时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 马里兰州 巴尔的摩 | |
[00:32] | Come on. Let’s go. In here. | 快点 我们走 走这边 |
[00:40] | Everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:43] | I have to meet a friend, someone who will help us. | 我要见个朋友 他肯定会帮我们 |
[00:58] | We’ve got to get out of here now. | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[00:59] | You promised you would protect my children! | 你答应过会保护我的孩子们 |
[01:01] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. Just get in the car, please. | 我正在这么做 请你们快上车 |
[01:03] | -We have to move. -You promised you would keep us safe. | -我们必须快走 -你答应过会保证我们的安全 |
[01:05] | And I will, but you got to trust me one more time. | 我一定会 但你必须要再相信我一次 |
[01:09] | Come on, kids. Let’s go. | 快点 孩子们 上车走 |
[01:11] | Everybody in. Aaliyah. Aaliyah. | 都上车 阿莉雅 |
[01:18] | Everybody in? | 都上来了吗 |
[01:36] | You’ll never find her. | 你永远也找不到她 |
[01:47] | I knew it had to be you. | 我早就知道肯定是你 |
[02:29] | 我是一名爱国者 自由万岁 上帝保佑美国 | |
[02:51] | I see the paper reported the death of our mutual friend. | 我看到报纸上报道说 有个我们都认识的朋友死了 |
[02:55] | I’ll wait for your call. | 我等你电话 |
[02:57] | 深夜枪声打破社区安宁 | |
[03:23] | You catch him? | 抓到他了? |
[03:25] | Only after he drowned eight women. | 在他溺杀八名女性之后才抓到 |
[03:28] | -Sick bastard. -He was. | -真是个变态 -的确是 |
[03:32] | As of three days ago, John Summers wasn’t. | 约翰・萨默斯三天之前还是正常人 |
[03:35] | Is that why you called me? | 所以你才打给我吗 |
[03:39] | He was stressed, exhausted, a little paranoid, maybe, but not suicidal. | 他压力很大 身形憔悴 或许有些偏执 但不至于自杀 |
[03:46] | I signed him off as fit for duty. | 我当时签下他是因为他能胜任工作 |
[03:48] | So you did, and so he was. | 你确实这么做了 他也确实胜任 |
[03:52] | -Wasn’t suicide, was it? -The papers say it was. | -他不是自杀 对吧 -报纸上说是自杀 |
[03:55] | Investigation too messy, made it look like suicide. | 查起来麻烦 就伪造成自杀 |
[03:58] | Now, that is a mess. This, that’s just cleaning house. | 那才叫麻烦 这只是清理门户 |
[04:04] | So why do you look like crap? | 那你为什么一副吃了屎的表情 |
[04:10] | You know, you know me too well. | 你太了解我了 |
[04:15] | It was only the people in my unit that knew that John Summers was CIA, | 只有我们小组的人知道 约翰・萨默斯是中情局特工 |
[04:19] | and my bosses believe that someone in my team | 我上司认为是我手下的人 |
[04:22] | was the one who had him killed. | 把他给杀了 |
[04:24] | We want to know who and why. | 我们想知道是谁 为什么 |
[04:27] | -A mole in Langley. -It looks that way. | -兰利有内鬼 -应该是这样 |
[04:30] | And I’m not high enough on the food chain to dodge the bullet on this. | 我的职衔还不够高 恐怕躲不过这一劫 |
[04:35] | No, no, Jason, no, you know the rules. | 别打 杰森 你知道规矩 |
[04:38] | No judge, no jury. This is strictly in-house. | 没有法官 没有陪审团 必须内部解决 |
[04:43] | -You want my help? -Yeah. | -你想要我帮忙? -是的 |
[04:44] | I need my team. | 我需要我的团队 |
[05:22] | Albert Einstein said, | 阿尔伯特・爱因斯坦曾说过 |
[05:23] | “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge | “当一个人把自己” |
[05:26] | “in the field of truth and knowledge | “当成真理和知识的法官时” |
[05:28] | “is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods.” | “他将被上帝的嘲笑所毁灭” |
[05:31] | We have a CIA escort, okay? It’s weird and a little scary. | 有中情局的人护送我们 很奇怪 有点吓人 |
[05:36] | What do you suppose this is all about? | 你们觉得会是因为什么 |
[05:38] | Call me cynical, but considering it’s 2:00 am, I doubt it’s good news. | 别怪我乌鸦嘴 凌晨2点 恐怕不是好消息 |
[05:41] | You are a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[05:49] | The CIA’s counterterrorism unit is engaged | 中情局反恐小组在执行一项 |
[05:51] | in a mission to save one of its informants. | 拯救某个线人的行动 |
[05:53] | They suspect one of their agents is a mole, | 他们怀疑自己的特工中有内鬼 |
[05:55] | and until the identity of that mole is discovered, | 在揪出那名内鬼之前 |
[05:57] | they’ve locked down the unit. | 该小组未被允许再开展工作 |
[05:58] | This gives us the opportunity to profile the UnSub up close. Go ahead. | 这给了我们 近距离侧写不明嫌犯的机会 开始吧 |
[06:02] | Start the video feed. | 开始播放视频 |
[06:04] | John Summers was the CIA’s best field agent in the Middle East. | 约翰・萨默斯是中情局 在中东最优秀的外勤特工 |
[06:07] | Three nights ago he was found in his home in Washington. | 三天前 他被发现死在华盛顿的家中 |
[06:09] | He’d been tortured and murdered. | 他在遭受折磨后被杀害 |
[06:11] | -CIA made it look like suicide. -How’d you like to have that job? | -中情局将之伪装成自杀 -这工作可不好干啊 |
[06:18] | Guys, look at the wound patterns. | 大家看伤口的特征 |
[06:22] | They come from two distinct angles. Different heights. | 源自两个截然不同的角度 高度也不同 |
[06:25] | One’s right-handed and one’s left-handed. | 一个右撇子 一个左撇子 |
[06:28] | Looks to me like he was tortured by more than two people. | 看来对他施虐的至少有两个人 |
[06:30] | Hotch, what was Summers working on? | 霍奇 萨默斯负责什么工作 |
[06:32] | Aaliyah Nadir. Had been beaten and sexually assaulted | 阿莉雅・纳迪尔 曾被她丈夫哈桑・纳迪尔 |
[06:35] | at the hands of her husband, Hassan Nadir. | 肆意殴打和性侵犯 |
[06:37] | That’s how Summers flipped her and got her to work for the CIA. | 萨默斯因此策反了她 招募她为中情局工作 |
[06:40] | And what’s the husband’s story? | 她丈夫是什么情况 |
[06:42] | He’s a diplomat for the Saudi government, | 他是沙特政府的外交官 |
[06:44] | but he’s a fundraiser for major terrorist organisations. | 但他为主要恐怖组织募集资金 |
[06:46] | Aaliyah gave Summers intelligence | 阿莉雅向萨默斯提供的情报 |
[06:48] | on terrorist organisations the CIA had never been able to penetrate, | 涉及那些中情局 从未能渗透进去的恐怖组织 |
[06:53] | organisations Hassan, her husband, funnelled money to. | 即她丈夫哈桑输送资金的组织 |
[06:57] | -And Hassan realised he had a leak? -Yes, but he didn’t know who. | -哈桑发现有人泄密了? -是的 但他不知道是谁 |
[07:00] | For Aaliyah’s protection, Summers never revealed her identity to the CIA | 为了保护阿莉雅 萨默斯从未向中情局 |
[07:03] | until about eight weeks ago. | 透露过她的身份 直到大概八周前 |
[07:05] | CIA arranged papers for her | 中情局为她安排了文件 |
[07:07] | and Summers brought her and her children to the US about a month ago. | 大约一个月前 萨默斯将她和她的孩子带到美国 |
[07:10] | Only Summers knew where he hid her. | 只有萨默斯知道他把她藏在哪里 |
[07:12] | What did Hassan think happened to his family? | 哈桑认为他的家人怎么了 |
[07:13] | Car accident. Bodies too disfigured to identify. | 出了车祸 尸体损毁得无法辨认 |
[07:16] | Only the CIA knew it was staged | 只有中情局知道是伪造的 |
[07:19] | until Hassan arrived in Washington last week under diplomatic cover. | 直到上周 哈桑以外交身份作掩护来到华盛顿 |
[07:22] | Only someone in this unit could have given Hassan | 把哈桑家人的信息泄露给他的人 |
[07:24] | the information about his family. | 肯定出自反恐小组 |
[07:26] | And now he’s here looking for her. Why us? | 现在哈桑来找她 为什么要我们查案 |
[07:28] | Over the years, I’ve conducted psychological evaluations | 多年来 我一直为反恐小组所有外勤特工 |
[07:31] | on every field agent in that unit. | 逐一做心理评估 |
[07:33] | -You work for the CIA? -Not officially. | -你为中情局工作? -非正式的 |
[07:36] | The train’s running and if we stop this mission, even for a second, | 事已至此 如果中止任务 哪怕只有一秒钟 |
[07:40] | Aaliyah and her children are as good as dead. | 阿莉雅和她的孩子就会没命 |
[07:43] | Everything is going to be okay. We’ll be out of here soon. | 一切都会好起来的 我们很快就能出去了 |
[07:48] | He’s going to come back for us. | 他肯定会回来找我们 |
[07:52] | We just all have to be very brave. | 我们都要非常勇敢 |
[07:55] | Close your eyes. Try to sleep. | 闭上眼睛 睡吧 |
[08:02] | 美利坚合众国中央情报局 | |
[08:09] | Don’t remove your firearm. | 不用取下枪 |
[08:11] | -US soil. Federal building. -Just your cell phones. Nonnegotiable. | -美国领土 联邦大楼 -不准带手机 死规矩 |
[08:16] | The moment we walk in there, | 我们进来的那一刻 |
[08:17] | the UnSub’s going to know we got him cornered. | 不明嫌犯就已经知道 他没有退路了 |
[08:19] | We don’t hand jack over. | 我们不会空手而归 |
[08:40] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[08:43] | Special Agent Hotchner. | 特别探员霍奇纳 |
[08:44] | Oh, I know who you are, and your team, too. | 你的大名如雷贯耳 还有你们小组 |
[08:46] | I’ve got the personnel files all set up for you guys. | 人事资料都为你们准备好了 |
[08:49] | Video, whatnot, it’s all there in the conference room. | 视频之类的 都在会议室里 |
[08:52] | Now, if you have any questions, feel free to talk to my senior officers. | 如果有任何问题 可以找我这里的资深官员谈 |
[08:56] | This is Gina Sanchez. She’s the Associate Director of Field Operations. | 这位是吉娜・桑切斯 她是外勤行动部副主任 |
[09:00] | And that guy up there is Kruger Spence, | 上面那个人是克鲁格・斯宾思 |
[09:03] | the Assistant Director of Operations. | 行动部主任助理 |
[09:05] | The lady with him is his second-in-command, Olivia Hopkins. | 和他在一起的女士是他的副手 奥利维亚・霍普金斯 |
[09:08] | And thank you for coming. | 感谢你们前来 |
[09:12] | -You never mentioned Bruno Hawks. -You never asked. | -你从没提过布鲁诺・霍克斯 -你也没问过 |
[09:15] | How long have you unofficially been working for CIA? | 你为中情局非正式工作多久了 |
[09:17] | Long enough to know who and what we’re dealing with. | 久到足够让我知道 我们要对付的是什么 |
[09:20] | If I may ask, sir, I don’t know your name. | 恕我冒昧 先生 我还不知道你的名字 |
[09:23] | Nathan. The thing that I don’t get is, our team’s there. | 内森 我搞不明白的是 我们的队员都去了 |
[09:27] | Why can’t we go to Langley? | 为什么我们不能去兰利 |
[09:29] | Do I look like a threat to national security to you, seriously? | 我看起来能对国家安全有威胁吗 |
[09:31] | Your name is on a list. | 你的名字在名单上 |
[09:33] | A list? What list? I work for the FBI, | 名单?什么名单 我在联邦调查局工作 |
[09:35] | and you’re telling me I’m on a list that says I can’t go to the CIA? | 然后你却告诉我 我在不能去中情局的名单上? |
[09:38] | You’re on a list. | 你在名单上 |
[09:40] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[09:56] | -You do know what this means? -What? | -你知道这是什么意思吗 -什么 |
[09:59] | We’ll be able to find out | 我们将能够知道 |
[10:00] | whether Princess Diana’s death was really an accident. | 戴安娜王妃的死是否真是意外 |
[10:03] | I think that’s exactly the kind of thing that got you on their list. | 我觉得这正是你上他们黑名单的原因 |
[10:14] | Okay, we have the full roster of all the players here, including Summers. | 所有人都在这里了 包括萨默斯 |
[10:18] | How many in total? | 总共有多少人 |
[10:19] | In Bruno’s department, 22. | 布鲁诺的部门有22个人 |
[10:23] | Twenty-one and 22 are here with us in the room. | 21号和22号在我们这间屋子里 |
[10:29] | What if it’s one of them? | 要是内鬼就在他们中间怎么办 |
[10:43] | We’re looking for what the CIA classifies a Type A personality. | 我们要找的人 被中情局定义为A型人格 |
[10:47] | Overachiever. Highly adaptable. Well-educated. Virtually unshakable. | 特别上进 适应性强 受过良好教育 内心坚定 |
[10:51] | Manipulative enough to persuade a loyal foreign national | 而且善于操控他人 其水平足以能说服别国的公民 |
[10:53] | to betray their country, a wife to betray her husband. | 让他们背叛自己的国家 让妻子背叛丈夫 |
[10:56] | Most importantly, this UnSub long ago accepted | 最重要的是 这名不明嫌犯早就清楚一件事情 |
[10:59] | the reality they will be summarily executed if caught. | 如果一旦被抓就会被就地处决 |
[11:05] | Life means nothing to this UnSub. | 性命对这名不明嫌犯来说毫无意义 |
[11:08] | Not his own life, not his family’s, not his colleagues’, | 包括他自己 家人和同事的性命 |
[11:12] | certainly not ours, and certainly not theirs. | 当然包括我们 还有他们的性命 |
[11:14] | One of those agents turned against everything they believe in. Why? | 这其中有特工变节 完全推翻自己的信仰 为什么 |
[11:18] | Well, they stopped believing. Maybe it was about ideology. | 他们什么都不信了 也许是因为意识形态 |
[11:21] | We need to find the stressor. A major event that caused them to turn. | 我们得找出应激源 找出导致他们变节的重大事件 |
[11:24] | Love. Revenge. Economics. Ideology. | 个人感情 恩怨情仇 经济状况 意识形态 |
[11:27] | The intelligence community’s mantra says, | 情报界有句话说得好 |
[11:29] | “Increase the parameter of your enemies’ paranoia.” | “不断加码 让敌人更加丧心病狂” |
[11:35] | Right now, we’re the enemy. | 现在我们就是敌人 |
[11:37] | Whatever you see or are told, please trust no one but me. | 无论你看到或听到什么 请只相信我一个人 |
[11:42] | Gideon, you’re going to want to take a look at this surveillance video. | 吉迪恩 你肯定得看下这段监控录像 |
[11:45] | -What is it? -It’s you. | -什么内容 -里边有你 |
[11:47] | It’s your name next to a whole slew of MPEGs. | 在一大堆MPEG视频文件旁边 有你的名字 |
[11:50] | There’s one that says “John Summers.” | 其中一个文件写着“约翰・萨默斯” |
[11:52] | It’s three hours long. | 有三个小时长 |
[11:53] | Shoot, go. | 播放吧 |
[12:04] | -When was this? -Three days before he was killed. | -这是什么时候拍的 -在他被杀三天前 |
[12:09] | -Who called this meeting? -Does that matter? | -这次会面是谁安排的 -这重要吗 |
[12:14] | Every detail matters. | 每个细节都很重要 |
[12:17] | -Why? -It can only be one of four people. | -为什么 -只能是四个人中的一个 |
[12:20] | Why is that important? | 这有什么重要的 |
[12:24] | Whoever requested this wanted more than just an eval from you. | 不管是谁安排的 他想要的不止评估这么简单 |
[12:31] | -Did you know they were filming you? -I assumed they were. | -你知道他们在拍你吗 -我考虑到了 |
[12:34] | Taking in all factors discussed, age, rank and field status, | 考虑到所有讨论过的因素 包括年龄 职衔和实际情况 |
[12:39] | and if you eliminate all non-field agents, | 如果排除所有非外勤特工 |
[12:41] | we’re left with a total of 16 candidates. | 剩下总共16名待查对象 |
[12:44] | All of whom are in this unit. | 他们都在这个小组里 |
[12:46] | Well, we have to assume the mole has an exit strategy. | 我们必须假定内鬼有脱身的退路 |
[12:50] | Only now we’re blocking the exit, and the only way out is through us. | 只要我们把后路给切断 内鬼想要脱身就必须要过我们这关 |
[12:59] | Now, we all know why BAU are here. They have their job and we have ours. | 我们都知道行为分析小组为何而来 他们有他们的工作 我们也有我们的 |
[13:04] | And we’re down to the wire on this. | 我们已经到了最后关头 |
[13:06] | Aaliyah Nadir risked everything, | 阿莉雅・纳迪甘愿冒一切风险 |
[13:08] | and now she and her children deserve our fullest attention. Let’s find her. | 现在我们理应把全部注意力 放在她和她的孩子上 一定要找到她 |
[13:17] | -Agent Gideon. -It’s good to see you again. | -吉迪恩探员 -很高兴又见到你 |
[13:20] | -You’re not a very good liar. -I wasn’t lying. | -你真不太会说谎 -我没说过谎 |
[13:23] | Your evaluation took me out of the field. | 你的评估让我出不了外勤 |
[13:25] | I simply wrote the truth. | 我写的东西都是事实 |
[13:27] | You’re highly intelligent. You’re impossibly strong-willed | 你非常聪明 意志异常坚定 |
[13:30] | and there’s going to come a time when you can’t follow orders. | 总有一天你会不服从命令 |
[13:32] | -It hasn’t happened yet. -It will. | -目前还从没出现过 -会的 |
[13:35] | You’re wrong. | 你弄错了 |
[13:44] | We think the agent who’s tipping off Hassan | 我们认为给哈桑通风报信的人 |
[13:47] | may have had some kind of extreme event in their life. | 可能在生活中经历过非常极端的事件 |
[13:49] | Something that distorted or redefined their belief system. | 它扭曲或重新定义了他的信仰体系 |
[13:52] | No, every agent undergoes regular psych evals. You know that. | 每名特工都要通过定期心理评估 这点你知道 |
[13:55] | They’re trained to cope with extreme events. | 他们都受过训练 能够应对极端事件 |
[13:57] | Well, whatever turned this agent, you can’t train for. | 不管是什么导致这名特工叛变 肯定超出了训练范围 |
[13:59] | Well, you’re welcome to everything I have. | 我这里所有的东西都任你们调用 |
[14:01] | Every op undertaken by these guys is on file. | 这些人的每一次行动都记录在案 |
[14:03] | What about the ones that aren’t on file, | 那些没有记录在案的呢 比如沙特大使馆的窃听录音 |
[14:04] | like the wiretaps of the Saudi Embassy? | 那些根本不存在 |
[14:06] | Those don’t even exist. | 你们部门在利雅得开展行动多久了 |
[14:07] | How long has your department been running operations in Riyadh? | |
[14:09] | We have a declared presence in Riyadh | 我们在利雅得有公开的机构 |
[14:12] | monitoring US interests there. You know that. | 监控我们在那里的利益 这点你们知道 |
[14:15] | Now, if that’s all, I have an informant to save. | 如果没别的事 我要去营救线人了 |
[14:21] | Hey, guys, take a look at something. | 各位 来看看这个 |
[14:24] | Right there. | 就是这里 |
[14:26] | That’s a woman sitting in the passenger seat of that car. | 那辆车的副驾座位上有名女性 |
[14:34] | Looks a lot like Aaliyah. | -看起来很像阿莉雅 |
[14:35] | Why would he leave them in the car, | -他为什么要将他们留在车里 |
[14:37] | unless he knew he was being videotaped? | 除非他知道自己被拍下来了 |
[14:42] | -Who called this meeting? -Does that matter? | -谁安排的这次会面 -这重要吗 |
[14:48] | Every detail matters. | 每个细节都很重要 |
[14:50] | -Why? -It can only be one of four people. | -为什么 -只能是四个人中的一个 |
[14:54] | That’s not true. | 他说得不对 |
[14:56] | Anyone in this division could have insisted upon an eval. | 这个部门里的任何人 都可以要求进行评估 |
[15:00] | Why narrow it down to four? | 为什么把范围缩小到四个人 |
[15:03] | Well, he rightly suspected | 可能他有理由怀疑 |
[15:04] | Hassan came to the US because he knew his wife was alive. | 哈桑来美国是因为知道他妻子还活着 |
[15:06] | And that someone in this agency was working for Hassan. | 局里有人为哈桑工作 |
[15:09] | If we don’t discover who the mole is before they find her, | 如果在她被发现之前 我们还没有揪出内鬼 |
[15:11] | she and the kids are dead. | 她和孩子就没命了 |
[15:13] | -Garcia. -Right here, boss. | -加西亚 -我在呢 老大 |
[15:16] | How many agents in this unit were actually | 这个小组实际有多少特工 |
[15:18] | in Saudi monitoring US interests? | 在沙特监控美国的利益 |
[15:20] | 内部搜索 反恐小组个人档案 | |
[15:21] | Four. | 四个 |
[15:23] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[15:24] | Bruno Hawks, Gina Sanchez, Olivia Hopkins and Kruger Spence. | 布鲁诺・霍克斯 吉娜・桑切斯 奥利维亚・霍普金斯 |
[15:29] | Four-for-four. | -和克鲁格・斯宾思 -四个全中 |
[15:30] | -See what else is on the tape. -All right. | -看下录像上还有什么 -好的 |
[15:37] | John Summers would have only trusted seasoned agents, | 约翰・萨默斯只信任老练成熟的特工 |
[15:41] | of which, in this unit, there are only four. | 在这个小组里只有四个人 |
[15:44] | So he guessed that the mole had to have been one of his four bosses. | 所以他猜内鬼 是他四名上司中的某个人 |
[15:48] | Before he put in for Aaliyah’s extraction, | 在他申请营救阿莉雅之前 |
[15:49] | he wanted to know which one not to ask. | 他想知道不该向谁请示 |
[15:51] | We need to match up with them, one-on-one. | 我们要对他们逐个进行排查 |
[15:55] | Kruger Spence, Assistant Director of Operations. | 克鲁格・斯宾思 行动部主任助理 |
[16:00] | Recruited at the age of 18 after graduating from MIT. | 18岁从麻省理工学院毕业后被招募 |
[16:04] | It says here he had six years’ experience | 这上面说他智商197 |
[16:06] | as a weapons system designer and an IQ of 197. | 有六年武器系统设计师工作经验 |
[16:10] | He butted up against the system and didn’t deal with authority | 他曾对体制不满 还与上司不合 |
[16:13] | and they moved him into field operations in China | 在他被调到这里之前 |
[16:15] | for eight years before transferring him here. | 曾被派到中国执行了八年的外勤任务 |
[16:18] | Olivia Hopkins. Divorced mother of two. | 奥利维亚・霍普金斯 离婚 有两个孩子 |
[16:20] | She spent nine years in field operations in Europe. | 曾在欧洲执行外勤任务九年时间 |
[16:23] | She also visited Riyadh with Kruger. | 还和克鲁格一起去过利雅得 |
[16:27] | I got Gina Sanchez. West Point graduate. | 我找到吉娜・桑切斯了 西点军校毕业 |
[16:30] | Black belt in two martial arts. | 两项武术黑带 |
[16:32] | Served in Iraq doing psychological operations with military intelligence. | 曾在伊拉克服役 与军方情报部门一同开展心理战 |
[16:36] | She joined the CIA five years ago. | 她五年前加入中情局 |
[16:38] | Speaks three languages, including Arabic. | 会说三种语言 包括阿拉伯语 |
[16:41] | Bruno Hawks. Deputy Director of Operations, | 布鲁诺・霍克斯 行动部副主任 |
[16:43] | extensive field ops in the Middle East and Europe. | 在中东和欧洲执行过大量外勤任务 |
[16:46] | Did his military service with Jason Gideon. | 曾与杰森・吉迪恩一起在军队服役 |
[16:50] | One thing I’ve learned over the years profiling CIA agents, | 多年侧写中情局特工的经历 教会我一件事 |
[16:54] | spies are some of the smartest liars in the world. | 间谍是世界上最聪明的骗子 |
[16:58] | Be smarter. | 都放聪明点 |
[17:10] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[17:19] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[17:20] | Share the last of it with your sister. | 留一口分给你姐姐 |
[17:23] | It’s okay. He can have it. I’m not even that thirsty. | 没关系 给他喝吧 我还不怎么渴 |
[17:53] | Well, we can’t circulate a photo of a woman who’s supposed to be dead. | 我们不能发布 已经被假定死亡的人的照片 |
[17:56] | I realise that, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[17:57] | Look, I appreciate you have a job to do, but so do I. | 我知道你要做你的工作 但我也一样 |
[18:00] | All right, start looking at where Aaliyah would feel the most comfortable. | 从阿莉雅可能觉得最放松的地方开始 |
[18:03] | Arab-populated areas… | 阿拉伯人聚居区… |
[18:05] | Actually, you might want to start by profiling Summers. | 其实最好从侧写萨默斯开始 |
[18:08] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[18:10] | Aaliyah is about to be brutally murdered in front of her children. | 阿莉雅将在自己孩子面前被残忍杀害 |
[18:14] | Got nothing? Okay. | 还不明白吗 算了 |
[18:17] | Where were we? All right, let’s put some teams together. | 我们说到哪了 我们开始安排人手 |
[18:20] | Summers was obsessed with his own security. | 萨默斯执着于关注自己的安全 |
[18:21] | Aren’t we all? | 谁不是呢 |
[18:23] | He didn’t care about money or possession or family. | 他不在乎金钱 财物或是家人 |
[18:24] | All he cared about was his job. | 他只在乎自己的工作 |
[18:26] | He was a classic control freak. A meticulous paranoid. | 他有非常明显的控制欲 凡事一丝不苟地偏执 |
[18:28] | A loner who chose to live outside the community. | 一条选择离群索居的独狼 |
[18:30] | In an environment that he could control. | 会选一个自己能控制的环境 |
[18:32] | All right, all right, so he would have placed Aaliyah outside the community, | 对 没错 所以他可能不会 将阿莉雅安置到阿拉伯社区 |
[18:36] | in an environment that only he could control and have access to. | 而是一个只有他能控制和接触的场所 |
[18:40] | Maybe. On the other hand, he might… | 有可能 另一方面 他可能… |
[18:41] | All right, all right. New deal. | 这样的话 重新安排 |
[18:43] | I want you to search the area surrounding Summers’ apartment. | 你们去搜索萨默斯公寓的周边区域 |
[18:45] | We’re looking for industrial sites, storage spaces, warehouses. | 搜查工业厂房 仓储空间和仓库 |
[18:53] | That’s good. Thanks. | 挺厉害 谢谢你 |
[18:58] | I don’t think I could have a job where I had to sit and talk to people all day. | 我可受不了这种工作 整天坐着和别人聊天 |
[19:02] | Okay, wait a minute, it’s not all psychobabble. Trust me. | 别急着下结论 说实话也不全是心理学那些东西 |
[19:04] | -I get my fair share of action. -I’m sure you do. | -有时候也挺精彩的 -我想也是 |
[19:08] | Here’s something you might find interesting. | 有件事你可能会感兴趣 |
[19:11] | Joystick, come around 30 degrees, 15 by 13 north. | 手动控制 转30度 15乘13 北向 |
[19:17] | Zoom in two miles. | 拉近三千二百米 |
[19:21] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:26] | That looks like my neighbourhood. | 看起来像我住的街区 |
[19:28] | That is my neighbourhood. That’s my house and that’s my bike. | 是我住的街区 那是我的房子 那是我的自行车 |
[19:34] | You have a dog. | 你有条狗 |
[19:35] | Yeah, yeah, I got a dog. That’s Clooney. | 是啊 我养了条狗 它叫克鲁尼 |
[19:39] | Well, it looks like Clooney’s on the couch. | 好像克鲁尼上沙发了 |
[19:44] | Okay, so you know where I live. I like that. | 好吧 你知道我住哪 这点我喜欢 |
[19:55] | -You also knew where Summers lived. -That’s my job. | -你也知道萨默斯住在哪 -这是我的工作 |
[19:58] | Your job to make it look like suicide? | 让现场看起来像是自杀 也是你的工作吗 |
[20:02] | You stood over the dead body of a friend and a colleague, | 你站在曾是朋友和同事的尸体旁边 |
[20:06] | you stuck a shotgun in his mouth, and you pulled the trigger? | 把枪塞进他的嘴里 然后扣动扳机 |
[20:09] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:11] | Must take a psychological toll, no? | 心理上肯定会有创伤 |
[20:16] | Let’s get one thing clear. | 我们把话说清楚 |
[20:18] | We all write a letter just like the one Summers wrote. | 我们都写过一张字条 就像萨默斯写的那样 |
[20:22] | A suicide note? | 自杀遗言吗 |
[20:24] | That doesn’t mess with your mind just a little bit? | 那一点也不会让你心里难受吗 |
[20:26] | I’m neither disillusioned or confused | 我对自己和自己所做的工作 |
[20:29] | about what I am, what I do or what I have done. | 既不感到困惑 也没产生过任何妄想 |
[20:31] | Somebody here is. Why else would they rat out their own people? | 这里有个人不一样 不然为什么要背叛自己人 |
[20:36] | You’ll have to ask them. | 那你得问他们 |
[20:46] | CIA looks a lot like the FBI. | 中央情报局与联邦调查局很像 |
[20:49] | This is a real boys’ club. Must be tough being a woman here. | 这里是男人的天下 女人在这里不易生存 |
[20:52] | Get to the point, Agent. | 说重点 探员 |
[20:54] | Divorced, lost custody of your kids. That didn’t help your career, huh? | 离过婚 失去孩子的监护权 这些对你的事业没什么帮助 对吧 |
[20:57] | -Are you interrogating me? -Just questions. | -你是在审问我吗 -问一些问题而已 |
[21:00] | -You want answers, look in my file. -I did. | -你想要答案 就去看我的档案 -我看了 |
[21:03] | During an operation in Europe you were taken hostage. | 在欧洲的一次行动中 你曾被挟持为人质 |
[21:05] | -For which I received counselling. -But it didn’t help. | -因此我接受了心理辅导 -但没起作用 |
[21:09] | Your marriage busted up pretty quickly. | 你的婚姻很快就破裂了 |
[21:12] | How does this help you? | 这对你们有什么用 |
[21:13] | It would take a major event | 只有发生某种重大事件 |
[21:15] | for someone to turn against their country, don’t you think? | 才有可能让人背叛自己的国家 你不这么觉得吗 |
[21:17] | A major event like what? | 什么样的重大事件 |
[21:20] | Like one that’s not in any file. | 比如档案里没有的那种 |
[21:25] | What happened to you over there? | 你被挟持期间都发生了什么 |
[21:28] | Did they attack you? Did they rape you? | 他们殴打过你 强奸过你吗 |
[21:33] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[21:35] | That’s enough. This is in violation of her civil rights. | 够了 这侵犯了她的公民权利 |
[21:39] | Until they find the sleeper and we find Aaliyah, all rights are revoked. | 在他们揪出潜伏者 我们找到阿莉雅之前 废除所有权利 |
[21:44] | Where were you on the night that Summers was murdered? | 萨默斯被害当晚你在哪里 |
[21:50] | I was with her in her apartment. | 当时我和她在她的公寓里 |
[21:55] | Well, you’re a married man. | 可你是个已婚男人 |
[21:57] | At some point you must have left to get back to your wife, right? | 你肯定在某个时间点离开了 回到你妻子身边 对吧 |
[22:06] | -You wake to an empty bed? -Yes, I did. | -你醒来时床上没人 -是的 没错 |
[22:14] | Are we done here? | 问完了吗 |
[22:16] | My wife will testify that I arrived home at 1:30 am. | 我妻子可以作证 我是凌晨1点半到家的 |
[22:19] | We all know none of this’ll ever reach a court. | 我们都知道这些都不会上法庭 |
[22:22] | Look, if you want to arrest us for having an affair, be my guest. | 如果你想因为婚外情逮捕我们 那请便吧 |
[22:27] | I’ll deal with you two later. | 我晚点再收拾你们俩 |
[22:37] | -Olivia… -Don’t. | -奥利维亚 -别这样 |
[22:56] | Riyadh, 2003. | 利雅得 2003年 |
[23:39] | When I saw the CCTV monitors were down and Olivia hadn’t returned, | 当我发现闭路电视宕机 而且奥利维亚还没回来 |
[23:42] | I thought I’d better come looking for her. | 我就想最好过来找她 |
[23:52] | Have any agents seen the body? | 有特工看到尸体了吗 |
[23:54] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:55] | We can use this to our advantage. Get the others. | 我们可以利用这件事让其他人开口 |
[23:59] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[24:02] | What are we doing here? | 叫我们来干什么 |
[24:04] | You’re pulling us away from our assignments? | 你们怎么能让我们 在执行任务时撤回来 |
[24:06] | There’s a woman out there whose life depends on us. | 那个女人还指望我们去救命 |
[24:08] | Where’s Olivia? | 奥利维亚呢 |
[24:10] | Olivia Hopkins was murdered 10 minutes ago. | 奥利维亚・霍普金斯十分钟前遇害了 |
[24:12] | Her neck was snapped. | 她被拧断了脖子 |
[24:14] | Just like John Summers. | 就像约翰・萨默斯一样 |
[24:18] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[24:23] | You’re lying. Where is she? | 你在说谎 她在哪儿 |
[24:30] | Look, people don’t just get murdered inside the CIA. | 这里是中情局 怎么会有人在这里杀人 |
[24:39] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[24:41] | I realise the enormity of this, | 我知道这件事的严重性 |
[24:43] | but Hassan Nadir is still out there looking to kill his wife, | 但哈桑・纳迪尔仍逍遥在外 一心想杀了他妻子 |
[24:46] | and I need every agent on this. | 我需要所有特工去忙这件事 |
[25:10] | What do you think it would take for somebody to betray their country? | 你觉得要怎样才能让一个人 背叛自己的国家 |
[25:14] | If I knew that, you wouldn’t be here. | 我知道的话 就不用你们来了 |
[25:18] | Or is this the part where you profile me? | 还说你是在给我做侧写? |
[25:22] | I’ve done that for over 20 years and for free. | 这事我干了20多年了 而且是免费的 |
[25:28] | What’d you come up with? | 你发现什么了 |
[25:29] | Well, you don’t smile as much as you used to, | 你不像以前那样笑容满面了 |
[25:33] | but the Rogaine’s working. | 但生发水确实有效果 |
[25:36] | You need to quit your day job. | 你不能老对别人这么干 |
[25:39] | You’ve strived your entire life just to seek the approval of your father. | 你自己打拼这么多年 只为得到你父亲的认可 |
[25:42] | Obsessively tried not to make the same mistakes he made. | 一心想要避免像他那样重蹈覆辙 |
[25:46] | The emotional cost wipes the smile off your face. | 情感方面的消耗抹去了你脸上的笑容 |
[25:49] | You know, my kids, they don’t even know who or what their father really is. | 我的孩子甚至不知道他们的父亲 到底是什么样的人 干什么的 |
[25:55] | But they know there’s absolutely nothing you wouldn’t do for them. | 但他们知道你愿意为他们做任何事 |
[25:59] | Who says, you know, our kids need to know everything about us? | 也没人规定说我们的孩子 一定要知道我们的一切 |
[26:05] | Trust me, we’re not that interesting. | 说实话 我们也没那么有意思 |
[26:12] | Who do you think it is? | 你觉得会是谁 |
[26:15] | I’m so close to it, Jason, I honestly can’t tell. | 杰森 我也是局中人 说实话我看不出来 |
[26:19] | But I will say this, I’m glad you’re here. | 但我真想说很高兴你能来这里 |
[26:22] | You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:25] | I mean, you lost two of your people. Two colleagues. Two friends. | 你失去了两个手下 即是同事 又是挚友 |
[26:29] | I’ve lost plenty of those along the way. | 一路走来 我失去过很多人 |
[26:32] | I just feel pissed off. | 我感到很难受 |
[26:35] | Someone is going to pay dearly for what they’ve done. | 那人要为自己的所作所为 付出惨痛代价 |
[26:41] | You lined us all up to see how we’d react to Olivia’s death. | 你们把我们都叫过去 观察我们会对奥利维亚的死作何反应 |
[26:44] | -What did you see? -You stared straight at Kruger | -你们看出什么了 -你直勾勾地盯着克鲁格 |
[26:46] | like you were trying to deflect blame onto someone else. | 好像你想要将责任推到别人身上 |
[26:50] | You are wasting precious time. Time she doesn’t have. | 你们在浪费宝贵的时间 阿莉雅时间不多了 |
[26:53] | Now, unless you having something useful to ask, we’re trying to save lives. | 除非要问我有价值的问题 不然我要去救人了 |
[26:57] | So are we. | 正有此意 |
[27:03] | Patch her through. It’s for you. | 接进来 找你们的 |
[27:10] | Garcia? | 加西亚? |
[27:11] | -Hey. -Hey, talk to me. | -你好 -你说吧 |
[27:12] | -That virus that knocked out the CCTV. -Yeah, what about it? | -破坏闭路电视的病毒 -有什么情况 |
[27:15] | It was downloaded into the system three weeks ago. | 在三周前被下载到系统里 |
[27:18] | By who? | 谁干的 |
[27:19] | Just because I lied about Olivia doesn’t make me the mole. | 奥利维亚的事我撒了谎 并不代表我就是内鬼 |
[27:22] | No, but the virus that took out the CCTV monitors does. | 没错 但是让闭路电视宕机的病毒 能说明问题 |
[27:25] | It originated from your computer. | 病毒出自你的电脑 |
[27:27] | Then whoever put it in my computer is trying to frame me. | 不管是谁往我电脑里放的病毒 他就是想陷害我 |
[27:29] | Olivia was looking for something. She didn’t find a thing. You know why? | 奥利维亚在找什么东西 她什么都没找到 你知道为什么吗 |
[27:33] | Because all of your files have been erased. | 因为你所有的文件都被删除了 |
[27:35] | Do you really think if I was the mole, | 你们也不想想 如果我是内鬼 |
[27:37] | I would keep files that would incriminate me? | 我会保留对我不利的文件吗 |
[27:39] | Those files were erased to make me look guilty. | 有人删除文件故意让我背黑锅 |
[27:41] | Looks like it’s working. | 看来起作用了 |
[27:43] | Morgan, your girlfriend’s back. | 莫根 你女友又打过来了 |
[27:48] | Garcia, it’s Morgan. Go. | 加西亚 我是莫根 说吧 |
[27:49] | Hey, listen, that virus left a back door into the CIA mainframe. | 听我说 病毒留下了 一个进入中情局主机的后门 |
[27:52] | Yeah, so? | 然后呢 |
[27:54] | So I sort of went ahead and used it to find out | 于是我就顺藤摸瓜 找出了 |
[27:55] | who ordered John Summers’ psych eval with Gideon. | 要求约翰・萨默斯 去找吉迪恩做心理评估的人 |
[27:57] | -Who was it? -Well, that’s what’s so weird. | -是谁 -这就是奇怪的地方 |
[28:00] | -Who, Garcia, who? -John Summers. | -加西亚 是谁 -约翰・萨默斯 |
[28:03] | Summers? Why would he order his own evaluation? | 萨默斯?他为什么会自己要求做评估 |
[28:07] | So we’d ask that question ourselves. | 这对我们来说确实是个问题 |
[28:08] | Guys, we missed something on that tape. | 录像带上肯定有东西我们没有注意到 |
[28:10] | We better figure out what it was | 我们最好先搞清楚是什么东西 |
[28:12] | before Hassan’s friend in here beats us to it. | 以防哈桑的人抢在我们前头 |
[28:20] | I have to find some water, okay? | 我得去找点水回来 好吗 |
[28:26] | No. | 别走 |
[28:28] | If Mr Summers comes back before I do, you tell him to wait for me. | 如果萨默斯先生比我先回来 你们让他等我 |
[28:35] | Do not come looking for Mummy. | 不要出去找妈妈 |
[28:39] | Whatever happens, you’re safe here. | 不管发生什么 你们在这里很安全 |
[28:42] | Promise me, do not leave here. | 答应我 不要离开这里 |
[28:46] | You both promise? | 你们俩都要保证 |
[28:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:06] | Presidents come, presidents go. | 总统上台 总统下台 |
[29:09] | One thing always remains: the people that run those presidents. | 有一点永远不变 支配那些总统的人 |
[29:16] | People like you? | 像你这样的人吗 |
[29:18] | Me? No. | 我?不对 |
[29:21] | No, no, I’m an expendable pawn, but I got wise to their game. | 不 我只是个可有可无的棋子 但我看透了他们玩的游戏 |
[29:29] | Game? What game? | 游戏?什么游戏 |
[29:32] | Battleship. | 《大海战》 |
[29:35] | I’m the ship at sea. They try to sink me. | 我就是海上的舰船 他们想击沉我 |
[29:39] | -How do you cope? -Compartmentalisation. | -那你怎么应对 -用分舱战术 |
[29:43] | Separate and seal every aspect of my life. | 将我生活的方方面面都隔离封存 |
[29:46] | How does that work? | 那要怎么做 |
[29:47] | One part of the hull is compromised, the rest of the hull remains intact. | 一部分船体受损 其余部分完好无损 |
[29:52] | I stay afloat. | 我沉不了 |
[29:54] | And what about a direct hit? | 如果直接命中呢 |
[29:56] | Then I have a box that I put the really important things in, | 我找了一个盒子 把至关重要的东西放进去 |
[30:00] | a sort of insurance policy. | 作为一种保险措施 |
[30:04] | -Against what? -Sudden death. | -具体防备什么 -突然死亡 |
[30:09] | Keep it safe from those who appear to be friends. | 不让那些装成朋友的人拿到 |
[30:14] | He was trying to tell you about the mole. | 他想告诉你内鬼的事 |
[30:16] | If they were following Summers, | 如果他们在跟踪萨默斯 |
[30:17] | how come they don’t know where Summers put Aaliyah? | 怎么会不知道萨默斯把阿莉雅藏在哪 |
[30:21] | You couldn’t follow Summers through a desert. He was that good. | 你不能跟着萨默斯穿越沙漠 他就是那么厉害 |
[30:24] | So they followed you. | 于是他们跟踪你 |
[30:27] | So Summers must have known they’d be filming him. | 所以萨默斯肯定知道他们会拍下他 |
[30:30] | They always are. Smile. | 一直都在拍 笑一个 |
[30:33] | Garcia, let’s review the tape again. | 加西亚 再回放一下录像 |
[30:36] | He sure likes boats. | 他的确很喜欢船 |
[30:38] | He refers to compartmentalising his life like the hull of a ship. | 他用船体分舱来比喻自己的生活 |
[30:42] | Yeah, and then he talks about a box. | 然后他提到一个盒子 |
[30:43] | And putting something inside the box as an insurance policy. | 在盒子里放什么东西作为保险措施 |
[30:48] | He was telling Gideon how to find Aaliyah. | 他在告诉吉迪恩如何找到阿莉雅 |
[30:51] | Summers’ cover in Saudi was for a shipping company. | 萨默斯在沙特的身份掩护 是一家航运公司 |
[30:53] | Okay, what about a shipping container? | 会不会是船运集装箱? |
[30:56] | -That’s a box. That’s a big box. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -那是个盒子 很大的盒子 -对 |
[30:58] | The only shipping port near Summers’ apartment in Baltimore, | 萨默斯位于巴尔的摩的公寓附近 唯一的航运港口 |
[31:01] | it’s north up the I-95 from Langley. | 在从兰利沿95号州际公路往北方向 |
[31:03] | Garcia, I love you. | 加西亚 我爱你 |
[31:07] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[31:08] | -What happened? -Someone just hacked into this feed. | -怎么了 -有人刚刚入侵了这条线路 |
[31:15] | I think we just found out where Aaliyah is. | 我们刚刚发现阿莉雅在哪 |
[31:20] | But so did someone else. | 但那个人也发现了 |
[31:45] | Stand over there. | 站到那边 |
[31:56] | I can have a chopper on the roof fuelled and ready in two minutes. | 我可以在两分钟内安排一架直升机 停在楼顶上 加满油准备好 |
[31:59] | Yeah, but there are thousands of containers at that port. | 但是那个港口有几千只集装箱 |
[32:01] | What makes you so sure Aaliyah’s in one of those containers? | 你凭什么那么肯定 阿莉雅在其中某个集装箱里 |
[32:04] | Why don’t we send in a SWAT team? Split them up. | 为什么不派一支特警队去 分头行动 |
[32:06] | Have them search in grids. | 进行拉网式搜索 |
[32:07] | Why? Because Hassan has diplomatic immunity, this mission can’t exist. | 因为哈桑享有外交豁免权 这次任务不能公开 |
[32:10] | It’s not Gina. | 吉娜没问题 |
[32:13] | Morgan, take Gina with you. | 莫根 带上吉娜 |
[32:15] | Wait, this is my command. These are my people. | 等等 这里我说了算 他们是我的人 |
[32:18] | We have jurisdiction here, and there’s nothing you can do to stop us. | 我们在这里有司法管辖权 你无法阻止我们 |
[32:21] | This is my career on the line here. | 我的职业生涯全在此一举 |
[32:25] | You always trusted me, right? Trust me now. | 你一直都信任我 对不对 再相信我一次 |
[32:30] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[32:32] | This is crazy. Bruno. | 这太疯狂了 布鲁诺 |
[32:38] | Go. Go, go, go. | 走 出发 |
[32:39] | Use the thermal imaging. Search every container for body heat. | 使用热成像搜索所有集装箱 寻找有体温的东西 |
[32:42] | You can walk us in and direct us when we get there. | 可以带我们进去 等我们到了再给我们指路 |
[32:44] | Green, Adams, Duncan, come with me. | 格林 亚当斯 邓肯 跟我来 |
[32:47] | Jason, you better be certain about this. | 杰森 你可千万别弄错了 |
[32:50] | I am. | 不会的 |
[32:52] | Well, so convince me. | 那就证明给我看 |
[32:54] | We see it all the time in suspects who’ve killed their loved ones. | 杀害亲人的嫌犯我们见得太多了 |
[32:57] | They try to immediately shift the focus away from themselves. | 他们急着将注意力从自身转移开 |
[33:00] | There’s often an emotional detachment | 他们的遣词造句和表达方式 |
[33:01] | in the way the statement was constructed. | 经常会有一种情感疏离感 |
[33:03] | Kruger betrayed his wife, betrayed Olivia. | 克鲁格背叛了他的妻子 背叛了奥利维亚 |
[33:05] | After all that betrayal, his country was easy. | 背叛那么多此次之后 背叛自己的国家就轻易多了 |
[33:33] | Excuse me, sorry. | 劳驾让一下 |
[33:41] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[33:48] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:51] | Right, but too late. | 可是太晚了 |
[33:54] | Hassan has beaten us to it. | 哈桑抢先了一步 |
[33:56] | Don’t hurt them. It was me. | 别伤害他们 是我干的 |
[33:58] | -Hurt them? -It was all my fault! | -伤害他们? -都是我的错 |
[34:00] | -Don’t hurt my babies. -Hurt them? I buried them! | -别伤害我的孩子 -伤害他们?我以为他们死了 |
[34:03] | I buried you! | 我以为你也死了 |
[34:04] | Look at this. You see? | 看看这个 看到吗 |
[34:08] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[34:11] | You took my children away from me. Why? | 你夺走了我的孩子 为了什么 |
[34:13] | Do what you want to me! | 怎么处置我随你便 |
[34:18] | Gina and Morgan will arrive in three minutes. | 吉娜和莫根三分钟后到 |
[34:37] | They’re somewhere on the east side of this port. | 他们在港口东侧某处 |
[34:40] | You guys, take that area over there. Morgan, let’s go. | 你们去搜那边 莫根 我们走 |
[34:54] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我 |
[34:58] | What did you tell them? | 你都告诉他们什么了 |
[35:00] | Can’t you people see what’s going on? | 你们看不出来是怎么回事吗 |
[35:02] | All this was part of their plan and now Hassan is going to kill Aaliyah. | 这一切都是他们的阴谋 现在哈桑马上就会杀害阿莉雅 |
[35:06] | This is our one and only offer. | 这是我们最后的条件 |
[35:08] | Consider it carefully before you respond. | 你考虑清楚再回答 |
[35:12] | What do you say? | 你看怎么样 |
[35:14] | Look, if this is some kind of a trick, I’m not buying it. | 你们耍什么花样 我都不会上钩 |
[35:17] | You’re going to have to do better than that. I am not the mole. | 你们就这么点能耐吗 内鬼不是我 |
[35:29] | This is crazy, Gina. We’re just running in circles. | 这样不行 吉娜 我们这是在兜圈子 |
[35:33] | Reid, | 瑞德 |
[35:34] | come on, man, help us out here. Give me something. | 快点 帮帮我们 给我们一些信息 |
[35:36] | A hundred metres southwest of your current location. | 从你们现在的位置往西南方向一百米 |
[35:39] | Let’s go. Let’s go back. Come on, let’s go back. | 快走 往回走 快点 |
[35:46] | Look, we can’t arrest him. This is still a CIA matter. You do know that? | 我们不能逮捕他 这仍然是中情局的事 你明白吧 |
[35:50] | How are you explaining this to the Saudi government? | 你们怎么向沙特政府解释 |
[35:52] | Explain what? This isn’t happening. | 解释什么 这事根本没发生过 |
[35:54] | Let’s just get Aaliyah and her children back alive. | 先把阿莉雅和她的孩子活着救回来 |
[35:56] | We’ll worry about Hassan’s life after. | 之后再考虑哈桑的死活 |
[36:04] | -Morgan? -Yeah, talk to me. | -莫根 -我在 请讲 |
[36:06] | They’re right in front of you. | 他们就在你前面 |
[36:08] | Make the arrest, Morgan. It’s FBI jurisdiction. | 逮捕他 莫根 联邦调查局对此有管辖权 |
[36:10] | You’re in charge. | 交给你了 |
[36:12] | Okay. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. I think we found something. | 等一下 我想我们有发现了 |
[36:18] | Easy, easy, easy, easy does it. | 慢点上 别急 |
[36:29] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[36:31] | Let the lady go and put the gun down. I said, put down the gun! | 放开那位女士 把枪放下 我叫你把枪放下 |
[36:43] | Diplomatic immunity, my friend. | 外交豁免权 朋友 |
[36:46] | You got it wrong, my friend. | 不对 你搞错了 朋友 |
[36:48] | This container hasn’t passed through customs. | 这个集装箱还没有通过海关 |
[36:50] | Officially, we’re not on US soil. Summers was a smart man. | 严格意义上我们并不在美国领土上 萨默斯是个聪明人 |
[36:55] | That he was. | 的确如此 |
[36:58] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[37:10] | Morgan. | 莫根 |
[37:13] | Morgan, what’s going on? | 莫根 那边什么情况 |
[37:14] | You still certain that Gina isn’t the mole? | 你仍然确定吉娜不是内鬼吗 |
[37:16] | Morgan. | 莫根 |
[37:22] | Morgan, what’s going on? | 莫根 那边什么情况 |
[37:24] | Gideon, we got a situation here. | 吉迪恩 这边出了点状况 |
[37:28] | Gina, don’t do this. Gina, don’t do this. | 吉娜 别这样 |
[37:32] | I don’t take orders from you. Bruno, what do you want me to do? | 我并不听命于你 布鲁诺 你想让我怎么做 |
[37:36] | -Cover their eyes. Cover their eyes. -Please, please stop this. | -蒙住她们的眼睛 -求你了 求你别这样 |
[37:40] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺 |
[37:41] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[37:43] | -Say it. -It’s not your call. | -说出来 -你无权做这种决定 |
[37:45] | I told you from the start, this was strictly in-house. | 我从一开始就告诉过你 这完全是内部事务 |
[37:48] | This is not your call. | 你无权做这种决定 |
[37:50] | -Gina, what are you waiting for? -An order. | -吉娜 你还在等什么 -等命令 |
[37:57] | Finish him. | 击毙他 |
[37:59] | -Finish him. -Gina, don’t do this. | -击毙他 -吉娜 不要 |
[38:01] | You’re going to cut the visual feed, right, Bruno? | 你要切断视频信号 对吧 布鲁诺 |
[38:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:05] | Cut it, now. Cut it! | 切断 马上切断 |
[38:34] | I want to thank you, Jason, for your help. | 我想谢谢你 杰森 感谢你的帮助 |
[38:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:39] | Why’d you turn against everything you believe in? | 你为什么要背叛你所信仰的一切 |
[38:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:43] | When someone asks you how you feel about losing one of your colleagues, | 当你失去自己的同事 有人问你有什么感受 |
[38:48] | the only human answer is, “I feel guilty,” isn’t it? | 但凡有点人性的回答 都应该是感到内疚 不是吗 |
[38:52] | But as you so brilliantly deduced, Kruger Spence is the guilty one. | 但根据你们的精彩推理 克鲁格・斯宾思才是罪魁祸首 |
[39:01] | 我们知道不是你 内鬼是布鲁诺 | |
[39:09] | Ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[39:12] | Absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[39:13] | The only thing that’s absurd is your arrogance | 唯一荒唐的是你的傲慢 |
[39:17] | to believe you could get away with this. | 自以为能侥幸逃脱 |
[39:21] | Unfortunately, with Hassan now dead, you have no proof. | 可惜哈桑已经死了 你们没有证据 |
[39:27] | You’re going to be all right. | 你们会没事的 |
[39:28] | Sorry about that. I had to find out if I was right. | 刚才对不起 只有那样才能验证我的想法 |
[39:31] | How’d you know it was Bruno? | 你怎么知道是布鲁诺 |
[39:34] | Because Agent Gideon believed in me, | 因为吉迪恩探员信任我 |
[39:36] | and there isn’t a reason in the world to kill a man | 像哈桑这样知道那么多信息的人 |
[39:38] | who knows as much as Hassan does. | 完全没有理由要击毙他 |
[39:41] | Except one. | 除非一种理由 |
[39:43] | The same one that made Bruno and Hassan kill Summers. | 也是布鲁诺和哈桑杀害萨默斯的原因 |
[39:46] | Self-preservation. | 保全自己 |
[39:50] | -Looks like Gideon was right. -Yes, it does. | -看来吉迪恩没看走眼 -没错 |
[39:58] | Actually, Hassan is alive and well. | 其实哈桑还活得好好的 |
[40:00] | He’s en route. That’s all the proof we’ll need. | 他在路上了 我们有的是证据 |
[40:10] | You are a fool if you think they’re going to put me in prison with all that I know. | 你真是太傻了 我知道那么多东西 你还以为他们会让我进监狱 |
[40:16] | -Why’d you have to kill Olivia? -Economics. | -你为什么要杀奥利维亚 -经济原因 |
[40:19] | Olivia was looking into your financial records when you snapped her neck. | 你扭断奥利维亚脖子的时候 她正在调查你的财务状况 |
[40:24] | So she knew your dirty little secret. | 她清楚你肮脏的小秘密 |
[40:26] | Which one? I have so many. | 哪一个 我有很多秘密 |
[40:29] | You were looking to cash out using Hassan. | 你本打算利用哈桑狠狠捞点钱 |
[40:35] | $20 million from Hassan will go a very long way | 哈桑的两千万美元资金将会费尽周折 |
[40:39] | to helping occupy my mind on a beach somewhere. | 帮助我在某个海滩上凭空臆想 |
[40:42] | The only beach you’ll see is on a postcard I send you from my vacation. | 你唯一会看到的海滩 将是我度假时寄给你的明信片 |
[40:46] | Let me have your gun. | 把枪取下给我 |
[40:53] | You know, I think the consequences of what you’re doing to me, my friend, | 你对我做这些事的后果 我的朋友 |
[40:57] | are going to be a lot harder to live with than you think. | 将会比你所想像的更难以接受 |
[41:11] | All right, we’ll see you guys later, all right? | 好的 回头见 好吗 |
[41:13] | We should do this again sometime. Okay? | 以后我们应该像这样多聚聚 好吗 |
[41:21] | Jerks. | 混蛋 |
[41:23] | Come on, come on. Quick. Quick. I know you’re in here. | 快点 肯定能找到 |
[41:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:28] | I’m looking for Prince William’s phone number. | 我在找威廉王子的电话号码 |
[41:29] | The CIA is bound to have it. | 中情局肯定有 |
[41:31] | Oh, Garcia, come on. | 加西亚 不是吧 |
[41:34] | 有了 在这 | |
[41:34] | Yup. Here it is. | 输入搜索条件 威廉王子 |
[41:35] | -No way. -Yes, way. Get me a pen. | -不会吧 -怎么不会 拿支笔给我 |
[41:38] | -I need a pen. Give me a pen. -What? No, Garcia, no. | -拿笔来 给我拿支笔 -干什么 加西亚 |
[41:40] | -I need this pen. I need a pen! -Penelope… | -我要用笔 -佩内洛普… |
[41:42] | -It doesn’t work. I need… -Garcia… | -不好用 我要… -加西亚… |
[41:46] | Okay. | 完了 |
[41:50] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太可怜了 |
[41:58] | Sleep well, sweet prince. | 睡个好觉 亲爱的王子 |
[42:02] | Good night, crazy person. Good night. | 晚安 疯子 |
[42:11] | What I don’t understand is why he invited us here. | 我搞不懂他为什么请我们来这里 |
[42:14] | He didn’t. Summers did by asking for the eval. | 那不是他本意 是要求评估的萨默斯请我们来的 |
[42:17] | When I put the call in, Bruno had no choice. | 我打电话问布鲁诺时 他别无选择 |
[42:19] | He had to find out what I knew and keep me close. | 他必须查出我知道什么 而且让我留在附近 |
[42:22] | Bad choice. | 太不应该了 |
[42:23] | You said you’d send a postcard of a beach. You lie. | 你还说会寄海滩的明信片 你在撒谎 |
[42:26] | -Yeah, you hate the beach. -Beaches are for storming. | -是啊 你并不喜欢海滩 -海边风暴太多了 |
[42:30] | Only if ordered to. | 除非是出差 |
[42:31] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[42:37] | I could always rent a deck chair and reconsider my career. | 我可能会去租一把折叠椅 重新考虑我的职业生涯 |
[42:42] | -You always know where to find us. -I know where you live. | -你知道在哪能找到我们 -我知道你住在哪 |
[42:52] | George Orwell said, | 乔治・奥威尔曾说过 |
[42:53] | “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” | “在一个充满欺骗的时代 说真话是一种革命行为” |
[43:04] | 中情局特工车祸身亡 |