Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Criminal Minds…
[00:01] -Male and female, right? -Elle, two weeks of pure heaven. -男的和女的都有吧 -埃林 两周的天堂之旅
[00:04] Do not call me for anything. 什么事都别联系我
[00:05] Have a great time. You all deserve a break. 好好玩 你们都该休息一次了
[00:07] Welcome to paradise. 欢迎来天堂
[00:08] Your resort is beautiful. 你的度假村太美了
[00:09] A man. 一个男人
[00:10] He said there had been a murder in Room 19. 他说19号房发生了凶杀案
[00:14] Who are you? 你们是谁
[00:15] Where’s the victim’s head? 被害人的头呢
[00:16] I’m here on vacation. 我是来度假的
[00:17] Someone sent you a head? From Jamaica. -有人寄了颗头给你吗 -从牙买加寄出的
[00:19] Morgan and Elle are in Jamaica right now. 莫根和埃林现在就在牙买加
[00:21] …that Agent Greenaway wasn’t even here when this man was killed. 此人被杀时 格林纳威探员甚至还没来到这里
[00:23] How did he know where we were? 他怎么知道我们在哪的
[00:24] A man came to the door with something he said you would need right away. 有个男人上门 送来一件他说你马上就要用到的东西
[00:27] He came to the door? 他上门了吗
[00:28] I was playing a game yesterday. 我昨天在玩游戏
[00:30] The hacker could have gotten into my computer first. 黑客可能先入侵了我的电脑
[00:32] I have far less protection on my own laptop. 我自己的笔记本电脑的防护少多了
[00:35] How could you be that stupid? 你怎么能那么蠢
[00:36] -I found him. -You what? -我找到他了 -什么
[00:38] I know who he is, the hacker. His name is Giles. 我知道他是谁了 那个黑客 他叫吉尔斯
[00:40] You know now you’re on a quest. 你现在知道自己在执行任务
[00:41] A young girl’s life depends on the successful completion of it. 能不能完成 将关乎一个年轻女孩的生命
[00:47] The one rule is, only the members of your team may participate in the quest. 唯一的规则是 只有你们团队的成员能参与任务
[00:52] He’s given us all the clues needed to complete this quest, 他把完成任务所需的线索都给我们了
[00:55] including this book code. 包括这份书码
[00:56] Each one of these sets of numbers represents a particular word. 每组数字都代表了特定的词语
[00:59] Yeah, but from what book? 但来自哪本书呢
[01:00] JJ, get some reporters here as soon as possible. 珍珍 尽快叫些记者来
[01:02] Didn’t he say that we had to keep this within the team? 他不是叫我们 把事情控制在团队范围内吗
[01:05] We’re looking for this man… 我们在寻找此人…
[01:06] No, no! I specifically said no outsiders. 不 我特别说过 不能让外人参与
[01:09] I’m awake. 我醒了
[01:11] -Anderson, take Greenaway home. -Yes, sir. -安德森 带格林纳威回家 -是 长官
[01:12] Get some sleep. 去好好睡一觉吧
[01:14] I told you there was one rule. 我说了 只要一条规则
[01:16] One rule! 就一条规则
[01:21] “The defects and faults of the mind are like wounds in the body. “头脑的缺陷和问题 就如身上的伤口”
[01:25] “After all imaginable care has been taken to heal them up, “哪怕用尽手段去修复它们”
[01:29] “still there will be a scar left behind.” “也总会留下伤疤”
[01:32] French writer Fran?ois La Rochefoucauld. 法国作家弗朗索瓦・德・拉罗什富科
[01:35] There were rules! 我立了规矩
[01:41] Sir? I thought you’d want to know we identified the girl in the video. 长官 您可能想知道 我们已确认了视频里女孩的身份
[01:45] -Rebecca Bryant. -Leave it on the desk. -丽贝卡・布莱恩特 -放在桌上吧
[02:07] Reid, how many books do you think are published in a year? 瑞德 一年能有多少本书出版
[02:09] In the whole world? Thousands. 全世界吗 数以千计
[02:12] Great, and all we got to do is find one. 好啊 我们只需要找到其中一本
[02:16] You know, I can see this UnSub getting our phone numbers 我能想象不明嫌犯通过
[02:18] and addresses from the Bureau personnel files, but, come on, man. 局里的人事档案拿到我们的电话号码 和地址 但拜托
[02:21] It really says in there that Gideon digs Nellie Fox? 上面难道真会写着吉迪恩 喜欢奈利・福克斯吗
[02:24] Or that JJ collects butterflies? 或是珍珍收集蝴蝶
[02:26] I didn’t even know these things about us. 我都不知道大家的这些事
[02:28] “Never would it be night, but always clear day to any man’s sight.” “永无黑夜 天光明媚 人尽可见”
[02:32] Reid, not again with the poem from the music box, please. 瑞德 别再读那首音乐盒里的诗了
[02:35] There’s something familiar about it. I think I’ve heard it somewhere before. 我觉得有些熟悉 我以前可能在哪听过
[02:39] I thought you had a photographic memory. 你不是过目不忘吗
[02:40] Eidetic memory. And that’s primarily related to things I read. 是超强记忆力 而且主要是针对我读过的东西
[02:43] Like I said, this is something I think I’ve heard. 我说了 我觉得这是我听到过的
[02:45] -Which leaves us… -Nowhere, that’s where it leaves us. -那么… -我们还是毫无进展
[02:47] Not necessarily. 未必
[02:49] How would we proceed if we didn’t have all these clues? 如果我们没有这些线索 怎么查案
[02:52] -What’s the first thing we’d look at? -Victimology. -我们首先会考虑什么 -被害人特征
[02:55] Why this particular victim in this particular place at this particular time? 为什么是这个被害人 为什么在这里 为什么是这时候
[02:58] -We have a victim, don’t we? -Rebecca Bryant. -我们有受害者 是吧 -丽贝卡・布莱恩特
[03:01] She’s missing out of South Boston, Virginia. 她从弗吉尼亚州南波士顿失踪了
[03:04] You can get there in a few hours if you hurry. Take JJ. 走快点 几小时就能赶到 带上珍珍
[03:06] Find out everything there is to know about this girl. 了解关于这姑娘的一切
[03:08] You got it. 好嘞
[03:09] Been letting him lead us around like he’s something more than he is. 我们一直任由他牵着我们走 好像他多了不起
[03:11] He’s just another UnSub. I’ll start putting together a profile. 他也只是个不明嫌犯 我会开始建立侧写
[03:14] What do you want me to do? 你要我做什么
[03:15] Just keep working on this. If anybody can put it together, you can. 继续研究这个 如果有人能研究出来 就是你了
[03:41] Please help me. 救救我
[03:48] Anderson? Where’s Agent Greenaway? 安德森 格林纳威探员呢
[03:51] -Sir? -I told you to take her home. -长官 -我不是叫你带她回家吗
[03:53] I dropped her off half an hour ago. 我半小时前就把她送到家了
[03:55] “Take her home” does not mean, “Drop her off.” “带她回家”不是“送她到家”
[03:57] We’re dealing with an UnSub who has all of our personal information, 这名不明嫌犯掌握了 我们所有人的个人信息
[04:00] including our home addresses. Get back over there now. 包括我们的家庭住址 马上再回去
[04:02] -But… -Now! -但… -马上
[04:12] -Agent Greenaway? -Yes? -格林纳威探员吗 -是
[04:15] Case file, please. 请出示案卷
[04:18] -How did I get here? -I’m sorry, ma’am. -我怎么到这里的 -抱歉 女士
[04:20] Without a case file, you’ll have to get off. 没有案卷的话 你只能下飞机了
[04:23] The rules are very… 规则很…
[04:24] Clear! 离手
[04:30] She’s back. 她恢复心跳了
[04:31] Okay, get a large bore going. -好 给她输液
[04:32] I’m on it. -这就来
[04:33] If we don’t get this pressure up, 如果不把血压升上去
[04:35] we’re gonna lose her again. Permanently. 她还会再死过去 这次就活不回来了
[04:38] 规则
[05:15] 可能的书名
[05:18] Thousands of books published every year. 每年要出版上千本书
[05:23] This is impossible. 这简直不可能
[05:29] Year. Every year. 对了 每年
[05:36] “1963.” 1963年
[05:43] -Agent Hotchner? -Yes? -霍奇纳探员吗 -是
[05:45] The delivery guy’s on the way up. 那个快递员正要上来
[05:46] -The one from the press conference. -Thank you. -新闻发布会找的那个 -谢谢
[05:53] The book has to be the right volume and the right publication date 那本书必须是正确的卷数 正确的出版日期
[05:56] -or the code won’t work, right? -Okay. -不然就无法解码 是吧 -对
[05:58] Now, when you talk about Nellie Fox, it’s in regards to the 1959 White Sox. 你提到奈利・福克斯时 说的是1959年的白袜队
[06:01] That’s the year that’s important to you, 那才是对你有意义的年份
[06:03] but, for some reason, this is a 1963 card. 但不知为何 这张卡是1963年的
[06:07] Well, maybe he couldn’t find a ’59. 或许他找不到59年的
[06:08] You think a pale clouded yellow butterfly was easy to find, 你觉得纹黄蝶就会好找了吗
[06:11] or a music box that specifically plays the Trout Quintet? 或是刚好演奏《鳟鱼五重奏》的 音乐盒
[06:15] So a book published in 1963. 所以那本书是1963年出版的
[06:17] It has to be. Maybe. 肯定是的 可能吧
[06:20] The guy who delivered that puzzle to my house just turned himself in. 把谜语送到我家的人刚来自首了
[06:30] You delivered a package to my house yesterday. 你昨天往我家送了个包裹
[06:33] -Look, do I need a lawyer here? -Late in the day, to my wife. -我需要律师吗 -是在下午 送到我妻子手里的
[06:37] I guess I could check my logs. 我可以查查记录
[06:38] You know exactly which delivery we mean. 你很清楚我们指的是哪一份快递
[06:42] Look, this guy comes up to me on the street with a package. 有个人在街上找上我 拿着个包裹
[06:45] He says it only needs to go a few miles and that a girl’s life depended on it. 他说我走几公里就到 而且事关一个姑娘的性命
[06:49] And you didn’t find that suspicious? 你就不觉得这可疑吗
[06:51] He said a girl’s life depended on it, man. 他说事关一个姑娘的性命啊
[06:53] I wasn’t going to take no chances with something like that. 我不会拿这种事冒险
[06:55] I see. So you’re a humanitarian here, then? 这样啊 你还挺人道咯
[06:58] Yeah, guess you could say that. 对 可以这么说吧
[07:10] How much? 多少钱
[07:13] Thousand. Cash. Seriously, do I need a lawyer? 上千 现金 说真的 我需要律师吗
[07:20] This guy is infuriatingly good. 这人厉害得让人生气
[07:22] He routed his IP through major corporations, crisscrossed it 他通过大企业跳转了IP地址
[07:24] through countries, bounced it off satellites… 跨越过境 转换卫星…
[07:26] I thought you already tracked the hacker. 你不是追踪到黑客了吗
[07:27] No, I only found what he wanted me to find, 不 我找到的是他要我找到的
[07:29] the apartment where Giles was dead. 吉尔斯死的那间公寓
[07:31] Reid, a hacker capable of getting into my systems 瑞德 能入侵我的系统的黑客
[07:33] is going to have amazingly sophisticated equipment. 肯定有相当高级的设备
[07:35] Did Giles’ apartment have that? 吉尔斯的公寓里有那个吗
[07:36] -He didn’t have a couch. -Exactly. -他连沙发都没有 -是啊
[07:38] Giles was a smoke screen I should have seen through, 吉尔斯只是烟幕弹 我早该看穿的
[07:41] but now I have this glorious programme I wrote 但我现在写了个很棒的程序
[07:44] tracking the hacker through his other identity. 通过黑客的其他身份追踪他
[07:48] 尼夫爵士
[07:49] Sir Kneighf. 尼夫爵士
[07:51] “K-N-E-I-G-H-F?” 这个拼写
[07:55] That’s an odd spelling. 好奇怪
[07:59] Do you need something? 你有什么事吗
[08:01] Yeah, is there a database which lists 有 有数据库列出
[08:03] all the books published in a given year? 某一年出版过的所有书吗
[08:05] Individual publishers have lists, 各个出版商有自己的清单
[08:07] but I don’t think there’s anything like a master one. 但应该没有总清单
[08:08] Plus, it would depend upon the year because the further back you go, 而且还要看是哪年 因为越往前
[08:10] the less likely there’ll be any database at all. 越不可能有数据库
[08:12] 1963. 1963年呢
[08:14] Yeah, okay, that would be an example of extremely less likely. 好吧 这就叫极其不可能了
[08:18] Could you do me a favour? 你可以帮我个忙吗
[08:19] Type something into a search engine for me. 帮我搜个东西
[08:21] “Never would it be night, but always clear day to any man’s sight.” “永无黑夜 天光明媚 人尽可见”
[08:28] Okay, that’s from a poem. The Parliament of… 是来自一首诗 叫什么议会…
[08:30] Fowls! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Chaucer. My mom used to read me that. 《百鸟议会》对 乔叟的 我妈妈给我读过这个
[08:35] It’s widely considered as the first Valentine’s poem. 它被广泛视为第一首情诗
[08:38] Your mom read you Valentine’s poems? Hello, therapy. 你妈妈给你读情诗吗 哎呦 某人需要心理治疗
[08:43] Chaucer. Chaucer. Parliament of Fowls. 乔叟《百鸟议会》
[08:48] Fowls. Parliament of Fowls. Chaucer. 鸟《百鸟议会》乔叟
[08:50] It has to be at least 283 pages long. The poem has to be long. 要至少有283页 但诗可没那么长
[08:55] Something published in1963. 是1963年出版的
[08:58] A butterfly indigenous to Great Britain. Why? 原产于英国的蝴蝶 为什么
[09:01] Something born… Something from Great Britain. 出生在…来自英国的
[09:05] Medieval. 中世纪
[09:07] Chaucer. Chaucer was Middle English. 乔叟 乔叟说中世纪英语
[09:10] Middle English spelling of the word “fowls.” F-O-W-L-E-S. 中世纪的英语拼写 不是现在这样
[09:15] There was a contemporary British author, Fowles. John Fowles. 有一位当代英国作家 叫福尔斯 约翰・福尔斯
[09:19] Will you type it into a search engine? 你可以搜索一下吗
[09:22] He wrote The Magus. He wrote The French Lieutenant’s Woman. 他写了《魔术师》 《法国中尉的女人》
[09:25] Anything in 1963 published in Great Britain? 1963年在英国出版过什么吗
[09:27] The Collector. 《收藏家》
[09:29] Collector. Baseball cards, skeleton keys, music boxes. 《收藏家》 棒球卡 万能钥匙 音乐盒
[09:32] These are things that are collected. 那都是收藏品
[09:35] 《收藏家》
[09:37] Reid. 瑞德
[09:41] -What did he look like? -I don’t really know. -他什么样 -我不知道
[09:44] He had a big coat on and a hat pulled down over his face. 他穿了大外套 还把帽子拉低盖住了脸
[09:47] So you can’t describe him at all, then? 你完全无法描述他吗
[09:49] Well, the part of his face that I could see was all messed up. 我能看到的他露出来的脸毁容了
[09:52] He was messed up? 他毁容了
[09:53] Yeah, scarred, all burned up. 对 疤痕 烧伤
[09:58] Burn scars. 烧伤疤痕
[09:59] It could explain the trouble moving. 怪不得他移动不便
[10:01] We know what the book is. The Collector by John Fowles. 我们知道那本书是什么了 约翰・福尔斯的《收藏家》
[10:04] -Are you sure? -Not absolutely, -你确定吗 -还不完全确定
[10:06] not until we see if the code works, but I have four separate libraries 我们得先看看密码能不能破解 但我让四家图书馆
[10:09] searching for the 1963 edition published in Great Britain. 寻找1963年在英国出版的那版了
[10:11] Well done, Reid. 好样的 瑞德
[10:12] Agent Gideon, there’s a call for you on line two. 吉迪恩探员 2号线有找你的电话
[10:15] He says it’s extremely urgent. 说有万分紧急的事
[10:17] -Is there a name? -Sort of. -说名字了吗 -算是吧
[10:18] He calls himself the Fisher King. 他自称渔王
[10:27] -This could be the UnSub, guys. -Why? -这可能是不明嫌犯 各位 -怎么说
[10:30] In mythology, the Fisher King is the Grail King. 传说中 渔王就是圣杯之王
[10:32] “Sir Kneighf,” it’s an anagram for “Fisher King.” “尼夫爵士”是“渔王”的变位词
[10:39] Fisher King’s at the end of all Grail quests. “渔王是所有圣杯任务的终点”
[10:45] Line two trapped and traced. 2号线已布置好跟踪
[10:51] Gideon. 我是吉迪恩
[10:52] What I had to do was not my fault! 我不得不做的事 不能怪我
[10:54] -Excuse me? -It was distasteful and barbaric! -什么 -那令人不快 十分野蛮
[10:59] -Who is this? -No one else had to be hurt! -你是谁 -再没有其他人需要受伤了
[11:02] You call yourself the Fisher King? 你自称渔王吗
[11:04] I told you there were rules! 我跟你说了 我有规则
[11:09] I’m actually more interested in exactly how you got all those burns. 我其实更想知道 你的烧伤疤痕都怎么来的
[11:15] Remember this next time you decide to step outside my instructions. 下次你决定违背我的指示时记住这点
[11:19] Agent Greenaway did not have to die like that. 格林纳威探员本不非得那样殒命
[11:26] 埃林・格林纳威
[11:46] Daddy? 爸爸
[11:50] Notify the OR she’s bleeding out. 通知手术室 她在大出血
[11:52] They’re going to need four units of O on the rapid infuser. 快速输血机需要四个单位的O型血
[11:54] -Yes, Doctor. -Fight with me here. Fight. -是 医生 -跟我一起撑住 撑住
[11:58] FBI. One of my agents was just brought in. 联邦调查局 我的一位探员刚被带来
[12:00] -Agent Hotchner. I am sorry, sir. -Anderson, where is she? -霍奇纳探员 我真抱歉 长官 -安德森 她在哪
[12:02] I got there just as the ambulance was leaving. 我到时救护车刚要走
[12:04] -Where is she, Anderson? -They just took her up to surgery. -她在哪 安德森 -他们刚带她去了手术室
[12:06] -Then she’s alive. -What do we know? -那她还活着 -我们都知道什么
[12:08] The local PD said someone forced her back door 本地警局说 有人闯入了她后门
[12:10] and surprised her in the living room, 在卧室偷袭了她
[12:11] that they were probably laying in wait for her, 还说凶手可能在屋里静待 等着她回来
[12:13] and after she was… 她被…
[12:16] It appears she dialled 911 herself before she passed out. 看来是她昏过去前 自己打了911报警
[12:19] Why weren’t we notified? 我们怎么没被通知
[12:21] The offender apparently took her ID and gun. 据说凶手拿走了她的身份证和枪
[12:22] The uniform I talked to didn’t even know 我问那些巡警时
[12:24] she was in the Bureau until I arrived on scene. 在我赶到前都不知道她是 联邦调查局的
[12:26] Get back over there. This is a federal crime scene. 马上回去 那是联邦调查局的犯罪现场
[12:27] Nobody touches anything. We process it. 不要让任何人碰 我们来处理
[12:29] -Go. -Yes, sir. -快去 -是 长官
[12:35] -Mrs Valez, are you there? -MRS VALEZ: Yes, Dr Reid, I am. -瓦莱兹太太 你在吗 -是 瑞德博士 我在
[12:38] I have a first edition of The Collector published in Great Britain in 1963. 我拿到了一本1963年 在英国出版的首版《收藏家》
[12:45] Wonderful. 太好了
[12:47] Mrs Valez, I’m going to read you a set of three numbers. 瓦莱兹太太 我会给你读三个一组的数字
[12:50] The first is gonna be a page number, 第一个是页码
[12:52] the second, a line number on that page, 第二个是该页的行数
[12:55] and the third, a word number in that line. 第三个是该行的字数
[12:57] -Do you understand me? -Yes, I understand. -你明白了吗 -是的
[13:00] -All right, the first is page 222. -Page 222. Got it. -好 第一组是222页 -222页 翻到了
[13:04] Line 23. 23行
[13:08] Line 23. Got it. 23行 找到了
[13:09] What is the 16th word on that line, Ms Valez? 这一行第16个字是什么 瓦莱兹太太
[13:12] “The.” 是THE
[13:14] “The.” Great. THE 很好
[13:17] Page 91, line 11, word 13. 第91页 第11行 第13个字
[13:23] “Path.” Does that make sense? 道路 能说得通吗
[13:24] “The path.” No, yeah, yeah, that absolutely makes sense. “道路”当然 完全说得通
[13:26] All right, please go to page 31. 好 请翻到31页
[13:30] Orderly needed in Room 452. 护工请前往452号病房
[13:31] Trap and trace got nothing. 追踪没查到任何东西
[13:34] UnSub used a disposable cell. 不明嫌犯用的是一次性手机
[13:38] We got our best CSU team. 我们派去了 最好的犯罪现场调查组团队
[13:39] If he left anything, a print, a hair, sweat, anything… 只要他留下了任何痕迹 指纹 头发 汗水 任何东西
[13:43] They’ll find it. 他们会找到的
[13:45] -I sent her home, Jason. -This wasn’t you. -是我让她回家的 贾森 -这不怪你
[13:48] I should’ve been clearer with Anderson. 我该把命令跟安德森说明白的
[13:51] Try Morgan and JJ again. 再联系一次莫根和珍珍
[13:52] I tried them three times. They’re out of cell range. 我打三次了 他们不在服务区
[13:54] Well, try them again. I don’t want them to hear about this on the news. 再打 我不希望他们从新闻上得知
[14:00] She was 16 when she was abducted. 她16岁被绑
[14:02] She’s 18 now. Her birthday was in August. 她现在18岁了 她的生日在8月
[14:09] Two years in that little cell. 在小牢房里关了两年
[14:12] All right, let’s go over this one more time. 好吧 我们再过一次
[14:13] She took off for school, but never got there, correct? 她离家去了学校 但没能到学校 是吧
[14:15] Correct. 对
[14:17] None of the neighbours saw her that morning? 邻居那天早上都没看到她吗
[14:18] It doesn’t even appear that they canvassed at all. 他们似乎根本没进行过排查
[14:21] Okay, JJ, I need you to see 珍珍 你去问问
[14:22] if the originating detective can meet us at the house 最初办案的警探 能否在她家和我们碰面
[14:24] because there’s just something really funky about this whole investigation. 这案子的调查太不对劲了
[14:27] Well, I will as soon as we re-enter the world of cell phone service. 等我们一回到手机信号覆盖区域 我就联系
[14:34] 南波士顿
[14:35] “通往终点的路 在他的起点开始”
[14:38] “先找到她 平复她早已破碎的心”
[14:41] “她坐在窗边 守护着骑士的秘密”
[14:44] “他可是为了冒险 而总不去见她”
[14:48] -Another puzzle? -It’s a riddle. -又是谜题吗 -是谜语
[14:50] “Began at his start.” His. “在他的起点开始”他的
[14:53] “The youngest holds the key.” “Sits in a window.” “钥匙在最小的那个手里” “坐在窗边”
[14:56] “Secrets.” “Adventure.” “秘密”“冒险”
[15:05] Secrets from her knight? “骑士的秘密”
[15:07] “Sits in a window.” “坐在窗边”
[15:09] She calls them your adventures. 她把那称为你的冒险
[15:13] “Would it be night, but always clear day.” 永无黑夜 天光明媚
[15:16] Could be bright lights? 是光吗
[15:17] WOSomeone delivered this to the desk last night for you. 昨晚有人把这送到了前台给你
[15:22] It’s never night in Las Vegas. 拉斯维加斯是不夜城
[15:24] Excuse me? 什么
[15:26] I need to be connected to the field office 请马上给我接离内华达州
[15:28] closest to Las Vegas, Nevada, immediately. 拉斯维加斯最近的外勤办事处
[15:32] Hi, this is Dr Spencer Reid 我是斯潘塞・瑞德博士
[15:33] with the Behavioral Analysis Unit at Quantico. 我是匡提科行为分析小组的
[15:36] Look, I need my mother picked up and brought to Virginia 我需要有人尽快去接我妈妈
[15:38] in protective custody as soon as possible. 以保护性监禁的形式送来弗吉尼亚
[15:41] We’re searching for an UnSub who shot one of our agents today, 我们在找一名不明嫌犯 此人今天还枪击了我们一位探员
[15:44] and I think he might know my mother, and I believe she may be in danger. 我认为他可能认识我妈妈 她可能有危险
[15:48] Yes. She’s at the Bennington Sanitarium 好 她在本宁顿疗养院
[15:53] in Las Vegas. 在拉斯维加斯
[15:55] Her name’s Diana Reid. She’s a patient there. 她叫黛安娜・瑞德 她是那里的病人
[16:02] Diana? There’s someone here to see you. 黛安娜 有人来见你了
[16:13] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[16:15] If there’s anything we can do… Yes, sir. We will. 如果需要我们做什么 是 长官 我们会的
[16:22] What’s up? 怎么了
[16:25] That was Hotch. 是霍奇
[16:26] Don’t tell me. Reid already figured it out, 别告诉我 瑞德已经破解出来了
[16:28] and we drove all the way out here for nothing, right? 我们这么大老远白跑了一趟 是吗
[16:30] -Derek. -What? -德瑞克 -怎么了
[16:33] What? 怎么了
[16:35] The… The UnSub. 不明嫌犯
[16:39] Elle was shot in her apartment this morning. 埃林今早在公寓被枪击了
[16:46] What? 什么
[16:55] What are you doing? I’m going back. -你干什么 -我要回去
[16:57] No, no, no. Hotch said not to. 不 霍奇说我们不用回去
[16:59] -I don’t give a damn what Hotch said. -Look, Derek, he’s right. -我不在乎霍奇怎么说 -德瑞克 他是对的
[17:02] There’s nothing we can do at the hospital, okay? 我们去了医院也帮不上忙
[17:04] But maybe we can find the UnSub through her, 但我们或许能通过她找到不明嫌犯
[17:07] through the victim’s profile, through Rebecca. 通过受害者的侧写 通过丽贝卡
[17:12] How bad? 多严重
[17:14] She’s in surgery. That’s all they know. 她在手术 他们只知道这个
[17:20] SURGICAL ASSISTANT: Pulse ox, 95%. 脉搏血氧95%
[17:24] Get that line. 包扎一下
[17:28] She’s flatlining. -她心脏停跳了
[17:29] Dad, it was hard growing up without you. -爸爸 没有你 成长的过程好艰辛
[17:32] -I’m sorry. -No, it wasn’t your fault. -对不起 -不 那不怪你
[17:39] I just missed you so much. 我就是好想你
[17:42] I’m always with you. 我一直都在你身边
[17:43] -What’s going to happen to me? -Happen? That’s up to you, baby. -我接下来会怎么样 -怎么样 那要看你了 宝贝
[17:50] That’s up to you. 那要看你了
[17:53] -Any word? -Nope. -有消息吗 -没有
[17:56] I called JJ. I told her we’d call them if anything changed. 我联系了珍珍 我跟她说 如果情况有变再通知她
[18:03] -What’s all that? -This UnSub’s extremely organised. -那是什么 -不明嫌犯非常有条理
[18:06] He sounded truly shocked that we didn’t follow the rules. 我们没遵守规则 他似乎相当震惊
[18:09] He honestly believed we would simply listen to his directions. 他真以为我们会按他的指示行事
[18:12] He’s delusional. He thinks he’s a mythological king. 他有妄想症 他自以为是传说中的王
[18:15] But delusion and this level of organisation 但妄想和如此的条理性
[18:17] are almost mutually exclusive. 几乎不可能同时出现
[18:19] You don’t meticulously plan contacts in the real world 要在现实世界里精心布置计划
[18:22] if you’re suffering psychotic breaks from reality. 就不可能因精神疾病和现实脱节
[18:26] -How is she? -No word yet. -她怎么样了 -还没有消息
[18:29] -Is the scene processed? -They’re finished. -现场处理好了吗 -已经处理完了
[18:31] We still have it locked up tight, though. 我们还封锁着现场
[18:32] -They find anything? -CSU found a partial print. -有发现吗 -犯罪现场调查组发现了不完整指纹
[18:35] The shooter wrote a message on the wall in the blood, 枪手用血在墙上写了字
[18:37] and, in one of the smudges, they found a whorl pattern. 他们在其中一块血污里发现了螺纹
[18:39] They made a lift. They aren’t sure whether it’s enough to get a hit, 他们进行了提取 不敢确保能匹配到什么
[18:41] but they are processing it now. 但正在进行处理呢
[18:46] 规则
[18:49] Rules. 规则
[18:57] She’s okay. Your mom. 她没事 你妈妈
[19:01] They just picked her up. She’s flying here right now. 他们刚接上了她 她正在飞来
[19:05] I forgot she used to always read me this poem. 我忘了她以前总给我读这首诗
[19:10] -It’s funny, huh? -Funny? -真有趣 是吧 -怎么了
[19:12] I should have realised this sooner. Nobody knows things like the fact 我早该意识到的 没人知道像是
[19:14] that JJ collects butterflies except for me. 珍珍收藏蝴蝶这种事 只有我知道
[19:17] People tell me their secrets all the time. 人们总把自己的秘密告诉我
[19:19] I think it’s because they know I don’t have anyone to betray them to. 他们应该是知道 我也没人可泄露他们的秘密
[19:22] Except my mother. I tell her pretty much everything. 除了我妈妈 我什么都跟她说
[19:28] I don’t think anyone would mind. 我觉得大家不会介意的
[19:29] Do you know that I write her a letter every day? 你知道我每天都给她写信吗
[19:32] -That’s nice. -Depends on why I write her. -好温馨 -那要看我为什么给她写信了
[19:36] What do you mean? 什么意思
[19:37] I write her letters so I won’t feel so guilty about not visiting her. 我给她写信 这样我就不会对 不去见她那么内疚了
[19:47] Did you know that schizophrenia is genetically passed? 你知道精神分裂是会遗传的吗
[19:59] All of her things are still right here. We kept it all, 她的东西还都在这里 我们都保留了
[20:03] everything that was in her room, in case she ever… 原本在她房间里的一切 万一她再…
[20:08] -You said there was a videotape? -Yes, ma’am. -你说有段录像 -对 女士
[20:11] The man who abducted your daughter sent it to us. 是绑架了你女儿的男人寄给我们的
[20:15] -You’re sure it’s Rebecca? -Yes, ma’am, we’re sure. -你确定是丽贝卡吗 -是的 女士 我们确定
[20:19] Ma’am, I don’t mean to impose, 女士 无意打扰
[20:21] but we’ve had ourselves a really long drive. 但我们开过来这一路真的好长
[20:23] -You got any coffee? -Excuse me? -你有咖啡吗 -什么
[20:25] -I’ll come with you, ma’am. -Oh. Certainly. Sure. -我陪你去吧 女士 -好的 没问题
[20:34] Detective, 警探
[20:38] I’ve seen kids missing for a decade, 我见过有孩子失踪十年
[20:40] and their rooms looks exactly the way they did the day that they left. 他们的房间还是按照失踪那天 原样保存了下来
[20:44] Parents don’t just pack up their kid’s stuff 父母不会把孩子的东西打包
[20:45] and put them in boxes in the garage. 放进箱子 存在车库里
[20:48] Parents don’t give up ever. 父母永远不会放弃
[20:50] What the hell is going on here? 这到底怎么回事
[20:52] This wasn’t exactly a cut-and-dried missing. 这不是一般的失踪案
[20:54] This Rebecca is no angel. 这个丽贝卡不是什么天使
[20:56] She was in trouble, a lot of it all the time. 她是个麻烦精 总在惹麻烦
[20:59] -What kind of trouble? -You name it. -什么样的麻烦 -什么都有
[21:01] Dope, vandalism, theft, truancy. 毒品 破坏公物 盗窃 旷课
[21:04] Nobody even blinked when she didn’t show up for school that day. 她那天没去学校都没人多想
[21:07] She was a part-time attendee at best. 她也就偶尔去去学校
[21:09] None of that was in the report. 这些报告里都没写
[21:11] -Now, why would it be? -Because it’s relevant, Detective. -怎么会写呢 -因为这是相关信息 警探
[21:15] Look, when uniforms filed the initial report, 巡警提交初步报告时
[21:18] missing persons never did a supplemental 失踪人口都没进行后续调查
[21:20] because the girl had run away five or six times before. 因为那姑娘此前已经离家过五六次了
[21:22] She didn’t run away this time, did she? 她这次可不是离家出走 是吧
[21:24] Well, yeah, apparently not. 对 看来不是
[21:26] Nobody even bothered to look for this girl for two years? 两年了 都没人去找过这女孩吗
[21:29] No. 对
[21:31] Why? Why was she acting out? 为什么 她为什么这么不乖
[21:32] Was there a problem at home? Was there abuse? 家里有事吗 有人虐待她吗
[21:35] Abuse? 虐待
[21:37] From the moment we brought her into the house, 自我们把她带回家
[21:39] we treated Rebecca like an angel. 我们就把丽贝卡当天使般宠爱
[21:41] You just said, “Brought her into the house.” 你刚说“把她带回家”
[21:43] When she was five years old, we took Rebecca in as a foster child, 她五岁大时 我们把丽贝卡领回家 作为寄养儿童
[21:47] and, after a couple of years, we adopted her. 几年后 我们领养了她
[21:50] Where are her birth parents? 她的生父母呢
[21:52] Something happened to the whole family. 他们一家出了事
[21:54] Did she ever talk about it? 她谈过那事吗
[21:56] I don’t even think she remembered it. She was just a little girl. 我觉得她应该都不记得 她当时还太小
[21:59] So her name hasn’t always been Bryant? 所以她并不是一直姓布莱恩特
[22:02] No. It was Garner. 对 原本姓加纳
[22:06] Rebecca Garner. 丽贝卡・加纳
[22:10] Please. 拜托
[22:12] I brought your dinner. It’s chicken. 我给你拿晚餐来了 鸡肉
[22:16] I’m sick. I need a doctor. 我病了 我需要医生
[22:19] -You like chicken. -No. No. -你喜欢鸡肉 -不
[22:23] -Just take the chains off me. Please. -No, you’ll try to escape. -给我解开镣铐吧 求你 -不行 你会企图逃跑的
[22:26] No, I won’t. I promise. 不 我不会 我保证
[22:29] I’ll be back for your tray in half an hour. 我半小时后回来拿托盘
[22:33] Why don’t you just kill me, you son of a bitch? 你干吗不直接杀了我 你个混蛋
[22:38] Because I love you too much, Rebecca. 因为我太爱你了 丽贝卡
[22:58] -Garcia. -Hey, it’s Morgan. -加西亚 -喂 是莫根
[23:00] Derek, what do you need? 德瑞克 你需要什么
[23:01] Garcia, I need information on an adoption. 加西亚 我需要一宗领养的信息
[23:03] -Name? -Adopted name is Rebecca Bryant. -姓名 -被领养后叫丽贝卡・布莱恩特
[23:05] -Birth name is Garner. -Where? -原名是加纳 -地点
[23:07] Somewhere around South Boston, Virginia, 13 years ago. 在弗吉尼亚州南波士顿一带 13年前
[23:11] -Nothing. -Nothing? -没有 -没有吗
[23:13] I’ll try just the name with a wider search. 我用这个名字扩大搜索看看
[23:16] Okay, there’s a Rebecca Garner 好 有个丽贝卡・加纳
[23:18] who was adopted by a Mr and Mrs Joseph Bryant 被乔瑟夫・布莱恩特夫妇领养
[23:21] on December 4th, 1993, in Clark County, Nevada. 时间是1993年12月4日 在内华达州克拉克郡
[23:25] Wait. Nevada? 等等 内华达州吗
[23:26] -That’s what it says. The rest is sealed. -Garcia, unseal it. -就这么写的 其他的封存了 -加西亚 解封
[23:29] I need to know what happened to that girl’s family 我需要知道那姑娘一家遭遇了什么
[23:31] -that caused her to need adopting. -Okay, I’ll work on it. -导致她要被人领养 -好 我就查
[23:37] -Coffee? -No. -喝咖啡吗 -不
[23:43] We don’t have enough for a profile yet, not a good one? 我们还没掌握足够信息给出侧写 至少不能给出准确侧写
[23:47] No. 对
[23:49] -Some generalities? -Not enough to catch him. -那大概呢 -不足以抓到他
[23:53] The press conference was the thing to do, right? 新闻发布会没做错吧
[23:57] Sorry? 什么
[24:00] It brought the UnSub out into the open. He made a mistake. 让不明嫌犯走了出来 犯了错误
[24:02] He left a partial print. We wouldn’t have had that. 他留下了不完整指纹 我们本来不可能得到这个
[24:07] -No. -It was really the only way to go. -对 -那真的是唯一的办法
[24:11] I did the right thing. I did my job. 我做得对 我尽了职
[24:15] Elle will understand that. 埃林会理解的
[24:21] She’ll understand. 她会理解的
[24:29] I’m afraid. 我好怕
[24:31] What if I don’t come out of it? What if I don’t wake up? 如果我撑不过来呢 如果我醒不过来呢
[24:36] You keep talking like you don’t have any choice, Peanut. 你总说得好像你别无选择 宝贝
[24:39] You can choose to fight, to beat the odds. 你可以选择抗争 战胜不利局面
[24:43] It’s up to you. 这要看你了
[24:48] What if I want to stay with you? 如果我想留下陪你呢
[24:53] Well, that’s a choice, too. 那也是个选择
[25:02] That’s why you’re so skinny, you know. Too much coffee. 所以你才这么瘦 咖啡喝太多
[25:07] Thanks a lot, guys. I’ve got her. 多谢了 各位 把她交给我吧
[25:13] You know I’m terrified of flying. 你知道我很怕飞行
[25:16] I know, Mom. I’m sorry. 我知道 妈妈 对不起
[25:17] Well, then why did you have those fascists arrest me? 那你干吗让那些法西斯逮捕我
[25:20] Mom, they’re not fascists, and you were not arrested. 妈妈 他们不是法西斯 你也没被捕
[25:23] I’m trying to protect you. 我是想保护你
[25:25] By forcing me to do the one thing that frightens me more than anything else? 逼我做一件我最害怕的事吗
[25:30] I need to show you something. Follow me. 我要带你看样东西 跟我来
[25:46] -Yeah. Talk to me. -Not only did I find your records, -嗯 说吧 -我不仅查到了记录
[25:49] I found some newspaper articles about your girl. 还有关于那姑娘的新闻报道
[25:51] Newspaper articles? 新闻报道
[25:52] Yeah, apparently, most of Rebecca Garner’s family died 对 看来丽贝卡一家基本都死于了
[25:54] in a house fire in 1992. Faulty electrical wiring in their tract house. 1992年的房屋失火 他们的地区住宅发生了线路故障
[25:59] So when she was four. 那时她才四岁
[26:02] Yeah, Mrs Garner, both Garner boys, one of the Garner girls. 对 加纳太太和两个儿子 一个女儿 都死了
[26:05] Rebecca was found in the backyard, crying but unharmed. 丽贝卡被发现时在后院大哭 但她没事
[26:07] -How’d she get there? -Her father, probably. -她怎么会跑到那儿去 -可能是她父亲抱过去的
[26:10] He was a teacher at a Vegas public school, 他是维加斯一所公立学校的老师
[26:12] and he tried to save the rest of the family, 他本来还想救其余家人
[26:13] but he suffered massive burns to his entire body and nearly died. 但他严重烧伤 差点丧命
[26:16] He spent years in a burn ICU, and it was during that time 他在烧伤重症监护室躺了很多年 就在那段时间里
[26:20] that he gave up his parental rights to Rebecca 他放弃了丽贝卡的抚养权
[26:23] so that she could be put up for adoption 好让她被人领养
[26:24] because there was no other family. 因为她没有别的亲人了
[26:25] Could explain her acting out. 怪不得她总惹事
[26:27] You watch your whole family die in front of you? 眼看着全家人烧死啊
[26:29] Her father was awarded a huge settlement 父亲从建造那片房屋的开发商那里
[26:31] from the contractors that built the development. 拿到了一大笔赔偿金
[26:33] They were using faulty materials. 他们用了有问题的材料
[26:35] Good work, Garcia. Print it up for me, all right? We’ll be back pretty soon. 好样的 加西亚 给我打出来 我们很快就回去
[26:39] Huh! 哈
[26:40] What? Something else? 怎么了 还有吗
[26:42] No, it just says here that after the father left the medical hospital, 不 根据记录 父亲离开医院后
[26:46] he spent a few years at a Vegas Sanitarium. Bennington. 在维加斯一座疗养院待了几年 本宁顿
[26:49] -That mean something to you? -Yeah, that’s where… -你有印象吗 -有 那是…
[26:53] -Garcia? -I gotta go. -加西亚 -我得挂了
[26:57] Could that be… 会是…
[26:59] 尼夫爵士搜索完成
[27:09] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:14] -This is where you work? -This is where we meet. -这是你工作的地方吗 -我们在这里开会
[27:18] My desk, see, it’s right out there in the bullpen area. 我的办公桌就在外面大办公室里
[27:23] The table’s round. 圆桌
[27:24] Yeah, just like I wrote you in my letters. 对 就像我在信里跟你说的那样
[27:28] Yes, just like you wrote in your letters. 是啊 就像你在信里说的那样
[27:32] Dr Jessen gave me the book you brought. Margery Kempe. 捷森医生把你带去的书给我了 玛杰里・肯普
[27:38] She’s your favourite. 她是你最喜欢的作家
[27:41] That particular book is one of her minor works. 那本书是她不太好的一本
[27:45] Mom, no! Don’t touch… Don’t. 妈妈 别 别碰
[27:47] You can’t grab stuff off the board. This key is evidence. 你不能拿板子上的东西 这关键是证据
[27:53] Mom, the UnSub that we’re looking for… 妈妈 我们在找的不明嫌犯
[27:55] The bad guy knows things about my colleagues’ personal lives, 那个坏人知道关于我同事私生活的事
[27:59] things that only you would know. 只有你知道的事
[28:02] Do you write about them in your journals? 你会把这些事写进日记吗
[28:05] My journals are none of the government’s business. 我的日记跟政府无关
[28:07] I’m not the government, Mom. 我不是政府 妈妈
[28:08] Well, this certainly looks like a government office. 这看上去就是政府办公室
[28:12] Mother, do you write about my colleagues’ personal lives? 妈妈 你是否写过我同事私生活的事
[28:15] Why did you bring me here, Spencer? 你为什么带我来这里 斯潘塞
[28:21] I need to ask you some things about a man I think you might know, 我需要问你一些问题 是关于一个你可能认识的人
[28:23] a bad man. He’s killed some people, and he’s holding a girl hostage. 一个坏人 他杀了人 还关押了一个女孩
[28:27] You think I know someone like that? 你觉得我认识那样的人
[28:30] Will you just watch the tape and see if he sounds familiar? 你能不能看一段录像 看看他的声音是否耳熟
[28:46] I had to make sure I had your complete attention. 我需要确保你们会打起十二分精神来
[28:50] I assure you that you will all understand in the end 相信我 你们最终都会理解
[28:53] why it must be this way. You might even thank me. 为什么非要如此 你们甚至可能会感激我
[28:59] -You do know him? -I’m sure it’s Randall Garner. -你认识他吗 -他肯定是兰道・加纳
[29:05] Randall Garner? 兰道・加纳?
[29:06] He was with me at the hospital. He’s a very emotionally disturbed man. 他曾跟我一起在医院 他的情绪很不稳定
[29:11] Reid, I got to the end of the IP string. 瑞德 我查到IP地址了
[29:14] Sir Kneighf, the Fisher King, his name is Randall Garner. 尼夫爵士 渔王 他叫兰道・加纳
[29:18] He’s Rebecca Bryant’s biological father. 他是丽贝卡・布莱恩特的生父
[29:29] Reid and Garcia think they’ve ID’d the UnSub. 瑞德和加西亚认为 他们已确认了不明嫌犯身份
[29:32] -How? -I don’t know, -怎么确定的 -我不知道
[29:33] but they want to know how to proceed. -但他们在问接下来怎么办
[29:34] Well, one of us should be there. You go. -我们该有人过去 你去吧
[29:37] I want to be here when she comes out of surgery. 我想等她出手术室
[29:39] -Call me immediately. -Immediately. -到时马上联系我 -好
[29:42] -Hotch? -Yeah? -霍奇 -嗯
[29:44] The only way for the organisation level 他这么有条理 唯一的可能
[29:46] to be so high is the UnSub believes it’s all real. 就是不明嫌犯相信一切都是真的
[29:48] He believes he’s the keeper of the Grail and needs us to find it. 他相信自己是圣杯守护者 需要我们去找到它
[29:52] We have to make him understand that isn’t real. 我们得让他明白 那不是真的
[29:56] Right. 好
[30:01] -I can’t believe she’s real. -What do you mean? -真不敢相信她是真的 -什么意思
[30:04] Whenever he talked about Rebecca, he never said she was his daughter. 每次他提到丽贝卡时 他从未说过 那是他女儿
[30:08] He said all his children died in the fire. 他说他的孩子都死于了大火
[30:11] He spoke of a Rebecca more in the abstract. 他只说有个丽贝卡 很抽象
[30:16] I really thought she was a metaphor and not an actual human being. 我还以为她只是隐喻 不是真人
[30:22] -An ideal. -A Grail? -一个理想 -一个圣杯吗
[30:25] He thinks he’s the Fisher King. 他自诩为渔王
[30:27] -Who does? -Randall Garner, our UnSub. -谁 -不明嫌犯兰道・加纳
[30:29] He believes you’re all modern-day Knights of the Round Table. 他认为你们都是当今的圆桌骑士
[30:35] Derek Morgan, this is my mother, Diana Reid. 德瑞克・莫根 这是我妈妈 黛安娜・瑞德
[30:38] That’s your mother? 这是你妈?
[30:40] Ma’am, it’s a pleasure to meet you. 女士 认识你很高兴
[30:43] So where are we on finding this son of a bitch? 那混蛋找得怎么样了
[30:45] I rechecked all the clues. 我重过了一遍所有线索
[30:46] There’s nothing that points to an address. 没有任何线索指向地址
[30:48] The adoption records for Rebecca list an address of the fire, 丽贝卡的领养记录列出了火灾地址
[30:51] so I made a call to Nevada, and it’s vacant. No one ever rebuilt. 我给内华达州打了电话 但那里闲置着 没人进行过重建
[30:54] Nevada? So we don’t even know what state he’s in? 内华达州 那我们甚至不知道 他在哪个州吗
[30:56] I’ll search tax records, see if he owns any property. 我来查查税务记录 看他是否拥有地产
[30:58] -Excuse me? -Mom, do you want to wait at my… -不好意思 -妈妈 你去我…
[31:01] Just before the agents got me from the hospital, 探员去医院接我之前
[31:04] a man delivered this to me. 有个男人把这个送来给了我
[31:06] It’s a photo of a house with an address on the back. 是一栋房子的照片 背后还有个地址
[31:10] Shiloh, Virginia? That’s only 10 miles from here. 弗吉尼亚州夏伊洛 那离这里才16公里
[31:25] Heads up, guys. It’s open. 小心 各位 门没关
[31:44] Hotch. 霍奇
[31:49] Guys, listen up. I guess he wants us to know 各位 听好 看来他希望我们知道
[31:51] we’re in the right place, so keep your eyes open. 我们找对了地方 你们都把眼睛瞪大
[31:56] Let’s go. 我们走
[32:16] It’s Morgan. We’re clear. 我是莫根 这里安全
[32:31] There’s someone upstairs. 楼上有人
[32:37] -Where? -I saw a shadow. -哪里 -我看到了一个影子
[32:39] Randall Garner! FBI! 兰道・加纳 联邦调查局
[32:46] Garner? Come out, Garner! 加纳 出来
[33:00] -He’s in there. -All right, cover me. I’m going to go in. -他在那里 -好 掩护我 我冲进去
[33:03] -No, wait. Wait. Wait. -What? What? -不 等等 -怎么了
[33:05] Mr Garner? My name’s Spencer Reid. 加纳先生 我是斯潘塞・瑞德
[33:08] You were in the hospital with my mother. 你曾跟我妈妈住过同一家医院
[33:09] I think she might have confused you. 她可能让你产生了错误想法
[33:12] All we want to do is help Rebecca. 我们只是想帮助丽贝卡
[33:15] That’s exactly what you want, right? That’s why you sent us the puzzles. 那也是你想要的吧 所以你才把谜题寄给我们
[33:18] That’s why you said you’d hoped you’d be seeing us soon? 所以你才说 希望能尽早见到我们
[33:21] Ask the question. 问问题
[33:23] There is no magical question, Mr Garner. 没有神奇问题 加纳先生
[33:26] He believes that if I ask him the right question, it’ll heal all of his wounds. 他认为只要我问对了问题 就能治愈他所有的伤
[33:30] -Do you know the question? -I know what he wants. -你知道问题吗 -我知道他想要什么
[33:34] I’m going to move to where he can see me. 我要让他看到我
[33:35] -Reid! Reid! -Reid, no! -瑞德 -瑞德 别
[33:37] -Fall back. -Reid! -退后 -瑞德
[33:39] Reid, no! 瑞德 别
[33:41] Wait a minute, Reid. Wait! 等等 瑞德
[33:44] Stay calm, Mr Garner. 别激动 加纳先生
[33:45] Ask the question, Sir Percival. 问问题 珀西维尔爵士
[33:47] I told you, I’m not Percival. 我跟你说了 我不是珀西维尔
[33:50] My name is Dr Spencer Reid from the FBI. 我叫斯潘塞・瑞德 来自联邦调查局
[33:53] You were in the hospital with my mother, Diana. 你曾跟我妈妈黛安娜住过同一家医院
[33:55] If you want the Grail, you must ask the question! 如果你想得到圣杯 你就得问问题
[33:57] She’s not a Grail. 她不是圣杯
[33:59] She’s your daughter. Her name’s Rebecca. 她是你女儿 她叫丽贝卡
[34:01] My daughters died in a fire, and my son and my wife. 我女儿死在了大火里 我儿子和妻子也是
[34:05] -Rebecca lived. -No! -丽贝卡没死 -不
[34:06] Your mother, she explained it all to me. 你妈妈 她全跟我解释过了
[34:09] My mother’s a paranoid schizophrenic 我妈妈患有偏执型精神分裂
[34:10] who’d forget to eat if she wasn’t properly medicated and supervised. 如果没按时吃药 没人监督 甚至会忘记吃饭
[34:13] She made me realise none of it was real. 她让我明白 那些都不是真的
[34:15] I didn’t lose Rebecca. She never existed in the first place. 我没失去丽贝卡 她根本就不存在
[34:19] She does exist, Mr Garner, 她存在 加纳先生
[34:22] and we’re here to help her. 我们是来帮她的
[34:33] Hotch, Morgan, 霍奇 莫根
[34:35] I think maybe it’d be better if you guys waited downstairs. 你们最好还是去楼下等
[34:39] What? 什么
[34:40] Mr Garner and I are just going to talk alone up here. 加纳先生和我要单独在这里谈谈
[34:43] Go ahead and talk, Reid, but we’re not going anywhere. 你谈吧 瑞德 但我们哪都不去
[34:46] Ask the question, I’ll be healed, and you may take the Grail. 问问题 我就能痊愈 你就可以拿走圣杯
[34:50] Just ask the question, Sir Knight. 问问题吧 骑士
[34:54] -I can’t. -Heal me! -我不能 -治愈我吧
[34:58] Mr Garner, a Fisher King wound cannot be healed by somebody else. 加纳先生 渔王的伤别人治愈不了
[35:04] It’s not a wound of the body. It’s a wound of the memory, 那不是身体的伤 而是记忆的伤
[35:08] a wound of the mind. 头脑的伤
[35:11] It’s a wound that only you can find and a wound that only you can heal. 那伤只有你能找到 只有你能治愈
[35:17] Just ask the question. 问问题吧
[35:20] There’s only one question that matters, Mr Garner. 重要的问题只有一个 加纳先生
[35:25] There’s only one really important question. 只有一个问题很重要
[35:29] Can you forgive yourself? 你能原谅自己吗
[35:33] I couldn’t get to them. 我救不了他们
[35:35] If you tell me where she is, you can save Rebecca now. 如果你告诉我她在哪 你现在就能救丽贝卡
[35:41] Tell me where Rebecca is. 告诉我丽贝卡在哪
[35:42] You already know. I sent your mother the map. 你已经知道了 我把地图寄给你妈妈了
[35:47] -What map? -Can I forgive myself? -什么地图 -我能原谅自己吗
[35:53] No, I can’t. 我不能
[35:55] Run! 跑
[36:02] Don’t move, Reid! Don’t move! 别动 瑞德
[36:05] Get him out. Get… Let’s go! Let’s go! 带他出去 我们走
[36:08] The girl! Let’s go! 我们走
[36:11] What the hell was that? He had a bomb. -怎么回事 -他有炸弹
[36:13] You didn’t think we needed to know that? 你就没想着告诉我们吗
[36:14] I told you to go downstairs. But you didn’t say bomb. -我叫你们下楼了 -你可没说有炸弹
[36:16] -You left that part out. -Stop! Stop! Stop! -这你没说 -停下
[36:18] What do you mean, stop? The house is on fire, Reid. Let’s go! 什么叫“停下” 房子着火了 瑞德 我们快走
[36:20] Just let me think. Let me think. He’s the Fisher King. This is his castle. 让我想想 他是渔王 这是他的城堡
[36:23] Rebecca has got to be here. 丽贝卡肯定就在这里
[36:24] Reid, there may not be time for a search. Let’s go. 瑞德 可能没时间搜索了 我们走
[36:26] Location’s on the map that he gave to my mother. 他给我妈妈的地图上的地点
[36:27] Reid, all she told us about was that photo. Let’s go. 瑞德 她只跟我们说了那张照片 我们走吧
[36:33] Down… I think she’s in the basement downstairs. 楼下 她在楼下的地下室里
[36:35] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[36:36] I’m in here! Rebecca! Rebecca! -我在这里 -丽贝卡
[36:38] Is the house on fire? 房子着火了吗
[36:40] She’s in here. Rebecca! 她在这里 丽贝卡
[36:43] I’m chained! Get me out of here. I’m chained. 我被铐住了 救我出去
[36:47] -Here. I got the bed. -Hurry! -来 我把床搬开 -快点
[36:50] -He called me Sir Percival. -Hurry! -他喊我珀西维尔爵士 -快点
[36:52] -Reid, hurry. -The key. Reid, the key. -瑞德 快点 -钥匙 瑞德
[36:53] “The youngest one holds the key.” Tell me you’ve got the key. “钥匙在最小的那个手里” 你有钥匙吧
[36:56] Come on, man. Let’s go. 来 快点
[36:59] Let’s go! We got no time. Let’s go! 快点 我们没时间了
[37:04] -You got her? -Yeah. -你抱着她 -好
[37:05] Let’s go. 我们走
[37:13] “It has been said, ‘Time heals all wounds.’ “人们说时间治愈一切创伤”
[37:16] “I do not agree. The wounds remain. “但我不同意 伤会一直延续”
[37:20] “In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, “日久天长 大脑为了保护其神智”
[37:23] “covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens. “会用疤痕盖住伤 疼痛便削减了”
[37:26] “But it is never gone.” Rose Kennedy. “但它永不会消失”萝丝・肯尼迪
[37:31] Dad, there’s something… 爸爸 有件事…
[37:34] It’s okay. 没事的
[37:35] No, I want to say it. 不 我想说出来
[37:38] That day… I was just mad that day. 那天 我好生气
[37:41] I wanted you to teach me to ride my bike. 我想要你教我骑自行车
[37:43] I knew that you had to work. 我知道你还有工作
[37:46] I was just being selfish and childish. 我好自私 好幼稚
[37:50] Baby, you were eight. 宝贝 你当时才八岁
[37:53] I said, “I hate you, Daddy.” 我说“我恨你 爸爸”
[37:56] Those are the last words that I ever said to you. 那是我对你说的最后的话
[37:59] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 宝贝
[38:01] I’ve thought so many times that I wish… 我好多次想 我多希望…
[38:04] I wish that I had said… 我多希望我说的是…
[38:08] I love you, Daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[38:10] I love you, too, Peanut, very much. 我也爱你 宝贝 我好爱你
[38:20] I can’t stay with you. 我不能留下陪你
[38:24] That’s all right. 没关系
[38:26] Will I ever see you again? 我还能再见到你吗
[38:28] I’ll be here when it’s time. 等时候到了 我会在的
[38:33] I love you. 我爱你
[38:47] There you are. Sleep. You’re gonna be fine. 你醒了 睡吧 你会没事的
[39:12] Elle’s out of surgery. She’s going to be okay. 埃林手术结束了 她会没事的
[39:15] Good. 很好
[39:17] -Is Gideon still at the hospital? -Yeah. How’s Rebecca? -吉迪恩还在医院吗 -对 丽贝卡怎么样了
[39:20] She’s in the hospital, but she should be all right. 她在医院 但她应该会没事
[39:22] Physically maybe. 身体可能会没事
[39:26] Thank you, everyone. All of you. 谢谢大家 谢谢你们所有人
[39:31] Well, we could’ve only gone so far without Mrs Reid. 没有瑞德太太我们是做不到的
[39:49] Mom, we found her. Rebecca’s safe. 妈妈 我们找到她了 丽贝卡安全了
[39:53] You helped us save her life. 你帮我们救了她
[40:04] -Is it time for lunch yet? -What? -午餐时间到了吗 -什么
[40:07] I’m lecturing everyone on Tristan and Isolde. 我要给大家讲特里斯坦和伊索尔德
[40:09] They’re all gathering in my room after lunch. 午餐后 大家会去我房间集合
[40:14] Can I attend the lecture, too? 我也可以去吗
[40:16] -Have you read any of the material? -I’ve had them read to me. -你读材料了吗 -有人给我读过
[40:21] Wonderful. That’s the best way, isn’t it? 太好了 那样最好了 是吧
[40:25] Yes, ma’am, by far. 是啊 最好了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme