时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -Come on, guys. -She’s wide open over here. | -大家加油 -她这边防守薄弱 |
[00:07] | 特拉华州 威尔明顿 | |
[00:09] | There you go. Nice pass. | 对了 好球 |
[00:16] | Shoot. | 射门 |
[00:18] | Carmen, you just fouled the halfback. | 卡门 你刚才在中场犯规了 |
[00:21] | You play like that tomorrow, | 你明天要是也这样比赛 |
[00:22] | we’re going to get beat by penalty kicks. Okay? | 我们就要因为罚点球输掉了 明白吗 |
[00:25] | I don’t see why I can’t go, Mom. | 妈妈 我不明白我为什么不能去 |
[00:28] | I told you. We have a game tomorrow. | 我跟你说过了 我们明天有一场比赛 |
[00:30] | So what? I’m not playing. | 那又怎么样 我不上场 |
[00:32] | You are still a member of this team and they deserve your support. | 但你还是这个队伍的一员 你应该去给他们加油 |
[00:36] | Then I’ll get Dad to drive me back in time for the game. | 那我就让爸爸比赛开始前 开车送我回来 |
[00:38] | No. Hey, come on, guys, pass the ball. | 不行 来吧 孩子们 传球 |
[00:42] | Why? I want to spend time with Dad. | 为什么 我想待在爸爸身边 |
[00:45] | Of course, you do. He doesn’t make you do anything. | 你当然想了 他不会逼你做任何事 |
[00:48] | -God, you can be such a… -Billie, you have a bad attitude. | -天啊 你怎么这么… -比莉 你态度太差了 |
[00:55] | And I want it gone by the time we head for home. | 我希望在我们准备回家的时候 看到你态度好转 |
[00:58] | I suggest you run it off. Laps. Now. | 我觉得你可以去跑几圈冷静一下 现在就去 |
[01:24] | Dad, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[01:28] | Can you talk to Mom? Please. | 你能和妈妈谈谈吗 求你了 |
[01:31] | We’re fighting, again. | 我们又在吵架了 |
[01:34] | I really want to stay with you for a little while. | 我真的很想和你待一会儿 |
[01:37] | I know what you’re going to say, | 我知道你会说什么 但是 |
[01:40] | but can we, at least, have a family meeting? | 至少开个家庭会议可以吗 |
[01:43] | Call me back. Bye. | 给我回电话 再见 |
[02:00] | Don’t worry, mister. If she’s old, she can’t go too far. | 您别担心 如果她年纪大了 那她走不远的 |
[02:04] | I know what it’s like to lose your dog. Where’d you look? | 我明白那种失去自己的狗的感觉 你找过哪里了 |
[02:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:27] | 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 | |
[02:29] | Yeah? Thank you for the flowers. | -什么事 -谢谢你送的花 |
[02:32] | “I know I can be challenging but your work is appreciated. J. Gideon.” | “我知道自己很苛刻 但你做得很好”杰森・吉迪恩 |
[02:38] | I appreciate the appreciation and, BTW, you’re not challenging. | 谢谢你的肯定 BTW 你并不苛刻 |
[02:42] | Well, no, you’re totally challenging | 不对 你确实很苛刻 |
[02:43] | but, you’re not challenging at all in a bad way, sir. | 但是你的苛刻完全没有坏处 长官 |
[02:51] | Hey, is this your family? | 这是你的家人吗 |
[02:54] | -Yeah, sort of. -Nice. | -是啊 算是吧 -真不错 |
[03:00] | Thanks again for the flowers. | 再次感谢你送的花 |
[03:03] | -Hey. -Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:06] | What the hell does “BTW” mean? | “BTW”是什么意思 |
[03:08] | Internet shorthand for “by the way,” you sent Garcia flowers? | “顺便说一句”的网络简写 你给加西亚送花了吗 |
[03:12] | No. | 没有 |
[03:14] | You need something? | 你有事吗 |
[03:16] | Missing child in Wilmington, Delaware. | 特拉华州威尔明顿发生儿童失踪案 |
[03:18] | 11-year-old Billie Copeland was last seen on the playground | 失踪的是11岁的比莉・科普兰 最后一次有人见到她 |
[03:21] | at 4:30 yesterday afternoon. | 是昨天下午4点半在运动场 |
[03:23] | That’s 20 hours ago. Child Abduction Response Plan | 已经过去20个小时了 根据儿童绑架响应计划 |
[03:26] | says we get notified immediately. What happened? | 我们应该第一时间收到通知 怎么回事 |
[03:28] | Well, there was reason to believe that she was with her father. | 之前有理由相信她和她父亲在一起 |
[03:30] | Her cell phone shows a call to him | 通话记录显示她在失踪前不久 |
[03:32] | at around the time of the disappearance. | 给她父亲打过电话 |
[03:33] | So, they’ve since ruled him out? | 所以警方因此排除了他的嫌疑吗 |
[03:34] | He called the mother about an hour ago. | 他大约一小时前联系了孩子母亲 |
[03:36] | That doesn’t mean he isn’t involved. | 那也不能说明他与案件无关 |
[03:38] | He’s on his way to the family home so you can talk to him there. | 他正在赶回家的路上 所以你可以去那里和他聊聊 |
[03:40] | But, the local police are now considering this a stranger abduction. | 但是当地警方目前认为是陌生人绑架 |
[03:44] | 20 hours late? | 20小时后才意识到吗 |
[03:45] | Long-term stranger abductions of children Billie’s age are rare. | 对比莉这个年纪的孩子来说 这么长时间的陌生人绑架很少见 |
[03:48] | They represent only half of one percent of all missing cases per year, | 每年的失踪案中 大概只有0.5%是这种情况 |
[03:52] | but they are usually more likely to be fatal. | 但是这种绑架通常更容易导致死亡 |
[03:56] | Of the children that are abducted and murdered, | 44%的被绑架然后谋害的儿童 |
[03:57] | 44% die within the first hour. | 在遭到绑架的一小时内死亡 |
[04:03] | From that point forth their odds of survival greatly decrease. | 从那个时间点开始 他们生存的概率急剧下降 |
[04:07] | 75% are gone after three hours. | 75%的儿童在遭到绑架三小时后死亡 |
[04:11] | Virtually all of them are dead after 24. | 几乎没有人活过24小时 |
[04:15] | Which means we have just under four hours to find her. | 也就是说我们还有不到四小时去找她 |
[04:17] | Shall we go? | 那我们行动吧 |
[04:52] | The poet W. H. Auden wrote, | 诗人W・H・奥登曾写道 |
[04:55] | “Evil is always unspectacular and always human. | “邪恶总是平凡的 就在人性之中” |
[04:59] | “And shares our bed and eats at our table.” | “它与我们同床共枕 同桌而食” |
[05:08] | She’s been missing 21 hours. | 比莉已经失踪21小时了 |
[05:09] | We’re going to go meet with the lead detective | 我们要去那个女孩最后出现的公园 |
[05:11] | at the park where the girl was last seen. | 去见负责此案的探长 |
[05:12] | We need to know everything that’s being done. | 我们要了解现在已经采取的措施 |
[05:14] | I’ll find out what the press is running. See if I know any of them. | 我会去看看媒体在干什么 有没有我认识的人 |
[05:16] | We may need to manage what they put out. | 我们可能需要控制他们发布的内容 |
[05:17] | Good. See what the uniforms know from the canvasses. | 很好 去看看 制服警察们的排查有什么结果 |
[05:19] | -Elle. -Yeah. | -艾尔 -在 |
[05:20] | I need you to be a liaison with the family. | 我需要你做家庭联络员 |
[05:22] | A liaison? | 联络员? |
[05:23] | In a child abduction, the parents are likely to break down | 在儿童绑架案中 要是我们不小心 |
[05:25] | -if we aren’t careful. -Okay. | -父母很容易崩溃 -好的 |
[05:29] | Put out a citywide alert. | 我们发布了全城警报 |
[05:31] | We’ve got multi-agency law enforcement running canvass. | 我们让多家执法机构合作展开排查 |
[05:35] | Body and evidence grid search is up and running on foot with canine units. | 出动警犬拉网式搜查尸体和物证 |
[05:39] | Talked to the press twice, | 开了两次新闻发布会 |
[05:40] | gave them a description of the SUV and the suspect | 告诉他们可疑越野车和嫌疑人的特征 |
[05:43] | and formed a round-the-clock volunteer-manned hotline service. | 还开通了一个由志愿者管理的 全天候热线电话 |
[05:47] | Did you run a background check on these volunteers? | 你对这些志愿者做了背景调查吗 |
[05:49] | Ongoing, but no red flags yet. | 正在进行 但目前还没有可疑人员 |
[05:52] | I had to make a call on this one, you know? | 我不得不请求支援这个案子 懂吗 |
[05:54] | It looked like a family thing. | 之前看起来像是个家庭矛盾 |
[05:56] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[05:58] | Witnesses have her talking to a white male, | 有目击者看见她和一个白人男性交谈 |
[06:00] | mid-30s, carrying a leash, right about there. | 30多岁 拿着一个狗链 就在那附近 |
[06:03] | -Just a leash? No dog? -No dog. | -只有狗链没有狗吗 -没有 |
[06:06] | Lost dog is a common ruse. Especially with children. | 走丢的狗是个常用套路 尤其是拐骗儿童 |
[06:08] | A short time later, a green SUV sped out of the parking lot over there. | 过了不久 一辆绿色越野车 快速驶出了那边的停车场 |
[06:12] | We have an Amber Alert on it. | 我们收到了一个安珀警报 |
[06:15] | According to preliminary reports, | 根据初步调查报告 |
[06:16] | mother and daughter had an argument during soccer practise? | 母女两人在足球训练过程中 发生了争吵? |
[06:19] | Billie wants to spend more time with her father. It’s a pretty fresh divorce. | 比莉想去找他父亲待一段时间 他们刚离婚不久 |
[06:22] | I get the impression that our victim is in the middle of it. | 我有一种感觉 我们的受害者 还没走出父母离婚的影响 |
[06:24] | UnSub could’ve been hunting during practise. | 不明嫌犯可能在训练过程中 就在寻找猎物 |
[06:26] | A crowded park at 4:00 p.m.’s a target-rich environment. | 下午4点人流量很大的公园 是个目标丰富的环境 |
[06:29] | Angry, upset little girl needs someone to talk to. | 生气不安的小女孩需要人谈心 |
[06:31] | How would he know she was upset? | 他怎么会知道她很不安 |
[06:33] | Finding vulnerable kids is what these guys are good at. | 这些家伙最擅长发现那些脆弱的孩子 |
[06:39] | Russet. Yeah. Where? | 我是拉塞特 好的 在哪里 |
[06:43] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上就到 |
[06:46] | Uniforms just located another kid | 制服警察刚刚又找到了一个 |
[06:48] | who might have talked to the suspect yesterday. | 昨天可能也和嫌犯说过话的孩子 |
[06:50] | It’s a couple of blocks from here. Let’s go. | -离这里大概几个街区 -我们走 |
[06:58] | Oh, my gosh. Guess what? I made the team. Isn’t that great? | 我的天啊 你猜怎么着 我建了一个队伍 是不是很厉害 |
[07:03] | All my team-mates are so nice. I’m so excited. | 我的队员们都很好 我太激动了 |
[07:07] | Oh, Daddy, look a puppy. He’s so cute. | 爸爸快看 一只小狗 它好可爱 |
[07:11] | Oh, what a good boy. Such a good boy. | 真是个好孩子 乖狗狗 |
[07:16] | Where did he go? | 它去哪儿了 |
[07:17] | We’re looking for a white male in his 30s | 我们在找一个30多岁的白人男性 |
[07:19] | who drives a late model, green SUV. | 他驾驶一辆新款绿色越野车 |
[07:21] | Anyone who’s seen anything suspicious, | 若有任何人看见任何可疑情况 |
[07:22] | we have a hotline set up at the Wilmington Police Department. | 请拨打我们在威尔明顿警局设立的 热线电话 |
[07:27] | Billie Copeland is an 11-year-old girl. | 比莉・科普兰是一名11岁的女孩 |
[07:28] | The last time she was seen, | 她失踪前 |
[07:29] | she was in a blue tracksuit and a blue soccer uniform. | 身着蓝色运动服外套和蓝色足球服 |
[07:35] | They’ve been running that over and over again for the past two hours. | 他们过去两个小时一直在播放这个 |
[07:40] | The press wants to talk to me, but I just… I don’t think I can face it. | 媒体想采访我 但是我… 我觉得我没办法面对 |
[07:45] | Why don’t you just tell me what happened? | 不如跟我说说到底发生了什么 |
[07:51] | I was focused on practise. And Billie was just | 我当时全部注意力都在训练上 比莉当时就是… |
[07:57] | being a pain, as usual. | 像往常一样 让我很恼火 |
[08:00] | She was giving me attitude. | 她跟我发脾气 |
[08:04] | So I told her to run it off. | 我就让她去冷静一下 |
[08:08] | I sent her away. | 我把她赶走了 |
[08:16] | How long have you been divorced? | 你离婚多久了 |
[08:19] | It’s been final for six months, | 正式离婚六个月了 |
[08:22] | but we haven’t lived together for over a year. | 但是我们分居已经超过一年了 |
[08:26] | You seeing anyone? | 那你在和其他人交往吗 |
[08:29] | Between work and Billie, when would I have the time? | 要工作和照顾比莉 我怎么会有时间 |
[08:34] | Not one date? Any men coming over to the house? | 一次约会都没有吗 有别的男人来过这个家吗 |
[08:37] | I had a few casual dates after work, but, they never came to the house. | 我下班后有过几次随意的约会 但是从没让他们来过家里 |
[08:44] | Billie still hopes that her father and I will get back together. | 比莉还希望她父亲和我能复合 |
[08:48] | How did Billie’s dog die, Mrs Copeland? | 科普兰太太 比莉的狗是怎么死的 |
[08:51] | He was hit by a car two weeks ago. How did you know that? | 它两周前被车撞了 你怎么知道的 |
[08:56] | The shrine in the room. | 房间里有个墓 |
[08:58] | Helps her grieve? | 是为了帮她缓解悲痛吗 |
[09:00] | Her father did that for her. | 是她父亲给她做的 |
[09:03] | -They get along well? -Best of friends. | -他们关系很好吗 -他们是最好的朋友 |
[09:06] | She calls him every night. | 她每天晚上都和他打电话 |
[09:08] | Tells him about her day, asks about his. | 跟他讲今天发生了什么 问他今天过得怎么样 |
[09:12] | He’s a cancer survivor. | 他是癌症幸存者 |
[09:15] | So, he takes time off from work, | 所以他经常请假 |
[09:17] | pulls her out of school for father-daughter field trips. | 把她从学校接出来去父女旅行 |
[09:21] | Says we all need to stop and enjoy life. | 他总说我们应该停下来 享受生活 |
[09:25] | But he forgets that he has responsibilities. | 但是他忘记了自己还有责任 |
[09:28] | That they both do. | 他们两个都忘了自己的责任 |
[09:30] | Which makes me the bad guy. | 我就成了坏人 |
[09:33] | And she blames me for the divorce. | 她觉得离婚是我的错 |
[09:37] | Blames me for everything. | 一切都是我的错 |
[09:40] | I should have just let her go with her father. | 我就应该放手让她和她父亲在一起的 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[09:52] | She’s pretty fragile. | 她很脆弱 |
[09:54] | The last thing she did was fight with her daughter. | 女儿失踪前做的最后一件事 是和她吵架 |
[09:57] | Can you imagine what that feels like? | 你能想象这种感觉吗 |
[10:07] | Mr Copeland’s here. | 科普兰先生来了 |
[10:11] | -Big response. -Yeah. | -反响很大 -是啊 |
[10:14] | -My friends in the press, eat this up. -They have a lot of on-air hours to fill. | -我那些媒体朋友不肯放过一点消息 -毕竟他们有大量直播时段要填满 |
[10:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[10:25] | Look who’s here. | 看看这是谁来了 |
[10:28] | Came all the way down from New York, huh? | 从纽约一路赶来的吗 |
[10:30] | Well, missing little girl is always going to be news. | 是啊 失踪的小女孩总是大新闻 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:33] | So did you get all the photos and everything you need? | 那你得到了想要的照片之类的吗 |
[10:36] | Look, she’s been missing since yesterday. | 她昨天就失踪了 |
[10:38] | How come you guys just got here? | 你们怎么才到这里 |
[10:41] | We’ll have a press conference. | 我们会召开新闻发布会 |
[10:42] | -When? -Soon. | -什么时候 -很快 |
[10:45] | Come on, JJ. Give me something. Huh? | 拜托了珍珍 给我透露点消息行吗 |
[10:48] | -For old times’ sake? -Okay. | -看在过去的份上 -好吧 |
[10:55] | You may want to rethink that tie. | 你可能需要再考虑一下那个领带 |
[11:03] | I have been calling you all night. | 我一晚上都在给你打电话 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, Marilyn. I turned my phone off. | 对不起 玛丽莲 我手机关机了 |
[11:07] | How could you turn your phone off? What if Billie got sick or… | 你怎么能关机 要是比莉生病或者… |
[11:13] | -We needed you. -I said I was sorry. | -我们当时很需要你 -我说了我很抱歉 |
[11:28] | What’s being done to find my daughter? | 现在你们为寻找我女儿做了什么 |
[11:29] | -We’re assessing that right now. -She’s been missing since yesterday. | -我们现在正在评估情况 -她昨天就失踪了 |
[11:32] | What the hell have you people been doing since then? | 你们这些人从那时候到现在 都做了什么 |
[11:34] | -Where have you been, Mr Copeland? -Me? | -你之前在什么地方 科普兰先生? -我? |
[11:37] | -Where were you all day and all night? -I have a cabin in Brandywine Valley. | -这一天一夜你在哪里 -我在布拉迪万峡谷有个小木屋 |
[11:41] | -Police tried you there. -Well, maybe I was out at the time. | -警察去那里找过你 -可能我正好出去了 |
[11:45] | Billie tried your cell phone yesterday afternoon. | 比莉昨天下午打了你的电话 |
[11:48] | Well, I shut it off sometimes. I like the solitude. | 我有时候会关机 我喜欢独处 |
[11:51] | You didn’t fight your wife for custody of your daughter, | 你没有和你妻子争夺女儿的抚养权 |
[11:54] | but you, you like being in her life. | 但是你却喜欢参与她的生活 |
[11:56] | I want her to grow up in her home. With her friends around. | 我想让她在自己家长大 身边有朋友 |
[12:00] | This is the only place she’s ever lived. | 这是她唯一生活过的地方 |
[12:02] | -So, you love her very much. -Yes. | -所以你很爱她 -当然 |
[12:05] | Why are you wasting the precious time we have left? | 那你为什么要浪费 我们所剩无几的宝贵时间 |
[12:08] | You weren’t at your cabin. You weren’t at work or with friends. | 你不在你的木屋里 也没上班或者和朋友在一起 |
[12:13] | The police didn’t call us until a little while ago | 当地警方不久之前才联系我们 |
[12:15] | because they thought your daughter might have been with you. | 是因为他们认为 你女儿可能和你在一起 |
[12:18] | That you might have taken your daughter. | 认为你可能接走了你女儿 |
[12:22] | Until you can give us a satisfactory accounting of your whereabouts | 从你女儿失踪到现在这段时间 你到底在哪里 |
[12:27] | from the time your daughter went missing until… | 你需要给我们一个令人满意的说法… |
[12:29] | Why don’t you help me understand | 你为什么不给我解释一下 |
[12:32] | why a devoted father who talks to his daughter every night | 为什么一个深爱女儿 每天晚上都和女儿联系的父亲 |
[12:35] | suddenly turns his phone off and disappears for almost 24 hours. | 突然把手机关机 然后人间蒸发将近24个小时? |
[12:40] | I was busy. | 我昨天很忙 |
[12:44] | It’s 1:30. | 现在是1点半 |
[12:46] | You called your wife at 11:30 and found out Billie was missing. | 你11点半给你妻子打了电话 然后发现比莉失踪了 |
[12:49] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:50] | Well, Brandywine Valley’s 15 minutes away. | 从布拉迪万峡谷到这里只需15分钟 |
[12:52] | Where were you, Mr Copeland? | 你到底去了哪里 科普兰先生? |
[12:55] | I don’t… | 我没有… |
[13:00] | I was at Sloane Kettering Hospital in New York City. | 我在纽约的斯隆凯特琳医院 |
[13:04] | Dr Baylan Mahal. He’s the Head of Oncology. | 巴伊兰・马哈尔医生是肿瘤科主任 |
[13:08] | -You can call him if you want. -I will. | -你愿意的话可以联系他确认 -我会的 |
[13:18] | -You had a relapse? -It’s in my lymph nodes now. | -你复发了吗 -现在是在淋巴结了 |
[13:24] | There’s nothing more they can… | 医生已经没有什么能做的… |
[13:32] | Please find my daughter. Find my daughter. | 请找到我女儿 求你们找到她 |
[13:46] | Call Sloane Kettering. | 联系斯隆凯特琳医院 |
[14:03] | Good afternoon. I’m Detective Russet. | 下午好 我是拉塞特探长 |
[14:06] | This is Special Agents Hotchner and Morgan from the FBI. | 这是联邦调查局的 特别探员霍奇纳和莫根 |
[14:09] | -Hi, you guys. -Can I see your gun? | -小家伙你们好 -我能看看你的枪吗 |
[14:12] | This used to be a good neighbourhood. | 这里曾经是个很好的社区 |
[14:14] | But this is what happens | 但是你们让恋童癖和变态 |
[14:15] | when you let paedophiles and sex freaks live wherever they want. | 想住哪里就住哪里 结果就会发生现在这种事 |
[14:18] | -Ma’am, we… -No, I have been searching | -女士 我们… -我一直在调查 |
[14:19] | the sex offender registry. Two of them live close. | 登记在册的性犯罪者 有两个就住在附近 |
[14:22] | Not that you can tell exactly where from the map on the Internet. | 可是网上的地图看不出具体位置 |
[14:26] | -Are you talking to them? -Yes, ma’am. | -你们询问过他们了吗 -是的 女士 |
[14:28] | What’s a paedophile sex freak? | 恋童癖变态是什么 |
[14:30] | Okay, hey, hey, kids, kids, listen up. | 好了 孩子们 听我说 |
[14:32] | Which one of you is Connie? Hey, sweetheart. | 你们中谁是康妮 你好 亲爱的 |
[14:36] | Ma’am, do you mind if we ask your daughter | 女士 介意我们问你女儿 |
[14:38] | -just a couple of questions? -No. | 几个问题吗 -不介意 |
[14:40] | Why don’t we step right over here | 那我们到这边来 |
[14:41] | and the rest of you can go back to playing, all right? | 你们其他人就回去玩吧 好吗 |
[14:46] | -He’s going to ask you some questions. -All right. | -他要问你几个问题 -好的 |
[14:48] | Connie, I’m Agent Hotchner. | 康妮 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[14:51] | Did you talk to a man yesterday about finding his dog? | 昨天有个男人跟你说过 找他的狗的事情吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah, he said her name was Candy and that she was old. | 有的 他说他的狗名字叫坎迪 它已经很老了 |
[14:57] | But I told him I couldn’t help him ’cause I had to go home and have lunch. | 但是我跟他说我不能帮他 因为我必须回家吃午饭 |
[15:01] | And if I’m late, I get grounded. | 如果我回去晚了 我会被禁足 |
[15:03] | Yeah, well, moms are like that. | 是啊 妈妈们都会这样 |
[15:05] | And then when he came back, I was already late for soccer practise. | 等他回来的时候 我的足球队训练已经迟到了 |
[15:08] | -Connie, he came back? -Yeah, after lunch. | -康妮 他还回来过吗 -对 午饭之后 |
[15:11] | He said his dog was still lost. | 他说他的狗还没有找到 |
[15:13] | Do you think you’d recognise him if you saw him again? | 你觉得你再看到他能不能认出来 |
[15:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:17] | Would you like to go down to the police department | 你愿意跟我们来警局一趟 |
[15:18] | and have a look at a book with some men’s faces in it? | 看看一些人的照片吗 |
[15:20] | Might help you recognise him? | 这可能会帮助你认出他来 |
[15:21] | -Would that be all right? -Okay. | -这样可以吗 -可以 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:26] | Thanks, Connie. | 谢谢你 康妮 |
[15:31] | He came back to the same neighbourhood twice in one day. | 他在同一天内两次回到同一个社区 |
[15:33] | -That’s bold. -He’s comfortable in the area. | -这很大胆 -他在这个区域感到舒适 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:40] | What do we know? | 我们有什么进展 |
[15:42] | We talked to a kid who had contact with the UnSub. | 我们和一个接触过嫌犯的孩子谈过了 |
[15:44] | He came back to the same street more than once. | 他不止一次来同一条街道 |
[15:46] | That tells us he’s at ease in the neighbourhood | 这说明他在这一带非常放松 |
[15:47] | and comfortable talking to kids in plain view. | 而且可以很自然地和孩子们搭话 |
[15:49] | He lured Billie with a story about a lost dog. | 他用宠物狗走失的故事来诱骗比莉 |
[15:51] | Yeah, she recently lost one of her own. | 对 她最近也失去了自己的狗 |
[15:53] | That indicates previous knowledge of the victim. | 这说明嫌犯了解受害者的经历 |
[15:55] | Yeah, but it doesn’t mean she necessarily knew him personally, | 是啊 但是她不一定认识他 |
[15:57] | only that he’s aware. | 只是嫌犯了解这些事情 |
[15:58] | It’s not uncommon for predators like these | 对这种猎手来说 了解居住地周围的孩子 |
[16:00] | to know kids that live around his area. | 也很正常 |
[16:02] | He’s from the neighbourhood. | 他就住在这一带 |
[16:04] | Then we go door-to-door and ask for voluntary searches. | 那我们挨家挨户排查 还可以召集志愿者搜查 |
[16:06] | The neighbourhood’s already crawling with uniforms. They’re everywhere. | 这片街道上已经到处是制服警察了 |
[16:09] | Look, so far, you’ve followed | 听着 目前为止 你们是严格按照 |
[16:11] | the Child Abduction Response Plan to the letter? | 儿童绑架响应计划做的对吧 |
[16:13] | For the past few hours. Yes. | 过去两个小时是这样的 |
[16:14] | So now we need to move past the guidelines. | 所以现在我们需要跳出框架了 |
[16:17] | -What? -Change tactics. | -什么 -转换策略 |
[16:19] | If we don’t, Billie isn’t going to make it past the next 24 hours. | 不然的话比莉撑不到下一个24小时 |
[16:23] | I want you to corral these clowns. | 我要你把这些媒体小丑聚集起来 |
[16:24] | We’re going to need them. All of them. | 我们会用到他们所有人 |
[16:32] | Billie Copeland has been missing 22 hours. | 比莉・科普兰已经失踪22小时 |
[16:36] | It is vital that we locate her in the first 24. | 我们要在失踪后的24小时之内找到她 这至关重要 |
[16:41] | The unknown subject in this case is most likely a resident | 本案的不明嫌犯很可能是 |
[16:43] | of one of the subdivisions around the park. | 公园附近某个小区的居民 |
[16:45] | We have cancelled the Amber Alert. | 我们已经撤销了安珀警报 |
[16:47] | We need to coordinate with all your officers | 我们需要和你们所有警官合作 |
[16:48] | to pull everyone off the street immediately. | 所有人立刻撤出那片街道 |
[16:50] | -That’s crazy. -Just hear me out. | -真是疯了 -请听我说完 |
[16:51] | But it goes against CARP procedures. You guys wrote the damn thing. | 但是这违反了儿童绑架响应计划 那见鬼的东西就是你们这些人写的 |
[16:54] | CARP is just a guideline for immediate response to child abduction. | 儿童绑架响应计划 只是及时应对儿童绑架案的指导意见 |
[16:58] | Believe it or not, we’re already late in the game | 信不信由你们 我们起步就已经晚了 |
[17:00] | and we do know enough about this UnSub to know that | 而且我们已经足够了解这个不明嫌犯 |
[17:02] | if he feels like we are closing in on him at all, | 所以我们知道 如果他感觉我们快要抓到他了 |
[17:03] | he will kill Billie to avoid detection. | 他会杀了比莉来逃避搜查 |
[17:05] | If anything, we need to lessen the pressure on him. | 我们所能做的就是减少他的压力 |
[17:08] | The man fits in ’cause nobody knows what he is. | 此人融入了社区 因为没人知道他到底是什么人 |
[17:12] | Can we really know our neighbours? | 我们真的了解我们的邻居吗 |
[17:15] | He walks his dog. | 他每天遛狗 |
[17:16] | -Good morning. -Hi. | -早上好 -早 |
[17:19] | Does yard work. Solitary activities appeal to him. | 打扫院子 喜欢参加社会活动 |
[17:24] | But if you watch closely, you’ll see | 但是如果你仔细观察你会发现 |
[17:26] | that he pays a little too much attention to the neighbourhood kids. | 他对社区里的孩子似乎有点太关注了 |
[17:34] | This largely goes unnoticed because he isn’t perceived as a threat. | 大部分时候都没人会注意到 因为他不会被当成威胁 |
[17:38] | He’s a white male, in his late 20s to 30s. | 他是一个白人男性 30岁上下 |
[17:41] | He has a menial or temporary job. | 职业地位不高或者是临时工 |
[17:43] | Socially marginalized and frustrated, | 处在社会边缘 内心受挫 |
[17:45] | he relates better to kids than he does to adults. | 比起成年人 他感觉和孩子更亲近 |
[17:48] | This is not his first offence against children, but it is his first abduction. | 这不是他第一次侵犯儿童 但是他第一次实施绑架 |
[17:51] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:53] | Well, first timers hunt close to home. Experienced predators don’t. | 因为初犯都是在家附近寻找目标 惯犯却不会 |
[17:57] | And he’s had a recent stressor, a job loss or other setback. | 而且他最近受到了刺激 可能是失业或者别的挫折 |
[18:01] | Unable to maintain a normal relationship, | 由于无法维持正常的亲密关系 |
[18:03] | he’ll have extensive pornographic materials | 他家里或者电脑上 |
[18:04] | in his home and on his computer. | 会有大量的色情内容 |
[18:06] | And while they won’t all involve children, some of them definitely will. | 这些内容不会都涉及儿童 但是其中肯定有一些 |
[18:10] | Since he used a missing dog ruse | 考虑到他用走失的狗来骗孩子 |
[18:12] | and we believe him to be a regular fixture of the neighbourhood, | 我们相信他平常在社区中 会有规律地出现 |
[18:14] | it’s quite possible that he truly does own | 很可能他真的有一只狗 |
[18:16] | or did at one point own a dog named Candy. | 或者曾经有过一只狗名叫坎迪 |
[18:19] | We’d recommend crosschecking any veterinary records | 我们建议交叉对比所有的兽医记录 |
[18:21] | with residents in the neighbourhood. | 和社区居民的记录 |
[18:23] | He will not inject himself into this investigation. | 他自己不会涉足我们的调查 |
[18:25] | Don’t these guys like to know what the cops know? | 这些家伙一般不是都喜欢了解 警察知道了什么吗 |
[18:27] | No, not this type of UnSub. He’s hiding. | 不 这种嫌犯不会 他在隐藏自己 |
[18:30] | He doesn’t know what anyone saw. | 他不知道别人看到了什么 |
[18:31] | He doesn’t know if there’s any information about him out there. | 他不知道某处会不会有关于他的信息 |
[18:36] | He’s not likely to walk in and ask us, “Can I help you?” | 他不太可能自己过来问我们 “有什么需要帮忙的吗” |
[18:41] | But I can guarantee you he will be watching the news. | 但是我可以保证他会看新闻 |
[18:44] | So how we handle them is very important. | 所以我们如何处理新闻媒体十分重要 |
[18:46] | Check your canvass records. | 检查你们的排查记录 |
[18:47] | One of you may have had contact with him in the early stages. | 你们中可能有人在调查初期接触过他 |
[18:49] | What about registered sex offenders? | 那有性犯罪记录的人呢 |
[18:51] | We’ve got somebody working on that right now. | 我们有人正在调查那个 |
[18:53] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Everyone clear on that? | 好了 女士们先生们 都清楚了吗 |
[18:56] | Good luck. Thank you. | 祝好运 谢谢 |
[19:00] | Penelope Garcia’s house of “how may I save your ass today?” | 这里是佩内洛普・加西亚的 “今天要怎么帮你收拾烂摊子”之家 |
[19:03] | Girl, you can give me sex offender registry for Wilmington, Delaware. | 好女孩 你能帮我找找特拉华州 威尔明顿的性犯罪者注册表吗 |
[19:05] | Oh, that’s always a fun group. | 那总是很有趣的一群人 |
[19:07] | Morgan, did you hear that Agent Gideon sent me flowers? | 莫根 你有没有听说 吉迪恩探员给我送花了 |
[19:12] | -No kidding? -Jealous? | -开玩笑的吧? -嫉妒了吗 |
[19:15] | -Sex offenders, Garcia. -All right. | -性犯罪者记录 加西亚 -好吧 |
[19:20] | Wilmington, Delaware, sex offenders. | 特拉华州威尔明顿 性犯罪者 |
[19:22] | Worst of them all, Level Three offenders, zip, nada. | 最严重的三级性侵 没有 |
[19:25] | Got a couple of Level Two’s residing six and twelve miles | 有几个二级的 住址距离绑架发生地 |
[19:28] | from the abduction site. | 10到20公里 |
[19:30] | One of which with such a long sheet, he should probably still be in prison, | 其中有一个人的记录真长 他应该还待在监狱里才对 |
[19:35] | but apparently has served his full freight, | 但显然他已经刑满释放了 |
[19:38] | and another paroled on two counts of sexual assault and rape one. | 另一个获得假释的人 犯过两起性骚扰和一起强奸 |
[19:42] | -Any child victims? -No. | -有受害者是儿童的吗 -没有 |
[19:45] | Come on, Garcia. Dig. Dig for me. | 加把劲 加西亚 再给我多挖些信息 |
[19:50] | You’ve got a Level One, Dennis Jones lives a mile away. | 还有一个一级的 丹尼斯・琼斯 住在1.5公里外 |
[19:52] | “Solicitation of Prostitution.” | 罪名是教唆卖淫 |
[19:54] | No, Jones doesn’t fit the profile. | 不 琼斯不符合侧写 |
[19:56] | The guy we’re looking for probably couldn’t perform with adults, pro or not. | 我们要找的人不管是否自愿 很可能无法和成年人发生性关系 |
[19:59] | Well, give me a list of suspects and I can run a deep background. | 那给我一个嫌犯名单 我能进行深度背景分析 |
[20:02] | No. It’ll be way too late by then. | 不行 那就太迟了 |
[20:05] | You took all the police off the street? | 你们把所有警察都撤走了吗 |
[20:08] | We believe your daughter was abducted by someone in the area | 我们认为你女儿 是被这附近的某人绑架的 |
[20:11] | and that she’s probably still nearby. | 她很可能还在附近 |
[20:13] | Then shouldn’t you be flooding the area with cops? | 那你们不应该多派警察来这里吗 |
[20:17] | -Knocking on doors? -It’s not that simple. | -挨家挨户盘问? -事情没有那么简单 |
[20:19] | Yes, it is. | 就这么简单 |
[20:21] | You’re taking the meds again. | 你又在吃药了 |
[20:24] | Look, what exactly are you people doing to help get my daughter back? | 听着 你们到底做了什么 能帮我找回我女儿的事情 |
[20:29] | You’re sick again, aren’t you? | 你又病了 对不对 |
[20:31] | We want you to meet with the press. Both of you. | 我们希望你们可以和媒体见一面 你们两人一起 |
[20:35] | A press conference? That’s what you have? | 新闻发布会?这就是你们的措施? |
[20:38] | You just said you’re already taking the press that’s running off the air. | 你刚刚说你们已经让 报导这件事的媒体停止播报了 |
[20:41] | I know but this will be different. | 我知道 但是这次不一样 |
[20:46] | Trust us, Mr Copeland. | 请相信我们 科普兰先生 |
[20:50] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[20:52] | Just tell Marilyn what you need us to do. | 跟玛丽莲说你想让我们做什么吧 |
[20:58] | -That was his second remission. -I’m sorry. | -那是他第二次需要服药缓解癌症了 -我很遗憾 |
[21:01] | Billie won’t even talk to me any more. | 比莉甚至不再和我讲话了 |
[21:04] | How am I going to tell her that her father’s sick again? | 那我要怎么告诉她 她父亲癌症复发了呢 |
[21:06] | One thing at a time, Mrs Copeland. | 我们一次先解决一件事 科普兰太太 |
[21:09] | Once we find your daughter, you’ll figure it out. | 等我们找到了你女儿 你再解决这个问题 |
[21:11] | Yeah, can I help you? | 你好 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[21:13] | Mr Copeland. I’m Helen Godfrey from a few blocks away. | 科普兰先生 我是住在几个街区外的海伦・戈弗雷 |
[21:15] | I have printouts on all sex offenders in the area. | 我打出了这一带所有性犯罪者的名单 |
[21:17] | I mean, I think it would behove you if you could just look at any of these. | 我的意思是可能…去查查名单上的人 |
[21:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[21:25] | Mr Copeland? Mr Copeland! | 科普兰先生? |
[21:35] | There are sex offenders in the area. I thought he should know. | 这一带居住着性犯罪者 我觉得他应该知道 |
[21:39] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[21:43] | Hotch, we have a problem. | 霍奇 我们有麻烦了 |
[22:08] | Dennis Jones? | 丹尼斯・琼斯? |
[22:10] | Are you Dennis Jones? | 你是丹尼斯・琼斯吗 |
[22:13] | -Do I know you? -Where’s my daughter? | -我们认识吗 -我女儿在哪里 |
[22:16] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | You tell me where she is or I’m going to kill you right here. | 现在就告诉我她在哪里 否则我就在这里杀了你 |
[22:21] | Dude, I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 伙计 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[22:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:28] | Tell me where is she, you pervert! Tell me. | 告诉我她在哪里 你这个败类 快说 |
[22:32] | Copeland. Mr Copeland, don’t do it. | 科普兰先生 别这样 |
[22:36] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[22:39] | -He’s got my kid! -I got no kid! | -他抓了我的孩子 -我没抓什么孩子 |
[22:42] | Get inside. | 进去 |
[22:44] | -What is this? -Let it go. | -到底怎么回事 -别管了 |
[22:46] | He’s got my daughter. I know he does. | 他抓了我女儿 我知道是他 |
[23:01] | Well, that’s it. No more uniforms in the neighbourhood. | 好了 现在社区里没有制服警察了 |
[23:06] | -Are you sure this is the way to go? -I hope it is. | -你确定这是正确方法吗 -我希望是的 |
[23:11] | You’re taking a hell of a chance, aren’t you? | 你在放手一搏 是不是 |
[23:14] | All we can do is respond to what’s in front of us. | 我们能做的只有应对当下的情况 |
[23:18] | What if you’re wrong? | 那要是你错了怎么办 |
[23:23] | Do you know what programme did the most harm to this country | 你知道就这类案件来说 |
[23:25] | in terms of crimes like this? | 什么对这个国家最有害吗 |
[23:27] | -Child abduction. -No. | -儿童绑架案 -不知道 |
[23:29] | -“Stranger Danger.” -Flooded the schools with it. | -“陌生人很危险” -学校教育里全是这些 |
[23:32] | I remember them coming to my classroom. | 我记得我上学时也有 |
[23:33] | It was “Officer Friendly” with “Stranger Danger” colouring books. | 给我们发了“友善的警察”和 “陌生人很危险”主题上色书 |
[23:37] | Taught a whole generation | 这种教育让整整一代人 |
[23:39] | about a scary man in a trench coat hiding behind a tree. | 提防躲在树后穿着雨衣的可怕男人 |
[23:42] | Then we learnt that strangers are only a fraction | 结果我们脑海里所谓的陌生人形象 就仅仅是… |
[23:46] | of the offenders out there. | 各种罪犯中的一小部分 |
[23:48] | Most are people you see every day. | 大部分罪犯都是你日常见到的人 |
[23:50] | Your family, your neighbours, your school teachers. | 或是你的家人 邻居 学校老师 |
[23:55] | You know the rest. | 剩下的你都知道了 |
[23:57] | Prepared our children for 1% of the danger | 教我们的孩子预防百分之一的危险 |
[23:59] | and made them more vulnerable to 99%. | 让他们对剩下99%更无防备 |
[24:01] | So we’ve been wrong before. | 所以我们之前就做错了 |
[24:02] | All we can do is learn from it and hopefully be better next time. | 我们能做的只有从中吸取教训 并且希望下次能做得更好 |
[24:05] | -Unit five-three-nine. -Nine. | -呼叫539号 -9号收到 |
[24:08] | Nine, we have a marked unit calling for your presence | 9号 有一个地方需要你去看看 |
[24:10] | at the river off Route Six. | 在六号公路下面的河边 |
[24:12] | -What’s this in reference to? -They’ve located a body. Female. | -事由是什么 -他们找到了一具女性尸体 |
[24:22] | The call was anonymous. | 我们接到匿名电话 |
[24:24] | Said there was a body in the water. | 说水里有一具尸体 |
[24:27] | Brown hair, brown eyes. About 4’10”, 4’11”? | 褐色头发和褐色眼睛 身高一米五左右? |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:33] | I should have started this search earlier. | 我应该早点展开搜查的 |
[24:35] | I’m sure you just did what you thought was right, Detective. | 探长 我相信你做了 你认为正确的决定 |
[24:43] | -I can’t, I can’t. If it’s her I… -It’s all right. | -我做不到 如果是她的话我… -没关系 |
[25:00] | 验尸官 | |
[25:03] | 犯罪调查 | |
[25:36] | Mr Jones isn’t interested in pressing charges. | 琼斯先生无意提出指控 |
[25:38] | Oh, oh, am I supposed to be grateful? The bastard’s a paedophile. | 那我应该感恩戴德吗 那混蛋是个恋童癖 |
[25:41] | -No, he isn’t. -Did you check up on him? | -不 他不是 -你们好好查他了吗 |
[25:43] | Did you even search his house? | 搜了他的房子吗 |
[25:44] | His sex offence was soliciting a prostitute. | 他的犯罪记录是教唆卖淫 |
[25:46] | It had nothing to do with children. | 和儿童无关 |
[25:48] | -But he’s registered on… -Mr Copeland. | -但是他被登记在… -科普兰先生 |
[25:50] | There are a lot of ways to get on that list. | 被登记在那个名单上的情况有很多种 |
[25:52] | That’s why accessing that type of information | 这就是为什么应当 |
[25:53] | is supposed to be left up to law enforcement. | 由执法部门来获取这些信息 |
[25:56] | We understand your frustration and your anger, | 我们理解你的失落和愤怒 |
[25:58] | but you’re jeopardizing our efforts to save your daughter’s life. | 但是你在妨碍我们拯救你女儿 |
[26:01] | Every minute spent chasing you is time we’re not spending on Billie. | 我们用来追你的每一分钟 都是本可以用来寻找比莉的时间 |
[26:05] | So, either get control of yourself and follow our directions | 所以要么控制好你自己 听从指示 |
[26:07] | or stay out of our way. | 要么就别在这里碍事 |
[26:12] | What would you like us to do? | 你们想让我们做什么 |
[26:14] | Make a public appeal for information | 发表一个征集消息的公开声明 |
[26:16] | regarding a witness driving a dark green SUV. | 寻找一个驾驶深绿色越野车的目击者 |
[26:20] | Isn’t he supposed to be the suspect? | 他不应该是嫌犯吗 |
[26:22] | Yes, but when people hear “suspect,” | 对 但是如果人们听到嫌犯这个说法 |
[26:23] | they can’t see the guy next door as a monster. | 他们无法将住在隔壁的人视作禽兽 |
[26:26] | They can’t imagine their neighbour could do something like this. | 也无法想象他们的邻居会做这种事 |
[26:29] | If he’s a witness, he might be a hero. | 但如果说嫌犯是目击者 那他或许能成为英雄 |
[26:31] | Okay, but what if he thinks it’s a trick? | 好吧 但如果他觉得这是陷阱呢 |
[26:33] | What if he panics or thinks it’s too risky and then he… | 要是他惊慌失措 或者觉得太冒险 然后他… |
[26:36] | It’s not just him that you’ll be speaking to. | 你们不光是在和嫌犯说话 |
[26:39] | It’s his neighbours as well. | 还有他的邻居们 |
[26:40] | We’ve done everything we can to relieve the pressure on this man. | 我们已经尽一切所能减轻他的压力 |
[26:43] | We’ve taken the cops off the street. | 我们撤走了街上的警察 |
[26:45] | You won’t have any standing with you on the dais. | 你们发表声明时身边也不会有警察 |
[26:47] | Only a local minister. | 只有当地的一个部长 |
[26:49] | Hearing he isn’t a suspect might calm him down as well. | 听说自己不是嫌犯 也可能让他平静下来 |
[26:51] | Right now he’s under enormous stress. | 此刻他正承受着巨大的压力 |
[26:53] | And we need him to believe, | 我们要让他相信 哪怕只有一小会儿 |
[26:54] | even if it’s just for a little while, that we’re way off the mark. | 让他相信我们偏离了正确方向 |
[26:56] | That we’re not close to arresting him. | 并没有即将抓住他 |
[26:59] | Are you? Close to arresting him? | 那你们有吗 你们快抓住他了吗 |
[27:04] | We need the public’s help. | 我们需要公众的帮助 |
[27:11] | -Okay, come on. -Here they come. | -好了 到这边来 -他们来了 |
[27:13] | 失踪中 贝琳达・科普兰 昵称比莉 | |
[27:15] | Would you just close the door? Thank you. | 可以关上门吗 谢谢 |
[27:19] | Okay, can I have everyone’s attention? | 好了 大家请注意 |
[27:21] | Please, if you could just take your seats, I’ll begin. | 请就坐 我们马上开始 |
[27:26] | The Copeland family is here to make an appeal. | 科普兰一家将在这里发表声明 |
[27:29] | As you all know, | 正如你们所知 他们11岁的女儿比莉失踪了 |
[27:30] | their 11-year-old daughter, Billie, is missing. | |
[27:32] | So if you could just have a little compassion and patience. | 所以请大家给予一点同情和耐心 |
[27:36] | Mr Copeland. | 科普兰先生 |
[27:41] | Yesterday… Yesterday at approximately 3:00 p.m., | 昨天…昨天大约下午3点 |
[27:46] | my daughter, our daughter, Belinda Copeland, Billie, | 我的女儿 我们的女儿 贝琳达・科普兰 也就是比莉 |
[27:51] | went missing from the recreation centre. | 在公园失踪了 |
[27:54] | We are looking for a man, a witness in a green SUV. | 我们在寻找一个人 一位目击者 他驾驶一辆绿色越野车 |
[27:59] | There have been some reports that he is a suspect but that was a mistake. | 有些报导声称他是嫌犯 但这是个错误 |
[28:03] | He is not suspected of anything. | 他没有任何嫌疑 |
[28:06] | We would like this man to come forward and tell us what he knows. | 我们希望他能站出来 告诉我们他所知道的事 |
[28:10] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:12] | He may not even understand how important what he saw is. | 可能他自己都不明白他看到的 是多么重要的线索 |
[28:16] | So, anyone with information about this individual or his green SUV, | 所以如果有任何人有关于这个人 或者他的绿色越野车的消息 |
[28:21] | please call the tip hotline. | 请拨打热线电话 |
[28:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[28:26] | Mr Copeland. Mr Copeland! | 科普兰先生 |
[28:29] | We’d like Billie to come home, now. It’ll be dark soon. Thank you. | 我们想让比莉马上回家 天要黑了 谢谢大家 |
[28:33] | So the body located by police, earlier today, is not Billie’s? | 所以今天早些时候警察找到的尸体 不是比莉的吗 |
[28:36] | What? | -什么 -那具女性尸体 |
[28:37] | The female body that was found in the water. | -在水里找到的 |
[28:39] | There’ll be no more questions. Thank you. | -提问结束 谢谢 |
[28:40] | -What body? -This press conference is over. | -什么尸体 科普兰先生 -新闻发布会结束 |
[28:44] | What body? | -什么尸体 -这是你们第一次听说吗 |
[28:45] | There’ll be no more questions. That’ll be all for now. | 请不要再提问了 今天到此结束 |
[28:48] | Mr Copeland, when was the last time you saw your daughter? | 科普兰先生 你上次见到女儿是什么时候 |
[28:51] | Mr Copeland! | 科普兰先生 |
[28:55] | -Is that your idea of compassion? -I only asked a question. | -这就是你对同情的理解吗 -我只是问了个问题 |
[28:58] | You’re the ones who didn’t tell the parents about the body. | 是你们没有告诉她父母尸体的事 |
[29:00] | A positive identification hasn’t been made. | 尸体身份还没有确认 |
[29:02] | Asking them about that was out of line, Hal. | 问他们这个问题太过分了 亨利 |
[29:09] | -Is there a body? -Please just come with me. | -有没有发现尸体 -请跟我来 |
[29:12] | You tell me right now! Did you find a body? | 现在就告诉我 你们发现了尸体吗 |
[29:15] | Mrs Copeland. | -科普兰夫人 |
[29:16] | Did you find Billie? Is my daughter dead? | -你们找到的是比莉吗 -我女儿死了吗 |
[29:19] | -A body was discovered. -It’s not Billie. | -是发现了一具尸体 -但不是比莉 |
[29:22] | The body that was found was much older. | 发现的尸体年龄要大得多 |
[29:24] | It has been dead for a number of days. | 而且已经死了很多天了 |
[29:25] | It looks like maybe a junkie or an overdose. | 看起来像是瘾君子或者用药过量 |
[29:27] | -Are you sure? -Yes, I saw the body myself. | -你确定吗 -是的 我亲眼看过了 |
[29:29] | -It’s not your daughter. -My God, I can’t, I can’t… | -那不是你女儿 -上帝啊 我受不了了… |
[29:33] | Please, just come with me right now. | 拜托了 现在就跟我走吧 |
[29:38] | -What the hell was that about? -A reporter asked them about the body. | -这是怎么回事 -有个记者问了他们尸体的问题 |
[29:41] | Probably heard it on a scanner. | 可能是在警用频道里听到的 |
[29:42] | I should have prepared them for that. | 我应该让他们有心理准备的 |
[29:43] | We didn’t have anything to tell them yet. | 我们现在还无法告知他们任何信息 |
[29:44] | -Billie’s running out of time, guys. -So are the parents. | -各位 比莉要没时间了 -她父母也一样 |
[29:46] | Oh, come on. A little hope, huh? We’ll make it. We’ll make it. | 拜托 至少有点希望行吗 我们能找到她的 我们能行 |
[29:56] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[29:58] | The UnSub’s in here somewhere. | 嫌犯就在这里的某处 |
[29:59] | I got to bet that the police talked to him in their initial canvass. | 我打赌警察在初步排查时询问过他 |
[30:02] | Maybe not. Our UnSub is a solitary individual. | 或许没有 我们的嫌犯是个孤僻的人 |
[30:05] | He isn’t the type of guy to insert himself into an investigation. | 不是那种会主动参与调查的类型 |
[30:08] | I mean, wouldn’t it make more sense | 我是说 认为他在初步调查的时候 |
[30:09] | that he wouldn’t have answered the door during the initial canvass? | 根本没有应门是不是更合理 |
[30:12] | The neighbourhood was crawling with cops, canine units, Search and Rescues. | 整个社区充满了警察 警犬 搜救队 |
[30:15] | Make him nervous and jumpy. He’d want to avoid them at all costs. | 让他紧张不安 战战兢兢 他会不惜一切代价避免和他们接触 |
[30:18] | So, then he couldn’t allow anyone into his home | 所以他也不会让任何人进家门 问他常规问题 |
[30:20] | to ask routine questions even if the girl was bound or gagged | 就算女孩被绑起来或者堵住嘴也不行 因为太冒险了 |
[30:22] | because it’d be too risky. | 在身体处于高压状态时 |
[30:24] | It is next to impossible to control | 想控制呼吸 |
[30:25] | breathing, speech patterns, body language | 说话习惯和肢体语言 |
[30:27] | when the body’s under extreme duress. | 是几乎不可能的 |
[30:29] | Maybe if we compare hotline tips with anyone | 或许我们可以对比热线电话记录 |
[30:32] | who wasn’t at home during the initial canvass. | 找到那些初步排查期间不在家的人 |
[30:34] | -Or didn’t answer the door. -We’ll find our UnSub. | -或是没有应门的人 -我们就能找到嫌犯 |
[30:37] | -Let’s go to it. -Sergeant. | 就这么做 |
[30:38] | -Yeah. -Here’s what we need. | -警探 -了解 |
[30:40] | Everything that comes in here… | 我们需要这么做 所有拨进来的… |
[30:42] | Oh my God, Billie. | 我的上帝啊 比莉 |
[30:49] | You have to be strong now. You have to. | 你现在必须要坚强 必须这样 |
[31:07] | How are we doing? | 你们怎么样了 |
[31:10] | All her life, when my little girl needed help, she came to me. | 从小到大 每次我女儿需要帮助时 都会来找我 |
[31:18] | And now when she needs me most, there’s nothing. | 现在是她最需要我的时候 我却什么都做不了 |
[31:40] | When he got sick, he said he didn’t want to make us watch him die. | 他生病的时候 他说他不想让我们看着他死去 |
[31:46] | He wanted the divorce. | 是他提出的离婚 |
[31:48] | And I let her believe that it was me, because… | 我让她相信是我提出的 因为… |
[31:53] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道为什么 |
[31:55] | it seemed better than the truth that he was running away from us. | 这看起来比他从我们身边 逃走的真相要好一点 |
[32:00] | So, I lied to her. | 所以我骗了她 |
[32:03] | I think that’s an incredible sacrifice. | 我觉得这是一种了不起的牺牲 |
[32:06] | Except now he’s sick | 但是现在他又病了 |
[32:09] | and all I have left is a daughter who hates me. | 我只剩下一个讨厌我的女儿 |
[32:14] | I just… I can’t just sit around here helpless. | 我只是不能就那么无助地坐在那里 |
[32:19] | Well, when you were first diagnosed with cancer, | 你第一次确诊癌症的时候 |
[32:21] | you could have given up but you didn’t. | 你本可以放弃 但是你没有 |
[32:22] | But there was an enemy. Something to fight. | 但那是个敌人 是个可以与之斗争的具体对象 |
[32:28] | Yeah, but it was a ghost enemy. | 是啊 但那也是像幽灵一样的敌人 |
[32:32] | It sneaks in, ravages you before you even know it’s there. | 它悄悄渗入 在你发现之前一点点摧毁你 |
[32:36] | And by the time you do know, you’re already losing. | 而等到你发现的时候 你已经失败了 |
[32:39] | And you took on that one. | 但你却坚持了下来 |
[32:41] | Whatever will you summoned to fight that battle, find it again. | 无论你是怎么找到的斗争的勇气 请再寻找一次 |
[32:44] | For Billie. Don’t give up, sir. | 为了比莉 别放弃 先生 |
[32:48] | But it didn’t matter. I fought and it came back. | 已经不重要了 我斗争了 然后它又回来了 |
[32:55] | The cancer won. | 癌症胜利了 |
[32:57] | I saw the pictures of you and her, in her room. | 我在她房间看见了你和她的照片 |
[33:01] | Pictures of you fishing. | 你们钓鱼的照片 |
[33:03] | Being there for her when her dog died. Building a shrine to her pet. | 你还在她的狗死去时陪着她 给她的宠物做了墓 |
[33:07] | Do you think that extra time didn’t matter? | 你觉得这些多出来的时间不重要吗 |
[33:11] | Are you going to find her? | 你会找到她吗 |
[33:19] | The men and women I work with are the best in the world. | 我与全世界最优秀的人共事 |
[33:22] | They won’t rest until they do. | 他们会不眠不休 直到找到她为止 |
[33:26] | You have my word on that. | 我可以向你保证这一点 |
[33:32] | Yeah, it was worth a try. That’s right. Thank you. Nothing. | 对 这值得一试 没错 谢谢你 什么都没有 |
[33:36] | -Agent Morgan? -Yeah? | -莫根探员? -怎么了 |
[33:38] | Is this the kind of thing you’re looking for? | 这是你们要找的东西吗 |
[33:40] | Reid. | 瑞德 |
[33:42] | A Mr Lomax has a neighbour with a green SUV, | 有一位洛马克斯先生说 他邻居有绿色越野车 |
[33:45] | but he hasn’t seen him all day. Says that’s unusual. | 但是他一整天都没看见他 他觉得这不太寻常 |
[33:47] | Thought he might’ve just been out of town, | 他以为那人是出城了 但是现在他看见邻居家亮灯了 |
[33:49] | but now he sees some lights on over there. | |
[33:53] | “1106 Springfield.” Where’s our canvass sheets? 1106. | 斯普林菲尔德1106号 我们的初步排查记录呢 1106号 |
[33:56] | 1100 block. 1106. No answer. | 1100…1106号 没有应门 |
[34:01] | Let’s go to talk with Mr Lomax. Nice call. | 我们去和洛马克斯先生聊聊 不错的线索 |
[34:03] | All right, guys. Good luck. | 好了伙计们 祝好运 |
[34:06] | Mr Lomax? Agent Morgan. Agent Reid. FBI. | 洛马克斯先生吗 我是莫根探员 这位是瑞德探员 联邦调查局的 |
[34:13] | Holy smokes, that was fast. | 天啊 你们来得真快 |
[34:15] | Did you call in a tip about your neighbour, Don Curtis? | 你是不是打了热线反映你的邻居 唐・柯蒂斯的情况 |
[34:19] | Lives down the street. I saw the news thing, you know? | 他住在街那边 我看到了新闻 |
[34:22] | I was thinking, Don drives a dark green Explorer | 我就在想 唐开的是深绿色的探险者 |
[34:26] | and he’s at the park all the time. | 而且他总是在公园 |
[34:28] | I figured, like they said on the television, maybe he knows something, | 我觉得就像电视上说的 他可能知道些什么 |
[34:31] | but doesn’t know that he knows it. Know what I mean? | 但是却不知道自己知道 你们明白我的意思吗 |
[34:34] | Where’s his Explorer now? | 他的探险者越野车现在在哪里 |
[34:35] | It’s usually in the driveway, but I haven’t seen it today. | 通常都停在车道上 但是我今天没有看到它 |
[34:39] | Haven’t seen Don either, which is kind of weird. | 也没有看到唐 有点奇怪 |
[34:42] | We’re always out front talking about the lawns. | 我们总是在门口讨论草坪 |
[34:45] | He never has any crabgrass. I don’t know how he does it. | 他家从来都没有杂草 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[34:50] | -Do you know if he has a dog? -Used to. | -你知道他有没有狗吗 -以前有 |
[34:52] | A big golden retriever. Her name was Candy. | 一只大型金毛猎犬 名叫坎迪 |
[34:55] | -I think she died like six months ago. -Thank you, Mr Lomax. | -它应该是六个月前死的 -谢谢你 洛马克斯先生 |
[35:04] | Yeah, Hotch? It’s Morgan. You better get over here right now. | 霍奇?我是莫根 你最好马上到这来 |
[35:16] | Third house down on the right. | 右边数第三个房子 |
[35:17] | We knocked on the door but nobody’s answering. | 我们敲门 但是没有人答复 |
[35:19] | His neighbour said he’s definitely in there. | 他邻居说他肯定在里面 |
[35:21] | He’s got a green Ford Explorer in the garage. | 他有一辆绿色的福特探险者在车库里 |
[35:23] | -Break down the door. -No, we don’t have probable cause. | -直接破门而入 -不行 我们没有正当理由 |
[35:25] | He’s got a green SUV, he had a dog that died recently, | 他有一辆绿色越野车 还有一只最近死掉的狗 |
[35:27] | he spends time in the park. | 他总在公园打发时间 |
[35:28] | And he’s pretending he’s not home. | -而且他现在假装自己不在家 |
[35:30] | None of which are illegal. | -可这些都不违法 |
[35:31] | No judge is going to sign a warrant based on that information. | 没有法官会仅凭这些签署搜查令的 |
[35:33] | You’re weighing the life of a child against the price of a door? | 你是在权衡一个孩子的性命 和一扇门的价值吗 |
[35:35] | I’m weighing the law against the price of a door. | 我考虑的是法律和一扇门的价值 |
[35:37] | The girl’s in the house right now and the longer | 那个女孩就在这间房子里 我们站在这里等待的时间越长 |
[35:38] | we stand here and wait, the longer he has to finish her off. | -他就有越长的时间处理掉她 -我要联系法官 |
[35:40] | I’ll call a judge. If we go in there without a warrant, | 如果我们没有搜查令就闯进去 |
[35:42] | all that evidence will get thrown… | 所有的证据都会作废 |
[35:44] | We’re aware of the rules of evidence. What do you propose that we do? | 我们都知道取证规定 你建议我们怎么办 |
[35:46] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[35:47] | We tow his car, we impound it, and we search it. | 我们把他的车拉走 没收车辆 然后搜查 |
[35:57] | Gideon. Gideon. Wait a minute. Gideon! | 吉迪恩 等一下 吉迪恩 |
[36:00] | Gideon, you need backup. Gideon. Gideon. | 吉迪恩 你需要后援 吉迪恩 |
[36:05] | Federal agents. FBI. | 联邦探员 联邦调查局 |
[36:07] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[36:11] | Clear. | 安全 |
[36:20] | Look out! | 小心 |
[36:22] | -Where is she? -I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -她在哪里 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:26] | -Where’s Billie Copeland? -Please don’t hurt me. | -比莉・科普兰在哪 -请别伤害我 |
[36:28] | -Gideon. -Please! | -吉迪恩 -求你了 |
[36:31] | -Please put the gun down. -Gideon. | -请把枪放下 -吉迪恩 |
[36:33] | -Get him out of here. -Let’s go. Let’s go. | -把他带出去 -我们走 |
[36:35] | Tear the place apart! | 彻底搜查这里 |
[36:46] | We went through everything. | 我们到处都查过了 |
[36:47] | The house, the garage. The girl isn’t here. | 包括房子和车库 女孩不在这里 |
[36:50] | What? | 什么 |
[36:56] | Just as we expected, | 就和我们想的一样 |
[36:57] | he has an extensive collection of deviant photos and cartoon downloads. | 他下载了大量异常照片和卡通绘画 |
[37:01] | Neatly partitioned? All in separate folders? | 整齐分类的?都有各自的文件夹? |
[37:03] | Access the Internet history. | -对 -检查网络浏览记录 |
[37:05] | Identify any pornographic sites, shut them down. | 找出色情网站 好把它们关掉 |
[37:08] | I’m uploading to Garcia as we speak. | 我正把资料上传给加西亚 |
[37:13] | What is this? Is it all porn? | 这是什么 都是色情影片吗 |
[37:15] | It’s a lot of home movies with a bunch of kids in it. | 有很多家庭电影 里面很多小孩子 |
[37:18] | But this one, you need to see it. | 但是这个你需要看看 |
[37:27] | Remember what I’ll do if you tell. | 嘘 别忘了如果你告诉别人 我会做什么 |
[37:32] | Gideon, we searched the entire house. Upstairs, downstairs, everywhere. | 吉迪恩 我们搜查了整个房子 楼上和楼下 所有地方 |
[37:37] | There’s no sign of the girl or that she’s even been here. | 没有那个女孩的迹象 甚至好像她都没来过这里 |
[37:39] | It is possible that he moved her. | 有可能他把她送走了 |
[37:41] | Polly Klaas was found 25 miles from home. | 波莉・克拉斯被发现时离家40公里 |
[37:43] | Danielle Van Dam, 30, Samantha Runnion, 52, | 丹妮尔・范达姆是48公里 萨曼莎・朗尼恩是83公里 |
[37:46] | but, keep in mind, we were 20 hours late getting involved. | 但是别忘了 我们的搜查晚了20小时才开始 |
[37:50] | The man doesn’t take chances. | 这个人不会冒险 |
[37:51] | He wouldn’t drive around with the girl in the car. | 他不会开车带着那个女孩到处转 |
[37:53] | He took her and got her off of the street as quickly as possible. | 他绑走了她 然后会尽可能快地 把她从街上带走 |
[37:55] | Just keep looking. | 继续找 |
[37:57] | I’m on it. | 我在找了 |
[38:06] | Your tapes, your computer, are full of child pornography. | 你的录像还有电脑里都是儿童色情片 |
[38:12] | Do you guys have a warrant? I didn’t see a warrant. | 你们有搜查令吗 我没看见搜查令 |
[38:14] | You’re going to prison. | 你会进监狱的 |
[38:15] | Right now, for how long is up to you. It’s in your best interest to help us. | 现在你的刑期取决于你自己 帮助我们对你最为有利 |
[38:21] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[38:27] | Then we won’t be able to talk to you any more. | 那我们就不能再问你话了 |
[38:29] | We won’t hear your side of the story | 我们也听不到你自己的说法 |
[38:31] | and we won’t get Billie Copeland back to her parents. | 而且也无法让比莉・科普兰 回到父母身边 |
[38:33] | Now you can help us. | 但是现在你可以帮助我们 |
[38:37] | Make it right. | 做正确的决定吧 |
[38:42] | Can you close the door? It’s cold. | 你能把车门关上吗 很冷 |
[39:00] | -Curtis lawyered up. -Of course, he did. | -柯蒂斯请律师了 -他当然会请 |
[39:02] | That’s the first smart thing he’s done. | 这是他做的第一件聪明事 |
[39:05] | We broke into his house and without Billie, | 我们闯入了他家 又没找到比莉 |
[39:06] | we don’t have the exigent circumstances | 我们没有紧急情况 |
[39:08] | we need to make this stick. | 我们需要稳住局势 |
[39:09] | -We may have to let him go. -I told you we should have waited. | -我们恐怕只能放走他 -我跟你说了我们应该等待 |
[39:11] | Yes, I know. We made a call. | 是的我知道 我们做了决定 如果有任何处分 |
[39:12] | And if there are any recriminations, we will take full responsibility. | -我们会负全责 -霍奇 |
[39:15] | Hotch, he’s the man. | 霍奇 他就是嫌犯 |
[39:17] | Jason, I agree, but we may have been overly hasty. | 杰森 我同意 但是我们太草率了 |
[39:20] | Hasty? | 草率? |
[39:22] | You know as well as I do, unless we actually find Billie in this house, | 你和我一样清楚 除非我们真的在这房子里找到比莉 |
[39:24] | any evidence we find, is fruit of the poison tree. | 否则我们找到的所有证据 都会变成毒树之果 |
[39:41] | Insulation. | 隔热层 |
[39:48] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[39:53] | Hotch, get me up there. | 霍奇 帮我上去 |
[39:57] | -Here. -All right. | -给你 -好的 |
[40:04] | -Up. -Go. Go. | -再高点 -去吧 |
[40:10] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[40:14] | Hi, Billie. My name’s Jason. | 你好 比莉 我叫杰森 |
[40:18] | I’m here to take you home, sweetie. | 我是来带你回家的 宝贝 |
[40:23] | Your mommy and daddy are very worried about you. | 你爸爸妈妈很担心你 |
[40:26] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[40:30] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[40:33] | Let’s go see your mom and dad, huh? | 我们去见爸爸妈妈吧 好吗 |
[40:38] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘了这个 |
[40:42] | I took that for luck. | 那是我的幸运符 |
[40:44] | Let’s bring it back to where it belongs, okay? | 我们把它放回原处吧 好吗 |
[40:48] | Let’s go see your mommy and daddy. | 我们去找你爸爸妈妈 |
[40:51] | Hotch! Here she comes. | 霍奇 我把她送下来 |
[40:56] | Here you go, sweetie. Watch your arm. | 走吧 宝贝 当心胳膊 |
[40:59] | Watch her arm. | 当心她的胳膊 |
[41:16] | “Measure not the work until the day’s out and the labour done.” | “行百里者半九十” |
[41:19] | Elizabeth Barrett Browning. | 伊丽莎白・巴雷特・勃朗宁 |
[41:21] | -I got absolutely nothing. -Nothing. | -我真的没牌了 -我也是 |
[41:25] | Two pair of aces. | 两对A |
[41:27] | -Oh. Shut up. -Oh, get out of town. | -闭嘴吧 -别玩了 |
[41:29] | See, why you always winning? No. | -为什么你总是赢 不要啊 -他作弊了 |
[41:30] | Because he cheats. | -扑克是数学 也是统计学 -行了知道了 |
[41:32] | -Poker, it’s mathematics, it’s statistics. -Oh, I know. | |
[41:35] | He’s from Vegas. | 他是拉斯维加斯来的 |
[41:37] | -House rules. -There’s that, too. | -耳濡目染 -也有这个原因 |
[41:39] | -All right, shuffle. -Yeah, give me a card. | -好吧 洗牌 -好的 把牌给我 |
[41:41] | -Hey, Hotch. -Yeah. | -霍奇 -怎么 |
[41:44] | Did you send flowers to that tech room girl, Garcia, | 是你送花给那个技术部女孩加西亚 |
[41:48] | -and say they were from me? -Yeah. | -然后说是我送的吗 -是啊 |
[41:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:51] | Jason, people need to know that they’re important, | 杰森 人们需要知道自己是重要的 |
[41:54] | and sometimes you forget that. | 而你有时候会忘记这点 |
[41:57] | Well, I already sent her a gift. An MP3 player. | 可是我已经送了她礼物 一个音乐播放器 |
[42:01] | They last longer unless you drop them or the battery dies, | 这个用得更久 除非你弄丢它或者没电了 |
[42:03] | whichever comes first. | 就看哪种先发生了 |
[42:05] | -So, she got two gifts? -What if she thinks I’m sweet on her? | -所以她收到了两份礼物? -要是他觉得我对她太好了怎么办 |
[42:16] | Maybe not, huh? | 或许不会 对吧 |
[42:19] | I think the Copelands are going to stay together. | 我觉得科普兰一家会再次团聚 |
[42:22] | -Well, good. -He’s dying. | -挺好的 -他快死了 |
[42:25] | He’s having a difficult time. | 他确实处在一个艰难的时期 |
[42:27] | You know, Billie’s kind of used to him not being there. | 比莉有点习惯他不在身边了 |
[42:29] | So, maybe it would be better if they stayed apart. | 或许他们分开住会更好 |
[42:36] | -No, it wouldn’t. -How do you know? | -不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[42:38] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[42:43] | Just know. | 我明白 |