Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 新墨西哥州 特拉梅萨
[00:15] It’s so cool we got in here. 我们能来这里真是太酷了
[00:17] Okay, you two have fun. 你们俩好好玩
[00:26] Where you been? 你刚刚去哪里了
[00:28] Where did you say the bathroom was? 你刚才说厕所在哪里来着
[00:30] Upstairs. Second door on the left. 楼上左手边第二间
[00:32] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[01:03] There’s our girl. 那就是我们要找的女孩
[01:04] That’s her. 就是她
[01:39] Ingrid? 英格丽
[01:48] Ingrid? 英格丽
[01:52] Have you guys seen Ingrid? 你们看见英格丽了吗
[02:22] 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
[02:39] What are you doing out of your bunker? 你走出你的办公室是要干什么
[02:41] I was on my way to file the things that I file. 我正要去归档一些我要归档的文件
[02:49] -Excuse me. -Hey. -打扰了 -你好
[02:51] -I’m looking… -Sean? -我想找… -肖恩
[02:53] Hey. Derek. 嘿 德瑞克
[02:56] -You must be looking for your brother. -Yeah. -你一定是来找你哥哥的吧 -没错
[02:57] Right this way. 这边
[02:59] “Brother” as in… That’s Hotch’s brother? 哥哥 那是霍奇的弟弟吗
[03:03] Maybe Hotch is adopted. 说不定霍奇是领养的
[03:05] So, Georgetown Law. You’re doing big things. 乔治城大学法学院啊 你真是干了件大事
[03:07] -Congratulations. -Thanks. -恭喜 -谢谢
[03:09] Top of the stairs. 就在楼上
[03:11] Come in. 请进
[03:14] Sean. Hey, let me call you back. 肖恩 我晚点给你回电
[03:16] Hey! This is a surprise. 这可真是个惊喜
[03:18] Haven’t cut your hair since Thanksgiving. 感恩节后一直都没剪头发吧
[03:20] -That’s what you said at Christmas. -Sorry. -圣诞节的时候你也是这么说的 -抱歉
[03:26] It’s your first time here. Let me give you the tour. 你第一次来这 我带你转转吧
[03:27] Yeah, I can’t stay long. I’m working the lunch shift. 不了 我不能久留 要去上中班
[03:30] Well, not for long. Congratulations. You must be pretty excited. 也不用太久 恭喜 你肯定激动坏了
[03:35] I’m not going to Georgetown. 我没打算去乔治城
[03:38] -What? -I changed my mind. -什么 -我改变主意了
[03:40] I got this job offer to work at this restaurant in New York. 我得到了纽约一家餐厅的工作
[03:42] It’s not a chef, but it’s under the right one. 虽然不是主厨 但是是主厨的手下
[03:45] -So, I can learn from him. -What are you talking about? -这样我就能跟着他学点东西了 -你说什么呢
[03:47] I made up my mind. 我已经决定了
[03:49] Sean, you’ve always wanted to be a lawyer. 肖恩 你一直都想当个律师
[03:52] Just like Dad, just like me. 就像爸爸那样 像我这样
[03:53] And look what it got Dad, huh? Heart attack at 47. 结果爸爸最后是什么下场 47岁就心脏病去世
[03:58] Well, I think I’m doing okay. 我觉得我状态还挺好的
[04:00] Look, if it’s about being in New York, 如果是想留在纽约
[04:02] NYU’s got a great law school. Columbia, Fordham… 纽约大学的法学院非常不错 还有哥伦比亚大学 福特汉姆大学…
[04:04] I don’t think you’re hearing me. 我觉得你没听进去我的话
[04:05] All I’m asking you to do is think it through. You know? 我只是想让你再好好想想 明白吗
[04:08] The logical thing is for you to go to Georgetown. 对你来说 去乔治城就是最合理的了
[04:09] I have to trust my instincts. 我得相信自己的直觉
[04:11] Look, Sean, it’s typical for someone who lost his father at a young age… 听好了 肖恩 年轻时丧父的人很容易就会…
[04:14] You know what? You’re not him. 你知道吗 你不是他
[04:17] Then why are you here? 那你为什么来这里
[04:20] That’s a really good question. 问得好
[04:24] Here he comes. 他来了
[04:27] That’s Hotch’s brother? -那就是霍奇的弟弟吗 -对
[04:29] -I don’t see it. -Sean, listen to me. -我看着不像 -肖恩 听我说
[04:31] All I’m saying is you’re 25 years old and it’s… 我只是想说你25岁了 而这…
[04:33] You know what? Don’t profile me, Aaron! 知道吗 不要侧写分析我 亚伦
[04:40] Now I see it. 现在看着就像了
[04:49] Terra Mesa, New Mexico. Five dead. All from Mesa University. 新墨西哥州特拉梅萨出现了五名死者 均来自梅萨大学
[04:53] No signs of sexual assault and no sign of theft. 没有性侵和盗窃迹象
[04:59] Five 19-year-olds. Minimal defensive wounds? 五名死者均为19岁 身上几乎没有防卫伤
[05:01] One of them was impaled on a six-foot wooden pole. 其中一个被钉在1.8米高的木杆上
[05:05] Who’d want to torture five college freshmen? 谁会想折磨五位大一新生
[05:07] They weren’t tied up and no one escaped? 大家都没被绑起来 也都没逃走吗
[05:08] No single UnSub could have exerted this much control over so many people. 一个不明嫌犯不可能控制这么多人
[05:12] So, you think there was more than two? 你认为不止两个嫌犯吗
[05:14] I think we’re looking at a pack. 我觉得我们的目标是一个犯罪团伙
[05:16] -A pack? -Three or more that kill in unison. -一个团伙? -三个及以上的人合伙杀人
[05:18] As in nature, the group dynamic dictates that the pack’s survival 在自然界中 群体动力学表明 一个群体的存活几率
[05:21] is dependent on their ability to hunt successfully. 取决于他们成功狩猎的能力
[05:23] And, as in nature, a pack will keep on killing 而且在自然界中 群体还会继续杀戮
[05:26] -until it runs out of prey or is stopped. -Stopped by what? -直到没有猎物或者狩猎被迫中止 -因为什么终止
[05:31] A stronger pack. 一个更强的群体
[06:08] Nietzsche wrote, “The individual has always had to struggle 尼采曾写道 “个体必须始终在社会中挣扎求生”
[06:13] “to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.” “才能使自己不至幻灭”
[06:22] I say this is one for the Feds. 这个案子要交给联邦探员来办
[06:27] -Sheriff, I’m Special Agent Hotchner. -Hi. -治安官你好 我是霍奇纳探员 -你好
[06:28] -These are Agents Reid and Gideon. -I was hoping there were more of you. -这是瑞德探员和吉迪恩探员 -我本来还希望你们多派几个人来
[06:32] The other agents went straight to the station house 其他探员都直接去警局
[06:33] to look at the victims’ files. Has forensics had any luck? 查看受害者的档案了 取证部门有什么发现吗
[06:35] The county CSU went through for prints and trace evidence. 州鉴证组搜集了指纹和痕量证据
[06:38] They said with all the workmen tramping through here, 他们认为这么多工作人员在这里 走来走去
[06:40] looking at footprints would be a waste. 搜集脚印恐怕是浪费时间
[06:42] Come on. 来吧
[06:46] The bodies were almost completely skinned. Yet, there’s so little blood. 尸体的皮几乎全被剥光 不过却没见多少血
[06:49] I think I know why. 我好像知道原因
[06:51] The UnSub avoided areas of skin on the wrist and throat, 不明嫌犯避开了手腕和喉咙处的皮肤
[06:54] areas where the veins and arteries are closest to the surface. 这些区域的静脉和动脉最接近体表
[06:57] Why would they do that? 他们为什么要这么做
[06:59] They didn’t want them to bleed out. 他们不想让受害者大出血
[07:01] These kids were skinned alive. 这些孩子被活生生的剥了皮
[07:07] Two cases of beer. Two sleeping bags. 两箱啤酒 两个睡袋
[07:10] There’s a third sleeping bag upstairs. 楼上还有第三个睡袋
[07:12] Everything you need for a night of teenage romance. 年轻情侣过夜需要的东西全都有了
[07:15] It’s unlikely that two couples brought a fifth wheel to take notes. 这不太像是两对情侣再加一个电灯泡
[07:19] Sheriff, it’s possible there was a third girl here. A sixth victim. 治安官 可能还有第三个女孩 也就是第六名受害者
[07:21] I’ll get my deputies to canvass the area. See if anybody saw a girl. 我会让副手排查这片区域 看看有没有人见过一个女孩
[07:24] You said there was another one outside? 还有另一名受害者吗
[07:25] Yeah. 是的
[07:28] He was like the others. 他和其他人一样
[07:30] Coroner said from the amount of blood 验尸官说 从血量来看
[07:31] he was alive when they impaled him. 他被刺穿时还活着
[07:33] I know this is going to sound strange, 我知道这听起来很奇怪
[07:35] but the way the victims were flayed alive, 但是受害者被活剥
[07:37] mutilated, and now the impalement display of this last victim… 肢解 以及最后一个受害者 被刺穿的方式…
[07:42] What? 怎么了
[07:44] These were all war rituals of the Native American Plains Indians. 这些都是美洲平原印第安原住民的 战争仪式
[07:47] Does that mean something to you, Sheriff? 治安官 你有什么看法吗
[07:48] I’ll say it does. 说得没错
[07:49] Everything you see around us is Apache land. 我们周围都是阿帕切族的地盘
[07:52] This whole basin is a sacred burial ground 这整个盆地是个神圣的墓地
[07:55] and was the site of a number of massacres as I understand. 据我所知 这里发生过多次大屠杀
[07:57] -So, this development is on their land? -It was their land, -这片开发区建在了他们的土地上? -以前是他们的土地
[08:00] but they didn’t have the money or the inclination to build on it. 但他们没钱 也无意在这里盖房子
[08:03] So the town seized half of it. 所以政府收归了一半土地
[08:04] Yeah, last year the Supreme Court ruled 没错 去年最高法院裁决
[08:06] that cities can use eminent domain authority to seize 市政府可以动用土地征用权
[08:08] and repossess undeveloped private land for private development. 没收和收回未开发的私人土地 以供私人开发
[08:11] And now the town is looking for investors to build on the other half. 现在政府正在寻找投资者 来建设另一半土地
[08:14] The Apache are fighting it, of course, in court. 当然阿帕切族人正在上诉抗争
[08:16] There been any violence until now? 到目前为止发生过相关暴力事件吗
[08:18] Nothing like this. 没发生过类似事件
[08:19] You know anybody on the reservation capable of this? 你知道印第安保留地里 有谁能这么做吗
[08:22] I don’t know. Reservation’s federal jurisdiction. 不知道 保留地是联邦管辖的
[08:24] Sounds like where we need to go. 看来我们得去那看看
[08:27] We’ll call Garcia. See what she can find. 给加西亚打电话 看她能查到什么
[08:29] Okay, one order of bad guys on the Apache reservation coming right up. 好的 查找阿帕切族保留地的坏蛋们 马上就来
[08:33] Let’s hear it. 说来听听
[08:34] Apparently, there was a militant group there in the ’70s called the IRM. 显然 1970年代出现了一个 叫做IRM的武装组织
[08:37] -Any of them still around? -No, -他们还有人在这附近吗 -没有
[08:39] but there’s a guy on the reservation now, 但保留地现在有这么个人
[08:41] who’s been locked up more than a few times for demonstrations, 他几次因示威游行后拒捕而被拘留
[08:43] resisting arrest, mostly political protest type stuff. 示威游行大多是为了进行政治抗争
[08:47] Get this, his father was killed in a shootout with federal agents 听听这个 他父亲在翁迪德尼
[08:50] at Wounded Knee. 与联邦探员发生枪战身亡
[08:52] His name, Benjamin Blackwolf. The son, John Blackwolf. 父亲名叫本杰明・布莱克伍夫 儿子叫做约翰・布莱克伍夫
[08:55] Thanks, Garcia. 谢了 加西亚
[08:57] -Blackwolf? -John Blackwolf? -布莱克伍夫? -约翰・布莱克伍夫?
[08:59] You know him? 你认识他吗
[09:01] Indian activist. 印第安激进分子
[09:02] He’s been in a little trouble related to his activism, 他因为他的激进行为惹了点小麻烦
[09:04] but nothing violent. And not around here. 但没发生过暴力事件 地点也不在这附近
[09:06] Should we call the reservation police and alert them? 我们要不要给保留地警方打个电话 让他们警惕一点?
[09:09] -I don’t think that’s a good idea. -Why not? -我觉得这不是个好主意 -为什么
[09:11] Blackwolf is the reservation police. 因为布莱克伍夫就是保留地的警察
[09:32] Jane Bear, these are FBI Agents 简・贝尔 他们是联邦调查局的探员
[09:34] -Gideon. -Hello. -这是吉迪恩 -你好
[09:35] -Hello. -Hotchner. -你好 -这是霍奇纳
[09:36] -How do you do? -Hi. -你好吗 -你好
[09:37] -And Reid. -Hi. -还有瑞德 -你好
[09:39] Miss Bear is the president of the tribal council 贝尔小姐是部落委员会主席
[09:41] and principal of the reservation school. 还是保留地学校的校长
[09:43] A president and a principal? Must be a busy woman. 主席兼校长?那你肯定是个大忙人
[09:46] We’re out here on our own, Agent Gideon. We all do our part. 我们都得靠自己 吉迪恩探员 我们都尽力做好本职工作
[09:49] Is John inside? 约翰在里面吗
[09:52] This about the Terra Mesa killings? 这是和特拉梅萨谋杀案有关吧?
[09:53] They just want to talk to him. 他们只是想和他谈谈
[09:55] John Blackwolf has done more to help his tribe than anyone. 约翰・布莱克伍夫 是他们部落里最热心的人了
[09:58] Hell, Jim, how many times have you called him in to find lost hikers? 天啊 吉姆 你派他去找过多少次 迷路的徒步旅行者了?
[10:01] How many drunken campers has he tracked down for the park service? 他帮公园管理处追踪到了多少 醉醺醺的露营者
[10:04] John is a peaceful man… 约翰是个爱好和平的人
[10:06] Who would not hesitate to defend this tribe with force if attacked. 如果遭受攻击 他会毫不犹豫地用武力保卫部落
[10:10] What does this have to do with Terra Mesa? 这和特拉梅萨案有什么关系
[10:12] Well, a lot, if John considers 如果约翰觉得在阿帕切族地盘上
[10:13] the building of the Terra Mesa development 开发特拉梅萨项目 是一种攻击
[10:15] on Apache land to be an attack. 那关系可就大了
[10:19] The developers have paid a lot of families to leave the reservation. 开发商给很多家庭付了补偿费 让他们迁出保留地
[10:22] So many families have gone now that we can barely fill a single class. 很多家庭都已经搬走 学校里凑不出一个班的人
[10:25] Forcing the Dene, the Apache nation, 迫使甸尼族和阿帕切族人民
[10:28] to abandon their homes and live in government controlled 抛弃家园 住进政府管控的
[10:30] internment camps. 拘留营
[10:32] Does anybody know the last tribe to surrender 最后一个向美国政府投降的部落
[10:34] to the American government? 有谁知道是哪一个吗
[10:36] Chiricahua. 奇里卡瓦人
[10:37] It was the Chiricahua Apache. 是奇里卡瓦阿帕切族人
[10:40] And does anybody know the name of the last leader of the Apaches? 有人知道阿帕切族 最后一任族长的名字吗
[10:44] -I know. -Geronimo. -我知道 -杰罗尼莫
[10:45] I know. 我知道
[10:46] -Geronimo. -That’s right. -杰罗尼莫 -没错
[10:48] He was caught by the US army five times. 他被美军抓了五次
[10:52] But the Gahe had given him so much strength 不过盖荷神给予了他无穷的力量
[10:55] he escaped each time. 让他每次都能逃脱
[10:59] -Samuel. -Yes? -塞缪尔 -什么事
[11:01] Tell the men from the FBI who the Gahe are. 告诉联邦调查局这群人盖荷神是谁
[11:03] The Gahe are mighty spirits who dwell in desert caves. 盖荷神是居住在沙漠洞穴里的 强大神灵
[11:06] Reid, is your name Samuel? 瑞德 你叫塞缪尔吗
[11:09] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:13] Are the Gahe good spirits or bad spirits? 盖荷神是善良还是邪恶神灵呢
[11:15] They’re both. 兼而有之
[11:17] Like men. 就像人类一样
[11:20] I’ll take over for you, John. 我来替你上课吧 约翰
[11:34] Mr Blackwolf, I’m Agent Gideon. These are Agents Hotchner and Reid. 布莱克伍夫先生 我是吉迪恩探员 这两位是霍奇纳和瑞德探员
[11:38] You look like a college professor. 你看起来像个大学教授
[11:41] You look like his student. 你就像他的学生
[11:43] You, you look like FBI. 你看起来就像联邦调查局的人
[11:46] We’re with the Behavioral Analysis Unit. 我们是行为分析小组的
[11:49] -Profilers should know better. -How’s that? -侧写师懂的应该更多吧 -此话怎讲
[11:51] We don’t do massacres. You do. 我们不搞大屠杀 你们才搞
[11:54] -Me, personally? -Your government. -你指我本人吗 -你们的政府
[11:58] Mr Blackwolf, we’d like for you to take a look at these photos 布莱克伍夫先生 我们希望你能看看这些照片
[12:01] and help us figure out how these kids were killed. 协助我们弄清这些孩子的死因
[12:04] You’re not asking because I’m a cop. 你们不是因为我是警察才问我的吧
[12:05] No, we’re asking because you’re an expert on Native American culture. 不是 因为你是印第安文化专家 我们才问的
[12:14] I don’t base my opinion on pictures, Mr Hotchner. 我不会仅凭照片就下结论 霍奇纳先生
[12:17] I have to walk the ground. 我得去一趟现场
[12:22] We should start inside. 我们得从里面开始
[12:24] Forensics says the outside’s been contaminated 取证部门说建筑工程车辆
[12:26] from all the construction traffic. 已经污染了外面的证据
[12:27] Of all the Native American tribes, 在所有的美洲原住民部落中
[12:29] the Apache were most renowned for their tracking ability. 阿帕切族最出名的就是其追踪能力
[12:32] It was said they could track a man or animal through any condition 据说只靠注意到环境中最细微的痕迹
[12:34] by simply noticing the slightest disturbance in the environment. 不论在什么情况下 他们都能追踪到人或动物
[12:37] It’s profiling the dirt. 这是在对土壤做侧写
[12:41] I notice you don’t carry a gun. 我发现你没带枪
[12:43] Twenty-one feet. 6.4米
[12:44] What? 什么
[12:46] Ask Agent Hotchner, there. He’s the real gun hand. 问问霍奇纳探员吧 他才是真正的枪手
[12:48] -Why do you say that? -You carry two guns. -为什么这么说 -你带了两把枪
[12:52] The maximum distance an attacker with a knife 一名持刀袭击者在探员做出反应
[12:54] can close in the time it takes to react, 从腰侧掏枪到射击的这段时间内
[12:56] draw your side arm and fire is 21 feet. 可移动的最大距离为6.4米
[12:59] Inside 21 feet, I win. 6.4米之内 我赢定了
[13:01] Outside 21, I have other options besides shooting a man. 如果是6.4米之外 我除了开枪还有其他选择
[13:04] Like negotiating. 比如谈判
[13:05] -Like running. -Why do you say I carry two guns? -比如逃跑 -你为什么说我带着两把枪
[13:09] Your right instep print’s heavier than your left. 你的右脚脚印内侧比左脚更深
[13:11] And since you don’t appear to have a club right foot… 而且你的右脚似乎没有畸形…
[13:14] You can’t tell that from my footprints. 从我的脚印上你可看不出来这一点
[13:15] There’s no perceptible difference between them. 两边脚印没有明显差别
[13:17] Your problem isn’t with your prints. It’s with your perception. 你的问题不在脚印上 而在你的洞察力上
[13:26] What do you see? 你发现了什么
[13:28] There’s a saying, 有句老话说
[13:30] “Once too much blood has been spilled on the same ground, “一旦在同一个地方洒下过多鲜血”
[13:33] “that ground develops a thirst for it.” “那片土地就会渴望得到更多”
[13:35] This is all consistent with Native American warfare rituals. 这一切完全符合 美洲原住民的战争仪式
[13:37] But it’s not Apache. 但和阿帕切族的不符
[13:40] Whoever did this carried out the most brutal practises of the Apache, 犯下这件事的人 施行了阿帕切族最残忍的举措
[13:43] Navajo, Comanche, Pueblo, and Sioux. 纳瓦霍族 科曼奇族 普韦布洛族或苏族
[13:49] No one tribe ever did them all. Not like this. 没有哪个部落会一次性完成所有这些 从不会像这样
[13:53] Real Indians would know that. This wasn’t Indians. 真正的印第安人才会知道 这不是印第安人所为
[13:58] And if you want to figure out who did this, 如果你想知道这是谁干的
[14:00] it might help to know there was a sixth person in the house. 也许知道房子里有第六个人 会有所帮助
[14:03] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[14:04] Female. Ninety, 95 pounds. Size six shoe. Fallen arches. 女性 81到86斤 鞋码36.5 有足弓下陷的问题
[14:09] She was walking alone when she was ambushed by two men. 她独自一人走着 突然遭到两个人伏击
[14:12] We also believe there were at least three suspects. 我们也认为至少有三个嫌犯
[14:14] Three? Yeah. 三个?没错
[14:17] Two over here plus at least six over there. 两个在这里 加上至少六个在那边
[14:20] Because while these two carried this girl struggling to their vehicle 因为这两个嫌犯拖着这个挣扎的女孩
[14:22] to the east, at least six others ran single file 向东朝他们的车走去时 至少还有六个人排成一列
[14:25] to hide their numbers, from the west. 站在西边 避免暴露人数
[14:27] So, you’re saying that there were eight? 你是说一共有八个人吗
[14:29] At least. 至少是的
[14:31] And one hostage. 还有一个人质
[14:41] You wanted to see how I’d behave at the scene of the crime. 你想看看我在犯罪现场的表现
[14:43] You can at least tell me how I did. 你至少应该告诉我表现如何吧
[14:45] Your lack of an emotional reaction at seeing the carnage 你看到杀戮现场时缺乏情绪反应
[14:47] leads me to believe you’re innocent. 这让我相信你是无辜的
[14:49] A guilty man would have feigned disgust? 难道罪犯就一定会假装厌恶吗
[14:50] -Exactly. -You know what counting coup is? -完全正确 -你知道什么是计数政变吗
[14:52] No. 不知道
[14:53] The Apache knew they could easily prove their superiority 阿帕切族知道大肆屠杀敌对部落
[14:56] by killing many of the enemy tribe. 能轻松证明自己的厉害
[14:59] But they also knew killings would start a fierce blood feud which would result 但他们也知道杀戮会引发 激烈的血海深仇
[15:02] -in the waste of lives and resources. -Makes sense. -浪费生命和资源 -有道理
[15:05] So the Apache proved their superiority by counting coup, 所以阿帕切族就用计数政变的方式 来证明自己的厉害
[15:08] stealthily stealing property, usually horses, 在敌人眼皮底下偷走财物
[15:11] from right under the nose of their enemy. 通常偷的是马
[15:13] To the Apache, killing, unless absolutely necessary, 对阿帕切族来说 除非有必要
[15:17] was a sign of stupidity and weakness. 否则杀人就是愚蠢和软弱的象征
[15:20] If this is your way of saying you’re not the killer, we already know that. 如果你是想说自己不是凶手 其实我们已经知道了
[15:23] So why am I still talking to you? 那我何必还要跟你说话
[15:25] Hotch. So, if there was another girl out there, 霍奇 如果还有一个女孩的话
[15:28] no one’s reported her missing. 为什么没有人上报失踪
[15:30] None of the papers have received any claims of responsibility 没有一家报纸收到任何 对此事负责的声明
[15:32] or ransom demands. 或是要求支付赎金
[15:35] We’d like for you to stay and help with the profile briefing. 我们希望你留下来帮忙做侧写
[15:38] If it’ll keep the FBI off the reservation, I’ll stay. 如果这能让联邦调查局远离保留地 那我会留下来
[15:42] Each torture ritual had specific religious significance, 每一种酷刑仪式都有特定的宗教意义
[15:45] but only to the tribe that practised it. 但这只限于施行酷刑的部落
[15:47] It’s highly unlikely that any one tribe would mix them all together like this. 任何一个部落都不可能 这样混用这些酷刑
[15:51] -Meaning? -Whoever did this obviously had -什么意思 -无论是谁干的
[15:53] knowledge of Native American culture, 嫌犯显然了解印第安文化
[15:54] but they had absolutely no practical understanding of it. 但他们绝对没有真正了解其本质
[15:57] What we know is this pack shares a singular vision. 我们知道这个团伙有共同的信念
[16:00] Whether they share a religious faith, racist ideology, or political manifesto 无论他们是否有共同的宗教信仰 种族主义意识形态或政治宣言
[16:05] each member of this unit 团伙中的每个成员
[16:06] has surrendered its individual identity to the group. 都为了这个团体放弃了自我
[16:09] It’s the act of kidnapping that reveals the nature of this pack. 绑架行为揭示了这个团伙的本质
[16:12] From the German Red Brigade, to the Munich Olympics, to Iraqi insurgents, 从德国红军旅到慕尼黑奥运会 再到伊拉克叛乱分子
[16:16] the act of kidnapping is a characteristic of political terrorist groups. 绑架行为都是政治恐怖组织的特征
[16:20] We could be looking for a domestic terrorist organisation 我们的目标可能是国内恐怖组织
[16:22] like the Symbionese Liberation Army that kidnapped Patty Hearst. 就像绑架了帕蒂・赫斯特的 共生解放军
[16:25] But these are Indians, right? 但嫌犯应该是印第安人吧
[16:27] I seriously doubt it. 我高度怀疑这一点
[16:28] The torture and mutilation you see here are very confused imitations 你在此案中所看到的种种酷刑和残害
[16:32] of warfare practised by Native American tribes. 是对印第安部落战争仪式 混淆视听的模仿
[16:35] You trying to tell us that Indians wouldn’t be so brutal? 你是想告诉我们印第安人 不会这么残忍吗
[16:37] No. 不是
[16:38] I’m saying that Indians wouldn’t be so confused. 我是说印第安人的做法不会这么混乱
[16:44] Can we really be sure he’s right? 我们真能相信他吗
[16:46] Well, I’m fairly certain Blackwolf wasn’t in on it. 我非常肯定布莱克伍夫没有参与此案
[16:48] But you don’t need to be Einstein to realise these people were Indians, 不过你不必成为天才爱因斯坦 也能知道这些嫌犯是印第安人
[16:50] or they were people who made it look like Indians. -或者是想让人以为是印度安人所为
[16:52] Why would anyone want to frame these Indians? -为什么会有人想陷害印第安人
[16:54] Possibly to turn public opinion against them. 可能想让民意反对他们吧
[16:57] Sheriff, you mentioned the Apache were fighting the land grab in court. 治安官 你提到阿帕切族 在法庭上争夺土地权
[16:59] Public opinion would be a significant factor. 民意很可能是个重要原因
[17:01] Is there anyone besides the developers who might be vehemently opposed 除了开发商 还有谁可能会强烈反对
[17:04] -to the Indians getting the land back? -The ADU. -印第安人收回土地? -ADU
[17:07] -Who’s that? -The American Defence Union. -那是什么 -美国防卫联盟
[17:10] Founded by a local businessman named Roy Minton. 由当地商人罗伊・明顿创立
[17:12] They’re like the Minutemen who patrol the borders. 他们就像巡逻边境的民兵
[17:14] Only these guys blame everything on the Indians. 只是这些人将所有过错 都推到印第安人身上
[17:16] -Who are the members? -Minton’s people are mostly white, -成员都有谁 -明顿的人大多是白人
[17:19] construction workers, building supply vendors, 有建筑工人 建筑材料供应商
[17:22] working class people that believe 还有认为印第安人
[17:24] Indians are standing in the way of progress and commerce. 阻碍了进步和商业活动的工人阶级
[17:27] Whether they feel the Indians are standing in the way of progress, 不管他们是否觉得印第安人阻碍进步
[17:29] or profit or they’re just genuine racists. 断人财路 或者他们根本就是种族主义者
[17:31] I think Minton and the ADU are strong suspects. 我想明顿和美国防卫联盟 都很有可能是嫌犯
[17:34] Let’s bring Minton in. 带明顿来问话吧
[17:36] Mr Minton, any idea who might be behind these killings? 明顿先生 你知道谁可能是 这次杀戮的幕后黑手吗
[17:39] The Indians have a history of violent behaviour, 印第安人有暴力史
[17:41] especially the Apaches. 尤其是阿帕切族
[17:43] Did you know that they used to kill white settlers? 你知道他们曾经杀害白人定居者吗
[17:46] Decapitate the bodies. 知道他们将尸体斩首
[17:47] Put their victim’s heads on wooden pikes outside their houses? 把受害者的头挂在屋外的木桩上吗
[17:50] That was a long time ago. You still seem pretty upset about it. 那是很久以前的事了 你对此似乎还是很气愤啊
[17:54] That was the other night. 感觉就像是前几天晚上的事
[17:55] My family has been dealing with the Apache for 150 years. 我的家族和阿帕切族 打了150年交道了
[17:58] You know, your rhetoric sounds just hateful enough to justify violence. 你的言辞听起来充满仇恨 足以认为暴力是件合理的事
[18:02] We don’t need to stoop to their level. We’re fighting the Indians in court. 我们不需要屈尊到那种地步 我们会在法庭上对抗印第安人
[18:05] Is that right? Then why all the guns, Roy? 是吗 那为什么要这么多枪 罗伊
[18:08] Our records show that your 200 members carry over 450 firearms. 我们的记录显示 你们的200名成员共携带450多把枪支
[18:12] We’re simply exercising our constitutional right 我们只是在行使宪法第二修正案
[18:14] under the second amendment. 赋予我们的权力
[18:17] -We have the right to defend ourselves. -450 guns, Roy. -我们有权自卫 -450支枪啊 罗伊
[18:20] I don’t think so. 我觉得恐怕不是这样
[18:22] That’s not self-defence. That’s plain paranoid. 那不是自卫 这明显就是偏执了
[18:24] Not any more. 不再是了
[18:28] If Minton’s as fanatical as he pretends to be, he wouldn’t file lawsuits. 如果明顿真像他装出来的那么狂热 他就不会提起诉讼
[18:32] Or organise labour unions. 也不会组织工会
[18:33] The Indians are keeping Minton and the members of the ADU 印第安人阻止明顿和 美国防卫联盟的成员
[18:36] from making a lot of money on the development and construction 通过阿帕切土地的开发和建设项目
[18:38] -of the Apache land. -I agree. -赚大钱 -我同意
[18:41] He’s using racist ideology to cover simple greed. 他是在用种族主义思想掩盖贪婪
[18:44] Sheriff, I’d like you to put Minton under surveillance. 治安官 我希望你监视明顿
[18:47] -You think he’s guilty? -Not likely, -你觉得他有罪? -不太可能
[18:48] but we’ve just given Minton reason to believe that some faction of the ADU 但我们刚刚给了明顿理由相信 美国防卫联盟的某个派别
[18:51] may have taken matters into their own hands and Minton may lead us to them. 可能已经自行解决了问题 明顿或许会带我们找到他们
[18:58] It’s Garcia. Hey. What do you got? 是加西亚 嘿 你发现了什么
[19:00] I have a NCIC hit on one of the prints from the sliding glass door. 我在国家犯罪信息中心比对到了 滑动玻璃门上的一个指纹
[19:03] Ingrid Greisen, 19 years old. 英格丽・格雷森 19岁
[19:05] Family moved her two years ago from Texas 两年前 家人将她从得克萨斯州迁来
[19:07] where they require fingerprints for driver’s licence applications. 该州要求他录指纹 以申请驾照
[19:10] She wasn’t among the victims on the scene. 她不是现场发现的受害者之一
[19:11] Okay. Nice job. 好的 干得好
[19:13] Think we might have found our sixth victim. 我想我们可能找到了第六位受害者
[19:17] How old was Ingrid when your wife passed away? 你妻子去世的时候 英格丽多大了
[19:19] -Fourteen. -And then you raised her on your own? -14岁 -然后你独自把她抚养长大吗
[19:23] Why didn’t you report your daughter as missing, Mr Greisen? 你为什么没报告你女儿失踪了呢 格雷森先生
[19:27] I didn’t know she was missing. 我不知道她失踪了
[19:29] She has her own place. 她有自己的住处
[19:31] She has her own life at school. Her own friends. 她在学校有自己的生活 有自己的朋友
[19:33] -When was the last time you spoke? -A couple weeks ago. -你最后一次和她联系是什么时候 -两周前
[19:39] She’s been going through a phase the past couple months. 过去几个月她经历了一件事
[19:41] -Distancing herself. -Has anyone threatened Ingrid? -会自我疏远 -有人威胁过英格丽吗
[19:44] Not that I know of. 据我所知没有
[19:45] Have you received any menacing phone calls 你接到过什么恐吓电话
[19:47] or seen anyone in the neighbourhood? 或者在附近见过什么人吗
[19:49] I mean, anything that’s been unusual at all? 有任何不寻常的迹象吗
[19:51] -No. Nothing like that. -We have reason to believe -没有 没有类似的情况 -我们有理由相信
[19:53] the people who kidnapped your daughter may be politically motivated. 那些人可能是出于政治动机 绑架了你女儿
[19:56] They killed those kids 他们杀了其他的孩子
[19:57] and they kidnapped Ingrid in the name of their cause. 又出于某些原因绑架了英格丽
[20:00] We think the first thing, well, the best thing, 我们觉得要想帮助你女儿 首先要做的
[20:02] you can do to help your daughter is for you to go on the news. 就是让你上新闻 这也是最佳办法
[20:05] How will that help Ingrid? 这怎么就会帮助英格丽?
[20:06] If we can personalise Ingrid to the public, the public will take any harm 如果将英格丽的面貌公之于众 若有对她不利行为
[20:10] that comes to her at the hands of the kidnappers personally. 民众会对绑匪群情激愤
[20:13] Hurting her would hurt their cause. 伤害她等于伤害他们自己的目标
[20:17] -It will stop them from killing her? -It might. -这能阻止绑匪杀害她吗 -或许吧
[20:22] Okay. 好
[20:27] Hey. 嘿
[20:29] So? 怎么样了
[20:30] Fathers’ blame themselves when their child is kidnapped. 孩子被绑架之后 父亲往往会自责
[20:33] As irrational as it is, it’s typical. This guy didn’t do that. Why not? 虽然会失去理智 但这才是典型反应 不过这家伙并不会这样 为什么
[20:36] Well, in these situations, 在这种情况下
[20:37] innocent parents, they don’t hide their feelings of guilt, 无辜的父母不会隐藏自己的罪恶感
[20:40] while guilty parents do. 而心里有鬼的父母就会
[20:42] -So we’re thinking this guy’s guilty? -Of something. -所以我们认为这家伙有问题? -在某方面有
[20:47] Ingrid is my only child. 英格丽是我唯一的孩子
[20:50] She’s my whole life. 她是我的生命
[20:53] Please, return Ingrid to me. 求求你 把英格丽还给我
[20:56] Talk to her, and you’ll see she’s a sweet child. 只要和她说过话 你就会发现 她是个可爱的孩子
[20:59] -She’s never hurt anyone in her life. -You have to see this. -她这辈子都没伤害过别人 -你来看看
[21:03] Anything you need. 你需要什么东西的话
[21:05] Contact me directly. 请直接联系我
[21:07] -I will try… -What do we do? -我会尽… -我们该怎么办
[21:09] …everything I can to help. 我所能
[21:11] -We get rid of her. -Whatever it takes. -我们得除掉她 -不惜一切代价
[21:14] I’m asking you, please, let her go. 我求求你 放她走
[21:17] We’ve got a caller on the line. 我们接到一个电话
[21:19] Has Greisen been prepped? 格雷森准备好了吗
[21:21] The caller doesn’t want to speak to Greisen. 打电话的人不想跟格雷森交谈
[21:23] In fact, he doesn’t want Greisen to know that he’s even calling. 事实上 他不想让格雷森知道 他来过电话
[21:31] This is Special Agent Aaron Hotchner. 我是特别探员亚伦・霍奇纳
[21:33] Yeah. We have Ingrid Greisen. 没错 英格丽・格雷森在我们手里
[21:35] We’ll turn ourselves and the girl in under one condition. 我们会自首 再交出那女孩 但有个条件
[21:38] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[21:39] You don’t tell Greisen about it. 这件事不能告诉格雷森
[21:41] What does it matter to you what I tell Greisen? 我和格雷森说什么 跟你有什么关系
[21:44] Because he paid us to kidnap her. 因为是他付钱让我们绑架她的
[22:02] -Don’t move! -Hey, don’t shoot. -不许动 -别开枪
[22:04] -Where’s the girl? -She’s in the van. -那女孩呢 -她在货车里
[22:08] Got her! Ingrid, my name is Elle. I’m with the FBI. 找到她了 英格丽 我叫艾尔 我是联邦调查局的
[22:15] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[22:18] Just tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[22:20] Peter Greisen hired us. 彼得・格雷森雇了我们
[22:22] He knew about our records, but he said he’d give us a chance. 他知道我们有前科 说会给我们一个机会
[22:24] Two weeks ago he calls us into his office. 两周前他叫我们去他的办公室
[22:27] He said he had some off-the-clock work for us. 他说要让我们加加班
[22:29] -What kind of work? -He said his daughter was in trouble. -干什么活 -他说他女儿惹了麻烦
[22:32] He said he wanted us to follow her, grab her and take her to the motel. 他说想让我们跟着她 把她抓住 然后带去汽车旅馆
[22:36] -You didn’t question his motives? -We… Well, of course we did, -你没有质疑过他的动机吗 -我们当然质疑过
[22:39] but then he gave us half the money. 但后来他付了一半的钱给我们
[22:41] And he said if we harmed her accidental or otherwise 他还说如果我们不小心伤了她
[22:44] he’d make sure we’d pay for it. 他一定会要我们付出代价
[22:45] So, he wanted you to kidnap her, but not hurt her? 所以他想让你绑架她 但不能伤害她
[22:47] Yeah. 是的
[22:48] So we grabbed her, took her to the motel 所以我们抓住了她 把她带到汽车旅馆
[22:50] and we called Greisen and he said he’d come by in the morning, 然后我们打电话给格雷森 他说他第二天早上过来
[22:54] -but he didn’t show. -What about the killings? -不过他没有出现 -那杀人是怎么回事
[22:56] We didn’t know anything about that. Huh? 我们什么也不知道
[22:58] We saw it on the news the next morning. 我们也是第二天早上在新闻上看到的
[23:00] We called Mr Greisen, he said hold tight, 我们打电话给格雷森先生 他让我们不要轻举妄动
[23:03] he’d come around in the afternoon, but he didn’t show, 他下午会来 但还是没来
[23:05] so then the next night he’s on the news. 第二天晚上他就上新闻了
[23:07] And he’s talking about kidnappers and… 大谈绑架事件还有…
[23:11] Look, man, we may be dumb, all right, 听着 伙计 我们可能不太聪明
[23:15] but we’re not stupid. I made the call right then. 但也不傻 我当时就打了电话
[23:17] You kidnapped the girl, 你绑架了那个女孩
[23:19] but then you leave just minutes before someone else comes 但你离开的几分钟后 就有人来
[23:22] -and kills those kids? -We didn’t kill them kids. -杀了那些孩子? -我们没杀那些孩子
[23:25] We was with her the whole time since. You can ask her. 我们之后一直和她在一起 你可以问她
[23:29] Well, that’s quite the story. 这故事可真精彩
[23:31] The thing is they’re telling exactly the same one. 但是他们口供一致
[23:33] I believe it’s the truth. 我相信这就是事实
[23:43] Why’d you kidnap your own daughter? 你为什么绑架你自己的女儿
[23:45] You kidnapped your daughter and coincidently saved her life? 你绑架了自己的女儿 还意外地救了她一命
[23:48] Right now, at the very least, 至少现在看来
[23:50] it looks like you had prior knowledge of the killings 你事先是知道会发生这场杀戮的
[23:52] -and, at worst… -I had nothing to do with the murders. -而且最坏情况是… -我与谋杀案无关
[23:53] You paid Leland and Van Owen to kidnap Ingrid. 你付钱让利兰和范欧文去绑架英格丽
[23:57] -Why? -I want my phone call. -为什么 -我要打个电话
[23:58] If what you’re saying is true, it seems likely your daughter was somehow 如果你说的是实话 那么你女儿很可能
[24:01] -involved in these killings. -She had nothing to do with it. -卷入了这些谋杀案 -她与此事无关
[24:04] You stay the hell away from her! 给我离她远点
[24:07] I want the names of all your daughter’s friends at school. 我要你女儿在学校所有朋友的名字
[24:09] -Boyfriends. I want her class schedule. -Ingrid’s very private. -交过哪些男友 还有她的课程表 -英格丽不愿吐露心思
[24:12] We have five dead kids. Tortured, mutilated, and murdered. 现在死了五个孩子 他们受尽折磨与残害 最后被谋杀
[24:15] And all we have to go on is you and your daughter. 我们仅有的线索只有你和你女儿
[24:17] Do the math. 你自己想想清楚
[24:22] It’s Garcia. 是加西亚
[24:24] I got this. 我能搞定
[24:25] -You sure? -Yeah. Yeah. -你确定? -是的
[24:26] Okay. 好
[24:28] Yeah. Talk to me. 是我 说吧
[24:30] Okay. Okay. 好
[24:40] Hello, Ingrid. I’m Dr Spencer Reid. 你好 英格丽 我是斯潘塞・瑞德博士
[24:44] I’m with the FBI and I was wondering if you could… 我是联邦调查局的 不知道你能不能…
[24:47] Greisen, Ingrid. 943239487. 格雷森 英格丽 943239487
[24:52] Excuse me? 什么
[24:54] Greisen, Ingrid. 943239487. 格雷森 英格丽 943239487
[25:10] Doesn’t look like Minton or the ADU are part of it. 看起来似乎跟明顿还有 美国防卫联盟无关
[25:13] My men have been looking at him and his friends, 我的人一直在看调查他和他的朋友
[25:16] checking on alibis. Nothing. 检查了不在场证明 没发现什么
[25:19] The only thing I’m certain of is that Peter Greisen 我唯一能确定的就是彼得・格雷森
[25:20] was trying to protect his daughter. 试图保护他女儿
[25:24] -Hotchner. -Ingrid isn’t catatonic any more, -霍奇纳 -英格丽不再神经紧张了
[25:27] but she’s answering every question 但问她什么问题 她都只回答
[25:28] with only her name and Social Security number. 她的名字和社会保险号码
[25:30] Like a prisoner of war. 就像个战俘一样
[25:32] There’s more. Garcia did some checking. 不仅如此 加西亚做了一番调查
[25:34] Ingrid hasn’t been enrolled in school for over a year. 英格丽已经一年多没去学校报到了
[25:37] She had good grades. 她之前成绩很好
[25:39] Just suddenly dropped out and vacated her campus apartment. 只是突然退学 从学校公寓搬走了
[25:42] She left no forwarding, Hotch. 她没有留下联络方式 霍奇
[25:44] We have no idea where or how she’s been living. 我们不知道她住在哪里 过得怎样
[25:46] Thanks. 谢了
[25:49] I need to see Peter Greisen’s phone records. 我需要彼得・格雷森的通话记录
[25:54] How long has your daughter been in a cult? 你女儿加入邪教多久了
[26:00] Unit four, I’m still on a code six outside the Minton residence. 4分队 我还在明顿家外面 代码六的位置
[26:03] Looks like everyone’s gone to bed. Over. 看来大家都上床睡觉了 完毕
[26:05] Ten-four, unit 81. 消息收到 81分队
[26:36] About a month ago you placed a call to a psychiatrist 大约一个月前 你打电话给博尔德
[26:39] in Boulder named Dr Richard Frank. 一位名叫理查德・弗兰克博士的 精神病医生
[26:41] He’s a deprogrammer, 他是个反洗脑专家
[26:42] and his speciality is getting kids out of cults. 他擅长让孩子们远离邪教
[26:45] Your daughter joined a dangerous cult and you couldn’t convince her to leave. 你女儿加入了一个危险的邪教 而你没能说服她离开
[26:48] So you had her kidnapped. 所以你绑架了她
[26:50] Now you’re protecting her because you think 现在你保护她 是因为你觉得
[26:51] Ingrid and her cult killed those kids and you’re probably right. 英格丽和那个邪教杀了那些孩子 而你或许是对的
[26:54] There’s been another killing. 又发生了一起谋杀案
[26:56] A family of five was slaughtered in exactly the same way 一家五口惨遭屠杀 手法跟特拉梅萨案
[26:59] as the Terra Mesa killings. 一模一样
[27:00] And among the dead are three girls. Ages five, eight, and eleven. 死者中有三名女孩 分别是五岁 八岁和十一岁
[27:03] Legally, this could go a long way 从法律上来说 把你女儿和其他人
[27:05] in distancing your daughter from the others. 隔离开来 可能会大有帮助
[27:07] If Ingrid had a change of heart 如果英格丽改变了主意
[27:09] a case could be made for brainwashing or even temporary insanity. 此案可能会定性为洗脑 甚至是暂时精神错乱
[27:12] Mr Greisen, we need you to tell us what you know about Ingrid’s situation. 格雷森先生 我们需要你说出英格丽的情况
[27:19] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[27:21] Ever since her mother died, I’ve done everything I could for her, 自从她母亲去世后 我极尽所能做了一切
[27:25] but somehow I left her vulnerable to these people. 但不知道为什么 却让她在这些人面前不堪一击
[27:28] Given the wrong circumstances, this could happen to anyone’s child. 在错误的环境下 任何人的孩子都有可能遭遇这种事
[27:30] Tell us what happened. 告诉我们发生了什么
[27:33] Ingrid was in her first semester. 英格丽读第一学期的时候
[27:37] She started acting strange. 行为开始变得很诡异
[27:41] She hardly visited any more. But when she did, she was different. 她几乎没再来看我了 就算来 也变得很不一样
[27:47] -How? How was she different? -The way she spoke. -怎么不一样 她有什么不同 -她说话的方式
[27:50] She kept repeating these words, this jargon. 她不停重复那些词语 那些行话
[27:54] I didn’t know where she was getting it. 我不知道她从哪学来的
[27:57] Then she just disappeared. 接着她就这么消失了
[27:59] Cults commonly have their own language. 邪教通常有自己的语言
[28:00] They invent or redefine certain words only the cult members understand. 他们发明或重新定义某些词 只有成员自己能明白
[28:04] It’s a way of isolating the members from outsiders. 这是让成员和外界隔离的方法
[28:07] It is a very powerful form of thought control. 这是一种非常强大的思想控制方式
[28:09] If you could help us identify some of the key words, 如果你能帮我们解读一些关键词
[28:11] perhaps we could get Ingrid talking. 或许我们就能让英格丽开口说话
[28:15] She said I was a “trespasser.” 她说我是个“非法入侵者”
[28:18] -That I had no right to be here. -In New Mexico? -我没有权力来到这里 -来到新墨西哥州吗
[28:21] In the desert. She said “Grandfather” 来到沙漠 她说“祖父”
[28:25] taught her the ways of… What was the word? 教她某种法则…那个词是什么来着
[28:28] -Gahee. Ganjees. Something. -The Gahe? -盖西 盖吉斯 之类的 -盖荷吗
[28:30] Yes. 是的
[28:33] -That’s right. -Thank you. -没错 -谢谢
[28:35] We’re looking for the cult leader. 我们在找邪教首领
[28:36] Typically men between the age 25 and 35 这往往是25至35岁的男性
[28:38] with a high level of intelligence. 智商很高
[28:40] A sociopathic underachiever with an extremely abusive childhood. 反社会的后进生 童年遭受过极度虐待
[28:44] And obviously someone with an interest in, 而且很明显有人对阿帕切族的
[28:46] and an affinity for Apache culture and rituals. 文化和仪式十分感兴趣
[28:49] Look for males with criminal records for lesser type crimes. 寻找有轻微犯罪记录的男性
[28:51] Drug possession, petty theft. 比如藏毒 小偷小摸
[28:53] What about school records? 学校记录呢
[28:56] The victims from the first crime scene went to Terra Mesa University? 第一个犯罪现场的受害者 都上过特拉梅萨大学
[28:58] -Maybe the leader was there, too. -That’s great. -也许首领就在那所大学 -很好
[29:01] Look for students who studied Native American cultures extensively. 寻找广泛学习印第安文化的学生
[29:04] We need to do it all. 我们需要全面排查
[29:05] With this second strike it could be a spree. 第二次袭击可能会很疯狂
[29:20] -Sorry about your man, Jim. -I appreciate that. -很遗憾你的手下遭遇不测 吉姆 -感谢慰问
[29:23] That her? 就是她吗
[29:24] She won’t give us anything, but her name and her Social. 她什么也不说 就说了她的名字和社会保险号码
[29:27] Thanks. 谢了
[29:28] Okay. They’re ready. Everybody out. 好 他们准备好了 大家都出来
[29:35] Come with me. 跟我来
[29:37] My friend wants to show you something. 我朋友想给你看点东西
[29:42] -Ingrid, my name is John Blackwolf. -I know who you are. -英格丽 我叫约翰・布莱克伍夫 -我知道你
[29:45] You are the son of Benjamin Blackwolf of the Chiricahua Apache. 你是本杰明・布莱克伍夫的儿子 是奇里卡瓦阿帕切族人
[29:50] Come with me. 跟我来
[30:12] What do think happened here, Ingrid? 你认为这里发生过什么 英格丽
[30:23] I think three little trespassers met the vengeful blade of the tribe. 我想有三个非法入侵者 死在了部落的复仇之剑下
[30:26] -What tribe would that be? -There are only two people. -那是什么部落 -只有两种人
[30:29] The Apache, and those who trespass against us. 阿帕切族和那些对抗我们的入侵者
[30:31] -You’re not Apache, Ingrid. -No. You are not Apache. -你不是阿帕切族 英格丽 -不是 你也不是阿帕切族
[30:35] Not any more. Grandfather tested me. 不再是了 祖父考验了我
[30:38] He sent me to the desert mountains to be blessed by the Gahe. 他把我送到沙漠的山上 接受盖荷的祝福
[30:41] The Gahe have brought Grandfather back to us, 盖荷神把祖父带回到我们身边
[30:43] build his new tribe to reclaim the sacred land for the Apache. 建立新部落 为阿帕切族夺回圣地
[30:47] Where is Grandfather? 祖父在哪里
[30:48] Did Grandfather ever tell you where the name “Apache” comes from? 祖父跟你说过“阿帕切”这个名字 从何而来吗
[30:52] It comes from the Zuni word “apachu,” it means enemy. 出自祖尼文“阿帕丘”意思是敌人
[30:57] And if Grandfather knew the first thing about the real Apache 如果祖父了解真正的阿帕切族 他要做的第一件事
[31:00] he would have taught you to refer to us as the “dene.” It means, “the people.” 应该是教你把我们称为“甸尼” 意思是“人民”
[31:05] Grandfather said that you and all the living Apache 祖父说 你和所有活着的阿帕切族
[31:07] are like the Jews of old, lost and wandering the desert 就像古时候的犹太人一样 迷路方向 在沙漠中游荡
[31:10] in search of their Messiah. 寻找他们的弥赛亚
[31:12] -And he has come… -The dene don’t believe in a Messiah. -他已经来了… -甸尼不相信弥赛亚
[31:15] -You were lied to, Ingrid. -The Gahe… -你被骗了 英格丽 -盖荷…
[31:16] Don’t use a word you don’t understand. 不要用你根本不懂的词
[31:19] The Gahe are not magic fairies. 盖荷不是什么魔法仙女
[31:21] They are not gods as you understand them. 他们不是你所理解的神
[31:25] This is not the blood of an enemy! 这不是敌人的血
[31:28] This is the blood of a little girl just like you are. 这是一个像你一样的小女孩的血
[31:32] You’ve been fed bits and pieces of a culture you don’t understand. 你已经被灌输了一些零零碎碎的 你不了解的文化
[31:38] -You don’t know. -What we do know -你不知道 -我们只知道
[31:40] is that you’ve been manipulated 你被一个精神错乱的人
[31:41] and exploited by a very disturbed individual. 操纵和利用了
[31:43] You are a liar! 你是个骗子
[31:45] You have disavowed your ancestors. 你背弃了你的祖先
[31:47] Only those who dwell in the dead lands deserve to live! 只有住在死地的人才配活下去
[31:52] The dead lands are on the southern edge of the western tract. 死地在西部土地的南部边缘
[31:55] You said cults like this seek out remote places, yes? 你说过像这样的邪教会出现在 偏远的地方 是吗
[31:57] They like to isolate their followers 他们喜欢孤立自己的追随者
[31:59] and give them the freedom to create their own society. 给他们创造属于自己的社会的自由
[32:01] -Okay, got it. -Well, it doesn’t get any more -明白了 -再也没有
[32:03] remote than the dead lands. 比死地还要远的地方了
[32:04] -How big an area is this place? -About a hundred square miles. -这地方有多大 -大约260平方公里
[32:08] -We need to narrow it down. -We might just have our cult leader. -我们要缩小范围 -我们或许已经找到邪教首领了
[32:11] This guy named Jackson Cally. 这个家伙叫杰克逊・凯利
[32:13] He was expelled from TMU six months before the others. 他比其他人早六个月 被特拉梅萨大学开除
[32:15] -What for? -Drug possession. Peyote. -原因是什么 -藏毒 仙人掌毒
[32:17] Terra Mesa, the last in a string of colleges. 特拉梅萨是他念的最后一所大学
[32:19] He studied religion and Native American culture 他在每所大学 都学习宗教和印第安文化
[32:21] in every school and he was in a seminar on Native American culture 还和英格丽・格雷森一起参加了
[32:24] with Ingrid Greisen. 印第安文化研讨会
[32:25] That’s how they know so much about me. 所以他们才这么了解我
[32:27] I’ve been a guest lecturer in that seminar for the past four years. 过去四年我是那个研讨会的客座讲师
[32:30] If Cally’s our cult leader we need more information on him. 如果凯利是邪教首领 我们需要更多关于他的信息
[32:32] Have Garcia pull every shred of Cally’s life out of the system. 让加西亚从系统里 查出凯利的所有生平
[32:34] -She’s already pulling. -Do we know he’s still in the area? -她已经在查了 -他还在这一带吗
[32:36] He was arrested for trespassing on a bunch of motel properties. 他因非法闯入汽车旅馆而被捕
[32:39] Breaking into unoccupied rooms, 他闯入了无人居住的房间
[32:40] but his last known address turned up cold. 但查不到他的最新地址
[32:42] Most cults don’t have any legitimate means of paying rent. 大多数邪教没有支付租金的合法手段
[32:45] They tend to seek out abandoned previously standing structures. 他们倾向于找以前废弃的空屋
[32:48] -Like Manson’s Spahn ranch. -Yeah. -比如曼森的施潘牧场 -是的
[32:50] There’s an abandoned motel off route 29 29号公路附近有个废弃的汽车旅馆
[32:51] -right in the middle of the dead lands. -Let’s go. -就在死地中间 -我们出发
[32:54] I’ll stay with Reid. We’ll pull as much as we can on Cally. 我和瑞德留在这 尽可能地起底凯利
[33:02] 汽车旅馆
[33:28] FBI! Don’t move! 联邦调查局 不许动
[33:31] Put your hands out to the side and turn around very slowly. 把手伸出来 然后慢慢转身
[33:36] Jackson Cally? 杰克逊・凯利
[33:39] Grandfather? 祖父
[33:43] There’s no one else here, Hotch. 这里没有其他人 霍奇
[33:46] Where are the others? 其他人在哪
[33:50] Hunting. 狩猎去了
[33:57] Jackson Gordon Cally, 32 years old. 杰克逊・戈登・凯利 32岁
[34:01] Spent most of his childhood moving from foster home to foster home. 他大部分童年都在 辗转于各个寄养家庭
[34:04] Hang on a second. I’m going to put you on speaker. 等一下 我开免提
[34:07] Go ahead, Reid. 继续讲 瑞德
[34:09] Simply another sad, but unremarkable statistic 都是一堆令人伤心 但又无法引起注意的数据
[34:11] aside from the fact that he had an IQ of 189. 不过他的智商高达189
[34:14] -Any criminal record? -At 18 he spent 22 months -有犯罪记录吗 -18岁时 他因盗窃汽车
[34:16] in prison for auto theft. 入狱22个月
[34:18] I just spoke to the warden at the prison. 我刚和监狱的典狱长通过电话
[34:19] Said when he was there he found religion 他说凯利当时在狱中创立了宗教
[34:21] and began preaching to his fellow inmates. 并且开始向狱友布道
[34:23] And that he once convinced a mass murderer he was doing time 还有一次凯利说服了一个 和他一起服刑的杀人狂
[34:25] with to beat to death an inmate that was threatening Cally. 将一个威胁自己的犯人殴打致死
[34:28] Ever since he was a child, this guy just survived on cunning, 凯利从小时候起就靠狡猾
[34:31] -force of personality. -He spent 22 months in the clink. -和强烈的个性生存 -他在监狱里蹲了22个月
[34:34] Was released and then bounced from university to university 获释之后辗转于各个大学学习
[34:37] studying, you guessed it, Native American cultures. 你猜对了 学习印第安文化
[34:39] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢了
[34:41] What’s his connection to the Apache? 他和阿帕切族有什么联系
[34:43] Aside from taking your class? Nothing that they could find. 除了上你的课 他们查不出什么东西
[34:46] With sociopaths like Cally, there is no connection. 凯利这样的反社会者 是不会建立什么联系的
[34:48] If it hadn’t been Apache he would’ve found some other culture 就算不是阿帕切文化 他也会找到其他文化
[34:50] to attract and manipulate his followers. 来吸引和操纵他的追随者
[34:52] Like Manson, Cally’s been forced to become an expert profiler of sorts. 和曼森一样 凯利被迫成为了 某一方面的侧写专家
[34:55] He reads the people around him. 他分析周围的人
[34:56] He finds a way in, and then he brainwashes them to serve his needs. 找到角度切入 接着给他们洗脑 以满足他的需求
[35:00] And the only way to figure out his game is to play it. 想知道他在玩什么 唯一的办法就是陪他玩
[35:02] I’m going to give him exactly what he wants. 他想要什么我就给他什么
[35:04] -What’s that? -An audience. -那是什么 -观众
[35:13] Mr Cally, I’m Special Agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. 凯利先生 我是联邦调查局的 特别探员亚伦・霍奇纳
[35:17] You know, I’ve spent my whole life talking to cops and doctors. 你知道吗 我这辈子都在和警察和医生交谈
[35:24] There’s something different about you. You’re not just a cop. Are you? 你不太一样 你不只是个警察吧
[35:28] You’re very perceptive. 你很有洞察力
[35:31] So what are you? 那你做什么的
[35:32] I’m a profiler. 我是侧写师
[35:34] So am I. 我也是
[35:36] Your colleagues respect you a great deal. 你的同事都很尊重你
[35:38] Looking at you to find all the answers. 指望你去寻找所有答案
[35:40] Leadership is a grave responsibility. 当领导责任重大
[35:42] Well, they don’t call me Grandfather. 但是他们不叫我祖父
[35:44] Well, in my tribe, Grandfather is simply another word for “teacher.” 在我的部落里 祖父只是“老师”的代名词
[35:48] Did you teach your tribe to murder? 你教过你的部落杀人吗
[35:50] No, I don’t teach murder. I teach love. 不 我不教谋杀 我教他们什么是爱
[35:52] Love of land. Love of ancestors. Love of the tribe. 热爱土地 热爱祖先 热爱部落
[35:56] These trespassers poison the land. 这些非法入侵者毒害了这片土地
[35:58] The Apache will soon remember who they are 阿帕切族很快就会记起自己是谁
[36:00] and they will hunt these trespassers off their land 他们会追捕这些入侵者 让他们离开自己的地盘
[36:03] until no one but the Apache remain. 直到只剩下阿帕切族
[36:05] You think you speak for the Apache, 你以为自己能代表阿帕切族发言
[36:09] but you’re nothing, but a coward and a killer. 可你什么都不是 就是个懦夫和杀手
[36:13] I haven’t killed anyone. 我没杀过人
[36:16] Do you think that your little tribe is going to wage a war 你觉得你的小部落会和这个州
[36:19] -with all the white people in this state? -Pretty soon, we won’t have to. -所有白人宣战吗 -就快了 我们不必宣战
[36:23] -Why’s that? -What’s going to happen -为什么 -当愤怒的白人
[36:24] when the angry white men come to the doors 来到你孩子的门前
[36:26] of your children blaming you for the killing of their people? 指责你杀害了他们的人民时 你认为会发生什么
[36:29] What are you going to do? Call the cops? 你打算怎么办 报警吗
[36:32] No. You’re going to string them up. 不 你要把它们吊死
[36:34] You’re going to put their heads on poles and rape their women 你要把他们的头插在杆子上 强奸他们的女人
[36:37] just like the savage animal you really are. 释放自己的野兽本性
[36:40] Like the savage animal your father was before they shot him down. 就像你父亲被射杀前 暴露出来的野兽本性那样
[36:44] No, Blackwolf. 别这样 布莱克伍夫
[36:47] -Enough! Enough. -I got it. -够了 -交给我吧
[36:56] Let me in with him, alone. I’ll get him talking. 让我和他单独待一会儿 我会让他开口的
[36:59] You’ve done more than we could have hoped for. 你做的已经超出我们预期了
[37:01] You guys take Cally down to the Sheriff’s Office. 你们带凯莉去治安官办公室
[37:03] You tell that man he’s welcome on my reservation any time. 告诉那个人 我随时欢迎他来我的保留地
[37:08] I’ll give you a ride back. 我送你回去
[37:11] Blackwolf got Cally to reveal his true nature. He’s a racist. 布莱克伍夫让凯利暴露了自己的本性 他是一个种族主义者
[37:14] None of this was for the sake of the Apache. 这些都不是为了阿帕切族着想
[37:15] Never was. It was always about Cally. It was about power and manipulation. 从来没有 都是为了凯利自己考虑 完全是为了权力和操纵
[37:19] Charles Manson claimed that he ordered his followers to kill whites 查尔斯・曼森声称 他命令追随者杀死白人
[37:21] in order to initiate a race war. 是为了发动一场种族战争
[37:23] Something he referred to as Helter Skelter. 他称之为“仓皇失措”
[37:25] And he believed in the aftermath of Helter Skelter, 他信仰仓皇失措的结果
[37:26] the blacks, who he deemed inferior, would need a white man to lead them. 他认为地位较低的黑人 需要一个白人来领导他们
[37:30] There is a large cache of guns missing from Minton’s house. 明顿家里有一大堆枪不见了
[37:33] Why? Why would Cally suddenly need guns? 为什么 为什么凯利突然需要枪
[37:35] His whole MO was to fight a war using the Native American methods. 他的全部作案手法就是 用印第安人的方法打一场仗
[37:37] Maybe he isn’t trying to fight a war. Maybe he’s trying to start one. 也许他并不是想打仗 他只是想发动战争
[37:39] The first attack was designed to look like Indians. 第一次袭击伪装成了 印第安人出手的样子
[37:42] In an attempt to manipulate the ADU to retaliate against the reservation. 企图操纵美国防卫联盟 对保留地展开报复
[37:45] But they didn’t. How could they? We had them put under surveillance. 但他们没有 他们怎么行动呢 我们派人监视他们了
[37:47] So Cally tried to provoke them further, by killing the head of the ADU, 所以凯利想进一步激怒他们 于是就杀了美国防卫联盟的头目
[37:51] -Minton and his family. -Right, but that didn’t work either. -也就是明顿和他的家人 -对 但还是没用
[37:53] So now he wants to attack the other side. 所以现在他想攻击另一边
[37:55] He’s trying to provoke the Indians by staging an ADU attack against them. 他想激怒印第安人 声称美国防卫联盟要攻击他们
[37:58] Call Blackwolf. We need to get to the reservation. 打给布莱克伍夫 我们得去一趟保留地
[38:01] The school’s our most vulnerable target. 学校是最容易遭受攻击的目标
[38:03] Cally likes killing kids. 凯利喜欢杀小孩
[38:10] In ’61 Cochise led his followers to fight… 1961年 科奇斯带领他的追随者对抗…
[38:14] -Put that away. -What? -把那个收起来 -什么
[38:17] You don’t need it. 你不需要用它
[38:20] Use your baton. 用你的警棍
[38:22] There are many paths to the same place. 殊途同归
[38:26] Trust me. 请相信我
[38:28] Just so you know, you sound like a fortune cookie. 跟你说 你听起来像 幸运饼干里的祝福语字条
[38:52] Split up. Find them. 分头行动 找到他们
[39:35] Hold still. Be quiet. 不要动 安静点
[39:51] Hey. 喂
[40:32] Big mistake. 真是大错特错
[40:50] Stay down. I don’t want to hurt you. 趴下 我不想伤害你
[41:35] Get down! 趴下
[41:40] -Don’t move. -Don’t shoot. I give up. -不许动 -别开枪 我投降
[41:43] You okay? 你没事吧
[41:47] You just had to shoot somebody, didn’t you? 你就是要开枪打个人是吧
[42:06] -The children? -They’re fine. -孩子们呢 -他们没事
[42:07] We got them out before they got here. We took down these four. 他们来之前就把孩子们救了出来 然后拿下了这四个
[42:10] Without firing a shot? 一枪都没开吗
[42:11] Captain America here shot number five. 这位美国队长射中了第五个人
[42:13] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[42:16] Number six is cut up pretty bad. I don’t think he’s going to make it. 第六个人被严重砍伤 怕是活不了了
[42:18] -At least I didn’t shoot him. -I think I’d rather be shot. -至少我没有开枪打他 -但我宁可中枪
[42:23] There’s an old Apache saying, 阿帕切族有句老话
[42:25] “You can take many paths to get to the same place.” “殊途同归”
[42:44] -Be with you in a second. -Thanks. -我马上回来 -谢了
[42:53] What’s this? 这是什么
[42:54] Paul Norse. He’s in the New York field office. 保罗・诺尔斯 他在纽约驻地办事处
[42:56] You ever need anything, give him a call. 如果你需要什么 打给他
[42:58] He’ll take care of you. 他会照顾你的
[42:59] This your way of saying I can’t take care of myself? 你这是想说我照顾不了自己吗
[43:01] No, it’s my way of saying I’m a jackass. 不 我是想说我承认自己是个混蛋
[43:06] You know it must be hereditary. 你相信这一定是遗传的
[43:10] Sean, it’s really important that you do this your way. 肖恩 坚持己见很重要
[43:14] You know what you feel is every bit as important as what you think. 你知道你的感受和想法一样重要
[43:17] Dad knew that. I forgot. You reminded me and thanks. 爸爸了解这一点 但是我忘了 是你提醒了我 谢谢
[43:25] This is a pretty messed up going away present. You know that? 知道吗 这是个很糟糕的送别礼物
[43:31] A brother worries. 你哥担心你呢
[43:33] -You need to get out of the office more. -Tell me about it. -你要出办公室多走走 -那还用说
[43:36] -So, I’m starved. How’s the food? -It’s pretty good. -我要饿死了 这里东西好吃吗 -很不错
[43:41] -Let me fix you something special. -I’m in your hands. -让我给你做点特别的 -听你的
[43:45] -Want a beer? -Sure. Thanks. -要啤酒吗 -当然了 谢谢
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme