时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 华盛顿州 西雅图 | |
[00:34] | 我会把车的照片发给你 | |
[00:36] | 新油漆 新轮胎 不错吧 | |
[00:41] | 为什么这么便宜 | |
[00:46] | 要搬家了 必须赶紧卖掉 你准备好试驾了吗 | |
[01:01] | Oh, wow. | 天啊 |
[01:04] | -Hey! I’m Heather. -Good to meet you. | -你好 我是希瑟 -很高兴见到你 |
[01:11] | It’s a 2.4-litre, six-cylinder engine. | 这车用的是2.4升的六缸发动机 |
[01:14] | -With Hitachi side-draft carbs. -That’s right. | -配有日立侧吸式化油器 -没错 |
[01:17] | You wanna take a look under the hood? | 你想看看引擎盖下面吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:21] | You know your Z’s. I’m impressed. | 你很了解Z系车 真厉害 |
[01:24] | You should have your mechanic check it out, anyway. | 总之你应该先让机修工检查一下 |
[01:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:27] | How about I leave you my number and we can set it up? | 不如我给你留个电话号码 我们安排一下? |
[01:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:44] | So it’s just… Right up here. | 就停在这里吧 |
[01:48] | Oh! That was… | 刚才… |
[01:50] | Hello? There was the right. | 能听到吗 是在右边 |
[01:54] | Maybe just pull over here and we can try and do a U-turn. | 要不就在这里停吧 我们可以掉头 |
[02:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:12] | Okay, stop the car now. | 好了 快停车 |
[02:18] | Pull over now! | 马上停车 |
[02:39] | 华盛顿特区 | |
[02:41] | How about Andrew? It’s Greek for “valiant”. | 安德鲁怎么样 这在希腊语里是英勇的意思 |
[02:43] | Let’s call him Sergio. | 我们叫他塞尔吉奥吧 |
[02:47] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 拜托告诉我你是在开玩笑 |
[02:48] | -Butch? -How about Donald? | -布奇呢 -唐纳德怎么样 |
[02:51] | -Hans. -No! Wait, wait. | -汉斯 -不 等等 |
[02:54] | -Okay, Gideon. -Not a chance. | -好了 吉迪恩 -不可能 |
[02:59] | It’s Hebrew. Look what it means. It’s perfect! Gideon Hotchner. | 源自希伯来语 看看有什么含义 太完美了 吉迪恩・霍奇纳 |
[03:02] | -No. -Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[03:03] | -No. -Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[03:05] | -No. -Gideon. | 就叫吉迪恩 |
[03:18] | 1940s, he put bombs in train stations and movie theatres. | 1940年代 他在火车站和电影院安放炸弹 |
[03:22] | The Mad Bomber. George Metesky. | 疯狂炸弹客 乔治・米特斯基 |
[03:23] | Nice. The winners sit. Losers drink. | 很好 胜者稳坐 败者喝酒 |
[03:26] | -Cheers! -Hold on. | -干杯 -等等 |
[03:28] | Metesky wasn’t a serial killer. None of his bombs ever killed anyone. | 米特斯基不是连环杀手 他的炸弹没害死过人 |
[03:31] | What, you think all we do is serial killers? | 怎么 你以为我们对付的都是连环杀手吗 |
[03:33] | Trust me, we cover the whole spectrum of psychos. | 相信我 我们对付各种各样的精神病 |
[03:36] | We profiled the DC Snipers, the Unabomber. | 我们侧写过特区狙击手 大学炸弹客 |
[03:38] | We do terrorists, arsonists… | 我们调查过恐怖分子 纵火犯 |
[03:39] | Supervisory agents trying to get trainees drunk? | 还有想把学员灌醉的主管探员? |
[03:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[03:47] | Wow. Behavioral Analysis Unit. You work with Gideon? | 行为分析小组 你和吉迪恩是同事吗 |
[03:51] | Were you with him in Boston? | 你和他一起去波士顿了吗 |
[03:54] | I was supposed to be. | 我本该去的 |
[03:56] | Yeah. This is Morgan. | 喂 我是莫根 |
[04:01] | Anyone recognise these faces? | 有人认识这些人吗 |
[04:03] | Victims of the Footpath Killer. | “小径杀手”的受害者们 |
[04:05] | Well, that’s what Virginia newspapers are calling him. | 弗吉尼亚州的报纸是这么称呼他的 |
[04:08] | We refer to him as the Unknown Subject or UnSub. | 我们称他为不明身份的嫌疑犯 简称不明嫌犯 |
[04:12] | I told Virginia PD they’re looking for a white male in his 20s, | 我告诉弗吉尼亚州警局 嫌犯是20多岁的白人男性 |
[04:18] | who owns an American-made truck, disrepair. | 拥有一辆年久失修的美国产卡车 |
[04:20] | Works a menial job. | 从事低收入工作 |
[04:23] | I told them, “When you find him, don’t be surprised to hear him speak | 我告诉他们 等你们找到他 如果他严重口吃 |
[04:27] | “with a severe stutter.” | 也不必意外 |
[04:30] | Not to sound sceptical but, come on. A stutter? | 我不是怀疑你 但是拜托 口吃? |
[04:33] | Where’d the murders occur? | 凶案发生在哪 |
[04:36] | Hiking paths. Isolated. | 徒步小径 与世隔绝 |
[04:40] | If I’m a killer who has to use | 如果我是凶手 |
[04:41] | an immediate application of overpowering force, | 需要立即使出压倒性的力量 |
[04:43] | even out in the middle of nowhere, I lack confidence. | 即使在荒无人烟之地 我也缺乏自信 |
[04:47] | I can’t charm them into my car like Ted Bundy did. | 我没法像连环杀手泰德・邦迪那样 用魅力把她们骗上车 |
[04:50] | I can’t because I am ashamed of something. | 我做不到 因为我为一些事而羞愧 |
[04:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:01] | They’re calling him the Seattle Strangler. | 他们称凶手为“西雅图扼杀者” |
[05:02] | Four victims in four months. | 四个月内死了四个人 |
[05:04] | He keeps them alive seven days. The handle serves as a crank. | 他让受害者活了七天 把手作为曲轴 |
[05:07] | Allowing him to control the rate of suffocation. | 让他能够控制死者窒息的速度 |
[05:10] | -To prolong it? -To enjoy it. | -延长窒息时间? -为了享受 |
[05:12] | Seattle’s hit a wall? | 西雅图那边遇到瓶颈了吗 |
[05:13] | Physical evidence is nonexistent. There are no tangible leads. | 不存在物证 没有确凿线索 |
[05:15] | And another girl is missing. | 又有一个女孩失踪了 |
[05:19] | I’ll look the case file over. I’ll get some thoughts to you ASAP. | 我会看完卷宗 尽快给你们提供思路 |
[05:23] | You’re gonna be with us in Seattle ASAP. | 你要尽快和我们去西雅图 |
[05:31] | Twenty-three-year-old Heather Woodland. | 23岁的希瑟・伍德兰 |
[05:34] | Before she left for lunch she downloaded an e-mail | 她在去吃午饭前下载了一封邮件 |
[05:36] | with a time-delayed virus attached. | 附件有延时病毒 |
[05:38] | The killer’s virus wiped her hard drive and left this on the screen. | 凶手的病毒清除了她的硬盘 在屏幕上留下了这个 |
[05:42] | 苍天在上 在我杀更多人之前抓住我 我无法控制自己 | |
[05:49] | “For Heaven’s sake, catch me before I kill more. | “苍天在上 在我杀更多人之前抓住我” |
[05:52] | “I cannot control myself.” | “我无法控制自己” |
[05:55] | 威廉・海伦斯 口红杀手 1945年 | |
[06:00] | He never keeps them for more than seven days, | 他从来没有让受害者活过七天 |
[06:01] | which means we have fewer than 36 hours to find her. | 也就是说 我们必须在36小时之内找到她 |
[06:05] | They want you back in the saddle. You ready? | 他们想让你回归 你准备好了吗 |
[06:09] | Looks like medical leave’s over, boss. | 看来你的病假结束了 老大 |
[06:11] | -They’re sure they want me? -The order came from the Director. | -他们确定要我去吗 -这是局长的命令 |
[06:21] | Then we better get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[06:35] | Joseph Conrad said, | 约瑟夫・康拉德曾说过 |
[06:37] | “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. | “相信邪恶来源于超自然力量 并无必要” |
[06:41] | “Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.” | “人类本身就有能力去做各种坏事” |
[06:47] | This girl may only have 36 hours to live. | 这个女孩可能只有36小时可活了 |
[06:50] | We’re not asking for a judgement of Gideon. | 我们不是要吉迪恩做出判断 |
[06:52] | We want an assessment. | 我们需要的是评估 |
[06:53] | We wanna know you’re there to step in if he can’t perform. | 我们想知道 如果他无法完成的话 你会介入 |
[06:56] | -We clear? -Of course. | -明白了吗 -当然 |
[07:05] | His first victim was 26-year-old Melissa Kirsch. | 他的第一个受害者 是26岁的梅丽莎・基尔希 |
[07:07] | -Stab wounds, strangulation… -Okay, wait, wait. Back up. Back up. | -刺伤 勒颈… -等等 回到上一句 |
[07:11] | He stabbed her and then strangled her to finish her off? | 他刺伤了她 然后勒死了她? |
[07:13] | Other way around. | 反过来 |
[07:15] | Why do you think he started using the belt with the second murder? | 你觉得他为什么在第二起谋杀案中 开始用皮带 |
[07:17] | Strangulation with your bare hands is not as easy as one would believe. | 徒手掐死别人 并不像人们想象的那么简单 |
[07:20] | He tried, probably found that it took too long. | 他试过 可能发现这样耗时太长 |
[07:22] | So he stabbed her instead. | 所以选择捅死了她 |
[07:23] | And realised it would be hours cleaning up the blood. | 然后意识到要花好几个小时清理血迹 |
[07:26] | And next time, our boy’s got a method. The belt. | 所以第二次他就有办法了 用皮带 |
[07:29] | He’s learning. Perfecting his scenario. Becoming a better killer. | 他在学习 完善杀人场景 成为更好的杀手 |
[07:42] | What did I tell you about the tape? | 录像的事我是怎么跟你说的 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:17] | 联邦调查局西北分局 华盛顿州 西雅图 | |
[08:29] | He never stands with his back to a window. | 他从不背对窗户站着 |
[08:31] | When I was between him and a doorway he asked me to move. | 当我和他在门口遇上时 他请我让开 |
[08:33] | It’s hyper-vigilance. | 这是高度警觉 |
[08:34] | It’s not uncommon in posttraumatic stress disorder. | 在创伤后应激障碍中并不罕见 |
[08:36] | Just how much disorder are we talking about? | 他的障碍有多严重? |
[08:38] | Morgan, it’s been six months. Everything’s okay. | 莫根 已经六个月了 一切都很好 |
[08:42] | This is Special Agent Gideon, | 这位是特别探员吉迪恩 |
[08:43] | Special Agent Morgan, our expert on obsessional crimes, | 特别探员莫根 强迫型犯罪方面的专家 |
[08:46] | -Special Agent Reid. -Doctor Reid. | -特别探员瑞德 -是瑞德博士 |
[08:48] | Doctor Reid, our expert on, well, everything. | 瑞德博士 我们的全能专家 |
[08:51] | And after two years busting my butt in this office, I hope you remember me. | 我是在这辛苦工作了两年的人 希望你们还记得我 |
[08:55] | He’s willing to travel with a body. | 他愿意带着尸体出行 |
[08:57] | Then he drives a vehicle capable of concealing one. | 然后开一辆可以藏尸的车 |
[08:59] | One in 7.4 drivers in Seattle owns an SUV. | 西雅图每7.4名司机中 就有一人拥有一辆越野车 |
[09:02] | -Explorer with tinted windows. -Explorers rate higher with women. | -装着有色玻璃的探险家 -探险家这款车在女司机中的评价更高 |
[09:06] | -But how do we know it’s his car? -Ted Bundy drove a VW bug. | -但我们怎么知道这是他的车 -泰德・邦迪开的是大众甲壳虫 |
[09:09] | What about a Jeep Cherokee? | 那吉普切诺基呢 |
[09:11] | Jeeps are more masculine. | 吉普更有男子气概 |
[09:12] | We all know how an UnSub feels about asserting his masculinity. | 我们都知道不明嫌犯 怎样坚持展现自己的男子气概 |
[09:15] | When did the Bureau become involved in the case? | 联邦调查局什么时候介入此案的 |
[09:17] | After the fourth body. | 在发现第四具尸体之后 |
[09:19] | -He dumped that one out of state. -On purpose? | -他把那具尸体扔到了别的州 -故意的 |
[09:21] | If so, knowledge of law enforcement does suggest a criminal record. | 如果是这样 对执法部门的了解 表明他有犯罪记录 |
[09:24] | Or that he watches television. May I? | 或者他会看电视 我能看看吗 |
[09:27] | So, you wanna see our suspect list? | 你想看我们的嫌疑人名单吗 |
[09:28] | No, we won’t look at a suspect list until after we come up with a profile. | 不 我们得出侧写前不会看嫌犯名单 |
[09:31] | It keeps our perspective unbiased. | 这样能让我们的观点没有偏见 |
[09:32] | When do we sit down with your task force? | 我们什么时候 能和你们的特别小组开会? |
[09:34] | 4:00. | 4点 |
[09:37] | -An accurate profile by 4:00 today? -That’s not a problem. | -要在今天4点前给出准确的侧写? -没问题 |
[09:42] | Agent Gideon. Where would you like to start? | 吉迪恩探员 你想从哪里开始 |
[09:46] | 安妮・库欣 受害者 | |
[09:47] | At the site of the last murder. | 最后一起凶案的现场 |
[09:56] | So that’s Gideon? The Gideon, huh? | 那位就是吉迪恩?传说中的吉迪恩? |
[09:59] | The one who caught that guy, Adrian Bale, in Boston. | 在波士顿抓住那个连环杀手 艾德里安・贝尔的人 |
[10:03] | Yep. That’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[10:05] | But catching him cost us six agents. | 但抓住他让我们损失了六名探员 |
[10:26] | Twenty-two-year-old Anne Cushing was found right here. | 22岁的安妮・库欣就是在这里被发现 |
[10:30] | Nails clipped just like the others. | 指甲被剪掉 和其他人一样 |
[10:32] | -He wants them to fight back. -But not enough to hurt him. | -嫌犯想让她们反击 -但不足以伤害到他 |
[10:36] | And he left the belt around her neck. | 他还把皮带留在了她脖子上 |
[10:38] | He’s probably in his early 20s. | 他大概20岁出头 |
[10:41] | -What’s your reasoning? -Youthful arrogance. | -你的理由是什么 -年少轻狂 |
[10:48] | He clothed the body before dumping it. | 他在抛尸前给尸体穿上了衣服 |
[10:51] | That’s a sign of remorse. | 这是懊悔的表现 |
[10:53] | It’s not consistent. Look where we are. | 这和事实不一致 看看我们在哪 |
[10:56] | His opinion of women is pretty clear, don’t you think? | 他对女性的看法很明确 你不觉得吗 |
[10:58] | They’re disposable. | 她们都是可抛弃的 |
[11:00] | Why show remorse by taking the time to dress her, but then dump her here? | 为什么要出于懊悔花时间给她穿衣服 然后又把她丢在这里 |
[11:09] | Sandy, no, no, no, no. I’m so sorry. | 桑迪 别这样 我很抱歉 |
[11:11] | Oh, no, it’s okay. It’s what we call the “Reid Effect.” | 没关系 这就是我们所谓的“瑞德效应” |
[11:14] | Happens with children too. | 小孩子也会这样 |
[11:15] | I’m Agent Hotchner. This is Special Agent Doctor Reid. | 我是霍奇纳探员 这位是特别探员瑞德博士 |
[11:17] | You look too young to have gone to medical school. | 你看起来太年轻了 不可能上过医学院吧 |
[11:19] | They’re PhD’s. Three of them. | 其实我有三个博士学位 |
[11:21] | Are you a genius or something? | 你是天才什么的吗 |
[11:22] | I don’t believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, | 我认为智力不可以精确量化 |
[11:25] | but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory | 但我的智商是187 过目不忘 |
[11:28] | and I can read 20,000 words per minute. | 我每分钟能阅读两万字 |
[11:32] | Yes. I’m a genius. | 对 我是个天才 |
[11:34] | Sandy, you get a lot of attention, don’t you? | 桑迪 你备受呵护 对吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, Heather loves this dog. | 是 希瑟很喜欢这只狗 |
[11:38] | I feed her when Heather’s away, and usually she’s fine. | 希瑟不在的时候 我会喂它 通常它都很正常 |
[11:41] | But, I don’t know… Lately she won’t eat. | 但不知怎么了 最近它都不吃东西 |
[11:43] | It’s almost like she can sense something’s wrong. | 它好像能感觉到出事了 |
[11:45] | Not sense. Smell. | 不是感觉到 是闻到 |
[11:46] | Our apocrine sweat gland releases secretions | 我们的顶泌汗腺会释放分泌物 |
[11:48] | in response to emotional stress. | 来应对情绪压力 |
[11:50] | Sandy’s worried because she knows you are. | 桑迪觉得担心 因为它知道你在担心 |
[11:54] | David, does your sister drive a Datsun Z? | 大卫 你妹妹开的车是达特桑Z系吗 |
[11:57] | No, but she’s in the market for one. How’d you know? | 不 但她想买一辆 你怎么知道的 |
[12:00] | 达特桑Z系 | |
[12:02] | Come on, Sandy. | 走吧 桑迪 |
[12:07] | There’s an immediate relationship established | 买家和卖家之间 |
[12:09] | between a buyer and a seller. | 建立了一种即时的关系 |
[12:10] | A level of trust. | 存在一定程度的信任 |
[12:11] | If I wanna coax a young woman into my car… | 如果我想骗一个年轻女人上我的车 |
[12:14] | Offer her a test drive. | 那就让她试驾一下 |
[12:16] | Okay. Then how about the fact that on one hand | 好吧 一方面事实证明 |
[12:19] | we have paranoid psychosis, but the autopsy protocol says what? | 嫌犯患有偏执性精神病 但验尸报告是怎么说的 |
[12:22] | Adhesive residue shows he put layer | 粘着剂残留物显示 |
[12:24] | after layer of duct tape over his victims’ eyes. | 一层又一层的胶带 遮住了受害者的眼睛 |
[12:27] | He knows he wants to kill them, but he still covers their eyes. | 他知道他想杀了她们 但还是遮住了她们的眼睛 |
[12:30] | -He doesn’t want them looking at him. -Paranoid. | -他不想让她们看他 -偏执狂 |
[12:32] | Okay, but then he takes the body and dumps it right out in the open, | 但之后他把尸体扔在了开阔地带 |
[12:35] | murder weapon nearby… | 凶器就放在附近 |
[12:36] | It’s not the MO of a paranoid | 这不是坚信自己遭到监视的 |
[12:37] | convinced he’s being watched or surveilled. | 偏执狂的犯罪手法 |
[12:39] | Paranoid psychosis, but behaviour that’s not paranoid. | 患有偏执性精神病 但行为却不偏执 |
[12:43] | Maybe we just don’t have enough for a complete profile. | 也许我们的证据还不足以 给出完整的侧写 |
[12:45] | We have enough to narrow our list of suspects. | 我们有足够证据能缩小嫌疑人名单 |
[12:46] | You know, we’re looking at less than 12 hours to even find her. | 我们要在12小时内找到她 |
[12:50] | Okay, Hotch, we don’t know anything. | 霍奇 我们什么都不知道 |
[12:51] | All right, enough. Hotch, tell them we’re ready. | 够了 霍奇 告诉他们我们准备好了 |
[12:58] | We’re ready? | 准备好了? |
[13:04] | Reid, you good with this? | 瑞德 你能接受这个吗 |
[13:07] | We got a woman who’s only got a few hours left to live, | 现在这位女性只剩几个小时可活了 |
[13:09] | an incomplete profile, and a unit chief on the verge | 侧写不完整 还有一位组长 |
[13:11] | of a nervous breakdown. | 即将精神崩溃 |
[13:12] | They don’t call them nervous breakdowns anymore. | 现在都不叫精神崩溃了 |
[13:15] | It’s called a Major Depressive Episode. | 叫严重抑郁症发作 |
[13:17] | I know, Reid. | 我知道 瑞德 |
[13:24] | The Unidentified Subject is white and in his late 20s. | 不明嫌犯为年近30岁的白人男性 |
[13:27] | He’s someone you wouldn’t notice at first. | 他是个第一眼不引人注意的人 |
[13:29] | He’s someone who’d blend into any crowd. | 能融入到任何人群中 |
[13:34] | Violent nature of the crimes suggests a previous criminal record. | 犯罪行为的暴力本质表明他有前科 |
[13:37] | Petty crimes. Maybe auto theft. | 轻微罪行 也许是偷车 |
[13:41] | We’ve classified him as an Organised Killer. | 我们已将他定性为有条理的杀手 |
[13:43] | Careful. Psychopathic as opposed to psychotic. | 小心 精神变态不同于精神病患者 |
[13:47] | He follows the news, has good hygiene. He’s smart. | 他关注新闻 讲卫生 他很聪明 |
[13:50] | Because he’s smart, the only physical evidence you’ll find | 因为他很聪明 所以你能找到的物证 |
[13:52] | is what he wants you to find. | 就是他想让你找到的东西 |
[13:55] | He’s mobile, car in good condition. | 他有车 车况良好 |
[13:57] | Our guess, Jeep Cherokee, tinted windows. | 我们猜测是 装了有色玻璃的吉普切诺 |
[14:00] | The murders have all involved rapes. | 这些谋杀案都涉及强奸 |
[14:02] | But rape without penetration is a form of piquerism, | 但没有插入的强奸是性欲的一种形式 |
[14:05] | and that tells us he is sexually inadequate. | 表明他性能力不足 |
[14:09] | Psychiatric evaluations will show a history of paranoia | 精神评估会显示他有偏执狂病史 |
[14:12] | stemming from a childhood trauma. | 源于童年创伤 |
[14:15] | Death of a parent or family member. | 比如父母或家人的死亡 |
[14:20] | And now he feels persecuted and watched. | 现在他觉得受到迫害 遭到监视 |
[14:26] | Murder gives him a sense of power. | 谋杀让他感受到了权力 |
[14:28] | Organised Killers have a fascination with law enforcement. | 有条理的杀手对执法部门很感兴趣 |
[14:34] | They will inject themselves into the investigation. | 他们会让自己参与到调查中 |
[14:38] | They will even come forward as witnesses | 他们甚至会作为目击者站出来 |
[14:41] | to see just how much the police really know. | 以了解警方到底知道些什么 |
[14:45] | That makes them feel powerful, in control. | 这会让他们觉得自己很强大 能掌控一切 |
[14:48] | Which is why I also think, in fact I know, | 所以我还觉得 事实上 我知道 |
[14:55] | you have already interviewed him. | 你们已经询问过他了 |
[15:15] | Hi. I’m sorry to bother you. | 你好 很抱歉打扰你 |
[15:18] | I’m house-sitting down the street, | 我在街的那一边帮人看房子 |
[15:19] | and when I got back the door was wide open | 我回来的时候 大门敞开 |
[15:22] | and the lights weren’t working. | 灯也坏了 |
[15:24] | I feel stupid asking this, | 我觉得这么问很蠢 |
[15:26] | but is there someone who might be able to take a look inside with me? | 但有人可以和我一起去里面看看吗 |
[15:30] | Richard! Richard, get down here! | 理查德 快下来 |
[15:39] | -Are you sure you locked it? -Yeah. | -你确定锁门了吗 -是的 |
[15:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:09] | Freeze! Get down! Get down now! | 不许动 趴下 立刻趴下 |
[16:12] | Richard Slessman, FBI. | 理查德・斯莱斯曼 我是联邦调查局的 |
[16:15] | You are under arrest for the murders of… | 你被捕了 罪名是谋杀… |
[16:23] | Emerson said, “All is riddle, and the key to a riddle is another riddle.” | 爱默生曾说过“一切都是谜语”“谜语的答案是另一个谜语” |
[16:30] | I’m going up. | 我上去了 |
[16:34] | There’s no sign of the girl here. | 这里没有那女孩的踪迹 |
[16:35] | We can arrest him with probable cause, | 我们有合理的根据可以逮捕他 |
[16:36] | but we won’t be able to hold him. | 但不能拘留他 |
[16:38] | Slessman has been at the top of the suspect list. | 斯莱斯曼排在嫌疑犯名单之首 |
[16:41] | -Is that the mother? -Grandmother. | -那是他母亲吗 -祖母 |
[16:43] | The mother died in a fire when he was 13. | 他13岁时 母亲死于火灾 |
[16:45] | Probably not the only fire in his childhood. | 那可能不是他童年里的唯一一场火 |
[16:48] | Before his Son of Sam murders, | 在山姆之子谋杀案之前 |
[16:49] | David Berkowitz set a multitude of fires. | 大卫・伯科维茨纵火无数 |
[16:51] | Exactly how much is a multitude? | 无数是多少 |
[16:53] | According to his diary, one thousand four hundred and… | 根据他的日记 有一千四百… |
[16:55] | Eighty-eight. | 八十八次 |
[16:57] | Luring him out was your idea, right? Greenaway? | 引他出来是你的主意吧 格林纳威? |
[16:59] | Elle. I don’t send a SWAT team into a house with children. | 叫我艾尔就行 我不会派特警队到有孩子的家里 |
[17:02] | Hotch says your background is in sex offender cases. | 霍奇说你的专长是性犯罪案件 |
[17:05] | -What can you tell us? -The last four murders show | -你有什么想法 -最近的四起谋杀案显示 |
[17:07] | he’s an anger-excitation rapist. | 他是个易怒的强奸犯 |
[17:09] | He’ll keep a victim for a couple of days. | 他会扣留受害者几天 |
[17:11] | He probably records or videotapes them | 他可能录音或者录像了 |
[17:14] | so that he can keep reliving the fantasy. | 这样就能不断重温他的幻想 |
[17:16] | You okay with Hotch being in on the interview? | 你同意让霍奇一起参加审讯吗 |
[17:18] | -I’d like him to lead, actually. -Fine, but hold off. | -其实我想让他来主导审讯 -好吧 但先等等 |
[17:22] | Slessman’s done time and he knows the process. | 斯莱斯曼坐过牢 他知道流程 |
[17:25] | And all you will get now is a demand for a lawyer. | 你现在只会问到他要求请律师 |
[17:28] | Hotch! | 霍奇 |
[17:29] | Let’s check the garage, then show me what you’ve got. | 我们去车库看看 让我看看你有什么能耐 |
[17:31] | Next time show a little leg. | 下次露点腿 |
[17:34] | Morgan, the only time you’re gonna see a little leg from me | 莫根 你唯一能看到我的腿的时候 |
[17:38] | is when I am about to kick your ass. | 就是我要揍你的时候 |
[17:41] | I still teach hand-to-hand over at Quantico | 我还在匡提科教徒手搏击术 |
[17:42] | if you need a little brush-up training. | 如果你需要复习一下培训的话 |
[17:44] | Seriously. I want that opening at BAU. | 说真的 我想得到行为分析小组那个空缺岗位 |
[17:48] | -Got any advice? -Just trust your instincts. | -有什么建议吗 -相信你的直觉就好 |
[17:57] | -Well, we got the Jeep right. -And everything else wrong. | -吉普说对了 -其他的都错了 |
[18:01] | The bodies had defensive wounds. Richard doesn’t have a mark on him. | 尸体有防御伤 理查德身上没有伤痕 |
[18:07] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了什么东西 |
[18:22] | Something’s not right about this. | 这里有点不对劲 |
[18:27] | This is a boy’s room. Not a man’s. | 这是一个男孩的房间 不是男人的 |
[18:43] | Login password? | 登录密码 |
[18:46] | No, no, no! Wait! Wait! | 门闩防御 激活 请输入密码 |
[18:46] | 不 等等 | |
[18:52] | -It’s not turning back on. -Yeah. And it won’t. | -没有恢复 -是 不会恢复的 |
[18:56] | It was a false password. | 那是个假密码 |
[19:13] | What kind of game is it? | 这是什么游戏 |
[19:15] | In China it’s called Wei-Chi. Here we call it Go. | 在中国 这叫围棋 我们叫它行棋 |
[19:18] | It’s considered to be the most difficult board game ever conceived. | 它被认为是世界上最难的桌游 |
[19:21] | Chairman Mao required his generals to learn it. | 毛主席要求他的将军们学会下围棋 |
[19:23] | It also looks like he’s playing himself. | 看起来他是在和自己下 |
[19:26] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:30] | This might provide an advantage, actually. | 实际上我们也许能利用这一点 |
[19:33] | Go is considered to be a particularly psychologically revealing game. | 行棋被认为是能揭示心理的游戏 |
[19:36] | There are profiles for every player. | 每个玩家都有自己的侧写 |
[19:37] | The Conservative Point Counter, the Aggressor, the Finesser. | 保守的计分者 进攻者 策略者 |
[19:40] | What kind of player is Slessman? | 斯莱斯曼是什么样的玩家 |
[19:45] | Extreme Aggressor. | 极端进攻者 |
[19:51] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[19:56] | What’s the number six at the bottom of the screen? | 屏幕下方的数字六是什么意思 |
[19:59] | The number of password attempts | 在程序清空硬盘之前的 |
[20:00] | before the program wipes the hard drive. | 密码尝试次数 |
[20:02] | There could be an e-mail or a journal in the computer. | 电脑里可能有邮件或日记 |
[20:05] | Something that tells us where Heather is. | 能告诉我们希瑟在哪 |
[20:08] | Do you think you can break in? | 你觉得你能破解吗 |
[20:11] | In six tries? | 在六次尝试之内? |
[20:13] | “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” | 屡战屡败 再败不怠 |
[20:18] | Samuel Beckett. | 塞缪尔・贝克特 |
[20:21] | “Try not. Do or do not.” | 尽量别做 做还是不做 |
[20:27] | Yoda. | 尤达大师 |
[20:38] | 《应用犯罪心理学期刊》 | |
[20:44] | 《爆炸造成六人死亡》 | |
[20:49] | I wanna talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[21:00] | You read my paper. Learn anything? | 你看过我的论文 学到什么了吗 |
[21:05] | Heirens said a man living inside of his head | 海伦斯说是一个活在自己脑中的人 |
[21:07] | was the one who committed the murders. | 犯下了谋杀案 |
[21:10] | You said he was lying. | 你说他在撒谎 |
[21:11] | That there’d never been an actual case of multiple personalities. | 从没有真正的多重人格病例 |
[21:16] | You have an academic interest in dissociative identity disorder | 你对分离性身份识别障碍有学术兴趣 |
[21:20] | or you just planning your defence? | 还是你只是在打算以此来辩护? |
[21:30] | You a fan of Adrian Bale’s work? | 你喜欢艾德里安・贝尔的杰作吗 |
[21:32] | 《夏普奈尔爆炸致六人死亡》 | |
[21:34] | No. I’m a fan of yours. | 不 我是你的粉丝 |
[21:41] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[21:45] | they never give you the real facts about CPR. | 人们从不透露心肺复苏的真实数据 |
[21:49] | That outside of a hospital, it’s only effective seven percent of the time. | 它在医院之外只有7%的有效率 |
[21:54] | Your friend had a 93% certainty of dying. | 你的朋友有93%的几率会死 |
[21:59] | But you kept trying. Even after you’d broken his ribs. | 但你一直在努力 即使你压断了他的肋骨 |
[22:03] | Even after his blood was all over your hands. | 即使他的血沾满了你的双手 |
[22:11] | Why don’t you tell us where Heather Woodland is? | 你不如告诉我们希瑟・伍德兰在哪 |
[22:23] | Woodland. | 伍德兰 |
[22:25] | Isn’t she the girl that went missing a couple of days ago? | 她不是那个几天前失踪的女孩吗 |
[22:36] | 好孩子就像阳光 | |
[22:39] | 给好孩子吃的饼干 | |
[22:42] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[22:51] | 联邦调查局 | |
[23:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:08] | He said, “Isn’t she the girl?” | 他说“她不就是那个女孩吗” |
[23:11] | If he’d already killed her he would have said… | 如果他已经杀了她 他会说 |
[23:12] | “Wasn’t she the girl?” | “她生前不就是那个女孩吗” |
[23:15] | She’s alive. We don’t know for how long. | 她还活着 我们不知道她还能活多久 |
[23:19] | Is it true what he said about CPR? I mean, I didn’t know. | 他说的心肺复苏的事是真的吗 我都不知道 |
[23:21] | Want statistics on CPR, ask Reid. | 想知道心肺复苏的统计数据 问瑞德 |
[23:23] | -I wanna know if you’re okay. -I’m fine. | -我想知道你是否还好 -我很好 |
[23:27] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[23:29] | Think I can’t do the job? | 你觉得我做不好工作吗 |
[23:32] | I think you can’t be two different people at once. | 我觉得你分身乏术 |
[23:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:47] | Conflicts in the profile. | 侧写中有冲突 |
[23:54] | -Two different behaviours. -Two different people. | -两种不同的行为 -两个不同的人 |
[23:59] | There’s a second killer. | 还有一个凶手 |
[24:06] | -A second UnSub? -It’s not unusual. | -第二个不明嫌犯? -这并不罕见 |
[24:08] | Remember Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris? | 还记得劳伦斯・比特克 和罗伊・诺里斯吗 |
[24:10] | 1979. They outfitted a van to rape and murder girls in California. | 1979年 他们在加利福尼亚州 准备了一辆货车 奸杀女孩 |
[24:14] | We’re looking for someone who fits a similar relationship? | 我们在找的人也与存在类似关系吗 |
[24:16] | They’re not equals. | 他们不平等 |
[24:17] | Slessman’s smart but he is a submissive personality. | 斯莱斯曼很聪明 但他是服从型人格 |
[24:20] | -So number two is the dominant. -Authoritative, arrogant. | -所以二号嫌疑人是支配者 -权威 傲慢 |
[24:23] | Probably not as smart as Slessman. | 也许没有斯莱斯曼那么聪明 |
[24:24] | He’s like the schoolyard bully recruiting a good underling. | 他就像校园里的恶霸 招募了一名优秀的下属 |
[24:27] | He’ll be protective of Richard. He’ll make him feel like he owes him. | 他会保护理查德 会让他觉得亏欠他 |
[24:29] | If Richard’s been up in the attic fantasising | 如果理查德在阁楼里幻想 |
[24:31] | about being an Extreme Aggressor, this guy showed him how to do it. | 成为一个极端进攻者 那这个人教了他该怎么做 |
[24:33] | -He helped him take the first step. -I think we should interview him. | -帮他迈出了第一步 -我觉得我们应该审讯他 |
[24:36] | -Use this as pressure. -No. No. | -用这一点来施压 -不行 |
[24:38] | -We need leverage. A name. -From the suspect list? | -我们需要筹码 一个名字 -嫌疑人名单上的吗 |
[24:40] | That’ll take too long. There’s gotta be a faster way. | 那太费时间了 肯定有更快的办法 |
[24:42] | There is. | 确实有 |
[24:44] | Be careful, this might be a little hot. | 小心 可能有点烫 |
[24:47] | Mrs Slessman, I don’t think we’ve got the right guy. | 斯莱斯曼夫人 我觉得我们抓错人了 |
[24:49] | I think the person we’re looking for might be a friend of Richard’s. | 我觉得我们要找的人 可能是理查德的朋友 |
[24:53] | Richard never had many friends. | 理查德没什么朋友 |
[24:55] | You sure? There’s gotta be someone. | 你确定吗 肯定有的 |
[24:59] | You’ve reached Penelope Garcia and the FBI’s Office of Supreme Genius. | 这里是佩内洛普・加西亚 联邦调查局超级天才办公室 |
[25:02] | Hey, it’s Morgan. | 我是莫根 |
[25:04] | Need you to work me some magic here. | 需要你给我施点魔法 |
[25:06] | I got a program called Deadbolt Defence | 我这有个程序叫做“门闩防御” |
[25:08] | and a girl with only a couple hours to live, so what do you know? | 有个女孩只剩几小时可活了 你对此了解多少 |
[25:11] | Then you got a problem. Deadbolt’s the number one password | 那你就有麻烦了 门闩是最强的 |
[25:14] | crack-resistant software out there. | 抗密码破解软件 |
[25:15] | You’re gonna have to get inside this guy’s head to get the password. | 你得钻进这人的大脑才能拿到密码 |
[25:18] | I thought I was calling the Office of Supreme Genius. | 我不是打给 你这个超级天才办公室了吗 |
[25:21] | Well, gorgeous, you’ve been re-routed to the Office of Too Frigging Bad. | 帅哥 你被转到了愚蠢透顶办公室 |
[25:24] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢你了 |
[25:27] | Well, there was… There was this one young man. | 有一个年轻人 |
[25:30] | I think his name was Charlie. | 我记得他叫查理 |
[25:32] | Cross-reference Charlie for the second UnSub. | 交叉对比查理和第二个不明嫌犯 |
[25:38] | Charlie is probably Charles Linder. He was Slessman’s cellmate | 查理可能就是查尔斯・林德 他曾是斯莱斯曼的狱友 |
[25:42] | and received a dishonourable discharge from the military. | 他被军队开除了军籍 |
[25:45] | He’s bigger, tougher. He could’ve protected Richard in prison. | 他块头更大 更强壮 他可以在监狱里保护理查德 |
[25:48] | -Where were they incarcerated? -Cascadia. | -他们曾被关在哪里 -卡斯卡迪亚 |
[25:50] | -Less than a mile from here. -Let’s go. | -离这里不到两公里 -我们走 |
[25:55] | My name is Richard Slessman and I have trouble sleeping. | 我叫理查德・斯莱斯曼 我睡不着觉 |
[25:58] | Okay, what do I do when I’m trying to get to sleep? | 好吧 我想睡觉的时候会怎么做 |
[26:14] | Guys! Little help! | 伙计们 来帮个忙 |
[26:16] | We’re going through every one of these CDs. Scratches. Wear and tear. | 我们要检查所有CD 检查划痕和磨损 |
[26:18] | I wanna know which CD he plays the most. Let’s go. | 我想知道哪张CD他听得最多 动作快 |
[26:22] | -You get an address on Linder? -It’s coming right now. | -你有林德的地址吗 -马上就发来 |
[26:25] | Does senior management want a field assessment on Gideon? | 高层想要对吉迪恩做外勤评估吗 |
[26:29] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[26:30] | Are they nervous about him being in charge? | 他们担心由他来负责吗 |
[26:32] | Aren’t you on your way back to Slessman’s house to help Morgan? | 你不是应该回斯莱斯曼家帮助莫根吗 |
[26:36] | Do you know why he always introduces me as Doctor Reid? | 你知道他为什么 总是介绍我是瑞德博士吗 |
[26:39] | Because he knows that people see you as a kid | 因为他知道人们把你当孩子看 |
[26:41] | and he wants to make sure that they respect you. | 他想确保他们尊重你 |
[26:43] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[26:46] | I don’t think it matters any more. | 我觉得已经不重要了 |
[26:53] | Winston Churchill said, | 温斯顿・丘吉尔曾说过 |
[26:54] | “The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you will see.” | “越往后看 看到的未来就越远” |
[27:03] | Anyone who can tell us more about Slessman? | 谁能告诉我们更多关于斯莱斯曼的事 |
[27:06] | Tim Vogel was the security guard covering Slessman’s block. | 蒂姆・沃格尔 是负责斯莱斯曼的牢房区域的警卫 |
[27:09] | That’s him over there. I’ll get him for you. | 那位就是他 我去叫他过来 |
[27:14] | That was Hotch. Linder’s name came up on a police report. | 霍奇打来的 林德的名字出现在一份警方报告上 |
[27:17] | -And? -He’s dead. | -然后呢 -他死了 |
[27:19] | A car accident two months ago. Linder is dead. | 两个月前的一场车祸 林德死了 |
[27:28] | Too bad you guys came here for nothing. | 很遗憾 你们来了这里却一无所获 |
[27:31] | I mean, talk about scum. | 说起人渣 |
[27:33] | I can’t remember how many times I put Linder | 我不记得把林德单独监禁过多少次了 |
[27:35] | in solitary for causing trouble with us. | 因为他找我们的麻烦 |
[27:41] | You’d think the inmates would try to stay on our good side, right? | 你总会觉得犯人会尽量站在我们这边 |
[27:44] | Especially since half our job is protecting them from each other. | 尤其是我们半数工作 都是在保护他们不被彼此伤害 |
[27:50] | You protect them? | 你保护他们? |
[27:53] | If you’re a little white guy, especially in a prison like this… | 如果你是个白人小孩 尤其是在这种监狱里 |
[27:58] | Linder’s 6′ 4″. You talking about Slessman? | 林德身高有一米九二 你说的是斯莱斯曼吗 |
[28:02] | Oh. Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:03] | 狱警 | |
[28:06] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[28:11] | He befriended Richard, protected him, made him feel like he owed him. | 他和理查德做朋友 保护他 让他觉得欠他的 |
[28:15] | He fits the profile. And did you see them? | 他符合侧写 你看到了吗 |
[28:17] | The keys. | 钥匙 |
[28:38] | 卡斯卡迪亚县惩教中心 | |
[28:41] | Hotch, I just found your leverage. | 霍奇 我找到你的筹码了 |
[28:42] | His name is Timothy Vogel. | 他叫蒂莫西・沃格尔 |
[28:51] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[28:52] | Lowering the room temp. The cold puts them on edge. | 降低室温 寒冷让他们紧张 |
[28:55] | Okay, so I want an SPD and I want a Seattle Agent in the room. | 我要一个西雅图警局的人 和一名西雅图的探员在场 |
[28:57] | I want him to see that we’ve got every department | 我想让他看到我们已经召集所有部门 |
[28:59] | working on this and I need some file boxes. | 处理这件事 我还需要一些文件盒 |
[29:01] | Fill them. I don’t care if the paper’s blank. | 全都填满 我不在乎纸是不是空白的 |
[29:04] | And I want you to write the name on the sides. | 在侧面写上名字 |
[29:07] | Whose name? | 写谁的名字 |
[29:08] | Four months investigative work. One file. And guess what, Richard. | 四个月的调查工作 一份文件 你猜怎么着 理查德 |
[29:12] | It’s not your file. See, we don’t care about you. | 这不是你的档案 我们根本不在乎你 |
[29:15] | 档案名称:蒂莫西・沃格尔 | |
[29:20] | It’s Vogel we want. | 我们要找的是沃格尔 |
[29:29] | Oh, come on. I need a password. I need a password. | 拜托 我需要密码 |
[29:33] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什么 |
[29:36] | What could I possibly be looking for? | 我能找什么呢 |
[29:40] | I’ve been thinking about the CDs. | 我一直在想那些CD |
[29:41] | Oh, Reid, come on, we tried the CDs. | 瑞德 拜托 我们试过CD了 |
[29:43] | We searched, sifted and sorted through every one | 我们搜索 筛选和分类了每一张 |
[29:44] | of this guy’s head-banging heavy metal collection. | 这家伙喧闹的重金属CD收藏 |
[29:47] | We’ve gotta find something or this girl is dead. | 我们得找到点什么 否则这女孩就死定了 |
[29:49] | I think we may have missed the obvious. | 我们可能遗漏了一个显而易见的点 |
[29:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:53] | 《某种怪物》 | |
[29:59] | -Reid, what made you think of this? -It was the only empty case. | -瑞德 你是怎么想到这个的 -这是唯一一个空CD盒 |
[30:05] | All right. I’m an insomniac who listens to Metallica to go to sleep at night. | 好吧 我是个失眠患者 要听金属乐队的歌入睡 |
[30:10] | What song could possibly speak to me? | 什么歌能深得我意 |
[30:13] | Enter Sandman. | 《睡魔登场》 |
[30:17] | We found out Heather was buying a used car. | 我们发现希瑟在买二手车 |
[30:21] | You know how car salesmen get us to buy a car? | 你知道汽车销售员 是怎么让我们买车的吗 |
[30:24] | They call it reciprocity. | 他们称之为互惠 |
[30:26] | They drop the price, and it feels like they’ve done us a favour. | 他们降价 感觉是帮了我们一个忙 |
[30:29] | We feel obligated. | 我们就觉得负有义务 |
[30:32] | There’s this sudden pressure to reciprocate this one little favour. | 突然有种压力 要回报这个小小的人情 |
[30:36] | And it’s so powerful that we’ll put a deposit down on a car | 这种力量如此强大 我们愿意付出一辆车的定金 |
[30:40] | we’re not even sure we really want. | 甚至还不确定自己是否真的想要这车 |
[30:42] | -So what? -So Vogel did you a favour. | -那又怎样 -沃格尔帮了你一个忙 |
[30:46] | He protected you in prison. And now you feel like you owe him. | 他在监狱里保护了你 现在你觉得你欠他的 |
[30:51] | And you need to protect him. | 你得保护他 |
[30:53] | Guys like Vogel learn in the schoolyard | 沃格尔这样的人在学校操场上学到了 |
[30:55] | which kids to bully and which kids to protect. | 该欺负哪些孩子 保护哪些孩子 |
[30:58] | And he’s got you convinced that you owe him so much | 他让你相信了你欠他太多 |
[31:00] | that you’ll go to jail for him. | 愿意为他坐牢 |
[31:05] | Richard, I’m here to remind you of something, | 理查德 我是来提醒你一件事的 |
[31:10] | you owe him nothing. | 你什么都不欠他 |
[31:19] | There’s something wrong. We gotta pull him over, I can feel it. | 有点不对劲 我们得让他停车 我能感觉到 |
[31:22] | Wanna know the word repeated more than any other in your file? | 想知道你的档案里 比其他人的重复得更多的词是什么吗 |
[31:26] | “Impatient.” | 不耐烦 |
[31:29] | You wanna stop him, you give me a reason. | 你想阻止他 给我一个理由 |
[31:32] | His behaviour. | 他的行为 |
[31:33] | When we left him he was nervous, unsettled, | 当我们离开时 他紧张不安 |
[31:35] | but now he’s stopping at every stop sign, | 但现在他看到停车标志就停下来 |
[31:38] | he’s using his blinker at every turn, he’s slowing at yellow lights. | 他每次转弯都打转向灯 在黄灯前还减速了 |
[31:41] | This is not someone who is rushing to kill and dump a body. | 这不是赶着去杀死一个人并抛尸的人 |
[31:47] | Okay. Do it. | 好 行动吧 |
[32:08] | FBI, put your hands up where we can see them. | 联邦调查局 把手放在我们可以看到的地方 |
[32:13] | Put your hands through the window, now! | 马上把你的手伸出窗户 |
[32:15] | Now! | 马上 |
[32:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:24] | Now, with your left hand I want you to open the car door from the outside. | 用你的左手从外面打开车门 |
[32:31] | -Get out. Out of the car! -Get out! | -下车 -下车 |
[32:34] | -It’s not him. -Where is he? Where’s… | -不是他 -他在哪 他… |
[32:36] | -Who? -Vogel! | -谁 -沃格尔 |
[32:37] | -I don’t know, I… -What are you doing driving his car? | -我不知道 -你开他的车干什么 |
[32:39] | He came up to me in the garage after our shift ended. | 我们下班后 他在车库里遇到我了 |
[32:40] | He asked if he could borrow my truck! | 他问我能不能借我的卡车 |
[32:42] | -What kind of truck? -He’s dumping the body. | -什么样的卡车 -他要抛尸了 |
[32:44] | -What’s the make? What’s the make! -Dodge. Dodge Dakota! | -什么牌子的车 -道奇 道奇达科塔 |
[32:49] | Gideon, Heather’s alive. | 吉迪恩 希瑟还活着 |
[32:52] | -How do you know? -Because we’re watching her right now. | -你怎么知道 -因为我们正在监视她 |
[32:55] | 网络摄像头查看器 | |
[33:05] | Hotch, he’s gonna kill her. He’s heading there now. | 霍奇 他要杀了她 他正往那里去了 |
[33:07] | We need a location. | 我们需要地址 |
[33:09] | I don’t have enough time to get it out of him. | 我没有足够的时间从他口中问出来 |
[33:10] | Find something, Hotch, or that girl is dead. | 霍奇 问出点什么 否则那女孩就死定了 |
[33:16] | Morgan, can you show me the last 12 images lined up next to each other? | 莫根 你能把最新的12张图像 排成一排给我看看吗 |
[33:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:27] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[33:28] | Right there, you see that? The light bulb hanging from the wire? | 就在那里 你看到了吗 电线上挂着的灯泡? |
[33:31] | -Yeah, what about it? -It’s shifting positions. | -看到了 怎么了 -它的位置在变化 |
[33:34] | Like it’s swaying. Like the earth is tilting. | 像是在摇晃 好像大地在倾斜 |
[33:38] | Not the earth, Doc. The ocean. | 不是大地 博士 是大海 |
[33:42] | -She’s on a boat? Where? -It’s a pier or a dock. | -她在船上吗 在哪 -是一个码头或船坞 |
[33:45] | He wouldn’t be able to transmit the webcam image | 他无法从大海中央 |
[33:47] | from the middle of the ocean. | 传输网络摄像头的图像 |
[33:48] | -You’re sure about this? -It’s the best we’ve got, Hotch. | -你确定吗 -我们只能想到这么多了 霍奇 |
[33:50] | But even if we’re right, getting the exact location’s on you, my friend. | 但即使我们是对的 找出确切位置取决于你 我的朋友 |
[33:52] | What is it you always ask Garcia? | 你总是问加西亚的那句话是什么来着 |
[33:55] | To work me a little magic. | 给我施点魔法 |
[34:00] | Just to let you know, Gideon’s talking to Vogel. | 只是告知你一下 吉迪恩正在和沃格尔谈话 |
[34:04] | And Vogel’s nailing you to the wall. | 沃格尔让你背上了所有罪名 |
[34:07] | Yeah. Whatever. | 是吗 随便吧 |
[34:12] | He said it was your idea to keep the girls on a boat. | 他说把女孩们关在船上是你的主意 |
[34:19] | He’s talking, Richard. | 他在招供 理查德 |
[34:23] | Reciprocity. | 互惠 |
[34:25] | Tell me where she is and we make a deal. | 告诉我她在哪里 我们做个交易 |
[34:31] | Is it a dock? A pier? | 是船坞吗 还是码头? |
[34:43] | It’s a shipyard. Allied Shipyard. | 是造船厂 盟军造船厂 |
[35:20] | Reid, he’s inside. | 瑞德 他进去了 |
[35:26] | Get Elle on the phone. | 给艾尔打电话 |
[35:31] | 禁止非法侵入 请勿入内 | |
[35:33] | Listen to me. You need to wait for backup. | 听我说 你需要等待支援 |
[35:34] | If we wait, the girl is dead. | 如果我们等待 那女孩就死定了 |
[35:36] | -And if we had waited in Boston… -I can’t. | -如果我们在波士顿等了… -我做不到 |
[35:39] | You told me to trust my instincts. | 你告诉我要相信自己的直觉 |
[35:59] | -No! No! -Stop! Stop. | -不 -住手 |
[36:03] | Get back! I’ll shoot her. | 退后 我会朝她开枪的 |
[36:06] | I wouldn’t. | 换作我是不会的 |
[36:07] | If I were you I’d aim the gun at me. | 如果我是你 我会用枪指着自己 |
[36:08] | You shoot the girl, you’ve got nothing. | 你杀了那个女孩 就一无所有了 |
[36:10] | -Get back! -Help me, help! | -退后 -救我 |
[36:12] | Shoot me instead. Come on. What? Are you a lousy shot? | 开枪打我吧 来吧 怎么 你枪法很烂吗 |
[36:19] | Fifteen feet away. You got a perfect shot. Shoot me. | 四米远 你绝对能射中 开枪吧 |
[36:21] | -You think I’m stupid? -I think you’re an absolute moron. | -你以为我傻吗 -我觉得你就是个彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[36:25] | I know all about you, Tim. You’re at the gym five times a week. | 我知道你的一切 蒂姆 你一周去五次健身房 |
[36:28] | You drive a flashy car. You stink of cologne. | 你开着一辆炫酷的车 你爱喷古龙水 |
[36:30] | And you can’t get it up. Not even Viagra’s working for you. | 你硬不起来 伟哥对你都没用 |
[36:33] | You know what that tells me? | 你知道这让我明白了什么吗 |
[36:35] | That tells me you are hopelessly compensating. | 我明白了你在绝望地补偿自己 |
[36:36] | It’s not just in your head, it is physical. | 不仅仅是想象 而是肉体上的 |
[36:40] | What’d the girls call you in high school? | 高中的时候女孩们叫你什么 |
[36:41] | What’d they come up with when you fumbled your way | 当你笨拙地摸索进某个女孩的裤子里 |
[36:43] | into some girl’s pants and she started laughing | 她却因为看清你有多小而开始大笑后 |
[36:44] | when she got a good look at just how little you had to offer? | 她们开始叫你什么 |
[36:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:47] | Short Stack? Very Little Vogel? I got it. Tiny Tim. | 短烟囱?小极了的沃格尔? 我想到了 小蒂姆 |
[36:55] | 吉迪恩 | |
[36:58] | -You okay? -I’m fine. Go look after the girl. | -你没事吧 -我很好 去照顾那个女孩吧 |
[37:20] | So what kind of report do they want on him? | 他们想要关于他的什么报告 |
[37:23] | I suppose whether he’s fit to be a field agent. | 估计是评估他是否适合做外勤探员 |
[37:26] | You know, Haley and I were looking at a baby names book. | 海莉和我在看一本婴儿命名书 |
[37:28] | Guess what Gideon means in Hebrew? | 猜猜吉迪恩在希伯来语里是什么意思 |
[37:30] | “Mighty Warrior.” Appropriate. | 伟大的战士 很恰当 |
[37:37] | -So what are you gonna tell them? -What would you say? | -那你要怎么跟他们说 -你会说什么 |
[37:43] | Gideon saved her life. That’s good enough for me. | 吉迪恩救了她的命 这对我来说就够了 |
[38:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:23] | You and Haley pick the baby’s name yet? | 你和海莉给宝宝取名字了吗 |
[38:26] | You know, it’s funny. Haley liked the name Charles, | 说来好笑 海莉喜欢查尔斯这个名字 |
[38:31] | but, you know, then all I could think of was… | 但是我只会联想到… |
[38:34] | Manson. | 邪教团体曼森 |
[38:35] | -Then there was Henry. -Lee Lucas. | -然后是亨利 -杀人犯李・卢卡斯 |
[38:38] | -Jeffrey. -Dahmer? | -杰弗里 -食人魔达默 |
[38:40] | There are just too many of them. | 太多这些人了 |
[38:45] | Kind of hard to feel good about catching one | 抓到一位也很难感觉安心 |
[38:47] | when you know there are 50 more still out there. | 因为你知道还有50个没落网 |
[38:56] | How’s your report going? | 你的报告写得怎么样了 |
[39:01] | You didn’t think you could hide that from an old profiler now, did you? | 你以为你能瞒住一位前侧写师吗 |
[39:08] | You know you saved that girl today. You can feel good about that. | 你今天救了那个女孩 你可以为此感到安心 |
[39:13] | It is good. It’s a good thing. | 是很安心 这是件好事 |
[39:24] | Nietzsche once said, | 尼采曾说过 |
[39:26] | “When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you.” | “当你凝望深渊 深渊也在凝望你” |
[39:34] | 弗吉尼亚州 邓弗里斯 | |
[39:54] | 没有公共洗手间 | |
[40:01] | I’ll take this. | 我要这个 |
[40:21] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |