时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 亡灵节 墨西哥 阿连德日城 | |
[00:14] | 那是什么 玛雅 是男性头骨还是女性头骨 | |
[00:31] | 迪亚戈叔叔 妈妈 罗莎 你们好吗 | |
[00:41] | 迪亚戈 不要这样 别过去 | |
[00:54] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[00:56] | 你来这里做什么 这儿不欢迎你 | |
[00:59] | 别这样 迪亚戈 别管他 | |
[01:01] | 这也是我妈妈的房子 | |
[01:05] | 让她亲口告诉我这儿不欢迎我 | |
[01:10] | 叫他留下来 妈 | |
[01:20] | 行啊 | |
[01:22] | 我妈妈再也不用为我感到丢脸了 | |
[01:34] | Miguel! Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[01:37] | 我就知道他会这样 | |
[01:39] | 她是你妈妈 她爱你 | |
[01:42] | 再也不是了 | |
[01:47] | 我晚点会回来拿我的东西 | |
[01:56] | 妈 他会回来的 | |
[02:23] | 我再给你添点饮料 | |
[02:28] | 真高兴你来了 当着罗莎的面 我没能跟你说话 | |
[02:32] | 她觉得她自己能照顾我 | |
[02:34] | 但我越来越老了 我需要帮助 | |
[03:05] | Hey, what’s that about? What’s that all about? | 怎么了啊 |
[03:08] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m a little grumpy when I wake up sometimes, too. | 没事的 我有时候也会有起床气 |
[03:16] | That’s great, you guys. See what you did? | 你们太棒了 快看看 |
[03:21] | -Here. -I got him. Yeah, it’s okay. | -我来抱吧 -我抱着就行 没事的 |
[03:24] | -Okay. -Can you grab that? Thanks. | -好吧 -你能接下电话吗 谢谢 |
[03:27] | -You’re holding him like a cantaloupe. -What? You think you can do better? | -你抱他的姿势像是在抱哈密瓜 -什么 你以为你能抱得比我好吗 |
[03:30] | Okay, smarty pants, knock yourself out. | 好啊 自以为是 等着打脸吧 |
[03:32] | There we go. It’s okay. It’s for the… | 抱好了 没事的 就… |
[03:38] | All right, let’s see you profile a disorganised psychopath. | 好吧 那你能侧写 一名精神状态混乱的精神变态吗 |
[03:41] | It’s your wife. | 是你老婆打来的 |
[03:46] | -Yeah? -Hey, | -喂 -你好啊 |
[03:47] | I know you’re taking the weekend, | 我知道你现在是周末休假中 |
[03:49] | but I wanted to let you know we got a call… | 但我想跟你说下 我们接到一个电话 |
[03:52] | Amazing. | 太好吃了 |
[03:54] | I am so glad you’re here, sis. | 你能来我真是太高兴了 姐姐 |
[03:57] | And with you coming to town, | 你来城里的话 |
[03:58] | it’s been so much easier to get him to take time off. | 他更愿意休假 |
[04:01] | And I never could have prepared a meal like that by myself. | 而且我自己绝对煮不出那样的大餐 |
[04:10] | Go. | 去吧 |
[04:11] | Honey, it’s just a briefing. | 亲爱的 只是开个简报会 |
[04:13] | A couple of hours and I’ll be back, okay? | 两个小时内我就回来 好吗 |
[04:14] | It’s okay. Go. | 没事 去吧 |
[04:17] | They need you. It’s all right. I’m not mad. Go. | 他们需要你 没关系的 我不生气 去吧 |
[04:24] | You heard her. She said it was all right. | 你听到了 她说没关系 |
[04:27] | You’re one hell of a profiler. | 你这侧写师可真差劲 |
[04:31] | Allende Del Sol, Mexico, population 20,000. | 墨西哥阿连德日城 两万人口 |
[04:34] | The victim is Lupe Trejo, 62. | 受害者是卢佩・特雷霍 62岁 |
[04:37] | She was found in her home stabbed in the face, chest and genitals. | 她的尸体在家中被发现 脸部 胸部和生殖器都有刺伤 |
[04:40] | The papers down there connected her murder | 当地报纸将她的死亡 |
[04:42] | to 11 others in the past two years, all elderly women. | 和过去两年的另外11起 老年妇女谋杀案联系到一起 |
[04:45] | They’re saying it’s the work of a serial killer. | 他们说这是连环杀手干的 |
[04:48] | Mexican government disagrees. | 墨西哥政府不同意这个说法 |
[04:49] | What kind of city is this? | 这是个什么类型的城市 |
[04:51] | Half factory town, half tourist town. | 一半工业城镇 一半旅游城镇 |
[04:53] | The factory makes the tchotchkes and clothes the tourists buy, | 工厂制作工艺品和衣服卖给游客 |
[04:55] | and even though all the murders have happened | 尽管所有谋杀案都发生在 |
[04:57] | in the poorer neighbourhoods where the locals live… | 本地人居住的穷人社区 |
[04:59] | Serial killers make lousy tourist attractions. | 连环杀手会给旅游业带来负面影响 |
[05:01] | -Yeah. -So if the government denies | -没错 -如果政府否认 |
[05:02] | that this is a serial killer, why’d they call us? | 存在连环杀手 为什么还要找我们 |
[05:05] | They have a suspect in custody, the victim’s son. | 他们抓住一个嫌犯 是受害者的儿子 |
[05:08] | We’re the serial killer experts, | 我们是连环杀手专家 |
[05:10] | they want us to go down there and confirm | 他们希望我们能过去确认一下 |
[05:11] | that this was just a onetime killing. | 这只是一起个案 |
[05:13] | Put the serial killer angle to bed. | 彻底打消连环杀手这个猜想 |
[05:15] | So, we’re going all the way down there just to prove | 所以我们大老远过去只是为了证明 |
[05:17] | they don’t have a serial killer? | 他们那儿没有连环杀手吗 |
[05:18] | Maybe. Or we’re going down there to tell them | 或许吧 又或者我们是去告诉他们 |
[05:20] | if what I’ve read in the Mexican papers is true, | 如果我在墨西哥报纸上 看到的报道属实 |
[05:22] | they’ve got one of the worst serial killers the country’s ever seen. | 那他们是遇上有史以来 最恐怖的连环杀手了 |
[05:26] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[05:36] | Hotch, call from the car. | 霍奇 上车再打电话吧 |
[06:15] | Anthony Brandt wrote, | 安东尼・布兰特曾写道 |
[06:16] | “Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.” | “许多事情都会改变我们 但我们始于且终于家庭” |
[06:24] | Hey, at least you get to spend your birthday weekend in Mexico. | 至少你能在墨西哥度过你的生日周末 |
[06:28] | Yeah, what’s “doghouse” in Spanish? | 是啊“夫妻冷战” 用西班牙语怎么说 |
[06:33] | That’s what I said. | 跟我刚刚说的一样 |
[06:34] | Face it, chico, you are only a genius in English. | 面对现实吧 伙计 你只有英语说得好 |
[06:37] | Spanish? Since when? | 你什么时候会说西班牙语了 |
[06:39] | I’m full of hidden mysteries. | 我的隐藏技能多着呢 |
[06:40] | All right, so why are there so few serial killers in Mexico? | 为什么墨西哥的连环杀手那么少 |
[06:43] | They probably have as many as we do, | 他们的连环杀手可能跟我们一样多 |
[06:45] | but they document almost none of them. | 但文件记录上几乎连一个都没有 |
[06:46] | -Why is that? -It’s the Chikatilo Syndrome. | -为什么会这样 -齐卡提洛综合征 |
[06:49] | -The what? -Andrei Chikatilo, | -什么 -安德烈・齐卡提洛 |
[06:51] | he was one of the most prolific serial killers of the 20th century. | 他是20世纪杀害人数最多的 连环杀手之一 |
[06:54] | By the time they found him, he’d killed more than 50 people. | 他在被找到之前已经杀了50多人 |
[06:57] | He was no more experienced than any average serial killer, | 他的手法不像一般的连环杀手 那么老道 |
[06:59] | but lived in the Soviet Ukraine. | 但他住在苏联时期的乌克兰 |
[07:01] | Soviets were convinced serial killers, uniquely American phenomenon. | 苏联认为连环杀手是美国特有的现象 |
[07:07] | Inevitable result of decadent capitalism. | 颓废资本主义的必然结果 |
[07:11] | So what’s the cultural bias in Mexico? | 那墨西哥的文化偏见又是什么 |
[07:13] | Many Mexicans believe that | 很多墨西哥人相信 |
[07:14] | serial killers are the result of the breakdown of the family, | 连环杀手源自破碎家庭 |
[07:17] | which gives rise to the kind of alienated loner | 家庭破碎造成了这种被疏远的孤独者 |
[07:20] | who becomes a serial killer. | 使其变成了连环杀手 |
[07:21] | It’s a fact there are 12 times as many broken families in the US | 事实上 美国的破碎家庭数量 |
[07:25] | than in México. | 是墨西哥的12倍 |
[07:26] | All right, so is it possible there are fewer serial killers in Mexican culture? | 那么墨西哥文化中存在连环杀手的 可能性会不会真的比较小? |
[07:31] | It is possible, but in my experience, | 有可能 但按我的经验 |
[07:33] | evil is not a cultural phenomenon, it’s a human one. | 邪恶并不是一种文化现象 而是一种人类现象 |
[07:50] | 警局 | |
[07:54] | Nothing like jet sleep, right? | 在飞机上睡觉最难受了 是吧 |
[07:55] | Yeah, kind of like a night of drinking without the drinking. | 是啊 跟宿醉一样难受 但其实滴酒未沾 |
[08:02] | -Agent Gideon. -Captain Navarro. | -吉迪恩探员 -纳瓦罗警监 |
[08:05] | You’re shorter than I remember. | 你比我记忆中的矮了点 |
[08:07] | Oh, I was on a stage. | -那时我站在台上呢 |
[08:08] | This is Lieutenant Borquez. | -这位是博克斯警督 |
[08:10] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:11] | This is my team. | 这是我的队员 |
[08:12] | Captain Navarro’s been put in charge of the case | 纳瓦罗警监受地方司法部长任命 |
[08:14] | -by the district attorney general. -You guys got history? | -负责本次案件 -你们认识的吗 |
[08:17] | No, we met at a seminar I gave in Mexico City a few years ago. | 不 我们是几年前在墨西哥城 在我的研讨会上见过一面 |
[08:19] | “Sexual homicide in Latin America.” | 拉丁美洲的性犯罪谋杀案 |
[08:21] | I just read a chapter on the subject in Max Ryan’s book. | 我刚在马克斯・瑞恩的书里 读到关于这一主题的章节 |
[08:24] | Where do you think I got it from? | 不然我是怎么想到这个主题的? |
[08:27] | I’m glad you came. I was never sure how much you liked me. | 很高兴你能来 我一直不知道 你到底喜不喜欢我 |
[08:30] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:32] | I have often told Agent Gideon | 我经常告诉吉迪恩探员 |
[08:33] | that his profiling technique would not translate accurately in Latin culture | 在没有更好地了解拉美文化的 价值观之前 |
[08:37] | without a better understanding of our cultural values. | 他的侧写技巧不能直接套用到这里 |
[08:39] | Now’s a good time to find out, right? | 现在是证明的好时机 对吧 |
[08:41] | Captain, I’d like to get a handle on the type of press | 警监 我想见一见报道过案件的 |
[08:43] | this has been getting and meet some of your local police here. | 一些媒体以及你的警员下属 |
[08:45] | Of course, but I imagine you would all like to settle into your rooms | 当然可以 但我想你们或许想先安顿下来 |
[08:48] | -and rest before we go? -Nope. We’re ready. | -休息一下再出发 -不用 我们随时可以出发 |
[08:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:57] | 你认为吉迪恩探员 对你们的什么文化有误解 | |
[09:02] | 主要是两个方面 | |
[09:03] | English. English, por favor, English. | 英语 求你们了 讲英语 |
[09:06] | I was explaining to Agent Gideon | 那时我跟吉迪恩探员解释说 |
[09:08] | that his profiling theory doesn’t take into account | 他的侧写理论并没有考虑到 |
[09:10] | two powerful influences on Mexican culture, | 墨西哥文化中的两个重要影响因素 |
[09:12] | which is family and machismo. | 那就是家庭和男子气概 |
[09:17] | You know, you have some interesting ideas. | 你有些想法很有意思 |
[09:19] | The district attorney general put me in charge of this killing | 地方司法部长指派我负责这起谋杀案 |
[09:21] | when she realised we had a relationship. | 是在她发现我们俩有点渊源的时候 |
[09:24] | She had me invite you down to help us settle this mess. | 她让我请你来帮助我们解决这个麻烦 |
[09:28] | You are aware that we may not be giving you | 你知道我们可能不会给你 |
[09:30] | the answer you’re looking for on this one, yes? | 你想要的答案 是吗 |
[09:33] | You think the papers are right? | 你觉得报纸说对了吗 |
[09:34] | What are they saying exactly? | 他们到底报道了什么 |
[09:39] | “There’s a serial assassin who’s killing elderly women in local towns” | “当地有一名杀害老年妇女的 连环杀手” |
[09:44] | “and the attorney general and the authorities are moving slowly.” | “而司法部长和当局 对此案的侦查进展缓慢” |
[09:48] | We’ll see. | 看看再说吧 |
[10:09] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[10:11] | Day of the Dead. Three-day Latin holiday | 亡灵节 持续三天的拉丁美洲节日 |
[10:14] | where souls of dead relatives are said to return to earth | 据说死去的亲人们会在这个时候 重返阳间 |
[10:16] | to enjoy the pleasures that they once knew of. | 享受他们曾经有过的欢乐 |
[10:20] | He sounds like he was reading that out of a book. | 他说得像是在朗读课文一样的 |
[10:22] | Trust me, he always sounds like that. | 相信我 他说话一直都是这样的 |
[10:24] | Actually, I was reading. I picked this pamphlet up at the airport. | 其实我就是在念书 我从机场拿了这本小册子 |
[10:35] | As profilers, I thought you’d want to see the crime scene first | 我想你们作为侧写师 在见嫌犯之前 |
[10:37] | before meeting the suspects. Yes? | 会想先看一下犯罪现场 对吗 |
[10:40] | You remembered something from my lecture, huh? | 你还记得我讲过的内容啊 |
[10:43] | Actually, I got it from your mentor, Max Ryan. | 其实 我是从你的导师 马克斯・瑞恩那里学到的 |
[10:45] | His book, it’s a great read. | 他的书 真得非常值得一看 |
[10:49] | The victim’s name is Lupe Trejo, 62. | 受害者名叫卢佩・特雷霍 62岁 |
[10:52] | She was found in the bedroom by the daughter. | 她女儿在卧室发现了她的尸体 |
[10:54] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[10:55] | Are there always this many people around? | 这附近的人一向这么多吗 |
[10:56] | No. Church just got out. | 不是 礼拜刚刚结束 |
[10:58] | They are walking home from the town square. | 他们正从城镇广场往家里走 |
[11:00] | What time was she killed? | 她是什么时候被杀的 |
[11:01] | I am guessing sometime during the evening mass. | 我猜是晚间弥撒期间 |
[11:03] | There wouldn’t have been a lot of people around, | 那时候这附近没那么多人 |
[11:05] | otherwise he would have been seen. | 否则会有人看到嫌犯的 |
[11:07] | Unless he blended right in. | 除非他正好混在人群中 |
[11:08] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[11:15] | No forced entry means one of two things. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 只有两种可能 |
[11:18] | A push-in. Holds a gun or a knife to her and forces his way inside. | 一种是凶手拿枪或者刀 逼迫受害者让他进来的 |
[11:23] | The murder weapon, the knife, | 凶器是刀 |
[11:24] | was taken from the kitchen and placed at the scene. | 是从厨房拿的 而且丢弃在了现场 |
[11:26] | In that case, it’s most likely that she let the killer in voluntarily. | 但在这件案子中 更像是第二种可能 她自愿让凶手进来的 |
[11:29] | She looked through the peephole, saw someone she recognised. | 她从猫眼里看到了认识的人 |
[11:32] | Someone who makes her feel safe. | 一个让她感到安全的人 |
[11:33] | She lets him in and then what? | 她让他进来 然后呢 |
[11:35] | They have a drink. Have you run a DNA analysis on these? | 他们喝了东西 你查过这些东西上面的DNA了吗 |
[11:38] | The closest thing we have to a crime scene unit | 在我们这 最接近犯罪现场调查小组的 |
[11:40] | is Detective Hernandez. | 就是埃尔南德斯警探 |
[11:42] | He has a fingerprinting kit from 1984. | 他有一套1984年的指纹识别设备 |
[11:44] | -REID: Find anything? -The victim’s prints were on one. | -有找到什么吗 -有一个杯子上有受害者的指纹 |
[11:47] | The prints on the other were too smudged to make any match, | 另一个杯子上的指纹太模糊了 无法识别 |
[11:50] | but I don’t think the killer drank this anyway. | 但我觉得凶手并没有喝过这个 |
[11:51] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[11:53] | This drink is tamarind water. It’s sweet. | 杯子里的是罗望子水 是甜的 |
[11:56] | I could see the victim offer this to a woman, | 我可以想象受害者倒这个 给一个女人喝 |
[11:58] | but these are a time of festivities, | 但现在是节庆期间 |
[11:59] | and at night most men would have a shot of tequila | 大部男人在晚上会喝龙舌兰酒 |
[12:02] | and some beers and maybe some cigarettes. | 喝啤酒 或许还会抽烟 |
[12:04] | This looks like two women to me. | 这在我看来像是两个女人见面 |
[12:06] | And you don’t think a woman could have done this? | 而你认为这不可能是女人干的 |
[12:08] | -Do you? -It’s highly unlikely. | -你觉得呢 -很大程度上不是 |
[12:10] | Give them to the FBI. | 把这些交给联邦调查局 |
[12:11] | At the very least it’ll be able to tell us the gender of the drinkers. | 最起码这能告诉我们 喝饮料的人的性别 |
[12:14] | -Where was she killed? -This way. | -她是在哪里被杀的 -这边 |
[12:34] | -What are you looking for? -Why? | -你在找什么 -为什么呢 |
[12:38] | Why’d the UnSub choose this victim? | 不明嫌犯为什么选中了这名受害者 |
[12:41] | Why did she feel safe enough to let the killer inside? | 她为什么会放心让凶手进来呢 |
[12:46] | This her son? | 这是她儿子吗 |
[12:48] | That’s Miguel. | 这就是米格尔 |
[12:53] | I’d say Lupe had a problem with him. | 看来卢佩和他之间有些问题 |
[12:55] | She has family photographs everywhere, but not Miguel. | 她到处都摆上了家人的照片 却没有米格尔的 |
[12:58] | He’s tucked away in her drawer. | 他被藏在了她的抽屉里 |
[13:03] | Okay, so the UnSub took items of jewellery | 不明嫌犯从她女儿的房间里 |
[13:04] | out of the daughter’s bedroom. | 拿走了一些珠宝 |
[13:06] | Do you think he did it before or after he killed the mother? | 你觉得这是他在杀害她母亲 之前还是之后干的? |
[13:08] | Well, I’d say after. | 我觉得是之后 |
[13:09] | The way the victim was stabbed means this was a sexual homicide. | 受害者被刺伤的方式 说明这是一起性犯罪谋杀 |
[13:12] | When the killer’s looking for a sexual release, | 凶手在寻找性释放时 |
[13:14] | the items taken are usually an afterthought, trophies. | 一般是在杀人后拿走一个物品 作为战利品 |
[13:17] | But he left jewellery on the victim. Why? | 但他把珠宝放在了受害者身上 为什么呢 |
[13:19] | It’s a common sign of remorse. A small amount of respect for the dead. | 这是悔恨的一种常见表现 也表示对死者的一点尊重 |
[13:24] | Very small if you ask me. | 要我说的话 只有非常少量的 |
[13:28] | You are almost certainly looking for a heterosexual male. | 基本可以确定 你要找的是一个异性恋男性 |
[13:33] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:34] | Well, the victim was found on the bed. | 受害者的尸体是在床上找到的 |
[13:36] | Multiple stabs wounds to the face, chest, and genital area. | 脸部 胸部 生殖器上有多处刺伤 |
[13:40] | All indicators of sexual homicide. | 这都是性犯罪谋杀的迹象 |
[13:42] | In cases of sexual homicide, | 而在这类案件中 |
[13:44] | the attacker targets objects of his or her sexual attraction. | 受害者是能激发凶手性欲的人 |
[13:47] | Heterosexual men attack women. | 异性恋男性袭击女性 |
[13:49] | So, homosexual men attack men? | 同性恋男性攻击男性吗 |
[13:51] | Did the daughter have any ideas about who might’ve done this? | 她女儿说了有可能是谁干的吗 |
[13:54] | She didn’t have any ideas about anything. | 她说她什么都不知道 |
[13:56] | When she found out that her brother was a suspect, | 知道她哥哥是嫌犯的时候 |
[13:58] | she wanted to talk to him alone. | 她想单独和他谈谈 |
[13:59] | I refused because I didn’t want them to get their stories straight. | 我拒绝了 因为我不想让他们串供 |
[14:02] | Then she stopped talking completely. | 然后她就什么都不说了 |
[14:04] | So, what’s she protecting? | 她在保护什么呢 |
[14:07] | We’re ready to talk to the suspect. | 我们准备好和嫌犯对话了 |
[14:08] | Of course, but first there’s someone I would like you to meet. | 当然了 在那之前 有个人我想让你们先见见 |
[14:15] | Maria Sanchez, the district attorney general. | 地方司法部长 玛丽亚・桑切斯 |
[14:18] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[14:19] | -Agente Gideon. -Hello. | -吉迪恩探员 -你好 |
[14:21] | Agente Hotchner. It’s an honour. | 霍奇纳探员 很荣幸见到你们 |
[14:23] | Our papers are fascinated with the idea of a serial killer, | 我们的报纸沉迷于连环杀手这个想法 |
[14:26] | and when Navarro suggested that I invite you in to dispel this nonsense, | 因此当纳瓦罗建议我 邀请你们来破除这些无稽之谈时 |
[14:31] | I immediately saw the wisdom. But enough formalities. | 我立马就看出个中缘由了 但客套话就说到这里了 |
[14:34] | I will let you get down to business. Excuse me. | 你们放手去做吧 我先失陪了 |
[14:41] | She’s worse in Spanish. | 她西班牙语说得更烂 |
[14:46] | Neighbours heard a loud fight the day of the murder | 案发那天 邻居们听到 |
[14:49] | between the victim, her son, daughter and brother-in-law. | 受害者和她儿子 女儿和大伯 吵得很大声 |
[14:52] | One big, happy family. | 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[14:53] | Well, the uncle had a solid alibi, but we could not find the son. | 大伯的不在场证据得到证实 但我们找不到她儿子 |
[14:56] | Then we got a tip he had hired a coyote to take him over the border. | 接着我们就收到消息 他雇了一名走私犯带他穿过边界 |
[14:59] | We caught him before he crossed. | 我们在他过境之前抓住了他 |
[15:02] | That’s Miguel’s sister, Rosa. | 这是米格尔的妹妹 罗莎 |
[15:04] | She’s been here ever since she found out that her brother was arrested. | 她知道她哥哥被抓之后 就一直待在这里 |
[15:07] | Seems like she thinks he’s innocent. | 看来她觉得米格尔是无辜的 |
[15:08] | The dutiful sister. This way. | 顺从的妹妹 这边走 |
[15:18] | Miguel, tell us about the fight you had with your mother the other night. | 米格尔 跟我们说说那天晚上 你和你妈妈吵架的事 |
[15:23] | I didn’t hurt my mother. | 我没有伤害我妈妈 |
[15:27] | Did it have anything to do with you leaving? | 这跟你要离开有关吗 |
[15:29] | She didn’t want me to go. She was angry. | 她不想我走 她很生气 |
[15:39] | It was more than that, Miguel. | 事情不止如此 米格尔 |
[15:40] | You had problems with your mother for a long time. | 你跟你妈妈闹矛盾很久了 |
[15:46] | What is it you’re hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[15:49] | What truth could be so terrible that | 到底是什么事情这么严重 |
[15:51] | you won’t defend yourself against killing your mother? | 你甚至不愿意 说出来证明你没有杀害你妈妈 |
[15:55] | What truth would have your mother hiding your photographs in her drawer? | 是什么事情让你妈妈把你的照片 藏进了她的抽屉里 |
[16:01] | When did you first know? | 你是什么时候知道的 |
[16:05] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[16:07] | That you’re a homosexual. | 知道你是同性恋 |
[16:12] | More to the point, when did your mother find out? | 更确切地说 你妈妈是什么时候发现的 |
[16:25] | -How did he know? -You told us. | -他是怎么知道的 -你告诉我们的 |
[16:28] | Machismo and family. You knew he was gay. | 男子气概和家庭 你知道他是同性恋 |
[16:30] | You’re a better profiler than Gideon’s a lecturer. | 你这侧写师做得 比吉迪恩当讲师强多了 |
[16:32] | You also knew that a gay man couldn’t have committed this murder. | 你还知道同性恋者不会犯下这起凶案 |
[16:34] | That’s why you asked us about the sexuality | 这就是你在案发现场 |
[16:36] | of the killer at the crime scene. | 问我们凶手性别的原因 |
[16:37] | -You knew Miguel was innocent. -You do not understand | -你知道米格尔是无辜的 -你不懂 |
[16:39] | how things work here. | 这地方的行事风格 |
[16:40] | If I had told the attorney general that this man is a homosexual | 如果我告诉司法部长因为他是同性恋 |
[16:43] | and that is why he must be innocent, she would have laughed in my face. | 所以他一定是无辜的 她会当面嘲笑我的 |
[16:45] | -Why did you lie to us? -I had to play along with the official line | -为什么你要骗我们 -我只能按着官方流程走 |
[16:48] | until I could trust that you would come to the same conclusion that I did. | 直到我能相信你们会得出 和我一样的结论 |
[16:51] | So we’re here to serve as pawns in your political game? | 所以我们来这里 是给你的政治游戏当棋子吗 |
[16:55] | There is a very bad man killing women in my district, | 有一个极其恶劣的人 在我的辖区内杀害女性 |
[16:57] | and I have known this for a very long time. | 我很早之前就知道这个事情了 |
[16:59] | And so far no one will believe me or help stop him. | 但至今都没有人相信我 或者帮我阻止他 |
[17:03] | So, if I have to play politics to protect the women of the city | 因此如果我必须通过玩弄政治 来保护这座城市的女性 |
[17:07] | then that is a very small price to pay. Don’t you agree? | 那这代价可太小了 你不这么觉得吗 |
[17:19] | Best way to bring the attorney general on board | 让司法部长跟我们站在同一阵线的 最佳办法 |
[17:21] | is by providing a complete profile. | 是给出一份完整的侧写 |
[17:23] | -What do you need from me? -We’ll need the files on all the murders. | -需要我做什么吗 -我们需要所有案子的档案 |
[17:26] | Of course, but I must warn you. | 当然可以 但我必须提醒你们 |
[17:27] | These reports were taken by local police | 这些报告是当地警察写的 |
[17:29] | in the area who are not used to this type of killer. | 他们并不熟悉这类型的凶手 |
[17:31] | Most basic details are missing. | 大部分基本细节都缺失了 |
[17:33] | REID: We’ll take a look at them. | 我们会看下这些报告 |
[17:34] | We also need to get the whole story out of Miguel Trejo | 我们还需要从米格尔・特雷霍口中 了解整个故事 |
[17:37] | -and right now he’s not talking. -But why does that matter? | -但现在他不肯讲话 -这有什么关系 |
[17:39] | Obviously, he’s not a serial killer. | 他显然不是连环杀手 |
[17:41] | Listen, obviously there’s a great deal of anger in the family, | 这一家人显然不和谐 |
[17:44] | and before we give a profile, | 在我们给出侧写之前 |
[17:45] | we need to rule out the fact that this might be a crime of passion | 我们需要排除一种情况 即本案可能是激情作案 |
[17:48] | and not one of the serial killings. | 而不是连环凶杀案中的一起 |
[17:50] | And why wouldn’t Miguel talk if he’s innocent? | 如果米格尔是无辜的 为什么他不肯说出来 |
[17:52] | It must have something to do with the fact that he is a homosexual. | 这肯定与他是同性恋的事情有关 |
[17:54] | He’d rather be straight in jail than gay as a free man? | 他宁愿进监狱当直男 也不愿做个自由的同性恋吗 |
[17:57] | I can protect him in here, | 在这里 我可以保护他 |
[17:59] | but if he’s taken to a prison in Mexico City | 但如果他被带到墨西哥城的监狱 |
[18:01] | and the other inmates find out that he is gay, he will be killed. | 被其他囚犯发现他是同性恋 他就死定了 |
[18:04] | That’s the way things work here. | 在这里就是这样 |
[18:07] | So how do we get him to talk? | 那我们要怎么才能让他开口呢 |
[18:11] | Rosa, do you know the saying… | 罗莎 你听过这句话吗 |
[18:14] | “当局者迷 旁观者清” | |
[18:18] | We know there was a fight. We need to know what it was about. | 我们知道那天有过争吵 我们需要知道原因是什么 |
[18:24] | Rosa, we know about your brother. | 罗莎 我们知道你哥哥的事情了 |
[18:29] | If you don’t help us, he could go to prison | 如果你不帮我们 他可能要进监狱 |
[18:31] | and he could be killed there. | 他可能会死在里面 |
[18:35] | 你知道这或许就是他最后的机会了 | |
[18:47] | Miguel has a friend, Roberto. | 米格尔有一个朋友 叫做罗伯托 |
[18:52] | He was outside the house waiting for my brother, watching. | 他当时在外面等我哥哥 看着我们 |
[18:57] | He saw the fight with my mother. | 他看到我哥哥和我妈妈吵架 |
[18:59] | Did Miguel see him? | 米格尔看到他了吗 |
[19:02] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[19:04] | Why didn’t you tell us about this before? | 你之前为什么不告诉我们这件事 |
[19:06] | Because it would mean telling you that | 因为这样就等于告诉你们 |
[19:10] | Miguel is… | 米格尔是… |
[19:17] | Like you said, if he goes to prison and they know this about him, | 像你说的 如果他进了监狱 被囚犯们发现是同性恋的话 |
[19:21] | they will kill him and I cannot risk that. | 他们会杀了他的 我不能冒这个险 |
[19:26] | But you’re talking about the man who might have murdered your mother. | 但你所讲的那个人 可能就是他杀了你妈妈 |
[19:29] | You do not understand how bad it is. | 你不明白这有多糟糕 |
[19:32] | You do not understand the shame. | 你不懂那种羞耻 |
[19:35] | You do not understand what people will do to us. | 你不知道人们会怎么对待我们 |
[19:39] | I just lost my mother. I cannot lose Miguel. | 我刚刚失去了我的妈妈 我不能在失去米格尔了 |
[19:50] | Family is everything. | 家人就是一切 |
[19:54] | She may have come clean about that day, | 那天的事情她可能都说出来了 |
[19:56] | but I still think she’s hiding something. | 但我还是觉得她有所隐瞒 |
[19:58] | The way she went on about shame, | 她在说到羞耻的时候 |
[20:00] | almost like she was talking about herself. | 几乎就像是在说她自己一样 |
[20:02] | This is interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[20:03] | Before Miguel met Roberto, Roberto had a wife. | 在米格尔遇见罗伯托之前 罗伯托有一个妻子 |
[20:07] | Well, if he was bisexual… | 如果他是双性恋的话 |
[20:08] | It makes him capable of sexual homicide of a woman. | 那他也可以对女性实施性犯罪谋杀 |
[20:11] | And if he blamed Miguel’s mother for denying their relationship, | 如果他怪罪米格尔的妈妈 不承认他们的关系 |
[20:14] | that would give him motive. | 那他就有动机了 |
[20:16] | We need to find Roberto. | 我们需要找到罗伯托 |
[20:22] | Roberto. | 罗伯托 |
[20:35] | You don’t understand. I would never hurt Miguel’s mother. | 你不明白 我永远不会伤害米格尔的妈妈 |
[20:39] | She was nice to me. | 她对我很好 |
[20:40] | She was trying to accept me. | 她努力尝试接受我 |
[20:43] | But Miguel’s uncle made her feel bad for that. | 但米格尔的大伯让她觉得这是错的 |
[20:46] | People like him make it impossible for us. | 他那样的人让我们不可能继续走下去 |
[20:48] | They’ll never accept us. | 他们永远不会接受我们 |
[20:50] | Why’d you follow Miguel to his house, | 你为什么要跟踪米格尔去他家 |
[20:51] | and why were you watching Rosa and her mother? | 为什么会盯着罗莎和她妈妈 |
[20:53] | Miguel and I had a fight that day. He was very upset. He got drunk. | 那天米格尔和我吵了一架 他非常不开心 还喝醉了 |
[20:58] | He was going to his family celebration. I was afraid for him. | 他本来打算去参加他家的庆典 我担心他 |
[21:01] | I was afraid of the trouble he might cause with his uncle. | 我担心他在他大伯那儿惹麻烦 |
[21:03] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[21:05] | Miguel did not do it. Is that what you want? | 不是米格尔做的 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[21:07] | For me to turn against him? I won’t. He did not do it. | 想让我指证他吗 我不会的 他没有做 |
[21:10] | No, that’s not what I asked. You were outside the house watching. | 不 我问的不是这个 但是你在房子外面盯着 |
[21:13] | So, what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[21:14] | I saw nothing. I saw children playing. A woman. | 我什么都没看见 我看到孩子们在玩 看到一个女人 |
[21:18] | -What woman? -I walked past her on the street. | -什么女人 -我在路上跟她擦身而过 |
[21:21] | She had papers, a badge. | 她拿着报纸 带着徽章 |
[21:23] | I think she was a social worker going house to house. | 我想她是个社工 挨家挨户进行拜访 |
[21:26] | -What did she look like? -I don’t know. Heavy. | -她长什么样子 -我不知道 很壮 |
[21:28] | Maybe 40s or 50s. | 大概四五十岁 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:38] | It is common for social workers and nurses to come from the city, | 社工和护士经常从城里过来 |
[21:41] | help out elderly women. | 帮助老年妇女 |
[21:42] | Tell them about benefits they may have is part of the reaching out programme. | 告诉她们能获得什么福利 这是救助项目的工作之一 |
[21:45] | So it could have been the victim who invited the social worker inside | 有可能是受害者邀请社工进屋去的 |
[21:48] | and maybe she was the one given the tamarind water. | 或许她就是喝罗望子水的人 |
[21:50] | She could be our best witness. | 她有可能是我们的最佳目击者 |
[21:52] | I will check with local services. What about Roberto? | 我会去本地服务机构查一查 那罗伯托呢 |
[21:56] | -I don’t think he did it. -Why not? | -我觉得不是他做的 -为什么 |
[21:58] | The way he talked about Miguel. | 他提到米格尔的样子 |
[22:00] | He didn’t point the finger at his boyfriend | 他没有指认他男友 |
[22:01] | -and I think a guilty man would have. -See if he has an alibi. | -我想有罪的人会把罪责推给他人 -查下他有没有不在场证明 |
[22:04] | Run his prints against any found at the scene. | 将他的指纹 跟现场采集到所有指纹对比 |
[22:06] | Right now though I feel confident | 不过现在我有信心 |
[22:08] | we can rule out a family fight as a motive for the murder. | 我们可以排除 家庭争吵是本案的作案动机 |
[22:11] | There’s a call from the FBI. | 联邦调查局打电话来了 |
[22:14] | Yeah, Morgan. | 我是莫根 |
[22:16] | Dónde está, my lovelies? | 你们在哪儿 我的爱人们 |
[22:21] | Okay, take it easy, Garcia. | 行了 别紧张 加西亚 |
[22:22] | I think you just offended somebody’s mother. | 你刚刚好像骂娘了 |
[22:23] | Shut up, you. I took French. What can I say? | 闭嘴吧你 我学的是法语 我能怎么办 |
[22:26] | Penelope, your last name is Garcia. | 佩内洛普 你姓加西亚 那是西班牙语 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I know. It’s my stepfather’s name. | 我知道 那是我继父的名字 |
[22:29] | Now do you want my genius or not? | 你还让不让我展示一下我的聪明才智 |
[22:30] | -Yes. Please, get on with it. -Okay! | -当然 您请说 -好的 |
[22:33] | So, I rushed your cups full of mucus through all the regular channels | 我用常规手段在最短的时间内 化验了杯子上的黏液 |
[22:36] | at lightning speed and survey says one female drinker and one male. | 结果显示 用这两个杯子喝东西的人 是一名女性和一名男性 |
[22:40] | Thanks, doll. | 谢了 宝贝 |
[22:42] | It’s strange, on this occasion a man taking that drink. | 在这种时候 男人会喝那杯饮料真得很奇怪 |
[22:45] | Unless the victim thought he was a woman. | 除非受害者认为他是一名女性 |
[22:48] | The woman Roberto described, a social worker. | 罗伯托描述的那名女性 一名社工 |
[22:50] | That’s a common ruse for old-lady killers. | 这是杀害老年妇女常用的套路 |
[22:52] | What if she is really a he in women’s clothing? | 如果这个“她”是男扮女装呢 |
[22:56] | -A heavy woman. -He comes to the door, knocks on it. | -一个强壮的女人 -他走到门前 敲了敲门 |
[22:59] | And the victim feels comfortable because she thinks it’s a woman. | 受害者觉得安心 因为她认为这是一名女性 |
[23:03] | It would explain why no witnesses have come forward. | 这也解释了为什么 没有目击者站出来了 |
[23:05] | No one expects the killer to be a woman. | 因为没人觉得凶手会是一名女性 |
[23:08] | -Not in this country. -Or ours. | -至少在这个国家是没有的 -我们那儿也没有 |
[23:11] | -We need to tell the locals. -And give them the rest of the profile. | -我们得告诉当地人 -告诉他们侧写的其余内容 |
[23:13] | We have reason to believe that the killer may be a man | 我们有理由相信杀手是一名男性 |
[23:16] | who wears women’s clothing as a ruse to get into his victim’s homes. | 他男扮女装 进入到受害者的家中 |
[23:19] | Once inside, the killer stabs his victims | 进去之后 凶手刺杀了受害者 |
[23:21] | and then abuses them sexually with the knife. | 再用刀对她们进行性侵犯 |
[23:23] | But he wasn’t always a killer. | 但他并不是从一开始就杀人 |
[23:24] | He gradually escalated from sex crimes. | 他是从性犯罪逐步衍变而来的 |
[23:26] | These may have started out as Peeping Tom incidents, | 这些人一开始可能只是偷窥犯 |
[23:29] | eventually leading to rape. | 最终变成了强奸犯 |
[23:30] | And then at some point he couldn’t rape any more. | 后来到了某个时刻 他无法再强奸女性了 |
[23:33] | So, he began killing women | 所以他就开始杀害这些 |
[23:34] | who represented authority figures in his life he hated. | 他所憎恨的 在他的人生中 扮演权威角色的人物 |
[23:36] | Typically a mother or grandmother. | 最典型的是母亲或是奶奶的角色 |
[23:38] | Women that he blamed for his impotence. | 他将他的不举归罪于这些女人 |
[23:39] | How would we have targeted these women? | 我们要怎么找到这些女人 |
[23:41] | We found no connection between them. | -她们之间没有任何联系 |
[23:42] | We don’t know yet. | -现在还不知道 |
[23:44] | But based on the number of times he’s killed | 但基于他杀人的次数 |
[23:45] | and his skill at gaining the trust of his victims, | 以及他获取受害者信任的手段 |
[23:48] | we can assume that he plans his murders | 我们可以推测他是有计划地杀人 |
[23:49] | and that he’s been committing sex crimes for many years. | 而且他多年来一直在进行性犯罪 |
[23:52] | We think he’s somewhere between the ages of 35 and 50. | 我们认为他的年龄 大概在35到50岁之间 |
[23:56] | You need to talk to all known sex offenders | 你们要去找所有已知的性犯罪者谈话 |
[23:58] | and compare them to this profile. | 将他们跟这个侧写对比 |
[24:01] | You should also re-interview all your witnesses | 你们也应该重新约谈你们的目击者 |
[24:02] | and see if anyone saw a man who might have been dressed as a woman. | 看看有没有人见过 可能是做女装打扮的男人 |
[24:15] | We have another body. | 又发现了一具尸体 |
[24:17] | Isabel Santiago, 67. | 伊莎贝尔・桑提亚戈 67岁 |
[24:20] | No sign of forced entry. Stabbed in the chest and genitals. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 胸口和生殖器有刺伤 |
[24:24] | Abrasions on her neck. | 颈部有擦伤 |
[24:27] | Beads, from a necklace. | 项链上掉出来的珠子 |
[24:30] | Obviously ripped off her neck. | 显然是从她的脖子上扯下来的 |
[24:31] | Yeah, but jewellery taken from the body. | 没错 但是从尸体上扯下珠宝 |
[24:33] | That’s a first we’ve seen from this guy. | 这还是这家伙第一次这么做 |
[24:35] | So, why was this one different? | 为什么这次会不一样 |
[24:44] | Over the past two years, | 在过去两年里 |
[24:46] | we’ve had an average of one killing every nine weeks. | 平均每九周有一人被杀死 |
[24:49] | Now two in three days. | 现在三天内就杀了两人 |
[24:51] | That’s a pretty extreme escalation. He’ll kill again soon. | 他在迅速进化 他很快就会再杀人的 |
[24:57] | Who’s that over there? | 那是谁 |
[24:59] | That’s the daughter of the victim. | 是受害者的女儿 |
[25:01] | Maybe she can tell us something about the necklace. | 或许她可以告诉我们 一些关于项链的事情 |
[25:03] | 安娜 我叫艾尔 很遗憾出了这样的事情 | |
[25:08] | 你现在可以回答我几个问题吗 | |
[25:14] | Yes. | 可以 |
[25:16] | Your mother was wearing a necklace. It was taken from her. | 你妈妈戴的一条项链被拿走了 |
[25:19] | Do you know if it had any special significance to her? | 你知道这条项链有什么特别之处吗 |
[25:24] | She gave it to me for my birthday. | 那是她送给我的生日礼物 |
[25:29] | She never bought jewellery for herself. | 她从来不给她自己买珠宝首饰 |
[25:32] | She asked if she could wear it during the holiday. | 她问我节庆期间她能不能戴它 |
[25:35] | So this necklace was yours? | 所以那条项链是你的吗 |
[25:38] | It was my favourite. I wore it almost every day. | 是我最喜欢的项链 我几乎每天都戴 |
[25:44] | Navarro says there’s some sort of disturbance at the police station. | 纳瓦罗说警局出现骚动 |
[25:46] | -We’re going to go check it out. -All right. | -我们最好去看看 -好的 |
[25:56] | What is going on here, Borquez? What did they do? | 怎么回事 博克斯 他们在干什么 |
[25:59] | What did they do? | 他们做了什么 |
[26:01] | They are following the orders of the FBI. | 他们在按照联邦调查局的要求办事 |
[26:02] | -Bringing in the sex criminals. -What did you tell them? | -逮捕性犯罪者 -你是怎么跟他们说的 |
[26:06] | We put out there the possibility that he dresses like a woman. | 我们指出凶手有可能是男扮女装 |
[26:08] | We told them to look into people convicted of sex crimes. | 告诉他们去查查记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[26:10] | We didn’t mean this. | 但我们不是这个意思 |
[26:19] | What is going on, Victor, huh? | 怎么回事 维克托 |
[26:21] | These men were supposed to put the serial killer rumours to rest, | 这些人应该平息连环杀手的谣言 |
[26:24] | and now they are making us look like a joke. | 现在他们让我们成了笑话 |
[26:26] | What do you want people to think of us? | 你让民众怎么想我们 |
[26:27] | -It was a misunderstanding. -And it won’t happen again. | -这是一场误会 -这种事情不会再发生 |
[26:30] | It was your idea to bring them here, and obviously it was a waste of time. | 是你出主意把他们找来的 这显然就是在浪费时间 |
[26:34] | Please, go home. | 拜托了 你们回去吧 |
[26:55] | These police are not stupid men. They’re frustrated. | 这些警察并不是笨蛋 他们只是沮丧 |
[26:58] | They read articles in newspapers saying that they’re ineffective | 报纸上说他们一点效率也没有 |
[27:02] | and they want to prove that they are not. | 他们就想证明他们不是那样的 |
[27:03] | They will do this any way they know how. | 他们会尽一切可能去证明 |
[27:05] | We told them that the suspect was probably a man dressed as a woman. | 我们告诉他们 嫌犯有可能男扮女装 |
[27:08] | We didn’t say to round up all the transvestites and bring them in. | 并不是让他们 把所有异装癖人士都抓进来 |
[27:11] | Why? Is it impossible that this man is a transvestite? | 为什么 那人不可能是异装癖吗 |
[27:13] | No. No, that’s not what we’re saying. | 不 我们不是这个意思 |
[27:16] | Men dressing like women, | 男扮女装 |
[27:17] | it’s a manifestation of sexual preference. | 是一种性取向的表现 |
[27:19] | It is a lifestyle. | 是一种生活方式 |
[27:20] | It does not imply a psychology of violent behaviour. | 但并不意味着有暴力行为的心理 |
[27:23] | We’re talking about the killer’s past. | 我们说的是凶手的过去 |
[27:24] | That’s why we were asking for people | 所以我们才会要求去查 |
[27:26] | who have been accused of sex crimes. | 有过性犯罪记录的人 |
[27:27] | -Are the police looking into this? -How? | -警察们有调查这一点吗 -怎么调查 |
[27:29] | Most rapes here are not even reported, | 这里大部分强奸案都没有报警 |
[27:31] | and the rapists are often people who have power over them. | 强奸犯经常是有权有势的人 |
[27:33] | Sometimes family. Sometimes even law enforcement. | 犯人有时是家人 有时甚至是执法者 |
[27:37] | I have interviewed many, many women and they do not want to talk. | 我询问过非常多的女性 她们不想谈 |
[27:41] | We can help you. We can teach you interview strategies. | 我们可以帮你 可以教你询问策略 |
[27:45] | I specialised in sex crimes and I speak Spanish. | 我专攻性犯罪 而且我会讲西班牙语 |
[27:47] | -How do we even get to these women? -We hold a press conference. | -我们要怎么接触这些女性 -我们举行新闻发布会 |
[27:50] | Let everyone know what we’re looking for. | 让大家知道我们在找什么 |
[27:52] | What about the attorney general? She wants us to leave. | 司法部长那边怎么办 她让我们离开 |
[27:54] | Do not worry about her. | 不用担心她 |
[27:56] | I convinced her to bring you down here, I can convince her to let you stay. | 我既然能说服她请你们过来 就能说服她让你们留下 |
[28:01] | We will have that press conference. | 我们会举行新闻发布会 |
[28:04] | All I have to do is figure out what to say. | 我要做的就是搞清楚要说什么 |
[28:08] | Be forceful, but respectful. | 要强势 也要尊重 |
[28:10] | Tell them, “Please, if you have any information at all”, | 告诉她们 求她们 如果有任何信息 |
[28:12] | “we urge you to come forward.” | 务必尽快告诉我们 |
[28:15] | “The one thing we absolutely do know about this kind of criminal” | 关于这类犯罪 我们唯一能肯定的 |
[28:17] | “is that he does not stop offending until he is stopped.” | 就是如果没人阻止他 他会继续犯罪 |
[28:20] | The reporters will ask, | 记者们会问 |
[28:21] | “Why look for a rapist when we’re trying to catch a killer?” | 我们要抓的是杀人犯 为什么要找强奸犯 |
[28:23] | You don’t need to mention the killer. | 你不需要提到杀人犯 |
[28:25] | Just tell them that you care about the women in this town | 只需要告诉她们 你关心这座城镇的女性 |
[28:28] | and that you are committed to catching the men who hurt them. | 你决心要抓住那个伤害她们的人 |
[28:32] | Why are we looking for a rapist? | 我们为什么要寻找强奸犯 |
[28:33] | Because we know this man commits sexual homicide, | 因为我们知道这些谋杀案是性犯罪 |
[28:35] | we can also assume that he was once a rapist. | 因此 我们可以推测他曾经是个强奸犯 |
[28:37] | It’s a lot easier to track a rapist than a killer because you have witnesses. | 追查一个强奸犯比追查凶手更容易 因为你有目击者 |
[28:41] | But you also have the chance to discover something else, | 而且你还有机会发现其他线索 |
[28:44] | the reason he began killing. | 比如他开始杀人的原因 |
[28:46] | Which is the stressor. | 也就是应激源 |
[28:47] | As far as we can tell, | 现在我们能够判断出 |
[28:48] | the first killing was about two years ago. | 第一次杀人发生在大约两年前 |
[28:52] | What happened to the suspect during that time? | 那段时间嫌疑犯遇到了什么事情 |
[28:55] | A typical stressor, loss of a job, loss of love. | 典型的应激源是丢了工作 失恋了 |
[28:58] | He may have been released from prison. | 他可能是出狱了 |
[28:59] | Whatever it was, it made him feel impotent. | 不管是什么原因让他觉得自己不举 |
[29:01] | It made him feel frustrated and very angry. | 也都让他觉得沮丧和愤怒 |
[29:03] | And that’s when he started killing. | 也就是这时候 他开始杀人 |
[29:04] | You should be talking to victims | 你们应该约谈正好在两年前 |
[29:06] | who reported rapes just before that first murder two years ago. | 第一起杀人案发生之前 报告强奸案的女性 |
[29:08] | Hopefully, the press conference will help bring | 希望这场新闻发布会 |
[29:10] | some of these women forward, | 能让其中一些女性站出来 |
[29:11] | but we also need to head out and talk to some of these people directly. | 同时我们也应该直接去找这些人谈谈 |
[29:15] | You should use all the female police you have. | 你们应该出动所有的女性警员 |
[29:16] | It will help put potential victims at ease. | 那样有助于让潜在受害者放松 |
[29:18] | Well, we don’t have any, boss. | 我们没有任何女性警员 老大 |
[29:21] | You do now. | 现在有了 |
[29:30] | I’ve been talking to so many women I’m forgetting how to speak English. | 我跟好多女性聊过了 现在都忘了要怎么说英语了 |
[29:33] | Well, you know, you look Latina. | 你看起来就像是拉美人 |
[29:35] | Well, there’s a good reason for that. My mother’s Cuban. | 这是有原因的 我妈妈是古巴人 |
[29:38] | We may have something. | 我们或许有些收获 |
[29:40] | A woman called the police station after she saw the report on the television. | 一名女性在电视上看到报道后 打电话到警局 |
[29:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:44] | She says she has information on the rapist. | 她说她有关于强奸犯的信息 |
[29:48] | 不好意思 据说你有一些 关于我们在查的强奸犯的信息 | |
[29:55] | 你能帮我们吗 | |
[29:58] | 你说什么 | |
[30:00] | 你在乎吗 | |
[30:00] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[30:01] | Most of the time nobody around here cares what happens to women. | 大多时候 这里的人 并不在乎女人遭遇了什么 |
[30:05] | Nobody does anything about it. That’s why nobody talks to the police. | 没人会做什么 所以才没人去报警 |
[30:13] | What can the police do if when a crime is committed no one comes forward? | 罪案发生后没人来报案 警察又能做什么呢 |
[30:22] | The man who attacked me is a stupid dog. | 袭击我的那个人是条疯狗 |
[30:24] | He’s a coward. He came up from behind and he started to rape me, | 他是个懦夫 从后面扑上来 然后开始强奸我 |
[30:29] | but then I turned around and I started hitting him. | 但我转过身去 开始打他 |
[30:31] | I scratched him. I made him bleed, | 我挠了他 我让他流血了 |
[30:34] | and that’s when I saw he was wearing a dress. | 就在那个时候 我看到他穿着裙子 |
[30:37] | A dress. I couldn’t believe it. | 裙子 我不敢相信 |
[30:42] | I laughed in his face. I called him a pathetic woman. | 我狠狠地嘲笑他 我管他叫可悲的女人 |
[30:47] | He was so scared. | 他吓得不轻 |
[30:50] | He ran away like a little boy. | 像个小男孩一样逃走了 |
[30:52] | -When did this happen, Milagros? -Two years ago. | -这是什么时候发生的 米拉格罗斯 -两年前 |
[30:55] | If you weren’t afraid of this man, why didn’t you report him? | 如果你不害怕这个男人 为什么你不举报他 |
[30:58] | I told you. What good would it do? | 我说过了 报案又有什么用 |
[31:04] | Well, she claimed it happened two years ago in August. | 她说那件事发生在两年前的8月份 |
[31:06] | The first murder happened in September. | 第一起命案发生在9月 |
[31:08] | So she could have been the last one who was raped | 那她有可能就是最后一个被强奸的人 |
[31:11] | before whatever stressor made him kill. | 之后应激源使他开始杀人 |
[31:13] | Or she could have been the stressor. | 或者她有可能就是应激源 |
[31:14] | You say this woman laughed in his face, | 你是说 这个女人狠狠地嘲笑了他 |
[31:16] | hit him, called him a woman. | 打他 喊他女人 |
[31:18] | That could have been enough to make him impotent. | 就有可能足以令他不举了 |
[31:20] | He tries to rape again and all he can hear is this woman laughing. | 他想要再强奸别人 但他能听到的 只有这个女人的嘲笑 |
[31:23] | Maybe he thought he could rape older women. | 或许他觉得他可能 可以强奸年纪大一点的女人 |
[31:25] | Thought they’d be easier. Wouldn’t put up a fight, so he tries. | 觉得她们更容易得手 不用动手 所以他尝试了 |
[31:27] | But he can’t. He gets frustrated, he kills her, | 但他办不到 他深受打击 然后杀了她 |
[31:30] | and then he finds the release that he was looking for. | 接着他找到了他所寻求的释放 |
[31:32] | -So he kills again. -Excuse me. | -所以他又杀人了 -不好意思 |
[31:34] | -The other victims are here. -Send them in. | -其他受害者到了 -让她们进来 |
[31:41] | You wanted us to come forward? | 你们想要我们站出来? |
[31:42] | Here are six more women who were raped by this man. | 这里是被这个男人强奸过的 另外六名女性 |
[31:45] | Now prove to us it will finally do some good. | 证明给我们看 报警好歹有点用 |
[32:30] | How did you find all these women, Milagros? | 你怎么找到这些女人的 米拉格罗斯 |
[32:33] | Se?or Navarro, we may not talk to you, but we talk to each other. | 纳瓦罗警官 我们可能不会告诉你 但我们会告诉彼此 |
[32:38] | Well, now you must tell us your stories. Every detail. | 现在你要告诉我们你的经历 所有细节都不能放过 |
[32:41] | Because the cycle does not end until this man is stopped. | 因为除非我们能够阻止这个人 否则这一切都不会停止 |
[33:06] | They all have the same story. | 她们的经历都一样 |
[33:08] | He goes up to them in the street, puts a knife against their back, | 他在街上接近她们 用刀子抵住她们的后背 |
[33:11] | blindfolds them, and takes them out to the desert. | 遮住他们的眼睛 带她们到沙漠去 |
[33:13] | He also kissed their neck while raping them. | 强奸她们的时候 还会亲她们的脖子 |
[33:16] | And then when he’s finished he asks, “How did I do?” | 然后在结束时会问她们 “我表现得怎样” |
[33:19] | -Classic power-reassurance behaviour. -What does that mean? | -典型的权力满足型行为 -什么意思 |
[33:23] | Power-reassurance rapists lack confidence. | 权力满足型的强奸犯缺乏自信 |
[33:25] | They can’t develop normal relationships with women. | 他们没办法和女人发展正常关系 |
[33:28] | Passive and non-athletic. | 消极又没有激情 |
[33:29] | He most likely fantasises that the victims are his girlfriends | 他很可能幻想受害者是他的女朋友 |
[33:32] | and of the different types of rapists, he’s the most likely to be dissuaded | 在众多类型的强奸犯中 他是最有可能 |
[33:35] | if the victim screams or struggles in any way. | 因为受害者尖叫或挣扎就停下来的人 |
[33:38] | Is that it? All the characteristics of the power-assurance rapist? | 是吗 权力满足型强奸犯的特征 就是这些? |
[33:41] | -There’s actually one more… -Excuse me. | -其实还有一个 -不好意思 |
[33:44] | I’ve been going over the forms filled out by the women. | 我一直在看这些女人填写的表格 |
[33:46] | Four of them work in the same factory. | 她们有四个人在同一个工厂工作 |
[33:48] | He most likely lives or works near the victim. | 他很可能是住在受害者附近 或是在她们附近工作 |
[34:02] | I have owned this plant for nine years | 这个工厂我开了九年了 |
[34:04] | and I do not allow the men I hire to abuse the women. | 我不允许男性员工骚扰女性员工 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry, but I do not believe this man works here. | 不好意思 但我认为这人并不在这里工作 |
[34:10] | Miss, the man we’re looking for wouldn’t be openly abusive. | 小姐 我们在找的这人 不会在公开场合伤害别人 |
[34:13] | He might just like following women around | 他可能只是喜欢尾随附近的女人 |
[34:14] | or peeking into women’s bathrooms. That sort of thing. | 或者是偷看女更衣室之类的 |
[34:17] | He would be shy with women, especially you. | 他面对女人时可能会很害羞 特别是面对你 |
[34:19] | You intimidate him. He probably couldn’t look you in the eye. | 你威吓到他 他可能都不敢和你对视 |
[34:22] | The only way I could be a woman and run this plant | 我一个女人之所以能够管理这个工厂 |
[34:24] | is to make sure every man feels that way. | 全靠威吓厂里所有男人 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:30] | How many men work here? | 这里有多少男员工 |
[34:34] | Over 50. | 50多人 |
[34:36] | We need to look through all your employee records. | 我们需要查看你所有的员工记录 |
[34:39] | So far I’ve found more than three dozen men | 目前我发现有30多名男员工 |
[34:41] | who fit the target profile between the ages of 35 and 50. | 符合目标侧写 年龄介于35至50岁 |
[34:45] | This owner wasn’t kidding. | 这位老板没有开玩笑 |
[34:46] | Almost all of these guys had a citation | 这些人几乎全都有收到 |
[34:48] | for lewd behaviour against the women here. | 猥亵女员工的传票 |
[34:50] | They’d be warned once and then they’d be fired if it happened again. | 第一次会被警告 再犯就直接开除 |
[34:54] | -I wouldn’t mess with her. -Afraid of a woman, Hotch? | -我可不会惹她 -害怕女人吗 霍奇 |
[34:56] | Shoot, I’d be afraid of her. | 少来 我怕的是她 |
[34:57] | Only one of these men showed up in police records with a sex crime. | 这些人之中 只有一个 是警局记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[35:01] | He beat up a prostitute when she refused to get rough. | 他在妓女拒绝上床时 打了她 |
[35:03] | Not our guy. He’d be scared. | 不是我们要找的人 他那么懦弱 |
[35:04] | He wouldn’t have the confidence to stand up to a refusal. | 被拒绝之后没有勇气再出来作案的 |
[35:07] | Okay, but this is crazy. | 这也太疯狂了吧 |
[35:08] | There’s way too many men here to interview and not enough time. | 这里有太多男性需要询问 时间不够 |
[35:10] | Okay, we need to narrow down the profile. | 好的 我们需要缩小侧写范围 |
[35:11] | -What would make our guy stand out? -From what you tell me, | -凶手为什么这么突出 -从你给我的信息来看 |
[35:13] | he completely lacks machismo. | 他完全没有男子气概 |
[35:14] | He has none of the confidence of a typical man in México. | 他没有一点典型墨西哥男人 所拥有的自信 |
[35:17] | Even with a knife in his hand. | 即使手里有刀也没有 |
[35:18] | What was it he said to the women after raping them? | 强奸后他跟那些女人说了什么 |
[35:20] | “How did I do?” | 我表现得怎样 |
[35:21] | Any guy with confidence doesn’t need to ask if he’s doing a good job. | 任何一个自信的男人 都不需要问别人他表现得好不好 |
[35:24] | He assumes it, in bed and at work. | 这种人不管是在床上还是工作上 都自我感觉良好 |
[35:27] | In bed and at work. Come on. | 在床上还是工作 快走 |
[35:36] | This guy desperately wants to impress you. | 这个人极其渴望取悦你 |
[35:38] | No matter how small the job, he always wants your approval. | 不管是多小的事情 他都想要得到你的肯定 |
[35:41] | He may constantly ask, “How did I do?” | 他可能经常会问 “我表现得好不好” |
[35:48] | Pablo Vargas. He’s been on vacation since four days ago. | 巴勃罗・巴尔加斯 他从四天前开始放假 |
[35:51] | The day of Lupe Trejo’s killing. | 卢佩・特雷霍被杀的那天 |
[35:53] | What does he do here? | 他在这里是做什么的 |
[35:54] | He’s the floor manager of sector 16, women’s plus-sizes. | 他是16区大码女装的楼层经理 |
[35:58] | We’re going to need his address and | 我们需要他的地址 |
[35:59] | any other information you can give us. | 以及你能提供的其他一切信息 |
[36:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:18] | There’s a TV on. Someone’s inside. | 电视开着 有人在里面 |
[36:24] | Go. | 进门 |
[36:58] | Hotch! | 霍奇 |
[37:02] | A little late. | 晚了一步 |
[37:04] | -Souvenirs for his mother? -Anna’s necklace. | -给他妈妈的纪念品吗 -安娜的项链 |
[37:10] | Elle, look at this. | 艾尔 看看这个 |
[37:13] | His rape victims. | 被他强奸的受害者们 |
[37:29] | 晚安 亲爱的 小心点 锁好门 | |
[37:45] | We have a name, but how do you find him? | 我们现在知道名字了 但要怎么找到他 |
[37:48] | We always ask, why this victim? Why the next victim? | 我们一直在问 为何选中这个受害者 又为何选中下个受害者 |
[37:51] | Serial killers plan their killings, | 连环杀手会做好他们的杀人计划 |
[37:52] | and if we can figure out how he targets his victims we can get ahead of him. | 如果我们可以弄清楚他是怎么 选中受害者的 我们就可以先他一步 |
[37:56] | Borquez, what is this? | 博克斯 这是什么 |
[37:59] | I charted all the names of the rape victims who came in | 我按他们交代的那样 把所有来报案的强奸受害者的名字 |
[38:01] | like they instructed us. | 做成了一个表格 |
[38:03] | That name, Torres. | 那个名字 托雷斯 |
[38:06] | There was a murder victim with that name. | 还有一个谋杀案受害者也叫这个名字 |
[38:07] | Well, sir, there are hundreds of Torreses in this town. | 但是长官 镇上有几百个人叫托雷斯 |
[38:09] | Let me see the statements. | 把笔录给我看下 |
[38:22] | -What is it? -It’s maiden names. | -怎么了 -是婚前姓 |
[38:25] | The murder victims and the rape victims. | 谋杀案的受害者和强奸案的受害者 |
[38:41] | The names are the same. | 这些姓氏是一样的 |
[38:45] | He’s killing the mothers of the women he raped. | 他在杀害被他强奸过的人的母亲 |
[38:47] | He’s doing it in the same order. | 他是按照同样的顺序作案的 |
[38:49] | The daughters of the last two murder victims, Trejo and Santiago, | 最后两起谋杀案的受害者 特雷霍和桑提亚戈 |
[38:52] | never came forward. | 没有来报案 |
[38:53] | If we can assume they were raped, | 如果我们假设她们都被强奸过 |
[38:56] | then according to the board the next rape victim in line was… | 那根据黑板上的信息 下一个强奸受害者是 |
[38:59] | Milagros Villanueva. | 米拉格罗斯・维兰纽瓦 |
[39:01] | -His last. -He’s going to kill her mother. | -他的最后一个受害者 -他要去杀了她妈妈 |
[39:28] | Morgan! | 莫根 |
[39:30] | What’s up? You all right? | 怎么回事 你没事吧 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:36] | -You good? -Behind you. | -准备好了吗 -就在你后面 |
[39:43] | It’s clear! | 安全 |
[39:57] | Elle. | 艾尔 |
[39:58] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[40:05] | -You got me? -Got you. | -能掩护我吗 -能 |
[40:31] | He pretended to be a woman. Now he doesn’t have to pretend. | 之前他假装是个女人 现在不需要了 |
[41:08] | -Will they be charged? -Charged? Why? | -她们会被控告吗 -为什么被控告 |
[41:12] | They were only defending their homes. | 她们只是保护了她们的家 |
[41:22] | Good job, Agent Gideon. | 干得好 吉迪恩探员 |
[41:33] | What did you say in there? | 你刚刚说了什么 |
[41:34] | It’s just an old Mexican proverb. | 只是一句墨西哥谚语罢了 |
[41:37] | Please. Do not hesitate to call next time you’re in town. | 你们下次再来一定要打电话给我 |
[41:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:43] | I’m thinking of starting a BAU in my district. | 我考虑在我的辖区 设立一个行为分析小组 |
[41:45] | Takes a lot of training. | 需要开展大量培训 |
[41:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:01] | Mexican proverb. | 墨西哥有句谚语 |
[42:03] | “The house does not rest upon the ground but upon a woman.” | “家不是建立在土地之上 而是建立在女性之上” |