时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 宾夕法尼亚州 北玛门 | |
[00:17] | Thirteen and oh! Thirteen and oh! | 13奇迹 |
[00:21] | Thirteen and oh! Thirteen and oh! | 13奇迹 |
[00:35] | Next Friday, our children will be asked a question. | 下周五 我们的孩子将被问一个问题 |
[00:37] | How they answer that will define us all. | 他们的回答将定义我们所有人 |
[00:41] | The question is, | 问题就是 |
[00:43] | when victory and defeat, life and death, hang in the balance, | 当关系到胜负 生死 |
[00:47] | what are you capable of? | 你能做到什么 |
[00:53] | State championship! | 州锦标赛 |
[00:56] | Number one! Number one! Thank you for all your support. | 1号 谢谢你的支持 |
[01:00] | It’s the same speech he gives every year. | -他每年的发言都是一样 |
[01:02] | Because it works every year. | -因为年年都能煽动大家 |
[01:07] | What are you doing? You hate football. | 你干什么呢 你讨厌橄榄球 |
[01:10] | -My brother’s on the team. -You hate your brother. | -我哥哥在队里 -你恨你哥 |
[01:15] | Besides, did I ask you not to go to the pep rally? | 再说 我有叫你别去动员会吗 |
[01:18] | Did I ask you to dump the quarterback? | 我有叫你甩了四分卫吗 |
[01:21] | Very nice. | 真会说 |
[01:22] | Come on, guys. We’re all tired. We’re all hungry. | 得了 各位 我们都累了 都饿了 |
[01:25] | And we all know the second you get some of this pizza, | 我们都知道你们一吃点披萨 |
[01:27] | you’ll remember how much you love each other. | 就会记起来你们多爱彼此了 |
[01:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:33] | Yeah, it’s just a little cough. It’s not going to kill me. | 嗯 就是有点咳嗽 死不了 |
[01:38] | -Thanks for hanging with me. -Always. | -谢谢你们陪我 -当然了 |
[01:42] | Besides, thank your daddy for leaving us the house all weekend. | 再说 要感谢你爸把房子 留给我们一周末 |
[02:02] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[02:07] | -Polly. -Yeah. | -波莉 -嗯 |
[02:09] | Go on. I’ll be right in. | 去吧 我就进去 |
[02:24] | -Okay, I’m going to go shower. -Okay. | -好 我去洗个澡 -好 |
[02:37] | Third down, seven to go for Pittsburgh. | 三分已得 匹兹堡还需要七分 |
[02:40] | Hey garbage girl, you better not forget to wash your hands! | 垃圾姑娘 你最好记得洗手 |
[02:52] | Do what I say, Polly, or Brooke and Kelly die. | 乖乖照我说的做 波莉 不然布鲁克和凯莉就得死 |
[02:56] | Now, get dressed. | 穿好衣服 |
[03:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:08] | -What does this guy want? -I don’t know. | -这人想要什么 -我不知道 |
[03:11] | -Did you tell him our names? -What? | -是你告诉了他我们的名字吗 -什么 |
[03:14] | He called us by name. Did you tell him? | 他直呼了我们的名字 是你告诉他的吗 |
[03:18] | No! | 不是 |
[03:19] | -She’s right. He knew our names. -What does that mean? | -她说得对 他知道我们的名字 -那意味着什么 |
[03:23] | That he knows us? That he’s someone we know? | 他认识我们吗 他是我们认识的人吗 |
[03:27] | Well, if he knows us, why hasn’t he talked to us? | 如果他认识我们 那怎么还不跟我们说话 |
[03:30] | Because he’s some kind of freak! | 因为他是个变态 |
[03:36] | If he comes back, we have to fight him together. | 如果他再回来 我们得一起对付他 |
[03:40] | Right. This time we fight. No matter what. Okay? | 好 这次我们不论如何都要抵抗 好吗 |
[03:43] | He can’t take all three of us at the same time. | 他不可能同时对付我们三个 |
[03:45] | We all attack him at once. | 我们一起袭击他 |
[03:48] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[03:51] | God! What does this guy want? | 天啊 这人想要什么 |
[03:53] | To choose. | 选择 |
[04:03] | Choose what? | 选择什么 |
[04:05] | Two of you will leave this room alive. | 你们中两个人能活着离开 |
[04:09] | One of you will die. | 一个人会死 |
[04:13] | You choose. | 你们来选 |
[04:54] | 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[04:59] | Mrs Homefeldt? Hi. I’m Agent Jareau. | 霍姆费特太太吗 我是让热探员 |
[05:02] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[05:04] | My aunt said it was an emergency? | 我姨妈说是急事 |
[05:05] | Yeah. She said to give this to you. You played soccer. | 对 她叫我给你这个 你踢过足球 |
[05:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[05:14] | My daughter Polly plays soccer, too. For North Mammon. | 我女儿波莉也踢足球 在北玛门踢 |
[05:17] | The varsity team. She got a scholarship to Penn State. | 那里的校队 她拿到了宾州州立大学的奖学金 |
[05:22] | Forgive me, ma’am. My aunt didn’t really explain to me | 请原谅 女士 我姨妈并没跟我解释 |
[05:25] | the nature of this emergency. | 到底是有什么急事 |
[05:27] | No one is looking for them. | 没人去找她们 |
[05:32] | Here. My daughter and her two friends. | 这里 我女儿和她的两个朋友 |
[05:36] | They’ve been missing for five days | 她们失踪五天了 |
[05:38] | and I know someone took them, but no one will believe me. | 我知道有人绑架了她们 但没人信我 |
[05:40] | -Missing? -Yeah. | -失踪了 -对 |
[05:44] | This… This here. This is you, right? I mean, you found this girl, right? | 这里 这是你吧 是你找到了这女孩吧 |
[05:50] | No, no, not just me. The… The team here did. | 不 不光是我 是这里的团队找到的 |
[05:54] | It’s been five days now. Can you ask them to help me? | 已经五天了 你能拜托他们帮我吗 |
[05:57] | Because no one is looking for my Polly. | 因为没人在找我的波莉 |
[06:04] | Well, as much as we might want to take this case, | 我们虽然想接案子 |
[06:06] | we have to be invited by local authorities. | 但我们必须等待本地当局的邀请 |
[06:08] | I’m sure that this friend of your aunt’s is very concerned, | 你姨妈的这位朋友肯定很担心 |
[06:11] | -but it just doesn’t work that way. -I called the police chief. | -但规矩不是那样的 -我联系了警局局长 |
[06:14] | He faxed over an official request for our assistance. | 他传真了一份要我们协助的正式请求 |
[06:19] | This is Brooke Chambers. | 这是布鲁克・钱伯斯 |
[06:21] | Her father, Peter, a widower, left her home alone for the weekend. | 她父亲彼得是个鳏夫 让她周末一个人待在家里 |
[06:24] | Polly Homefeldt and Kelly Seymour were sleeping over Saturday night. | 波莉・霍姆费特和凯莉・西摩 周六晚上去她家过夜 |
[06:29] | At 9:35 p.m., during the town’s pep rally | 晚上9点35分 小镇为学校橄榄球队 |
[06:31] | for the high school football team, both Kelly and Polly called home. | 举办动员会时 凯莉和波莉都给家里打了电话 |
[06:35] | It’s me. I know this is last minute, but please don’t be angry. | 是我 我知道这很突然 但请别生气 |
[06:39] | Brooke, Kelly, and I are going to take off on a road trip for a few days. | 布鲁克 凯莉和我要一起去旅行几天 |
[06:42] | Sort of our last adventure before graduation. | 算是毕业前的最后一次冒险 |
[06:45] | We’ll be back Friday night. | 我们周五晚就回来 |
[06:46] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你们 再见 |
[06:48] | Kelly Seymour left this message on her parents’ machine 44 seconds later. | 凯莉・西摩44秒后 在她父母的留言机里留下了这通留言 |
[06:53] | It’s me. I know this is last minute, but please don’t be angry. | 是我 我知道这很突然 但请别生气 |
[06:57] | Brooke, Polly, and I are going to take off on a road trip for a few days. | 布鲁克 凯莉和我要一起去旅行几天 |
[07:00] | Sort of our last adventure before graduation. | 算是毕业前的最后一次冒险 |
[07:03] | We’ll be back Friday night. | 我们周五晚就回来 |
[07:05] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你们 再见 |
[07:07] | -Exactly the same. -Word for word. | -一模一样 -一字不差 |
[07:10] | Both calls were made from Brooke’s cell, which has since been turned off. | 两通电话都是用布鲁克的手机打的 此后手机就关机了 |
[07:14] | And there’s been no activity on their cell phones | 周六之后 她们的手机 |
[07:15] | or ATM cards since Saturday. | 和提款卡也一直没动静 |
[07:17] | Well, it does sound like they were reading from a script. | 听上去的确像是照稿读的 |
[07:19] | And obviously since the phone’s turned off, I can’t use it to locate the girls. | 而且不用说 因为手机关机 我无法利用它来找到姑娘们 |
[07:22] | But I have an open trap on the number in case it gets turned back on. | 我给号码设了持续追踪 以防手机又开启 |
[07:25] | Okay, guys, guys, not for nothing. | 好吧 各位 不说别的 |
[07:27] | I remember my senior year in high school. | 我还记得我高中的高四时光 |
[07:29] | Isn’t it possible these girls just took off on a road trip? | 这些姑娘也有可能就是去旅行了吧 |
[07:31] | No. | 不可能 |
[07:34] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[07:36] | Polly accepted an athletic scholarship to Penn State. | 波莉拿到了宾州州立大学的 体育奖学金 |
[07:42] | I was a high school athlete just like these girls. | 我也跟她们一样曾是高中运动员 |
[07:47] | I was these girls. They don’t smoke. They don’t do drugs. | 我曾经就是她们 她们不抽烟 不吸毒 |
[07:51] | They don’t drink during the season. | 赛季期间绝不喝酒 |
[07:52] | And they do not jeopardise a full-ride scholarship | 她们也不会冒着 拿不到全额奖学金的风险 |
[07:55] | by cutting school and missing practice. | 不去上学 错过训练 |
[07:59] | Okay. I hear you, JJ. | 好吧 我知道了 珍珍 |
[08:02] | It has been five days. There’s a chance these girls… | 已经过五天了 她们可能… |
[08:10] | There’s a chance we may not find them. | 我们可能找不到她们 |
[08:12] | -I don’t think so. -Why not? | -我不这么想 -为什么 |
[08:14] | The phone messages. | 电话留言 |
[08:16] | If they were reading from a script, they said, “I’ll see you next Friday.” | 如果她们是照稿读 她们说的是“下周五见” |
[08:19] | Not two days, not two weeks. Friday. | 不是两天后 不是两周后 是周五 |
[08:21] | Why be that specific? | 为什么这么具体 |
[08:24] | My guess is we have until Friday to find them. | 我猜 我们要在周五前找到她们 |
[08:26] | Two days. | 还有两天 |
[08:28] | So are we taking this case? | 那我们要接了吗 |
[08:34] | Wheels up in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后出发 |
[08:56] | Legendary basketball coach, John Wooden said, | 传奇篮球教练约翰・伍登曾说 |
[09:00] | “It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.” | “重要的不是谁开启比赛 要看谁给它画上句号” |
[09:04] | Hi. I’m Sergeant Sikes. Tom, if you want. | 我是赛克斯警长 可以叫我汤姆 |
[09:08] | Derek Morgan. Agent Gideon, Doctor Reid. | 德瑞克・莫根 这是吉迪恩探员和瑞德博士 |
[09:10] | -Hi. -Jason Gideon. How are you? | -嗨 -杰森・吉迪恩 你好吗 |
[09:12] | Hope we haven’t brought you folks out here for nothing. | 希望我们不是白白把你们叫来 |
[09:14] | You don’t believe the girls are missing? | 你不认为她们失踪了吗 |
[09:15] | It’s not really the kind of thing that happens around here, you know? | 这里不会出这种事 |
[09:18] | You’d be surprised to know how many times we hear that. | 你一定想不到 我听到过多少这样的话 |
[09:20] | Well, still, I’ve been through the house myself. | 不管怎样 我去过那栋房子 |
[09:21] | Nothing looks out of place at all. | 没发现任何异常 |
[09:23] | Have you talked to Chambers? The father? | 你找女孩父亲钱伯斯谈过吗 |
[09:25] | -Haven’t located him yet. -Is that unusual? | -还没找到他呢 -这不寻常吗 |
[09:27] | Chambers is a lawyer. He’s always out of town on business. | 钱伯斯是律师 他总出城办事 |
[09:30] | November 3rd, that’s tomorrow. | 11月3日 是明天了 |
[09:32] | State Championship football game. North Mammon’s finally back in it. | 州锦标赛橄榄球赛 北玛门终于又打进了 |
[09:35] | Show us inside? | 带我们进去吧 |
[09:50] | -Chief Yates? -Yeah. | 耶茨局长 |
[09:51] | Jennifer Jareau. We spoke on the phone. | 珍妮弗・让热 我们通过电话 |
[09:52] | -Hi. -This is Agent Hotchner. | -嗨 -这是霍奇纳探员 |
[09:54] | Hi. Jeff Yates. Hi, Judy. Hey, why don’t you… | 我是耶茨局长 朱蒂 你… |
[09:57] | Why don’t you go on inside and make yourself comfortable. | 你先进去 别客气 |
[09:59] | -We’ll be in, in a minute. -Okay. | -我们就进去 -好 |
[10:01] | Chief Yates, there’s not much of a case file yet. | 耶茨局长 案卷内容很少 |
[10:04] | Listen, I can’t get anyone to agree the girls are actually missing. | 听着 我都无法让任何人认同 女孩们是真失踪了 |
[10:07] | Mrs Homefeldt certainly believes it. | 霍姆费特太太是这么认为的 |
[10:09] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t put too much stock in what Judy Homefeldt thinks. | 是啊 最好别太相信 朱蒂・霍姆费特的判断 |
[10:13] | Why is that? | 怎么说 |
[10:14] | She’s got a history of mental problems. | 她有精神疾病史 |
[10:16] | What kind of history? | 具体是什么 |
[10:17] | Depression. I just heard she’s even on medication. | 抑郁 我刚听说她还在服药 |
[10:22] | Didn’t she raise Polly on her own after her husband abandoned her, | 她不是在丈夫抛妻弃子后 独自一人养大了波莉吗 |
[10:26] | -what, 12 years ago? -That’s right. Yep. | -这都12年了吧 -对 |
[10:28] | If you were in her place, don’t you think you’d be a little depressed? | 如果你是她 你不觉得你也会抑郁吗 |
[10:32] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[10:34] | Chief, if you’re not sure the girls are missing, | 局长 如果你不能确定 女孩们真失踪了 |
[10:35] | why would you request our help? | 又为什么请求我们协助 |
[10:37] | Listen, something happened I’m just not sure what. | 听着 是有事发生 我不确定是什么事 |
[10:39] | And if it’s bad, I’ll take all the help I can get. | 如果真是坏事 我乐意接受帮助 |
[10:42] | Plus, your Agent Jareau can be pretty convincing. | 再说你们让热探员 非常有说服力 |
[10:46] | -Are the parents inside? -Well, Kelly’s parents are in there. | -家长都在里面吗 -凯莉的父母在 |
[10:48] | We still haven’t been able to track down Brooke’s father, Pete. | 我们还是没找到布鲁克的父亲 彼得 |
[10:51] | He’s… Well, he travels a lot. | 他…经常出门 |
[10:53] | Listen, these people are… They’re my friends, okay? | 听着 他们…是我的朋友 好吗 |
[10:55] | I mean, they’re… They’re my neighbours. Good people. | 他们是我的邻居 是好人 |
[10:59] | I don’t want anybody assuming that they’re involved, okay? | 我不希望任何人假定这事跟他们有关 |
[11:02] | We just got here, we’re not assuming anything. | 我们才刚到 我们不会做任何假设 |
[11:06] | Go ahead. | 请吧 |
[11:10] | You were right, Sergeant. No forced entry. No sign of struggle. | 你说得对 警长 没有强行闯入 没有挣扎迹象 |
[11:15] | If someone did attack these girls, they chose to comply pretty fast. | 如果真有人袭击了她们 她们很快就选择了顺从 |
[11:17] | If. | 如果是这样 |
[11:18] | There are only two ways to immediately get compliance | 不用武力就马上让人顺从 |
[11:21] | without the use of force, | 只有两种办法 |
[11:22] | that’s either the threat of force or a previously established trust. | 要么是威胁使用暴力 要么是此前建立了信任 |
[11:26] | Whoever it was, it took a lot of planning. | 不管此人是谁 肯定是精心策划过了 |
[11:29] | Detailed information about the girls. | 掌握了关于姑娘们的详尽信息 |
[11:32] | When Brooke’s father was gone, when the other parents were out. | 知道布鲁克的父亲不在 知道其他家长也都出去了 |
[11:35] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:36] | He knew they’d have to leave messages. | 他知道她们需要留言 |
[11:38] | With that script, they couldn’t have talked to the parents directly. | 要念那份稿子 她们不可能直接跟家长对话 |
[11:41] | Close family friend or a stalker. | 是亲密的家庭朋友或跟踪狂 |
[11:43] | No, folks here look after each other. | 不 这里的人都彼此照顾 |
[11:44] | There’s no way outsiders stalked these girls without being noticed. | 外人不可能跟踪她们而不被发现 |
[11:49] | We have to assume the people who abducted these girls | 我们只能假定绑架女孩的人 |
[11:51] | are members of the community | 是社区成员 |
[11:54] | who would have needed a spot to watch her from. | 那人会需要个地方来监视她 |
[12:04] | Should we expect a ransom demand? | 会有赎金要求吗 |
[12:06] | Kidnappers who want money contact the families | 要钱的绑匪会联系家属 |
[12:08] | to prove they have possession of the victim. | 以证明受害者在他们手里 |
[12:09] | They don’t call to conceal it. | 而不会利用留言掩盖绑架的事 |
[12:11] | Kidnappers? Are we sure they just haven’t run off? | 绑匪 我们能确定她们不是逃家了吗 |
[12:14] | It’s pretty unusual the girls left identical messages. | 女孩留下了一模一样的留言 这很不寻常 |
[12:17] | -They feel scripted. -Why would Kelly run off? | -留言似乎是照稿读的 -凯莉怎么会逃家呢 |
[12:20] | Here’s the thing. This is a football town. | 是这样的 这是座橄榄球小镇 |
[12:23] | Kelly plays girls’ soccer. Our son is on the football team. | 凯莉踢女足 我们的儿子是橄榄球队的 |
[12:26] | This week football is all anyone cares about. | 这周 大家谈论的都是橄榄球 |
[12:29] | -That didn’t always sit right with Kelly. -Should it, Gill? | -凯莉有时会觉得不爽 -这不对吗 吉尔 |
[12:32] | Should her being told that she’s not as important “sit right” with her? | 被告知她没哥哥那么重要 难道不该让她“不爽”吗 |
[12:36] | -I didn’t say she wasn’t as important. -You never said it. | -我没说她不重要 -你是没说过 |
[12:40] | No. It’s… It’s going to be all right. | 不 会没事的 |
[12:42] | She’ll be back after the game. You’ll see. | 比赛后她就会回来 等着瞧吧 |
[12:45] | Come on, Gill, I’ve got some tissue in the office. | 走吧 吉尔 我办公室里有纸巾 |
[12:58] | You can see all the windows from here. | 从这里能看到所有窗户 |
[13:01] | -Someone spent a lot of time here. -Damn. | -某人在这里待了很久 -该死 |
[13:04] | -Has it rained since Saturday night? -No. | -周六晚上之后下过雨吗 -没有 |
[13:12] | He who seeks the Queen of All Knowledge, speak and be recognised. | 寻找知识女王的人 请报上身份 |
[13:15] | Garcia, we’re sending you some cigarettes. | 加西亚 我们要寄给你些烟 |
[13:18] | Why not a flesh-eating virus? It’ll be faster and far less painful. | 干吗不寄食肉病毒给我 那样更快 也没那么痛苦 |
[13:21] | We need some butts rushed to the lab for DNA analysis. | 我们需要一些烟头加急送往实验室 做DNA分析 |
[13:24] | Oh, Reid, I love it when you say butts. Send away, sugar. Bang-bang for now. | 瑞德 我喜欢听你说屁股 寄来吧 甜心 再见了 |
[13:31] | You really think someone from our town’s involved in this? | 你真认为我们镇的镇民能做出这种事 |
[13:34] | You said yourself an outsider would have been noticed. | 你自己也说了 外人会被注意到 |
[13:37] | Sergeant Sikes. | 赛克斯警长 |
[13:41] | What? | 什么 |
[13:43] | It looks like Chief Yates won himself a title back in the day. | 看来耶茨局长当年也拿过称号 |
[13:45] | -They do like their football. -Trust me, it’s like a religion. | -他们真喜欢橄榄球 -相信我 这就像宗教 |
[13:48] | Do you think it’s strange that with three girls missing | 你觉得奇怪吗 三个女孩失踪了 |
[13:50] | nobody’s talked about cancelling tomorrow night’s game? | 却没人说要取消明晚的比赛 |
[13:53] | Oh, come on, Hotch, it’s football. | 得了 霍奇 这可是橄榄球 |
[13:55] | Don’t you know they can play without girls? | 你不知道橄榄球不需要女孩也能打吗 |
[13:56] | Just found Brooke’s car. Abandoned. | 刚发现了布鲁克的车 被丢弃了 |
[14:04] | I’m freezing. | -我好冷 |
[14:05] | We’re all cold. We’re all hungry. | -我们都冷 我们都饿 |
[14:07] | She has a fever. | 她发烧了 |
[14:09] | Complaining about it isn’t gonna make it any better. | 再怎么抱怨也不会好起来 |
[14:11] | -Do you have to be so mean? -Mean? | -你非要这么刻薄吗 -刻薄 |
[14:14] | Some jerk locks us in a box and I’m mean? | 有混蛋把我们关在了箱子里 你还说我刻薄 |
[14:16] | You don’t see Brooke and me jumping on you about it! | 我和布鲁克也没为此对你气急败坏 |
[14:19] | I don’t see you or Brooke doing a damned thing! | 你和布鲁克根本什么都没做 |
[14:21] | Guys! This is what he wants. | 两位 这就是他想要的 |
[14:26] | How long have we been down here? | 我们在这里多久了 |
[14:29] | We don’t even know where here is. | 我们都不知道这里是哪 |
[14:31] | He doesn’t want us to know. He wants to break us down. | 他不希望我们知道 他希望我们崩溃 |
[14:36] | It’s called sensory deprivation. | 这叫感官剥夺 |
[14:39] | Well, it’s not going to work! | 不会有用的 |
[14:42] | You hear me, you son of a bitch! It’s not going to work! | 你听到了吗 你个混蛋 不会有用的 |
[14:45] | Yes! It will. | 会有用的 |
[14:49] | If he doesn’t give us water and food, it will work. | 如果他再不给我们水和食物 就会有用的 |
[14:56] | We could die down here. | 我们可能会死在这里 |
[15:13] | It’s covered in dust. It must have been here for quite a while. | 落满了灰尘 肯定在这里好一阵了 |
[15:17] | So much for the spontaneous road trip. | 看来临时起意的旅行是站不住脚了 |
[15:20] | -This isn’t a very travelled area. -Not really. | -这里人流不多 -是啊 |
[15:23] | So the car is left in town where it would eventually be found. | 所以车被留在了镇里 早晚会被找到 |
[15:26] | -Eventually. -Gideon. | -早晚 -吉迪恩 |
[15:28] | It’s from the football team. It says “KE” on the brim. | 是橄榄球队的 帽檐上有KE字样 |
[15:31] | -It could be Kip Engler. -Who? | -可能是凯普・英格 -谁 |
[15:33] | He’s the quarterback. Him and Brooke were an item. | 他是四分卫 他和布鲁克之前在恋爱 |
[15:36] | What, you think he had something to do with this? | 怎么 你们觉得他跟此事有关吗 |
[15:38] | Was he at the pep rally Saturday night? | 他周六晚参加动员会了吗 |
[15:39] | -Yeah, he was the star of it. -Then, no. | -嗯 他是主角呢 -那就没关系 |
[15:42] | But I think we know the kind of person we’re looking for. | 但我可能知道歹徒是什么样的人了 |
[15:46] | Brooke, Kelly, and Polly have been missing for five days. | 布鲁克 凯莉和波莉已失踪五天了 |
[15:48] | Usually, in cases like this we wouldn’t expect to find them alive. | 一般在这样的案件里 我们不会指望 找到她们时 她们还活着 |
[15:51] | However in this case, we don’t believe that to be true. | 但在此案中 我们却不认为会如此 |
[15:54] | The person responsible spent considerable time and energy | 歹徒花了相当的时间和精力 |
[15:56] | planning the abduction. | 策划绑架 |
[15:58] | He did not do all this work to simply kill the girls once he had them. | 他如此费心机 不会只为了抓到姑娘们就杀了她们 |
[16:01] | Otherwise he would have done it at the Chambers’ house. | 不然他在钱伯斯家就动手了 |
[16:03] | He certainly seemed to know he had the time. | 他似乎很确定他有这个时间 |
[16:04] | And he had Kelly and Polly reference “Friday” in the messages | 而且他让凯莉和波莉 在她们给父母留的 |
[16:07] | that they left for their parents. | 留言里提到了“周五” |
[16:09] | We think the UnSub has something planned | 我们认为不明嫌犯 |
[16:11] | for the night of your championship game. | 为锦标赛当晚做了某种计划 |
[16:13] | We are certain the UnSub is someone from this community. | 我们确定不明嫌犯是本社区内的人 |
[16:16] | How do you know that? | 这你怎么知道 |
[16:19] | Because, Mr Chambers, | 因为 钱伯斯先生 |
[16:20] | he didn’t have your daughter leave you a phone message or a note, did he? | 他没让你女儿给你留言或留字条 是吧 |
[16:23] | No, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[16:24] | Because he knew you’d be out of town for a while. | 因为他知道你会离镇一阵 |
[16:26] | Just like he knew the dump site for the car would eventually be found. | 就像他知道弃车点最终会被发现 |
[16:30] | Everything points to him giving himself time. | 一切都表明他在给自己时间 |
[16:34] | Time for what? | 好干什么 |
[16:37] | -Don’t know yet, sir. -Well, what’s being done about it? | -还不知道 先生 -那你们在做什么 |
[16:39] | Sir, I’m with the FBI. We’re going to need some information. | 先生 我是联邦调查局的 我们需要点信息 |
[16:42] | No, wait a minute. Someone from this town’s taken my Brooke. | 等等 这镇上有人抓了我的布鲁克 |
[16:45] | I want to know what the hell’s being done about it! | 我要知道你们在做什么 |
[16:46] | Yes, I know, sir. If you would just come with me, I will explain everything. | 我知道 先生 麻烦你跟我来 我会向你解释一切 |
[16:49] | All right? Thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Predatory abductors like this UnSub are intelligent, patient, and cautious. | 像这名不明嫌犯这样的掠夺型绑匪 很聪明 很耐心 很谨慎 |
[17:00] | They like to watch everything. The victims. The families. The police. | 他们喜欢监视一切 受害者 他们的家人 还有警察 |
[17:03] | He’s surely watching us now | 他现在肯定也在监视我们 |
[17:04] | and may even attempt to inject himself into our investigation. | 甚至可能会企图让自己 参与到调查中来 |
[17:07] | We also know that predatory abductors prepare a nest prior to the abduction. | 我们还知道掠夺型绑匪 会在绑架前准备好一个窝点 |
[17:12] | A remote cabin. An underground bunker. | 一间偏远的小屋 或是地下地堡 |
[17:16] | A secret, secure place only he has access to, | 秘密 安全的地方 只有他能进入 |
[17:22] | designed to confine and conceal his prey once his hunting is done. | 好在他结束狩猎后 用来关押藏匿他的猎物 |
[17:27] | -Should we be looking for this nest? -You’d never find it. | -我们要去找这个窝点吗 -你们绝对找不到 |
[17:30] | For his nest, | 掠夺型绑匪 |
[17:31] | predatory abductor John Jamelske built a sophisticated dungeon complex | 约翰・贾梅斯基的窝点 是他建造的一间结构复杂的地宫 |
[17:35] | under a suburban Syracuse home | 就在一间锡拉丘兹郊区的房子下 |
[17:37] | where he documented every detail of the torture | 他详尽记录了他对受害者的虐待 |
[17:39] | he carried out upon the victims that he kept there for up to three years. | 有些最多被他关在那里三年 |
[17:43] | The man who kidnapped these girls has a relationship or a job | 绑架女孩的人有某种关系或 从事某种工作 |
[17:46] | that permitted them to get close enough to watch them. | 让他得以接近并观察她们 |
[17:49] | We must focus on those people who had access. | 我们得重点关注那些能接近她们的人 |
[17:54] | A family member. A teacher. A next-door neighbour. | 家庭成员 老师 邻居 |
[17:57] | It sounds clichéd, but often it is the person you least suspect. | 听上去老套 但往往就是你最不怀疑的人 |
[18:00] | One more thing to remember, | 还要记住一件事 |
[18:03] | we’re looking for someone who was not at the pep rally. | 我们要找的人没参加动员会 |
[18:06] | Ask the community. I’m sure somebody videotaped it. | 在社区里问问 肯定有人拍了视频 |
[18:08] | -You can go through the tapes… -Reid here. | -你们可以查看录像带 -我是瑞德 |
[18:10] | …start eliminating townspeople. | 挨个排除镇民 |
[18:12] | I’m… I’m sorry, sir. Mr Chambers just took off. | 抱歉 长官 钱伯斯先生刚走了 |
[18:15] | -Where’d he go? -I don’t know. | -他去哪了 -我不知道 |
[18:17] | That was Garcia. | 刚刚是加西亚 |
[18:18] | She just ran the cigarette butts through CODIS and got a name. Donald Haas. | 她在DNA联合检索系统里匹配到了 烟头的DNA 那人叫唐纳德・哈斯 |
[18:22] | Don Haas is the girls’ soccer coach. | 唐・哈斯是她们的足球教练 |
[18:24] | Was Coach Haas at the pep rally? | 哈斯教练去参加动员会了吗 |
[18:26] | I don’t remember seeing him there. No. | 我不记得在那里见过他 没有吧 |
[18:29] | Where would Coach Haas be right now? | 哈斯教练现在在哪 |
[18:31] | Now, I know we’re all upset about Polly and Brooke and Kelly. | 我知道我们都为 波莉 布鲁克和凯莉的事难过 |
[18:36] | But it is important that we keep a positive attitude. | 但我们一定要保持积极心态 |
[18:39] | Those girls, they’d want you to be strong. They’d want your prayers. | 她们会希望你们坚强 为她们祈祷 |
[18:44] | Where’s my daughter, you son of a bitch? | 我女儿在哪 你个混蛋 |
[18:46] | I get the charges dropped and this is what you do for me? | 我帮你撤销了指控 你就这么感激我 |
[18:51] | Take it easy! Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[18:53] | He did it before! In Pittsburgh. | 他以前干过 在匹兹堡 |
[18:55] | He was arrested and I got him off. I got you off, you son of a bitch! | 他被捕了 是我让他免遭起诉 我帮了你 你个混蛋 |
[18:58] | -That’s enough! -Okay, let’s go, Don. | -够了 -走吧 唐 |
[19:00] | Little help! | 帮帮忙 |
[19:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:08] | They’re all turning on each other. | 他们在反目 |
[19:18] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[19:24] | Remember when we played Ashland | 记得我们打阿什兰时 |
[19:26] | and you stopped like a hundred shots on goal? | 你拦住了上百个进球 |
[19:30] | It wasn’t a hundred. | 没那么夸张 |
[19:31] | You were on fire that day. | 你那天好厉害 |
[19:35] | You’re the great player, Polly. You’re the one going to Penn State. | 你才是好球手 波莉 你能去宾州州立大学 |
[19:42] | You’re going to come visit me, right? | 你会来看我吧 |
[19:48] | There’s got to be a way to get him to come down here. | 肯定有办法让他下来 |
[19:51] | He’s not coming down. | 他不会下来的 |
[19:53] | You know, some of us are trying to come up with solutions, Brooke. | 还有人在想办法呢 布鲁克 |
[19:57] | Don’t! She’s sick. | 别这样 她病了 |
[20:00] | Sick? She’s sick? What about me? I’m sick! | “病了 她病了”那我呢 我还难受呢 |
[20:03] | I’m sick of trying to come up with a plan | 我受够了努力想办法 |
[20:05] | while Little Miss Perfect over here just whines. | 而完美小姐只知道抱怨 |
[20:17] | She has a plan. | 她有计划了 |
[20:20] | -What are you talking about? -She already has a plan. | -你说什么呢 -她已经有计划了 |
[20:23] | Why hasn’t she told us? | 那她怎么不告诉我们 |
[20:30] | Because I’m not sick enough yet. | 因为我病得还不够重 |
[21:08] | What the hell is wrong with Pete, huh? Going crazy like that. | 彼得什么毛病 那样发疯 |
[21:12] | Like I had something to do with this. Mind if I smoke? | 难道我会跟此事有关 介意我抽烟吗 |
[21:15] | Yes. | 介意 |
[21:19] | You smoke Morley One Hundreds, Mr Haas? | 你抽莫雷一百 是吗 哈斯先生 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:24] | We found 13 Morley One Hundred cigarette butts with your DNA on them | 我们在钱伯斯家街对面 发现了13枚 |
[21:30] | across the street from the Chambers’ house. | 沾有你的DNA的莫雷一百烟头 |
[21:34] | This is a mistake. Somebody has made a mistake! | 这搞错了 有人搞错了 |
[21:39] | You smoked those cigarettes, and left some of yourself on them. | 你抽那种烟 还在上面留下了自己的痕迹 |
[21:42] | Sir. That’s a fact. | 先生 这是事实 |
[21:44] | Yeah, but I did not leave them there. | 对 但我没把烟头丢在那里 |
[21:46] | -Can you tell me who did? -How the hell should I know? | -能告诉我是谁丢的吗 -我怎么可能知道 |
[21:51] | All right, thanks. You can go back to work now. | 好 谢谢 继续工作吧 |
[21:52] | All right. | 好 |
[21:53] | 萨吉诺汽车旅馆 | |
[22:02] | -Here’s the guest registry. -All right. | -这是客人名单 -好 |
[22:06] | I’ll get started running these names through the computer. | 我会开始在电脑里查名字 |
[22:08] | There’s a name in there. John Sherman. | 里面有个人 约翰・舍曼 |
[22:11] | You’re not going to find it in the state computer. | 你们在州电脑系统里是找不到的 |
[22:13] | He stays here once a month, and he pays me $100 cash | 他每个月来一次 |
[22:16] | over the rate so I’ll look the other way. | 他直接塞给我100美元现金 让我睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[22:18] | And you don’t ask for ID? | 你不要身份证吗 |
[22:21] | Well, I don’t have to. See because I know the guy. | 我不需要 我认识他 |
[22:24] | Only his name’s not Sherman. It’s Chambers. Peter Chambers. | 但他不叫舍曼 而是钱伯斯 彼得・钱伯斯 |
[22:40] | Don Haas kidnapped my daughter! | 唐・哈斯绑架了我女儿 |
[22:42] | Now why are you wasting time talking to me? | 你们为什么要浪费时间找我谈 |
[22:44] | He’s being questioned in another room. | 他正在另一个房间接受询问 |
[22:47] | Tell me why you’re so convinced that it was him. | 告诉我你为什么坚信是他 |
[22:49] | You said it was someone from this community. | 你说了 是这个社群里的人 |
[22:51] | The only person I know capable of doing something like this is Don. | 据我所知唯一会干这种事的人 就是唐 |
[22:54] | What do you mean capable? | 什么叫会干这种事 |
[22:56] | He’s a sex offender. | 他是个性犯罪者 |
[22:58] | His record is clean. | 他没有案底 |
[22:59] | Yeah, well, six years ago, Don called me from Pittsburgh. | 对 六年前 唐在匹兹堡给我打来电话 |
[23:01] | He’d been arrested for soliciting an underage prostitute. | 他因招未成年妓女被逮捕 |
[23:04] | -Why did he call you? -Because I’m a lawyer. | -你为什么联系你 -因为我是律师 |
[23:07] | We’ve been friends for 30 years. | 我们是30年的朋友 |
[23:09] | We played football together in high school, we… | 我们高中时曾一起打橄榄球 |
[23:12] | So why did you agree to help him? | 你为什么答应帮他 |
[23:14] | Because Don swore it was a onetime thing. | 因为唐发誓下不为例 |
[23:16] | The guy was going through a divorce, the girl had a record. | 他当时在离婚 那女孩又有案底 |
[23:19] | I made sure that a sex offender | 而我让一个性犯罪者 |
[23:21] | could still spend all his working hours around young girls. | 还能成天跟少女一起工作 |
[23:26] | My God, I practically gave him my daughter! | 天啊 我基本上把我女儿献给了他 |
[23:31] | Chambers represented Haas in a minor sex offence case six years ago. | 钱伯斯在六年前的一起 小性犯罪案中代理了哈斯的案子 |
[23:35] | Had the record expunged. | 让记录撤销了 |
[23:36] | -What kind of sex offence? -Underage prostitute. | -什么样的性犯罪 -未成年妓女 |
[23:39] | -Sound like the right kind of crime? -Could be. | -听上去正是对得上的罪行 -有可能 |
[23:41] | Well, Haas swears he didn’t put the cigarette butts there. | 哈斯发誓烟头不是他丢在那里的 |
[23:43] | Does it strike anyone else as grossly inconsistent | 还有人觉得这说不通吗 |
[23:45] | that an UnSub this sophisticated and methodical | 一个如此老道 有条理的不明嫌犯 |
[23:48] | would leave an obvious pile of his DNA at the crime scene? | 会在犯罪现场留下 这么显眼的一堆DNA证据? |
[23:50] | Don Haas was at the pep rally. I saw him on two different videotapes. | 唐・哈斯参加了动员会 我在两个视频里看到了他 |
[23:54] | I guess I must have missed him then. | 我肯定是没看到 |
[23:58] | All three of the victim’s soccer jerseys were found behind the motel | 三名受害者的足球球衣 都在一间汽车旅馆后面被发现 |
[24:00] | Peter Chambers has been staying at for the last week. | 而彼得・钱伯斯上周一直待在那里 |
[24:09] | Don Haas has an alibi for the night your daughter was taken. | 唐・哈斯在你女儿被抓那晚 有不在场证明 |
[24:13] | -What? -Video. | -什么 -视频 |
[24:15] | At the exact time the other girls were leaving their scripted messages | 就在其他女孩留照稿读的留言时 |
[24:17] | he was at the pep rally. | 他参加了动员会 |
[24:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:21] | You said you were in Philadelphia on business last week? | 你说你上周去费城出差了 |
[24:24] | -I’m sorry? -Were you in Philadelphia? | -什么 -你去费城了吗 |
[24:27] | You think I hurt my daughter? | 你觉得我伤害了我女儿吗 |
[24:29] | We just found the girls’ soccer uniforms behind the Saginaw Motel. | 我们刚在萨吉诺汽车旅馆后面 发现了姑娘们的足球球衣 |
[24:34] | What? | 什么 |
[24:36] | Were you in Philadelphia on business last weekend? | 你上周末是去费城出差了吗 |
[24:42] | No. | 不是 |
[24:44] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[24:47] | I was at the Saginaw Motel. | 我在萨吉诺汽车旅馆 |
[24:50] | What were you doing there? | 你为什么去那里 |
[24:53] | I meet a friend there once a month. | 我每个月在那里见个朋友 |
[24:58] | Actually he’s more than a friend. | 其实 他不单单是个朋友 |
[25:02] | This is a small town. These are small town people. | 这是个小镇 他们都是小镇镇民 |
[25:06] | They’re wonderful in many ways, | 他们有很多好的地方 |
[25:08] | but there’s some things they just don’t understand. | 但有些事他们无法理解 |
[25:11] | -I need a name. -Glenn Donahue. | -我需要名字 -格伦・唐纳修 |
[25:17] | He lives on Rittenhouse Square with his wife and his two little boys. | 他跟妻子和两个儿子 住在里顿豪斯广场 |
[25:26] | -These men are innocent. -You’re sure? | -他们是无辜的 -你确定吗 |
[25:28] | UnSub planted evidence to implicate them. | 不明嫌犯栽赃了证据 好把他们卷进来 |
[25:31] | Forensic countermeasures. | 反侦察手段 |
[25:33] | So, we’ve got no suspects, no reliable evidence. | 那么 我们没有嫌疑人 没有可靠证据 |
[25:37] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们什么都没有 |
[25:38] | We have the behaviour. Fact of the countermeasures. | 我们有行为 他采取反侦察手段的事 |
[25:42] | He tried to implicate Haas and Chambers. | 他想把哈斯和钱伯斯卷进来 |
[25:44] | That would mean Haas and Chambers have significance to him, right? | 那么哈斯和钱伯斯对他来说 有一定意义 是吧 |
[25:47] | Who he’s implicated may be as important as who he’s abducted. | 他拉下水的人 可能跟他绑架的人 一样重要 |
[25:50] | He’s been watching them all for a long time. Seething. | 他已经监视他们所有人很久了 慢慢酝酿 |
[25:57] | We need to bring the parents and the people he implicated in. | 我们得找来所有家长 和他拉下水的人 |
[25:59] | They, along with the girls, are his targets, | 他们 还有姑娘们都是他的目标 |
[26:01] | and they may be the key to finding him before it’s too late. | 他们可能是找到他的关键 不然就太迟了 |
[26:13] | He’s ahead of us. Has been all along. | 他一直领先我们一步 |
[26:19] | I got a bad feeling about this one. | 我对此事有不祥预感 |
[26:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:25] | I know it’s terrible, but she’s sick. And pretty soon, we will be, too. | 我知道这很糟 但她都病了 很快 我们也会病的 |
[26:29] | -I’m not listening to this. -She’s dying already. | -我不想听 -她本就要死了 |
[26:31] | -What? You don’t know that. -Look at her, Polly. | -什么 你才不知道 -看看她 波莉 |
[26:34] | She isn’t going to make it. We have to face facts. She’s dying. | 她活不下来了 我们得面对现实 她要死了 |
[26:38] | -No, she’s not! -Yes! She is. But we don’t have to. | -不 她不会死的 -会的 她要死了 我们不用死 |
[26:42] | So all we have to do is sacrifice our friend and we’re safe. | 所以我们只需要牺牲掉朋友 就能换取平安了吗 |
[26:46] | We didn’t do that to her, Polly. Okay? | 不是我们害死了她 波莉 好吗 |
[26:49] | How do you know he’ll let us go anyway? Did you ever think of that? | 你怎么知道 他真会放了我们 你想过吗 |
[26:52] | What if he’s just some evil twisted psycho | 要是他只是个变态疯子 |
[26:55] | who gets off watching people fight with each other? | 就喜欢看人互殴呢 |
[26:57] | Maybe we can get her help if we just get out of here. | 如果我们出去 还能叫人来救她 |
[27:00] | He said one of us has to die! | 他说我们中得死一个 |
[27:01] | If we don’t choose, we are never going to see our families again! Ever! | 如果我们不选 就再也见不到家人了 |
[27:05] | No one will ever know what happened to us. | 也不会有人知道我们遭遇了什么 |
[27:07] | We will starve to death and no one will ever know. | 我们会饿死 也不会有人知道 |
[27:10] | You will never see your mother again, ever. | 你再也见不到你妈妈了 |
[27:15] | My mom would be totally alone. | 那我妈妈就剩一个人了 |
[27:19] | Totally alone. | 是啊 |
[27:26] | -There’s no other choice, is there? -No. | -没有别的选择了 是吧 -是啊 |
[27:29] | Polly, I’m sorry, but there is no other way. | 波莉 对不起 但没别的办法了 |
[27:31] | She’s going to die anyway, right? | 她反正也要死 是吧 |
[27:34] | That’s right, that’s right. But we don’t have to. | 对 但我们不是非得死 |
[27:41] | -All right. -Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[27:49] | Hey, mister, we made our choice. | 先生 我们选好了 |
[28:04] | God! | 天啊 |
[28:07] | No! | 不 |
[28:11] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[28:12] | Nothing, Brooke. Nothing. Go back to sleep. | 没事 布鲁克 没事 继续睡吧 |
[28:27] | This UnSub or unknown subject is someone you know. | 这名不明嫌犯是你们认识的人 |
[28:30] | He’s someone from your past | 他是你们过去认识的人 |
[28:32] | and he is someone who thinks that you have wronged him. | 他认为你们对他不公 |
[28:36] | We’d like for you to think about who might fit that description. | 请你们想想谁符合这样的描述 |
[28:39] | Don’t you think if we knew who did this or why, we would have told you? | 你不觉得如果我们知道是谁干的 为什么 我们肯定会告诉你们吗 |
[28:43] | Please, let him talk, Gill. | 拜托 让他说 吉尔 |
[28:45] | Oh, I’m going to take advice from somebody on mental medication? | 我要听一个 吃精神病药物的人的建议吗 |
[28:47] | What? | 什么 |
[28:49] | Everyone knows, Judy. | 大家都知道 朱蒂 |
[28:51] | Look, can we… Can we just stay focused, please? | 我们能不能别分心 |
[29:15] | The man who took your daughters, | 抓住你们女儿的人 |
[29:17] | he framed Peter Chambers and Don Haas for a reason. | 他陷害彼得・钱伯斯和唐・哈斯 是有理由的 |
[29:20] | This is an attack on you. | 这是对你们的袭击 |
[29:23] | I’ve made mistakes in my life, but why take it out on Brooke? | 我这辈子是犯过错 但为什么要拿布鲁克出气 |
[29:26] | You know, it’s one thing for Brooke to pay for your mistakes, | 布鲁克为你的错误付出代价就算了 |
[29:28] | but if my daughter has to pay for them, too. | 但如果我女儿也为此付出了代价 |
[29:30] | -Mr Seymour, that’s not helping. -That’s not fair, Gill. | -西摩先生 这话没什么用 -这不公平 吉尔 |
[29:33] | Fair? You shut the hell up! You are nothing but a pervert! | 公平 你给我闭嘴 你就是个变态 |
[29:36] | You will never get near the children of this town again! | 你再别想靠近这小镇上的孩子了 |
[29:39] | We need to keep this as civil as possible. | 我们得尽量和气点 |
[29:55] | Gill, are you even listening? | 吉尔 你听没听到 |
[29:56] | It wasn’t Don. He had nothing to do with it! | 不是唐 他跟此事无关 |
[29:58] | You knew he was a deviant. You didn’t tell us! | 你知道他是变态 你却没告诉我们 |
[30:00] | You let him coach our girls! | 你让他教我们的女儿 |
[30:02] | His arrest was a misunderstanding, okay? | 他的逮捕是场误会 |
[30:05] | We talked to the hotel manager, Peter. | 我们问过酒店经理了 彼得 |
[30:07] | We know about you. Maybe this is God’s punishment. | 我们知道你的事了 或许这是上帝的惩罚 |
[30:12] | Punishment? Okay. | 惩罚 好吧 |
[30:15] | At least I didn’t spent the week my daughter was missing | 至少我女儿失踪的那一周 |
[30:17] | focusing on my son and a damn football game! | 我不是光顾着我儿子和一场橄榄球赛 |
[30:20] | No, we know what you spent the week doing. | 是啊 我们知道你那周都干什么了 |
[30:36] | I blame myself | 我怪自己 |
[30:37] | for ever letting Kelly be friends with Brooke and Polly to begin with. | 我就不该让凯莉 跟布鲁克和波莉做朋友 |
[30:41] | -Low breeding always shows through! -Low breeding? | -劣种总会表现出来 -劣种 |
[30:44] | They’re bad seeds. They always have been. | 她们就不是好种 从来都是如此 |
[30:47] | Don’t talk about my daughter like that! All right? | 不许那么说我女儿 |
[30:49] | -Ma’am, please sit down. -All right, that’s enough! | -女士 -够了 |
[30:53] | What is the matter with you people? | 你们什么毛病 |
[30:56] | This is exactly what he wants. He is attacking all of you. | 这正是他想要的 他在袭击你们所有人 |
[31:00] | He’s turning all of you against each other, | 他想让你们所有人反目 |
[31:02] | and you’re just letting him do it. | 而你们在任由他得逞 |
[31:06] | Your daughters are best friends. | 你们的女儿可是最好的朋友 |
[31:09] | And you all have known each other most of your lives. As friends. | 你们也都是认识大半辈子了 是朋友 |
[31:49] | Don’t let this man beat you this way. | 别让他以这种方式击败你们 |
[31:58] | What do you want us to do? | 你要我们做什么 |
[32:00] | Listen to these agents. All right? They came here to help. | 听探员说的话 他们是来帮忙的 |
[32:03] | Let them do that. | 让他们帮忙吧 |
[32:11] | We’re going to split you up, go over your histories, | 我们会把你们分开 过一遍你们的历史 |
[32:14] | and see if there’s a name from your past in common. | 看你们过去是否遇到过同一个人 |
[32:17] | It probably won’t be a casual acquaintance. | 可能不是一般熟人 |
[32:20] | He knows your secrets. | 他知道你们的秘密 |
[32:21] | Don’t just think of people you’ve knowingly wronged. | 别光去想你们有意伤害过的人 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[32:25] | It may be something you aren’t even aware of | 你们可能并不自知 |
[32:26] | or you may have forgotten, or… | 或是忘记了 或是… |
[32:27] | Agent Gideon? It’s Penelope Garcia from Quantico. She says it’s urgent. | 吉迪恩探员 是匡提科的 佩内洛普・加西亚 说是急事 |
[32:31] | Put it on speaker. Go ahead, Garcia. | 开免提 讲吧 加西亚 |
[32:34] | Brooke Chambers’ phone just switched back on. | 布鲁克・钱伯斯的手机刚又开机了 |
[32:36] | Tell me you got a trace. | -你追踪到了吧 |
[32:37] | And a location. Downtown North Mammon, | 知道地点了 北玛门镇中心 |
[32:38] | within 100 metres of the intersection of Main and First. | 主街和第一大道街口 100米范围内 |
[32:41] | That’s right outside. | 就在门外 |
[32:57] | -Morgan! -Yeah. | -莫根 -嗯 |
[32:58] | Keep the parents back. There are only two of them. | 拉住家长 只有两个人 |
[33:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:02] | -Hey, Peter… -Polly! | -彼得 -波莉 |
[33:06] | It’s okay. We’re with the FBI. Are… Are you all right? | 没事 我们是联邦调查局的 你们没事吧 |
[33:11] | Polly, are you hurt? | 波莉 你受伤了吗 |
[33:14] | She’s bleeding. | 她流血了 |
[33:15] | It’s not her blood. | 不是她的血 |
[33:18] | Brooke, where’s Kelly Seymour? | 布鲁克 凯莉・西摩呢 |
[33:32] | Let me get you some more water. | 我再给你拿些水吧 |
[33:34] | I’ll get it. | 我去吧 |
[33:40] | Polly, do you know who did this to you? | 波莉 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[33:47] | Whatever happened, you’re a very brave woman. | 不管发生了什么 你都非常勇敢 |
[33:53] | Not many people can face what you did and make it out the other side. | 没多少人在遭遇了这种事后 还能生存下来 |
[34:03] | It wasn’t Polly’s fault. She didn’t do anything. | 不要怪波莉 她什么都没做 |
[34:09] | Nothing’s happened. I’m just getting her some water. | 什么都没发生 我只是给她拿水 |
[34:11] | -Is she talking? -Did she say where Kelly is? | -她说话了吗 -她说凯莉在哪了吗 |
[34:13] | -We’re working on it. -Agent Jareau? | -我们还在想办法 -让热探员 |
[34:16] | When you said that we all grew up together, something struck me. | 你之前说我们是一起长大的 我想到了一件事 |
[34:19] | -What’s that? -We all played football together. | -什么事 -我们都一起打过橄榄球 |
[34:22] | Don, Pete, even Chief Yates. | 唐 彼得 还有耶茨局长 |
[34:24] | We were all on the last championship football team. | 我们都是上一届橄榄球锦标赛 球队的成员 |
[34:27] | The championship game’s tonight. | 锦标赛就在今晚 |
[34:35] | Do you know where Kelly Seymour is? | 你知道凯莉・西摩在哪吗 |
[34:44] | Where’s the water? | 水拿哪去了 |
[34:45] | -Hotch, would you mind if I… -No, please. | -霍奇 我能不能… -请吧 |
[34:58] | Hi, Polly. My name’s JJ. | 波莉 我叫珍珍 |
[35:01] | I grew up in East Allegheny, just right up the road. | 我在东阿勒格尼长大 就离这里不远 |
[35:05] | I was captain of the varsity soccer team my senior year. | 我高四那年 是校足球队队长 |
[35:10] | Got me a scholarship to Pittsburgh. | 我凭此拿到了匹兹堡大学的奖学金 |
[35:12] | It’s a pretty good school, but it’s not exactly Penn State. | 那学校不错 但比不上宾州州立大学 |
[35:17] | I know that’s where you’re going because your mom told me. | 我知道你要去那里了 是你妈妈告诉我的 |
[35:23] | You know, your mom carried a picture of you | 你妈妈拿了一张你的照片 |
[35:25] | all the way up to the FBI academy in Quantico, Virginia, | 一路去了弗吉尼亚州匡提科的 联邦调查局学院 |
[35:29] | so that me and these agents here could help find you. | 就为了让我和这些探员帮忙找到你 |
[35:34] | And believe me, she was not leaving until we said we’d come. | 相信我 我们答应之前 她是不打算走的 |
[35:41] | So no matter what happened over the past six days… | 所以不管这六天里发生了什么 |
[35:47] | No matter what, | 不管发生了什么 |
[35:50] | this will all be a memory someday. | 有一天只会成为一段回忆 |
[35:57] | But you will always have a mother that loves you that much. | 但你永远都还有一位那么爱你的母亲 |
[36:11] | I want to show you a photograph, Polly. | 我想给你看张照片 波莉 |
[36:16] | I want you to look at the men in the picture | 我要你好好看照片里的男人 |
[36:20] | and tell me if you see the man that did this to you. | 然后告诉我你是否在当中看到了 绑架了你们的人 |
[36:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:44] | We were so hungry. | 我们当时好饿 |
[36:48] | So thirsty. | 好渴 |
[36:51] | So cold. | 好冷 |
[36:55] | He wants us to do it? | 他要我们动手吗 |
[36:57] | If that’s what it takes to get out of this alive… | 如果只有这样才能活着出去 |
[36:59] | -No way. I can’t. -We don’t have a choice. | -绝对不行 我做不到 -我们没有选择了 |
[37:01] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 |
[37:03] | Listen! It’s like those soccer players who crashed in the Andes. | 听着 这就像那群 在安第斯山坠机的足球运动员 |
[37:07] | They were starving. They had no food. | 他们也挨饿了 没有食物 |
[37:08] | Nothing to eat except for their friends who had died. | 只能吃掉他们死去的朋友 |
[37:11] | They were good people, but they didn’t have a choice. | 他们也是好人 但他们别无选择 |
[37:13] | They did what they had to do. | 他们只是做了必须做的 |
[37:39] | You killed her? | 你杀了她 |
[37:42] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:46] | They had already decided to… | 他们已经决定要… |
[37:51] | But it wasn’t Polly’s fault. | 但不怪波莉 |
[37:56] | It was him. He said we had to choose. | 是他 是他说我们必须选的 |
[38:01] | Who is he, Brooke? Who made you choose? | 是谁 布鲁克 是谁逼你选的 |
[38:05] | I never saw him. | 我没见过他 |
[38:15] | He made us choose. | 他逼我们选 |
[38:21] | Who did? | 是谁 |
[38:37] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[38:39] | Hotch, that’s the guy who found the soccer jerseys. | 霍奇 那是发现足球球衣的人 |
[38:42] | That’s the garbage man. | 垃圾工 |
[38:49] | -Marcus Younger. -Polly just ID’d him. | -马库斯・杨格 -波莉刚指认了他 |
[38:51] | He was the star of our team. | 他曾是我们球队的明星 |
[38:53] | Blew his knee out in the first quarter of the championship, | 在锦标赛第一节伤了膝盖 |
[38:55] | lost a full-ride scholarship to Notre Dame. | 失去了圣母大学的全额奖学金 |
[38:57] | -Do you know where he lives? -Come on. | -你知道他住哪吗 -来吧 |
[39:16] | Clear! | 安全 |
[39:18] | Guys! There’s a storm cellar outside. | 各位 外面有个防风地窖 |
[39:35] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[39:41] | I got him! | 我发现他了 |
[39:44] | Marcus Younger? FBI. | 马库斯・杨格 联邦调查局 |
[39:55] | I never touched her. | 我都没碰过她 |
[39:58] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 手举起来 |
[40:03] | -I never hurt them. -Get up, Marcus. | -我没伤害她们 -起来 马库斯 |
[40:05] | I never even came into the room, Jeff. | 我之前都没进过这个房间 杰夫 |
[40:08] | They did this. Brooke and Polly. | 是她们干的 布鲁克和波莉 |
[40:12] | All I did was show them who they really are. | 我只是让她们看清了自己 |
[40:16] | What they were truly capable of. | 看清了她们能做到什么 |
[40:19] | People pretending to be decent. | 人们假装正派 |
[40:23] | When it came down to it, they… | 可到了关键时刻 他们… |
[40:28] | They reacted just the way I knew they would. | 他们的反应不出我所料 |
[40:30] | They turned on each other. | 他们反目了 |
[40:36] | Just like when I got hurt. | 就像我受伤后 |
[40:39] | You all couldn’t wait to run over me to take my position. To take my life. | 你们都迫不及待地取代我 夺走我的人生 |
[40:47] | And to forget all about me. | 然后就忘了我 |
[40:51] | Marcus, I’m not going to ask you again. Get up! | 马库斯 我不会再说一遍了 起来 |
[41:01] | You don’t know what it’s like, Jeff. | 你不知道那是什么感觉 杰夫 |
[41:03] | You all had lives, and I just cleaned up after you. | 你们都有自己的生活 我只给你们收拾垃圾 |
[41:08] | Now you have to clean up after me. | 现在你要收拾我留下的烂摊子了 |
[41:10] | You get him out of here. | 你带他出去 |
[41:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:34] | “The ultimate choice for a man | “因为人注定要超越自我” |
[41:36] | “inasmuch as he is given to transcend himself | “所以人的终极选择” |
[41:40] | “is to create or destroy, to love or to hate.” | “是要创造 还是毁灭 是要爱 还是恨” |
[41:45] | Erich Fromm. | 埃里希・弗罗姆 |
[41:49] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[41:51] | You can’t imagine the pressure a small town creates. | 你无法想象小镇制造的压力 |
[41:55] | To play. To win. Everyone pushing. Everyone watching. I hated it. | 打球 赢球 大家都在推你 盯着你 我恨透了那个 |
[42:01] | Why’d you play? | 你为什么打球 |
[42:03] | Athletic scholarship was the only way I was getting to college. | 体育奖学金是我上大学的唯一途径 |
[42:06] | It was my only way out. | 是我唯一的出路 |
[42:09] | Besides, having a thick skin when it comes to pressure | 再说 就这份工作而言 |
[42:11] | is a good thing in this line of work, right? | 在压力下能撑得住是好事 对吧 |
[42:14] | You did exceptional work, last couple of days. | 你这几天里的表现很出众 |
[42:18] | Thank you. It’s nice to be noticed. | 谢谢 很高兴被注意到 |
[42:22] | Yeah, we don’t usually, do we? | 我们一般不会注意到 是吧 |
[42:25] | Yeah, that’s all right. It’s not why I do it. | 是啊 没关系 我不是为了那个 |
[42:28] | Ever thought about taking the classes? Becoming a profiler? | 考虑过去上课 成为侧写师吗 |
[42:32] | No. No. I admire what you guys do, but I like my role. | 不 我虽然羡慕你们的工作 但也喜欢自己的 |
[42:38] | I like being the… The person the family can turn to. | 我喜欢做…家属可以依靠的人 |
[42:42] | Being the voice the poor, overworked homicide detective can call | 做可怜疲惫的凶杀警探 没线索可查时 |
[42:46] | when he runs out of leads. | 能联系的那个人 |
[42:48] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[42:50] | I thought everyone wanted to be a profiler. | 我还以为大家都想做侧写师呢 |
[42:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[42:56] | What’s all that? | 那都是什么 |
[42:58] | New cases. I got to figure out where we’re going to next. | 新案子 我得看看我们接下来要去哪 |
[43:02] | Hey, wait a minute, we’re the profilers. I thought we made those decisions. | 等等 我们才是侧写师 不是我们做那个决定吗 |
[43:05] | Sure you do. | 当然是了 |
[43:10] | All right, well, I’ve got to find someplace to get some sleep. | 好 那我去找个地方睡一觉 |
[43:14] | -Yeah, good luck with that. -Thanks. | -嗯 祝你好运了 -谢谢 |