时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 加利福尼亚州 圣迭戈 | |
[00:15] | Step up, knee up. Step down. Up. One more. | 抬起 提膝 放下 抬起 再来一次 |
[00:20] | Two kicks. Here we go. Woo! | 踢两下 动起来 |
[00:22] | One more time. Kick and back. Two more times like that. One more. | 再来一次 踢腿 下来 再来两次 再来一次 |
[00:29] | Two more times. Hang with me. | 再来两次 坚持住 |
[00:32] | Let’s tap, right here. | 踏步 就这样 |
[00:33] | Two knees up, let’s go. Here we go. Knees, one more. Kick it up. | 提膝两次 开始 提膝 再来一次 踢腿 |
[00:38] | Two times. | 做两次 |
[01:43] | Knee up, tap down. Up. | 提膝 放下 抬起 |
[01:45] | One more. Knees to the corners. | 再来一次 膝盖抬高 |
[01:48] | Tap down. | 放下 |
[01:50] | Kick it up two times. Kick. One more. | 踢腿两次 踢 再来一次 |
[01:54] | Over the top. Two more times. Up. Last time. | 举过头顶 做两次 举高 最后一次 |
[01:58] | Single knees up to the corners. Reach and pull. Take it up. | 一边膝盖抬高 伸臂 收回 继续 |
[02:02] | Stay strong. Come on, I know you’re tired. | 用力 加油 我知道你很累 |
[02:05] | Last one. | 最后一次 |
[02:06] | Single knees up, pull to here. Knee and tap. Don’t give up now! | 提膝 抬高 提膝 踏步 别放弃 |
[02:10] | Here we go! | 动起来 |
[02:32] | Get a good shot of her face. | 仔细拍一下她的脸 |
[02:39] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[02:40] | 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[02:43] | -Come on, man. Blow, baby, blow. -I thought you were full of hot air, Reid. | -加油 吹啊 宝贝 快吹 -我还以为你挺能吹的 瑞德 |
[02:47] | -Come on, Reid! -They’re trick candles, Spence, okay? | -加油 瑞德 -那是恶作剧蜡烛 斯宾塞 |
[02:50] | They… They’re going to come back on every time. | 每次吹都会再燃起来 |
[02:53] | Mommy to the rescue. | 让妈妈我来帮你 |
[02:54] | -Mommy? -Ignore him. | -妈妈? -别理他 |
[02:56] | Isn’t it amazing he knows what he knows, and he’s only twenty-four? | 他才24岁就知道那么多 这实在太惊人了 |
[02:59] | Reid, does it make you legal yet? | 瑞德 你到法定喝酒年龄了吗 |
[03:01] | -Imagine what he’ll know by fifty. -Hope you like chocolate. | 想象一下他到50岁能知道多少 |
[03:04] | 希望你喜欢巧克力 | |
[03:08] | -Agent Hotchner? -You blew wax on the cake, man. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[03:10] | 抱歉 | |
[03:11] | Sorry. | 你把蜡都吹到蛋糕上了 老兄 |
[03:13] | -Let’s cut this bad boy. -Okay. | -我们切了它吧 -好的 |
[03:15] | …there was another car bomb today, this time… | 今天又发生一起 汽车炸弹爆炸 这次… |
[03:17] | -You having fun? -Yes. Definitely. | -玩得开心吗 -当然了 |
[03:19] | I am definitely having fun. | 我玩得非常开心 |
[03:21] | -Make a wish? -Can I take this hat off? | -要许个愿吗 -我能把帽子拿掉吗 |
[03:23] | …but reports suggest that the death toll | 但报告预计死亡人数 |
[03:25] | -may well rise above fifty. -I wouldn’t. | -或将增加至50人 -最好不要 |
[03:28] | -Most of them are civilians… -Hey, Spence. | -他们大多是普通百姓… -斯宾塞 |
[03:29] | First piece for the birthday boy. | 第一块蛋糕给小寿星 |
[03:32] | The car was parked in the middle of the… | 装有炸弹的汽车停在路中央… |
[03:34] | Did you know she’s the only person in the whole world who calls me Spence? | 你知道全世界只有她叫我 “斯宾塞”吗 |
[03:38] | -Spence, get over here. -There’s cherry in it. | -斯宾塞 快过来 -里面有樱桃 |
[03:39] | …but is thought to be the work of a splinter group. | 但有猜测称事故出自一个小派别之手 |
[03:41] | -Happy birthday. -Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[03:42] | Birthday boy. | 小寿星 |
[03:43] | -Did everyone get some? -JJ, why don’t you feed it to him? | -大家都有蛋糕了吗 -珍珍 你怎么不喂喂他呢 |
[03:46] | -Yes, thank you. -Sorry, guys. | -有了 谢谢 -抱歉了各位 |
[03:47] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[03:53] | -We’re going to San Diego. -But not for the surfing, huh? | -我们要去圣迭戈 -但不是去冲浪 对吗 |
[03:57] | They’re calling him the “Tommy Killer.” | 人们称他为“汤米杀手” |
[03:58] | Six women raped and murdered in their homes in the last three weeks. | 过去三周内有六名女性在家中被奸杀 |
[04:01] | -Six in three weeks? -That’s a short fuse. | -三周内六人? -这也太猖狂了 |
[04:03] | And getting shorter. First two were eight days apart, | 而且越发猖狂 前两次犯案相隔八天 |
[04:06] | -then the next four in two weeks. -Rapid escalation. | -后四次则发生在两周之内 -作案频率迅速增加 |
[04:08] | You think he’s regressing to a psychopathic frenzy? | 你认为他正在沦落为精神变态狂吗 |
[04:11] | No, he’s too controlled for that. | 不 他的自制力太强 不会这样 |
[04:16] | See you on the plane. | 我们飞机上见 |
[04:18] | -Why the “Tommy Killer”? -You know the rock opera? | -为什么叫“汤米杀 -你知道摇滚歌剧《汤米》吗 |
[04:21] | Well, this UnSub glues his victims’ eyes wide open. | 这个不明嫌犯会用胶水 让受害者睁着眼 |
[04:33] | -He wants them to see him. -And feel him. | -他想让他们看着他 -感受到他 |
[05:11] | French poet Jacques Rigaut said, | 法国诗人雅克・里戈曾说 |
[05:14] | “Don’t forget that I cannot see myself, | “不要忘记我无法看见自己” |
[05:16] | “that my role is limited to being the one who looks in the mirror.” | “我的本质会被镜子所局限” |
[05:22] | Brenda Samms was found yesterday by her children | 布伦达・萨姆斯的尸体在昨天 |
[05:25] | when they got home from school. | 由放学回家的孩子们发现 |
[05:26] | She had been strangled with a thin ligature, possibly a wire. | 她被凶手用疑似电线的细绳勒死 |
[05:30] | -No weapon left at the scene. -Residue on the wrists and mouth | -犯罪现场没有留下凶器 -受害者手腕及嘴上的痕迹 |
[05:33] | indicate that duct tape was used, then removed | 是撕下强力胶带时留下的 |
[05:36] | -Also not found at the scene. -Brought it with him, took it with him. | -但现场也没有胶带 -凶手把带来的胶带又带走了 |
[05:38] | He also started leaving messages at the fourth scene, | 他第四次作案后还留下了信息 |
[05:42] | this was on the mirrors. | 这是写在镜子上的 |
[05:45] | “Fair lady, throw those costly robes aside, | “美丽的女士 请丢下那些昂贵长袍” |
[05:47] | “No longer may you glory in your pride, | “你将再也不能高傲地展示美貌” |
[05:50] | “Take leave of all your carnal vain delight…” | “跟那一切虚妄的肉体欢愉告别吧” |
[05:52] | “I’ve come to summon you away this night.” | “我今夜将来召唤你随我而去” |
[05:56] | It’s a ballad from the late 1600s. | 这是一首17世纪末的歌谣 |
[05:58] | A Dialogue Betwixt Death and a Lady. | 叫《死神与女士间的对话》 |
[06:01] | A seventeenth-century ballad? | 17世纪的歌谣? |
[06:03] | Yeah, essentially a woman begging Death to live. | 对 主要讲了一个女人祈求死神离开 |
[06:06] | What kind of person knows this ballad? | 什么人会知道这首歌谣 |
[06:07] | Are we looking for a literature professor? | 我们要找的是文学教授吗 |
[06:10] | Well, anyone with an Internet connection, actually. | 其实可以上网的人都能知道 |
[06:12] | You should see what comes in when you type the word “death” | 你们应该试试在搜索引擎里 输入“死” |
[06:14] | -into a search engine. -Reid, no wonder you can’t get a date. | -都会出现什么结果 -瑞德 难怪没人想跟你约会 |
[06:18] | Reid, you stay on the messages. See if there’s a deeper meaning. | 瑞德 你继续研究那条信息 看看其中是否有更深层含义 |
[06:21] | Well, it definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene pretty well. | 看起来他把犯罪现场搞得一团糟 |
[06:23] | -A lot of damage, nothing taken. -Well, the eyes are the thing. | -他大肆破坏 但什么也没拿走 -受害者的眼睛值得注意 |
[06:26] | The signature. The behaviour that isn’t necessary | 那是作案标志 这种行为 |
[06:28] | for the murder, but necessary for the emotional release. | 与谋杀无关 但与情绪发泄有关 |
[06:32] | That’s what he’s there for. | 他就是去发泄的 |
[06:33] | There used to be a widely held belief that the eyes record a snapshot | 从前有一种广为流传的说法是 |
[06:37] | of the last thing a person sees before they die. | 人死前看到的最后景象会留在眼里 |
[06:39] | Yeah, that’s right. People used to write poems | 没错 人们从前还会写诗 |
[06:40] | -about talking to Death. -Ballads. | -描绘与死神的对话 -是写歌谣 |
[06:43] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[06:45] | You think they’ll ever run out of new things to do to their victims? | 凶手还真是喜欢 想出新花招来折磨受害者啊 |
[06:49] | Well, finding new ways to hurt each other is what we’re good at. | 反正人类总是能别出心裁地互相伤害 |
[07:18] | 圣迭戈警局 专案组总部 | |
[07:33] | Captain Griffith, Task Force Commander. | 我是格里菲斯警监 专案组主管 |
[07:35] | Sorry. We all get tunnel vision. | 抱歉 我们有眼不识泰山 |
[07:37] | I’m Special Agent Hotchner. This is Agent Jareau, our liaison. | 我是特别探员霍奇纳 这是让热探员 她是我们的联络员 |
[07:39] | -Hi. -I appreciate you coming out. | -你好 -我很感激你们能来 |
[07:41] | Thanks. Hope we can help. | 谢谢 希望我们可以帮上忙 |
[08:00] | Hi. You’ve reached the Chandlers. | 你好 这里是钱德勒家 |
[08:01] | Leave a message, and have a beautiful day. | 有事请留言 祝你愉快 |
[08:04] | What a good soccer game! I’m so proud of you. | 球踢得真棒 我太为你骄傲了 |
[08:08] | When’s Mommy coming in? | 妈妈什么时候来呀 |
[08:15] | Happy anniversary, honey. Love you. | 纪念日快乐 亲爱的 爱你 |
[08:18] | Ready for bed, Mom! Will you tuck me in? | 我要睡觉了 妈妈 你能帮我盖被子吗 |
[08:20] | This UnSub glues his victims’ eyes wide open. | 这个不明嫌犯会用胶水 让受害者睁着眼 |
[08:22] | They’re calling him the “Tommy Killer.” | 人们称他为“汤米杀手” |
[08:23] | It definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene pretty well. | 看起来他把犯罪现场搞得一团糟 |
[08:26] | Do you have a lot of homework, sweetie? | 你的作业多吗 宝贝 |
[08:28] | Mom? Mom? Mom, where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪里 |
[08:33] | “我是死神 难道你不知晓我的大名” | |
[08:36] | “You may as well be mute, there is no time…” | “你最好不要作声 没有时间…” |
[08:39] | Creepy, huh? | 真吓人 是吧 |
[08:41] | Actually, conversations between Death and his victims | 其实死神与其受害者之间的对话 |
[08:45] | was a fairly popular literary and artistic theme throughout | 在文艺复兴时期是一种非常流行的 |
[08:48] | the Renaissance. | 文学艺术主题 |
[08:53] | Yeah. Creepy. | 对啊 真吓人 |
[08:59] | He strikes during the day in upper-middle-class neighbourhoods. | 嫌犯在白天袭击中上阶层社区的住户 |
[09:02] | Extremely high-risk victims at a high-risk time. | 在高风险时段袭击风险极高的受害者 |
[09:07] | He’s confident in his ability. | 他对自己的能力十分有信心 |
[09:10] | Looks to be about a five-square-mile radius. | 作案范围约为13平方公里 |
[09:13] | So he probably has a vehicle. | 所以嫌犯大概有一辆车 |
[09:15] | Do you want to see that crime scene? | 你们想去看看犯罪现场吗 |
[09:19] | It’s still taped off. The husband won’t go back inside. | 警戒条还在 受害者的丈夫不想回去 |
[09:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:24] | All right. So we need answers to these questions. | 我们需要找到这些问题的答案 |
[09:26] | What does the evidence tell you about the sexual aspect? | 你从证据中能看出哪些性犯罪信息 |
[09:29] | What kind of rapist is he independent of the homicides? | 不考虑谋杀的话 他是怎样的一个强奸犯 |
[09:31] | I’m on it. | 我马上分析 |
[09:32] | It looks like what he’s written at the scenes | 看来嫌犯在现场写下的东西 |
[09:34] | are most of the first three verses of the same ballad. | 大部分是同一首歌谣的前三段内容 |
[09:36] | Most of? | 大部分? |
[09:38] | Yeah, it’s only one part of the conversation. | 对 只写了一方说的话 |
[09:40] | There’s no “betwixt.” | 没有“对话” |
[09:43] | Death speaks, but the lady never answers. | 只有死神说的话 但没有女士的回答 |
[09:46] | Maybe he feels like their bodies are answer enough. | 也许他感觉她们的尸体就足以回答了 |
[10:03] | Very nice. | 非常不错 |
[10:24] | -This profiling really works? -It’s a tool. | -侧写真的有用吗 -这是一种工具 |
[10:27] | You can tell all about a guy from looking at the scene? | 你们观察犯罪现场就能了解凶手吗 |
[10:30] | Well, the scene’s only part of it. We also use victimology for precedent. | 犯罪现场只是一部分 我们还会基于先前的受害者特征 |
[10:33] | We can usually get a fairly clear picture of the guy. | 这样一般都能对凶手有清晰的了解 |
[10:36] | -Our guys went over it pretty well. -I’m sure they did. | -我们的警员也很会破案 -那是肯定的 |
[10:41] | Local officers aren’t trained to look for the things we look for. | 当地警员所受的训练 找不到我们要找的东西 |
[10:44] | -What’s that? -Hate, insecurity, fear, anger. | -要找什么 -憎恨 缺乏安全感 恐惧 愤怒 |
[10:49] | -That’s all at the scene? -It’s all in his behaviour. | -这些都在犯罪现场吗 -都在凶手的行为里 |
[10:53] | You know anything about our guy yet? | 你们现在对这个凶手有什么了解吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah, he isn’t going to stop until he’s caught. | 有 他在被抓之前是不会停手的 |
[11:26] | You increased patrols in these neighbourhoods | 你在找出凶手的作案规律后 |
[11:28] | -when a pattern was identified? -After the fourth victim. | -才在社区加强了巡逻吗 -是在第四名受害者出现之后 |
[11:31] | Boss has cancelled days off, vacations. | 老大取消了我们的假期 |
[11:33] | Neighbourhood full of cruisers and he still struck two more times. | 这里已经遍地是巡逻车 可凶手又两次犯案 |
[11:35] | He blends. Gideon. | 他融入了这里 我是吉迪恩 |
[11:36] | There may have been another attempt six blocks from the station house. | 在警局六个街区外 似乎又发生了一起未遂案件 |
[11:39] | -Attempt? -The husband interrupted | -怎么是未遂 -丈夫被惊动 |
[11:40] | and the attacker got away, | 袭击者逃跑了 |
[11:41] | but Elle and I are headed over there right now. | 我和艾尔正赶往那里 |
[11:43] | Well, we’re already at the last crime scene. | 我们已经到上一起案件的现场了 |
[11:45] | -Let us know if you identify a suspect. -Suspect? | -你们发现嫌疑人就告诉我们 -什么嫌疑人 |
[11:48] | Might have been another attack not far from your station. | 好像你们警局附近发生了另一起袭击 |
[11:51] | -Hey, hey, hey, hey! Where you going? -Over there. | -喂 你去哪 -犯罪现场啊 |
[11:56] | Well, units are already heading that way. | 警队已经赶往那里了 |
[11:57] | We can get more accomplished here. | 我们还是留在这里更有用 |
[11:59] | -You’re kidding me, right? -No. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[12:01] | If there’s an arrest, what we find here will help you prosecute. | 如果他们抓到了人 就可以用在这里发现的物证起诉他 |
[12:05] | This scene won’t be pristine forever. | 这个现场不会一直保持原样 |
[12:09] | -Guys, knock yourselves out. -Thank you. | -那这样 你们请自便吧 -谢谢你 |
[12:12] | Hey, wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[12:14] | The UnSub went through the back, right? | 不明嫌犯是从后门进的吗 |
[12:17] | The family room. It’s the window full of print dust. | 是从起居室的窗户 沾满指纹提取粉的那一扇 |
[12:19] | Gideon! I’m going around the house. | 吉迪恩 我在房子周围转转 |
[12:51] | Okay, not that easy to manoeuvre. | 好吧 想进来可并不容易 |
[12:54] | That means I’m a little bit athletic. | 这证明我身强力壮 |
[13:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:38] | He messed with something in here. | 嫌犯弄坏了这里的一些东西 |
[13:43] | Broken cappuccino machine. | 摔碎的咖啡机 |
[13:46] | Took the appliances which are upstairs. | 拿了楼上的家用电器 |
[13:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:51] | Why would I take the time? | 为什么要费这个时间 |
[14:00] | Lucky woman. | 这位女士很幸运 |
[14:02] | Yeah, well, she’s probably not feeling so lucky right about now. | 不过她现在大概不会觉得很幸运了 |
[14:05] | You’re absolutely sure about that, Mr Gordon? | 你确定吗 戈登先生 |
[14:08] | He was black and six feet tall. I watched him run out that back door. | 他是个身高1.8米左右的黑人 我看见他从后门逃走了 |
[14:15] | Get a description out in the field ASAP. | 尽快在这里描绘出嫌犯的外貌特征 |
[14:21] | Interracial serial sex crimes are rare. | 不同人种间的连环性犯罪很罕见 |
[14:24] | -Are they impossible? -No. | -是不可能发生的吗 -不是 |
[14:27] | -Then what’s your point? -Only to provide you with information. | -那你是什么意思 -我们只是去一个安静的地方 |
[14:34] | -I’m going to go talk to her. -May I ask why? | -我要去跟她谈谈 -我能问问为什么吗 |
[14:37] | She’s surrounded by men. | 因为她周围全是男人 |
[14:43] | Mrs Gordon? I’m Elle. Would you like to go outside? | 戈登夫人?我是艾尔 我们只是去一个安静的地方 |
[14:49] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[14:50] | We’re just going to go some place quiet. | 我们只是去一个安静的地方 |
[15:08] | Here’s where I got the china. | 我从这里拿了瓷器 |
[15:13] | The silver. | 银器 |
[15:16] | I didn’t take it. I broke it. | 我没有带走 而是把它们毁了 |
[15:20] | Why wouldn’t she hear me? | 可她为什么没有听见动静呢 |
[15:25] | Because I did it after. | 因为那时她已经死了 |
[15:34] | “You may as well be mute. | “你最好不要作声” |
[15:36] | “There is no time at all for vain dispute, | “没有时间用来做无谓的纷争” |
[15:39] | “Your riches, gold and garments, jewels bright, | “你们腰缠万贯 珠光宝气” |
[15:44] | “Your house and land, must on new owners light.” | “你们的住所必将由新主人打理” |
[15:51] | I really don’t know that much about him. | 我真的不怎么了解这个人 |
[15:54] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不需要去了解 |
[15:55] | Just take a little time to collect your thoughts. | 只需花点时间整理一下思绪 |
[15:59] | To just sit here. Breathe. | 只需坐在这里 呼吸放松 |
[16:01] | -You don’t want to ask me questions? -Not until you’re ready. | -你不想问我什么问题吗 -我要等到你准备好再问 |
[16:06] | I’ll be right behind that doorway. | 我会待在那扇门后面等你 |
[16:14] | I didn’t even know he was in the house. | 我根本没有意识到他进来了 |
[16:19] | Is that common? | 这正常吗 |
[16:24] | Very. | 很正常 |
[16:29] | She had a workout video on. | 她当时开着健身视频 |
[16:32] | -Step aerobics. -Step aerobics? With the platforms? | -台阶有氧操 -台阶有氧操?用踏板的那种? |
[16:37] | Step up, step down, step up, step down? | 踏上去又踏下来? |
[16:39] | Where’s the platform? | 踏板在哪里 |
[16:49] | -He spent a lot of time here. -What, so he vacuumed? | -嫌犯在这待了很久 -所以他还用吸尘器打扫了? |
[16:53] | -There’s no marks from the platforms. -Lot of time. | -踏板上没有作案痕迹 -待了很久 |
[16:58] | The broken things. | 为了毁东西 |
[17:00] | She must have already been dead or incapacitated when he did that. | 他在搞破坏的时候 受害者一定已经死亡或动弹不得了 |
[17:03] | Cappuccino maker from the kitchen, dishes, vases, broken jewellery. | 他毁了咖啡机 餐具 花瓶 首饰 |
[17:06] | Symbols. | 都是标志 |
[17:08] | “Your riches, gold, garments, jewels bright, | “你们腰缠万贯 珠光宝气” |
[17:12] | “Your house and land, must on new owners light.” | “你们的住所必将由新主人打理” |
[17:17] | -Her riches. -Right. | -她腰缠万贯 -对 |
[17:21] | Ever feel like there’s something obvious right in front of you, | 你有没有体会过什么事就在你眼前 |
[17:23] | you just can’t see it? | 而你却不知道的感觉? |
[17:25] | Yeah, usually right before a woman dumps me. | 有 通常我在被甩前能体会到 |
[17:29] | He slapped me from behind, and pulled me down on the floor. | 他从背后袭击了我 把我拽到地上 |
[17:32] | I tried to scratch him and bite him, but he was so strong. | 我拼命想挠他 咬他 但他太强壮了 |
[17:37] | And then my husband came home from work. | 然后我丈夫下班回家 |
[17:40] | He screamed, and the man ran out the door. | 他大叫起来 那人就夺门而逃了 |
[17:46] | -He was a black man? -Bill was sure of it, but I… | -他是黑人吗 -他毁了咖啡机 餐具 花瓶 首饰 |
[17:51] | I only remember his eyes. | 我只记得他的眼睛 |
[17:54] | When we were fighting, I kept staring him right in the eyes. | 我们扭打在一起时 我直勾勾地盯着他的眼睛 |
[17:58] | I remember thinking, if he’s going to kill me, | 我记得我当时想 如果他要杀我 |
[18:01] | then he’s going to have to look at me while he does. | 那他就要在动手时看着我的眼睛 |
[18:06] | And he just kept staring back at me through the ski mask. | 但他也一直透过滑雪面罩盯着我 |
[18:13] | -A ski mask? -Yeah. | -滑雪面罩吗 -对 |
[18:20] | It’s all right. You did good. | 没关系 你做得很好 |
[18:29] | -The verses. -Found something? | -那些歌谣段落 -发现什么了吗 |
[18:31] | Not an answer, a question. | 没发现答案 但发现了一个问题 |
[18:33] | I found the full text. He’s pretty much following it to a tee, | 我找到了完整版 嫌犯写的几乎一字不差 |
[18:36] | at least the, the Death side of the conversation. | 但只写了死神的话 |
[18:38] | But? | 然后呢 |
[18:40] | Why didn’t he leave them at the first three murders? | 他前三次杀人为什么不写 |
[18:42] | I mean, this ballad is ten verses long, just on the Death side. | 因为这首歌谣仅死神的话就有十段 |
[18:44] | He’s got plenty to work with. | 他有很多可写的东西 |
[18:46] | But if it’s not a part of his signature, | 但如果这不是他的作案标志 |
[18:47] | if it isn’t something that he has to do for an emotional reason, | 不是他为了发泄情绪而必做的事 |
[18:50] | then, I mean, why start? | 那么为什么要开始写呢 |
[18:56] | JJ, find out when the press ran the first story on this UnSub. | 珍珍 查一下媒体什么时候 首次报道了这个不明嫌犯 |
[19:00] | -When? -After which victim. | -具体指什么时候 -在哪一起案件后 |
[19:02] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 马上查 |
[19:04] | -What are you thinking? -He wasn’t getting enough attention. | -你在想什么 -他没有得到足够的关注 |
[19:07] | Police departments sometimes don’t even realise | 警局有时未能意识到 |
[19:08] | -they’re looking at a pattern. -Yeah, until somebody tells them. | -出现了作案规律 -对 除非有人告诉他们 |
[19:12] | The first story ran the morning after the fourth victim was found. | 首次报道是在 发现第四名受害者后的早上 |
[19:14] | The increased patrols didn’t begin until after the fourth victim, either. | 加强巡逻也是在 发现第四名受害者后开始的 |
[19:17] | Yeah, the police didn’t realise what was happening. | 警察之前没意识到发生了什么 |
[19:18] | -He writes his verse… -Everyone knows that he was there. | -他就开始写歌谣 -然后所有人都知道他了 |
[19:21] | The offender in this new attempt is a black male. | 刚才那起未遂案件的行凶者 是黑人男性 |
[19:23] | Black male? Cross racial? That doesn’t happen. | 黑人男性?跨人种?这不可能啊 |
[19:25] | How about Herbert Mullin? He killed fourteen different people | 那连环杀手赫伯特・马林呢 他杀的14个人 |
[19:28] | of completely varying ages, races and creeds. | 年龄 种族 信仰各不相同 |
[19:29] | But there was no sexual component to his crimes. | 但那些案件不涉及性犯罪 |
[19:32] | And he wore a ski mask. This attacker wore a ski mask. | 而且这回的袭击者戴着滑雪面罩 |
[19:40] | -Tell them we’re ready. -For a profile? | -告诉他们我们准备好了 -准备好发布侧写吗 |
[19:44] | And to make Tommy contact us. | 还要让这位汤米联系我们 |
[19:56] | The UnSub brought his weapons with him. | 不明嫌犯身上携带有武器 |
[19:59] | Tape, glue, wire. | 胶带 胶水 电线 |
[20:05] | He did not leave them at the scene. | 他没有把这些留在犯罪现场 |
[20:08] | He took them when he left. | 而是全部带走 |
[20:11] | He has a kind of killing kit that he carries. | 他会带着一个杀人工具包 |
[20:15] | Organised killers usually have a skilled job, likely technology related, | 有条理的杀手经常会从事技术工作 可能会涉及科技 |
[20:19] | which may involve the use of the hands. | 这就需要他们能灵活运用双手 |
[20:21] | The crime scenes are far enough apart that he needs a vehicle. | 犯罪现场间相距太远 他需要车辆 |
[20:24] | This will be well-kept, obsessively clean, as will be his home. | 他会把车保养得很好 让车一尘不染 像家一样 |
[20:27] | He’s diurnal, the attacks occur during the day, | 他在白天活动 白天作案 |
[20:30] | so the vehicle may be related to his work, | 所以作案车辆也许和他的工作有关 |
[20:31] | possibly a company car or truck. | 可能是公司的轿车或卡车 |
[20:33] | We believe he watches the victims for a time, | 我们认为他会观察受害者一段时间 |
[20:35] | learns the rhythms of the home, knows his time frame. | 了解其生活规律 从而确定作案时间 |
[20:38] | You’re not going to catch him accidentally. | 他不可能被偶然抓个现行 |
[20:41] | He destroys symbols of wealth in the victims’ homes. | 他会破坏受害者家中代表财富的东西 |
[20:48] | He harbours envy of and hatred toward people of a higher social class. | 他嫉妒且憎恨社会阶级较高的人 |
[20:54] | He feels invisible around them. | 他在他们周围没有存在感 |
[20:56] | Class is the theme of the poem which he left at the various crime scenes. | 他留在犯罪现场的诗就以阶级为主题 |
[21:00] | At one point in the poem, the woman attempts to bribe Death, | 诗中有一处写到了女人想贿赂死神 |
[21:02] | but he doesn’t accept it. | 但死神没有接受 |
[21:03] | He says this is the one moment when riches mean nothing. | 他说财富在这一刻毫无价值 |
[21:07] | When Death comes, poor and the rich are exactly alike. | 当死神来临时 贫穷和富有毫无差别 |
[21:10] | -So he’s poor? -Probably middle-class. | -那么他很穷吗 -大概是中产阶级 |
[21:12] | A decidedly lower-class person would | 一个典型的底层人士 |
[21:14] | stick out in a highly patrolled neighbourhood. | 在巡逻密集的社区会很显眼 |
[21:16] | This guy appears to belong there. He blends in. | 而这个人似乎属于这里 融入了这里 |
[21:19] | -Why does he glue the eyes open? -The UnSub is an exploitative rapist. | -他为什么用胶让受害者睁着眼 -他是剥削型强奸犯 |
[21:24] | Most rape victims close their eyes during the attack, turn their heads. | 多数性侵受害者会在被侵害时 闭上眼 扭过头 |
[21:28] | For some rapists, this ruins the fantasy. | 对一些强奸犯来说 这很毁兴致 |
[21:30] | For this type of rapist, the goal is more related | 这种强奸犯会更加看重 |
[21:33] | to the victim watching him than the act itself. | 让受害者看着他 而不是其行为本身 |
[21:37] | The verses, the staging, the aggressive language, | 那些歌谣段落 现场布置 挑衅的语言 |
[21:39] | “I am Death.” | “我是死神” |
[21:40] | This is a guy who, while being in control at the crime scene, | 这个人虽然掌控着犯罪现场 |
[21:43] | almost certainly feels inadequate in the rest of his life. | 但肯定对他自己的生活没什么信心 |
[21:46] | That’s why he couldn’t wait for you to figure out what he’d done. | 所以他才等不及让你们发现他的罪行 |
[21:49] | Why he needed to make sure all his crimes were counted. | 他要保证他所犯的罪都得到了重视 |
[21:52] | His victims. | 那些受害者 |
[21:53] | They represent whatever it is that’s controlling him, | 代表了他受到的控制 |
[21:55] | and he wants that control back. | 他想夺回这种控制权 |
[21:58] | He is under the thumb of a powerful woman | 他被一名强势女性压迫 |
[22:01] | who frightens him. | 遭到恐吓 |
[22:03] | And a final point, he is white. | 还有最后一点 他其实是白人 |
[22:07] | We have witnesses that identify him as a black male. | 有目击者称他是黑人男性 |
[22:11] | The attacker was black. He is not the Tommy Killer. | 那个袭击者是黑人 但他不是“汤米杀手” |
[22:15] | Mrs Gordon’s husband came home at the same time that he always does. | 戈登夫人的丈夫每天都按时回家 |
[22:18] | The Tommy Killer would have known that. | “汤米杀手”肯定会知道这一点 |
[22:19] | And Mrs Gordon’s attacker wore a ski mask. | 袭击戈登夫人的人戴着滑雪面罩 |
[22:22] | The UnSub knows when he walks into a house | 不明嫌犯在他走进房子时就知道 |
[22:24] | he’s going to kill the woman who lives there. | 他会杀掉住在那里的女人 |
[22:28] | If you’re not leaving any witnesses, why wear a ski mask? | 如果不会留下任何目击者 那为什么要戴滑雪面罩 |
[22:30] | And he wants the victim to see him anyway. | 而且他还想让受害者看着他 |
[22:32] | Your attempted rapist is a garden-variety, | 强奸未遂者是一名普通的 |
[22:35] | disorganised young man. | 没有条理的年轻人 |
[22:36] | As the victim’s age goes up, generally the attacker’s age goes down. | 通常受害者的年龄越大 袭击者的年龄就越小 |
[22:40] | Mrs Gordon is about sixty, which puts her rapist at about twenty. | 戈登夫人大约60岁 所以试图强奸她的人大约是20岁 |
[22:43] | And it takes years to develop the level of calm and sophistication | “汤米杀手”耗费数年磨练技巧 |
[22:47] | that Tommy displays at a crime scene. | 才能冷静熟练地布置现场 |
[22:50] | And the rapist is far too young for that. | 而强奸未遂者太年轻 经验不足 |
[22:52] | Mrs Gordon told me that there’s a young man | 戈登夫人告诉我有一名年轻人 |
[22:54] | who delivers groceries to their home. | 为他们送食品杂货 |
[22:57] | He fits a lot of what we’re describing here. | 他很符合我们这些描述 |
[22:59] | Great. | 真好啊 |
[23:00] | -So we’re back to zero on Tommy. -Not at all. | -我们又对“汤米杀手”一无所知了 -并不是 |
[23:03] | May I see you in your office for a moment? | 我们能去你的办公室谈谈吗 |
[23:08] | -You have a tip line for the public? -Yes. | -你有公众报警热线吗 -对 |
[23:11] | We have a technician at Quantico who can tap into your phone system. | 我们在匡提科的技术人员 可以监听你的通话系统 |
[23:14] | He’s going to call us? | 凶手会联系我们吗 |
[23:16] | Well, he’s gone out of his way to show you how scary he is. | 他已经想尽办法向你们展示他的可怕 |
[23:18] | And when the 11:00 news leads with the capture of a six-foot-tall black man | 如果11点的新闻报道了 一名身高1.8米的黑人男性 |
[23:21] | in connection with his crimes, he’s going to be furious. | 由于他的罪行而被捕的消息 他一定会异常愤怒 |
[23:25] | Furious enough to call. | 愤怒到想报警 |
[23:28] | Later, man. See you. | 回头见 哥们 |
[23:35] | FBI, you’re under arrest. | 联邦调查局 你被捕了 |
[23:40] | You’re under arrest for the attempted rape of Marcia Gordon. | 你因涉嫌强奸未遂玛西亚・戈登被捕 |
[23:42] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | The FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit was called in yesterday afternoon | 联邦调查局行为分析小组 于昨天下午抵达本地 |
[23:48] | by the San Diego Police Department to assist in the ongoing | 受邀前来协助圣迭戈警局 |
[23:51] | Tommy Killer investigation. | 调查“汤米杀手”一案 |
[23:52] | The unit is headed… | 小组负责人是… |
[23:58] | I can now announce that our office has assisted in making an arrest | 我现在可以透露 我们已协助本地警方实施… |
[24:00] | 你是“汤米杀手”吗 | |
[24:01] | in connection with the investigation. That’s all I can say at this time. | 与调查相关的抓捕活动 详细进展目前依然保密 |
[24:07] | He confessed to Mrs Gordon’s attack before we even got to the car. | 他在我们上车前就坦白了 他曾袭击戈登夫人 |
[24:10] | Thanks, Elle. | 谢谢你 艾尔 |
[24:11] | Should just make the 11:00 news. | 应该能上11点新闻 |
[24:12] | Did they get good footage? | 他们拍到我们抓的人了吗 |
[24:14] | Yeah, couldn’t miss him. | 拍到了 拍得很清楚 |
[24:15] | -Good. Now we wait. -Call Garcia. | -好的 现在我们就坐等 -给加西亚打电话 |
[24:18] | Go for Miss Penelope Garcia. | 请讲 我是佩内洛普・加西亚 |
[24:21] | Ready with the trap and trace? | 准备好设置陷阱追踪了吗 |
[24:22] | Peaches, this is the Office of Unmitigated Superiority. | 当然 这里是不折不扣的超级办公室 |
[24:25] | I am always ready. With the awesome power | 我时刻准备着运用这里的炫酷技能 |
[24:27] | I have in this room, all I need is fifteen seconds on the phone | 我只需15秒的通话时间 |
[24:30] | -to nail this skeevy perv. -Fifteen seconds? | -就能逮住这个该死的变态 -15秒就可以吗 |
[24:33] | If that. | 甚至更短 |
[24:35] | -抓到了吗 -你还能告诉我们什么吗 | |
[24:39] | I can now announce that our office has assisted | 我现在可以透露我们已协助本地警方 |
[24:41] | in making an arrest in connection with the investigation. | 实施与调查相关的抓捕活动 |
[24:44] | That’s really all I can say at this time. Thank you. | 详细进展目前依然保密 谢谢 |
[24:46] | Turn that damn television down. | 把那个破电视的声音调小一点 |
[24:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:03] | We’re still waiting, Garcia. | 我们还在等 加西亚 |
[25:10] | God, I hate waiting like this. | 天啊 我真讨厌就这么干等 |
[25:14] | Do you think it’s weird that I knew that ballad? | 你觉得我知道那首歌谣会很奇怪吗 |
[25:17] | I don’t know how it is that you know half the things you know, | 你知道的东西 有一半我都不知道你是怎么知道的 |
[25:20] | but I’m glad you do. | 但我很高兴你能知道那些 |
[25:22] | Do you think that’s why I can’t get a date? | 你觉得是因为这个才没人跟我约会吗 |
[25:24] | Do you ever ask anyone out? | 你约过别人吗 |
[25:27] | -No. -That’s why you can’t get a date. | -没有 -所以才没人跟你约会啊 |
[25:32] | Detective Martin. Hey, hey! Pick it up, pick it up. | 我是马丁警探 喂 接电话 |
[25:37] | Line six, Penelope. Line six. | 六号线 佩内洛普 接六号线 |
[25:40] | You stupid incompetent sons of bitches! | 你们这些白痴无能的混蛋 |
[25:44] | I don’t make mistakes! | 我才不会失误 |
[25:46] | I am Death! You hear me? I am Death! | 我是死神 听到了吗 我才是死神 |
[25:50] | You’ll see now. Tomorrow. Mark my words, you will see! | 你们会明白的 就在明天 记住我的话 你们会明白的 |
[25:55] | And while I’m taking her, I’m going to be thinking of you! | 我杀她的时候 会想着你们的 |
[26:01] | Anything? | -有结果吗 |
[26:02] | Are you kidding me? | -开玩笑吗 |
[26:03] | I… Look, I don’t know how this is possible, | 这怎么可能 |
[26:05] | because there was definitely enough time for me to get a location, | 因为我有足够的时间来定位 |
[26:07] | but I got nothing. I got absolutely nothing. | 可我却什么都没找到 什么都没有 |
[26:10] | Let me work on this. | 让我再试试 |
[26:11] | -She said she got nothing. -Nothing? | -她说什么都没找到 -没找到? |
[26:13] | We missed him? | 我们没能定位他吗 |
[26:34] | We have an undercover car for each of your teams | 我们给你们每一队都派了卧底车 |
[26:37] | and the entire damned department out there, too. | 整个警局的人也都出动了 |
[26:40] | Remember, a truck, maybe a work truck in excellent condition. | 记住要找一辆卡车 也许是保养得特别好的工作卡车 |
[26:43] | Everyone knows. | 大家都知道了 |
[26:45] | All right. He might make a mistake today. | 他今天可能会失误 |
[26:47] | He’s angry and he probably hasn’t done the kind of surveillance he’d like. | 他很愤怒 而且他大概还没有做好监视工作 |
[26:50] | Yeah, well, neither have we. Let’s go, Reid. | 反正我们也没有 我们走 瑞德 |
[26:52] | I’ll bring the car around. | 我去把车开过来 |
[26:58] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[27:38] | This is the last place he watched. That house. | 他上一次监视的就是那栋房子 |
[27:43] | Morgan said the family hasn’t moved back in. | 莫根说那家人还没有回去住 |
[27:47] | Probably never will. It’s the eyes. | 估计再也不会回去了 是眼睛 |
[27:53] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:54] | It’s the eyes, Elle. | 是眼睛 艾尔 |
[27:58] | There’s something not right about the eyes. | 受害者的眼睛不对劲 |
[28:00] | If you mean what he does to them, yeah, I agree. | 如果你说的是他的所作所为 我同意 |
[28:02] | No…it’s almost a classic move for an exploitative rapist | 不是 剥削型强奸犯的典型手法 |
[28:06] | -to force the victim to watch. -But? | -就是让受害者睁眼看着 -但是呢 |
[28:11] | We’re missing something about it. | 我们遗漏了一些线索 |
[28:28] | It’s 10:30 already. | 已经10点半了 |
[28:30] | All he said was tomorrow, he didn’t specify morning. | 他只说在今天 但没有特指在早上 |
[28:34] | Reid, this guy’s got to spend a lot of time in that house. | 瑞德 这个人要在一栋房子前盯很久 |
[28:36] | A lot. He needs it to be morning. | 很久 他需要早上就到 |
[28:42] | Are we sure this is a good spot? | 你确定这是个盯梢的好地方吗 |
[28:43] | Three of the victims lived within a block of this street. | 有三名受害者都住在这条街 |
[28:45] | It’s the main artery through the neighbourhood. | 这也是街区里的主路 |
[28:47] | True, but three victims in the same block | 确实 但同一个街区 已经有过三名受害者 |
[28:48] | -could mean he’s done with the area. -Or that he’s just really familiar with it. | -他可能已经不会再来了 -或者他对这里最熟悉 |
[28:53] | And comfortable in it. | 也最得心应手 |
[28:55] | But then on the other hand, the other victims lived more than a mile | 但另一方面 其他受害者住在一公里之外 |
[28:57] | -in either direction. -Right. | -而且是相反方向 -对 |
[28:59] | God, I hate not having a plan. | 天啊 我讨厌没有计划 |
[29:01] | We’re looking for a needle in a haystack here. | 我们这是在大海捞针 |
[29:04] | Actually it’s more like we’re looking for a needle in a pile of needles. | 其实我们更像是在针海捞针 |
[29:10] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | A needle would stand out in a haystack. | 针在大海里更显眼 |
[29:14] | Okay. And we’re not looking for someone who stands out. | 好吧 我们找的人不显眼 |
[29:18] | No, we’re looking for a particular needle in a pile of needles. | 不 我们要在针海里找一根独特的针 |
[29:44] | -Can I help you folks with something? -FBI. | -有什么需要帮忙的吗 -联邦调查局 |
[29:48] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:54] | After the fourth killing, PD doubled the patrols in these neighbourhoods. | 第四起谋杀后 警局加强了对这里的巡逻 |
[29:56] | Then doubled them again after the fifth and sixth. | 在第五起和第六起后再次加强巡逻 |
[29:58] | Yet our UnSub still watched the houses. | 但不明嫌犯还是能监视别人家 |
[30:01] | How can he not have been seen? | 他怎么就不会被发现呢 |
[30:07] | Is that an oriole? | 那是黄鹂吗 |
[30:09] | No, black-headed grosbeak. | 不 是黑头白翅斑雀 |
[30:12] | Grosbeak? | 白翅斑雀? |
[30:16] | Grosbeak, too. Female. | 这只也是白翅斑雀 雌性 |
[30:20] | Orson Welles said, “All the birds who belong to our sex have prettier feathers | 奥森・威尔斯曾说过 “雄鸟都有更加漂亮的羽毛” |
[30:24] | “because males have got to try to justify their existence.” | “因为它们急于证明自己的存在” |
[30:28] | We spend all our time screaming, | 我们一直在喊着 |
[30:30] | “Look at me, look at me. Mommy, Mommy. Look at me.” | “看我 看看我 妈妈 快看我” |
[30:35] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[30:39] | -Twenty-five? -Look at me… | -25个吗 -看看我 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:44] | Garcia couldn’t get a fix on the call because it was routed through | 加西亚无法定位来电是因为那通电话 |
[30:47] | -twenty-five different substations. -Twenty-five substations. | -经过了25个不同的通信站 -25个通信站 |
[30:53] | -He wanted them to see him. -We established that. | -他想让我们看见他 -我们说过这一点 |
[31:05] | He’s meticulous. Nothing is an accident. | 他谨小慎微 不会出任何意外 |
[31:09] | He vacuumed. | 他用吸尘器打扫 |
[31:12] | The scene is about domination. His creation. | 他想掌控现场 这是他的作品 |
[31:16] | He positioned everything exactly the way he wanted it. | 他把一切都布置成他想要的样子 |
[31:21] | And? | 所以呢 |
[31:25] | If the eyes were so they could watch the attack, | 如果要让受害者睁着眼看他犯罪 |
[31:28] | why are they all facing away from it? | 那为什么她们会面向别处 |
[31:32] | In that position they couldn’t see him during. | 受害者在这样的姿势下看不到他 |
[31:37] | He wanted them to see him afterward. | 凶手想让她们在事后看见他 |
[31:45] | Office of Unfettered Omniscience. | 全知全能办公室 |
[31:47] | Penelope Garcia is in. Speak, O fortunate one. | 佩内洛普・加西亚在听 说吧 幸运之人 |
[31:50] | Garcia, it’s Elle. | 加西亚 我是艾尔 |
[31:51] | Can you get into the phone repair records in San Diego? | 你能得到圣迭戈的电话维修记录吗 |
[31:54] | Sunshine, I can run CentCom from here, | 小可爱 我能一边控制中央司令部 |
[31:57] | and still participate in simultaneous Tetris tournaments. | 一边打俄罗斯方块 |
[31:59] | I’m looking for repairmen | 我想找与圣迭戈的谋杀案 |
[32:01] | cross-referenced with the murders in San Diego. | 存在关联的维修记录 |
[32:03] | It could be as much as four or five days prior. | 可能是案发前四到五天维修的 |
[32:05] | See if there are any common names. | 看能不能找到受害者的名字 |
[32:08] | Total cake. Stay on the line. | 小菜一碟 别挂电话 |
[32:13] | -What you got? -He’s a phone technician, Hotch. | -你发现了什么 -他是电话技术员 霍奇 |
[32:16] | The police are looking for someone walking around a neighbourhood | 警察要找的是光天化日下 |
[32:18] | in broad daylight. Who notices a phone guy up on a pole? | 走在这片社区的人 谁会去看电话信号杆上有没有人 |
[32:20] | He can watch for husbands leaving for work, | 他能看到家里的丈夫去上班 |
[32:22] | watch for police patrols, know when the neighbourhood’s quiet. | 看到警察巡逻 知道什么时候社区最安静 |
[32:24] | He knows when he will have plenty of time. | 他知道什么时候会有充足的时间 |
[32:26] | He can even tap into a phone line to make sure someone’s home. | 他甚至可以通过窃听电话 来确认某一家是否有人 |
[32:28] | How about routing a call through twenty-five substations? | 还能将一通电话绕过25个通信站 |
[32:30] | Backyard, hey, he’s just looking for a pole. | 后院的情况他能在信号杆上 看得一清二楚 |
[32:32] | Got tape? Of course he does. Wire? He’s a repairman. | 他有胶带吗 当然 电线呢 他可是个维修人员 |
[32:35] | -Sounds right, Jason. -It is right. | -听起来没错 杰森 -就是这样 |
[32:37] | And we have his name. | 而且我们也知道他的名字 |
[32:47] | There you go! Oh, that’s a good boy. | 来一口 真是个好宝宝 |
[32:51] | You want some juice, big boy? You want some juice? Okay. | 你想喝果汁吗 小伙子 想喝果汁吗 好的 |
[32:59] | -Mommy! -Oh, yes I know. | -妈咪 -知道了 |
[33:02] | We’re going to have some apple juice, pookie. | 我们喝点苹果汁 宝贝 |
[33:04] | That’s your favourite. | 你最喜欢苹果汁了 |
[33:09] | I know. I know you love it. | 知道了 我知道你喜欢 |
[33:28] | 圣迭戈通信 | |
[33:31] | FBI, I need to know where one of your technicians is. | 联邦调查局 我们要找你们这里的一名技术员 |
[33:34] | -FBI? -Where are your technicians? | -联邦调查局 -你们的技术员都在哪 |
[33:36] | They’re all out in the field. | 他们都外出维修了 |
[33:37] | Listen, I need Franklin Graney, right now! | 听好 我现在 就要找富兰克林・格拉尼 |
[33:43] | Now you’ll lay down. | 现在你要躺下 |
[33:44] | Please! Please don’t hurt me! I have a baby. | 求求你 求你别伤害我 我还有个孩子 |
[33:49] | Cooperate, and you’ll be all right. | 只要你配合就会没事 |
[33:51] | Please! | 求你了 |
[33:53] | -Okay, okay, okay. -Cooperate and you’ll be all right. | -天啊 好的 -只要你配合就会没事 |
[33:59] | He’s on service calls in the area of Orange and Chandler. | 他在奥兰治和钱德勒附近处理报修 |
[34:07] | Get a hold of Hotch. Tell him to bring the team | 通知霍奇 让他带队过来 |
[34:09] | and any SD cops he can round up. | 再叫来所有他能召集到的警察 |
[34:23] | This is his truck. | 这就是他的卡车 |
[34:31] | Fan out. | 分头行动 |
[34:32] | Go through yards, look at telephone poles. | 去各个庭院查看电话信号杆 |
[34:34] | He’s around here. | 他就在这附近 |
[35:23] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[35:28] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[35:32] | Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[36:02] | 875 Orange, Hotch. Back door. | 奥兰治街875号 霍奇 从后门进 |
[36:47] | …never acknowledge me, never think of me. | 从来不了解我 从来不会想起我 |
[37:05] | -I’ll shoot her. -No, you won’t, Franklin. | -我会开枪打她的 -不 你不会 富兰克林 |
[37:07] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[37:09] | If you hurt her, I’ll kill you. I’ll just say we caught a low-life burglar. | 如果你伤害她 我会杀掉你 然后我会说我们抓到了一个小贼 |
[37:13] | You didn’t turn out to be Tommy after all. | 你根本不是“汤米杀手” |
[37:17] | He will remain uncaught. | 他仍然逍遥法外 |
[37:19] | After awhile, people will forget you. You’ll be nothing. | 最终人们会忘记你 你只会是个无名小卒 |
[37:23] | Once every five or ten years they’ll do a TV show and they’ll ask, | 过个五年十年的会有人拍一部电视剧 |
[37:25] | “Whatever happened to that ‘Tommy’ guy? | 他们会问“那个汤米最后怎么了” |
[37:27] | “Why did he disappear?” | “他怎么消失了” |
[37:28] | And then they’ll stop talking about it altogether. | 然后就再也不会有人谈论你了 |
[37:32] | Put the gun down. Come on, walk out of here with me. | 把枪放下 跟我出去 |
[37:36] | I’ll make sure your face is splashed across | 我能保证让你的脸出现在 |
[37:38] | every newspaper and TV in the country. | 全国所有的报纸和电视上 |
[37:41] | “Tommy Killer,” Franklin Graney. Everyone will see you then. | “汤米杀手”就是富兰克林・格拉尼 到时候所有人都能看见你 |
[37:45] | Bundy, Dahmer, Graney, | 邦迪 达默 格拉尼 |
[37:48] | the whole world’ll know who you are. | 全世界都会知道你们是谁 |
[37:50] | It’s up to you, Franklin. | 选择权在你 富兰克林 |
[37:53] | You can be famous, or you can be invisible. | 你可以选择出名 或者继续不为人知 |
[38:00] | You’ll tell everyone? | 你会告诉所有人吗 |
[38:02] | I have a media specialist outside right now. | 现在外面就有一位媒体专家 |
[38:06] | It is your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[38:09] | -Promise? -Yes, sir, I promise. | -你保证吗 -对 我保证 |
[38:17] | Back away from the gun. | 离枪远点 |
[38:31] | My baby! My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[38:35] | -He’s fine. He’s just fine. -You’re okay. | -他没事 他很好 -你没事了 |
[38:38] | -Thank you! Thank you! -You’re welcome. It’s okay. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[38:44] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:44] | 没事了 | |
[38:47] | Rose Kennedy once said, | 罗斯・肯尼迪曾说过 |
[38:49] | “Birds sing after a storm, why shouldn’t people feel | “鸟儿会在暴风雨后歌唱 为什么人们不能像它们那样” |
[38:53] | “as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?” | “尽情享受自己所拥有的阳光?” |
[39:14] | Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you. | 我差点忘了 我有东西要给你 |
[39:16] | -Oh, yeah? -I forgot to give it to you at the party. | -是吗 -我忘了在派对上给你 |
[39:20] | But you don’t give birthday presents. | 但你一般不给别人买生日礼物啊 |
[39:34] | -Wow. The Redskins. -It’s a VIP box. | -红皮队 是红皮队 -贵宾包厢 |
[39:38] | Wow. Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[39:42] | Ever been to a pro football game? | 你看过专业的橄榄球比赛吗 |
[39:43] | No, I honestly didn’t know this was football. | 没 其实我都不知道他们是橄榄球队 |
[39:47] | -You’re going to love it. -We are. You’re coming with me, right? | -你会喜欢的 -我们都会喜欢 你跟我一起去对吧 |
[39:51] | No. | 不是 |
[39:52] | There’s someone else on the plane who is a huge Skins fan. | 这架飞机里有一个人超级喜欢红皮队 |
[39:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:56] | The only person in the world who calls you Spence. | 世界上唯一一个叫你斯宾塞的人 |
[40:00] | -JJ? -She’s a huge Redskins fan. | -珍珍吗 -她是红皮队的超级粉丝 |
[40:12] | What should I say? | 我该说什么 |
[40:23] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[40:39] | Heard you’re a fan of football. | 听说你喜欢橄榄球 |