时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | -Bye, guys. -Thank you. | -大家再见 -谢谢款待 |
[00:01] | -That was fun. -Right. Walk. Walk. | -太好玩了 -对 走 |
[00:05] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 |
[00:09] | -You know, I really… -No, no, no, no. | -你知道吗 我真的… -打住 |
[00:11] | -Do not start with the “I love yous.” -I do. | -别跟我说“我爱你” -我就是爱你 |
[00:14] | -You only say it when you’re drunk. -That’s not true. | -你只有喝醉了才这么说 -根本不是 |
[00:17] | -Oh, okay. Look, I’m driving. -I’m not drunk. | -那好吧 我来开车 -我没喝醉 |
[00:19] | I’m just buzzed a little bit. | 我只是有点晕 |
[00:22] | “Buzzed a little bit” is something that drunk people say | 喝醉的人都会说“我有点晕” |
[00:24] | to convince themselves that they’re not drunk. | 来骗自己没有喝醉 |
[00:27] | Yeah. No, no, no. Nope. Nope. Touch your fingers to your nose. | 没错 停 用手指摸你的鼻子 |
[00:32] | -What? -Do it. | -什么 -摸啊 |
[00:34] | All right. Come here. Come here. Come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[00:37] | Your fingers. | 用你的手指 |
[00:39] | -Walk a straight line. -All right. | -试试走直线 -好吧 |
[00:55] | -Okay, you can drive. -All right. Thank you very… | -行 你可以开车 -好啊 非常感谢 |
[00:57] | Slowly, though. No speeding. | 慢点开 别超速 |
[01:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:05] | Get your eyes on the road, Casanova. | 注意看路 情圣 |
[01:07] | -Just tell me you love me, come on. -I do love you. | -告诉我你爱我 快点 -我爱你 |
[01:12] | -Good. -Now get your eyes on the road. | -很好 -现在快看路 |
[01:14] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[01:22] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[01:28] | What the hell is he doing just sitting in the middle of the road? | 那辆车停在路中间干什么 |
[01:44] | Maybe he had a breakdown and he couldn’t move it. | 也许是车坏了 动不了 |
[02:04] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[02:06] | Jordan, we should go. | 乔丹 我们还是走吧 |
[02:08] | We can just turn around and go back the way we came. | 我们可以掉头 原路返回 |
[02:11] | Why didn’t they just pull it off the side of the road? | 为什么他们不把车停在路边 |
[02:16] | Jordan? Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[02:20] | Jordan, can we please just go? Come on. | 乔丹 我们可以赶紧走吗 快点 |
[02:39] | -Do you have the keys? -No. Didn’t you leave them in the car? | -车钥匙在你那里吗 -没有 你不是把钥匙留在车上了吗 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I think. I don’t know but… | 对啊 好像是 我也不记得 |
[02:46] | They have to be here somewhere. | 钥匙肯定在这附近 |
[02:54] | Trish… | 翠西 |
[03:04] | So what happened with you and JJ at the Redskins game, huh? | 你和珍珍在红皮队比赛上发生什么了 |
[03:06] | -Top secret. -Derek. | -这是最高机密 -德瑞克 |
[03:08] | -Hey. -Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:09] | I put the transcript from the last prison interview on your desk. | 我把上一个犯人的笔录给你放桌上了 |
[03:12] | Okay. It wasn’t classified rush. You could’ve sent it interoffice. | 好吧 这也不是急事 你可以到办公室再给我 |
[03:15] | I could have. | 但我没有 |
[03:21] | -Must be tough, man. -Not really. | -你一定很难吧 -并没有 |
[03:24] | What do you mean? You don’t do anything, | 什么意思 就算你什么都不做 |
[03:26] | and these women are throwing themselves at you. | 女士们都想对你投怀送抱 |
[03:27] | Strictly off-limits, Reid. | 我可不能碰她们 瑞德 |
[03:29] | There’s no code of conduct that says agents can’t socialise. | 行为准则又没有禁止探员交往 |
[03:32] | Yeah, well, see, my code of survival says | 是 不过我的生存准则规定 |
[03:33] | never mess with a woman who carries a gun. | 不要惹带枪的女人 |
[03:39] | So, it sounds like bed rest isn’t turning out to be very restful. | 听起来卧床休息也没有让你休息好 |
[03:42] | Bed rest is more like bed agony. | 卧床休息更像是让我卧床受苦 |
[03:46] | But in ten minutes, I get to switch to my right side. That’ll be a thrill. | 但是十分钟后我就能翻身了 真是刺激呢 |
[03:52] | Honey, just try to relax and get a little rest, okay? | 亲爱的 放轻松 多休息一会儿 好吗 |
[03:54] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[03:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:00] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah, the doctors are worried about Haley’s blood sugar levels. | 还好 医生担心海莉的血糖值 |
[04:04] | They’re worried about pre-eclampsia | 担心她会出现先兆子痫 |
[04:05] | and I’m worried she’s not gonna last six weeks in bed. | 而我则担心她受不了卧床六周 |
[04:07] | -She wants out of the hospital. -Yeah. | -她想出院 -对 |
[04:10] | -Is it here? -Yeah. | -弄好了吗 -好了 |
[04:12] | -Right. -Right. | -好的 -好 |
[04:13] | Reid. Morgan. Documents up on the screen | 瑞德 莫根 打开显示屏 |
[04:15] | regarding the kidnapping of Trish Davenport. | 把翠西・达文波特绑架案的 档案都调出来 |
[04:17] | Have you read them yet? | 你看过勒索信了吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I got a copy from the document examiner. | 看了 文件分析员给了我复印件 |
[04:22] | -What’s it say? -That we’ve got until 8:00 tonight. | -信上说什么 -到今晚8点才能见分晓 |
[04:26] | “You will follow instructions carefully. | “你要严格遵循指示” |
[04:28] | “You will do this to ensure the safety of your daughter. | “你照我说的做 你女儿才会安全” |
[04:31] | “You will wait for the call. You will answer the call at 8:00 p.m. | “你要等我给你打电话 你会在晚上8点接到我的电话” |
[04:35] | “You will write down the instructions and follow them to the letter.” | “你要记下并严格执行我的指示” |
[04:39] | That gives us less than nine hours to get to Connecticut, | 我们得在九小时内抵达康涅狄格州 |
[04:42] | work up victimology on Trish Davenport, | 分析翠西・达文波特的受害者特征 |
[04:43] | and prepare her father for the ransom drop. | 并让她父亲准备好交赎金 |
[04:46] | How do we know the letter’s real? | 我们怎么判断这封信的真伪 |
[04:49] | Handwriting is a match for Trish’s. | 信中的笔迹跟翠西的一致 |
[04:51] | He dictated it to her. And they found saline on the paper. | 是绑匪指挥她写的 分析员还发现信纸上有盐分 |
[04:57] | Her tears. | 是她的眼泪 |
[04:59] | He never says “I.” He doesn’t say “I will call.” | 他根本没用“我” 他不说“我会给你打电话” |
[05:03] | He says “You will answer the call.” | 而是说“你会接到我的电话” |
[05:05] | He’s distancing himself from the kidnapping. | 他想让自己跟绑架脱离开 |
[05:07] | If he said “I” he’d be taking responsibility for it. | 如果他用了“我” 他就承认自己实施了绑架 |
[05:09] | -There’s also another missing element. -No mention of the police. | -信中还缺少了一个要素 -没有提到警方 |
[05:12] | Ransom notes almost always forbid police involvement. | 勒索信几乎都会表示禁止警方介入 |
[05:16] | So is he expecting law enforcement to get involved? | 所以他希望执法人员介入吗 |
[05:18] | Well, if he’s expecting us, let’s not disappoint him. | 如果他想见我们 那就别让他失望 |
[05:56] | Euripides said, “When a good man is hurt, | 欧里庇得斯曾说过 “当一个好人受伤时” |
[06:00] | “all who would be called good must suffer with him.” | “所有好人定会与他一起承受痛苦” |
[06:05] | Everyone familiar with the father? | 有人了解她的父亲吗 |
[06:06] | Evan Davenport, U.S. Attorney, Executive Assistant, | 埃文・达文波特 联邦检察官行政助理 |
[06:09] | Southern District, New York. Widower. | 住在纽约南区 丧妻 |
[06:11] | Assigned U.S. Marshals three times | 他在过去十年里曾因收到死亡威胁 |
[06:13] | in the past 10 years due to death threats. | 而三次接受法警保护 |
[06:15] | -Is the protective detail still current? -Around the clock. | -他目前还在接受保护吗 -24小时不间断 |
[06:17] | But Trish declined protection when she turned 18. | 但是翠西在她18岁时退出了保护计划 |
[06:20] | -Too bad for the boyfriend. -But why kill him? | -她男友可真惨 -为什么杀掉她男友 |
[06:23] | Well, if I want to kidnap someone, | 如果我想绑架一个人 |
[06:24] | I know I have to take out whoever’s with them. | 我就必须解决掉那人的同伴 |
[06:29] | -Says here she’s got a sister. -Cheryl. | -资料显示她还有个妹妹 -谢丽尔 |
[06:31] | -Any problems? Were they close? -Yeah. They’re identical twins. | -有什么问题吗 她们亲近吗 -亲近 她们是双胞胎 |
[06:40] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[06:41] | I have six people on my staff. | 我有六名下属 |
[06:43] | I have three bodyguards. They’ve all had polygraphs. | 还有三名保镖 他们都通过了测谎 |
[06:46] | Everybody has been vetted. | 所有人都接受过审查 |
[06:48] | And they all have alibis for the night of the kidnapping? | 他们都有绑架当晚的不在场证明吗 |
[06:50] | All accounted for by the local FBI field office unit. | 联邦调查局当地分局已经全都核实过 |
[06:53] | Cheryl flew in yesterday. | 谢丽尔是昨天飞回来的 |
[06:55] | I’m just making sure that she’s not alone even for… | 我要保证她不是孤身一人 即使… |
[07:00] | Sorry. Just feeling like I’m suffocating here. | 抱歉 我感觉自己快要窒息了 |
[07:05] | I just want somebody to tell me that she’s okay. | 我只想知道翠西是否安全 |
[07:07] | Dr Reid? | 瑞德博士 |
[07:10] | What do the statistics tell us? | 统计数据是怎么说的 |
[07:12] | That if you follow their instructions and give them the money, | 如果你遵循指示 交出赎金 |
[07:15] | your daughter will be returned. | 你女儿就会被放回来 |
[07:17] | Done. This house is bug-free. | 搜查完成 这里没有窃听装置 |
[07:19] | All right, bring it in. | 好的 把东西拿进来吧 |
[07:23] | So, what are your theories so far about this kidnapper? | 你们现在对这个绑匪都了解些什么 |
[07:26] | That he targeted you for a reason. | 他针对你是有原因的 |
[07:28] | Every line of the letter starts with the word “you.” | 勒索信的每一行都以“你”开头 |
[07:32] | He’s angry at you. He probably feels like you owe him. | 他对你很不满 也许觉得你亏欠了他 |
[07:38] | That everything you own, you don’t deserve. | 认为你不配拥有这一切 |
[07:44] | And from the language in the ransom, | 从勒索信的措辞来看 |
[07:45] | we most likely believe that he’s working alone. | 我们敢肯定他是单独实施的绑架 |
[08:17] | -What’s she doing? -Lying on the road. | -她在干什么 -躺在路上 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I see that. But why? | 我看得出来 但为什么 |
[08:23] | She’s trying to get a feel for what happened to her sister. | 她正试着感受她姐姐的遭遇 |
[08:26] | By lying on the ground? | 躺在地上感受吗 |
[08:28] | That girl spent her teenage years perfecting ways to ditch her bodyguards. | 她十几岁时就能轻松甩掉她的保镖 |
[08:31] | We’re just happy she’s in our line of sight. | 我们能看得见她就已经很满意了 |
[08:44] | Cheryl Davenport? | 谢丽尔・达文波特? |
[08:48] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[08:50] | No, I’m not crazy. I’m lying here for a reason. | 我没有疯 我躺在这里是有原因的 |
[09:08] | He dragged her from the car. | 绑匪把她从车里拖出来 |
[09:13] | This is where she fell. Trish is a fighter. | 然后她倒在这里 翠西会顽强抵抗 |
[09:15] | She wouldn’t have gone quietly. Not even with a gun pointed at her. | 她不会乖乖就范 就算被枪指着也不会 |
[09:17] | She’s right. There are nail marks on the car seat. | 她说得没错 车座上有抓痕 |
[09:22] | -So you believe your sister’s still alive? -I know she’s still alive. | -你认为你姐姐还活着吗 -我知道她还活着 |
[09:26] | You know the way twins know? | 你们有那种双胞胎心灵感应吗 |
[09:30] | Not the “I can feel my twin’s pain” crap. | 我肯定不会感受到和她一样的痛苦 |
[09:33] | If you stick her with a needle, I don’t cry out. | 如果你用针扎她 我不会疼得叫 |
[09:35] | But if something is bothering her, if something is wrong, I can feel it. | 但如果她遇到麻烦 出了什么问题 我就能感觉到 |
[09:40] | Even from a thousand miles away at college. | 即使我们上大学时相隔千里 也能感觉到 |
[09:44] | You study physics, right? | 你是学物理的对吗 |
[09:46] | If you’re asking why a science major | 如果你想说既然我研究科学 |
[09:47] | would believe in something non-scientific, I don’t. | 怎么还会相信没有科学依据的事 其实我不信 |
[09:51] | I just know what I feel. | 我只是了解我自己的感觉 |
[09:56] | My feeling is that my sister is still alive. | 我的感觉就是我姐姐还活着 |
[10:03] | They’re not entirely identical. They’re mirror twins. | 她们不完全相同 她们是镜像双胞胎 |
[10:07] | Some of Trish’s organs are on the right side that should be on the left. | 翠西有部分器官左右颠倒 |
[10:11] | Doctors assured us that it wasn’t life-threatening. | 医生向我们保证这不会危及生命 |
[10:13] | -Situs inversus. -Yeah. | -内脏逆位 -是的 |
[10:17] | -They had self-defence training? -Yeah, I insisted on it. | -她们练过防身术吗 -练过 我坚持让她们练的 |
[10:21] | The protective detail rankled when they hit puberty | 她们青春期的时候让保镖吃了不少苦 |
[10:25] | and I was sure that they would refuse their bodyguards | 我以前就知道她们肯定不会带着保镖 |
[10:29] | when they left for college… | 去上大学… |
[10:30] | Excuse me, can you actually read that fast? | 打扰一下 你真的能看那么快吗 |
[10:33] | Our conscious minds can process 16-bits of information per second. | 人的意识思维每秒能处理16比特信息 |
[10:36] | Our unconscious, however, can process 11 million. | 而无意识思维能处理一千一百万比特 |
[10:41] | Yes, I can actually read this fast. | 对 我真的能看这么快 |
[10:44] | If whoever took her wants me to blow cases | 如果绑匪是想让我放弃什么案子 |
[10:46] | or suppress evidence or stand down, I… | 隐藏证据或是退位 我… |
[10:48] | What makes you think it’s someone you’re prosecuting? | 为什么你会认为绑匪是被你起诉的人 |
[10:51] | Well, I have money, but I don’t have millions. | 我虽然有钱 但也不是百万富翁 |
[10:52] | I mean, what else could it be? | 否则他还能是什么人 |
[10:53] | In our experience, Mr Davenport, every case is different. | 达文波特先生 以我们的经验来看 每起案件都不一样 |
[11:06] | -What is he doing? -He’s role-playing. | -他在干什么 -他在角色扮演 |
[11:10] | How does that work? | 这有什么用吗 |
[11:13] | He’s trying to think like the kidnapper. | 他正试着像绑匪一样思考 |
[11:17] | He’s trying to get a sense of him through his behaviour. | 他想通过绑匪的行为去了解他 |
[11:21] | That doesn’t sound very scientific, does it? | 这听起来不怎么科学吧 |
[11:30] | Okay, she was rarely without the boyfriend. | 她和男友总是形影不离 |
[11:36] | Well, I know in order to get to her, I gotta take him out. | 我绑架她之前必须先解决掉她的男友 |
[11:42] | He was collateral damage. | 他的死是附带损害 |
[11:50] | Or was he? | 也可能不是 |
[11:53] | The shot was to the face, that’s personal. | 朝脸上开枪明显带有个人恩怨 |
[12:09] | Kill the boyfriend. | 杀掉男友 |
[12:14] | Get him out of the way, so I can get her… | 除掉这个障碍 我就能让她 |
[12:21] | Alone. | 落单 |
[12:25] | This button answers the call. | 按这个键接电话 |
[12:27] | This button makes everyone in the room silent. It will flash red. | 按这个键能让其他所有人静音 它会闪红光 |
[12:30] | You’ll be able to hear his side of the conversation, | 你能听见他说什么 |
[12:31] | he won’t be able to hear us. | 但他听不见我们 |
[12:33] | We’ll be running the trace through the field office, Evan. | 我们回分局找线索 埃文 |
[12:35] | You’re in good hands with Agent Gideon and his team. | 吉迪恩探员和他的团队 会处理好这里的事 |
[12:40] | You think Cheryl’s a wack job | 你把谢丽尔当作疯子 |
[12:41] | because she claims she can feel her sister’s anxiety? | 因为她说她能感觉到姐姐的焦虑? |
[12:44] | I never said wack job. | 我没说过她是疯子 |
[12:45] | Actually there may be a physiological basis for it. | 其实这一现象有生理学依据 |
[12:48] | Don’t ask. | 别问是什么 |
[12:49] | Reversed asymmetry monozygotic eggs split late. | 逆向不对称同卵双胞胎分裂较晚 |
[12:51] | Between nine to 12 days. | 发生在受精后第9至12天 |
[12:53] | The DNA matches right down to the very last stranded code. | 两份DNA上的编码全部一一对应 |
[12:55] | And there’s sporadic documentation of shared physiological pain. | 有少量文件记录过这种共有生理疼痛 |
[12:59] | -And you believe it? -Oh, I’m just saying it’s possible. | -你相信这是真的吗 -我只是说有这个可能 |
[13:01] | I don’t know everything. | 我又不是什么都知道 |
[13:03] | I mean, despite the fact that you think that I do. | 虽然你认为我什么都知道 |
[13:04] | I never said that. When have I ever said that? | 我从来没说过 我说过这话吗 |
[13:05] | -Every day since I’ve met you. -This morning at breakfast. | -我认识你的每一天都在说 -今天早餐时就说过 |
[13:08] | Yesterday when he beat you at cards. We’ve got one minute. | 还有昨天他打牌赢了你的时候 我们还有一分钟 |
[13:11] | Anybody ever heard of sarcasm? | -你们没听出来那是讽刺吗 -没有 |
[13:32] | Remember, keep your voice even and calm. | 记住 接电话时要保持沉着冷静 |
[13:37] | And agree with everything he says. | 绑匪说什么都不要反驳 |
[13:49] | -He’s late. -He’ll call. | -他打晚了 -他会打电话的 |
[13:51] | Just try to relax. This is a strategy. He wants you on edge. | 放轻松 这是计谋 他想让你变得焦虑 |
[14:01] | Remember to repeat any important information he gives you | 记得要复述绑匪给你的重要信息 |
[14:04] | to make sure you understand. | 保证自己能正确理解 |
[14:06] | You try to keep him talking. | 努力让他一直讲话 |
[14:08] | To reveal something about Trish or about himself. | 尽可能多了解翠西或他自己的情况 |
[14:14] | This is Evan Davenport. | 我是埃文・达文波特 |
[14:18] | Hello, Mr Davenport. | 你好 达文波特先生 |
[14:21] | Are you the man who has my daughter, Patricia? | 是你绑架了我女儿帕特里夏吗 |
[14:25] | I have your daughter. | 你女儿是在我手上 |
[14:29] | -Can I ask you… -You may ask me nothing. | -我能问一下… -你不能提问题 |
[14:32] | This is not an interrogatory. | 我不是来接受质询的 |
[14:34] | You will listen only to my instructions. | 你只能听从我的指示 |
[14:36] | -Okay. -But I will not give them to you. | -好的 -但我不想直接给你指示 |
[14:41] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白… |
[14:42] | I do not want to talk to you, Mr Davenport. | 我不想跟你讲话 达文波特先生 |
[14:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:49] | I want to talk to her. I want to talk to Cheryl. | 我想跟她讲话 我想跟谢丽尔讲话 |
[15:01] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[15:03] | What most of the offenders we catch try to do. | 干大多数落网罪犯都干过的事 |
[15:05] | Establish dominance. | 占据主导地位 |
[15:06] | -How long can we keep him on hold? -We can’t put her on. | -我们能让他等多久 -不能让谢丽尔接电话 |
[15:10] | Why not? I want to help. I’ll talk to him. | 为什么 我想帮忙 我要接电话 |
[15:13] | Cheryl doesn’t have the authority that Davenport holds. | 谢丽尔没有达文波特先生手里的权力 |
[15:15] | He shouldn’t want to talk to her. | 绑匪不应该想跟她说话 |
[15:16] | I think that she should speak to him. | 我觉得应该让她接电话 |
[15:18] | Do I need to repeat myself? I want to talk to Cheryl. | 还需要我再说一遍吗 我想跟谢丽尔讲话 |
[15:22] | Put her on the phone. Now. | 让她接电话 现在就接 |
[15:24] | No. | 不行 |
[15:26] | I think she should speak to him. He wants to talk to her. | 我认为应该让她接电话 绑匪想跟她讲话 |
[15:28] | The more he speaks, the more he reveals. | 他说得越多我们知道得越多 |
[15:30] | -She is right, Gideon. -He has my sister. | -她说得没错 吉迪恩 -我姐姐在他手上 |
[15:36] | No. | 不行 |
[15:37] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[15:39] | Elle. | 艾尔 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | This is Cheryl. | 我是谢丽尔 |
[15:50] | Hello, this is Cheryl. | 你好 我是谢丽尔 |
[15:52] | I have Patricia by my side. I know her voice. | 帕特里夏在我身边 我知道她的声音 |
[15:55] | Therefore, I know her sister’s. Get off the phone. I want Cheryl. | 所以我也知道她妹妹的声音 你走开 我要谢丽尔来 |
[16:00] | I’ll give you 60 seconds. | 我给你们60秒的时间 |
[16:02] | If you don’t put her on the phone, I will hang up | 如果不让她来接电话 我就会挂断 |
[16:04] | and you will never hear from me or Patricia again. | 我或帕特里夏就不会再跟你通话了 |
[16:07] | Prep work. Come on over here, please. | 开始准备 请到这边来 |
[16:09] | Fifty seconds. | 还剩50秒 |
[16:11] | Okay, this guy’s arrogant. | 这个人真嚣张 |
[16:14] | Let him know that he’s in control. Let him guide the conversation. | 让他主导 让他掌控对话 |
[16:17] | Forty. | 40秒 |
[16:18] | Use your sister’s name. | 多说你姐姐的名字 |
[16:20] | Say “My sister, Trish” or “Her name’s Patricia.” | 说“我姐姐翠西”或 “她叫帕特里夏” |
[16:23] | Thirty-five seconds. | 35秒 |
[16:25] | -Okay. -Talk about her. | -好的 -多谈她 |
[16:26] | Let him get to know her through you. | 让绑匪从你口中了解她 |
[16:29] | -Don’t veer off topic. -Got it. | -不要跑题 -明白了 |
[16:33] | Agree with him. | 附和他 |
[16:34] | Twenty-five seconds. | 25秒 |
[16:36] | Tell him that you understand him. | 告诉他你理解他 |
[16:37] | And as hard as this sounds, empathise. | 虽然听起来很难 但你要强调这一点 |
[16:40] | Twenty seconds. | 20秒 |
[16:41] | Let him know that he didn’t mean to hurt Trish or go this far. | 让他知道他不是有意伤害翠西 不想造成这种局面 |
[16:45] | -And that he can fix it. -Okay. | -让他知道自己可以回头 -好的 |
[16:48] | He has a chance to show that he’s a kind | 让他有机会表现出他的善良和宽容 |
[16:50] | and forgiving person by letting your sister go. | 从而放你姐姐走 |
[16:54] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[16:55] | And if you don’t know what to say, I’ll tell you. | 如果你不知道该说什么 我会告诉你 |
[17:00] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[17:10] | This is Cheryl. | 我是谢丽尔 |
[17:12] | Hello, Cheryl. How are you? | 谢丽尔 你还好吗 |
[17:19] | 认识受害者 | |
[17:21] | I’d be a lot better if I knew that my sister… | 不太好 除非让我知道我姐姐 |
[17:25] | That Patricia’s okay. | 帕特里夏没事 |
[17:31] | I can tell you have a lot of empathy, Cheryl. | 我知道你有很强的同情心 谢丽尔 |
[17:34] | You care about others. | 你关心他人 |
[17:37] | Yes, I do. | 对 没错 |
[17:40] | And it sounds like you understand. | 听起来你明白我的感受 |
[17:41] | You mean that I empathise? | 你是说我也有同情心吗 |
[17:45] | -Yes. -I do. | -是的 -不错 |
[17:47] | Very much. I empathise. | 我确实有同情心 |
[17:50] | I empathise with you, Cheryl. I know you want to be with your sister. | 我能体会到你的情感 谢丽尔 我知道你想跟姐姐在一起 |
[17:56] | Yes. I want Trish back. | 对 我想让翠西回来 |
[17:58] | Good. Tell me what you want, Cheryl. | 很好 告诉我你都想要什么 谢丽尔 |
[18:02] | I’m very interested. Tell me all about yourself. | 我很想知道 告诉我你的一切 |
[18:05] | What’s your favourite colour? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[18:08] | Don’t answer that. Stay with Trish. | 别回答这个问题 继续谈翠西 |
[18:15] | If I tell you will you let me talk to my sister? | 如果我告诉你 能让我跟姐姐说话吗 |
[18:19] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许能 也许不能 |
[18:25] | I like blue. | 我喜欢蓝色 |
[18:27] | How ordinary. | 真普通 |
[18:30] | Do you like chocolate, Cheryl? | 你喜欢巧克力吗 谢丽尔 |
[18:36] | Do you like chocolate? | 你喜欢巧克力吗 |
[18:41] | -Yes. -I do as well. | -喜欢 -我也是 |
[18:45] | Please let me talk to my sister. | 请你让我跟姐姐讲话 |
[18:59] | All I want to do is hear her voice. | 我只想听见她的声音 |
[19:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:11] | -Cher… -Trish! | -谢丽… -翠西 |
[19:14] | -Cheryl, is that you? -Trish, it’s me. | -谢丽尔是你吗 -翠西 是我 |
[19:18] | I’m here. Are you okay? | 我在这里 你还好吗 |
[19:21] | Cheryl, I can’t… | 谢丽尔 我不能… |
[19:25] | Where are you? What do you see? | 你在哪里 能看到什么 |
[19:27] | I see the moon. | 我能看到月亮 |
[19:33] | Trish! Trish! | 翠西 |
[19:35] | Have $500,000 ready. | 准备好五十万 |
[19:37] | Let me talk to her! | 让我跟她讲话 |
[19:39] | $500,000 is what I’m owed. | 你们欠我五十万美元 |
[19:41] | The Davenports will wait by the phone. | 你家要有人守在电话旁 |
[19:42] | You will receive a call with precise instructions in exactly 15 minutes. | 15分钟后我将电话告知你们具体指示 |
[19:55] | -Were you able to trace it? -No. | -你能追踪到吗 -不能 |
[19:56] | He’s probably using a disposable cell phone. | 他大概用的是一次性手机 |
[19:58] | They’re impossible to trace. | 这种手机无法追踪 |
[20:00] | She said she could see the moon. | 她说自己能看见月亮 |
[20:02] | -She sounded delirious. -She was sedated. | -她听起来神志不清 -绑匪给她用了镇静剂 |
[20:06] | Could’ve been a light. | 她看见的可能是一盏灯 |
[20:07] | If he’s keeping her drugged it might mean he’s not very strong. | 她被下了药就说明绑匪可能并不强壮 |
[20:10] | He might have to keep her weak just so he can dominate her. | 也许让她无力抵抗才好控制她 |
[20:12] | Or he’s keeping her quiet. | 或者绑匪想让她闭嘴 |
[20:15] | Has Davenport told us everything about his staff? | 达文波特提供过下属的所有信息吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah. We have detailed reports | 是的 我们有详细记录 |
[20:19] | but we should probably revisit background | 但我们最好还是重新查一下 |
[20:21] | on household staff, aides and current docket. | 家政人员 助手和当前的案件目录 |
[20:25] | Guys, she wasn’t blindfolded. | 她的眼睛没有被蒙上 |
[20:28] | No. | 是的 |
[20:29] | If she’s seen his face, as soon as he gets that money… | 如果她看见了绑匪的脸 那一旦交了赎金 |
[20:33] | He’ll kill her. | 他就会杀人灭口 |
[20:38] | Roger, we’re still secure here. | 收到 这里一切正常 |
[20:42] | -He said “owed.” -$500,000. | -他说“你们欠我” -五十万美元 |
[20:46] | His demand sounded scripted. Like he was reading it to us. | 他的要求听起来像是事先写好的 好像他在念给我们听 |
[20:50] | But the rest of the conversation wasn’t. | 但其他的话不像 |
[20:52] | He was his most relaxed just talking to Cheryl. | 他在跟谢丽尔讲话时最放松 |
[20:54] | -What does that mean? -Maybe he already knew her. | -这说明什么 -也许绑匪认识她 |
[20:57] | -How much time we got? -Six minutes. | -我们还有多长时间 -六分钟 |
[20:59] | How quickly can you get the money? | 你多快能拿到赎金 |
[21:16] | Look, I know I shouldn’t drink but under the circumstances, | 我知道不该在这种情况下喝酒 |
[21:18] | you think you could let this one slide? | 但我总要想办法缓解一下焦虑吧 |
[21:20] | He’s going to call back. We need you at your best. | 绑匪还会再打电话 我们需要你保持清醒 |
[21:25] | Have you had many cases like this? | 你处理过很多这种案件吗 |
[21:27] | I’ve seen my share of abductions. | 我见过足够多的绑架案 |
[21:31] | I don’t know how you do it, this job. | 我不知道你怎么干得来这种工作 |
[21:34] | -How do you stomach it? -The men I hunt down are cowards. | -你怎么受得了 -我追捕的男人都是懦夫 |
[21:38] | For the most part, they target the weakest members of society. | 多数情况下他们都以弱势群体为目标 |
[21:41] | Women and children. | 比如女人和小孩 |
[21:43] | There is nothing I’d rather do more than put the bastards away. | 我想做的只有把这些混蛋抓起来 |
[21:50] | Just wish you could get them before they snatch someone. | 真希望你能在他们害人前抓到他们 |
[21:52] | Trish is alive. You’ve trusted your feelings this far. | 翠西还活着 你既然相信你的感觉 |
[21:55] | Hold onto that. | 那就坚持住 |
[22:09] | Everything will be done by Cheryl. | 一切事都要谢丽尔来做 |
[22:12] | Cheryl will gather the money packets. Only she will touch the money. | 让谢丽尔装钱 只能让她碰钱 |
[22:17] | Cheryl will make the drop. | 让谢丽尔来交赎金 |
[22:20] | If she is wired, if you use a look-alike, Patricia dies. | 如果给她戴窃听器 或找人冒充 帕特里夏就会死 |
[22:24] | Cheryl will get in her car. | 谢丽尔要自己开车 |
[22:25] | No one is to be in the car with her. No one is to follow her. | 谁也不许上她的车 也不许跟着她 |
[22:29] | No air surveillance, no car surveillance | 不能有空中监视或者车辆监视 |
[22:31] | of any kind will be tolerated. | 不许实施任何监视 |
[22:34] | I will give directions over a cell phone as Cheryl drives. | 谢丽尔开车时我会用手机给她指路 |
[22:37] | She must make the drop at exactly 3:00 a.m. | 她必须在凌晨3点整交给我赎金 |
[22:40] | She will follow each instruction to the letter. | 她必须严格遵循指示 |
[22:48] | We can’t let her go alone. | 我们不能让她自己去 |
[22:50] | He said if he sees anyone… | 可他说一旦看见有别人… |
[22:52] | I know. One car. Unmarked. Tinted windows. | 我知道 但只派一辆无标志的车 而且带有色车窗 |
[23:01] | If he sees one of you and Trish dies… | 如果他看见你们然后杀了翠西 |
[23:05] | If my daughter dies… | 如果我女儿死了… |
[23:14] | Cheryl’s car has GPS. We’ll be able to track her. | 谢丽尔的车有导航 我们可以追踪她 |
[23:17] | Doc, the first thing he’s going to do is have her switch cars. | 博士 绑匪一定会先让她换车 |
[23:19] | -Where we headed? -Let’s see… | -我们正前往哪里 -让我看看 |
[23:23] | An address which appears to be… | 你们应该正在去… |
[23:27] | A rental car lot. | 租车场 |
[23:53] | You know my guess? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[23:54] | One of these cars has a set of keys already in the ignition | 其中一辆车已经发动了 |
[23:58] | with a disposable cell phone sitting right in it. | 里面还会有一部一次性手机 |
[24:00] | So she switches cars and phones. | -所以她又换车又换手机 -对 |
[24:08] | Five minutes. | 还有五分钟 |
[24:21] | He’s probably gonna have her drive around for over an hour | 绑匪让她开车兜了一个多小时的圈子 |
[24:23] | just to make sure no one’s following her. | 应该是想确认没人跟着她 |
[24:25] | And then the ransom drop. | 然后再让她去交赎金 |
[24:32] | What is it? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[24:33] | Something’s not right about this. | 这件事有点不对劲 |
[24:36] | What if he was watching us? Or listening to us? | 万一他能看见或听见我们怎么办 |
[24:39] | Local office did a bug sweep. | 当地分局搜查过窃听装置 |
[24:40] | -Come on. You heard that ransom call. -Yeah. | -可是你也听到了勒索电话 -是的 |
[24:42] | It was way too simple. | 这流程也太简单了 |
[24:45] | All right, you’re the UnSub. What would you have done differently? | 好吧 如果你是不明嫌犯 你的做法会有什么不同 |
[24:50] | I would have said, “Don’t involve the police or the media. | 我会要求不要让警方和媒体参与 |
[24:53] | “$500,000, no consecutive serial numbers on the bills. | 要求五十万现金不准连号 |
[24:57] | “No marked bills. No new bills. No tracking devices in the money bag. | 不准有标记 不准是新钱 装钱的包里不准有追踪装置 |
[25:01] | “No explosive dyes in the money bag. No tracking devices in the car.” | 不准有爆炸性染料 车上不准有追踪装置 |
[25:04] | Okay. Why didn’t he say any of this? | 他为什么不说这些 |
[25:18] | Hotch, this was never about the money. | 霍奇 他想要的根本不是钱 |
[25:22] | -It’s not a ransom drop. -It’s a second kidnapping. | -这不是赎金交接 -是第二次绑架 |
[25:27] | -Cheryl! -Get down! Get down! | -谢丽尔! -快蹲下! |
[25:30] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[25:44] | Cheryl’s all right. | 谢丽尔没事 |
[25:47] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[25:49] | Hi, Hotch. | 嗨 霍奇 |
[26:05] | That was fun, wasn’t it? | 刚才真有趣啊 |
[26:07] | A little running around, getting our pulses racing? | 一群人跑来跑去 血脉偾张 |
[26:12] | Are you there, Cheryl? | 你在听吗 谢丽尔 |
[26:14] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[26:17] | Tell me you didn’t feel a slight tingle, a thrill run up your spine? Huh? | 告诉我你是不是也感觉到 后背有一丝激动的震颤? |
[26:23] | But those clever and cunning FBI agents | 可那些狡猾的联邦调查局探员 |
[26:25] | deduced my little plan just in time. They figured it out. | 正好在最后一刻识破了我的计划 他们猜中了 |
[26:28] | If they hadn’t I would have had you both. | 否则你们两个就都在我手里了 |
[26:32] | The whole set. | 我就有了一整套 |
[26:34] | The matching pair. | 有了完整的一对 |
[26:36] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[26:38] | Because you asked me to, Cheryl. You asked me with your glances. | 是你让我做的 谢丽尔 你用眼神告诉过我 |
[26:43] | The way you talk, those little gestures. | 你的话语 你的举手投足 |
[26:46] | 静音 | |
[26:47] | -What are you doing? -Do not answer this man. | -你在干什么 -别回答他 |
[26:50] | You asked for this. You asked for it, Cheryl. | 这都是你想要的 是你想要的 谢丽尔 |
[26:52] | -Cher… No! -What do you want? | -谢丽尔 不 -你想要什么 |
[26:53] | What do I want? You! | 我想要什么 你 |
[26:56] | It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, | 或许不是今天 或许不是明天 |
[26:58] | but I promise you, we will be together. | 但我保证 我们终究会在一起 |
[27:23] | We can’t let Cheryl speak with him any further. | 我们不能再让谢丽尔跟他讲话了 |
[27:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:26] | It’s only feeding his psychosis to allow your interaction. | 你与他交流只会使他更疯狂 |
[27:30] | Was Trish involved in any serious relationships prior to the kidnapping? | 翠西在被绑架前 有过认真交往的对象吗 |
[27:34] | With the boy that was killed. They were together for two years. | 跟那个被杀的男孩 他们在一起两年了 |
[27:39] | Trish didn’t want me to tell you. They were getting engaged. | 翠西不想让我告诉你 他们订婚了 |
[27:48] | Well, that certainly could have been the UnSub’s stressor. | 这肯定刺激到了这个不明嫌犯 |
[27:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:57] | Will someone please tell me what we’re dealing with here? | 有人能告诉我现在是什么情况吗 |
[28:00] | De Clerambault’s syndrome. | 德・克莱拉鲍特综合征 |
[28:02] | Otherwise known as erotomania. | 又叫被爱妄想症 |
[28:04] | The belief that someone, usually of a higher social status | 通常患者会相信 另一个有较高社会地位的人 |
[28:07] | but not necessarily a celebrity, is in love with you. | 或是明星 爱着自己 |
[28:09] | Erotomanics believe that the objects of their affection | 被爱妄想症患者认为自己喜欢的对象 |
[28:11] | are subtly professing their love for them through looks, gestures… | 会用眼神 举止等暗暗对其示爱 |
[28:15] | Glances. | 眼神 |
[28:17] | He said, “You asked me with your glances.” | 他说“你用眼神告诉过我” |
[28:22] | The UnSub truly and full-heartedly believes | 不明嫌犯真心相信 |
[28:25] | that Cheryl and Trish are in love with him. | 谢丽尔和翠西都爱他 |
[28:28] | They don’t tell him this with their voices. | 认为她们没有告诉他 |
[28:30] | No, with gestures and looks. | 而是用动作和眼神向他示意 |
[28:33] | He’s obsessed with them. | 他痴迷于她们 |
[28:35] | What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[28:37] | He’s the most determined kind of criminal. | 他是目的性最强的那种罪犯 |
[28:41] | Crime of obsession, your speciality. Your lead, Morgan. | 痴迷型犯罪是你的专长 由你来主导 莫根 |
[28:44] | I think we should re-check everyone | 我认为应该依据跟踪狂的侧写 |
[28:46] | on Davenport’s staff against the profile of a stalker. | 重新审查达文波特的下属 |
[28:48] | Aren’t stalking behaviours pretty diverse? | 跟踪行为不是有很多种吗 |
[28:50] | There’s overlap. | 但有重合之处 |
[28:51] | Narcissistic, inflated sense of self-worth, | 跟踪狂都自恋 极度自负 |
[28:53] | history of bad relationships. | 有过失败的恋情 |
[28:54] | What do we know so far? | 我们现在对他有何了解 |
[28:56] | He’s probably white. Obviously male. | 他大概是白人 明显是男性 |
[28:58] | -Sophisticated speech patterns. -Sophisticated yet bizarre. | -语言组织严密 -严密且奇怪 |
[29:02] | He rarely uses contractions. It’s not “you’re,” it’s “you are.” | 他几乎不省略音节 每一个字都说得特别清晰 |
[29:06] | This guy’s pretentious. | 他在装腔作势 |
[29:07] | He wants to sound smarter than he actually is. | 想表现得更聪明一点 |
[29:09] | Whatever position of authority or level of success this guy has, | 无论他有什么权力或取得了什么成功 |
[29:12] | he had to struggle for it. | 肯定都费了他不少功夫 |
[29:14] | We also have to face the possibility at this point… | 我们现在也必须考虑到有可能… |
[29:16] | That Trish may already be dead. | 有可能翠西已经遇害 |
[29:21] | You know, so far he’s called every play. | 但到目前为止都是他在掌控局面 |
[29:24] | I say we apply some pressure. Make him sweat. | 我想我们要给他施加一些压力 让他紧张 |
[29:28] | Well, there’s only one way to do that. | 那就只有一种办法了 |
[29:43] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 先别接 |
[29:51] | 呼入 | |
[30:05] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[30:13] | Agent Gideon… | 吉迪恩探员 |
[30:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:21] | Tell me there was a technical issue with the line, | 你那边的电话线最好是出了故障 |
[30:23] | because if you actually just hung up on… | 因为如果是你故意挂断… |
[30:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[30:30] | Are you gonna answer it? | 你要接吗 |
[30:32] | Why is he doing this? What is… What… | 他在干什么 为什么… |
[30:33] | You’re going to drive this guy crazy. Just answer the phone. | 你快把他逼疯了 接电话啊 |
[30:35] | Be quiet. Please, quiet. | 请保持安静 别说话 |
[30:43] | -Cheryl, he knows what he’s doing. -Somebody has to answer it! | -谢丽尔 他心里有数 -总得有人接电话啊! |
[30:45] | Just answer the phone, for God’s sake. | 快接电话 我的天啊 |
[30:46] | -Pick up the phone! -Don’t touch it. Let go. | -接电话 -别动 放手 |
[30:48] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他心里有数 |
[30:53] | Davenport residence. | 达文波特家 |
[30:54] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:55] | You do realise… You do understand that I’ll kill her? Do you… | 你明白我会杀了她吗 你… |
[31:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[31:05] | You’re killing my daughter! Pick up the phone! Pick up the… | 你要害死我女儿了 接电话 快点 |
[31:08] | -Son of a bitch, pick up the phone! -Keep him quiet. | -混蛋 快接电话 -让他安静 |
[31:10] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[31:12] | The phone! Answer the phone. Answer the phone. | 接电话 快接啊 |
[31:13] | Answer the phone, you son… You’ll kill her! | 接电话 你个混…你会害死她的 |
[31:16] | Mr Davenport, get a hold of yourself. | 达文波特先生 控制一下你自己 |
[31:18] | -Answer the phone! -Quiet him. | -快接电话 -让他安静 |
[31:20] | Let him go. | 放开他吧 |
[31:31] | She is dead! | 她已经死了 |
[31:33] | You hang up on me again and I rip her open! | 你再挂电话我就把她开肠破肚 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry, you must have the wrong number. | 抱歉 你肯定打错电话了 |
[31:39] | Come on, Gideon. | 真要这样吗 吉迪恩 |
[31:45] | -You killed her. -No. | -你害死了她 -不 |
[31:46] | -No, sir. -Oh, God. | -并没有 -我的天啊 |
[31:48] | Then what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 那你到底在干什么 |
[31:53] | I’m saving your daughter, Mr Davenport. | 我在救你女儿 达文波特先生 |
[31:58] | Very good. | 很好 |
[32:04] | Have a little faith. | 请对我有点信心 |
[32:14] | Put Cheryl on the phone. | 让谢丽尔接电话 |
[32:17] | No, you’re finished talking to Cheryl. | 不行 你不能跟她讲话了 |
[32:21] | Listen to that tone of authority. | 听你这趾高气昂的语调 |
[32:23] | Just like your published work, Agent Gideon. | 就像你发表的论文一样 吉迪恩探员 |
[32:25] | Fascinating to hear the same arrogant quality in your own voice. | 真荣幸能听到你的那种傲慢 |
[32:29] | You are a bit of a pedant, Jason. A bit didactic? | 你就是个书呆子 杰森 就爱说教是吗 |
[32:33] | Well, that’s a very interesting conclusion. | 你这话就很有意思 |
[32:36] | You sound intelligent and you certainly sound educated and… | 你听起来很聪明 而且有学问 |
[32:43] | -We both know that’s not true. -Oh, I know about all of you. | -但我们都知道事实并非如此 -我可了解你们所有人 |
[32:46] | The ambitious Agent Hotchner. | 野心勃勃的霍奇纳探员 |
[32:49] | Do you want to be Director of the FBI someday, Agent Hotchner? | 你想成为联邦调查局局长吗 霍奇纳探员 |
[32:51] | Would you step on Jason Gideon to get there? | 你会踩着杰森・吉迪恩来实现目标吗 |
[32:54] | I think you would. | 我想你会的 |
[32:55] | Post-traumatic stress is a very good excuse. | 创伤后应激障碍是个好借口 |
[32:57] | Even your sick, pregnant wife can’t get you to leave your post. | 还有你那病怏怏的怀孕老婆 都无法阻挡你坚守岗位 |
[33:01] | Jason Gideon, an expert in the criminal psyche, | 杰森・吉迪恩 一个犯罪心理专家 |
[33:03] | yet unable to diagnose the autistic leanings | 竟然不能诊断出胆小如鼠的瑞德博士 |
[33:05] | of the very insecure Dr Reid. | 有自闭倾向 |
[33:07] | Well, maybe he can make money counting cards in Las Vegas. | 或许他能帮你在赌城记牌赢钱吧 |
[33:10] | The lovely Elle was promoted too soon. | 还有可爱的艾尔 一路扶摇直上 |
[33:12] | She doesn’t have what it takes to make it in the BAU boys’ club. | 但她根本没资格进入行为分析小组 |
[33:15] | You’re no threat to me. You’re no threat to anyone. | 你们吓不到我 你们吓不到任何人 |
[33:18] | And token Derek Morgan wants to be taken seriously | 还有想受重视的吉祥物德瑞克・莫根 |
[33:20] | but he is just a pumped-up side of beef. | 不过是四肢发达 头脑简单罢了 |
[33:22] | I know who you are. I know how you think. | 我知道你们是谁 我知道你们的思维方式 |
[33:25] | And I know what to do next. Do you? | 我还知道下一步要怎么做 你们呢 |
[33:33] | What the hell was that? | 刚才这算什么 |
[33:35] | Why did he say that he knows what to do next? | 他为什么说他知道下一步要怎么做 |
[33:41] | Is he going to hurt my daughter? | 他会伤害我女儿吗 |
[33:46] | He was grandstanding. | 他在哗众取宠 |
[33:47] | You don’t know that. You can’t possibly know that. | 你胡说 你根本不可能知道 |
[33:51] | Mr Davenport, I have learnt more in the last five minutes | 达文波特先生 我在刚才五分钟内了解的信息 |
[33:56] | -than in the last 24 hours. -Oh, really? | -比过去24小时了解的都要多 -真的吗 |
[33:59] | Well, I don’t understand. Why is he focused on you right now? | 那我不明白他为什么开始针对你了 |
[34:01] | Because we are interfering in his relationship with the girls. | 因为我们插手了他和女孩们的关系 |
[34:04] | -He said he knows all about you. -Yes, apparently. | -他说他了解你们所有人 -对 很显然 |
[34:07] | He profiled us, Mr Davenport. | 他对我们作了侧写 达文波特先生 |
[34:08] | -Why would he do that? -To show us how smart he is. | -他为什么这样做 -来展示他有多聪明 |
[34:11] | Oftentimes, the best profilers are the UnSubs themselves. | 通常不明嫌犯就是最好的侧写师 |
[34:14] | They’re the ones that are able to walk into an arcade full of children | 他们能从满游乐场的孩子中 |
[34:17] | and pinpoint the boy or girl that can be led out quietly. | 找出会乖乖跟他走的小孩 |
[34:20] | But he made a mistake, because he gave us something he didn’t expect. | 但他犯了一个错误 不经意间泄露了一些信息 |
[34:24] | Which is? | 什么信息 |
[34:29] | He told us how to find him. | 他告诉了我们要怎么找他 |
[34:36] | You said you knew how to find him, that you were gonna save my daughter. | 你说你知道怎么找他 说要救我女儿 |
[34:39] | Why don’t you get out there and do something? | 那你怎么不出去做点什么 |
[34:40] | What are you standing… Everybody standing around here looking… | 为什么都站着 你们为什么都傻站着 |
[34:42] | -Mr Davenport… -Look, don’t condescend to me. | -达文波特先生 -别居高临下地跟我讲话 |
[34:44] | -Don’t patronise me. -Evan. Evan. | -别跟我摆架子 -埃文 |
[34:45] | Don’t condescend to me. | 所有人都在尽力破案 行了 |
[34:46] | Everybody is doing the best that they can, come on. | 来休息一下 |
[34:48] | Take a break. Take a break. | |
[34:58] | For the suspect to know that much about us, he has to be one of us. | 嫌疑人这么了解我们 他肯定是我们中的一员 |
[35:01] | I’m gonna have Garcia do a search of the New Haven FBI field office. | 我得让加西亚查一下 纽黑文的联邦调查局分局 |
[35:05] | The guy we’re looking for knows this house, he knows the family. | 我们要找的人知道这座房子 认识这家人 |
[35:08] | There are 700 agents in New Haven. | 纽黑文目前共有700名探员 |
[35:10] | And another 70 in satellite offices. Davenport knows quite a few of them. | 约有70名在各附属办公室 达文波特认识其中很多人 |
[35:13] | While we’re narrowing the list, Cheryl can’t stay here. | 在我们缩小范围时 谢丽尔不能待在这里 |
[35:16] | If he’s one of us, he has access, weapons, | 如果他是我们的人 他就会有进出权限和武器 |
[35:18] | and you bet he’s got a strategy. | 也肯定会有策略 |
[35:20] | -So who can we trust? -No one. | -那我们能相信谁 -谁也不能信 |
[35:23] | We need to get Cheryl to a safe house. | 我们需要把谢丽尔送到安全屋去 |
[35:26] | And limit the amount of agents she comes in contact with. | 还要限制与她接触的探员人数 |
[35:58] | -We’re in. -Copy that. | -我们进来了 -收到 |
[36:00] | -We’ll walk the perimeter. -Yeah. | -我们去周边巡视一下 -好 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry about before. | 我为之前的行为道歉 |
[36:30] | It’s your daughters. You… | 那是你的女儿 你… |
[36:34] | You don’t have to apologise for anything. | 你不必为任何事向我道歉 |
[36:36] | So, this safe house, | 那间安全屋 |
[36:42] | -sure it’s okay? -Of course. | -确定没问题吗 -当然 |
[36:47] | -We have agents inside, out. -So now we just wait. | -安全屋内外都有探员 -所以我们现在只能等着 |
[36:59] | They did a bug sweep right when we arrived. | 我们刚到时他们搜查了窃听装置 |
[37:02] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[37:03] | And yet the UnSub seems to know all about us. | 但不明嫌犯似乎还是知道我们的一切 |
[37:06] | Hey, Reid, do you know what non-local interaction is? | 瑞德 你知道非局部相互作用吗 |
[37:22] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[37:23] | How can he be holding Trish prisoner | 他怎么能既扣押着翠西 |
[37:26] | and still know exactly what we’re talking about? | 又知道我们的具体谈话内容呢 |
[37:28] | I know what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[37:29] | It seems like he knows what’s going on here the moment that it happens. | 他似乎能实时得知这里的情况 |
[37:34] | There’s gotta be a listening device. | 房子里肯定有窃听装置 |
[37:35] | They swept the room when we got here. | 我们到达时他们就搜过了 |
[37:37] | Yeah. And then they brought in their own equipment. | 是 但他们又带进来了自己的设备 |
[37:44] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:48] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[37:54] | It’s good to finally get you alone. | 终于只剩你一个人了 |
[38:06] | Agent Shyer called you by your first name. You know him that well? | 夏尔探员直呼你的名字 你们很熟吗 |
[38:08] | He works out of the New York field office. | 他是从纽约分局调来的 |
[38:10] | I know his father. We’ve met socially on occasion. | 我认识他父亲 我们只是点头之交 |
[38:13] | -Has he been here before? -A few times. | -他来过这里吗 -来过几次 |
[38:29] | Does it ever annoy you when people | 你有没有很讨厌别人 |
[38:30] | want to line you and Patricia up together | 让你和帕特里夏站在一起 |
[38:32] | to examine the differences? | 找你们的不同之处? |
[38:34] | Seems like it would get old real fast. | 而且很快他们就会感到没趣 |
[38:40] | But I don’t need to do that. | 但是我不用比较你们两个 |
[38:44] | I’ve known you both for so long, loved you for so long. | 因为我认识你们太久了 我爱你们太久了 |
[38:52] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 |
[39:01] | But this is how it should have been all along. | 可是早就该这样了 |
[39:03] | The three of us, together. | 我们三个在一起 |
[39:05] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[39:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[39:19] | You don’t understand my relationship with these girls. | 你不明白我跟她们之间的关系 |
[39:21] | -Put the knife down. -You don’t understand… | -把刀放下 -你不明白 |
[39:23] | I said put it down! | 我叫你把刀放下 |
[39:31] | 好 | |
[39:45] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[39:53] | Where is Patricia? | 帕特里夏在哪 |
[40:20] | -It’s okay. -Hey. | -没事了 -嘿 |
[40:43] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:06] | Hey, how did Elle get Shyer to give us Trish’s location? | 艾尔是怎么问出翠西的位置的 |
[41:09] | I imagine she found some creative way to persuade him. | 我想她用某种新颖的办法说服了他 |
[41:13] | What do you think… | 那你认为… |
[41:14] | You know, you know, maybe you just don’t need to ask so many questions. | 其实你不需要问这么多问题 |
[41:18] | Just enjoy the moment. | 享受破案的这一刻就好 |
[41:25] | Euripides said, “When love is in excess, | 欧里庇得斯曾说过“过度的爱” |
[41:28] | “it brings a man no honour, nor worthiness.” | “不会给予人荣耀和价值” |
[41:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:54] | You took a Taser hit. | 你被电击枪打中了 |
[41:55] | Yeah, I know I did. So what? | 我知道 确实挨了一下 所以呢 |
[41:58] | So no one expects you to finish the Davenport file tonight. | 所以你不用今晚完成 达文波特案的档案 |
[42:03] | Yeah, well, I guess it’s still a little fresh in my mind. | 不过我想趁记忆还清晰时整理好 |
[42:06] | Nothing like 50,000 volts in your back to keep your motor running, right? | 没有什么能比背后挨了五万伏电压 更让人清醒了吧 |
[42:14] | You know, Elle, I’m just… | 你知道吗 艾尔 我只是 |
[42:17] | I’m lucky as hell that bastard didn’t gut me while I was unconscious. | 我感到非常幸运 那个混蛋没有趁我昏倒时干掉我 |
[42:20] | -He wasn’t interested in you. -Yeah. | -他对你没兴趣 -好吧 |
[42:25] | You know, Shyer didn’t see you as a peer or a threat. | 你在夏尔眼里不是同事也不是威胁 |
[42:29] | -That was his mistake. -Yes, it was. | -这就是他的失误 -是的 |
[42:36] | You’re gonna be here all night. | 你得弄个通宵才能整理完 |
[42:39] | -Give me half. -Okay. | -分我一半吧 -好的 |
[42:42] | Be careful what you wish for. | 这可是你要求的 |
[42:45] | Knock yourself out. | 开始埋头苦干吧 |