时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The forecast, | 天气预报 |
[00:01] | plenty of sunshine through today with seasonal temperatures. | 今天白天阳光充足 温度符合季节特征 |
[00:03] | We should reach our normal high of about 82 degrees by this afternoon. | 今天下午将达到28度左右的高温 |
[00:07] | Look for clear skies tonight with a low near 70. | 今晚天气晴 最低温度约为20度 |
[00:10] | Increasing cloudiness tomorrow, sticky and humid. | 明天云量增多 空气湿热 |
[00:12] | A 20% chance of showers. | 阵雨降水概率为20% |
[00:24] | Clurman! | 克勒曼 |
[00:32] | Why haven’t you returned my calls, Gil? | 你为什么不回我电话 吉尔 |
[00:35] | Come on, Joe. Give me a break. I’m late for a meeting. | 别这样 乔 别烦我了 我开会要迟到了 |
[00:37] | I left messages on every line. I even talked with your assistant. | 每个号码我都留了言 甚至还打电话找过你的助理 |
[00:41] | Look, I’ve been really busy, okay? | 我真的一直都很忙 |
[00:42] | We have a meeting scheduled tomorrow. We’ll talk then, okay? | 我们约好明天见面 到时候再谈 好吗 |
[00:44] | That’s right, we will. | 这就对了 我们约好了 |
[00:46] | You blow me off again, it’s gonna get ugly. | 你要是再放我鸽子 场面就很难看了 |
[00:49] | And I won’t be so understanding next time. | 下次我就不会这么客气了 |
[01:28] | Clurman’s was the second bombing this morning. | 克勒曼案是今早第二起爆炸事件 |
[01:30] | Both in residential neighbourhoods in Palm Beach. | 两起都发生在棕榈滩的居民区 |
[01:32] | -Homeland Security been notified? -And ATF. | -通知国土安全部了吗 -还有枪管局 |
[01:34] | In addition to a profile, they want a threat assessment. | 除了侧写 他们想要一份威胁评估 |
[01:36] | -Is the media on to it? -Of course. | -媒体知道了吗 -当然 |
[01:37] | -JJ’s keeping tabs on that. -What do we know about the bombs? | -珍珍一直在关注媒体动向 -炸弹方面查到什么了 |
[01:41] | Morgan hooked up with ATF. | 莫根在和枪管局对接 |
[01:42] | They’re sending pictures of bomb fragments as they find them. | 他们在收集炸弹碎片照片 会第一时间拍照发过来 |
[01:47] | Pipe bombs. | 管状炸弹 |
[01:48] | -Packed in cardboard boxes. -Package bombs. | -装在纸箱里 -包裹炸弹 |
[01:50] | -Sent through the mail? -No. | -是邮寄过去的吗 -不是 |
[01:52] | The other picture in your hand is of the switch that ATF found. | 你手上另一张照片 是枪管局找到的开关 |
[01:55] | Same mechanism for both bombs. Mercury-activated. | 两枚炸弹的原理相同 水银起爆 |
[01:57] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:58] | There are contacts to a detonator | 引爆器的触点 |
[02:00] | on either end of a bent tube full of mercury. | 在装有水银的弯管两端 |
[02:02] | What it means is all you have to do is tilt the package to detonate it. | 意味着只要倾斜包裹就会引爆炸弹 |
[02:05] | So they couldn’t have been sent through the mail. | 所以他们不可能 通过邮寄方式发送炸弹 |
[02:06] | The bomber had to deliver them himself. | 炸弹客必须亲自送过去 |
[02:08] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[02:10] | Strange way to commit an act of terrorism. | 很怪异的恐怖袭击方式 |
[02:11] | Why go to all this trouble to kill just a few people? | 这么大费周折 只为了杀掉区区几个人? |
[02:13] | Let’s recommend not raising the terror alert level for now. | 先建议暂时不要提升恐袭警戒级别 |
[02:16] | -No reason to spread panic. -We got news. | -没必要散布恐慌 -媒体已经报道了 |
[02:20] | This is just a local channel, but the coverage is everywhere now. | 这个只是本地频道 但现在到处都在报道 |
[02:24] | CNN, Fox, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, you name it. | 有线新闻网 福克斯 全国广播公司 半岛电视台 全都在播 |
[02:26] | So much for not spreading panic. | 都挺能散播恐慌的 |
[02:28] | According to doctors, he’s badly injured | 医生说他仍在重症监护室 |
[02:30] | but in stable condition in the ICU. | 身受重伤 但是情况稳定 |
[02:32] | Now, neighbours say that they heard a blast at about 10:30 this morning, | 邻居说他们在上午十点半左右 听到了爆炸声 |
[02:36] | and police arrived shortly… | 然后警方很快赶到… |
[02:37] | If DHS doesn’t raise the terror alert now, they’ll look weak. | 如果国土安全部还不发布恐袭警报 他们会显得很无能 |
[02:39] | Make sure Homeland Security knows that this is everywhere. | 务必要让国土安全部知道 现在到处都在报道此事 |
[02:42] | Now police are investigating… | 现在警方正在调查… |
[02:45] | I just felt that… Are you… | 我只是觉得…请问你… |
[02:46] | Are you all right? Is everyone all right? | 你还好吗 大家都没事吧? |
[02:49] | -Do they need help? -Looks like we’re going to Palm Beach. | -他们需要帮助吗 -看来我们得去趟棕榈滩了 |
[02:51] | Let’s meet at the airstrip in 20. | 20分钟后在机场见 |
[02:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is live. | 各位观众 现在是现场直播 |
[02:53] | I repeat, this is live. There’s been another… | 再说一遍 这是现场直播 又发生一起… |
[03:34] | -Yeah, we’re set. -Hotch, listen. | -好的 我们就位了 -霍奇 听我说 |
[03:36] | They’re gonna be sending us bomb fragments by this afternoon. | 下午他们会将炸弹碎片送过来 |
[03:38] | I’m the only one with an ATF background. | 组里只有我有枪管局背景 |
[03:40] | So, if you’d like me to stay behind | 如果让我留在组里 |
[03:41] | to supervise the bomb profile, I’m on that. | 负责侧写炸弹客 我现在就办 |
[03:43] | Morgan, you wouldn’t be afraid | 莫根 你该不会是害怕 |
[03:44] | to be out in the field with a bomber now, would you? | 再出外勤面对炸弹客了吧? |
[03:46] | You know, maybe it’s not the bomber that I’m worried about. | 或许让我担心的并非炸弹客 |
[03:49] | I thought we were past all that. | 我以为那件事已经翻篇了 |
[03:51] | Hotch, Boston sent Gideon into a post-traumatic tailspin. | 霍奇 波士顿那次 给吉迪恩留下了创伤后应激障碍 |
[03:53] | How do we know that won’t happen again? | 我们怎么知道那种事不会重演 |
[03:55] | Morgan, I’ll tell you what. | 莫根 这样吧 |
[03:56] | Why don’t we concentrate on profiling the bomber and not Gideon? | 我们最好集中精力侧写炸弹客 而不是侧写吉迪恩 |
[04:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:05] | Samuel Johnson wrote, “Almost all absurdity of conduct | 塞缪尔・约翰逊曾写道 “几乎所有荒谬行为” |
[04:10] | “arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.” | “都源自于模仿那些 我们不可能模仿的人” |
[04:15] | Bombings occurred within three miles of each other. | 爆炸发生地相距不足五公里 |
[04:17] | First victim was a 74-year-old widow, Barbara Keller. | 第一名死者是名74岁的寡妇 芭芭拉・凯勒 |
[04:20] | Two hours after that, Clurman got hit in his driveway, | 两小时后 克勒曼在自家车道上遇袭 |
[04:23] | and 45 minutes later, well, we all saw that. | 45分钟之后的那次我们都看到了 |
[04:27] | Jill Swenson, 34-year-old housewife | 34岁的家庭主妇吉尔・斯文森 |
[04:29] | who lived across the street from Clurman. | 住在克勒曼家那条街对面 |
[04:30] | Of the three, only Clurman survived. | 三人中只有克勒曼幸存 |
[04:32] | Is there any connection between the victims? | 受害者之间有没有什么关联 |
[04:34] | One. Clurman was a partner in a $10-million condo development deal | 有一点 克勒曼是一个投资上千万的 公寓开发项目的合伙人 |
[04:38] | in which Keller was an investor. | 凯勒是其中一名投资人 |
[04:39] | And a few weeks ago, the whole deal went bust. | 几周前整个项目流产了 |
[04:41] | Went bust how? | 具体原因是什么 |
[04:42] | Geologists discovered that the land was on methane, | 地质学家发现那片土地底下有甲烷 |
[04:45] | the condos never got built, the land became worthless | 公寓项目根本无法开展 土地变得一文不值 |
[04:47] | and Clurman lost a lot of people a lot of money. | 克勒曼让很多人赔了不少钱 |
[04:49] | So maybe one of them was mad enough to take aim at Clurman. | 或许其中有人因此迁怒于他 进行报复 |
[04:52] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先别急着下结论 |
[04:53] | It’s a little too early to theorise about motive. | 现在推测作案动机还为时过早 |
[04:56] | Then, where do we start? | 那我们从哪开始 |
[04:58] | From the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[05:00] | What do we know about bombers? | 炸弹客都是什么样的人 |
[05:01] | Mostly male, loners. History of criminal activity. | 多数为男性 独来独往 有犯罪前科 |
[05:05] | About 50 percent of all bombings are actually the product of vandalism. | 大约50%的爆炸案 都是蓄意破坏公共财物的产物 |
[05:08] | And more often than not, bombers end up accidentally blowing themselves up. | 经常会有炸弹客不小心将自己炸死 |
[05:11] | So the first suspects | 所以要找嫌疑人 |
[05:12] | you always look for in a bombing case are the victims. | 一般先从排查爆炸案的受害者入手 |
[05:14] | Clurman was the only male. | 克勒曼是其中唯一的男性 |
[05:16] | Losing a large business deal like that, it could be a powerful stressor. | 失去这样一笔大生意 可能是种非常强烈的应激源 |
[05:21] | Well, then there’s the crime scene. | 还有犯罪现场 |
[05:23] | Clurman was the only victim who didn’t get hit at his door. | 只有克勒曼不是在家门口遇袭 |
[05:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:28] | What was different about this one? | 这起爆炸有什么特殊之处 |
[05:32] | Before Clurman passed out, what he told cops at the time | 在克勒曼昏过去之前 他对警察说 |
[05:35] | was that he saw the package sitting on the stoop outside his kitchen door. | 他看到厨房门外的露台上有个包裹 |
[05:39] | Why didn’t he take it in? | 他为什么没把包裹拿进去 |
[05:41] | Why didn’t it go off until he got to his car? | 为什么炸弹在他上车之前没有爆炸 |
[05:43] | It’s like 50 feet away. | 他走了有大概15米远 |
[05:45] | Joe Reese, one of Clurman’s investors, was here before the bomb went off. | 乔・里斯 克勒曼的投资者之一 在爆炸前曾到过这里 |
[05:48] | Cops have ruled him out as a suspect, | 警方已经排除了他的嫌疑 |
[05:49] | but he said he saw Clurman get in the car with the package. | 但他说他看到克勒曼带着包裹上了车 |
[05:52] | So maybe Clurman wasn’t receiving a bomb at all. | 或许克勒曼并不是炸弹包裹的接收者 |
[05:54] | Maybe he was on his way to delivering one. | 他可能是要去送包裹 |
[05:56] | And he drops it or tilts it and it goes off by accident. | 包裹掉在地上或者意外倾斜导致爆炸 |
[05:59] | I’d like to talk to Clurman. | 我想找克勒曼谈谈 |
[06:01] | In the meantime, let’s get a warrant to search his house. | 同时我们要申请搜查令去他家搜查 |
[06:07] | Okay, switches, switches… | 开关 |
[06:17] | You have a package. | 有你的包裹 |
[06:19] | Don’t worry, it had a police escort all the way from Palm Beach. | 别担心 从棕榈滩到这 一路都有警察护送 |
[06:23] | Okay, right on time. Thanks, man, I got this. | 真准时 谢了 兄弟 交给我吧 |
[06:27] | These are my bomb fragments. | 这些是给我的炸弹碎片 |
[06:29] | We can start putting this bad boy together. | 我们先得把这玩意复原出来 |
[06:32] | Why bother? Don’t you just look at the pieces for prints and stuff and… | 何必呢 不是要检查碎片 找找指纹之类的吗 |
[06:37] | -Garcia, what are you doing in the FBI? -I didn’t get into medical school. | -加西亚 你怎么进的联邦调查局 -我没考上医学院 |
[06:41] | -And why does that not surprise me? -Ouch. That’s what my father said. | -果然不出我所料 -行了吧 我父亲也这么说过 |
[06:46] | All right, I’m about to teach you something. | 我来教你点东西 |
[06:47] | -So pay attention. -It’s like school. | -注意听 -像在学校上课一样 |
[06:49] | Look, how these things are put together | 这些东西组装在一起的方式 |
[06:51] | can tell you how the UnSub thinks. | 能告诉我们不明嫌犯的想法 |
[06:52] | -You sound like Gideon. -Okay, ouch. | -你说话像吉迪恩 -行了吧 |
[06:56] | You think it’s bull? Okay. | 你觉得我是在胡扯吗 那好 |
[07:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:03] | -You see that section of pipe? -Yeah. | -你看到这段管子了吗 -看到了 |
[07:05] | Okay. That right there used to be part of the cap. | 这个原本是爆破帽的一部分 |
[07:07] | It’s screwed onto these threads right here. | 拧紧固定在这些螺纹上 |
[07:09] | But, see, here’s the thing. It had to be done very carefully. | 但要注意 关键在于 做的时候必须特别小心 |
[07:13] | Because even if one tiny grain of powder got onto those studs | 因为组装时哪怕只有一丁点火药 |
[07:15] | while he was working, | 留在这些接线柱上 |
[07:17] | that little bit of friction would have ignited the bomb. | 只需一点摩擦都会引爆炸弹 |
[07:21] | See you later, UnSub. | 拜拜了 不明嫌犯 |
[07:23] | Now, he didn’t have to use a powder that fine. | 他大可不必用这么精细的火药 |
[07:25] | He didn’t have to use threaded caps. | 大可不必用螺纹爆破帽 |
[07:27] | And he didn’t even have to use a steel pipe, | 而且他甚至可以不用钢管 |
[07:28] | and it would have been a whole lot safer if he hadn’t, | 不用的话做起来会安全不少 |
[07:30] | but the bomb wouldn’t have been nearly as deadly. | 但是炸弹也不至于那么致命 |
[07:33] | So, what’s that tell you about our UnSub? | 这能说明不明嫌犯是什么样的人 |
[07:35] | He’s one sick puppy? | 他是个变态? |
[07:38] | To say the least. One sick puppy that aims to kill. | 不止变态那么简单 他是一个想要杀人的变态 |
[07:42] | Not scare, not vandalise or make some kind of political statement. | 不想制造恐慌或是破坏财物 也不是在表达政治立场 |
[07:45] | Kill. | 只为杀人 |
[07:52] | Upstairs is all clear. | 楼上安全 |
[07:53] | -Where’s your team right now? -They’re out in the garage. | -你的队员现在在哪 -他们在车库里 |
[07:55] | After they finish the garage, make sure they check the attic. | 他们搜完车库后 务必要检查阁楼 |
[07:57] | -Agent Hotchner? -Yes, sir? | -霍奇纳探员吗 -是我 您是? |
[07:58] | Detective Morrison, Palm Beach P.D. I’m lead on the case. | 我是棕榈滩警局的莫里森警探 我负责这个案子 |
[08:01] | Nice to meet you. This is Agent Greenaway. | 很高兴见到你 这位是格林纳威探员 |
[08:02] | Agents Reid and Gideon are at the hospital, | 瑞德探员和吉迪恩探员去医院了 |
[08:04] | and I think you met Agent Jareau at the station house. | 你肯定在局里见过让热探员了 |
[08:06] | -Oh, yeah. She’s taken over the place. -She does that. | -见了 她已经接管了那里 -她总是那样 |
[08:08] | ATF hasn’t found any hard evidence yet, | 枪管局还没找到什么确凿证据 |
[08:10] | just some kitchen timers, tape recorders and electrical switches. | 只有一些厨房用计时器 录音机和电动开关 |
[08:13] | Yeah, it is amazing how many household items | 真是意外 这么多种家居物品 |
[08:15] | count as potential bomb-making materials. | 都被划归为潜在的炸弹制造材料 |
[08:18] | Hello? | 谁在家里 |
[08:21] | -Excuse me? -Mrs Clurman. | -不好意思 -克勒曼太太 |
[08:23] | -Yeah. -What’s going on here? | -对 -这是怎么回事 |
[08:25] | Mrs Clurman, my name is Special Agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. | 克勒曼太太 我是联邦调查局的 特别探员 亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[08:29] | What are you doing in my house? | 你们在我家干什么 |
[08:31] | There’s a copy of the warrant on the table. | 桌上有一份搜查令的副本 |
[08:33] | I know that this is hard to believe, | 我知道这很难相信 |
[08:35] | but we just need to cover all of our bases. | 但我们需要排除各种可能性 |
[08:37] | We need to make sure that your husband was not involved in any way. | 我们需要确定您丈夫 完全没有参与爆炸事件 |
[08:40] | Involved? | 参与? |
[08:41] | My husband’s in the hospital with his leg blown off. | 我丈夫在医院里 一条腿被炸没了 |
[08:43] | What are you talking about? | 你们怎么能这么说他 |
[08:44] | Mrs Clurman, there are some questions | 克勒曼太太 我们有几个问题 |
[08:47] | that your husband needs to answer. | 需要您丈夫来回答 |
[08:48] | And the sooner that we talk to him and clear him, | 我们越早找他谈话 证明他的清白 |
[08:51] | then the sooner we can find whoever’s responsible. | 就能越快查出肇事的凶犯 |
[08:54] | Agent Hotchner? We’ve got something. | 霍奇纳探员 我们有发现了 |
[09:05] | We found this buried on the back of that shelf. | 我们发现这东西藏在那个架子后面 |
[09:11] | Mrs Clurman, do you know anything about this? | 克勒曼太太 您知道这个吗 |
[09:18] | 《无政府主义者之友》 | |
[09:26] | Can you tell us about the package, Mr Clurman? | 能说下这个包裹吗 克勒曼先生 |
[09:29] | I thought I knew what it was. | 我以为里边是我的东西 |
[09:31] | A pot for an orchid. I collect them. | 一个兰花花盆 我收藏兰花 |
[09:35] | I ordered the pot through the mail. | 我通过邮件订购的花盆 |
[09:37] | -Why didn’t you take it inside? -It was for my office. | -你为什么没把它拿进去 -是办公室要用的 |
[09:40] | I was going there anyway. I thought I’d take it with me. | 反正我也要去办公室 就想着一起带过去 |
[09:45] | That’s the last thing I remember. | 我只记得这些了 |
[09:49] | You had an argument with Joe Reese. Do you remember that? | 你和乔・里斯争执过 你还记得吗 |
[09:51] | Joe was there? | 乔当时在吗 |
[09:53] | He was angry. He accused you of blowing him off. | 他很生气 责怪你放他鸽子 |
[09:57] | -Any reason he’d want to hurt you? -Joe? No. | -会不会是他想伤害你 -乔吗 不会 |
[10:00] | I mean, he’s a confrontational guy. | 我想说他为人挺耿直的 |
[10:03] | If he wanted to kill me, he’d just beat me to death. | 如果他想杀我 他会直接把我打死 |
[10:09] | A lot of people were angry about that deal falling apart, | 项目失败让很多人愤怒不已 |
[10:11] | and they were angry at you. | 也迁怒于你 |
[10:15] | I don’t know, how does that make you feel? | 我不知道你对此有何感受 |
[10:17] | I felt awful. | 难受死了 |
[10:19] | I thought those condos would make a lot of money for a lot of people, | 我以为那些公寓 可以让很多人赚很多钱 |
[10:24] | myself included. | 包括我自己 |
[10:26] | I thought that geologist was legit. He didn’t even take samples. | 我以为那是个正规的地质学家 可他根本就没取样 |
[10:31] | He scammed us. | 他骗了我们 |
[10:33] | All those investors who lost their money. | 那么多投资人血本无归 |
[10:36] | But Barbara… | 可是芭芭拉 |
[10:38] | -Barbara Keller? -The first victim. | -芭芭拉・凯勒? -第一名受害者 |
[10:40] | -Yeah. -What about her? | -对 -她怎么了 |
[10:43] | It’s just such a shame. Such a nice lady, you know? | 真是太可惜了 那么好的一位女士 |
[10:47] | It was such an easy sale. | 说服她投资太容易了 |
[10:49] | Sometimes | 有时候 |
[10:52] | I felt like I took advantage of her because she’s old and lonely. | 我觉得是我占了她的便宜 因为她年龄大了 没有亲人 |
[10:56] | Now she’s dead. | 她现在死了 |
[10:59] | I feel terrible. | 我难受死了 |
[11:03] | -What is it? -My foot. | -怎么了 -我的脚 |
[11:08] | I’ll get you some help. | 我去给你叫人 |
[11:24] | -Yeah? -This isn’t our guy. | -喂 -肯定不是他 |
[11:26] | His answers were coherent even while he was sedated. | 他还处在麻醉恢复期 但回答问题依然很流畅 |
[11:28] | He’s got a sense of humour, displays empathy. | 他有幽默感 能表现出同情心 |
[11:30] | Not to mention he has a hobby unrelated to bomb-making. | 另外他还有个与制造炸弹无关的爱好 |
[11:32] | This is nothing like a typical bomber profile. | 完全不符合典型炸弹客的特征 |
[11:34] | What about the materials we found? | 那我们发现的材料呢 |
[11:35] | Well, we’ll see if the fragments match | 要看与爆炸现场碎片比对的情况 |
[11:37] | at the bomb scene, but I doubt they will. | 但我觉得肯定对不上 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:40] | Look at this. This is their nephew in Texas. | 看下这个 这是他们在得克萨斯州的侄子 |
[11:43] | And according to Mrs Clurman, | 据克勒曼太太讲 |
[11:45] | he was staying with them for a month and left last week. | 他在他们家住了一个月 上周离开了 |
[11:48] | Mercury switches are a little sophisticated for a 12-year-old kid. | 对于一个12岁的孩子来说 水银开关有些太复杂了 |
[11:51] | I’m not saying he’s the UnSub, but boys his age like to blow stuff up. | 我并不是说他就是不明嫌犯 但他这个年纪的男孩喜欢炸东西 |
[11:56] | I’ll call Morrison. | 我会给莫里森打电话 |
[11:57] | He’ll contact local P.D. in Texas. He’ll pick up the kid and talk to him. | 他会联系得州当地警方 再去找这个孩子谈谈 |
[12:08] | You know, a watched bomb never assembles. | 要知道 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[12:13] | I’m down to the last few pieces, and for the life of me, | 只剩最后几块了 怎么也搞不定 |
[12:15] | I can’t figure out how they fit together or if they fit together. | 搞不清楚该怎么组装 也不知道能不能行 |
[12:21] | They might not even be part of the bomb at all. | 可能它们根本就不是炸弹碎片 |
[12:24] | What’s the big deal? You got most of it. I’d give you a B plus. | 这有什么问题 反正你弄得差不多了 我可以给你打B+ |
[12:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:31] | The big deal is it could be part of a signature. | 问题在于这可能代表一种作案标志 |
[12:33] | Signature. Like a sign of the Zodiac, that kind of thing? | 作案标志 像十二宫杀手用的那种吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, yeah. Just like that. | 没错 差不多 |
[12:37] | I was serious. I really wanted to learn that time. | 我当时特别认真 真得很想学这个 |
[12:43] | Signature’s the thing that they get off on. | 罪犯会很热衷自己的作案标志 |
[12:46] | You know, like a flourish. | 它能反映出自己有多厉害 |
[12:47] | You know, certain kind of pipe, certain mix of powders. | 比如用某种钢管 用特定的配方做炸药 |
[12:49] | Like the Unabomber. He always used something wooden in his bombs. | 比如大学航空炸弹客 他做炸弹总会用到某种木材 |
[12:52] | I mean, I don’t know. I mean, these guys, | 我想说的是 我也搞不懂这些人 |
[12:53] | they think they’re artists or something, so they sign their work. | 他们以为自己是艺术家之类的 所以会在作品上署个名 |
[12:57] | And you think by putting these last pieces together | 你是说把这些碎片组装起来 |
[12:58] | you might find the signature? | 也许就会得出嫌犯的作案标志? |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:03] | See, sometimes the design itself is unique. | 有时候炸弹的设计本身就非常特别 |
[13:06] | So once we do put it all together, | 一旦组装起来 |
[13:07] | we can compare it to other exemplars in our evidence database | 就可以与我们的证据数据库里的 其他样本进行对比 |
[13:10] | and see if the bomb was built by somebody | 查明我们是否已经跟炸弹制造者 |
[13:11] | we may have already come across. | 打过交道 |
[13:13] | -What? -If there was another piece like this… | -怎么了 -如果还有一块这种碎片的话 |
[13:15] | No, I tried it. It doesn’t fit. | 不对 我试过了 对不上 |
[13:16] | No, it could have been part of a longer rod | 这可能是一根长杆的其中一段 |
[13:18] | that fit through the top and went all the way through. | 能从顶部穿进去 通到另一边 |
[13:23] | Tetris. | 俄罗斯方块 |
[13:27] | -Damn it. -What? Did I mess something up? | -该死 -怎么了 我闯祸了吗 |
[13:29] | No. No, no, Garcia. | 不是的 加西亚 |
[13:31] | You nailed it. | 你帮大忙了 |
[13:34] | I know who built this bomb. | 我知道炸弹是谁造的了 |
[13:37] | The guy’s doing life in federal prison. | 那家伙还在联邦监狱服刑 |
[13:51] | Morgan e-mailed these over. | 莫根用电子邮件发来这些 |
[13:52] | The three on the left are the bombs from yesterday. | 左边三个是昨天的炸弹 |
[13:53] | The one on the right’s from the evidence room at Quantico. | 右边那个来自于匡提科证物室 |
[13:56] | They’re all identical. Made with steel reinforcement rods. | 它们一模一样 都是用钢筋条做的 |
[13:59] | Adrian Bale. | 艾德里安・贝尔 |
[14:00] | 《波士顿哨兵报》 | |
[14:01] | 《炸弹弹片致六人死亡》 | |
[14:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:03] | He held our agents in a standoff in Boston last year. | 去年他在波士顿挟持探员与我们对峙 |
[14:06] | He took out six agents and a hostage with one of his bombs. | 用一枚自制炸弹 杀害了六名探员和一名人质 |
[14:10] | -So you’re thinking he’s behind this? -Possibly. | -你认为他是幕后主使吗 -有可能 |
[14:14] | But he’s in prison. | 他本人还在监狱里 |
[14:15] | He’s got kind of a cult following, like Charles Manson. | 他有一些狂热追随者 像查尔斯・曼森的粉丝那样 |
[14:18] | -It could just be a copycat. -There’s one way to find out. | -可能只是模仿犯 -只有一种办法可以印证 |
[14:20] | -Let’s put the screws to this guy. -No, no, no. Bale’s too smart. | -我们去给他施加压力 -不行 贝尔太狡猾了 |
[14:23] | If we want information from him, we have to handle him carefully, | 如果我们想从他那里得到信息 必须得谨慎应对 |
[14:27] | and even then you have to assume that road will lead nowhere. | 即使如此 也要做好此路不通的准备 |
[14:30] | You’re saying the connection to Bale doesn’t help us at all? | 你是说贝尔与此案的关联 对我们毫无帮助吗 |
[14:32] | No. I’m just saying let us handle Bale. | 不 我的意思是我们该怎样搞定贝尔 |
[14:34] | Look, we just heard from local Texas P.D. | 我们刚从得州当地警局收到消息 |
[14:36] | You were right about Clurman’s nephew. | 关于克勒曼的侄子 你说对了 |
[14:38] | He admitted the bomb stuff was his, | 他承认制造炸弹的材料是他的 |
[14:40] | which is great for the Clurmans but it leaves us with zero suspects. | 这对克勒曼夫妇来说是个好消息 但这样我们就没有任何嫌疑人了 |
[14:43] | So what do you suggest my men do now? | 那你们觉得我的人现在该怎么办 |
[14:45] | Proceed from the profile. | 先从侧写入手 |
[14:47] | I didn’t know we had a profile. | 我们好像还没发布侧写 |
[14:49] | When we’re dealing with a bomber, | 我们要对付的是一名炸弹客 |
[14:51] | we’re talking about someone who’s non-confrontational. | 一般炸弹客都具有非对抗型人格 |
[14:54] | If you bumped into him in a café, he’d apologise. | 如果在咖啡馆撞到他 他会先道歉 |
[14:58] | I’m so sorry! I didn’t… | 对不起 我不是… |
[15:01] | Even if it wasn’t his fault. | 即使不是他的错 |
[15:04] | We would classify this bomber as highly organised | 基于炸弹的精巧设计 |
[15:06] | based on the meticulous design of his bombs. | 我们认为这名炸弹客做事非常有条理 |
[15:09] | It means above-average intelligence. | 说明他智商超群 |
[15:11] | He probably has a skilled job, a trade. One that allows him to work alone. | 他可能从事的是技术工作 某个能让他独立工作的工种 |
[15:15] | That’s how he was able to make a sophisticated device | 这样他才能 在不引起别人怀疑的情况下 |
[15:17] | without raising suspicion. | 造出精密的炸弹 |
[15:19] | Furniture maker, jeweller, et cetera. | 比如做家具的工匠 珠宝商等等 |
[15:21] | -Background in explosives? -No, not necessarily. | -爆破行业背景呢? -不一定要有 |
[15:23] | You’re thinking about a type who likes to blow things up. | 你说的是那种热衷于爆破东西的人 |
[15:28] | Gives them an emotional or sexual release. | 能从中获得情感或者性方面的宣泄 |
[15:31] | Death, secondary. | 杀人则是次要的 |
[15:32] | -Then what’s this guy doing? -Murdering. | -那么这个人的目的是什么 -杀人 |
[15:35] | Bombs? Just weapons. | 炸弹只是他的武器 |
[15:38] | And these attacks, they are not random. | 而这些袭击不是随机的 |
[15:43] | -Well, how do you know that? -By process of elimination. | 你们凭什么这么说 |
[15:45] | We know bombers fall | 采用排除法 |
[15:46] | 炸弹客分为几种不同的类型 | |
[15:47] | into a discrete number of categories according to motive. | 根据作案动机 |
[15:49] | There’s the terrorist, whose aim is to spread fear. | 比如恐怖分子的目的是制造恐慌 |
[15:51] | We’d expect him to strike in a populous area, like a subway. | 通常会选在人员密集的地方作案 比如地铁站 |
[15:54] | There’s the politically motivated bomber. | 有政治动机的炸弹客 |
[15:56] | He makes a statement by choosing a symbolic target, | 会选择具有象征意义的目标 以表达政治立场 |
[15:58] | like an abortion clinic. | 比如堕胎诊所 |
[15:59] | Then there’s our UnSub. | 然后是本案中的不明嫌犯 |
[16:01] | He made bombs designed to kill, and he chose his victims | 他制造炸弹就是为了杀人 而且他自己选择受害者 |
[16:04] | specifically by placing the bombs at their stoops. | 将炸弹直接放到受害者家门口 |
[16:07] | That tells us he has a direct motive. | 这说明他有直接作案动机 |
[16:09] | Statistically, he bombs for profit or to conceal a crime. | 数据显示 这种炸弹客要么是为了钱 要么是为了掩盖罪行 |
[16:11] | And it tells us how we’re going to find him. | 同时也提示我们该如何找到他 |
[16:14] | Through the people he killed. | 通过被他杀害的人 |
[16:15] | Somewhere among the three victims there is a direct motive. | 从这三名受害者中 可以找出他的直接作案动机 |
[16:20] | -Keep digging. -Thanks. | -请继续深入挖掘 -谢谢 |
[16:23] | If you have any questions, we’ll be around. | 如果还有问题 可以随时问我们 |
[16:24] | You’ll be around. I’ll be in prison. | 你留在这边 我去监狱 |
[16:27] | Somebody’s got to talk to Bale. | 我们得去找贝尔谈谈 |
[16:32] | Detective Morrison? How’s it going? | 莫里森警探 情况怎么样了 |
[16:34] | We’re combing through all the investors in the land deal. | 我们在梳理土地项目的所有投资人 |
[16:36] | Got a couple of suspects who fit the profile. | 找出了几名符合侧写特征的嫌疑人 |
[16:38] | We’re gonna talk to them. | 准备去找他们谈谈 |
[16:39] | Okay. Well, if you need anything, just let us know. | 好 还需要什么尽管开口 |
[16:41] | Right. | 好 |
[16:45] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[16:47] | Frustrated. | 不怎么样 |
[16:49] | I can’t see why anyone would want to kill a little old lady | 我不明白为什么 有人会想杀一个小老太太 |
[16:51] | who collects cats and coins. | 她不过是养猫和收藏硬币而已 |
[16:53] | Unless somebody wanted the coins. | 除非有人想要那些硬币 |
[16:55] | I spent a good chunk of my childhood | 小时候我曾经花大把时间 |
[16:56] | looking for a 1944 penny worth thousands. | 专门找一枚价值几千块的 1944年版一美分硬币 |
[17:00] | Yeah, so I was a little bit of a nerd. Is that so surprising? | 没错 我那时是有点书呆子 有这么意外吗 |
[17:04] | Not to me. | 没觉得 |
[17:08] | -Morgan? -Yeah. | -莫根 -是我 |
[17:09] | I just got the lab results from the powder residues on the bombs. | 我刚拿到炸弹火药残留物的检验报告 |
[17:12] | Ammonia nitrate, potassium chloride and aluminium powder. | 硝酸氨 氯化钾和铝粉 |
[17:16] | Nobody uses that mixture, Hotch. | 没人用这种配方 霍奇 |
[17:18] | -Nobody but Bale. -That’s right. | -除了贝尔 -没错 |
[17:19] | And the closer I look at these things, | 我越是仔细察研究这些东西 |
[17:21] | the more they’re the same. | 都越能发现它们之间的共同点 |
[17:22] | Same weld patterns, same switch assembly, same thread sizing. | 同样的焊接模式 同样的开关组件 连螺纹规格都一样 |
[17:24] | It’s weird, man. | 太奇怪了 |
[17:25] | This guy’s not building bombs, he’s forging them. | 这家伙不是在制造炸弹 而是在仿造炸弹 |
[17:27] | That’s the other reason I’m calling you. | 这是我打给你的另一个原因 |
[17:29] | Bale wrote addresses on his packages in block letters with blue ink. | 贝尔在包裹上写地址时 用蓝色墨水和印刷体大写字母 |
[17:33] | I’m thinking our guy’s doing the same. | 我觉得这个人也是这么做的 |
[17:34] | Okay. I’ll set up a press conference, make sure the public knows. | 好的 我来安排一场新闻发布会 确保民众知情 |
[17:37] | Thanks, Morgan. | 谢了 莫根 |
[17:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[17:43] | Hotchner. | 霍奇纳 |
[17:44] | Look, obviously Bale burned us pretty bad. | 听着 贝尔曾把我们搞得焦头烂额 |
[17:47] | We just wanna make sure if we’re in a position | 但我们想要和你确认的是 |
[17:49] | to make a deal with him that you guys are willing to do it. | 你们是否愿意和贝尔协商认罪协议 |
[17:52] | Well, I think that’s premature. | 我觉得这还为时过早 |
[17:53] | We’re not even sure if Bale’s involved yet. | 我们还不确定贝尔是否参与此事 |
[17:55] | And what if he is? | 那如果他参与了呢 |
[17:56] | Are you sure you’d want to deal with a guy who took out six of our agents? | 他杀害了我们六名探员 你确定要和这样的人达成协议吗 |
[18:01] | Half of Florida is in a panic. There might not be another choice. | 佛罗里达州半数民众已陷入恐慌 我们可能会别无选择 |
[18:05] | Well, there has to be. | 会有办法的 |
[18:10] | 佐治亚州 亚特兰大 美国联邦监狱 | |
[18:16] | Bale. You have a visitor. | 贝尔 你有访客 |
[18:19] | You know why I’m here? | 知道我为什么来吗 |
[18:23] | This guy in Palm Beach, right? The Palm Beach Bomber. | 为了棕榈滩那家伙吧 棕榈滩炸弹客 |
[18:27] | Somebody’s got to give him a better name. | 他这个名号也太差劲了 |
[18:31] | He uses your bombs, your designs. | 他用的是你设计的那种炸弹 |
[18:37] | Well, he should be careful. | 那他可要当心了 |
[18:40] | Those things are dangerous. | 那些东西很危险 |
[18:43] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[18:46] | You can’t fool me. | 你别想骗过我 |
[18:49] | If you’re involved in this in any way and you do not help me, | 如果你以任何方式牵涉其中 而你却不帮我 |
[18:53] | I will make your life even worse than it is now. | 我会让你过得比现在更惨 |
[18:57] | Oh, but no. | 不 你错了 |
[18:58] | Actually, I can fool you because I fooled you before. | 实际上我骗得了你 因为我以前就成功过 |
[19:03] | And now there’s another me out there. | 现在外边又冒出来另一个我 |
[19:07] | Watching. Waiting. | 虎视眈眈 等待时机 |
[19:12] | We have new information about the Palm Beach Bomber. | 关于棕榈滩炸弹客一案 我们掌握了一些最新情况 |
[19:15] | In addition to placing the bombs in plain brown packages, | 除了将炸弹放置在 平平无奇的棕色包裹中之外 |
[19:18] | we have reason to believe that the bomber | 我们有理由相信 |
[19:21] | may handwrite the delivery addresses on a plain white label. | 这名炸弹客可能会 将送货地址书写在普通的白色标签上 |
[19:24] | Mommy, when’s Daddy coming home? | 妈妈 爸爸什么时候回家 |
[19:27] | He’s got to get the beach house ready for the next renters. | 他必须为下一位租客 整理好海滨度假屋 |
[19:30] | He’ll be back tomorrow. | 他明天回来 |
[19:31] | …should be examined carefully. | 请务必要仔细检查 |
[19:32] | Especially if you don’t recognise the return address… | 尤其是从陌生寄件地址… |
[19:34] | Have you unpacked your suitcase yet? | 你自己行李箱的东西拿出来了吗 |
[19:35] | No. I’ll go do it right now. | 还没有 我现在就去 |
[19:37] | With your help, we should be able to prevent any further casualties. | 在大家的配合下 我们希望能够避免更多伤亡 |
[19:41] | Thank you for your vigilance. | 感谢大家提高警惕 |
[19:49] | You were more ruthless than I expected. | 真没料到你会那么残忍 |
[19:52] | If you hadn’t pushed that button, | 如果当时你没按下按钮 |
[19:54] | you might’ve had a chance at parole someday. | 说不准哪天还有假释机会 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:00] | You know, I’ve thought a lot about that day, | 知道吗 我一直在想那天的事 |
[20:03] | and there’s one thing I still can’t understand. | 有一点我始终想不明白 |
[20:07] | You trusted me. Why? | 你当时相信我了 为什么 |
[20:09] | -I never trusted you. -You listened to me. | -我从没相信过你 -你听了我的话 |
[20:12] | I made an error. | 我犯了个错误 |
[20:13] | I calculated you wouldn’t do it, and you did. | 我以为你不会那么做 而你却做了 |
[20:16] | Whatever you think, I’m going to walk out of here, | 不管你怎么想 我肯定会从这里出去 |
[20:19] | and you never will. | 可你永远也出不去 |
[20:22] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[20:26] | Sending those agents into that warehouse, it just doesn’t make sense. | 把那些探员派进那个仓库 这根本就没道理 |
[20:29] | I mean, I’ve read your books. | 我看过你写的书 |
[20:31] | I had all those things… What did you call it? | 我当时完全具备… 你管那个叫什么来着 |
[20:34] | A homicidal triad. | 杀人三要素 |
[20:37] | I even came from a broken family. Classic sociopath. | 我还出身于一个破碎家庭 是典型的反社会者 |
[20:41] | So when I had the chance to kill six agents, plus a hostage… | 所以当我有机会 杀掉六名探员 外加一名人质时 |
[20:46] | I mean, just because I gave myself up | 我是说虽然我当时放弃抵抗 |
[20:48] | doesn’t mean that I was finished with those people. | 但并不意味着我会放过那些人 |
[20:51] | I still had the remote. You… You should have known that. | 遥控器还在我手上 这一点你本该很清楚 |
[20:59] | The emotional release I would feel by pressing that button… | 按下按钮时那种情感释放的快感 |
[21:03] | Well, that was just a little too overwhelming to pass up. | 那种感觉有点让我难以抗拒 |
[21:10] | Why didn’t you search me before sending those agents in? | 你派探员进去之前 为什么不先搜我的身 |
[21:14] | Why didn’t you do your job, Agent Gideon? | 你为什么不做好本职工作 吉迪恩探员 |
[21:27] | -Mommy, there’s a present for you. -A present? | -妈妈 有个送你的礼物 -礼物吗 |
[21:31] | -What does it look like? -It’s brown with blue letters. | -什么样的 -棕色的 写了蓝色的字 |
[21:34] | Can I bring it to you? | 我能拿给你吗 |
[21:41] | No! No! | 不 |
[21:52] | Keep holding on, baby. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[21:56] | The first thing we gotta do is get the mother out of there. | 我们首先必须要让母亲离开现场 |
[21:58] | -Okay. -Got it. | -好的 -明白 |
[22:01] | Just keep holding on, okay? | 一定要坚持住 好吗 |
[22:02] | -But it’s heavy. -I know. | -可是好重啊 -我知道 |
[22:04] | I know, but you’re doing such a good job. | 我知道 你已经做得很棒了 |
[22:06] | Hey, everything is going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[22:08] | No, no. No body armour. They don’t want to scare the little girl. | 不 没穿排爆服 他们不想吓到小女孩 |
[22:10] | -Just a few more minutes. -Hear that? We’re almost there. | -再有几分钟就好了 -听见了吗 就快好了 |
[22:13] | -It’s heavy. I can’t hold it. -I know. Yes, you can! | -很重 我撑不住了 -我知道 你可以的 |
[22:15] | You’re gonna have to step back, ma’am. | 女士 请靠后 |
[22:16] | Yes, you can. I’m not leaving my daughter. | 你可以的 我不会离开我女儿 |
[22:19] | Okay, you need to trust me. Okay. | 请你相信我 |
[22:23] | Okay now, sweetie. Don’t move, okay? Don’t move, sweetie. | 现在好了 宝贝 别动 好吗 |
[22:28] | -I’m going to come up and meet you. -Such a good girl. | -我会顶上去接住箱子 -真是个好孩子 |
[22:30] | -Just a few more seconds, okay? -Just a few more minutes. | -再坚持几秒钟好吗 -再有几秒钟就好 |
[22:32] | -I can’t. I can’t. It’s heavy. -Yes, you can. | -我不行了 太重了 -不 你能行的 |
[22:34] | -You’re doing great, sweetie. -It’s slipping. | -你干得太棒了 宝贝 -滑下去了 |
[22:35] | You’re doing great. Hang on, hang on. | 你做得太棒了 慢点 |
[22:37] | There. Almost there. Almost there. | 对 马上就好了 |
[22:43] | -Come on. -Okay, go! Go! | -快走 -好了 快走 |
[22:45] | -Come here, baby. -This way. | -过来 宝贝 -走这边 |
[22:48] | Right through here, ma’am. | 直接到这边来 女士 |
[22:52] | Bale may be part of this, but he’s not in control of it. | 贝尔可能有参与 但他不是主谋 |
[22:55] | If he were, he would have taunted me with specifics. | 如果是的话 他会用细节嘲讽我 |
[22:57] | So what’s our next move? | 那我们下一步怎么办 |
[22:58] | I’ll let Bale know the UnSub’s using his designs. | 我告诉贝尔 不明嫌犯用的是他设计的炸弹 |
[23:01] | -Bait. -Yeah, exactly. | -诱饵 -完全正确 |
[23:02] | If Bale wasn’t part of it before, he’ll sure want to be part of it now. | 即便贝尔之前没有参与 他现在也肯定想参与进来 |
[23:05] | I’m going to stay behind and monitor his mail, calls, visitors, | 我留下来 监控他的邮件 电话和访客 |
[23:08] | any contact that he has with the outside world. | 以及他与外界的任何接触 |
[23:10] | Good. Even if he doesn’t know the UnSub, | 很好 即使他不认识不明嫌犯 |
[23:11] | he may want to try to contact him. | 他现在可能也想联系他 |
[23:14] | I might have something. | 我发现了点线索 |
[23:15] | Barbara Keller was having trouble insuring some coins she’d bought. | 在为她买的一些硬币投保时 芭芭拉・凯勒遇到了一些麻烦 |
[23:18] | The insurance company thought they might be fake. | 保险公司认为硬币可能是赝品 |
[23:21] | So the insurance company’s blowing up annoying clients? | 于是保险公司 就去把麻烦的客户给炸死吗 |
[23:23] | What if someone sold her the fake coins? | 如果赝品硬币是别人卖给她的呢 |
[23:25] | She’s on to him. He shuts her up. | 她去找对方 后者将她灭口 |
[23:28] | Were these coins valuable enough to kill over? | 这些硬币值得弄出人命吗 |
[23:30] | She told the insurance company she thought they might be worth $12,000. | 她告诉保险公司 她认为这可能值一万两千美元 |
[23:34] | All right. Do you have any idea who sold her the coins? | 知道硬币是谁卖给她的吗 |
[23:36] | No. But she had an appointment with a coin dealer scheduled, | 不知道 但她和一名硬币贩子 约了时间见面 |
[23:41] | I’m guessing to challenge the insurance company’s appraisal. | 可能是为了 表示对保险公司估价的不满 |
[23:45] | A guy named David Walker. | 那人名叫大卫・沃克 |
[23:46] | So, maybe he can help us figure out who sold her the coins. | 也许他能帮我们弄清楚 硬币是谁卖给她的 |
[23:50] | Office of Supreme Genius Puzzle Solver. Do you have a riddle for me? | 超级天才解谜能手办公室 你有谜题求我破解吗 |
[23:53] | I found out Bale’s been accessing the Internet | 我发现贝尔一直在上网 |
[23:55] | by getting around a firewall that’s set up on a prison library computer. | 他绕过了监狱图书馆电脑上的防火墙 |
[23:58] | -The guy even has an e-mail address. -Sneaky bastard. | -这家伙还有个邮箱地址 -狡猾的混蛋 |
[24:02] | Yeah, he’s headed to the library right now, maybe to contact the UnSub. | 他现在就在去图书馆的路上 可能要去联系不明嫌犯 |
[24:05] | Now, is there a way to possibly monitor his keystrokes while he’s online? | 能不能在他上网时 实时监控他的按键动作? |
[24:07] | I can send him a virus, | 我可以发个病毒给他 |
[24:09] | but he’ll have to open the e-mail for it to work. | 但他必须打开邮件才能运行病毒 |
[24:10] | Let’s do it. | 就这么干了 |
[24:11] | -What do you want in the subject line? -Let’s think. | -你想在标题栏中写什么 -我们想想 |
[24:15] | -Something that’ll make him open it. -Yeah. | -要能引诱他打开邮件 -对 |
[24:18] | He’s impotent. Something that will make him feel in control. | 他有阳痿 发些让他感觉特别自信的东西 |
[24:20] | I got something. | 我有发现了 |
[24:51] | We got this guy’s number. | 我们掌握他的底细了 |
[24:53] | He’s visited six porn sites in the past half hour. | 他在过去半小时里 浏览了六个色情网站 |
[24:55] | -Anything else? -Hold on. | -还有别的吗 -等一下 |
[24:57] | He’s posting to a message board. | 他正在一个留言板上发帖 |
[24:59] | Naughtyhobbies.net. | 网址是naughtyhobbies.net |
[25:00] | Looks like some sort of site for bomb enthusiasts. | 好像是什么炸弹爱好者网站 |
[25:04] | “To all my friends out there, beware. They are onto you.” | “我所有的朋友们 请注意 有人要搞你们” |
[25:08] | We need the names of everyone | 发给我过去一个月以来 |
[25:09] | who’s been on that message board in the past month. | 上过留言板的所有人的姓名 |
[25:32] | 186 e-mails. | 一共有186个邮件地址 |
[25:34] | Through the ISP, we were able to track down the names | 我们通过互联网服务提供商 查到了账号的姓名 |
[25:36] | and some of the addresses, but none of them are in Palm Beach. | 也查到了一些地址 但是其中没有人在棕榈滩 |
[25:39] | How about occupations? | 职业方面呢 |
[25:40] | Wasn’t a required field, so really only about a third of them are filled in. | 职业不是必填项 所以填的人只有大约三分之一 |
[25:44] | Well, the UnSub takes pride in his work. He would fill it in. | 不明嫌犯对自己的工作引以为傲 他肯定填了 |
[25:46] | You’re right. Let’s see. | 说得对 我们看看 |
[25:48] | We have trucker, physician, antiquities dealer, | 这里有卡车司机 有医生 古董商 |
[25:54] | store owner, orderly… | 店主 护理工… |
[25:56] | Wait. | 停一下 |
[25:58] | -Antiquities dealer? -Yeah. Why? What is it? | -古董商? -对 怎么了 |
[26:04] | Personally, I couldn’t think of anything more boring than coins and old papers. | 我个人觉得 硬币和旧报纸是最无聊的东西 |
[26:09] | -Are you single? -Yes. | -你是单身吗 -是的 |
[26:11] | I have a word of advice: don’t marry the first guy that proposes. | 我给你一个忠告 不要嫁给第一个向你求婚的男人 |
[26:15] | I wanted a pool table back there, | 我本来想在后面放个台球桌 |
[26:17] | but David insisted on making it his workshop. | 但大卫非要弄成他自己的工作室 |
[26:20] | Hey, Reid. Okay, shoot. | 喂 瑞德 好的 你说吧 |
[26:24] | “David…” | 大卫… |
[26:28] | 大卫・沃 | |
[26:31] | Elle. | 艾尔 |
[26:32] | I gotta call you back. | 我稍后打给你 |
[26:34] | -What’s he up to now? -Well, it sounds like a car. | -他在干什么 -听起来好像是车的声音 |
[26:37] | I hope he’s not committing suicide. I won’t be able to collect life insurance. | 真希望他不会自杀 不然我就领不了寿险赔偿了 |
[26:41] | -Yeah? -Elle? It’s him! | -喂 -艾尔吗 就是他 |
[26:43] | It’s Walker! | 凶手是沃克 |
[26:45] | Get out of the way! | 快点闪开! |
[27:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:07] | -Yeah, I’m all right, but Mrs Walker… -Yeah, guy’s a real peach. | -我没事 但是沃克太太她… -他可真是个“好”丈夫 |
[27:12] | Morrison’s got a countywide search out for the car. | 莫里森已经在全县境内搜索那辆车 |
[27:14] | Uniforms are going to try to find out where his haunts are, | 警察会到他经常出没的地方搜查 |
[27:16] | and ATF should be here any minute. | 枪管局的人马上就会到 |
[27:19] | You sure you’re all right? | 你自己真的没事吗 |
[27:22] | Mrs Walker said her husband spent most of his time in the garage. | 沃克太太说她丈夫 大多数时间都在车库里 |
[27:25] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去查查 |
[27:38] | -We got the organised part right. -What’s this? | -果然没错 他确实很有条理 -这是什么 |
[27:43] | I’ve seen this. It’s for electroplating. | 这个我认识 是电镀用的 |
[27:47] | -Look at the date on the coin. -It’s half gone. | -看硬币上的日期 -只剩一半了 |
[27:51] | He was using this to build up the metal | 他用这个往上面涂覆金属 |
[27:52] | so he could change the dates on the coins. | 这样他就可以篡改硬币上的日期 |
[27:54] | -To increase the value. -Exactly. | -为了让硬币升值 -没错 |
[27:56] | Like what he did with Barbara Keller’s coins. | 芭芭拉・凯勒的硬币 就是这么弄出来的 |
[27:59] | Look over here. Check this out. | 到这边来 看看这个 |
[28:06] | 《贝尔是制造炸弹的头号嫌犯》 | |
[28:08] | “The best.” | “最佳设计” |
[28:09] | So this is why he chose to use Bale’s design. | 所以他才会选用贝尔的设计 |
[28:13] | He was working on something. | 他好像在造什么东西 |
[28:19] | 《波士顿哨兵报》 《炸弹弹片致六人死亡》 | |
[28:22] | Make sure Morrison tells your officers that this guy is smart, dangerous, | 务必让莫里森告诉警员 这个人很狡猾 非常危险 |
[28:25] | and he has absolutely nothing to lose. | 完全就是一个亡命徒 |
[28:42] | -You ready to do some work? -Why not? | -来活了 准备好了吗 -当然了 |
[28:45] | I haven’t slept this week. I might as well give up eating, too. | 我这个星期都没睡好 干脆饭也别吃算了 |
[28:48] | Poor baby. | 真可怜啊 |
[28:49] | Try not to let the tears hit the paper. It gets a little messy. | 别把眼泪滴到纸上 那样就完了 |
[28:52] | What are they? | 那些是什么 |
[28:53] | These are e-mails from Bale’s account. | 这些是贝尔邮箱里的邮件 |
[28:55] | -Reid forwarded them to me. -What are we looking for? | -瑞德转发给我的 -我们要找什么 |
[28:58] | Well, right now, this guy Walker’s in the wind. | 现在沃克这个人又要搞事情 |
[28:59] | So we gotta look at him from every angle, | 所以我们要从各方面查他 |
[29:01] | see if we can figure out his next move. | 尽量弄清楚他下一步的行动 |
[29:02] | Signature behaviour. | 标志性行为 |
[29:03] | If Walker got bomb-making tips from Bale, | 既然沃克跟贝尔学会了制造炸弹 |
[29:05] | then maybe he got tips on staying clear of the cops. | 可能也学会了怎样躲开警察 |
[29:07] | Somebody’s been taking notes. | 某人的功课做得不错啊 |
[29:10] | Medical school, shmedical school. | 医学院啊 可惜了没考进去 |
[29:12] | Well, don’t hurt yourself, Garcia. Now find me something. | 别埋怨自己了 加西亚 现在帮我查查吧 |
[29:21] | So far nothing from the search. | 目前还没有任何发现 |
[29:24] | What do we know about Walker? | 我们对沃克了解多少 |
[29:27] | He’s a quiet career criminal. | 他是一名低调的职业罪犯 |
[29:29] | Spent four years in prison for a series of forged cheques | 在他20岁出头的时候 |
[29:31] | when he was in his early 20s. He’s now 46. | 曾因伪造支票入狱四年 他现年46岁 |
[29:34] | For the past 18 years, | 在过去的18年里 |
[29:35] | he owned a store which sold coins, maps and historical documents. | 他自己开了一家店 卖硬币 地图和历史文件 |
[29:39] | We raided the place as soon as you gave us Walker’s name. | 你们查出沃克之后 我们立即搜查了那个地方 |
[29:42] | Most of his inventory was fake. Forgeries valued in the millions. | 他大部分存货都是赝品 伪造品总价值达数百万 |
[29:45] | But the walls had started to close in on him. | 但他也快要走投无路了 |
[29:47] | We talked to some of his clients, and he was in debt up to his ears | 我们和他的一些客户谈过 他早就已经债台高筑 |
[29:49] | and promising stuff he didn’t have time to forge. | 还答应做一些根本没空去做的赝品 |
[29:51] | Then Barbara Keller found out that the coins he had sold her were fake. | 后来芭芭拉・凯勒发现 他卖给她的硬币是赝品 |
[29:55] | She threatened to out him. | 她威胁要告发他 |
[29:56] | And if she had, all of the forgeries would’ve been discovered. | 一旦如此 他所有赝品都会被发现 |
[29:58] | -He would have done 20 years. -So he had to shut her up? | -可能会被判入狱20年 -然后他杀她灭口吗 |
[30:02] | He planted all those bombs just to kill one little old lady? | 他安置了那么多炸弹 就为了杀一个小老太太吗 |
[30:05] | And to throw us off, he made it look like it was much bigger than it was. | 他为了迷惑我们才故意将事态扩大 |
[30:08] | You hear me? I said stop now! | 你听见没有 我说了 停下 |
[30:10] | -Please. Help me. -Everyone, back! Now! | -求你们 救救我 -所有人立即退后 |
[30:15] | We need bomb squad in here! | 叫拆弹小组马上来 |
[30:16] | Please. It’s not me. | 求求你们 不是我干的 |
[30:19] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[30:20] | Put your hands up and walk slowly back out. | 举起手来 慢慢走出去 |
[30:22] | -I can’t. He’ll kill me. -Who will? | -不行 他会杀了我 -谁要杀你 |
[30:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:27] | He held a gun to me, put this on me. | 他拿枪指着我 把这个绑在我身上 |
[30:31] | He said you’ll know who he is. | 他说你们肯定知道他是谁 |
[30:35] | -Well, what does he want? -A helicopter, a passport. | -那他想要什么 -一架直升机 还有护照 |
[30:40] | He’s watching. | 他在看着 |
[30:42] | Once he gets what he wants he’s got instructions to defuse the bomb. | 一旦他如愿拿到他想要的 他就说出怎样拆除炸弹 |
[30:47] | -Walker’s close by. -Let’s get snipers around the perimeter. | -沃克就在附近 -在四周布置狙击手 |
[30:50] | Let’s get snipers on the roof. | 在屋顶布置狙击手 |
[30:52] | Hey, we understand, and we’re not going to leave you. | 我们明白 不会不管你的 |
[30:54] | Please. Take it off. | 求求你们 帮我取下来 |
[30:58] | Well, we need to figure out how the bomb’s put together first. | 我们得先弄清楚炸弹的结构 |
[31:01] | Tracy, you’re in. | 特雷西 你上 |
[31:10] | This is a really sophisticated device. | 这个装置非常精密复杂 |
[31:13] | It looks like it was probably made by a master bomb maker, | 看上去出自某个炸弹制造高手 |
[31:15] | which means tampering with any part of it could set it off. | 意味着改动任何地方都可能引爆 |
[31:19] | So there’s no way to just cut the whole thing off of him? | 不能直接把整件东西切断取下来吗 |
[31:22] | Well, not without cutting these wires. | 不切断这几条导线取不下来 |
[31:24] | See how they’re threaded all around the collar? | 看到线是怎么缠绕在领口的吗 |
[31:26] | They could be booby-trapped, | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[31:27] | or there could be a hidden secondary trigger. | 可能还有隐藏的另一个触发装置 |
[31:29] | How do we find out? | 怎样才能确定 |
[31:30] | Without knowing how this thing is put together, it’s going to take a while. | 不知道炸弹结构的话 就得花些时间 |
[31:33] | I’ll have to x-ray it, try to figure out which are the real triggers. | 我得用X光检查 找出哪个才是真正的触发装置 |
[31:36] | But I don’t think there’s enough time. | 但可能来不及了 |
[31:38] | -What do you mean? -There’s a timer. | -怎么这么说 -这有个计时器 |
[31:42] | We’ve only got about three hours left. | 我们只剩三个小时了 |
[31:50] | What is it? | 什么意思 |
[31:53] | -We need to go outside. -No. | -我们要到外面去 -不行 |
[31:55] | He said he would kill me if I went back out. | 他说如果我再出去就杀了我 |
[31:58] | He made sure I told you that. | 他说务必要告诉你们这个 |
[31:59] | -Then we need to isolate you. -Why? | -那我们要把你隔离起来 -为什么 |
[32:04] | There’s nothing you can do? Is there anything? | 你们没办法吗 到底有没有 |
[32:18] | -Red alert! -Let’s go! Move out! Move out! | -一级戒备 -我们走 行动 |
[32:37] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[32:38] | If this guy’s a hostage, then why hasn’t Walker tried to negotiate with us? | 如果这个人是人质 沃克为什么还不找我们谈判 |
[32:43] | Maybe he’s scared, or maybe he hasn’t figured out what his next move is yet. | 也许他怕了 或者还没想好下一步怎么做 |
[32:48] | We have a bead on Walker. | 已锁定沃克所在位置 |
[32:49] | A sniper spotted him in his scope. | 狙击手已瞄准沃克 |
[32:51] | He’s sitting in an office building across the street. | 他正坐在街对面的写字楼里 |
[32:53] | It looks like a storage room with a small window facing us. | 像是一间储藏室 有扇小窗对着我们 |
[32:56] | -We could surprise him. -That’s a good idea. | -我们可以去偷袭他 -好主意 |
[32:58] | If he feels cornered, he might give himself up. | 如果他觉得走投无路 可能会投降 |
[33:00] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[33:02] | Because bombers are generally cowards. | 因为炸弹客一般都是懦夫 |
[33:04] | I’ll take a team in, and we’ll go in through the back of the building. | 我带一队人进去 从大楼后面走 |
[33:06] | This feels wrong to me. | 我觉得不对劲 |
[33:08] | Why would Walker let himself be found so easily? | 沃克为什么让我们这么轻易找到他 |
[33:10] | -He wants to be found. -Why? | -他想故意让人发现 -为什么 |
[33:11] | -To negotiate. -Yeah, but then we lose | -为了谈判 -但是那样的话 |
[33:12] | the element of surprise. | 偷袭就没意义了 |
[33:14] | Well, hopefully we catch him off-guard, | 但愿能杀他个措手不及 |
[33:15] | and he gives himself up immediately. | 然后他立刻投降 |
[33:16] | If not, we take a hard line and make him feel like he’s got no way out. | 否则我们就强硬一点 让他觉得自己无路可退 |
[33:19] | Remember, we have to take him alive. | 记住 我们要活捉他 |
[33:20] | Walker’s the only who can defuse the necklace bomb. | 只有沃克才能拆除那个项链炸弹 |
[33:23] | -Everybody ready? -Yes, sir. Let’s do it. | -大家准备好了吗 -是 长官 行动吧 |
[33:25] | -We’re entering the building. -Be careful. | -我们要进楼里了 -当心点 |
[33:27] | At the very least we know he’s got a gun. | 起码我们知道他有枪 |
[33:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:37] | We’re approaching the door now. | 正在接近房门 |
[33:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:43] | So, bombers are cowards, huh? | 炸弹客都是懦夫吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah, every last one of them. | 没错 每一个都是 |
[34:23] | David Walker? Federal agents. | 大卫・沃克 联邦探员 |
[34:27] | Federal agents! | 联邦探员 |
[34:37] | -Walker, freeze! -Okay. Please. Don’t shoot. | -沃克 不许动 -好的 请别开枪 |
[34:41] | Show yourself. Show yourself! | 让我们看到你 |
[34:45] | -I’ll shoot up the whole room. -Okay. | -不然我们就开枪扫射了 -好的 |
[34:48] | All right. Now, put your hands where I can see them. | 好 现在把手举起来 |
[34:50] | -I can’t do that. -Then I’ll shoot. | -我不能那么做 -那我就开枪了 |
[34:52] | My hand’s on the remote. I told you what I want. | 我的手在遥控器上 我告诉过你们我的条件 |
[34:55] | The passport, the helicopter, the flight. | 护照 直升机 离开这里的航班 |
[34:59] | Walker, listen to me. | 沃克 听我说 |
[35:00] | You’re at the top of the FBI’s Most Wanted list. | 你现在是联邦调查局头号通缉犯 |
[35:02] | I think you’re smart enough to realise there’s no way we’re letting you go. | 我觉得你足够聪明 知道我们绝不会放你走 |
[35:06] | But here’s my counter-offer, a chance to get out of here alive. | 下面是我的条件 是你活着离开这里的机会 |
[35:09] | All you have to do is give yourself up. | 你所要做的就是投降 |
[35:11] | Just slide the gun across the floor. You have until three. One. | 把枪放到地上滑过来 我数到三 一 |
[35:14] | You wouldn’t let the hostage die. | 你们不会让人质死的 |
[35:16] | You want to find out? Don’t give yourself up. Two. | 你想试试吗 那就别投降 二 |
[35:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[35:26] | I’m coming out. Don’t shoot. | 我走出来 别开枪 |
[35:31] | -Yeah. -Gideon, it’s me. | -请讲 -吉迪恩 是我 |
[35:33] | I just found an e-mail Bale sent Walker two days ago. | 我刚发现一封邮件 是贝尔两天前发给沃克的 |
[35:35] | Listen to this. | 我读给你听 |
[35:37] | “My only regret is giving myself up, and for what? | “我唯一后悔的就是投降 我图什么” |
[35:39] | “To be stuck in a cage the rest of my life. | “要被关在笼子里度过余生” |
[35:41] | “Don’t make my mistake. | “不要重蹈我的覆辙” |
[35:42] | “If they catch you, whatever you do, don’t let them keep you.” | “如果他们抓到你 无论如何都不要让他们把你关起来” |
[35:46] | Now walk slowly towards me. | 现在慢慢走过来 |
[35:50] | Let me see your hands, Walker. | 把手举起来 沃克 |
[36:01] | Walker’s not a bomber. He’s a forger. | 沃克不是炸弹客 他是造假者 |
[36:05] | Get out of there now! Now! | 马上离开那里 马上! |
[36:06] | Go, go! Everybody, out! Go, go, go, go, go! | 快撤 全体撤退 撤! |
[36:24] | We’re fine. Everybody made it out. Everybody but Walker. | 我们没事 所有人都撤出来了 |
[36:25] | 除了沃克 | |
[36:27] | -Is the hostage okay? -He’s fine. For now. | -人质还好吗 -暂时还好 |
[36:30] | -How much time do we have? -Two hours, 24 minutes. | -我们还有多少时间 -2小时24分钟 |
[36:35] | With Walker dead, I’m all out of options. | 沃克死了 我完全没招了 |
[36:43] | I’ve got one. | 还有一个人 |
[36:44] | Bale. | 贝尔 |
[36:51] | We’ll start with a transfer. | 我们先从转狱开始 |
[36:52] | You’re in a high-security facility now. We can get you medium. | 你现在是在高度戒备级别监狱 可以先转到中级监狱 |
[36:56] | No. I want out of prison. A mental facility. | 不 我想出狱 去精神病院 |
[37:00] | You’re asking for something we wouldn’t give a bank robber. | 你提出的条件 即使是银行抢劫犯也不能满足 |
[37:02] | There are minimum-security facilities… | 有很多中级戒备监狱… |
[37:04] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:06] | I want to be able to talk to people who aren’t prisoners. | 我想和不是囚犯的人说话 |
[37:10] | I want to have access to people, things, the world. | 我想接触人和各种事物 接触社会 |
[37:16] | I want to connect again. | 我想要和人沟通交流 |
[37:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:25] | One more thing, without which there is no deal. | 还有一件事 做不到就免谈 |
[37:29] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[37:31] | I want you to confess. | 我想让你认错 |
[37:34] | I want you to admit that I beat you in Boston, | 我想让你承认 波士顿那次你栽在我手里 |
[37:37] | that I outsmarted you. | 承认我比你更聪明 |
[37:40] | I want you to apologise to the families of those six victims you got killed. | 我想让你 对那六名因你而死的死者家人道歉 |
[37:46] | And I want it all in writing. | 我要你都写下来 |
[37:48] | Jason, that’s enough. | 杰森 这太过分了 |
[37:53] | If I do this, you’ll tell me how to defuse the bomb? | 如果我照做 你会告诉我怎么拆除炸弹吗 |
[37:56] | Only if you do this. | 只要你能照做的话 |
[37:59] | -How do I know you won’t lie to me? -It’s all in writing, Agent Gideon. | -我怎么知道你不会骗我 -有书面协议 吉迪恩探员 |
[38:03] | If my client refuses to give you the information, | 如果我的委托人拒绝向你提供信息 |
[38:05] | or if he gives you information he knows to be untruthful, | 或者他故意向你提供虚假信息 |
[38:07] | the deal is void. | 则协议无效 |
[38:18] | I wanna hear it. | 我想听你亲口说出来 |
[38:25] | -There was a hostage situation, and… -No. | -当时有人质遭挟持 然后… -不行 |
[38:28] | Don’t read it. Say it. | 别念 自己说 |
[38:36] | There was a hostage situation. | 当时有人质遭挟持 |
[38:40] | I negotiated with Bale. | 我与贝尔谈判 |
[38:43] | He agreed to give himself up. | 他答应投降 |
[38:47] | He came out of the warehouse peacefully. | 他平静地走出仓库 |
[38:51] | I gave the okay to send six of my agents in and, | 我下令派六名探员进入仓库 |
[38:56] | and they never came out. | 然后他们再也没有出来 |
[39:00] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误的决定 |
[39:03] | It was my mistake. I was… | 都是我的错 我当时… |
[39:07] | I was outfoxed by Mr Bale. | 我当时被贝尔先生耍了 |
[39:13] | By you. | 被你耍了 |
[39:16] | I sincerely regret having made the decision | 我真心为当时的决定感到懊悔 |
[39:18] | to send those agents in that day. | 我不该派那些探员进去 |
[39:22] | And I sincerely regret and apologise | 在此我满怀悔恨 |
[39:27] | to the families of all those who died that day. | 衷心向那天所有死者的家人道歉 |
[39:33] | Four more minutes. | 还剩四分钟 |
[39:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:41] | I’ve isolated the wires connected to the actual device. | 我已将连接到装置的导线分离出来 |
[39:44] | We’ve got one shot at this. It’s either the blue wire or the red wire. | 我们只有一次机会 选蓝线或者红线 |
[39:52] | Which do we cut, Bale? Red or blue? | 剪哪条 贝尔 红色还是蓝色 |
[39:58] | Red. | 红色 |
[40:00] | You know if you’re lying and this thing goes boom, you get nothing, right? | 你知道如果撒谎 炸弹爆炸的话 你将一无所获 对吧 |
[40:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:04] | If we cut the red, it’s over? | 如果我们剪红线 就没事了? |
[40:09] | You get to spend your time in a cushy asylum, | 你会去精神病院舒舒服服过日子 |
[40:12] | bushes, trees, visits, nurses, and we get this man out of here alive. | 有各种树木 有访客和护士 我们还能救出这个人 |
[40:17] | I don’t see how I could be any clearer. | 我已经说得够清楚了 |
[40:19] | Seventeen seconds. | 还剩17秒 |
[40:21] | -Red wire, right? -Yes. | -红线 对吧? -对 |
[40:25] | Cut the blue. | 剪蓝线 |
[40:27] | -Are you sure? -Do it. | -你确定吗 -马上剪 |
[40:35] | All right. Shouldn’t take long to cut this thing off now. | 好了 拆除这个东西应该不会花太久 |
[40:44] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:49] | And the emotional release I would feel by pressing that button… | 按下按钮时那种情感释放的快感 |
[40:54] | Well, that was just a little too overwhelming to pass up. | 那种感觉有点让我难以抗拒 |
[40:59] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[41:02] | He said given the opportunity to press that button, he’d have no choice. | 他说过即使再给他一次机会 他依然会按下按钮 |
[41:07] | All I did was take his word for it. | 我所做的只是完全相信他的话 |
[41:22] | Despite the fact you lied to us and your deal is void, | 尽管你对我们说了谎 而且协议已经无效 |
[41:26] | I made sure to tell all your friends here | 但我一定会让你在这里的朋友们知道 |
[41:27] | how extremely willing you were to give up information on your fellow inmates. | 你特别想向我们供出你狱友的信息 |
[41:33] | You’re a rare bird, Adrian. | 你这种鸟人太稀有了 艾德里安 |
[41:35] | I can’t tell you how much pleasure I get | 一想到能把你关到这个小笼子里 |
[41:37] | just knowing I put you in this little tiny cage. | 我别提有多高兴了 |
[41:40] | You might even call it an emotional release. | 这或许就是你所谓的情感释放的快感 |