时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Everything can go in the bedroom. Thank you. | 都可以搬到卧室去 谢谢 |
[00:39] | – Hi. – I’m checked in. | -嗨 -我订好了 |
[00:40] | -It’s room 3405, you can come up now. – Okay. | -3405号房间 你可以来了 -好 |
[00:47] | Mom, how much does this room cost? | 妈妈 这个房间要多少钱 |
[00:49] | – Don’t worry about that. – Just tell me, how did it all go? | -这你不用担心 -说嘛 多少钱 |
[00:53] | Most places don’t want to do a book deal with me, | 大部分都不想和我签出版协议 |
[00:56] | but there was one team that seemed kind of interested, | 只有一家似乎有点兴趣 |
[00:58] | and they don’t seem like a tabloid, which is good. | 它看起来不像是家小报 这点很好 |
[01:01] | Did you get the feeling… | 你感觉… |
[01:02] | …that they wanted you to go into a lot of detail? | …他们会要你写得很详细吗 |
[01:04] | They said it would be | 他们说 |
[01:05] | my version of the story, however I feel comfortable telling it. | 我想怎么写就怎么写 |
[01:08] | And they said if I want, I can write it with Andrew Morton. | 还可以让安德鲁·莫顿来执笔 |
[01:11] | Guy who wrote Princess Diana’s book with her. | 他写过黛安娜王妃的传纪 |
[01:13] | – Wow. – That book was the… | -不错 -那本书… |
[01:16] | the thing that finally let people see her side of it all. | …让大家了解了她的思想 |
[01:22] | Mom, we need to pay for these lawyers. | 妈妈 我们要付律师费 |
[01:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:28] | And maybe I’m naive, but… | 也许我很天真 但… |
[01:31] | it could give me a chance to show people who I really am. Finally. | 这也是个机会 能让大家了解真正的我 |
[01:39] | …at all. Seriously. I mean… | 真的是这样 我是说… |
[01:43] | Kavanaugh. Section two, subsection four of the grounds, | 卡瓦诺 第二节的第四小节 你写道 |
[01:45] | you put in, “wanting to go down on her, but she stops him”? | “他想替她口交 但被她制止了” |
[01:48] | – So? – So, you’re doing grounds for impeachment. | -干吗 -你要写的是弹劾理由 |
[01:50] | – Paul and I are doing the full narrative. – Right here. | -细节描述是我们写的 -你看 |
[01:52] | “She stopped him for a physical reason, | “莱温斯基制止他是因为身体原因 |
[01:55] | Ms. Lewinsky did then perform oral sex on him.” | 后来她替他口交了” |
[01:56] | – Take it out of your part. – Then my subsection four… | -把你那段去掉 -那我只剩… |
[01:58] | is just “He fondled her bare breasts with his hands and mouth.” | …“用手和嘴接触她的乳房”了 |
[02:01] | Okay, what… – | 那么… |
[02:02] | The… Why would I only describe half of what happened? | 我要写他旨在激发对方情欲 |
[02:04] | That whole day goes into his intent to arouse. | 为何只能写一半 |
[02:06] | Yes, that’s why it’s in our section, which comes before yours. | 所以那段要由我们来写 我们的章节在你之前 |
[02:09] | You’re assuming that they’re gonna be reading it in order. | 你以为他们会按顺序看吗 |
[02:11] | What does that even mean? What other way is there to read it? | 那你说他们还能怎么看 |
[02:14] | You’re just pissed I took Clinton jerking off into a sink from you. | 别为了“水池射精”这段耿耿于怀 |
[02:16] | Okay, why is that even in the report? | 那段为啥要写在报告里 |
[02:19] | I mean, how does it have anything to do with him touching her… | 那段内容和“触摸并想激发她的兴奋”… |
[02:22] | …with the intent to arouse? | …有何关联 |
[02:24] | – Shut up, Mikey. Emmick – You are such a commie. | -闭嘴 -你个赤色分子 |
[02:25] | -can’t handle her bullshit. – Hey. | -连她都搞不定 -喂 |
[02:27] | Just leave it all where it is. We don’t have time. | 别改了 没时间了 |
[02:28] | We have to start printing now. | 得打印出来了 |
[02:30] | Boys and girls, this is it. | 诸位 就此杀青 |
[02:41] | What have we got here? | 这里有多少 |
[02:44] | Great job, everybody. | 干得不错 诸位 |
[02:46] | Big day. | 值得庆贺 |
[02:48] | All right. | 很好 |
[02:51] | Here’s the big guy. | 大腕来了 |
[02:53] | The leader. | 他是领导 |
[02:56] | Everyone, if I may. | 诸位 我说两句 |
[03:00] | The media has accused us | 媒体曾指责我们 |
[03:03] | of an unfair, partisan crusade, | 说我们不公平 说我们党同伐异 |
[03:06] | a witch hunt that would inevitably come to nothing. | 说我们是在搞政治迫害 必将无功而返 |
[03:10] | And they tried to kill your faith, | 他们想扼杀你们的信仰 |
[03:13] | but they he did not know your fortitude. | 但他们不知道你们会如此顽强 |
[03:16] | So, in prayerful, steady, quiet, you built this. | 你们虔诚地 坚定地 默默地完成了这份报告 |
[03:23] | I am proud of this report. | 这份报告让我感到很自豪 |
[03:26] | It is thorough, bulletproof, irrefutably true. | 它很完整 它无懈可击 无可辩驳 |
[03:29] | It shows that no president is above the law. | 它说明 总统也不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[03:32] | That’s good. Thank you, sir. | 说得好 谢谢 先生 |
[03:37] | Must be how the Democrats felt before they sacked Nixon, right? | 当年民主党在铲除尼克松前也是这种心情吧 |
[03:41] | Uh, you know what? All right, I’ll meet you down there. | 这样吧 你先下去等我 |
[03:45] | I’ll see you down there. I’ll be right back. | 等着我 我马上来 |
[03:47] | – Hurry up! – All right. | -快点 -好 |
[04:04] | – Myers. -Yeah, it’s me. Our report is done. | -迈尔斯 -是我 报告写好了 |
[04:06] | I got a van ready to roll, less than five minutes. | 我的车五分钟内就走 |
[04:08] | – What? -Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[04:10] | Call New York. Tell them to put Brokaw on a desk. | 给纽约打电话 让布罗考做好准备 |
[04:13] | Get me a camera crew and a producer. | 给我安排个摄影组和制作人 |
[04:16] | I’m going to the Capitol. | 跟我去国会 |
[04:22] | Hey. What’s up? | 什么事 |
[04:23] | David, do you have a comment on Ken Starr’s report being done? | 斯塔尔的报告已完工 戴维 你有何想法 |
[04:27] | -I hear it’s on its way to the Capitol. -What, today? | -听说要送往国会了 -什么 今天吗 |
[04:29] | -Nope, now. – Now? | -他们现在送去了 -现在 |
[04:31] | Right now… | 就现在 |
[04:34] | Hello? – Betty. It’s David. Is the president in? | -喂 -贝蒂 我是戴维 总统在吗 |
[04:37] | No one on the Hill got a heads-up? How is that even possible? | 国会没人事先知道此事吗 这怎么可能 |
[04:46] | …and try to get some answers for you. | 再替你去询问一下 |
[04:48] | Again, it’s… what is unfolding. | 看看究竟是怎么回事 |
[04:51] | Mr. President? David Kendall. | 总统先生 戴维来电 |
[04:58] | – David. – I just got a call from NBC asking for comment. | -戴维 -我刚接到国广公司的询问电话 |
[05:01] | Ken Starr’s report is on its way. | 斯塔尔在送报告了 |
[05:03] | – To us? -To the Capitol, sir. | -送给我们 -送给国会 先生 |
[05:17] | Guys, can we get your help down here? | 各位 能帮我们一下吗 |
[05:21] | You can open up that up. Open up the back. | 你把后门打开 |
[05:23] | Come on. | 快 |
[05:25] | Take the red ones. I need the red ones into the minivan. | 把红色的盒子拿掉 把它们搬到小车里 |
[05:29] | The rest go up to the committee. | 其余的全送到委员会去 |
[05:42] | Hey, Dan. | 你好 丹 |
[05:45] | What? | 什么 |
[05:49] | Monica, get in here. | 莫妮卡 快来看 |
[05:53] | Newt Gingrich and the sergeant at arms were only notified… | 纽特·金里奇和纠仪长… |
[05:56] | …about the arrival of the report a short time ago. | …均是刚接到通知没多久 |
[06:00] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[06:01] | …in place for them to recieve these reports taken into custody. | …还不太明白这些文件是什么 |
[06:05] | What we’re watching right now is the Capitol Police… | 我们看到国会警察… |
[06:07] | How fast can we get our hands on that report? | 我们最快何时能拿到这份报告 |
[06:10] | Ingraham might know. She’s dating Lindsey Graham now. | 英格可能知道 她在和林赛恋爱 |
[06:15] | Four years, Mike. | 四年了 迈克 |
[06:19] | Nothing worth doing is easy, right? | 好事多磨 对吧 |
[06:22] | Huh? Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[06:32] | – What’s in it? – We still don’t have a copy. | -上面写了什么 -我们还没拿到副本 |
[06:35] | -When will we? -Very soon, like everyone else. | -何时能拿到 -快的 很快便会人手一份 |
[06:39] | The hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[06:41] | Congressional leadership decided to put it on the Internet. | 国会首脑决定把它传到互联网上去 |
[06:45] | The complete report. | 全部传上去 |
[06:57] | Here we go. | 上去了 |
[07:01] | The seal will be broken by the sergeant at arms of the House, | 这份报告将由众议院纠仪长启封 |
[07:04] | and they will begin making Xerox copies of this report. | 然后他们将开始进行副本复印工作 |
[07:08] | So, the followings things you should know, | 请大家注意 |
[07:10] | that on the CBS website, if you want to get the report | 今天下午 在哥伦比亚广播公司的网页上 |
[07:13] | during this afternoon, this is our Internet address. | 你们可以看到该报告 这是我们的网址 |
[07:17] | we’ll have a special prosecutor’s report on that… | 特别检察官的报告… |
[07:19] | …as soon as it becomes available. | …会尽快传到网上 |
[07:21] | Here’s what’s coming up on the CBS station, as we go along, | 哥广电视要告诉大家的是: |
[07:24] | we’ll bring you the details, uh, of the Starr Report | 我们一拿到“斯塔尔报告 ” |
[07:27] | as soon as we get them. | 就会全部告诉你们 |
[07:29] | Here it is. | 给 |
[07:30] | …of course, on tonight’s CBS Evening News. | …晚间新闻会有完整的报道 |
[07:33] | Do you think we could get a couple of copies over here? | 我们能要一些副本吗 |
[07:35] | I need it. I’m on in 30 seconds. | 我要 我马上来 |
[07:37] | – Now… – Wait, what is it? What? | -看… -这写的什么 |
[07:38] | Wait, what did it say? | 写了什么 |
[07:40] | – Oh, my God. – Holy shit. | -天哪 -上帝啊 |
[07:41] | – Oh, my God. – Page 174, “He put a cigar in her…” | -我的天 -174页 “他把雪茄…” |
[07:44] | Why don’t we give you a second | 给你一秒钟时间 |
[07:46] | to take a deep breath so you can scan that over? | 让你喘口气再看 |
[07:49] | – Did you get it? – Not yet. | -找到了吗 -还没 |
[07:52] | Is it arriving? | 上去了吗 |
[07:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:58] | Oh, it’s your dad. | 是你爸爸 |
[08:01] | No, no, it’s-it’s just a white page. | 没有 现在还是个空白页面 |
[08:04] | There’s a little, an hourglass, and it’s just turning. | 页面上只有一个小沙漏在转 |
[08:08] | – Uh, what does that mean? – It’s trying to load, Mom. | -这是啥意思 -等着下载 |
[08:10] | Okay, well… | 好… |
[08:12] | He says that | 他说 |
[08:13] | his nurses are having trouble putting it on their computers, too. | 他的护士们在电脑上也看不到 |
[08:16] | Well, why don’t you just ask a resident? Wouldn’t that help? | 你去问一下实习医生 也许他们比较懂 |
[08:21] | – I got it. I got it. – What does it say? | -有了 -上面说什么 |
[08:23] | Hold on, hold on. I’m at the table of contents. | 别急 现在是目录 |
[08:26] | Oh, my God, November 15. “Sexual encounter”. | 天哪 11月15日 “性接触” |
[08:29] | Go to it. Go to it! | 看这个 |
[08:31] | This goes into considerable detail,some of which I won’t go into. | 内容非常详细 有些我就不读了 |
[08:31] | 鲍勃·希弗 华盛顿首席记者 | |
[08:34] | Uh, let me just read one passage… | 我只读其中的一段… |
[08:37] | Oh, my God, Mom. You have to tell Dad not to read this. | 天哪 妈妈 你叫爸爸别看这个 |
[08:41] | Bernie, don’t look at it. Don’t look at it. | 伯尼 别看这个 别看 |
[08:46] | He fucked her with a cigar. | 他用雪茄插她 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:50] | – Right here. – I’m sure it doesn’t say that. | -这里 -肯定不会写这个 |
[08:52] | “The president inserted a cigar into Miss Lewinsky’s vagina, | “总统将一根雪茄插入莱温斯基小姐的阴道 |
[08:56] | then put the cigar in his mouth and said, ‘It tastes good’.” | 然后把雪茄放进自己嘴里说 ‘味道很好’” |
[09:01] | – Am I high? – No. | -我喝醉了吗 -没有 |
[09:03] | – Did I take LSD? – No, this is real. | -我吃迷幻药了吗 -没有 真的写了 |
[09:05] | This is a real report to U.S. Congress. | 这是递交给美国国会的报告 是真的 |
[09:09] | Ms.Lewinsky testified,”When I was working there in White House, | 莱温斯季女士作证说 “我在白宫工作时 |
[09:12] | we’d start in the back, in or near his private study, | 我们会待在后面的办公室或书房一带 |
[09:16] | and we’d talk, and that was where we were physically intimate”. | 我们会聊聊天 会在那里亲热” |
[09:20] | Aside from his family, friends and staff, | 除了他的家人 朋友和属下以外 |
[09:22] | which I don’t know exactly which category that would be in. | 我不知道该把这个归入哪一类 |
[09:25] | So, at one time during this relationship, the president was | 所以 在这段关系里 |
[09:27] | complaining thatcomplaining that he was getting bad treatment from Monica…Monica… | 有一阵子总统曾抱怨莫妮卡对他不好 |
[09:31] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[09:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 别这样 别这样 |
[09:38] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼 |
[09:40] | According to Ms. Lewinsky, she noticed | 据莱温斯基说 |
[09:41] | stains on the garment the next time she took it from her closet. | 她是在第二次拿裙子时注意到污渍的 |
[09:45] | From their location, she surmised, in essence, that the stains… | 从污渍的位置来看 她大致上能断定 |
[09:48] | I’m paraphrasing now… | 我改述一下 |
[09:49] | were in essence, the president’s bodily fluid. | 大致能断定这是总统的精液 |
[09:53] | Wait, what? I don’t understand where any of this happened. | 我不懂他们是在哪里做这些事的 |
[09:56] | Right by the Oval Office. | 就在椭圆形办公室 |
[09:58] | Poor Monica. | 可怜的莫妮卡 |
[10:00] | Why would she tell them all this detail? | 她为何要交代得那么详细 |
[10:02] | During this time, the president took a phone call, | 这中间总统要接个电话 |
[10:04] | so we moved into another office where, uh, | 所以他们走进了另一间办公室 |
[10:07] | she allegedly performed oral sex on the president. | 她在那里替总统实施了口交 |
[10:10] | I think I ought to read some more of this. | 这里我要多读一些 |
[10:11] | I may go down a little… | 我先读一些… |
[10:12] | Sir, the whole Internet is down. We’re doing everything | 先生 网络全崩溃了 |
[10:14] | we can to bring it back up. | 我们正在尽力抢修 |
[10:16] | I don’t understand why you’re using this tone… | 我不懂你的语气为何… |
[10:18] | No, I have this tone, sir, | 我就是这个语气 先生 |
[10:19] | because I am paying you to host a political news site, | 我花钱办起了这个政治新闻网站 |
[10:22] | which you apparently can’t keep running, even in the middle | 此刻又是当代特大政治事件爆发之时 |
[10:25] | of the biggest political news story of our lives! | 你们却在这时瘫痪了 |
[10:27] | Mr. Drudge, we can do a post saying it’s not updating right now. | 我们发个“此刻不能更新”的通知吧 |
[10:29] | No, I don’t want you to post. | 我不要你们发 |
[10:31] | I need to post! I need to post! The government is falling. | 是我要发 我要发信息 政府要倒台了 |
[10:35] | Fix it! | 快点修复 |
[10:38] | “The president zipped up quickly and went out. | “总统立刻拉上拉链走了 |
[10:40] | Ms. Lewinsky remembers laughing | 莱温斯基当时笑了 |
[10:42] | because he walked out to his office visibly aroused”. Uh… | 因为他走出办公室时还是勃起的”… |
[10:45] | Wait, fuck. Hey, fuck, it’s not loading. | 该死 它不下载了 |
[10:47] | – The servers are down. – Try the Library of Congress site. | -服务器趴下了 -上国会图书馆网页 |
[10:50] | – That’s been crashed for an hour. – Wait, Kim, do you have it? | -它已瘫痪一小时了 -金 你搞定了吗 |
[10:52] | – I loaded the file. – Yeah, come on, come on. Let’s see. | -我全下载了 -好 快 让我看看 |
[10:55] | – Come on, come on. I need to see. – Shut up. I’m reading. | -快让我看看 -别吵 我在看呢 |
[10:59] | Huh, look, he ejaculated. | 看 他射精了 |
[11:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:03] | Ken Starr wrote this? | 这是斯塔尔写的吗 |
[11:05] | Ken Starr, who probably conceived his children through a hole | 肯·斯塔尔这个人 |
[11:07] | in the wall between his garage and his prayer room? | 难道是个既虔诚又粗鲁的父亲 |
[11:11] | These chapter titles. “Ms. Lewinsky’s Frustrations”? | 你看看这标题 “莱温斯基女士的恼怒” |
[11:14] | Like Danielle Steel. | 就像丹妮尔·斯蒂尔的小说 |
[11:17] | Oh, hold on. Okay, finally, on page 154. | 等等 总算有了 在154页 |
[11:20] | I’m-I’m looking at a legal argument. | 法律论据出来了 |
[11:22] | Here we go: “Grounds for impeachment”. | 看这里 “弹劾依据” |
[11:24] | It… No, it’s just more sex. | 这… 又是那么多性描写 |
[11:27] | – What were they doing? – I don’t know, but it is spectacular. | -他们在干什么 -不知道 但的确很壮观 |
[11:55] | Hey, I need those stats. Do you have them? | 我要的数据有了吗 |
[11:57] | In the whole report, the word “Impeachment” appears 15 times, | 整个报告里 “弹劾”一词出现了15次 |
[12:00] | “Breasts” 62 times, “Cigar” 23 times, | “乳房”62次 “雪茄”23次 |
[12:03] | “Semen” 19 times, “Vagina”, five times, | “精液”19次 “阴道”5次 |
[12:06] | “Genital” Or “Genitalia” 64 times. “Love” 18 times. | “阴部”或“阴茎”64次 “爱”18次 |
[12:10] | That’s right, Tom, | 说得对 汤姆 |
[12:12] | the scene here at the Capitol is one of palpable shock. | 很显然 国会的场景令人震惊 |
[12:15] | Page 18, it describes… | 18页描述的是… |
[12:16] | …phone sex between the president and Monica Lewinsky. | …总统和莱温斯基之间的电话性爱 |
[12:19] | This, according to her testimony, page 32, a form of a sex game | 根据她在32页上的证词说 |
[12:22] | allegedly played by the president and Monica Lewinsky. | 这是总统和莱温斯基之间的一种性游戏 |
[12:26] | She had orgasms on three | 在他触摸阴部时 |
[12:28] | or four occasions when he touched her genitals. | 她有三四次达到了性高潮 |
[12:30] | Once he covered her mouth to keep her quiet as she orgasmed. | 有一次他还捂住了她大声呻吟的嘴巴 |
[12:33] | I mean, Strom Thurmond is reading this right now. | 瑟蒙德现在肯定也在看 |
[12:35] | – Yeah, with one hand. – I need to take a shower. | -另一只手在忙 -我得洗个澡 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I can’t believe the OIC did this. | 不敢相信这是他们的报告 |
[12:40] | You know, nobody’s gonna read this | 看了这个 |
[12:41] | and think about his actual crimes. | 你会忘了他的真正罪行 |
[12:43] | Okay, relax, Conway. | 别急 康韦 |
[12:45] | Yes, Bill Clinton is the most shameless | 出身穷酸的克林顿 |
[12:47] | coagulum of skin ever born in a trailer park, | 虽然是最为厚颜无耻的人 |
[12:50] | but even he can’t withstand this. | 但也低档不住这个 |
[12:51] | – You think he’ll resign? – It’s too humiliating. | -你觉得他会辞职 -这太丢脸了 |
[12:55] | He embarrassed the country. Hehumanityhumanity. He’s done. | 他丢了国家的脸 丢了人类的脸 他完了 |
[13:10] | It’s… | 这… |
[13:13] | – It’s hundreds of pages of… – I’ve read it. | -这有好几百页… -我看过了 |
[13:17] | Mr. President, it’s vile. | 总统先生 他们很卑鄙 |
[13:19] | But ultimately, | 但说到底 |
[13:20] | what they are arguing is possible perjury in a in a minor lawsuit | 他们的依据是你在一场小民事案里作伪证 |
[13:23] | on a topic totally unrelated to Paula Jones herself. | 且这事又和琼斯的案子毫无关联 |
[13:26] | That that is a crime against the republic… | 硬要把它扯上联邦罪行… |
[13:29] | No sane person would find that impeachable. | 正常人都不会同意弹劾的 |
[13:32] | Have you met Republican leadership? | 你们与共和党领导层谈过了 |
[13:34] | You’re right. I spoke to Schumer just now. | 对 我刚刚和舒默谈过 |
[13:37] | – The GOP is writing up the articles. – Of course they are. | -共和党正在写弹劾条款 -那当然 |
[13:41] | They were always going to. | 他们早就想写了 |
[13:43] | Honestly, sir, I… I think that Starr has made a huge mistake. | 说实话 先生 我觉得斯塔尔犯了一个大错 |
[13:47] | This whole thing is completely out of proportion. | 这事已完全本末倒置 |
[13:50] | It’s way too personal. | 过于涉及隐私了 |
[13:51] | -That’ll be our argument. -Well, | -我们可以从这里去反驳 -好 |
[13:54] | go make it. | 那就这么办 |
[14:03] | Hillary. | 希拉里 |
[14:07] | I haven’t read it. | 我没看 |
[14:09] | I won’t read it. | 我也不想看 |
[14:11] | But Chelsea has. | 但切尔茜看过了 |
[14:18] | Listen, the truth is on your side.. | 听着 你说的是真话 |
[14:21] | This is impeachment, so hang in there. | 要弹劾了 别泄气 |
[14:24] | Good luck, kid. Now… | 祝你好运 孩子… |
[14:26] | if it’s not too much trouble, back into me. | 要是不怎么麻烦的话 你再进来 |
[14:29] | Yeah, no, slowly. Yeah. | 对 慢慢来 对 |
[14:31] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:33] | Oh. | 啊哦 |
[14:35] | Yeah, baby. Is that a thong? | 宝贝 那是丁字裤吗 |
[14:38] | Shipoopi. | 是我拉屎了 |
[14:56] | I’m just going to, uh, Semmes, Bowen & Semmes. | 我要去塞姆斯律师事务所 |
[14:59] | Sign in, please. | 请登记 |
[15:11] | Can I see photo ID? | 你有证件吗 |
[15:19] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:26] | That’s Linda Tripp. | 是琳达·特里普 |
[15:40] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:41] | I’ve been sending emails to Ken Bacon, | 我一直在给肯·培根发电子邮件 |
[15:45] | asking to return to my duty station at the Pentagon. | 要求他让我回国防部工作 |
[15:47] | – You have to stop contacting him. – I know he won’t reply, | -你不能和他联系 -我知道他不会回我 |
[15:50] | but I had the idea to create a paper trail. | 只是想留些书面记录而已 |
[15:53] | I understand that you don’t think it wise | 我知道 要想起诉国防部 |
[15:55] | – to file suit against DoD… – Linda, stop.That’s enough. | -你觉得很不明智… -琳达 你别说了 |
[15:59] | We… | 我们… |
[16:00] | We have a serious problem in Maryland. | 在马里兰州有个大问题 |
[16:03] | I heard from the state prosecutor’s office, | 我从州检查官办公室听到 |
[16:06] | and they are preparing an indictment against you for the taping. | 他们打算起诉你的电话录音行为 |
[16:11] | What? | 什么 |
[16:12] | T-That that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[16:14] | I have immunity from prosecution. | 我已经被免于起诉了 |
[16:16] | They’re arguing you have federal immunity and not state. | 那是联邦豁免权 不是马里兰州的 |
[16:19] | That’s not at all what I was told. Uh, call Judge Starr. | 他们可不是这么说的 你给斯塔尔打电话 |
[16:23] | This area of the law is a little complicated. | 这个地区的法律有点复杂 |
[16:25] | It’s not complicated. | 不复杂 |
[16:27] | The Starr Report only exists | “斯塔尔报告”的问世 |
[16:28] | because I called OIC one night and offered access | 就是因为我给独检办打电话 |
[16:31] | to my tapes in exchange for full immunity. | 并用我的磁带换来了完全豁免的权利 |
[16:35] | I made the extraordinary decision to pick up that phone precisely | 我当初之所以找准时机毅然向他们报告 |
[16:39] | so that this would never, ever happen. | 就是为了避免发生这种事 |
[16:41] | You have to make them stop. | 你必须制止他们 |
[16:42] | Linda, Maryland is a Democratic state. | 琳达 马里兰是民主党在执政 |
[16:45] | And I don’t know how to put this nicely, | 这话我不知道该怎么说 |
[16:47] | but prosecuting you for the tapings is a very popular idea. | 但是 要告你电话录音似乎是民心所向 |
[16:51] | Well, that’s horrifying, but actually, | 这个的确很糟 |
[16:52] | it shouldn’t matter because I have immunity, | 但没关系 因为我有豁免权 |
[16:54] | Which I will argue before a judge, | 这我会对法官说的 |
[16:56] | but we have to prepare for the possibility of a trial. | 但我们必须得做好打官司的准备 |
[16:59] | And unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[17:00] | given all the charged emotions around this case, | 从这一案子的恩怨角度来看 |
[17:03] | Monica Lewinsky will be a very persuasive witness. | 莫妮卡会是一个很有说服力的证人 |
[17:08] | -Monica? -She would come testify against you. | -莫妮卡 -她的证词会对你很不利 |
[17:16] | That can’t happen. | 不能这样 |
[17:18] | That cannot happen. | 不能这样 |
[17:20] | We’ll do our best to fight it. | 我们会全力迎战的 |
[17:24] | Do you understand what my life is like right now? | 你知道我现在过着什么日子吗 |
[17:27] | Every day there is a new investigation… | 那些政府部门… |
[17:28] | …being launched against me by some arm of the government. | …每天都会对我发起新的调查 |
[17:31] | – It’s just… – I’m being locked out of my job. | -那只是… -他们不让我工作 |
[17:34] | I can’t go anywhere without being sneered at. | 不管我去哪里 都有人嘲笑我 |
[17:37] | Every night, I go check on all of my locks on my doors | 每天晚上我都要检查所有的门是否上锁 |
[17:40] | and then I just lie there, awake in bed, | 然后我会在床上整夜不眠 |
[17:43] | terrified, because people know where I live. | 我害怕 因为他们都知道我的住址 |
[17:48] | I tried to do the right thing. | 我是想做一件正确的事 |
[17:52] | I trusted our institutions to protect a person like me, | 我原本相信这个社会会保护我这样的人 |
[17:55] | but instead I’ve been abandoned to an unceasing nightmare | 但结果却将我抛弃在无尽的噩梦里 |
[17:58] | in which everyone on the planet somehow agrees | 它让每一个地球人都觉得 |
[18:01] | that in this whole, god-awful national tragedy, I’m the villain. | 在这件可怕的国家悲剧里 我是个坏人 |
[18:08] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[18:12] | A group of leading feminists held a press conference today | 在众议院的弹劾呼声日益强烈之时 |
[18:15] | to show their support for President Clinton | 一群女权主义首领… |
[18:18] | as impeachment charges swell in the House. | …今日举办了一场支持克林顿的记者会 |
[18:21] | We are witnessing a revenge campaign | 我们正在见证一场打击报复运动 |
[18:24] | to hound President Clinton out of office. | 他们想把克林顿总统赶下台 |
[18:27] | As feminist leaders, we will not stand idly by | 克林顿是第一位由我们女选民推选的总统 |
[18:32] | while Congress, made up of nearly 90% men, | 现在 男性比例为90%的国会企图推翻他 |
[18:36] | attempt to remove the first president elected by women voters. | 作为女权主义首领 我们不会袖手旁观 |
[18:41] | Meanwhile, reports today that the House Judiciary Committee… | 同时 据报道众议院司法委员会… |
[18:44] | …will soon release the 37 tapes. | …将很快公开那37盒磁带 |
[18:46] | It is 22 hours of information, conversations secretly… | 它们共有22小时的通话内容 是由… |
[19:04] | Hey. | 你好 |
[19:05] | I’m making some coffee if you want some. | 我煮点咖啡 你要喝吗 |
[19:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[19:09] | Ugh, I need to wake up. I have to talk to my lawyers later. | 我需要一直醒着 我要和我的律师谈话 |
[19:18] | Um, I’m, uh, I’m gonna go with Golden Delicious. | 我 我吃个苹果吧 |
[19:28] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[19:31] | I didn’t read it. | 那个我没看 |
[19:45] | Are you searching for wisdom in your life? | 你在寻找生活里的良师吗 |
[19:47] | Hi, I’m Paula Jones. That’s right. | 你们好 我是葆拉·琼斯 没错 |
[19:51] | Connect with me and I will guide you with answers and advice. | 打电话给我 我能给你解答和建议 |
[19:55] | Get help finding love, money or the career you deserve. | 帮你寻找爱情 财富和事业 |
[19:59] | Call 1-900-884-1221, | 拨打1-900-884-1221 |
[20:02] | and I will inform you of your future. Satisfaction guaranteed. | 我会指明你的前程 包你满意 |
[20:10] | Paula? | 葆拉 |
[20:13] | Preston, what are you doing, honey? | 普雷斯顿 你在干啥 宝贝 |
[20:16] | – Mama, can you watch him? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -妈妈 你看着他 -好 对不起 |
[20:19] | Hello, this is the Celebrity Psychic Friends Network. | 你好 这里是《名人灵魂之友网络》 |
[20:23] | This is Paula Jones. What is your name? | 我是葆拉·琼斯 你叫什么 |
[20:27] | Um, it’s Ginger. | 我叫金杰 |
[20:29] | Oh, hello, Ginger. I’m so glad you called. | 你好 金杰 很高兴你打来电话 |
[20:33] | Are you having to make a big decision in, in your life, | 你是想做出人生的重大抉择呢… |
[20:38] | or should I just tell you what I’m sensing? | …还是想听听我的感受 |
[20:43] | Uh, Ginger, | 金杰 |
[20:45] | I am sensing that you are at a crossroads in your life. | 我感觉到你正处于生活的十字路口 |
[20:49] | Do you feel that there is someone who is holding… | 你是否觉得有一个人正在阻挠你 |
[20:52] | …you back from taking the right path? | 不让你做出正确的选择 |
[20:56] | Ginger? | 金杰 |
[20:58] | Ginger, have you been drinking, girl? | 金杰你喝酒了吗 |
[21:00] | Someone wants to talk to you. | 有人想跟你说话 |
[21:03] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[21:05] | Hey, Paula, you seen my saxophone? | 葆拉 你看到我的“萨克斯管”了吗 |
[21:08] | I need you to blow on it. | 我要你给它打一炮 |
[21:15] | At least you’re getting calls. | 至少有电话来了 |
[21:16] | If they hang up before five minutes, I get nothing. | 通话时间低于五分钟就没报酬 |
[21:20] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办呢 |
[21:21] | I don’t see why Steve can’t help more. | 为什么史蒂夫啥也不管呢 |
[21:23] | He still doesn’t have a job, Mommy. He’s got nothing to send. | 他还没找着工作 一分钱也没有 |
[21:26] | Well, last night, I got to thinking, | 昨晚我在想 |
[21:28] | can’t you go and get your job with the state again? They know you. | 你还是回州政府工作吧 他们了解你 |
[21:32] | Mama, no one’s gonna hire me there after everything. | 妈妈 现在没人愿意雇我 |
[21:35] | I can’t even get a job at the Pizza Hut on Cente r’cause they… | 连市里的”必胜客”都不要我 |
[21:37] | …said that I would distract the customers and the clientele. | 他们说我会分散顾客的注意力 |
[21:41] | Honey, you can always stay here as long as you need. | 宝贝 你可以一直待在这里 |
[21:44] | Can’t she? I want you both here. Now, come on. | 没问题 你们俩我都欢迎 来 |
[21:48] | Come out with us, baby. | 我们一起出去 宝贝 |
[21:50] | – It’ll be fun. Okay. – It’s okay. | -出去开心一下 -我不去了 |
[21:53] | All right. | 那随你 |
[21:55] | – Mom… – Don’t… Go do it. | -妈妈… -别… 去吧 |
[21:57] | Don’t let Grandma smash you. | 别惹外婆生气 |
[22:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:21] | -Monica. -Plato, are you watching? They’re about to release them. | -莫妮卡 -普拉托 他们要公开磁带 |
[22:24] | We’ve been through this. We had no way to stop it. | 我们谈过这事 这是没法阻止的 |
[22:27] | Yes, I know, I thought… | 我知道 我只是在想… |
[22:29] | I just thought that you could just call Kenneth Starr, okay? | 你能否给斯塔尔打个电话 |
[22:32] | And you could tell him that I have to release a statement | 告诉他我得发表一个声明 |
[22:34] | because I have to say how sorry I am about all this, | 因为我必须要对此事表达歉意 |
[22:37] | and that I’m sorry, Hillary, and I’m sorry to Chelsea. | 我要对希拉里和切尔茜表达歉意 |
[22:39] | – Okay? Please. – Monica, you’re under a gag order. | -好吗 -莫妮卡 你现在有禁言令在身 |
[22:43] | You do not understand how bad these tapes are. | 你不了解磁带里有些什么话 |
[22:45] | Okay? And this is the first time | 我想公开讲话… |
[22:47] | that the public’s gonna hear my voice. I… | …也还是第一次 我… |
[22:49] | – I understand. – I just want to say two sentences. That’s it. | -我理解 -我只想说两句话 |
[22:52] | I know, but Starr will never allow it. | 我理解 但斯塔尔不会同意的 |
[22:55] | Not until after you testify. I’m sorry. | 听证前肯定不会同意 很抱歉 |
[23:10] | Barb, I’m just gonna stay in today. | 巴布 我今天不想出去 |
[23:13] | -Hi. Actually not Barb. – Oh, my God! | -你好 不是巴布 -我的天哪 |
[23:16] | How have you been? | 你好吗 |
[23:17] | It’s crazy, I never hear anything about you. | 那么久不和我联系 好难受 |
[23:19] | How are you here? | 你怎么来这里了 |
[23:21] | I heard they might be playing the tapes today, | 我听说他们今天要公开磁带了 |
[23:23] | so I thought I’d get on a plane and come distract you. | 所以就飞过来帮你散散心 |
[23:26] | Cat, that’s… | 卡特 这… |
[23:31] | – Jesus Christ. – It’s just Estazolam. | -天哪 -那是安眠药 |
[23:33] | Don’t worry, I was gonna sleep through it. | 别担心 我本想睡觉的 |
[23:34] | This isn’t my first day like today,and I’ve learned to plan ahead. | 经历得多了 我已学会如何应付了 |
[23:37] | Well, I had a different plan. | 换一种应付方法吧 |
[23:40] | What? | 什么 |
[23:41] | Okay, I think we have our first tape queued up… | 好 我们现在要播放的是… |
[23:44] | …and ready to go here. | …这些磁带里的第一盘 |
[23:46] | A conversation between Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp… | 它们全是莱温斯基和特里普之间的通话 |
[23:50] | …concerning various topics. | 谈话内容五花八门 |
[23:52] | Let’s listen. | 现在开始 |
[23:53] | – Any news on the job front? – Ugh. No, | -工作的事有消息吗 -没有 |
[23:55] | but I just got back from the mall, | 我刚从商场回来 |
[23:57] | and I bought you a mixtape to kick-start your workout plan. | 给你买了盒磁带 你可以开始健身了 |
[24:00] | I think you’ll like it, ’cause it’s songs for your generation. | 上面全是老歌 我想你会喜欢的 |
[24:03] | – What songs? – “Heard It Through the Grapevine”. | -有些什么歌 -《小道秘闻》 |
[24:05] | – Okay. – “Stop! In the Name of Love”. | – 还有呢 -《为了爱 别这样》 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 还有呢 |
[24:13] | – Do Like any of those songs? – No, Monica. I don’t. | -你喜欢这些歌吗 -不喜欢 |
[24:15] | – Did you read it? – Of course not. | -那个你看了吗 -当然没看 |
[24:19] | Well, that makes, you and my dad out of six billion. | 六十亿人里只有你和我爸两个没看 |
[24:23] | At least you helped the whole world learn how to use the Internet. | 至少你让全球人学会了上网 |
[24:25] | Not really how I wanted to contribute to society. | 我可不愿这样为社会做贡献 |
[24:29] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[24:30] | It’s not all you’ll do in life. | 你要做的事还有很多 |
[24:33] | Oh, really? What do you see for me? I’m gonna… | 是吗 你觉得我还能… |
[24:35] | what, open a school for troubled children, or… | 为困难儿童办个学校 还是… |
[24:38] | – Sure. – | 你可以啊 |
[24:39] | Hi, I’m Monica Lewinsky. I’m gonna teach your kids now. | 孩子们好 我是莱温斯基老师 |
[24:42] | – Why not? – Okay. | -就这样 -那这样 |
[24:43] | Hi, I’m Monica Lewinsky, | 我是莱温斯基老师 |
[24:45] | and today we’re gonna learn about the great men | 今天我们要讲的是那些伟人 |
[24:47] | that have served as President of the United States. | 他们曾做过美国总统 |
[24:49] | And who better to speak to that? | 谁比较有资格讲这个 |
[24:52] | You’re wrong.That’s not nice. | 你错了 这可不行 |
[24:58] | Oh, God, I haven’t laughed in a long time. | 天哪 我好久没那么开怀大笑了 |
[25:02] | Look… | 你看… |
[25:04] | next year, you’ll be in New York. | 明年你会来纽约 |
[25:06] | We’ll be at some mediocre brunch place, | 我们会在那些小餐馆里吃饭 |
[25:09] | and you’ll be telling me about some funny date you had. | 我会听你讲述那些有趣的恋爱 |
[25:12] | Yeah, it’s gonna go really well for me. | 哦 这个太容易了 |
[25:14] | I just need to find someone who’s been in a… | 我只需找一个… |
[25:16] | – …a coma for a really long time. – Stop. | -…昏迷了很久的人 -闭嘴 |
[25:19] | No, you don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[25:20] | It’s that or it’s a long line of guys, | 不昏迷的其他男人倒是有一大堆 |
[25:24] | that just want to brag to their friend that they did everything… | 却只想做一遍… |
[25:26] | …that’s in the Starr Report. | …“斯塔尔报告”里的事 |
[25:27] | – You can weed those guys out. – And be left with what… | -忽略这些男人 -你觉得… |
[25:29] | …a decent person who wants to start a family? | …会有个好男人愿意娶我? |
[25:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:34] | Cat, you’re looking at the best-selling | 卡特 走在你身旁的这个人 |
[25:36] | Halloween costume this year. That’s who you’re on hike with. | 是今年最畅销的万圣节装扮 |
[25:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:41] | Came with a cigar. | 还配了根雪茄 |
[25:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:45] | Saw that. | 我看到的 |
[25:49] | – I bought one for myself. – What? | -我还买了一套 -什么? |
[25:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[25:53] | Look at that. | 你来看 |
[26:03] | What? | 在想什么 |
[26:05] | Nothing. | 没想什么 |
[26:08] | Had to think about the tapes. | 肯定在想磁带的事 |
[26:11] | I can’t help it. They’re that bad. | 太糟了 没法不去想 |
[26:14] | They put me in a conference room, | 他们让我坐在会议室里 |
[26:15] | and I had to sit and listen to each tape and sign that it was me. | 要我听完所有磁带 再签字确认是我的声音 |
[26:19] | What? | 什么 |
[26:20] | I was so sad at that time, | 我当时太伤心了 |
[26:22] | and she captured every single second of it. | 她滴水不漏地全录下来了 |
[26:25] | When I listen to it back, I mean, it’s… | 重新去听时 |
[26:27] | it’s so clear she knew she was taping. | 你会觉得她明显是在录音 |
[26:31] | In the moment, I had no idea, and… | 但那个时候我一点没察觉 |
[26:35] | God, the things you say when you’re not even thinking. | 天哪 那些脱口而出的话 |
[26:37] | I mean, the random shit that comes out of your mouth | 当你和朋友在电话里闲聊时 |
[26:40] | when you’re just talking, killing time on the phone to a friend, | 那些脱口而出的胡言乱语 |
[26:45] | and when I talk about him… | 在我谈起他时 |
[26:49] | I clearly couldn’t see… | 有些话… |
[26:50] | …how bad it was at the time because I did not recognize myself. | …当时连我自己都不知道在说什么 |
[26:53] | I sound… | 听上去… |
[26:56] | so lost and-and obsessed and desperate. | …那么的困惑 痴迷和绝望 |
[27:00] | Totally out of control. | 完全失控了 |
[27:03] | And now everyone gets to listen to it. | 现在大家都在听了 |
[27:06] | And watch it on TV. | 都在电视上看着呢 |
[27:12] | Hey. | 喂 |
[27:15] | It’s either moping on this hill, | 是在山上闷闷不乐呢… |
[27:18] | or making the 1:00 You’ve Got Mail. | …还是去看一点的《电子情书》 |
[27:21] | Meg. | 看电影 |
[27:23] | Good answer. | 选得好 |
[27:26] | Well, I mean, it… Look, it’s fascinating. | 我觉得 这很有吸引力 |
[27:28] | Linda Tripp in that nasal tone, | 鼻音较重的特里普 |
[27:30] | manipulating the higher-pitch Monica Lewinsky… | 操控着声音尖尖的莱温斯基… |
[27:33] | Let me just say one thing. Nobody deserves Linda Tripp. | 我只想说 特里普这种人谁都不该遇到 |
[27:37] | You know, for the life of me, I don’t understand | 对我来说这是不可想象的 |
[27:39] | how you work with someone every day, | 你怎么能和这样的人每天共事 |
[27:42] | you look them in the eyes as a friend, | 他们表面上像是个朋友 |
[27:44] | and then at night you go home and hit the on button | 晚上回到家却拿出录音机 |
[27:47] | on your RadioShack tape recorder. | 按下录音按钮 |
[27:49] | To me, you do that, you lose membership in the human family. | 对我来说这不是人干的事 |
[27:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:58] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[28:00] | Yeah. I am, actually. | 我很好 |
[28:32] | All right, so, uh, in summation… | 那么 总而言之… |
[28:34] | What Lewinsky might find is that the public is very fickle, | 莫妮卡会发现公众的认知是前后不一致的 |
[28:38] | that men in sex scandals often get second chances, | 性丑闻里的男人日后往往会被原谅 |
[28:41] | and that women rarely do. | 而女人则很难翻身 |
[28:44] | Well, can you imagine your son… | 如果你儿子回到家对你说 |
[28:46] | …coming home and saying, “I’m going to marry Monica Lewinsky”? | “我要娶莫妮卡·莱温斯基” 你会怎么想 |
[29:01] | Is the congressman in? | 议员来了吗 |
[29:02] | – He’s at a fundraiser. – I need to show you something. | -他在开募捐会 -给你看样东西 |
[29:07] | I’m working on the impeachment charges. | 我在写弹劾罪状 |
[29:09] | I’ve been digging into the appendices. | 一直在研究附录 |
[29:10] | My whole life is Ken Starr’s appendices. | 我成天看斯塔尔的附录 |
[29:13] | – Sounds fun. – I kept hitting this footnote | -有意思 -有个“次要事件附录” |
[29:15] | about one of the Paula Jones witnesses. Jane Doe 5. | 事关琼斯诉讼案里的一个证人 5号女士 |
[29:19] | She had some kind of messed-up encounter with Clinton. | 说她和克林顿有过很惨的遭遇 |
[29:22] | What do you mean, “Messed-up”? | 啥意思 |
[29:23] | That’s just it. It was confusing. | 当时我也不太理解 |
[29:25] | And the source it pointed to wasn’t anywhere I can find. | 怎么也找不到它的出处 |
[29:27] | Then I realized… it’s in the vault. | 后来我想到了 在地下室里 |
[29:33] | This is where they keep all the sealed evidence. Shut that. | 封存证据都放在这里 关门 |
[29:41] | Jane Doe 5 filed this affidavit last year, | 5号女士去年签了这份证词 |
[29:43] | saying she never had any encounter with Bill Clinton. | 说她和克林顿从没有过接触 |
[29:47] | But here is what she told the FBI this year | 但今年当联调局上门回访时 |
[29:50] | when they came to follow up on it. | 她却改口了 |
[30:00] | Who knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[30:06] | Juanita, my name is Richard Perry. | 胡安妮塔 我叫佩里 |
[30:07] | I work with Congressman Lindsey Graham. | 是格雷厄姆议员的同事 |
[30:09] | The congressman would like to have an informal… | 议员很想和你通个话 |
[30:11] | …phone conversation with you. | 在电话里聊一聊 |
[30:13] | Please give us a call back at 202-555-7893. | 请给我们回电 202-555-7893 |
[30:18] | Hi, Mike Walker with the National Enquirer. | 你好 我是《国家问询报》的迈克 |
[30:21] | I’ve got a cash offer I would like to talk to you about. | 我想和你谈一笔“现金交易” |
[30:23] | Give me a buzz back at 310-555-0122. | 给我回个电话 310-555-0122 |
[30:28] | Hi, Juanita, this is Lisa Myers. | 你好 胡安妮塔 我叫莉萨·迈尔斯 |
[30:31] | I’m a reporter with NBC News. | 我是全国广播公司的记者 |
[30:34] | I wonder if you and I could talk. | 我很想和你谈一谈 |
[30:39] | The date. Right. Okay, all right. | 那个日期 对 好 行 |
[30:44] | Where do I look when I’m talking? | 我说话时看着哪里 |
[30:46] | To me, just like a normal conversation. | 看着我 和正常聊天一样 |
[30:48] | When will we know when it’ll air? | 那什么时候会播放 |
[30:50] | NBC should decide soon. | 公司很快会决定的 |
[30:52] | But don’t worry, I won’t let it take you by surprise. | 别担心 不会让你大吃一惊的 |
[30:55] | But it’ll be before it’s all over, the impeachment? | 弹劾前应该会播出吧 |
[30:58] | I have every reason to believe it will. | 我相信肯定会是这样的 |
[31:01] | Are you ready? | 可以了吗 |
[31:06] | Okay, we are rolling. | 好 开始吧 |
[31:19] | If the impeachment vote were today, | 如果今天进行弹劾投票 |
[31:21] | it would be 204 yeas, 195 nays | 会是204票支持 195票反对 |
[31:25] | and 35 undecided. | 35票未定 |
[31:27] | – Where is Shays? – Undecided right now. | -谢斯呢 -现在还未定 |
[31:29] | Wh… I thought we had him. | 我以为他是反对的 |
[31:31] | A lot of the moderates are leaning no, | 很多温和派都倾向于反对 |
[31:34] | but they’re getting pressure from the right. | 但右派在对他们施压 |
[31:36] | The whole goddamn party is going insane. | 这个政党越来越不正常了 |
[31:39] | We just need to keep giving them reasons to stay in our tent. | 我们要不断地把支持我们的理由告诉他们 |
[31:42] | Yeah, I’m going crazy doing nothing. | 我什么也干不了 真气人 |
[31:44] | I feel I should be working the phones. | 我觉得我可以打电话 |
[31:46] | Sir, you know you can’t do that. If that got out… | 先生 那不行 要是传出去… |
[31:48] | I do… I have, uh, one thought. | 我 我有个主意 |
[31:52] | Some of the undecideds are in districts | 在有些犹豫者的选区里 |
[31:54] | where the first lady is pretty popular, | 第一夫人很受欢迎 |
[31:56] | and we thought that if she were to make a few targeted calls, | 我想 要是她能打几个电话 |
[32:00] | it-it might help. | 估计会管用 |
[32:01] | Uh, people, they want to hear from Hillary. | 还有 公众也很想听听希拉里怎么说 |
[32:07] | – Maybe you could talk to her staff. – Sure. | -你可以和她的人去说一下 -行 |
[32:10] | – Absolutely, Mr. President. – Mr. President. | -没问题 总统先生 -再见 先生 |
[32:19] | Have you seen the polling? Hillary’s numbers are insane. | 希拉里的民调数字在疯涨 |
[32:21] | God, if you had told me in 1992 she’d ever be this popular, | 你要是在92年说她会有今天 |
[32:24] | I’d have thought you were on crack. | 我肯定认为是你疯了 |
[32:28] | The Vogue shoot is next week. They want to use The Roosevelt Room. | 《时尚》杂志下周来拍 他们想去罗斯福厅 |
[32:32] | Okay, whatever they think is best. | 行 随他们挑 |
[32:35] | Ma’am, Congressman Rangel. | 夫人 兰热尔议员来电 |
[32:41] | Hey, Charlie, what can I do for you? | 你好 查理 有何吩咐 |
[32:43] | Moynihan’s making it official next week: he’s retiring. | 莫伊尼汉下周将正式宣布退休 |
[32:46] | There’s going to be an open Senate seat | 在纽约州 |
[32:47] | in the great state of New York. | 会有一个空缺的参议员席位 |
[32:50] | The whole party here, | 党内一致认为 |
[32:51] | all of us, down to the girl who gets the coffees, | 包括送咖啡的姑娘在内 |
[32:54] | you’re our first choice, Hillary. | 你是最佳人选 希拉里 |
[32:57] | What do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[33:03] | She’s good at it. You ready? | 她很会玩 准备好了吗 |
[33:07] | Oh, bravo! | 漂亮 |
[33:08] | Great. | 好棒 |
[33:10] | Want to try another one? | 要再玩一次吗 |
[33:12] | Okay. Keep on hitting the pool. | 好 往水池里打 |
[33:14] | Hello. | 喂 |
[33:15] | Paula? | 葆拉 |
[33:17] | – It’s Susan. – Oh, my gosh. Susie! | -我是苏珊 -天哪 是苏茜 |
[33:21] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[33:22] | Um, I’m actually… I’m coming out there soon. | 我其实… 我快要走出困境了 |
[33:26] | Yes, I know. | 这我知道 |
[33:27] | I also heard who’s bringing you out and what for. | 我还听说了你是如何走出困境的 |
[33:32] | Paula? | 葆拉 |
[33:35] | This is the worst thing that you could possibly do. | 这是你最不应该去做的事 |
[33:37] | Many of our friends are very distraught over your psychic hotline. | 当初你做灵魂热线时 就有很多朋友有意见 |
[33:42] | – Oh, you know, that was just me reading a script. – No, no, no. | -那只是念念台本而已 -不 不 |
[33:44] | It is against our religion, Paula. It deals with the occult, | 它和我们的宗教道义不符 它与玄机有关 |
[33:49] | but I defended you. I said, | 但我是护着你的 |
[33:50] | “It’s not her, it’s a mistake. Let it go”. | 我说那只是个错误 别计较 |
[33:53] | But now this? This I cannot defend. | 而现在这件事 我不能护着你 |
[33:56] | – I won’t. – Well, you-you don’t have to, | -也不会护着你 -没关系的 |
[33:59] | because it is just, um, an interview about | 因为这只是一个采访而已 |
[34:04] | my experience, um, you know, with the case. | 让我谈谈那场官司的经历 |
[34:07] | It is Penthouse magazine. | 那是《阁楼》杂志! |
[34:10] | No, but-but they said that, um… | 但是他们说… |
[34:13] | They said it was just a few tasteful photos. | 只是拍几张雅致的照片而已 |
[34:16] | You know, real tasteful. | 很雅致的照片 |
[34:17] | It is cowardly to lie to yourself about… | 自己骗自己是一种懦弱的表现 |
[34:20] | …what this is and what men use this magazine for. | 这是什么杂志 为何男人喜欢看 |
[34:23] | Susie. | 苏茜 |
[34:25] | I have legal problems, tax problems, | 我出了点税务上的问题 |
[34:28] | that I don’t… I don’t even understand. | 这些事我都不太搞得清楚 |
[34:30] | Something about my legal fund being set up all wrong. | 好像是我的法律基金创建时出的差错 |
[34:33] | No, no, no, no. Don’t. | 别说了 |
[34:34] | Don’t try to blame this on the many… | 别去责怪那些慷慨的好人 |
[34:37] | …generous people who have helped you. | 他们都曾帮助过你 |
[34:39] | Well, I’m not, I’m not, but nobody… nobody is around anymore, | 我没责怪他们 但是现在没人来帮我 |
[34:44] | and, um… | 而且 |
[34:47] | I can’t get a job here, so, um… | 我又找不到工作 所以… |
[34:51] | So I don’t… I don’t have a choice. | 所以我别无选择 |
[34:54] | Of course you have a choice. | 你当然有选择 |
[34:56] | Now, you are going to hang up | 等下你挂了电话后 |
[34:59] | and call them and tell them that you are backing out. | 就给他们打电话 告诉他们你不干了 |
[35:03] | I already signed it. | 我已签了合约 |
[35:07] | I can’t do that. Susie, I need the money. | 我做不到 苏茜 我需要钱 |
[35:40] | Mrs. Clinton. | 克林顿夫人 |
[35:45] | Yeah,I pinch myself to get to work in all these beautiful houses. | 我不敢相信自己能在这么漂亮的地方干活 |
[35:51] | – Let’s get you up to Teresa. – Okay. | -我带你去见特雷莎 -好 |
[35:54] | She takes you through the work. Come on up. | 她会指导你的 上来 |
[36:03] | – I would like you to sit on the sofa, if you don’t mind. – Okay. | -如果不介意 您坐沙发上好了 -好 |
[36:19] | Your hair holds the sexy texture so well. | 你的头发显得特别性感 |
[36:23] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[36:25] | Gosh, the past few years, | 这几年来 |
[36:26] | people have been making me wear it so flat, but… | 他们一直叫我把头发扎起来 |
[36:30] | like my hair happy, | 但我喜欢披下来 |
[36:32] | and I like to dress pretty and attractive, and… | 我喜欢穿得漂漂亮亮的 |
[36:35] | I don’t know what’s so wrong with that. | 我不懂这有什么错 |
[36:37] | Some people try to make you feel bad for looking good. | 他们是想让你变得不喜欢打扮 |
[36:40] | Right? I know. | 说得很对 |
[36:42] | – What do you think? – Oh, I love it. | -你觉得怎么样 -我很喜欢 |
[36:46] | Oh, you are so talented. Thank you so much. | 你的技术真好 非常感谢 |
[36:48] | Gosh, I wish I could do that. | 天哪 但愿我能搞定 |
[36:51] | Can I ask you something? Just between us? | 能问你个问题吗 我不会说出去 |
[36:55] | When you were alone with the President in that room… | 你和总统在那个房间里时 |
[37:00] | …you did it, didn’t you? | 你到底有没有做 |
[37:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | – Is that what she’s wearing? – Yeah. | -她就穿这个吗 -对 |
[37:15] | All right, Paula. Uh, just relax, relax. | 好 葆拉 放松 放松 |
[37:18] | – Put your arms down. That’s good. – Okay. | -放下双臂 很好 -好 |
[37:21] | Good, just open this up a little bit. Uh, lean forward. | 好 衣服再敞开点 身体前倾一点 |
[37:25] | Good. | 好 |
[37:26] | Uh, lean forward. Let me see what that looks like. | 身体前倾 我看看效果如何 |
[37:29] | Okay, good. | 好 不错 |
[37:44] | – Can you look right at me? – Yeah. | -眼睛看着我 -好 |
[37:49] | Perfect. | 很完美 |
[37:51] | Can you put your leg up on that banister? | 把腿放在栏杆上 |
[37:53] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -对 |
[37:55] | – Now do you knee. Great. – Okay. | -膝盖贴着栏杆 -好 |
[37:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[37:58] | Okay, give me a profile. | 好 给我一个侧面 |
[38:00] | All right, we got it. Let’s do the nudes. | 好了 我们拍裸照吧 |
[38:02] | Tony, let me talk to you for a sec. | 托尼 我和你说句话 |
[38:06] | – Go slay it. – Okay. Here we go. | -上吧 -好 我来了 |
[38:11] | – Having fun, Paula? – Oh, so much fun. | -开心吗 葆拉 -非常开心 |
[38:14] | – Uh, I’m gonna put you right up there. – Okay. | -你就站在那里 -好 |
[38:16] | Oh, Paula, Paula. Take your top off. | 慢 葆拉 把上衣脱掉 |
[38:21] | – You agreed to the nudes. Remember? – Uh, right. Yes, um… | -你同意拍裸的 对吧 -对 |
[38:26] | We said they were gonna be really tasteful, right? | 我们说过要拍得很雅致 对吧 |
[38:29] | Of course they will be, sweetheart. | 那当然 亲爱的 |
[38:31] | Now can I please see you without your top on? | 现在可以脱了吗 |
[38:34] | – Go ahead. – Okay. | -脱吧 -好 |
[38:39] | All the way off. | 全脱掉 |
[38:43] | Great. Good. | 很好 |
[38:45] | Bottoms, too. | 下面也脱掉 |
[38:50] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[38:51] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[38:56] | Good, let me see you smile. | 好 笑一笑 |
[39:21] | Podesta says we just lost Castle. | 波德斯塔说卡斯尔会支持弹劾 |
[39:23] | Nine are going with him, and now Shays is leaning yes. | 他会带走九张票 现在谢斯也倾向于支持了 |
[39:28] | What the fuck is going on? | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[39:31] | Do you know a woman named Juanita Broderick? | 你认识胡安妮塔·布罗德里克吗 |
[39:36] | – She’s a… – I know who she is. | -她… -我知道她是谁 |
[39:38] | She was a campaign supporter in the ’70s. Why are you asking? | 她是70年代的竞选支持者 怎么了 |
[39:42] | She’s the reason we’re losing the votes. | 我们的票数减少是她的原因 |
[39:44] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这我很不理解 |
[39:48] | You know, the lunatic right in Little Rock | 小石城的右翼分子 |
[39:49] | tried to start a rumor about me and her years ago. | 几年前就想散布我和她的谣言了 |
[39:52] | She said many times it isn’t true. She said it under oath. | 她否认过很多次 均是宣誓否认 |
[39:56] | She even came out this year and said nothing happened | 今年她还签了书面证词 |
[39:58] | – in an affidavit. – Well, that’s the problem. | -重申了我们的清白 -问题就在这里 |
[40:00] | Apparently, she told Starr’s agents that affidavit was a lie. | 她后来告诉斯塔尔的人 那是撒谎 |
[40:04] | Starr put the FBI 302 in with the sealed evidence… | 这份302文件被放在了封存证据里 |
[40:07] | …that got sent to the Hill. | 一起交给了国会 |
[40:09] | – What does it say? Be specific. – We don’t have access, | -上面说了什么 -这个我们看不到 |
[40:13] | but I have heard from several people that it says | 但我听好几个人在说 |
[40:16] | that you assaulted her. | 是你强暴了她 |
[40:21] | She’s fucking lying. | 她是在撒谎 |
[40:32] | You know, they take these women | 他们找到这些女人 |
[40:34] | and they hound ’em and they scare ’em. | 纠缠和恐吓她们 |
[40:36] | 20 years they’ve been working on her until she finally broke. | 他们对她施压了20年 她终于崩溃了 |
[40:39] | It’s fucking insane. | 不可理喻 |
[40:40] | And fucking Starr… | 阴险毒辣的斯塔尔 |
[40:42] | …takes his little poison pill and puts it in his little box. | 这是他出的歹毒阴招 |
[40:46] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他很清楚 |
[40:47] | I can’t fight a charge I can’t even see. | 我无力反驳那些看不到的指控 |
[40:50] | You know, they create a lie about me | 他们只管炮制谎言 |
[40:52] | and another lie and another lie, | 一个接一个的谎言 |
[40:54] | and I can’t even get the truth out, | 让我没法说出真相 |
[40:56] | because if I say anything then it just brings it more attention. | 因为只要我一开口 只会越发吸引眼球 |
[41:01] | But when they spread something like this, | 他们炮制这样的谣言… |
[41:03] | you know, once it gets out, there’s nothing you can do. | 这样的谣言一旦放出去 你是无力阻挡的 |
[41:07] | It never goes away. | 它们不会消失 |
[41:09] | It’s a lie. It’s another fucking lie. | 这是在造谣 又是一个该死的谎言 |
[41:14] | It’s… it’s not even a new one. | 这还算不上是个新谎言 |
[41:17] | Well, I know, sir, but I got to tell you, | 我知道 先生 但我得告诉你 |
[41:20] | Sid says that she is doing a sit-down with Dateline. | 锡德说她要在《日界线》里接受采访 |
[41:26] | – When? – We don’t know. | -什么时候 -不知道 |
[41:28] | But no matter what, | 但不管怎样 |
[41:30] | it is tipping the undecideds to yes on impeachment. | 它都能让那些犹豫者最终支持弹劾 |
[41:44] | Holy crap, she’s here. | 天哪 她来了 |
[41:46] | I can’t believe she would show her face. | 不敢相信 她还有脸出来 |
[42:02] | There’s a broad who could use a goddamn drink. | 总算来了个需要喝酒的女人 |
[42:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:06] | All right, come on, let’s get sauced. | 来吧 让我们一醉方休 |
[42:10] | So, tell me, what’s it like to be incredibly notorious? | 现在告诉我 臭名昭著是一种什么滋味 |
[42:15] | Well… | 这个… |
[42:18] | The White House and Pentagon have deployed a multipronged strategy | 白宫和五角大楼对我采取了多管齐下的策略 |
[42:22] | to destroy my career and my reputation. | 他们要毁了我的工作和声誉 |
[42:26] | And now the state of Maryland is pursuing | 现在 马里兰州还想用非法手段起诉我 |
[42:30] | an extrajudicial political prosecution against me. | 对我实施政治迫害 |
[42:32] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[42:33] | Clearly,Mrs. Clinton has made a few calls,but you know how it is. | 希拉里肯定是打过电话了 但你知道… |
[42:36] | As long as there’s no curiously-timed Mack truck in my future, | 只要我将来不会突然被卡车撞死 |
[42:39] | I’ll consider myself lucky. | 那就算万幸了 |
[42:40] | Well, the upside to being cast as a black cat in this fiasco | 但是 担当这场闹剧里的反派角色也有好处 |
[42:44] | is that you’re too famous to be on their kill list. | 你太有名了 他们不敢杀你 |
[42:49] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[42:51] | Listen, I wanted you to hear this for me first. | 有件事我想第一个告诉你 |
[42:54] | Monica’s doing a book. | 莫妮卡要出书了 |
[42:56] | St. Martin’s Press, half a mil. | 圣马丁出版社 50万美元 |
[42:58] | That got Andrew Morton to write it with her, | 由安德鲁·莫顿执笔 |
[43:01] | like he did for Lady Di. | 他曾和黛女士合作过 |
[43:03] | That book was a smash. | 那本书很成功 |
[43:06] | Diana? | 黛安娜 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:09] | – It’ll be huge. – Princess Diana. | -这本书会很火 -黛安娜王妃 |
[43:11] | You dong the president, you get the rewards. | 搞了总统当然会有回报 |
[43:14] | Everyone wants to hear from Monica. | 人人都想听莫妮卡的故事 |
[43:20] | Well… | 好啊 |
[43:23] | She finally has the attention she has always craved. | 她一直渴望受人关注 现在终于有了 |
[43:28] | I bet she is absolutely loving this. | 我敢说这个她肯定很喜欢 |
[43:32] | Look, I can make a few calls, | 至于你的书 |
[43:33] | see if one of the small conservative presses might bite, | 我本来也可以去问问那些保守的小出版社 |
[43:36] | but the truth is… | 但问题是 |
[43:38] | the truth is the Starr Report’s already put all the goods out | “斯塔尔报告”已经把一切内容都公之于众了 |
[43:42] | on the avenue, the market’s gone soft, and with Monica… | 你出书已没什么市场 再说莫妮卡… |
[43:45] | This was never about a book for me. | 你根本没想要出书 |
[43:49] | All right. | 是的 |
[43:54] | But you can’t say we didn’t have fun. | 但我们还是很开心的 |
[44:00] | God, I’ll miss the Clintons when they go. | 克林顿夫妇一走 我会怀念他们的 |
[44:04] | They were great for books. | 他们是书市的奇迹 |
[44:07] | Come on, let’s go make the rounds. | 走 我们去转一圈 |
[44:18] | No, all right, well, then I’ll take care of it. | 行 这个我来处理 |
[44:20] | I mean, we just need to got to drop our stuff… | 我们只需把那些东西拿掉就行… |
[44:24] | – Another one? – Yes, please, please. Can we? | -再来一次? -对 求你了 可以吗? |
[44:27] | Excuse me. Do you know, uh, is the restaurant here any good? | 对不起 我问一下 这里的餐厅好不好? |
[44:31] | Oh, uh, yes, very classic. Their Cobb salad is famous. | 很好 非常好 他们的科布沙拉很有名 |
[44:40] | Are you Linda Tripp? | 你是琳达·特里普 |
[44:43] | You did a hideous thing. | 你干了一件大坏事 |
[44:48] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[44:57] | What’s going on? | 你在干什么 |
[45:00] | I’m just planning my day for tomorrow. | 我在安排明天的事 |
[45:03] | NSA briefing in the morning. | 上午要听国安局的汇报 |
[45:06] | Lunch with Podesta. | 中午和波德斯塔吃饭 |
[45:09] | Impeached in the afternoon. | 下午被弹劾 |
[45:11] | Then I’ll face the country. | 然后要面对民众 |
[45:15] | History will savage them, Bill. | 他们会受到历史的谴责 比尔 |
[45:18] | That’s fine. | 那倒好 |
[45:19] | I just don’t know what we do right now. | 可现在我们能做些什么 |
[45:22] | Same as always: we keep fighting. We’re not done. | 和以前一样 继续抗争 我们还没输 |
[45:25] | Not even close. | 还早得很 |
[46:17] | Here is Dan Rather. | 请听丹·拉瑟的报道 |
[46:19] | Good day, from the nation’s capital, | 大家好 这里是首都 |
[46:21] | on a solemn and pivotal day for the president, | 今天对于总统 国会和国家来说 |
[46:24] | for the Congress and the country. | 是严肃和关键的一天 |
[46:40] | They’re voting on Article I. | 现在要表决“弹劾条款1” |
[46:42] | Charging the president with perjury before a grand jury. | 指控总统在大陪审团面前做伪证 |
[46:47] | I think what you may be seeing is Democrats leaving the chamber | 你们可能已看到 民主党成员正在离开议院 |
[46:51] | to go out to the front steps of the House. | 他们来到前门的台阶上 |
[46:55] | They intend to stay out for just a short period of time. | 他们要在外面回避一会儿 |
[47:02] | On this vote, | 表决结果: |
[47:04] | the yeas are 228, the nays are 206. | 支持弹劾:228 反对弹劾:206 |
[47:08] | Article I is adopted. | 条款1被采纳 |
[47:12] | This is how history will change… | 历史即将被改写… |
[47:14] | with the sound of laughter in the background. | 议院里回荡着一片笑声 |
[47:16] | William Jefferson Clinton has been impeached | 众议院至少会以一项条款… |
[47:18] | by the House of Representatives on at least one article. | …弹劾现任总统威廉·杰斐逊·克林顿 |
[47:22] | This guarantees that this will go to the Senate. | 这样一来 弹劾程序即将进入参议院 |
[47:31] | Want to hear a joke? | 想听笑话吗 |
[47:36] | There’s this guy caught on a cliff in a storm. | 有个人在悬崖上遭遇了暴风雨 |
[47:40] | Wind and rain raging. | 狂风卷着暴雨 |
[47:43] | He’s trying to hold on to a branch. | 他抓住一根树枝 |
[47:46] | It’s about to slip out of his hands. | 但树枝很滑 难以抓紧 |
[47:48] | He’s about to fall. | 他要掉下去了 |
[47:51] | He looks up and he says, | 他抬起头说 |
[47:54] | “Why me, God?” | “为何我那么倒霉 上帝 ” |
[47:57] | And God looks down on him and says… | 上帝低头看着他说 |
[48:04] | …”I just don’t like you”. | “我就是不喜欢你” |
[49:24] | Matt Drudge here, Fox News, | 福克斯新闻 |
[49:25] | somewhere in midtown Manhattan. | 我是曼哈顿的德鲁奇 |
[49:27] | Tonight’s headlines: | 今日要闻有: |
[49:28] | NBC bigwigs at war over their Juanita Broaddrick interview. | 国广公司的大佬们因采访胡安妮塔而翻脸 |
[49:32] | Monica back in D.C. To testify | 莫妮卡回到华府来作证 |
[49:34] | and Paula Jones in Penthouse. | 葆拉·琼斯上了《阁楼》杂志 |
[49:37] | Joining me here to talk about all this at the desk | 和我一起说新闻的是《重罪和轻罪》的作者 |
[49:41] | is Ann Coulter, author of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. | 安·库尔特 |
[49:42] | Ann, what’s your take on all this? | 安 这些事你怎么看 |
[49:44] | Um, let me just say, Juanita Broaddrick is very credible, | 我要说的是 胡安妮塔的可信度很高 |
[49:48] | but even worse than that is Paula Jones. | 比较糟糕的消息是葆拉·琼斯 |
[49:51] | I’m deeply, pathetically despondent over what she’s done. | 对于她所做的事 我深感失望 |
[49:56] | I mean, she was our Rosa Parks. | 因为她是我们的罗莎·帕克斯 |
[49:58] | She was the hero in “A David and Goliath” Conflict. | 她是这场“大卫与歌利亚”之战里的英雄 |
[50:03] | She used to have dignity and nobility and tremendous courage. | 她以前显得很有尊严 很高尚 勇气非凡 |
[50:07] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[50:09] | Turns out she’s just the trailer park trash they said she was. | 没想到她的确是堆穷酸垃圾 他们没说错 |
[50:16] | Did you like my set? I told them Dragnet meets Star Trek. | 喜欢我的场景吗 现实与科幻的结合 |
[50:20] | It’s very fun. It’s so unusual. | 很有意思 很不寻常 |
[50:23] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我怎么样 |
[50:25] | You’re so good at sitting still out there. | 你能纹丝不动地坐着 真厉害 |
[50:27] | Oh, takes practice. | 这个平时要练 |
[50:29] | You’ll do it. | 你也能做到 |
[50:31] | That’s what Roger Ailes just said. It takes time. | 罗杰·艾尔斯也这么说 得花时间练 |
[50:34] | – When does this air again? – Saturday night at 9:00. | -它什么时候重播 -周六晚上9点 |
[50:37] | Oh, well, that’s a great time for a news show. | 好 那是播放新闻的黄金时段 |
[50:41] | – God. – What about you? | -好 -你有何打算 |
[50:42] | Would you ever want to do your own show? | 想自己做节目吗 |
[50:44] | I was told I would get too many FCC violations. | 他们说我很容易触犯联邦通讯法规的 |
[50:48] | Oh, well, I’m not crying for you, Ms. New York Times Best Seller. | 我可并不是在向你这位畅销作家提要求 |
[50:53] | You know, I’m doing a segment on this moment. | 你要知道 我是在撰写这一时刻 |
[50:56] | – What do you mean? – Our moment. | -什么意思 -我们的时刻 |
[51:00] | It’s the dawn of a new conservative era. | 现在是新保守时代的黎明时分 |
[51:03] | Can’t argue, we’re all in demand. | 的确 我们现在是需要出力 |
[51:06] | Even Ingraham. | 甚至包括英格 |
[51:08] | But,Drudge,the sitting president of the United States is a felon. | 但是 德鲁奇 现任美国总统是一个重罪犯 |
[51:13] | We exposed him… you, me, Conway… | 他是被我们揭露的 你 我 康韦等都出了力 |
[51:17] | Starr exposed more disgusting detail than we even knew existed. | 斯塔尔揭露的恶心细节连我们都想象不到 |
[51:21] | But if he ran for a third term today, he’d win. | 但如果现在他可以再连任的话 他依然会赢 |
[51:26] | Hillary, a walking void of charisma, a sentient bag of ice chips | 希拉里 这个毫无魅力 冷若冰霜的女人 |
[51:30] | is so popular right now. She’s going to be in the Senate. | 现在却那么受欢迎 居然要进参议院了 |
[51:35] | We showed this country exactly who they are and they said, | 我们揭开了他们的真面目 但国人却说 |
[51:38] | “Yes, please, could we have some more?” | “这样的人越多越好” |
[51:41] | They’re who America want in power. | 美国人喜欢让这帮人上台 |
[51:44] | Not us. | 不是我们 |
[51:44] | Oh, I don’t know if it’s all that bleak. | 现在有你说的那么暗淡吗 |
[51:47] | The head of our justice system lied under oath | 司法系统的首脑做了伪证… |
[51:49] | and got off Scot-free. | …却能逃脱惩罚 |
[51:51] | We have no rule of law anymore. | 我们就没有法治可言了 |
[51:54] | But sure, Drudge, don’t worry, | 当然 德鲁奇 不用担心 |
[51:56] | our side is going to run the stupidest Bush for president. | 我方已打算让最蠢的小布什去竞选总统 |
[52:01] | Oh, and the impotent GOP is calling | 秘密武器又被招来了 |
[52:03] | on our secret weapon for the thousandth time. | 无能的共和党不知把她招来了多少回 |
[52:07] | I cannot believe they’re calling her in again. | 我不敢相信又会把她叫来 |
[52:09] | – She must hate it. – Oh, she’ll be fine. | -她肯定特别烦 -不会的 |
[52:13] | If there’s one thing we know… | 我们都知道 |
[52:14] | …she loves, it’s being in a room with old men. | 她喜欢和老男人待在一起 |
[52:20] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[52:29] | It’ll be three Republican members of congress. | 这次是三个共和党议员 |
[52:31] | They don’t have enough votes to convict him, | 他们现在票数不够 |
[52:33] | so they’re gonna try to rattle you. | 所以只能来烦你 |
[52:34] | – Have you say something different than… – This is my 22nd time | -你是否说过… -这是第22次问话了 |
[52:37] | being questioned about this. I got it. | 不用担心我 |
[52:39] | You signed an affidavit stating you never | 你签了一份书面证词 |
[52:41] | had sexual relations with the president. | 上面说和总统没有关系 |
[52:43] | Was that untrue? | 那不是事实吧 |
[52:45] | Yes, it was, as I stated in my prior testimony. | 对 这个我在之前作证时已说过 |
[52:49] | So do you believe it was in President Clinton’s | 你觉得这一虚假证词… |
[52:51] | best interest for you to lie on that affidavit? | …对克林顿总统会很有利 对吧 |
[52:55] | I don’t really feel comfortable speaking what he believed | 是否对他有利这个问题 |
[52:57] | to be in his best interest. | 我觉得不该由我来回答 |
[53:00] | Well, it certainly wasn’t in your own best interest. | 这么做对你肯定很不利 |
[53:03] | No, actually it was. | 不 对我有利 |
[53:05] | Why would it be in your best interest to file a false affidavit? | 为什么说做了假证反而对你自己会有利呢 |
[53:11] | ‘Cause I was trying to avoid testifying in public about a… | 因为我不想像现在这样公开作证 |
[53:14] | …personal relationship like I’m doing right now. | 暴露自己的私生活 |
[53:17] | Can we move along here? | 快点好吗 |
[53:18] | I’m paying my lawyers umpteen thousand dollars an hour. | 我每小时要付好几千律师费呢 |
[53:21] | It’s coming out of my pocket. | 我得自掏腰包 |
[53:23] | Please, can we get this over with? | 所以 请尽快 好吗 |
[53:28] | Miss Lewinsky, Miss Lewinsky. | 莱温斯基小姐 |
[53:31] | The president wanted us to relay a message to you on his behalf. | 总统要我们代他向你转达一句话 |
[53:36] | We just wanted to express how sorry he is | 他要说的是: |
[53:38] | for everything that you’ve been through. | 对于你的遭遇 他深感遗憾 |
[53:45] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[53:48] | Charles and I are also very sorry | 我和查尔斯… |
[53:50] | for everything that you’ve experienced. | …对此也深感遗憾 |
[53:53] | Yes. Indeed. | 是的 没错 |
[53:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[53:59] | Fellas. | 再见 各位 |
[54:01] | An acquittal is virtually assured on both of the two counts… | 总统的两项指控已被宣告无罪… |
[54:06] | Two counts of being perjury and obstruction of justice… | 它们是做伪证和妨碍司法公正… |
[54:48] | So there’s no confusion, acquittal for the president | 所以现在已很清楚 总统的两项控罪… |
[54:52] | on both of the charges now seemed assured. | …目前看来肯定已不成立 |
[54:54] | The first charge, perjury, | 第一项控罪-做伪证… |
[54:57] | seems destined not to get even a simple majority. | 支持票可能连简单多数都过不了 |
[55:03] | Can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[55:04] | – It’s so fucking gross. – Language. | -真他妈的恶心 -别说粗话 |
[55:07] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[55:09] | It was always gonna end this way. | 历来都这样 |
[55:13] | You said that he was gonna have to resign. | 可你说过他肯定会辞职 |
[55:15] | Well, I got caught up in the dramatics of the whole scenario. | 在这一场闹剧里 我也是入戏太深了 |
[55:19] | Okay, so that’s it, then? | 那就这样了 |
[55:20] | – The lesson here is that you should’ve just lied. – No. | -得到的教训就是以后要撒谎 -不 |
[55:22] | That’s not the lesson. | 不是这样的 |
[55:29] | You know why I never told you about my father? | 我从来不说我父亲的事 知道为什么吗 |
[55:33] | Because I didn’t want to let my child know how completely | 因为我不想让自己的孩子知道 |
[55:36] | fantastic life tends to turn out for liars. | 撒谎者的梦幻人生会有什么结果 |
[55:42] | Of course, as a kid, I didn’t realize what he was. | 当然 那时候我还小 他的事我也不懂 |
[55:46] | I worshipped him. | 我只是很崇拜他 |
[55:49] | He was an incredibly strict man. | 他是个极其严格的人 |
[55:51] | He was sort of a… avatar of moral certitude. | 他就像是那种…道德规范的化身 |
[55:59] | And then one day, when I was a teenager, he announced he was… | 在我少年时代的某一天 他宣布… |
[56:04] | Walking out of our family. | 他离开了家 |
[56:07] | To be with a woman he met at the school. | 要和一个在学校结识的女人在一起 |
[56:10] | I mean, I begged him to stay. | 我恳求他留下来 |
[56:14] | I knew it was pathetic. | 我知道已无力挽回 |
[56:17] | I offered him my room. | 我叫他睡我的房间 |
[56:22] | He didn’t care. He got in his car and drove away. | 他无动于衷 钻进车里就走了 |
[56:26] | But… | 但是 |
[56:27] | that wasn’t the worst of it. | 更令人痛苦的是 |
[56:29] | Because after he left, the truth came out. | 他走之后所浮现的那些真相 |
[56:32] | For years… my entire life… | 多年来… 我从小到大… |
[56:36] | he’d been having affairs with women all over Morris County. | 他在莫里斯县一直有外遇 有很多女人 |
[56:41] | And everyone had known. | 人人都知道这个 |
[56:44] | The kids at school, all the neighbors, everyone. | 学校的孩子们 邻居们 人人都知道 |
[56:48] | It was so humiliating. And my mother… | 这太丢脸了 我母亲… |
[56:52] | She barely survived that. | 她差一点就没挺过来 |
[56:56] | – Why didn’t anyone tell her? – Because | -为何没人告诉她 -因为 |
[56:59] | they liked him. | 他们喜欢他 |
[57:02] | They liked him more than her or me. | 比起我和妈妈来 他们更喜欢他 |
[57:07] | He was a cheater. He was a liar. | 他是个伪君子 是个骗子 |
[57:10] | And nobody held it against him. | 但没有人反感他 |
[57:14] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[57:18] | Men like that. | 这样的男人… |
[57:20] | Men like Bill Clinton… they ruin lives. | 像克林顿这样的男人只会捣毁生活 |
[57:25] | And they get away with it. | 且不会受到惩罚 |
[57:29] | They just do. | 不会 |
[57:50] | God. | 天哪 |
[57:53] | “Congratulations, | “恭喜你 |
[57:54] | you’ve been accepted into the White House internship program”. | 你已成为了白宫实习生” |
[57:57] | – Oh, honey. – I’m fine. | -别伤感 亲爱的 -没事 |
[58:01] | I honestly cannot stop… | 我一直在想… |
[58:03] | …thinking about that apology his lawyer said was from him. | …他叫律师替他说的那句致歉语 |
[58:06] | He’s sorry for all that you’ve been through? | 对于你的遭遇 他深感遗憾 |
[58:09] | That’s something that you say to a coworker who’s | 这种话 |
[58:10] | having a tough month, one that you’re not even that close to. | 是对某个遭遇不幸的一般同事说的 |
[58:14] | I would have done anything to protect him. | 我愿意竭尽全力地去保护他 |
[58:17] | I did. | 真的 |
[58:20] | Because that’s how much he meant to me. But him? | 这就是他在我心里的地位 |
[58:23] | Every single chance | 而他呢 |
[58:25] | that he had to help me, he chose to do nothing. | 明明可以帮助我 但却无动于衷 |
[58:29] | When I got that subpoena, he could have said, | 我收到传票时 他就应该说 |
[58:31] | “Monica, don’t lie. | “莫妮卡 别撒谎 |
[58:33] | Don’t break the law. Don’t do that for me”. | 不要为了我去触犯法律 |
[58:39] | And that first week, | 事情曝光后的第一周 |
[58:41] | when this all came out and everyone was saying | 当他们都在说我是跟踪狂 |
[58:43] | that I was a stalker and that I was making it all up, | 说我在胡编乱造时 |
[58:45] | he just… | 他… |
[58:48] | he just sat there a-and let them. | 他就这么坐着 听之任之 |
[58:54] | He could have stopped this at any time. | 这个他应该制止 |
[58:59] | She is known as Jane Doe #5, | 大家都叫她“5号女士” |
[59:03] | but tonight, we can reveal her | 但今晚我们要说出她的姓名 |
[59:05] | as 56-year-old Juanita Broaddrick. | 她就是56岁的胡安妮塔·布罗德里克 |
[59:09] | She met Bill Clinton in 1978. | 她在1978年结识比尔·克林顿 |
[59:12] | He invited her to drop by his campaign office in Little Rock. | 他邀请她去小石城 去他的竞选办公室 |
[59:16] | – Did you like him? – Yes. I became a supporter. | -你喜欢他吗 -是的 我成了他的支持者 |
[59:19] | 胡安妮塔·布罗德里克 5号女士 | |
[59:20] | And he told me if I was ever in Little Rock | 他说 如果我去小石城 |
[59:22] | to come down to the campaign office. | 就去竞选办公室找他 |
[59:24] | So, next time I was there, I did, | 后来我去那里时 就去拜访他了 |
[59:26] | and we made a plan to meet for coffee | 我们计划一起喝咖啡 |
[59:28] | and talk about state reimbursements to nursing homes. | 并谈谈养老院的政府补偿问题 |
[59:31] | But Broaddrick says when Clinton arrived, | 但布女士说 当克林顿赶到时 |
[59:34] | Clinton asked to meet in her hotel room. | 却提出要去她下榻的酒店房间交谈 |
[59:37] | Did you have any qualms about that? | 你对此是否有点不安 |
[59:39] | I was a little uneasy. | 我当时是有点不安 |
[59:42] | But I didn’t feel any… any sense of danger. | 但我没有感觉到这里… 会有什么危险 |
[59:49] | But then… | 但后来… |
[59:50] | we were talking in my room, | 我们在酒店房间谈话时 |
[59:53] | and all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[59:55] | he sort of turned me around | 他把我的脸转了过去 |
[59:59] | and started kissing me. | 并开始亲吻我 |
[1:00:01] | That was a real shock. | 这可真的吓坏我了 |
[1:00:05] | What did you do? | 你如何回应的 |
[1:00:07] | I-I pushed him away… | 我立刻推开了他 |
[1:00:09] | …at first. I just told him, | 我对他说: |
[1:00:12] | “Please don’t do that”. | “请别这样” |
[1:00:14] | And he said, | 他说: |
[1:00:16] | “Well, did you not know why I was coming up here?” | “你难道不知道我来这里的目的吗 ” |
[1:00:19] | And then what happened? | 那么 后来呢 |
[1:00:22] | Then he tries to kiss me again. | 然后他又想来吻我 |
[1:00:24] | And the second time he tries to kiss me, | 在第二次企图吻我时 |
[1:00:26] | he starts… biting. | 他开始… 咬我了 |
[1:00:33] | On my lip. I… | 咬我的嘴唇 我… |
[1:00:36] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[1:00:39] | I try to pull away from him, | 我想挣脱他 |
[1:00:41] | and then he forces me down on the bed. | 但他把我压在了床上 |
[1:00:45] | And I just was… | 我当时… |
[1:00:48] | very frightened. | 真的很恐惧 |
[1:00:51] | And I tried to pull away from him. I tried to get away, | 我想挣脱他 我想逃跑 |
[1:00:54] | and I told him no. | 我对他说 这不行 |
[1:00:58] | That this was not something that I wanted to happen, | 我没想过要这样 |
[1:01:00] | and he just didn’t listen to me. | 但他根本不理会 |
[1:01:02] | Did you resist? Did you tell him to stop? | 你有没有抵抗他 有没有叫他住手 |
[1:01:06] | Yes, I told him, “Please, don’t”. | 有 我说 “求你别这样” |
[1:01:09] | But he… | 但他… |
[1:01:11] | was just a different person. He was just a… | …就像变了一个人似的 |
[1:01:14] | vicious, awful person. | 成了一个狂暴邪恶的人 |
[1:01:20] | Then everything was over with, | 等一切都结束时 |
[1:01:22] | and he got up and straightened himself, | 他站起身来 整理好自己的衣服 |
[1:01:25] | and I was crying and… | 我不停地在哭 |
[1:01:28] | He walks to the door | 他朝着房门走去 |
[1:01:30] | and just calmly puts on his sunglasses. | 很平静地戴上太阳眼镜 |
[1:01:35] | Before he goes out, he says, | 出门前他说了一句 |
[1:01:37] | “Better get some ice on that”. | “用冰块敷一下那里” |
[1:01:41] | So, you’re saying that Bill Clinton… | 你是说 比尔·克林顿… |
[1:01:43] | sexually assaulted you? That he raped you? | …对你实施了性侵犯 他强奸了你 |
[1:01:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:54] | Ugh, God, another Clinton woman. | 天哪 又来一个克林顿的女人 |
[1:01:57] | Aren’t the Grammys on? | 我要看格莱美颁奖 |
[1:02:03] | Oh, great. We missed it. | 天哪 快要放完了 |
[1:02:21] | What are you and Val doing this weekend? | 你和瓦尔周末有啥安排 |
[1:02:23] | Santana and Rob Thomas are coming | 托马斯夫妇… |
[1:02:24] | to the Merriweather Post Pavilion. | …要去波斯特露天剧场 |
[1:02:27] | Nice. | 不错 |
[1:02:32] | Ms. Tripp. | 特里普女士 |
[1:02:39] | I’m awake. | 我还醒着 |
[1:02:41] | I’m awake. It didn’t work. | 我还醒着 麻药不起作用 |
[1:02:43] | Oh, no, it’s over. All done. | 不 手术已经做完了 |
[1:02:45] | You’re in recovery. | 你会慢慢康复的 |
[1:02:47] | We’ll move you to your own room soon. | 我们要送你回自己的病房了 |
[1:02:50] | I’ll be going with you. | 我送你过去 |
[1:02:52] | I’m Tina. I’m your private nurse. | 我是蒂娜 你的私人护士 |
[1:02:55] | What? We can’t afford that. | 什么 这个费用我们可付不起 |
[1:02:58] | Well, I think it’s all paid for. Remember? | 费用已全付清了 你忘了吗 |
[1:03:01] | Oh, yeah. | 没忘 |
[1:03:04] | – Lucianne. – Who’s that? | -露茜安 -谁是露茜安 |
[1:03:06] | My literary agent. | 我的出版经纪人 |
[1:03:08] | Her friends. | 还有她的朋友们 |
[1:03:10] | They wanted to help me look better. | 他们想让我变得漂亮些 |
[1:03:13] | That’s so nice. | 那太好了 |
[1:03:15] | Can I have my cigarettes? | 我能吸烟吗 |
[1:03:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:41] | – Hi. – You all moved in? | -你好 -你搬进去了吗 |
[1:03:43] | No. You’re such a freak. | 还没 你好吓人啊 |
[1:03:45] | It’s been two days. I kind of like to take my time. | 才来了两天 我喜欢慢慢地整理 |
[1:03:47] | Find a place for everything. | 把东西一件件地放好 |
[1:03:51] | You know your book is everywhere, right? | 你的书很火 对吧 |
[1:03:53] | I know. It’s so weird. | 我知道 感觉怪怪的 |
[1:03:55] | I have a signing later today. | 等下还要开签书会 |
[1:03:57] | – Are you nervous? – I just want it all to be over with. | -你紧张吗 -不 我就想一切就此结束 |
[1:04:01] | – And how are you doing? – Fine. | -心情好吗 -我很好 |
[1:04:03] | I mean, really. | 真的好吗 |
[1:04:04] | Cat, I’m fine. Honestly. | 真的很好 卡特 |
[1:04:07] | It’s nice here. Sometimes people leave me alone. | 这里很不错 没什么人来烦我 |
[1:04:10] | Oh, Cat, I have to go. I have to start… | 卡特 我得挂了 我要出去了 |
[1:04:13] | …getting ready to go out and be Monica. | 我得去做另一个莫妮卡了 |
[1:04:15] | – Well, give other Monica my best. – I will. Love you. | -那替我向另一个莫妮卡问好 -好的 爱你 |
[1:04:51] | 莫妮卡·莱温斯基签书会 今日下午2:30-4:00 | |
[1:05:03] | – Hi. You joining us for lunch? – I’m meeting someone. | -你好 吃午饭吗 -我是来赴约的 |
[1:05:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:05:08] | Uh, the reservation should be under Collins. He works for George. | 预订人应该是科林斯 他替《乔治》工作 |
[1:05:13] | – George magazine. – Yes, he’s here. Follow me. | -《乔治》杂志 -他在里面 跟我来 |
[1:05:23] | – This way. – Thank you. | – 这里 -谢谢 |
[1:05:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:05:29] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[1:05:31] | God, I hope it’s okay to say I didn’t recognize you. | 天哪 我能否说一句 我都认不出你了 |
[1:05:34] | Thank you. I hope you can write that. | 谢谢 你要是能写下来更好 |
[1:05:37] | That I look different. | 写我已变了样 |
[1:05:45] | – I’m a fan of your magazine. – Oh, thanks. | 我一直很喜欢你们的杂志 -谢谢 |
[1:05:48] | Did you ever get to meet JFK Jr.? | 你见过小肯尼迪吗 |
[1:05:50] | Yeah, of course. He was my boss. | 当然见过 这杂志是他创办的 |
[1:05:52] | Oh, I nearly met him once. | 我差一点见到他 |
[1:05:54] | I used to be director of… | 我曾经负责过… |
[1:05:56] | …this extremely visible program under the secretary of defense. | …国防部长麾下最公开的那个项目 |
[1:06:01] | We organized tours. | 我们组织旅行 |
[1:06:02] | Back in ’97, he almost attended one. | 97年时 他差一点要来参加 |
[1:06:07] | What happened to him was so sad. | 他的不幸实在令人心痛 |
[1:06:10] | – It’s very tragic. – Yeah. | -很悲惨 -是的 |
[1:06:13] | It was. It was devastating. | 这件事太令人震惊了 |
[1:06:16] | It okay if I, uh…? | 我能这样吗? |
[1:06:19] | Well, if anyone would have to agree to that, it’s me. | 要说会不会有人愿意被录音 那就是我了 |
[1:06:23] | Right. | 对 |
[1:06:27] | So, | 现在 |
[1:06:29] | – you’re finally talking to press. -Mm. | -你终于愿意向媒体倾诉了 -对 |
[1:06:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:35] | I made a horrendous mistake. | 我犯了一个极大的错误 |
[1:06:38] | For a long time, I didn’t think it appropriate to come forward, | 我一直觉得 自己不应该去向媒体倾诉 |
[1:06:43] | but, that allowed other forces | 但是 对于琳达·特里普的事 |
[1:06:47] | to shape the conventional wisdom as it relates to Linda Tripp. | 有些势力正在引导公众舆论 我得作出回应 |
[1:06:52] | You feel like there’s been a smear campaign against you? | 你觉得有人在故意抹黑你 |
[1:06:54] | Of course, but that’s not all of it. | 绝对如此 但不光是这个原因 |
[1:06:56] | Clearly, I generate a visceral response in people. | 很明显 对于我 大家都会有一种本能的反应 |
[1:07:02] | You think that would change with a new look? | 你觉得容貌更新可以改变这一切 |
[1:07:07] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[1:07:10] | I mean, when the story broke | 那件事曝光后 |
[1:07:12] | and I saw pictures of myself, I wanted to sink into the earth. | 看到了自己的照片 恨不得立刻钻进地里去 |
[1:07:18] | Until all this happened, I didn’t know how ugly I was. | 在那之前 我根本不知道自己有那么丑 |
[1:07:22] | Go for an hour. Nothing more, nothing less. | 不多不少 就一小时 |
[1:07:25] | We’ve told them you’ll only sign copies of the book,nothing else, | 我们已经说明 你只签书 别的不签 |
[1:07:28] | and they can only ask nice questions. | 只能向你提一些友善的问题 |
[1:07:32] | – Nice questions? – You’ll do awesome. | -友善的问题 -你会圆满搞定的 |
[1:07:35] | They’re here because they want to see you. | 他们都是来看你的 |
[1:07:38] | Have you read Monica’s book? | 莫妮卡的书你看了吗 |
[1:07:41] | Parts of it. | 看了一点 |
[1:07:42] | I was surprised by how upsetting it is. | 书里的愤怒让我很吃惊 |
[1:07:45] | She’s been in a lot of pain. | 她一直痛苦不堪 |
[1:07:47] | And she wrote she couldn’t believe the cruelty | 她说她不敢相信有人会那么残忍 |
[1:07:50] | of someone who would tape that pain. | 去录下这些痛苦 |
[1:07:52] | I wonder how you feel about that. | 这个你怎么看 |
[1:07:58] | Well, uh, I don’t know what to say to that. | 我不知道这个该怎么说 |
[1:08:06] | It’s bigger than I thought. | 人比我想的要多 |
[1:08:07] | I know. It’s an amazing turnout. | 是的 这个人数很了不起 |
[1:08:10] | – When was the last time you spoke to Monica? – Thank you. | -你俩最后一次交谈是何时 -谢谢 |
[1:08:14] | Uh, at the mall. That day. | 就是那天 在那个商场里 |
[1:08:17] | Do you remember what you said? | 她说了些什么 |
[1:08:19] | I told her they’d done the same thing to me. | 我对她说 他们对我也一样 |
[1:08:23] | Was that true? | 那是真话吗 |
[1:08:26] | No. | 不是 |
[1:08:28] | No, it was a lie. | 那是撒谎 |
[1:08:31] | But… | 但是 |
[1:08:34] | I didn’t… I didn’t know what to say in that moment. | 在那个时候 我不知道自己该说些什么 |
[1:08:38] | What would you say to her now? If you saw her? | 如果你现在遇到她 你会说什么 |
[1:08:41] | Would you ever try to reach out to her? | 你会主动招呼她吗 |
[1:08:47] | Oh, I don’t, uh, I don’t think that would be welcome. | 我想她是不会理我的 |
[1:09:06] | Monica! Monica! Over here! | 莫妮卡 这边 |
[1:09:08] | – Monica! – Monica! | -莫妮卡 -莫妮卡 |
[1:09:11] | Monica, you look so gorgeous. | 莫妮卡 你好美 |
[1:09:14] | Monica! Monica? | 莫妮卡 莫妮卡 |
[1:09:19] | We love you, Monica! | 我们爱你 莫妮卡 |
[1:09:22] | We love you! We love you! | 我们好爱你 |
[1:09:25] | Oh, my God, Monica. | 我的上帝啊 莫妮卡 |
[1:09:27] | – Hi, Monica. – Hi. | -你好 莫妮卡 -你好 |
[1:09:29] | – Monica! Monica! – Thank you. | -莫妮卡 -谢谢 |
[1:09:33] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[1:09:35] | I’m just trying to talk to Monica. | 我只是想和莫妮卡说说话 |
[1:09:48] | Monica! Monica! | 莫妮卡 莫妮卡 |
[1:09:50] | I love your lipstick. | 我喜欢你的唇膏 |
[1:09:52] | – Hey, do you still love Bill? – No questions! | -你还爱着比尔吗 -别提问 |
[1:09:54] | She can answer a question if she wants! | 她愿意才会回答 |
[1:09:56] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[1:09:57] | Monica, I’m your biggest fan. | 莫妮卡 我最迷你 |
[1:10:01] | I need a moment. Please. | 请让我出去一下 |
[1:10:14] | I know, in a million years, | 我知道 哪怕在很多年以后 |
[1:10:18] | she’ll probably never understand. | 她也许都不会理解 |
[1:10:22] | What do you want her to understand? | 你要她理解什么 |
[1:10:27] | I know it looks horrible. | 这件事是显得很不好 |
[1:10:31] | I know it looks like a betrayal. | 看上去是像是背叛 |
[1:10:36] | But she was his victim. | 但害她的人是他 |
[1:10:39] | He caused all this. | 一切都是他引起的 |
[1:10:43] | He did. | 是他 |
[1:10:47] | I just wish she could see that I saved her. | 但愿她能明白是我救了她 |
[1:10:56] | Monica, are you okay? | 莫妮卡 怎么了 |
[1:11:02] | Just need a minute. I’ll be okay. | 我稍微休息一下就好了 |
[1:11:10] | I’ll be okay. | 没事的 |