those damn car alarms, 在这里 枪响就跟车辆警报一样
[12:06] every 15 minutes. 每15分钟就有一次
[12:07] Nobody’s stupid enough to talk. Nobody cares. 没人会蠢到愿意开口 也没人在乎
[12:10] We do. 我们在乎
[12:11] You wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for them. 要不是她们 你们根本不会来
[12:15] “Heinous crimes against upstanding members of the community.” 《受人尊敬的社区成员 遭遇恶劣犯罪袭击》
[12:21] Nobody writes about prostitutes being shot, 没人报道妓女被杀的事
[12:23] ’cause they won’t admit they think they’re cleaning up the place. 因为他们不愿承认 他们觉得这是在清理街道
[12:25] You’re right. 你说得对
[12:27] Cases like your daughter’s usually go unsolved. 你女儿这样的案子一般无法破案
[12:29] The problem is, people aren’t looking for them 问题是 没人去找她们
[12:30] because they don’t know that they’re missing. 因为没人知道她们失踪了
[12:32] Part of her job was to stay below the radar. 她的工作需要她不被发现
[12:37] It doesn’t mean that she was any less important. 那不代表她就不重要
[12:41] She made bad choices, but she was a good person. 她有坏选择 但她是个好人
[12:48] She loved those boys. 她爱她的儿子
[12:52] Whoever shot her should pay for what they did. 打死她的人 该付出代价
[12:54] So don’t come in here and say you’re sorry. 所以别跑来表示遗憾
[12:55] Just do something about it. 拿出行动来
[12:59] We will, ma’am. 我们会的 女士
[13:04] -Hi, you must be Agent Sheridan? Hi. -Agent Jareau. -你是谢利登探员吧 嗨 -让热探员
[13:07] I really appreciate you coming so quickly. 多谢你们来得这么快
[13:08] -Yeah. -Why don’t you set up in here? -不客气 -在这里安置下来吧
[13:11] Wow, you’ve got lots of evidence for the Mill Creek Killer case. 米尔溪杀手案的证据好多
[13:15] -What about the Hollow Man? -Right here. -空心人案呢 -这个
[13:20] There’s been at least eight women shot. This is all we’ve got? 至少有八个女人被射杀 就这么点吗
[13:23] You know these cases don’t generate much evidence. 你清楚 这种案子的证据不多
[13:26] All we have at the scene are a couple of bullets and no one’s talking. 犯罪现场就只有几枚子弹 没人肯开口
[13:31] Hopefully we can change that. 希望我们能改变这一点
[13:32] Agent Jareau, there’s a reporter here to see you. 让热探员 有个记者来见你
[13:35] -Thank you. Excuse me. -Sure. -谢谢 失陪 -好
[13:38] -Right there. -Thanks. -这边请 -谢谢
[13:40] -Jim Meyers? -Yeah. -吉姆・迈耶斯? -对
[13:41] Hi. Agent Jareau, we spoke on the phone. 你好 让热探员 我们通过电话
[13:43] -Hey. -Thanks for stopping by. -你好 -谢谢你来一趟
[13:44] -Sure. Here’s that letter I faxed you. -Oh, great. -不客气 这是我传真给你的信 -太好了
[13:48] So, did the Hollow Man shoot those prostitutes 空心人射杀那些妓女
[13:51] because I wrote about the Mill Creek victims? 是因为我报道了米尔溪案的被害人吗
[13:53] He would’ve killed them anyway. 他无论如何也会杀人的
[13:55] But right now he’s looking for recognition, 但现在 他想获得认可
[13:57] that’s why he’s contacted you. -所以他才联系了你
[13:58] But I’m not in any danger? -但我没有危险吗
[14:00] I mean, I never want to be staring down the barrel of a gun. 我可不想被枪指着
[14:02] Right now he needs you. 现在他需要你
[14:04] You’re his only hope to get on that front page. 你是他登上头版的唯一希望
[14:06] You know, I had no idea I could get on a serial killer’s radar 我完全想不到 我会因为报道一个连环杀手
[14:09] by writing about another one. 而被另一个盯上
[14:10] We’re going to ask that you not print anything 我们要拜托你
[14:12] relating to the Hollow Man or the women he’s killed. 别报道空心人和他的被害人
[14:15] Well, don’t those victims deserve just as much ink as those other women? 那些被害人难道不该跟其他女人一样 被人所知吗
[14:19] Of course they do. 当然应该
[14:20] But we need the shooter to keep communicating with you, 但我们需要枪手继续跟你通信
[14:23] and if you satisfy his need for attention, he could disappear. 如果你满足了他获得关注的需求 他就可能消失
[14:25] And I’m sorry we just… We can’t take that chance. 很抱歉 我们不能冒险
[14:28] Excuse me, Agent Jareau. 不好意思 让热探员
[14:34] We just found Ellen Carroll’s body. 我们刚发现了艾伦・凯洛的尸体
[14:40] Agents Gideon, Morgan. This is Agent Sheridan. 吉迪恩和莫根探员 这是谢利登探员
[14:44] Hey, how are you? Forgive the gloves. 你好吗 抱歉 我戴着手套
[14:46] How far is the abduction site from these woods? 绑架点离树林多远
[14:49] About 40 miles or so. 大概64公里
[14:52] He tried to hide her pretty well. 他把她藏得挺好
[14:53] He covers the body very carefully. Must feel remorse for killing them. 他很小心地盖住了尸体 肯定是对杀戮感到懊悔
[14:58] This lipstick’s been applied recently. It’s still moist. 口红是近期涂上去的 还是湿的
[15:02] Look at her hair. It’s been brushed, put behind her ears. 看她的头发 被梳到了她耳朵后面
[15:05] If she was abducted, what, an hour from here 如果她是在距这里一小时路程的地方 被绑架
[15:07] and dragged through these woods, her hair would not look like that. 然后被拖行穿过了树林 她的头发不会是这样的
[15:10] So he keeps her safe from the elements 所以他保护她的尸体不被环境破坏
[15:11] and then he comes back to the body. 然后再返回来看尸体
[15:14] That’s why he chooses a secondary location that’s so remote. 所以他才选择了这么偏远的第二地点
[15:16] This isn’t about remorse. 这不是懊悔
[15:18] No, he wants to be alone with her. He needs his privacy. 对 他是想单独跟她相处 他需要隐私
[15:21] You never noticed the hair or the makeup before? 你以前没发现发型和妆容的事吗
[15:23] No. I mean, maybe it was the timing. 没有 可能是时机的关系
[15:26] She was found within 24 hours 她24小时内就被发现了
[15:28] and the others had already succumbed to the elements. 而其他人被发现时已经腐败了
[15:30] Sex acts with dead bodies are rare occurrences, 性侵犯尸体是罕见行为
[15:33] however Bundy did it regularly. 但邦迪经常这么做
[15:34] So how’s this going to help us to catch him? 所以这怎么能帮我们抓到他
[15:37] Now we know he has a ritual. He needs to defile the bodies. 我们现在知道他有仪式 他需要猥亵尸体
[15:41] Next time we’ll be here waiting for him. 下次 我们可以在这里等他
[15:46] 米尔溪杀手已杀六人
[15:57] Honey, I can’t keep doing this. 亲爱的 我不能再这么下去了
[16:13] We’re off duty just like you. 我们跟你一样下班了
[16:42] Two victims at once. That’s a first for him. 一次两人 这是他第一次
[16:44] Do you think he went out looking to kill more than one woman 你觉得他是专程想杀两个女人
[16:46] or is it just happenstance? 还是刚巧碰上了
[16:48] Well, he chose a different hunting ground. 他改变了狩猎点
[16:50] Yes, we’re in an alley, 我们虽然是在小巷里
[16:51] but we’re behind an expensive hotel in a nice neighbourhood. 但我们前面就是高档酒店 这街区也不错
[16:53] You get a different class of prostitute. Ones that don’t walk the street alone. 这里的妓女的档次不一样 她们不会独自站街
[16:57] He was looking for a challenge. 他是想要个挑战
[16:58] The question is, what gave him the confidence 问题是 他为何会有自信
[17:00] to stray out of his comfort zone? 离开他的舒适区
[17:02] -Make sure to run that for prints. -Yes, sir. -务必要查指纹 -是 长官
[17:04] He displayed the newspaper between them. 他把报纸摆在了她们之间
[17:06] He took the time when he could’ve just tossed it aside. 他花了时间慢慢来 虽然他本可以直接把它丢掉
[17:08] It’s deliberate. He wants us to know he’s angry. 这是有意的 他要我们知道他生气了
[17:10] Angry enough to change his MO. 气到改变了作案手法
[17:13] I heard there was a double homicide this morning. Was it Hollow Man? 我听说今早发生了双尸案 是空心人吗
[17:16] Agents are confirming that now. 探员正在确认
[17:18] If I had written about him then… 如果我报道了他 那…
[17:19] There’s no guarantee that he would’ve stopped killing 并无法保证 如果你屈服于他的要求
[17:21] if you would have given in to his demands. 他就一定会停止杀戮
[17:24] In fact, media attention could’ve fuelled him to kill more. 事实上 媒体关注 可能会导致他杀更多人
[17:26] You don’t know that for sure. 你不能确定
[17:28] This is all just a guessing game, isn’t it? 这都是瞎猜的 是吧
[17:29] No. It’s behavioural analysis. 不 这是行为分析
[17:32] We’re dealing with an offender 这个凶手认为
[17:34] who believes that murdering people is a good way to become famous. 杀人是获得名声的好方式
[17:37] All I know is you told me to ignore him and he takes two lives. 我只知道 你叫我别理他 而他就杀了两个人
[17:40] If I dismiss this double homicide, what happens tomorrow? 如果我不报道这桩双尸案 明天会发生什么
[17:43] We won’t know until then. 那要到明天才知道了
[17:50] Too bad we couldn’t trace any prints from the newspaper. 可惜报纸上查不到指纹
[17:54] What have you got? 你查到了什么
[17:56] He only sent this to an individual, 他把这个发给了一个特定的人
[17:57] which shows he’s not confident enough to initiate contact with the masses. 这表明他没有自信联系大众
[18:02] Emotional indicators are analysed through slants. 字的倾斜能显露情绪信号
[18:04] The shooter maintains vertical, narrow-lettered writing, 枪手的字都很垂直 细长
[18:07] both signs of repression. 这都是抑郁的标志
[18:10] And the pressure, if you look closely, is excessively heavy, 仔细看的话 他用笔很重
[18:14] which shows that he’s uptight and can easily overreact. 这表明 他很刻板 容易小题大做
[18:16] You got all that from his handwriting? 你光凭他的笔迹就看出来了
[18:18] Graphology’s an effective and reliable indicator of personality and behaviour. 笔迹是性格和行为的有效可靠的标志
[18:21] My writing’s always different. 我的笔迹总在变化
[18:22] That’s because it symbolises your emotions at that given time. 那是因为它象征了 你在特定时期里的情绪
[18:24] Just like your facial expressions 就像你的面部表情
[18:26] parallel the way you’re feeling when you’re speaking. 能反应出你说话时的情绪
[18:28] I’m surprised this guy writes in cursive. 这人居然写草书
[18:30] His message is so clear, I would’ve thought he’d print everything. 他的讯息如此清晰 怎么不都打印出来
[18:33] Actually, his connected writing shows that he deals with problems 其实 他的连笔表明
[18:36] in a practical and direct manner. 他处事务实而直接
[18:38] -Like shooting someone. -Exactly. -比如枪击 -对
[18:40] The Hollow Man uses simple statements. All first-person. 空心人用的是简单的陈述句 都是第一人称的
[18:43] For example, “I won’t be ignored.” He’s obviously tired of feeling this way. 比如“我不会允许被忽视” 他显然厌倦了这种感觉
[18:48] It’s quite possible he has a job in solitude 他很可能做着孤独
[18:50] or one that he feels strips him of his identity. 或让他觉得身份被剥夺的工作
[18:52] His job might require him to wear a uniform. 他的工作可能需要他穿制服
[18:54] Something that shows absolutely no individuality. 完全不能表现个性
[18:57] Or he may be overqualified for his menial job 或者对他卑微的工作而言 他是大材小用
[19:00] and feels that he doesn’t get the respect 这让他觉得 他没得到
[19:01] that he necessarily deserves. 他应得的尊重
[19:02] But today he’s killed two women, which tells us he’s growing confident. 但今天 他杀了两个女人 所以他越来越自信了
[19:07] This makes him unpredictable and dangerous. 这表明他不好预测 而且危险
[19:09] And because he has no physical contact with his victims, 因为他跟被害人没有身体接触
[19:11] it’s going to make him that much harder to catch. 抓他会更难
[19:13] We have more information on the Mill Creek Killer 我们掌握了更多米尔溪杀手的信息
[19:15] because he spends a lot of time with his victims 是因为他在杀人前后
[19:17] before and after his kills. 都花了更多时间在被害人身上
[19:20] Because his victims willingly follow him in broad daylight, 因为他的被害人 在大白天自愿跟他离开
[19:24] he appears harmless. 他看上去很无害
[19:25] -He’s most likely handsome. -Handsome? -很可能还挺英俊 -英俊?
[19:27] Yes, these women wouldn’t follow an unattractive man. They just wouldn’t. 是的 这些女人不会跟一个 没有魅力的人走 就是不会
[19:30] He’s handsome and he’s got the social skills to trick his victims. 他英俊 而且有社交能力欺骗被害人
[19:33] Those who know him well, 熟悉他的人
[19:34] they’d be shocked to learn that he’s the man that we’re after. 得知他就是凶手后 会很震惊
[19:36] He’s been able to get his victims away from family, friends. 他得以让被害人远离家人 朋友
[19:39] Obviously this makes him feel powerful, so… 这显然给了他力量感
[19:41] If this guy is so smart, 如果这人这么聪明
[19:42] why would he risk driving his victims from the abduction site to the woods? 为什么要冒险开车把被害人 从绑架点运去树林
[19:46] Because of the ritual. It’s become the most important thing to him. 因为仪式 那对他已经是最重要的事了
[19:50] It dominates his thoughts. 他时刻都想着那个
[19:52] The woods provide the privacy he needs. 树林提供了他所需的隐私
[19:54] The Hollow Man is motivated by external pressures. 空心人是受外部压力驱使
[19:56] This is a guy who simply wants attention. 这人只是想博关注
[19:59] The Mill Creek Killer, on the other hand, 米尔溪杀手呢
[20:00] he’s driven by internal forces. 则是受内心力量驱动
[20:02] He’s a sexually motivated offender. 他是个性动力犯罪者
[20:04] Now, this makes him a lot more predictable, 这让他更好猜
[20:06] but don’t think for a second it makes him any easier to catch. 但千万别以为 他就会更好抓
[20:22] Where are you? Okay. 你在哪 好
[20:27] Excuse me. 不好意思
[20:31] Meredith Dale, 25. 梅雷迪斯・戴尔 25岁
[20:33] She was supposed to meet her friend for a bike ride, but disappeared. 她跟朋友约好一起骑自行车 但不见了
[20:36] Disappeared when? 什么时候失踪的
[20:37] -An hour ago. -How can we be sure it’s him? -一小时前 -我们怎么能确定是他
[20:40] Well, look at her. She’s his type physically, she vanishes into thin air. 看看她 她的样子正对他口味 还凭空消失了
[20:43] It’s got the Mill Creek Killer’s MO all over it. 太像米尔溪杀手的手法了
[20:45] I’ll set up roadblocks in and out of the forest. 我去在森林内外设路障
[20:48] Well, based on the other time lines, 根据其他案件的时间线
[20:50] we have to assume he’s hiding her body right now. 我们只能猜测 他正在藏匿她的尸体
[20:52] Our best chance of catching him is to find Meredith Dale’s body and sit tight. 抓住他的最好办法 就是找到 梅雷迪斯・戴尔的尸体 守株待兔
[20:56] We know he’ll be back. 我们知道他肯定会再来
[21:06] I’m going to need you to step out of your vehicle. 请您下车来
[21:08] What’s going on here, officer? 怎么了 警官
[21:10] Routine check. Can you open the back? 常规检查 可以打开后箱吗
[21:13] Yeah. Sure. 好的
[21:18] Many people come through here today? 今天来的人多吗
[21:31] -What are you doing up here? -Just went for a hike. -你在这里干什么 -就是来山上走走
[21:33] No water? No supplies? 不带水 补给吗
[21:36] My boots are all I need. 我就需要这双靴子
[21:41] -That it? -That’s it. -行了吗 -行了
[21:42] Okay. 好
[21:45] What if these dump sites aren’t random? 或许弃尸点不是随机的
[21:47] Bodies were scattered all over. I mean, look at this. There’s no pattern. 弃尸点很分散 看 毫无规律可言
[21:52] No, I see that, but we’re talking about a lot of area to cover here. 不 我看到了 但这可是一大片面积
[21:55] He had to have some kind of plan going into these woods. 他进入树林时 肯定是打算好的
[21:57] He must’ve done his homework. 他肯定做过准备
[21:58] Okay, the first body was found deep into the woods. 第一具尸体是在树林深处被发现的
[22:01] That’s a three-hour car ride from the city. 距离城市是三小时车程
[22:03] First time. He’s more careful in disposing of her. 第一次 他弃尸时更加谨慎
[22:07] Her body was discovered by a forest ranger five days after the abduction. 她的尸体是绑架发生五天后 被一名巡林员发现的
[22:11] Okay, all the other victims, look at this, they follow that same pattern. 其他被害人呢 看 她们也是如此
[22:17] What are you saying? You think he works up there? 你什么意思 你觉得他在那里工作吗
[22:19] He might. 可能吧
[22:20] All I do know for sure is that he has to be familiar enough with these woods 我只知道 他对树林肯定足够熟悉
[22:23] to know when a ranger’s on duty. 知道巡林员什么时候来
[22:25] He knew precisely when and where to drop the bodies. 他很清楚要在何时 把尸体丢在哪
[22:27] Now that is an awesome place to dump a person. 这可是个弃尸的好地点
[22:30] -Come on, Garcia. -What? I’m just saying, angelfish. -拜托 加西亚 -怎么了 我就说说 天使鱼
[22:34] A million acres converts into over 2,300 square miles to cover. 这可是60万公顷的搜查范围
[22:38] -Evil knew what he was doing. -Yeah, well, now so do we. -邪恶心里有数 -是的 我们现在也发现了
[22:41] Talk to me. How’s the ranger schedule break down? 说吧 护林员的排班表是怎么样的
[22:44] Okay, the national forest is divided into six ranger districts, 好 国家森林被分割成了 六个护林员区
[22:47] which are patrolled every three to five days. 每隔三到五天巡逻一次
[22:49] Now the Potosi-Fredricktown area must be where he’s headed to next, 他接下来肯定是要去 波多西-弗莱德里克敦一带
[22:53] because the rangers were just there yesterday, 因为护林员昨天才去过那里
[22:55] which means they’re not scheduled to revisit it for at least another three days. 所以按计划 他们至少再隔三天才会再去
[23:00] And look at that, it’s the district closest to the city. 看啊 那里离城市最近
[23:03] Well, that makes sense. He’s in a hurry. 有道理 他很急切
[23:05] He wants to get in and out of there without a lot of trouble. 他想快速进出树林 不惹上麻烦
[23:08] Which area has the easiest access to the main road? 哪个区域离主路最近
[23:10] -That would be Saltgrass Cove. -Saltgrass Cove. -是 盐草湾 -盐草湾
[23:16] Yep, he’d have plenty of time to revisit her. 好 他会有足够时间再去看她
[23:19] What? Okay. No, no, no, I don’t want to know that. Bye-bye. 什么 不 我不想知道那个 再见
[23:23] I think I know where he took Meredith Dale. 我可能知道他把梅雷迪斯・戴尔 带去哪了
[23:37] Rooney, come here. 隆尼 过来
[23:43] Damn it. 该死
[23:47] Please. Please. 别
[23:51] Everything needs to look the same as when he left it. 一切都得跟他离开时一样
[23:54] He’ll come back. He needs to see Meredith again. 他会回来的 他需要再次见到梅雷迪斯
[23:57] This bastard has killed seven women on my watch. Comb the scene. 这混蛋在我眼皮下杀了七个女人 搜索犯罪现场
[24:01] No, no, no. Please. Please. Stop! 不 拜托 停下
[24:05] Just clear the immediate area, post yourselves along the perimeter. 离开这一片地区 在周边找地方驻守
[24:09] It’s imperative that you become invisible. 你们一定不能被发现
[24:16] He set his own trap. 他自己布下了陷阱
[24:17] All we need to do now is stake out on the woods 我们只需要在树林里监视
[24:20] and hunt him just like he does his victims. 狩猎他 就像他对被害人那样
[24:38] That’s got to be him. 那肯定是他
[24:58] -FBI! Stay down. -Hands where I can see them. 联调局 别起来 手举起来
[25:01] Okay, okay. Just take… Take it easy. 好 别激动
[25:07] Jim Meyers? What the hell? You’re the Mill Creek Killer? 吉姆・迈耶斯 搞什么 你是米尔溪杀手吗
[25:11] What? No! 什么 不是
[25:12] Then how the hell did you get here? 那你怎么找到这里的
[25:14] I got another letter from the Hollow Man. 我又收到了空心人的信
[25:15] Telling you exactly where to find Meredith Dale? 告诉你梅雷迪斯・戴尔具体在哪吗
[25:17] I swear. You… You can read it. 我发誓 你们自己看
[25:29] “Follow the Cotton Wood trail through Saltgrass Cove.” “沿着棉木走到盐草湾”
[25:31] Wait a minute, we just figured this out ourselves. 等等 我们自己才刚想明白
[25:34] How could another killer know the specifics 另一个杀手怎么可能知道
[25:36] about someone else’s dump site? 其他人的弃尸点具体在哪
[25:41] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[25:43] It’s going to be all over the news. 新闻要大肆报道了
[25:46] Looks like the Hollow Man didn’t give you the exclusive this time. 看来空心人这次没给你独家
[25:50] So our plan to catch the Mill Creek Killer was ruined by the Hollow Man? 我们抓米尔溪杀手的计划 被空心人搅黄了吗
[25:54] And now the Hollow Man’s on a high. 而空心人现在非常开心
[25:56] He hasn’t pulled the trigger since he took two victims yesterday. 自昨天杀害两人后 他就一直没再开枪
[25:58] Is he satisfied or is he just getting started? 他是获得了满足 还是才刚开始
[26:01] We’ll find out. 等着瞧吧
[26:03] “Hollow Man helps FBI find the Mill Creek Killer’s victim.” 《空心人帮联调局 找到了米尔溪杀手的被害人》
[26:06] Nice, he’s alerted the media and injected himself into the investigation. 好啊 他通知了媒体 还把自己插入到了调查中来
[26:09] And he’s getting the attention he’s been craving. 他还得到了自己一直渴望的关注
[26:11] But if the shooter really wants to get the other guy arrested, 但如果枪手真希望另一个人被捕
[26:14] he would’ve called us and not the media. 他该联系我们 而不是媒体
[26:15] He must know the Mill Creek Killer needs to revisit the body. 他肯定知道米尔溪杀手 需要再去看尸体
[26:18] If he can’t defile the woman again, 如果他无法再去威胁死者
[26:20] the need will become so strong it could push him into a frenzy. 强烈的欲望可能导致他陷入疯狂
[26:23] And if that happens, this guy’s just a time bomb waiting to explode. 如果是那样 这人就是随时会爆炸的定时炸弹
[26:28] Great. So, I’ll see you later. 好 回头见了
[26:34] Excuse me. 不好意思
[26:36] Hi. Look, I’m having a day. 我今天太倒霉了
[26:38] My car won’t start and I forgot my phone. 我的车启动不了 我手机也落在家了
[26:41] -Could I use yours to make a call? -Yeah. -可以借你的打个电话吗 -没问题
[26:46] Okay, I know it’s here. I just used it. 好 就在这里的 我才用过
[26:48] Well, you know what? Forget the phone. 这样吧 不用找手机了
[26:51] Maybe it’ll start for you? Walk with me. It’s right around the corner. 或许你看看我的车 它就好了 跟我来 就在拐角处
[26:56] -Oh, no, that’s okay. -No, come on. -不了 算了吧 -来吧
[26:58] -No! No! Let go of me! Let go of me! -Walk with me. Now! -不 放开我 -跟我走
[27:03] Help! Help! 救命
[27:06] Somebody! Somebody! 救救我
[27:09] Help, please! Somebody! Please! 救命啊
[27:14] At first he seemed so normal. 起初 他看上去很正常
[27:15] Was he handsome? 他长相帅气吗
[27:17] -Excuse me? -Was he handsome? -什么 -他帅吗
[27:20] Yeah, he was. Actually, that’s why I stopped. 是的 其实 就因为这个我才停步了
[27:25] -When did his demeanour change? -After I refused to go to his car. -他的行为什么时候改变的 -在我拒绝跟他上车之后
[27:29] He grabbed my arm so hard I thought that it would break. 他狠狠地抓着我的胳膊 我以为会骨折呢
[27:32] I don’t know… I’ve been watching the news 我不知道…我看了新闻
[27:33] about all these women being abducted and I just started screaming. 说有好多女人被绑架了 我就叫了起来
[27:37] You trusted your instincts. Because of that, you’re still alive. 你相信了直觉 而因此保住了性命
[27:41] Miss, there’s a sketch artist here with us. 女士 我们带了一位素描家
[27:44] He can create a pretty accurate rendition 他可以根据你对他的描述
[27:45] from your description of this man. 画出一张很准确的画像
[27:47] -Would you sit with him? -Absolutely. -你愿意跟他谈谈吗 -当然
[27:50] Officer. 警官
[27:52] -I’m glad you’re all right. -Thank you. -我很庆幸你没事 -谢谢
[27:57] Well, he’s becoming irrational and violent in public. 他开始在公共场合失去理智 暴力行事
[27:59] That’s exactly what the Hollow Man wanted him to do. 这正是空心人想达到的效果
[28:01] Well, if he doesn’t find a victim soon, he’ll become more dangerous. 如果他不尽快找到一名受害者 只会变得更加危险
[28:04] How is that possible? 那怎么可能
[28:06] He’ll drop the ruse entirely and just start grabbing women at random. 他会完全放弃诡计 而直接开始抓人
[28:11] 米尔溪杀手已杀六人
[28:14] Great. Thanks, Morgan. 好 谢谢 莫根
[28:17] The witness got a good look at the Mill Creek Killer. 受害人清楚地看到了米尔溪杀手
[28:19] You know, if it’s the Hollow Man’s intention to force him into a frenzy, 如果空心人有意逼他发疯
[28:22] he’s getting what he wants. 那他要得逞了
[28:24] He knew exactly where to find Meredith Dale’s body. 他很清楚梅雷迪斯・戴尔的尸体在哪
[28:26] He figured out the route to the dump site the same way we did. 他跟我们一样研究出了 到弃尸点的路径
[28:29] We always say serial killers make the best profilers. 你总说连环杀手是最好的侧写师
[28:31] Yeah, but this guy’s dead-on. 是啊 但他猜得也太准了
[28:40] Yeah, the headline doesn’t mention the shooter at all. 对 标题里完全没有提枪手
[28:42] We talked to Jim Meyers, the reporter, asked him not to respond to the letter. 我们找了记者吉姆・迈耶斯 叫他不要回应信件
[28:45] He doesn’t and then the guy goes out and shoots two more women. 他没回应 那人就出去 又枪击了两个女人
[28:48] From a better part of town. 还是在高档街区
[28:49] Yeah, what gives him this confidence? 他为什么这么自信
[28:51] And what’s the significance of the paper at the scene? 而且犯罪现场的报纸有什么重要性
[28:53] We know he wants to be newsworthy. He could’ve just tossed it aside. 我们知道他想上新闻 他完全可以把报纸丢一边
[28:56] Instead he displayed it. 但他却展示了出来
[28:59] There’s something he wants us to look at. 他是想让我们看到什么
[29:00] There’s definitely something in the paper. 报纸里绝对是有什么
[29:03] Hey, I figured it out. 我知道了
[29:07] -What is it? -They’re talking in the classifieds. -是什么 -他们在分类广告里对话
[29:16] Classifieds. Code names. This feels like an old spy movie. 分类广告 代号 感觉好像老间谍电影
[29:20] It’s lo-tech, simple, but very effective. 低科技 简单 却很有效
[29:22] They’ve been doing this for months and nobody ever knew it. 他们已经联系数月了 却没人发现
[29:24] This is the first one that I found. 这是我发现的第一个
[29:26] The references are what made me suspicious. 里面提到的内容让我起了疑
[29:28] “Sunny: Are you an artist, too? I’d love to see your work sometime. Holden.” “桑尼 你也是艺术家吗 有机会我想看你的作品 霍登”
[29:34] Sunny? Holden? 桑尼 霍登
[29:36] They’re characters from Catcher in the Rye. 是《麦田里的守望者》的人物
[29:39] Widely accepted as a loved book of sociopaths. 广泛被视为最受反社会者的喜爱
[29:41] Mark David Chapman quoted it after killing John Lennon. 马克・大卫・查普曼 杀害约翰・列侬后引述过它
[29:43] Deranged minds identify with Holden’s alienation and detachment. 疯狂的头脑会跟霍登的疏离 和冷漠产生共鸣
[29:47] I found the initial contact. 我发现了最初的联系
[29:48] It ran in the paper, unchanged, for months. 在报纸上一模一样地发了数月
[29:50] “We have different tastes, but I can appreciate your art. Sunny.” “我们品味不同 但我欣赏你的艺术品 桑尼”
[29:54] Sunny is the Hollow Man. He initiated contact. 桑尼是空心人 是他主动联络的
[29:57] -What’s he getting out of it? -A mentor. -他能得到什么 -导师
[29:59] Offered admiration and respect. 表示钦佩和尊重
[30:02] In return, he gains encouragement and confidence. 而他能得到鼓励和自信
[30:04] But when the Hollow Man remained unnoticed by the press, 但空心人一直没被媒体注意到
[30:07] he resented his mentor and turned it into a rivalry. 他就对导师产生愤恨 把此事变成了竞争
[30:11] Hollow Man became jealous. 空心人嫉妒了
[30:12] They’re both killers, but they weren’t seen on the same playing field. 他们都是杀手 却不被一视同仁
[30:15] What else did you find? 你还发现了什么
[30:17] “An overwhelming area and you never get lost?” “那么大的地方 你不会迷路吗”
[30:20] Then the answer to this question, 然后问题的回答是
[30:22] “I do my research. It’s not so random when you know the area.” “我做好了研究 只要熟悉那里 就不觉得乱了”
[30:26] “I like Cotton Wood in SGC.” “我喜欢SGC的棉木”
[30:29] -SGC? -He’s talking about Saltgrass Cove. SGC 他是指盐草湾
[30:32] He told him how to find Meredith Dale. 是他告诉他 怎么找到梅雷迪斯・戴尔的
[30:34] -Why? -Teaching his student a lesson. -为什么 -教教学生
[30:37] We understand their relationship, let’s use it against them. 我们理解了他们的关系 我们以此来对付他们吧
[30:41] Hey, sweetness, make me smile and tell me you’ve got a name. 亲爱的 告诉我你查到名字 让我笑出来吧
[30:44] Oh, I’ve got scads of them, babe, but none paid for these personal ads. 我有好多名字 宝贝 但都不是这些私人广告的付款人
[30:48] They went with cash. Totally old-school. 他们都用了现金 很传统
[30:50] I hate it when they’re smart. 我恨他们这么聪明
[30:52] Two separate accounts. In good standing. 两个不同的账户 信誉良好
[30:54] Oh, these guys are good. Thanks. 他们真厉害 谢谢
[30:56] Garcia says these they covered their tracks. How’s it going in here? 加西亚说他们掩盖了踪迹 你们怎么样了
[30:59] Reid’s imitating the Hollow Man’s language patterns 瑞德在模仿空心人的用语方式
[31:00] to send a message to the Mill Creek Killer. 给米尔溪杀手发讯息
[31:02] He’s offering condolences on losing Meredith Dale. 他在为失去梅雷迪斯・戴尔一事 表示哀悼
[31:04] Well, if he can’t get to Meredith Dale, he’s going to need a body. 如果他得不到梅雷迪斯・戴尔 就需要新尸体
[31:07] And he’s going to need it real soon. 而且很快就需要
[31:09] You guys worried that the Hollow Man’s going to ruin our plan again? 你们担心计划会再次被空心人搅黄吗
[31:12] He wants the Mill Creek Killer to get caught. 他希望米尔溪杀手被捕
[31:14] The pupil’s trying to kill the teacher. 学生想杀死老师
[31:17] I hope you’re close, Reid. 希望你快好了 瑞德
[31:19] You’ve got less than an hour to meet the deadline. 离截稿时间还有不到一小时
[31:30] You’ll be surrounded. 周围都是我们的人
[31:33] I need you to relax as best you can. 你要尽量放松
[31:36] This guy, he’s gonna want to get close to you 他会想接近你
[31:38] and he’s going to want to examine you. 仔细查看你
[31:40] He’s going to want to touch me? 他会想碰我吗
[31:43] Since you’re a gift and not a marked victim, 因为你是礼物 不是被标记的被害人
[31:46] he might try to make you his own, but we’re not gonna let him get that far. 他会想把你变成他的 但我们不会让他走到那一步
[31:49] We need him to get close to confirm he’s the killer. 我们需要他靠近 以确认他是凶手
[31:52] There’s nothing normal about this guy. Nothing. 这人完全没有正常之处 完全没有
[31:55] Do you have any questions? 你有问题吗
[31:58] No, let’s do this. 没有 开始吧
[32:01] Okay, down you go. 好 躺下吧
[32:09] Close your eyes. Try to relax. 闭上眼睛 尽量放松
[32:27] What do you think? Did it sound like the Hollow Man? 你觉得怎么样 听上去像空心人吗
[32:28] Hopefully the Mill Creek Killer will buy it. 希望米尔溪杀手会信
[32:33] “Dear Holden, They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. “亲爱的霍登 人们说 模仿是最大的恭维”
[32:37] “Since you were almost in harm’s way, I thought I’d share some art. “鉴于你差点有危险 我决定分享一件艺术品”
[32:41] “Should make you feel better. Here’s my gift to you. Sunny.” “应该会让你开心些 这是我给你的礼物 桑尼”
[32:59] Hello. 你好啊
[33:12] FBI! Get down! Stay down! 联调局 趴下 别动
[33:16] We got him. 我们抓到他了
[33:20] One down. One to go. 抓到一个 还有一个
[33:31] Let’s stop right here. 就停在这里
[33:33] It’s going to be tough to push through this crowd. 要穿过这么多人可不容易
[33:35] That’s the idea. 就是要这样
[33:36] We’re getting out. Secure a path to the door. 我们这就下车 开出一条到门口的路
[33:39] -I hate you! What made you do it? -Killer! -我恨你 你为什么那么干 -杀人犯
[33:42] What do you have to say for yourself? 你有什么话可说
[33:43] Everyone take a step back. Get back. 请大家退后 退后
[33:49] What do you have to say to the families of the women you killed? 你对那些被杀女性的家人 有什么话可说
[33:51] Do you have any remorse for what you’ve done? 你对你所做的事是否感到懊悔
[33:53] -You’re going to hell. -You deserve to die! -你会下地狱的 -你该去死
[34:06] I’ve alerted all news outlets 我已通知了所有新闻机构
[34:07] that we’ll be holding a press conference in 10 minutes. 我们10分钟后会开新闻发布会
[34:09] -And you have the script? -Right here. -你拿到稿子了吗 -就在这里
[34:11] Be sure to say exactly those words. 一定要一字不差地照着说
[34:12] -The wording’s important, JJ. -Relax. It’s not my first party, boys. -用语很重要 小珍 -放松 这不是我第一次了 各位
[34:15] Gideon, we don’t have much on Mill Creek, 吉迪恩 我们没多少米尔溪杀手的证据
[34:17] especially if he says he stumbled on the body. 尤其如果他坚称 他只是偶然发现了尸体
[34:19] -So, what are we going to do? -I’ll go try and do my job. -那我们怎么办 -我去做我的工作
[34:31] Okay, thanks. Are you comfortable? 好 谢谢 坐得还舒服吗
[34:36] As comfortable as anyone can be in handcuffs. 铐着手铐能多舒服
[34:43] Let me see. 我看看
[34:51] I’m Jason Gideon. 我是杰森・吉迪恩
[34:53] You know we don’t know your name or where you’re from. 我们不知道你的名字 不知道你是哪里人
[34:57] The only thing we do know is you’re an intelligent, good-looking man 我们只知道 你是个聪明帅气的男人
[35:00] with an inflated ego, who happens to like killing women. 自大狂 还喜欢杀女人
[35:04] Well, you had me till that last part, Agent Gideon. 除了最后一句都对 吉迪恩探员
[35:09] Imagine how shocked I am, considering I haven’t done anything. 想想看我有多震惊 毕竟我什么都没做
[35:13] I see a woman who I think is in distress in the woods, and I get pounced on. 我在树林里看到一个似乎遭受了 困境的女人 然后你们就扑上来了
[35:22] The FBI wants to interview you. Talk about your work. 联调局想跟你谈话 聊聊你做的事
[35:26] We never believed we’d have you in custody. 我们没想到能抓到你
[35:29] I mean, we definitely thought the Hollow Man would be easier to catch. 我们真以为空心人会更好抓呢
[35:34] Is that upsetting? 那让你生气吗
[35:36] I thought the two of you were friends. That you admired each other’s work? 我还以为你们是朋友 欣赏彼此的作品
[35:40] I don’t know the Hollow Man, but if I did, 我不认识空心人 但如果我认识
[35:43] I’d say he sounds like an obsessed fan. 我会觉得他听上去像个痴迷粉丝
[35:46] Is that how you see yourself? As somebody famous? 你是这样看待自己的吗 一个名人
[35:49] Well, from what I’ve read about the Mill Creek Killer, I’d say he’s an artist. 就我读到的米尔溪杀手的报道而言 我觉得他是个艺术家
[35:54] The fascination wasn’t completely one-sided. 痴迷也不完全是单向的
[35:57] You did respond to his ads in the paper. 你回应了他在报纸上登的广告
[36:00] No one can respect what the Hollow Man has done. 没人能尊重空心人的所为
[36:05] -He’s got no imagination. -But he’s smart. -他毫无想象力 -但他很聪明
[36:09] He found Meredith Dale’s body. He… He even told the media about it. 他发现了梅雷迪斯・戴尔的尸体 甚至还告诉了媒体
[36:15] Whoever taught him, taught him very well. 是教他的人教得好
[36:17] That’s very true. It just sounds like the student turns on the teacher. 是啊 但听上去学生跟老师翻脸了
[36:22] No, no, he was protecting him. 不 他是在保护他
[36:24] Is that what you think the Hollow Man was doing? 你真以为空心人是那么想的吗
[36:25] Well, what else could it be? 不然还能是什么
[36:27] Manipulating you? Gaining your trust? 操纵你 获取你的信任
[36:30] And when he got it, the Hollow Man set you up. 等你信任了他 空心人就给你下套
[36:33] You were front-page news and now you’ll be a footnote. 你原本是头版新闻 现在只会变成注脚
[36:36] Hollow Man’s out there, you’re in here and it’s all because of him. 空心人逍遥在外 你被抓起来 这都拜他所赐
[36:39] Is that what you want? 你是这意思吗
[36:41] You want me to get angry to help you catch him? 你想激怒我 让我帮你抓他
[36:45] That is not your problem, sir. 那不是你要考虑的问题 先生
[36:48] Then what do you want? 那你想要什么
[36:50] I just have one question. 我就一个问题
[36:55] If killing those women made you an artist, 如果杀那些女人让你成为了艺术家
[36:58] the things you did to them after they were dead, 那她们死后你做的事
[37:02] what does that make you? 又让你成了什么
[37:05] I mean, really it just doesn’t seem very artistic, does it? 说真的 看上去不怎么艺术吧
[37:10] You went back. You fixed their makeup, you combed their hair, 你回去 给她们化妆 给她们梳头
[37:14] and you visited them over and over and over… 然后一次次回去看她们 一次次…
[37:18] I didn’t do that. 我没那么做
[37:21] If you thought you were famous before, wait until the press gets a hold 如果你觉得你之前就算出名了 那等着瞧吧 等媒体知道了
[37:24] -of the details of your visits. -You shut your mouth. -你回去看她们的事时 -你闭上嘴
[37:26] Shut your mouth. I never went back. 闭嘴 我没回去过
[37:27] You expect me to believe you only killed those women? 你指望我相信 你只是杀了她们吗
[37:29] -Yes. -That it wasn’t you -对 -不是你
[37:30] -who kept visiting the corpses? -No. -一遍遍回去看尸体 -不是
[37:31] We found lipstick in your hand when we caught you. 我们抓到你时 你手里还有口红
[37:34] -You will not tell anyone that. -Excuse me? -你不能把这告诉任何人 -什么
[37:36] I said you can never say that. Do you understand? 我说 你绝不能那么说
[37:38] -You didn’t visit the corpses? -No. -你没去看尸体吗 -没
[37:39] -No, you just killed them? Yeah. -Yes. -对 你只是杀了她们 -对
[37:43] Yes, I killed them. 对 我杀了她们
[37:45] But… But you can’t tell anyone that I went back. 但你不能告诉人我回去过
[37:53] You can’t do that. 你不能那么做
[37:56] The women of St Louis can rest easy tonight. 圣路易斯的女性今晚可以放心了
[37:58] After a long year, the Mill Creek Killer is in custody. 经过了漫长的一年 米尔溪杀手已被捕
[38:02] This man is highly intelligent and he uses a sophisticated ruse 此人非常聪明 还使用了高明的诡计
[38:06] when luring these women in public places. 在公共场合把女人引走
[38:08] The Mill Creek Killer is someone the BAU will want to study 米尔溪杀手将是行为分析组 会想研究的对象
[38:11] as one of the most complex criminals we’ve dealt with in years. 他是我们多年来遇到过的 最复杂的罪犯之一
[38:15] Questions? Yes. 有问题吗 请说
[38:17] What’s the FBI doing about the other serial killer? 联调局要怎么抓捕另一个连环杀手
[38:19] We have new information about that case. 关于那个案件 我们掌握了新信息
[38:21] We no longer believe the shootings are related. Yes? 我们现在不认为枪击案相互关联 请说
[38:24] -Agent Jareau. -What’s the new information? -让热探员 -新信息是什么
[38:25] We believe they’re isolated incidents 我们认为案件是相互不关联的
[38:27] and we’re looking into the possibility that the last two were copycats. 我们还在调查 最后两起是模仿犯所为的可能性
[38:31] Jim Meyers? 吉姆・迈耶斯
[38:32] Are you referring to the killer who calls himself the Hollow Man? 你是指自称空心人的杀手吗
[38:35] We believe the person who wrote that letter is nothing but a street thug. 我们认为写信的人不过是街头混混
[38:40] We have evidence that indicates that the letter was just a prank 我们有证据表明 来信只是恶作剧
[38:43] to throw us off the investigation of the Mill Creek Killer. 是为了干扰我们对米尔溪杀手的调查
[38:46] This is no longer a BAU case. 此案不再由行为分析组负责
[38:49] It lacks a certain sophistication, class. There’s just nothing elegant about it. 它缺乏城府 格调 毫不讲究
[38:54] But, Agent Jareau… 但让热探员…
[38:55] That’s all the questions we’ll take for now. Thank you. 我们暂时只回答这些问题 谢谢
[39:00] So we’ve set the bait. Let’s see if he takes it. 诱饵已下 看他是否上钩吧
[39:18] Place your coins, keys and belts in the basket. Walk this way. 把硬币 钥匙和腰带放进篮子 这边走
[39:25] Walk this way. 这边走
[39:31] Step to the side, please. Extend your arms. 请到旁边来 手臂伸开
[39:47] Stay down. 别起来
[39:49] Give me your weapon, now. 把你的武器给我 快
[39:54] Get up. 起来
[39:59] You know, it’s a chance, but if we make it… 是有机会 但如果我们成功…
[40:06] Where is he? I want to see him, right now. 他在哪 我要马上见他
[40:07] -You tell him the Hollow Man is here. -Get down. Call SWAT. -你告诉他空心人来了 -趴下 联系特警队
[40:13] He told you to say those things about me, didn’t he? 是他叫你那么说我的 是吗
[40:16] He told you to use those words? 是他叫你那么说的
[40:33] Get him out of here. 带他出去
[40:36] I’m no less elegant than he is. 我才没有不如他讲究
[40:37] -I’m no copycat. -Shut your mouth. -我不是模仿犯 -闭嘴吧
[40:39] I left you the newspaper. I gave you the Mill Creek Killer. 我留了报纸给你们 我把米尔溪杀手献给了你们
[40:42] -What else do I have to do? -Go! Get him out of here. -还要我做什么 -走 带他出去
[41:03] 缅怀受害者
[41:08] This is the story for tomorrow. 这是明天的报道
[41:15] “They were our daughters, sisters, mothers and friends.” “她们曾是女儿 姐妹 母亲和朋友”
[41:22] “They have every right to be remembered and memorialized.” “她们有权被铭记 被悼念”
[41:35] They didn’t mention the shooter. 他们没提枪手
[41:40] He was a nobody who wanted to be somebody by killing people 他就是个无名之辈 想通过杀人来闻名天下
[41:43] and they didn’t give him that. 他们没满足他
[41:47] Good. 很好
[41:50] Mahatma Gandhi once said, 圣雄甘地曾说
[41:52] “Remember that all through history, “记住 在历史上”
[41:53] “there have been tyrants and murderers, “屡屡出现暴君和杀人犯”
[41:55] “and for a time, they seemed invincible. “曾有一时 他们看似不可阻挡”
[42:02] “But in the end, they always fall. Always.” “但最终 他们都会垮台 无一例外”
[42:10] Please tell me you haven’t been there for the last four days. 千万别告诉我 你在那里待了四天
[42:12] I heard you were flying back tonight. 我听说你们今晚飞回来
[42:15] Heard? How… How could you have heard a thing like that? 听说?你怎么可能听说那种事
[42:17] This was dropped off today. 这是今天送来的
[42:20] I appreciate your interest, Agent, but profiling is a speciality. 多谢你的兴趣 探员 但侧写是种专长
[42:24] We can’t just let anyone who wants to give it a whirl. 我们不能随便让所有 有意加入的人试试看
[42:27] The I-80 Killer. Co-eds in Indiana? I80号公路杀手 印第安纳州的大学生
[42:30] Yes, I read it on the plane. 是 我在飞机上看了
[42:32] They aren’t blitz attacks. This guy’s organised. 那不是闪电袭击 他很有组织力
[42:35] He’s a white male, early 30s and a smooth talker, 他是30出头的白人男性 而且很会说话
[42:38] because even after 11 victims, he can still convince educated women 因为即便已有11人被杀 他还能说服知道有杀人犯逍遥法外的
[42:42] who know there’s a predator out there to get into his car. 受过教育的女性 上他的车
[42:45] How would you advise the police? 你会给警方怎样的建议
[42:46] I would stake out The Ranch House, a nightclub in Gary. 我会监视盖里街的一间夜店 农场屋
[42:50] They have a very popular ladies’ night on Thursdays. 那里周四的女士之夜很火爆
[42:52] If you look closely, you’ll see that eight out of the 11 victims 如果仔细观察 会发现11人里有8人
[42:55] went missing on a Friday morning. 是周五早上失踪的
[42:57] So something gets this creep’s motor running on Thursdays. 所以因为某种原因 周四会让这人开始躁动不安
[43:03] This isn’t a whirl, Agent Hotchner. 我不是来“试试看”的 霍奇纳探员
[43:06] I don’t know how the paperwork got screwed up 我不知道文件为什么不对
[43:08] or maybe you believe my parents pulled some strings, 或许你以为是我父母动用了关系
[43:11] which they didn’t, by the way. 但他们没有
[43:13] I belong in this unit. 我应该加入这个小组
[43:15] And all I’m asking you for is the chance to show you that. 我只求得到一个证明自己的机会
[43:25] I still need to look into this, so I’m not promising anything. 我还需要考虑一下 我不能做保证
[43:28] Understood. 我明白
[43:29] We brief new cases every morning at 10:00 a.m. 我们每天早上10点 做新案汇报
[43:31] You can see Facilities Management about a desk. 你可以找设施管理部要办公桌
[43:33] You won’t be sorry. 你不会后悔的
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme