时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Morgan, your friend’s resort better be as nice as you say it is. | 莫根 你朋友的度假酒店 最好跟你说的一样好 |
[00:45] | Hey, I never said it was his. | 我从未说过那是他的 |
[00:46] | He just manages the place, but trust me when I tell you it is off the hook. | 他只是在那做管理 但相信我 那里真的棒极了 |
[00:51] | Hot sunny days, cool breezes at night, | 白天晴朗 晚上凉爽 |
[00:53] | never-ending tropical drinks with the little umbrellas and nothing | 不间断供应的热带饮品 杯口插着小伞 |
[00:56] | but young, beautiful adults looking to make vacation memories. | 还有年轻貌美的人们 等着拥有一份完美的假期记忆 |
[00:59] | -Male and female, right? -Elle, two weeks of pure heaven. | -男女都有吗 -艾尔 那可是两周的天堂之旅啊 |
[01:04] | I can’t imagine what two weeks away from this place is going to feel like. | 我简直无法想象 离开这个地方两周之久会是什么感受 |
[01:08] | Well, you know, you better thank your man upstairs | 你知道的 这要感谢楼上的老大 |
[01:09] | for making it the whole team. | 是他让整个团队都能休假 |
[01:10] | Otherwise, you know they’d find a reason | 否则他们肯定会找个理由 |
[01:12] | -to bring us back up in here. -Why? They got other teams. | -让我们回到这鬼地方 -为什么 他们没其他团队了吗 |
[01:14] | Okay, you can go on believing that if you want to, | 好吧 随便你怎么想 |
[01:16] | but I am not answering my cell phone. | 但我肯定是不会接任何电话的 |
[01:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:19] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[01:21] | Pretty boy. Last chance. | 靓仔 最后一次机会了 |
[01:24] | I can get my man to swing you a hotel room for practically nothing. | 我可以让我朋友给你订个房间 基本上用不了多少钱 |
[01:27] | Even you might get a little loving out there. | 即便是你可能也能享受一场浪漫之旅 |
[01:29] | Thanks anyway. | 不了 谢谢 |
[01:30] | -Oh, come on, Reid, live a little, huh? -I have to go. Going home. | -拜托 瑞德 有点生活吧 -我要走了 得回家了 |
[01:33] | -Have a good one, guys. -Bye. | -大家假期愉快 -再见 |
[01:39] | He look okay to you? | 你觉得他还好吗 |
[01:40] | He looks about the way I would | 如果要我与家人共度两周 |
[01:41] | if I was going to spend two weeks with my family. | 我看起来也会像他这样 |
[01:43] | Hey, don’t knock family. | 别这样说家人 |
[01:45] | I’m going to get nothing but for the next 336 hours. | 接下来336个小时 我都会跟我的家人在一起 |
[01:47] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[01:48] | Haley’s got a list of chores a mile long and I can’t wait. | 海莉给我列了张超级长的家务活清单 我都等不及了 |
[01:50] | The biggest decision I gotta make is what I’m gonna do first. | 我要做的最重要的决定 就是从哪一个开始做起 |
[01:52] | I bet you she has a thought or two about that as well. | 我敢说对于这个她已经有主意了 |
[01:55] | -Bring it on. -I’ll be lost in a cabin in the woods | -假期开始了 -接下来两周 |
[01:56] | for the next two weeks. Do not call me for anything. | 我会迷失在林中小屋 任何事都别打电话给我 |
[01:59] | Have a great time. You all deserve a break. | 假期愉快 你们都该好好休息一下了 |
[02:01] | Seriously, don’t call. | 说真的 不要打电话给我 |
[02:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:44] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[02:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[03:03] | My darling, I must go out now for a while. | 亲爱的 我现在要出去一会儿 |
[03:10] | But I promise you, it will all be over soon. | 但我向你保证 这一切马上就会结束 |
[03:16] | One way or another, it will all be over. | 无论怎样 都会结束的 |
[04:15] | Writer Elbert Hubbard said, | 作家埃尔伯特・哈伯德曾说过 |
[04:17] | “No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.” | “没有人比刚结束度假的人 更需要一场假期了” |
[04:26] | -Come on, did I lie to you? -You did not lie. | -看看 我骗你了吗 -你没有 |
[04:30] | -Oh, yes. Thank you. -Thank you. | -是吧 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:35] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[04:36] | -There you are. -Yes, sir. My man, Mr Gerald Dupree. | -你在这呢 -是的 我的朋友 杰拉德・杜普里先生 |
[04:41] | -How you doing, man? -I’m wonderful. I’m wonderful. | -最近过得好吗 兄弟 -棒极了 |
[04:43] | Look at you holding it together. | 看看你 身材保持得真好 |
[04:45] | -Look at him. -Hey, I’m trying, baby. | -看看他 -我有在努力啦 |
[04:46] | This right here is my partner from the FBI, Ms Elle Greenaway. | 这是我在联邦调查局的搭档 艾尔・格林纳威小姐 |
[04:49] | You didn’t tell me she was beautiful. | 你可没告诉我她有这么漂亮 |
[04:51] | Would that have gotten me a better deal on the room? | 说了的话可以给我的房费打个折吗 |
[04:53] | You want me to show you a brochure with the real rates? | 你想看下这房子原价的宣传单吗 |
[04:55] | Hey, hey, I’m done. I’m done. I’m done. | 好的 你赢了 我不说了 |
[04:56] | -Your resort is beautiful. -Hey, thank you. | -你的度假酒店非常美 -谢谢你 |
[04:59] | I always wondered what it would be like to work in paradise. | 我一直想知道在天堂工作是什么感受 |
[05:02] | Turns out it’s not half bad. | 这感觉是真的不赖 |
[05:03] | -Anything else you need? -Yeah, I think… | -你们还需要什么别的吗 -有 我觉得 |
[05:07] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[05:08] | Look at that right there. Lord have mercy. | 快看那边 可怜可怜我吧 |
[05:12] | I think I need to handle something. | 我觉得我现在有点事要处理了 |
[05:15] | -You need any backup? -You better watch your mouth. | -需要支援吗 -你最好管住你的嘴 |
[05:18] | -Elle, you going to be all right? -Oh, no, I’m fine. You go. | -艾尔 你一个人能行吗 -我没事的 你去吧 |
[05:20] | -That’s such a good answer. -Get out of here. Get out of here. | -这个回答太棒了 -快滚 |
[05:24] | So, how about you? Anything that I can get you? | 话说回来 你还需要什么吗 |
[05:26] | Oh, thank you, I’ll let you know if there’s anything. | 谢谢 如果有任何需要的话 我会告诉你的 |
[05:28] | -Thank you, Gerald. -I’ll be around. | -非常感谢 杰拉德 -我就在附近 |
[05:30] | -All right. -All right. | 好的 |
[05:31] | Ladies, ladies. | 女士们 |
[05:33] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[05:35] | Hey. | 你好 |
[05:41] | -Sorry about that. -No problem. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
[05:44] | -Hey, you alone? -Completely. | -你一个人吗 -可不是吗 |
[05:49] | -Do you want to play? -Yeah. | -你想一起玩吗 -好啊 |
[06:13] | Honey, you’re supposed to be dumping things, not examining them. | 亲爱的 你应该丢东西 而不是检查它们 |
[06:16] | -Pirate Number Four. -Cute. | -四号海盗 -可爱 |
[06:18] | Yeah, but do you really want to remember | 但你真想回忆起你第一次 |
[06:20] | your first and last appearance on stage? | 也是最后一次舞台表演吗 |
[06:23] | I wasn’t very good, but I was very committed. | 我表现得确实不好 但我很用心 |
[06:25] | -Yeah. I’d dump it. -Do I have to? | -是 要是我就会丢掉它 -必须得丢掉吗 |
[06:30] | Okay, I’ll make you a deal. | 好吧 咱们做个交易 |
[06:32] | Come up with a good reason by the end of the day and it stays. | 如果你能在今天之内 想出一个好理由的话 你就能留下它 |
[06:35] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你可真会讨价还价 |
[07:19] | 佩内洛普女士 汝愿同最谦卑的仆人 一同踏上征程吗 | |
[07:24] | My “humble servant”? Why can’t the real world be like this? | “最谦卑的仆人” 为什么真实世界里没有这些 |
[07:30] | 汝是吾心之所向 | |
[07:36] | my brave Sir Kneighf. | 勇敢的骑士先生 |
[07:38] | I shall follow where you lead. | 天涯海角吾皆愿与汝前行 |
[07:41] | -Hey. -You’re still here? | -嘿 -你还在这儿吗 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I don’t get the same vacation time as the rest of the team. | 是 我没有像其他人一样的假期 |
[07:45] | Got to make sure there’s plenty of work for them | 我得确保他们回来的时候 |
[07:47] | -when they get back. -Right. | -有足够的工作可做 -好的 |
[07:48] | -What are you doing? -I’m in Camelot. | -你在干什么 -我在卡美洛 |
[07:51] | -Camelot? -Yeah, it’s an online world. See? | -卡美洛? -对 网络世界 你看 |
[07:54] | I’m just outside the magical city of Camelot, | 我正在魔法之地卡美洛城外 |
[07:56] | adventuring with the incredible Sir Kneighf. | 与英勇的骑士先生一起探险 |
[08:00] | -Oh, the incredible Sir Kneighf. -JJ, this guy is amazing. | -英勇的骑士先生 -珍珍 这个人太有魅力了 |
[08:03] | Oh, gosh, please tell me you don’t have a crush on a fictional character. | 天啊 你别告诉我 你对一个虚拟人物动心了 |
[08:06] | He’s not fictional. He’s the online alter ego of a real person. | 他不是虚拟的 他是一个真实人物 在网络世界的另一个自我 |
[08:10] | But you don’t know anything about him, or even if he is a him. | 这样啊 但你一点都不了解他 甚至不知道那是不是个男的 |
[08:14] | Okay, you know what? I… | 好吧 你知道吗 我… |
[08:15] | Look, we meet online at specified times that he is never late to. | 我们每次在网上约好时间见面 他都不会迟到 |
[08:20] | We spend hours adventuring and chatting, during which time | 我们会一起冒险 聊天 好几个小时都待在一起 |
[08:25] | I have his undivided attention and he lavishes me with flattery. | 这段时间里我享有他全部的注意力 享受他毫不吝啬的赞美 |
[08:30] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[08:31] | When was the last time you had a date go that well? | 你上次有如此顺利的约会是什么时候 |
[08:37] | See if he’s got a fictional brother, all right? | 你帮我看看 他有没有个虚拟的兄弟好吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah, he doesn’t. | 他没有 |
[08:41] | Cousin, uncle, grandfather, whatever. | 侄子 叔叔 爷爷 都可以 |
[08:45] | 本宁顿疗养院 | |
[08:46] | 内华达州 本宁顿疗养院 | |
[09:00] | -I heard a rumour you were here. -Hi. | -我听说你来了 -嗨 |
[09:03] | -How’s she doing? -Schizophrenia’s a lifetime illness. | -她怎么样了 -精神分裂症是会伴随一生的疾病 |
[09:06] | The meds stabilise the worst of her symptoms, but she still has bad days. | 药物能避免她出现最糟糕的症状 但她有时情况还是有些不好 |
[09:10] | What makes her most happy are her journals and your daily letters. | 她最开心的事情就是 看她的日记和你每天写的信 |
[09:15] | -She is exceptionally proud of you. -She is? | -她特别为你骄傲 -是吗 |
[09:18] | Talks about you all the time to anyone who will listen. Staff, other patients. | 只要有人愿意听 她就会一直提起你 无论是对工作人员 还是其他病人 |
[09:23] | Her journals are filled with the cases you write her about. | 她日记里记的都是你写给她的案子 |
[09:26] | Calls them your adventures. | 她说这是你的冒险 |
[09:28] | Mom’s of the belief that you can find adventure | 妈妈一直说只要你愿意去看的话 |
[09:30] | all around you if you just look. | 你周围都是值得探险的东西 |
[09:32] | That’s what happens when you’re a professor of 15th century literature. | 这是一个研究15世纪文学的教授 会说的话 |
[09:35] | Well, she’s going to be so excited | 你终于能亲自来看她 |
[09:36] | that you were finally able to get here in person. | 她一定会非常高兴的 |
[09:41] | Maybe it’s better if I just let her rest today. | 也许今天让她好好休息更好一点 |
[09:44] | -Rest? -Yeah, I’ll come back tomorrow. | -休息? -是的 我明天再来 |
[09:46] | -But, Doctor, she’s… -Hey, can you give this to her? | -但是 博士 她… -对了 你能帮我把这个给她吗 |
[09:49] | It’s Margery Kempe, her favourite. | 是她最喜欢的玛格芮・坎普 |
[09:51] | It would really be good for her if you could just… | 如果你能自己给她的话会更好… |
[09:53] | Please? Thank you so much. Thanks. | 拜托你了 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[10:20] | Well, you all right, there, Greenaway? | 你还好吗 格林纳威 |
[10:23] | Go away. | 走开 |
[10:27] | -See you tomorrow? -Afternoon. | -明天见? -明天下午见 |
[10:30] | -Afternoon? -Don’t speak. | -下午? -别说话 |
[10:46] | He’s sound asleep, so we have a few hours to ourselves. | 他睡得很熟 我们可以单独相处几小时了 |
[10:53] | Dinner was amazing. | 晚饭太好吃了 |
[10:57] | Well, it’s nice to have someone here to cook for. | 能给人做饭也很棒 |
[11:00] | -Well, it’s nice to be here. -What you looking at? | -我也很高兴能待在你身边 -你在看什么 |
[11:05] | -Reflections 1987. -Oh, boy. | -《回到1987》 -天啊 |
[11:08] | I remember the day I got this. It was the end of my junior year. | 我还记得我拿到它的那天 是我高二的最后一天 |
[11:12] | I was walking down the hall and I accidentally walked | 我正穿过学校大厅 凑巧碰到了 |
[11:18] | into a theatre club rehearsal and I saw you. | 戏剧社的彩排 然后我看到了你 |
[11:23] | And I knew I was going to marry you. | 那一刻我就知道我以后要娶你 |
[11:27] | And I went home that night and I looked you up. | 那天晚上我回到家 想找到你 |
[11:34] | -Haley Brooks, 10th grade… -Oh, look at my hair. | -海莉・布鲁克斯 十年级生 -天 看我的头发 |
[11:37] | …and I thought, “How could I have missed you for two years?” | 然后我想 我怎么会错过了你两年 |
[11:42] | So, the next day I knew I had to meet you, | 第二天我知道我必须要认识你 |
[11:47] | so I went in and I joined the theatre club. | 所以我加入了那个戏剧社 |
[11:49] | And that’s how I was in The Pirates of Penzance[\I] | 之后就参演了《彭赞斯的海盗》 |
[11:52] | as the worst Fourth Pirate in history. | 扮演了史上最糟糕的四号海盗 |
[12:02] | -Aaron? Keep the hat. -Okay. | -亚伦 留下那个帽子吧 -好的 |
[12:16] | I always forget what a great cook you are. | 我老是忘记你厨艺惊人 |
[12:20] | Wine? | 喝点酒吗 |
[12:22] | Jason, you know I’m not responsible for myself after two. Thank you. | 杰森 你知道我两杯后就管不住自己 所以算了吧 谢谢 |
[12:39] | Do I sound old if I say they don’t make music like this any more? | 如果我说现在根本没人做这种音乐了 是不是会显得我很老 |
[12:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:59] | It’s good to be old. | 变老是件好事 |
[13:22] | -Hotchner. -Agent Hotchner. | -我是霍奇纳 -霍奇纳探员 |
[13:26] | Don’t waste time on the first victims. They were unrepentant, bad men. | 不要在第一个受害者身上浪费时间 他们都是不知悔改的坏人 |
[13:31] | She’s the important one. | 她才是重要的那个 |
[13:33] | Remember, everything starts at the beginning. | 记住 一切都会重新开始 |
[13:37] | -Who is this? -There won’t be much time. | -你是谁 -没有多少时间了 |
[13:39] | The youngest holds the key. You must help him save her. | 最年轻的人手上有钥匙 你必须帮他救她 |
[13:48] | -What’s going on? -I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[13:57] | Okay, it was an anonymous call. A man. | 我们接到一个匿名电话 是个男的 |
[14:00] | He said there had been a murder in Room 19. | 他说在19号房发生了一桩谋杀案 |
[14:03] | I called Security to check it out, but when they saw the… | 我让保安过来看一下 但当他们看到这个 |
[14:08] | I thought it would be best if I called you right away. | 我觉得我得马上打电话给你们 |
[14:10] | -You have a key? -Yeah. | -你有钥匙吗 -有 |
[14:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[14:50] | “All work and no play.” | 都去工作 不要享乐 |
[14:54] | 游戏结束 都去工作 不要享乐 | |
[14:58] | No, no, no, no. | 不 |
[15:02] | No, no, no, no. | 不 |
[15:05] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[15:07] | No. No. | 不 |
[15:30] | Sorry. No one should be coming here. | 抱歉 不应该有人来这里 |
[15:33] | Go wait in the bedroom. | 待在卧室里等我 |
[15:45] | -Jason Gideon? -Yeah. | -杰森・吉迪恩 -是我 |
[15:54] | 救救她 | |
[16:07] | -What is it? -Nellie Fox. | -这是什么 -内利・福克斯 |
[16:31] | -Let go! Stop! Stop it! Stop it! -Please, get down. Stay down. | -放开 放开我 -趴下 别动 |
[16:35] | -Let go of me! No! Let go! -Hold still. Hold still. | -放开 别碰我 -不准动 |
[16:41] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. I just… I just never, ever saw anything like this before. | 抱歉 我只是…从来没见过这种事情 |
[16:56] | Here. Come here. Get in my car. I’ll drive you. | 过来 上我的车 我送你回去 |
[16:57] | Oh, okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[17:05] | Contact me at the BAU when you’re finished. | 你结束后来行为分析小组找我 |
[17:07] | I want to know who the hell that used to be. | 我想知道这个头到底是谁的 |
[17:08] | -Do you know anybody in Jamaica? -No. | -你在牙买加认识谁吗 -不认识 |
[17:10] | That’s the postal zone where it seems the package was sent from. | 从邮政编码来看 包裹似乎是从那里寄出的 |
[17:12] | Montego Bay, Jamaica. | 牙买加 蒙特哥贝 |
[17:13] | What, you think I didn’t see that? I don’t know anybody in Jamaica. | 你以为我没看到吗 我在牙买加不认识任何人 |
[17:19] | Then how did the blood get outside your door? | 那血怎么会在你门外 |
[17:21] | I have no idea. There wasn’t any blood inside, was there? | 我不知道 我房内并没有任何血啊 对不对 |
[17:25] | Who was the victim? | 受害者是谁 |
[17:27] | For the hundredth time, I didn’t even know | 我说了一百遍了 在你们把我拽下床之前 |
[17:29] | that there was a victim until you dragged me out of bed! | 我都不知道有受害者 |
[17:32] | Where’s the victim’s head? | 受害者的头在哪 |
[17:35] | Well, I must have dropped it on my way in here. | 我肯定是在来这的路上掉在哪儿了 |
[17:37] | Come on, you know that I have nothing to do with this. | 拜托 你知道我跟这件事 一点关系都没有 |
[17:40] | I’m an American FBI agent. I’m here on vacation, man. | 我是美国联邦调查局的探员 我来这里度假的 老兄 |
[17:46] | I’m the police, just like you. | 我和你一样是个警察 |
[17:58] | -Are you the “her”? -Excuse me? | -你是这个“她”吗 -什么 |
[18:07] | 救救她 | |
[18:12] | I don’t care where the blood led, Detective. | 我不关心血迹指向何处 警探 |
[18:14] | You’ve made a mistake. We are FBI agents. | 你搞错了 我们是联邦调查局的探员 |
[18:16] | BAU profilers here on vacation. | 是行为分析小组的侧写师 来这儿度假的 |
[18:18] | -Profilers? -Yes, we handle serial criminals. | -侧写师? -对 我们处理连环杀人案 |
[18:23] | We consult police departments all over the world. | 我们给世界各地的警察当顾问 |
[18:25] | Oh, so if I called you to consult on this, would it be your advice | 那如果我让你来给这件案子当顾问 |
[18:29] | to let the woman who we found at the end of the blood trail go? | 你会建议我放了那位 在血迹消失的地方找到的女士吗 |
[18:32] | Agent Greenaway is not a killer. | 格林纳威探员不是凶手 |
[18:34] | Well, can you explain why the blood went right to her door? | 那你能解释 为什么血迹在她房门外消失吗 |
[18:37] | Obviously somebody would like you to think she is. | 很显然是有人想要你觉得她是凶手 |
[18:39] | Look, my supervisor’s flying down here from Virginia. | 听着 我上司正从弗吉尼亚州飞过来 |
[18:41] | He’ll be here anytime, and when he gets here, we will figure this out. | 他马上就会到 当他到了之后我们会查清楚的 |
[18:45] | His name was Marty Harris. At least that’s who rented this room. | 他的名字是马蒂・哈里斯 至少租这个房间的人叫这个名字 |
[18:48] | -Hey, why are you telling him? -I’m sorry. I just… | -你为什么要告诉他 -抱歉 我只是… |
[18:53] | My mistake. I’m sorry, ma’am. | 我的错 不好意思 女士 |
[18:55] | When did this Harris check in? | 这个哈里斯什么时候入住的 |
[18:57] | A couple of days ago, with another man. | 几天前 跟另一个男人一起 |
[18:59] | Giles. Frank Giles. He has the adjoining room. | 贾尔斯 弗兰克・贾尔斯 他入住了相邻的房间 |
[19:02] | We tried calling him, but he doesn’t answer. | 我们刚试着打电话给他了 没人接 |
[19:15] | Well, it looks like Frank Giles is in the wind. | 看样子弗兰克・贾尔斯不知所踪了 |
[19:18] | You might have yourself a real suspect now. | 你们可能有了一个真正的嫌犯 |
[19:21] | I’ll get crime scene men in here. | 我会让犯罪现场调查的人过来 |
[19:32] | All work and no play, huh? All work and no play? | “都去工作 不要享乐”是吗 都去工作 不要享乐? |
[19:36] | You just wait till I am through with you. | 你给我等着 等我找到你 |
[19:40] | -What? -Garcia, I need a rundown on a guy. | -怎么了 -加西亚 帮我查个人 |
[19:43] | -No. -What? | -不行 -什么 |
[19:44] | The information superhighway is closed. | 信息高速公路暂时不通 |
[19:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:48] | Someone had the nerve to run a black hat op into my computers, Morgan. | 有人胆子大到在我的电脑里 植入了一个黑帽程序 莫根 |
[19:51] | They hacked me. Okay? | 我被人黑了 懂了吗 |
[19:52] | But you can bet your sweet ass I will find them. | 但你放宽心 我肯定会找到他们的 |
[19:53] | I’ve got honeypot farms hidden behind UML kernel data packets | 我在UML内核数据包后面藏了个蜜罐 |
[19:57] | and a first-generation honeynet I personally programmed. | 是我自己编程设计的第一代保护程序 |
[20:00] | My Snort log lists every visitor, every server request, | 我的Snort日志会记录每一个访客 每一个服务器请求 |
[20:03] | every keystroke on this entire network. | 和网络上每一次键盘输入 |
[20:05] | If I have to back-hack his IP all the way to the freaking Stone Age, | 如果我需要反追踪他的IP地址 就算要追到石器时代 |
[20:08] | I will find this son of a bitch. Okay? So bye. | 我也会找到这个混蛋 好吗 我先挂了 |
[20:15] | -Gideon, I’ve been trying to call you. -Why? | -吉迪恩 我一直在打你电话 -怎么了 |
[20:17] | -Someone sent you a head? -From Jamaica. | -有人给你寄了个头? -从牙买加寄来的 |
[20:19] | Morgan and Elle are in Jamaica right now. There was a murder. | 莫根和艾尔现在都在牙买加 那边发生了一起谋杀案 |
[20:22] | The body was headless. Elle’s been arrested for it. | 尸体没有头 艾尔因为此事被捕了 |
[20:24] | -What? -Hotch headed down there last night | -什么 -霍奇昨晚就飞过去了 |
[20:26] | with some Bureau lawyers and a crime scene unit. | 带了局里的律师 和一个犯罪现场调查小组 |
[20:27] | He should be there by now. | 他现在应该已经到了 |
[20:31] | If you talk to him, have him call me right away. | 如果你跟他联系上了 让他马上打电话给我 |
[20:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:34] | -Gideon. -Yeah. | -吉迪恩 -怎么了 |
[20:35] | The baseball card and envelope that were attached to the box. | 我们查了盒子上的信封和棒球卡 |
[20:37] | We processed them. There’s nothing, | 什么都没有找到 |
[20:39] | and we’re still working on identifying the head. | 我们仍在努力确认头颅的身份 |
[20:42] | Try contacting the Montego Bay Police. | 尝试联络下蒙特哥贝警方 |
[20:44] | Apparently they have a headless homicide victim. | 显然他们现在有了一起无头尸案 |
[20:46] | Got it. | 明白 |
[20:47] | What time did you go to bed? | 你什么时候上床睡觉的 |
[20:49] | Around midnight, I think. I don’t really know. It was late. | 我猜是半夜12点左右吧 我不太确定 那时已经很晚了 |
[20:54] | Were you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[20:56] | By the time I got back to my room, yeah. | 我回我自己房间的时候是一个人 |
[20:59] | Detective St Pierre, I’m SSA Hotchner. | 圣皮埃尔警探 我是特别督查探员霍奇纳 |
[21:02] | -I’m Agent Greenaway’s superior. -We’re not finished here. | -我是格林纳威探员的上司 -我们这儿还没问完 |
[21:05] | Agent Greenaway only arrived in your country yesterday afternoon. | 格林纳威探员 昨天下午才到你们的国家 |
[21:08] | -Thank you. -So? | -谢谢 -所以呢 |
[21:09] | I brought a forensics expert | 我带了一位法医鉴定专家 |
[21:11] | and he’s examined the body at your morgue, | 他在你们的停尸房检查了尸体 |
[21:13] | and he’s put the time of death at no less than 24 hours ago. | 他判断受害者至少已经死亡24小时 |
[21:16] | Now, this is based on advanced rigor mortis | 因为尸体已经进入了 高度死后僵直阶段 |
[21:18] | and the contents of the stomach, which contained a meal that he ordered | 胃内容物也提供了相应证据 他胃里有他两天前 |
[21:21] | from room service two days ago. | 让客房服务送去的食物 |
[21:23] | Your coroner concurs with the findings. | 你们的验尸官也同意这一发现 |
[21:25] | What this means is that Agent Greenaway wasn’t even here | 这意味着受害者遇害时 |
[21:27] | when this man was killed. | 格林纳威探员根本还不在这 |
[21:30] | Now, I appreciate that you have a difficult situation | 现在 我理解你们面临困难局面 |
[21:32] | and Agents Morgan and Greenaway | 格林纳威探员和莫根探员 |
[21:33] | are happy to cooperate in any way that they can, | 非常愿意竭尽所能地帮助你们 |
[21:35] | but they’ll do it from our offices in Quantico, Virginia. | 但他们得在我们位于弗吉尼亚 匡提科的办公室提供帮助 |
[21:48] | Oh, well, that’s great, Hotch. | 好的 这太棒了 霍奇 |
[21:51] | Gideon wants you to call him as soon as you can. | 吉迪恩想让你马上打电话给他 |
[21:55] | I think I better let him tell you. | 我想我最好让他告诉你 |
[21:58] | Okay, call me if you need anything. Bye. | 好的 如果需要我帮忙 就尽管打给我 再见 |
[22:24] | 人们一直在找她 但从未找到 | |
[22:25] | 人们一直在找她 但从未找到 | |
[22:36] | Oh, Dr Reid? | 瑞德博士 |
[22:39] | Someone delivered this to the desk last night for you. | 有人昨晚给你送了这个到前台 |
[22:41] | What? | 什么 |
[23:05] | 若你不救她的话她就死了 瑞德博士 打给吉迪恩 他知道发生了什么 | |
[23:12] | Come in. | 请进 |
[23:14] | Hey, I just got a really strange delivery. | 我刚收到一个很奇怪的快递 |
[23:17] | Strange as a head in the middle of the night? | 跟半夜收到一颗头一样奇怪吗 |
[23:22] | That’s a Pale Clouded Yellow butterfly. | 这是只黄纹豆粉蝶 |
[23:25] | They’re indigenous to Europe. Britain mainly. | 是欧洲本土品种 大部分分布在英国 |
[23:27] | “She has been searched for yet never found.” | “人们一直在找她 但从未找到” |
[23:32] | 救救她 | |
[23:37] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[23:40] | 救救她 | |
[24:06] | You guys, you sure you don’t want to go home and get some rest? | 你们确定不想回家休息一下吗 |
[24:08] | -Take a shower? -Like hell. | -洗个澡? -一点都不想 |
[24:11] | I’m good. | 我没关系 |
[24:12] | How much sleep have you gotten in the last 24 hours? | 你过去一天里才睡了多久 |
[24:14] | Hotch, I spent half of the night in an interrogation room. | 霍奇 我半个晚上都待在审讯室里 |
[24:17] | I am not sleeping until I find this Frank Giles. | 在我找到这个弗兰克・贾尔斯之前 我是不会睡的 |
[24:19] | Frank Giles left Jamaica last night on the redeye. | 弗兰克・贾尔斯 昨晚乘坐深夜航班离开牙买加了 |
[24:22] | Flew to Florida, then got onto another flight to Virginia. | 去了佛罗里达州 又搭乘另一班航班去了弗吉尼亚州 |
[24:25] | Virginia? You mean that son of a bitch is from here? | 弗吉尼亚州? 你是说那个混蛋是这儿的人? |
[24:27] | I don’t know if he’s from here, but this is where he flew to. Arlington. | 我不知道他老家是不是这里 但这是他的目的地 阿灵顿 |
[24:31] | He’s got a long criminal record. Manslaughter, robbery, rape. | 他有非常多的犯罪记录 杀人 抢劫 强奸 |
[24:35] | What about the victim, Marty Harris? | 那受害者马蒂・哈里斯呢 |
[24:38] | He’s a two-time convicted fetish burglar, | 他是个两次犯案的恋物癖窃贼 |
[24:40] | -registered child sex offender… -And we have his head. | -也是记录在案的儿童性侵犯… -以及我们有他的头 |
[24:43] | CSU just positively identified the one delivered to my cabin. | 鉴证组已经确认了 寄到小屋的那颗头的身份 |
[24:46] | “Don’t waste time on the first victims. | “不要在第一个受害者身上 浪费时间” |
[24:47] | “They were unrepentant, bad men. They only got what they deserved.” | “他们都是不知悔改的坏人 这是他们应得的” |
[24:51] | -What is that? -I got a phone call last night | -你在说什么 -我昨晚接到了这个电话 |
[24:53] | before you called from Jamaica. | 然后你从牙买加打来了 |
[24:54] | Any mention of a “her”? | 有提到“她”吗 |
[24:56] | “You must help him save her.” | “你一定要帮他救她” |
[24:58] | Oh, so there’s a “him” now, too? | 所以我们现在还有个“他”要考虑? |
[25:00] | -I think he means Reid. -Reid? | -我觉得他说的是瑞德 -瑞德 |
[25:02] | We need to regroup. | 我们要重整队伍了 |
[25:07] | So, clearly we have a psychopath intent on drawing us into his game. | 所以 现在很明确的是 有个精神变态想要我们加入他的游戏 |
[25:10] | -Playing with us. -Then let’s return the favour. | -想跟我们玩 -那我们要好好回报他一下 |
[25:13] | He kept telling us repeatedly to save her. What “her”? | 他一直在跟我们说要救她 谁是“她” |
[25:16] | Items he’s sent must be some kind of clues. | 他寄过来的东西肯定有一些线索 |
[25:18] | Let’s get them up on the board. | 我们全都写在白板上吧 |
[25:19] | I got a Nellie Fox baseball card from 1963 and I got a head in a box. | 我收到内利・福克斯1963年的棒球卡 还有一个装在盒子里的头 |
[25:25] | I got a rare butterfly in a shadow box. | 我收到装在玻璃框内的罕见蝴蝶 |
[25:28] | And repeated messages to “save her.” | 还有重复的信息“救救她” |
[25:30] | I got the decapitated body | 我收到一个无头的尸体 |
[25:32] | and a nice visit to the Jamaican Police Headquarters. | 以及牙买加警局总部的愉快之旅 |
[25:34] | Reid called from Nevada. | 瑞德刚刚从内华达州打电话过来了 |
[25:36] | He’s on the way back here with a skeleton key and a note he got, too. | 他在回来的路上 他收到一把万能钥匙 也收到了纸条 |
[25:39] | And the guy who called me said, “The youngest one holds the key.” | 那个打电话给我的人说 “最年轻的人手上有钥匙” |
[25:41] | -That’s Reid. -Okay, but wait a minute. | -那就是瑞德了 -好的 但等一下 |
[25:43] | UnSubs, they don’t contact us this way. | 不明嫌犯不会这样联络我们 |
[25:45] | I mean, they might taunt us, dare us to catch them, | 我是说 他们可能会嘲笑或挑衅我们 |
[25:47] | but they don’t drag us into their fantasy. | 但不会把我们拉入他们的幻想世界里 |
[25:49] | -Why not? -Because they’re sexual fantasies. | -为什么不会 -因为那些都是性幻想 |
[25:52] | I mean, taunting us is a show of power, but making us the object is… | 嘲笑我们是想展示自己的能力 但把我们当作目标却是… |
[25:57] | I don’t know what the hell that is. | 我不知道这到底是什么鬼 |
[25:58] | There’s something else about the baseball card. | 这张棒球卡其实有点别的说法 |
[26:01] | Nellie Fox was one of the stars of the 1959 White Sox. | 内利・福克斯是1959年 白袜队的明星球员之一 |
[26:05] | I went to almost every game with my father that year. Fox was my hero. | 那年我和我爸爸看了几乎每场比赛 福克斯是我的英雄 |
[26:10] | So is it a coincidence that he sends this to me, | 所以他寄这个给我究竟是凑巧 |
[26:12] | or does he know how I feel about him? | 还是说他知道我对福克斯的感情? |
[26:15] | I collected butterflies when I was a little girl. | 我小时候也会收集蝴蝶 |
[26:18] | That’s how I knew what butterfly was in the box. | 所以我才能知道盒子里的蝴蝶品种 |
[26:20] | -So then he knows us? -I got an anonymous message. | -所以他了解我们? -我收到的是匿名信息 |
[26:23] | -I got a police raid. -But he knew exactly where we were. | -我收获了一次警方突袭 -但他非常清楚我们在哪 |
[26:26] | Hotel in Jamaica, Gideon at the cabin, | 牙买加的酒店 吉迪恩的小屋 |
[26:29] | Reid in Vegas, you at your home. | 瑞德在拉斯维加斯 你在你家里 |
[26:31] | He got that from the Bureau computers. | 他是从局里的电脑上获取这些信息的 |
[26:33] | Your locations are always in there so they can find you if they need you. | 电脑里一直都有你们的位置 以便局里有需要时能找到你们 |
[26:37] | And I checked the log. The hacker was definitely in the personnel folders. | 我检查了访问记录 黑客绝对看过你们的个人文件夹 |
[26:40] | There were room numbers to the hotel in Jamaica, | 里面有牙买加酒店的房间号 |
[26:42] | the address of Gideon’s cabin… | 吉迪恩小屋的地址 |
[26:45] | There’s a lot of information in those databases. | 数据库里有太多信息了 |
[26:47] | Have you figured out how he was able to get into the Bureau’s computers? | 你查清楚了 他是怎么侵入局里的电脑了吗 |
[26:52] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在查 |
[26:55] | -Garcia, if you know something… -No, it’s… | -加西亚 如果你知道什么的话 -不是 就是… |
[27:00] | It’s just… I… I was playing a game yesterday. | 我只是 我昨天在玩游戏 |
[27:07] | An online game. | 一款网络游戏 |
[27:10] | -A game? -Not on the Bureau computers, sir. | -游戏? -并不是在局里的电脑上玩的 长官 |
[27:12] | -On my own personal laptop. -No, Garcia. No, no, no. | -在我自己的电脑上 -不 加西亚 别啊 |
[27:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[27:16] | Wireless Internet. | 无线网络 |
[27:18] | By wirelessly hooking into the Net here to get online, | 我的电脑是通过无线网络 在这里连上网的 |
[27:21] | the hacker could have gotten into my computer first | 黑客可能是先侵入了我的电脑 |
[27:25] | and I have far less protection on my own laptop. | 而我笔记本电脑上的防护系统太少了 |
[27:28] | And he could have gotten into the entire | 然后他就可以用这种方法 |
[27:29] | Bureau computer system this way? | 侵入局里的整个计算机系统? |
[27:31] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 是的 是有可能的 |
[27:33] | Playing a game? | 打游戏? |
[27:36] | How could you be that stupid? | 你怎么能这么蠢 |
[27:38] | Information, files. You have a responsibility. | 资料 文件 都是由你负责的 |
[27:41] | I know, sir. I’m so sorry. | 长官 我知道 非常抱歉 |
[27:48] | -But I found him. -You what? | -但我找到他了 -你说什么 |
[27:50] | I know who he is, the hacker. His name is Giles. Frank Giles. | 我知道他是谁了 那个黑客 他的名字是贾尔斯 弗兰克・贾尔斯 |
[27:52] | He lives in Arlington, Virginia, four miles from here. | 他住在弗吉尼亚州的阿灵顿 距离这里6.4公里 |
[27:54] | -I have his address. -Garcia, you said Giles? | -我有他的地址 -加西亚 你是说贾尔斯? |
[28:40] | -Clear! -Door! | -安全 -门 |
[28:41] | Okay here. | 这里安全 |
[28:44] | -Frank Giles? FBI. -Come out, Giles! | -弗兰克・贾尔斯 联邦调查局 -快出来 贾尔斯 |
[28:57] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这绝对是在跟我开玩笑 |
[29:00] | Hotch! Gideon! I think you’re going to want to see this. | 霍奇 吉迪恩 我想你们得看看这个 |
[29:11] | 汝之追寻正始于此处 | |
[29:24] | -He’s definitely playing with us. -His identification checks out. | -他绝对是在玩我们 -他的身份得到证实 |
[29:27] | That’s Frank Giles. | 这就是弗兰克・贾尔斯 |
[29:29] | There’s a big old bag of money sitting right here on the dresser. | 梳妆台上有一大包钱 袋子有些老旧 |
[29:31] | So Giles took Harris to Jamaica to kill him and then the UnSub killed Giles. | 所以说贾尔斯把哈里斯带到牙买加 是为了杀了他 然后不明嫌犯杀了贾尔斯 |
[29:35] | Yeah, but he paid him first. | 是 但他先付了钱 |
[29:37] | -And left the cash? -Well, he’s apparently well-funded. | -然后把钱留下? -很显然他资金充裕 |
[29:39] | He said these were “unrepentant, bad men.” | 他说这些是“不知悔改的坏人” |
[29:42] | Are we looking for some kind of vigilante? | 我们是在找一个类似于义警的人吗 |
[29:43] | No. The bodies are nothing but a way to get us interested. | 不是 这些尸体 只是想让我们提起兴趣 |
[29:47] | They’re game pieces. The killings are secondary. | 他们只是棋子 杀戮只是次要目标 |
[29:50] | Well, this guy likes to write things in blood on walls. | 这个人喜欢用血在墙上写东西 |
[29:52] | All kinds of cult and demonic significance to that. | 很有邪教和恶魔的含义 |
[29:55] | “Thy? Doth? Quest? Thy quest doth truly begin.” | “汝”“正”“追寻”? “汝之追寻正始于此处” |
[30:00] | I mean, why start phrasing things like this now? | 为什么现在才开始这样留言 |
[30:01] | Yeah, all the other messages were in modern English. | 是啊 其他留言都是用现代英语写的 |
[30:04] | Maybe this is the first one the UnSub actually wrote. | 也许这才是不明嫌犯的第一条信息 |
[30:06] | So we’re looking for Shakespeare? | 所以我们找的是莎士比亚? |
[30:07] | -Hey, guys? -Yeah. | -各位 -怎么 |
[30:09] | There’s something etched on the blade. | 刃上刻了些什么东西 |
[30:13] | “To learn of what should next be done, leave the blade till the hour be none.” | “欲知后事 请将刀锋留至无时之刻” |
[30:19] | -“Hour be none”? -“Leave the blade.” | -“无时之刻”? -“将刀锋留至…” |
[30:21] | Elle, move for a second. Move to your left. | 艾尔 移开一下下 走到你左边去 |
[30:24] | -The bed’s in the middle of the room. -Which isn’t by chance. | -床摆放于房间的正中间 -这不是偶然 |
[30:27] | And maybe the light from here casts a shadow and points to something. | 也许窗外的光线会投下剑的影子 指向某处 |
[30:30] | Come on. Are we in the middle of an Indiana Jones movie? | 拜托 我们是演电影《夺宝奇兵》吗 |
[30:33] | “The hour be none.” | 无时之刻 |
[30:34] | Well, midnight is 0000 hours in 24-hour time. Would that be none? | 凌晨在24小时制里是0000 那会是“无时”吗 |
[30:37] | -Midnight wouldn’t cast a shadow. -“Hour be none.” | -凌晨可不会有太阳和影子 -“无时之刻” |
[30:39] | 3:00 pm. | 下午3点 |
[30:41] | Hey, guys. Garcia told me where to find you. | 大家好 加西亚跟我说了哪里可以找到你们 |
[30:43] | -3:00 pm? -It’s medieval. | -下午3点? -是中世纪时间 |
[30:45] | The days used to be broken into hourly intervals, | 在过去 一天会被划分为几个时段 |
[30:47] | the canonical hours of the breviary. | 祷告书上定义的祷告时间 |
[30:48] | Prime, 6:00 am, terce, 9:00 am, sext, 12:00 noon, none, 3:00 pm, | 晨经 早上6点 辰时经 上午9点 午时经 正午 申初经亦称无 下午3点 |
[30:53] | and vespers, 6:00 pm. | 以及晚课经 下午6点 |
[30:55] | Reid, do not ever go away again. | 瑞德 再也不要走开了 |
[30:56] | Medieval. That’s why the language changed. | 中世纪 这就是为什么语言习惯变了 |
[30:58] | “Doth.” | -“正” |
[30:59] | Everything this guy does is a clue. | -这个人做的每一件事都有线索 |
[31:01] | Okay, but, guys, it’s 4:35. What do we do? | 好吧 但是现在是4点35分 我们要怎么做 |
[31:03] | Leave the blade in till 3:00 pm tomorrow? | 把剑留在这 等到明天下午3点? |
[31:04] | Not if we can block that window out. | 如果我们可以把窗户的光遮住就不用 |
[31:06] | Do you have any spotlights in your car? | 你车里有手电筒吗 |
[31:08] | -Sure. -Thanks, Gina. | -有的 -谢谢 吉娜 |
[31:11] | See, the sun is right here at 5:00 pm. | 看 下午5点时阳光在这儿 |
[31:14] | Morgan, follow the shadow as I move the light higher. | 莫根 我把光往上移的时候 你要跟着影子 |
[31:24] | -Okay, and do what? -Tap. | -好的 然后做什么 -敲一敲 |
[31:34] | It’s hollow. | -这里是中空的 |
[31:35] | Definitely an Indiana Jones movie. | -这绝对是《夺宝奇兵》电影 |
[31:38] | Feels like the wallpaper’s been replaced. | 这墙纸好像被换过 |
[31:39] | Tear it open. | 把它撕开 |
[31:50] | -It’s a box. -Take it out. | -有个盒子 -把它拿出来 |
[31:51] | -Wait, are we sure that’s safe? -What, you think it’s a bomb? | -等下 我们确定这个盒子是安全的吗 -怎么 你觉得它是个炸弹? |
[31:53] | You think he’d be playing this game just to blow us up? | 你觉得他玩这个游戏 只是想炸飞我们吗 |
[31:55] | He’d have already done that as long as we’ve been standing here. | 他要是真想这么做 我们站在这里时 他就能炸飞我们了 |
[32:06] | It’s locked. You want me to break it? | 盒子锁住了 要我暴力开锁吗 |
[32:08] | No, we should process it first. | 不用 我们先检查一下 |
[32:10] | “The youngest holds the key.” | “最年轻的人手上有钥匙” |
[32:37] | Schubert. The Trout Quintet. | 舒伯特 《鳟鱼五重奏》 |
[32:43] | Five people fishing. | 五个人在钓鱼 |
[32:45] | “Never would it be night, but always clear day to any man’s sight.” | “夜幕永不降临 但在任何人眼里都是晴天” |
[32:50] | Well, that was worth it. | 好吧 这太有价值了 |
[32:53] | The lid. Little tab right under the lock. | 看下盖子 锁头下有个拉片 |
[33:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:09] | -Do you have that evidence bag? -Here you go. | -你有证据袋吗 -给你 |
[33:11] | “Thy quest.” | 汝之追寻 |
[33:25] | He moves funny. | 他走路的样子有点怪 |
[33:27] | It’s like he’s injured or something. | 像是受伤了之类的 |
[33:29] | I assure you, you will all understand in the end why it must be this way. | 我向你们保证 最后你们会明白事情为什么会这样 |
[33:34] | You might even thank me. | 你们甚至可能会感谢我 |
[33:35] | Don’t hold your breath, scumbag. | 别期望太高 你这个人渣 |
[33:36] | You know now you’re on a quest. | 你们知道自己已经踏上追寻之路 |
[33:39] | A young girl’s life depends on the successful completion of it. | 一个年轻女孩的生命取决于 你们是否能成功完成此次任务 |
[33:42] | As you can see, she is quite beautiful and in distress. | 正如你们所看到的 她很漂亮 也正处于困苦之中 |
[33:47] | Now please listen closely, | 现在请仔细听好 |
[33:48] | for there is one rule and this rule must be followed. | 我只有一条规矩 一条必须遵守的规矩 |
[33:53] | The one rule is, only the members of your team may participate in the quest: | 那就是只有你们团队的成员 可以参与此次追寻 |
[33:58] | Jason Gideon, Aaron Hotchner, Derek Morgan, Elle Greenaway, | 杰森・吉迪恩 亚伦・霍奇纳 德瑞克・莫根 艾尔・格林纳威 |
[34:03] | Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jareau, Penelope Garcia. | 斯潘塞・瑞德 珍妮弗・让热 佩内洛普・加西亚 |
[34:07] | A quest must be completed in the proper way or it isn’t a quest, is it? | 追寻之旅必须要以正确的方式完成 不然就不是一场追寻了 不是吗 |
[34:11] | That’s it. One rule. Simple. | 就是这样 只有一条规矩 很简单 |
[34:15] | Now, you will be receiving an item soon | 你们不久之后会收到一个物品 |
[34:18] | that will hold the final clue you will need to finish the quest. | 那件物品会给你们提供最后的线索 你们需要这个线索完成追寻 |
[34:21] | You will find you will also need a book which has inspired | 你们会发现你们还需要一本书 |
[34:24] | many an adventure like mine. | 这本书启发了很多冒险 比如我的 |
[34:26] | Believe me when I tell you I truly hope to see you all soon. | 请相信我 我真得很希望能尽快看到你们 |
[34:30] | It will mean a successful end to this adventure for all of us. | 那将意味着我们所有人的冒险 都有了一个完美的结局 |
[34:39] | -This guy’s got pictures of us? -What do we do now? | -这个人还有我们的照片? -我们现在应该怎么做? |
[34:42] | Well, the lock of hair’s being analysed for DNA. | 他们正在对那一束头发进行DNA分析 |
[34:44] | There might be something on file. | 档案里可能有匹配的记录 |
[34:45] | I’ll get Video to enhance the shots of the girl. | 我会去提高下视频分辨率 以便看清楚那个女孩 |
[34:47] | Let’s get the clues up on the board. | 我们来把所有线索写到白板上 |
[34:49] | Maybe we can make some sense of something. | 也许我们能明白一些事情 |
[34:50] | Wait, we’re going to play this guy’s game? | 等下 我们要玩这个人的游戏? |
[34:52] | Do we have a choice? | 我们有选择吗 |
[34:55] | Be right back. You guys keep working. | 我就回来 你们先接着工作 |
[34:58] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[35:00] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[35:09] | What is it? What’s wrong? What’s the matter with you? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[35:11] | I… I just have nothing left. | 我什么思路都没有了 |
[35:16] | -Yeah, I’m tired, too. -No, no, no. | -是 我也很累 -不是 |
[35:19] | I needed a place where I didn’t have to know what was out there. | 我需要一个空间 在那里我可以不用管外面发生了什么 |
[35:24] | Where I could just close my eyes and not see | 我可以安心闭上眼睛 |
[35:32] | bodies torn to pieces or hear children calling out for help. | 不用看到被大卸八块的尸体 也不用听到孩子求救的哀嚎 |
[35:38] | That cabin was the only thing I had left, | 那个小屋是我最后一块净土 |
[35:43] | and this guy took it away from me. | 这个人从我这儿夺走了它 |
[35:45] | -Jason… -Maybe I’m out of gas. | -杰森 -可能我精疲力竭了 |
[35:52] | I’d like to be alone, please. | 让我一个人待会儿 拜托了 |
[36:09] | -Mrs Hotchner. -Hey. | -霍奇纳夫人 -你好 |
[36:13] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[36:17] | I’ve been trying to call you, | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[36:19] | but you haven’t been answering your cell. | 但你都没有接 |
[36:20] | Oh, no, my battery died. We just got back. What’s wrong? | 抱歉 我手机没电了 我们刚回来 出什么事了 |
[36:22] | A man came to the door with something he said you would need right away. | 有个人上门说 有份东西是你现在就需要的 |
[36:25] | That a girl’s life depended on it. | 还说一个女孩的生命就靠它了 |
[36:27] | -He came to the door? -Yeah. | -他去我们家了? -是的 |
[36:42] | What’s going on, Aaron? | 怎么了 亚伦 |
[36:43] | Honey, what did the guy look like who came to the door? | 亲爱的 那个人长什么样 |
[36:45] | Look like? I don’t know. Young. Dark hair. | 样子吗 我不知道 挺年轻的 头发是深色 |
[36:49] | Did he look injured? | -他看起来像是受伤了吗 |
[36:51] | -Injured? -Yeah. | -受伤了? -对 |
[36:52] | I mean, did he seem injured in any way? | 我是说 他看起来像是哪里伤着了吗 |
[36:55] | No. He was just a guy. | 没有 他就是一个普通人 |
[36:57] | He told me what he was giving me, you needed right away, | 他告诉我他给我的东西 是你现在就需要的 |
[36:59] | that a girl’s life depended on it. | 说有个女孩的生命全靠这个了 |
[37:02] | -Well, that’s not a normal delivery. -No. | -这不是普通的送快递 -确实不是 |
[37:04] | What do you mean? | -什么意思 |
[37:05] | Well, they don’t come with detailed messages like that. | -送快递的人不会知道这种详情 |
[37:07] | Did he say all these things to you? Were they in a note? | 他是亲口说出这些话的吗 有没有留纸条 |
[37:10] | No, he said them. | 没有 他是说出来的 |
[37:11] | If he isn’t the UnSub, he probably talked to him. | 如果他不是不明嫌犯的话 不明嫌犯说不定跟他说过话 |
[37:14] | -What’s going on? -It’s the case we’re working on. | -发生什么了 -是我们正在处理的一桩案子 |
[37:17] | What did he deliver? | 他送了个什么 |
[37:19] | A piece of paper with numbers on it. | 一张纸 上面有数字 |
[37:21] | The team’s got it. It’s in the conference room. | 小组其他成员已经拿到了 在会议室里 |
[37:26] | My eyes are so heavy I can barely see it. | 我眼皮子好重 我都快看不清了 |
[37:29] | I think it’s a coded message of some sort. | 我觉得这应该是某种加密信息 |
[37:31] | The UnSub said we needed a book, didn’t he? | 不明嫌犯说我们需要一本书是不是 |
[37:33] | Yeah. “A book that inspired many an adventure.” | 是的 一本“启发了很多冒险”的书 |
[37:35] | It’s a book code. | 是书码 |
[37:37] | Each one of these sets of numbers represents a particular word. | 每一组数字对应的是一个单词 |
[37:39] | For instance, page 118, line 30, word three. | 比如第118页 第30行 第3个单词 |
[37:43] | We need to figure out what the words are | 我们要找到所有单词 |
[37:44] | and fill in the blanks. | 连成一句话 |
[37:46] | -Yeah, but from what book? -I don’t know. | -好的 但书是哪本呢 -我不知道 |
[37:48] | The trouble is, it has to be the exact same edition | 问题是 还必须得跟他用的书 |
[37:50] | of the exact same book that he used. | 是同一版本的才行 |
[37:52] | Just got a DNA hit on the lock of hair. Rebecca Bryant. | 那束头发的DNA检测有结果了 瑞贝卡・布莱恩特 |
[37:55] | She’s been missing out of Boston for two years. | 她两年前在波士顿失踪 |
[37:57] | Two years? | 两年了? |
[38:00] | Guys, how are we supposed to figure out | 各位 我们要如何知道这份密码 |
[38:02] | which book this code was copied out of? | 是依据于哪本书呢 |
[38:03] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[38:10] | We need Haley to sit with a sketch artist and get a picture of this guy. | 我们需要让速写师跟海莉谈谈 画出这个人的图像 |
[38:14] | We can have JJ get it out on the newswires. Tell the world. | 我们可以让珍珍把消息发给新闻界 告诉全世界 |
[38:16] | Tell the world? | -告诉全世界? |
[38:17] | Well, he may have seen this son of a bitch. | -他可能见过那个混蛋 |
[38:19] | Didn’t he say that we had to keep this within the team? | 他不是说 我们只能让团队里的人参与吗 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:23] | Get a sketch artist up here. | 叫个速写师过来 |
[38:27] | He said we have everything needed to complete the quest. | 他说我们有的东西 足以帮我们完成此次追寻 |
[38:30] | The answer’s got to be up there somewhere. | 答案肯定就在这其中 |
[38:33] | JJ, get some reporters here as soon as possible. | 珍珍 马上叫些记者过来 越快越好 |
[38:35] | -For what? -Just say we need help on a new case. | -准备做什么 -就说我们有个新案子需要帮助 |
[38:40] | Press conference? | 新闻发布会? |
[38:47] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家前来 |
[38:48] | Haley and the baby get into a hotel? | 海莉和孩子住进酒店了吗 |
[38:50] | -Yeah. -Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[38:53] | Think this is going to work? | 你觉得这能起效吗 |
[38:55] | I think it’s going to send the right message. | 我认为这能传递正确的信息 |
[38:57] | We’re looking for this man in connection with several murders. | 我们正在寻找这名男子 他与几桩谋杀案都有联系 |
[39:00] | He is approximately 25 years of age. | 他大概在25岁左右 |
[39:03] | He delivered a package to one of our agents last night. | 他昨晚给我们的一个探员送了个包裹 |
[39:05] | If anyone has any information regarding this subject, | 如果任何人有关于此人的消息 |
[39:09] | please contact your local FBI office immediately. | 请马上联系你当地的联邦调查局分局 |
[39:12] | No, no, no, no. | 不能这样 |
[39:19] | Rebecca? | 瑞贝卡? |
[39:21] | I’m afraid I must go out again. | 我恐怕要再出去一次 |
[39:27] | A Pale Clouded Yellow butterfly indigenous to Great Britain? | 一只黄纹豆粉蝶 英国的本土物种? |
[39:31] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[39:33] | The answer to what book we need has to be in here. | 关于是哪本书的答案肯定就在这其中 |
[39:35] | -Yeah, but we sure as hell can’t see it. -Yet. | -好的 但我们就是看不到 -还未看到 |
[39:39] | -Elle? -I’m awake. | -艾尔 -我醒着呢 |
[39:40] | -I’m sending you home. -No. | -我送你回家吧 -不用 |
[39:43] | You need to get some rest, and we won’t do anything without you. | 你需要休息一下 你没回来之前我们不会做任何事的 |
[39:45] | -I promise. -Elle, seriously, | -我保证 -艾尔 我说真的 |
[39:47] | we’re not any closer than we were. Get out of here. Go home. | 我们现在没有什么进展 离开局里 回家吧 |
[39:49] | -But… -It’s an order. | -但是 -这是命令 |
[39:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:07] | -Anderson, take Greenaway home. -Yes, sir. | -安德森 带格林纳威回家 -是 长官 |
[40:10] | -No, I’m fine. -I’ll have your car brought over later. | -不用 我很好 -我稍后会叫人把你的车开过来 |
[40:12] | All right, come on, Anderson. | 好吧 走吧 安德森 |
[40:16] | -Get some sleep. -Yeah. | -睡一会儿 -好的 |
[40:22] | I sent Elle home with Anderson. She hasn’t slept in 36 hours. | 我让安德森把艾尔送回家了 她36个小时没合眼了 |
[40:27] | Good. | 好的 |
[40:51] | 内利・福克斯 | |
[40:54] | 救救她 | |
[40:56] | 汝之追寻救救她 | |
[41:48] | -I told you there was one rule. -No. | -我告诉过你们了 我只有一条规矩 -不 |
[41:51] | One rule, Agent Greenaway. | 只有一条 格林纳威探员 |
[41:55] | -Stop. -Do you not consider | -住手 -你难道不认为 |
[41:57] | that holding a press conference is going outside the team for help? | 召开新闻发布会是向外界求助吗 |
[42:01] | -Listen. -One rule! | -听我说 -就一条规矩 |
[42:03] | Listen to me! We can talk about this. | 听我说 我们可以谈谈 |
[42:05] | I told you this was important! | 我告诉过你们了这很重要 |