时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | -你想要的话我可以带一个给你 -不用了 | |
[00:11] | All right, Dad, I’m ready. Throw it to me, now! | 好的 爸爸 我准备好了 扔给我吧 |
[00:15] | Okay, now, pull it in and run it back. Let’s go! Come on! | 接住球跑过来 来吧 快点 |
[00:18] | I got you. | 我防住你了 |
[00:24] | On SWAT we broke shots down into three steps. | 在特警队里 我们把射击分解为三步 |
[00:26] | One: front sight, focus on the front sight, not on the target. | 第一 正视前方 看着准星而不是目标 |
[00:30] | Two: controlled trigger press. | 第二 扣扳机时注意控制 |
[00:31] | Three: follow through, after the shot you come right back to the target. | 第三 跟进 射击后马上看向目标 |
[00:34] | -Now, what did you do wrong? -I didn’t follow through. | -你做错了什么 -我没有跟进 |
[00:36] | Right. You came off the target to see where you hit. | 说得对 你没有看目标 而是去看你命中了哪里 |
[00:38] | Hotch, my firearms qualification is tomorrow morning. | 霍奇 我明天一早要去考持枪资格证 |
[00:40] | I barely passed my last one. | 我上一次过得很勉强 |
[00:44] | Front sight, trigger press, | 目视准星 扣动扳机 |
[00:49] | follow through. | 跟进目标 |
[00:51] | You do those three things, you’ll hit your target every time. | 只要做对这三件事 你就能百发百中 |
[01:07] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[01:13] | I’m not falling for it. | 我才不信呢 |
[01:24] | Come on, Pop. | 起来啊 爸 |
[01:27] | Stop playing. | 别开玩笑了 |
[01:40] | Oh, my God! Dad! Dad! Oh! | 我的天啊 爸 |
[01:54] | -Did Elle teach you that? -They’re going to take away my gun. | -这是艾尔教你的吗 -他们会把我的枪收走的 |
[01:57] | -Profilers aren’t required to carry. -Yeah, and yet you carry two of them. | -侧写师不需要带枪 -对 但你还是带了两把枪 |
[02:19] | When I joined the BAU, Gideon said to me, | 我加入行为分析小组的时候 吉迪恩对我说 |
[02:21] | “You don’t have to carry a gun to kill someone.” | “你不需要靠枪来杀死别人” |
[02:23] | -I don’t get it. -You will. | -我不明白 -你会明白的 |
[02:25] | Good luck tomorrow. | 祝你明天好运 |
[02:45] | 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[02:55] | Reid failed his qualification. | 瑞德没通过持枪资格考试 |
[02:57] | Well, he can re-test in two weeks. | 两周以后就能重考了 |
[02:58] | Yeah, but he’s going to be embarrassed about it, | 对 但他肯定觉得很不好意思 |
[03:00] | so let’s not mention it. | 所以我们就别提了 |
[03:02] | -Yeah, let’s not, huh? -Not a word. | -对 别说了 -一个字都不说 |
[03:14] | Hey. | 我说 |
[03:17] | We’re all here for you. I’m serious. | 我们都会帮你的 我是认真的 |
[03:22] | If you ever need anything, | 如果你有需要 |
[03:27] | just blow on that. | 就吹哨子 |
[03:31] | Hey. Franklin Park, Des Plaines. | 听着 在德斯普兰斯的弗兰克林公园 |
[03:33] | Yesterday afternoon. Three victims shot at distance. | 昨天下午有三名受害者遭到远程枪杀 |
[03:35] | It’s the third such shooting in two weeks. | 这是两周以来第三次出现这种枪击 |
[03:39] | -A sniper? -We don’t use that word. | -是狙击手吗 -我们不这么叫 |
[03:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:42] | The public perception is that the FBI | 大众认为联邦调查局 |
[03:44] | doesn’t have an exemplary record with snipers. | 不擅长追捕狙击手 |
[03:46] | Besides, a sniper is a professional marksman. These guys aren’t snipers. | 而且狙击手都是职业枪手 这些人不是狙击手 |
[03:50] | -What do we call them, then? -L.D.S.K. | -那我们应该叫他们什么 -LDSK |
[03:52] | Long distance serial killers. | 长距离连环杀手 |
[03:55] | How many of these guys have we caught using a profile? | 我们凭借侧写抓住过多少这种人 |
[03:58] | None. | 一个都没抓住 |
[04:36] | Two weeks. Three shooting incidents. Six victims. All shot in the abdomen. | 两周时间 三次枪击事件 六名受害者全部是腹部中弹 |
[04:40] | First and only fatality, | 第一位也是唯一的死者 |
[04:41] | Henry Sachs, married, father of three, shot in a shopping centre parking lot. | 亨利・萨克斯 已婚 有三个孩子 在商场停车场遭到枪击 |
[04:45] | Nine days later, Doug Miller and Kevin Parks | 九天后 道格・米勒和凯文・帕克斯 |
[04:47] | were playing basketball at a community centre. | 在社区中心打篮球的时候遭到枪击 |
[04:51] | Franklin Park. Four days later, Jerry Middleton, | 四天后 杰瑞・米德尔顿 凯特・穆雷和蒂姆・雷利 |
[04:53] | Kate Murray and Tim Reilly. | 在弗兰克林公园遭到枪击 |
[04:55] | The Des Plaines Police have found no link between any of the victims. | 德斯普兰斯警方没有找到 受害者之间有任何关联 |
[04:58] | -Ballistics? -He’s using frangible rounds | -子弹分析呢 -他用的是易碎弹 |
[05:00] | which fragment on impact, making ballistics comparisons impossible. | 命中时就会分裂 所以无法分析弹道 |
[05:03] | The good news is that all the park victims are going to make it. | 好消息是在公园中弹的受害者 都得以幸存 |
[05:05] | The bad news is that none of them saw anything. | 坏消息是他们什么都没看见 |
[05:08] | However, one of the patients does have an intact bullet lodged in his spine. | 但是其中一名伤者的脊柱里 卡住了一颗完整的子弹 |
[05:11] | Well, what’s the prognosis? | 预后如何 |
[05:12] | Well, there’s disagreement among surgical staff | 医生们对于他们是否能在 |
[05:14] | as to whether they can remove the slug without paralysing the patient. | 不致使病人瘫痪的情况下 取出子弹存在分歧 |
[05:18] | Well, without a useful witness or solid piece of forensic evidence… | 既没有有效目击者 也没有可靠的法医证据 |
[05:21] | The profile is all we’ll have. | 我们能利用的只有侧写了 |
[05:29] | Nietzsche wrote, | 尼采曾写道 |
[05:31] | “The irrationality of a thing is not an argument | “一件事的荒谬不能成为” |
[05:34] | “against its existence, rather, a condition of it.” | “驳斥它存在的论据 相反 这恰恰是它存在的条件” |
[05:38] | L.D.S.K.s are so rare we haven’t been able to build a standard profile. | 长距离连环杀手实在太少见了 我们还没有建立他们的标准侧写 |
[05:41] | Here’s what we do know: they’re always male, | 我们已知的信息是 他们总是男性 |
[05:43] | they frequently have law enforcement or military experience, | 往往拥有执法部门或者军队背景 |
[05:46] | and they always contact the police or the media. | 而且他们经常联系警方或者媒体 |
[05:48] | To take credit or relive the experience? | 为了邀功还是想重温犯罪经历? |
[05:51] | Both. All serial killers attempt to relive the ecstasy they get from their killings. | 都有 所有连环杀手都有 重温杀戮时的那种快感的倾向 |
[05:56] | Some use souvenirs taken from the victims, | 有些人用的是 从受害者那里得到的纪念品 |
[05:59] | and others return to the dump site to interact with the body. | 有些人会回到抛尸点和尸体互动 |
[06:04] | Both modes require contact with the victim. | 两种模式都需要与受害者接触 |
[06:06] | Contact which, by definition, long distance serial killers don’t have. | “接触”这个词的定义表明 长距离连环杀手做不到这一点 |
[06:09] | The Beltway Shooters left a tarot card at one of their crime scenes. | 华盛顿特区事件中的狙击手 在一个犯罪现场留下一张塔罗牌 |
[06:12] | Later they called a tip hotline which ultimately led to their capture. | 随后他们拨打了报警热线 最终导致他们被捕 |
[06:15] | But our UnSub hasn’t contacted anybody. | 但我们的不明嫌犯没有联系任何人 |
[06:17] | He will. | 他会的 |
[06:19] | Until he does, what do we have? | 在他那么做之前 我们有什么线索 |
[06:21] | Sometimes it’s not what the UnSub does that reveals the profile. | 有时候不明嫌犯的侧写 不是通过他做了什么得出的 |
[06:23] | Sometimes it is what they do not do. | 而是通过他没做什么 |
[06:26] | He doesn’t kill his victims. | 他没有杀害那些受害者 |
[06:28] | “Underkill” is a unique signature. | “伤而不杀”是一种独特的作案标志 |
[06:30] | Question is, does he shoot them in the stomach intentionally, | 问题是他是故意射中他们的腹部 |
[06:32] | just to wound them? | 就为了让他们受伤? |
[06:33] | Or is he just aiming at the biggest part of the target? | 还是他只是在瞄准 目标最明显的部位而已? |
[06:38] | Specifically, does the UnSub lack the skill to make the head shot, | 具体来说 不明嫌犯是无法命中头部 |
[06:41] | or simply the will to take it? | 还是不愿意这么做? |
[06:56] | Agent Hotchner? | 霍奇纳探员? |
[06:57] | Detective Calvin, this is Agent Morgan, Agent Reid. | 卡尔文警探 这是莫根探员 瑞德探员 |
[07:01] | Thanks for coming. Follow me. | 感谢你们前来 跟我来 |
[07:04] | The cones mark the places where the victims were. | 锥形筒标记的就是受害者当时的位置 |
[07:07] | So we know he fired from somewhere in this area. | 我们知道他是在这片区域开的枪 |
[07:13] | Close enough to hit all three victims, but far enough away not to be seen. | 距离要近到足以击中三名受害者 又要远到不被人看见 |
[07:18] | If he’s wounding his victims intentionally, | 他故意给受害者造成枪伤 |
[07:19] | we would classify him as a “sadistic killer.” | 我们会把他归类为“虐待型凶手” |
[07:23] | -That would help us? -Well, we know a lot about sadists. | -这能帮到我们吗 -我们很了解虐待狂 |
[07:26] | But most want to be close to their victims to watch them suffer. | 他们大多数人都想近距离观察 受害者遭受折磨的景象 |
[07:29] | A powerful scope would allow him to observe it from a safe distance. | 一个强大的望远镜 能让他以安全距离观察现场 |
[07:32] | Well, how do we determine if he’s a sadist? | 我们怎么知道他是不是虐待狂 |
[07:34] | We spend some time in his shoes, and we let him tell us. | 我们按照他的方式思考 行动 然后让他来告诉我们 |
[07:45] | Come on, Barry, you don’t know that! | 巴里 你不能这么说 |
[07:46] | Good morning, doctors. | 早上好 各位医生 |
[07:48] | Forgive us. We were just reviewing the cases at hand. | 抱歉 我们正在回顾手头的病例 |
[07:51] | This is Dr Neil Erstadt, Chief of Surgery, | 这是外科主任尼尔・厄斯塔特医生 |
[07:54] | and our trauma specialist, Dr Barry Landman. | 这是我们的创伤科专家 巴里・兰德曼医生 |
[07:57] | These are the FBI profilers, Agents Gideon, Jareau, Greenaway. | 这几位探员是联邦调查局的侧写师 吉迪恩 让热和格林纳威 |
[08:01] | -How do you do? -How are you? | -你们好 -你们好 |
[08:03] | You’ll forgive me. I don’t shake. My hands, you understand? | 抱歉 我不握手 因为我的手 明白吗 |
[08:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:08] | So as psychological profilers, what exactly are you looking for? | 作为心理侧写师 你们在寻找什么 |
[08:11] | How the victims were shot. | 受害者是如何被击中的 |
[08:13] | That could reveal the shooter’s signature behaviour. | 这将揭示枪手的作案标志 |
[08:16] | These separate wound channels “blossom” from the entrance wounds. | 这些独立的伤口通道 就像是从射入口开出的一朵花 |
[08:19] | You can see the trauma is extensive. | 你们能看出创伤非常严重 |
[08:21] | -You performed the surgeries? -On patient Miller. | -是你做的手术吗 -我为病人米勒做了手术 |
[08:24] | I consulted with Dr Landman on the others. | 其他人的情况我也问过兰德曼医生了 |
[08:26] | The intact slug lodged between the L4-L5 vertebrae. | 这个完整的弹头卡在L4和L5椎骨之间 |
[08:30] | Any attempt to remove it would likely leave the patient paralysed. | 取出弹头所做的任何尝试 都有可能令病人瘫痪 |
[08:32] | In your opinion. | 那只是你的看法 |
[08:34] | -In my opinion. -Disagree? | -我的看法? -你有不同意见? |
[08:37] | With the right surgeon, there is no risk. | 只要选对了外科医生就没有风险 |
[08:38] | There’s always risk. | 风险永远存在 |
[08:40] | What significance does the bullet have in building the profile? | 子弹对建立侧写有多重要 |
[08:43] | Well, even if we can’t get a ballistics match, | 即使无法对比弹道 |
[08:45] | we can get a rifle type, | 我们也能得知步枪的类型 |
[08:47] | and the specific type of rifle the suspect uses. | 以及嫌犯具体使用的是哪种步枪 |
[08:49] | That could be very significant to the profile. | 这对侧写可能会意义重大 |
[08:51] | You believe you can safely perform the surgery, Dr Landman? | 你认为你可以安全地进行手术吗 兰德曼医生 |
[08:54] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[09:01] | This handicapped spot couldn’t be further away | 这个残障人士停车位 |
[09:03] | from the entrance to the building. | 离这栋楼的大门实在是太远了 |
[09:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:07] | It also has line of sight to all three victims and the flagpole. | 而且这里的视野能看到 全部三名受害者和旗杆 |
[09:12] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[09:13] | At this range, the UnSub would have to factor in | 在这种距离 不明嫌犯需要 |
[09:15] | wind direction and speed as he shot. | 在射击时考虑风向和风速 |
[09:18] | To do this, he needed a spot with a wide field of fire, | 要做到这一点 他需要开阔的有效射程 |
[09:21] | where he could see the flag to judge | 这样他才能看见旗子 |
[09:23] | how the wind would affect each shot. | 以此判断风对射击的影响 |
[09:27] | He came here before the shooting, decided this was his spot, | 他在射击之前就来到这里 确定了射击位置 |
[09:32] | and ensured that it would be empty when he came back. | 并且确保在他返回时不会遇到其他人 |
[09:39] | My guess is he’s shooting from his car. | 我猜他是从车里射击的 |
[09:42] | Well, that would mean he wanted to get away from here quickly, | 这就意味着他想快速离开这里 |
[09:44] | that he didn’t stick around to watch his victims suffer. | 他并没有留在这里 观察受害者遭受折磨的景象 |
[09:46] | So he would not be a sadist. | 所以他并不是一个虐待狂 |
[09:48] | What would he be? | 那他是什么 |
[09:50] | A very smart, very resourceful, very paranoid sociopath. | 一个非常聪明 足智多谋 并且多疑的反社会者 |
[09:55] | If I’m the UnSub, why do I shoot my victims between 2:55 and 3:15? | 如果我是不明嫌犯 我为什么要在 2点55到3点15之间射击受害者 |
[10:00] | That’s when I’d do it. There are fewer cops on the street. | 我也会选这个时候 因为这是街上警察很少 |
[10:03] | -Why’s that? -Well, the police overlap shifts, | -为什么 -警察轮班的时间是有重合的 |
[10:05] | so there’s always someone minding the store. | 这是为了确保警局里一直有人留守 |
[10:08] | Second shift starts at 3:00, first shift walks at 3:30. | 第二班3点开始 第一班3点半走人 |
[10:10] | Wouldn’t there be twice as many cops on the street at that time? | 这样的话 那时的街上 岂不是有两倍的警力吗 |
[10:13] | In theory. | 理论上是这样 |
[10:14] | First half-hour of your shift, you’re in roll call, | 每一班的前半小时要点名 |
[10:16] | you’re not on the street. | 所以警察不在街上 |
[10:17] | And the last half-hour, you’re at the station, | 而每一班的最后半小时 警察要回到警局 |
[10:19] | you’re finishing reports, you’re booking prisoners. | 填写报告 收押犯人 |
[10:21] | So the 25 minutes around the first/second shift, | 所以第一班和第二班交接的25分钟 |
[10:23] | that’s a bad guy’s golden window. | 是坏人作案的黄金窗口 |
[10:25] | How many people outside law enforcement would know that? | 有多少执法部门之外的人 知道这一点 |
[10:30] | But the UnSub does, and you’ve already thought of this. | 但是不明嫌犯知道 而且你已经想过这一点了 |
[10:34] | I had considered it. | 我确实考虑过 |
[10:42] | Hope you find it useful. | 希望它对你们有帮助 |
[10:44] | Dr Landman? How is Mr Middleton? | 兰德曼医生 米德尔顿先生怎么样了 |
[10:47] | The patient will make a full recovery. As I told you he would. | 病人会完全康复 就像我和你说的那样 |
[10:55] | Radiology is set up to take photos and e-mail them out for consults. | 放射科已经准备好拍照 并发送邮件以进行分析 |
[10:59] | Call Hotch. We’re getting the bullet to Garcia. | 给霍奇打电话 我们要把子弹送到加西亚那里 |
[11:02] | Fill him in on the shift-change theory. | 再和他说一下关于警察换班的理论 |
[11:04] | One second. | 稍等 |
[11:07] | Yeah, Morgan. | 你好 我是莫根 |
[11:09] | -Isn’t this spooky? -Isn’t what spooky? | -这不诡异吗 -什么不诡异 |
[11:12] | That right now, you were thinking about me, | 此时此刻 你心里正在想我 |
[11:13] | and out of the blue, your phone rings. And it’s me. Huh? | 突然之间 你的手机就响了 而且就是我给你打的 |
[11:17] | How’s that for a spiritual connection? | 这种灵魂相通的感觉如何 |
[11:20] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[11:21] | Why do you hurt me? | 你为什么要伤害我 |
[11:23] | Garcia, please tell me you’ve nailed down a geographic profile on our guy. | 加西亚 请务必告诉我 你搞定了这个人的地理侧写 |
[11:26] | Okay, I’ll give you the good news first, | 我先告诉你好消息 |
[11:28] | which is not that good, but it’s better than the bad. | 也没那么好 只是比坏消息好一点 |
[11:30] | We think the shooter has intimate knowledge | 我们认为枪手熟知 |
[11:32] | of law enforcement procedures. | 执法部门的程序 |
[11:34] | Detective Calvin, how far out of your jurisdiction | 卡尔文警探 二号犯罪现场 |
[11:36] | -is crime scene number two? -About a sixth of a mile. Why? | -离你的辖区有多远 -大约250米 怎么了 |
[11:39] | If he knew how difficult it is for local police departments | 如果他知道当地警方 |
[11:41] | to interact with each other, | 相互沟通有多困难的话 |
[11:43] | he may have intentionally crossed jurisdiction lines. | 他可能故意跨过了辖区边界 |
[11:49] | Y’all are saying the shooter is a cop. | 你们的意思是枪手是个警察 |
[11:50] | We’re saying it’s a possibility. | 我们认为有这种可能性 |
[11:52] | He scouted and prepped each crime scene. | 他提前踩点和布置了每个犯罪现场 |
[11:53] | He chose an elevated position with excellent enfilade, | 他选择了较高的地势 拥有优异的纵向射程 |
[11:56] | and perfect field of fire. | 而且还有完美的有效射程 |
[11:57] | -That’s textbook military practice. -True. | -这是教科书般的军队做法 -的确 |
[11:59] | Yeah, but maybe he was in the Army. | 也许他是一名军人 |
[12:01] | He was probably a Marine, Ranger or other specialised unit. | 他有可能当过海军陆战队员 陆军游骑兵或是其他特种兵 |
[12:04] | Garcia says the bullet was a .223 fired from an M4 variant of the M16. | 加西亚说子弹是点223口径 枪支是M16突击步枪的变种M4卡宾枪 |
[12:08] | All the services use an M4. | 所有现役军人都使用M4卡宾枪 |
[12:10] | It’s got a shorter barrel than the M16. | 它的枪管比M16的短 |
[12:12] | It’s less accurate, and it’s a lot harder to fire, | 它的准度更低 射击难度更高 |
[12:14] | especially at these distances. | 尤其是这种长距离射击 |
[12:15] | This level of skill indicates specialised training. | 这种技巧代表他受过专业训练 |
[12:17] | If he has specialised training, he knows exactly what he’s doing. | 如果他受过专业训练 那么他做的一切都在掌握之中 |
[12:21] | -He intended to wound them. -The “underkill” is deliberate. | -他的目的就是让他们受伤 -故意伤而不杀 |
[12:23] | Everything he does is deliberate, | 他做的一切都是故意的 |
[12:25] | but it’s as if he needs to show us how smart he is. | 就像是他想要告诉我们他有多聪明 |
[12:27] | Well, since the crime scenes aren’t centred around one single location, | 由于犯罪现场 并没有集中在同一个位置 |
[12:30] | Garcia can’t get a geographic profile without additional data. | 如果没有更多数据 加西亚就无法建立一份地理侧写 |
[12:32] | -What kind of data? -More crime scenes. | -什么样的数据 -更多的犯罪现场 |
[12:35] | She’s going to get them. This guy’s got something to prove. | 她会得到的 因为此人很想证明自己 |
[12:45] | -How did it play out? -He’s been suspended. | -结果如何 -他被休学了 |
[12:47] | But my guess is that the school board is gonna go after him, | 但我猜校委会要继续调查他 |
[12:50] | and they’re gonna try to expel him. | 他们会想办法开除他 |
[12:57] | I don’t feel very good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[13:00] | -I’m gonna go to the ladies’ room, okay? -Okay. | -我要去趟卫生间 -好的 |
[13:06] | Honey, you have something on your dress. | 亲爱的 你的裙子脏了 |
[13:13] | Hey! What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[13:27] | Three more victims with non-fatal wounds | 又出现三名遭受非致命枪伤的受害者 |
[13:30] | and it’s only been 48 hours since the last shooting. | 距离上次枪击只过去了48小时 |
[13:33] | Media attention and the FBI presence | 媒体的关注和联邦调查局的现身 |
[13:35] | will only escalate his desire to shoot again. | 只会加剧他再次射击的欲望 |
[13:38] | -Meaning? -This is going to get much worse. | -什么意思 -情况会变得雪上加霜 |
[13:42] | Then we need to give the police a profile immediately. | 那我们就需要马上向警方发布侧写 |
[13:44] | -You ready? -State troopers. | -准备好了吗 -这些是州警 |
[13:46] | This is the second time he’s crossed jurisdictions. | 这是嫌犯第二次跨辖区作案了 |
[13:49] | Yeah, we’re ready. They’re not gonna like it. | 我们准备好了 他们不会喜欢的 |
[13:53] | This initial profile is not ready to be given to the media. | 这份初始侧写尚未准备好向媒体发布 |
[13:57] | Releasing this profile prematurely can get people killed. | 过早发布侧写可能会导致民众遇害 |
[14:05] | We’re looking for a 30 to 40-year-old male veteran | 我们要找的是一名年龄在 30到40岁之间的男性退伍军人 |
[14:08] | driving a car large enough to shoot from, | 他的车辆空间大到足以在其中射击 |
[14:10] | but not so large it was noticed. | 但又没有大到引起注意的程度 |
[14:12] | Like the Beltway Shooter, it’s probably a sedan, | 他有可能和华盛顿特区的枪手一样 开了一辆轿车 |
[14:14] | customised to conceal the shooter, his weapon and the sound of his shot. | 并且做过改装 能够隐藏枪手 枪械和开枪的声音 |
[14:20] | The UnSub suffers from both narcissistic | 不明嫌犯同时患有自恋型 |
[14:22] | and paranoid personality disorders. | 和偏执型人格障碍 |
[14:25] | He works out obsessively and is never without a weapon. | 他痴迷锻炼 并且枪不离身 |
[14:27] | He’s completely self-centred and cannot empathise with others. | 他完全以自我为中心 而且无法和他人产生同理心 |
[14:30] | Incapable of admitting fault, he blames his shortcomings on those around him. | 他不愿意承认错误 将自身的缺陷归咎于身边的人 |
[14:34] | He has no friends and his career history | 他没有朋友 而且职业生涯中 |
[14:36] | has been marked by frequent job changes. | 经常换工作 |
[14:39] | He’s drawn to high-stakes jobs by a need to prove his superiority | 他喜欢做很重要的工作 因为他认为世界低估了他 |
[14:42] | to a world he perceives has undervalued him. | 所以他需要向他人证明自己的优越性 |
[14:46] | And these shootings are the ultimate expression of that need. | 而这些枪击 就是他这种需求的最终表现形式 |
[14:50] | We believe he changes jurisdictions intentionally, | 我们认为他刻意更换了作案辖区 |
[14:53] | and strikes during the first/second shift change, | 并且在第一二班警察交接时出手 |
[14:55] | indicating an intimate knowledge of law enforcement. | 这表明他熟知执法部门的工作流程 |
[14:57] | You’re saying he’s one of us? | 你的意思是他是我们中的一员吗 |
[14:59] | We’re saying he once was, or is now, a police officer. | 我们的意思是他曾经 或者现在是一名警察 |
[15:03] | -Is he driving a white van, too? -Enough. | -他开的也是一辆白色面包车吗 -够了 |
[15:08] | That’ll be all for now. | 就到这里 |
[15:10] | We can talk in my office. | 我们可以去我办公室聊 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | Sergeant Weigart, we would like to re-enact the third shooting | 维格特警官 我们想重演一下 |
[15:22] | -during the shift change. -Why? | -换班时发生的第三次枪击 -为什么 |
[15:24] | Well, to better understand his MO. | 为了更好地了解嫌犯的犯罪手法 |
[15:26] | How does he get there, how does he leave, | 他是怎么来的 怎么离开的 |
[15:27] | what’s the traffic like. | 当时的交通如何 |
[15:29] | It could help us with witnesses. | 这可以帮助我们向目击者取证 |
[15:30] | Maybe the victims or bystanders saw something but don’t realise | 受害者或者路人可能看到了什么 |
[15:33] | the significance of what they saw. | 但不知道他们看到的东西有什么意义 |
[15:36] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好 那就重演吧 |
[15:43] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[15:44] | Look at me, without a gun on my belt, I look like a teacher’s assistant. | 看看我 我的腰带上没有佩枪 我看起来就像个助教一样 |
[15:48] | You’re not worried about how you look. | 你不应该担心你的外貌 |
[15:50] | Hotch told me that when he came to the BAU, | 霍奇告诉我 他加入行为分析小组的时候 |
[15:52] | you told him he didn’t need a gun to kill somebody. | 你告诉他不需要用枪杀死别人 |
[15:55] | Well, the only truly effective weapon we have | 我们唯一真正有效的武器 |
[15:56] | is our ability to do the one thing they can’t. | 就是我们有能力做到他们做不到的事 |
[15:59] | -Which is what? -Empathise. | -你指的是什么 -同理心 |
[16:01] | They dehumanise their victims. We humanise the killers. | 他们不把受害者当人 而我们把杀人犯当人 |
[16:05] | You’re just saying that to convince me I don’t need to carry a gun. | 你这么说只是想说服我不需要带枪 |
[16:07] | I don’t care you carry a gun or not. | 我不关心你带不带枪 |
[16:10] | Deadliest weapon we have is a thorough and accurate profile. | 我们最致命的武器 是一份完整而准确的侧写 |
[16:13] | Of course you believe that. | 你当然这么认为了 |
[16:14] | Footpath Killer, he had a shotgun to the back of my head. | 小径杀手当时拿着一把猎枪 对准了我的后脑勺 |
[16:16] | I’m here, he’s not. | 而我还活着 他却被抓了 |
[16:25] | Elle, Jerry Middleton was facing a little further south. | 艾尔 杰瑞・米德尔顿当时的朝向 还要再往南一点 |
[16:28] | Can you give us that? | 你能调整一下画面吗 |
[16:30] | -How’s that? -Perfect. Hold your camera right there. | -这样如何 -完美 把摄像头定格在那里 |
[16:38] | It doesn’t look like Jerry Middleton had a clear view | 杰瑞・米德尔顿被击中时 |
[16:40] | of the sniper’s vehicle when he was shot. | 好像并不能看清楚枪手的车 |
[16:42] | The tree branches are in the way. | 他的视线被树枝挡住 |
[16:50] | I do have a clear view of the vehicle from here. | 我这里能清楚看见车辆 |
[16:53] | Tim Reilly would have seen it if he’d looked down from the kite. | 如果蒂姆・雷利顺着风筝的方向 往下看的话就能看见 |
[16:56] | Good, have the UnSub pop the trunk, see if Reid can see it. | 好的 让不明嫌犯把后备箱打开 看看瑞德能不能看见 |
[17:02] | No, sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我看不见 |
[17:04] | Nothing from position one. | 从一号位置什么也看不见 |
[17:06] | Okay, everybody, move to position two. | 大家注意 移动到二号位置 |
[17:09] | And now, we go to John Jenkins, reporting live from Franklin Park, | 现在 我们把画面交给约翰・詹金斯 他正从弗兰克林公园发回现场报道 |
[17:13] | with breaking news on the sniper investigation. | 他将带来狙击手调查的重大新闻 |
[17:16] | Through anonymous sources… | 有匿名人士透露 |
[17:17] | You gotta see this. | 你必须看一下这个 |
[17:18] | …we have learnt that the FBI profilers have told | 联邦调查局的侧写师 |
[17:20] | the police task force that the sniper is in fact | 告诉警方这名狙击手 |
[17:22] | a member of the Des Plaines Police Department. | 是德斯普兰斯警局的一员 |
[17:25] | Who could have leaked this? | 谁能泄露这消息 |
[17:27] | The only people who had the profile were your people, | 只有你们的人有这份侧写 |
[17:29] | and the profile implicates them. | 而侧写表明凶手就在他们之中 |
[17:31] | Why would a cop leak sensitive information | 为什么会有警察泄露这种敏感消息 |
[17:33] | that would not only implicate one of his own, | 这不仅表示凶手就在他们之中 |
[17:35] | but make every citizen in the county afraid to get pulled over? | 还会让民众害怕被警察拦车检查 |
[17:37] | Well, what does he get out of it? | 他能得到什么好处 |
[17:40] | Contact with the media. | 与媒体的联系 |
[17:42] | What? | 什么 |
[17:44] | The cop who leaked this story is a good suspect. | 泄露这则消息的警察嫌疑很大 |
[17:46] | Contacting the media could have been his sick way of keeping this alive. | 联系媒体可能是 他让事件保持热度的一种病态方式 |
[17:52] | Vic, why don’t you go ahead and call the station | 维克 打电话给总台 |
[17:54] | and find out what they’ve got in mind for one of the later shows… | 看看他们对晚间节目有什么想法 |
[17:57] | Mr Jenkins, I’m Special Agent Jennifer Jareau with the FBI. | 詹金斯先生 我是联邦调查局的 特别探员珍妮弗・让热 |
[17:59] | -We need you to identify your source. -No way, I know my rights. | -我们需要你告知你的信源 -不可能 我了解我的权力 |
[18:03] | Hey, hey! Shoot the… Vic, shoot this! Get this all on tape. | 维克 把这一段拍下来 |
[18:06] | You should know the FBI considers these shootings an act of terrorism. | 请你知悉 联邦调查局认为 这些枪击事件属于恐怖袭击 |
[18:09] | Under the Patriot Act we can detain you as long as we need to. | 根据《爱国者法案》 我们想拘留你多久都可以 |
[18:13] | All I know is his cell number. | 我只知道他的手机号码 |
[18:18] | We have a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[18:20] | Rainmaker. How wet do you want it? | 我是祈雨法师 你想要下多大的雨 |
[18:22] | It’s Hotch. I have a cell phone number, and I need the name on the account. | 我是霍奇 我拿到一个手机号码 我需要知道机主姓名 |
[18:25] | If you call the cell I can throw in the real time location, no charge. | 如果你现在给他打电话 我可以免费告诉你他的实时位置 |
[18:27] | -Are you ready? -I was born ready. | -准备好了吗 -时刻准备着 |
[18:37] | Shouldn’t you pull your people out of the park? | 你不应该让你的人离开公园吗 |
[18:39] | If we do, and the shooter is here, he’ll sense something is wrong. | 如果这样做了 而枪手就在这里 他就会感到不对 |
[18:43] | He could start shooting. | 他可能会开枪 |
[18:45] | That cell is part of a batch purchased by the Des Plaines Police Department. | 这个号码是德斯普兰斯警局 购买的一批号码中的一个 |
[18:49] | I need a name, Garcia. | 我需要名字 加西亚 |
[18:50] | It’s gonna take a second. I have to pull it from their system. | 等我一会儿 我要从他们的系统里找 |
[18:53] | Then give me the location. | 那就给我他的位置 |
[18:58] | Franklin Park, Des Plaines. | 德斯普兰斯 弗兰克林公园 |
[18:59] | He’s here. | 他就在这里 |
[19:05] | The name, Garcia. | 名字 加西亚 |
[19:07] | -McCarty, Scott. -Scott McCarty. | -麦卡蒂 斯科特 -斯科特・麦卡蒂 |
[19:13] | -McCarty is the UnSub. -Yeah, where is he? | -麦卡蒂是不明嫌犯 -对 他在哪 |
[19:16] | McCarty is playing the UnSub. | 麦卡蒂在扮演不明嫌犯 |
[19:33] | 呼入 未知号码 | |
[19:50] | -We need to talk to Scott McCarty. -He’s the leak. | -我们需要找到斯科特・麦卡蒂 -就是他泄露了消息 |
[19:54] | McCarty. Why am I not surprised? | 麦卡蒂 我真是一点也不惊讶 |
[19:56] | I need SWAT in the lot ASAP. | 我需要特警队立即前往停车场 |
[19:58] | -It’s McCarty. We need to come heavy. -Copy that. | -是麦卡蒂 我们要全副武装 -收到 |
[20:00] | We didn’t say he was the shooter. | 我们没说他是枪手 |
[20:01] | You could just call him on the radio and tell him to come to us. | 你可以直接用无线电联系他 让他来找我们 |
[20:05] | Best case, he leaked the story. | 最好的情况是他泄露了消息 |
[20:07] | Worst case, I’m not about to let him take down any of my men. | 如果是最坏的情况 我可不会让他伤害我的人 |
[20:10] | We come heavy and we take him clean. | 我们全副武装 干净利落地拿下他 |
[20:37] | This is McCarty, what’s going on? | 我是麦卡蒂 发生什么事了 |
[21:02] | -Reid! Reid, get down. -What? | -瑞德 趴下 -什么 |
[21:09] | Toss your rifle and your side arm out of the vehicle and show us your hands! | 把你的步枪和手枪从车里扔出来 举起手来 让我们看到 |
[21:14] | -I don’t understand. -We know what you did, Scotty. | -我不明白 -你知道你做了什么 斯科特 |
[21:16] | -Look, I can explain. -Don’t make me give the order! | -听着 我可以解释 -别让我下命令 |
[21:19] | Okay, all right, all right! | 好吧 |
[21:24] | Now open the trunk lid slowly. | 慢慢打开后备箱 |
[21:34] | Come on. That’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[21:39] | Everything is secure. | 一切安全 |
[21:41] | Put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[21:45] | -Got it. -Yes, sir. | -铐住他了 -是 长官 |
[21:47] | Okay, get him up, get him up. | 让他站起来 |
[21:56] | -Shot fired! -Get down! | -有枪击 -趴下 |
[21:58] | Go! Gun! | 快走 有枪击 |
[21:59] | Shots fired! Shots fired! Get down! | 有枪击 趴下 |
[22:15] | How did McCarty end up playing the UnSub? | 为什么会让麦卡蒂来扮演不明嫌犯 |
[22:18] | Weigart punished McCarty for mouthing off during the profile briefing | 麦卡蒂在发布侧写时大放厥词 |
[22:22] | by making him the UnSub and sticking him in the trunk | 所以维格特决定惩罚他 让他在后备箱里 |
[22:25] | of the car all afternoon. | 待一下午 |
[22:26] | Wait, then how did the UnSub find out about the re-enactment? | 等等 那不明嫌犯是怎么得知 我们要重演枪击的 |
[22:29] | Look, come on, cops talk. Pissed-off cops talk loud. | 听着 警察是会说话的 生气的警察更是大嘴巴 |
[22:33] | At home, at the bars, at gyms, and to anyone who’ll listen. | 在家里 酒吧 健身房 而且是跟任何愿意听的人说 |
[22:35] | What do we know? | 我们都知道些什么 |
[22:37] | Our UnSub went from wounding civilians to executing a police officer. | 不明嫌犯从伤害平民变成杀害警察 |
[22:42] | So, he’s escalated. | 所以他的行为升级了 |
[22:45] | He’s not staying on script. | 他没按照剧本来 |
[22:47] | Sometimes it’s what they don’t do. | 有时候要看他们没有做什么 |
[22:50] | He did not pick McCarty at random. | 他不是随机选择的麦卡蒂 |
[22:52] | -He didn’t take the gut shot. -Why? | -他没有打中他的腹部 -为什么 |
[22:58] | Wants to send a message. | 他想传达一条信息 |
[22:59] | “Nobody takes credit for my work.” | “没人能抢走我的功劳” |
[23:02] | Yes, sir, his ego won’t allow it. He feels underappreciated. | 是的 傲慢让他无法容忍此事 他认为自己遭到轻视 |
[23:04] | Okay. But we still don’t know why he wounds them. | 但我们还是不知道 他为什么只是射伤他们 |
[23:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:08] | We know if a killer has no contact with his victims, | 我们知道如果凶手没有联系受害者 |
[23:11] | he will contact the media. | 那他就会联系媒体 |
[23:12] | But he hasn’t contacted the media. | 但他没有联系媒体 |
[23:14] | -He has contact with his victims. -And there’s only one way. | -他联系了那些受害者 -而且只有一种方式 |
[23:18] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:20] | Garcia nailed down the geographic profile. | 加西亚搞定了地理侧写 |
[23:22] | The crime scenes are centred on two separate locations. | 犯罪现场集中在两个不同的位置 |
[23:25] | The hospitals. | 医院 |
[23:33] | -I believe it’s a case of “hero homicide.” -What’s that? | -我认为这属于“英雄谋杀” -那是什么 |
[23:36] | The best-known case was hospital nurse Richard Angelo. | 最知名案例是护工理查德・安吉洛 |
[23:39] | He would inject toxins into his victims, then wait for them to crash | 他会把毒素注射到受害者体内 等着他们身体承受不住 |
[23:42] | so that he could run to the rescue and save them. | 这样他就能前去救助他们 |
[23:44] | He killed 25 people, and that’s just that we know of. | 他杀害了25人 而且这还只是我们已知的人数 |
[23:47] | If he attacked them to save them, why did he kill 25 people? | 如果他伤害他们只是为了救他们 那为什么要杀害25人 |
[23:50] | Wasn’t very good at it. | 他的技术不是很好 |
[23:51] | Yeah, and hospitals don’t keep records of people who “almost” died. | 对 而且医院也不会记录 有多少人“差点”死亡 |
[23:54] | So, what’s the profile of one of these guys? | 那这些人的侧写是怎样的 |
[23:56] | Arrogant. Conceited. | 傲慢 自负 |
[23:59] | Feel superior to everyone around them. | 认为自己优于身边所有人 |
[24:02] | You’ve just described every surgeon I’ve ever met. | 我见过的每个外科医生 都符合你刚才描述 |
[24:07] | You’ll forgive me. I don’t shake. My hands, you understand? | 抱歉 我不握手 因为我的手 明白吗 |
[24:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:14] | Landman. | 兰德曼 |
[24:19] | Let’s start with Landman. | 我们从兰德曼开始查 |
[24:39] | Call Weigart. Tell him we need a discrete perimeter around this block. | 给维格特打电话 告诉他我们要在 这条街周围小心布置一条警戒线 |
[24:43] | I’m gonna go check out Landman’s car. | 我去看看兰德曼的车 |
[24:53] | Okay, courtesy of Garcia. | 加西亚发来了报告 |
[24:56] | Landman was Army. Started out in MP school. | 兰德曼曾经参军 毕业于军方的警察学校 |
[24:59] | -Well, there’s your law enforcement. -He was smart. | -所以他很了解执法部门的流程 -他很聪明 |
[25:02] | Got a degree on Uncle Sam | 拿到了军校的毕业证书 |
[25:03] | and ended up a doctor with Special Forces. | 成为了特种部队的一名医生 |
[25:06] | And bounced around from hospital to hospital since his discharge in 2001. | 2001年退役后辗转于多家医院供职 |
[25:11] | Has Dr Landman been under any unusual strain? | 兰德曼医生有什么不同寻常的压力吗 |
[25:15] | Has he had a reprimand? | 他最近被斥责了吗 |
[25:17] | Has he had any kind of major blow to his ego? | 他的自尊心有没有遭受重创 |
[25:21] | Last month he was passed over for Chief of Surgery. | 上个月他没能竞聘上外科主任 |
[25:25] | Let’s get a warrant for his house. Let’s see if we find the weapon. | 申请一张对他家的搜查令 看看有没有武器 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:30] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[25:33] | You can tell me where he is right now. | 你可以告诉我他现在在哪 |
[25:36] | One-six-one, Nurse… | 161 护士… |
[25:40] | -Where’s Marston? -She’s not coming. | -马斯顿呢 -她不来了 |
[25:43] | Look, I’m very busy right now. | 听着 我现在很忙 |
[25:44] | Perhaps you could make an appointment. | 也许你应该提前预约 |
[25:46] | -Busy with what? -Things. | -忙什么 -有事 |
[25:50] | What kind of things? | 什么事 |
[25:54] | Doctor to coronary care… Doctor to coronary care… | 请医生到冠心病护理区 |
[25:59] | -You’re considering me a suspect? -Yes. | -你们把我看作嫌犯了? -是的 |
[26:04] | Well, that’s disconcerting. I heard what happened to your last suspect. | 真是令人不安 我听说你们上个嫌犯的遭遇了 |
[26:07] | -Do you want to know why? -Collective incompetence? | -你想知道为什么吗 -集体无能? |
[26:10] | Have you ever heard of “hero homicide”? | 你听说过“英雄谋杀”吗 |
[26:12] | Would I be less suspicious if I let my patients die? | 如果我让病人死去 会降低我的嫌疑吗 |
[26:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[26:17] | Imaging centre, pick up line 5115. | 影像中心 接5115线 |
[26:21] | You get anything from his car? | 你在他车上找到什么了吗 |
[26:23] | -It’s a red two-seat Maserati. -Of course. | -他开一辆红色的两座玛莎拉蒂 -当然了 |
[26:26] | If he’s the shooter, he has another vehicle. | 如果他是枪手 那他就还有一辆车 |
[26:28] | This type of killer seeks the power over life and death. | 这种凶手想要掌握生杀大权 |
[26:30] | He covets the power of God. Do you know anyone like that? | 他觊觎上帝的力量 你认识这种人吗 |
[26:33] | I want you to understand something. | 我希望你明白一件事 |
[26:35] | When my patients are in the operating room, | 当我的病人躺在手术室里时 |
[26:36] | they need God, and that is exactly what I give them. | 他们需要上帝 而这正是我给予他们的 |
[26:40] | When someone’s holding your beating heart in their hands, | 如果需要让谁把你跳动的心脏 握在手中 |
[26:42] | who do you want holding it? Me? Or God? | 你希望这个人是谁 是我? 还是上帝? |
[26:46] | -Where were you today at 3:00? -I was in my office. | -你今天3点的时候在哪 -在我办公室里 |
[26:49] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[26:51] | I was in my office with Dr Hannah Pate. | 我和汉娜・佩特医生一起 在我的办公室 |
[26:54] | I’m not the only one who thinks I’m a god. | 我不是唯一一个认为我是上帝的人 |
[26:57] | She’s in the ER right now. Go on. Ask her. | 她现在正在急救室 去吧 问问她 |
[27:05] | Reid, let’s take a walk down to the ER. | 瑞德 我们去一趟急救室 |
[27:10] | My guess is, Dr Pate is going to corroborate Landman’s alibi. | 我猜佩特医生会证实 兰德曼的不在场证明 |
[27:12] | You don’t think Landman’s the shooter? | 你认为兰德曼不是枪手吗 |
[27:14] | Richard Angelo wanted to be a hero | 理查德・安吉洛想要成为英雄 |
[27:15] | because in his everyday life he was nobody. | 因为他在日常生活中是个无名小卒 |
[27:17] | Landman is a surgeon. He has power and recognition. | 兰德曼是外科医生 他有权力 也受到他人认同 |
[27:19] | Yeah, but you know, surgeons are a different breed. | 对 但你要知道 外科医生是另外一种人 |
[27:21] | They’re the stars in their field and Landman is definitely not one of them. | 他们都是自己领域中的明星 而兰德曼显然不在此列 |
[27:24] | Gurneys needed at the west entrance… | 西侧入口需要轮床 |
[27:27] | Excuse me. I’d like to speak with Dr Pate. | 打扰了 我想联系佩特医生 |
[27:31] | Yes, sir, I’ll go find her for you. | 是 长官 我去帮你找她 |
[27:34] | The motivations for “hero homicide” are excitement, power and respect. | “英雄谋杀”的动机 是刺激 权力和尊重 |
[27:37] | And even though Landman’s not a star, he still gets respect. | 虽然兰德曼不是明星 但他仍然受到尊重 |
[27:40] | Racing against the clock to save someone’s life is exciting. | 和时间赛跑 救死扶伤足够刺激 |
[27:42] | Maybe it’s not exciting enough, that’s… | 也许还不够刺激 |
[27:44] | That’s why he shoots three people at a time. | 所以他才要一次打伤三人 |
[27:46] | But he can only operate on one at a time. | 而他只能为一个人做手术 |
[27:47] | It wouldn’t be any more exciting. | 这不会产生更多的刺激感 |
[27:49] | Trauma team to ICU west… Trauma team to ICU west. | 创伤团队请到西侧重症监护室 |
[27:59] | At least not for Landman. And not in the OR. | 至少对手术室里的 兰德曼来说并非如此 |
[28:05] | Policemen and ER personnel are on the exact same 24-hour shift schedule. | 警察和急救室医务人员 每天轮班的时间相同 |
[28:08] | The UnSub wasn’t shooting at shift change | 不明嫌犯并不是因为街上的警察更少 |
[28:10] | because there are fewer cops on the street. | 而选择在换班时行事 |
[28:12] | He works the second shift in the emergency room! | 他是急救室的第二班医务人员 |
[28:14] | Contact with the victims. | 这样就能接触受害者 |
[28:20] | Sir, you can’t use a cell phone in the hospital. | 先生 医院里不能使用手机 |
[28:28] | Excuse me for a minute, please. | 打扰一下 |
[28:33] | We’re FBI agents, and we believe | 我们是联邦调查局的探员 |
[28:35] | that one of your staff members might be the sniper. | 我们认为你们的一名医务人员 就是狙击手 |
[28:37] | Now the man that we’re looking for works second shift | 我们要找的人每天轮第二班 |
[28:40] | and he would have transferred from Arlington in the past two weeks. | 他可能是前两周从阿灵顿医院调来的 |
[28:43] | We haven’t hired any new personnel in two months. | 我们已经有两个月没有招聘新人了 |
[28:45] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[28:52] | He has the worst narcissistic personality disorder I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的自恋型人格障碍 最严重的人 |
[28:57] | But he’s not our guy. | 但他不是我们要找的人 |
[29:00] | Subunit 12, we’re with the hospital designated security. | 12号分队 我们和医院的 专职保安在一起 |
[29:04] | That’s it, let’s go ahead and go in for the… | 就是这样 我们这就去 |
[29:31] | -Look, I’ve got patients who need me… -He’s in his thirties. | -听着 还有病人需要我 -他今年30多岁 |
[29:34] | He’s vain, rude, arrogant, he works out, he shows up to work late, | 他爱慕虚荣 不讲礼貌 傲慢 喜欢锻炼 经常迟到 |
[29:38] | he blames others for his mistakes, | 他将自己的错误归咎于他人 |
[29:39] | doesn’t take responsibility for his behaviour, | 不为自己的行为承担责任 |
[29:41] | all of his co-workers detest him… | 所有同事都很讨厌他 |
[29:42] | Oh, my God. It’s Phillip Dowd. | 天啊 是菲利普・多德 |
[29:46] | -He’s… He picks up shifts at Arlington. -Is he here today? | -他会去阿灵顿医院值班 -他今天在这里吗 |
[29:51] | -Oh, my God. -Okay… | -天啊 -听着 |
[29:53] | Okay. Your patients need you calm. | 听着 你的病人需要你冷静下来 |
[29:55] | Tell me, is Dowd working today? | 告诉我 多德今天来上班了吗 |
[30:00] | Do you see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[30:06] | Go tell Gideon. | 去告诉吉迪恩 |
[30:08] | Reid. Easy. | 瑞德 别慌 |
[30:26] | Nobody moves, and nobody dies! | 不想死就都别动 |
[30:35] | Better be a head shot. | 你最好把我一枪爆头 |
[30:39] | I got this on full auto. Anything less, I go down squeezing the trigger. | 我设置了全自动模式 如果没打中头 我倒地时就会扣动扳机 |
[30:59] | Get up! Get over here! Double time, let’s go! | 站起来 过去 跑起来 快走 |
[31:08] | You, take your partner’s gun, put it on the counter. | 你 把你搭档的枪放在台子上 |
[31:11] | He’s not armed. | 他没带枪 |
[31:14] | See for yourself. | 你可以自己看 |
[31:18] | Hands on your heads. | 双手抱头 |
[31:31] | Get up, Keith. | 站起来 基思 |
[31:35] | Put those on them. | 把这个给他们带上 |
[31:42] | Now put them on yourself. | 再给你自己带上 |
[31:44] | Now, step back. Back up. Back up. Back up. | 现在往后退 退后 |
[31:51] | Get down on the ground. | 坐在地上 |
[31:54] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:57] | Now what kind of an FBI agent doesn’t carry a gun? | 什么样的联邦调查局探员连枪都不带 |
[32:00] | -I’m a profiler. -Profiler? | -我是一名侧写师 -侧写师? |
[32:04] | -They sent you to figure me out? -We did. | -他们让你们来研究我? -我们做到了 |
[32:06] | -That’s how we found… -Shut up, Reid. | -我们就是这样才找到… -闭嘴 瑞德 |
[32:09] | No, don’t shut up. | 不 别闭嘴 |
[32:11] | Tell me what you think you know about me. | 告诉我你觉得你都了解我些什么 |
[32:15] | Go ahead, genius. Tell him. Tell him. | 说吧 天才 告诉他 |
[32:19] | But remember, get it wrong and he’s going to kill you. | 但是记住 说错了 他就会杀了你 |
[32:26] | Okay, you’re the boss, you tell me. | 你才是老大 你告诉我 |
[32:30] | Who am I? What’s my plan? | 我是谁 我的计划是什么 |
[32:33] | We know you shot 11 people in broad daylight and left us nothing. | 我们知道你在光天化日之下 打伤11个人 并且没有留下证据 |
[32:36] | You executed a cop in front of the FBI and got away clean. | 你当着联邦调查局的面射杀了 一名警察 还能全身而退 |
[32:39] | And I know your plan is to go down in a hail of bullets. | 我知道你的计划是在弹雨中光荣牺牲 |
[32:42] | What else do you know? | 你还知道什么 |
[32:52] | He joined the Army at 18. Went to Ranger school. | 他18岁参军 进入了游骑兵学校 |
[32:55] | Did six years before being dishonourably discharged | 在那里待了六年 于1995年 |
[32:57] | in ’95 for conduct unbecoming. | 因为行为不端被开除军籍 |
[32:59] | Obviously lied about it and joined the Arlington PD. | 他靠撒谎加入了阿灵顿警局 |
[33:02] | -You were right. He was a cop. -For nine months. | -你说对了 他当过警察 -当了九个月 |
[33:04] | When they found out he lied about the discharge, they kicked him out. | 他们发现他没有据实说出 开除军籍一事之后就解雇了他 |
[33:07] | Soon thereafter, Dowd got his nursing licence. | 不久之后 多德取得了护工执照 |
[33:11] | He’s been bouncing from hospital to hospital ever since. | 从那以后就辗转于多家医院供职 |
[33:14] | I know you’re the smartest guy in every room you’ve ever been in, | 我知道你从来都是 房间里最聪明的那个人 |
[33:17] | and no one’s ever known it. | 而且大家都不知道这一点 |
[33:18] | People feel threatened by you and try to sabotage you every chance they get. | 人们因为有你而感受到威胁 所以一有机会就对你百般阻挠 |
[33:21] | You’re not a bad person. | 你不是坏人 |
[33:23] | You helped save all of your victims afterwards. | 你事后救助了所有受害者 |
[33:25] | First guy wasn’t your fault. | 第一名受害者身亡不是你的错 |
[33:26] | If the EMTs had been there on time, he would’ve lived. | 如果急救人员早点赶到的话 他就能活下来 |
[33:29] | Took those guys 13 minutes. Thirteen! | 他们花了13分钟才到 13分钟 |
[33:34] | -You want to barricade the door. -What? | -你应该把门堵上 -什么 |
[33:36] | Have me and the kid do it. | 让我和这个小孩来做 |
[33:37] | Let them see you that you’ve got two FBI agents in here doing your bidding. | 让他们看见你让两名 联邦调查局的探员帮你做事 |
[33:40] | Yeah, right. Let you give them a signal? | 好让你给他们发信号吗 |
[33:42] | What signal? They knew you were in here. | 什么信号 他们已经知道你在这里了 |
[33:43] | They knew you were armed. What can I tell them? | 他们知道你携带了枪支 我能和他们说什么 |
[33:47] | What is this? Some sort of profiler trick? | 你在干什么 这是侧写师的某种把戏吗 |
[33:50] | New negotiation tactic? | 新型谈判策略? |
[33:56] | Yeah, the barricade’s a good idea, though. | 不过把门堵上倒是个好主意 |
[34:00] | -Now why would you want to help me? -I don’t. | -你为什么想帮我 -我不想 |
[34:06] | You said they knew I was in here. | 你说他们已经知道我在这里了 |
[34:12] | -I said, “They know you’re in here.” -No. | -我说的是“他们知道你在这里” -不对 |
[34:15] | -That’s not what you said. -Why does it matter? | -你不是这么说的 -这有什么关系 |
[34:17] | It matters because your partner wants to help me | 有关系 因为你搭档想帮我 |
[34:20] | even though he doesn’t know it. | 虽然他自己并不知道 |
[34:23] | Go ahead, Boss Man. Tell him why. | 说吧 老大 告诉他为什么 |
[34:26] | If you lie or leave anything out, pop. | 如果你撒谎或者说得不全面 就是一枪 |
[34:32] | They knew he was in here. | 他们已经知道他在这里了 |
[34:33] | They knew he was armed and dangerous. | 他们知道他身上有枪 而且很危险 |
[34:34] | And they knew that he was gonna fight to the last round. | 而且他们知道 他会战斗到最后一颗子弹 |
[34:37] | And they sent me in here with an unarmed kid | 但他们还是派我带了一个 手无缚鸡之力 |
[34:39] | who can’t shoot his way out of a wet paper bag. | 也没有武器的小孩过来 |
[34:43] | They set you up. | 他们给你下了个圈套 |
[34:45] | Exactly, and they’re probably laughing about it right now. | 没错 他们现在可能正在笑话我 |
[34:48] | And that’s why you want to help me. | 所以你才想帮我 |
[34:50] | I wouldn’t say I want to help you. | 我不会说我想帮你 |
[34:52] | But when they come in here to get revenge for the cop you killed, | 但当他们进来 为你杀死的警察复仇的时候 |
[34:54] | you’re gonna go down fighting. | 你会在战斗中倒下 |
[34:55] | And in the crossfire, a lot of us are going to die. | 交火会让这里的很多人丧命 |
[34:58] | They sent me in here, I figure why make it easy for them? | 既然他们派我过来 那我为什么要让他们这么轻松 |
[35:05] | Can I talk to you for a moment? | 我能和你说句话吗 |
[35:16] | Please don’t send your men in yet. | 请你先不要派你的人进去 |
[35:18] | You have to consider the possibility that your men are dead, | 你必须考虑你的人已经丧命的可能性 |
[35:21] | or at least disarmed. | 或者至少被解除了武装 |
[35:22] | Agent Hotchner is a very experienced profiler. | 霍奇纳是一名经验丰富的侧写师 |
[35:26] | He’s gonna do whatever he has to do to get Dowd to like, trust, respect him. | 他一定会尽他所能 让多德喜欢并且信任和尊重他 |
[35:30] | And… And once he does, he will get Dowd to end this peacefully. | 一旦他做到了 他就会让多德以和平方式解决问题 |
[35:35] | I… I just ask you to give him time. | 我只是在请求你给他一些时间 |
[35:38] | Dowd has already shot 10 people. He killed a cop! | 多德已经打伤十人 他杀了一名警察 |
[35:42] | The cop is dead. | 那名警察已经死了 |
[35:43] | This man is a violent, deranged paranoid. It’s a game. | 这个人是个暴力癫狂的偏执狂 这只是一场游戏 |
[35:49] | He’s… He’s gonna do whatever he has to. | 他会按照自己的办法行事 |
[35:51] | You send your men in, they’re just gonna become villains | 如果你派人进去 他们只会成为 |
[35:53] | in his little hero fantasy. | 他那英雄幻想里的坏人而已 |
[35:56] | You’re letting him call all the shots. | 你把决定权完全交给了他 |
[35:58] | How are your unarmed men going to stop him? | 你的人已经被解除武装 要怎么阻止他 |
[35:59] | They’re not unarmed. They have his profile. | 他们并没有被解除武装 他们有他的侧写 |
[36:04] | They understand him. | 他们了解他 |
[36:09] | Three minutes, and my men are ready to take the ER. | 三分钟 然后我的人就会冲进急救室 |
[36:12] | Your men have three minutes. | 你的人有三分钟时间 |
[36:20] | You know why they took away boy genius’s gun? | 你知道他们为什么没收了 这个小天才的枪吗 |
[36:23] | -Why? -He failed his qualification. | -为什么 -他没有通过资格考试 |
[36:26] | Twice a year I gotta listen to him whine about re-qualifying. | 我只能不断听他抱怨重考的事 每年都有两次 |
[36:29] | So I tutor him, and he fails again. | 所以我亲自教他 但他还是没通过 |
[36:32] | You think you’ve got it rough? | 你觉得你受够了吗 |
[36:34] | These people done nothing but undermine me since I got here. | 这些人在我来了之后 除了给我下套 什么都没做 |
[36:37] | Put them next to the barricade. | 让他们去堵门 |
[36:39] | That way when they blast their way in here, both of our problems are solved. | 这样等他们冲进来的时候 我们俩的问题就都能解决了 |
[36:42] | That sort of thing could ruin a cop’s career. | 这种事会摧毁一个警察的职业生涯 |
[36:45] | -You are one sick dude. -How do you think I found you? | -你可真够变态的 -你觉得我是怎么找到你的 |
[36:55] | Time’s up! Ready teams for assault. | 时间到了 准备强攻 |
[37:20] | -Can I ask you a favour? -You can ask. | -你能帮我个忙吗 -你可以说来听听 |
[37:22] | I figure the chances of my getting out of here alive are pretty slim. | 我想我从这里生还的几率会非常小 |
[37:25] | So? | 所以? |
[37:27] | I wanna kick the snot out of this kid. | 我想狠狠踢这小子一顿 |
[37:29] | He’s made my life miserable for three lousy years. | 他让我过了三年异常悲惨的生活 |
[37:38] | Knock yourself out. | 动手吧 |
[37:48] | How smart are you now, smart guy? | 你现在还聪明不 小聪明? |
[37:51] | It’s front sight, trigger press, follow through! | 不就是目视准星 扣动扳机 跟进目标吗 |
[37:55] | It’s not that hard! A Dalmatian could do it! | 这没那么难 连斑点狗都能做到 |
[38:00] | Let go, let go! | 放手 |
[38:18] | -Feel better? -I think he got the message. | -感觉好点了吗 -我觉得他听明白了 |
[38:27] | What’s that? | 听明白什么 |
[38:28] | We go in five, four… | 准备强攻 五 四 |
[38:34] | -We go now! -Federal agent! | -现在就进 -联邦探员 |
[38:37] | -Federal agent! Hold your fire! -Hold your fire! | -联邦探员 不要开枪 -不要开枪 |
[38:40] | It’s all clear! | 已经安全了 |
[38:47] | Shakespeare wrote, | 莎士比亚曾写道 |
[38:49] | “Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.” | “没有什么比希望不平凡 而更平凡的了” |
[39:02] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:06] | Nice shot. | 射得很准 |
[39:08] | I was aiming for his leg. | 我在瞄他的腿 |
[39:12] | I wouldn’t have kept kicking, but I was afraid you didn’t get my plans. | 我本来没想继续踢了 但我怕你没懂我的计划 |
[39:15] | I got your plan the minute you moved the hostages out of my line of fire. | 你把人质从我的射击线路上 移走的时候我就明白了 |
[39:19] | Well, I hope I didn’t hurt you too badly. | 希望我没有把你伤得太重 |
[39:23] | Hotch, I was a 12-year-old child prodigy | 霍奇 我12岁的时候 |
[39:25] | in a Las Vegas public high school. | 是拉斯维加斯公立高中里的神童 |
[39:27] | You kick like a 9-year-old girl. | 你踢人的力气像个九岁小姑娘一样 |
[39:32] | No, keep it. | 不用 留着吧 |
[39:34] | As far as I’m concerned, you passed your qualification. | 在我看来 你已经通过资格考试了 |
[39:43] | Reid, you all right? | 瑞德 你还好吗 |
[39:53] | Touché,[\I] kid. | 干得好 小子 |
[40:02] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[40:05] | You were right. You don’t need a gun to kill somebody. | 你说得对 我们不需要靠枪来杀人 |
[40:16] | -No, you don’t. -But it helps. | -的确不需要 -但它能帮上忙 |
[40:20] | Yes. It does. | 是的 能帮上 |
[40:26] | I… I know I should feel bad about what happened. | 我知道我应该为发生的事感到难过 |
[40:29] | I mean, I killed a man. | 我杀了一个人 |
[40:31] | You know, I should feel something. | 我应该有些什么感觉 |
[40:36] | But I don’t. | 但我并没有 |
[40:37] | Not knowing what you feel or… | 不了解你自己的感受 |
[40:41] | That’s not the same as not feeling anything. | 和没有感受是不同的 |
[40:47] | This is going to hit you. | 总有一天你会有感觉的 |
[40:50] | And when it does, there’s only three facts you need to know. | 当那个时刻来临时 你只需要知道三个事实 |
[40:59] | You did what you had to do. | 第一 你做了你该做的事 |
[41:02] | And a lot of good people are alive because of what you did. | 第二 很多好人 会因为你做的事得以活命 |
[41:08] | -What’s the third? -I’m proud of you. | -第三个呢 -我为你感到骄傲 |