时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | His name’s Jack. He’s a soldier and he protects me. | 他叫杰克 他是个士兵 他会保护我 |
[00:20] | I didn’t mean to get you mad. Please. I’ll be a good boy. | 我不是有意惹你生气的 求你 我会乖乖的 |
[00:27] | Please let me out. | 求你放我出去 |
[00:30] | 儿童犯罪组 马里兰州 大学公园市 | |
[00:45] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[00:59] | Katie. I think Peter’s back. | 凯蒂 彼得好像又出现了 |
[01:03] | -Peter? Are you sure? -I just got a new image. | -彼得 你确定吗 -我刚发现了新图像 |
[01:08] | The screen name of the sender is Hugz. | 图像发送者的账户名是哈格斯 |
[01:09] | He just uploaded this to me. | 他刚把这个上传给我 |
[01:10] | Are we sure it’s a new image? | 你确定是新图像吗 |
[01:12] | New image. Same boy. Time and date stamped an hour ago. | 新图像 还是那个男孩 时间和日期戳是一小时前 |
[01:14] | Are you communicating directly with this “Hugz”? | 你在跟这个哈格斯直接沟通吗 |
[01:16] | No, I’m in a chat room. I was just fishing. | 不是 我是在一间聊天室 我就是在钓鱼 |
[01:18] | Put him up. | 跟他发消息 |
[01:19] | Carl, I need to know where this chat room originated. | 卡尔 我需要知道这间聊天室是哪的 |
[01:21] | People, listen up. | 各位 听好 |
[01:23] | We have a boy we named Peter a year ago. | 我们有名一年前 被我们起名为彼得的男孩 |
[01:25] | At the time he was listed between five and six years old. | 当时他被认为是五六岁 |
[01:28] | Instant message Hugz, “VN-HO”. | 给哈格斯发消息“赞 龄” |
[01:30] | 发送至 哈格斯 | |
[01:32] | 赞 龄 | |
[01:34] | Very Nice. How Old? | 很好 多大 |
[01:37] | 彼得・潘 赞 龄 哈格斯 有兴趣吗 | |
[01:40] | Very. | 相当的 |
[01:45] | 哈格斯 网址 | |
[01:49] | Go to the site. | 登陆网站 |
[01:57] | -That clock is counting down. -That’s an auction clock. | -那可是倒数计时 -那是拍卖计时 |
[02:00] | He’s going to sell Peter. Get me Aaron Hotchner at the BAU. | 他要卖了彼得 给我接行为分析小组的亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[02:10] | 40,000 images of child porn are posted every week on the Internet, | 每周网上会发布四万张儿童色情照片 |
[02:13] | along with the appearance of 20 new children. | 还会出现20个新的孩子 |
[02:16] | The appetite for babies as young as four months old has soared. | 年龄仅有四个月大的婴儿的市场 在极速扩张 |
[02:19] | Many of these children have been kidnapped | 很多孩子遭到绑架 |
[02:20] | and sold into paedophile rings. | 被卖给了恋童癖集团 |
[02:22] | One year ago the same boy appeared on several websites used by paedophiles. | 一年前 这男孩曾出现在 几个恋童癖者使用的网站上 |
[02:27] | He was a new face then. | 他当时还是新面孔 |
[02:29] | After a massive hunt led by our Crimes Against Children Unit, | 儿童犯罪组发起了大规模搜查 |
[02:32] | the boy disappeared. | 但男孩消失了 |
[02:34] | Until tonight when SSA Cole telephoned us. | 直到今晚 特别督查探员科尔 找到我们 通报了新进展 |
[02:37] | -Katie Cole? -She was in the BAU, right? | -凯蒂・科尔吗 -她以前不是行为分析小组的吗 |
[02:39] | One of the first profilers. Clinical psychologist. Brilliant. | 最早的侧写师之一 临床心理学家 非常厉害 |
[02:43] | She runs the Crimes Against Children Unit in Maryland. | 她是马里兰州儿童犯罪组的负责人 |
[02:46] | -I always wanted to meet her. -Really? I heard she’s a bitch. | -我一直想见见她 -是吗 我听说她很贱的 |
[02:49] | Nobody ever called you that, Katie. | -没人那么说过你 凯蒂 |
[02:50] | Well, not to my face. | -没人当面这么说过 |
[02:55] | The first time I ever saw him, he appeared in a series of photos. | 我第一次见到他时 他出现在了一堆照片里 |
[02:59] | I named him Peter. | 我给他起名彼得 |
[03:02] | Now, he’s being auctioned off when that clock runs to zero. | 现在 计时结束时 他就将被拍卖掉 |
[03:06] | -Auctioned? -His face isn’t pixilated. | -拍卖 -他的脸没打马赛克 |
[03:09] | Because the UnSub is confident | 因为不明嫌犯相信 |
[03:10] | that we’re not going to be able to identify him in time. | 我们无法及时确认他的身份 |
[03:12] | What about the site itself? Can’t we just track its origin? | 那网站本身呢 能对其进行追根溯源吗 |
[03:14] | It’s routed through a proxy server in Belarus. | 是通过白俄罗斯的 一台代理服务器中转的 |
[03:17] | Even if that government was friendly, | 即便那政府配合我们 |
[03:19] | Peter’d be gone by the time we finished the paperwork. | 等我们办妥手续 彼得早被卖掉了 |
[03:21] | We don’t need to worry about the paperwork, we have Garcia. | 我们不用担心手续 我们有加西亚 |
[03:24] | -Okay, get on that, will you? -Yes, sir. | -好 快去办吧 -是 长官 |
[03:28] | So, what happened a year ago, Katie? | 一年前到底发生了什么 凯蒂 |
[03:29] | We cross-referenced the images of the boy, | 我们对比了男孩的照片 |
[03:32] | talked to known offenders nationwide. | 找过国内的已知罪犯问话 |
[03:34] | We narrowed the location down to the eastern United States. | 我们把范围缩小到了美国东部 |
[03:37] | We had some suspects in, but the trail went cold. Until today. | 我们找过一些嫌疑人来问话 但线索中断了 直到今天 |
[03:40] | With all due respect, Miss Cole, | 恕我直言 科尔女士 |
[03:42] | how is this time going to be any different? | 这次怎么会不一样 |
[03:44] | We have a starting point. | 我们有起点了 |
[03:46] | The location where the image was first discovered. | 图像最初被发现的地方 |
[03:48] | A chat room hosted by an independent web company in Cleveland, Ohio. | 是一个聊天室 由俄亥俄州 克利夫兰的一家独立网络公司提供 |
[03:53] | And this time I’m bringing you all in with me. | 这次 我要带你们一起去 |
[04:42] | Theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer said, | 神学家迪特里希・潘霍华曾说 |
[04:45] | “The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children.” | “衡量一个社会的道德水平 就看它为孩子做了什么” |
[05:03] | Well, if it isn’t Dr Reid. | 这不是瑞德博士吗 |
[05:05] | Elle? Wow. | 埃林 |
[05:08] | Nice haircut. | 发型不错 |
[05:10] | Thanks! Yeah. | 谢谢 嗯 |
[05:12] | I like your haircut, too. | 我也喜欢你的发型 |
[05:14] | -Is that a boys’ regular? -Yeah, it is. | -这不是男生标准发型吗 -是的 |
[05:17] | Wait, do you not… Do you not like it? | 等等 你不喜欢吗 |
[05:19] | It’s totally you. | 很适合你 |
[05:21] | So, you’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:26] | I didn’t think you were back until next week. | 你不是下周才回来吗 |
[05:28] | -Oh, I got a text message, so… -Then it was a mistake. | -我收到了短信 就… -那就是搞错了 |
[05:32] | -Is there a case? -Not until you’re healthy. | -有案子吗 -你康复了才有 |
[05:35] | Yesterday I found myself looking forward to watching a soap opera. | 昨天 我居然期待起看一部肥皂剧了 |
[05:38] | Which one? | 哪一部 |
[05:39] | Please, can you put me back to work, Hotch? | 拜托 让我回来工作吧 霍奇 |
[05:41] | The doctor hasn’t cleared you for the field… | 医生还没批准你参加外勤 |
[05:42] | -Please, Hotch. -You need more time. | -求你 霍奇 -你还需要时间恢复 |
[05:44] | I’ve been out for four months. What I need is to go back to work. | 我都离职四个月了 我需要回来工作 |
[05:51] | We’re going to Cleveland. | 我们要去克利夫兰 |
[05:52] | Reid’s going to the Crimes Against Children Division. Go with him. | 瑞德要去儿童犯罪组 你跟他去 |
[05:55] | -But I can… -Or go home. | -但我… -不然就回家 |
[06:00] | I’m all yours, Dr Reid. | 我任你差遣了 瑞德博士 |
[06:12] | The image was uploaded to one of our CAC undercovers | 图像被上传给了 我们儿童犯罪组的一个卧底 |
[06:16] | fishing in a chat room. | 她当时在聊天室钓鱼 |
[06:17] | We try to monitor as many of them as we can, | 我们尽量多地监控这些聊天室 |
[06:19] | pretending to be children, paedophiles, whatever works on that site. | 装成儿童或恋童癖者 看聊天室的情况了 |
[06:23] | Have you run forensic linguistics on the chat log? | 你对聊天记录做过鉴证语言分析吗 |
[06:25] | There might be something to Hugz’s speech patterns. | 或许哈格斯的语言习惯里有蛛丝马迹 |
[06:27] | It doesn’t really work that way with Internet talk. | 这对网络语言是行不通的 |
[06:35] | Fear of flying. | 恐飞 |
[06:38] | Linked to deep-rooted issues of control. | 跟根深蒂固的控制欲有关 |
[06:41] | I think better on my feet. | 我脚接地时能更好地思考 |
[06:47] | Most of the talk is abbreviated text. | 大部分对话都是缩写 |
[06:49] | LOL, laughing out loud. IMHO, in my humble opinion. FTF… | LOL 大笑 IMHO 依我拙见 FTF |
[06:53] | -Face-to-face. -Right. | -当面 -对 |
[06:55] | Paedophiles can be divided into two categories. | 恋童癖者可以分为两类 |
[07:03] | Situational and preferential. | 随机型和偏好型 |
[07:05] | Situational offenders rarely seek out children, | 随机型罪犯一般不会主动去找孩子 |
[07:08] | but they’ll take advantage of a situation when presented with it. | 但一旦出现机会 他们会把握住 |
[07:10] | Where as preferential offenders | 偏好型罪犯 |
[07:14] | actively target children by age group, hair colour. | 会主动针对 某个特定年龄或发色的儿童 |
[07:18] | They’ll seek out jobs which give them | 他们会去申请能让他们 |
[07:19] | as much access to children as possible. | 尽可能多地接触儿童的工作 |
[07:21] | They often trawl around residential neighbourhoods. | 他们常在居民区周围寻找目标 |
[07:24] | Hijacking home wireless systems, then communicating with children | 劫持家庭无线系统 然后跟孩子对话 |
[07:27] | often outside the very house the child is in. | 此时他们常常就在孩子家外面 |
[07:31] | Or they’ll simply use a coffee shop with wireless access | 他们也可能利用咖啡店的无线网络 |
[07:34] | to find, locate, and arrange a meeting. | 来寻找 定位并安排会面 |
[07:36] | And it’s growing. It’s growing as fast as the Internet. | 而且这呈上升趋势 在跟互联网一起扩张 |
[07:40] | They’re getting smarter and smarter | 他们越来越聪明了 |
[07:43] | and all the security in the world | 全世界的防护系统 |
[07:44] | can’t stop them from coming through our doors. | 都无法阻止他们破门而入 |
[07:47] | Hell, the monsters are already in our homes. | 那些禽兽已经闯入家中了 |
[07:51] | If he’s had this kid for a year, it makes him preferential. | 如果他留了这孩子一年 那他是偏好型的 |
[07:53] | -Definitely. -So, then why is he selling him? | -绝对是 -那他为什么要卖了他 |
[08:00] | Maybe, maybe he’s losing interest. Peter’s maybe getting too old, too tall. | 或许他是失去兴趣了 彼得可能太大了 太高了 |
[08:05] | Preferential offenders are very specific about their preferences. | 偏好型罪犯的口味非常具体 |
[08:09] | And if he can’t sell him? | 如果他卖不掉他呢 |
[08:12] | He isn’t going to just let him go. | 他不会放他走的 |
[08:14] | Hotch? | 霍奇 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | -嗯 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I was thinking, shouldn’t we release Peter’s picture to the media? | -我在想 我们该不该把彼得的照片发给媒体 |
[08:20] | No! No, no. | 不行 |
[08:22] | If this UnSub thinks that we’re onto him, | 这名不明嫌犯如果觉得自己被盯上了 |
[08:24] | he may make a run for it and dispose of the boy. | 他可能会跑路 处理掉男孩 |
[08:26] | Shouldn’t we assume he does know? | 我们不该假定他已经知道了吗 |
[08:27] | As I said, we intercepted this image as part of an undercover operation. | 我说了 我们是在卧底行动中 拦截到了这图像 |
[08:31] | These predators have a fairly closed society. | 这些色魔有关系十分紧密的社群 |
[08:34] | The way they run these sites gives them the expectation of anonymity. | 他们经营网站十分小心 因此自认为不会暴露 |
[08:38] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | Have Reid and Elle check the live feed. | 让瑞德和埃林查看实时信号 |
[08:42] | Not just the boy, but everything around him, the room. | 不仅是男孩 还有他周边的一切 整个房间 |
[08:45] | See if we missed anything. | 看我们是否有遗漏 |
[08:46] | -Okay. -Yep. | -好 -嗯 |
[08:48] | Amanda Gilroy. You’re the BAU? | 阿曼达・基罗伊 你们是行为分析小组的 |
[08:49] | I’m Spencer Reid, and this is Agent Greenaway. | 我是斯潘塞・瑞德 这是格林纳威探员 |
[08:51] | You’re the agent who had contact with the image of Peter? | 你是发现了彼得图像的探员 |
[08:53] | This time. A year ago, it was Katie who first identified him. | 这次是我 一年前 是凯蒂首先发现了他 |
[08:57] | -You call her Katie? -Everyone does. | -你喊她凯蒂? -大家都这么喊 |
[08:59] | She hates to be called Agent Cole. | 她讨厌别人喊她科尔探员 |
[09:01] | Make yourselves at home. We just got your warrants approved. | 请随意 我们刚批准了你们的搜查令 |
[09:04] | Katie and your team are about to pay a visit to the chat room vendor. | 凯蒂和你们团队 这就要去见聊天室的供应商 |
[09:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:07] | 网络列表服务 俄亥俄州 克利夫兰 | |
[09:09] | Well, we’ve been having problems with it. | 是啊 我们是有些问题 |
[09:13] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:17] | Yeah. One of our main online listing sites is down, | 我们的一个主要列表网站下线了 |
[09:19] | but we should be back online in half-hour. | -但我们能恢复… |
[09:21] | FBI. We have a warrant to search these premises. | -联邦调查局 我们有搜查令对这里进行搜查 |
[09:23] | Stop what you’re doing right now! | 马上停下手头的工作 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. | 对不起 我得挂了 |
[09:27] | Can somebody tell me who owns this place? | 谁能告诉我这里的老板是谁 |
[09:32] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[09:33] | I want access to your chat room databases. | 我要查看你的聊天室数据库 |
[09:43] | It looks like the walls are padded. | 墙上似乎有软垫 |
[09:45] | And the dimensions are strange. | 而且这尺寸好奇怪 |
[09:47] | -Strange? -It’s like a hall but smaller. | -奇怪吗 -就像一条走廊 但更小 |
[09:49] | -A basement? -Uh-uh. I don’t think so. | -地下室吗 -我觉得不是 |
[09:52] | Katie just got us access to the original chat room’s database. | 凯蒂刚进入了原始聊天室的数据库 |
[09:55] | It’s coming through now. | 这就接过来 |
[10:03] | There must be thousands of screen names there. | 这里得有上千个账户名 |
[10:05] | All encrypted. | 都加了密 |
[10:06] | Yeah, but we’re only concerned about one. | 但我们只有想找一个 |
[10:11] | Hugz. | 哈格斯 |
[10:14] | This is so typical. | 真是太典型了 |
[10:16] | You Feds just can’t help yourselves. | 你们这些联邦调查局的就是忍不住 |
[10:17] | You’ve got to pollute the truest form of free expression ever invented. | 你们非得污染 史上最纯洁的自由表达方式 |
[10:20] | Agent Morgan, find a chat room of your choice. | 莫根探员 随便找个聊天室 |
[10:23] | Your name is Suzy. You’re 12-years-old. | 说你叫苏茜 12岁 |
[10:25] | -What are you doing? -Fishing. | -你干什么呢 -钓鱼 |
[10:27] | You know, I’ve got rights and so do my clients. | 我有权利的 我的客人也是 |
[10:30] | 大家好 我叫苏茜 我12岁 | |
[10:34] | 谁愿意跟我聊天吗 | |
[10:41] | 你喜欢冰淇淋吗 我可喜欢了 | |
[10:43] | That’s the sound of paedophiles | 那是恋童癖 |
[10:44] | looking to hook up with a 12-year-old girl named Suzy. | 想跟12岁的女孩苏茜约炮的声音 |
[10:47] | You let them run everything through SSL connections | 你任由他们通过 离岸国家的代理服务器 |
[10:49] | from proxy servers in offshore countries. | 建立加密套接字协议层链接通话 |
[10:52] | So they can’t be identified? | 所以无法找到他们吗 |
[10:54] | Not in 12-and-a-half hours. | 那需要12个半小时 |
[10:55] | Hey, I’m just a middleman here, okay? | 我只是个中间人 好吗 |
[10:58] | What can I do? | 我又能做什么 |
[10:59] | There’s a little boy for sale on one of your sites. | 你的一个网站上 有个小男孩正在被出售 |
[11:03] | “What can I do” just isn’t good enough. | “我能做什么”远远不够 |
[11:07] | Cole was right. Hugz routed through an offshore proxy. | 科尔说得对 哈格斯用离岸服务器转接过 |
[11:10] | So, we have no way of tracking him? | 我们无法追踪他吗 |
[11:12] | Not if you only track him with this address. | 除非你知道他的地址 |
[11:14] | What else do we have? | 我们还有什么 |
[11:16] | He used a basic encryption program to hide his payment method. | 他用了基本的加密程序 来隐藏他的付款方式 |
[11:22] | And as you know, I’m anything but basic. | 你知道 我绝不基本 |
[11:26] | You got to love the money trail a credit card leaves. | 信用卡留下的账户记录太棒了 |
[11:29] | Well, well, Graham Rose. 15 Hauser Lane, Richmond, Virginia. | 哎呦 格雷姆・罗斯 弗吉尼亚州里士满豪瑟巷15号 |
[11:32] | And check this out, JJ. | 看这个 珍珍 |
[11:34] | He used the same card to pay for a web domain. | 他还用这张卡给一个网络域名付款 |
[11:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:46] | Gideon, we just found another child being held. | 吉迪恩 我们刚发现了另一个 被关押的孩子 |
[11:48] | 少年之爱 | |
[12:12] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[12:15] | You’re a bad boy. | 你真不乖 |
[12:19] | You needed to be tied up, didn’t you? | 你必须被绑起来 是吧 |
[12:25] | Let me see you struggle. | 让我看你挣扎 |
[12:28] | -Clear! -Push through. | -安全 -继续前进 |
[12:31] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:33] | Clear here. | 这里安全 |
[12:35] | May I see your bum? | 可以让我看你的屁股吗 |
[12:41] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[12:46] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:48] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 冲 |
[12:50] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[12:52] | -What are you doing? -Where is he? | -你们干什么 -他在哪 |
[12:54] | Where’s who? | 谁在哪 |
[12:55] | 登出 | |
[12:59] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[13:01] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. | 没事 你安全了 |
[13:03] | Safe? | 安全 |
[13:07] | -What’s your name? -Kevin. | -你叫什么 -凯文 |
[13:09] | The man who did this to you, is he still here? | 扣着你的人 他还在这里吗 |
[13:11] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[13:12] | Graham Rose is the owner of this house, where is he? | 格雷姆・罗斯是屋主 他在哪 |
[13:16] | -No, no, don’t touch that. -Back up. | -不 别碰那个 -退后 |
[13:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[13:19] | -He’s gone. -What do you mean, gone? | -他不在了 -什么意思 |
[13:22] | He’s just gone, okay? | 他就是不在了 |
[13:23] | Graham Rose is your father? | 格雷姆・罗斯是你父亲吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah, sure. You could call him that. | 行啊 你们可以那么称呼他 |
[13:28] | I just call him a bastard. | 我只喊他混蛋 |
[13:47] | Are you scared? | 你怕吗 |
[13:50] | Do you think he’s mad at us? | 你觉得他生我们的气了吗 |
[13:54] | His father’s been in jail for the last eight months. | 他父亲进监狱八个月了 |
[13:56] | In that time Kevin’s been selling the only thing he’s got, which is himself. | 在此期间 凯文在出售他仅有的东西 他自己 |
[14:00] | Just like a street hustler. | 就像街头妓女 |
[14:02] | Only now the street is the Internet. | 但现在网络成了街头 |
[14:04] | And his client base spans the globe. | 而他的客户遍布全球 |
[14:06] | Well, this kid definitely uploaded Peter’s video to the chat room | 绝对是这孩子把彼得的视频 上传到了聊天室里 |
[14:08] | because it’s still on his computer. | 他当时还在用电脑呢 |
[14:09] | Yeah, but not the live feed. | -是 但实时信号不是他传的 |
[14:11] | Did he say how he got hold of the video? | -他说他怎么拿到视频的了吗 |
[14:12] | He said that it came from one of his clients. | 他说是他一个客户给的 |
[14:14] | It was a shared file that had gone around these chat groups. | 那是段分享视频 在聊天室里到处传播 |
[14:17] | It’s possible. | 是有可能 |
[14:18] | Buyers and sellers routinely trade files | 买家卖家经常交易文件 |
[14:20] | because the act in itself is an illegal act, | 因为这本身就是违法的 |
[14:23] | which proves they’re not the police. | 这就能证明对方不是警察 |
[14:25] | Let’s go see what else we can find out. | 我们再去问问看吧 |
[14:31] | Kid, the boy whose video you’ve been sending around to all the chat rooms, | 孩子 你在聊天室里到处发的 那段视频里的男孩 |
[14:35] | he’s going to be sold from one paedophile to another. | 他会被卖给一个接一个的恋童癖 |
[14:38] | Boo hoo. | 那又如何 |
[14:42] | 无效密码 请输入有效密码 | |
[14:43] | These are dummy logs. | 这是假记录 |
[14:44] | What’s the password to get me into the real transcripts of your sessions? | 能让我查看你真实聊天记录的密码 是什么 |
[14:48] | You’re the FBI. You figure it out. | 你是联邦调查局的 你自己想办法 |
[14:49] | I know you don’t think so, Kevin, but we are trying to help you here. | 我知道你不这么认为 凯文 但我们是想帮你的 |
[14:52] | Help me? What I do is consensual and no one’s getting hurt. | 帮我 我做的事是自愿的 又没人受伤 |
[14:55] | Come on, Kevin, what’s the password? Your birthday? Your favourite band? | 说吧 凯文 密码是什么 你的生日?最爱的乐队? |
[14:59] | Kevin, this is prostitution. | 凯文 这可是卖淫 |
[15:02] | Well, I’m a minor. I don’t even really know what I’m doing. | 我还是未成年人 我都不知道我在做什么 |
[15:05] | Plus, I never leave this room, so no one, no one ever touches me. | 再说 我从不离开这个房间 所以没人能碰我 |
[15:12] | Any more. | 现在不能了 |
[15:14] | Your father’s been beating you since you can remember. | 你父亲自你记事起就在打你 |
[15:17] | At first it was when he was drunk on the weekend, | 起初 是一个他喝醉的周末 |
[15:19] | then he was always drunk. | 后来他总喝醉 |
[15:21] | You never knew why he was hurting you. | 你一直不明白他为何伤害你 |
[15:24] | Why he was so angry. | 他为何那么愤怒 |
[15:28] | At night, you’d cry yourself to sleep, | 晚上 你哭着入睡 |
[15:29] | hoping someone would come and save you. | 希望有人来救你 |
[15:32] | No one ever came. | 可没人来 |
[15:34] | You have a chance to be the one who saves someone, Kevin. | 你现在有机会去救人 凯文 |
[15:37] | You can be the one who answers him, the one who stops his pain. | 你可以给他回应 中止他的痛苦 |
[15:41] | You can’t get to your father, | 你无法惩罚你父亲 |
[15:43] | but you can get to the guy who’s hurting this boy. | 但你可以惩罚伤害这男孩的人 |
[15:53] | Move. | 让开 |
[15:59] | This backs up all my transcripts. | 这是我所有记录的备份 |
[16:02] | The screen name for the guy who sent me the file is Mehtevas. | 把文件发给我的人的账户名 是门塔九正 |
[16:04] | 门塔九正 对 我还会再来 | |
[16:09] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[16:11] | Can I get out anytime soon? | 我很快就能出去了吗 |
[16:14] | Please. | 求你 |
[16:18] | He’s got food and water, a toilet and some toys. | 他有食物有水 有厕所 有玩具 |
[16:21] | He never has to leave the room. | 他从不需要离开房间 |
[16:25] | That’s it. It’s not a room. | 对啊 这不是房间 |
[16:27] | A room has a door. Even a prison cell has a door. | 房间有门 就算是牢房也有门 |
[16:30] | There are no windows so he can’t be seen, | 没有窗户 不会有人看到他 |
[16:31] | and the walls are padded so he can’t be heard. | 墙上有软垫 没人会听到他 |
[16:33] | The UnSub’s anticipating becoming a suspect. | 不明嫌犯预料到自己可能会被怀疑 |
[16:35] | So, he’s hidden the boy. | 所以他把孩子藏起来了 |
[16:36] | If there are no doors, how did he get the boy in the room? | 如果没有门 他怎么把孩子送进去的 |
[16:39] | It’s like a ship in a bottle. He’s built the room around the boy. | 就像瓶中船 他围着孩子建了房间 |
[16:46] | How long has Mehtevas been a client of yours? | 门塔九正做你的客户多久了 |
[16:49] | Like, six months. | 六个月 |
[16:51] | -Where’s he located? -He’s a local. | -他在哪 -他是本地人 |
[16:53] | He’s always asking to meet with me, but I don’t do that. | 他总叫我去跟他见面 但我不去 |
[16:56] | -Does he know where you are? -Just the city. | -他知道你是谁吗 -只知道我在哪个城市 |
[16:58] | -How do you contact him? -He contacts me. | -你怎么联系他 -他会联系我 |
[17:00] | Come on, Kevin, | 得了 凯文 |
[17:02] | you don’t just sit around here waiting for these guys to look you up. | 你不会坐在这里 等着他们找上门 |
[17:04] | That’s no way to run a business. | 那哪叫做生意 |
[17:06] | Right now, you’re the only person who can help us find Peter. | 现在 你是唯一能帮我们 找到彼得的人 |
[17:10] | What do you want me to do? | 你们要我做什么 |
[17:12] | Ask him for a face-to-face. | 约他见面 |
[17:15] | No. No way. I don’t do that. I’ve never been out of this room. | 不 不可能 我不那么做 我从未离开过这个房间 |
[17:19] | It’ll be fine. He won’t lay a finger on you. | 没事的 他休想碰你 |
[17:21] | We’ll be right there, Kevin, the whole time. | 我们会一直在旁边 凯文 |
[17:24] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[17:26] | But won’t he be suspicious if I suddenly want to meet with him? | 但如果我突然想见他 他不会起疑吗 |
[17:29] | He’s a need-driven offender, Kevin. | 他是个受欲求驱动的罪犯 凯文 |
[17:31] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:33] | If you offer to meet with him, he won’t be able to resist. | 如果你提出见他 他会无法抗拒 |
[17:37] | He can’t help himself. | 他忍不住 |
[17:54] | 哈格斯 门塔九正 想你了 今天见个面啊 | |
[18:00] | You said that he first appeared a year ago, right? | 你说他第一次出现是一年前 是吗 |
[18:03] | But he was in a normal room. The pictures didn’t look like that. Here. | 但他当时在正常房间里 照片不是那样的 看 |
[18:15] | So, something changed. A stressor for him to lock him away. | 所以发生了某种改变 有某种压力源导致他把他关了起来 |
[18:18] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[18:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:22] | I’m not quite sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:26] | Wait. Do you see how he’s looking off camera? | 等等 你看到他没看镜头了吗 |
[18:28] | Someone’s telling him to do what he’s doing. | 有人在指挥他做事 |
[18:30] | A bidder. He must want to see him wearing… | 竞标者 想看他穿… |
[18:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:37] | That’s a Tadpole shirt. | 那是小蝌蚪衬衫 |
[18:39] | It’s a Tadpoles shirt! It’s a wilderness group. | 是小蝌蚪衬衫 是一个野外活动团体 |
[18:41] | Like knot-tying, compass-wielding boy stuff. | 系绳结 用罗盘 男孩玩的那些 |
[18:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:46] | I have four brothers, JJ. They all had that shirt. | 我有四个兄弟 珍珍 他们都有那种衬衣 |
[18:48] | 捕获流视频 | |
[18:52] | Is that numbers on his sleeve? | 他袖子上那是号码吗 |
[18:54] | Whoa, whoa, wait, enhance it. Wait capture that image when he turns. | 等等 增强画面 截取他转身时的画面 |
[18:59] | See, the badge is torn. | 看 徽章被撕掉了 |
[19:02] | It looks like four numbers. What is that? | 似乎是四个数字 是什么 |
[19:04] | Three, something, something. Is that a six? | 3 什么 什么 那是6吗 |
[19:08] | That’s a unit number. Four digits ending with a six. | 那是小组号 四位数 6结尾 |
[19:11] | Nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine possible combinations. | 999种可能组合 |
[19:13] | Oh, but a unit number would be registered, right? | 但小组号会有登记吧 |
[19:15] | -Already on it, kitten. -Of course, you are. | -已经在查了 小猫 -当然了 |
[19:18] | That’s how I roll. | 我就是这样的 |
[19:21] | They’re heading to Alexandria. | 他们要去亚历山大 |
[19:22] | They want us to look up this address and tell them what’s there. | 他们要我们查这个地址 告诉他们那里有什么 |
[19:29] | Plowright. | 普罗怀特 |
[19:30] | Alexandria. | 亚历山大 |
[19:33] | That location, it’s right outside of an elementary school. | 那个地点 就在一所小学门外 |
[19:38] | -Where are you going? -We could be there in 30 minutes. | -你去哪 -我们30分钟就能到 |
[19:40] | -You’re not allowed to go anywhere… -Don’t even try it, Reid. | -你哪都不能去 -少来 瑞德 |
[19:47] | Hi, Mr Rawlings. | 劳林斯先生好 |
[20:04] | Don’t you love that sound? | 那声音多美妙啊 |
[20:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:11] | Children. | 孩子的声音 |
[20:13] | Mehtevas? | 门塔九正吗 |
[20:15] | You seem nervous. | 你似乎很紧张 |
[20:16] | Well, you are Mehtevas, right? | 你是门塔九正吧 |
[20:21] | My friends call me Hayden. | 我的朋友喊我海登 |
[20:23] | Hey, you’re taller in person. | 你真人更高呢 |
[20:27] | What’s the matter? Did I say something wrong? Hugz? | 怎么了 我说错话了吗 哈格斯 |
[20:31] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[20:35] | FBI! Turn around. | 联邦调查局 转过去 |
[20:39] | -Agent Morgan! -I didn’t do anything! | -莫根探员 -我什么都没做 |
[20:40] | Agent Morgan. Take it easy. Take it easy. | 莫根探员 别激动 |
[20:43] | We need his cooperation. | 我们需要他配合 |
[20:44] | We just want to ask him a few questions. | 我们只想问他几个问题 |
[20:46] | Here’s a question? What’s the principal of a school doing | 问你个问题 一所学校的校长 |
[20:48] | hooking up with a 14-year-old boy? | 为什么要约一个14岁的男孩 |
[20:50] | 海登・劳林斯 校长 | |
[20:53] | Let’s go. Put him in here. | 我们走 让他进去 |
[21:00] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[21:01] | -Katie. -Yeah. | -凯蒂 -嗯 |
[21:03] | Social Services is picking up Kevin at the Alexandria field office. | 社会服务部会去亚历山大外勤办事处 接走凯文 |
[21:05] | I’m going to go with him and I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我陪他去 我会尽快回来 |
[21:13] | -You okay? -Yeah, I… | -你没事吧 -嗯 我… |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:20] | Hotch, you already got him? | 霍奇 你已经抓到他了吗 |
[21:23] | I told you to stay out of the field? | 我叫你别出外勤的 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I know, but Reid said that you wanted us here. | 我知道 但瑞德说你需要我们过来 |
[21:26] | -What? No, I didn’t! -Yes, you did. | -我才没说 -你就说了 |
[21:27] | -I’m sure you didn’t, Reid. -Thanks. | -我相信你没说 瑞德 -谢谢 |
[21:30] | The school district has given us permission to search Rawlings’ office. | 校区已经准许我们 搜查劳林斯的办公室了 |
[21:33] | I’m on it. Nice one. | 我就去 你行啊 |
[21:48] | Principal of a school. | 学校校长 |
[21:50] | That’s as much access to children as possible. | 有大把的机会可以接触孩子 |
[21:54] | Growing Up Guide for Parents. | 《家长的成长指南》 |
[21:59] | He’s got a library of child psychology. | 他还大量儿童心理学图书 |
[22:04] | -He’s got a doctorate in it. -Well-prepared paedophile. | -他还念了个博士 -真是准备充分的恋童癖 |
[22:10] | -Elle, you notice anything missing? -Computer. | -埃林 你发现少了什么吗 -电脑 |
[22:17] | Family man. | 顾家男人 |
[22:19] | So, if he does have Peter, he’s not keeping him at home. | 如果他真抓了彼得 也不会把他关在家里 |
[22:26] | Elle, this one’s locked. | 埃林 这个锁了 |
[22:31] | Here. Move. | 来 让开 |
[22:34] | Did they teach you that in FBI school? | 这是联邦调查局学校教的吗 |
[22:38] | No, they taught me that in Brooklyn. | 不 是在布鲁克林学的 |
[22:44] | I wish you would inform me what exactly I’m being charged with. | 我真希望你们能告诉我 我究竟被控什么罪 |
[22:48] | Anything I can possibly stick to you. | -我能证明什么都给你算上 |
[22:49] | But I haven’t done anything. | -但我什么都没做 |
[22:51] | You’re an educated man, Mr Rawlings. You know you’re in trouble here. | 你受过教育 劳林斯先生 你清楚自己惹上麻烦了 |
[22:54] | I believe I just walked outside my school. | 我不过就是走出了校门 |
[22:56] | Is that a crime now? | 这也成犯罪了吗 |
[22:57] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[23:03] | How could anyone hurt something so… | 怎么会有人伤害这么… |
[23:06] | Pure? | 纯洁吗 |
[23:10] | You sent this image to Kevin. | 你把这图像发给了凯文 |
[23:13] | Well, that was wrong of me, I know, but I was so shocked. | 我知道那不对 但我太震惊了 |
[23:17] | I wanted to try to save this poor boy. | 我是想救这个可怜的男孩 |
[23:20] | I thought Hugz… | 我以为哈格斯 |
[23:22] | Kevin might know him. | 凯文或许认识他 |
[23:24] | That’s why I sent him the link to the website. See if he knew. | 所以我才把网站链接发给了他 想问他是否知道 |
[23:27] | Please. You were trying to save him? | 得了 你是想救他? |
[23:29] | Help search his office. | 去帮忙搜他办公室 |
[23:32] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[23:45] | How were you going to save Peter? | 你打算怎么救彼得 |
[23:48] | Peter. Is that his name? Peter. | 彼得 他是叫那个吗 彼得 |
[23:53] | I wanted to save them both. Kevin, too. | 我想救他们俩的 还有凯文 |
[23:59] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[24:10] | 请输入密码登陆 | |
[24:12] | Tell me we’ve got something we can nail this son of a bitch on. | 告诉我你们有能给那混蛋定罪的东西 |
[24:14] | Not unless we can break the password on this guy’s computer. | 除非我们能破解他电脑的密码 |
[24:17] | -Call Garcia. -Take too long. | -联系加西亚 -那太慢了 |
[24:19] | Come on, genius, do something genius-like. | 来吧 天才 天才一把 |
[24:23] | If this guy does have child pornography on his computer | 如果这人的电脑上真有儿童色情片 |
[24:25] | and we type in the wrong password, | 我们输错了密码 |
[24:26] | it could trigger a virus that wipes the entire hard drive. | 可能会触发病毒 销毁整个硬盘 |
[24:29] | What’s he saying out there? | 他在说什么呢 |
[24:30] | He’s a preferential paedophile who claims he’s trying to save them. | 他是个偏好型恋童癖者 还自称是想拯救他们 |
[24:35] | Save them? Save them. | 拯救他们?拯救他们 |
[24:53] | 门塔九正 | |
[24:56] | “Mehtevas.” | 门塔九正 |
[24:59] | 门塔九正 | |
[25:03] | If you could you get any closer… | 能不能再靠近点 |
[25:04] | I can, but it’ll distort the image even more. | 能 但图像会更加失真 |
[25:07] | There, see, the edge of his badge. It looks like it says Mount something. | 那里 看 他徽章的边缘 似乎是什么山 |
[25:13] | Okay, there are four unit designations all starting with Mount. | 好 有四个小组号是山开头的 |
[25:20] | Mount Clements, Minnesota, 2346. | 明尼苏达州克莱门茨山 2346 |
[25:23] | Mount Vernon, New York, 2436. | 纽约弗蒙山 2436 |
[25:26] | Mount Pleasant, Virginia, 3446. That’s it. Right? | 弗吉尼亚州欢喜山 3446 就是这个吧 |
[25:29] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, good one. | 对 很好 |
[25:40] | Mr Rawlings, have a seat. | 劳林斯先生 请坐 |
[25:47] | Your laptop. | 你的笔记本电脑 |
[25:52] | Yeah, it’s Morgan. Okay, hold on, Garcia. Hold on. | 喂 是莫根 好 等等 加西亚 |
[25:58] | This is research. I’m writing a book. | 这是调研 我在写书 |
[26:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[26:11] | I swear to you this is all just research. | 我发誓 这都是调研 |
[26:13] | No, it’s not research. | 不 不是调研 |
[26:14] | That’s a hundred years in a federal penitentiary. | 这是在联邦监狱坐穿牢底 |
[26:22] | I’d like to make a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
[26:25] | No deals. | 不做交易 |
[26:27] | All you have is a very, very small amount of good will. | 你只能得到很少量的善意 |
[26:31] | Tell me about Peter. | 跟我说说彼得 |
[26:35] | I was contacted by the man who’s holding him. | 关押他的男人联络了我 |
[26:38] | I didn’t search out this boy. | 我没去找这男孩 |
[26:40] | -I didn’t go looking for this. -Give me a name. | -我没去找这个 -给我个名字 |
[26:42] | Well, I only know the screen name. It’s “manchild”. | 我只知道他的账户名“大孩子” |
[26:47] | Did you bid on Peter? | 你对彼得出价了吗 |
[26:50] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[26:53] | $8,000. | 八千美元 |
[26:56] | But it was only in order to save him. | 但那只是为了救他 |
[26:58] | -Are you the high bidder? -I think so. Yes. | -你是最高竞价者吗 -应该是的 |
[27:01] | I was anyway. | 至少原本是 |
[27:03] | I’m supposed to go back online and contact him on his website | 我本该再上网 去他的网站联系他 |
[27:06] | and get the address. | 然后拿到地址 |
[27:08] | So you can inspect the merchandise? | 好让你去验货吗 |
[27:10] | Look, this child is being auctioned off and I am trying to save him. | 这孩子在被拍卖 我只是想 |
[27:15] | Trying to save him. | -救他 -想救他 |
[27:17] | He’d have given you a code, what is it? | -他肯定给了你暗语 是什么 |
[27:19] | Come on. | -得了 |
[27:22] | I have a family. | 我有家庭 |
[27:23] | I have children of my own. I love children. | 我有孩子 我爱孩子 |
[27:25] | I would never harm them. | 我绝不会伤害他们 |
[27:27] | In your pursuit to save them, | 为了拯救他们 |
[27:30] | do you think you could have avoided having sex with them? | 你能避免跟他们做爱吗 |
[27:35] | Mr Rawlings, | 劳林斯先生 |
[27:38] | the code. | 暗语 |
[27:49] | Butterfly. | 蝴蝶 |
[27:55] | 门塔九正 没人会出价更高了 我想马上见我的朋友 | |
[28:00] | Hey? | 嘿 |
[28:05] | Hey, when can I come out? | 嘿 我什么时候能出去 |
[28:08] | -I’m being a good boy. -Shut up. | -我多乖 -闭嘴 |
[28:11] | …FBI’s Crimes Against Children Unit and local authorities | 联邦调查局儿童犯罪组和本地当局 |
[28:14] | have arrested Mark Twain Elementary School Principal, | 今天逮捕了马克・吐温小学的校长 |
[28:17] | Howard Rawlings, today, | 霍华德・劳林斯 |
[28:18] | in what sources say is a sting operation | 据消息源称 这是一起钓鱼执法行动 |
[28:20] | targeting what may be one of the largest paedophile rings | 针对的可能是本国史上最大的 |
[28:23] | this country has ever seen. | 恋童癖集团 |
[28:25] | Both agencies have declined to comment on the arrest at this time | 两家机构目前都拒绝就逮捕做出评论 |
[28:28] | or give any details of the case, | 也不肯透露案件细节 |
[28:30] | as it is rumoured to be connected to the investigation | 据称案件跟针对儿童色情片集团的 |
[28:32] | of a child pornography ring. | 调查有关 |
[28:34] | Experts in law enforcement note that | 执法部门专家发现 |
[28:36] | the explosion of social networking sites… | 网络社交网站的爆炸发展… |
[28:38] | Hello, Agent Cole. | 你好 科尔探员 |
[28:42] | Parents are advised by advocacy groups… | 倡导团体告诉家长们… |
[28:44] | 网址错误 | |
[28:47] | -What happened? -I don’t know. He broke off contact. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 他中断了连接 |
[28:52] | What? | 什么 |
[28:56] | -What happened? -The entire feed just went dark. | -发生了什么 -整个信号都中断了 |
[28:59] | Get Hotch on the phone. | 接通霍奇纳的电话 |
[29:01] | We’ve got reporters outside of the school. | 学校外有记者 |
[29:03] | This thing is all over the news. | 新闻上在对此事大肆报道 |
[29:04] | Oh, my God. That’s why the site went down. He knows. | 天啊 所以网站关停了 他知道了 |
[29:25] | She’s sure about this, right? | 她能确定吗 |
[29:27] | If Garcia says that Tadpole shirt came from a unit in Mount Pleasant, | 如果加西亚说那件小蝌蚪衬衫 是来自欢喜山的小组 |
[29:30] | then I’ve got to believe her. | 那我就得相信她 |
[29:31] | She better be. Mount Pleasant’s 60 miles away | 她最好确定去欢喜山可是96公里的路 |
[29:33] | and there’s only two hours left on the auction clock. | 离拍卖结束只剩两小时了 |
[29:35] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[29:37] | If the UnSub knows that we’re onto him he may move that clock up. | 如果不明嫌犯知道我们盯上他了 他可能提前结束 |
[29:44] | Do you think this guy’s going to panic? | 你觉得这家伙会慌张吗 |
[29:46] | I don’t know. Depends on his comfort level. | 我不知道 要看他的舒适程度了 |
[29:48] | It may be getting close to auction time, he can wait it out. | 拍卖可能要结束了 他可以等到结束 |
[29:51] | I know one thing, I can’t lose Peter again. | 我知道一件事 我不能再失去彼得了 |
[29:54] | Well, let’s just hope JJ bought us some time. | 希望珍珍能为我们争取到时间 |
[29:56] | Harry, I need a favour. | 哈里 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:58] | It’s absolutely all right that you broadcast this. | 你把这个发出去绝对没问题 |
[30:02] | We have to bluff this kid’s captor into believing that we’re in another locale. | 我们得唬住扣着孩子的人 让他相信我们在查别的地方 |
[30:05] | It’ll buy us time. The kid’s life depends on it, okay? | 这能争取到时间 这事关一个孩子的性命 好吗 |
[30:08] | This is the lie. Say the Crimes Against Children Unit | 谎言就是 说儿童犯罪组 |
[30:11] | is searching for a boy being held captive in Virginia. | 正在搜寻一名 被关押在弗吉尼亚州的孩子 |
[30:15] | He’s approximately four-feet tall. | 他大概1米2 |
[30:17] | He has brown hair. | 棕色头发 |
[30:19] | Look, we need you to get this on the air immediately. | 我们需要你尽快把这播出来 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:24] | The FBI has informed us | 联邦调查局已告诉我们 |
[30:25] | they are looking for a missing seven-year-old child. | 他们在寻找一名失踪的七岁孩子 |
[30:28] | Now, this child is believed to be somewhere | 据信该名儿童 |
[30:30] | within the Alexandria area right now. | 就在亚历山大市一带 |
[30:32] | A door-to-door search is being coordinated | 儿童犯罪组正在协调 |
[30:34] | by members of the Crimes Against Children Unit. | 逐户盘查 |
[30:37] | The boy is described as approximately three-feet tall with sandy-brown hair. | 男孩近1米高 黄褐色头发 |
[30:41] | Last seen… | 最后被见到… |
[30:44] | JJ, it’s back. | 珍珍 回来了 |
[30:46] | We got it back up, Hotch. | 网站恢复了 霍奇 |
[30:49] | We got an hour until the auction closes. | 拍卖还有一小时结束 |
[30:57] | The site went dark for a few minutes and then came back online. | 网站下线了几分钟 现在又恢复了 |
[30:59] | So, he believes the story JJ fed to the media. | 所以他相信了珍珍放给媒体的假消息 |
[31:02] | -But we’ve only got an hour left. -Right. | -但我们只剩一小时了 -好 |
[31:04] | The Tadpoles are affiliated with a church. | 小蝌蚪军由教会管辖 |
[31:06] | When we get to Mount Pleasant, | 等我们到了欢喜山 |
[31:08] | Elle and Morgan should go to the church, we’ll take the school. | 埃林和莫根去教堂 我们去学校 |
[31:10] | -Peter may be registered there. -That sounds good. | -彼得可能在那里登记过 -好的 |
[31:13] | I gave up on him. | 我放弃了他 |
[31:16] | A year ago, I gave up on looking for him. | 一年前 我放弃了寻找他 |
[31:18] | There were so many other kids. | 当时还有好多其他孩子 |
[31:19] | Katie, I’m sure you did what you could. | 凯蒂 我相信你尽力而为了 |
[31:23] | Do you ever ask yourself how you make a decision like that? | 你问过自己怎么能做出那样的决定吗 |
[31:26] | How do you come to the conclusion | 你要怎么决定 |
[31:27] | that it’s time to move on to the next kid? | 该去找下一个孩子了 |
[31:29] | How… How do you give yourself that kind of permission? | 你要怎么允许自己 |
[31:33] | What’s happened to that boy in the year I stopped looking for him? | 我不再找他那一年里 那男孩都遭遇了什么 |
[31:50] | Do you recognise him? | 你认得他吗 |
[31:52] | I can’t say that I do. | 不认得 |
[31:53] | But you’re certain that this shirt came from this unit of the Tadpoles, right? | 但你确定那衬衣是 小蝌蚪军的这个小组的 |
[31:57] | It disbanded six months ago. | 这个小组六个月前解散了 |
[32:00] | -Before I took over the congregation. -Why? | -那是我接管会众之前了 -为什么 |
[32:03] | I was told there wasn’t enough interest. Only a few boys participated. | 我被告知参与度不够 只有几个男孩参加了 |
[32:11] | Do you have the records of those who did participate? | 你们有那些参与儿童的记录吗 |
[32:13] | How could anyone do this to a child? | 怎么会有人这样伤害一个孩子 |
[32:18] | We need to find this boy. | 我们得找到他 |
[32:20] | The records? | 记录? |
[32:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t think so. | 抱歉 恐怕不行 |
[32:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:28] | There may be a photo of the Tadpoles. | 小蝌蚪军可能有照片 |
[32:31] | 法维尔小学 弗吉尼亚州欢喜山 | |
[32:37] | This boy is in a terrible state. | 这孩子的状况好糟 |
[32:39] | But do you recognise him? Please look carefully. | 你认得他吗 拜托了 好好看 |
[32:41] | You said his appearance may have been altered? | 你说他的样子可能有变化 |
[32:43] | First or second grade student. | 一二年级的学生 |
[32:46] | Let me check my records. | 我查查记录 |
[32:51] | This may be what you’re looking for. | 这可能是你们需要的 |
[32:57] | Yeah, that’s him right there. | 对 就是他 |
[33:00] | Is there a name, address, anything? | 有名字 地址 什么的吗 |
[33:02] | As I said, there are no records left. | 我说了 根本没有记录 |
[33:04] | The church was run pretty sloppily until I took over. | 我接手前 教会的管理很松散 |
[33:06] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[33:14] | His name’s Charlie. | 他叫查理 |
[33:17] | This is everyone who registered for the second grade. | 这是二年级所有注册的学生 |
[33:19] | That’s a lot of names. | -好多名字啊 |
[33:20] | What about the kids who didn’t register? | -那没注册的孩子呢 |
[33:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:23] | Were there any first graders who didn’t register for second grade? | 有没有一年级的孩子没注册二年级 |
[33:25] | I imagine there were some transfers. | 应该是有转学的 |
[33:34] | Yes. Yes, there were two transfers. | 对 有两个转学的 |
[33:37] | -Ashleigh Waters and Charlie Sparks. -Charlie Sparks. | -艾什莉・沃特斯和查理・斯帕克斯 -查理・斯帕克斯 |
[33:42] | Does it say where Charlie’s records went? | 上面说查理的学籍转去了哪吗 |
[33:43] | His father picked them up himself. | -是他父亲亲自接走了他 |
[33:45] | Can you describe the father? | -你能形容那位父亲吗 |
[33:46] | -Oh, dear, no. I’d have no idea. -Thank you. | -天啊 不能 我根本不知道 -谢谢 |
[33:49] | The end of the school year here is so very hectic. | 学年结束时简直太忙乱了 |
[33:51] | We have children from… | 我们有好多学生… |
[34:06] | The name the school has is Charlie Sparks. | 学校里登记的名字是查理・斯帕克斯 |
[34:08] | No Sparks in any of the phone directories. | 电话簿里没有斯帕克斯这个姓氏 |
[34:09] | Garcia can’t even find a Sparks within a hundred miles for the last 10 years. | 加西亚在160公里内 倒查十年都找不到一个斯帕克斯 |
[34:13] | Probably not his real name anyway. | -可能根本不是他的真名 |
[34:14] | The school said he may have moved away. | -学校说他可能搬走了 |
[34:17] | Then we start over again. We don’t have a lot of time left. | -那我们又要重来了 -我们没剩多少时间了 |
[34:20] | You guys, maybe we’re looking at this the wrong way. | 各位 或许我们想错了 |
[34:22] | -What do you mean? -The behaviour, it’s odd, right? | -什么意思 -这行为很奇怪吧 |
[34:25] | The UnSub apparently listed this kid in school | 不明嫌犯还曾让这孩子去上学 |
[34:28] | and the Tadpoles until about a year ago. | 去参加小蝌蚪军 直到大概一年前 |
[34:29] | At that point, he had pictures of him online in a regular-looking room, | 那之前 他发到网上的照片里 他还在普通房间里 |
[34:33] | but, now, he’s in a prison-like room with no windows, no doors. | 但现在却变成了监狱一样的房间 没窗 没门 |
[34:36] | Completely hidden. | 完全隐藏了起来 |
[34:37] | Preferential paedophiles don’t change overnight. | 偏好型恋童癖者不会一夜改变 |
[34:39] | So, what happened a year ago to make him change his behaviour so much? | 所以一年前发生了什么事 导致他的行为大变 |
[34:42] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[34:45] | Katie, you almost caught him. | 凯蒂 你差点抓到了他 |
[34:47] | You probably talked to him. The UnSub’s in your records. | 你可能跟他谈过话 你的记录里有他的信息 |
[35:02] | Guys, we just ran out of time. | 各位 时间到了 |
[35:05] | 拍卖结束 | |
[35:09] | 拍卖结束 | |
[35:13] | 拍卖结束 | |
[35:35] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[35:37] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[35:39] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[35:52] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[35:57] | I never really had a good suspect. | 我一直就没找到真正的嫌疑人 |
[35:58] | I only did some general interviews with child offenders on the East coast. | 我只是大体盘问了东海岸的 儿童性侵犯者 |
[36:02] | One of them was the right guy. | 其中就有他 |
[36:03] | Amanda, hey, I need you to pull all the original files on Peter’s case. | 阿曼达 调出彼得案子的全部原始案卷 |
[36:09] | Somewhere in my office. Try my desk. | 有些在我办公室 去我桌里看看 |
[36:11] | I need the names of everyone I interviewed. | 我需要所有我盘问过的人的姓名 |
[36:14] | Have her call Penelope Garcia at the BAU. | 叫她联系行为分析小组的 佩内洛普・加西亚 |
[36:16] | She’ll be able to tell us if we can cross any off. | 她能告诉我们如何排除 |
[36:18] | You got it? Thanks. | 听到了吗 谢谢 |
[36:26] | -You still there? -Yeah. | -你还在吗 -嗯 |
[36:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:38] | Oh, oh, oh. Got it, got it, got it. | 找到了 |
[36:41] | Okay, Frank Portwell, DOB, 11 April,1962. | 好 弗兰克・波特维尔 出生日期1962年4月11日 |
[36:47] | Doing 12 years in Westover Prison. | 正在韦斯托弗监狱服12年刑期 |
[36:49] | Okay, Martin DeVries, DOB, 20 November, 70. | 好 马丁・德夫莱斯 出生日期1970年11月20日 |
[36:52] | I’ve got a death certificate for him. Shot on the street last January. | 查到了他的死亡证明 去年1月在街头被枪杀 |
[36:55] | All right. | 好 |
[36:57] | Michael Earlson, DOB, 16 January, 64. | 迈克尔・厄尔森 出生日期1964年1月16日 |
[37:18] | Garcia, you’re sure? | 加西亚 你确定吗 |
[37:20] | Okay, no, no, I got it all. I got it all. All right, thanks, baby. You’re the best. | 好 不 我都记下了 好 谢谢 宝贝 你最棒了 |
[37:26] | All right, guys, listen up. We might have something. | 好 各位 听好 我们可能有发现 |
[37:28] | Twelve men were interviewed, eight are back in prison, one is dead, | 12个男人接受了盘问 8个又回监狱了 1个死了 |
[37:32] | one lives in California, | 1个住在加州 |
[37:33] | and two have last known addresses within 10 minutes of us. | 2个人的最后已知地址 离此地就10分钟路程 |
[37:36] | A Patrick Forest and a Michael Earlson. | 一位是帕特里克・弗雷斯 一位是迈克尔・厄尔森 |
[37:39] | Patrick Forest isn’t smart enough to have put this all together. | 以帕特里克・弗雷斯的脑子 没有能力组织这种事 |
[37:42] | -What about Michael Earlson? -Definitely. | -那迈克尔・厄尔森呢 -绝对能做到 |
[38:39] | Where you going? Do something now, punk. Don’t move. | 你去哪 你动试试 混蛋 别动 |
[39:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:14] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[39:15] | -It’s okay. It’s okay. -Daddy! | -没事了 -爸爸 |
[39:20] | You’re safe now. I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 你安全了 有我呢 |
[39:22] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[39:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:33] | You think about it. | 你想想吧 |
[39:46] | Peter’s real name is Dustin Powers. | 彼得的真名是达斯汀・鲍尔斯 |
[39:48] | He abducted him in Newark, New Jersey, when he was one. | 他在新泽西州纽瓦克绑架了他 他当时才一岁 |
[39:55] | Sometimes it seems there’s no punishment enough. | 有时似乎怎么惩罚他们都不够 |
[39:59] | JJ traced his mother. | 珍珍找到了他的妈妈 |
[40:02] | -She’s on her way. -Okay. | -她就来了 -好 |
[40:07] | You know, Katie, no one’s ever done the job you’re doing | 凯蒂 这份工作 |
[40:09] | as long as you’ve been doing it. | 没人比你干得更久了 |
[40:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:19] | Maybe it’s time to get out. | 或许该退出了 |
[40:22] | I don’t know if I can any more. | 我不知道我能不能做得到 |
[40:35] | I just can’t thank you all enough. | 我太感激你们了 |
[40:37] | Remember what I told you. | 记住我说的 |
[40:39] | He doesn’t know who you are, and you can say hello, | 他不知道你是谁 你可以打招呼 |
[40:42] | but don’t say anything about being his mother. | 但别说你是他妈妈 |
[40:44] | That’ll just scare and confuse him. All right. | -那只会让他惶恐 迷惑 -好 |
[40:47] | -It’s going to be a long process. -I understand. | -这会是个漫长的过程 -我理解 |
[40:50] | He’s this way. | 他在这边 |
[41:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[41:34] | His name’s Jack. | 他叫杰克 |
[41:36] | He’s a soldier. He protects me. | 他是个士兵 他会保护我 |
[41:43] | It’s nice to meet you, Jack. | 认识你很高兴 杰克 |
[41:46] | My name is Jackie. | 我叫杰姬 |
[41:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:51] | Really. | 真的 |
[41:54] | Can I see Jack? | 我能看看杰克吗 |
[41:59] | Be careful. | 小心点 |