时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Sarah Jean and Jacob Dawes butchered what, 12 girls? | 莎拉・珍和雅各布・道斯 一共谋杀了12个女孩吧? |
[00:17] | Thirteen, counting the girl that was just found. | 算上刚发现的尸体 是13个 |
[00:21] | Hilary Dickson. | 希拉里・迪克森 |
[00:22] | Disappeared 15 years ago. | 于15年前失踪 |
[00:24] | Buried her under Sarah’s mother’s living room. | 埋在莎拉母亲的客厅下面 |
[00:27] | -You think that was their last victim? -Well, that’s what we’re here to find out. | -你觉得她是他们最后一位受害者吗 -这正是我们此行的目的 |
[00:30] | 佛罗里达州中部 | |
[00:34] | There’s nothing about the dynamics of Sarah Jean and Jacob’s relationship. | 没有任何关于 萨拉・简和雅各布关系的资料 |
[00:37] | The state isn’t interested in dynamics or profiles. | 州政府并不关心他们的关系或是侧写 |
[00:40] | They just want this case to go away. | 他们只希望快点了结这个案子 |
[00:42] | They were caught. They confessed. They got the death penalty. | 他们被捕 认罪 被判死刑 |
[00:44] | You guys do realise that visiting death row is not part of my job description? | 你们应该知道 探访死刑犯不在我的工作范围内吧? |
[00:48] | Garcia, this will be | 加西亚 这将成为 |
[00:49] | the first serial killer couple ever recorded for ViCAP. | 暴力犯罪逮捕计划记录中的 首对夫妻连环杀人狂 |
[00:52] | They slaughtered 13 young girls with blonde hair. Hello? | 他们谋杀了13名年轻金发女孩 我也是金发啊 拜托 |
[00:56] | Sarah Jean Dawes. | 萨拉・简・道斯 |
[00:58] | Media called her “The Ice Queen.” | 媒体称她为“冰雪女王” |
[01:00] | That’s how they interpreted her demeanour during the trial. | 他们以此来用来形容 她在庭审中的行为举止 |
[01:04] | -You see different? -No, I didn’t say that. | -你不这么觉得吗? -我没这么说 |
[01:06] | She killed her two-year-old son and 12 teenage girls. | 她杀死了她两岁的儿子以及12名少女 |
[01:09] | She only confessed to the murder of her son, Riley. | 她只承认杀害了儿子莱利 |
[01:12] | Well, she hasn’t cooperated with any requests to interview her. | 她从未同意接受任何采访 |
[01:15] | Well, if she doesn’t talk now, | 如果她现在不开口 |
[01:16] | she’s going to take that story with her to “Old Sparky.” | 她就只能带着她的故事坐上电椅了 |
[01:27] | For the next 36 hours, a guard will remain outside your cell. | 在接下来的36小时里 你的牢房外会有一名警卫看守 |
[01:33] | Your personal effects will be along shortly. | 你的私人物品很快就到 |
[01:36] | You will remain in the deathwatch cell until the hour of execution. | 你将一直待在死刑牢房内 直至行刑 |
[01:41] | Your last meal cannot exceed $20. | 最后一餐的金额不能超过20美元 |
[01:47] | It’ll be a full moon tomorrow. Is there any chance I could see it? | 明天就是满月了 我能有机会看看吗 |
[01:52] | That’s against regulations. | 这不符合规定 |
[01:55] | Open on four. | 打开四号牢房 |
[02:24] | 佛罗里达州立监狱 | |
[02:35] | Here it is. | 我们到了 |
[02:37] | They call themselves the Women of Jacob. | 她们自称是雅各布的女人 |
[02:42] | -Try to look like his victims. -Creepy. | -打扮成他的受害者的样子 -真诡异 |
[02:48] | There’s only 12 of them. Should we tell them they’re one short? | 这里只有12个“受害者” 要告诉她们其实还有一个吗 |
[02:53] | At least. | 至少还有一个 |
[02:57] | I think we’ll find Hilary Dickson was by no means Jacob’s last victim. | 我认为希拉里・迪克森 绝不是雅各布最后一名受害者 |
[03:12] | 萨拉・简 | |
[03:53] | “Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, | “凡流人血的” |
[03:55] | “by man shall his blood be shed.” Genesis 9:6. | “他的血也必被人所流” 《创世纪》第九章第六节 |
[04:03] | 周一早上8点 距行刑还有35小时 | |
[04:06] | In 1985, there was a string of missing girls reported in Northern Florida. | 1985年 佛罗里达州北部 报告了一系列少女失踪事件 |
[04:10] | Police subsequently got an anonymous call from a woman | 警方随后收到一位女性的匿名电话 |
[04:13] | claiming to have seen Jacob with some of the girls. | 声称看到雅各布 和其中几名失踪少女在一起 |
[04:15] | Did they ever find out who the anonymous woman was? | 警方有没有查出那位匿名女性是谁 |
[04:17] | -No. -Police interviewed Jacob Dawes. | -没有 -警察询问了雅各布・道斯 |
[04:19] | Also present were Sarah Jean Dawes and their two-year-old son, Riley. | 在场的还有萨拉・简・道斯 和他们两岁的儿子莱利 |
[04:23] | Police were suspicious. | 警察起了疑心 |
[04:24] | They came back three hours later with a search warrant | 他们三小时后带着搜查令回来 |
[04:26] | only to find that Riley had vanished. | 结果发现莱利人间蒸发 |
[04:28] | They also eventually found the dismembered bodies | 他们最终也在雅各布的工作室下面 |
[04:30] | of 12 missing girls buried in the ground underneath Jacob’s workshop. | 找到了12名失踪女孩的尸体 尸体在肢解后被埋在地下 |
[04:34] | Fearing that the police were onto them, | 由于担心被警察盯上 |
[04:35] | Jacob figured Riley would slow them down | 雅各布觉得莱利会拖累他们 |
[04:37] | so he ordered Sarah Jean to kill him and dispose of the body. | 就命令萨拉・简杀了他 并处理掉尸体 |
[04:41] | Sarah confessed to killing Riley, | 莎拉承认杀了莱利 但是 |
[04:44] | but never admitted her role in the deaths of the girls. | 她从未承认自己和受害女孩的死有关 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but she never denied it, either. | 是的 但她也从未否认过 |
[04:48] | Well, according to Jacob, Sarah Jean was fully complicit | 据雅各布所说 萨拉・简是他的同伙 |
[04:50] | in the targeting, abduction and murder of all 12, | 帮助他锁定 绑架 并杀害了全部12名受害者 |
[04:53] | and, well, now 13 victims. | 现在是13名了 |
[04:55] | Prison records show that Jacob is a sexual psychopath. | 监狱记录显示 雅各布是个性变态 |
[04:58] | They were inconclusive on Sarah Jean, though. | 但他们无法判定萨拉・简的行为 |
[05:00] | They said her demeanour was more like that of a war victim’s. | 他们认为她的举止 更类似于战争受害者 |
[05:03] | And as with all sexual psychopaths, | 并且和所有性变态一样 |
[05:05] | Jacob is obsessed with the idea of the total possession of his victims. | 雅各布痴迷于完全占有他的受害者 |
[05:09] | He’s shown no remorse or guilt. | 他没有表现出任何悔恨或内疚 |
[05:10] | Well, Jacob saw Sarah Jean as a possession. | 雅各布认为萨拉・简如同他的财产 |
[05:12] | Somebody to control. To dominate. | 是他可以控制且主宰的对象 |
[05:15] | Just so we’re clear, they’ve agreed to these interviews? | 我先确认一下 他们同意接受这种询问了吗 |
[05:17] | -Yes, sir. -Wait. I’m sorry. | -是的 先生 -等等 不好意思 |
[05:18] | -Who are you, exactly? -I’m Sam Shapiro. | -请问你到底是谁 -我是山姆・夏皮罗 |
[05:20] | I’m their appeals attorney. | 我是他们的上诉律师 |
[05:21] | Not only have they agreed to them, they were initially requested by them. | 他们不仅同意 而且一开始就是他们提出的 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I can’t get them a stay of execution. | 但我没法让他们暂缓处决 |
[05:28] | Garcia. Remember, 75% of all communication… | 加西亚 记得吗 有75%的沟通 |
[05:31] | Is non-verbal. | 都是非语言性的 |
[05:32] | Hotch, interview Jacob. Morgan, Elle? | 霍奇 你去询问雅各布 莫根和艾尔你们呢? |
[05:34] | I’m not going to get anything new, but… | 我估计不会有什么新发现 但是 |
[05:35] | Well, find a new way to ask. | 那就换个方式问吧 |
[05:37] | 696 Hennessy Street, Jacob and Sarah Jean’s home. | 雅各布和萨拉・简家 在轩尼诗大街696号 |
[05:39] | It’s due for demolition. Take a look around. | 那里很快就要被拆除了 去看看吧 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:58] | Jacob’s workshop was out the back. | 雅各布的工作室在后面 |
[06:02] | He claimed that Sarah Jean would lure the victims from mall parking lots. | 他声称萨拉・简会在商场停车场 引诱受害者 |
[06:06] | She’d invite them to smoke pot in her truck. They’d find Jacob but no pot. | 她会邀请她们去车上抽大麻 只不过车里只有雅各布 没有大麻 |
[06:11] | And they’d bring them here. | 然后他们把受害者带到这里 |
[06:13] | I studied this case. I’ll never forget it. | 我研究过这个案子 我绝不会忘记 |
[06:18] | This is where the workshop stood. | 这里是工作室 |
[06:20] | There was an arch, right here. | 这里有个拱门 |
[06:23] | He used his workspace as a torture room. | 他把工作室当作虐待室 |
[06:26] | The marks on the bodies matched many of his tools. | 尸体上的痕迹 和他的很多工具都能匹配 |
[06:29] | He used a bench saw to dismember the bodies. | 他用台锯肢解了尸体 |
[06:35] | And then he buried them under the floor. | 然后埋在地板下 |
[06:37] | Until he ran out of room. | 直到埋不下为止 |
[06:42] | We know that Jacob was abused as a child. | 我们知道雅各布小时候遭到过虐待 |
[06:45] | What about Sarah Jean? | 那萨拉・简呢? |
[06:46] | Her mother refused to give any testimony in her defence. | 她的母亲拒绝为她辩护 |
[06:49] | She never talked to anybody. | 她什么都没说过 |
[06:51] | Maybe she’s willing to talk now. | 也许她现在愿意说了 |
[06:53] | Let’s go pay Sarah Jean’s mother a visit. | 我们去拜访一下萨拉・简的母亲吧 |
[06:55] | The guards call this dead man’s alley. | 警卫把这里称为“死人巷” |
[06:59] | Has she had any contact with Jacob? | 她和雅各布联系过吗 |
[07:01] | Well, until today she’s declined contact with anyone. | 直到今天 她拒绝与任何人联系 |
[07:04] | For her own safety, we keep her away from the other prisoners. | 为了她的安全 我们把她和其他犯人隔开 |
[07:08] | The hate for this woman is as fresh today as it was 15 years ago. | 15年了 人们对她的恨意丝毫不减 |
[07:13] | Open on four. | 打开四号牢房 |
[07:27] | Accomplished work. | 画得不错 |
[07:29] | I’ve had plenty of time. | 我有的是时间 |
[07:39] | What is it you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[07:43] | I think it’s time the mothers of those girls learned | 我觉得是时候让那些女孩的母亲知道 |
[07:45] | why their children had to die. | 自己孩子遇害的原因了 |
[07:48] | Don’t you? | 你说呢? |
[07:53] | 下地狱吧 萨拉・简 | |
[07:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:00] | Anybody? Hello? | 有人在家吗 |
[08:05] | -Mrs Mason? -Yeah? | -是梅森太太吗 -有什么事吗 |
[08:08] | Are you Sarah Jean Dawes’ mother? | 你是萨拉・简・道斯的母亲吗 |
[08:10] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[08:12] | FBI. We’re from the Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 我们来自联邦调查局行为分析小组 |
[08:15] | My daughter and her son of a bitch husband | 我女儿和她的混蛋丈夫 |
[08:18] | buried a 13-year-old girl under my floor. | 在我家地板下埋了一个13岁的女孩 |
[08:21] | What more do you need to know? | 你们还想知道什么 |
[08:23] | Ma’am, Sarah Jean agreed to meet with our colleagues | 女士 萨拉・简同意与我们的同事面谈 |
[08:26] | to talk about why they killed those girls. | 谈谈他们为什么杀了那些女孩 |
[08:28] | We’d like some background information, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我们想了解一下她的成长背景 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[08:36] | Extensive remodelling. | 这装修改动可够大的 |
[08:40] | Jacob built the original extension? | 原先是雅各布装修的吗 |
[08:44] | I see he liked arches. | 看来他很喜欢拱门 |
[08:45] | Teenage girls is what he liked. | 他喜欢的是少女 |
[08:48] | How was Sarah Jean growing up? | 萨拉・简从小到大过得怎么样 |
[08:50] | Fine, until she met Jacob. | 挺好的 直到她遇见雅各布 |
[08:57] | She was shy, quiet | 她以前很害羞 很安静 |
[09:00] | and oh, so smart. | 还很聪明 |
[09:02] | And her relationship with her father? | 那她和她父亲的关系呢? |
[09:07] | Was Sarah Jean ever abused? | 萨拉・简被虐待过吗 |
[09:12] | He was strict. He was a military man. | 他父亲很严格 以前是个军人 |
[09:16] | They didn’t always see eye to eye. | 他们的意见时常有分歧 |
[09:19] | That’s all history. He’s dead. | 但这都是以前的事了 他已经死了 |
[09:24] | She’s about to die. | 她也快要死了 |
[09:29] | Mrs Mason, if we better understand the dynamics of her relationships, | 梅森太太 如果我们能更好地了解 萨拉的各种人际关系 |
[09:33] | we can get a better idea of why and what actually happened. | 我们就能更清楚一切的缘由和真相 |
[09:36] | Dynamics? | 人际关系? |
[09:39] | Well, it might answer why Jacob never killed Sarah Jean. | 也许那能解释为什么 雅各布没有杀害萨拉・简 |
[09:42] | They shared something. | 他们有共同之处 |
[09:47] | They shared pain. | 他们有共同的苦痛 |
[09:49] | How strict was your husband? | 你丈夫有多严格? |
[09:52] | How did he discipline Sarah Jean? Was he physical? | 他是怎么管教萨拉・简的 他会动手吗 |
[09:54] | He was a mean bastard, but he only hurt me. | 他是个刻薄的混蛋 但他只会伤害我 |
[10:00] | -Why didn’t you leave? -Because we had no place to go. | -你们为什么不走 -因为我们无处可去 |
[10:03] | An anonymous caller tipped the police off about Jacob. Was it you? | 有一通匿名电话向警方告发雅各布 是你打的吗 |
[10:08] | No, but I know who it was. | 不是 但我知道是谁 |
[10:19] | This came this morning. | 这是今早送来的 |
[10:27] | What’s it say? | 里面写了什么 |
[10:29] | It’s a statement of innocence. | 是一份无罪声明 |
[10:37] | A doctor and so young. Your mother must be very proud. | 这么年轻就是博士 你母亲一定非常骄傲 |
[10:41] | Sarah Jean. Sarah Jean. | 萨拉・简 |
[10:47] | You look so fine, baby cakes. | 你看起来真美 小甜心 |
[10:50] | This was meant to be. Our names will live forever. | 这是命中注定的 我们的名字将永垂不朽 |
[10:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:54] | -It’s a beautiful thing. -Let’s go! | -这太美好了 -走吧 |
[10:56] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 这太美好了 |
[11:02] | You designed that to happen. | 你是故意让我们见面的 |
[11:06] | Did you learn anything, Agent? | 你有什么发现吗 探员 |
[11:19] | You want to see a trick? | 想看个魔术吗 |
[11:23] | Pick a card. | 挑一张牌 |
[11:27] | You’re a diagnosed psychopath. | 你被诊断为精神变态 |
[11:29] | Sexual psychopath. | 性变态 |
[11:32] | -Now pick a card. -How many other girls did you kill? | -现在挑一张牌 -你还杀了多少女孩? |
[11:37] | Do you ever smile? | 你从来不笑的吗 |
[11:39] | I mean, it’s hard to trust a guy who never smiles. | 你很难信任一个从来不笑的人 |
[11:42] | Are there more bodies? | 还有其他尸体吗 |
[11:44] | If I told you that, what would I have left for myself? | 如果告诉了你 我自己还能留下什么呢? |
[11:49] | You can help these families get closure before you die. | 你可以在死之前 帮助这些家庭获得了结 |
[11:56] | Oh, pass. Come on. Just one trick. | 算了吧 来吧 就一个魔术 |
[12:02] | It’s a good one. Pick a card. | 很不错的 挑一张牌 |
[12:06] | Come on. Just one card. | 来吧 就一张 |
[12:11] | So what did you see in Jacob? | 你看上雅各布什么了 |
[12:14] | -Freedom. -Freedom from what? | -自由 -什么自由 |
[12:23] | -Garcia. -Hey, it’s Elle. | -加西亚 -我是艾尔 |
[12:25] | -Hey, Elle. -I need Gideon, please. | -艾尔 -我需要和吉迪恩说话 |
[12:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll patch you through. | 好的 我帮你转接过去 |
[12:28] | Gideon? It’s Elle. She says it’s urgent. | 吉迪恩 艾尔说有急事找你 |
[12:33] | We’re at the mother’s house. | 我们在她母亲家 |
[12:34] | She gave me a letter I want to read to you. | 她给了我一封信 我现在读给你们听 |
[12:39] | -Read the letter, Elle. -What? | -读信吧 艾尔 -什么 |
[12:41] | “Mom, I know how difficult this must be.” | -“妈妈 我知道这一定很难” |
[12:43] | “…difficult this must be.” | -这一定很难 |
[12:45] | “Things between us were never what they should be…” | “我们母女之间本不该变成这样” |
[12:47] | “…between a mother and her daughter.” | 变成这样… |
[12:48] | That is a private letter. | 这是一封私人信件 |
[12:49] | “I want you to know that the best part of me, | “我想让你知道 我心中最美好的部分” |
[12:51] | “the most important part of me…” | 最重要的部分 |
[12:52] | “…is now in a better place than you or I will ever be.” | “去了你我都无法到达的 更好的地方” |
[12:55] | -Stop it! -“I am responsible…” | -别读了 -“我对那些女孩的死” |
[12:57] | “…for the deaths of those girls. | “负有责任” |
[12:58] | “I neglected my duty as a woman and as a mother.” | “我没有尽到作为一个女人 和一个母亲的职责” |
[13:02] | -Stop it. -Take it easy. | -别读了 -放松 |
[13:12] | You neglected your duty? That doesn’t make you responsible. | 你没有尽到责任? 这并不代表你要对她们的死负责 |
[13:16] | You didn’t kill those girls. | 那些女孩不是你杀的 |
[13:23] | Why didn’t you say this in court? | 你在法庭上为什么不说 |
[13:27] | I knew he brought women back to his workshop. | 因为我知道他会带女人回他的工作室 |
[13:30] | That’s a long way from knowing he was killing them. | 那你也不知道他会杀了她们啊 |
[13:37] | They died as a result of my neglect. | 她们死于我的疏忽 |
[13:43] | This letter suggests to me | 这封信告诉我的是 |
[13:46] | that an innocent woman is about to be executed | 一位无辜女性即将被处决 |
[13:49] | for crimes she did not commit. | 而她根本罪不至死 |
[14:01] | They died as a result of my neglect. | “她们死于我的疏忽” |
[14:04] | “这封信告诉我的是” | |
[14:04] | This letter suggests to me | 周一晚上9点 距行刑还有24小时 |
[14:06] | that an innocent woman is about to be executed | “一位无辜女性即将被处决” |
[14:09] | for crimes she did not commit. | “而她根本罪不至死” |
[14:12] | Well, I can tell you right now, it’s not enough to get a stay. | 我现在就可以告诉你 这不足以申请暂缓处决 |
[14:15] | You want facts? Reid. | 你想听事实吗 瑞德你来说 |
[14:17] | Human sexuality is a complex dynamic of three components: | 人类性欲是一种复杂的动态结构 |
[14:20] | biological, physiological and emotional. | 由生理 心理 情感三个部分组成 |
[14:23] | Jacob’s needs were informed by the emotional and sexual abuse | 雅各布的性冲动主要源于 |
[14:26] | that he received at the hand of his mother. | 他母亲对他的精神虐待和性虐待 |
[14:28] | Long-term repetitive abuse informed the template of his love map, | 长期重复性的虐待 促成了他选择受害者的标准 |
[14:31] | something we refer to as a signature. Jacob was an only child… | 我们称之为作案标志 因为雅各布是独生子 |
[14:35] | Thus he was alone when the abuse occurred. | 被虐待时一直只有他一个人 |
[14:37] | So in order for him to fulfil his fantasy, he has got to be alone with his victims. | 所以为了实现他的幻想 他必须单独和受害者待在一起 |
[14:42] | If I told you that, what would I have left for myself? | “如果告诉了你 我自己还能留下什么呢?” |
[14:46] | He said, “myself.” | 他说的是“我自己” |
[14:47] | If Sarah Jean was present, it would have destroyed his fantasy. | 如果萨拉・简在作案现场 就会毁了他的幻想 |
[14:50] | She confessed to killing her son. | 她承认杀了自己的儿子 |
[14:52] | Yes, true, but we’re also convinced that she was the anonymous caller | 没错 但我们也确信 她就是匿名举报者 |
[14:55] | that made the phone call that nailed Jacob. | 是她帮助警方抓捕了雅各布 |
[14:57] | Guilt-ridden, filled with remorse, she called the police. | 她内心充满内疚与悔恨 于是她就报警了 |
[15:02] | That’s not the profile of a woman who would then kill her child. | 这不是一个杀害自己孩子的女人 会做的事情 |
[15:05] | -What else do you need? -Evidence. | -你们还需要什么 -证据 |
[15:07] | If we prove Jacob killed Riley, would that get a stay? | 如果我们能证明是雅各布杀了莱利 可以暂缓处决吗 |
[15:10] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[15:12] | She protects the painting. She protects the boy. | 她保护那幅画 也保护那个男孩 |
[15:16] | What? | 什么 |
[15:18] | The paintings are a statement. We need to figure out what they say. | 这些画中包含了某种信息 我们得搞清楚到底是什么 |
[15:27] | Tension is mounting here as the FBI’S BAU team presence means | 现场气氛越来越紧张 联邦调查局行为分析小组的出现 |
[15:31] | that they are conducting a series of deathbed interviews | 意味着他们正在进行一系列临终询问 |
[15:34] | in an attempt to find if there are any more victims. | 试图找出是否存在其他受害者 |
[15:37] | Now, it is rumoured they are calling for a stay of execution. | 有传言说 他们正在申请暂缓处决 |
[15:40] | -Who the hell told them that? -It doesn’t matter. | -到底是谁告诉他们的 -这不重要 |
[15:43] | I don’t see Hotch getting anything out of Jacob. | 霍奇在雅各布那里什么都没问出来 |
[15:44] | …for both condemned inmates up until the very last minute. | 直到两个死刑犯生前的最后一分钟 |
[15:48] | -The last second. -Thank you, Lara. | -最后一秒 -谢谢你 劳拉 |
[15:50] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[15:53] | -What are you doing? -Just get Hotch in here. | -你要干什么 -让霍奇过来吧 |
[16:07] | Oh, I know, I know, one day these are going to kill me. | 我知道 吸烟有害健康 总有一天会要了我的命 |
[16:11] | Come on, Hotch. That was funny. | 拜托 霍奇 笑一笑啊 |
[16:19] | And who are you? | 你又是谁啊 |
[16:23] | My friends call me JJ. | 我朋友都叫我珍珍 |
[16:24] | -Well… -Sit down. | -你好啊 -坐下 |
[16:27] | Sit down! | 坐下来 |
[16:30] | Hello, JJ. | 你好啊 珍珍 |
[16:33] | You’re not my friend. You can call me Jennifer. | 你不是我的朋友 你可以叫我珍妮弗 |
[16:39] | Ouch. | 心好痛 |
[16:49] | Sorry about before. You know, breaking your ear thing and… | 我很抱歉刚才摔坏了你的耳机 |
[16:57] | You have a lovely smile. | 你笑起来很可爱 |
[17:01] | -Thank you. -But you don’t smile much. | -谢谢 -但你不常笑 |
[17:06] | Neither do you. | 你也是 |
[17:08] | What’s your excuse? | 你为什么不爱笑 |
[17:11] | I took the liberty of getting these from your cell. | 我擅自把它们从你牢房里拿出来了 |
[17:13] | No, those are private. | 不 那是我的隐私 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Riley running free. | 莱利自由奔跑 |
[17:31] | The river. Flowing positive energy, maybe. | 一条河流 或许是正能量的象征 |
[17:36] | Twelve roses. One for each girl Jacob killed. | 12朵玫瑰 代表雅各布杀的12名女孩 |
[17:41] | Twelve. Not 13. We found number 13. | 12朵而不是13朵 我们找到了第13名受害者 |
[17:46] | You didn’t know about her. | 而你根本就不知情 |
[17:48] | You didn’t really know about any of them. | 其他受害者你其实也不知情 |
[17:50] | I never said I did. | 我从没说过我知道 |
[17:54] | That was a nice touch, bringing in the hottie. | 你们很聪明啊 知道带辣妹过来 |
[17:58] | You really want to know if there was others, don’t you? | 你们是真得很想知道 有没有其他受害者 对吧? |
[18:02] | I tell you what. Draw poker. | 这样吧 抽一张牌 |
[18:06] | -You win, I’ll give you another girl. -So there are more? | -你赢了 我就再告诉你一个女孩 -所以还有其他受害者吗 |
[18:10] | -Do we have a bet? -What if you win? | -你想打赌吗 -如果你赢了呢? |
[18:17] | I get to smell Jennifer’s hair. | 我可以闻珍妮弗的头发 |
[18:21] | -No. -Oh, come on. | -不行 -拜托 |
[18:22] | All she has to do is lean over and I get to smell her hair. | 她只需俯身靠过来 我就能闻到她的头发了 |
[18:25] | No! | 不行 |
[18:28] | -I thought you wanted answers. -Go to hell. | -我还以为你想要答案呢 -下地狱吧 |
[18:32] | It’s okay, Hotch. | 没事的 霍奇 |
[18:35] | You see that? “It’s okay, Hotch.” | 听到了吗“没事的 霍奇” |
[18:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:48] | JJ deals. You think I’d let you deal from your own deck? | 珍珍发牌 你觉得我会让你自己发牌吗 |
[19:02] | You confessed to killing Riley. | 你承认杀了莱利 |
[19:06] | Why would you lie about killing your own son? | 你为什么要在杀害亲生儿子 这件事上说谎 |
[19:09] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[19:11] | Well, where’s the body? | 尸体在哪里 |
[19:15] | -Do you have any children? -That’s irrelevant. | -你有孩子吗 -这与案件无关 |
[19:19] | Do you carry pictures of your children, Agent Gideon? | 你会随身带着孩子的照片吗 吉迪恩探员 |
[19:22] | -We’re getting off point. -Are we? | -不要转移话题 -有吗 |
[19:26] | You know how long it’s been since I could actually play with someone? | 你知道我有多久 没有和别人一起打牌了吗 |
[19:31] | All I’ve had is solitaire. | 一直以来只能独自玩纸牌 |
[19:36] | -Cards? -Two. | -还换牌吗 -两张 |
[19:45] | I think I’ll play these. | 我的牌够了 |
[19:53] | How old would your son be now? | 你儿子如果还活着 现在应该几岁了 |
[19:57] | Seventeen? Imagine what he could have become. | 17岁吗 想象一下他会是什么样子 |
[20:03] | Jacob put an end to any chance of that. | 雅各布毁了这一切 |
[20:07] | Does the strain of your work affect your marriage? | 你的工作压力会影响到你的婚姻吗 |
[20:11] | -I’m not married. -You wear a ring. | -我没有结婚 -你戴着婚戒 |
[20:18] | Why would you still be protecting Jacob? | 你为什么还要保护雅各布 |
[20:21] | Did you divorce because of putting people like me away? | 你离婚是因为要抓像我这样的人吗 |
[20:25] | I think you’re innocent. | 我认为你是无辜的 |
[20:28] | We’re all guilty of something. | 我们都生来有罪 |
[20:31] | But it’s our children that suffers for our sins, isn’t it? | 但真正因为我们的罪过受苦的 是我们的孩子 不是吗 |
[20:39] | You’d have to ask him. | 那你得问他了 |
[20:41] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[20:46] | -He’s 25. -Oh! | -25岁 -是吗 |
[20:49] | -Do you have a picture of him? -In my office. | -你有他的照片吗 -在我办公室里 |
[20:54] | -You don’t carry him with you? -No. | -你不随身带着吗 -不 |
[20:57] | To protect him. | 是为了保护他 |
[21:01] | You want to leave him somewhere safe. Somewhere clean. | 你想让他能待在一个安全的地方 一个干净的地方 |
[21:07] | You killed Riley to protect him from Jacob? | 你杀了莱利 是为了让他免受雅各布的伤害吗 |
[21:10] | I protect my son as you protect yours. | 我保护我儿子就像你保护你儿子一样 |
[21:14] | Where’s he buried? | 他埋在哪里 |
[21:15] | All that matters is that he’s safe. | 重要的是他安全了 |
[21:18] | -Where is he? -He’s in a better place. | -他在哪里 -他在一个更好的地方 |
[21:24] | The chaplain’s here to see you. | 监狱牧师到了 |
[21:33] | -What do you got? -I got aces and eights. Two pair. | -你有什么牌 -我有一对A和一对八 |
[21:39] | The dead man’s hand. | 亡者手牌 |
[21:42] | I should have had that, but then, of course, I would have lost. | 我本来该拿到那张牌的 但当然了 拿到我就输了 |
[21:46] | Straight to the jack. | 顺子 |
[21:50] | And unless the rules of poker have changed since I’ve been in here, | 除非我坐牢太久 连扑克牌的规则都变了 |
[21:54] | you lose. | 你输了 |
[21:58] | Oh, sorry. Full house. Aces over eights. | 不好意思 满堂红 A比八大 |
[22:05] | Man, | 该死 |
[22:07] | it would have been so nice. | 要是能闻一下就太好了 |
[22:14] | But to answer your question, there are no other bodies. | 但你的问题的答案是 没有别的尸体了 |
[22:24] | JJ. | 珍珍 |
[22:29] | The Governor’s just granted a stay of execution to Sarah Jean. | 州长刚刚批准暂缓处决萨拉・简 |
[22:32] | What? They can’t do that. | 什么 他们不能这样 |
[22:34] | -They don’t believe she killed your son. -She killed him. | -他们认为不是她杀了你儿子 -就是她杀的 |
[22:37] | I can tell you exactly where he’s buried. | 我可以告诉你们他埋在哪里 |
[22:43] | It’s got to be here. Jacob built this gazebo. | 一定就在这里 这个凉亭就是雅各布建的 |
[22:46] | We’ve searched everywhere else. | 我们到处都找过了 |
[22:52] | The workshop and extension in Deb Mason’s house had arches. | 工作室和黛布・梅森的房子都有拱门 |
[22:55] | I know he had to have built this one for Riley. | 他肯定也为莱利建了一个 |
[23:01] | Hey, got something here. | 这里有发现 |
[23:18] | 下地狱吧 萨拉・简 | |
[23:20] | Guys, the body’s ID’s coming through. | 各位 尸体的身份信息发过来了 |
[23:22] | 周二下午1点 剩余8小时 | |
[23:23] | 正在下载 | |
[23:31] | It’s not Riley Dawes. | 不是莱利・道斯 |
[23:33] | It’s Ashley Farley. She was 14 when she was killed. | 是艾希莉・法利 遇害时年仅14岁 |
[23:36] | Why would Jacob give us another victim? | 雅各布为何要告知我们另一名受害者 |
[23:39] | It completely goes against his need for power, manipulation and control. | 这完全违背了他对权力 操纵与控制的需求 |
[23:42] | Taking the secret of an old victim to his grave satisfies that need. | 他很享受能把关于受害者的秘密 带进坟墓的感觉 |
[23:45] | Why give it up? I mean, what’s the payoff? | 为什么现在放弃 有什么好处 |
[23:47] | Sarah Jean’s the payoff. Sarah Jean will be his last victim. | 萨拉・简 她将成为他的最后一位受害者 |
[23:50] | That’d be the ultimate of control. | 成为他最完美的控制品 |
[23:52] | Gideon, check this out. | 吉迪恩 你看这个 |
[23:54] | Guess who used to be the Farleys’ house cleaner? | 猜猜法利家之前的清洁工是谁 |
[24:10] | My last supper. Like some? | 我最后的晚餐 你要来点吗 |
[24:13] | Look, came with a toy. | 你看 里面还有玩具 |
[24:18] | -May I sit down? -Please. | -我可以坐下吗 -请坐吧 |
[24:25] | Ashley Farley. | 艾希莉・法利 |
[24:27] | You cleaned her parents’ house. Remember? | 你在她父母家做过保洁 记得吗 |
[24:31] | Fondly. | 记得 |
[24:33] | We found her buried beneath a children’s gazebo. | 我们发现她被埋在一个儿童凉亭下面 |
[24:37] | At another house Jacob renovated. He put her there. | 那栋房子雅各布也翻修过 是他放的 |
[24:42] | I might as well have brought her home to that bastard. | 我还不如把她带回家给那个混蛋呢 |
[24:45] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[24:49] | You lied to me. It wasn’t Riley. | 你骗了我 那不是莱利 |
[24:51] | -It wasn’t? -But she was 14 years old. | -不是吗 -但她当时14岁 |
[24:55] | Oh, and really pretty. | 而且非常漂亮 |
[24:58] | How many others are there? | 还有多少受害者 |
[25:02] | I only have a few hours left and, though I like you, | 我只剩几个小时可以活了 虽然我很喜欢你 |
[25:06] | and I do like you, | 我确实很喜欢你 |
[25:10] | I’d like to be alone now. | 但我现在想一个人待着 |
[25:13] | Good meeting you, Hotch. | 很高兴见到你 霍奇 |
[25:19] | -I’m not done yet. -Oh, me neither. | -我还没说完 -我也是 |
[25:33] | The high reeds. The river. | 高高的芦苇 一条小河 |
[25:40] | This here, what is this, a basket? | 这是什么 是篮子吗 |
[25:45] | The boy in that painting is what, 10? | 这幅画里的男孩多大了 十岁吗 |
[25:49] | Maybe more. | 也许不止 |
[25:53] | Is that how you see him, or how he is? | 这是你心中所想 还是他的真实模样? |
[25:57] | I only have a few hours left. | 我只剩几个小时可活了 |
[26:01] | I’m respectfully asking you to leave. | 我恭恭敬敬地请你离开 |
[26:04] | Where is he? Where is Riley? | 他在哪里 莱利在哪里 |
[26:10] | Please see Agent Gideon out. | 请把吉迪恩探员送出去 |
[26:12] | Open four. | 打开四号牢房 |
[26:29] | Garcia, pull up the interview with Sarah Jean. | 加西亚 再放一遍萨拉・简的询问录像 |
[26:31] | -What is it? -Exodus 2:3. | -怎么了 -《出埃及记》第二章第三节 |
[26:33] | Moses? | 摩西吗 |
[26:35] | Hebrew sons were supposed to be drowned. | 希伯来人的儿子本该被淹死 |
[26:38] | Moses’ mother sent him down the Nile in a basket. | 摩西的母亲把他放在篮子里 沿着尼罗河顺流而下 |
[26:41] | Where’s he buried? | 他埋在哪里 |
[26:43] | All that matters is that he’s safe. | 重要的是他安全了 |
[26:45] | -Where is he? -He’s in a better place. | -他在哪里 -他在一个更好的地方 |
[26:50] | Jacob didn’t bury Riley anywhere. | 莱利不是雅各布埋的 |
[26:53] | Sarah Jean had already taken care of him. | 萨拉・简早就处理好了 |
[26:55] | Then she did kill him. | 那她确实杀了他 |
[26:56] | No, she sent him somewhere where she believed he’d be safe. | 不 她把他送到了某个地方 确信他是安全的 |
[27:00] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[27:04] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[27:07] | This is the proof we need to save Sarah Jean. | 这就是我们拯救萨拉・简所需的证据 |
[27:31] | Check all police and hospital records dating back to September, 1990. | 检查追溯到1990年9月的 所有警方及医院记录 |
[27:34] | You know, you should check local newspapers, too. | 当地报纸也需要查 |
[27:36] | See if anyone reported any abandoned babies. | 看看有没有报道过任何弃婴行为 |
[27:38] | Yeah, I don’t give a damn where the Governor is. | 我才不管州长在哪里 |
[27:40] | We may have found proof that Sarah Jean is innocent. | 我们很可能找到了 萨拉・简无罪的证据 |
[27:42] | She really only had a maximum of three hours between police visits. | 警察两次到访之间 她最多只有三小时时间 |
[27:46] | It was 4:00 pm, so traffic was pretty heavy. | 当时是下午4点 所以交通非常拥挤 |
[27:49] | Whatever she did with Riley, it had to be local. | 她只能把莱利安置在本地 |
[27:51] | 1990. Three babies were abandoned in September. | 1990年9月有三名弃婴 |
[27:53] | Two-year-old boys? | 有两岁的男孩吗 |
[27:57] | None. | 没有 |
[27:58] | Why doesn’t she just tell us where Riley is? | 她为什么不直接告诉我们莱利在哪 |
[28:00] | She’ll protect him for as long as Jacob is alive. | 只要雅各布还活着 她就得保护莱利 |
[28:02] | Look, they’re being executed within an hour of each other. | 他们的处决时间仅相隔一小时 |
[28:05] | What hope do we even have of finding him in time? | 我们要怎么才能及时找到莱利 |
[28:07] | You know, it’s quite possible she doesn’t even know where he is anyway. | 很有可能萨拉也不知道他在哪里 |
[28:09] | No. She’d know. We’ve got to get into her cell. | 不 她知道的 我们得去她的牢房看看 |
[28:20] | You come to see the show? | 你来观摩现场吗 |
[28:24] | We need to get into Sarah Jean’s cell. | 我们得进萨拉・简的牢房 |
[28:26] | -I believe the proof we… -I can’t do that. | -我们有证据… -我不能让你们进去 |
[28:28] | All official lines of communication are now over. | 所有官方对话渠道都已经关闭了 |
[28:31] | -I just need five minutes. -Agent, | -我只需要五分钟 -探员 |
[28:34] | they want the memory of these two individuals erased. | 他们只想让这两个人 尽快从大众视野中消失 |
[28:42] | Five minutes. That’s all I need. | 五分钟 我只要五分钟 |
[28:46] | -Five minutes. -Thank you. | -只有五分钟 -谢谢 |
[28:47] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[28:55] | -I thought it was against regulations. -Well, don’t tell anybody. | -我以为这会违反规定 -那你可别告诉别人 |
[29:02] | It’s cold. | 真冷啊 |
[29:05] | You need a jacket. Vincent, give me your jacket. | 你得穿件夹克 文森特 把你的夹克给我 |
[29:07] | Oh, no. I’m fine, really. It makes me feel, you know, alive. | 不用了 我真的不用 这让我觉得我还活着 |
[29:38] | -How are your sons, Warden? -Well, they’re good. | -你儿子们怎么样了 典狱长 -他们很好 |
[29:41] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:42] | -Darren just graduated. -Yeah? | -达伦刚刚毕业 -是吗 |
[29:46] | Did you ever tell them about the man in the moon? | 你和他们讲过月亮上的人吗 |
[29:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:51] | I used to tell Riley | 我以前和莱利说 |
[29:54] | that no matter where we were, | 不管我们在哪里 |
[29:57] | the man in the moon would be looking down on both of us. | 月亮上的人都会照看着我们俩 |
[30:40] | We should get back. | 我们该回去了 |
[30:43] | Sarah, if there’s something you know that can save you… | 萨拉 如果你知道什么信息能救你一命… |
[30:48] | Thank you, Warden. | 谢谢你 典狱长 |
[30:52] | This has been wonderful. | 能出来看看真是太好了 |
[30:55] | Your kindness to me… I thank you. | 谢谢你对我的好意 |
[31:03] | That’s Riley. That’s her son. Isn’t it? Someone tell me it’s him, please. | 那是莱利 是她儿子对吧? 拜托请告诉我这就是莱利 |
[31:09] | JJ, circulate this photo to the press. See if anybody recognises this boy. | 珍珍 把这张照片发给媒体 看看有没有人认得这个男孩 |
[31:13] | Do I say who we think he is? | 要说明我们猜测他就是莱利吗 |
[31:15] | No, just put him out as a Missing Persons. | 不要 先把他列为失踪人口 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:21] | It means Jacob is being moved to the execution chamber. | 这意味着雅各布要被转移去行刑室了 |
[31:28] | Sarah Jean! I’ll be waiting for you. | 萨拉・简 我会等着你的 |
[31:33] | Do you wish to make your peace with God, Jacob? | 你愿意向上帝认罪吗 雅各布 |
[31:38] | I’ve made my peace 18 times, and each one was prettier than him. | 我已经认罪18次了 每个认罪对象都比上帝漂亮 |
[31:44] | Why take them with you, Jacob? | 你为什么杀害她们 雅各布 |
[31:47] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[31:50] | Take him down. | 带他过去 |
[31:51] | If you don’t mind, gentlemen, | 如果你们不介意 先生们 |
[31:56] | this is one walk I can make myself. | 这次我想自己走 |
[32:02] | Sarah Jean, | 萨拉・简 |
[32:05] | I told you we’d be together forever! | 我告诉过你 我们会永远在一起的 |
[32:10] | He’s just confessed to killing four more girls. | 他刚刚承认了还有四名少女受害 |
[32:13] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[32:40] | Are you ready, Sarah Jean? | 准备好了吗 萨拉・简 |
[32:42] | Going to ride the lightning, baby! | 我们要上电椅了 宝贝 |
[33:02] | She cut around the photo so no one can read the text. | 她沿照片剪下 所以没人能看到文字 |
[33:06] | He was two when he disappeared. | 他失踪时才两岁 |
[33:08] | This boy’s 16 or 17. | 这孩子大概16或17岁 |
[33:09] | If it’s Riley, it would mean it’s a recent photo. | 如果他是莱利 那就意味着这是一张近照 |
[33:12] | Once Jacob’s dead, | 一旦雅各布死亡 |
[33:13] | you think Sarah Jean will tell us if this is Riley? | 你们认为萨拉・简会告诉我们 这是不是莱利吗 |
[34:10] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[34:13] | Bring it on. | 来吧 |
[34:24] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[34:28] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[34:30] | No! | 不 |
[35:09] | Jacob is gone. | 雅各布已经死了 |
[35:13] | He’s no longer any threat to Riley. | 他对莱利不再有威胁了 |
[35:16] | Tell me where he is. We can stop this madness. | 告诉我他在哪里 我们可以让一切回到正轨 |
[35:21] | There is no greater gift in life than that of being a parent. | 在人的一生中 没有比为人父母更好的礼物了 |
[35:28] | Yet so many of us abuse and squander that gift. | 然而我们中的很多人 却随意挥霍这份恩赐 |
[35:32] | You can change that right now. | 你现在还有机会能改变这一切 |
[35:34] | I made my decision 15 years ago. | 我15年前就做了决定 |
[35:38] | This has never been about Jacob. | 这从来都与雅各布无关 |
[35:41] | It’s always been about Riley. | 一直以来都是为了莱利 |
[35:43] | That’s why I can’t let you do this. | 所以我更不能让你这么做 |
[35:45] | -This isn’t about you or me. -I know it isn’t. | -这与你我无关 -我知道 |
[35:49] | That’s why I’m not going to let Riley lose | 正因如此 我更不能让莱利 |
[35:51] | the greatest gift he never knew he had. | 在不知情的情况下 失去他在世上最珍贵的礼物 |
[35:53] | But that is my gift to him. And I’ll not let you destroy that. | 但那是我给他的礼物 我不能让你毁了它 |
[35:59] | The only people Jacob allowed Sarah Jean to know | 雅各布只允许萨拉・简 |
[36:01] | were the families she cleaned for. | 和她做保洁的家庭往来 |
[36:02] | Sarah Jean worked for wealthy families, | 萨拉・简一直为富裕家庭工作 |
[36:04] | all of whom lived in Hampton. | 全部都住在汉普顿 |
[36:05] | Let’s go over all the families in the state of Florida | 查一下1990年佛罗里达州 |
[36:07] | who were looking to adopt in 1990 | 所有有领养意愿的家庭 |
[36:08] | and let’s see how many lived in Hampton. | 看看有多少户住在汉普顿 |
[36:10] | Families looking to adopt? Hundreds. | 有领养意愿的家庭共有几百户 |
[36:11] | -How many from Hampton? -Three families. | -有多少来自汉普顿 -三个 |
[36:13] | The Jameses, the Kopples and the Sheffields. | 詹姆士一家 科普尔斯一家 和谢菲尔德一家 |
[36:16] | Looks like the Sheffields removed themselves from the list | 看起来谢菲尔德一家 |
[36:18] | in October 1990 and then moved out of Hampton. | 于1990年10月搬离汉普顿 之后就没有任何记录了 |
[36:21] | That’s one month after Riley vanished. Where’d they go? | 就是莱利失踪的一个月后 他们搬去哪里了 |
[36:23] | Keystone Heights. | 基斯通海茨 |
[36:25] | We got a match on the photo. It was in the local daily news. | 在当地的每日新闻上找到了匹配照片 |
[36:27] | Call Morgan and Elle. Tell them to get to the Sheffield house. | 打电话给莫根和艾尔 让他们赶快去谢菲尔德家 |
[36:30] | Byron Sheffield. | 拜伦・谢菲尔德 |
[36:32] | “Local cello prodigy, 17-year-old Byron Sheffield, | 17岁的拜伦・谢菲尔德 是当地的大提琴神童 |
[36:35] | “won a scholarship to play cello.” | 获得了大提琴奖学金 |
[36:41] | -How many miles to Keystone Heights? -Way too many. | -到基斯通海茨有多远 -太远了 |
[36:44] | We’re never going to make it in time. | 我们来不及赶过去了 |
[36:45] | Not if you keep running your mouth. | 你一直说话当然来不及 |
[36:47] | Well, you better buckle up. | 那你最好快点系好安全带 |
[36:53] | We found him, Warden Diehl. We found her son. | 迪尔典狱长 我们找到他了 我们找到她的儿子了 |
[36:56] | Unless I receive an official stay of execution from the Governor, | 除非我收到州长指令暂缓执行死刑 |
[36:59] | I am duty-bound to see this through. | 我现在必须行刑 |
[37:01] | My son is dead, Agent Gideon. | 我儿子已经死了 吉迪恩探员 |
[37:03] | I have agents on the way to his house as we speak, | 我已经派了探员 正在去他家的路上 |
[37:05] | and the Governor is standing by. | 州长也正在等消息 |
[37:07] | -Why can you not accept the truth? -I can. This isn’t it. | -你为什么不能接受事实呢 -我可以 但这不是事实 |
[37:14] | My agents are within minutes of finding her son alive. | 我的探员几分钟内就能证实 她儿子还活着 |
[37:19] | I am truly sorry. | 我真得很抱歉 |
[37:22] | Hold here. | 请在这里等待 |
[37:28] | What wouldn’t you do for your son to give him a life | 你肯定会不惜一切代价给你儿子提供 |
[37:31] | you could never hope to dream of? | 你梦寐以求的生活 |
[37:35] | I am at peace in the knowledge | 我现在很平静 |
[37:39] | that my son is free to be whatever he chooses to be. | 因为我知道我儿子可以 自由选择他想要的生活 |
[37:43] | If he knew who you were, | 如果他知道你是谁 |
[37:47] | do you think he’d choose to allow you to walk in there? | 你觉得他会让你就这么走进行刑室吗 |
[37:51] | If he knew who his parents were, | 如果他知道他父母是谁 |
[37:56] | can you imagine the damage my legacy would leave him? | 你能想象我的所作所为 对他的打击会有多大吗 |
[38:00] | Can you imagine what he would feel | 如果他知道妈妈是无辜的 |
[38:04] | knowing his mother spent 15 years on death row, | 却在死刑区待了15年 仅仅为了能让他摆脱她自己 |
[38:07] | innocent of all charges, just so he could be free of her? | 你能想象他的感受吗 |
[38:11] | Not me. | 不是摆脱我 |
[38:13] | Jacob. | 而是摆脱雅各布 |
[38:16] | It isn’t just my life you have in your hands, it’s Riley’s life, too. | 你现在手中不仅仅掌握着我的命运 还有莱利的命运 |
[38:24] | You have the chance to save my son’s life. | 你有机会救我儿子的命 |
[38:29] | I choose to save yours, too. | 我也想救你的命 |
[38:32] | My life ended the day I met Jacob. | 我的生命在我遇见雅各布的那一天 就已经结束了 |
[38:44] | Garcia. We made it. | 加西亚 我们到了 |
[38:47] | Hello? Open up, FBI. Hello? | 有人吗 开门 联邦调查局 有人吗 |
[38:51] | Garcia, tell Gideon we’re here. | 加西亚 告诉吉迪恩我们到了 |
[38:54] | Yeah, but I’m afraid nobody else is. Garcia, patch us through. | 好像没有人在家 加西亚 帮我们转接给吉迪恩 |
[38:58] | Gideon, I’ve got Elle. | 吉迪恩 艾尔在线上 |
[38:59] | She says they’re at the Sheffield house. | 她说他们已经到谢菲尔德家了 |
[39:01] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[39:03] | Take your hands off her. | 放开她 |
[39:05] | Tell Morgan to kick the door down if he has to. | 如有必要 就让莫根把门踢开 |
[39:07] | Morgan, you’re gonna get in the house, whatever it takes. | 莫根 不惜一切代价进入屋内 |
[39:09] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[39:10] | -I said take your hands off her. -Agent Gideon. | -我说了 放开她 -吉迪恩探员 |
[39:12] | A few moments, please. | 请稍等片刻 |
[39:17] | FBI! | 联邦调查局! |
[39:21] | Morgan. | 莫根 |
[39:33] | Just stay in the car. Can I help you? | 待在车里 有什么事吗 |
[39:36] | Frank Sheffield? | 是弗兰克・谢菲尔德吗 |
[39:38] | -What is this about? -This is about your son. | -怎么了 -我们来是因为你儿子 |
[39:41] | My son. | 我儿子? |
[39:46] | Is that your son in the car? | 你儿子在车里吗 |
[39:49] | I don’t understand. What is this about? Tell me. | 我不是很明白 请告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[39:52] | -We’re federal agents. -Hey, Hotch. | -我们是联邦探员 -霍奇 |
[39:55] | We got him. He’s here. What do we do? | 我们找到他了 他回来了 我们该怎么做 |
[39:57] | Gideon, they’ve got him. What are we doing here, Gideon? | 吉迪恩 他们找到他了 接下来怎么做 吉迪恩 |
[40:00] | I am standing here because of choices I made. | 我今天之所以站在这里 就是因为我已经做出了选择 |
[40:06] | Don’t let my son be Jacob’s last victim. | 别让我儿子成为雅各布最后的受害者 |
[40:12] | Let me go. Let us both go. | 让我去吧 让我们都放下吧 |
[40:46] | Tell Morgan | 告诉莫根 |
[40:49] | it’s not her son. | 那不是她儿子 |
[40:52] | That we made a mistake. | 我们搞错了 |
[40:55] | [L] Let him go. It’s not the boy. | 让他走吧 不是他 |
[41:00] | Hey, Derek. | 德瑞克 |
[41:05] | Wait there, sir. | 请在这里稍等 先生 |
[41:21] | Mr Sheffield, I’m very sorry. We have the wrong house. | 谢菲尔德先生 我很抱歉 我们找错房子了 |
[41:27] | I apologise for any inconvenience. | 给您带来不便 我深表歉意 |
[41:33] | Agent? | 探员 |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:04] | Would it be too much to ask if yours is the last face I see? | 如果我想请你陪我到最后一刻 这要求会不会太过分? |
[43:46] | Albert Pine said, | 阿尔伯特・派恩曾说过 |
[43:48] | “What we do for ourselves dies with us. | “为自己做的都会随着死亡消逝” |
[43:51] | “What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” | “为他人和世界所做的 将会永垂不朽” |