时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -Hey. -Hey. Yeah, thank you. | -早 -早 好的 谢谢 |
[00:10] | -Where’s Elle? -Texas. | -艾尔呢 -在得克萨斯州 |
[00:12] | Texas? | 得克萨斯州? |
[00:13] | Yes, she went to do a custodial interview with William DeVries. | 对 她去给威廉・德弗里斯 做监禁审讯了 |
[00:16] | -The child murderer? -Yeah, he… | -那个儿童杀手? -是的 他… |
[00:18] | He agreed to participate in the ViCAP questionnaire. | 他同意参加 暴力犯罪逮捕计划的问卷调查 |
[00:20] | You’re letting her do custodials by herself already? | 你已经让她一个人去做监禁审讯了吗 |
[00:24] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[00:58] | -Hello? -Dad, I kind of wrecked another car. | -喂? -爸爸 我又搞砸了一辆车 |
[01:02] | -You did what? -I… | -你做了什么 -我… |
[01:04] | -Were you drinking again? -Well… | -你又喝酒了吗 -这个… |
[01:06] | You know what? I’m done with you, Josh. | 你知道吗 我受够你了 乔什 |
[01:09] | Don’t bother coming home. | 别回家了 |
[01:39] | -Let’s get married. -Married? | -我们结婚吧 -结婚? |
[01:41] | Yeah, why not? | 是啊 为什么不呢 |
[01:42] | I mean, we’ll get married and we’ll have the kid. | 我们会结婚 生下孩子 |
[01:46] | No. I’m going to Dallas to take care of it. | 不 我要去达拉斯处理掉 |
[02:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:25] | I won’t be here when you get back, Harold. | 你回来时 我就不在这里了 哈罗德 |
[02:28] | I’m filing for divorce. I’m leaving you. | 我要申请离婚 我要离开你 |
[02:32] | I’m going to Dallas. Don’t follow me. | 我要去达拉斯 别跟着我 |
[02:51] | Linda, are you sure taking him to Dallas is a good idea? | 琳达 你确定带他去达拉斯 是个好主意吗 |
[02:54] | I’ve written two books on this. | 我为此写了两本书 |
[02:56] | And he’s living proof of my theories. We’re going to that conference. | 他就是我的理论活生生的证据 我们要去参加那个会议 |
[03:21] | -Gideon. -It’s me. | -吉迪恩 -是我 |
[03:23] | DeVries cooperating? | 德弗里斯配合吗 |
[03:24] | I won’t even be there for an hour. | 我还有一个小时才到 |
[03:26] | I took a train from El Paso instead of renting a car. | 我从埃尔帕索坐了火车 没有租车 |
[03:28] | I wanted to look over the files more. | 我想再多看看这些文件 |
[03:31] | -Remember, he can’t lie to you if… -If I know the crime better than he does. | -记住 他不可能对你撒谎… -只要我比他更了解这个案子 |
[03:34] | -Yes, I remember, Dad. -Good. Check in when you’re done. | -是 我记得 爸爸 -很好 完事后再打给我 |
[03:36] | -Wait. -Elle, I’m swamped here. | -等等 -艾尔 我忙得不可开交 |
[03:38] | I’m in the middle of two consults. | 我正在做两个咨询 |
[03:39] | NSA wants a threat assessment on… Terror cell… Hamburg by 6:00. | 国安局想要一份威胁评估… 恐怖组织… 6点前给汉堡 |
[03:42] | -What? -I said I’m swamped. | -什么 -我说我忙死了 |
[03:44] | Wait, I’m losing you. | 等等 我听不清 |
[03:46] | Elle, I don’t have time right now. Can we talk when you get back? | 艾尔 我现在没时间 你回来后我们再谈吧 |
[03:48] | Yeah. Okay. Tomorrow. | 好 明天吧 |
[03:51] | Elle, I’m… | 艾尔 我… |
[03:53] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 |
[03:56] | Elle? | 艾尔 |
[04:13] | Don’t you see that? | 你没看到吗 |
[04:19] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我了 |
[04:21] | Look. | 看 |
[04:25] | The file, Ted. Look at the file. | 那份文件 泰德 看那个文件 |
[04:27] | 联邦调查局 | |
[04:40] | 巴洛维希望得到年轻人的选票 | |
[04:42] | 我们看到你了 | |
[04:43] | I told you what was happening. I told you where we were really going. | 我告诉过你发生了什么 我告诉过你我们真正的目的地 |
[05:00] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[05:02] | Everything’s all right, folks. | 一切都好 伙计们 |
[05:05] | Everybody just relax. Everything’s going to be fine. | 大家都放松 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:08] | -Everything’s fine. -What happened? | -一切都很好 -发生什么事了 |
[05:09] | -Nothing, ma’am. You on the job? -FBI. | -没什么 女士 你在执行任务吗 -联邦调查局的 |
[05:15] | Suicide. Somebody jumped in front of the train. | 自杀 有人跳到了火车前面 |
[05:17] | -Is there anything… -What the hell | -有什么… -他们 |
[05:19] | -are they whispering about? -Unfortunately we have this procedure | -在窃窃私语什么 -不幸的是 我们有这方面的流程 |
[05:21] | down fairly well. | 处理得还不错 |
[05:22] | -No, this isn’t right, Ted. -Everybody just relax. | -不 这样不对 泰德 -大家都放松 |
[05:25] | We’re going to be back underway again shortly. | 我们很快就会恢复正常 |
[05:26] | -See the gun? -Don’t worry, folks. | -看到枪了吗 -别担心 伙计们 |
[05:27] | Like I said, everything’s going to be okay. | 我说了 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:29] | -Now or never, sport. -Everything’s going to be fine… | -机不可失 老兄 -一切都会好起来的… |
[05:32] | -Oh, my… -Get the agent! | -我的天啊 -控制那个探员 |
[05:37] | -Nobody move! -Okay. | -都不许动 -好的 |
[05:40] | Okay. You don’t have to hurt anybody else. | 好 你无需伤害别人 |
[05:44] | -What are you doing? -Shut up! Shut up! | -你在干什么 -闭嘴 |
[05:50] | Good job, sport. | 干得好 伙计 |
[06:40] | Okay, this is from one of the security cameras inside the train. | 这是列车内的监控摄像头拍到的 |
[06:43] | Five hostages in a car stopped on the tracks. | 一节停在铁轨上的车厢里有五名人质 |
[06:46] | We have one security guard dead from initial gunfire. | 最初的枪击造成一名警卫死亡 |
[06:48] | -Is this going on right now? -Yeah, in West Texas. | -这是实时的吗 -对 在得克萨斯州西部 |
[06:51] | Why they asking for us? | 他们为什么找上我们 |
[06:52] | Because of a particular psychological aspect of the hostage taker | 因为挟持者的一种特殊心理特征 |
[06:54] | which we’re especially equipped to handle. | 只有我们有能力应对 |
[06:57] | Can you back the picture up a few frames? | 你能把画面倒回去几帧吗 |
[07:10] | Tardive dyskinesia. | 迟发性运动障碍 |
[07:12] | Once more for those of us without an encyclopaedic memory? | 再说一遍吧 我们可没有百科全书式的记忆力 |
[07:14] | Severe facial tics. | 面部剧烈抽搐 |
[07:16] | The kind that develop after years of taking antipsychotic medication. | 这种病 是多年服用抗精神病药物造成的 |
[07:19] | -So this guy’s a psychotic? -A psychotic with hostages. | -所以这家伙是个疯子? -挟持人质的疯子 |
[07:22] | -And two guns. -Hostage situation on a train? | -他还有两把枪 -火车上发生人质劫持事件? |
[07:24] | -Yeah, in Texas. -A train in Texas. | -对 在得克萨斯州 -得克萨斯州的火车 |
[07:28] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[07:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:31] | Elle. | 艾尔 |
[07:32] | -Elle? -What? | -艾尔? -什么 |
[07:38] | Robert Oxton Bolt wrote, | 罗伯特・奥克斯顿・博尔特曾写道 |
[07:40] | “A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses, | “信仰不仅仅是心灵产生的思想” |
[07:44] | “it is an idea that possesses the mind.” | “也是能够控制心灵的思想” |
[07:46] | Local authorities have the train surrounded. | 地方当局已经把火车包围了 |
[07:49] | Bureau Hostage Rescue Team snipers are in position, | 联邦调查局 人质救援小组的狙击手已就位 |
[07:51] | but they’re hesitant to take action until negotiation is exhausted. | 但他们在谈判结束前 都不确定是否要采取行动 |
[07:56] | The feed from the train’s two video cameras are being routed to monitors | 车厢里两个摄像头的信号都被转接到 |
[07:59] | on a mobile command centre that the local Bureau office brought in. | 当地分局的移动指挥中心显示器上 |
[08:03] | We need to know who on that train’s going to be a help | 我们需要知道火车上有谁能帮上忙 |
[08:04] | and who’s going to be a problem. | 谁会制造麻烦 |
[08:06] | All right, let me get Garcia to work some magic on those video feeds. | 我会让加西亚处理一下监控录像 |
[08:11] | -Cómo se dice[\I] “hottie”? -Garcia? | -你好 帅哥 -加西亚 |
[08:14] | Precisely. | 是我 |
[08:15] | Okay, listen to me. No playing. | 听我说 别闹了 |
[08:16] | We’re going to be feeding you some security camera video | 我们会通过安全线路 |
[08:18] | from a hostage situation over a secure line. | 发给你人质劫持事件的监控录像 |
[08:21] | Can you work your face recognition software over it and tell me who’s who? | 你能用你的面部识别软件 帮我查查乘客的身份吗 |
[08:24] | If they have their picture on file anywhere, I will find them. | 只要全国的档案里有他们的照片 我都能找到 |
[08:27] | Penelope, Elle is one of the hostages. | 佩内洛普 艾尔也是人质之一 |
[08:30] | I’m into it. | 我马上就办 |
[08:34] | She’ll get us the names. | 她会给我们名单的 |
[08:36] | Have we had any contact inside the train yet? | 我们接触过火车里的人了吗 |
[08:38] | Well, it took two hours just to convince him to allow a two-way phone. | 花了两个小时 才让他同意使用双向电话 |
[08:41] | But he won’t speak to anyone except what he calls the “Higher Authorities.” | 但他不肯跟 所谓的“上级”以外的人说话 |
[08:47] | -God? -No mention of religion thus far. | -他指的是上帝? -目前还没有提及宗教 |
[08:50] | Has Crisis Negotiation lead claimed to be the Higher Authority? | 危机谈判负责人 说自己是“上级”了吗 |
[08:53] | The UnSub won’t speak to him any longer. | 不明嫌犯不会再跟他说话了 |
[08:55] | He gave a deadline of three hours to produce this Authority. | 他给了三个小时的期限 让“上级”过去 |
[08:59] | Three… When was that? | 三…什么时候说的 |
[09:02] | Two-and-a-half hours ago. | 两个半小时之前 |
[09:03] | Well, he wants to speak to the Higher Authority. | 他想和“上级”谈 |
[09:05] | Then we better give it to him. | 那我们最好给他找来 |
[09:06] | Put the lights on, sirens, honk the horns. | 开警灯 鸣警笛 按喇叭 |
[09:08] | Make people get out of our way. | 让人们别挡道 |
[09:10] | Get as close to the barricade as possible. | 尽量靠近路障 |
[09:12] | When we stop, we sit. We wait 30 seconds. | 我们停车后 坐下来 等30秒 |
[09:14] | Then we step out. | 然后我们再走出去 |
[09:41] | Here they come. Showtime, Teddy. | 他们来了 好戏开始了 泰迪 |
[09:49] | Teddy, you have to listen to me. | 泰迪 你得听我说 |
[09:52] | No! | 不 |
[09:54] | You have to listen to me now. | 现在你得听我说 |
[09:58] | Lady, your boyfriend is whacked out of his mind. | 女士 你的男友已经疯了 |
[10:01] | -He’s not my boyfriend. -Then who is he? | -他不是我男友 -那他是谁 |
[10:04] | He’s a psych patient, right? | 他是个精神病人 对吗 |
[10:06] | Yes. It’s going to be okay. | 对 会没事的 |
[10:08] | And you know that how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:11] | You’re his doctor? | 你是他的医生? |
[10:13] | I was taking him to Dallas to speak at a conference | 我带他去达拉斯的一个会议上发言 |
[10:16] | as an example of the progress being made | 他是在缓解严重精神错乱方面 |
[10:18] | to relieve severe psychosis. | 取得进展的一个病例 |
[10:21] | -He’s an example of progress? -What do we do to calm him? | -他这是取得进展的病例? -我们要怎么做才能让他冷静下来 |
[10:23] | He’s never had this sort of break from reality. | 他从未这样脱离过现实 |
[10:26] | -Never been violent. -What can we do? | -从未有过暴力行为 -我们能做什么 |
[10:29] | Make him feel less threatened. | 让他感觉不太受到威胁 |
[10:31] | We’re a threat to him? He’s got two guns. | 我们对他是威胁吗 他有两把枪 |
[10:37] | -You all right? -No. I think I’m going to be sick. | -你没事吧? -有事 我觉得我要吐了 |
[10:43] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[10:45] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[10:49] | I just haven’t been feeling that well lately. | 我只是最近觉得不太舒服 |
[10:52] | My stomach. | 我的胃不舒服 |
[10:54] | You’re not pregnant? | 你不会是怀孕了吧? |
[11:04] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[11:07] | -Please. This girl is sick. -It’s a trick, Ted. | -求你了 这个女孩不舒服 -她在骗你 泰德 |
[11:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:13] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[11:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:28] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻了 |
[11:33] | Are you kidding me? | -你在开玩笑吗 -嘘 |
[11:35] | What are you going to do? Throw it at him? | 你打算怎么办 拿这个丢他吗 |
[11:42] | Why are they just sitting there? | 他们为什么坐在那里不动 |
[11:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[11:47] | Whacked out of his mind. | 他疯了 |
[12:03] | Don’t look at the train. Ignore it. | 别看火车 别理这回事 |
[12:05] | Higher Authority isn’t concerned about losing a few civilians. | “上级”不在乎损失几个平民 |
[12:08] | I’ll talk to the HRT commander. | 我去和人质救援小组指挥官谈谈 |
[12:10] | -I’m Frank Moretti. Dallas Field Office. -Hi. | -我是达拉斯分局的弗兰克・莫雷蒂 -你好 |
[12:12] | As near as we can tell, your agent is still all right. | 据我们所知 你们的探员现在还没事 |
[12:16] | Has the subject asked for anything? Made any demands? | 目标有什么要求吗 提出什么要求了吗 |
[12:18] | Not beyond wanting to talk to a Higher Authority. | 除了想和“上级”谈谈 |
[12:22] | How do we negotiate with a psychotic who won’t talk to us? | 我们要怎么和一个 不肯跟我们说话的疯子谈判 |
[12:25] | That depends on the level of his particular delusion. | 这取决于他的妄想的严重程度 |
[12:28] | Some psychotics believe they’re being sent messages by the government, | 一些精神病患者认为 是政府给他们发出了信息 |
[12:31] | God, even aliens. | 或是上帝 甚至是外星人 |
[12:32] | John Nash, he believed he was being recruited by aliens to save the world. | 约翰・纳什 他相信自己 是被外星人招募来拯救世界的 |
[12:36] | I saw the movie. | 我看过那部电影 |
[12:38] | Actually, the movie is rather inaccurate in its portrayal of… | 事实上这部电影的描述非常不准确… |
[12:40] | Okay, Doc, Doc. A movie review’s not going to help us right now. | 好了 博士 影评对我们毫无帮助 |
[12:43] | -Let’s move. -You’re right. Sorry. | -我们走 -你说得对 抱歉 |
[12:46] | After you. | 你先请 |
[12:59] | What’s the status? | 情况怎么样 |
[13:00] | We’re in position from every angle. | 我们已从各个角度就位 |
[13:03] | All right, we might be able to negotiate with this guy, | 我们也许可以和这个人谈判 |
[13:05] | but if he requests a priest, | 但如果他要求见牧师 |
[13:08] | or if his behaviour in any way reflects an endgame | 或者他的行为反映出他要收尾 |
[13:10] | of killing himself and the hostages, then it’s over, | 杀死自己和人质 那就结束谈判 |
[13:12] | and we need to take the shot and rush the train. | 我们得开枪 冲上火车 |
[13:13] | We’ll be ready when you need us. | 我们会在你需要时准备就绪 |
[13:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:17] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[13:20] | This is going to end today. | 今天就得做个了断 |
[13:27] | Stay focussed here, Ted. | 集中注意力 泰德 |
[13:33] | His delusions are important, because that’s what we have to play to. | 他的妄想很重要 因为我们需要配合这种妄想 |
[13:38] | -So the question of the day… -What’s he believe is happening here? | -所以还是老问题 -他觉得现在发生了什么 |
[13:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:43] | I tried to convince him I was the Highest Authority, | 我试图让他相信我是“上级” |
[13:45] | but he wouldn’t believe me. | 但他不相信我 |
[13:47] | Well, he’s paranoid. He believes in secrets. | 他有点偏执 他相信秘密 |
[13:50] | If I’m the Higher Authority, I don’t go to him. He comes to me. | 如果我是“上级” 我不会去找他 而是要他来找我 |
[13:53] | We have to help him ask the first question. | 我们必须帮他问出第一个问题 |
[13:57] | Hey, guys… | 各位 |
[14:00] | -Ted, you have to try and concentrate… -Get up! | -泰德 你得努力集中注意力… -起来! |
[14:03] | -Take me. -No! | -带我去 -不! |
[14:05] | Take me! Take me! | 带我去 |
[14:13] | You think I’m going to let you send them messages? | 你以为我会让你给他们发出信息吗 |
[14:15] | They’re going to want to talk to me. | 他们会想跟我谈的 |
[14:17] | I can get you whatever it is that you want. Take me! | 我能给你要到你想要的一切 带我去 |
[14:20] | Don’t buy it, Ted. | 别信她 泰德 |
[14:23] | Hey, man… | 伙计 |
[14:26] | -You, too? -No, no. I didn’t do anything! | -你也想挨一下吗 -不 我什么都没做 |
[14:29] | Ted, you’re not in any danger here. You have to believe me. | 泰德 你现在没有危险 你得相信我 |
[14:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:35] | Easy does it. | 放松点 |
[14:36] | Don’t say a single word unless I say it. | 除非我开口了 否则一个字也不要说 |
[14:39] | Deviate a single word and I will kill you. | 敢说错一个字 我就杀了你 |
[14:42] | Don’t try to send them any secret messages or codes. | 别想给他们发什么秘密信息或是密码 |
[14:46] | -Do you understand? -Codes? | -你明白吗 -密码? |
[14:48] | -Do you understand? -Yes! Yes! All right. All right. | -你明白吗 -是的 好吧 |
[14:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:04] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[15:05] | Ask him who they were, the ones who just arrived. | 问他刚到的那些人是谁 |
[15:08] | He wants to know who you are. He wants to know who just arrived. | 他想知道你们是谁 他想知道刚到的人是谁 |
[15:13] | Tell him it’s someone who can help resolve the situation. | 告诉他是能协助解决当前问题的人 |
[15:16] | He says it’s someone who can resolve the situation. | 他说是能协助解决当前问题的人 |
[15:19] | What part of the government do they work for? | 他们在政府的什么部门工作 |
[15:21] | What… What part of the government do you work for? | 什么…你们在政府的什么部门工作 |
[15:25] | I never said I was with the government. | 我从没说过我是政府的人 |
[15:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:29] | The less he says, the more mysterious we seem, | 他说得越少 我们看起来越神秘 |
[15:31] | the higher an authority we become. | 我们的等级就越高 |
[15:37] | What part of the… What part of the government? | 什么部门…政府的什么部门 |
[15:39] | All right. Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[15:44] | Ask who they work for. | 问问他们为谁工作 |
[15:46] | No, ask if they’re NSA. No, ask… | 不 问他们是不是国安局的 不 问… |
[15:58] | They’re FBI, aren’t they? | 他们是联邦调查局的 对吗 |
[16:00] | Are you FBI? | 你们是联邦调查局的吗 |
[16:04] | He can ask me himself. | 他可以亲自问我 |
[16:07] | He said you can ask him yourself. | 他说你可以亲自问他 |
[16:16] | Tell me who you are or this agent dies! | 告诉我你是谁 否则这个探员就死定了 |
[16:22] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[16:24] | If you’re the Higher Authority, then you can have it removed. | 如果你是“上级”你可以把它移除 |
[16:31] | It’ll take some time. | 那要花点时间 |
[16:33] | I want it removed now. | 我现在就想把它移除 |
[16:37] | You know… You know, it can’t be done that quickly. | 你要知道 不可能那么快完成 |
[16:46] | -Goodbye. -No! Wait! | -再见 -不 等等 |
[16:48] | Okay! | 好吧! |
[16:51] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[16:53] | You have one hour to remove it. | 给你一个小时的时间把它移除 |
[16:57] | Or I swear to God I’ll kill every agent on this train. | 否则我发誓 我会杀了这列火车上的每一个探员 |
[17:07] | “It”? | “它”? |
[17:08] | He wants “it” removed? Do you know what “it” is? | 他想把“它”移除 你知道“它”是什么吗 |
[17:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:14] | We just bought an hour, though, to figure it out. | 不过我们多了一个小时来想明白 |
[17:26] | We have 40 minutes left. | 我们还有40分钟 |
[17:28] | Reid, is there a delusion more common than others | 瑞德 一个精神病发作的偏执狂 |
[17:30] | to a paranoid mind in a psychotic episode? | 会有什么比其他的更为常见的妄想吗 |
[17:32] | Delusions are as varied as the people that have them. | 妄想因人而异 |
[17:34] | They’re coloured by personal experience. | 与亲身经历有关 |
[17:39] | You can’t turn back now, Ted. | 你现在已经不能回头了 泰德 |
[17:41] | They won’t ever stop hounding you and following you. | 他们永远不会停止追逐和跟踪你 |
[17:45] | I’m doing it. Leave me alone! | 我正在做了 别烦我 |
[17:52] | Any of you guys have a cell phone with service? | 你们谁的手机有信号 |
[17:54] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. Welcome to Texas. | 我们在荒郊野地 欢迎来到得克萨斯州 |
[17:58] | You’re bleeding more than you should be from a cut this small. | 伤口这么小 你却流血不止 |
[18:01] | Thin blood. | 血管薄 |
[18:02] | The agents outside need to know what “it” is that he wants removed. | 外面的探员需要知道 他想要移除的“它”是什么 |
[18:07] | He thinks the government is watching him. | 他认为政府正在监视他 |
[18:09] | -Monitoring him. -They monitor all of us. | -监控他 -政府监控我们所有人 |
[18:12] | They have ways of finding out everything you do. | 他们有办法查明你做过的一切 |
[18:15] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[18:17] | There’s an FBI agent onboard. You think that’s a coincidence? | 车上有一名联邦调查局探员 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[18:19] | I’m doing it! | 我在做了 |
[18:22] | -He’s going to kill us, isn’t he? -No. | -他要杀了我们 是吗 -不是 |
[18:24] | He killed that security guard. | 他杀了那个警卫 |
[18:25] | The security guard had a gun. He felt threatened by him. | 警卫有枪 他觉得受到了威胁 |
[18:29] | It’s so hot! | 太热了 |
[18:32] | You took hostages in the middle of Texas. | 你要在得克萨斯州中部劫持人质 |
[18:34] | Of course it’s hot. | 这里当然会很热啊 |
[18:38] | No! | 不 |
[18:42] | That’s exactly what they want, Ted. | 这正是他们的目的 泰德 |
[18:43] | They want to divert you from having it removed. | 他们想转移你移除它的注意力 |
[18:52] | You’re close to having it removed. | 你很快就要移除它了 |
[18:58] | -His arm. -What? | -他的手臂 -什么 |
[19:02] | Look at his arm. | 看他的手臂 |
[19:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:06] | They look like scars. | 看起来像伤疤 |
[19:08] | The places he tried to dig it out with a razor or a pen. | 他试图用剃刀或钢笔挖过的地方 |
[19:11] | -Dig what out? -Maybe a microchip. | -挖什么 -也许是微芯片 |
[19:13] | Oh, man. It’s almost as common a delusion | 这种妄想几乎和自称是 |
[19:14] | as claiming to be the new Messiah. | 新的弥赛亚一样常见了 |
[19:16] | Ralph Tortorici held an entire classroom hostage | 拉尔夫・托尔托里奇 劫持过整个教室的人质 |
[19:18] | because he believed microchips had been implanted in his body. | 因为他相信微芯片植入了他的身体 |
[19:21] | Wait a minute. This guy thinks he has some kind of device stuck in his arm? | 等一下 这家伙以为 他的手臂里有某种装置? |
[19:24] | Probably. And if we don’t take it out, | 也许吧 如果我们不把它拿出来 |
[19:28] | he’s going to kill somebody. | 他就要杀人了 |
[19:36] | -Yeah. It’s Morgan. -I got your names. | -我是莫根 -我查到名单了 |
[19:39] | Okay, Garcia. Talk to me. | 好吧 加西亚 告诉我 |
[19:41] | Skinny guy in a suit is Harry Anderson. | 穿西装的瘦子是哈里・安德森 |
[19:43] | The young guy is a former Gillett University undergrad. | 这个年轻人曾是吉列特大学本科生 |
[19:47] | The girl is Elaine Curtis, from, get this, | 女孩是伊莱恩・柯蒂斯 听好了 |
[19:51] | Adobe Walls in Terlingua, Texas. | 她来自得克萨斯州特灵瓜 一个叫土坯墙的地方 |
[19:53] | The lady in the nice suit is Linda Deaton. | 穿漂亮西装的女士是琳达・迪顿 |
[19:56] | -Author and renowned psychiatrist. -Penelope, you are truly amazing. | -作家以及著名的精神病学家 -佩内洛普 你真了不起 |
[20:00] | Yeah. Not so fast. I got your bonus answer, too. | 是啊 还没完呢 还有一个附加答案 |
[20:04] | Your hostage taker? | 你们的人质劫持者 |
[20:05] | He’s famous, academically speaking. His name is Bryar. Dr Theodore Bryar. | 从学术上来说 他很有名 他叫布莱尔 西奥多・布莱尔博士 |
[20:09] | Okay, you know what? Send it all to me right now. | 不如这样 马上把资料全都发给我 |
[20:12] | Keep digging. | 继续查 |
[20:13] | -Penelope, nice work. -Tell me about the hostages. | -佩内洛普 干得好 -告诉我人质的信息 |
[20:18] | Okay, see, first we’ve got Harry Anderson. | 好吧 首先是哈里・安德森 |
[20:21] | He’s a paper goods salesman. | 他是个纸品推销员 |
[20:23] | Lived in a small home just outside of Dallas for 18 years with his wife. | 和他妻子在达拉斯郊外的小房子里 住了18年 |
[20:26] | He’s got no children. | 他没有孩子 |
[20:27] | No investments, no company retirement portfolio. | 没有投资 没有公司的退休投资组合项目 |
[20:30] | He doesn’t take chances. Tell me about the kid. | 他不会冒险 说说那孩子 |
[20:34] | Kid’s name: Josh Patel. He’s 20 years old. | 他叫乔什・帕特尔 20岁 |
[20:36] | He just got expelled from Gillett University | 刚刚被吉列特大学开除了 |
[20:38] | for driving his car into the library building drunk. | 因为他醉驾撞进了图书馆大楼 |
[20:40] | He’s drinking now. | 他现在还在喝酒 |
[20:41] | -We don’t need a drunk in there. -Okay, the girl. | -一个醉汉帮不上忙 -好吧 那个女孩 |
[20:44] | We don’t have a lot to go on. | 没什么资料了 |
[20:46] | Nothing more than her driver’s licence. Her name’s Elaine Curtis. | 只有她的驾照 她叫伊莱恩・柯蒂斯 |
[20:48] | She lives in a small town in West Texas. | 住在得克萨斯州西部的一个小镇上 |
[20:50] | She’s got no credit cards, no passport. | 她没有信用卡 也没有护照 |
[20:53] | Doesn’t look like she travels much at all. | 看起来不像是经常旅行的人 |
[20:55] | This is Dr Linda Deaton. | 这位是琳达・迪顿医生 |
[20:58] | She’s a psychiatrist at Stokes Mental Health Centre in El Paso. | 是埃尔帕索斯托克斯精神健康中心的 精神病医生 |
[21:01] | That’s where Ted Bryar’s been living for the last nine years. | 泰德・布莱尔过去九年一直住在这里 |
[21:03] | -His doctor? -I say probably. | -是他的医生? -可能吧 |
[21:05] | She’s unmarried, lives in El Paso, she’s written several books and papers, | 她未婚 住在埃尔帕索 写过几本书和论文 |
[21:09] | mainly published in medical circles. She’s a popular lecturer. | 主要发表于医学界 她是很受欢迎的讲师 |
[21:12] | She’s scheduled to speak several symposiums this year, | 她定于在今年的几场座谈会上发言 |
[21:14] | and tonight in Dallas. That’s it. That’s all I got. | 今晚是在达拉斯 就是这些 我只知道这些 |
[21:20] | Garcia is in the process of looking deeper, | 加西亚正在查找更多资料 |
[21:22] | but I don’t really see how this lineup | 但我真的觉得这个阵容 |
[21:24] | is going to be much of a help to us, Gideon. | 对我们帮助不大 吉迪恩 |
[21:26] | Well, let’s just hope none of them makes the situation worse. | 但愿他们中没有人 会让情况变得更糟 |
[21:35] | They’re messing with you out there, Ted. | 他们在外面耍你 泰德 |
[21:37] | Trying to weaken you. You need resolve. | 想弱化你 你需要解决问题 |
[21:45] | Hey. | 喂 |
[21:47] | Why aren’t they helping us? | 他们为什么不帮我们 |
[21:49] | We’re going to get through this just fine. | 我们会顺利撑过去的 |
[21:52] | We? | 我们? |
[21:53] | He isn’t pissed at us. You’re the government agent. | 他并不生我们的气 你是政府的探员 |
[21:56] | He probably thinks we’re all agents. He believes almost everyone is. | 他可能认为我们都是探员 他认为几乎每个人都是 |
[22:00] | -I’m not with any government agent. -He’s trying to confuse you. | -我完全不是政府的探员 -他想迷惑你 |
[22:03] | I’m with you. Big Brother, right? | 我和你是一伙的 老大哥 对吧 |
[22:06] | Newthink, newspeak? Hate is love, war is peace. | “新思 新话 恨就是爱 战争就是和平” |
[22:11] | He’s laughing at you. | 他在嘲笑你 |
[22:13] | -Stop it! -No, Ted. It’s okay. | -住口 -不 泰德 没事的 |
[22:15] | -He doesn’t mean anything. -Yeah, chill. I support you. | -他没有别的意思 -是的 冷静点 我支持你 |
[22:18] | Screw the government. | 去他妈的政府 |
[22:27] | Make him sit down. | 让他坐下 |
[22:44] | All right, how do we remove a microchip that’s not there? | 我们要怎么移除一个不存在的微芯片 |
[22:46] | His speech is lucid. There’s no sign of neologisms, | 他的讲话很清晰 没有说新词 |
[22:49] | word salad or loosening of associations. | 语句杂乱或者联想散漫 |
[22:51] | As long as he can systematise, | 只要他能系统化表达 |
[22:53] | he’ll be able to keep his thinking relatively organised. | 他就能保持相对有条理的思路 |
[22:55] | Organised enough to see through any game we try to throw at him? | 有条理到足以看穿 我们想对他玩什么把戏吗 |
[22:57] | And if he’s convinced it’s in his arm, | 如果他确信他的手臂里有东西 |
[22:59] | and not in a place like his lower back or his neck… | 而不是在下背部或者脖子这样的地方 |
[23:01] | An incision means he’s going to be watching. | 切开这里意味着他会亲眼看到 |
[23:03] | Maybe we can just convince him that he’s been looking in the wrong place. | 也许我们可以让他相信他找错地方了 |
[23:06] | Or we could fake it. | 或者我们可以作假 |
[23:10] | Conceal a chip in the palm. A little sleight of hand. | 在手掌上藏一个芯片 耍一点花招 |
[23:14] | Come on, Reid, what are you talking about? A magic trick? | 拜托 瑞德 你在说什么 变魔术吗 |
[23:16] | -Yeah, I’m talking about a magic trick. -No. | -是的 我说的就是变魔术 -不行 |
[23:18] | I used to do it during college exams. | 我以前在大学考试的时候变过 |
[23:20] | I can make it appear, I can make it disappear. | 我可以让它出现 还可以让它消失 |
[23:22] | We can’t risk giving him another agent as a hostage. | 我们不能冒险 给他另一名探员作为人质 |
[23:24] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[23:27] | -All right, Reid, let’s go. Teach it to me. -What? No. | -好吧 瑞德 我们走 教我吧 -什么 不 |
[23:31] | Look, if you can do it, I can do it. Show it to me. | 如果你能做到 我也能做到 教我吧 |
[23:33] | I’ve been practising this my whole life. | 我一辈子都在练习这个 |
[23:34] | We have less than 30 minutes. | 我们只有不到30分钟的时间 |
[23:35] | Reid, I am not about to let you get on that train | 瑞德 我不会让你上那列火车 |
[23:37] | with an armed psychotic. | 和一个持枪的疯子待在一起 |
[23:39] | We don’t have any other choice, do we? | 我们别无选择了 对吧 |
[23:41] | No. | 没错 |
[23:44] | We don’t have any other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[23:54] | Dr Bryar is definitely one of the top physicists in the world. | 布莱尔博士绝对是 世界上最顶尖的物理学家 |
[23:57] | He’s written hundreds of papers on M-Theory. | 他写了几百篇关于M理论的论文 |
[24:00] | I don’t understand any of it. | 我完全都看不明白 |
[24:02] | Oh, he worked for the government for several years in the ’80s. | 他在1980年代为政府工作过几年 |
[24:05] | Probably the source of his delusions. | 这可能是他妄想的根源 |
[24:07] | He’s been institutionalised for the past nine years. | 他过去九年都住在精神病院 |
[24:10] | Until Dr Deaton took him on a field trip. | 直到迪顿医生带他出差 |
[24:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:14] | What we need is a strategy. | 我们需要的是一个策略 |
[24:17] | -I’ll try to talk to him. -You think that’s wise? | -我会试着和他谈谈 -你觉得这样明智吗 |
[24:25] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[24:28] | You feel a little bit better now? | 你现在感觉好些了吗 |
[24:34] | You’re in no danger here. | 你在这里没有危险 |
[24:37] | -These people don’t want to hurt you. -Sure they don’t. | -这些人不想伤害你 -他们当然不想了 |
[24:42] | The FBI agent just happened to be on the train today. | 联邦调查局探员 今天只是碰巧在火车上 |
[24:45] | She wasn’t following you. Wasn’t watching you. | 她没有跟踪你 没有监视你 |
[24:49] | She expects you to believe that? | 她居然以为你会相信这种话 |
[24:53] | Let them go, Ted. I’ll stay with you. | 让他们走吧 泰德 我会陪着你的 |
[24:58] | You and I will do this together, | 你和我一起做这件事 |
[25:01] | only you need to let these people go. | 只要你放了这些人 |
[25:05] | I will wait with you. No one wants to hurt you. | 我和你一起等 没人想伤害你 |
[25:11] | We don’t want to hurt you. We want to kill you. | 我们不想伤害你 我们想杀了你 |
[25:16] | -No! -No, it’s okay, Ted. | -不! -不 没关系 泰德 |
[25:17] | -Ted, it’s okay. -Don’t! | -泰德 没事的 -别这样 |
[25:20] | I will make sure that they never take it out of you. | 我会确保他们永远不会给你移除它 |
[25:23] | If you hurt one more person on this train, I swear to God, | 如果你再伤害这列火车上的人 我对天发誓 |
[25:27] | I’ll make them leave it in you forever. | 我会让那东西永远留在你身上 |
[25:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:40] | Everything all right in there, Dr Bryar? | 里面一切都好吗 布莱尔博士 |
[25:43] | I want it out. | 我想把它弄出来 |
[25:45] | Well, I’m sending two technicians in to remove it. | 我会派两个技术员进去移除它 |
[25:47] | No! One. | 不 一个 |
[25:50] | One technician. | 一个技术员 |
[25:51] | Well, it’s a delicate procedure. It requires… | 这是一个复杂的过程 需要… |
[25:53] | One technician. | 一个技术员 |
[25:55] | -Or every agent on this train dies. -Okay. | -否则这列火车上的每个探员都会死 -好的 |
[25:59] | You need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
[26:01] | -We still have 20 minutes. -Not any more. | -我们还有20分钟 -不再有了 |
[26:05] | I want it out now. Right now! Now! | 我现在就想把它弄出来 现在 马上! |
[26:19] | -I don’t know about this. -It’ll look better when it’s covered. | -我不知道这是什么 -裹上东西会更逼真 |
[26:22] | -With what? -Blood. | -裹什么 -血 |
[26:31] | Reid, do not take this vest off. | 瑞德 别把这件背心脱掉 |
[26:37] | In hostage situations, | 在人质事件中 |
[26:39] | SWAT sometimes won’t even tell the negotiator | 特警队有时不会告知谈判者 |
[26:40] | when they’re deciding to go in. Do you know why that is? | 就决定冲进去了 你知道为什么吗 |
[26:42] | Because the slightest change in tone of voice or choice of words | 因为语调或用词上一丝一毫的改变 |
[26:44] | -can give the whole thing away. -That’s right. | -都有可能泄露消息 -没错 |
[26:47] | Don’t make eye contact with Elle. | 不要和艾尔眼神交流 |
[26:49] | You’re a technician. You’ve never seen her before. | 你是个技术员 你以前从没见过她 |
[26:50] | -Got it. -And remember, | -明白了 -记住 |
[26:52] | play into the guy’s fantasy. Believe it yourself. | 配合那家伙的妄想 你自己也要相信 |
[26:54] | Actually, did you know that dentists | 事实上 你知道牙医 |
[26:55] | and surgeons have been recruited | 和外科医生被招募 |
[26:56] | to secretly implant these during otherwise normal medical procedures? | 在其他方面正常的医疗过程中 秘密植入这些东西吗 |
[26:59] | This has been happening on and off since the late 1930s. | 从1930年代末开始 断断续续地发生这种情况 |
[27:02] | -Told me to believe. -Let’s go. | -是你告诉我要相信的 -我们走吧 |
[27:05] | All right. One government-issued microchip. | 好了 一个政府发行的微芯片 |
[27:14] | You got to relax, man. | 你得放松点 |
[27:15] | The chip’s a lot smaller than I’m used to doing it with, all right? | 芯片比我常用的道具小太多了 好吗 |
[27:20] | -I’m pulling the plug on this. -No, no. Hold on. | -我要取消行动 -不 等一下 |
[27:22] | One more. | 再来一次 |
[27:33] | Take his chip out, then get off the train, you understand? | 把他的芯片取出来 然后下车 明白了吗 |
[27:36] | Tell him you need to get back to the Higher Authority, | 告诉他你得回去和“上级”汇报 |
[27:38] | say you have guidelines to follow, whatever. | 说你要执行命令什么的 |
[27:41] | Do not stay in there with him. That’s an order. | 不要和他待在里面 这是命令 |
[27:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:48] | -Can you guys do me a favour? -Anything. | -你们能帮我个忙吗 -什么都行 |
[27:51] | Could at least one of you look like you’re going to see me again? | 你们至少能装出 我会活着回来的样子吗 |
[27:55] | See you when you get back. | 你回来后再见 |
[28:26] | -No! No! -Get up! | -不! -起来 |
[28:39] | Tell your men to get whatever target they can. | 告诉你的人 尽可能寻找角度 |
[28:41] | If this starts to go bad, we’re going to go in. | 如果情况开始恶化 我们要进去了 |
[28:43] | Probably not going to have a great shot. | 可能射击角度不会很理想 |
[28:45] | Take the one they can get. | 有角度就开枪 |
[29:07] | -That’s far enough, Ted. -That’s far enough. | -够近了 泰德 -够近了 |
[29:10] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[29:13] | Here to remove a chip from Dr Bryar. | 我来移除布莱尔博士的芯片 |
[29:16] | Check him out. | 检查他 |
[29:19] | Take the vest off. I want to see you. | 把背心脱掉 我想检查你 |
[29:23] | I don’t have any weapons. | 我没有任何武器 |
[29:26] | The Higher Authority doesn’t authorise it for technicians. | “上级”没授权技术人员使用武器 |
[29:29] | Take it off! | 脱下来 |
[29:37] | Damn it, Reid. I said, “Don’t take the vest off.” | 该死 瑞德 我说了别脱掉背心 |
[29:43] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[29:46] | I want to see both of your hands at all times. | 双手一直放在我能看到的地方 |
[30:00] | You sit across from me. | 你坐到我对面 |
[30:23] | Why are you so nervous? | 你为什么这么紧张 |
[30:25] | I told you. I’m not used to being around guns. | 我告诉过你 我不习惯身边有枪 |
[30:46] | This is going to probably sting a little bit. | 可能会有点刺痛 |
[31:21] | Whoa. Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[31:24] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我早就知道 |
[31:31] | Hey, look. He’s got it. He’s got it. He’s got the chip. | 看 他做到了 他拿出芯片了 |
[31:34] | I’ve gotta go to the Higher Authority. I was supposed… | 我得去找“上级”我应该… |
[31:36] | Not yet! | 还没完 |
[31:44] | Turn it on. | 激活它 |
[31:59] | Turn the chip on. | 激活芯片 |
[32:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:11] | -Get off the train, Reid. -No, no, something’s wrong. | -下车 瑞德 -不 有点不对劲 |
[32:16] | Get off the train. | 下车啊 |
[32:18] | -Get out of there. -Why isn’t he moving? | -离开那里 -他为什么不动 |
[32:20] | How many shots would it take to move in? | 要开几枪才能进去 |
[32:22] | Two. First blows the window. Second takes Bryar down. | 两枪 首先击中车窗 第二枪击中布莱尔 |
[32:25] | Yeah, and he’ll be shooting after the windows go. | 他会在车窗碎了之后开枪的 |
[32:27] | -It’s the best we can do. -All right. Stand by. | -我们只能做到这样了 -好吧 待命 |
[32:34] | Turn it on, or I pull the trigger. | 激活它 否则我开枪了 |
[32:42] | -I can’t turn it on. -Why not? Why not? | -我无法激活 -为什么 |
[32:45] | -Because it has to be implanted. -She’s right. | -因为必须得被植入 -她是对的 |
[32:47] | The chip derives its power from tiny electrical impulses | 芯片的供能来自神经元之间发射的 |
[32:49] | fired between neurons. | 微小电脉冲 |
[32:51] | It has to be in your skin to work. | 必须在你的皮肤里才能工作 |
[32:56] | -I really gotta… -Sit down! | -我真的得… -坐下 |
[32:58] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[33:07] | See? Dude actually had a chip in his arm. | 看吧?那家伙手臂上真有个芯片 |
[33:11] | All right, it seems calm for now. | 好吧 现在看起来很平静 |
[33:13] | Reid’s still on the train. | 瑞德还在火车上 |
[33:16] | Now we have two agents in there. | 现在我们有两个探员在里面 |
[33:29] | It’s probably the Higher Authority. | 很可能是“上级”打来的 |
[33:33] | I told you. I have protocols to follow. | 我告诉过你 我要遵守协议 |
[33:35] | I was supposed to go right back out there. | 我应该回去的 |
[33:37] | I have rules. | 我有规则 |
[33:40] | Answer the phone. | 接电话 |
[33:44] | You want me to stay, I’m obviously going to stay. | 你想让我留下来 我显然会留下来 |
[33:47] | But, I mean, you’re going to be the one that has to explain it to the Man. | 但是你必须向那个人解释 |
[33:50] | Whoa, “the Man”? | “那个人”? |
[33:53] | They’re still trying to tell you what to do, Ted. | 他们还是想告诉你该怎么做 泰德 |
[33:57] | Why can’t you all just leave me alone? | 你们为什么就不能别烦我 |
[33:59] | Leave you alone? | 别烦你? |
[34:01] | -Stay out of this. -No. The government does watch us. | -别插嘴 -不 政府确实在监视我们 |
[34:06] | You got microwaves and satellites. I’m with you, man. | 你们有微波和卫星 我支持你 |
[34:09] | -Do not agitate him. -Screw you. | -不要扰乱他 -去你的 |
[34:11] | Dr Bryar, answer the phone. | 布莱尔博士 接电话 |
[34:12] | My old man used to have tracking devices in his cars. | 我爸的车里以前有跟踪设备 |
[34:15] | He said it’s for theft, but it’s so he can find out where I go. | 他说是为了防盗 但他是想知道我去哪里了 |
[34:19] | And what about personal recordings in televisions? | 还有电视里的个人录像呢? |
[34:21] | You don’t think someone’s monitoring everything you watch? | 你不觉得是有人在监控你看的一切吗 |
[34:24] | You know how many patents are issued for devices to monitor people? | 你知道用于监控他人的设备 获得了多少项专利吗 |
[34:29] | Look it up, man. | 查查吧 |
[34:31] | Here he comes, Ted. He’s the agent who’s playing the hero. | 就是他 泰德 他是扮演英雄的探员 |
[34:34] | Answer the phone, Ted. | 接电话 泰德 |
[34:35] | -Stop this. It isn’t going to help. -What the hell do you know? | -闭嘴 你这样没帮助 -你知道些什么 |
[34:38] | Ted, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 泰德 他不知道他在说什么 |
[34:40] | -He’s just a kid. -Who you calling a kid? | -他只是个孩子 -你叫谁孩子? |
[34:44] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[34:45] | Oh, now you’re going to tell me what to do? | 现在你也要告诉我该怎么做了? |
[34:47] | He’d only have one gun if you weren’t here. | 如果不是你在这里 他只有一把枪 |
[34:49] | -I’m with you, man. -He’s not with us, Ted. | -我和你是一伙的 -他不是 泰德 |
[34:50] | He’s not with us at all. | 他根本不是我们一伙的 |
[34:52] | Answer the phone, Dr Bryar. It’s the Higher Authority. | 接电话 布莱尔博士 是“上级” |
[34:55] | They’re coming for you, Ted. | 他们来找你了 泰德 |
[34:57] | No! | 不 |
[35:01] | -Teddy… -Oh, damn. | -泰迪 -该死 |
[35:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:06] | Oh. | 天啊 |
[35:21] | -What? -What happened, Ted? | -怎么了 -发生什么事了 泰德 |
[35:23] | -I did what you asked for. -I’m tired. | -我按你的要求做了 -我累了 |
[35:28] | -I’ve been fighting you for so long. -You don’t have to fight any more. | -我和你战斗了这么久 -你不用再战斗了 |
[35:33] | He’s a liar, Ted. | 他是个骗子 泰德 |
[35:37] | I said it all ends today. | 我说过今天一切都做个了断 |
[35:41] | These agents. | 我 这些探员 |
[35:46] | It all ends today. | 今天一切都要结束 |
[35:54] | -What does that mean? -It means he’s decided on an endgame. | -什么意思 -意味着他已经决定要收尾了 |
[35:56] | He’s going to kill himself | 他要杀了自己 |
[35:59] | and the hostages. | 还有人质 |
[36:13] | Ted, no one on this train is an agent but me. | 泰德 这列火车上只有我是探员 |
[36:20] | No one else. | 其他人都不是 |
[36:24] | I’m the only one. You can let everybody else go. | 就我一个 你可以让其他人走 |
[36:28] | I don’t think so, Ted. Do you? | 我不这么想 泰德 你呢 |
[36:32] | Dr Bryar, we need to get this woman help. | 布莱尔博士 我们需要给这位女士寻求帮助 |
[36:35] | Who’s going to help me? | 那谁来帮我 |
[36:39] | The Higher Authorities can help you. They’re not what you think. | “上级”可以帮你 他们不是你想的那样的 |
[36:42] | They’re not the enemy. They can help you, Dr Bryar. | 他们不是敌人 他们可以帮你 布莱尔博士 |
[36:58] | Not any more. | 再也不会了 |
[37:11] | -Let me know when HRT’s ready. -Got it. | -人质救援小组准备好了就告诉我 -明白 |
[37:14] | Gideon, you send those guys in there, hostages are going to die. | 吉迪恩 派那些人进去吧 人质要死了 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:18] | You don’t do something, they’re going to die anyway. | 什么都不用做 反正他们都会死的 |
[37:28] | It’s not gone. | 它没有消失 |
[37:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:31] | Well, you said when the chip came out, it would go away. | 你说芯片取出来后 它就会消失的 |
[37:38] | It’s… I still hear it. | 我还能听到 |
[37:40] | Then there must be more of them. | 那肯定有更多芯片 |
[37:43] | You said it was the only one, Leo. | 你说过只有一个 利奥 |
[37:46] | I can still feel the buzzing. | 我还能感觉到嗡嗡声 |
[37:49] | The burning. | 感觉到那种灼烧 |
[37:51] | -Dr Bryar? -What? | -布莱尔博士? -怎么了 |
[37:53] | -Reid. -It’s all right, Elle. | -瑞德 -没事的 艾尔 |
[37:57] | Is there another one? | 还有一个吗 |
[38:04] | You know there isn’t. | 你知道没有的 |
[38:06] | -If there were, Leo would have told you. -Don’t listen, Ted. | -如果有 利奥会告诉你的 -别听他的 泰德 |
[38:10] | Make it stop! | 让它停下来 |
[38:18] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[38:20] | -Make it stop! -I know what the voices are like. | -让它停下来 -我知道那种声音是什么样的 |
[38:23] | He’s trying to trick you. | 他想骗你 |
[38:24] | The voices. They won’t stop. | 那种声音是不会停下来的 |
[38:26] | They’ve been talking to you since you were a child. | 从你小时候起 他们一直在和你说话 |
[38:27] | He’s telling you I’m not real. He is lying to you. | 他告诉你我不是真的 他在骗你 |
[38:30] | You’re lying to me. | 你在骗我 |
[38:31] | That’s Leo speaking. That’s not even Dr Bryar. | 这是利奥说的 甚至都不是布莱尔博士说的 |
[38:37] | Why don’t you let him think for himself, Leo? | 你为什么不让他自己想想 利奥 |
[38:42] | You… Can you see him? | 你…你能看见他吗 |
[38:45] | -Yeah, he’s right there. -Shoot this kid. | -对 他就在那里 -开枪打死这孩子 |
[38:48] | Why don’t you let him make his own decisions? | 你为什么不让他自己做决定 |
[38:50] | Shoot him! | 打死他 |
[38:51] | The voices. They helped you, right? | 那些声音帮了你 对吧 |
[38:55] | It’s where you get your ideas from. | 你从那些声音那里得到思路 |
[38:57] | While the other kids were outside in the playground, | 其他孩子在操场上的时候 |
[38:59] | you were inside reading, studying, learning. | 你在室内看书 学习 |
[39:02] | The voices wouldn’t stop. | 那些声音不会停 |
[39:03] | They helped you understand things that other people could never realise | 它们帮你理解了 其他人永远无法意识到的事情 |
[39:07] | and… | 而且 |
[39:09] | Then as you grew older, it became almost a responsibility. | 随着年龄的增长 这几乎成了一种责任 |
[39:13] | Right? A responsibility to use that ability. | 对吧 一种使用这种能力的责任 |
[39:15] | To use your knowledge. | 运用你的知识的责任 |
[39:19] | String theory. The Theory of Everything. | 弦理论 万物理论 |
[39:22] | Shoot him, Ted. | 打死他 泰德 |
[39:24] | Then M-Theory, encompassing all the strings, unifying the theories. | M理论 包含所有弦 整合所有理论 |
[39:27] | -Don’t push him, Reid. -You know what’s funny? | -别逼他 瑞德 -你知道最有趣的是什么吗 |
[39:30] | Most people say that M-Theory | 大多数人说M理论 |
[39:33] | can never be proved because the mathematical tools do not yet exist. | 永远无法被证明 因为相应的数学工具还不存在 |
[39:37] | -Don’t push him. -But you see it, right? Am I right? | -别逼他 -但你能看出来 对吗 我说得对吗 |
[39:42] | You can see the different strings unifying the dimensions. | 你可以看到不同的弦统一了维度 |
[39:46] | The gravitational infinities cancelling each other out. | 引力无穷相互抵消 |
[39:49] | You see them. Right, Dr Bryar? | 你看到了 对吧 布莱尔博士 |
[39:52] | You see them because you have the tools. | 你看到了 因为你有工具 |
[39:55] | Your mind is that tool. | 你的思想就是那个工具 |
[39:57] | -He’s one of them, Ted. One of them. -Shut up! | -他是他们中的一员 泰德 其中一员 -闭嘴 |
[40:01] | It’s going on too long. I’m going in. | 时间太长了 我要进去了 |
[40:05] | And I have to believe that if you put your mind to it, | 我相信 如果你用心 |
[40:10] | you’ll realise that only you can make Leo stop. | 你会意识到只有你能让利奥停下来 |
[40:14] | You can make him stop by understanding him. | 你可以通过看透他让他停下来 |
[40:16] | By understanding that he is a liar and he only wants bad things for you. | 看透他是个骗子 他只希望你不好 |
[40:21] | -I need to believe that, Dr Bryar. -I said kill him, Ted! | -我需要相信这一点 布莱尔博士 -我叫你杀了他 泰德 |
[40:50] | I had to. He was going to kill us. | 我没办法 他要杀了我们 |
[40:54] | I had to. God forgive me. | 我没办法 上帝原谅我 |
[40:58] | We need an ambulance. | 我们需要救护车 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:08] | It’s a little late for all that. | 现在说这些有点晚了 |
[41:10] | You going to the hospital? | 你要去医院吗 |
[41:12] | I’m going to ride in with the psychiatrist. | 我和心理医生坐一辆车 |
[41:13] | See you over there. | 到那边见 |
[41:17] | -She going to be all right? -Yeah. I think so. | -她会没事吗 -我觉得是的 |
[41:19] | Gideon, will you tell him that I don’t need to go to the hospital? | 吉迪恩 你能告诉他 我不需要去医院吗 |
[41:23] | Regulations are regulations. | 规定就得遵守 |
[41:27] | -You all right? -Yeah. I’m fine, Dad. | -你没事吧? -没事 我很好 爸爸 |
[41:32] | -Elle. -Yeah? | -艾尔 -怎么了 |
[41:34] | Don’t ever call me Dad again. | 别再叫我爸爸了 |
[41:38] | How do you think he’d feel about “Mom”? | 那我叫他“妈妈”怎么样 |
[41:40] | Let me know when you’re going to do that, so I can run. | 告诉我你打算什么时候叫 我就能直接跑路了 |
[41:45] | Reid, you probably saved my life in there. | 瑞德 你刚才可能救了我一命 |
[41:49] | Probably? I totally saved your life. | 可能?我肯定救了你的命啊 |
[41:52] | And I’m pretty certain that it was caught on tape. | 我很确定还被录下来了 |
[41:56] | You know what you said in there? To Bryar? | 你在里面对布莱尔时说的那些 |
[42:00] | That you know what it’s like… | 你说你知道那是什么感觉 |
[42:03] | The guy was a delusional psychotic. I was playing into his fantasy. | 那家伙是个妄想症精神病患者 我在配合他的幻想 |
[42:11] | Go to the hospital. I’ll see you there. All right? | 去医院 我们到那里见 好吗 |
[42:17] | Albert Einstein said, | 阿尔伯特・爱因斯坦问过一个问题 |
[42:20] | “The question that sometimes drives me hazy, | 有时候也会让我困惑 |
[42:24] | “‘Am I or the others crazy?'” | “是我疯了还是其他人疯了?” |