时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Back off. | 退后 |
[00:06] | -Just give us another five minutes. -All right, come on, guys… | -再等五分钟 -让一下 伙计们 |
[00:09] | Come on, we have to begin. | 快开始吧 |
[00:10] | I would like to introduce my client to you, Gennifer Flowers. | 这是我的当事人詹妮弗·弗劳尔斯 |
[00:15] | Yes, I was Bill Clinton’s lover for 12 years. | 对 我和克林顿的私情维持了12年 |
[00:18] | I would have liked to think that after a 12-year relationship… | 我以为 在12年的关系过后 |
[00:23] | …he would have had the guts to say… | 他会有勇气说出 |
[00:24] | 星报 我与比尔·克林顿的12年私情 | |
[00:27] | “Yes. | “对 |
[00:29] | I had an affair with this woman, but it’s over.” | 我和这个女人是有婚外情 但现在已结束” |
[00:33] | And that’s the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[00:35] | 新罕布什尔州 1992年 | |
[00:49] | Good to see you again, Mrs. Clinton. | 幸会 克林顿夫人 |
[00:50] | They’re waiting for you in the meeting room. | 他们都在等你了 |
[00:58] | -How was your flight? -Fine, thanks. | -飞行不累吧 -不累 谢谢 |
[01:04] | Hey. | 你好 |
[01:08] | Maybe Carville can do it? | 也许卡维尔可以 |
[01:10] | If we do that, they’ll question him. | 那样的话我们就得问他了 |
[01:13] | Hello, Hillary, | 你好 希拉里 |
[01:14] | sorry to make you fly up on such short notice. | 很抱歉那么着急地把你叫来 |
[01:16] | No, I never mind being here, George. | 没关系 乔治 |
[01:19] | Hey, did you, uh…? | 喂 你… |
[01:22] | We need to respond to the Gennifer Flowers story. | 对于弗劳尔斯的故事 我们得做出回应 |
[01:26] | -What? It was cash for trash. -It’s a major problem. | -花钱收买的谎言而已 -这是个大问题 |
[01:28] | No, it isn’t. Gennifer has been in our lives for quite a while. | 不会 詹妮弗冒出来已经有一阵子了 |
[01:33] | Why are we worried about this? | 这有什么好担心的 |
[01:36] | The mainstream press is running with it. The Post, The Time… | 主流媒体都刊登了 邮报 时代周刊 |
[01:39] | Then call Betsey Wright in Arkansas. | 那就给阿肯色的贝琪·赖特打电话 |
[01:42] | She’s got a P.I. on the ground in Little Rock | 她在小石城有个私家侦探 |
[01:44] | who can leak what he has on Gennifer. | 他能揭开詹妮弗的老底 |
[01:46] | We need to destroy her credibility. | 我们要捣毁她的可信度 |
[01:48] | It’s too late for that. | 现在太晚了 |
[01:50] | We have to address it head-on. | 我们只有正面相迎了 |
[01:52] | -So what, so Bill makes a statement? -No. | -难道让比尔发表声明 -不 |
[01:54] | Hillary, um… | 希拉里… |
[01:58] | What? | 什么 |
[02:01] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[02:03] | we need you. | 我们需要你 |
[02:05] | No. No, that… | 不行 不行… |
[02:06] | We need you and Bill to go on 60 Minutes together. | 我们要你俩一起上《60分钟》 |
[02:08] | No, I do not think that’s a good idea. | 这不是个好办法 |
[02:10] | They’ve offered to do a special taping. | 他们答应做一个特辑 |
[02:12] | It’ll air right after the Super Bowl, that way every person | 在超级碗结束后播放 |
[02:14] | in the country will be able to see it with their own eyes. | 这样的话 全国人民就都能看到了 |
[02:16] | See what, exactly? | 看到什么? |
[02:20] | Uh, uh… you know. | 这你知道 |
[02:22] | That, uh… that his wife is okay. | 看到…作为妻子 你能挺住 |
[02:26] | That she’s come to terms with… the whole situation | 你能接受这一切 |
[02:29] | and if she’s comes to terms with it, they can, too. | 你都能接受 民众自然就能接受 |
[02:32] | No, I’m not doing that. | 这我不干 |
[02:34] | You’re the only person who can put their minds at ease. | 只有你才能消除民众的焦虑 |
[02:37] | We were open with you before we even started this campaign. | 竞选开始前我们就跟你们说过这些事 |
[02:41] | It was not easy, but we told you about Bill’s past. | 比尔的老底尽管难以启齿 但我们都说了 |
[02:44] | We said that if something like this comes up, | 我们说过 要是发生这种事 |
[02:47] | we weren’t even gonna dignify it with a response. | 我们连一个字都不屑回应 |
[02:49] | -We all agreed. -He dropped four points overnight. | -我们说好的 -他的支持率昨晚掉了四个点 |
[02:53] | And tomorrow it could be double that. | 明天还会加倍下跌 |
[02:56] | If he doesn’t do better than third in New Hampshire, | 在新罕布什尔进不了前两名 |
[02:58] | he’s done, he’s out, | 他就没戏了 |
[03:00] | but you… | 但是… |
[03:02] | you can save him, Hillary. | 你能拯救他 希拉里 |
[03:08] | Well, clearly, you all talked this through before I arrived. | 很显然 我来之前你们就都谈好了 |
[03:16] | You really think this is a good idea? | 这办法真的可行吗? |
[03:28] | We are not using the word “Affair.” | 不能用“婚外情”这词 |
[03:30] | No, he-he’ll say “Problems in your marriage.” | 行 就说“婚姻出现问题” |
[03:35] | All right, are we gonna prepare for this thing or what? | 好吧 那我们需要准备一下吗 |
[03:38] | Uh, have a couple talking points for you. | 几个要点跟你说一下 |
[03:40] | Uh, feel free to revise them any way you want. | 你可以随意进行修改… |
[03:49] | Who is Gennifer Flowers? Do you know her? | 谁是詹妮弗·弗劳尔斯 你认识她吗 |
[03:52] | How would you describe your relationship? | 你们之间是什么样的关系 |
[03:55] | Very limited. | 关系很一般 |
[03:56] | I had met her in the late ’70s | 我是在70年代末认识她的 |
[03:58] | when I was attorney general. | 当时我是总检察长 |
[04:00] | She was, one of a number of young people that were | 她那时和几个年轻人一起 |
[04:03] | working at the television stations around Little Rock. | 在小石城的各个电视台工作 |
[04:06] | Was she a friend? An acquaintance? Does your wife know her? | 她是你的朋友还是熟人 你妻子认识她吗 |
[04:10] | -Yeah, sure-sure I do. -She was an acquaintance. | -我认识她 -她是我们的熟人 |
[04:12] | I-I would say a friendly acquaintance. | 算是个比较要好的熟人 |
[04:15] | She’s alleging that she had a 12-year affair with you. | 她声称和你有一段12年的婚外情 |
[04:20] | It… That allegation is false. | 这一声称不是事实 |
[04:24] | You know, it was only when money came out, | 你要知道 这只是金钱惹的祸 |
[04:27] | when the tabloid went down there offering people money | 这家小报会送钱给一些人 |
[04:30] | to say that they’ve been involved with me, | 让她们说自己与我有瓜葛 |
[04:32] | that she changed her story. | 所以她才会这么说 |
[04:34] | But in the past, you’ve said… | 但以前你是说过 |
[04:36] | …that your marriage has had problems. | 自己的婚姻出现了问题 |
[04:39] | -Does that mean you were separated? -No. | -那是否意味着你们俩分居过 -没有 |
[04:41] | Does it mean you contemplated divorce? | 是否意味着你考虑过离婚 |
[04:44] | Does it mean adultery? | 是否涉及通奸行为 |
[04:46] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[04:48] | I don’t think there’s a single person in this country | 我认为 在这个国家里 |
[04:51] | who’d feel comfortable detailing | 对于个人婚姻里的细节问题 |
[04:55] | every single thing that’s ever gone on in their marriage. | 没人会愿意去细细道来 |
[04:58] | This is personal to us. It has nothing to do with our country. | 这是我们的个人隐私 与国家大事无关 |
[05:02] | Listen, I don’t like these questions | 听着 和你一样 我也不喜欢提这类问题 |
[05:06] | any better than you do, Mrs. Clinton. | 克林顿夫人 |
[05:07] | I would agree that most Americans would find it very admirable | 我认为大部分美国人会非常羡慕你们 |
[05:12] | that you’ve stayed together, that you seem to have… | 因为你们很团结 |
[05:14] | …reached some sort of understanding and an arrangement. | 你们似乎已达成了某种谅解和约定 |
[05:17] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[05:21] | You’re looking at two people who love each other. | 我们俩彼此相爱 |
[05:24] | This is not an arrangement. Or an understanding. | 这不是什么约定或谅解 |
[05:28] | This is a marriage. | 这是婚姻 |
[05:29] | You know, I’m not sitting here as some little woman | 我来这里不是像塔米·威内特那样 |
[05:33] | standing by my man, like Tammy Wynette. | 想做个贤内助式的小女人 |
[05:36] | I’m here because I-I love him. | 我来是因为我爱他 |
[05:39] | I respect him. | 我尊重他 |
[05:41] | I honor what he’s been through, | 我以他为荣 |
[05:43] | what we’ve been through together and… | 以我们为荣 而且… |
[05:46] | you know, if that’s not enough for people, | 如果大家觉得这样还不够 |
[05:49] | then, heck, don’t vote for him. | 那就不要投票选他 |
[05:55] | It’s a meet and greet, 20 minutes, then we head to the rally. | 先是20分钟的约见 然后去集会 |
[05:58] | Okay. Are the numbers in yet? | 好 民调数字出来了吗 |
[06:00] | Bill stabilized overnight. | 比尔昨晚稳住了 |
[06:01] | The Washington Post is running an op-ed in support of him. | 《华盛顿邮报》还写了专栏支持他 |
[06:05] | The interview was a huge success. | 那个采访大获成功 |
[06:08] | Is that it? | 就这些 |
[06:10] | -I don’t know how to… -Just say it. | -我不知道该怎么说… -说吧 |
[06:14] | Viewers loved Bill, but the response to you was less favorable. | 观众都很喜欢比尔 但对你的喜欢要少一些 |
[06:18] | Don’t sugarcoat it. | 照实说吧 |
[06:20] | You’re being called “Calculating.” “Unfeeling, abrasive.” | 他们说你“很有心计 既无情又生硬” |
[06:24] | And the “Stand by your man” Comment | “贤内助式的小女人”这番话 |
[06:26] | didn’t play well in the heartland. | 反响较差 |
[06:27] | Tammy Wynette wants a personal apology. | 塔米·威内特要你向她道歉 |
[06:30] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[06:33] | Gennifer Flowers just released a recording… | 詹妮弗刚刚公开了一段录音 |
[06:35] | …of a phone call she had with Bill. | 是她和比尔的通话 |
[06:40] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[06:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:47] | You know what the problem is with most politicians today? | 你知道如今的政客都有什么通病吗 |
[06:51] | No pain threshold. | 没啥疼痛感 |
[07:31] | Hi. I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 |
[07:32] | Monica, you don’t know who I am. | 莫妮卡 你不认识我 |
[07:35] | -Wrong number. -No, wait! | -你打错了 -等等 |
[07:37] | I work in the White House. | 我在白宫工作 |
[07:39] | -Who is this? -You have to watch yourself. | -你是谁 -你要小心点 |
[07:41] | It’s not just him– it’s her, too. | 要提防他 还有那一位 |
[07:44] | They’re coming for you. They’re trying to destroy you. | 他们要整你了 他们要毁了你 |
[07:55] | Do you have your driver’s license? | 驾驶证拿了吗 |
[07:58] | -Are you okay? -I’m fine. | -你怎么了 -没事 |
[08:00] | I just really don’t want to leave you | 只是你要去法院作证 |
[08:02] | now that you have to go to the courthouse and testify. | 我不忍离开你 |
[08:03] | Mr. Martin has been preparing me for the grand jury. | 大陪审团的事有马丁先生在帮我 |
[08:06] | I can handle myself, I can. | 我能对付 没问题 |
[08:09] | Monica, it’ll do you good to go to California. | 莫妮卡 去加州对你有好处 |
[08:14] | I just keep thinking about you sitting up there all alone. | 我就是不忍心让你一个人在这里 |
[08:17] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:19] | Don’t you worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[08:23] | -I love you. -I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[08:26] | I love you, Grandma. | 我爱你 外婆 |
[08:29] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[08:36] | -Hey, Bill. -Hi, sweetheart. | -你好 比尔 -你好 亲爱的 |
[08:41] | I’ll be fine. | 别担心我 |
[08:50] | -Mrs. Clinton, good morning. -Good morning, Matt. | -早上好 克林顿夫人 -早上好 马特 |
[08:52] | A lot of people in this country are talking about the nature of | 国内有很多人都在谈论 |
[08:55] | the relationship between your husband and Monica Lewinsky, | 你丈夫和莫妮卡·莱温斯基之间的关系 |
[08:58] | so… tell me, | 你能否告诉我 |
[09:00] | has your husband ever described that relationship to you? | 你丈夫和你说过他俩之间的关系吗 |
[09:03] | Oh, of course he has. We’ve talked about it at great length. | 当然说过 我们经常谈起此事 |
[09:05] | And I know the press is saying all kinds of things. | 我也知道媒体都在说些什么 |
[09:09] | It’s become a feeding frenzy. | 他们趋之若鹜 |
[09:10] | But I think it’s important to remember that the president | 但我们都别忘了 重要的是 |
[09:13] | has denied these allegations unequivocally. | 对于这些说法 总统均已坚决否认 |
[09:16] | The president and Monica… | 总统和莫妮卡 |
[09:17] | -did seem to have a very close relationship. -Matt, uh… | -似乎关系的确不一般 -马特 |
[09:20] | I have known my husband for 25 years. He is kind. | 我和我丈夫相处了25年 他很善良 |
[09:24] | He makes sure no one feels like a stranger. | 他待人和蔼可亲 |
[09:27] | So I think everyone ought to stop speculating and just trust him. | 所以大家不应该凭空猜测 应该相信他 |
[09:31] | -You believe that he’s told you the whole story? -I know he has. | -你相信他所说的一切 -是的 |
[09:34] | I really have to say, there is a larger problem here | 我不得不说 这里有一个更大的问题 |
[09:38] | that no one is discussing. | 大家都没去讨论 |
[09:39] | And it concerns me. | 这一点我很担心 |
[09:41] | Ken Starr’s investigation started out | 肯·斯塔尔最初要调查的 |
[09:44] | as an inquiry into a failed land deal. | 是那个中断的房地产项目 |
[09:47] | And now… what is it about? | 现在他在查什么 |
[09:50] | He has spent four years and $30 million | 为了想方设法给我丈夫安上罪名 |
[09:54] | doing everything possible to accuse my husband of a crime. | 他已花了四年的时间和三千万美元 |
[09:58] | And it isn’t just Ken Starr, it’s a whole operation. | 这不光是斯塔尔 这是一个庞大的行动 |
[10:01] | Look at the very people involved in this. | 你看看这些人 |
[10:03] | They have popped up in other things. | 突然来管别的事了 |
[10:05] | This is the great story here for anyone willing to write it. | 如果有人想写故事的话 这个很不错 |
[10:09] | This vast right-wing conspiracy… | 写写右翼势力策划的这个大阴谋 |
[10:13] | …that’s been assaulting my husband… | 从我丈夫宣布参选总统起 |
[10:15] | …since the day he announced he was running for president. | 他们就没停止过对他的攻击 |
[10:27] | Did you watch? | 你看了吗? |
[10:30] | Of course I watched. | 我当然看了 |
[10:33] | I think Starr thought he was just messing with me on this. | 斯塔尔以为他能在这件事上给我添乱 |
[10:36] | Now he knows better. | 现在他明白了 |
[10:39] | I don’t know how you do it. | 你是怎么做到的? |
[10:41] | You were incredible. | 你真了不起 |
[10:42] | Well, that’ll teach him to fuck with us. | 该让他尝尝我们的厉害 |
[10:52] | What’s going on with my immunity? | 我的豁免权怎么回事? |
[10:54] | Well, Starr’s being a stubborn cocksucker. | 斯塔尔是个顽固的混蛋 |
[10:56] | So they’re gonna arrest me? | 他们要逮捕我吗? |
[10:58] | No, no, no, you’re fine. | 不会的 你不会有事 |
[11:03] | Now, listen, when you get out of the car, | 你下车后 |
[11:04] | make sure you give your father a nice hug. | 一定要紧紧地拥抱你父亲 |
[11:07] | You know, for the camera. | 给他们拍照 |
[11:13] | Monica Lewinsky. | 莫妮卡·莱温斯基 |
[11:17] | Monica | 莫妮卡 |
[11:22] | Today, Monica Lewinsky’s mother Marcia Lewis faced… | 今天 大陪审团聆听了马西娅的证词 |
[11:25] | …the grand jury for a day of testimony. | 她是莫妮卡的母亲 |
[11:27] | Marcia, what did they ask you in there? | 马西娅 他们都问了些什么 |
[11:29] | Marcia, is your daughter going to jail? | 你女儿会坐牢吗 |
[11:30] | Starr is trying to build a case against Lewinsky | 斯塔尔是想确认… |
[11:32] | by figuring out what, if anything, | …马西娅的确了解女儿的这一私情 |
[11:35] | her mother knows about the alleged affair. | 从而对莫妮卡立案 |
[11:39] | Marcia, what’s gonna happen to Monica? | 马西娅 莫妮卡会怎么样 |
[11:42] | I can’t watch this, I can’t. | 这个我看不下去 |
[11:44] | It’ll be all right, it’s okay. | 没事的 别担心 |
[11:47] | People will not stop saying that to me. | 大家就会对我说这句话 |
[11:52] | How could you let this happen? | 这事怎么搞成这样 |
[11:54] | Do you want me to use mind control? I can’t force them to deal! | 我也没办法 我不能逼他们签协议啊 |
[11:57] | Yes, you can– it’s your job. | 你能 这是你的工作 |
[11:58] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你不知道在说什么 |
[12:00] | Monica needs protection. She needs immunity now. | 莫妮卡需要保护 需要被豁免 |
[12:02] | They came to terms! I made them come to terms, okay? | 他们同意了 我是和他们谈妥了 |
[12:05] | -They bitched out! -This has to end. | -是他们反悔了 -这事必须得解决 |
[12:08] | -It will. -When?! | -会解决的 -何时 |
[12:09] | How the hell should I know?! Ask Starr! | 我怎么知道 你要问斯塔尔 |
[12:20] | Monica Lewinsky is the only person who has… | 谈到与总统的私情 |
[12:22] | direct evidence of the alleged encounter with the president. | 莱温斯基是唯一握有直接证据的人 |
[12:26] | She is the linchpin of Mr. Starr’s prosecution. | 她是斯塔尔起诉总统的关键 |
[12:29] | Without her, he has nothing. | 没有她 他起诉不了 |
[12:31] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:35] | The president lied to the American people and I’m the villain. | 总统向美国人民撒谎 我却成了坏人 |
[12:38] | His poll numbers are up. | 他的支持率反而上升了 |
[12:41] | Where are we at getting him to testify? | 叫他来作证的事办得如何了 |
[12:44] | Well, we’ve drafted a subpoena, | 我们已写好了传票 |
[12:46] | but it’s useless unless we have a deal with Monica. | 但要和莫妮卡谈好 否则没用 |
[12:48] | I mean, she’s denied it and he can, too. | 他们俩一起否认 就没戏了 |
[12:51] | We need to get her side of the story. | 我们需要她的描述 |
[12:53] | It’s that malpractice lawyer– he’s getting in our way. | 都是那个打医疗官司的律师在捣乱 |
[12:56] | We should just do a deal. | 我们应该签协议 |
[12:58] | No, I can’t, not with that lunatic Ginsburg. | 我不会和金斯伯格这个疯子签协议 |
[13:01] | The man is outside the universe of discourse. | 这个人完全不讲道义 |
[13:04] | We’ve got to keep putting pressure on Monica. | 我们得继续对莫妮卡施压 |
[13:06] | We’ve already tried intimidation. | 我们已经吓唬过她了 |
[13:08] | We’ve subpoenaed her mother, for Christ’s sakes. | 连她母亲我们都传唤过了 |
[13:11] | Betty Currie, every single one of her friends. | 还有他的所有朋友 包括贝蒂 |
[13:13] | I mean, what more can we do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[13:17] | We can turn up the heat. | 我们可以加大力度 |
[13:21] | So I’ve always been fascinated with big cats. | 我对老虎一直很着迷 |
[13:24] | The best thing about working with a big cat | 和老虎打交道的迷人之处 |
[13:26] | is the ability just to go inside with him. | 在于能够走进它的内心 |
[13:28] | And have a relationship… | 能和它建立起… |
[13:31] | -Look at you. You’re getting so good. -Thanks. | -你做得越来越好了 -谢谢 |
[13:34] | It’s not what I thought I’d be doing day and night at 24. | 我以前没想过会成天做这个 |
[13:36] | I have to remind myself that it’s not permanent, | 我总提醒自己这是暂时的 |
[13:38] | and in ten years, I’ll be in a whole new life, | 十年后我会有暂新的生活 |
[13:41] | dealing with my kids and my husband and my job | 我会相夫教子 会去上班 |
[13:44] | and… I just have to hold onto that. Nothing’s forever. | 我得坚信这一点 一切都会改变 |
[13:51] | -Ginsburg. -I’ll get your dad. | -金斯伯格 -我去叫你爸 |
[13:56] | Did you hear something? Is it good news? | 有什么好消息吗 |
[13:58] | No, it’s not. | 不是好消息 |
[14:03] | All right. Back up, back up, please. | 请后退 后退 |
[14:05] | -Back up. -Mr. Lewinsky! | -后退 -莱温斯基先生 |
[14:07] | Will you visit your daughter in jail? | 你会去监狱看望女儿吗 |
[14:09] | Can they really arrest me? | 他们真的能逮捕我吗 |
[14:12] | Not today. | 今天不会 |
[14:13] | They’re just trying to scare you, that’s all. | 他们就是想吓唬你而已 |
[14:23] | Monica, we need a handwriting sample first. | 莫妮卡 我们首先需要一个笔迹样本 |
[14:26] | If you could, please, print your name here three times, | 请在那里写上三个你的名字 |
[14:29] | then write the numbers one through ten. | 再从1写到10 |
[14:40] | Okay, and now we fingerprint. | 现在采集指纹 |
[14:51] | Monica, how’d it go in there? | 莫妮卡 他们叫你干啥 |
[14:53] | Monica, what’s next for you? | 莫妮卡 接下来会怎么样 |
[14:55] | Where are you headed next? | 接着你要去哪里 |
[14:57] | Did they fingerprint you in there? | 他们采集了你的指纹了吗 |
[14:59] | How did it go in there? | 里面怎么回事 |
[15:00] | You guys go on ahead, I’ll take care of them. | 你们去吧 我来应付他们 |
[15:02] | How are you feeling right now? | 你现在有何感受 |
[15:04] | Excuse me! | 请让开 |
[15:05] | Today, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[15:07] | my client was subject to an act of abject intimidation… | 今天 斯塔尔及其独立检察官办公室 |
[15:10] | …by Ken Starr and the Office of Independent Counsel. | 对我的当事人采取了卑鄙的恐吓手段 |
[15:14] | Now, believe me, I understand that many of you have questions. | 我也很理解你们有很多问题要问 |
[15:18] | I’m going to be indicted, aren’t I, Dad? | 他们会起诉我吗 爸爸 |
[15:21] | -I’m going to prison. -I don’t know. | -我会坐牢的 -我不知道 |
[15:24] | But I do know we need to make a change. | 我只知道 我们得换人了 |
[15:29] | I realized, when my strategy hit a wall, that I should step aside. | 我知道 在我的计划行不通时 我应该走人 |
[15:33] | I insisted that Monica find new counsel. | 是我坚持让莫妮卡换律师的 |
[15:36] | Now, of course, I am going to miss the fight, | 现在我要退出这场斗争了 |
[15:40] | but I assure you… | 但我向你们保证 |
[15:41] | …I intend to fight on against many injustices… | 对于独检办的众多不公正行为 |
[15:45] | …of the Office of the Independent Counsel. | 我会继续抗争 |
[15:49] | Ginsburg is out. | 金斯伯格出局了 |
[15:50] | Monica fired him, hired new lawyers this morning. | 莫妮卡今天上午换了新律师 |
[15:52] | You know Cacheris, represented Fawn Hall during Iran-Contra. | 卡切里斯 伊朗门事件里哈尔的律师 你认识 |
[15:59] | Let’s make a deal. | 那就签协议吧 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Monica, good to see you. | 莫妮卡 幸会 |
[16:15] | -Good to see you, too. -Any trouble getting here? | -幸会 -一路上有麻烦吗 |
[16:18] | Uh, no, no. | 没有 |
[16:20] | -No paparazzi– the disguise worked. -Okay, | -没有狗仔队 化装很有效果 -好 |
[16:23] | this will be quick and painless. | 整个过程会快速无痛 |
[16:25] | That’s not really how these people operate. | 这可不是他们的行事风格 |
[16:33] | -Morning. -Plato. | -早 -普拉托 |
[16:49] | Ken Starr’s mother-in-law lives here. | 斯塔尔的岳母住在这里 |
[16:52] | It’s Grandma’s house, if you will. | 你得叫她外婆了 |
[16:54] | Is Ken Starr coming? | 斯塔尔要来吗 |
[16:55] | No, but he was here earlier. | 不 但他来过了 |
[16:57] | -I’m Sol Wisenberg, we met at the off… -I remember you. | -我叫索尔 我们见过 在… -我记得 |
[17:07] | Our client will agree to the terms of your deal. | 我的当事人同意你们的条件 |
[17:10] | She’s gonna cooperate fully. | 她会完全配合你们 |
[17:12] | And will testify truthfully | 对于她和克林顿的关系 |
[17:14] | about every aspect of her relationship with Bill Clinton. | 她会方方面面地和盘托出 |
[17:17] | In return, we want immunity | 我们的条件是 |
[17:18] | from prosecution for everyone with the last name Lewinsky. | 凡是姓莱温斯基的人均将免于起诉 |
[17:21] | And this time, we want it signed. | 这一次 我们要签下协议 |
[17:24] | Is your client in possession of a navy blue dress? | 你的当事人是否有条蓝色连衣裙 |
[17:27] | We’re not talking about a dress today. | 今天不谈这个 |
[17:28] | If a dress exists, it will be delivered to you | 要是真的有 会交给你们的 |
[17:31] | after the agreement is delivered to Monica. | 但莫妮卡得先拿到协议 |
[17:38] | Okay, Monica… | 那好 莫妮卡 |
[17:40] | please take us through everything from the beginning. | 请把这事从头到尾讲一遍 |
[17:45] | In 1995, I started my internship at the White House. | 我是1995年开始在白宫实习的 |
[17:51] | during the fall of that year, | 在那年的秋天 |
[17:54] | during the government shutdown, | 在政府停摆期间 |
[17:57] | the president and I began a relationship. | 总统和我开始有了私情 |
[18:10] | Two massive bombs exploded this morning outside the U.S. Embassies | 今天上午在美国驻肯尼亚和坦桑尼亚使馆外 |
[18:14] | in Kenya and Tanzania in what… | 相继发生了两起爆炸事件 |
[18:16] | …U.S. Officials are calling a coordinated terrorist attack. | 美国官员称这是一起相互协调的恐怖袭击 |
[18:20] | Hundreds have been killed and thousands more injured. | 共有数百人死亡 数千人受伤 |
[18:23] | Rescue crews continue to search the buildings for survivors. | 救援人员还在建筑物内继续搜寻生还者 |
[18:27] | 分析 打击本·拉登 | |
[18:32] | It was Usama bin Laden and his al-Qaeda network. | 这是本·拉登及其“基地组织”干的 |
[18:35] | You might recall our briefing last year. | 他的事我们去年向你汇报过 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 我记得 |
[18:39] | He was supposed to be just some rich kid talking tough in a cave. | 当时认为他只是个富裕的山野狂夫而已 |
[18:43] | Well, now he’s crossed the Rubicon. He’s killed American citizens. | 现在他已越过红线 他杀了美国人 |
[18:46] | Well, we have to hit back. | 我们得还击 |
[18:47] | Uh, we’re drawing up a list of targets. | 我们列了份攻击清单 |
[18:49] | He owns a factory in Sudan… | 他在苏丹有个工厂 |
[18:51] | …that he may use to make chemical weapons. | 那里可能在制造化学武器 |
[18:53] | I want to get rid of this guy. | 我要除掉这个人 |
[18:55] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[19:00] | Do you have a moment to speak, Mr. President? | 你有空吗 总统先生 |
[19:02] | Sure. | 有 |
[19:05] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[19:10] | Starr’s team signed an immunity deal with Monica Lewinsky. | 斯塔尔的独检办和莱温斯基签了豁免协议 |
[19:14] | She’s cooperating. | 她同意合作了 |
[19:16] | I don’t see how we can keep you from testifying | 你可能要去向大陪审团作证了 |
[19:18] | before the grand jury. | 我们没法阻止 |
[19:20] | What if I refuse? | 要是我拒绝呢 |
[19:22] | Starr’s drawing up a subpoena right now. | 斯塔尔正在起草传票 |
[19:26] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[19:27] | You could plead the Fifth, lay it at my feet. | 你可以引用《第五修正案》 全推在我身上 |
[19:30] | You can say that on the advice of your attorney, | 你就说根据律师的建议 |
[19:33] | you have reluctantly decided to invoke your Fifth Amendment right. | 你只能引用《第五修正案》赋予之权利 |
[19:36] | Yeah, what is that gonna look like? | 那会造成什么印象 |
[19:38] | The president of the United States sounding like a Mafia toady. | 美国总统的表现宛如一名黑帮跟班 |
[19:43] | Fuck Starr! | 该死的斯塔尔 |
[19:47] | -So what would you like us to do? -I don’t want to be subpoenaed. | -要我们怎么做 -我不想被传唤 |
[19:52] | You know… just tell ’em… I’ll go in voluntarily. | 跟他们说 我会自愿去作证 |
[19:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:59] | Look, one more thing, sir. | 还有一件事 |
[20:01] | They’re requesting a blood sample from you. | 他们要采集你的血样 |
[20:05] | Do you have any idea why they’d want to run a DNA test? | 你知道他们为何要检测DNA吗 |
[20:16] | Leaves of Grass. The president gave that to me as a gift. | 《草叶集》是总统送我的礼物 |
[20:24] | That was also a gift. | 那个也是礼物 |
[20:38] | Uh, Gap dress, size 12. Dark blue. | “盖璞”连衣裙 尺寸12 深蓝色 |
[20:46] | Where the fuck are they? | 该死的他们在哪里 |
[20:48] | Is this some sort of power play? | 在玩什么鬼把戏 |
[20:50] | Well, Starr assured me they’d be here soon. | 斯塔尔说马上会到的 |
[20:53] | Yeah, I got a hundred people… | 此刻 司法部长等一百人… |
[20:55] | …and the attorney general waiting for me in the Blue Room. | …都在蓝屋里等着我呢 |
[20:56] | This is a waste of my time. | 这是在浪费我的时间 |
[20:59] | Mr. President, sorry we’re late. | 总统先生 抱歉 我们来迟了 |
[21:02] | Thank you for agreeing to take this DNA test. | 感谢您同意进行DNA检测 |
[21:05] | I didn’t agree. You insisted. | 不是我同意 是你们非要这样 |
[21:07] | Can we get on with this? | 这么说没错吧 |
[21:23] | Mr. President, why did you say you were | 总统先生 有证据表明 |
[21:25] | “never alone”with Monica Lewinsky when there’s evidence | 你和莫妮卡曾多次单独在一起 |
[21:27] | you were alone with her on numerous occasions? | 为何你说从没这样过 |
[21:29] | I don’t believe I did say that. | 我好像没这样说过 |
[21:31] | Well, you said you never went with her to your private study. | 你说过 你从没带她去你的书房 |
[21:34] | Did I? Maybe. I don’t recall. | 是吗 可能吧 我想不起来了 |
[21:37] | Did you or did you not participate in certain intimacies…? | 你是否对她实施过某种亲昵行为 |
[21:40] | What is with this softball bullshit, “certain intimacies”? | 这话问得太软弱了 “某种亲昵行为” |
[21:44] | We got to ask Clinton the tough questions. | 提问要直戳他的痛处 |
[21:46] | What do you suggest, Kavanaugh? | 你有何建议 卡瓦诺 |
[21:48] | If Monica Lewinsky says you ejaculated into her mouth | 莫妮卡说他曾有两次向她嘴里射过精 |
[21:51] | on two separate occasions, would she be lying? | 会是谎话吗 |
[21:53] | If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trash can | 说他手淫后将精液射入秘书的垃圾桶里 |
[21:56] | in your secretary’s office, would she be lying? | 会是谎话吗 |
[21:57] | We need to be respectful. -Fuck respectful. | 我们得有礼貌 |
[21:59] | Hit him between the eyes. | 去他的礼貌 要击中他的要害 |
[22:01] | Brett, we don’t even know if the DNA is a match. | 可我们还不知道DNA是否匹配 |
[22:04] | It’s a match. | 匹配的 |
[22:05] | -Oh! -Yeah! | -好 -太好了 |
[22:07] | -Yeah! -Ha! Hot damn. | -好 -太漂亮了 |
[22:12] | Here’s what we expect from them. | 这是他们送来的 |
[22:14] | Starr’s team only has four hours to question you. | 独检办对你的询问只能持续4小时 |
[22:17] | We should use long responses to run out the clock. | 所以我们的回答要尽量长一点 消耗时间 |
[22:22] | Sir… | 先生 |
[22:23] | we need to know as much as we can to help prepare you for this. | 我们必须了解更多的情况才能帮你做准备 |
[22:28] | What was the extent of your relationship with Ms. Lewinsky? | 你和莱温斯基的关系到底是怎么样的 |
[22:32] | Look. | 这样的 |
[22:35] | Monica and I spent some time together. | 我和莫妮卡是单独相处过 |
[22:41] | And on a handful of occasions there was some intimate contact. | 有些时候是会有一些亲昵的接触 |
[22:47] | But we did not have sexual relations. | 但我们没有发生性关系 |
[22:52] | What does that mean, sir? | 此话怎讲 先生 |
[22:54] | By some definitions, the contact… | 从某些定义上看 |
[22:56] | …between me and Monica could be classed as “Sexual relations.” | 我和莫妮卡的接触可以被归类为“性关系” |
[23:02] | But at the Paula Jones deposition, | 但我在琼斯一案里作证时 |
[23:04] | her lawyers… | 她的律师 |
[23:06] | gave me a detailed description of | 对于性关系的定义 |
[23:08] | what they considered to be sexual relations. | 曾有过非常详尽的描述 |
[23:11] | I read it, I thought about it, | 我看过那段话 仔细一想 |
[23:13] | and I decided that what happened… | 我和莫妮卡之间的事 |
[23:15] | …between me and Monica didn’t count. | 并不在其定义范围内 |
[23:18] | Under their definition… | 按他们的定义来解释… |
[23:22] | I told the truth. | 我并没说谎 |
[23:28] | Under their definition. | “按他们的定义” |
[23:32] | It’s clever. | 聪明 |
[23:34] | Clearly I’ve got my work cut out for me. | 看来我有事要做了 |
[23:36] | Gentlemen. David, I’ll see you. Sir. | 戴维 我们待会见 再见 先生 |
[23:40] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢谢 鲍勃 |
[23:44] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[23:46] | …if that is what you are gonna say to the jury, | 如果你想对陪审团这样说 |
[23:49] | have you prepared the first lady? | 你怎么应对第一夫人 |
[23:51] | Because as soon as you testify, the whole world will find out. | 因为只要你一作证 全世界都知道了 |
[23:55] | I just can’t bring myself to tell her. | 我只是不敢亲口告诉她 |
[23:59] | It’s gonna be horrible. | 那会很可怕的 |
[24:01] | It’s better that she hear it now. | 现在让她知道会比较好 |
[24:05] | David… | 戴维 |
[24:07] | you’ve known her a long time. | 你和她是多年的老友 |
[24:11] | You think you could…soften her up on the idea for me? | 这件事 你能否替我出面去宽慰她 |
[24:14] | -You want me…? -Please. | -你要我去… -求你了 |
[24:19] | I’d appreciate it. | 我会感激不尽 |
[24:24] | Mr. Kendall is here. | 肯德尔先生来了 |
[24:26] | David, how’s the prep going? | 戴维 准备得怎么样了 |
[24:28] | Oh… good. | 很顺利 |
[24:30] | Starr’s team doesn’t know what they’re in for. | 独检办的人到时候会措手不及的 |
[24:34] | Bill is one of this country’s great legal minds. | 比尔的确是全美国最棒的法律精英 |
[24:37] | And completely self-taught. | 而且完全是自学成才 |
[24:39] | He spent more time proposing to me than studying. | 那时候他只顾着追求我 学习都耽误了 |
[24:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:47] | I just wanted to see how you were feeling about tomorrow. | 我只是来了解一下你对明天的事有何感受 |
[24:51] | Fine. I just wish he didn’t have to go through it. | 还好吧 我就是觉得他不是非去不可的 |
[24:55] | So you’re not worried at all? | 所以你一点也不担心 |
[24:57] | Oh, should I be? | 我需要担心吗 |
[25:00] | What if there’s more to this thing than you know? | 要是有些事会出乎你的意料呢 |
[25:06] | Between Bill and this woman. | 比尔和莫妮卡之间的事 |
[25:09] | Well, it took them seven months to reach a deal with her. | 他们花了七个月时间才和她达成协议 |
[25:13] | I’m sure they got her to flip the same way | 和其他女人一样 |
[25:14] | they did every other witness. | 他们也会让她改口的 |
[25:16] | You dangle a prison sentence in front of a 24-year-old, | 拿坐牢去威胁一个24岁的姑娘 |
[25:19] | she’ll tell you any story you want. | 她什么都会屈服的 |
[25:21] | Now, I don’t blame her, but I would not believe a word she said. | 我并没怪她 但她说的话我不会相信 |
[25:25] | And… you’re sure nothing’s happened? | 你很肯定这里没事发生 |
[25:35] | I appreciate you, David. | 我很感谢你 戴维 |
[25:37] | And I am aware of my husband’s reputation. | 我很清楚自己丈夫的品行 |
[25:42] | Bill has never lied to me about the things he’s done. | 比尔对于自己做过的事 从没骗过我 |
[25:48] | He tells me everything. | 他什么都告诉我 |
[25:51] | That’s how we survive. | 所以我们才会走到今天 |
[27:06] | Have you been up all night? | 你通宵没睡吗 |
[27:08] | Hillary, I need to tell you something. | 希拉里 我有事要告诉你 |
[27:16] | This thing with Monica Lewinsky. | 我和莱温斯基之间的事 |
[27:22] | It’s more serious than I made it out to be. | 这事其实比我说的要严重 |
[27:24] | What…? | 什么 |
[27:29] | I slipped up. | 我犯错了 |
[27:33] | She came on to me. | 她挑逗我 |
[27:36] | I let it happen a couple of times. | 我有几次挡不住了 |
[27:38] | What are you, what are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[27:41] | You… | 你… |
[27:44] | I messed up. I should’ve told you… | 我做错了 我应该告诉你的 |
[27:48] | -We never had sex. -You said nothing happened. | -我们没性交 -你说过没事发生 |
[27:50] | -You said she stalked you. -I’m so sorry. | -你说是她盯着你 -很对不起 |
[27:54] | -So where did you even have…? -In the office. | -那你们是在哪里…? -办公室里 |
[28:00] | No-no one saw. Look, it was… | 没人看见过 这事… |
[28:02] | -it was meaningless… it was… -You lied to me! | -这事毫无意义 这事… -你骗我 |
[28:06] | I wa– I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[28:09] | -I wa– I was trying to… -You liar! | -我只是想… -你这个骗子 |
[28:12] | -How could you?! -I’m sorry. | -你怎么会这样?! -对不起 |
[28:14] | I went out there and I, I defended you | 在外面 在众人面前 |
[28:16] | in front of everybody the whole time! | 我一直在替你辩护 |
[28:18] | You-you knew that so… | 你明明知道 还… |
[28:21] | Don’t you dare touch me! | 不要碰我! |
[28:24] | How could you do this to me? How could you? | 你怎么能这样对待我? |
[28:27] | -I didn’t want to hurt Chelsea. -So everyone else– | -我不想让女儿伤心 -那么… |
[28:29] | Ken Starr, they’re all right, and I’m the fucking fool?! | 斯塔尔他们其实是对的 我才是个傻瓜 |
[28:32] | -No, that’s not true. -You looked me in the eyes. | -不是这样的 -你当时信誓旦旦 |
[28:34] | You told me nothing happened. You said it was all made up. | 你说什么也没发生 全是他们编造的 |
[28:37] | -You… you fucking promised me! -I’m sorr… | -你对我发过誓! -对不起 |
[28:42] | I can’t listen to you. You have to go. Just get out. | 我不能听你说话了 你走 出去 |
[28:45] | -Don’t… -Get out! | -别… -滚出去! |
[28:55] | And you better tell Chelsea before she finds out on CNN. | 你最好在电视报道前告诉切尔茜 |
[29:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[29:23] | Sir, an asset in Afghanistan | 先生 阿富汗的一名间谍说 |
[29:25] | says senior members of al-Qaeda plan to meet | 三天后 “基地组织”的首脑们 |
[29:28] | in three days at a camp called Zawhar Kili. | 要在一个名为扎瓦基里的营地里会面 |
[29:31] | And Usama bin Laden is likely to be there. | 拉登可能也会去 |
[29:33] | Define “Likely.” | 定义一下“可能”的含义 |
[29:36] | If I may, my top general in Afghanistan has seen this intel, | 负责阿富汗事务的最高将领看过这一情报 |
[29:40] | he says it’s iffy. It’s a long shot. | 他说很难确定 没啥把握 |
[29:43] | CIA CTC disagrees. | 中情局反恐中心不这么看 |
[29:45] | There will be a meeting, bin Laden will attend. | 那里是要开会 拉登会参加 |
[29:48] | This is our chance, Mr. President. | 这是个好机会 总统先生 |
[29:52] | Sir, we know this is a complex time to call in a strike. | 先生 目前实施打击的时机不太理想 |
[29:56] | People might accuse you of attempting to distract… | 人们会指责你企图转移视线… |
[30:00] | Sandy, don’t give me political advice. | 桑迪 你别给我提政治建议 |
[30:04] | You all recommend I strike, | 你们如果都建议打击 |
[30:06] | I strike. | 我就打击 |
[30:09] | I say we put… | 我建议 |
[30:10] | …Zawhar Kili on the list and let American missiles do the work. | 把扎瓦基里列为导弹攻击目标 |
[30:13] | Unless you want to hold off, Mr. President. | 除非你不想轰它 总统先生 |
[30:19] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[30:22] | Let’s get him. | 列入目标吧 |
[30:30] | Mr. President, Starr and his team are here. | 总统先生 斯塔尔他们来了 |
[31:08] | Judge Starr, this grand jury is in session. | 斯塔尔法官 大陪审团已就位 |
[31:11] | Thank you. Can we please proceed with the oath? | 谢谢 那我们就进行宣誓吧 |
[31:14] | President Clinton, can you please raise your right hand? | 克林顿总统 请你举起右手 |
[31:19] | Mr. President, do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth… | 总统先生 你能否向上帝发誓… |
[31:21] | …and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | …你所讲的一切均为事实 |
[31:24] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[31:26] | -Good afternoon, Mr. President. -Good afternoon. | -下午好 总统先生 -下午好 |
[31:29] | Today your testimony is being piped through to a courtroom | 今天你的作证会被传输到某个法院 |
[31:32] | where the ladies and gentlemen of the grand jury are listening. | 大陪审团的成员们会在那里聆听 |
[31:36] | Do you understand that, sir? | 这点你清楚吗 先生 |
[31:37] | Yes, I do. | 我清楚 |
[31:39] | On January 17th, during your deposition for the Paula Jones case, | 1月17日 琼斯诉讼案进行庭外作证时 |
[31:43] | you took an oath. Is that correct? | 你也宣誓过 是这样吗 |
[31:45] | I did, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[31:47] | Could you please tell the grand jury | 你能否告诉陪审团 |
[31:49] | what taking that oath meant to you? | 那个宣誓意味着什么 |
[31:51] | It meant I had to answer the questions truthfully. | 意味着我必须诚实地回答问题 |
[31:55] | I see. And do you believe… | 那么那天作证时 |
[31:57] | …you answered them truthfully during your deposition? | 你的回答是否都很诚实 |
[31:59] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[32:01] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[32:04] | were you ever physically intimate with Monica Lewinsky? | 你和莱温斯基是否有过肌肤之亲行为 |
[32:07] | I think I can save you and… | 我想 如果能让我读一段声明 |
[32:10] | …the grand jury a lot of time if I can read a statement… | 我会给你们还有陪审团节约很多时间 |
[32:15] | …that will make it clear… | 这段声明会清楚地表明 |
[32:17] | …what the nature of my relationship with Ms. Lewinsky was. | 我和莱温斯基小姐的关系属于什么性质 |
[32:21] | And with your permission, | 如果你准许的话 |
[32:25] | I’d like to read that statement. | 我很想宣读一下 |
[32:28] | Go ahead, Mr. President. | 读吧 总统先生 |
[32:35] | What is happening? Starr can’t let him read a statement. | 怎么搞的 斯塔尔可不能让他读什么声明啊 |
[32:45] | When I was alone with Ms. Lewinsky | 我和莱温斯基小姐确曾单独相处过 |
[32:48] | on certain occasions in early 1996, | 在1996年年初有过几次 |
[32:53] | and once in early 1997, | 在1997年年初也有过一次 |
[32:56] | I engaged in conduct that was wrong. | 并做出了一些错误的行为 |
[33:00] | These encounters did not consist of sexual intercourse. | 在这些行为里并不包括性交行为 |
[33:04] | They did not constitute sexual relations… | 按照1月17日庭外作证时… |
[33:07] | …as I understood that term to be defined | …针对“性关系”的定义 |
[33:09] | at my January 17th deposition. | 我认为我的行为并不在其定义范围内 |
[33:12] | But they did involve inappropriate intimate contact. | 但的确存在着不正当的亲密接触行为 |
[33:18] | These encounters ended at my insistence. | 这类接触在我的坚持下被终止 |
[33:21] | I regret that what began as a friendship | 从起初的友谊蜕变到这种行为 |
[33:24] | came to include this conduct. | 我对此很抱歉 |
[33:26] | And I take full responsibility for my actions. | 并对自己的行为承担一切责任 |
[33:29] | While I will provide the grand jury | 虽然我也很愿意… |
[33:32] | whatever other information I can, | …向陪审团提供其他信息 |
[33:36] | because of privacy considerations, | 但考虑到有些隐私问题 |
[33:39] | affecting my family, | 会影响到我的家人 |
[33:41] | myself and others… | 影响到我自己 影响到他人 |
[33:45] | and in an effort to preserve the dignity of the office I hold, | 另外 为了有效维护我所处职位的尊严 |
[33:50] | this is all I will say about the specifics | 关于这件事的具体内容 |
[33:54] | of these particular matters. | 我只能说这么多 |
[33:57] | He’s saying he won’t answer any questions about specific sex acts. | 他是不想回答牵涉性关系的问题了 |
[34:00] | Every question we planned on asking is fucking useless. | 我们准备好的那些问题都没用了 |
[34:03] | You, would you like this? | 这个你们要吗 |
[34:13] | During your deposition, Mr. President, | 在你庭外作证时 |
[34:15] | do you remember that you were asked about Ms. Lewinsky? | 你是否记得他们问起过莱温斯基的事 |
[34:19] | Yes, sir, I do. | 我记得 |
[34:20] | And do you remember the term “Sexual relations” | 那次作证时的“性关系”一词 |
[34:23] | -from your deposition? -I do. | -你还记得吗 -记得 |
[34:25] | -Did you understand the definition of that term? -I did. | -你了解那个词的定义吗 -了解 |
[34:30] | If you understood the term, then… | 你既然了解定义 |
[34:32] | …why did you deny having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky? | 为何还要否认你与莱温斯基的性关系 |
[34:37] | Well, why don’t I tell you | 这个 我得先告诉你 |
[34:39] | my understanding of the definition I was given. | 那天他们给我的定义 我是怎么理解的 |
[34:44] | As far as I’m concerned, “sexual relations”… | 我的理解是 为了激发兴奋和满足感… |
[34:47] | …covers contact between certain areas of the body… | …而对某些身体部位进行接触 |
[34:50] | …with “an intent to arouse or gratify.” | 这类接触才属于“性关系” |
[34:53] | It excludes any other activity. | 其他行为并不包括在内 |
[34:58] | So you’re saying it only applies to you yourself touching | 你是说 只有在接触她的某些身体部位 |
[35:02] | certain parts of Ms. Lewinsky’s body with intent to arouse her? | 并想让她兴奋时 才算是性关系 |
[35:06] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[35:07] | See, when I read it, I thought it was a strange definition, | 我当时也觉得这个定义有点奇怪 |
[35:10] | but that was the one that the Paula Jones legal team decided on. | 但那是葆拉·琼斯的律师团下的定义 |
[35:14] | During your deposition, your lawyer said | 在那次作证时 你的律师说 |
[35:17] | there was no sex of any kind in any manner | 你和莱温斯基小姐之间 |
[35:19] | between you and Ms. Lewinsky. | 不存在任何形式的性行为 |
[35:21] | -Isn’t that false? -No. | -这不是说谎吗 -不是 |
[35:23] | Did Monica lie in her affidavit by denying the two of you… | 莫妮卡在书面证词里否认你俩有关系 |
[35:26] | …had a relationship? | 这是撒谎吗 |
[35:28] | Not necessarily. | 不一定算是撒谎 |
[35:30] | See, I don’t know | 当然 我不知道 |
[35:31] | what Monica was thinking when she filled out her affidavit, | 她在填写书面证词时是怎么想的 |
[35:34] | but it’s quite possible that what she said wasn’t a lie, | 但很有可能她是没说谎 |
[35:37] | depending on | 因为 |
[35:38] | how she interpreted that definition of “Sexual relations.” | 这得看她对“性关系”这个词是如何理解的 |
[35:43] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[35:44] | even if you didn’t have “sexual relations” by that definition, | 就算你够不上那个定义里的“性关系” |
[35:47] | you still engaged in… other sexual activities. | 你依然实施了一些其他的性行为 |
[35:51] | So the statement “There was no sex of any kind in any manner”… | 所以 “不存在任何形式的性行为”之声明 |
[35:54] | is a lie. | 是在撒谎 |
[35:56] | Is it not? | 是吗 |
[36:00] | Well, that depends upon what the meaning of the word “is” is. | 这得看“不存在”这个词的具体含义 |
[36:06] | For fuck’s sake, he’s running circles around them. | 该死的 反倒被他牵着鼻子在走 |
[36:09] | If “is” means “is and never has been,” | 如果“不存在”指的是“从来没有存在过” |
[36:13] | that is one thing, | 那是撒谎 |
[36:15] | but if it means “there is none at the present moment,” | 但如果它指的是“现在并不存在” |
[36:20] | then that was a completely true statement. | 那么这个声明则完全是诚实的 |
[36:29] | Did you talk with Ms. Lewinsky about what | 就莱温斯基书面证词一事 |
[36:31] | she meant to write in her affidavit? | 你和她谈过吗 |
[36:32] | No, sir, I did not. | 没有谈过 |
[36:34] | Your lawyer was trying to… | 在你庭外作证时 |
[36:36] | …mislead the judge during your deposition, was he not? | 你的律师曾想欺骗法官 是这样吗 |
[36:39] | You’ll have to ask him. | 这个你得问他 |
[36:41] | I was focusing on my own testimony. | 我当时只关注自己的证词 |
[36:44] | In that testimony, when asked if you’d ever been alone | 上一次当被问及你和莫妮卡是否单独相处过时 |
[36:48] | with Ms. Lewinsky, you seemed to struggle with your memory. | 你似乎不太想得起来 |
[36:50] | -Were you trying to mislead the judge? -No, look… | -你是想欺骗法官吗 -不是 |
[36:54] | I did my best, sir, at this time. | 那次作证时 我尽力了 |
[36:57] | I did not know what I now know about this. | 有很多事当时我并不知道 |
[37:00] | A lot of other things were going on in my life. | 在我的生活里发生了很多其他的事 |
[37:03] | Did I want this come out? No. | 我希望事情会变成这样吗 不 |
[37:05] | Was I embarrassed about it? Yes. | 这事让我丢脸吗 是 |
[37:08] | Did I ask her to lie about it? No. | 这事我叫她撒谎了吗 没有 |
[37:12] | I say to the grand jury, put yourself in my position. | 请陪审团的各位设身处地地想一想 |
[37:15] | I am doing my best to cooperat. | 我一直在尽力配合 |
[37:18] | And protect myself, my family and my office. | 在保护自己 家人 还有政府机构 |
[37:22] | I am trying to tell the truth | 对于我和莱温斯基小姐的事 |
[37:25] | about what happened between Ms. Lewinsky and me. | 我也是在尽力说出实情 |
[37:29] | But this does not change the fact that… | 但有个事实改变不了 |
[37:31] | …the real reason that the Jones lawyers zeroed in on me… | 琼斯的律师之所以会盯上我 |
[37:35] | …in the first place was because this was… | 其真正的原因是 |
[37:37] | …a bogus lawsuit funded by my political enemies. | 我的政敌在背后资助这场荒谬的诉讼 |
[37:45] | just a moment, Mr. President. | 请稍等 总统先生 |
[37:52] | This is going nowhere. | 这样不行 |
[37:53] | He’s talking to the jurors. | 他在给陪审团演讲了 |
[37:55] | I say we just move on to their questions. | 还是问那些问题吧 |
[37:57] | No, I have some questions. | 不 我有问题要问他 |
[38:10] | Mr. President, in your statement earlier, | 总统先生 你在刚才的声明里说 |
[38:13] | you said that you engaged in | 你和莱温斯基小姐之间 |
[38:15] | “Intimate contact” with Ms. Lewinsky. | 存在着“亲密接触”行为 |
[38:18] | What exactly do you mean by that? | 你这么说的含义是什么 |
[38:21] | I did things that were inappropriate, | 我做了不正当的事 |
[38:24] | but they did not include any activity… | 但依照他们给我的定义 |
[38:26] | …that was within the definition of “sexual relations” I was given. | 我做的这些事均不属于“性关系” |
[38:30] | Directly touching the listed body parts | 他们的定义是 直接接触所列身体部位 |
[38:33] | with “an intent to arouse or gratify.” | 并“旨在激发兴奋或满足感” |
[38:36] | Is kissing within that definition? | 亲吻包含在那个定义内吗 |
[38:38] | As I understood it, no. | 我的理解是 不包含 |
[38:41] | Is touching a person’s breast within that definition? | 抚摸某人的乳房包含在那个定义内吗 |
[38:45] | If it was direct and not through clothing, | 如果是没穿衣服的直接抚摸 |
[38:49] | then, yes, I think that could constitute contact. | 那我想应该是在定义范围内 |
[38:53] | Is having oral sex performed on you within that definition? | 替你实施口交行为包含在那个定义内吗 |
[38:58] | -No. -Why not? | -不包含 -为什么 |
[39:01] | Because there was no intent on my end to arouse. | 因为我没有想让对方兴奋的意图 |
[39:08] | Did Monica Lewinsky perform oral sex on you? | 莫妮卡·莱温斯基替你实施口交了吗 |
[39:11] | And I believe the people of the grand jury deserve… | 我相信 当着大陪审团的面 |
[39:15] | …a direct answer to this– did she, yes or no? | 你应该直接回答这个问题 有还是没有 |
[39:19] | I am not going to answer that question. | 这个问题我不会回答 |
[39:23] | I’m going to refer to my initial statement. | 我在刚才的声明里已经说过这个了 |
[39:31] | We’re fucked. | 我们搞砸了 |
[39:35] | We’re at time. | 时间到了 |
[39:37] | I’d like a few more moments with the witness, please, if I may? | 能否再给我几分钟的提问时间 好吗 |
[39:40] | The president has important matters to attend to. | 总统还有重要的事要处理 |
[39:42] | -It’ll only take a minute… -We’ve agreed on four hours. | -就几分钟而已 -说好四小时 |
[39:45] | It’s been four hours. | 那就四小时 |
[39:51] | Have a good one, Ken. | 再见 肯 |
[40:04] | If he’s gonna confess to the entire nation, he has to say sorry. | 如果要向全国人民坦白 他必须得道歉 |
[40:07] | No way, no apology. | 不行 不用道歉 |
[40:09] | It’ll make him look sincere. | 道歉才显诚恳 |
[40:10] | It’ll make him look weak. | 那会显得很软弱 |
[40:12] | He needs to take responsibility, Sid. | 他得承担责任 锡德 |
[40:14] | Have you forgotten Iran-Contra? | 你忘了伊朗门事件了吗 |
[40:16] | Ronald Reagan apologized! | 那事里根道歉了 |
[40:18] | Reagan said, “Mistakes were made.” He didn’t say he made them. | 里根只是说“犯了错误” 但没说是他犯的 |
[40:22] | Okay, so what if we don’t use the word “Sorry”? | 如果不道歉 那该怎么说 |
[40:24] | What about… | 这样行不… |
[40:26] | “I have fallen short of what you should expect from a president”? | “作为总统 我辜负了大家的期望” |
[40:31] | How about if we just say, | 如果我们这样说呢 |
[40:33] | Ken Starr’s investigation is a bunch of horseshit? | 斯塔尔的调查完全是谎话连篇 |
[40:36] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, sir. | 我觉得这么说不好 |
[40:41] | What do you think, Hillary? | 你怎么想 希拉里 |
[40:46] | It’s your speech. Say whatever you want. | 你的演讲 你想怎么说都行 |
[40:50] | You are the president. | 你是总统 |
[40:52] | I guess. | 对吧 |
[40:56] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[40:59] | This afternoon I testified before | 今天下午 |
[41:00] | the Office of Independent Counsel and the grand jury. | 我在独检办和大陪审团面前作证 |
[41:04] | I answered their questions truthfully. | 我诚实地回答了他们的问题 |
[41:08] | Including questions about my private life. | 包括涉及个人隐私的问题 |
[41:11] | Questions no American citizen would ever want to answer. | 这些问题没有哪个美国公民会愿意回答 |
[41:16] | Still… | 但是 |
[41:17] | I must take complete responsibility | 不管是对公还是对私 |
[41:20] | for all my actions, both public and private. | 我必须对自己的这些行为完全负责 |
[41:25] | Indeed… | 的确 |
[41:27] | I did have a relationship with Ms. Lewinsky | 我和莱温斯基小姐之间 |
[41:29] | that was not appropriate. | 是存在着不正当的关系 |
[41:32] | In fact, it was wrong. | 这是个错误 |
[41:35] | But I told the grand jury today and I say to you now | 但今天我对陪审团说了 现在也想对你们说 |
[41:39] | that at no time did I ask anyone to take any unlawful action. | 我从没要求过任何人去实施违法行为 |
[41:46] | I know that my public comments and my silence | 我知道 自己在这件事上的公开表态或沉默 |
[41:50] | about this matter gave a false impression. | 给大家造成了一个假象 |
[41:53] | I misled people. Including even my wife. | 我欺瞒了民众 包括我妻子在内 |
[41:58] | I deeply regret that. | 我对此深感抱歉 |
[42:01] | Now this matter is between the two people I love most. | 这件事伤害了我最爱的两个人 |
[42:05] | My wife and our daughter. | 我妻子和我们的女儿 |
[42:08] | And our God. | 还有我们的上帝 |
[42:10] | I must put it right. | 我要弥补这一过错 |
[42:12] | And I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so. | 并愿意为此采取一切措施 |
[42:17] | Nothing is more important to me personally. | 对我来说 没有比这更为重要的事了 |
[42:21] | But it is private. | 但这是一件个人私事 |
[42:24] | It’s nobody’s business but ours. | 除了我们 它和大家都无关 |
[42:28] | Even presidents… | 就算是总统… |
[42:30] | …have private lives. | …也有自己的私生活 |
[43:14] | Come on, boy. | 下去 孩子 |
[43:31] | It’s nice to be here. | 来这里真好 |
[43:40] | I need some fresh air. I’m gonna take a walk around the island. | 我要去岛上散散步 透透气 |
[43:43] | That’s not advisable, Mrs. Clinton. | 最好别去 克林顿夫人 |
[43:46] | -Why not? -It’s not safe. | -为什么 -这不安全 |
[43:48] | We surveyed the island– press is everywhere. | 我们看过了 到处是记者 |
[43:51] | We could assemble a team to accompany you, | 最好别去 |
[43:52] | but we recommend you stay on the property. | 否则要派很多人陪着你 |
[43:54] | Can you make sure that the president’s belongings… | 那就把总统的东西… |
[43:56] | …are put in the guesthouse? | …全放到宾馆里去 |
[44:01] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[44:03] | the Tomahawks are spinning in their launch tubes, ready to fly. | 战斧导弹已就位 要发射吗 |
[44:06] | Let’s hit this chemical plant he owns in Sudan. | 先轰炸他在苏丹的工厂 |
[44:10] | Yes, sir, and Zawhar Kili, the camp? | 遵命 那么扎瓦基里营地呢 |
[44:14] | You believe bin Laden is there? | 你确信拉登会在那里吗 |
[44:16] | CIA has the highest confidence. | 中情局对此很有把握 |
[44:20] | Okay. | 那好 |
[44:22] | Then do it. | 那就发射 |
[44:33] | Hill, you almost ready? | 希拉里 你好了吗 |
[44:45] | You know, we don’t have to go tonight. | 我们今晚也不是非去不可 |
[44:49] | Vernon and Ann will understand. | 弗农和安会理解的 |
[44:52] | I honor my commitments, Bill. | 我这人说话算数 比尔 |
[45:07] | Ah, the birthday boy. | 寿星佬来了 |
[45:09] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[45:11] | Hey! Hey, how old are you now? 21? | 喂 你今年是几岁 21吗 |
[45:13] | I’m an old dog, Vernon. 52. | 我老了 弗农 52岁了 |
[45:17] | Ann. | 安 |
[45:19] | It’s been too long. Thanks for having us. | 好久不见 谢谢招待 |
[45:21] | Well, it wouldn’t be a summer on the Vineyard | 不给比尔过生日… |
[45:23] | without our birthday celebration for Bill. | …就不会来葡萄园岛度假 |
[45:25] | -Yeah. -It’s so good to see you two together. | -对 -很高兴看到你俩在一起 |
[45:29] | Who wants a drink? | 谁要喝酒 |
[45:30] | I have a California red you’ll go crazy for, Hillary. | 我有一瓶希拉里很爱喝的加州红酒 |
[45:34] | It’s delicious. | 非常好喝 |
[45:50] | Are you okay, Hillary? | 你没事吧 希拉里 |
[45:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[45:54] | You and Bill must be just… | 你和比尔肯定… |
[45:56] | You know, ev-everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[45:59] | Really, uh… | 真的 |
[46:02] | we’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[46:05] | Good. | 好 |
[46:09] | The fall is going to be busy, we are headed to Northern Ireland | 今年秋天会很忙 我们要去北爱尔兰 |
[46:13] | to help with the peace negotiations. | 促进和平会谈 |
[46:18] | Wait, that is beautiful. That wasn’t here last time. | 这画很美 上次我来时还没有它 |
[46:24] | -It’s been hell. -I can’t even imagine. | -情况很糟 -我都不敢想象 |
[46:27] | She won’t speak to me. Barely even look at me. | 她都不和我说话 连看都不愿看我 |
[46:31] | I don’t think she’s ever gonna forgive me. | 我觉得她不会原谅我 |
[46:34] | No one on the Hill will take my calls. | 国会那边也不接我的电话 |
[46:37] | You know, I tried Feinstein, Lieberman. | 范斯坦 利伯曼都不接 |
[46:39] | Couldn’t even get that progressive nut… | 连那个改革派疯子库西尼奇… |
[46:42] | …Kucinich to pick up the phone. | …也不接我的电话 |
[46:44] | They’re mad at you for lying. | 他们对你的撒谎都很生气 |
[46:46] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[46:48] | It’s a tantrum– it’ll pass. | 都在气头上 会过去的 |
[46:50] | Yeah, but it’s up to them if this goes to impeachment. | 但要是进入弹劾程序 就得看他们了 |
[46:53] | Don’t even entertain the thought. They will fall in line. | 可别那么想 他们都会支持你的 |
[46:57] | I’m a fool. | 我是个傻瓜 |
[46:59] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[47:04] | And I’m so sorry I got you mixed up in it. | 我很抱歉让你也受到了牵连 |
[47:07] | It’s all right, these things happen. | 没关系 难免的事 |
[47:13] | You think you could help me with Hillary? | 你能帮我劝劝希拉里吗? |
[47:15] | No, no, a good word from you will go a long way. | 别拒绝 你的话会比较管用 |
[47:19] | Bill, you and I both know I am not the best person for that job. | 比尔 你我都知道我最不擅长做这种事 |
[47:41] | This corn is delicious. | 这个玉米真好吃 |
[47:44] | They grow it right here on the property. | 它们都是这里种的 |
[47:54] | When does, Chelsea head back to school? | 切尔茜什么时候回学校去? |
[47:58] | September. | 九月 |
[47:59] | Is she having fun at Stanford? | 她觉得斯坦福好玩吗? |
[48:02] | You know Chelsea– she’s such a diligent student. | 你们了解她 她是个用功的学生 |
[48:05] | Fun is not a priority. | 好不好玩并不重要 |
[48:07] | Oh, she gets that from her mother. | 这点是她母亲遗传给她的 |
[48:12] | No… | 不… |
[48:13] | what I meant was, you know, Hillary’s such a high achiever. | 我的意思是 希拉里是个成功人士 |
[48:17] | You know, she knows what she wants. | 她目标明确 |
[48:19] | Not afraid to go after it. | 勇于追求 |
[48:21] | That’s certainly true. | 说得没错 |
[48:22] | You know, after we won in ’92, | 92年赢得大选后 |
[48:25] | Hillary and I did like a kind of victory lap from state to state. | 希拉里和我踏上了一段走遍各州的凯旋之旅 |
[48:30] | You know, and we were driving through her hometown in Park Ridge, | 在我们开车路过她老家帕克里奇时 |
[48:34] | and the limo runs out of gas. | 我们的车没油了 |
[48:37] | So, you know, we pull into this little station, | 于是 我们来到了一个小加油站 |
[48:40] | and, uh, this guy notices Hill. | 这时 有个男人认出了希拉里 |
[48:43] | And he says, “Hey, Hillary, remember me? We used to date.” | 他说 “希拉里 还记得我吗 我们恋爱过” |
[48:49] | And, uh, as we pull away, you know, I turn to her all proud, | 我们上路时 我骄傲地转向她 |
[48:53] | and I said, | 对她说 |
[48:55] | “I bet you’re glad you married the president and not that guy.” | “你一定很庆幸自己嫁的是总统而不是他” |
[49:00] | And you know what she said? | 你们知道她怎么说? |
[49:04] | Tell him, honey. | 你来说 亲爱的 |
[49:07] | If I had married that guy, he would be president. | 如果我嫁的是他 那么他也会成为总统 |
[49:16] | You remember that trip? | 你还记得那趟旅行? |
[49:19] | I remember. | 记得 |
[49:41] | ♪Happy birthday to you♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[49:46] | ♪Happy birthday to you♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[49:51] | ♪Happy birthday♪ | 生日快乐 |
[49:54] | -♪Dear Bill♪ -♪Mr. President♪ | -亲爱的比尔 -总统先生 |
[49:57] | ♪Happy birthday to you.♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[50:04] | Ha-ha! Hear, hear! | 好 好 |
[50:11] | Hillary, please. | 希拉里 求你了 |
[50:13] | Just leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[50:15] | Hillary, come on. | 希拉里 别这样 |
[50:16] | No, just, just get away from me. | 别跟着我 |
[50:19] | Just-just fucking talk to me. | 你就和我说说话吧 |
[50:22] | You want me to talk to you? | 要我和你说话? |
[50:24] | Really, you want to know how I’m feeling? | 真的想知道我的感受? |
[50:28] | You selfish, piece of shit, how do you think I’m feeling? | 你个自私的混账 你说我是什么感受? |
[50:31] | I am devastated! | 我痛不欲生 |
[50:34] | I am mortified! I am appalled! | 我屈辱 我憎恶 |
[50:37] | That’s how I’m feeling. | 这就是我的感受 |
[50:42] | It was a meaningless distraction. | 那不是件认真的事 |
[50:44] | You know, I tried to end it. But she wouldn’t leave me alone. | 我早就想结束了 但她不愿意 |
[50:48] | Oh, you let an obsessive, crazy person into your life, | 你让一个痴迷的疯子闯入你的生活 |
[50:50] | and then she wouldn’t leave you alone. Imagine that. | 还指望她能放过你 你想得美 |
[50:54] | Look, I’m begging you, please forgive me. | 我求你原谅我 |
[50:57] | It was a reckless, stupid mistake. | 这是个愚蠢的冲动和错误 |
[50:59] | You know, I-I’m a weak person. | 你也知道 我是个软弱的人 |
[51:01] | -It goes back a long way… -Please, please. | -很久以前你就… -别说了 |
[51:04] | If I hear that story one more time, I’m gonna be sick. | 别再让我听到那个故事 我会吐的 |
[51:06] | Poor little Bill and the stern grandmother | 可怜的小比尔和严厉的外婆 |
[51:10] | and the alcoholic stepfather and your tragic fucking life! | 还有酒鬼继父和你悲哀的人生 |
[51:13] | You know what you are, Bill, you are… chaos. | 你知道你是什么吗? 你就是…混乱 |
[51:17] | You are mayhem. | 你就是狼藉 |
[51:19] | It’s like everywhere you go, everything you do, | 只要是你去过的地方 做过的事 |
[51:21] | it just disorients people long enough for you to have your way. | 人人都会被你搞得杂乱无章 |
[51:25] | You know, for the longest time, I was stupid enough | 而我却愚蠢了那么多年 |
[51:27] | to think that I could control this chaos | 我自以为能遏制住你的混乱 |
[51:30] | ’cause we were a team. | 因为我们是一个团队 |
[51:32] | It was you and me against the world. | 是我和你在与世界抗争 |
[51:34] | We had causes we believed in. | 我们有信仰的理想 |
[51:37] | We had a mission, we had a purpose. | 我们有使命 有追求 |
[51:40] | And there was nothing we couldn’t do. | 没有我们做不到的事 |
[51:42] | We weren’t like anybody else. | 我们和其他人不一样 |
[51:44] | Because we were gonna do it together. | 因为我们会共同奋斗 |
[51:48] | And I was… | 但我却… |
[51:49] | I was wrong! I was so wrong! | 我完全错了 错得一塌糊涂 |
[51:53] | You lit our life on fire. | 你在烧毁我们的生活 |
[51:57] | You exposed us to this narcissistic loony tune, | 你招引来了那个自恋变态的八婆 |
[52:01] | to this psychopath Linda Tripp, | 那个疯婆娘琳达·特里普 |
[52:04] | you exposed us to Ken Starr. | 你招引来了斯塔尔 |
[52:06] | Everything that we’ve worked for! | 我们为之奋斗的一切 |
[52:09] | For what? For sex? | 是为了什么 为了性爱 |
[52:11] | No, it wasn’t… We-we didn’t even… | 不是的 我们都没… |
[52:13] | No, please, please. Just because you didn’t always finish, | 你闭嘴 别拿高潮不多来做挡箭牌 |
[52:16] | doesn’t mean that you didn’t start. | 这并不意味着你不想搞 |
[52:21] | This is an arrangement, | 这是老天的安排 |
[52:23] | Bill. That is all this is, do you understand that? | 比尔 就是这么回事 你懂吗 |
[52:25] | -No, it’s not true. -No, look, Bill, | -不是的 – 听着 比尔 |
[52:27] | I threw my body in front of yours to protect you. | 为了保护你 我奋不顾身 |
[52:30] | I humiliated myself for your benefit. | 为了你的利益 我让自己蒙受羞辱 |
[52:33] | Only to find out that you have done whatever the fuck you wanted. | 到头来却发现你只顾着自己乱搞 |
[52:37] | Look… | 我… |
[52:38] | I’ll do anything to make this up to you. | 我会竭尽全力地弥补你 |
[52:40] | Whatever you want– just please don’t leave me. | 你要怎样都行 但别离开我 |
[52:42] | You’re the only woman I’ve ever loved– I need you. | 你是我唯一爱着的女人 我需要你 |
[52:45] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[52:47] | But do you really think I can leave you? | 你真的以为我能离开你吗 |
[52:49] | Are you really that naive? | 你真的那么天真吗 |
[52:51] | I can’t leave you. I don’t have a choice. | 我没法离开你 我别无选择 |
[52:54] | If I leave, I’m the woman who left President Clinton. | 我要是离开 就是抛弃总统的女人 |
[52:57] | If I stay, I’m the woman who stayed. | 要是留下 则是个迁就的女人 |
[52:59] | I lose either way. | 我怎么选都是输 |
[53:01] | ‘Cause I didn’t invest in me. I invested in us. | 因为我没给自己留后路 我一心只顾我们 |
[53:05] | And now you’ve made– | 但你却… |
[53:07] | you’ve made me look stupid, and I… I hate you for that! | 让我成了众人眼里的蠢女人 我恨透你了 |
[53:37] | Sir? | 先生 |
[53:38] | I was told to relay a message. | 他们要我传个话给你 |
[53:42] | Operation complete. | 打击任务已完成 |
[53:43] | There’ll be more intel tomorrow about the success of the endeavor. | 具体成果要明天早上向你汇报 |
[53:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:09] | Come here, come on. | 过来 |
[54:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[54:14] | Come on. | 来 |
[54:20] | Come on, come here. | 来 过来 |
[54:22] | Sandy Berger’s waiting outside, Mr. President. | 桑迪·伯杰在外面等你 总统先生 |
[54:25] | Your bags have been loaded into the car. | 你的行李已在车上了 |
[55:03] | -What have you heard? -They’ve been to the camp. | -怎么样 -他们去过营地了 |
[55:05] | -They’ve checked all the bodies. -And? | -查看了所有尸体 -结果呢 |
[55:07] | No bin Laden. | 没发现本·拉登 |
[55:39] | ♪ Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman ♪ | ♪ 有时候做女人很难 ♪ |
[55:48] | ♪ Giving all your love to just one man ♪ | ♪ 全部的爱只能给一个男人 ♪ |
[55:57] | ♪ And if you love him ♪ | ♪ 如果你爱他 ♪ |
[56:02] | ♪ Oh, be proud of him ♪ | ♪ 就要为他骄傲 ♪ |
[56:06] | ♪ ‘Cause, after all, he’s just a man ♪ | ♪ 因为 归根结底 他只是个男人而已 ♪ |
[56:15] | ♪ Stand by your man ♪ | ♪ 做个贤内助 ♪ |
[56:20] | ♪ Give him two arms to cling to ♪ | ♪ 向他伸出他所需要的双臂 ♪ |
[56:24] | ♪ And something warm to come to ♪ | ♪ 给他送去他所需要的温暖 ♪ |
[56:29] | ♪ When nights are cold and lonely ♪ | ♪ 在寒冷孤独的夜晚里 ♪ |
[56:33] | ♪ Stand by your man ♪ | ♪ 做个贤内助 ♪ |
[56:38] | ♪ And show the world you love him ♪ | ♪ 把你对他的爱告诉全世界 ♪ |
[56:42] | ♪ Keep giving all the love ♪ | ♪ 源源不断地奉献你全部的爱 ♪ |
[56:46] | ♪ You can ♪ | ♪ 你做得到 ♪ |
[56:52] | ♪ Stand by your man. ♪ | ♪ 你是贤内助 ♪ |