时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously, on Criminal Minds. | |
[00:02] | Police in Dayton, Ohio need our help with a serial rapist. | 俄亥俄州代顿警方 需要我们帮忙抓一个连环强奸犯 |
[00:04] | He was waiting for them when they got home. | 她们回到家时 他早已埋伏在那里 |
[00:09] | We need a female undercover. | 我们需要一名女卧底 |
[00:11] | -Do you think Elle’s ready for it? -I’m good. | -你觉得埃林准备好了吗 -我很好 |
[00:16] | What’s she doing with her gun on? | 她怎么拿着枪 |
[00:18] | -She’s panicking. -Easy, easy. | -她慌了 -别激动 |
[00:20] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[00:22] | Get out of the car! Get on the ground! | 下车来 趴在地上 |
[00:24] | -I was just checking my… -Shut up! | -我只是想看… -闭嘴 |
[00:26] | I was just stopping to look at my map. | 我只是想停车看地图 |
[00:31] | Don’t say another word. | 别再说一个字了 |
[00:35] | You’re letting him walk? | 你们要放了他 |
[00:36] | The only reason he’s walking is because you panicked. | 他之所以能逍遥法外都是因为你慌了 |
[00:38] | I’m supposed to believe that you’ve got my back? | 难道要我相信你会罩着我吗 |
[00:41] | The last time you sent me home, Hotch, you got me shot. | 霍奇 你上次让我回家时 害我中枪 |
[00:45] | You’ve made a lot of women very happy. | 你为很多女人带来了幸福 |
[00:47] | I didn’t let you walk. | 我没让你逃脱 |
[00:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:55] | Hey, Lee. | 李 |
[01:07] | 联邦调查局总部 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[01:10] | 联邦调查局 亚伦・霍奇纳 | |
[01:15] | -I got your message. -Close the door. | -我收到了你的留言 -关上门 |
[01:23] | This is William Lee’s case file. Sit down. | 这是威廉・李的案卷 坐下吧 |
[01:31] | The Bureau has concluded its internal investigation | 局里的内部调查已得出结论 |
[01:34] | and they accept your claim | 他们接受了你的说法 |
[01:35] | that you went to Lee’s house to confront him | 你是去李家找他对质 |
[01:38] | and that you defended yourself when he attacked. | 他发起袭击时 你不得不自卫 |
[01:43] | As your supervising agent, I’ve ordered a psychological status report. | 作为你的监督特工 我已为你安排了心理情况评估 |
[01:47] | After the Bureau’s cleared me? I don’t need a shrink, Hotch. | 局里都已经说我没问题了 我不需要心理医生 霍奇 |
[01:51] | It’s up to me to make that assessment. | 这要由我来评估 |
[01:56] | You think I’m lying. | 你觉得我在撒谎 |
[01:58] | You know you’re not a prosecutor any more. | 你现在可不是检察官了 |
[02:00] | You’re the only who knows what really happened that night | 你是唯一知道 那晚究竟发生了什么的人 |
[02:03] | and I think you need to be honest with yourself | 我觉得你需要对自己坦诚 |
[02:04] | since you’ve got to live with it for the rest of your life. | 因为你余生都要面对它 |
[02:07] | I appreciate your concern. I’m fine. | 多谢你的关心 但我没事 |
[02:11] | -Are you? -Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[02:12] | You’re anxious. You’re on edge. I’ve noticed. | 你焦躁 紧张 我注意到了 |
[02:15] | More than Reid or Morgan? | 比瑞德和莫根还严重吗 |
[02:17] | Neither of them confronted a suspect and then shot and killed him. | 他们可都没直面嫌疑人 然后击毙他 |
[02:19] | Yeah, because they didn’t find themselves in the position | 因为他们没面临 |
[02:21] | that they needed to do so. | 需要那么做的情景 |
[02:24] | I’ve been doing this long enough. | 我干这行够久了 |
[02:25] | I know hyper-vigilance when I see it. Your first evaluation’s in an hour. | 我分辨得出过度警觉 你的第一次评估在一小时后 |
[02:34] | Not everyone’s an UnSub. | 别把所有人当不明嫌犯 |
[02:38] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[02:43] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大嘛 |
[02:50] | 得州 奥佐纳 | |
[02:56] | None of us are safe. | 我们都不安全 |
[02:58] | -The little boy, he was only, like, six. -No one ever saw him again. | -那个小男孩 他才六岁 -再没人看到他了 |
[03:03] | What happened to him? | 他发生什么了 |
[03:04] | He was walking alone in the woods and then he stepped in something wet. | 他一个人走在林子里 突然 他踩在了什么湿漉漉的东西上 |
[03:09] | And when he looked closer, he realised it was blood. Everywhere. | 他仔细一看 发现那是血 到处都是 |
[03:14] | Then he heard something come from behind him. | 然后他听到身后有声音 |
[03:17] | Something coming after him. | 有什么在追他 |
[03:19] | He kept looking behind him to see what it was, | 他不断往后看 想看是什么 |
[03:22] | but whatever it was just kept chasing him. | 但不管那是什么 它就一直追着他 |
[03:24] | And then he ran into this old man. | 然后他遇到了个老头子 |
[03:27] | When he tried to ask for help, the old man just smiled back | 他想向他求助 可老头子只是冲他笑 |
[03:31] | with these sharp fangs dripping with blood. | 他一口尖牙滴着血 |
[03:35] | He tried to back away, | 他想跑走 |
[03:37] | but before he could, he was tortured and eaten. | 但还没来得及 他就被折磨 吃掉了 |
[03:41] | By who? | 但是被谁呢 |
[03:43] | That evil old man. He watches us all the time. | 那个坏老头 他总在监视我们 |
[03:47] | Just watches us from that big old house on the hill. | 就在山上那栋大房子里 监视我们 |
[03:51] | The one that’s haunted. | 那房子闹鬼 |
[03:54] | -Why does he watch us? -‘Cause he wants to eat one of us. | -他为什么监视我们 -因为他想挑一个吃 |
[03:57] | He’s just deciding who’s next. | 他还在决定接下来吃谁 |
[04:01] | Next to be hunted like deer. Skinned. Eaten. | 下一个像鹿一样被猎杀 剥皮 吃掉的人该是谁 |
[04:06] | Yep, it’s just a matter of time. | 对 早晚的事 |
[04:19] | Nicholas Faye, of Ozona, Texas, | 得州 奥佐纳 尼克拉斯・菲 |
[04:21] | was beaten to death roughly 13 hours ago. | 约13个小时前 他被人打死 |
[04:23] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部遭钝器击伤 |
[04:25] | He’s the second young boy in Ozona | 他是两个月来 |
[04:26] | to die the same death in the last two months. | 奥佐纳第二个以此方式死去的孩子了 |
[04:28] | Local hunter found his body in the woods. | 本地猎人在林子里发现了他的尸体 |
[04:31] | The first victim’s name, Robbie Davis. | 第一个被害人叫罗比・戴维斯 |
[04:33] | Were these boys connected somehow? | 男孩们有什么关联吗 |
[04:35] | Ozona’s population’s roughly 2,500. Everyone has some kind of connection. | 奥佐纳只有大概2500人 大家都有联系 |
[04:39] | Well, if they weren’t linked before, they most certainly are now. | 如果他们之前没联系 现在也有了 |
[04:41] | Both murdered by the same offender. | 两人都被同一罪犯所杀 |
[04:45] | Who’s hunting children? | 是谁在猎杀儿童 |
[05:26] | Morning. | 早 |
[05:27] | -A moment, sir? -What’s up? | -方便说话吗 长官 -什么事 |
[05:29] | Agent Greenaway never showed for her evaluation last night. | 格林纳威探员昨晚没来进行评估 |
[05:33] | -You’re kidding? -The notice came through this morning. | -开玩笑吧 -今早收到的通知 |
[05:36] | I called three times. Left messages, but she isn’t calling back. | 我打了三通电话 留了言 但她没回电 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:43] | Doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 |
[05:44] | No, let’s be honest. We know exactly what it looks like. | 是啊 我们老实说吧 我们很清楚这看上去像什么情况 |
[05:48] | Elle let emotion get in her way. | 埃林被情绪左右了 |
[05:50] | And it goes against everything we stand for. | 这有违我们所代表的一切 |
[05:52] | So don’t you make the same mistake. She’s innocent until proven guilty. | 所以你别再犯一样的错 她被证实有罪前都是无辜的 |
[05:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:02] | I’ll go to Texas. You find Elle. | 我去得州 你去找埃林 |
[06:21] | Plato wrote, “We can easily forgive a child who’s afraid of the dark. | 柏拉图写道 “我们能轻易原谅一个怕黑的孩子” |
[06:25] | “The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” | “人生的真正悲剧 是怕光的成年人” |
[06:41] | -You guys hear Elle was cleared? -It was self-defence. | -你们听说埃林洗清嫌疑了吗 -是自卫 |
[06:45] | -So it was a good shoot. -Well, she hit what she was aiming for. | -所以是理由充分的击毙 -她是打中目标了 |
[06:49] | -That’s not what I meant. -I know. | -我不是那意思 -我知道 |
[06:52] | If they cleared her, how come she’s not here with us? Or Hotch? | 如果她洗清嫌疑了 那她怎么没来 霍奇也没来 |
[06:56] | Focus on the case. | 专注办案 |
[06:59] | Ozona police and autopsy report for Nicholas Faye and Robbie Davis. | 奥佐纳警局和尸检官就尼克拉斯・菲 和罗比・戴维斯给出的报告 |
[07:03] | Well, the bludgeoning could suggest frustration or rage. | 重击可能表明了沮丧或愤怒 |
[07:06] | And with no apparent sexual motivation. | 没有明显的性动机 |
[07:09] | That’s rare when the victims are this young. | 被害人这么小 这很少见 |
[07:10] | This UnSub seems to be taking pleasure from the kill itself. | 所以不明嫌犯似乎是在享受 杀戮本身的乐趣 |
[07:13] | So, if it’s not sexual, | 如果不是性方面的 |
[07:14] | what’s the significance of targeting young males? | 针对小男孩又有什么意义 |
[07:16] | Most serial killers prey upon specific types | 大部分连环杀手都针对特定类型的人 |
[07:18] | to carry out their fantasies of revenge. | 以实施他们的复仇幻想 |
[07:20] | Bundy killed women that looked like an ex-girlfriend who jilted him. | 邦迪杀长得像 曾抛弃他的前女友的女人 |
[07:23] | Dahmer claimed that schoolyard harassment fed into his fury. | 达默称校园霸凌导致他愤怒 |
[07:27] | Okay, so then maybe these kids represent someone | 好吧 或许这些孩子 |
[07:29] | who victimised the offender. | 代表了曾迫害凶手的人 |
[07:30] | Like a young male from his past. Maybe a bully, an older brother. | 比如他以前认识的男孩 像是恶霸 或哥哥 |
[07:34] | -Someone who abused him. -No, that’s unlikely. | -一个曾虐待他的人 -不 不太可能 |
[07:37] | They just found another body. Eleven-year-old girl. | 他们又发现了一具尸体 11岁女孩 |
[07:40] | Why would the victimology just suddenly change? | 被害人特征怎么突然变了 |
[07:43] | Maybe the girl wasn’t the target. Maybe she just got in the way. | 或许女孩不是目标 只是妨碍了他 |
[07:45] | Or the sex of his victim isn’t significant. | 或者被害人的性别并不重要 |
[07:48] | The pace he’s killing certainly indicates a velocity of change. | 他的杀戮速度显然有变化 |
[07:51] | I mean, you can’t surveil every kid in Ozona. | 又不能监视奥佐纳的所有孩子 |
[07:53] | How are we supposed to keep them all safe? | 我们要怎么保护他们所有人 |
[07:55] | Enforce a curfew? | 强行宵禁吗 |
[07:57] | Children shouldn’t have to worry about something like that. | 孩子不该需要担心这种事的 |
[07:59] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:00] | The woods were the only thing I was afraid of when I was a kid. | 我小时候唯一害怕的就是树林 |
[08:02] | Seriously? I thought you grew up in a small town? | 真的吗 你不是在小镇长大的吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, surrounded by woods. | 对啊 周边都是树林 |
[08:08] | -Yeah, bummer for you. -Yeah. | -真倒霉 -是啊 |
[08:10] | The only thing I was afraid of was the dark. | 我唯一害怕的就是黑暗 |
[08:12] | Some of us still are. | 还有人现在也怕呢 |
[08:15] | When we land, Morgan and Reid, go to the new crime scene. | 等我们降落 莫根和瑞德 去新犯罪现场 |
[08:18] | The little girl. | 那个女孩 |
[08:20] | I’ll look at the scene where Nicholas Faye was found. | 我去看尼克拉斯・菲被发现的现场 |
[08:28] | This is where he dumped the body. | 这就是他弃尸的地方 |
[08:35] | This isn’t a dump site. The murder happened right here. | 这不是弃尸点 凶案就发生在这里 |
[08:40] | The autopsy report indicates no signs of a struggle. | 尸检报告表明没有挣扎迹象 |
[08:43] | Poor little guy never had a chance. | 小可怜根本毫无机会 |
[08:46] | So far into these woods, no one could hear him scream. | 这里是树林深处 没人能听到他叫 |
[08:49] | Exactly how his killer wanted it. | 凶手就是想要如此 |
[08:51] | In the last two months, we’ve lost more children in this town | 这两个月里 镇上死去的孩子 |
[08:54] | than we have in my whole lifetime. | 已经超过了我这辈子经历过的 |
[08:56] | And the others are car accidents. | 其他都是车祸 |
[08:59] | Residents are terrified. I got an eight-year-old myself. | 居民吓坏了 我也有个八岁的孩子 |
[09:03] | The victims know their killer. Followed him to this spot. | 被害人认识凶手 跟他来到了这里 |
[09:07] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么那么想 |
[09:10] | Well, the kids went this deep into the woods because they trusted him. | 孩子们跟他走到树林这么深的地方 是因为他们信任他 |
[09:13] | He probably stashed his weapon here beforehand, | 他可能事先把武器藏在了这里 |
[09:16] | which means we’re looking for someone intelligent, methodical. | 所以凶手聪明 有条理 |
[09:20] | Methodical? | 有条理 |
[09:23] | He bashed the kid’s head in. Looks like a moment of rage to me. | 他把孩子的脑袋砸开 我看像一时的愤怒 |
[09:26] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:29] | It’s what’s confusing. It doesn’t make sense. | 这就是让人不懂的地方 没道理 |
[09:35] | This is just a quarter-mile from where the two boys were killed. | 这里距两个男孩被杀的地点 只有0.4公里 |
[09:37] | Bludgeoned to death the same way. | 都一样是被打死的 |
[09:40] | Not entirely true. | 不完全一样 |
[09:43] | I found some markings on her scalp that indicated that | 我在她头皮上发现了痕迹 |
[09:46] | that psycho beat her post-mortem. | 表明那疯子 在她死后还打了她 |
[09:49] | Suggests the UnSub’s getting more brazen. | 那么不明嫌犯越来越大胆了 |
[09:51] | He’s getting brazen, all right. | 他是越来越大胆了 |
[09:52] | I’ve bagged three children in the last month. | 上个月 我已经给三个孩子收尸了 |
[09:55] | And now he’s spending more time with the victims even after death. | 现在他甚至在被害人死后 还在原地徘徊 |
[09:59] | He had to know he wasn’t going to be interrupted, but how? | 他肯定知道自己不会被打断 但怎么知道的 |
[10:02] | How could he be so sure? | 他怎么能这么肯定 |
[10:04] | The forest goes for miles and miles. | 这片树林范围很大 |
[10:06] | Nobody goes walking in it unless they’re looking to kill. | 没人会来这里散步 除非是来杀人 |
[10:12] | Or hunt. | 或者狩猎 |
[10:16] | In which case he’d know every inch of these woods, right? | 那样的话 他肯定对树林了若指掌 是吧 |
[10:19] | Every trail. | 每条小道 |
[10:22] | Reid, whoever killed these children is very familiar with this area. | 瑞德 杀孩子的人很熟悉这片地带 |
[10:26] | In my opinion, he probably lived in Ozona his whole life. | 依我看 他这辈子可能都住在奥佐纳 |
[10:28] | It could be someone you know | 可能是你们认识的人 |
[10:31] | or it could be a stranger you pass at the grocery store, | 可能是你们在杂货店 曾碰到过的陌生人 |
[10:34] | but it’s vital that we keep our eyes open and our children close. | 但我们一定要睁大眼睛 把孩子看紧 |
[10:38] | Now, as Ozona’s guidance counsellor, | 作为奥佐纳的辅导员 |
[10:40] | I can only help your children with the aftermath. | 我只能在事后帮助孩子们 |
[10:42] | But our police department is working with the FBI | 但我们的警局在跟联邦调查局合作 |
[10:46] | gathering information on the case. | 收集案件信息 |
[10:48] | To elaborate on that, Agent Jason Gideon. | 杰森・吉迪恩将详尽说明 |
[10:52] | We want you to know we’re doing everything we can | 我们想告诉大家 |
[10:54] | to find the person responsible. | 我们在尽全力找到凶手 |
[10:56] | Until we do, there are a number of precautions that you’ll need to take. | 但凶手落网前 大家需要采取一些防范措施 |
[10:59] | So let me go over some of them with you. | 我来给大家讲讲吧 |
[11:01] | First and foremost… | 首先 |
[11:03] | It’s something we call the buddy system. | 我们称之为“伙伴系统” |
[11:06] | That means, you always go everywhere with a friend. | 就是说你们不论去哪都要有朋友作伴 |
[11:08] | That’s right because bad men and women | 没错 因为坏人 |
[11:10] | are more likely to talk to us only when we’re by ourselves. | 更可能在我们落单时来找我们搭讪 |
[11:13] | We don’t know what these guys look like yet. | 我们还不知道坏人什么样 |
[11:15] | -It might be someone you know. -Yeah, sweetheart, you got a question? | -可能是你们认识的人 -怎么了 亲爱的 有问题吗 |
[11:20] | There was this little girl once on the news who just got grabbed. | 新闻上有次报道有个女孩被人绑架了 |
[11:23] | Right in front of her house. | 就在自己家门口 |
[11:26] | Could that happen to us? | 我们也会遇到这种事吗 |
[11:28] | Nothing’s going to happen to any of you | 你们都不会有事的 |
[11:30] | as long as you remember this buddy system. Okay? | 只要你们记住结伴同行 好吗 |
[11:32] | -Any more questions? -Did you ever find his hat? | -还有问题吗 -你找到他的帽子了吗 |
[11:36] | -Excuse me? -That’s Nicholas Faye’s mother. | -什么 -那是尼克拉斯・菲的妈妈 |
[11:39] | The red one that I put on him. | 我给他戴的那顶红帽子 |
[11:42] | -He had it on when he left. -I’m sorry, Mrs Faye. We haven’t. | -他离开时就戴着的 -很抱歉 菲太太 我们还没找到 |
[11:49] | Mandatory curfew at 5:00 p.m. | 下午5点强制宵禁 |
[11:52] | Just make sure you know where your children are. | 务必确保你们知道自己的孩子在哪 |
[12:00] | You just got to move fast. | 你动作快点就行 |
[12:01] | Old man Finnegan can’t eat you if he can’t catch you. | 那老头费尼根抓不到你 就不能吃了你 |
[12:03] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[12:05] | -Come on. Just ring the guy’s bell. -Why don’t you do it? | -去吧 快去按他的门铃 -你怎么不去 |
[12:08] | I already did. When I was, like, five. | 我已经按过了 五岁时就按过了 |
[12:15] | Oh, no. It was just the wind. Now, come on. It’ll be fun. | 不 只是风 快去吧 会好玩的 |
[12:18] | Not if he catches me. | -要是他抓住我就不好玩了 |
[12:20] | Come on, it’ll be easy. Just ring and run. | -去吧 很简单的 按铃就跑 |
[12:22] | -We’ll be right here. -Yeah. Now go. Go. | -我们就在这里 -对 去吧 |
[12:31] | Go. Go. | 去 |
[12:42] | -Go. -Go. | -去 -去 |
[13:02] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[13:12] | Henry? Simon? | 亨利 西蒙 |
[13:33] | -Hotchner. -Hey, Hotch. What’s happening? | -我是霍奇纳 -霍奇 怎么样了 |
[13:35] | I went to her apartment to talk to her, | 我去她公寓找她谈话 |
[13:37] | but she was leaving with an overnight bag. | 却看见她拿着过夜包离开 |
[13:38] | So she’s running? | 所以她要逃吗 |
[13:40] | I don’t know. I hope not. I’m following her. | 我不知道 希望不是 我在跟踪她 |
[13:43] | All right, keep me posted. | 好 有消息告诉我 |
[13:45] | Just wait for me up front. No wandering. | 去前面等我 别乱跑 |
[13:48] | Okay, Dad. | 知道了 爸爸 |
[13:49] | It’s too scary to let them out of your sight. | 你都不敢让孩子离开视线 |
[13:51] | I know. | 是啊 |
[13:53] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意 |
[13:56] | Good afternoon. We want to make something clear. | 下午好 我们想说明一件事 |
[13:59] | Due to the velocity of change, | 因为速度的改变 |
[14:02] | we predict this offender could try to strike again anytime. | 我们预测凶手随时可能再次袭击 |
[14:05] | His confidence builds with every attack. | 每次袭击之后 他都会更加自信 |
[14:07] | Look for someone physically fit, shy, kind disposition, | 此人身体健壮 害羞 性情善良 |
[14:11] | someone you may trust with your own child. | 你会愿意把自己的孩子托付给他 |
[14:13] | Because the killer targets kids, he may be small himself. | 因为凶手针对孩子 他自己可能也是小块头 |
[14:16] | And though we keep referring this UnSub as “he,” | 尽管我们一直把不明嫌犯当作男的 |
[14:18] | -do not rule out a woman. -Excuse me. | -不要排除女性的可能 -不好意思 |
[14:20] | Chief. You’re going to want to hear this. | 局长 你会想听听的 |
[14:23] | My son, Matthew, never came home today. | 我儿子马修今天没回家 |
[14:25] | -Here we go. -When was he last seen? | -发生了 -最后见到他是什么时候 |
[14:27] | His teacher saw him in the parking lot after school. | 他的老师放学后在停车场见过他 |
[14:29] | -Search team? -Come on, guys. Let’s go. | -搜索队 -来 我们走 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:32] | -Jimmy. Charlie. -Yes. | -吉米 查理 -嗯 |
[14:33] | Okay, Reid, the school is on Willow Road. | 好 瑞德 学校在柳树路 |
[14:36] | If the boy was abducted, this area would be the most secluded nearby. | 如果男孩是被绑架的 这是附近最隐秘的地方 |
[14:40] | Okay, so Jones could put his guys at the gas station. | 好 琼斯可以带他的人去加油站 |
[14:41] | -Oh, my God. -We can cover territories to the east. | -天啊 -我们可以去东边的地带 |
[14:43] | Ma’am, here. Why don’t you sit down? | 女士 来 你坐下吧 |
[14:44] | Let’s get some backup by Willow Road. | 我们叫人去柳树路支援 |
[14:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | -Hey. So, how old is Matthew? -He turned eight in August. | -马修多大了 -他八月过了八岁生日 |
[14:51] | I have a niece that’s eight. They’re very resourceful at that age. | 我有个八岁的外甥女 这年纪的孩子很聪明 |
[14:55] | What are you thinking about over here? | 你在想什么呢 |
[14:57] | Nothing. | 没想什么 |
[14:59] | Well, you look awful upset to be thinking about nothing. | 你看上去这么难过 不像什么都没想 |
[15:03] | You look like you have a secret. | 你似乎有什么秘密 |
[15:06] | Secret’s important? Is it about your brother? | 重要秘密吗 是关于你哥哥的吗 |
[15:12] | Honey, is that true? Are you hiding something? | 亲爱的 是吗 你有所隐瞒吗 |
[15:18] | You want to protect him, right? That’s what a brother’s for. | 你想保护他吧 那是兄弟的职责 |
[15:25] | Matty said he was just gonna ring the doorbell. | 马特说 他就是去按门铃 |
[15:28] | At the haunted house. On the hill. | 在山上的鬼屋 |
[15:31] | -At Finnegan’s place. -Who’s Finnegan? | -费尼根家 -费尼根是谁 |
[15:33] | This old guy who lives in that house. | 住在一栋房子里的老头 |
[15:36] | Forever. Kind of a local legend. Ghost story. | 一直在那里 算是本地传奇 鬼故事 |
[15:39] | -About? -Hey, why don’t you… | -什么内容 -你们去… |
[15:41] | Supposedly, he watches the kids from his window. | 据说 他在窗口盯着孩子看 |
[15:45] | Hunts them, skins them, eats them. Standard. | 猎杀他们 剥皮 然后吃了 就那一套 |
[15:50] | Folks have been telling that story since I was a kid. | 我还是孩子时 大家就在传这个 |
[15:53] | Why haven’t we heard about this? | 那怎么没跟我们说 |
[15:54] | Fables are often sparked by an ounce of truth. | 寓言往往是由几分真相演化而来 |
[15:57] | We should exhaust every possibility. | 我们应该调查一切可能性 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[16:14] | You’ve been following me. | 你一直在跟踪我 |
[16:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:23] | Elle, I’m listening. | 埃林 我在听 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | I really wanted to be a part of the team. | 我曾经真的很想成为团队的一员 |
[16:33] | -You were. -But when I needed the team, | -你是团队一员 -但我需要团队时 |
[16:36] | I was all alone. | 我却是孤身一人 |
[16:38] | I was alone in the one place | 我孤身一人应敌 |
[16:39] | that I have the right to feel safe and that’s my home. | 在唯一我有权觉得安全的地方 我的家 |
[16:43] | Just like those women in Ohio who were attacked | 就像俄亥俄州被袭击的那些女人 |
[16:45] | had a right to feel safe in their homes. | 她们也有权觉得自己家是安全的 |
[16:47] | So does that justify taking the law into your own hands? | 所以你就有权自己主持正义了吗 |
[16:53] | What makes you say that I have? | 你凭什么说我那么做了 |
[16:55] | Because you’re here confessing your sins. | 因为你来这里坦白罪行了 |
[16:59] | You know I don’t have any evidence | 你知道我没有证据 |
[17:00] | and you know how quickly I’d arrest you if I did. | 否则我会毫不犹豫地逮捕你 |
[17:05] | So what are we going to do about it? | 所以我们要怎么办 |
[17:24] | -Sure looks like a haunted house. -Morgan, you and Jones take the front. | -看上去是像鬼屋 -莫根 你和琼斯走前门 |
[17:28] | Reid and I will cover the outbuildings. | 瑞德和我去查外屋 |
[17:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:02] | Mr Finnegan? | 费尼根先生 |
[18:26] | Go. | 上 |
[18:33] | Clear. Go, go. | 安全 上 |
[19:06] | Upstairs is clear. | 楼上安全 |
[19:09] | -Finnegan’s not here. -Yeah, neither is the missing boy. | -费尼根不在家 -嗯 失踪男孩也不在 |
[19:13] | -Electricity’s out. -I know. | -没有电 -我知道 |
[19:17] | -Maybe he’s been away. -No, this paper was delivered today. | -或许他早离开了 -不 这报纸是今天送来的 |
[19:24] | -So, Finnegan was here earlier. -Yeah, question is where is he now? | -所以费尼根之前还在 -对 问题是 他现在在哪 |
[19:31] | The stairwell. | 楼梯井 |
[19:37] | FBI, don’t move. | 联邦调查局 别动 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:43] | -You Matthew? -Yes. | -你是马修吗 -嗯 |
[19:45] | -You hurt? -No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[19:47] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来 |
[19:50] | I didn’t want the old man to find me. | 我不想被老头子找到 |
[19:52] | It’s all right. No one’s going to harm you. | 没事了 没人会伤害你 |
[19:55] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 走 |
[20:00] | Did you get anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[20:01] | Only that Finnegan’s house on the hill is like the Bates Motel of Ozona, Texas. | 只发现费尼根山上的家 就像得州奥佐纳的贝茨旅馆 |
[20:05] | Yeah, we heard the legend. | 是啊 我们听到传说了 |
[20:06] | Reid, seriously, people that go into that house supposedly never come out. | 瑞德 真的 据说走进那房子里的人 都再没出来过 |
[20:10] | Spooky. | 可怕啊 |
[20:11] | Garcia, could you at least pretend not to enjoy that rumour so much | 加西亚 你能不能至少假装 不那么喜欢这传言 |
[20:14] | since I have actually entered the house? | 因为我可是真在这房子里 |
[20:16] | Sensitive. Sorry. | 好敏感 抱歉了 |
[20:17] | Besides, the local police say there are no reports of that actually happening. | 再说 本地警方说 根本没有记录显示有过那种事 |
[20:21] | Yeah, this is true. All complaints filed were false alarms. | 是啊 没错 所有报警都是假警报 |
[20:24] | But then there is that matter of his missing wife. | 但还有他妻子失踪的事 |
[20:27] | Wife! What wife? When did she go missing? | 妻子 什么妻子 她什么时候失踪的 |
[20:30] | Almost 50 years ago. | 大概50年前了 |
[20:32] | And no record of her ever being found? | 没记录显示她被找到吗 |
[20:33] | I’ve got two words for you, my friend. Rear Window. | 送你两个字 朋友《后窗》 |
[20:36] | That guy probably chopped that lady up into delicious bite-size little pieces. | 那人可能把老婆剁成了 美味 能一口吞的肉块 |
[20:40] | Think about it. She may have never left the premises. | 想想吧 她可能根本没离开过那里 |
[20:43] | She may still be in the house. | 她可能还在房子里 |
[20:46] | Garcia, I’m sitting here in the dark alone. Thanks. | 加西亚 我一个人坐在黑暗里呢 谢谢了 |
[20:50] | While you’re waiting for a potential murderer to come home? | 干吗 你是在等疑似杀人犯回家吗 |
[20:53] | That’s kind of dangerous. That’s kind of sexy. | 有点危险啊 有点性感 |
[20:56] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[20:57] | You’re having creepy fun. I wish I was there. | 你在享受吓人的乐趣 真希望我也在 |
[21:06] | -You really are afraid of the dark. -I’m working on that. | -你还真怕黑 -我在努力克服呢 |
[21:08] | You should work a little harder. | 你得更努力点了 |
[21:09] | My deputy got the boy home safe. | 我的警官把孩子安全送回家了 |
[21:12] | Turns out the poor kid got spooked by a tree branch. | 那小可怜是被一根树枝吓到了 |
[21:15] | This whole town’s on edge. | 整座小镇都很紧张 |
[21:17] | Maybe that’s why Finnegan’s in the wind. | 或许就是因此费尼根才跑了 |
[21:21] | Hey, that’s interesting. | 有趣 |
[21:23] | The UnSub didn’t use a gun. | 不明嫌犯可没用枪 |
[21:26] | But he knows every trail in Ozona. | 但他熟悉奥佐纳的每条小路 |
[21:29] | If Finnegan’s an avid hunter, why didn’t he use it? | 如果费尼根热心打猎 他怎么不用枪 |
[21:40] | The first victim. | 罗比・戴维斯 第一名被害人 |
[21:41] | “Sarah P.” Sarah Peterson, right? | 莎拉・P 莎拉・彼得森 是吧 |
[21:44] | I guess Finnegan brought the kids back here first | 看来费尼根是先把孩子带回了这里 |
[21:46] | before baiting them into the woods. | 再把他们引入了树林 |
[21:48] | But why wouldn’t he get rid of the evidence? | 但他怎么不处理证据呢 |
[21:49] | He considers them trophies. | 他把这视为战利品 |
[21:53] | When this is all said and done, I’d like to hang his head on my wall. | 等一切尘埃落定 我要把他的脑袋挂在我墙上 |
[22:18] | Sheriff called the search off. | 治安官叫停了搜索 |
[22:20] | We located the boy. He’s home safe and sound. | 我们找到孩子了 他安全回家了 |
[22:23] | What about old man Finnegan? | 那老头子费尼根呢 |
[22:42] | It looks like we just found him. | 看来我们找到他了 |
[22:59] | At first blush, it looks like Joseph Finnegan | 初步看 乔瑟夫・费尼根 |
[23:01] | died of natural causes. | 应该是死于自然原因 |
[23:03] | His heart probably gave out while he was setting this. | 他可能是设捕兽夹时 心脏停跳了 |
[23:05] | Yeah, karma’s a bitch. Those coyotes were gnawing on him for a week. | 是啊 报应来得快 郊狼打扰他一周了 |
[23:10] | Before the second and third murders ever happened. | 第二和第三起凶案发生前他就死了 |
[23:12] | This area is off the travelled path. | 这一带人迹罕至 |
[23:14] | It’s a wonder anyone discovered him at all. | 有人发现他才怪了 |
[23:16] | Is it? Those leaves didn’t cover him up by themselves. | 是吗 那些叶子不是主动把他盖住的 |
[23:20] | He’s right. | 没错 |
[23:22] | That deputy may not have been the first to find him. | 警官可能不是第一个发现他的人 |
[23:23] | But our only suspect’s been cleared. | 但我们唯一的嫌疑人没了嫌疑 |
[23:26] | -Square one? -No. | -回到原点了吗 -没有 |
[23:29] | If Finnegan’s been dead all this time, who’s living in his house? | 如果费尼根早死了 那是谁住在他家来着 |
[23:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:35] | Here’s a question, if a tree falls in the forest, | 想想这个问题 树林里一棵树倒了 |
[23:38] | does it make a sound if there’s nobody there to hear it? | 如果没人听到 那它发出声音了吗 |
[23:41] | What the hell are you reading over there? | 你在读什么呢 |
[23:42] | I was just thinking. | 就是在想 |
[23:44] | The UnSub found Finnegan’s corpse in a lightly-travelled part of the woods | 不明嫌犯在一片人迹罕至的树林里 发现了费尼根的尸体 |
[23:47] | and no one else knew. | 没有其他人知道 |
[23:49] | So he was able to use this house and no one was the wiser. | 所以他占用了房子 还没被发现 |
[23:52] | Actually, I was referring to Finnegan’s wife. | 其实 我是说费尼根的妻子 |
[23:54] | -What’re you talking about? -She was rumoured missing, | -你说什么呢 -她据传是50年前 |
[23:56] | perhaps killed almost 50 years ago, | 失踪 甚至被杀了 |
[23:59] | when in actuality, she left Finnegan for another man. | 然后事实上 她是离开了费尼根 跟别的男人跑了 |
[24:01] | He writes about it in these journals. | 他在日记里写了此事 |
[24:03] | How he would look out the window on a daily basis | 还说他每天都看着窗外 |
[24:05] | to see if she would come home. She never did. | 盼望她回家 但她没回家 |
[24:08] | He never recovered. | 他也没从中走出来 |
[24:10] | He ended up turning into a recluse that people in town misunderstood. | 他最终变成了隐士 被镇民误解 |
[24:13] | Found something. Come here. | 有发现 过来 |
[24:17] | Provisions delivered by the church to every elder’s doorstep. | 教会给每个老人送到门口的补给 |
[24:22] | Each one dated after Finnegan died. | 日期都是在费尼根死后 |
[24:24] | -So the UnSub ate everything? -Almost everything. | -所以都是不明嫌犯吃的 -没都吃 |
[24:28] | Unopened bowls of creamed spinach thrown into the trash. | 动都没动的奶油菠菜被倒进了垃圾桶 |
[24:31] | -Each one wrapped with duct tape. -One with each tray. | -都用胶带包住了 -每盘有这道菜 |
[24:34] | So we’re looking for a guy who really, really hates spinach? | 所以凶手是个非常讨厌菠菜的人 |
[24:37] | -Who doesn’t? -Ritualised. Meticulous. Organised. | -谁不讨厌呢 -仪式性 有条理 有组织 |
[24:41] | He would eat with the same particulars. | 他吃饭也会这么挑剔 |
[24:43] | Pull prints. Have Garcia run them for a match. | 查指纹 叫加西亚查匹配结果 |
[24:47] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[24:51] | That’s about Elle, isn’t it? | 那是埃林的事吧 |
[24:55] | -I don’t know. -You know, I talked to her in Ohio. | -我不知道 -我在俄亥俄州时跟她谈过 |
[24:58] | -Reid, we all talked to her. -No, I talked to her before. | -瑞德 我们都跟她说话 -不是 我是在事前跟她谈过 |
[25:03] | I went to her room one night and she was drinking. | 我有天晚上去了她房间 她当时在喝酒 |
[25:06] | She almost died. I’d be drinking, too. | 她差点死了 换我也会喝酒 |
[25:18] | Why the woods, JJ? | 为什么是树林 珍珍 |
[25:21] | Your fear. You said it was of the woods. | 你的恐惧 你说你怕树林 |
[25:26] | I used to be a camp counsellor | 我青少年时期 |
[25:28] | when I was a teenager in the woods up in Vermont. | 曾在佛蒙特州的树林里 做过营地辅导员 |
[25:31] | I had the night shift. Tuck the girls in and turn off the lights. | 我值夜班 哄孩子们上床 关灯 |
[25:34] | You know, the typical drill. | 就那一套 |
[25:35] | Everything seemed fine, all the kids were asleep. | 一切都好 孩子们都睡了 |
[25:38] | You know, nothing seemed out of the ordinary | 似乎一切如常 |
[25:43] | until I noticed that there was some blood on the hallway floor. | 直到我注意到走廊地板上有血迹 |
[25:46] | So, I followed the blood trail out to the camp director’s cabin. | 我就沿着血迹一路走到了 营地主管的小屋 |
[25:51] | Walked up to his bed | 走到他床前 |
[25:53] | and he was just lying there underneath his covers, dead. | 他就躺在那里 盖着被单 已经死了 |
[25:58] | Someone stabbed him. I ran out of there so fast. | 有人捅死了他 我飞速冲了出去 |
[26:02] | Out the door, down the hall. I just… I remember it being really dark. | 冲出门 沿走廊跑 我只记得当时好黑 |
[26:06] | Once I got to the door, there was another counsellor there. | 我跑到门口时 撞见了另一位辅导员 |
[26:09] | I guess she heard me scream. | 她可能听到了我的尖叫 |
[26:12] | They caught the caretaker on his way out of town. | 他们抓住看门人时 他正要出镇 |
[26:14] | I guess he still had the knife on him. | 他身上大概还带着刀 |
[26:17] | Anyway, I guess that’s probably when I decided I didn’t like the woods. | 所以 大概就是因此 我才不喜欢树林 |
[26:24] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[26:28] | No. | 不是啊 |
[26:30] | No. I can’t… You fell for that? | 不是啊 你还真信了吗 |
[26:34] | Come on. I don’t know why I’m afraid of the woods. I just… I am. | 拜托 我怎么知道我为什么怕树林 我就是怕嘛 |
[26:36] | Why is he still afraid of the dark? | 他怎么会还怕黑 |
[26:38] | Yeah, Reid, why are you still afraid of the dark? | 是啊 瑞德 你为什么还怕黑 |
[26:40] | Because of the inherent absence of light. | 因为黑暗里没有光啊 |
[26:41] | Oh! | 哦 |
[26:42] | JJ, that was pretty good. Just know that paybacks are a bitch. | 珍珍 你编的真不错 但你要知道报应来得狠 |
[26:45] | -I’m shaking. -Yeah? | -我好怕 -喂 |
[26:48] | I love our relationship. We hardly need words. | 我喜欢我们的关系 简直不需要言语 |
[26:51] | Hey, girl. You got something good for me? | 妹子 有什么好料吗 |
[26:53] | I pulled two sets of prints off those food trays. | 我在食物托盘上发现了两组指纹 |
[26:56] | -Two? -One belonging to a child. | -两组 -一组是孩子的 |
[26:58] | Okay, but which one of the victims? | 好 是哪个被害人的 |
[26:59] | Why don’t you coordinate with the Ozona coroner’s office for a match? | 你联系奥佐纳验尸官办公室 匹配一下吧 |
[27:01] | Oh, baby, that’s so yesterday. | 宝贝 我早做完了 |
[27:03] | I already have the minions working on it. | 我已经让他们去查了 |
[27:04] | In the meantime, your intrepid hacker found you a match | 与此同时呢 你无畏的黑客 在数据库里发现了 |
[27:07] | to the other set in the database. | 另一组指纹的匹配结果 |
[27:09] | His name is James Charles, he’s a local guidance counsellor? | 他叫詹姆斯・查尔斯 是本地辅导员 |
[27:12] | Yeah, he’s a local guidance counsellor helping us on this case. | 对 他是本地辅导员 还帮我们查案来着 |
[27:15] | You’re kidding. His address is 3725 Briarwood Road. | 开玩笑吧 他住在布莱伍德路3725号 |
[27:18] | I know exactly how to find him, Garcia. Thanks. | 我很清楚怎么找到他 加西亚 谢谢 |
[27:21] | Call Gideon, we just found our UnSub. | 联系吉迪恩 我们找到不明嫌犯了 |
[27:32] | Are you sure about this? Charles? | 你确定吗 查尔斯 |
[27:35] | Born and raised in Ozona, knows the territory, works with children. | 在奥佐纳出生长大 熟悉这一带 工作又与儿童有关 |
[27:38] | Highly organised, slight in stature, injected himself into the investigation. | 很有组织力 身材不魁梧 还主动参与调查 |
[27:42] | Anything happen in the last six months | 这六个月来他遭遇了什么 |
[27:44] | that would have changed his life? | 改变人生的事吗 |
[27:48] | His wife walked out on him and his kid. | 他妻子抛弃了他和他儿子 |
[27:50] | There’s your stressor. | 那是刺激源 |
[27:52] | Guys, he’s on the move. | 各位 他在行动了 |
[27:58] | Mr Charles! | 查尔斯先生 |
[28:01] | Don’t do it! | 别 |
[28:09] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[28:13] | Why are you running? | 你跑什么 |
[28:14] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[28:22] | What’s this? What’s this? What’s so important about the hat? | 这是什么 这帽子怎么那么重要 |
[28:27] | Nicholas Faye was wearing it when he was murdered. | 尼克拉斯・菲被杀时就戴着这顶帽子 |
[28:46] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[28:47] | I could stand here and tell you what I think you were doing | 我可以站住这里告诉你 我认为你这两周来 |
[28:49] | in Finnegan’s house for the last two weeks, | 都在费尼根家做了什么 |
[28:52] | or you could do us all a favour. | 你也可以帮我们个忙 |
[28:54] | Sign a confession and maybe get a little something taken off your time. | 签下认罪书 或许能减轻刑罚 |
[28:57] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[28:59] | I never stepped inside Finnegan’s house. | 我没进过费尼根家 |
[29:05] | That’s not really the answer I was looking for, James. | 那可不是我想听的回答 詹姆斯 |
[29:10] | See, fact is, we got your fingerprints inside the house | 事实上 我们在屋里的餐盘上 |
[29:14] | all over the trays of food. | 发现了你的指纹 |
[29:16] | Of course you did. I delivered them every week. | 当然了 我每周负责送餐 |
[29:22] | It’s true. He started working at the food bank after his wife left. | 是真的 他妻子离开后 他就加入了食物银行的工作 |
[29:26] | The fingerprints aren’t all we have. | 除了指纹我们还有别的 |
[29:37] | What are you doing with Nicholas Faye’s hat? | 你为什么会有尼克拉斯・菲的帽子 |
[29:40] | Maybe you were trying to dispose of it. | 或许你是想丢掉它 |
[29:44] | Or were you so proud of your keepsake, | 还是说你如此为你的战利品骄傲 |
[29:46] | you just wanted to find a nice safe place to hide it? | 只想找个安全的好地方藏起来 |
[29:50] | How have these last six months been for you, James? | 你这六个月过得如何 詹姆斯 |
[29:56] | Not too good, huh? | 不太好吗 |
[29:57] | Oh, no, your whole life is falling apart, isn’t it? | 是啊 你的人生都崩溃了 是吧 |
[30:00] | Oh, yeah, you’ve got to be feeling a loss of control, | 是啊 你肯定觉得很失控 |
[30:03] | a sense of abandonment, | 被抛弃 |
[30:05] | and I would guess, a little impotent, maybe. | 我猜还有点阳痿吧 |
[30:10] | Come on, man. Give me something. | 得了 说点什么 |
[30:13] | Why did your wife leave you? What happened, James? | 你妻子为什么离开了你 怎么 詹姆斯 |
[30:16] | She get bored? I mean, you don’t seem all that exciting to me. | 她觉得无聊了吗 我看你是不怎么有趣 |
[30:21] | Did she start feeling a little uninspired? | 她是开始觉得没意思了吗 |
[30:24] | Hey, you’re not a minuteman are you? | 你不是秒射型的吧 |
[30:28] | Oh, that’s what it is. You’re done before she even gets started. | 怪不得呢 她还没开始 你就完事了 |
[30:32] | She left you for another man who had more to… Okay! | 所以她丢下你 另找别的男人…好啊 |
[30:35] | James that was exciting. Did I hit a nerve? | 詹姆斯 那可真刺激 我戳到痛处了吗 |
[30:40] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[30:41] | -Oh, you want to go home? -Yeah. | -你想回家啊 -对 |
[30:44] | Well, I’m sorry, that ain’t about to happen. | 抱歉 那没戏 |
[30:45] | So, why don’t you come over here and sit your ass down? | 你还是过来坐下吧 |
[30:49] | -I said, “Sit down!” -I am done talking to you. | -我叫你坐下 -我不会再跟你谈了 |
[30:53] | I will tell you what you are done doing, you hear me? | 你干不干什么我说了算 听到了吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah, what’d you find out? | 喂 有什么发现 |
[31:01] | The second set of prints didn’t match any of the victims. | 第二组指纹和任何被害人都对不上 |
[31:03] | So, there might be a fourth victim still out there. | 所以可能还有第四个被害人存在 |
[31:06] | Check surrounding towns for missing children reports | 查看周边镇的失踪儿童报告 |
[31:08] | and get right back to me. | 然后马上联系我 |
[31:10] | You know, it’s bad enough his mother left, | 他母亲离开就够糟了 |
[31:13] | now his father’s in custody, | 现在他父亲也被捕了 |
[31:15] | and we’ve got to take the poor kid in to Child Services. | 我们得送那可怜的孩子 去儿童福利机构 |
[31:17] | -It’s the law. -Yeah, and so is jaywalking, | -这是法律 -乱穿马路也是呢 |
[31:19] | but I don’t have to like it. | 我还是高兴不起来 |
[31:23] | Yeah, good afternoon, this is Agent Jareau with the FBI. | 下午好 我是联邦调查局的让热探员 |
[31:26] | We’re going to be picking up Jeffrey Charles in about 20 minutes if… | 我们20分钟后 要去接杰弗里・查尔斯 |
[31:32] | Okay, I see. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:40] | James, I can’t help you. If you don’t talk, I can’t help you. | 詹姆斯 你不开口 我就帮不了你 |
[31:43] | Jeffrey never arrived at school today. His father said he was sick. | 杰弗里今天没去学校 他父亲说他病了 |
[31:47] | Something! | 说话啊 |
[31:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I got it. I got it. | 喂 好 知道了 |
[32:04] | What were you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[32:07] | Working your way up to the victim you wanted to kill the most? | 慢慢练胆 好对付你最想杀的人吗 |
[32:10] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[32:13] | What’d you do with him, James? | 你把他怎么了 詹姆斯 |
[32:16] | Are you really that weak you got to blame your own kid | 你真那么软弱 居然把你失败的婚姻 |
[32:19] | for your failed marriage? | 怪在了你儿子头上吗 |
[32:20] | -Shut up! -No, you talk to me! | -闭嘴 -不 跟我说 |
[32:22] | ‘Cause I need to understand this. | 因为我需要理解 |
[32:24] | You beat those children who trusted you. Why? | 你打死了那些信任你的孩子 为什么 |
[32:27] | So you could regain your power? | 为了让自己重获力量吗 |
[32:29] | I’ve got a newsflash for you, you never had any to begin with. | 我告诉你 你本就没有力量 |
[32:32] | That’s right. Keep it coming. Keep it coming. | 是啊 继续来吧 |
[32:34] | I am so far from finished with you, you son of a bitch. | 我远远没完事呢 你个混蛋 |
[32:37] | I will go all night. You understand me? You make me sick. | 我能说一整晚 明白了吗 你让我恶心 |
[32:43] | 詹姆斯・查尔斯家 得州 奥佐纳 | |
[32:54] | -What is that? -It’s an EpiPen. | -那是什么 -是肾上腺素自动注射器 |
[32:57] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[33:11] | Whoa. I think I just found something. | 我可能有发现 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[33:19] | An EpiPen and a refrigerator that’s filled with dairy products | 一支肾上腺素自动注射器 和一冰箱的乳制品 |
[33:22] | that have been sealed with duct tape. | 都用胶带封住了 |
[33:24] | Thank you. That’s helpful. | 谢谢 很有帮助 |
[33:29] | You know what happens to guys that mess with kids on the inside? | 你知道在监狱里 动孩子的人会怎么样吗 |
[33:33] | -Do you? -Can I have a word with him? | -你知道吗 -我可以跟他谈谈吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:44] | It’s a rough day, huh? Coffee? | 今天挺累吧 喝咖啡吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah. I wouldn’t mind. | 嗯 也行 |
[33:52] | -Milk? -Please. | -加奶吗 -好啊 |
[33:55] | -Say when. -When. | -叫我停 -停 |
[34:13] | -How long have you known? -Known what? | -你知道多久了 -知道什么 |
[34:17] | -That your son is a murderer. -What are you talking about? | -你儿子是个杀人犯 -你说什么呢 |
[34:21] | You might have been the one who brought the food trays to Finnegan’s, | 虽然是你把餐盘送去了费尼根家 |
[34:25] | but your son ate them. | 但是你儿子吃的 |
[34:29] | Everything but the creamed spinach. | 就奶油菠菜没吃 |
[34:31] | Do you want me to confess? I mean, is that what this game is? | 你要我招认吗 是打的这个主意吗 |
[34:35] | ‘Cause that’s fine, you bring me another pen, | 行啊 你再拿支笔来 |
[34:37] | I’ll write out my confession. | 我会写招供书 |
[34:38] | And we found an EpiPen in your kitchen. | 我们在你家厨房发现了 肾上腺素自动注射器 |
[34:40] | So what? That proves that my kid has an allergy. | 那又如何 不过是证明了我儿子过敏 |
[34:44] | To milk. | 对牛奶过敏 |
[34:46] | -How did you know that? -You just told me. | -你怎么知道的 -是你刚告诉我的 |
[34:52] | What’s it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[34:59] | Jeffrey’s allergy is dangerous. | 杰弗里的过敏很严重 |
[35:03] | So much so, he wrapped the only dairy product with duct tape | 以至于你把唯一的乳制品 用胶带包上了 |
[35:06] | so he wouldn’t accidentally eat it. | 以免他误食 |
[35:10] | You taught him well to protect himself. | 你教过他怎么保护好自己 |
[35:18] | I found the baseball cap. | 我发现了棒球帽 |
[35:22] | I found it this morning. | 今早发现的 |
[35:30] | It was in my son’s drawer. | 在我儿子抽屉里 |
[35:36] | Where is he, Mr Charles? | 他在哪 查尔斯先生 |
[35:45] | Tracy. | -崔茜 -别闹了 |
[35:46] | -Cut it out. -Cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[35:49] | -Let’s go, Simon. -Let’s go, Simon. | -走吧 西蒙 -走吧 西蒙 |
[35:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[35:55] | We’re supposed to walk each other home! | 我们要送彼此回家的 |
[35:57] | -I’m walking to Henry’s. -But he doesn’t live on our street. | -我要去亨利家 -但他又不住我们街 |
[36:03] | -I’ll walk you home. -Hey, Jeffrey. | -我送你回家 -杰弗里 |
[36:07] | ‘Cause you shouldn’t be walking alone. | 你不该一个人回家 |
[36:09] | You know, the whole buddy system and all. | 结伴同行嘛 |
[36:11] | Yeah, that’s really nice of you. Thanks. | 嗯 多谢你了 谢谢 |
[36:14] | Come on. I know a shortcut. | 来吧 我知道一条近路 |
[36:28] | -Where is he, Mr Charles? -I left him at home. | -他在哪 查尔斯先生 -我把他留在家了 |
[36:30] | Well, he’s not there. | 他不在那里 |
[36:32] | Well, if he’s not there, I don’t know where he is. | 如果他不在那里 我不知道他在哪 |
[36:35] | An eight-year-old girl, Tracy Belle’s been reported missing. | 一名八岁女孩 崔茜・贝尔被报失踪了 |
[36:38] | Last seen getting off her school bus on Fuller Road. | 最后被见到是在富勒路下校车 |
[36:40] | Get it to your field units, we’ll need backup. | 叫你的外勤组 我们需要支援 |
[36:45] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:47] | Get Mack and the second unit to Fuller Road. | 叫迈克和第二组去富勒路 |
[36:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:01] | How much longer? | 还有多远 |
[37:04] | You’re walking too slow. | 你走得太慢了 |
[37:06] | This book bag is heavy and my legs are tired. | 书包好重 我的腿好累 |
[37:15] | -Why’d you do that? -Shut up and keep walking. | -你这是干嘛 -闭嘴 继续走 |
[37:17] | -I don’t feel good. -I told you to shut up. | -我不舒服 -我叫你闭嘴了 |
[37:35] | You know, after his mom left, Jeffrey probably resented the fact | 他妈妈走后 杰弗里可能气他爸爸 |
[37:39] | that his dad spends more time at work with other kids than with his own. | 在工作时陪其他孩子的时间 比陪自己孩子还长 |
[37:43] | Took out that rage on any kid he viewed as having what he didn’t. | 就把这份愤怒发泄在了所有 他认为拥有他没有的东西的孩子身上 |
[37:47] | So, Tracy’s mom said the bus would have dropped her off here after school. | 崔茜说 校车本该在放学后把她送到这里 |
[37:49] | She was supposed to walk home with a neighbour. | 然后她要跟一位邻居一起走回家 |
[37:51] | That’s most likely when Jeffrey approached, | 那很可能就是杰弗里用的诡计 |
[37:53] | but where would he have taken her? | 但他会带他去哪 |
[37:54] | There’s such heavy patrolling in this town. | 这镇上的巡逻很密集 |
[37:56] | How’d he manage to take a little girl without being seen? | 他怎么能带走个小女孩而不被发现 |
[37:58] | Because we taught him. | 我们教过他 |
[37:59] | Nobody’s going to think anything of two kids walking together. | 看到俩孩子一起走 不会有人多想 |
[38:02] | The buddy system, remember? | 结伴同行 记得吗 |
[38:03] | In the process of educating the public, we educated a killer. | 我们教育公众时 也教育了一个杀人犯 |
[38:06] | When it’s off-season from baseball, | 现在不是棒球赛季 |
[38:08] | where would a 12-year-old kid hang out? | 12岁的孩子会去哪玩 |
[38:10] | -The park. -Surrounded by woods. | -公园 -周围就有树林 |
[38:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:18] | Tracy. | 崔茜 |
[38:26] | Let’s just go home. I was only playing. | 我们回家吧 我刚刚只是在玩 |
[38:31] | Why do you have to be such a baby? | 你干吗那么娇气 |
[38:40] | Tracy! | 崔茜 |
[38:48] | Tracy! | 崔茜 |
[39:06] | It’s Tracy Belle’s. | 是崔茜・贝尔的 |
[39:08] | Jeffrey’s got her in these woods. Split up! | 杰弗里把她带进了树林 分头找 |
[39:43] | You should’ve listened to me the first time. | 你第一次就该听我的 |
[39:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:56] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[40:23] | Why’d you hurt those kids? | 你为什么伤害那些孩子 |
[40:27] | Because I wanted to. | 因为我想 |
[41:20] | I should’ve said something. | 我该说出来的 |
[41:25] | What? | 什么 |
[41:26] | To Gideon or Hotch or any of you guys. | 告诉吉迪恩或者霍奇或者你们 |
[41:30] | I talked to Elle that night and I knew she wasn’t right, but… | 我那晚跟埃林谈过 我知道她不对劲 |
[41:36] | I should have told someone. | 但我该告诉谁的 |
[41:41] | Reid, listen to me. Do not do that to yourself. | 瑞德 听我说 别自责 |
[41:45] | You were just trying to help a friend. You hear me? Don’t go there, kid. | 你只是想做个好朋友 听到了吗 别那么想 小子 |
[41:50] | Elle made her own choice. That’s on her. | 埃林自己做了选择 那是她的事 |
[42:01] | -She hasn’t admitted anything? -No. | -她还没承认吗 -没 |
[42:05] | -Well, you’re doing the right thing. -Yeah, I know that. | -你做得对 -我知道 |
[42:09] | -So, I’ll see you in a few hours. -Okay. | -几小时后见了 -好 |
[42:16] | -Gideon? -Yeah. | -吉迪恩吗 -对 |
[42:20] | Tell him I said goodbye. | 代我道别 |
[42:33] | -This is not an admission of guilt. -Right. | -这不是认罪 -好 |
[42:40] | You know, when I first started this job, | 我刚来这里工作时 |
[42:43] | the sound of my phone ringing, a call from the Bureau, | 电话铃声 来自局里的电话 |
[42:47] | I used to get so excited. | 会让我好激动 |
[42:48] | The blood would race through my veins. | 我会血流加快 |
[42:50] | And now, that same sound, it paralyses me. | 现在 那声音让我麻痹 |
[42:57] | I’m not the same person any more. | 我不再是当初那个人了 |
[43:01] | That night at Lee’s, | 那晚在李家 |
[43:04] | if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing. | 如果我要再来一次 我还会那么做 |
[43:08] | Even though you killed someone? | 哪怕你杀了人 |
[43:17] | I guess that’s it then. | 那就这样吧 |
[43:22] | You know, when I first joined the team, | 我刚加入团队时 |
[43:27] | I couldn’t figure out why you never, ever smile. | 我不懂你为什么从来不笑 |
[43:32] | Now I think I’m actually gonna miss that. | 现在我觉得我会想念那个 |
[43:52] | I’m going to miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |