Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] “Tonight, I propose the first-ever… “今晚 我要首次提议
[00:10] …national effort to reduce class size in the early grades.” 在全国范围内减少低年级班级人数
[00:15] Thank you.” 谢谢大家”
[00:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:21] We all set? 准备好了吗
[00:22] Would you like to go over the list of women one more time? 这些女人的清单你要再看一遍吗
[00:26] You’re a great lawyer, Bob. 你是个出色的律师 鲍勃
[00:30] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[00:32] – I’m ready. – Okay. -我们出发 -好
[01:13] Now, remember what we talked about. 你要记住我说过的话
[01:15] I can’t go in there with you, but I will be right outside. 我不能陪你进去了 但我就在外面
[01:20] Paula? 葆拉
[01:22] They’re ready for us. 他们在等着呢
[01:25] To think that a little woman like you 想象一下你这么个小女人
[01:28] can sit across from the president of the United States… 也可以坐在美国总统的对面
[01:33] …look him in the eye and get justice. 看着他的双眼 要回你的公道
[02:22] Your Honor, 法官大人
[02:24] thanks for coming all the way from Arkansas. 感谢你从阿肯色专程赶来
[02:27] -Did you have a good flight? -I did. Thank you, Mr. President. -飞行不累吧 -不累 谢谢 总统先生
[02:30] I appreciate you all making yourselves available on the weekend. 非常感谢你们 周末都能过来
[02:48] William Jefferson Clinton, 威廉·克林顿
[02:49] do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, 你能否向上帝发誓…
[02:52] …the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? …你所讲的一切均为事实
[02:54] I do. 我发誓
[02:56] – Mr. Fisher, floor is yours. – Thank you, Your Honor. -费希尔先生 开始吧 -谢谢 法官大人
[03:00] -Good morning, Mr. President. -Good morning. -早上好 总统先生 -早上好
[03:03] My name is Jim Fisher, sir, and I’m an attorney from Dallas, Texas, 我是得州达拉斯的律师吉姆·费希尔
[03:05] and I represent the plaintiff, Paula Jones, in this case. 在本案中我代表原告葆拉·琼斯
[03:08] Do you understand that your testimony today is subject to… 今天的虚假证词会被视为伪证
[03:11] – …the penalty of perjury? – I do. -你知道吗 -我知道
[03:13] Good. Then I would like to start by defining a term. 好 首先我要确定一下某个词语的定义
[03:17] And that term is “Sexual relations.” 这个词语就是“性关系”
[03:25] The definition was taken from the Violence Against Women Act. 其定义摘自《反暴力侵害妇女法》
[03:28] The president might remember… 你可能没忘…
[03:29] …that he signed it into law this past year. …这是你去年签署的法律
[03:31] I thought it looked familiar. 难怪那么眼熟
[03:32] So you understand the definition, Mr. President? 所以你很清楚这个定义
[03:35] Yes, I do. 是的
[03:38] Now, you are aware, are you not, of the allegations… 在本案中 葆拉·琼斯对你的指控
[03:41] …made against you by Paula Jones in this lawsuit? 你是否都已清楚
[03:43] Yes, sir. I’m aware. 是的 先生 我清楚
[03:46] Mr. President, 总统先生
[03:47] did you ever make any sexual advances towards Paula Jones? 你是否向琼斯提出过性要求
[03:49] No, I did not. 我没有
[03:51] – Did you ever expose yourself to Paula Jones? – No, I did not. -你是否在琼斯面前暴露过自己 -没有
[03:55] -Did you ever ask Paula Jones to kiss your penis? -No, I did not. -你有没有要求琼斯吻你的阴茎 -没有
[03:59] So you deny her testimony that, in the Excelsior Hotel, 她说你在担任阿肯色州长时
[04:01] while you were governor of Arkansas, you asked her 曾在怡东酒店要求她为你口交
[04:03] to perform oral sex on you. 你对此是否予以否认
[04:05] I emphatically deny it. It did not happen. 我完全否认 绝无此事
[04:10] Mr. President, you realize… 总统先生
[04:11] …seated to my right, two chairs down, is Mrs. Paula Jones. 我右边第二张椅子上坐着的就是琼斯夫人
[04:15] – Do you remember meeting Miss Jones? – No. -你是否记得你们曾见过面 -没见过
[04:19] Have you ever met Paula Jones? 你从未见过琼斯吗
[04:20] I’ve said this many times. 我说过很多遍了
[04:23] I have never met Paula Jones. 我从未见过葆拉·琼斯
[04:26] I’m sorry. Excuse me. 对不起 请原谅
[04:37] That chickenshit! He lied! He’s lyin’! 他信口雌黄 他一直在撒谎
[04:41] Okay. 别急
[04:44] Okay. 别急
[04:52] – Are you familiar with a woman named Kathleen Willey? -I am. -你认识凯瑟琳·威利吗 -认识
[04:56] So you’re aware that Mrs. Willey has testified that… 你是否知道 威利夫人作证说
[04:58] …you sexually harassed her while she was working… 她在白宫做志愿者时
[05:00] …as a volunteer in the White House? 你曾性骚扰过她
[05:01] I’m aware of that. 这我知道
[05:02] Did you place Mrs. Willey’s hand 在办公室过道里
[05:04] on your penis and kiss her on the lips 你让威利摸你的下体
[05:06] in the private hallway off the Oval Office? 并吻她的嘴 对吗
[05:07] Mr. Fisher, 费希尔先生
[05:08] in my lifetime, I have never sexually harassed a woman. 我一生中从未性骚扰过任何一位妇女
[05:15] Mr. President, do you know a woman named Monica Lewinsky? 总统先生 你是否认识莫妮卡·莱温斯基
[05:20] I do. 认识
[05:21] How did you come to know her? 怎么认识她的
[05:22] She worked at the White House for a while, 她曾在白宫工作过
[05:25] first as an intern and then in the Legislative Affairs Office. 起先是个实习生 后来在立法事务部工作
[05:30] At any time, 在椭圆形办公室里
[05:31] were you and Monica Lewinsky together alone in the Oval Office? 你和莱温斯基有没有单独在一起过
[05:35] Your Honor. Excuse me, Mr. President. 法官大人 对不起 总统
[05:37] I’m gonna object to the innuendo. 我反对这样的影射
[05:39] Counsel is fully aware that Ms. Lewinsky has an affidavit, 对方很清楚 莱温斯基小姐已有书面证词
[05:43] which they are in possession of, 上面说
[05:44] …saying that there is absolutely no sex of any kind… 她和总统之间不存在任何形式的性关系
[05:48] …in any manner, shape or form with the president. 这份证词对方手里也有
[05:51] Overruled. The witness must answer the question. 反对无效 证人必须回答该问题
[05:54] Mr. President, were you 总统先生
[05:55] and Monica Lewinsky ever alone together in the Oval Office? 你和莱温斯基在总统办公室里单独待过
[05:59] I don’t recall. 这我记不清了
[06:00] But, when she worked in the Legislative Affairs Office, 但她在立法事务部工作时
[06:05] they always had somebody there on the weekends. 他们周末经常会派人来我这里
[06:08] Uh, typically, I-I worked some on the weekends. 因为有些周末我是要工作的
[06:11] Sometimes they-they’d bring me things on the weekends. 他们有时在周末会派人送文件过来
[06:14] It seems to me that she-she brought things to me 她好像来给我送过文件
[06:16] once or twice on the weekends. 周末会过来一两趟
[06:19] And in that case, you know, whatever time she would be in there, 在那种情况下 她就会来到我的办公室
[06:22] drop it off, exchange a few words and go. 放下文件 寒暄几句就走了
[06:25] Have you ever given any gifts to Monica Lewinsky? 你给莱温斯基送过礼物吗
[06:28] I don’t recall. You know what they were? 我记不得了 什么礼物
[06:30] A hatpin. 一枚帽针
[06:33] I don’t… I don’t remember. 我 不记得了
[06:35] A book by Walt Whitman. 一本沃尔特·惠特曼的书
[06:38] You know, that… 要知道…
[06:40] I give people a lot of gifts. 我经常送礼物给别人
[06:43] You know? And, uh… And-and, you know, when people are around, 在白宫时 我经常会送礼物
[06:46] I-I give a lot of things I have at the White House away. 送给那些来来往往的人
[06:49] So, you know, I could have given her a gift. 因此 也有可能我是送过她东西
[06:52] I just don’t remember a specific gift. 但我记不清是什么了
[06:54] Has Monica Lewinsky ever given you any gifts? 莱温斯基送你礼物了吗
[06:56] Once or twice. Uh… I think she’s given me a-a book or two. 好像送过我一两次 应该是一两本书吧
[07:01] Has she ever given you a tie? 她送过你领带吗
[07:03] I get given a lot of ties. 送我领带的人很多
[07:08] I believe she has given me a tie, yes. 我记得她是送过我一根领带
[07:12] Mr. President, it’s my understanding that Monica Lewinsky 总统先生 我的理解是:
[07:13] has made statements to people, and I’d like for you to… 莱温斯基已经作出声明 我想让你…
[07:16] Objection to the form of the question. Counsel shouldn’t testify. 我反对 律师不应该用作证的口吻来提问
[07:21] I will sustain the objection. 反对有效
[07:26] Did you have an extramarital sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky? 你和莱温斯基是否有婚外性关系
[07:29] No. 没有
[07:30] If she told someone that she had 如果她告诉别人
[07:32] a sexual affair with you beginning in… 从1995年11月开始
[07:34] November of 1995, would that be a lie? 她和你就有了性关系 这是真话吗
[07:37] It’s certainly not the truth. It would not be the truth. 当然不是真话 这不可能是真话
[07:41] I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. 我和莱温斯基从未有过性关系
[07:44] I’ve never had an affair with her. 我俩没有婚外情
[07:47] Just so the record is clear, 你要听清楚
[07:50] at any time, have you and Monica Lewinsky been alone 在白宫的任何房间里以及任何时候
[07:53] together in any room of the White House? 你和莱温斯基是否单独相处过
[07:56] Mr. Fisher, let me… Is-is there something… 费希尔先生 是不是有什么…
[08:00] You asked that with such conviction. 这事你问得那么肯定
[08:02] I answered with such conviction. 我答得也很肯定
[08:04] Is there something you want to ask me about this? 你还有什么可问的
[08:07] ‘Cause I don’t… I don’t even know… 我有点不太明白…
[08:08] …what you’re talking about, I don’t think. …你在说什么
[08:12] Sir, I think this will come to light shortly, 先生 这事很快会曝光
[08:15] and you’ll understand. 你会明白的
[08:22] You were great, Mr. President. 你很棒 总统先生
[08:24] After today, I bet Judge Wright throws the whole thing out. 我敢打赌 此案很快就会不予受理
[09:26] So, how are you ladies holding up? 两位女士还好吗?
[09:28] Monica was certain that the FBI… 莫妮卡很肯定
[09:30] …was going to break downthe door at any second and arrest her. 联邦调查局随时都会破门来抓她
[09:33] Listen, dear, that’s not gonna happen. 亲爱的 不会这样的
[09:35] What would happen is they might call me… 有可能会这样 他们打电话给我
[09:38] …and I could arrange it so that you could turn yourself in. 我和他们谈好 然后你去自首
[09:40] Would I really go to prison for 28 years? 他们真的会判我28年吗
[09:43] Listen, I’ve never heard of anybody facing charges 在性骚扰案里作伪证
[09:45] on a false affidavit in a sexual harassment suit. 我从未听说过有人为此被起诉
[09:48] – See? – But they are federal prosecutors. -是吧 -但他们是联邦检察官
[09:50] I mean, they can jail anybody for anything. 他们能找借口关押任何人
[09:52] And Ken Starr is a madman. 肯·斯塔尔是个疯子
[09:54] He’s been holding a Whitewater witness in solitary since ’96 白水事件里有个证人已被关了一年多
[09:57] all because she won’t tell him exactly what he wants to hear. 就因为她不肯说出他想听的事
[10:00] Susan McDougal. But she’s a criminal, right? 苏珊·麦克杜格尔 但她是罪犯
[10:02] No, she’s just a woman. You know, a friend of the Clintons. 不 她只是个女人
[10:04] Well, a friend of one of the Clintons in particular, 她和克林顿家的某一位是朋友
[10:06] if you understand what I’m saying. 你们都知道我指谁
[10:08] I can’t go to prison. I can’t. 我不想去坐牢
[10:10] Listen to me. You’re not gonna go to prison, okay? 你不会去坐牢的
[10:12] We have a meetings cheduled tomorrow with Starr and his goons. 明天我们要去和斯塔尔及其爪牙谈判
[10:15] I’m gonna get you your immunity in writing, and then that’s it. 我会替你拿到豁免保证书的
[10:18] You’re completely free and clear, okay? 这样你就彻底没事了 懂吗
[10:22] Okay. 我懂了
[10:23] Before we go and sign, I would really love to call Betty Currie. 在那之前 我很想给贝蒂打个电话
[10:27] Her and the president deserve to know… 应该告诉他们…
[10:29] Absolutely not. You cannot do that. Starr would pull the deal. 这不行 那样的话就谈不成了
[10:31] I thought maybe I could use the pay phone in the lobby 用大厅里的收费电话
[10:33] -so they wouldn’t know it was me. -Listen to me, -他们查不到… -听着
[10:34] you’re not calling anybody. No friends, no family, no one. 不能给任何人打电话 包括朋友和家人
[10:37] Why can’t I call my friends and family… 为什么…
[10:39] Anybody that you talk to is gonna get a subpoena. 接你电话的人都会收到传票
[10:42] You’ve got to cut them off for their own good. 你要为他们考虑
[10:44] Monica will do what they want. 莫妮卡会照他们说的去做的
[10:46] Anything you say. 她会听你的
[10:48] Listen, I’m going to fix this. You understand? This is what I do. 这事我会搞定的 懂吗 这是我的职责
[10:52] I thought you did medical malpractice. 但你是打医疗官司的
[10:54] It’s more or less the same thing. 它们都差不多
[10:55] We’re gonna get a good deal. They need you. 我们的协议会很不错 他们需要你
[10:58] And this is the sweet spot, now, 这是个很有利的优势
[11:00] before the press gets ahold of the story. 但要抢在媒体曝光之前
[11:02] – Press? – Yeah, the press. -媒体 -对
[11:05] When is that gonna happen? 什么时候会曝光
[11:08] Isikoff, this is gonna make the planet explode. 伊西科夫 这篇报道会震惊世界的
[11:12] How did you get this scoop? 你是怎么搞到手的
[11:14] Hey. Ann wants to see you in her office. 喂 安叫你去她办公室
[11:21] Pete’s proofing that latest draft, 皮特在印新校样
[11:22] so we’ll all be set to go to print tomorrow. 我们明天就能印刷了
[11:25] We’re holding on the Lewinsky story, Mike. 莱温斯基的报道先别发
[11:28] I’m sorry? I must have misheard you or I’m having a stroke? 你说什么 是我听错了还是我中风了
[11:37] We can’t print it now. New York thinks it’s too risky. 现在不能发 纽约总部认为风险太大
[11:40] What if Lewinsky’s not telling the truth? 就怕莫妮卡在说谎
[11:42] We know she’s telling the truth. 我们都知道她没撒谎
[11:44] -Yeah, that’s not good enough. -Of course it is. -但还不够 -已经够了
[11:45] You’re asking the most respected newsmagazine in America 我们是全美国最有信誉的新闻杂志社
[11:48] to say the president is having an affair 你想报道总统有婚外情
[11:50] and then lied about it under oath. 而且在宣誓后作伪证
[11:52] And your only real source is one girl’s voice on a tape, 但你的消息来源仅仅是那些录音带
[11:56] a girl we haven’t even actually spoken to. 我们都没和那位姑娘谈过
[11:58] We need more sourcing. 消息来源需补充
[12:00] And then we’ll go for it in our next issue. 然后下一期再发表
[12:03] This story is gonna break in 24 hours. 这件事24小时后就会曝光
[12:06] Call New York and tell them we can’t fucking wait. 打电话告诉纽约 我们不能等了
[12:09] If you could, for just once in your life, 我希望你能克制一下
[12:11] -refrain from acting like your… -We have our own Watergate. -别像个… -这事可不亚于水门事件
[12:15] We can break it, tomorrow. 明天完全能发表
[12:18] Sometimes it’s just not worth being first. 有时候抢头条不一定是好事
[12:41] I thought we cut those out for good, Mr. President. 我以为这些都已去掉了 总统先生
[12:47] Do you have a moment to talk? 和你谈一下好吗
[12:56] Please, sit down. 请坐
[12:59] How’s your mother’s health holding up? 你母亲的身体怎么样了
[13:03] Oh, she’s fine. 她还好
[13:04] It’s been a rough year, uh, but we’re optimistic. 今年虽然不太顺 但我们都很乐观
[13:08] Good. Your mom need anything, you tell me, all right? 那就好 你妈需要什么就告诉我 好吗
[13:12] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 先生
[13:15] Listen, Betty, um… 听着 贝蒂
[13:18] something came up during my deposition 我在作证时出现的一些情况
[13:20] that I wanted to talk to you about. 我想和你聊一聊
[13:23] The lawyers were asking some strange questions. 对方律师问了一些很奇怪的问题
[13:28] Questions about Monica. 都和莫妮卡有关
[13:31] I was hoping that you could, uh… 有几件事…
[13:34] refresh my memory on a few things. …我想让你帮我回忆一下
[13:37] I can try, certainly. 好的 没问题
[13:40] As far as you recall… 你想一下…
[13:44] you were always with me and Monica when she came to visit, right? 莫妮卡每次来见我时 你都在场 对吧
[13:50] That’s right. 对
[13:50] So Monica and I were never alone together. 所以我和莫妮卡并没单独在一起过
[13:55] -No, sir. -But she was… -对 先生 -但她…
[13:58] interested in me. 她对我有意思
[14:01] How do you mean? 什么意思
[14:02] Well, this is awkward. Um, I apologize. 这事很难启齿 请原谅我
[14:07] I mean sexually. 她对我有性欲
[14:09] You know, Monica came on to me and, uh… 莫妮卡曾向我示意
[14:13] …she wanted to sleep with me. Right? 她想和我睡觉 懂吗
[14:17] Yes, sir. 懂 先生
[14:19] But nothing happened. 但什么也没发生
[14:22] Because that would be wrong. 因为我不能那样做
[14:25] -That would be wrong. -Good. -不能 -对
[14:28] I’m glad we both have the same recollection. 很高兴我们的回忆是一致的
[14:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:41] -Betty? -Yes, Mr. President. -贝蒂 -请说 总统先生
[14:43] Would you mind checking in on Monica before you head out? 你出发前能否问候一下莫妮卡
[14:47] – I’d like to know how she’s doing. – I can do that for you. -我想了解她怎么样了 -我会替你问的
[15:03] Hello? 哪位
[15:04] Hi. Is Isikoff there? This is Matt Drudge. It’s urgent. 伊西科夫在吗 我是德鲁奇 我有急事
[15:09] I’ll see if he’s still awake. 我看看他是否还醒着
[15:12] It’s Drudge. 是德鲁奇
[15:20] He’s already gone to bed. 他睡着了
[15:22] Right. Well, if you could kindly relay, 那么请你转告他:
[15:23] I’m looking for a comment 《新闻周刊》不许他发表文章…
[15:26] on a piece I’m posting tomorrowo first thing. …揭露总统与实习生的私情
[15:28] It’s on Newsweek spiking his story 这件事我明天一早要曝光
[15:31] on the president’s affair with an intern. 我想听听他的意见
[15:33] – I’ll let him know. – Thank you much. -我会转告的 -多谢了
[15:37] It was the day the president hoped never would come. 这一天是总统极不愿意看到的
[15:40] To shield him from public embarrassment, 克林顿先生为了避开公众
[15:42] Mr. Clinton was driven the two blocks to his lawyer’s office 坐车前往两个街区外的律师办公室
[15:45] and then disappeared into an underground garage. 并消失在地下车库里
[15:48] Mr. Clinton’s accusser Paula Jones… 原告葆拉·琼斯则…
[15:52] …wading through the mob posing for pictures. …穿过那些摆出各种姿势的民众
[15:55] It’s Betty again. 又是贝蒂
[15:57] The face-to-face meeting took place in an… 双方的见面将在…
[16:06] What does she want? 她想干啥
[16:07] She clearly wants me to call her. I mean, it says “Emergency.” 显然是要我打电话 她说是“急事”
[16:10] Bill must know. 比尔肯定知道了
[16:12] Give it to me. 把它给我
[16:13] No, she’s just gonna keep paging me. 不 她会一直呼我的
[16:16] Monica. 莫妮卡
[16:30] You can’t let them know you’re scared. This is a negotiation. 你不能显得很害怕 这是谈判
[16:37] You must be Bill Ginsburg. 比尔·金斯伯格吧
[16:38] Yeah. Where can I put my client so we can talk shop? 对 我去谈判 麻烦你带她去休息
[16:41] I’ll take care of her. 交给我吧
[16:51] Go ahead, sweetheart. 去吧 亲爱的
[17:04] How long have you lived in D.C.? 你在华府有多久了
[17:08] Two years. 两年了
[17:09] Do you like it here? 喜欢这里吗
[17:12] No. 不喜欢
[17:13] You are out of your fucking minds! You asshole Nazis! 你他妈的是疯了 你这个混账纳粹分子
[17:21] Negotiations can get pretty heated sometimes. 谈判有时会很激烈
[17:26] You know, I went to your friend Linda Tripp’s house. 我曾去过你朋友琳达·特里普的家
[17:30] She makes really good cookies. 她做的饼干很好吃
[17:33] We’re leaving. Now. 我们走吧
[17:39] Did you get the deal? 谈成了吗
[17:40] They’re lunatics here. They’re the fucking Gestapo. 全是帮疯子 一帮盖世太保
[17:42] – Okay, but did I get immunity? – Not even close. -我被豁免了吗 -那还早
[17:46] In the first place, they threatened to investigate 他们先是威胁说
[17:47] -your entire family. -What? -要调查你全家 -什么
[17:49] And then they upped their price. 然后又抬高了价码
[17:51] They want to know every single thing that you know 他们要先知道你所了解的一切
[17:54] before they’re willing to even consider putting anything on paper. 然后再考虑是否写书面保证
[17:56] Would I have to make calls? 那要我打电话吗
[17:58] There are no calls. 不用打电话了
[18:00] There’s no nothing. 不用打了
[18:03] This just came on live. It’s called the Drudge Report. 有个“德鲁奇报道”刚刚曝光了此事
[18:06] If you attempt to call Clinton now, 克林顿会怀疑…
[18:07] he’s gonna suspect that you’re wired. …你的电话已被窃听
[18:10] You’re radioactive. 他们会回避你
[18:13] Come on. 快点
[18:15] 重磅报道: 23岁前白宫实习生和总统的性关系
[18:37] -Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[18:41] – Uh, seriously? – Where’s your brother? -你干啥 -你弟弟呢
[18:43] How should I know? 我怎么知道
[18:45] Ryan? I need to speak with you. 瑞安 我有话要和你们说
[18:53] Ryan. 瑞安
[18:54] Please, sit down. 请坐下
[18:59] We’re at the precipice of a change. 我们的生活即将发生变化
[19:02] Very soon, the country is going to discover 全美国很快就会知道…
[19:05] something about a friend of mine. …我某个朋友的事
[19:07] -Monica? -Yes. -莫妮卡 -对
[19:08] – What did she do? – It’s not important. -什么事 -这并不重要
[19:11] What matters is that you prepare yourselves. 重要的是你们要做好准备
[19:14] A lot of people are going to be saying a lot of things about me. 会有很多人对我说三道四
[19:16] Some may be nasty. 有些话可能会很难听
[19:20] But others are going to cheer me on. 但有些人会为我欢呼
[19:25] They may call me a hero. 可能会视我为英雄
[19:29] Do you know who John Dean is? 你们知道约翰·迪安吗
[19:34] he was, uh, President Nixon’s chief White House counsel. 他是尼克松总统的首席白宫法律顾问
[19:38] He was accused of turning on the president 大家都说他背叛了总统
[19:42] because he dared to stand up 因为只有他敢站出来
[19:44] to the crimes he witnessed day in and day out. 揭发那些他每天都要看到的罪行
[19:51] He risked everything to defend this country, 他为了保护这个国家甘冒一切风险
[19:53] and there were people who pilloried him for it. 有人却为此抨击他
[19:57] But he did the right thing. 但他做的事是对的
[20:01] I want you to know… 我要你们都知道
[20:04] I did the right thing. 我做的事也是对的
[20:37] 《华盛顿邮报》 克林顿据说怂恿实习生撒谎
[21:19] Hillary. 希拉里
[21:24] Hillary, wake up. 希拉里 醒醒
[21:26] What? What’s wrong? 怎么了
[21:28] Starr’s new gambit. 斯塔尔又出新花招了
[21:31] He’s expanding his investigation into the Paula Jones fiasco. 他把葆拉·琼斯的闹剧也划入了调查范围
[21:36] – What? I don’t understand. – Oh, it’s nuts. -什么 我没明白 -全是胡扯
[21:40] This time, he’s saying I had an affair with an intern 这一次 他说我和一位实习生有婚外情
[21:43] and then I asked her to commit perjury. 而且还叫她作伪证
[21:46] Oh, and on top of that, I had Vernon set her up with a job. 此外 我还让弗农给她安排工作
[21:50] I mean, th-this girl was subpoenaed by the Jones lawyers 是琼斯的律师要这位姑娘作证
[21:53] and filed an affidavit saying nothing happened. 而她的书面证词否定了这一切
[21:55] Starr has obviously gotten to her and… 很显然斯塔尔找到了她
[21:57] convinced her to change her story. 并让她改变了说法
[21:59] Who is she? 她是谁
[22:01] Her name is Monica Lewinsky. 她叫莫妮卡·莱温斯基
[22:04] – Do you know her? – Yeah, I know Monica. -你认识她 -我认识她
[22:07] She worked in the West Wing, and now she works in the Pentagon. 她曾在西厢工作过 现在在五角大楼
[22:14] Is there something you need to tell me? 还有什么事需要告诉我的
[22:17] No. 没有了
[22:20] – Did something happen? – No. -没事发生吗 -没发生
[22:25] Because if anything happened, you know it’s better that I w… 因为要是有事发生 你知道我就会…
[22:28] And I would tell you. You know I would. 有事我就会告诉你 这你知道
[22:31] But nothing happened. 但什么事也没有
[22:35] Look, I met her and a bunch of other interns during the shutdown. 我是在政府停摆时遇到那帮实习生的
[22:40] You know, she-she was a sweet kid. 她是个可爱的孩子
[22:44] You know, kind of goofy. 傻乎乎的
[22:46] You know, she-she came to see me once or twice for advice. 为了向我讨教 曾来见过我一两次
[22:51] Turns out she was kind of troubled. 但没想到她有点麻烦
[22:54] Nancy and Evelyn, they-they moved her… 发现她有点不对劲后
[22:56] …out of the West Wing as soon as they saw how she was behaving. 南希和伊夫琳把她调出了西厢
[22:59] I… I don’t think I was ever even alone with the girl. 我都没和这位姑娘单独在一起过
[23:05] You can ask Betty. She saw the whole thing. 你可以去问贝蒂 她都看见的
[23:15] Okay. 好
[23:18] -Did you tell the staff? -Not yet. -你告诉手下了吗 -还没
[23:20] I wanted to get your take on things first. 我要先告诉你
[23:22] Okay, well, you have to go down there right now. 你快去告诉他们
[23:24] This is going to explode. We-we have to act. 这事会轰动天下 我们得有对策
[23:27] You’re right. 说得对
[23:29] I’ll be down in a minute. 我马上就下去
[23:37] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:39] For what? 抱歉什么
[23:42] This whole mess. 弄得一团糟
[23:44] Go tell them. 去告诉他们吧
[23:59] Shocking allegations rocked the White House this morning. 今天早上的消息让白宫极为震惊
[24:02] CNN has confirmed that Kenneth Starr is… 有线新闻网已确认
[24:04] …investigating claims President Clinton had an affair… 斯塔尔目前正在调查…
[24:06] …with a former White House intern, Monica Lewinsky. …总统与白宫前实习生莱温斯基有染一事
[24:10] That’s… me. 那是我
[24:12] That’s… that’s my face. 那是我的脸
[24:15] Where did they even find that? 他们怎么弄到的
[24:16] It’s my horrible Pentagon ID photo. Oh, my God. 是国防部工作证上的照片
[24:18] I can’t look. I can’t. 天哪 我太难看了
[24:20] They can’t just plaster your face… 未经我们的允许
[24:22] …all over the news without our permission. 他们可不能播放你的照片
[24:24] I can’t be in here anymore. 我不能再看了
[24:27] …about the relationship she says or at least… …对于她和总统的关系
[24:29] …alleged to have with the president. 她撒了谎
[24:31] -Hello? -Marcia, can you hear me? -喂 -马西娅 听得见吗
[24:33] -Yes. -Listen, you need to stay inside, okay? -听得见 -你们要待在家里
[24:36] Monica’s got to stay inside the apartment. 让莫妮卡不要出来
[24:38] What? What are you saying? 你在说什么
[24:39] They’re hyenas. They got the whole place surrounded. 这群鬣狗把你家给围住了
[24:41] You need to shut the windows and close all the shutters 你要关上所有的窗 拉上窗帘
[24:43] and make sure you lock the doors. 门要锁好
[24:45] -Whatever you do, don’t go outside. -Oh, my God. -千万别出来 -我的天
[24:47] Now, the Washington Post reports that 据《华盛顿邮报》报道
[24:48] there are tape recordings of the intern, 24-year-old 24岁的前实习生莱温斯基和特里普的谈话
[24:52] Monica Lewinsky — talking to Linda Tripp. 还被录在了磁带里
[25:02] No, you can’t go out there. It’s crazy. 你千万别出去
[25:03] -I have a meeting with my new attorney. -Mom. -我要去见新律师 -妈
[25:05] Allison, we’re in crisis. I have to go. 艾莉森 危机四伏 我必须得去
[25:08] I’ll be back. 去去就回
[25:12] Linda! Linda! 琳达 琳达…
[25:18] Do you see yourself as a patriot? 你觉得自己是个爱国者吗?
[25:20] Have you talked to the House investigators yet? 调查人员找你谈了吗
[25:22] Did you talk to the House investigators? – 你和他们谈过了吗
[25:23] – Look this way! Hey! – Tell us where you were at that night! -来这边 -那天晚上你在哪里
[25:25] Mrs. Tripp, what did Ms. Lewinsky say 莱温斯基和你通话时
[25:27] in her conversations with you? 都说了些什么
[25:29] I have no comment. I’m sorry. 无可奉告 抱歉
[25:30] Did Monica Lewinsky know you were taping her? 莱温斯基知道你在录音吗
[25:32] I’m a witness in a federal investigation. I have no comment. 我是证人 我不能说
[25:34] What are you a witness to? 你要作什么证
[25:37] Do you think that you betrayed her? 你是否觉得你背叛了她
[25:41] Linda! 琳达
[25:45] 水门南区 对莫妮卡·莱温斯基的监视
[25:52] I’ve never seen anything like this. 我从未见过这种事
[25:54] And they’re just looping this shit. 一直在播放这个
[25:56] They won’t even cut to a commercial. 他们连广告都不播了
[25:58] -How bad is it in the press room? -Oh, it’s a fucking nightmare. -新闻发布室里怎么样 -简直焦头烂额
[26:01] Sam Donaldson’s on my ass. 山姆盯着我不放
[26:03] Baker from the Post, Bennet from the Times. 还有邮报和时代周刊的记者
[26:05] You know, it-it’s my job to respond to their questions, 我的职责就是答记者问
[26:08] and I have no idea what I’m supposed to say. 但我不知道该说什么
[26:10] Where is he? 他人呢
[26:12] With Hillary. 和夫人在一起
[26:18] You know, w-we look paralyzed. We have to respond now 我们就像瘫痪了一样 必须马上做出回应
[26:21] or the only reasonable conclusion people will come to 否则人们就会得出结论:
[26:24] is that it’s all true. 这是真的
[26:26] Do you honestly think he decided to risk his presidency 把一个年轻姑娘和露华浓公司扯进来
[26:29] on a complex perjury scheme 策划出那么复杂的伪证计划
[26:31] involving a 24-year-old and the Revlon Corporation? 你觉得他会去冒这样的风险吗
[26:34] Look, hey. You’re close to him. He trusts you. 喂 你和他很亲近 他很信任你
[26:37] -You have to ask him. -Ask him what? -你得问问他 -问什么
[26:39] Did he fuck this intern? 有没有操那个实习生
[26:42] Mr. President. 总统先生
[26:44] I was looking for you two. 我正要找你们俩
[26:48] Mr. President, you have back-to-back meetings scheduled today. 总统先生 你今天的采访会接连不断
[26:51] Jim Lehrer on PBS. Mara Liasson at NPR. Roll Call 公共电视网的吉姆 公共电台的玛拉…
[26:54] I’m aware. 我知道
[26:55] Okay. Well, since we’re all still, searching 鉴于目前我们还在讨论…
[26:58] for a good comprehensive response to this, …如何对此事做出恰当的回应
[27:01] maybe we should cancel those. 我看还是都取消算了
[27:04] Brilliant idea. 好主意
[27:06] Why don’t we issue a formal admission of guilt while we’re at it? 这样的话 那还不如正式认罪算了
[27:09] They’re gonna ask about the girl, sir. 他们会问起那姑娘的
[27:12] Let ’em ask whatever the hell they want. 他们想问什么都可以
[27:15] I have nothing to hide. 我没什么好隐瞒的
[27:23] ABC’s Jackie Judd. She broke the story overnight. 美国广播公司的杰姬整晚都在播报此事
[27:27] He’s gonna have to resign. 他肯定要辞职了
[27:30] It’s all my fault. 都是我害的
[27:31] Don’t look at it that way. 别这么看问题
[27:33] What way– accurately? 那要怎么看
[27:35] This is a terrible week in our lives, 这是我们人生中最惨的一周
[27:38] but all we have to do is get through it. 但我们必须得熬过去
[27:40] And, yes, maybe he will have to resign. 你说得对 也许他是会被迫辞职
[27:45] But, guess what, when he does, 但是 只要他一辞职
[27:48] all of this stops. 一切就会终止
[27:49] He goes away, all of it goes away. 他一走 一切烟消云散
[27:52] In a statement tonight, Revlon confirmed 露华浓今晚发表声明
[27:54] Lewinsky was referred by Vernon Jordan 证实莱温斯基是由弗农推荐的
[27:57] and offered a job this month, 并在本月录取了她
[27:58] an offer Revlon rescinded today. 今天露华浓已撤销了这一录取
[28:01] Jordan did try to get Monica Lewinsky… 乔丹确实想给莱温斯基…
[28:04] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[28:06] Oh, my God. Oh, honey. 上帝啊 亲爱的
[28:09] Oh, no. 别难过
[28:10] As for the Starr investigation, 因为是斯塔尔的调查
[28:12] the matter has not yet been taken to a grand jury, 此事还不会被提交给大陪审团
[28:14] but investigators linked… 但调查人员…
[28:20] -Hey, Mike. -Hey, guys. -你好 迈克 -诸位好
[28:22] I’m gonna get to you guys in a bit, okay? 我稍后会告诉你们的
[28:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:26] -Mike, what’s going on here? Did he know this girl? -Guys, -迈克 他认识那个姑娘吗 -伙计们
[28:28] I’ll do a briefing tonight. Okay? 今晚我会告诉你们
[28:30] Al Gore could be president by tonight.We need answers now. 今晚总统可能会换人 你现在就说
[28:33] Helen, Helen. He’s about to sit down with PBS. 海伦 他马上要接受公共电视网的采访
[28:36] We’re putting up a live feed. 这里有直播
[28:38] And, uh, you can hear straight from him. 你们直接听他说吧
[28:49] We’re rolling in three, two… 准备 三 二…
[28:53] Mr. President, welcome. 总统先生 欢迎你
[28:55] Thank you, Jim. 谢谢你 吉姆
[28:56] The news of this day is that… 今天的新闻是:
[28:58] …Kenneth Starr,the independent counsel, is investigating… 据说你收买了一位24岁的姑娘 让她作伪证
[29:02] allegations that you suborned perjury 而且你和她有婚外情
[29:05] by encouraging a 24-year-old woman 对于此事
[29:06] who you were having an affair with to lie under oath. 独立检察官斯塔尔目前正在调查
[29:11] – Mr. President, is that true? – That is not true. -总统先生 这是真的吗 -不是真的
[29:15] That is not true. 不是真的
[29:17] I did not ask anyone to tell anything other than the truth. 我没有让任何人去说谎
[29:22] There is no improper relationship, 也不存在不正当关系
[29:24] and I intend to cooperate with this inquiry. 我也乐意配合调查
[29:27] But that is not true. 但那些都不是真的
[29:29] No improper relationship. Define what you mean by that. “不存在不正当关系” 这你能解释一下吗
[29:33] Well, I-I think you know what it means. 我觉得你明白我的意思
[29:35] It means that there is not a… sexual relationship, 我的意思是 这里不存在性关系
[29:39] an improper sexual relationship. 不存在不正当的性关系
[29:41] or any other kind of improper relationship. 或其他各种不正当关系
[29:44] You had no sexual relationship with this young woman? 你和这位姑娘没有性关系
[29:47] There is not a sexual relationship. 没有性关系
[29:49] That is accurate. You know, that-that’s all I can say now. 千真万确 我能说的就是这个
[29:52] You see, what-what I’m trying to do is to contain my… 我要做的就是尽力控制住…
[29:57] natural impulses and-and get back to work. …自己的怒气 继续工作
[29:59] You know, I think it’s important that we cooperate. 我觉得相互合作很重要
[30:01] I will cooperate. 我会合作的
[30:03] But I want to focus on the work at hand. 但我得先做好手头上的工作
[30:06] just for the record, so there’s no ambiguity about it… 也就是说 你说的这一切是明确的
[30:09] -Th-There is n… -All right. -对 -好
[30:10] You had no conversations with this young woman, Monica Lewinsky, 对于莱温斯基这位姑娘有可能要去作证一事
[30:14] about her testimony or possible testimony? 你和她交谈过吗
[30:17] I did not urge anyone. 我没怂恿任何人
[30:19] I did not urge anyone to say anything that was untrue. 我没有怂恿任何人去撒谎
[30:24] I did not urge anyone to say anything that was untrue. 我没有怂恿任何人去撒谎
[30:28] That’s my… statement to you. 这是我对你做出的声明
[30:31] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[30:33] What’s going on? 怎么会这样
[30:35] If it’s not true, that means somebody made this up. 如果这一切不是真的 那就是有人在捏造
[30:39] -Is that… -Look, -那么… -瞧
[30:40] you know as much about this as I do right now. 和我一样 你也一头雾水
[30:42] So, you know, we’ll just have to look into it 所以 我们必须要查清楚
[30:45] and cooperate and we’ll see. 要相互配合 我们会搞清楚的
[30:48] But, meanwhile, I’ve got to get on with the work of the country 但同时 我也不能置国家大事于不顾
[30:51] You know, I got hired 国家雇我…
[30:52] I’ll talk to him. 我去找他
[30:54] -Mike… -Hey Mike… -迈克… -喂 迈克…
[30:57] Okay, guys, thank you. I’ll be back tonight. 好了 谢谢诸位 我等一下再来
[31:01] Come on. 你别走啊
[31:08] Did you see that shit? 你看到这闹剧了
[31:10] The right wing gives them garbage and they run with it every time. 连公共电视网都成天播放这些右翼垃圾
[31:13] Even PBS. It’s unreal. 好奇怪
[31:14] You don’t deserve this, Mr. President. I hope you know that. 你要知道 他们不应该这样对待你
[31:17] Imagine the apocalypse in the press room. 新闻发布室里
[31:18] -They’re eating McCurry alive. -Yeah, well, -迈克已招架不住 -知道
[31:20] it’s his job to handle that. 他的职责就是招架
[31:22] I know, Mr.President, but we do need to offer a clear explanation. 但我们的确需要给出一个清晰的解释
[31:25] I’ve made my comment, Sid. 我刚才已经说了
[31:26] Yes, but it’s just what she said about you on the tapes, sir. 我指的是她在磁带里说的那些话
[31:30] Tapes? 磁带
[31:32] CBS News White House Correspondent Scott Pelley 请哥广公司驻白宫记者斯考特…
[31:35] …has the latest. Scott? 播报最新情况
[31:37] Dan, these are the most serious… 总统现在面临的这些指责
[31:39] …allegations ever leveled at the president, 是迄今为止最为严重的
[31:41] essentially perjury and obstruction of justice. 尤其是作伪证和妨碍司法公正
[31:44] What’s gonna happen? 这事会怎么样
[31:47] He’s gonna have to resign. 他会被迫辞职
[31:49] Lewinsky swore in a deposition that… 莱温斯基在书面宣誓证词里称
[31:51] …she never had an affair with the president. 她和总统之间没有私情
[31:53] But that is not what she was telling coworker Linda Tripp. 但她对同事琳达·特里普却不是这么说的
[31:57] Tripp has been recording conversations… 特里普在和莱温斯基通话时
[32:00] …with Lewinsky over the phone. 一直在进行录音
[32:01] A source familiar with the tape tells CBS News 一位知情人士告诉哥广新闻台
[32:04] Lewinsky is often heard in tears, pleading with Tripp 莱温斯基在磁带里经常哭着恳求特里普
[32:08] to help her cover up the affair. 帮她掩盖这一私情
[32:10] Tripp says that if she is ever asked about whether Lewinsky… 特里普说 如被问及莱温斯基是否有私情
[32:15] …had an affair, she would have to tell the truth. 她只能说出实情
[32:16] Lewinsky begs her not to. 莱温斯基求她不要这样
[32:29] He’s waiting for you in his study. 他在书房等你
[32:32] I remember when they used to let me in the front door. 以前他们是让我从前门进来的
[32:36] Dick Morris? No, no, no, no, no. 是迪克·莫里斯吗 不会吧
[32:55] You poor son of a bitch. 你这个混账小子
[32:58] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你赶来
[33:00] Well, I’m an expert at sexual imbroglios. 处理性丑闻是我的专长
[33:03] You know I didn’t want to let you go. My staff forced my hand. 当年我是不愿让你走的 是手下人逼的
[33:07] Your political advisor got caught sucking a prostitute’s toes. 有人发现我这个政治顾问在舔妓女的脚趾
[33:11] I’d have told you to fire me myself. 你理应开除我
[33:13] I messed up with this girl. 这个姑娘的事很麻烦
[33:15] -I know. -No. -我知道 -你不知道
[33:17] No, I fucked this up beyond all recognition. 这事已经闹得不可收拾了
[33:21] I walk in a room, I don’t know what the next question’s gonna be. 我现在不知道他们会问什么
[33:24] I don’t know what Starr has. I don’t know what Monica’s saying. 不知道斯塔尔了解多少 不知道莫妮卡说了啥
[33:28] I can’t form any kind of response. 我不知道怎么回应
[33:32] What are people saying? 民众怎么说
[33:34] Honestly, 他们说
[33:35] they’re saying Al Gore better be reading up on Saddam Hussein, 阿尔·戈尔该开始研究萨达姆了
[33:37] because he’s going to be commander in chief by summer. 因为到了夏天 他就是总统了
[33:40] I can’t be fucking Richard Nixon. 我不想成为第二个尼克松
[33:43] You know, everything you work for gone, 一切奋斗均化为泡影
[33:45] shell of yourself for the rest of your life. 灰溜溜地过完余生
[33:49] You told me once if, at the start of Watergate, 水门事件刚开始时 你曾对我说过
[33:52] he would’ve manned up and admitted it, he would have survived. 如果他能勇敢地坦承一切 也许会躲过此劫
[33:56] So I-I’m thinking I-I just admit it, 所以我在想 要是我也坦白
[33:59] apologize, kill the story. 真诚道歉 这事就过去了
[34:02] But I can’t. 但我做不到
[34:04] Because it would destroy Hillary. I think she’d walk out on me. 因为那样的话 希拉里会崩溃 她会离开我
[34:09] I don’t know what to do. 我进退两难
[34:11] Well, let me help you with that. 我会告诉你该怎么做
[34:20] Small sample, but it’s an RDD poll. Good quality. 这份电话随机抽样调查规模虽不大 但很准确
[34:31] You think I don’t know why you called me 你没有叫手下的自由派来
[34:33] instead of one of your PC liberals on staff? 却请了我 你以为我不知道理由吗
[34:37] You want the truth? Well, there it is. 你想知道实情 这就是
[34:39] The American people know you’re a man. 美国民众知道 你是个男人
[34:41] Hell, most of them actually like that about you. 大部分人还挺喜欢你这点
[34:43] If it were just the sex, they’d forgive it. 如果只是和性有关 他们会原谅你
[34:46] But look at the unfavs on question 17. 但你看一下第17个问题里的“否”
[34:52] It’s about what you said under oath. 它和你的宣誓作证有关
[34:55] Admitting to the affair is admitting to perjury. 承认婚外情等于承认了作伪证
[34:58] And if you admit to perjury, 你要是承认了作伪证
[35:00] you lose all public support, even among your base. 就会失去民众的支持 连自己人也会倒戈
[35:03] You’d have to resign. 那你就得下台了
[35:06] Take it from me– being disgraced isn’t as fun as it sounds. 我的体会是 丢脸并不是一件很好玩的事
[35:14] You can’t tell the truth. 你不能说出实情
[35:22] Well, then it’s simple. 那就很简单了
[35:26] We just have to win. 我们必须得赢
[35:35] Mr. President, we just need to be able to explain why she would 总统先生 她为何对你会有如此详尽的描述
[35:39] go into such graphic detai ltalking about you. 这一点是我们需要做出解释的
[35:42] Do you know this person at all? 你认识这个人吗
[35:44] Look, when Monica worked here, she was a nice girl. 莫妮卡曾在这里工作过 她是个好姑娘
[35:49] Hardworking. 工作很努力
[35:50] But you could tell she was troubled. 但她好像有点问题
[35:53] You know? She comes from a broken home. 她从小父母离异
[35:56] I would talk to her on occasion, give her advice. 我有时会和她聊聊天 劝劝她
[36:00] You know, I was just trying to help her out. 我只是想帮助她而已
[36:03] And I think she got the wrong idea. 但她似乎是误解了
[36:06] She came on to you? 她对你有意思吗
[36:08] Well, she started calling Betty at all hours. 她不停地给贝蒂打电话
[36:11] You know, turning up at events where she knew I’d be. 我出席的活动她均会到场
[36:14] She got fixated. 她有点不能自拔了
[36:17] You know, she told me her friends called her “The stalker.” 她曾告诉我 朋友们都叫她“跟踪狂”
[36:22] And she said, you know, if she and I had sex, 她说 要是我和她有了性关系
[36:24] then they couldn’t call her that anymore. 他们就不会这样叫她了
[36:27] Jesus. 上帝啊
[36:29] Did you tell anyone? 这事你告诉过别人吗
[36:31] When the ladies in the office saw how she was behaving, 办公室的两位女士看到她的行为后
[36:34] they had her moved. And that was it. 就把她调走了 就这些
[36:37] You know, I can’t speak for whatever fantasy … 她向朋友凭空吹嘘什么
[36:40] she may have spun talking to her friend. 我可没法回答
[36:43] We’ll lead off the segment with her childhood– 先看她的儿童时代
[36:45] Beverly Hills, fat camp, her parents’ divorce papers. 比弗利山庄 儿童训练营 父母离婚…
[36:47] Stop. Shut up. Look at this. 别说了 先看这个
[36:50] What is this supposed to be? 这是什么
[36:54] Roll ahead. 向前
[36:56] Okay, wait, wait. Go back. 慢 倒退
[36:59] There. 停
[37:03] Look who’s waiting like a little stalker. 小“跟踪狂”正在那里等着
[37:06] I knew I recognized her.That hat. 我认出她来了 那帽子我有印象
[37:09] I remember seeing this in ’96 and thinking 96年我看的时候就在想
[37:12] no one has ever been that happy to see Bill Clinton. 没人看到克林顿会如此开心陶醉
[37:16] – Waterbed. -Mm, no. -水床 -不
[37:17] Waterbed. -No, I want to do… I like the movie. -水床 -不 我喜欢电影
[37:18] All right! Pitch on the monologue. 行了 说一下独白吧
[37:22] Uh, saw a movie today that got great reviews. Everybody loved it. 我看了一部颇受好评的电影 大家都很喜欢
[37:25] Monica Lewinsky gave it two legs up. 莫妮卡·莱温斯基竖起双腿
[37:28] A lot coming out about the Clintons in these lawsuits. 从克林顿诉讼案里传出了许多新词汇
[37:32] Apparently, Bill’s pet name for Hillary is “My little butter cup”. 很显然 希拉里称克林顿为“小黄油杯”
[37:36] His pet name for Monica? My little suction cup.” 而莫妮卡则称他为“小吸盘”
[37:40] Okay, Ken Starr is very upset 斯塔尔很沮丧
[37:42] he’s not getting what he wants from Monica. 因为他在莫妮卡身上啥也没得到
[37:44] Apparently, he’s the first guy that’s ever happened to. 很显然 他是第一个这样的男人
[37:49] Bill Clinton can have sex with any woman alive and he chooses her. 克林顿可以和任何女人胡搞 但却选中了她
[37:55] I mean, that’s not a pitch. That’s just a question for the room. 我觉得这和程度无关 而是和空间有关
[37:59] Jay’s gonna flip for these. 让杰来挑选吧
[38:01] Happy Monica Day, everybody. “莫妮卡节”快乐 各位
[38:03] Today is Monica Day, of course, across the United States. 今天是全美国的“莫妮卡节”
[38:05] – Is it a federal holiday, I think? – Probably. -它属于联邦节日吗 -可能是吧
[38:08] All zippers at half-mast or something? I don’t know what happens. 那今天所有的拉链都要“下半旗”吗
[38:11] Well, lilies. 瞧 百合花
[38:15] This time from Diane Sawyer, 这次是黛安娜·索耶送的
[38:17] who says that she would love to have you on 20/20. 她说很想让你上《20/20》这档新闻节目
[38:20] A girl from Beverly Hills crushed by her parents’ divorce. 父母的离异对这位富家女的打击很大
[38:23] She attended a camp for obese youth 她参加过儿童减肥训练营
[38:26] and was viewed by classmates as an attention seeker and a flirt 在同学眼里 她喜欢出风头 也很多情
[38:29] I’m 24 now. I met Monica when we were young 我24岁 从小就和莫妮卡认识
[38:32] Actually, she became one of my first girlfriends, but… 其实她那时做过我的女朋友 但…
[38:33] 亚当·戴夫 莱温斯基的熟人
[38:35] In eighth grade. And then he was so mean to you in high school. 那才八年级 他在中学里一直对你不好
[38:39] She called and said that she shook he president’s hand 她给我打电话说 她和总统握过手了
[38:42] and it was like having sex in a handshake. 她感觉那就像做爱一样
[38:45] Uh, she’s attracted to older men. 她喜欢老男人
[38:47] Monica’s nice, but she does tend to exaggerate and… 莫妮卡是个好人 但为了出风头…
[38:49] 史蒂文·英格毫斯 莱温斯基的熟人
[38:50] …embellish stories to get attention. …她喜欢夸大其词
[38:52] On Linda Tripp’s tapes Lewinsky reportedly says 据报道莱温斯基在磁带里曾说
[38:55] she grew up in a house of lies, 她是在谎言中长大的
[38:57] mother and father deceiving each other and their children. 父母相互欺骗 还欺骗孩子
[39:00] But did this troubled childhood make… 但童年的挫折
[39:01] …Monica Lewinsky into the kind of woman who would lie about… 是否会让莱温斯基变成一个爱撒谎的…
[39:05] Mom. 妈妈
[39:07] It’s okay, honey. 没关系 宝贝
[39:09] It’s okay. 没事
[39:10] …of Lewinsky waiting for the president… …站在欢迎队列里的莱温斯基
[39:13] …in a White House receiving line. 一直在等总统
[39:15] Mr. Clinton’s loyalists are saying privately 克林顿的支持者们私下说
[39:17] that she repeatedly sought access to the president 她一直在绞尽脑汁想见到总统
[39:20] and may have even fantasized a sexual relationship. 说不定还在幻想自己与总统会有性关系
[39:24] Oh. No one will believe that. 没人会相信这话
[39:28] Everyone will believe that. 人人都会相信这话
[39:31] That’s me. There I am, waiting for him. 那就是我 站在那里等着他
[39:36] Like a crazy fucking stalker. 就像个变态的跟踪狂
[39:46] Well, we’re very… we’re very, um, happy that you’re here. 对你的到来 我们都很高兴
[39:50] It’s a little hard for me to… hold back here. 老让我缩在这里有点难受
[39:53] Uh, you’re a big fat snitch, aren’t ya? 对 你是个肥胖的告密者嘛
[39:57] I am not that big and I’m not that fat. 我既不肥也不胖
[40:00] I mean, people are always talking about, you know, my looks 人们总是对我的外表评头论足
[40:04] and I’m, you know, I thought I was here for a makeover. 我以为这里可以做美容
[40:07] Is there a reason why you secretly taped your friend? 所以你才会偷偷地对朋友进行电话录音
[40:10] – Yes. There was a very good reason. -What is it? -对 理由很充分 -什么理由
[40:15] Category tonight– uh, possible first lines 在莱温斯基的新书里
[40:17] for Monica Lewinsky’s, uh, new book. 可能会成为“启发句”的排行榜如下
[40:21] You all know the drill. We’ve been through this before. 这种阅读训练我们都曾经历过
[40:24] “Even as a baby, my parents noticed “在我还是婴儿时
[40:26] I had an unusual attachment to my pacifier.” 父母就注意到我对奶嘴特别依恋”
[40:28] Number nine. 第九位…
[40:29] That’s it. Enough. We’re not gonna watch this anymore. 关了吧 够了 别再看这些东西了
[40:32] What are you doing? That is my only source of information. 干什么 这是我唯一的信息来源
[40:35] No, it’s not. These are lies about my daughter, 不 它们全是针对我女儿的谎言
[40:38] -and I’m sick of hearing them. -They’re not lies. -我听不下去了 -不是谎言
[40:41] What are you talking about, Monica? 你说什么 莫妮卡
[40:44] What they’re saying is true. 他们说的是事实
[40:46] No, it is not. 不是事实
[40:50] Monica. 莫妮卡
[40:51] I did have an affair with Bill. And I did go to fat camp. 我是和比尔有过私情 也去过减肥训练营
[40:54] And my parents did break up. 父母的确早已离婚
[40:56] And I guess, one night, I told Linda… 是我告诉琳达…
[40:57] …that you raised me in a house of lies, …我在谎言中长大的
[40:59] and now the whole world knows that, too. 现在全世界都知道了
[41:02] It doesn’t matter. 没关系
[41:03] So many kids have that exact same history. Come on. 和你经历相似的孩子有那么多 没事
[41:06] It’s all true. 全是事实
[41:07] Just like it’s true that everyone I’ve ever met is apparently 此刻 认识我的人…
[41:09] just waiting for a phone call from Wolf fucking Blitzer …都在等着布利策邀请他们上电视嘲弄我
[41:13] to just go on live TV and tear me apart. 这也是事实
[41:14] -Honey, I know that you don’t… -Please, -宝贝 你别… -打住
[41:15] don’t tell me that it’s gonna be okay. 不用再安慰我
[41:18] I messed up so bad that I can’t turn off the TV. 我的祸闯大了 没法关电视了
[41:20] Because if I turn off the TV… 因为 要是关了电视
[41:23] I’m just gonna imagine the horrible things people are saying… 我会把他们想得更坏
[41:25] …about me, and that’s worse. 这样更糟
[41:26] Sweetheart, let me draw you a bath, 宝贝 去洗个澡
[41:28] -do something to distract… -I know you’re trying to help, -分散一下… -我知道
[41:29] but, right now, all I can do is I can just sit here 你是为我好 但我现在只想坐着
[41:33] and I can watch this. 只想看电视
[41:35] Okay? That’s all. 就说这么多
[41:36] …seeking all of the records involving Monica Lewinsky. …正在查寻莱温斯基的所有记录
[41:40] Phone records, job records, when she entered the White House… 电话记录 工作记录 什么时候进入白宫
[41:43] …when she left the Wh-White House. 什么时候离开白宫
[41:45] We’re told by sources that she would frequently come in… 据知情人士透露 她经常去…
[41:48] -Hello? -Bill? -喂 -比尔
[41:50] This has to end right now. 这一切必须立刻结束
[41:52] Listen, Marcia, I’m doing everything I can. 马西娅 我正在尽力
[41:54] We’re close on an immunity deal 豁免协议已快谈成
[41:55] We just need her to say what she’s gonna testify to. 她只需说出要证明的事就行
[41:58] She’ll come with me to the office, and… 我会陪她去独检办…
[42:00] No, no, she can’t-she can’t go outside. 不行 她不能出去
[42:02] They’ll mob her. You said that yourself. 他们会围住她 这你也说过
[42:05] …shock America. …震惊美国
[42:06] -Mom. -I’ll call you back. -妈妈 -我等下再打
[42:12] 安迪·布莱勒 莱温斯基的高中老师
[42:12] No! No. That creep took advantage of you when you were young. 天哪 这个家伙在你小的时候就占你便宜
[42:17] Please, Mom, stop. 妈妈 求你别说了
[42:22] When I heard the authorities were investigating Monica Lewinsky, 我一听说当局正在调查莱温斯基
[42:24] I felt I had to come forward. 就想站出来说…
[42:26] -I’m sorry. We’re turning this off! -Don’t. -对不起 我要关了 -别关
[42:29] Monica and I were involved… 莫妮卡和我曾…
[42:31] I’d rather see it. 我想看
[42:34] We had an affair. 我们有过私情
[42:35] And while my wife and I were trying to heal, 在我想和妻子和好时
[42:40] Monica wouldn’t leave us alone. 莫妮卡却一直缠着我们
[42:42] She became obsessed with us. 她不肯离开我们
[42:45] She convinced herself that we were in love. 她自以为我们是相互爱慕的
[42:49] How do I put this? 这我该怎么说呢
[42:51] Uh, Monica has a history of twisting the facts. 莫妮卡是有歪曲事实的习惯
[42:55] Would you say that this was a Fatal Attraction scenario? 你当时是否觉得有点像《致命诱惑》里的情景
[43:01] You could say that. 可以这么说吧
[43:02] What else can you tell us about Ms. Lewinsky? 关于她的事 你还想说些啥
[43:05] There’s a lot the world should know about Monica. 她有很多事应该让大家知道
[43:24] We’ll walk straight to the car. 我们直奔汽车而去
[43:28] And it will be over before you know it. 这一切 不知不觉地就会结束
[43:48] Bill, big day. 比尔 辛苦了
[43:50] How are you guys holding up? 你们俩还好吗
[44:03] Okay, all right, we’re just gonna go straight to the car. 没事 我们直接走向车
[44:06] -We’re not gonna talk to them, all right? -Get back! -别理他们 -退后
[44:08] Out of my way! Excuse me. 对不起 让一下
[44:10] Out of our way. Go. Get in there! 快走开 你进去
[44:16] Move! Stay back! 退后
[44:18] Monica! 莫妮卡…
[44:34] So, 那么
[44:35] we have a deal? 这样可以吗
[44:38] We have a deal. 可以
[44:41] Judge Starr will sign that as well, 等斯塔尔法官签字后
[44:44] and we’ll fax it back your way. 我们再传真给你
[44:47] We’re done here. 就这样
[45:16] Hey. 喂
[45:17] I know you don’t believe me, 我知道你很难相信
[45:19] but it’s all gonna be okay now. 但现在已经没事了
[45:21] I just want to go to sleep. 我要睡了
[45:23] Okay, baby. 好的 宝贝
[45:41] Well, that’s gonna do it for us. We thank you for watching. 今天我们就到这里 谢谢观看
[45:43] We’re back again tomorrow night at 11:00. 我们明晚11点再见
[45:45] I don’t… Um, should we watch this? 我… 我们可以看这个吗
[45:48] Of course. Who’s gonna play Monica? 当然能看 谁来扮演莫妮卡
[45:50] I hope they’re fair to her. 希望他们别丑化她
[45:52] It’ll be her and Bill in the office. 是办公室幽会的场景
[45:54] Oh, stop it. Shush. 闭嘴 安静
[46:00] 弗吉尼亚州 五角市 丽思·卡尔顿酒店 1998年1月13日
[46:03] Hi. I’m meeting a friend here. 你好 我来见一个朋友
[46:05] -Your name? -Monica Lewinsky. -姓名 -莫妮卡·莱温斯基
[46:07] Oh, yes. 噢 对
[46:09] -Right this way. Ms. Tripp is already here. -Okay. -这边请 特里普女士已在等你 -好
[46:13] Monica. 莫妮卡
[46:17] -Monica Lewinsky. -Hi. -莫妮卡·莱温斯基 -你好
[46:22] -Okay, you shouldn’t watch this. -No, no. -你还是别看这个了 -不
[46:25] It’s funny. 这很搞笑
[46:27] What can I, uh, get you two lovely ladies to drink 两位女士要喝点什么
[46:31] I’ll have a Bartles & Jaymes. 我要喝巴杰酒
[46:33] I’ll have a Bloody Mary and two AA batteries. 给我来杯红玛丽酒和两节5号电池
[46:39] So, former White House intern Monica Lewinsky, 前白宫实习生莫妮卡·莱温斯基
[46:45] I enjoyed talking to you la… 我很喜欢和你交谈…
[46:58] You’re still up? 还没睡
[47:00] Mm. 嗯
[47:06] Is that the brandy you bought,five years ago to make a cake? 这酒是你五年前买来做蛋糕的吧
[47:10] Brandy doesn’t expire. 白兰地不会过期
[47:15] Are you okay? 你不高兴吗
[47:17] Why? 不高兴
[47:20] The thing on TV? Oh. 你是说那个电视节目
[47:24] I’m fine. 我没不高兴
[47:29] You know what the popular kids used to call me in school? 你知道小时候那些调皮的同学叫我什么吗
[47:32] Mm? 什么
[47:35] Gus. 古斯
[47:39] It was a running joke my-my whole junior year. 11年级时他们一直这样取笑我
[47:43] People would ask me why and I’d pretend I didn’t know, 有人问我原因 我都假装不知道
[47:46] but I did. 其实我知道
[47:48] I knew the whole time. 我一直都知道
[47:52] Gus Johnson was a big famous basketball player. 古斯·约翰逊是个著名的篮球运动员
[47:58] A gigantic man. 一个巨大的男人
[48:03] -That’s horrible. -No, -真讨厌 -不
[48:05] the point is, I’ve been teased my whole life. 我一辈子都在被人取笑
[48:09] I can take it. 我无所谓
[48:12] Doesn’t matter. 没有关系
[48:18] Allison. 艾莉森
[48:25] Oh, God, that’s disgusting. 天哪 真难喝
[48:26] It’s basically Robitussin. 味道和咳嗽药差不多
[48:29] Yeah. 是的
[48:36] Love you. 爱你
[48:38] – I love you. It’s gonna be okay. -Okay. -我爱你 没事的 -知道
[48:42] The attorney for former White House intern Monica Lewinsky, 这是前白宫实习生莱温斯基的律师
[48:46] William Ginsburg. 威廉·金斯伯格
[48:47] -Welcome. -Thank you. -欢迎 -谢谢
[48:48] Does Ken Starr have a case without your client? 要是没有莱温斯基 斯塔尔能起诉吗
[48:52] Well, I’m afraid you’re gonna have to ask Ken Starr that question. 这个问题你只能去问斯塔尔本人了
[48:56] What Ken Starr and his prosecutors did 斯塔尔及其手下
[48:58] to Monica Lewinsky is completely unethical. 对莱温斯基采取的手段是很不道德的
[49:01] They threatened this 24-year-old woman with jail time, 他们用坐牢来威胁这位24岁的姑娘
[49:04] when it is, in fact, they who should really be concerned… 其实真正该担心会坐牢的…
[49:07] …about going to jail. …正是他们
[49:08] I’m not involved in any sort of tense negotiations whatsoever. 我没和他们进行什么正儿八经的谈判
[49:11] We’re just waiting for Ken Starr’s office to call and make 我们只是在等
[49:12] some sort of an offer, if indeed they intend to make one. 如果他们真的开出条件想谈 会来找我的
[49:16] I had a phone call with, uh, Ken Starr’s office yesterday. 我昨天给独检办打过电话…
[49:19] Judge. Hi. 你好 法官
[49:20] Never heard from you on a Sunday before… 没想到周日你会…
[49:22] Yeah, I came in after worship. 我做完礼拜就来了
[49:23] The Lewinsky agreement– what’s the status? 莱温斯基的协议谈得怎么样了
[49:26] All good. She signed, her counsel signed. 谈好了 她和律师都签字了
[49:28] Have we signed? 我们签了吗
[49:30] Uh, no. I was gonna have you sign tomorrow. 还没 我本打算明天来让你签
[49:33] -I can bring it by now… -I’m not signing a darn thing. -要不我现在就拿来 -我不想签
[49:35] -What’s that? -I’m not giving her immunity. -什么 -我不想豁免她了
[49:38] Ginsburg appears to be breaking the laws of metaphysics, 金斯伯格似乎正在违背信仰准则
[49:41] gloating on every single Sunday show. I know what’s he doing. 他在电视上夸夸其谈 其用意很明显
[49:44] He’s signaling to the president… 他在向总统暗示
[49:46] …that she isn’t going to tell us anything. 她不会和盘托出的
[49:47] Judge, we gave our word. We can’t go back on… 法官 我们承诺过 这个不能反悔…
[49:50] I’ve made up my mind. No deal. 我已决定了 取消协议
[50:17] That’s okay. Bye. 可以 再见
[50:37] It’s been five news cycles. 媒体已经轰动了五天
[50:40] I know. 我知道
[50:41] State of the Union is Tuesday night. 周二晚上要发表国情咨文
[50:43] I spoke to the whole cabinet, 我已告诉了内阁
[50:45] leadership in both houses. They have my back. 还有两院的首脑 他们都支持我
[50:48] Well, they understand who Starr is and what he’s doing, 因为他们了解斯塔尔的底细
[50:51] but the public doesn’t. 但公众不了解
[50:52] We can’t rely on surrogates. It needs to be you. 这事别老让人家替你说 要你自己说
[50:56] The people want to hear from Bill Clinton. 要让公众亲耳听到比尔·克林顿的话
[50:59] I mean, he’s in there, somewhere. 你要是老不露面
[51:01] I assume. I hope. 老让公众去猜测或期待
[51:04] We could lose everything that we have fought for. 我们就会前功尽弃
[51:07] The only way we do this is we meet it head-on. 现在我们只能正面迎战
[51:09] You deny it and you throw it back at Starr like the garbage it is. 你要当众否认 把这堆垃圾扔回给斯塔尔
[51:13] What are my options? 这要怎么做
[51:15] You know, you-you listen to McCurry, 麦柯里是这样建议的
[51:17] he wants me to do a live TV address to the nation. 做一次全国性的电视直播讲话
[51:19] Okay, that’s another C-plus idea from McCurry. Who’s surprised? 麦柯里就爱出些怪点子 这不奇怪
[51:22] We are not gonna give Starr that power. 我们不能让斯塔尔有机可乘
[51:25] So what do we do? 那要怎么做
[51:27] Sid and I have a plan. 锡德和我有个想法
[51:30] It was subpoenas from lawyers for Paula Jones… 琼斯的律师所发出的证人传票
[51:33] …that led to all these revelations about Lewinsky. 却扯出了莱温斯基事件的内幕
[51:36] -Today, Mr. Clinton’s lawyer, Robert Bennett, – 今天 克林顿的律师…
[51:38] Hello? 喂
[51:38] …Clinton enemies are using the Jones case… …克林顿的敌人想利用琼斯一案
[51:41] …to destroy the president. 来搞垮总统
[51:42] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[51:45] She signed it. 她签了字
[51:47] You signed it. 你也签了字
[51:50] They can’t do this to us. 他们不能这样
[51:53] Why is this happening? 为什么会这样
[51:55] …incredibly sensitive to public opinion. …公众舆论对此特别敏感
[51:58] As for what you are thinking, many things, it seems… 你们的想法 很多事情 似乎…
[52:01] They’re all in there. 他们都来了
[52:02] You told them to expect something? 你对他们放出诱饵了吗
[52:05] You’ll find a bigger-than-normal crowd 对一个课余计划的活动来说
[52:07] -for an event about after-school programs. -All right. -记者的人数是异常超多的 -好
[52:10] The first lady is set to host an event on childcare this morning. 第一夫人今天上午要为学生举办一个活动
[52:13] However, we have just been told the president is… 但我们听说总统也要出席…
[52:16] Mom, get in here. 妈妈 快来看
[52:17] …A surprise appearance. …这是出人意料的
[52:28] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[52:30] Thank you. Good morning. 谢谢 上午好
[52:32] Welcome to the White House. 欢迎来到白宫
[52:35] I’m especially glad to see in the audience 我特别开心的是
[52:38] so many people who care so much about education and childcare. 这里有那么多人那么关心孩子的教育问题
[52:44] Now, I am very pleased to introduce a surprise guest, 今天 我还很有幸地请来了一位特殊嘉宾
[52:48] the greatest champion of working parents and working families… 对于全美国的在职父母和工薪家庭来说
[52:53] …that the United States has ever known, 他是有史以来最出色的捍卫者
[52:57] my husband, President Bill Clinton. 有请我的丈夫比尔·克林顿总统
[53:08] Thank you very much. 非常感谢大家
[53:10] First, let me thank all of you who are here. 我首先要感谢大家的光临
[53:14] Many of us have been working together now for 20 years… 我们大家在这一领域里共同工作了20年
[53:20] on a lot of these issues, 解决了很多问题
[53:21] and this is a very happy day for us. 所以今天我们都很高兴
[53:25] I thank the first lady… 我要感谢第一夫人
[53:26] …for all she has done on this issue as long as I’ve known her. 从我认识她起 她就在为此而努力
[53:30] Every child needs someplace to go after school. 每个孩子放学后都应该有家可归
[53:34] What’s going on? Is he about to resign? 怎么回事 他会辞职吗
[53:36] We are determined to help Americans succeed 我们一定要帮助那些美国人…
[53:38] What is he up to? 他想干什么
[53:40] ..well-educated, healthy k-kid. …受过良好教育的 健康的孩子
[53:44] and to help Americans succeed in the toughest job of all, 做家长是最艰难的工作
[53:46] that of being a parent. 我们要帮助他们做好这项工作
[53:49] And the Mott Foundation has gone along way toward helping us. 还有莫特基金会也一直在帮助我们
[53:53] I thank them. 我感谢他们
[53:55] Now… 现在
[53:57] I have to go back to work on my… State of the Union speech. 我得回去准备国情咨文的报告了
[54:02] And, uh, I worked on it till pretty late last night. 为此 我昨晚也搞得很迟
[54:07] But I want to say one thing to the American people. 但我要对美国人民说一句话
[54:09] I want you to listen to me. I’m gonna say this again. 我要你们亲耳听到 我以后也还会这样说
[54:15] I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky. 我和那个莱温斯基小姐没有发生性关系
[54:24] I never told anybody to lie. Not a single time. 我从没叫任何人撒过谎
[54:28] Never. 从来没有
[54:30] These allegations are false. 这些指责全是无中生有
[54:33] And I need to go back to work for the American people. 我得回去继续替美国人民工作了
[54:38] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[54:44] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[54:49] Don’t. 别管我
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme