| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:34] | Dan Rather from CBS News Headquarters in New York. | 丹·拉瑟在纽约CBS新闻总部为您带来报道 | 
| [02:38] | Good evening. Fashion designer | 晚上好 服装设计师 | 
| [02:40] | Gianni Versace was murdered today, | 詹尼·范思哲今日被杀 | 
| [02:42] | gunned down outside his mansion in Miami Beach, Florida. | 在他佛罗里达迈阿密海滩的豪宅外被枪杀 | 
| [02:45] | Versace was a fashion icon. | 范思哲是一位时尚大师 | 
| [02:47] | His empire spanned the worlds | 他的帝国遍及各个领域 | 
| [02:49] | of the famous and perhaps the infamous. | 既有赞誉 也有争议 | 
| [02:51] | Investigators are probing | 调查员正在考虑 | 
| [02:53] | whether he was targeted by organized crime | 他是有组织犯罪的目标 | 
| [02:55] | or perhaps a serial killer. | 还是被一个连环杀手所杀 | 
| [02:58] | Our CBS News coverage of the death of | CBS新闻对这位设计师之死的 | 
| [03:00] | the designer begins at the scene of the crime, | 报道从犯罪现场开始 | 
| [03:02] | with CBS News correspondent Jim Axelrod. | 由CBS新闻通讯记者吉姆·艾克瑟罗德为您带来 | 
| [03:05] | The blood on the steps | 迈阿密海滩 | 
| [03:05] | of the most famous house in Miami Beach | 最著名的一栋房子门前台阶上的血 | 
| [03:08] | belonged to one of its most famous residents, | 是其最著名的一位住户 | 
| [03:10] | designer Gianni Versace, murdered this morning. | 设计师詹尼·范思哲的 他今早被杀 | 
| [03:13] | I saw Gianni Versace laying face down | 我看到詹尼·范思哲面朝下 | 
| [03:16] | on his steps with his head blown off, with his face shot off. | 躺在台阶上 脑袋被人打开了花 脸被打花了 | 
| [03:20] | …execution-style, shot in the head | 处决式的 打在脑袋上 | 
| [03:23] | right on his steps… | 就在他门前台阶上 | 
| [03:25] | The death of this famous idol and icon | 这位著名偶像和大师的死 | 
| [03:28] | reverberates greatly through this small community | 在这个小社区内引起了强烈震动 | 
| [03:32] | where Versace was a popular presence. | 范思哲在这里很受欢迎 | 
| [03:34] | Police are now confirming | 警察现在确认 | 
| [03:36] | the suspect is a young man, Andrew Cunanan. | 嫌疑人是个年轻人 安德鲁·库南安 | 
| [03:39] | An eyewitness describes Cunanan approached Versace | 一名目击者描述 库南安接近了范思哲 | 
| [03:43] | – and fired two shots… – Oh, my God. | -然后近距离 -天呐 | 
| [03:45] | …at point blank range. | 开了两枪 | 
| [03:47] | Mr. Versace collapsed immediately. | 范思哲先生立刻倒地 | 
| [03:49] | – The suspect then… – Oh, my God. | -疑犯随后 -天呐 | 
| [03:55] | Cunanan threatened him with a gun… | 库南安拿枪威胁了他 | 
| [05:12] | I’m Agent Reynolds from the FBI. | 我是联调局的雷诺斯探员 | 
| [05:14] | Mrs. Miglin? | 米格林太太 | 
| [05:16] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [05:18] | – Can we come in? – Is it that man? | -我们能进来吗 -是那个家伙吗 | 
| [05:20] | It would be better if we spoke inside. | 我们最好进去说 | 
| [05:23] | Are my children safe? | 我的孩子都安全吗 | 
| [05:25] | Your children are fine, ma’am. | 你的孩子都没事 女士 | 
| [05:32] | At 8:50 this morning, | 今早8点50 | 
| [05:33] | Gianni Versace, the fashion designer, | 詹尼·范思哲 那个时装设计师 | 
| [05:36] | was shot in Miami Beach. | 在迈阿密海滩被枪杀 | 
| [05:39] | We believe the killer is Andrew Cunanan. | 我们认为凶手就是安德鲁·库南安 | 
| [05:43] | The prime suspect in your husband’s murder. | 您丈夫案子的主要嫌疑人 | 
| [05:53] | When will this end? | 这事什么时候能完 | 
| [05:58] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [06:01] | When will this end? | 这事什么时候能完 | 
| [06:02] | We have over 300 agents searching for him. | 我们有300多名探员在找他 | 
| [06:07] | How many more are going to die? | 还有多少人要死 | 
| [06:14] | How much more pain do you think I can suffer? | 你觉得我还能承受多少痛苦 | 
| [06:21] | Two months. | 两个月 | 
| [06:24] | You had two months. | 你们找了两个月 | 
| [06:26] | You had his name, his photo. | 你们知道他的名字 照片 | 
| [06:28] | What did he have? The money he stole from Lee? | 他呢 就只有他从李那儿偷的钱吗 | 
| [06:32] | What has he been doing for two months? | 他这两个月都做了什么 | 
| [06:35] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 | 
| [06:39] | What have you been doing? | 那你们都在做什么 | 
| [06:42] | W-We’ve been looking for him. | 我们一直在找他 | 
| [06:45] | And where is he now? That man. | 那他现在在哪 那家伙 | 
| [06:47] | I won’t say his name. | 我不要说他的名字 | 
| [06:49] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 | 
| [06:53] | He evaded capture. | 他逃避了抓捕 | 
| [07:03] | Uh, Mrs. Miglin, we think it best, | 米格林太太 我们认为 | 
| [07:07] | considering the proximity to the murder, | 考虑到这里离凶案发生地很近 | 
| [07:10] | that you leave Florida. | 您最好离开佛罗里达 | 
| [07:12] | We have a flight standing by. | 我们为您准备了飞机 | 
| [07:17] | I’m sorry. | 什么 | 
| [07:18] | What flight? | 什么飞机 | 
| [07:21] | Cunanan might know that you’re filming here. | 库南安可能知道你在这里拍摄 | 
| [07:25] | You want me to run? | 你要我逃吗 | 
| [07:30] | You want me to hide from him? | 你要我躲他吗 | 
| [07:37] | You provide whatever security you think necessary. | 你给我提供你觉得必要的安保措施 | 
| [07:46] | I have never missed a broadcast in my life. | 我这辈子从未错过一次放送 | 
| [08:10] | When I first started in television, | 我最初开始上电视时 | 
| [08:12] | they gave me just 30 minutes to make an impression. | 他们只给我30分钟来展现自己 | 
| [08:16] | I only needed 20 minutes to sell out. | 我只需要20分钟就能卖光产品 | 
| [08:19] | Today, we are going to break some more sales records. | 今天 我们要再度打破销售记录 | 
| [08:25] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [08:29] | I need it to stop. | 我需要快结束 | 
| [08:36] | Police named alleged serial killer Andrew Cunanan | 警察将据称连环杀手安德鲁·库南安 | 
| [08:39] | as their only suspect | 指为谋杀 | 
| [08:41] | in the execution-style murder | 闻名世界的时装设计师 | 
| [08:42] | of world-famous fashion designer Gianni Versace. | 詹尼·范思的唯一嫌疑人 | 
| [08:47] | Cunanan is known to be a male prostitute | 库南安是一个男妓 | 
| [08:50] | who services affluent clientele. | 服务富裕的客人 | 
| [08:53] | Cunanan is well-educated, well-dressed | 库南安受过良好教育 衣着光鲜 | 
| [08:57] | and is very articulate. | 口齿伶俐 | 
| [08:59] | Cunanan should be considered extremely dangerous | 库南安现在持有武器 | 
| [09:01] | and armed at this time. | 非常危险 | 
| [09:03] | Andrew Cunanan is already wanted | 安德鲁·库南安已经因 | 
| [09:05] | in connection with four murders. | 四宗谋杀案被通缉 | 
| [09:08] | He was recently added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list. | 他最近登上了联调局十大头号通缉犯榜 | 
| [09:11] | Police did not specify | 警方并未说明 | 
| [09:12] | whether Versace knew his alleged killer. | 范思哲是否认识疑犯 | 
| [09:17] | …came as a shock to all. | 所有人都感到震惊 | 
| [09:18] | His wife, Marilyn Miglin, gave a statement regarding the matter. | 他妻子 玛丽莲·米格林就此发表了声明 | 
| [09:22] | What can you say about a man | 你要如何形容一个 | 
| [09:24] | you loved passionately for 38 years, | 你热烈地爱了38年的男人呢 | 
| [09:29] | who exemplified courage and… | 他是勇气 荣誉和 | 
| [09:34] | honor and dignity? | 体面的代表 | 
| [09:39] | We had a fairy-tale marriage. | 我们有过童话般的婚姻 | 
| [09:44] | He was my prince. | 他是我的王子 | 
| [09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:45] | Rumors swirled that it was perhaps | 有传言称这可能是 | 
| [10:47] | a hit by the Italian Mafia. | 意大利黑手党的刺杀 | 
| [10:49] | This is all too common | 这太常见了 | 
| [10:50] | whenever something unexpected happens in America, | 每次美国 或世界上任何地方发生什么 | 
| [10:53] | or anywhere else in the world, that involves | 意外的事件 只要跟像詹尼·范思哲 | 
| [10:55] | an influential Italian such as Gianni Versace. | 这样有影响力的意大利人有关 | 
| [10:57] | There’s rampant speculation | 就会有人大肆猜测 | 
| [10:59] | that the so-called Black Hand of the Mob is involved. | 这跟所谓的黑帮黑手党有关 | 
| [11:02] | – But right now, they’re watching… – Oh, shit. | -但现在 人们在关注 -该死 | 
| [11:03] | …to see what U.S. authorities are trying to do | 美国当局在怎样努力抓住 | 
| [11:06] | to catch their prime suspect. | 他们的头号嫌犯 | 
| [11:08] | Versace was the genius behind… | 范思哲是天才人物 | 
| [11:18] | Patience. Sit tight. | 耐心点 坐稳了 | 
| [11:35] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [11:42] | You look a little lost. | 你似乎迷路了 | 
| [11:45] | Uh, yes, I am. | 是啊 | 
| [11:46] | I’m not from around here. | 我不是这里人 | 
| [11:48] | There seems to be an awful lot of traffic on these causeways. | 堤道上似乎特别堵 | 
| [11:52] | Do you know if these other roads up here | 这边这些路 | 
| [11:54] | are a little less congested? | 会不会不那么堵 | 
| [11:56] | Nah, there are police checkpoints | 离岛的每条路上 | 
| [11:58] | on every road off the island. | 都有警察关卡 | 
| [12:00] | Police checkpoints? | 警察关卡 | 
| [12:02] | They’re looking for the man who shot Versace. | 他们在找枪杀范思哲的人 | 
| [12:06] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:08] | Andrew Cunanan. | 安德鲁·库南安 | 
| [12:10] | It’s terrible. I-I hope they catch him. | 太可怕了 希望他们抓住他 | 
| [12:14] | What’s your name, young man? | 你叫什么 年轻人 | 
| [12:17] | Kurt. Kurt DeMars. | 科特·德玛斯 | 
| [12:20] | You’ve been very helpful. | 你帮了大忙 | 
| [12:22] | I’ll be sure to allow extra time. | 我会提取做好计划 | 
| [12:25] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 | 
| [12:50] | Andrew Cunanan, | 安德鲁·库南安 | 
| [12:51] | the man who murdered fashion designer Gianni Versace | 昨天在迈阿密杀害时装设计师 | 
| [12:54] | yesterday in Miami, has now become the subject | 詹尼·范思哲的凶手 现在成了 | 
| [12:57] | of one of the FBI’s largest manhunts of all time. | 联调局史上最大寻人行动的对象 | 
| [13:00] | But Cunanan’s beginnings were small. | 但库南安出身卑微 | 
| [13:18] | Have you killed my son? | 你杀了我儿子吗 | 
| [13:54] | Regarding Andrew Cunanan, | 关于安德鲁·库南安 | 
| [13:56] | the situation out here has escalated as word spreads | 消息传开后 情况不断升级 | 
| [14:00] | that one of National City’s own is responsible | 这个来自纳欣诺市的男人杀害 | 
| [14:03] | or accused of murdering Gianni Versace | 或被控杀害了詹尼·范思哲 | 
| [14:06] | and four other men in brutal killings | 还有另外四人 手段残忍 | 
| [14:08] | that have captivated national attention. | 引起了举国关注 | 
| [14:11] | I’m standing outside the home | 我正在加州 | 
| [14:13] | of Mary Anne Cunanan, here in National City, California. | 纳欣诺市玛丽·安妮·库南安家门口 | 
| [14:16] | FBI agents are questioning her for information | 联调局探员正在讯问她 | 
| [14:20] | about her son Andrew Cunanan’s whereabouts. | 关于她儿子安德鲁·库南安所在何处 | 
| [14:26] | Tell us, Mary Anne. Where is he? | 告诉我们 玛丽·安妮 他在哪 | 
| [14:28] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么那么做 | 
| [14:33] | – Back up. – Look, look, look. | -退后 -看 | 
| [14:36] | You think he’s in Miami? | 你觉得他在迈阿密吗 | 
| [14:50] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [15:05] | You lied to us, Ronnie. | 你骗了我们 罗尼 | 
| [15:07] | – I didn’t lie to you. – We asked if you knew Andrew. | -我没骗你们 -我们问你是否认识安德鲁 | 
| [15:09] | You said no, but Andrew stayed here and you were friends. | 你说不 但安德鲁曾住在这里 你们是朋友 | 
| [15:12] | He told me his name was Kurt. | 他告诉我他叫科特 | 
| [15:14] | I only this minute saw his face on the news. | 我这才在新闻上看到他的脸 | 
| [15:16] | – I was just about to call you guys. – All right, let’s go. | -我正要打给你们 -走吧 | 
| [15:18] | Come on. Take him. | 快 带他走 | 
| [15:23] | And we weren’t friends. | 我们不是朋友 | 
| [15:25] | He was hiding here for two months. | 他在这里藏了两个月 | 
| [15:27] | Hiding? He wasn’t hiding. | 藏 他才没藏 | 
| [15:29] | So what was he doing? | 那他在做什么 | 
| [15:30] | – He was partying. – Where? | -他在玩 -去哪 | 
| [15:33] | Twist? | 扭曲 | 
| [15:34] | Warsaw Ballroom? | 华沙舞厅 | 
| [15:36] | Oh, you were looking for him, weren’t you? | 你找他来着 是吧 | 
| [15:39] | The only lez on the force? | 警队里唯一的拉拉吗 | 
| [15:40] | Where’s Cunanan now? | 库南安现在在哪吗 | 
| [15:42] | But the other cops, yeah, | 但其他警察 | 
| [15:45] | they weren’t searching so hard, were they? | 他们可没那么卖力去找 是吧 | 
| [15:46] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [15:48] | Because he killed a bunch of nobody gays? | 因为他杀了几个碌碌无闻的同性恋吗 | 
| [15:50] | Hey, we got over 400 agents and detectives | 我们现在有超过四百个探员和警探 | 
| [15:52] | searching for him right now. | 在找他 | 
| [15:54] | Well, sure, yeah, now… that he killed a celebrity. | 现在当然了 他杀了个名人嘛 | 
| [15:57] | – You’re an accessory to murder. – Oh, please. | -你是谋杀从犯 -得了 | 
| [15:59] | Couldn’t find a gay, so now you’re gonna blame a gay? | 找不到一个同性恋 就怪罪另一个同性恋吗 | 
| [16:01] | Whoa, whoa, you think this is a joke? | 你当这是玩笑吗 | 
| [16:03] | – This a joke to you? – Is he a joke to you? | -你觉得这是玩笑吗 -他对你来说是个玩笑吗 | 
| [16:06] | You think we don’t want to catch him? | 你觉得我们不想抓住他吗 | 
| [16:10] | So he didn’t talk about Versace? | 他没跟你提过范思哲吗 | 
| [16:16] | He didn’t stop talking about Versace. | 他张口闭口都在谈范思哲 | 
| [16:20] | Look, we all talked about him. | 我们都谈了他 | 
| [16:24] | We all imagined what it would be like | 我们都想象 那么有权 | 
| [16:25] | to be so rich and so powerful that… | 有钱是什么感觉 | 
| [16:29] | it doesn’t matter that you’re gay. | 哪怕你是同性恋也没关系 | 
| [16:31] | You know what the truth is? | 知道事实是什么吗 | 
| [16:33] | It’s that you were disgusted by him | 就是他变成了个恶心的人之前 | 
| [16:35] | long before he became disgusting. | 你就已经觉得他恶心了 | 
| [16:39] | You’re so used to us lurking in the shadows, | 你太习惯我们隐藏在阴影里 | 
| [16:41] | and, you know, most of us, we oblige. | 我们大部分人也甘愿如此 | 
| [16:45] | People like me, we just, we-we drift away. | 我这样的人 只会渐渐消失 | 
| [16:48] | We get sick, no-nobody cares. | 我们病了 也没人在乎 | 
| [16:52] | But Andrew was vain. | 但安德鲁很虚荣 | 
| [16:55] | He wanted you to know about his pain. | 他想要你们了解他的痛苦 | 
| [16:57] | He wanted you to hear. | 他想要你们听到 | 
| [16:58] | He wanted you… | 他想要你们 | 
| [17:02] | he wanted you to know about being born a lie. | 想要你们了解生来就是个谎言是什么感觉 | 
| [17:10] | Andrew is not hiding. | 安德鲁才没躲起来 | 
| [17:15] | He’s trying to be seen. | 他想被人看到 | 
| [18:22] | Guillermo, are you there? | 吉尔莫 你在吗 | 
| [18:26] | Guillermo? | 吉尔莫 | 
| [18:35] | Didn’t know you were taking her out today. | 我不知道你今天要开它出航 | 
| [18:39] | Ahoy? | 在吗 | 
| [18:52] | Guillermo? | 吉尔莫 | 
| [19:17] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [19:20] | Honey, call the cops. | 亲爱的 报警 | 
| [19:43] | The question remains: | 现在的问题仍是 | 
| [19:44] | did Andrew Cunanan know Gianni Versace? | 安德鲁·库南安是否认识詹尼·范思哲 | 
| [20:01] | Who is Andrew Cunanan? | 安德鲁·库南安是什么人 | 
| [20:03] | To help us, we turn to his closest friend, | 来帮我们了解他的 是他最好的朋友 | 
| [20:05] | Lizzie Cote. | 莉兹·寇特 | 
| [20:07] | Andrew, I wrote this statement | 安德鲁 我代表你的家庭 | 
| [20:09] | on behalf of your family and myself. | 和我写下了这份声明 | 
| [20:13] | These past few months, you have been portrayed | 这几个月来 你被描绘成了一个 | 
| [20:16] | as a horrible and despicable person. | 可怕的 可鄙的人 | 
| [20:20] | But I just want you to know that I remember | 但我想让你知道 我记得 | 
| [20:24] | and know who you really are, and I love you, unconditionally. | 也了解真正的你 我无条件地爱你 | 
| [20:29] | The Andrew Cunanan that I know is not a violent person. | 我所认识的安德鲁·库南安并不暴力 | 
| [20:34] | I know that the most important thing to you in the world | 我知道这世上对你来说最重要的事 | 
| [20:38] | is what others think of you. | 就是其他人对你的看法 | 
| [20:40] | You still have a chance to show the entire world | 你仍有机会让世界知道 | 
| [20:44] | the side of you that I and your godchildren know. | 我和你教子所了解的那一面 | 
| [20:49] | The time has come for this to end, peacefully. | 这一切该平和地结束了 | 
| [21:03] | Jeff Trail was brutally murdered | 杰夫·特雷尔被残忍地杀死 | 
| [21:04] | in David Madson’s apartment. | 在了大卫·马德森公寓里 | 
| [21:06] | Madson then goes on the run | 随后马德森跟现在臭名昭著的 | 
| [21:08] | with the now notorious killer of Versace, Andrew Cunanan. | 杀害范思哲的凶手安德鲁·库南安一起逃跑 | 
| [21:12] | What was the connection, though, | 但是库南安和马德森 | 
| [21:13] | between Cunanan and Madson? | 之间有何联系呢 | 
| [21:15] | Were they lovers? | 他们是情人吗 | 
| [21:16] | What did those men do on the road together? | 他们一起出逃时做了什么 | 
| [21:19] | We looked deeper at this dark and disturbing mystery | 我们深入探究了他们一同度过的 | 
| [21:21] | of their days on the road. | 黑暗神秘的公路之旅 | 
| [21:23] | Welcome back. With us now from his home | 欢迎回来 现在在家中与我们连线的 | 
| [21:25] | is Mr. Howard Madson. | 是霍华德·马德森先生 | 
| [21:26] | Howard, thank you so much for being here. | 霍华德 谢谢你与我们连线 | 
| [21:28] | Mr. Madson, do you have any idea at all | 马德森先生 您是否知道 | 
| [21:31] | what happened after the murder of Jeff Trail? | 杰夫·特雷尔被杀后发生了什么 | 
| [21:33] | My son is innocent. | 我儿子是无辜的 | 
| [21:35] | He’s a victim of a brutal murder. | 他被人残忍地谋杀 | 
| [21:37] | And to have a cloud of suspicion hanging over him, | 而现在怀疑的阴云笼罩着他 | 
| [21:41] | it’s devastating. | 让我心痛 | 
| [21:42] | That’s why I want the killer to give himself up | 所以我希望凶手能够自首 | 
| [21:44] | and tell the world David did nothing wrong. | 告诉世界大卫没有做错事 | 
| [21:46] | The police won’t… | 警察不肯 | 
| [21:48] | …it’s destroying us. | 这让我们无比痛苦 | 
| [21:49] | But, sir, if David’s truly innocent, | 但先生 如果大卫真是清白的 | 
| [21:51] | why didn’t he run away? | 他怎么不逃走 | 
| [21:54] | Why did he leave with Mr. Cunanan? | 他为什么跟库南安先生走了 | 
| [21:57] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [21:59] | because he didn’t know evil like this could exist. | 因为不知道这世上有如此的邪恶 | 
| [22:02] | He must have… | 他肯定是 | 
| [22:04] | David must have thought he could… stop him. | 大卫肯定以为自己可以阻止他 | 
| [22:08] | But he didn’t know how, so he went with him. | 但他不知道要怎么做 就跟他走了 | 
| [22:10] | My son’s a good man. | 我儿子是个好人 | 
| [22:13] | My son was a good man. | 我儿子生前是个好人 | 
| [22:31] | I’d like to introduce you to item 11-06281, | 现在大家请看11-06281号物品 | 
| [22:35] | an immaculate crystal recreation | 一件完美无瑕的 | 
| [22:37] | of a narrow-necked Ming dynasty vase. | 明代细颈瓶水晶复制品 | 
| [22:45] | Well, yes, and also no. | 是 也不是 | 
| [22:47] | And if you’re already enticed, feel free to pick up your phone | 如果这已经引起了你的兴趣 那么拿起电话 | 
| [22:50] | and call… | 打给 | 
| [23:17] | Pick up the phone, give us a call. | 快拿起电话拨打我们的号码吧 | 
| [23:18] | You know you want this to decorate your home. | 你知道你想用它来装饰自己的家 | 
| [23:21] | Ladies, thank you so much. | 非常感谢各位女士 | 
| [23:33] | Now, Marilyn, you said to me earlier | 玛丽莲 你之前和我说过 | 
| [23:35] | that you consider this perfume | 你把这款香水视为 | 
| [23:37] | to be one of your finest creations to date. | 你到目前为止最好的作品 | 
| [23:40] | Terry, my most personal. It is. | 特里 它是我最为私人的一款 | 
| [23:43] | Now, what does that mean exactly, | 这具体是什么意思呢 | 
| [23:45] | when you say a fragrance is “Personal”? | 你说这款香水很私人化 | 
| [23:48] | Well, I… | 这个…我 | 
| [23:49] | I always wanted to make a perfume for my mother. | 我一直想为我母亲设计一款香水 | 
| [23:54] | Just not in honor of her… | 这不是为了纪念她… | 
| [23:56] | – Okay. – …but an actual gift | -好吧 -这是一份礼物 | 
| [23:58] | that I would give her if I could go back in time. | 我要是能回到过去的话会送给她 | 
| [24:02] | You see, Terry, my father died when I was just 11 years old. | 特里 我父亲在我11岁时就去世了 | 
| [24:07] | – That’s so sad. I didn’t know. – Oh, please. | -太伤心了 我不知道 -别这样 | 
| [24:09] | Well, he-he was a very kind man, | 他非常善良 | 
| [24:11] | and, um, he was a wonderful storyteller. | 他是一位故事大王 | 
| [24:15] | He would invent all kinds of stories | 他会说各种各样的故事 | 
| [24:17] | to entertain my friends when they would come round. | 逗到我家来玩的小伙伴开心 | 
| [24:19] | Not soppy stories for girls, but… | 不是给女孩子讲的那种蠢故事 | 
| [24:23] | things that were scary and thrilling and… | 而是那种惊悚恐怖的 | 
| [24:26] | W-We… we loved him very much. | 我们都非常爱他 | 
| [24:30] | And suddenly my father was taken from us. | 但是他突然就离开了我们 | 
| [24:34] | Life was never the same without him. | 没有了他的生活和从前完全不同 | 
| [24:38] | My mother had to work long hours just to make ends meet. | 我母亲只能加班加点才能勉强糊口 | 
| [24:42] | And even though I was young… | 虽然我那个时候还很小 | 
| [24:45] | I had to get a job. | 但我还是得去找份工作 | 
| [24:47] | And my mother always felt terribly guilty about that. | 我母亲对此非常愧疚 | 
| [24:51] | Of course, she had no extra money for luxuries of any kind. | 她当然也没有余钱来买奢侈品 | 
| [24:57] | So… | 就这样 | 
| [25:01] | I imagine going back in time… | 我就想象自己能回到过去 | 
| [25:06] | and telling her… | 对她说 | 
| [25:10] | “Here’s something that I made for you. | “我给你做了一样东西 | 
| [25:15] | “The kind of perfume my father would have given you | 是我爸在你生日的时候 | 
| [25:20] | “For your birthday. | 会送给你的那种香水 | 
| [25:25] | As a way of saying how special you are.” | 以此告诉你 你有多特别” | 
| [25:31] | Marilyn, what a beautiful story. | 玛丽莲 这故事太美好了 | 
| [25:33] | – Oh, thank you. – For a beautiful perfume. | -谢谢 -这款香水也很漂亮 | 
| [25:36] | And to our wonderful home shoppers… | 我们还给各位电视购物观众… | 
| [25:52] | Oi! Modesto! | 莫德斯托 | 
| [25:54] | You have a call. | 有人找你 | 
| [25:57] | Another interview request? | 又是要采访吗 | 
| [25:59] | How much do you think I should charge this time? | 你觉得我这次应该报价多少 | 
| [26:02] | It’s… it’s Andrew. | 是安德鲁 | 
| [26:09] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 | 
| [26:11] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 | 
| [26:13] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 | 
| [26:15] | Please don’t cry. | 别哭啊 | 
| [26:17] | Men don’t cry, remember? | 男儿有泪不轻弹 还记得吗 | 
| [26:19] | Dad, I’m in trouble. | 爸 我有麻烦了 | 
| [26:21] | And I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [26:23] | I need help. I need you to come get me. | 我需要帮助 你快来接我 | 
| [26:25] | I’ll fly over right away. | 我马上飞过去 | 
| [26:28] | There might still be some outstanding charges against me, | 虽然我可能会面对很多指控 | 
| [26:30] | but… but so what? Huh? | 但是管他的 对吧 | 
| [26:33] | As soon as I put this phone down, | 我一放下电话 | 
| [26:36] | I’ll be on my way. | 就马上动身 | 
| [26:38] | – Where are you? – I’m still in Miami. | -你在哪里 -我还在迈阿密 | 
| [26:42] | – Okay. – I’m in a houseboat. | -好的 -我在一家船屋里 | 
| [26:44] | On 54th Street and… | 在第54街 | 
| [26:46] | – Collins Avenue. – I’ll be there. | -科林斯大道 -我会尽快到 | 
| [26:49] | 24 hours. | 给我一天时间 | 
| [26:51] | I’m coming. Do you hear me? | 我马上就出发 你听到了吗 | 
| [26:53] | I will find you, and I will hug you. | 我会找到你 然后抱住你 | 
| [26:56] | And I will hold you in my arms. | 把你拥在我怀里 | 
| [26:59] | Like I used to. | 就像以前那样 | 
| [27:02] | And it will all be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [27:05] | You promise? | 你保证吗 | 
| [27:06] | I promise! | 我保证 | 
| [27:08] | Now, pack some clothes, | 快收拾几件衣服 | 
| [27:11] | stay out of sight, and wait for me. | 躲好了 等我来 | 
| [27:14] | You be ready to leave as soon as I arrive. | 你在我到之前就要准备好可以随时动身 | 
| [27:16] | Your time is up. | 您的通话时间已到 | 
| [27:18] | – Please deposit 25 cents for four minutes. – I’m out of time. | -请再投25美分通话四分钟 -我没时间了 | 
| [27:20] | I’ll be there soon. Do you hear me? | 我很快就会到的 听到了吗 | 
| [27:24] | Andrew? I’ll be there soon. | 安德鲁 我会尽快到的 | 
| [28:48] | Miami police have stated that their best hope for catching Cunanan | 迈阿密警方称抓捕库南安的最大希望 | 
| [28:50] | may be that someone will spot him. | 就是有人能认出他 | 
| [28:52] | And the FBI is using their mighty manpower | 同时联调局也在动用强大的人力资源 | 
| [28:54] | to check train and airplane records | 排查火车与飞机出行记录 | 
| [28:56] | looking for single, young, Caucasian men | 寻找在范思哲谋杀案发生12小时内 | 
| [28:58] | who purchased one-way tickets with cash | 使用现金购买了单程票的 | 
| [28:59] | within 12 hours of Versace’s murder. Miami… | 单身白人青年男性 | 
| [29:19] | Do you believe your son is innocent? | 你相信你的儿子是清白的吗 | 
| [29:22] | Of course he’s innocent. | 他当然是清白的 | 
| [29:25] | My son is not, and has never been, a homosexual. | 我儿子绝对不可能是同性恋 | 
| [29:29] | That is a slur. | 这是诽谤 | 
| [29:31] | Maybe there were some older men who manipulated him. | 他也许是受到了某些老男人的摆布 | 
| [29:35] | And the murders? | 那谋杀事件呢 | 
| [29:37] | You never saw my son? | 你没见过我儿子吗 | 
| [29:39] | He was a… a perfect boy. | 他很… 完美 | 
| [29:43] | The most special child I ever saw. | 是我见过最独特的孩子 | 
| [29:47] | The idea that he could be a killer | 居然有人说他会杀人 | 
| [29:50] | makes me angry. | 我听了都愤慨 | 
| [29:52] | Have you been in contact with Andrew? | 你和安德鲁有联系吗 | 
| [29:54] | Yes. He phones me regularly. | 有 他经常联系我 | 
| [29:58] | – Since the murders took place? -Sure. Yes. | -谋杀发生后呢 -也有 是的 | 
| [30:01] | Last night, he called me. | 昨晚他还联系我了 | 
| [30:03] | – You know where he is? – All I can say | -你知道他在哪里吗 -我只能说 | 
| [30:06] | is that he’s evaded the police again. | 他再次躲开了警察的追捕 | 
| [30:09] | He’s far too clever for them. He’s a genius. | 他比警察聪明得多 他是个天才 | 
| [30:12] | They’ll never catch him. | 他们抓不到他的 | 
| [30:14] | What did you discuss? | 你们谈了什么 | 
| [30:16] | The movie rights to his life story. | 将他的一生拍成电影的版权问题 | 
| [30:19] | I’m acting as the broker, | 我是他的经纪人 | 
| [30:21] | calling Hollywood from here in Manila. | 在马尼拉联系好莱坞 | 
| [30:24] | Andrew was very particular about the title. | 安德鲁对电影名要求很高 | 
| [30:28] | Can you share it? | 可以透露一下吗 | 
| [30:31] | A Name to Be Remembered By. | 不会被忘却的人 | 
| [30:34] | Andrew made me promise. | 安德鲁让我向他保证 | 
| [30:36] | That had to be the title, no other. | 只能用这个名字 | 
| [30:39] | We’re in, uh, early discussions with several studios. | 我们和多家工作室都在联系 | 
| [30:43] | But you can’t travel | 但你不能出国 | 
| [30:45] | because of the charges against you. | 因为你还身负罪名 | 
| [30:47] | Those charges are bogus. | 那些罪名不成立 | 
| [30:48] | But that’s okay. I can make the… | 不过没关系 我可以… | 
| [31:12] | My brother should be alive. | 我哥哥不该死 | 
| [31:17] | If everybody had done their job, he would be alive. | 如果你们负起了责任 他就不会死 | 
| [31:22] | I heard the shot, that morning, | 我听到了枪声 那天早上 | 
| [31:25] | and I knew. | 当时我就知道了 | 
| [31:27] | Before I ran out, I knew. | 出去前我就知道了 | 
| [31:31] | Because my heart stopped. | 因为我心脏停跳了一拍 | 
| [31:35] | I’m sure your heart is broken, too. | 我知道你一定也很心碎 | 
| [31:39] | But you have each other. | 但你们还有对方 | 
| [31:44] | I had him. | 而我只有他 | 
| [31:46] | I only had him. | 我只有他 | 
| [31:49] | What will you do now, Antonio? | 之后你怎么办 安东尼奥 | 
| [31:53] | I’m going to stay in Lake Como. | 我要去科莫湖 | 
| [31:57] | As I’m sure you know, Gianni arranged | 你肯定知道 詹尼做了安排 | 
| [31:58] | so I can stay in one of the houses. | 让我住在他的房子里 | 
| [32:00] | I just want, I just want to stay close to him. | 我只是想 想离他近一些 | 
| [32:07] | Gianni doesn’t own any of the houses. | 詹尼没有房子 | 
| [32:12] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 | 
| [32:14] | He spent too much money. | 他花钱太多 | 
| [32:16] | The company was forced to take possession | 公司不得已 只能没收 | 
| [32:18] | of all the properties. | 所有房产 | 
| [32:21] | They are controlled by the board of Versace. | 现在房产都归属范思哲董事会名下了 | 
| [32:34] | You should go to Lake Como after the funeral. | 葬礼后你去科莫湖吧 | 
| [32:38] | Take some time, relax, recover. | 静一静 平复一下心情 | 
| [32:42] | And after that? | 之后呢 | 
| [32:53] | Today is the day for saying good-bye. | 今天就是告别的日子了 | 
| [32:58] | We start a new life, both of us. | 我们都开始新生活吧 | 
| [33:07] | And that’s it for me now? | 就这样对我吗 | 
| [33:10] | I cannot be thrown away like a piece of trash. | 我不接受被这样像垃圾一样扔掉 | 
| [33:13] | I loved him, Donatella. | 我爱他 多娜泰拉 | 
| [33:15] | He was my life. | 他是我的生命 | 
| [33:19] | And suddenly I don’t matter? | 突然之间我就没有价值了吗 | 
| [33:22] | I don’t have a home? | 让我流落街头 | 
| [33:24] | I have no rights? I have nothing. | 我就没有权利吗 我什么都没有了 | 
| [33:28] | As I explained to you, | 我说了 | 
| [33:31] | the houses, the finances, | 房子 财产 | 
| [33:33] | they are controlled by the board. | 都在董事会手里 | 
| [33:36] | You have a say. | 但你有话语权 | 
| [33:39] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 | 
| [33:43] | I’m sorry for all of us. | 我们两个都要节哀 | 
| [33:53] | It’s not true. It’s not possible. | 不是真的 这不可能 | 
| [33:56] | Because, uh, you know, | 因为 你知道的 | 
| [33:58] | when you see a man, 50 years old, | 一个50岁左右的男人 | 
| [34:01] | healthy, happy, lucky, | 健康 幸福 又幸运 | 
| [34:04] | and you, and you hear that this man… | 却听说这个人 | 
| [34:08] | died suddenly, and we didn’t know why, | 突然死了 而且我们还不知道为什么 | 
| [34:12] | we didn’t know the reason. | 我们不知道原因 | 
| [34:14] | Versace was referred to | 范思哲 | 
| [34:15] | as the master of glamour and glitz, | 被誉为性感教父 | 
| [34:17] | and he found massive success | 他为上流社会 | 
| [34:19] | by dressing his clothes on the rich and beautiful. | 设计美丽的服装让他大获成功 | 
| [34:22] | “A man in search of the essence of beauty” | 一个致力于追寻美的本质的男人 | 
| [34:24] | is how he was described by Princess Diana, | 这是经常穿他设计的礼服的戴安娜王妃 | 
| [34:26] | who often wore his creations. | 对他的评价 | 
| [34:28] | Versace’s memorial will be held inside Milan’s iconic Duomo. | 范思哲的葬礼将在米兰大教堂举行 | 
| [34:32] | Those in attendance will remember | 出席的人将铭记 | 
| [34:33] | Versace’s favorite quote from a Russian author: | 范思哲最喜欢的一位俄国作家的名言 | 
| [34:36] | “Beauty will save the world.” | 美能拯救世界 | 
| [34:38] | All the guests, including Princess Diana and Elton John, | 来宾们 包括戴安娜王妃和艾尔顿·约翰 | 
| [34:42] | are now inside for the funeral of Gianni Versace. | 都已进入教堂 参加葬礼 | 
| [35:25] | In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. | 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 | 
| [35:30] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [35:31] | The loss of Gianni Versace has been felt around the world. | 世界都为失去了詹尼·范思哲而惋惜 | 
| [35:36] | But let us not forget the man himself. | 但我们不能忘记他这个人本身 | 
| [35:40] | He leaves behind a family: | 他身后还有他的家人 | 
| [35:44] | his older brother, Santo, | 他的哥哥 桑托 | 
| [35:47] | his younger sister, Donatella. | 他的妹妹 多娜泰拉 | 
| [35:51] | Their love for him was incomparable. | 他们对他的爱是别人无法比拟的 | 
| [35:55] | To these people– | 为这些人 | 
| [35:57] | those closest to him, | 为他的亲人 | 
| [36:01] | his loved ones– | 他的爱人 | 
| [36:03] | we offer our prayers. | 我们为他们祈祷 | 
| [36:06] | Let us pray. | 让我们祈祷 | 
| [37:57] | The Miami Police Department | 迈阿密警察局 | 
| [37:58] | has reason to believe that Cunanan is still in the area. | 相信库南安还在这片区域 | 
| [38:01] | We’re working together with the FBI | 我们和联调局合作 | 
| [38:02] | and doing everything we can to find him. | 正在尽全力搜捕 | 
| [38:06] | No. I-I take care of it. | 不用 我来搞定 | 
| [38:09] | No. It’s no problem. | 不 没事的 | 
| [38:59] | Is anybody here? | 有人吗 | 
| [39:08] | I am armed. | 我有枪 | 
| [39:24] | 54th Street and Collins. | 五十四街和科林斯大道 | 
| [39:25] | We have an occupied burglary. Location is a houseboat. | 发生一起入室盗窃 地点是一艘游艇 | 
| [39:29] | All units, shut down traffic on Collins immediately. | 所有小组 切断科林斯大道的交通往来 | 
| [39:32] | Repeat, occupied burglary. | 重复 入室盗窃 | 
| [39:35] | Location is a houseboat. | 地点是一艘游艇 | 
| [39:44] | We’re interrupting our current program | 现中断节目 | 
| [39:45] | to bring you a live update | 为您实时更新 | 
| [39:47] | in the hunt for Versace’s killer. | 追踪谋杀范思哲凶手的最新进展 | 
| [39:49] | Reports are coming in that law enforcement in Miami Beach | 有报道称 迈阿密海滩的执法人员 | 
| [39:52] | have cordoned off a houseboat on the Indian Creek canal | 隔离了一艘停泊在印第安克里克运河上的游艇 | 
| [39:55] | and that a standoff is currently in progress. | 目前正在僵持 | 
| [39:59] | Law enforcement has blocked off access on both sides | 执法人员已封锁科林斯大道两侧的 | 
| [40:02] | of Collins Avenue, | 道路 | 
| [40:03] | creating a perimeter. | 拉起了封锁线 | 
| [40:05] | SWAT and FBI agents are on scene, as well, | 特战队和联调局均已就位 | 
| [40:08] | to assess and assist in the situation. | 时刻准备行动提供援手 | 
| [40:13] | For more on this developing story, | 为了解更多情况 | 
| [40:14] | we go live to Miami Beach. | 我们将把镜头转向迈阿密海滩 | 
| [40:26] | If you’re just tuning in, | 如果您刚开始收看节目 | 
| [40:27] | we are here on 54th and Collins Avenue, | 我们现在在五十四街和科林斯大道交界处 | 
| [40:30] | where we believe suspected killer | 据说这里是嫌疑人 | 
| [40:32] | Andrew Cunanan has been hiding out. | 安德鲁·库南安的藏匿点 | 
| [40:35] | I’m reporting live at Collins Avenue, | 我目前在科林斯大道向您转播 | 
| [40:37] | where police have taken extraordinary measure, | 警察已经在此处做了周密的布置 | 
| [40:39] | shutting down the street and blocking traffic. | 切断了往来交通并封锁了道路 | 
| [40:42] | As you can see behind me, there’s much interest | 您可以看到我身后的印第安克里克运河上 | 
| [40:44] | in a baby blue houseboat located on the Indian Creek. | 泊着的一艘淡蓝色游艇 正在被密切监视着 | 
| [40:48] | I’ve never seen anything quite like this, | 我从来没见过这样的场面 | 
| [40:50] | as police, marine patrol, and the FBI | 警察 海上巡逻队和联调局 | 
| [40:53] | are all coordinating together. | 同时行动 互相合作 | 
| [40:55] | With this extreme show of force, we can’t help but… | 在这样的阵容下 我们不得不… | 
| [41:01] | …the alleged Versace killer, | 谋杀范思哲的疑犯 | 
| [41:02] | Andrew Cunanan, is in that houseboat. | 安德鲁·库南安 就在那艘游艇上 | 
| [41:05] | Mr. Cunanan, this is the police. | 库南安先生 我们是警察 | 
| [41:08] | We just want to talk. | 我们只是想和你谈谈 | 
| [41:10] | Please be calm. | 不要冲动 | 
| [41:13] | I repeat, we just want to talk. | 重复 我们只是想和你谈谈 | 
| [41:16] | We know you’re in there, and we can help. | 我们知道你在里面 我们能帮你 | 
| [41:20] | Hold the position. Wait for the green light. | 暂时不要动 等行动的信号 | 
| [41:22] | Just hold the position. Stand by. | 保持住 做好准备 | 
| [41:25] | I’m reporting live from Collins Avenue, | 这是为您从科林斯大道现场发回的报道 | 
| [41:28] | where my sources say all attempts to communicate | 据称 警方试图和在逃嫌疑人进行沟通 | 
| [41:31] | with the fugitive seems to have failed. | 但都已失败告终 | 
| [41:33] | Snipers are in position, | 狙击手已就位 | 
| [41:35] | ready to react in the event that Mr. Cunanan | 一旦库南安先生有任何再次逃离的举动 | 
| [41:38] | makes yet another run for flight. | 狙击手将立刻将其击倒 | 
| [41:41] | Stay with us as we give you comprehensive coverage | 正在为您带来印第安克里克的最新情况 | 
| [41:43] | of the siege at Indian Creek. | 请锁定我们的频道 | 
| [42:04] | …who nearly became his roommate, | 差一点就成了他的室友 | 
| [42:06] | says he can’t fathom the violence. | 说他无法理解他的暴力举动 | 
| [42:08] | Gay and lesbian newspaper society columnist | 男同和女同报纸的社会专栏作家 | 
| [42:11] | Nicole Ramirez-Murray says Cunanan had rich boyfriends | 妮可·拉米雷斯·穆雷说库南安曾交往过多位 | 
| [42:15] | and was a known gigolo, a man who loved the spotlight. | 富人男友 是有名的小白脸 喜欢被关注 | 
| [42:19] | At Bishop’s, a private school in the affluent La Jolla area, | 在富人区拉霍亚的私立学校毕谢普上学时 | 
| [42:23] | Cunanan was voted Most Likely to be Remembered. | 库南安当选了最难忘奖 | 
| [42:26] | Acquaintances and friends remember Andrew Cunanan | 同学和朋友都认为安德鲁·库南安是一名 | 
| [42:29] | as an affable young man, not as a serial killer | 亲切的年轻人 而非联调局通缉名单上的 | 
| [42:32] | from the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list. | 那个连环杀手 | 
| [42:34] | We are live at the police perimeter, | 正在警戒线旁为您直播 | 
| [42:36] | where they have reinforced all sides. | 四周都已加强了警力布置 | 
| [42:39] | Now, authorities are hoping that he is alone | 现在 当局希望他最好是一个人 | 
| [42:41] | and that he is looking to surrender. | 而且做好了投降的准备 | 
| [42:43] | He sees everything. | 他都看到了 | 
| [42:45] | He’s not coming out. | 他不会出来的 | 
| [42:48] | Cut the power. | 切断供电 | 
| [42:49] | Shields are up… | 竖起盾牌 | 
| [42:57] | Deploy smoke now. Now. | 马上放烟雾弹 快 | 
| [43:54] | I’m so happy right now. | 我现在真开心 | 
| [44:01] | What if… | 如果… | 
| [44:05] | you had a dream your whole life that you were someone special… | 你一辈子都梦想着自己是个独一无二的人 | 
| [44:10] | but no one believed it? | 但没有人相信 | 
| [44:13] | Not… not really. | 没有真的相信 | 
| [44:17] | They’d smile at you and say, “Oh, sure, sure.” | 他们只是冲你笑着说 是啊是啊 | 
| [44:22] | And then, what if | 又如果 | 
| [44:24] | the first person that truly believed you… | 第一个真正相信你的人 | 
| [44:31] | …was the most incredible person you’d ever met? | 是你见过的最了不起的人 | 
| [44:37] | But it’s not about persuading people | 但重要的不是说服别人 | 
| [44:39] | that you’re going to do something great. | 去相信你会有所成就 | 
| [44:42] | It’s about doing it. | 而是去做 | 
| [44:45] | You have to finish your novel. | 你一定要完成你的小说 | 
| [44:48] | Or something else. | 或是别的 | 
| [44:53] | Do you think I could be a designer? | 你觉得我能成为设计师吗 | 
| [44:56] | A designer? | 设计师 | 
| [44:58] | I know literally everything there is to know about fashion. | 我对时尚真的非常了解 | 
| [45:02] | Maybe I could assist you or-or be your protégé? | 也许我可以成为你的助手 或是学徒 | 
| [45:05] | I’m not looking for an assistant. | 我不招助手 | 
| [45:06] | But being here… | 但在这儿 | 
| [45:09] | like this, with-with you, it… | 在这里 和你一起 | 
| [45:15] | …it feels like destiny. | 像是命中注定 | 
| [45:21] | Why can’t you feel it? | 为什么你感觉不到呢 | 
| [45:27] | Andrew. Andrew. | 安德鲁 安德鲁 | 
| [45:34] | One day you’ll understand why I said no. | 有一天你会明白我为什么要拒绝你 | 
| [45:37] | It’s not because I don’t find you attractive. | 不是因为我觉得你没有魅力 | 
| [45:39] | I invited you here | 我请你来的 | 
| [45:40] | because you’re a very interesting young man. | 因为你是个非常有趣的年轻人 | 
| [45:43] | I want you to… to be inspired by this, | 我希望你在这里受到启发 | 
| [45:47] | to be nourished by tonight. | 被今晚所滋养 | 
| [45:50] | If we kissed… | 如果我们亲吻了 | 
| [45:53] | you may doubt it. | 你也许会怀疑 | 
| [45:55] | We could go get dinner t… uh, tomorrow. | 我们明天可以一起用晚餐 | 
| [45:57] | I could… I could take you to Stars. | 我可以带你去星光餐厅 | 
| [46:00] | We could talk some more about my novel. | 我们还可以聊聊我的小说 | 
| [46:02] | I wish. | 我也想 | 
| [46:04] | But I leave San Francisco soon, and it’s… | 但我很快就要离开旧金山了 | 
| [46:06] | there’s so much to do. | 还有很多事要做 | 
| [46:10] | Another night. | 再约吧 | 
| [46:14] | Another stage. | 另一个舞台 | 
| [46:18] | Yes? | 好吗 | 
| [46:40] | Is it him? | 是他吗 | 
| [46:43] | It’s him. | 是的 | 
| [46:45] | What you expected? | 你以为呢 | 
| [46:48] | He’s just a boy. | 他还是个孩子 | 
| [46:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [47:36] | It’s over. | 都结束了 | 
| [47:39] | You caught him? | 你们抓到他了吗 | 
| [47:40] | He’s dead. He shot himself. | 他死了 自杀 | 
| [47:45] | Good. | 太好了 | 
| [47:48] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [47:57] | Marilyn? | 玛丽莲 | 
| [48:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [48:06] | We receive hundreds of letters each month from viewers. | 我们每周会收到上百封观众的来信 | 
| [48:11] | And since my husband’s death, | 我丈夫死后 | 
| [48:13] | I started to receive letters about him. | 我开始收到关于他的信 | 
| [48:18] | Often from people I-I don’t know, | 经常是一些我不认识的人 | 
| [48:20] | I’ve never heard of, | 从没听说过 | 
| [48:21] | whose lives were touched by Lee in some way. | 他们的人生曾经被李触动过 | 
| [48:24] | He-he supported this family when they got into financial trouble. | 他在这家人遇到经济困难的时候帮过他们 | 
| [48:29] | He helped this young man’s career. | 他曾在工作上帮过这个年轻人 | 
| [48:33] | He-he paid their bills when they couldn’t. | 他们付不起钱的时候 他帮他们付了 | 
| [48:39] | And he never… | 而他从没有… | 
| [48:41] | told me. | 告诉过我 | 
| [48:44] | About any of it. | 一点都没有 | 
| [48:50] | Why… | 为什么啊 | 
| [48:53] | didn’t he ever tell me? | 为什么他没有告诉我 | 
| [49:02] | I reply to every letter. | 我每一封都回了 | 
| [49:04] | I thank them for their kind words about my husband, | 我谢谢他们对我丈夫的感恩 | 
| [49:09] | and… | 我… | 
| [49:12] | I tell them that he’s alive in their letters… | 我说他永远活在他们的信中 | 
| [49:20] | …and that I’m… | 我… | 
| [49:26] | …so very proud of him. | 我真为他骄傲 | 
| [49:48] | Signore. | 先生 | 
| [50:04] | Donatella. | 多娜泰拉 | 
| [50:07] | The lawyers are here. | 律师来了 | 
| [50:14] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 | 
| [50:21] | On the morning Gianni was killed, | 詹尼被杀的那天早上 | 
| [50:25] | he called me. | 他给我打电话了 | 
| [50:29] | I was in Rome preparing for that show. | 我正在罗马准备秀 | 
| [50:33] | He was up early in Miami, | 他在迈阿密早起了 | 
| [50:35] | wanting to know every little detail. | 他想知道每一个小细节 | 
| [50:39] | He couldn’t just let me do it alone. | 他就是不放心我一个人做 | 
| [50:44] | When I ended the call, I was annoyed. | 挂了电话 我很生气 | 
| [50:48] | I had the show under control. I didn’t need his help. | 秀展我胸有成竹 我不需要他的帮助 | 
| [50:53] | So, when he called back 30 minutes later… | 所以半小时后他再打来 | 
| [51:03] | …I didn’t answer. | 我没接 | 
| [51:11] | I ignored his call. | 我没接他的电话 | 
| [51:19] | I ignored his call. | 我没接他的电话 | 
| [54:36] | 1969-1997 | 安德鲁·R·库南安 |