| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:31] | Ciao. | 再见 | 
| [00:36] | Gianni. | 詹尼 | 
| [00:38] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [00:50] | I see you watching me work. | 我看到你看我工作了 | 
| [00:53] | There is no need to hide. | 没必要掩饰 | 
| [00:57] | Let me see. | 让我看看 | 
| [01:15] | I wanted to be a doctor when I was your age. | 我像你这么大时想做个医生 | 
| [01:19] | My father told me, | 我父亲对我说 | 
| [01:21] | “That’s no job for a woman.” | “那不是女人做的工作” | 
| [01:25] | So I became a dressmaker. | 于是我成了个裁缝 | 
| [01:28] | At the same time, I vowed I would never tell my children | 与此同时 我对自己发誓 我绝不会 | 
| [01:31] | what job they should do. | 替我的孩子决定他们的工作 | 
| [01:34] | You must do what you love, Gianni. | 你一定要做你爱的事 詹尼 | 
| [01:37] | What you feel inside here. | 做你心中想做的事 | 
| [01:40] | But it takes hard work and practice. | 但是这是需要努力和练习的 | 
| [01:43] | You must learn how to sew, how to understand the fabrics. | 你要学会如果缝纫 如何理解布料 | 
| [01:48] | I’ll teach you, if you want. | 我来教你 如果你想的话 | 
| [01:52] | Repeat after me. | 跟我说 | 
| [01:54] | – Amo. – Amo. | -我爱 -我爱 | 
| [01:57] | – Amas. – Amas. | -你爱 -你爱 | 
| [02:00] | – Amat. – Amat. | -他爱 -他爱 | 
| [02:03] | – Amamus. – Amamus. | -我们爱 -我们爱 | 
| [02:06] | – Amatis. – Amatis. | -爱 -爱 | 
| [02:14] | What are you? A pervert? | 你是什么 变态吗 | 
| [02:16] | Not a pervert, miss, a pansy. | 不是变态 老师 就是娘炮 | 
| [02:23] | Again. | 再来 | 
| [02:25] | – Amo. – Amo. | -我爱 -我爱 | 
| [02:29] | – Amas. – Amas. | -你爱 -你爱 | 
| [02:32] | – Amamus. – Amamus. | -我们爱 -我们爱 | 
| [02:35] | – Amatis. – Amatis. | -爱 -爱 | 
| [02:38] | – Amant. – Amant. | -他们爱 -他们爱 | 
| [02:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [02:55] | Now tell me the truth. I’ve no time for lies. | 跟我说实话 我没工夫听谎言 | 
| [02:59] | The teacher said I was a pervert. | 老师说我是变态 | 
| [03:16] | It’s beautiful. | 多美啊 | 
| [03:24] | We make it for real. | 我们把它做出来 | 
| [03:26] | Yes? | 好吗 | 
| [03:38] | I can’t. It’s too hard. | 我做不到 太难了 | 
| [03:45] | Success only comes with hard work. | 成功只出自勤奋 | 
| [03:49] | Many hours, many weeks, many years. | 投入很多很多的时间 | 
| [03:53] | And it’s never easy. | 而且从来都不易 | 
| [03:56] | But that’s all right. | 但这没关系 | 
| [03:58] | That’s why it’s special. | 所以它才特别 | 
| [04:02] | Try again. | 再来一次 | 
| [04:27] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 | 
| [04:29] | Huh, what did I say? | 我说什么来着 | 
| [04:30] | We don’t need professional movers. | 我们不需要专业搬家工人 | 
| [04:31] | We do it ourselves. | 自己动手就行 | 
| [04:33] | Save ourselves 500 bucks. | 还剩了五百块 | 
| [04:37] | Give me a week, I can take that 500 and turn it into 10,000. | 给我一周时间 我能把这五百变成一万 | 
| [04:42] | Good exercise, too. | 而且锻炼身体 | 
| [04:44] | Make ourselves stronger. | 让我们更强壮 | 
| [04:48] | Where’s Andrew? | 安德鲁呢 | 
| [04:52] | Andrew! Andrew! | 安德鲁 安德鲁 | 
| [04:56] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 | 
| [05:08] | Say good-bye. | 道别吧 | 
| [05:11] | This is not for you. | 你不属于这里 | 
| [06:08] | Andrew. Let’s go. | 安德鲁 走吧 | 
| [06:22] | Andrew. Come here. | 安德鲁 过来 | 
| [06:39] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲呢 | 
| [06:40] | With Prince Andrew. | 跟安德鲁王子在一起 | 
| [06:42] | He’s being given the tour. | 带他看房子去了 | 
| [06:49] | Let’s get the cushions. | 我们搬坐垫吧 | 
| [06:51] | Go on. Help your sister. | 快点 帮帮你妹妹 | 
| [06:59] | Tell me, what room is this? | 告诉我 这是什么房间 | 
| [07:04] | It’s the biggest bedroom. | 这是最大的卧室 | 
| [07:07] | It’s the master bedroom. | 是主卧 | 
| [07:10] | It’s your room. | 是你的房间 | 
| [07:12] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 | 
| [07:15] | Sit down. I’ll tell you. | 坐下 我告诉你 | 
| [07:20] | Every morning when you wake up, | 每天早晨 你醒来时 | 
| [07:23] | and every evening when you go to sleep, | 每晚你去睡觉时 | 
| [07:25] | I want you to remember… | 我都要你记住 | 
| [07:29] | that you’re special. | 你是特别的 | 
| [07:32] | And that when you feel special, | 如果你觉得自己特别 | 
| [07:35] | success will follow. | 成功便会接踵而至 | 
| [07:40] | Of course, I’m gonna need this closet. | 当然了 我需要用这个大衣柜 | 
| [07:45] | For all my suits. | 放我的西装 | 
| [07:49] | Otherwise, the room is yours. | 这房间其余地方都属于你 | 
| [11:37] | Modesto Cunanan. | 莫德斯托·库南安 | 
| [11:39] | Please, everyone calls me Pete. | 别这么客气 大家都喊我皮特 | 
| [11:42] | Frankly, uh, we don’t call in to interview | 老实说 我们不会叫很多 | 
| [11:45] | many candidates like you, at least not to be stockbrokers. | 你这样的人来面试 至少不是做股票经纪人 | 
| [11:50] | – Like me? – Uh, night-schooled. | -我这样的人 -上夜校的 | 
| [11:52] | You’ve really pulled yourself up by the bootstraps, haven’t you? | 你真是一步步地爬了上来啊 是吧 | 
| [11:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [11:56] | Andrew Cunanan? | 安德鲁·库南安 | 
| [12:00] | Right this way. | 这边请 | 
| [12:07] | Gentlemen, I’m aware that you have a long line | 先生们 我知道有一堆心情急切的 | 
| [12:09] | of eager Ivy League educated young men | 常青藤毕业年轻人 | 
| [12:12] | queuing up to be brokers at Merrill Lynch, | 等着想来美林证券做经纪人 | 
| [12:14] | but ask yourself, | 但你们想想 | 
| [12:18] | how many of them started from nothing? | 他们有多少人是白手起家 | 
| [12:20] | Can you tell me why you want to come to Bishop’s? | 你能说说你为什么想来毕谢普学习吗 | 
| [12:22] | Because it’s the best school in California | 因为这是加州最好的学校 | 
| [12:25] | and one of the best schools in America. | 也是美国最好的学校之一 | 
| [12:27] | – Who told you that? – My father. | -谁说的 -我父亲 | 
| [12:29] | Mr. Cunanan, can we talk a little more about business | 库南安先生 我们多谈谈生意 | 
| [12:32] | and a little less about your biography? | 少说说你的生平吧 | 
| [12:35] | But biography is business. | 但生平就是生意 | 
| [12:37] | My life is a tale told in dollars. | 我的生活就是用美元讲述的故事 | 
| [12:41] | I was born in Baliuag village, the Philippines, | 我生在菲律宾群岛贝利华村 | 
| [12:45] | in a house any of you gentlemen can buy | 我住的房子 你们任何一位 | 
| [12:48] | with the money in your wallets. | 光拿钱包里的钱就能买下 | 
| [12:50] | I served in the U.S. Navy for $97 a month, | 我曾在美国海军效力 月薪97美元 | 
| [12:54] | not for the money, | 不是为了钱 | 
| [12:55] | but for the opportunity to live and work | 就是为了有机会来美国 | 
| [12:59] | in the United States of America, | 生活工作 | 
| [13:01] | the greatest country in the world. | 这里是世界上最伟大的国家 | 
| [13:03] | We thank you for your service. | 我们感谢你的服役 | 
| [13:05] | – Yes, thank you. – No, sir. | -是啊 谢谢 -不 | 
| [13:06] | I thank this country. I thank it every day. | 是我感谢这个国家 每天都感谢它 | 
| [13:10] | Because after I arrived, not far from the Navy docks, | 因为我到这儿后 就在离海军码头不远处 | 
| [13:14] | I bought my first home. $12,000, it cost me. | 买下了我的第一个家 花了1.2万 | 
| [13:18] | A few years later, | 几年后 | 
| [13:20] | I moved my family to an $80,000 home. | 我把一家人搬进了一栋八万美元的房子 | 
| [13:25] | Now, is that biography or business? | 这是生平还是生意 | 
| [13:31] | Because I will tell your investors | 因为我会告诉你们的投资人 | 
| [13:33] | that’s what I plan to do with their money. | 我打算拿他们的钱做这样的事 | 
| [13:36] | I will cross oceans with it. I will take it to new lands. | 我带着它跨越海洋 去新的地方 | 
| [13:40] | I’m talking about growth they can’t imagine. | 我会带给他们无法想象的增长 | 
| [13:45] | If you could have one wish, | 如果你可以许一个愿 | 
| [13:46] | what would it be? | 会是什么 | 
| [13:49] | A house overlooking the ocean, | 俯瞰海洋的房子 | 
| [13:52] | two Mercedes, | 两辆奔驰 | 
| [13:54] | four beautiful children, three beautiful dogs, | 四个美丽的孩子 三只可爱的狗狗 | 
| [13:58] | and a good relationship with God. | 跟上帝保持良好的关系 | 
| [14:02] | Is that one wish or five? | 这是一个愿望 还是五个 | 
| [14:04] | – Did I make a mistake? – No, not at all. | -我说错了吗 -没有 | 
| [14:07] | I’ll ask it again. | 我再问一遍 | 
| [14:09] | Andrew, if you could have one wish, | 安德鲁 如果你可以许一个愿 | 
| [14:12] | just one wish, | 只能许一个 | 
| [14:15] | what would it be? | 那会是什么 | 
| [14:20] | To be special. | 做个特别的人 | 
| [14:22] | And then you must say… | 然后你要说… | 
| [14:27] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 | 
| [14:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [14:33] | I didn’t get the job. | 我没得到工作 | 
| [14:40] | They told you already? | 他们这就定了 | 
| [14:42] | They called. It’s a no. | 他们打电话了 不行 | 
| [14:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 | 
| [14:57] | Only joking. I got the job. | 开玩笑的 我得到工作了 | 
| [15:00] | I’m in. | 我进去了 | 
| [15:02] | At Merrill Lynch. | 美林证券 | 
| [15:04] | The godfather of corporate America, | 美国公司的教父 | 
| [15:06] | and they want me! | 他们想要我 | 
| [15:08] | They want me! | 他们要我 | 
| [15:09] | $60,000 starting salary, and the sky’s the limit. | 起薪六万美元 没有上限 | 
| [15:14] | Tonight, we eat like kings. | 今晚 我们要吃国王般的大餐 | 
| [15:18] | From now on, every night, we eat like kings. | 从今往后 我们每晚如此 | 
| [15:23] | – What’s going on? – Your father got the job! | -怎么了 -你父亲得到工作了 | 
| [15:28] | You didn’t think I got it, though, did you? | 你以为我没得到 是吧 | 
| [15:34] | Only because you said so. | 是因为你那么说了啊 | 
| [15:36] | As a joke. | 当笑话的 | 
| [15:39] | Except you believed it. | 但你信了 | 
| [15:42] | Quick to believe the worst? | 立刻就相信最坏的结果了 | 
| [15:48] | Modesto, I’m so happy. | 莫德斯托 我好开心 | 
| [15:57] | Andrew knew. | 安德鲁就知道 | 
| [16:00] | He knew I got the job, even before I said so. | 他知道我得到工作了 虽然我还没说出来 | 
| [16:05] | Maybe we should check your medication again, | 或许我们又该看看你的药了 | 
| [16:08] | see if your thoughts are confused. | 看看你是不是脑子不清楚 | 
| [16:12] | Don’t want you going back into the hospital. | 免得你再回医院里 | 
| [16:20] | Modesto. | 莫德斯托 | 
| [16:24] | M… | 莫… | 
| [16:29] | Let’s celebrate! Hmm? | 我们庆祝吧 | 
| [16:37] | Like kings. | 像国王一般 | 
| [16:39] | Just like you said. | 就像你说的 | 
| [16:49] | Move up. | 往后靠 | 
| [16:55] | Here. Where were we? | 来 我们讲到哪了 | 
| [16:59] | “The Art of Conversation.” | 《对话的艺术》 | 
| [17:02] | Do we have to read the whole book? | 我们要读完整本书吗 | 
| [17:05] | What is this, mutiny at bedtime? | 怎么 睡觉时要搞反叛吗 | 
| [17:08] | Yes, my son, who I love more than I love my own life, | 是的 比我自己的生命更宝贝的儿子 | 
| [17:12] | we have to read the whole book, | 我们要读完整本书 | 
| [17:13] | from “The Etiquette of Calling Cards” to “Men’s Apparel” | 从《名片礼仪》到《男士着装》 | 
| [17:17] | to “Creating the Perfect Buffet Menu.” | 再到《指定完美菜单》 | 
| [17:19] | You need to know it all. | 你要全部记牢 | 
| [17:21] | It’s not enough to be smart. | 光聪明是不够的 | 
| [17:23] | You need to fit in. | 你得融入 | 
| [17:27] | Where were we? | 我们讲到哪了 | 
| [17:29] | “There are two kinds of conversation: polite and real.” | 对话有两种 礼貌的 和真实的 | 
| [17:33] | What happens if I don’t get accepted into Bishop’s School? | 如果我不能进入毕谢普学校呢 | 
| [17:37] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别说傻话了 | 
| [17:39] | We moved to this house so you could be close to that school. | 我们搬来这里就是为了让你靠近那所学校 | 
| [17:44] | Of course you’re going to get in. | 你当然能进去 | 
| [17:50] | “Polite conversation.” | 礼貌对话 | 
| [17:51] | I like this. You could learn from this. | 我喜欢这个 值得学习 | 
| [18:38] | Why are you crying? | 你哭什么 | 
| [18:40] | You got in. | 你进去了 | 
| [18:57] | You… | 你… | 
| [19:20] | …I feel like I threw the ball | 我就好像丢了球 | 
| [19:21] | and caught the touchdown. | 还接到了触地得分 | 
| [19:23] | Yeah. Oh, hey, I-I got to go. 400 shares. | 是啊 我得挂了 400股 | 
| [19:28] | Hey, buddy! | 哥们 | 
| [19:29] | Hey. I hear you beat out 500 applicants. | 听说你击败了五百个竞争者呢 | 
| [19:32] | This trading floor is ruthless. | 交易厅很残酷的 | 
| [19:33] | You must be able to pull in some mighty big numbers. | 你一定是能拉到大买卖 | 
| [19:36] | This is you. | 你坐这里 | 
| [19:38] | – Let me show you how it’s done. – You got it. I like that. | -让我来给你露两手吧 -你行的 我喜欢 | 
| [19:41] | Sir, I served for seven years in the U.S. Navy, | 先生 我曾在海军服役了七年 | 
| [19:44] | and nothing is more important to me than integrity and honesty. | 对于我 没什么比正直和诚实更重要 | 
| [19:48] | But it’s my duty– and, as a sailor, | 但是我有责任 要知道作为水手 | 
| [19:51] | I never use that word lightly– but it’s my duty to point out | 我不会轻易用这个词 但我有责任指出 | 
| [19:55] | that if you feel comfortable about a stock, | 如果你对一只股票感到放心 | 
| [19:57] | then it’s probably a stock everyone knows about. | 那只股票估计是人尽皆知 | 
| [20:00] | You know, I see your point, | 我明白你的意思 | 
| [20:01] | but it’s just not for me. Thanks, anyway. | 但真的不适合我 还是谢谢了 | 
| [20:10] | Yes, sir. I understand. | 好 先生 我理解 | 
| [20:13] | But it’s my job to find exceptional opportunities. | 但我的工作就是找到特别的机会 | 
| [20:17] | And those are never, never comfortable. | 那些从来都不会让人放心 | 
| [20:20] | Do you want to be comfortable or exceptional? | 你想放心 还是出众 | 
| [20:26] | That’s what I want to hear, sir. | 这就是我想听到的 先生 | 
| [20:28] | Yes, sir. | 好的 | 
| [20:30] | Now, to move this forward, | 为了进行下一步 | 
| [20:31] | I’m gonna need a few details from you. | 我需要你的一些详细情况 | 
| [20:33] | Let’s start with your bank account number. | 先说说你的银行账号吧 | 
| [20:36] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [20:38] | And don’t forget the comma. | 别忘了逗号 | 
| [20:40] | – Punctuation is the music of language. – Andrew. | -标点是语言的音乐 -安德鲁 | 
| [20:45] | – I got something to show you. – Not now. He’s doing homework. | -我有东西给你看 -等等的 他做作业呢 | 
| [20:48] | That can wait. Come on. | 那个不急 过来 | 
| [20:54] | Close your eyes. There. | 闭上眼睛 好了 | 
| [20:57] | You excited? | 激动吗 | 
| [20:58] | – You want to see it? – Yes. | -想看吗 -嗯 | 
| [21:00] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [21:03] | For you. | 给你的 | 
| [21:08] | I got the keys. You want it? | 钥匙在这儿呢 想要吗 | 
| [21:10] | Oh, too late. | 太慢了 | 
| [21:11] | Try again. | 再来 | 
| [21:13] | Grab it like you mean it. | 使劲来抓 | 
| [21:15] | Just get in your car. | 上车吧 | 
| [21:20] | Check it out. | 看看 | 
| [21:23] | You bought a new car? | 你买了新车 | 
| [21:25] | – For Andrew. – For Andrew? | -给安德鲁的 -给安德鲁 | 
| [21:28] | Don’t say it like that. I’m not an idiot. | 别那个口气 我又不傻 | 
| [21:31] | I know he can’t drive yet, but he can dream. | 我知道他还不会开车 但他可以梦想 | 
| [21:33] | You teach a boy how to dream. | 你教孩子有梦想 | 
| [21:35] | That’s the most important lesson of all. | 那是最重要的一课 | 
| [21:37] | You can’t give him a car. | 你不能给他辆车 | 
| [21:45] | Stop it. | 别这样 | 
| [21:47] | Well… think of Elena. | 想想埃琳娜 | 
| [21:50] | And Chris. | 还有克里斯 | 
| [21:51] | They’re actually old enough to drive. | 他们都到了开车的年龄 | 
| [21:54] | And a gift, for what? | 而且送礼物做什么 | 
| [21:56] | Have you gone mad again? | 你又疯了吗 | 
| [21:58] | He got into Bishop. | 他进了毕谢普 | 
| [22:00] | But that’s a beginning, not an end. | 但那是个起点 不是终点 | 
| [22:04] | I’m just trying very hard | 我只是在努力 | 
| [22:05] | to make sure that he doesn’t end up like you. | 确保他不会变得像你一样 | 
| [22:13] | Don’t overreact. | 别反应过度 | 
| [22:18] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 | 
| [22:21] | Let’s play. | 我们玩吧 | 
| [22:22] | – Okay. – Here we go. | -好 -来吧 | 
| [22:24] | Put your hands on the wheel. | 手放在方向盘上 | 
| [22:26] | Come on. Feel it. | 来 感受一下 | 
| [22:34] | Your brothers and sisters, I love them. | 你哥哥姐姐 我爱他们 | 
| [22:39] | They’re good kids. | 他们是好孩子 | 
| [22:43] | But they’re not special. | 但他们不特别 | 
| [22:47] | You’re the best friend I ever had. | 你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [22:55] | Your mom was very sick when you were born. | 你出生时 你妈妈病得很重 | 
| [23:00] | Couldn’t even get out of bed | 无法下床 | 
| [23:01] | when she was in the hospital with depression. | 她因为抑郁症住在医院里 | 
| [23:05] | Weak mind. | 头脑羸弱 | 
| [23:11] | It was me who looked after you. | 是我照顾了你 | 
| [23:15] | I was your mother and your father. | 我既是你妈妈也是你爸爸 | 
| [23:54] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [23:56] | Yes? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:57] | Did you always want to be a stockbroker? | 你一直都想成为一个股票经纪人吗 | 
| [24:02] | I, uh, followed whatever opportunities came my way. | 我不放过面前任何的机会 | 
| [24:10] | I’m the world’s greatest opportunist. | 我是这世上最棒的机会主义者 | 
| [24:12] | Pure and simple. | 就这么简单 | 
| [24:15] | That’s the only way to survive in this world. | 这是存活在这世上的唯一方式 | 
| [24:21] | I like reading and stories. | 我喜欢阅读和故事 | 
| [24:24] | Maybe I could write books. | 也许我可以写书 | 
| [24:30] | Somebody offers you a million dollars | 有人付你一百万美元 | 
| [24:32] | to write a book… | 来写一本书 | 
| [24:35] | sure, take it. | 可以 接受 | 
| [24:37] | Why not? | 为什么不 | 
| [24:40] | Otherwise… no. | 否则 不要 | 
| [24:54] | Did I ever tell you about how, when you were a little boy, | 我有没有告诉过你 在你小时候 | 
| [25:00] | you burnt your foot on a heater? | 被暖气弄伤了脚 | 
| [25:06] | I picked you up. | 是我救了你 | 
| [25:08] | Kissed you better. | 亲吻你让你好起来 | 
| [25:12] | And you didn’t make a sound. | 你没出声 | 
| [25:18] | Not a sound. | 一声都没出 | 
| [26:41] | What are we? | 我们是什么 | 
| [26:44] | Are we sheep? | 胆小鬼吗 | 
| [26:46] | We all have to do the same thing? | 我们都得做同样的事 | 
| [26:47] | Stand the same way? | 用同样的站姿 | 
| [26:49] | Smile the same smile? | 保持同样的微笑 | 
| [26:51] | Where’s our sense of rebellion? | 我们的叛逆呢 | 
| [26:52] | Shut up. Fag. | 闭嘴 基佬 | 
| [27:00] | If being a fag means being different… | 如果做一个基佬会与众不同 | 
| [27:06] | …sign me up! | 那么我要做 | 
| [27:08] | Take a photograph, my good man. | 来照张相吧 我的好兄弟 | 
| [28:10] | Vera, hello. It’s Pete. Pete Cunanan. | 薇拉你好 我是皮特 皮特·库南安 | 
| [28:13] | Of course I called back. | 我当然要回电话 | 
| [28:14] | I promised I would. | 我保证过我会的 | 
| [28:16] | Listen, I know our last trade didn’t work out. | 听着 我知道我们上笔交易没能成功 | 
| [28:20] | World events overtook us. | 大潮来袭 我们也没有办法 | 
| [28:21] | But I have a new opportunity | 但我这有个新机会 | 
| [28:24] | that will make all our money back, and so much more. | 能把我们的钱捞回来 还能赚更多 | 
| [28:28] | You’ll be so rich, you’ll never worry about money again. | 你会变得很有钱 再也不必为钱操心 | 
| [28:31] | But I see here that we need to liquidate | 但我们需要清算一下你已故丈夫的 | 
| [28:34] | – your late husband’s pension to make our move. – Hey, Grandma. | -抚恤金来进行下一步动作 -奶奶 | 
| [28:37] | I know, it does sound scary, | 我知道这听起来有点吓人 | 
| [28:38] | but it’s my duty to point out… | 但把这点指出来是我的责任 | 
| [28:40] | – Who are you talking to? – …that if you feel comfortable | -你在跟谁说话 -如果你对一只股票 | 
| [28:41] | about a stock, then it’s probably a stock | 感到放心 那只股票 | 
| [28:44] | – everyone knows about. – Is that the man? | -估计是人尽皆知 -是那个男人吗 | 
| [28:46] | We need to act fast, so I’m gonna need a… | 我们得抓紧行动 所以我需要… | 
| [28:48] | My grandma is 90 years old. | 我奶奶90岁了 | 
| [28:50] | And when you steal her money, she can’t heat her house. | 当你把她的钱偷走 她就没钱给房子供暖了 | 
| [28:55] | I’m gonna hunt you down, you son of a bitch. | 我一定会抓到你 你这个贱人 | 
| [29:18] | So… | 所以… | 
| [29:21] | when do I get to meet this special lady? | 我什么时候能见到这位特别的姑娘 | 
| [29:25] | I’m not a fool. | 我不是个傻子 | 
| [29:27] | I know there’s someone. | 我知道你肯定有人了 | 
| [29:30] | You don’t smell this nice for me. | 你以前可没喷过香水 | 
| [29:40] | What if I told you… | 如果我告诉你… | 
| [29:43] | she was older than 30? | 她已经30多岁了会怎样 | 
| [29:49] | I would say | 我会说 | 
| [29:52] | a young man should always be with an older woman. | 年轻男人就应该和年长女人在一起 | 
| [29:57] | She teaches him how to be a man. | 她会教给他如何成为男子汉 | 
| [30:02] | How did you meet? | 你们怎样认识的 | 
| [30:05] | Babysitting. | 做保姆的时候 | 
| [31:16] | – What are you wearing? – Ah, no peeking. | -你穿着什么 -别偷看 | 
| [31:20] | Glove compartment. | 杂物箱 | 
| [31:30] | It’s nice. | 这好棒 | 
| [31:38] | Wait, wait. | 等下 等下 | 
| [31:41] | I-I want to make something clear. | 我要把一些事说清楚 | 
| [31:44] | I know you buy me gifts, | 我知道你给我买礼物 | 
| [31:46] | but that’s not what this is about for me. | 但我不是为了这个才这样做的 | 
| [31:49] | Andrew, easy. | 安德鲁 放轻松 | 
| [31:54] | Don’t get so serious. | 别这么严肃 | 
| [31:58] | So, where are we going? | 我们要去哪 | 
| [32:00] | It’s a surprise. | 给你个惊喜 | 
| [32:07] | This is your surprise? | 这就是你的惊喜 | 
| [32:10] | – A house party? – Why not? It’ll be fun. | -家庭聚会吗 -不好吗 会很好玩的 | 
| [32:12] | What, are you out of your mind? | 什么 你疯了吗 | 
| [32:14] | I’m married. We’re a secret. | 我结婚了 我们之间是个秘密 | 
| [32:18] | I don’t want us to be a secret anymore. | 我不想再跟你搞地下情了 | 
| [32:22] | This is strictly on the side. | 我们只能如此 | 
| [32:26] | What? You thought it could be more? | 怎么 你以为我们可以不止如此吗 | 
| [32:38] | Get out. | 下车 | 
| [32:41] | Now. | 马上 | 
| [33:25] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要去做了 | 
| [33:26] | I’m gonna ask Andrew out. How do I look? | 我要把安德鲁约出来 我看起来怎么样 | 
| [33:28] | – You look great. – Too tidy? | -你看起来很棒 -太整洁了 | 
| [33:29] | I’m always too tidy. I can’t do scruffy. | 我一直都太整洁了 我邋遢不起来 | 
| [34:16] | You look fabulous. | 你看起来帅呆了 | 
| [34:18] | Oh, what, this thing? This little thing? | 什么 这个吗 这个小东西 | 
| [34:27] | Red is my favorite color. | 红色是我最爱的颜色 | 
| [34:29] | Silver is mine. | 我最爱银色 | 
| [34:31] | We should do a clothes swap. | 我们应该交换一下衣服 | 
| [34:34] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 | 
| [34:36] | You actually would do it. | 你还真的愿意啊 | 
| [34:38] | I know for a fact that you don’t go to Bishop’s, | 你肯定不是毕谢普的 | 
| [34:41] | because if you did, I think we’d be best friends. | 如果你是的话 我们会是好朋友的 | 
| [34:44] | Oh, now you made me sad. | 这就让我很伤心了 | 
| [34:45] | – Did I miss our chance to be friends? – No. | -我错过了成为朋友的机会吗 -没有 | 
| [34:48] | Our time is now. | 我们的机会就在现在 | 
| [34:49] | I’m Andrew. | 我叫安德鲁 | 
| [34:51] | I’m Lizzie. | 我叫莉兹 | 
| [34:53] | – Hi, Lizzie. – Hi. | -你好莉兹 -你好 | 
| [34:55] | Um, can I tell you a secret? | 我能跟你说个小秘密吗 | 
| [34:59] | Can we only ever speak in secrets? | 我们可以以后就讨论秘密吗 | 
| [35:02] | I’m an imposter. | 我是个骗子 | 
| [35:07] | All the best people are. | 果然好的都是假的 | 
| [35:08] | Um, I’m… oh. | 我… | 
| [35:11] | I’m actually married. | 我其实已经结婚了 | 
| [35:13] | And I have a big, boring house with a big… | 有一间又大又无聊的房子 和一个 | 
| [35:18] | boring husband. | 又大又无聊的老公 | 
| [35:20] | And we are friends with the DeSilvas who own this house, | 我们和这屋子的主人德席尔瓦一家是朋友 | 
| [35:23] | and they’ve asked me to keep an eye on it. | 他们叫我们帮忙看一下房子 | 
| [35:27] | Are you what is commonly known as a grown-up? | 你是我们平时说的那种大人吗 | 
| [35:30] | Why? Does that mean you won’t talk to me anymore? | 怎么了 是的话你就不愿意跟我聊天了吗 | 
| [35:33] | No. On the contrary, I get along so much better | 不 并没有 我觉得我反而更容易 | 
| [35:36] | with people that aren’t my own age. | 和比我大的人相处 | 
| [35:37] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [35:39] | Because… I sort of… | 因为我 有点 | 
| [35:41] | I sort of missed all of this, you know. | 有点想念这些 | 
| [35:44] | What, all this? | 想念什么 这些吗 | 
| [35:46] | Youth and fun. Silliness. | 年轻快乐 很傻很天真 | 
| [35:49] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [35:51] | I was homeschooled. Isn’t that pitiful? | 我是在家上的学 是不是很惨 | 
| [35:53] | No, I can’t wait to get out of school. | 当然不是 我一点都不想在学校多待 | 
| [35:55] | Why? What do you want to do? | 为什么 那你想做什么 | 
| [36:02] | I want to seek out my heroes. | 我想去追寻我心中的英雄 | 
| [36:06] | Basquiat, Mapplethorpe, Patti Smith. | 巴斯奎特 梅普勒索普 帕蒂·史密斯 | 
| [36:09] | Herb Ritts. Keith Haring. | 赫伯·瑞茨 凯斯·哈林 | 
| [36:12] | Versace. | 范思哲 | 
| [36:34] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 | 
| [36:55] | Pete, have a seat. | 皮特 请坐 | 
| [36:59] | This is a surprise, gentlemen. | 真是个惊喜 各位先生 | 
| [37:03] | Am I being promoted? | 我是要升职了吗 | 
| [37:06] | Have you ever traded in nonexistent stocks? | 你有没有交易过虚假股票 | 
| [37:10] | No. Never. | 没有 从来没有 | 
| [37:13] | A man has accused you of tricking his grandmother | 有人指控你骗了他祖母的 | 
| [37:15] | into handing over her life savings. | 毕生积蓄 | 
| [37:17] | – Over $25,000. – She’s 92 years old. | -金额超过两万五千美元 -她都92岁了 | 
| [37:23] | She made a trade, high risk, high reward. | 她买进了股票 高风险 高回报 | 
| [37:26] | It didn’t work out. | 只是最后回报没成 | 
| [37:29] | What can I say? | 我能怎么样呢 | 
| [37:30] | If the stocks weren’t real, it’s not only unethical, | 如果是虚假股票 那就不光是违背职业道德 | 
| [37:32] | it’s illegal. | 还违涉嫌违法了 | 
| [37:34] | You got this all wrong. | 你们理解错了 | 
| [37:37] | Let me make some calls. | 让我打几个电话问问 | 
| [37:40] | There’s been a misunderstanding. | 这中间有误会 | 
| [37:41] | How many misunderstandings have there been over the years? | 这些年你有过多少这种误会了 | 
| [37:44] | Why have you changed jobs so frequently? | 你为什么工作换得这么勤 | 
| [37:46] | No one voluntarily chooses to go from Merrill to us. | 没有人会愿意从美林证券跳槽到我们这里来的 | 
| [37:52] | I wanted to spend more time with my family. | 我想要多陪陪家人 | 
| [37:55] | The feds are involved now. | 联调局的人也出动了 | 
| [37:57] | They’re going over your entire employment history. | 他们在查你的工作历史 | 
| [38:01] | We’re cooperating fully. | 我们完全配合 | 
| [38:03] | We have nothing to hide. | 我们没有什么好隐瞒的 | 
| [38:06] | Do you have anything to hide, Pete? | 你有什么要隐瞒的吗 皮特 | 
| [38:10] | No. | 没有 | 
| [38:13] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没有什么好隐瞒的 | 
| [39:26] | Jenny. Pete Cunanan. | 珍妮 我是皮特·库南安 | 
| [39:28] | I need to book that flight, for today. | 我要订那班飞机 今天就走 | 
| [39:44] | FBI. We have a warrant for Modesto Cunanan. | 联调局做事 我们来逮捕莫德斯托·库南安 | 
| [39:48] | Get out now. | 你快走 | 
| [40:00] | – Back corner office. – Back corner. | -最里面转角那间 -最里面转角那间 | 
| [40:13] | You got “Mostly Likely To Be Remembered”. | 你拿到了”最难忘”的称号 | 
| [40:18] | Andrew, no one cares about the yearbook awards. | 安德鲁 没有人在乎能不能上年鉴 | 
| [40:20] | Says the man that didn’t get one. | 没拿过的人当然这么说 | 
| [40:24] | “Apres moi, le deluge”? | Apres moi, le deluge 什么意思 | 
| [40:24] | 我走之后 便是毁灭 Apres moi, le deluge[法语] | |
| [40:26] | “After me, destruction.” | “我走之后 便是毁灭” | 
| [40:30] | I don’t know, sounded kind of cool. | 我也不知道为什么是这句 听着挺酷的 | 
| [40:50] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 | 
| [41:09] | Modesto. | 莫德斯托 | 
| [41:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [41:12] | What is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [41:20] | Modesto Cunanan, this is the FBI. Open up. | 莫德斯托·库南安 我们是联调局 开门 | 
| [41:26] | Open up. | 开门 | 
| [41:27] | We have a warrant for your arrest. | 我们有你的逮捕令 | 
| [41:55] | FBI. | 我们是联调局的 | 
| [41:57] | Where is he? | 他人在哪里 | 
| [42:07] | Dad… | 爸… | 
| [42:13] | Don’t believe a word they say. | 他们说的你一个字也别信 | 
| [42:43] | The credit cards are maxed out. | 信用卡都刷爆了 | 
| [42:47] | He emptied the bank accounts. | 他把银行账户挪空了 | 
| [42:50] | He transferred all the money. | 他把所有的钱都转走了 | 
| [42:53] | This house? He sold it weeks ago. | 这栋房子 几周前他就卖了 | 
| [42:59] | He knew. | 他早就知道 | 
| [43:01] | He knew they were coming. | 他知道会出这种事 | 
| [43:05] | We have nowhere to live. | 我们无家可归了 | 
| [43:08] | We have nothing. | 我们一无所有 | 
| [43:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [43:42] | – To find Dad. -Andrew, he’s gone. | -去找爸爸 -安德鲁 他走了 | 
| [43:47] | He left us. | 抛弃了我们 | 
| [43:48] | He left the country. | 逃出了这个国家 | 
| [43:50] | He fled to Manila like a dirty rat. | 逃去了马尼拉 像只肮脏的老鼠 | 
| [43:53] | He is a thief and a liar! | 他就是个小偷 是个骗子 | 
| [43:56] | I knew it and I kept my mouth shut. | 我早知道 但我没说出来 | 
| [44:01] | I should’ve said something. | 我就该说出来 | 
| [44:04] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 | 
| [44:07] | Please forgive me. Forg… | 原谅我 原谅… | 
| [44:17] | No. There is no plan. | 不 没什么计划 | 
| [44:21] | He doesn’t have a plan. | 他根本没计划 | 
| [44:22] | He doesn’t have a dollar to his name. | 他名下一分钱都没有了 | 
| [44:25] | He wouldn’t leave us with nothing, Mom. | 他不会什么也不留下的 妈妈 | 
| [44:25] | – That’s not how– that’s not like him. – He did. | -不会 他不会的 -他已经这么做了 | 
| [44:27] | He left us with nothing and I am begging you don’t go! | 他什么都没给我们留下 求你别走 | 
| [44:31] | I’m scared. He’s dangerous! | 我很害怕 他很危险 | 
| [44:40] | You’re wrong about him. | 你误会他了 | 
| [44:44] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [45:00] | Hey, boss, skipper. | 老大 队长 | 
| [45:01] | Uh, sir, I’m open, I’m open. | 老大 我有空 我有空 | 
| [45:05] | I’m going to Baliu… Baliuag. Baliuag? | 我要去贝利 贝利华村 | 
| [45:09] | Uh, I need to go to this address. | 我要去这里 | 
| [45:13] | Ah. Baliuag. | 是巴留格 | 
| [45:15] | Uh, you sure you want to go here? | 确定你要去那儿吗 | 
| [45:17] | I know a nice hotel. MTV, minibar. | 我知道个不错的酒店 有电视有酒吧 | 
| [45:20] | No, I-I need, I need to go to that… that place. | 不用 我就要去那里 | 
| [45:24] | Sí. Baliuag. | 好的 巴留格 | 
| [46:07] | Th-This is it? | 就是这里吗 | 
| [46:09] | This is it. | 就这里 | 
| [46:51] | Hello. Uh… I’m Andrew. | 你好 我叫安德鲁 | 
| [46:56] | I’m Modesto’s son. Are you his brother? | 莫德斯托的儿子 你是他哥哥吗 | 
| [46:59] | ¿Cómo está, Andrew? Huh? | 请进 是安德鲁啊 | 
| [47:02] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 | 
| [47:06] | Call me Tito, huh? | 叫我提托吧 | 
| [47:08] | Sorry, but I-I do not speak, uh, much English. | 抱歉 我不太会说英语 | 
| [47:12] | – Do you speak Tagalog? – No. No, I’m sorry. | -你会塔加拉语吗 -不会 抱歉 | 
| [47:14] | Ah. Is this your, uh, first time home? | 这是你第一次回来吗 | 
| [47:22] | – Is my father here? – Ah. Okay. Come, come. | -我父亲在吗 -在的 这边 | 
| [47:24] | He’s here. | 他在这边 | 
| [47:30] | Be careful of the water. | 小心水 | 
| [47:45] | He’s here. | 他在这里 | 
| [47:49] | In there? | 这里面 | 
| [49:09] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 | 
| [49:20] | Chicharrón. | 炸猪皮 | 
| [49:22] | Pork skin. | 猪皮做的 | 
| [49:24] | It don’t look pretty, but with a cold beer… | 看着不怎么样 但配上冰啤 | 
| [49:38] | Long flight. | 飞了很久吧 | 
| [49:50] | You have questions. | 肯定有很多疑问吧 | 
| [49:54] | Mom says there’s no money. | 妈妈说没钱了 | 
| [49:57] | Your mother has a weak mind. | 你妈妈就是软弱 | 
| [50:01] | She always had a weak mind. | 她一向如此 | 
| [50:04] | You sold the house. | 你把房子卖了 | 
| [50:04] | Otherwise, they would have taken it. | 否则就被没收了 | 
| [50:07] | I needed to move everything out of reach. | 我得把东西都转移走 | 
| [50:09] | So… there’s money? | 所以 你有钱对吧 | 
| [50:14] | Millions. | 几百万 | 
| [50:17] | I would say. | 我觉得 | 
| [50:20] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [50:25] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 | 
| [50:27] | Did you? | 是吗 | 
| [50:29] | Out of reach. | 拿不到的 | 
| [50:38] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 | 
| [51:20] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 | 
| [51:24] | I’m not surprised. | 也不奇怪 | 
| [51:27] | It’s the heat. | 太热了 | 
| [51:32] | Me, I’m used to it. | 我都习惯了 | 
| [51:35] | Grew up in it. | 在这里长大 | 
| [51:37] | Played in it. Worked in it. | 玩耍 工作 | 
| [51:44] | It’s been a while since I’ve been back, but… | 很久没回来了 但是… | 
| [51:47] | the body remembers. | 身体没有忘记 | 
| [51:52] | You can pretend you belong somewhere else, | 你可以假装自己属于远方 | 
| [51:56] | but the body knows. | 但身体永远记得家乡 | 
| [52:00] | There’s no money, is there? | 根本没有钱 对不对 | 
| [52:05] | No. | 没错 | 
| [52:09] | No plan. | 没有计划 | 
| [52:12] | No… millions. | 没有几百万 | 
| [52:17] | You watch your tone with me, young man. | 说话小心点 年轻人 | 
| [52:20] | – I’m still your father. – My father. | -我还是你父亲 -父亲 | 
| [52:27] | My father. | 我父亲 | 
| [52:30] | He’s a liar. | 我父亲就是个骗子 | 
| [52:35] | My father’s a thief. | 我父亲是个小偷 | 
| [52:37] | You judge me, boy? | 你在骂我吗 小子 | 
| [52:41] | You want to know what my crime was? | 你知道我犯了什么罪吗 | 
| [52:43] | Not that I stole; they’re all stealing. | 不是偷窃 人人都偷窃 | 
| [52:46] | No, my crime was that I stole too small. | 我的罪是我偷的太少了 | 
| [52:50] | A thousand dollars here, a few thousand dollars there. | 这里几千块 那里几千块 | 
| [52:53] | That was my mistake. | 我失误了 | 
| [52:57] | So I admit it, yes. | 所以我承认 是的 | 
| [52:59] | I stole. | 我偷了 | 
| [53:01] | But only what I needed to be a father. | 但只是为了当好父亲 | 
| [53:04] | Only what I needed to be an American. | 只是为了能成为美国人 | 
| [53:07] | You can’t go to America and start from nothing. | 你不可能在美国白手起家 | 
| [53:10] | That’s the lie. | 那是谎言 | 
| [53:13] | So I stole. | 所以我偷钱 | 
| [53:18] | If I had stolen a hundred million, | 如果我能偷上一个亿 | 
| [53:20] | they would have promoted me. | 他们就会提拔我了 | 
| [53:29] | I can’t be this. | 我不要这样 | 
| [53:33] | What? What can’t you be? | 什么 你不要什么 | 
| [53:35] | I can’t be you. | 我不要成为你 | 
| [53:38] | Me? | 我 | 
| [53:40] | What, I’m not good enough for you now? | 怎么了 我现在配不上你了吗 | 
| [53:46] | I brag to my friends about your success. | 我向朋友们吹嘘着你的成功 | 
| [53:53] | You were everything to me, Dad. | 你是我的一切 爸爸 | 
| [53:56] | But it’s a lie. | 但都是假的 | 
| [53:58] | And if you’re a lie, | 如果你是假的 | 
| [53:59] | then I’m a lie, and I-I can’t be a lie. I can’t. | 那我也是假的 我不能这样 我不能 | 
| [54:13] | You know, before I came here… | 知道吗 在我来之前 | 
| [54:19] | …I went to the library. | 我去了图书馆 | 
| [54:22] | To read up on Manila. | 为了研究马尼拉 | 
| [54:25] | And while I was there, I thought, “I’ll look up Dad | 在图书馆的时候 我想我要在 | 
| [54:28] | in California’s Top 500 Stockbrokers.” | 《加州500强股票经纪人》里找爸爸 | 
| [54:33] | Because I wanted to see what they said about my father. | 因为我想看看那上面是怎么写我爸爸的 | 
| [54:39] | The library didn’t have a copy, | 图书馆里没有 | 
| [54:42] | because… | 因为 | 
| [54:45] | it doesn’t exist. | 根本就没有这本书 | 
| [54:47] | It’s not real. It never existed, Dad. | 因为不是真的 从来没有 爸爸 | 
| [54:58] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 | 
| [55:06] | Weak. | 软弱 | 
| [55:08] | Just like your mother. | 跟你妈妈一样 | 
| [55:14] | The two of you talk about honesty. | 你们嘴上说着诚实 | 
| [55:16] | But she never cared that I was stealing, | 但她对我偷钱的事从不过问 | 
| [55:18] | as long as there was money. | 只要有钱就好 | 
| [55:21] | Why didn’t you ask about the book before? | 为什么你以前没有问过书的事 | 
| [55:25] | Because there was money. | 因为有钱就好 | 
| [55:27] | You’re not upset that I stole, you’re upset because I stopped! | 我偷钱你不生气 你生气是因为我停止偷钱了 | 
| [55:33] | Now you have to work. For yourself. | 现在你得工作了 要自力更生了 | 
| [55:36] | You sissy kid with a sissy mind! | 你个软弱的娘们 | 
| [55:43] | You think you can come here, judge me, | 你以为你可以来到这里 对我评头论足 | 
| [55:45] | and tell me that I’m nothing? | 说我一无是处吗 | 
| [55:47] | No, no, boy, I judge you! | 不不 孩子 我批判你 | 
| [55:50] | I spit on you! I’m ashamed of you! | 我鄙视你 我以你为耻 | 
| [55:53] | My special sissy boy! | 我特别的娘炮儿子 | 
| [55:57] | You couldn’t even get from one street to another, | 你连从这条街走到那条街都做不到 | 
| [56:00] | let alone from Manila to America. | 更别说从马尼拉到美国了 | 
| [56:02] | And back again. | 又滚回这里吗 | 
| [56:17] | Do it. | 动手啊 | 
| [56:21] | Be a man! | 男人点 | 
| [56:23] | For once! | 就这一次 | 
| [56:29] | No? | 不敢吗 | 
| [56:38] | No. | 不敢 | 
| [56:45] | You don’t have it in you. | 你根本就没骨气 | 
| [57:01] | I’ll never be like you. | 我永远不会像你一样的 | 
| [57:36] | Such a shame. | 真丢脸 | 
| [57:41] | Oh, God. Be careful with those. | 天啊 小心点 | 
| [57:44] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 | 
| [57:46] | Andrew, you’re back. | 安德鲁 你回来了 | 
| [57:48] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 | 
| [59:01] | …and you have my number, | 如果有什么事 | 
| [59:03] | if anything comes up in the meantime. | 你有我的号码 | 
| [59:10] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的 | 
| [59:12] | I saw the-the “Help wanted” Sign. | 我看到外面急聘的牌子 | 
| [59:19] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [59:28] | Are you Filipino? | 你是菲律宾人吗 | 
| [59:31] | On my father’s side. | 我父亲是 | 
| [59:33] | What’s his name? I’m sure I’ve seen him around. | 他叫什么 我肯定在这里见过他 | 
| [59:38] | My mom does all the shopping. | 都是我妈妈来买东西 | 
| [59:42] | What does your dad do? | 你爸爸做什么的 | 
| [59:44] | He lives in Manila now. | 他现在住在马尼拉了 | 
| [59:47] | My family comes from Manila. | 我家人就是从马尼拉来的 | 
| [59:51] | Great. | 真好 | 
| [59:53] | Do you visit him often? | 你经常去看他吗 | 
| [59:55] | I’ve just come back from visiting him. | 我刚去的 才回来 | 
| [59:58] | Ah. What’s he up to there? | 他在那儿还好吗 | 
| [1:00:04] | Uh, he owns multiple pineapple plantations. | 他有好几个菠萝种植园 | 
| [1:00:11] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [1:00:13] | As far as the eye can see. | 那种植园一望无际 |