时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | No! No! No! | 不! |
[00:14] | No, Mommy, don’t let him get me! | 不 妈妈 别让他抓到我! |
[00:21] | Sam! He ruined my picture, Mom! | 山姆 他毁了我的画 妈妈 |
[00:24] | It’s okay, honey. We’ll make another one. | 没事 亲爱的 我们再画一幅 |
[00:25] | Chris, I’ve asked you not to get him worked up before bed. | 克里斯 我跟你说过 别让他在睡前太兴奋 |
[00:28] | Gee, we’re just playing. | 我们只是玩一会儿 |
[00:30] | We’ve got a 12-hour car ride tomorrow, | 我们明天要开12小时的车 |
[00:32] | and now he’s going to be up half the night. | 他会熬到后半夜的 |
[00:33] | Okay, okay. Kids, go get Ben. | 好吧 孩子们 去找本 |
[00:36] | But my picture! | 但我的画怎么办 |
[00:38] | You can work on it in the car tomorrow, honey. | 你可以明天在车里再画 亲爱的 |
[00:39] | -On the way to Disney World! -Yeah! | -在去迪士尼世界的路上 -对 |
[00:42] | -Okay! -Disney World! | -好的 -迪士尼世界 |
[00:47] | You do realise I am the only adult in this house? | 你发现我是家里唯一一个成年人了吗 |
[00:50] | Well, isn’t that what you love about me? | 这不就是你爱我的原因吗 |
[00:52] | Every once in a while I would like a tiny bit of help, Mr Crawford. | 我偶尔也希望你能提供一点点帮助 克劳福德先生 |
[00:56] | -You got it, Mrs Crawford. -Thank you. | -没问题 克劳福德夫人 -谢谢 |
[01:00] | Ben! | -本 -本 |
[01:01] | -Ben! Ben! -Ben, where are you? | -本 -本 你在哪 |
[01:05] | Where are you, Ben? Benny, where are you? | -你在哪 本 -本尼 你在哪 |
[01:11] | -Where are you? -Ben! | -你在哪 -本 |
[01:16] | He’s not coming, Dad! | 它不出来 爸爸 |
[01:29] | Good boy, Ben. | 真乖 本 |
[01:45] | Hey, Sam… | 山姆 |
[01:48] | Just let him sleep with us. It’s okay. | 让他跟我们一起睡吧 没关系 |
[01:54] | -Dad? -Yeah? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[01:56] | -I love you. -I love you, too, kiddo. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 孩子 |
[02:10] | This is WDCW 88.8 on your dial. Good morning, folks. | 这里是WCW88.8频道 大家早上好 |
[02:14] | It is time to get up, get out, and enjoy this day. | 是时候起床出门 享受这一天了 |
[02:17] | The forecast for you, it’s going to be mostly sunny, | 天气预报显示 今天大部分地区都是晴天 |
[02:19] | brisk easterly winds today. | 有刺骨的东风 |
[02:21] | You can expect a high of near 75. | 最高气温约为24摄氏度 |
[02:23] | Clear tonight, with a low near 61. | 今晚天气晴朗 最低气温约为16摄氏度 |
[02:26] | -Checking out tomorrow’s forecast… -Chris. | -明日天气预报 -克里斯 |
[02:27] | …more sunshine and slightly warmer temperatures… | 阳光更充足 气温稍暖 |
[02:31] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[02:42] | 联邦调查局 行为分析小组总部 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[02:43] | Dr Thomas Fuller wrote, “With foxes, we must play the fox.” | 托马斯・富勒博士曾写道 “在狐狸面前 我们也必须要扮演狐狸” |
[02:58] | Crawford family. Butchered in their home. | 克劳福德一家在家中被屠杀 |
[03:01] | Murder-suicides? | 谋杀性自杀? |
[03:03] | That’s what we have to find out. | 这正是我们要查清楚的事 |
[03:42] | -He’s so gorgeous. -Thank you. | -他太可爱了 -谢谢你 |
[03:44] | If you find baldness and wrinkles attractive. | 如果你喜欢秃头和皱纹的话 |
[03:47] | Look at his little widdy biddy nose. Don’t you want one of these? | 看他可爱的小鼻子 你难道不想要个孩子吗 |
[03:52] | I’ll stick to practising. | 我还是继续练习吧 |
[03:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:58] | -Thanks. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[03:59] | She’s amazing. I’m a little terrified. | 她太厉害了 我就有点恐慌 |
[04:03] | -Well, we should get going. -Okay. | -我们该走了 -好的 |
[04:05] | A pleasure seeing you, Mrs Hotchner. | 很高兴见到你 霍奇纳夫人 |
[04:07] | -Bye bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:09] | -Bye, sweetie. -Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[04:13] | -Bad? -The worst. | -情况不妙吗 -糟透了 |
[04:16] | Crawford family. Murdered three days ago. | 克劳福德一家 三天前被杀 |
[04:19] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到了 |
[04:21] | They were found in the basement of their house. | 他们在地下室里被发现 |
[04:23] | Bags packed for a vacation they never took. | 打包好了去度假的行李 却没机会去了 |
[04:25] | Reporter said it was a murder-suicide? | 记者说这是谋杀性自杀 |
[04:27] | The father stabbed them all and then shot himself? | 父亲捅死了所有人 然后举枪自尽 |
[04:29] | That’s the conclusion Maryland State Police came to. | 这是马里兰州警方得出的结论 |
[04:31] | The gun was found next to the father, | 枪是在父亲旁边找到的 |
[04:32] | he had gunpowder residue on his right hand. | 他的右手有火药残留 |
[04:34] | And now you must have some compelling reason | 现在你必须给出令人信服的理由 |
[04:36] | to think that Chris Crawford didn’t off his family? | 证明克里斯・克劳福德 没有杀害他的家人 |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:39] | Another murdered family, the Millers, found a month ago. | 另一桩灭门惨案 米勒一家 一个月前被发现 |
[04:42] | The mother, Reese Miller, her two children and her new husband. | 死者是母亲里斯・米勒 她的两个孩子和新任丈夫 |
[04:46] | Again, they were found in the basement, | 他们也是在地下室里被发现的 |
[04:48] | and like the Crawfords, their suitcases were packed for a vacation. | 和克劳福德一家一样 他们也收拾好了行李 准备去度假 |
[04:51] | Both cases, the bodies were discovered | 两起案件中的尸体 |
[04:53] | five days after their vacations were supposed to have started. | 都是在原定开始度假的五天后 被发现的 |
[04:56] | Yet the coroner determined that they had been dead only 24 hours. | 但验尸官认为死亡时间只有24小时 |
[04:59] | So, for four days both families remained in the house. | 所以两家人都在房子里待了四天 |
[05:02] | Location of the bodies in both cases, the basement. | 两起案件中的尸体都位于地下室 |
[05:06] | That indicates a level of organisation. | 这说明凶手有一定的条理 |
[05:07] | With a quick but disorganised application of overpowering force. | 但又迅速且无条理地 实施了压倒性的暴力行为 |
[05:11] | If these aren’t murder-suicides, someone’s doing a damn good job | 如果不是谋杀性自杀 那这人的伪装 |
[05:13] | -of making them look like it. -Possibly this man. Eric Miller. | -也做得太好了 -可能是这个人 埃里克・米勒 |
[05:17] | Biological father of the Miller children. | 米勒家孩子们的生父 |
[05:19] | Arlington PD issued a BOLO for Miller after the bodies were discovered. | 阿灵顿警局在尸体被发现后 发布了对米勒的通缉令 |
[05:22] | Ex-wife Reese Miller had a restraining order against him | 前妻里斯・米勒对他申请了限制令 |
[05:25] | for domestic violence. | 原因是家庭暴力 |
[05:26] | -When did she get remarried? -The week before they were killed. | -她什么时候再婚的 -他们被杀一周前 |
[05:30] | Violent husbands believe their wives and children are property. | 暴力的丈夫认为妻子和孩子们是资产 |
[05:32] | Reese Miller getting remarried possibly made him snap. | 里斯・米勒再婚可能让他抓狂了 |
[05:35] | Well, the Virginia cops finally located Eric Miller last night | 弗吉尼亚州警方 昨晚终于找到了埃里克・米勒 |
[05:37] | responding to a drunken disturbance at a motel, | 当时他们正在处理 汽车旅馆里的一起酒后骚乱 |
[05:39] | where Miller had been hiding out. | 米勒一直躲在那里 |
[05:41] | When they found him, they discovered blood on his black leather jacket. | 警方找到他时 他的黑色皮夹克上有血迹 |
[05:45] | It belonged to his children. | 是他孩子的血 |
[05:46] | Was any of his DNA found at the Crawford house? | 有没有在克劳福德家发现他的DNA |
[05:49] | -No. -Did he know the Crawfords? | -没有 -他认识克劳福德一家吗 |
[05:51] | If he does, he’s not saying. | 他就算认识 也不会说的 |
[05:53] | In fact, he hasn’t said a word since his arrest. | 事实上 他被捕后一句话都没说 |
[05:56] | The Arlington PD have asked us to interview him. | 阿灵顿警局请求我们审讯他 |
[05:59] | If anyone could apply overwhelming force, he’s your man. | 就压倒性的暴力这一点来看 他完全符合 |
[06:02] | I want you to find out. Talk to him. | 你去查清楚 跟他谈谈 |
[06:04] | You want me to talk to him? | 你想让我跟他谈? |
[06:07] | Yeah, you’ve done interviews before with other agents running point. | 对 你之前和其他探员一起做过审讯 |
[06:10] | You can go solo. | 你现在可以独自应对了 |
[06:14] | Morgan, the Crawford house is a fresh crime scene. | 莫根 克劳福德家是全新的犯罪现场 |
[06:18] | Once the Crawfords were brought down to the basement, | 克劳福德一家被带到地下室后 |
[06:21] | they must have known their fate. | 马上就知道自己的命运了 |
[06:31] | ME said they were all killed down here. | 法医说他们都是在这里被杀的 |
[06:35] | Sam was found here, Emily over there. | 山姆在这里被发现 艾米莉在那边 |
[06:39] | So, I’m the UnSub. How did I do it? | 如果我是不明嫌犯 我是怎么做的 |
[06:43] | Well, he had to bring them down here first. | 他得先把他们带下来 |
[06:45] | -How? -Had a gun. | -怎么做 -拿着枪 |
[06:47] | Okay. Used a gun to force them down here, what next? | 好 用枪强迫他们下来 然后呢 |
[06:50] | -Stab them. -Who first? | -捅他们 -先捅谁 |
[06:51] | The strongest. The father. | 最强壮的人 父亲 |
[06:54] | He was found right there, and then the mother, that’s her right there. | 他在那里被发现 然后是母亲 在这里 |
[06:58] | Well, how’re you gonna keep the kids from running away? | 那要怎么防止孩子们逃跑呢 |
[07:00] | Restraints. Can’t aim a gun at them and stab the mother at the same time. | 绑住 总不能用枪指着他们 同时还捅母亲一刀吧 |
[07:03] | No restraints were found on the victims. | 受害者身上没有发现绳索 |
[07:04] | -Because I took them with me. -No ligature marks were found. | -因为凶手带走了 -也没有发现捆绑痕迹 |
[07:11] | Let’s go upstairs, see how they lived. | 我们上楼 看看他们生活的地方 |
[07:15] | Sam Crawford, white male, aged five, multiple stab wounds, | 山姆・克劳福德 白人男孩 五岁 多处刺伤 |
[07:19] | laceration to the left ventricle. No defensive wounds present. | 左心室撕裂 没有防卫伤 |
[07:24] | Allison Crawford, white female, 32, multiple stab wounds, | 爱丽森・克劳福德 白人女性 32岁 多处刺伤 |
[07:29] | COD, exsanguinations. | 死因是失血过多 |
[07:32] | Emily Crawford, white female, eight, multiple stab wounds, | 艾米莉・克劳福德 白人女孩 八岁 多处刺伤 |
[07:36] | COD, exsanguination. | 死因是失血过多 |
[07:39] | Christopher Crawford, white male, 36, | 克里斯托弗・克劳福德 白人男性 36岁 |
[07:42] | point-blank single nine-millimetre gunshot wound to the temporal lobe. | 近距离被九毫米口径手枪射中颞叶 |
[07:49] | Where’s his wedding ring? | 他的婚戒呢 |
[07:50] | It’s not listed in his personal effects. | 他的私人物品里没有 |
[07:52] | He obviously wore one, so where is it? | 他显然戴了婚戒 可它在哪 |
[08:03] | I’m Dr Spencer Reid from the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的斯潘塞・瑞德博士 |
[08:06] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. You don’t mind? | 我想问你几个问题 你不介意吧 |
[08:10] | You got something you wanna ask me, boy, | 你想问我问题吗 孩子 |
[08:13] | you look me in the eye and you ask. | 那你看着我的眼睛 问吧 |
[08:22] | -Three days ago… -You’re not looking at me. | -三天前… -你没在看我 |
[08:31] | Three days ago, the Crawford family was murdered. | 三天前 克劳福德一家被人谋杀 |
[08:34] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[08:36] | -Did you know them? -What’re you getting at? | -你认识他们吗 -你想说什么 |
[08:43] | They were killed in the exact same way that your family was killed. | 他们和你的家人 是以同样的方式被杀的 |
[08:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[08:48] | I’ve been slapped around all night by every cop in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州警局的每一位警察 揍了我整整一晚 |
[08:51] | Now what makes you think a damned photo is gonna scare me? | 你觉得一张破照片就会吓到我吗 |
[08:59] | Is that what this is about? | 就是为了这件事吗 |
[09:02] | You think I’m crazy, man? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[09:04] | You think I suddenly snapped, and I slaughtered my own wife and kids? | 你以为是我突然崩溃 杀了我自己的妻子和孩子吗 |
[09:08] | You think I did this? Huh? Is that what you think? | 你觉得是我干的 对吗 你是这么想的吗 |
[09:15] | Mr Miller, sit down. Now. | 马上坐下 |
[09:17] | Who’s this? Your daddy? I’m done talking to you people. | 他是谁 你爸爸吗 我不想再和你们这些人说话了 |
[09:23] | You don’t have to talk. Just listen. | 你不用说话 听着就好 |
[09:25] | On the occasions you assaulted your wife, | 在家暴你妻子时 |
[09:27] | you were intoxicated. Once the effects of alcohol wore off, | 你是喝醉了 等到酒精的影响消失后 |
[09:30] | you were overcome by feelings of remorse. | 你就充满了悔恨之情 |
[09:32] | I’m gonna tell you this just one time, you shut your mouth! | 我只说一次 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[09:35] | Genetic factors contribute to alcohol-stress interactions. | 遗传因素会导致酒精和焦虑相互作用 |
[09:38] | Your mother was an alcoholic and she was often too drunk | 你母亲是个酒鬼 她经常喝得烂醉 |
[09:41] | to stop the beatings that your father gave you. | 没有阻止你父亲殴打你 |
[09:43] | -I think we should stop this. -He’s not finished. | -我们应该让他别说了 -他还没说完 |
[09:45] | Aged six, you were orphaned to a family where the abuse continued, | 六岁时 你成了孤儿 被送去了一个继续虐待你的家庭 |
[09:48] | only this time it was sexual. | 只是这次变成了性虐待 |
[09:52] | You shut your mouth, or I’m gonna rip your face off. | 闭上你的嘴 否则我撕烂你的脸 |
[09:54] | The abuse continued well into puberty. But my one concern is, Eric, | 这种虐待一直持续到青春期 但我唯一担心的是 埃里克 |
[09:59] | did you or did you not continue the cycle with your own children? | 你有没有继续这种循环 虐待自己的孩子 |
[10:10] | I never laid a hand on my children. You hear me? | 我从来没有碰过我的孩子 你听到了吗 |
[10:18] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[10:20] | I found them like that. | 我发现他们时 他们已经那样了 |
[10:24] | Dead. Bloodied. | 已经死了 血迹斑斑 |
[10:27] | My babies. My sweet babies. | 我的宝贝们 我亲爱的宝贝们 |
[10:33] | I was crazy out of my mind, I didn’t know what to do, | 我都要疯了 我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:37] | and I knew the cops were gonna blame me, and they have. | 我知道警察会怪在我头上 确实如此 |
[10:41] | So you ran? | 所以你才跑吗 |
[10:46] | -So what have I got now? -You have your innocence. | -那我现在会怎么样 -你是清白的 |
[10:51] | For the sake of your children, | 为了你的孩子们 |
[10:53] | I believe that they, at the very least, deserve the truth. | 我认为至少应该为了他们去查明真相 |
[11:01] | I can’t get the image of my dead children out of my mind. | 我死去的孩子们的那个场景 在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[11:07] | Ty, my little boy, he was clutching a piece of paper. | 泰 我的小儿子 他抓着一张纸 |
[11:13] | I think it was a drawing, maybe a painting. | 好像是一幅画 也许是油画 |
[11:16] | Please. I’d love to know what he painted, Dr Reid. | 求你了 我很想知道他画了什么 瑞德博士 |
[11:29] | Interesting interrogation technique. What’d you hope to accomplish? | 很有趣的审讯技巧 你希望达到什么目的 |
[11:33] | Miller was closed off, defensive, hostile. I needed a way in. | 米勒不说话 充满防御和敌意 我需要一个让他开口的方法 |
[11:36] | He suffered a breakdown but I don’t think he killed his family, | 他精神崩溃了 但我认为他没有杀他的家人 |
[11:38] | -and I know he still loved his wife. -Why do you say that? | -我知道他仍然爱着他的妻子 -你为什么这么说 |
[11:40] | Even though they were divorced, he still wore the wedding ring. | 尽管他们离婚了 他还戴着婚戒 |
[11:45] | The yard is overgrown, | 院子里杂草丛生 |
[11:48] | and like the roof, Chris Crawford’s car is in need of maintenance. | 和屋顶一样 克里斯・克劳福德的车也需要保养了 |
[11:52] | Yet Allison Crawford’s SUV is in pristine condition. | 但是爱丽森・克劳福德的越野车 一尘不染 |
[11:57] | Says here that Allison dropped the kids at school. | 这里写着爱丽森开车送孩子们去学校 |
[12:00] | They were educated privately, maybe the car was just an attempt | 他们上私立学校 也许那辆车只是用来 |
[12:02] | -to show the other parents wealth. -Like this house. | -向其他孩子的父母炫耀 -就像这房子一样 |
[12:06] | Designer magazines conspicuously placed. | 设计师杂志 摆放得很显眼 |
[12:08] | Expensive modern furniture. Plasma TV. | 昂贵的现代家具 等离子电视 |
[12:13] | Behind the curtains, water damage. | 窗帘后面有水渍 |
[12:15] | Allison spent money on the things her friends could see, | 爱丽森在朋友们能看到的东西上 花了大价钱 |
[12:17] | and neglected those they couldn’t. | 却忽视了不该忽视的问题 |
[12:20] | The Crawfords lived beyond their means. | 克劳福德一家的生活入不敷出 |
[12:23] | So where’d the extra cash come from? | 那么额外的收入是从哪来的呢 |
[12:25] | Get Garcia to check their financial status. | 让加西亚去查一下他们的财务状况 |
[12:35] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[12:41] | This painting is of this house. | 这幅画画的是这所房子 |
[12:44] | Strangely, for a child, it has no colour. It has lines, dimensions, but no colour. | 奇怪的是 这是孩子画的 却没有颜色 有线条 维度 但没有颜色 |
[12:54] | -No dog collar was found, right? -Maybe the dog didn’t have one. | -没有发现狗的项圈 对吧 -也许他们家的狗没有项圈 |
[12:59] | He’d have to have one. Come here. | 它必须得有 过来 |
[13:02] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[13:05] | This dog door opens automatically via a chip in the dog’s collar. | 这个狗门 通过狗项圈上的芯片自动打开 |
[13:09] | If anything attempted to get in without one, | 如果没戴项圈企图进门 |
[13:14] | the alarm would have been activated. | 就会触发警报 |
[13:20] | When the cops got here, the house was locked tight and the alarm was hot. | 警察来的时候 房门锁得很紧 警报大作 |
[13:22] | So, the night the Crawfords were murdered, | 所以克劳福德一家被谋杀的那晚 |
[13:24] | the only way in or out was with a dog collar. | 进出的唯一途径就是拿着狗项圈 |
[13:26] | Gideon, whoever killed this family had to be a big guy. | 吉迪恩 凶手一定是个大个子 |
[13:29] | Chris Crawford was a black belt in judo. | 克里斯・克劳福德是柔道黑带 |
[13:32] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[13:35] | But I’ve got a gun to your back. Maybe you could take it from me. | 但我用枪指着你的背 也许你可以把枪夺走 |
[13:39] | But your children are in the same room. And if you fail, they die. | 但你的孩子们也在同一个房间里 如果你失败了 他们就会死 |
[13:43] | Does it matter how big I am now? | 我是不是大个子还重要吗 |
[13:56] | Bound or not, Allison Crawford would’ve put up one hell of a fight. | 无论是否被绑住 爱丽森・克劳福德都会激烈反抗 |
[14:01] | Emily and Sam would have been sobbing. | 艾米莉和山姆也会哭 |
[14:03] | Crawford didn’t kill his family. | 克劳福德没有杀他的家人 |
[14:05] | And there’s no evidence Miller was ever in the house or even knew them. | 也没有证据表明米勒来过这里 更不用说认识他们 |
[14:07] | Help me! Help! Please! Help me! | 救救我 救命啊 拜托 救救我! |
[14:10] | -No! No! -No! No! | -不! -不! |
[14:12] | -Please! Please! No! -My God, no! | -求你了 不! -天啊 不! |
[14:14] | No! | -不! -不! |
[14:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:25] | Why didn’t anyone hear them scream? | 为什么没人听到他们尖叫 |
[14:40] | I believe the UnSub had control over this family. | 我认为不明嫌犯控制了全家人 |
[14:44] | He may have separated each family member. | 他可能分开了每个家庭成员 |
[14:48] | He tells the mother, “If you scream, I’ll kill your children.” | 他告诉母亲 “如果你敢叫 我就杀了你的孩子” |
[14:52] | He tells the children, “If you cry, I’ll kill Mommy.” | 他告诉孩子们 “如果你们哭 我就杀了你们妈妈” |
[14:55] | The suspect found a way of restraining them without leaving marks. | 嫌犯找到了一种方法 不留痕迹地绑住了他们 |
[15:02] | Based on lividity, the ME estimates that the father was the last to die. | 根据尸斑 法医估计父亲是最后一个死的 |
[15:09] | Which means he witnessed the whole event. | 也就是说他目击了全程 |
[15:11] | If he did spend time with both families, he must have known | 如果嫌犯真的和两个家庭待了几天 |
[15:13] | he had the time to spend with them. | 他一定得确定有时间和他们在一起 |
[15:15] | Because he knew they were going on vacation. | 因为他知道他们要去度假 |
[15:17] | Look at travel agents, relatives, | 关注一下旅行社 亲属 |
[15:19] | work colleagues, contract workers, children’s tutors. | 同事 合同工 孩子们的家教 |
[15:23] | Gideon, we’ve been looking into the Crawford financials. | 吉迪恩 我们一直在查克劳福德家的财务状况 |
[15:26] | Allison Crawford spent way more money than Chris could afford. | 爱丽森・克劳福德花的钱 远比克里斯赚的多 |
[15:28] | -They were in major debt. -And Chris Crawford | -他们负债累累 -克里斯・克劳福德 |
[15:30] | wrote a number of cheques for a series of visits to a therapist. | 还签过几张支票 是去做咨询疗程的 |
[15:33] | She had two cell phone accounts. | 她有两个手机账户 |
[15:35] | One of them billed to a separate address | 其中一个的账单地址 |
[15:36] | in Southeast Washington, D.C. | 在华盛顿特区东南部 |
[15:39] | Did you get that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[15:42] | -Federal agent! -FBI! | -联邦探员 -联邦调查局 |
[15:44] | -Federal agent! -Clear! | -联邦调查局 -安全 |
[15:51] | It’s the cleanest thing in here. | 这是这里最干净的东西 |
[15:57] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:06] | It’s a child’s painting. It’s a colonial house. | 这是孩子的画 是殖民时期的房子 |
[16:09] | Mom, Dad, two children out front holding hands. | 妈妈 爸爸 两个孩子在前面手牵着手 |
[16:11] | And a big dog. | 还有一只大狗 |
[16:13] | I think this is the Crawford house, it’s signed by Emily. | 这应该是克劳福德家的房子 画上签的是艾米莉的名字 |
[16:15] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[16:16] | Eric Miller said he found his son clutching a painting. | 埃里克・米勒说 他儿子死前手里抓着一幅画 |
[16:19] | -He wanted to know what was on it. -What was on it? | -他想知道上面有什么 -有什么 |
[16:22] | His son’s blood. | 他儿子的血 |
[16:34] | Whoa, whoa. Hotch! Hotch! | 霍奇 |
[16:39] | Hey, whoa, whoa, easy… | 放松 |
[16:45] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[17:01] | -Why am I here? -I think you know why. | -为什么带我到这里 -你知道为什么 |
[17:04] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[17:06] | The colours indicate a self-confidence with an outgoing personality. | 颜色表示自信 性格外向 |
[17:10] | It shows an above-average intelligence. | 这幅画反映出了高于平均水平的智力 |
[17:12] | The child that painted this was left-handed. | 画这个的孩子是左撇子 |
[17:17] | Emily Crawford was left-handed. | 艾米莉・克劳福德是左撇子 |
[17:20] | Frank, you’re not. | 弗兰克 你不是 |
[17:25] | How’d you get the painting, Frank? | 你是怎么弄到这幅画的 弗兰克 |
[17:29] | Did you forget to take your meds today, Frank? | 你是不是今天忘了吃药了 弗兰克 |
[17:32] | For a severe manic-depressive, that’s not good. | 对于严重躁郁症来说 这样可不好 |
[17:34] | -They make me feel wrong. -Wrong enough to kill the Crawfords? | -是他们让我觉得自己有病 -病重到杀了克劳福德一家? |
[17:40] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[17:42] | -I did a bad thing. -What did you do? | -我做了件坏事 -你做了什么 |
[17:45] | I shouldn’t have gone to the house. Allison told me not to. | 我不该去他们家的 爱丽森叫我不要去 |
[17:49] | I would never, never hurt Allie. | 我永远都不会伤害爱丽 |
[17:54] | -She’s the only family I’ve got. -Family? | -她是我唯一的家人了 -家人? |
[17:58] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[18:05] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:08] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:11] | He killed them. Chris did. I know he did it. | 他杀了他们 克里斯杀了他们 我知道是他干的 |
[18:16] | What bad thing did you do? | 你做了什么坏事 |
[18:21] | The rule was, | 规矩是 |
[18:23] | I was never supposed to go to the house. | 我永远都不能去他们家 |
[18:26] | That was the only rule. | 这是唯一的规矩 |
[18:28] | Allison said if Chris saw me he would never let me see her again. | 爱丽森说如果克里斯看到我 他就再也不让我见她了 |
[18:34] | He was gonna lock me up in the loony bin. | 他会把我关在疯人院里 |
[18:37] | -He never liked me. -You went to the house. | -他一直都不喜欢我 -你去了他们家 |
[18:42] | She said she couldn’t visit me any more. | 她说她不能再来看我了 |
[18:46] | I just wanted to see her. Seeing Allison made everything better. | 我只是想见见她 看看爱丽森的一切都好不好 |
[18:53] | But they cut my phone off that day. | 但那天他们挂了我的电话 |
[18:56] | The day I went to see them, they cut my phone off! | 我去看他们的那天 他们挂了我的电话 |
[18:59] | I never would’ve gone to the house if they hadn’t cut off the phone! | 如果他们没有挂我的电话 我绝对不会去他们家的 |
[19:02] | There’s no way this guy could’ve gotten into the house without a key. | 这家伙做不到不用钥匙就进屋 |
[19:06] | Knowing how Chris Crawford felt about his brother-in-law, | 从克里斯・克劳福德 对他的小舅子这个态度来看 |
[19:09] | -do you see him having one? -No. | -你觉得他会有钥匙吗 -不会 |
[19:10] | Frank, you went to the house. What did you do? | 弗兰克 你去了他们家 你做了什么 |
[19:12] | It was dark and cold. | 那天又黑又冷 |
[19:17] | I went around to the side, to look through the window. | 我绕到旁边 从窗户往里看 |
[19:22] | My breath steamed up the glass and I wiped it clean. | 我的呼吸让玻璃起了蒸汽 我擦干净 |
[19:28] | And I could see them sitting down for dinner. | 看到他们在坐下来吃晚餐 |
[19:33] | I saw Emily and Sam. | 我看到了艾米莉和山姆 |
[19:37] | And Sam was crying. I guess he was in trouble. | 山姆哭了 他应该是闯祸了 |
[19:42] | -Did you see Allison? -Yes. | -你看到爱丽森了吗 -看到了 |
[19:46] | She was saying grace over the table | 她在桌前祷告 |
[19:50] | and then she looked up and saw me | 然后她抬头 看到了我 |
[19:55] | and she mouthed something at me. | 她对我做了个口型 |
[19:57] | I think it was, “Get the hell out.” So I left. | 我猜应该是说“快滚”所以我走了 |
[20:02] | -Did Chris see you? -No, he wasn’t there, | -克里斯看到你了吗 -没有 他不在 |
[20:05] | but a friend was at the head of the table. | 但有一位朋友坐在桌子另一端 |
[20:09] | -You said, “a friend”? -I saw someone. | -你说“朋友”? -我看见了一个人 |
[20:11] | What did this person look like? | 这个人长什么样 |
[20:13] | I didn’t see their face, but tiny, really tiny. | 我没有看清他们的脸 但是个头很小 真得很小 |
[20:18] | -White or black, Frank? -I don’t know, but… | -白人还是黑人 弗兰克? -我不知道 但是… |
[20:21] | -What? -The hair, it was red. | -怎么 -头发是红色的 |
[20:26] | If Frank saw them that day, it wasn’t Chris Crawford at the table. | 如果弗兰克那天看到的桌旁的人 不是克里斯・克劳福德 |
[20:29] | Maybe it was the suspect. | 也许就是嫌犯 |
[20:31] | And she wasn’t saying, “Go away.” She was saying, “Help me.” | 她说的也不是“快滚” 而是“救救我” |
[20:40] | -It wasn’t a friend. -Frank. | -那不是朋友 -弗兰克 |
[20:44] | It wasn’t a friend at all. | 根本不是朋友 |
[20:46] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[20:49] | He’s the one who killed them. | 是他杀了他们 |
[20:54] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[20:58] | -Frank… -No! No! No! | -弗兰克 -不 |
[20:59] | -No! No! No! -Frank, stop. | 不 |
[21:01] | -Frank, Frank. -Let go! | -弗兰克 -放手 |
[21:04] | No, No! | 不 |
[21:06] | No! | 不 |
[21:07] | -Frank! -No! | -弗兰克 -不 |
[21:09] | -Frank, calm down! -No! | 弗兰克 冷静点 |
[21:11] | -Frank! Come on! -No, no! | -弗兰克 拜托 -不 |
[21:14] | Both families had a dog and both houses had a dog door. | 两家都养了一只狗 两栋房子都有一扇狗门 |
[21:21] | Fielding said that the person he saw was small. | 菲尔丁说他看到的那个人身形很小 |
[21:23] | Yeah, well, in order to get through that door, you’d have to be 5’4″, tops, | 但要能穿过那扇门 身高最多不会超过1米62 |
[21:26] | and real thin. | 而且得很瘦 |
[21:27] | When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, | “当排除了所有的不可能之后” |
[21:30] | however improbable, must be the truth. | “剩下的无论多么不可能 都一定是事实” |
[21:33] | Sherlock Holmes was a fictional character. | 夏洛克・福尔摩斯是一个虚构角色 |
[21:35] | Whoever did this isn’t. | 凶手可不是 |
[21:36] | We can be pretty sure he’s probably found himself another family by now. | 我们可以非常肯定 他现在可能又找到了一个家庭 |
[21:59] | -Let’s just watch him sleep. -No. | -我们就看着他睡觉吧 -不 |
[22:02] | We’ve got a long day ahead of us tomorrow. | 我们明天还有漫长的一天呢 |
[22:04] | -Can I kiss him? -Both of you, out. | -我能亲亲他吗 -你们两个都出去 |
[22:52] | Okay. No, I understand. Yeah. I’d figured as much, thank you. | 好吧 没事 我明白 我也这么想的 谢谢 |
[22:56] | He’s been looking at those pictures all morning. | 他整个上午一直在看那些画 |
[22:58] | Well, I sure hope he sees a connection, | 我希望他能看出其中的联系 |
[23:00] | because I’ve checked doctors, lawyers, travel agents, tutors, contract workers… | 因为我查过了医生 律师 旅行社 家教和合同工 |
[23:04] | -I got nothing. -Why target those families? | -一无所获 -为什么针对这些家庭 |
[23:06] | Well, to know that, we have to know how. | 要想知道这一点 我们必须先知道嫌犯的做法 |
[23:08] | All right, we know organised killers are often skilled workers | 我们知道有条理的凶手 往往是技术工作者 |
[23:11] | with above-average intelligence. | 智力高于平均水平 |
[23:12] | A high birth status, | 出生地位很高 |
[23:15] | and in most cases, male. | 大多数情况下是男性 |
[23:20] | In the workplace, he’s socially confident. | 在工作场所 他在社交上很自信 |
[23:22] | And with women, sexually competent. | 和女性在一起时 性能力很强 |
[23:27] | Every offence is pre-planned. | 每一次犯罪都是预先计划好的 |
[23:31] | Targeting the victim is almost as pleasurable as the actual kill. | 挑选受害者 简直就和实际的杀戮一样快乐 |
[23:35] | These guys, they’re meticulous. It’s a compulsion. | 这些人一丝不苟 这是一种强迫症 |
[23:39] | Everything has to have its proper place. | 一切都要按照计划来 |
[23:41] | They do exhaustive amounts of research on their victims. | 他们对受害者做了详尽的研究 |
[23:44] | They watch their every move. Every last detail is observed. | 他们监视对方的一举一动 每个细节都认真观察 |
[23:48] | Everything has to be written ever so neatly in a book or possibly a journal. | 一切都必须整洁地记在本子或日记里 |
[23:53] | Like when the kids are coming home from school, | 比如孩子们从学校回家的时间 |
[23:55] | when Daddy will be home. | 爸爸回家的时间 |
[23:58] | Playtime, suppertime, bath time, bedtime. | 游戏时间 晚餐时间 洗澡时间 睡觉时间 |
[24:02] | Plan the work, work the plan. | 先计划 再实施 |
[24:04] | This is the way that he maintains control. | 他就是这样获取了控制权 |
[24:07] | It’s also how he personalises his target. | 也是他个性化针对目标的方式 |
[24:09] | So, nothing’s left to chance, and absolutely nothing | 所以不会冒险 而且绝对不会 |
[24:25] | is left out of place. Ever. | 弄出差错 绝对不行 |
[24:31] | So, he plans the work. | 所以他会做好计划 |
[24:35] | And when he’s good and ready, he works that plan. | 当他准备好了 就实施计划 |
[24:40] | He takes great pride in his job | 他对自己的工作感到非常骄傲 |
[24:46] | I think the workplace has to be the connection. | 我觉得他们的职场一定有联系 |
[24:52] | Both are by Emily. Painted months apart. | 这两张都是艾米莉画的 相隔几个月 |
[24:55] | This one is full of colour and life. | 这张充满了色彩和生机 |
[24:59] | The one I found at Emily’s house has lines, dimensions, no colour. | 我在艾米莉家找到的这张 有线条 维度 没有颜色 |
[25:04] | I believe Emily was coerced to paint this. | 我相信艾米莉是被胁迫画的这张 |
[25:08] | It’s a point of view. It is his point of view. | 这是一种视角 是他的视角 |
[25:12] | This is where the killer stood and just watched the family. | 这就是凶手站着监视他们家的地方 |
[25:23] | Each of the dead husbands was missing his wedding ring. | 死去的丈夫的婚戒都不见了 |
[25:25] | This is the UnSub’s trophy. | 这是不明嫌犯的战利品 |
[25:27] | He targets a family because he lost his own, | 他的目标是家庭 因为他失去了自己的家庭 |
[25:30] | and for a few days he gets to play Daddy. | 在这几天里 他可以扮演爸爸 |
[25:31] | And he can do whatever he wants because no one’s gonna come looking | 他可以为所欲为 因为没人会来 |
[25:34] | because they’re supposed to be on vacation. | 因为他们本该去度假了 |
[25:35] | Let’s get forensics to check the inside of Chris Crawford’s clothing. | 让物证部门检查一下 克里斯・克劳福德衣服的里面 |
[25:38] | The suspect may’ve worn the father’s clothes, too. | 嫌犯可能也穿了父亲的衣服 |
[25:41] | -Complete the fantasy. -So why kill them? | -完成他的幻想 -那为什么要杀他们 |
[25:44] | Because the fantasy can’t last. | 因为幻想无法持久 |
[25:46] | Do we know anything that actually helps us identify this bastard? | 我们知道这个混蛋的任何特征吗 |
[25:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[25:52] | Chris Crawford worked for the IRS, | 克里斯・克劳福德在国税局工作 |
[25:54] | and Reese Miller was a secretary at the GAO. | 里斯・米勒在审计署当秘书 |
[26:00] | That makes them both government employees. | 所以他们都是公务员 |
[26:01] | Let’s check out Chris Crawford and Reese Miller. | 我们查一下 克里斯・克劳福德和里斯・米勒 |
[26:06] | He had his share of problems at home. Who doesn’t? | 他自己家里有问题 谁家没有呢 |
[26:09] | But he didn’t fix them by killing his family. | 但他没有通过杀死家人来解决问题 |
[26:11] | Were you aware he was in therapy? | 你知道他在接受治疗吗 |
[26:13] | -He mentioned marriage counselling. -He say who? | -他提到过婚姻咨询 -他说过向谁咨询吗 |
[26:16] | Nope, and I didn’t ask. I don’t like to pry. | 没有 我也没有问 我不喜欢打听 |
[26:19] | Well, that’s surprising, coming from an IRS agent. | 真令人惊讶 你可是国税局的探员啊 |
[26:24] | You mind if we go through Chris’ belongings, | 你介意我们看一下克里斯的遗物吗 |
[26:26] | see if he had any connection to Miller? | 看看他和米勒有没有关系 |
[26:29] | You’re welcome to look through anything you like. | 你想翻看什么都行 |
[26:35] | Family therapists. | 家庭治疗师 |
[26:37] | They often use children’s paintings to assess a family unit. | 他们经常用儿童的画来评估一个家庭 |
[26:43] | We’re all still in shock. | 我们都还处于震惊中 |
[26:45] | Reese was a quiet woman. She kept pretty much to herself, | 里斯是一个安静的女人 她非常沉默寡言 |
[26:48] | bell to bell, brought in her own lunch… | 认真工作 自带午餐 |
[26:50] | -Mrs Raleigh… -And she had two kids, | -罗利夫人 -她有两个孩子 |
[26:51] | but then you knew that. | 但后来的事你们都知道了 |
[26:53] | It’s just so terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[26:54] | -I still can’t believe it. -Excuse me. | -我还是不敢相信 -不好意思 |
[26:55] | And she was covering for one of my women who is on maternity leave. | 她还帮一位在休产假的女同事顶班 |
[26:58] | She was always tired, you know. But then, any woman married | 她总是很累 但和埃里克・米勒结婚的女人 |
[27:01] | -to Eric Miller would be. -Thanks. | -都难逃此下场 -谢谢 |
[27:02] | -He was a mean drunk. -Mrs Raleigh? | -他是个刻薄的酒鬼 -罗利夫人 |
[27:04] | He hit her, you know. She tried to cover it up. | 他动手打她 她试图掩盖 |
[27:06] | But concealer can only do so much magic. | 但遮瑕膏能遮住多少呢 |
[27:09] | -I should know. -Mrs Raleigh… | -我应该知道的 -罗利夫人 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry, I’m talking too much. | 对不起 我说太多了 |
[27:13] | Do you know if Mrs Miller was seeing a marriage counsellor? | 你知不知道米勒夫人在做婚姻咨询 |
[27:16] | -Reese kept pretty much to herself. -You’re not betraying any confidence. | -里斯很少透露自己的事 -你并没有违反保密规定 |
[27:19] | We need to know everything about her life. | 我们需要知道关于她生活的一切 |
[27:26] | Every Thursday I covered for her | 每周四我都会给她顶班 |
[27:27] | so she could take off early to see a therapist. | 这样她就可以早点下班去看治疗师了 |
[27:30] | Thought it worked. | 她以为有用 |
[27:32] | She kicked the bastard out and got remarried. | 她把那个混蛋赶出去 然后再婚了 |
[27:36] | Look what that got her. | 看看她得到了什么下场 |
[27:40] | We’ve got to stop meeting like this, Reid. People will talk. | 我们不能再这样见面了 瑞德 人们会说闲话的 |
[27:43] | -But then, talk is cheap. -Not when you’re talking to a therapist. | -但光说是没用的 -和治疗师说话的时候就不是了 |
[27:46] | The Crawfords made 12 weekly payments | 克劳福德夫妇付了12周的咨询费 |
[27:47] | to the Applewood Family Medical Centre. What about the Millers? | 给阿普尔伍德家庭医疗中心 米勒夫妇呢 |
[27:52] | No, nothing here. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[27:54] | How about pharmaceuticals? No one gets therapy these days | 药物呢 现在不服用一定剂量的药物 |
[27:56] | -without a healthy dose of medication. -What’re you implying, Reid? | -没人能得到治疗 -你在暗示什么 瑞德 |
[27:59] | That everyone is medicated. | 每个人都在吃药 |
[28:01] | -Did you just make a joke? -No. | -你刚才是在开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[28:04] | -Statistics. They show that… -Reid, next time, just say “yes”, okay? | -统计数据显示… -瑞德 下次回答“是”就行了 好吗 |
[28:07] | Now, medication normally requires a reimbursement from the HMO | 药物治疗通常需找健康维护组织报销 |
[28:11] | and since she works for the government like you and I, | 既然她像你我一样为政府工作 |
[28:13] | we share the same health care provider. | 我们的医保供应商是一样的 |
[28:15] | Are you hacking into the government’s HMO database? | 你在入侵政府的 健康维护组织数据库吗 |
[28:19] | -Is that legal? -Of course not. | -这合法吗 -当然不合法 |
[28:21] | We’ll both go to prison and you’ll be someone’s bitch. | 我们都会进监狱的 你会成为别人的喽�� |
[28:24] | -Really? -Oh, right there. | -真的吗 -就在这 |
[28:26] | Good call, Reid. Mrs Reese Miller, Diazepam. | 好思路 瑞德 里斯・米勒夫人 安定 |
[28:30] | Who prescribed the meds? | 谁开的药 |
[28:31] | Dr R. Howard at the Applewood Family Centre. | 阿普尔伍德家庭医疗中心的 R・霍华德医生 |
[28:34] | Let’s find out what he looks like. Here we go. | 我们看看他长什么样 来吧 |
[28:40] | Dr Howard isn’t a “he”. | 霍华德医生不是男的 |
[29:18] | Excellent, Lacy. Really wonderful. | 好极了 蕾西 真得很棒 |
[29:21] | There’s so much colour. It’s very lovely indeed. | 颜色很多 确实很可爱 |
[29:25] | Dr Rachel Howard, | 瑞秋・霍华德医生 |
[29:27] | I’m Special Agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的特别探员 亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[29:29] | Come on, Lacy, come on. Go with Mommy. | 来 蕾西 来 跟妈妈去吧 |
[29:37] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[29:38] | I’m Agent Jason Gideon, Behavioral Analysis. | 我是行为分析小组的 杰森・吉迪恩探员 |
[29:41] | We both deal with the dysfunctional. | 我们都应对的是机能障碍问题 |
[29:43] | Happily, in my line, the end results aren’t quite as unpleasant as yours. | 还好 我这行的最终结果 不像你那行那样令人不快 |
[29:47] | -Unless you’re the Crawford family. -Or the Millers. You knew them both. | -除了克劳福德家 -以及米勒家 你认识他们两家 |
[29:50] | -Yes, I knew them. -Ma’am, | -是的 我认识他们 -女士 |
[29:54] | I think you should take a seat. | 我想你应该先坐下 |
[29:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:00] | We’re going to have to check your alibi. | 我们必须核实你的不在场证明 |
[30:01] | Dig all you want. I have four teenagers. | 随你去问 我有四个十几岁的孩子 |
[30:04] | If I had any time to myself, it wouldn’t be spent killing my clients. | 如果我有时间独处 才不会用来杀我的客户 |
[30:08] | -You worked with both families? -I assessed their cases. | -你为这两家都做治疗吗 -我负责评估他们的问题 |
[30:11] | This office deals with hundreds of families. | 这个办公室接待了数百个家庭 |
[30:13] | Military, cops, lawyers, congressmen, feds. | 军人 警察 律师 国会议员 联邦探员 |
[30:15] | I only met the Crawfords and Reese Miller once. | 我只见过克劳福德一家 和里斯・米勒一次 |
[30:18] | But you prescribed medication for them? | 但你为他们开了药 |
[30:20] | I’m the only medical doctor here. | 我是这里唯一的医生 |
[30:22] | Who did you hand the cases over to? | 你把他们的病例交给了谁 |
[30:24] | I’ll have to check my files. | 我得查查我的文件 |
[30:29] | You don’t use a computer? | 你不用电脑吗 |
[30:30] | Not all of us have embraced the technical revolution. | 不是我们所有人都接受技术变革 |
[30:33] | I keep everything filed, it makes me feel more in control. | 我把一切都归档了 让我感觉更有控制权 |
[30:35] | And please, do not read into that. | 也请不要过度解读这一点 |
[30:41] | The Crawfords. Karl Arnold dealt with their case. | 克劳福德一家 卡尔・阿诺德负责他们的病例 |
[30:45] | -What about the Millers? -We’d like to see him now. | -米勒一家呢 -我们现在想见他一面 |
[30:47] | We can’t. He works a four-forty. Four ten-hour days. | 不行 他是四天四十小时工作制 工作四天 每天十小时 |
[30:49] | He’s off today, but he’ll be in first thing tomorrow. | 他今天休息 但他明天一大早就会来 |
[30:51] | Do you have his home address? | 你有他家的地址吗 |
[30:55] | I’ll get a team out to his house. | 我会派一队人去他家 |
[30:57] | In the meantime, I’d like to see his office. | 与此同时 我想看看他的办公室 |
[31:01] | The suspect’s cell is going straight to voice mail. | 嫌犯的手机直接转到了语音信箱 |
[31:03] | Karl’s a good man. | 卡尔是个好人 |
[31:05] | That’s what everybody says until they find a body in the basement. | 每个人都会这么说 直到在地下室发现尸体 |
[31:09] | -It’s locked. -I’ll get security. | -锁上了 -我去找保安 |
[31:11] | No, we don’t have time for that. | 不 我们没时间等 |
[31:20] | -Someone will have to pay for that. -Karl Arnold will. | -得有人赔偿我 -卡尔・阿诺德会的 |
[31:26] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[31:32] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[31:35] | -I can’t believe Karl… -Where is he? | -我不敢相信卡尔… -他在哪 |
[31:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:39] | If he’s not at home maybe he’s gone to see his family. | 他如果不在家 也许是去见家人了 |
[31:42] | He’s married? | 他结婚了? |
[31:44] | With two children. Karl Jr, and Sarah. | 有两个孩子 小卡尔和萨拉 |
[31:46] | How long ago did the marriage collapse? | 他婚姻破裂是多久以前的事 |
[31:50] | About five years ago. It wasn’t a good time for Karl. | 大约五年前 卡尔当时很不好受 |
[31:55] | He took some time off work. | 他请了一段时间的假 |
[31:57] | He couldn’t concentrate, he started drinking. | 他无法集中注意力 开始酗酒 |
[32:00] | -Yeah. -I can’t believe… | -是我 -我不敢相信… |
[32:02] | -Maybe you’ve got it wrong. -What do you got? | -也许是你们搞错了 -有什么发现 |
[32:04] | I would’ve seen… | 我会看出… |
[32:06] | Oh, my God, I feel sick. | 天啊 我觉得恶心 |
[32:08] | Where does Karl’s family live? | 卡尔的家人住在哪里 |
[32:11] | She took the kids and moved to Idaho. | 她带着孩子搬到了爱达荷州 |
[32:12] | They just raided Karl’s home. | 他们刚刚突袭了卡尔的家 |
[32:16] | He’s not there. | 他不在 |
[32:36] | Cut it out, now. Both of you. | 别闹了 你们两个都是 |
[32:39] | Sarah, Karl Jr, go do your homework! | 萨拉 小卡尔 去做作业 |
[32:43] | Don’t do that! That’s not funny! | 别这样 一点都不好笑 |
[32:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:46] | What? I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. What did you say? | 什么 不好意思 我听不见 你说什么 |
[32:49] | Fay Arnold, this is Federal Agent Aaron Hotchner. | 费・阿诺德 我是联邦探员亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[32:51] | I’d like to know where your ex-husband is. | 我想知道你前夫在哪里 |
[32:53] | As long as he’s nowhere near me, I don’t give a damn. | 只要他不在我身边 我才不管呢 |
[32:55] | We really need to find him. When was the last time you saw him? | 我们真的需要找到他 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[32:58] | I haven’t seen him in over two years. | 我已经两年多没见过他了 |
[33:01] | He’s a scary guy. | 他是个可怕的人 |
[33:03] | But he did call me about an hour ago. | 但他确实在一个小时前给我打过电话 |
[33:05] | I wish he would just go to hell and stay there. | 我希望他下地狱 别再回来 |
[33:07] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[33:09] | He just babbled on about how precious family is. | 他胡扯了一通家庭是多么珍贵 |
[33:13] | -Did he say where he was? -No, no. | -他说他在哪里了吗 -没有 |
[33:15] | He just wanted to talk to the kids. | 他只是想和孩子们谈谈 |
[33:17] | He said he’d just met a little girl that reminded him of my Sarah. | 他说他刚遇到一个小女孩 让他想起了我家萨拉 |
[33:21] | Did he seem upset? Anxious? Confused? | 他听起来不高兴 焦虑 困惑吗 |
[33:24] | He seemed like he always is. Angry, controlling, manic. | 他还是一直以来的那样 愤怒 控制欲强 狂躁 |
[33:28] | Do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪里吗 |
[33:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:31] | But I did hear kids in the background, and then someone started to cry. | 但我确实听到背景里有孩子 然后有人开始哭 |
[33:36] | -That’s when he hung up. -Thank you. | -他马上就挂断了电话 -谢谢 |
[33:42] | Arnold just called her. She heard kids in the background. | 阿诺德刚刚打过电话给她 她听到背景里有孩子 |
[33:45] | He’s already in another family’s house. | 他已经在另一户人家里了 |
[33:55] | Hotch, there’s gotta be hundreds of families here. | 霍奇 这里有数百个家庭 |
[33:56] | Then we’ll send an agent to every last one of them if we have to. | 如果有必要 我们会派探员去每一家 |
[33:59] | Karl Arnold, he has a boy and a girl, just like the Millers and the Crawfords. | 卡尔・阿诺德有一个男孩和一个女孩 就像米勒家和克劳福德家一样 |
[34:03] | -Target family will be the same. -How could I have not seen it? | -目标家庭也是相同的 -我怎么会没看出来呢 |
[34:05] | Well, because he’s that good. | 因为他很厉害 |
[34:06] | If he wasn’t, we would’ve caught him sooner. | 如果他不厉害 我们早就抓住他了 |
[34:08] | Does he have a journal? | 他有日记吗 |
[34:10] | He writes everything down, takes it everywhere. | 他把一切都写下来 走到哪都带着 |
[34:11] | It’s likely he also collects trophies. | 他很可能也收集战利品 |
[34:13] | If they’re not in his house, they’re right here, hidden in this room. | 如果不在他家 就藏在这个房间里 |
[34:15] | -What does he mean by “trophies”? -From the families he killed. | -他说的战利品是什么意思 -从他杀害的家庭中拿的 |
[34:18] | If he doesn’t confess, we’ll need them as evidence. | 如果他不认罪 我们需要这些作为证据 |
[34:20] | Here’s one, the Harrises. One boy, one girl. | 这里有一个 哈里斯一家 一个男孩 一个女孩 |
[34:22] | -Can I see it? -I’ve got a few. | -我能看看吗 -我也找到了几个 |
[34:23] | -The Boyds and the Dunkens. -Wait. The Dunkens. | -博伊德一家和邓肯一家 -等等 邓肯一家 |
[34:27] | That’s not one of his cases, that’s mine. | 那不是他的病例 那是我的 |
[34:29] | They have a baby boy | 他们有一个男婴 |
[34:31] | and a slightly introverted eight-year-old named Jackie. | 还有一个内向的八岁女儿 名叫杰姬 |
[34:34] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[34:38] | -Jackie’s work? -He took it from my office. | -这是杰姬的画吗 -他从我办公室拿走的 |
[34:41] | -Were they planning a trip? -To the Adirondacks. | -他们在计划旅行吗 -去阿迪朗达克山脉 |
[34:44] | -Let’s go. Hotch, tear up the room. -Here, take this. | -我们走 霍奇 彻底搜查这个房间 -给 拿着这个 |
[34:46] | I’ll call you some backup. | 我会给你们叫些后援 |
[34:55] | We’ve got three adults, two children, sitting at the dining room table. | 有三个大人 两个孩子坐在餐桌旁 |
[35:13] | -FBI! FBI! -He’s got my baby! | -联邦调查局 -他抓走了我的孩子 |
[35:15] | -Ma’am, is he alone? -Yes, he is! | -女士 他一个人吗 -是的 |
[35:17] | -Where’s the basement? -Under the stairs! | -地下室在哪里 -在楼梯下面 |
[35:20] | Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[35:21] | Get them out of here! Get them out of here! | 带他们离开这里 |
[35:26] | Gideon! Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[35:46] | Karl? | 卡尔? |
[35:49] | Karl, it’s the FBI. | 卡尔 我是联邦调查局的 |
[36:01] | Karl… | 卡尔… |
[36:07] | Why don’t you give me the baby? | 你不如把孩子给我吧 |
[36:14] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[36:19] | Karl, I want you to look at me. | 卡尔 看着我 |
[36:21] | I’m gonna put my gun away. And I want you to hand me that baby. | 我会把枪收起来 你把那个孩子给我 |
[36:44] | Hand me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[36:50] | Knife! | 刀 |
[36:58] | You move, I will break your neck. | 你动一下 我就扭断你的脖子 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:16] | -Hi. -Let’s go. | -你好 -我们走 |
[37:22] | -How are you? -Keep it moving. | -你好吗 -继续走 |
[37:30] | -Did he say anything? -No. | -他说什么了吗 -没有 |
[37:33] | Can we tie him forensically to the other crimes? | 物证能证明他犯下了其他几个案子吗 |
[37:36] | Negative on foreign DNA. He must’ve washed Crawford’s clothes. | 外源DNA显示阴性 他一定洗了克劳福德的衣服 |
[37:39] | Then we’ll need a confession. | 那我们就需要他招供了 |
[37:41] | -Can you get one? -Did you do what I asked? | -你能做到吗 -你照我说的做了吗 |
[37:43] | -Yeah. -Then, maybe. | -是的 -那么也许吧 |
[37:48] | Emily Crawford was a very talented and gifted girl. | 艾米莉・克劳福德 是一个非常有天赋的天才女孩 |
[37:52] | Her brother Sam, a bright, energetic child. | 她哥哥山姆 是一个聪明且精力充沛的孩子 |
[37:57] | You watched them from the yard for days, maybe even weeks. | 你在院子里监视了他们几天 甚至几周 |
[38:01] | You learned everything about them. You studied their every move | 你了解了他们的一切 你研究了他们的一举一动 |
[38:05] | and then you wrote it all down. | 然后你全记下来了 |
[38:07] | May I have a glass of water? | 我可以要一杯水吗 |
[38:09] | -Something wrong? -No, I’m just thirsty. | -怎么了 -没有 我只是渴了 |
[38:14] | Water, please. | 请给他水 |
[38:17] | Could you remove my shackles? I’m clearly no threat to you. | 能解开我的手铐吗 我显然对你没有威胁 |
[38:20] | They stay on. | 不能 |
[38:26] | You chose families that reminded you of the one you lost. | 你选择的家庭 让你想起了你失去的家庭 |
[38:30] | You stalked them, you bound them, | 你跟踪他们 捆绑他们 |
[38:32] | you terrorised them, and then you killed them. | 恐吓他们 然后杀了他们 |
[38:34] | One by one. | 一个接一个 |
[38:37] | We have your journals, Karl. | 我们有你的日记 卡尔 |
[38:41] | It’s my job, | 这是我的工作 |
[38:44] | to write everything down, to get to know them. | 把一切都记下来 为了了解他们 |
[38:47] | I can’t help them solve their problems without knowing background. | 我不知道背景 就无法帮他们解决问题 |
[38:50] | I make home visits. | 我做家访 |
[38:53] | Sometimes without their knowledge, because people lie. | 有时在他们并不知道我去家访 因为他们会撒谎 |
[38:56] | You, of all people, should know that. | 你应该更清楚这一点 |
[39:06] | Eric Miller was an awful husband and father. | 埃里克・米勒 是一个糟糕的丈夫和父亲 |
[39:11] | Allison Crawford haemorrhaged money her husband didn’t have. | 爱丽森・克劳福德挥霍的钱 超出了她丈夫的收入 |
[39:14] | That can strain any marriage. | 这会让所有婚姻关系变得紧张 |
[39:22] | On the surface, this looks like “any family, USA”. | 从表面上看 这就是普通的美国家庭 |
[39:25] | Two-parent household, two kids, a boy and a girl. | 双亲家庭 两个孩子 一个男孩和一个女孩 |
[39:27] | But if you look a little closer, | 但如果再仔细看 |
[39:29] | you’ll see their body language tells a different story. | 会看到他们的肢体语言 反映出不同的信息 |
[39:31] | The woman and children are distant from the man. | 女人和孩子离男人很远 |
[39:34] | Their smiles are stiff, their eyes are frightened. | 他们笑容僵硬 眼神害怕 |
[39:37] | Every hair is in place, wearing their Sunday best. | 每一根头发都整齐干净 穿着他们最好的衣服 |
[39:41] | Their own private hell being memorialised on film. | 他们自己的地狱被照片记录下来 |
[39:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:56] | It isn’t right. | 这是不对的 |
[39:59] | What isn’t? | 什么不对 |
[40:01] | You’ve got the pictures mixed up! | 你把照片弄混了 |
[40:05] | The one in the middle, that is Sam Crawford’s. | 中间那个写着山姆・克劳福德的照片 |
[40:09] | It should be Ty Miller’s! | 应该是泰・米勒的 |
[40:14] | You need to swap them. You need to make it right. | 你得交换过来 得放对位置 |
[40:19] | This one here? | 这个? |
[40:22] | What the hell have I been trying to tell you? | 我不是告诉你了吗 |
[40:26] | You’re right. They’re switched. | 你说得对 是被调换了 |
[40:29] | That is Sam Crawford’s foot with the Miller family. | 那是山姆・克劳福德的脚 和米勒一家的放在了一起 |
[40:32] | But how did you know that, Karl? | 但你是怎么知道的 卡尔 |
[40:52] | And I watched them for a number of days. | 我监视了他们好几天 |
[40:56] | Always at night. | 总是在晚上 |
[40:59] | Saw how they lived, how they loved. | 看到他们如何生活 如何去爱 |
[41:03] | I would keep them apart until the last night, until the last supper. | 我会把他们分开 直到最后一晚 直到最后的晚餐 |
[41:10] | Then I would bring them, one by one, | 然后我会一个接一个地 |
[41:15] | down to the basement. | 把他们带到地下室 |
[41:18] | The youngest first, the father last. | 从最小的开始 最后是父亲 |
[41:23] | Why, Karl? | 为什么 卡尔 |
[41:27] | So he could see what happens to families | 这样他就能看到顶梁柱不够强大时 |
[41:32] | when the head of household isn’t strong. | 全家人会遭遇什么 |
[41:41] | Wives wither, children perish. | 妻子衰竭 孩子死亡 |
[41:50] | But me, I’m an excellent father. | 但我是个优秀的父亲 |