时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:27] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[02:29] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:37] | – Be careful. – Thank you. | -小心 -谢谢 |
[02:38] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[02:40] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[02:42] | Good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[02:43] | David, come on in. It must be at least ten minutes | 大卫 快进来吧 你肯定已经 |
[02:45] | – since you’ve had a drink. – Oh, what a relief. | -10分钟没喝酒了 -真是舒了口气 |
[02:47] | I was worried we were gonna have to get along. | 我还担心我们还得客客气气的呢 |
[02:49] | After you. | 你先请 |
[02:51] | I hope you don’t mind I invited a few of my friends. | 希望你不介意我请了几位朋友来 |
[02:53] | Oh, no, not at all. You know I love your friends. | 当然不会 你知道我喜欢你的朋友的 |
[02:56] | Yes, it’s been noticed. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[02:58] | I might have preferred to have two parties, though– | 我可能更希望办两个派对 |
[03:00] | one for my friends and one for yours. | 一个给我的朋友开 一个给你的朋友开 |
[03:03] | Only the Queen of England has two parties. | 只有英国女王能开两个派对 |
[03:05] | I’m afraid you’re not that sort of queen. | 你恐怕不是那种女王呢 |
[03:08] | Oh, Gallo, you’re like a jukebox of bitchy hits. | 盖洛 你就像存了一堆贱人热曲的点唱机 |
[03:11] | Happy birthday, shmoo! | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[03:15] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[03:18] | This whole party is about one thing– | 这个派对就一个目的 |
[03:21] | getting David. | 泡到大卫 |
[03:23] | That cute blonde from San Francisco? | 旧金山来的那个金发帅哥吗 |
[03:25] | The man of my dreams. | 我的梦中情人 |
[03:27] | Can I ask… | 我能问问 |
[03:30] | are you officially gay now? | 你现在算正式出柜了吗 |
[03:34] | You know I don’t like labels. | 你知道我不喜欢被贴标签 |
[03:35] | Neither do I, but sometimes it’s nice to know | 我也是 但有时应该知道 |
[03:37] | what’s inside the can, especially before you… eat it. | 罐子里装的是什么 再… 吃 |
[03:44] | – You’re disgraceful. – Okay, okay. | -你好恶心 -好吧 |
[03:46] | But what are you gonna tell your dream man about this place? | 但你要怎么跟你的梦中情人说这地方 |
[03:49] | – Oh, he doesn’t know about Norman. – What? | -他不知道诺曼的事 -什么 |
[03:51] | – How can he not know? – Because I like to keep them separated. | -他怎么会不知道 -因为我不希望他们有交集 |
[03:53] | I… That’s why I wanted to have two parties. | 我… 所以我才想办两个派对 |
[03:56] | But I couldn’t not invite David to my birthday. | 但我不能不邀请大卫来参加我的生日会 |
[03:59] | That’s why I need you to help me explain to him | 所以 我需要你去跟他解释 |
[04:02] | what I’m doing here with Norman. | 我为什么跟诺曼在一起 |
[04:04] | What are you doing here? | 你究竟为什么在这里啊 |
[04:07] | I curate his art. | 我为他组织艺术品 |
[04:08] | I find pieces of antique furniture. | 我找古董家具 |
[04:11] | Are you sure there isn’t something else | 你就没组织 |
[04:13] | that you’ve been curating? | 别的东西了吗 |
[04:16] | – Lizzie, that’s not even a play on words. – I know. | -莉兹 这都算不上双关 -我知道 |
[04:18] | There’s nothing sexual between us. | 我们之间没有性关系 |
[04:20] | Then why can’t you tell David the truth? | 那你怎么就不能跟大卫说实话 |
[04:22] | You’re a handsome, young interior designer | 你是个帅气年轻的室内装潢设计师 |
[04:25] | who’s living with his wealthy, older client. | 跟他有钱年长的客户住在一起 |
[04:28] | – I see the problem. – God. | -我明白问题在哪了 -天呐 |
[04:31] | I-I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[04:32] | I-I can’t, I just can’t. | 我不能 真的 |
[04:34] | Hey, you’ve got it bad for him. | 你很喜欢他啊 |
[04:39] | He’s a house. | 他是一栋房子 |
[04:41] | He’s a, he’s a home. | 他是一个家 |
[04:43] | He’s a yard and a family | 他是一个院子 家庭 |
[04:46] | and… | 还有 |
[04:48] | picking kids up from school. He’s… | 去学校接孩子 他… |
[04:54] | He’s a future. | 他是一个未来 |
[04:55] | And up until now, I’ve only dated the past. | 而在此之前 我只跟过去约会过 |
[04:59] | Who are you trying to be? | 你想做什么人啊 |
[05:05] | Someone he can love. | 他可以爱的人 |
[05:19] | Hi. Come in. | 请进 |
[05:21] | Happy birthday, buddy. | 生日快乐 哥们 |
[05:25] | No, come with me. | 不 跟我来 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I thought we could go on some hikes. | 我想我们可以去登山 |
[05:33] | Give the bars a rest for a weekend. | 这周末就别去酒吧了 |
[05:35] | For the party, I really want you to wear these. | 我希望你在派对上穿这个 |
[05:45] | And you need to give me this. | 你得给我这个 |
[05:49] | You want me to pretend that that’s my gift to you? | 你要我假装那是我送你的礼物 |
[05:52] | You know that friend I was telling you about. | 你记得我跟你提过的那个朋友吧 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah. David. | 嗯 大卫 |
[05:56] | He’s coming, and I want him to see that I have… | 他要来了 我希望他看到我 |
[05:59] | really good friends. | 有很棒的朋友 |
[06:02] | Well, I am a good friend. | 我是个好朋友啊 |
[06:04] | Yes, of course you are, but… | 当然 但是 |
[06:06] | I… | 我… |
[06:08] | I need you to… | 我需要你 |
[06:10] | to look the part. | 像点样 |
[06:13] | – What does a good friend look like? – I’m not asking you to do | -好朋友应该什么样 -我不是叫你 |
[06:15] | anything you don’t want to do, I just… | 做什么你不想做的事 |
[06:17] | I just want a little bit of help. | 我就是需要你帮帮忙 |
[06:19] | I’ve helped you with countless guys. | 我可帮你泡过不少人呢 |
[06:22] | Okay, but how is this gonna help? | 好吧 但这怎么能有帮助 |
[06:25] | I just need him to see that I’m loved. | 我就是需要他看到我很受喜爱 |
[06:29] | I do love you, buddy. | 我当然爱你 哥们 |
[06:30] | I need him to know that. | 我需要他知道这点 |
[06:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | Whatever you want. | 听你的 |
[06:38] | It’s your birthday. | 你生日嘛 |
[06:43] | Oh, uh, before I forget– I told him | 对了 我跟他说 |
[06:45] | you’re an officer in the Navy. | 你是海军军官 |
[06:47] | You’re a lieutenant on the aircraft carrier | 你是独立号航空母舰上的 |
[06:50] | the USS Independence. | 一名海军上尉 |
[06:52] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:53] | I’m not in the Navy anymore. | 我已经离开海军了 |
[06:55] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[06:56] | Andrew, I’m not gonna impersonate an officer. | 安德鲁 我不会假扮军官的 |
[06:58] | But, Jeff, being an officer in the Navy just sounds… | 但杰夫 海军军官听起来 |
[07:02] | so impressive. | 好了不起啊 |
[07:04] | I know it does. | 我知道 |
[07:06] | So be in the Navy. | 那就做个海军嘛 |
[07:07] | Wear those shoes, it’s… | 穿上那双鞋 |
[07:12] | I’ll wear the shoes. | 我可以穿鞋 |
[07:14] | I won’t wear the uniform. | 但我不穿军装 |
[07:21] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[07:23] | Friends of free food and free champagne. | 免费食物和香槟酒的朋友 |
[07:27] | Hey, he’s here. | 他来了 |
[07:46] | David. | 大卫 |
[07:49] | Oh, I am so glad that you could make it. | 我好高兴你能来 |
[07:51] | All the way from Minneapolis, too. | 还从明尼阿波利斯远道而来 |
[07:53] | That’s the farthest anyone has ever traveled to see me. | 从没有人走这么远来看我 |
[07:56] | I wanted to see where you live. | 我想看看你住的地方 |
[07:58] | You’ve been so mysterious. | 你一直好神秘 |
[08:00] | Uh… happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[08:07] | You two are adorable. | 你俩好有爱 |
[08:09] | Uh, I’m David. | 我是大卫 |
[08:10] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Hi, I’m Lizzie. | -认识你很高兴 -我是莉兹 |
[08:13] | – Lizzie’s my best friend from San Francisco. – Oh, right. | -莉兹是我在旧金山的好闺蜜 -是啊 |
[08:15] | Yeah. From when you were designing costumes with Versace. | 嗯 你为范思哲设计服装的那段时期 |
[08:19] | We’ve been, uh, friends for what? Eight years? | 我们认识多久了 八年吧 |
[08:22] | Uh, we met at a debutante ball. | 我们在名媛舞会上认识的 |
[08:24] | I’m also the godfather of her son. | 我还是她儿子的教父 |
[08:25] | Andrew is the kindest, smartest person I know, | 安德鲁是我认识的最善良最聪明的人 |
[08:29] | and I’ve never heard him talk about anyone | 我可从没听过他说起谁时 |
[08:30] | the way he talks about you. | 像说起你那样 |
[08:32] | Oh, you stop it. She’s embarrassing me. | 行啦 她真给我现眼 |
[08:34] | I love it. I really do. | 我好喜欢 真的 |
[08:36] | – You haven’t opened it. – Oh, I don’t have to. | -你还没打开呢 -不用打开 |
[08:38] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[08:39] | I don’t think I’ll ever open it. | 我觉得我可能永远不要拆了 |
[08:40] | I just want to look at it. | 我就想看着它 |
[08:42] | So this is where you live? | 这就是你住的地方 |
[08:44] | It wasn’t clear from your letters. | 你在信里没说明 |
[08:46] | Is this your home address or your work address? | 这是你的家庭住址还是工作地址 |
[08:48] | It feels like it should be my home, | 我觉得这里该是我的家 |
[08:49] | I’ve done so much work on it. | 我为它投入了好多 |
[08:52] | This is quite a party. | 好个派对啊 |
[08:56] | This view is incredible. | 景色好美啊 |
[08:58] | – Isn’t it? – I want it. | -是吧 -我好想要 |
[09:00] | We’ll have a house like this one day. | 我们将来也能有这样的房子 |
[09:02] | Maybe this very one. | 或许就这个呢 |
[09:05] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[09:06] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[09:08] | Jeff. Oh, you shouldn’t have. | 杰夫 你太客气了 |
[09:12] | That’s so kind. | 多谢你了 |
[09:14] | And on a military salary. | 还是用你的军队薪水 |
[09:19] | They’re from that designer you always talk about. | 是你总谈论的那个设计师的 |
[09:22] | – Uh, Versace. – Ferragamo. | -范思哲 -菲拉格慕 |
[09:25] | Versace doesn’t make shoes. | 范思哲是不做鞋的 |
[09:27] | That would require at least some degree of craftsmanship. | 那可是需要点手艺的 |
[09:35] | I’m Jeff. | 我是杰夫 |
[09:37] | David. | 大卫 |
[09:38] | You must be the superstar architect. | 你肯定是那个大明星建筑师 |
[09:42] | Not yet. I-I’ve still got a way to go. | 还不是呢 我还差得远呢 |
[09:44] | Well, I’m sure you’ll get there. | 你肯定会成功的 |
[09:46] | You’re the naval officer. | 你是那个海军军官 |
[09:49] | Well, it’s a long story. | 这个故事说来话长 |
[09:52] | I like long stories. | 我就喜欢听这种故事 |
[09:54] | How about sad ones? | 那悲伤的故事呢 |
[09:57] | Yeah, those, too. | 那种也喜欢 |
[10:00] | Um, let’s move this to the terrace. | 我们去阳台说吧 |
[10:03] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:07] | I’ll-I’ll join in a second. | 我就来 |
[10:24] | Just a little birthday pick-me-up. | 生日提提神 |
[10:28] | Cocaine or crystal? | 可卡因还是冰毒 |
[10:29] | I don’t do gutter drugs. | 我不嗑三流货 |
[10:31] | I have a birthday present for you. | 我有生日礼物给你 |
[10:33] | It’s a piece of advice. | 是条忠告 |
[10:34] | Oh, advice, how delightful. | 忠告 太棒了 |
[10:36] | Do I have to unwrap it right now? | 我需要这就拆开吗 |
[10:38] | You think Norman’s the lucky one, don’t you? | 你觉得诺曼才是幸运的那个 是吧 |
[10:40] | But you’re wrong; you’re the lucky one. | 但你错了 你才是幸运的那个 |
[10:42] | – Is that so? – Norman’s a conservative old queer. | -是吗 -诺曼是个保守的老基佬 |
[10:45] | He likes the fact that you can carry on a conversation | 他喜欢你能说会道 |
[10:47] | and decipher a wine list. | 会选酒 |
[10:49] | Most men would make it clear that you’re an employee, | 大部分男人会让你明确知道自己只是个雇员 |
[10:52] | but he wants you to feel like you’re an equal. | 但他希望你觉得你们是平起平坐的 |
[10:54] | I am his equal. | 我的确跟他平起平坐 |
[10:56] | No, not even close. | 不 差得远呢 |
[10:57] | – He built a company from scratch. – Yes, I know. | -他白手起家成立了一间公司 -我知道 |
[10:59] | If you’ll excuse me, Gallo. | 我失陪了 盖洛 |
[11:02] | I care about him a great deal. | 我很在乎他 |
[11:04] | He was vulnerable the night he met you. | 他认识你的那晚很脆弱 |
[11:06] | His lover had suffered terribly. | 他的爱人死前非常痛苦 |
[11:08] | You don’t need to lecture me. | 我不需要听你说教 |
[11:10] | I volunteer at an AIDS charity. | 我曾在艾滋慈善机构做义工 |
[11:12] | I know all about Norman’s partner. | 我很了解诺曼伴侣的事 |
[11:14] | You know nothing about him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[11:16] | What it’s like to lose a man like that, | 不了解那样失去一个人的感受 |
[11:18] | to watch him waste away. | 看着他日渐憔悴 |
[11:20] | I won’t allow Norman to be hurt again. | 我不会允许诺曼再受伤害的 |
[11:26] | You must be a very unpopular party guest | 如果你的礼物都这么无聊 |
[11:29] | if all of your gifts are this dreary. | 那你肯定是个不受欢迎的派对宾客 |
[11:32] | I don’t mind being disliked. | 我不介意别人不喜欢我 |
[11:35] | Well, how fortunate for you. | 那真是万幸了 |
[11:39] | What a volatile mix you are. | 你真是不稳定的混合体 |
[11:41] | Too lazy to work and too proud to be kept. | 太懒不愿工作 又太骄傲不愿被包养 |
[11:43] | I need to get back to my party. | 我得回到我的派对上了 |
[11:45] | That room is full of people that love me. | 那房间里都是爱我的人 |
[11:47] | Then that room is full of people who don’t know you. | 那么那房间里的人都不了解你 |
[12:04] | Jeff, is your boyfriend coming tonight? | 杰夫 你男友今晚来吗 |
[12:08] | Uh, no. No, he’s not. | 不不 |
[12:09] | That’s a shame; he’s so funny. | 真可惜 他好幽默的 |
[12:11] | Is he still working at that mall? | 他还在商场工作吗 |
[12:13] | He works for a living, yes. | 他是要工作赚钱的 |
[12:16] | I was just trying to figure out where you sleep. | 我刚刚在猜你在哪睡觉 |
[12:18] | Well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:21] | Well, I found a bedroom with a master bed and two mattresses. | 我找到一间有大床 两个床垫的卧室 |
[12:25] | Norman spends a lot of his time in Phoenix, | 诺曼经常去凤凰城 |
[12:27] | and I often have to go back to my New York apartment. | 我也经常要回我纽约的公寓 |
[12:31] | Your New York apartment? | 你纽约的公寓 |
[12:34] | – I thought I’d be sleeping here, but… – Oh, you must! | -我以为我可以睡这里 -当然了 |
[12:36] | I have a couch. | 我那里有沙发 |
[12:38] | His couch is hard and filthy. | 他的沙发很硬 又脏 |
[12:44] | Uh, let’s talk about it later, okay? | 我们回头再说吧 |
[12:47] | Who wants more champagne? | 谁还想喝香槟酒 |
[12:49] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[12:51] | I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. | 我就想祝你生日快乐 |
[12:53] | Oh, you’re so kind. | 你太客气了 |
[12:55] | Uh, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[12:57] | I’m sure we’ve met before. I… | 我们肯定是见过 |
[12:59] | Lee. | 李 |
[13:00] | Lee Miglin. | 李·米格林 |
[13:03] | From Chicago. | 芝加哥的 |
[13:04] | Yes! Yes, Lee. | 对了 李 |
[13:05] | Of course, I remember. | 当然 我记得的 |
[13:07] | Um, I’ll-I’ll join you in a second. | 我过会儿去找你们 |
[13:10] | If you’ll excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[13:13] | – Sorry about that… – I asked you not to approach me. | -抱歉 -我叫你别来跟我说话的 |
[13:15] | I couldn’t wait any longer. I’ve been staring at you | 我等不及了 我一直在房间另一头 |
[13:17] | across the room for that whole thing. | 盯着你看 |
[13:20] | You look so exceptionally handsome… | 你太帅气了 |
[13:22] | – That’s very nice of you, but… – No-no, uh, | -谢谢你这么说 不过… -先别 |
[13:24] | but I-I had to talk to you. | 我一定要和你谈谈 |
[13:26] | Does that make me pathetic? | 这样会显得我很可悲吗 |
[13:28] | – I get the drift. – I-I got you a birthday present. | -我懂你的意思 -我给你准备了生日礼物 |
[13:31] | But I’d like to give it to you in private. | 但我想私下送给你 |
[13:33] | – We can arrange a time. – Promise? | -我们可以约个时间 -一言为定 |
[13:35] | I-I promise. Now, we need to get back to the party, | 一言为定 我们得回到聚会上了 |
[13:37] | – because I don’t want people to talk. – Okay. | -免得人说闲话 -好的 |
[13:44] | David! | 大卫 |
[13:45] | I want a picture with David. Photo time. | 我想和大卫合照 来拍照啦 |
[13:47] | I’d love a photo. Come on. | 我想拍张照 快来 |
[13:48] | Shouldn’t it be a group photo? | 难道不该拍集体照吗 |
[13:50] | No, no. I’ll-I’ll take it. | 算了吧 给我 |
[13:52] | Oh. No, come on, Jeff. | 别啊 一起来嘛 杰夫 |
[13:54] | – David, come here. – Oh, Norman. | -大卫 快过来 -诺曼 |
[13:55] | – Good to have you here. You sure? – Norman. | -很高兴你能来 你确定吗 -诺曼 |
[13:57] | – Yeah. – All right, I guess it’s picture time. | -当然啊 -行 看来我们也要去拍照了 |
[14:00] | – All right. – I’ll take it. | -好吧 -我来拍 |
[14:02] | – Thank you, Lizzie. Everybody together. – Okay. Are you ready? | -谢了莉兹 大家都靠拢 -都站好了吗 |
[14:05] | All right, squeeze together. | 好了 都站紧一点 |
[14:07] | All the people I love. | 都是我爱的人 |
[14:09] | Okay, everybody, smile. | 都笑一个 |
[14:13] | You’re so cute! | 你们太帅啦 |
[14:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:33] | A list of requirements. | 一份需求清单 |
[14:36] | If we are going to stay together. | 如果我们要继续在一起的话 |
[14:37] | List of requirements. | 需求清单 |
[14:41] | Increased living allowance. | 增加生活费 |
[14:43] | First-class flights. | 坐头等舱 |
[14:44] | International and domestic. | 国内和国际航班都要 |
[14:46] | Of course. A Mercedes SL600? | 没问题 一辆奔驰SL600 |
[14:49] | It’s the car of my dreams. | 这是我最想要的车 |
[14:50] | And you wish to be written into my will as my sole heir. | 你还想作为唯一继承人写入我的遗嘱 |
[14:55] | Well, we’ve been together for over a year. | 我们都在一起一年多了 |
[14:59] | I’ve devoted my life to making you happy. | 我付出了一切让你幸福 |
[15:03] | I’ve made enormous sacrifices. | 我做出了巨大的牺牲 |
[15:06] | What have you sacrificed? | 你牺牲了什么 |
[15:09] | Love. | 爱 |
[15:10] | Whose love? | 谁的爱 |
[15:12] | My parents’ love. | 我父母的爱 |
[15:14] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:16] | The New York millionaires. | 纽约的百万富翁 |
[15:18] | They disinherited me when they found out | 他们发现我在和一个老同性恋同居后 |
[15:20] | I was living with an older gay man. | 就剥夺了我的继承权 |
[15:24] | Andrew, do you know how I became successful in life? | 安德鲁 你知道我是怎么成为人生赢家的吗 |
[15:29] | By working very hard. | 是通过勤奋地工作 |
[15:32] | And by doing due diligence. | 该做的都做到 |
[15:35] | Okay, what are you saying? | 好吧 你说这些是什么意思 |
[15:37] | I’m saying that your name is not Andrew DeSilva. | 我是说 你其实不叫安德鲁·德席尔瓦 |
[15:42] | It’s Andrew Cunanan. | 而是安德鲁·库南安 |
[15:46] | Who told you that? That’s not true. | 谁和你说的 这不是真的 |
[15:48] | Two years ago, you were working in a Thrifty drugstore. | 两年前 你在一家廉价药店打工 |
[15:51] | – That’s not true. – Earning $6.16 an hour. | -这不是真的 -每小时赚6.16美元 |
[15:55] | – That’s-that’s not true. – Living in a small condo | -这不是真的 -和你妈妈 玛丽·安妮 |
[15:57] | with your mother, Mary Anne. | 住在一间小公寓里 |
[16:25] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[16:27] | You investigated me? | 你调查了我 |
[16:30] | You investigated me. | 是你调查的我 |
[16:34] | We didn’t meet by chance, did we? | 我们不是碰巧遇到的 对吧 |
[16:38] | You knew which books I liked, which music. | 你知道我喜欢看什么书 听什么音乐 |
[16:42] | You researched me, and you pursued me. | 你做了研究 然后追求了我 |
[16:46] | You’re not my prisoner. | 你不是我的囚犯 |
[16:48] | You’re not even my partner anymore. | 你也算不上是我的伴侣了 |
[16:50] | When’s the last time we were intimate, three months ago? | 我们上次做是什么时候 三个月前 |
[16:53] | If you give me everything on that list, | 如果你满足我清单上写的东西 |
[16:55] | sex can become more regular. | 我们可以经常做爱 |
[16:57] | Andrew, I will increase your living allowance. | 安德鲁 我会给你加生活费 |
[17:00] | God knows you have no savings, | 天都晓得你没有任何存款 |
[17:01] | because every dollar I give you, you spend on other people. | 因为我给你的每分钱 你都花到了别人身上 |
[17:06] | But as far as the first-class flights, no. | 但头等舱 我不能满足你 |
[17:09] | I’ll pay for you to return to college | 我可以出钱让你重回大学 |
[17:10] | and to finish your degree. | 修完你的学位 |
[17:12] | I already have a PhD. | 我已经有博士学位了 |
[17:14] | No, you do not have a PhD. | 不 你没有博士学位 |
[17:16] | You started a history major at UCSD, | 你在加州大学圣地亚哥分校读的历史学 |
[17:18] | and you quit after a year. | 读了一年后就辍学了 |
[17:20] | I’m not going back to school! | 我是不会回学校的 |
[17:21] | It’s-it’s insulting! | 太侮辱人了 |
[17:23] | What is it about having an education and the idea of work | 我就不明白有个学历 有份工作 |
[17:26] | that you find so insulting? | 哪里侮辱人了 |
[17:28] | It’s ordinary! | 因为这太平庸了 |
[17:29] | Andrew, you’re smart. | 安德鲁 你很聪明 |
[17:32] | But being smart is useless | 但光聪明没用 |
[17:34] | unless it’s in the service of something. | 你还得把你的聪明才智发挥出作用 |
[17:35] | I want that list. | 你不满足我的清单 |
[17:39] | Or I’m leaving. | 我就走人 |
[17:42] | You’ve made a beautiful home. | 你打造了一个很美好的家 |
[17:45] | I want you to be happy. I really do. | 我想让你幸福 真心的 |
[17:48] | And I don’t mind that you tell a few lies | 我也不介意你撒几个小谎 |
[17:50] | to smooth over the discomfort of this arrangement. | 来缓解这种安排带来的不适感 |
[17:53] | Hell, I-I can allow you all of the lies that you want. | 我甚至能容忍你想说的所有谎话 |
[17:57] | Except for one: | 除了这一个 |
[17:59] | that I’m a fool. | 把我当傻子看 |
[18:02] | Do you get that I probably lost the love of my life | 你知道我因为和你住一起 |
[18:05] | by living with you? | 我可能会失去我一生的挚爱 |
[18:08] | That handsome young man at the party. | 那个聚会上的帅气男孩 |
[18:11] | David. | 大卫 |
[18:15] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:17] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[18:20] | If I make you my heir, | 如果我让你做我的继承人 |
[18:22] | would you still want me around? | 你还会想让我陪在你左右吗 |
[18:24] | Or have you already started dreaming | 还是说你已经开始想象 |
[18:25] | of the day that I’m not here? | 我不在了的那天 |
[18:27] | You can have this life. | 你可以拥有这种生活 |
[18:30] | You can have it for yourself. | 你可以独自拥有它 |
[18:32] | If you work for it. | 如果是你自己奋斗得来的 |
[18:35] | But if you don’t, you must share it with me. | 但若不是 你必须跟我一起分享 |
[18:40] | There is no third way. | 没有第三种办法 |
[18:42] | If I can’t have love, | 如果我不能拥有爱 |
[18:46] | I want that list. | 我想要那份清单 |
[18:51] | So is it a yes or a no? | 所以你是答应还是拒绝 |
[18:55] | No. | 拒绝 |
[18:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[19:18] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[19:21] | I expect you to call. | 希望你能打电话给我 |
[20:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:25] | Hey, Dad. What’s up? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[20:29] | Uh, who sent you a postcard? | 谁给你寄了张明信片 |
[20:33] | Wait, “Love, Drew”? | 等等 “爱你 小鲁” |
[20:38] | Wait, my friend Andrew sent you a postcard? | 等一下 我朋友安德鲁给你寄了明信片 |
[20:44] | Wh-What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[21:05] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[21:06] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[21:16] | I heard about Norman. | 我听说了诺曼 |
[21:18] | Oh, he’ll come around. | 他会明白过来的 |
[21:20] | You had a good thing there. | 你有一个好伴侣 |
[21:22] | He had a good thing. | 他才有个好伴侣 |
[21:26] | Did you send my dad a postcard? | 你给我爸爸寄了明信片吗 |
[21:28] | – What? – To my home address | -什么 -给我家里的地址 |
[21:29] | in DeKalb, Illinois. Addressed to Stan Trail. | 伊利诺伊州迪卡尔布 斯坦·特雷尔 |
[21:32] | You signed the postcard “Love, Drew.” | 明信片的落款你写了”爱你 小鲁” |
[21:34] | – You don’t remember that? – Uh, I-I… | -你不记得了 -我…我 |
[21:36] | I remember sending a postcard. I… | 我记得寄过明信片 我… |
[21:39] | My dad called me asking who you were, | 我爸爸打电话来问我你是谁 |
[21:41] | why you signed a postcard “Love, Drew,” | 为什么你的明信片落款是”爱你 小鲁” |
[21:43] | and why I’m buying you expensive shoes. | 为什么我给你买那么贵的鞋子 |
[21:47] | How funny. | 太有趣了 |
[21:49] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么告诉他的 |
[21:52] | Did you do it deliberately? | 你是故意那样做的吗 |
[21:53] | What, send your dad a postcard? | 做什么 给你爸爸寄明信片 |
[21:56] | Kind of felt like a threat. | 感觉有点像威胁 |
[21:57] | A threat? | 威胁 |
[22:00] | – It was a mistake. – You’re lying. | -这是个误会 -你在说谎 |
[22:03] | You want to tell my parents I’m gay? Is that it? | 你想告诉我父母我是同性恋 是吗 |
[22:04] | Why would I want to tell your parents that you’re gay? | 我为什么会想告诉你父母这个 |
[22:06] | They probably just assumed that you gave up | 他们可能只是在猜想 你放弃你伟大的 |
[22:08] | your great naval career to be a faggot. | 海军生涯就是为了当个基佬 |
[22:11] | Stay away from my family! | 离我的家人远点 |
[22:13] | Don’t talk to them, don’t write them, | 别跟他们说话 别写信给他们 |
[22:15] | don’t call them! Do you understand? | 别打电话给他们 你明白了吗 |
[22:16] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:26] | I never thought that you were capable of being violent. | 我从没想过你会变得暴力 |
[22:30] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[22:33] | Certainly not towards me. | 肯定不会是针对我 |
[22:36] | I’m leaving San Diego. | 我要离开圣地亚哥了 |
[22:39] | I got a job at a propane gas company that hires ex-military. | 我在一家雇退役军人的丙烷气公司找到了工作 |
[22:43] | A propane gas company? | 一家丙烷气公司 |
[22:45] | In Minneapolis. | 在明尼阿波利斯 |
[22:49] | Minneapolis. | 明尼阿波利斯 |
[22:50] | – It’s not ’cause of David. – Mm, just by chance then. | -不是因为大卫 -那就是机缘巧合了 |
[22:52] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[22:54] | Just a random pin that you put on a map? | 只是你随机往地图上钉的一个图钉 |
[22:56] | You just pulled the letter “M” Out of a Scrabble bag | 你在拼字游戏袋里碰巧拿出了字母M |
[22:59] | and thought to yourself, “Oh, well, it’s, | 然后自己盘算着 “好吧 |
[23:00] | “Well, it’s either gonna be Memphis or… | 要么我就去孟菲斯 |
[23:04] | Minneapolis.” | 要么就去明尼阿波利斯” |
[23:06] | David told me about the company, | 大卫跟我说过这家公司 |
[23:07] | – but he’s not the reason I’m… – Jeff, the guys you’ve had, | -但我不是因为他才去的 -杰夫 你有过 |
[23:11] | the-the guys that I found for you, | 那么多男人 我帮你找过那么多人 |
[23:15] | and you are trying to steal the one guy– | 你偏偏要把这唯一一个真心喜欢我的人 |
[23:20] | the only guy– that really likes me! | 从我身边偷走 |
[23:23] | I’m moving for a job, okay? | 我搬过去是为了工作 好吗 |
[23:25] | I’m moving because it breaks my heart | 我搬过去是因为我每次经过港口看到海军的船 |
[23:27] | every time I pass the harbor and see a naval ship. | 都会感到心碎至死 |
[23:30] | I’m moving because I’m unhappy, | 我搬过去是因为我不快乐 |
[23:32] | and I’m tired of being unhappy. | 我不想再不快乐下去了 |
[23:40] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[23:44] | I thought you should know. | 我觉得你应该知道一下 |
[23:48] | You stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[23:51] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[23:55] | Stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[24:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:02] | Hi, David! It’s Andrew. | 大卫 我是安德鲁 |
[24:03] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[24:05] | – Andrew. – Uh, so I have some exciting news. | -安德鲁 -我有些激动人心的消息告诉你 |
[24:07] | I’m going to be in Los Angeles for work, | 我要去洛杉矶公干 |
[24:10] | and I want you to come with me. | 想让你和我一起 |
[24:13] | All expenses paid. | 费用全包 |
[24:14] | We’ll stay at a five-star hotel. | 我们会住五星级酒店 |
[24:18] | I already bought the ticket. | 票也买好了 |
[24:18] | I’m gonna FedEx it over to you. | 给你快递寄过去 |
[24:20] | Andrew, I wish you hadn’t bought the ticket without talking to me. | 安德鲁 我真希望你事先能跟我商量一下 |
[24:23] | You won’t have to take any time off of work, | 你都不用请假 |
[24:26] | and I won’t take no for an answer. | 而且你拒绝也没有用 |
[24:28] | I’ll fly to Minneapolis myself and drag you there, | 我会直接飞到明尼阿波利斯然后把你带过去 |
[24:30] | kicking and screaming, if I have to. | 必要的话 动用武力也行 |
[24:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:02] | Welcome, sir. | 欢迎光临 先生 |
[25:43] | – Will that be all, sir? – No. | -就这些了吗 先生 -不止 |
[25:45] | I need flowers… and a car. | 我还需要花 和车 |
[25:48] | Can I charge those to my card? | 那些也可以用卡付吗 |
[25:50] | Of course. What kind of car? | 当然 您想要什么车 |
[26:28] | Hello? | 您好 |
[26:30] | Yes, send him up. | 好的 让他上来 |
[26:32] | And can you please tell him to go up to the balcony? | 请告诉他 让他直接上阳台 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:53] | How was the flight? | 飞机过来怎么样 |
[26:56] | You didn’t have to fly me first class. | 你不用给我订头等舱的 |
[26:58] | I wasn’t gonna put you in coach. | 我不会让你坐经济舱的 |
[27:00] | I’ve only ever flown coach before. | 我之前都坐的经济舱的 |
[27:03] | Then this must be something special. | 那这次的经历一定很特殊 |
[27:11] | How was work? | 你工作怎么样了 |
[27:13] | Done. I’m all done. Now I can just relax. | 做完了 全好了 我现在可以放松了 |
[27:17] | What was it that you do again? | 你是做什么工作的来着 |
[27:19] | I don’t want to be one of those L.A. People | 虽然我不想跟那些 |
[27:22] | that talks about movies and actors, | 整天谈论电影和演员的洛杉矶人一样 |
[27:25] | but I will say, there’s been a great deal of star interest. | 但是我的工作确实跟明星有很多接触 |
[27:29] | You’re making a movie? | 你是拍电影的 |
[27:31] | Behind the scenes, there’s people like me | 在幕后 就有像我这样的人 |
[27:33] | who deal with money, | 我们负责管钱 |
[27:34] | finances, funding, packaging, that sort of thing. | 财务 投资 包装之类的事情 |
[27:37] | It’s… it’s very dull. It’s technical. | 挺无聊的 都是技术活 |
[27:39] | How about you and I go shopping? | 我们去购物怎么样 |
[27:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:46] | I want you to dress like the man you’re going to be. | 你要穿的像你的未来一样光鲜 |
[27:49] | Who’s that? | 未来是谁 |
[27:51] | An American dream. | 美国梦的化身 |
[27:55] | The country’s most successful architect. | 国内最成功的建筑师 |
[27:57] | I like this. Go on. | 听着不错 继续 |
[28:00] | With a thriving practice. | 事务所生意兴隆 |
[28:01] | A profile in Architectural Review? | 《建筑评论》里有他的专栏吗 |
[28:03] | Three whole pages | 写了整整三页 |
[28:04] | with a glossy photograph of your handsome face. | 高清照片上是你英俊的脸庞 |
[28:09] | With me by your side. | 和站在你身侧的我 |
[28:37] | You don’t need to buy these for me. | 你不用给我买这些的 |
[28:38] | I am buying it. | 我要买 |
[28:42] | If you don’t want it, you can throw it away, | 如果你不想要 那你可以扔掉 |
[28:44] | but I am… buying it. | 但我 还是会买的 |
[29:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:20] | Enjoy your evening, gentlemen. | 祝你们晚上过得愉快 先生 |
[29:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[29:39] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[29:41] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[29:43] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来的 |
[29:45] | All this– | 这些 |
[29:48] | it’s too much. | 太贵重了 |
[29:49] | Uh… I-I’m gonna pay for half. | 我要付一半 |
[29:52] | Please stop. Put-put that away. | 别这样 拿走拿走 |
[29:55] | Andrew, I’m not the one. | 安德鲁 我不是你要的那个人 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:11] | You are the one. | 你就是我要的那个人 |
[30:14] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你就是 |
[30:21] | I know that I… | 我知道我… |
[30:24] | overexaggerate sometimes, but not about this. | 有时候会夸张一点 但这个我绝不开玩笑 |
[30:30] | David Madson, | 大卫·马德森 |
[30:32] | you are the only one | 你是唯一的那个 |
[30:36] | I have ever really, truly loved. | 我真正爱过的人 |
[30:43] | We had a great time in San Francisco. | 我们在旧金山的那段时间很开心 |
[30:46] | One great night, | 非常棒的一晚 |
[30:49] | and-and maybe there was a chance, but… | 也许我们有机会 但是… |
[31:02] | I get the feeling you don’t have many great nights with people. | 我感觉好像你并没有很多美好的夜晚 |
[31:06] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[31:09] | So when you do, it feels huge, | 所以那一晚 你的感受就被放大了 |
[31:12] | feels life-changing. | 像整个人生都亮了一样 |
[31:16] | It did change my life. | 那一晚确实改变了我一生 |
[31:21] | This meal, this hotel, this weekend, it… | 这餐饭 这间酒店 这周末 这… |
[31:25] | it’s like you’re trying to recreate our first meeting. | 感觉你就是在重演我们的初遇 |
[31:29] | Oh, it’s like we’re stuck on a first date. | 就好像我们卡在了初次约会上 |
[31:32] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[31:33] | So then, why did you come out here? | 既然这样 你为什么还要来 |
[31:37] | I haven’t traveled much. | 我没怎么出来旅游过 |
[31:40] | You called me up. I was… I was excited. | 你叫我了 我… 我很兴奋 |
[31:42] | So, you didn’t come out here for me at all? | 所以你根本不是为了我来的 |
[31:47] | Yes. | 当然是 |
[31:49] | I wanted to see if we could take the next step. | 我想看看我们的关系能不能更进一步 |
[31:54] | And you don’t believe we can do that? | 而你却不相信我们能做到 |
[31:58] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不确定 |
[32:02] | S-So? | 所以 |
[32:06] | So… know me. Get to know me. | 那就认识我 来认识我 |
[32:08] | What, what- what do you want to do? I’ll do anything. | 你想做什么 我什么都可以 |
[32:14] | We get rid of all this. | 把这些都弄走 |
[32:22] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:30] | – The truth? – The truth. | -真相 -真相 |
[32:33] | Your parents- who are they? | 介绍下你的父母 |
[32:39] | My dad was a stockbroker. | 我爸是股票经纪人 |
[32:43] | He made a fortune. | 他赚了很多钱 |
[32:45] | He was listed in California’s top 500 brokers. | 他是加州排名前500的股票经纪人 |
[32:49] | Uh, he worked at Merrill Lynch, and when he left them, | 他在美林证券工作 辞职后 |
[32:51] | he returned to the Philippines | 他回到了菲律宾 |
[32:52] | to run vast pineapple plantations. | 经营大型菠萝种植园 |
[33:01] | And your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[33:03] | She ran a literary publishing house in New York, | 她在纽约开了一家文学出版社 |
[33:05] | and now she’s retired. | 现在退休了 |
[33:08] | Estranged from my dad. | 和我爸久未联系 |
[33:13] | Do you get along with them? | 你和他们相处得融洽吗 |
[33:15] | They love me more than anything in the world. | 他们爱我胜过一切 |
[33:19] | When I was growing up, | 我小的时候 |
[33:21] | they’d give me anything I wanted. | 他们会满足我一切要求 |
[33:23] | – Master bedroom. – Wait. | -主卧 -等等 |
[33:26] | What? You had the master bedroom? | 什么 你有主卧 |
[33:29] | Master bedroom, a credit card, a car of my own. | 主卧 信用卡 自己的车 |
[33:35] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[33:39] | They run a small hardware store. | 他们开了一家小五金店 |
[33:42] | In Barron, just outside Minneapolis. | 在巴伦 挨着明尼阿波利斯 |
[33:45] | I completely forgot. Sometimes | 我完全忘了 有时候 |
[33:47] | when the food at school wasn’t exactly up to scratch, | 当学校餐食不够好的时候 |
[33:51] | I could call my mom, | 我可以给我妈妈打电话 |
[33:53] | and she would bring me a lobster dinner, just like this one. | 她会给我带来龙虾大餐 就像这个一样 |
[33:56] | She’d have to hand it to me over the gates. | 她只能在大门处递给我 |
[33:58] | I’d share it with all my friends. | 我会和我朋友分享 |
[34:04] | Your parents must have loved you very much. | 你父母一定很爱你 |
[34:08] | Next question. | 下个问题 |
[34:13] | Uh, I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[34:16] | I’m gonna crash. | 我要去睡了 |
[34:21] | David? | 大卫 |
[34:26] | I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[34:32] | Who wants to be good to you. | 我想对你好 |
[34:38] | One day, you’re gonna make someone very happy. | 你将来会让某人幸福的 |
[34:42] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[35:14] | You have no new messages. | 没有新消息 |
[35:38] | And we stayed at this beautiful hotel– five stars– | 我们住在一家超美的五星级酒店 |
[35:41] | and that’s where I asked him if he wanted | 我在那问他 |
[35:42] | to spend the rest of his life with me. | 是否愿意和我共度余生 |
[35:44] | – What did he say? – He said yes! | -他怎么说的 -他答应了 |
[35:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:57] | Very kind of you. | 你真大方 |
[36:08] | I need something stronger. | 我需要来点更烈的 |
[36:11] | What if I told you… | 要是我告诉你 |
[36:15] | that you’ve been doing this… | 你一直在吸这个 |
[36:20] | And I could offer you… | 而我可以给你 |
[36:26] | I’ve done crystal before. | 我吸过冰毒 |
[36:29] | Not like this. | 这个不一样 |
[37:06] | Good afternoon, Mr. Versace. | 下午好 范思哲先生 |
[37:18] | I happen to believe | 我碰巧相信 |
[37:19] | that I am the most generous person that ever lived. | 我是史上最慷慨的人 |
[37:24] | What? You don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不信我 |
[37:27] | I don’t have an opinion, sir. | 我没有看法 先生 |
[37:31] | Well, what could be more generous | 还有什么比 |
[37:32] | than spending everything on other people | 把一切投入到他人身上 |
[37:34] | and being left with nothing? | 自己却分文不留更慷慨的事呢 |
[37:36] | I couldn’t say. | 我不知道 |
[37:38] | What could be more generous than finding | 还有什么比给别人 |
[37:40] | soul mates for other people and then ending up alone? | 找到灵魂伴侣自己最后却孤身一人更慷慨的呢 |
[37:44] | People have taken from me… | 人们向我索取 |
[37:47] | and taken from me and taken and taken from me. | 不停索取 无尽地索取 |
[37:52] | Now I’m spent. | 现在我两手空空 |
[37:56] | And they say, | 他们说 |
[37:58] | “This man, | “这个人 |
[38:01] | this man has nothing left to give.” | 这人一无所有了” |
[38:05] | And a man with nothing to give is a nothing man. | 一个一无所有的人就是个无用之人 |
[38:08] | That is very poetic, sir. | 真有诗意 先生 |
[38:11] | This world has wasted me. | 这个世界废掉了我 |
[38:15] | It has wasted me. | 它废掉了我 |
[38:20] | While it has turned you, | 而它却让你 |
[38:22] | Mr. Versace, into a star. | 范思哲先生 成了明星 |
[38:28] | Was it the world, sir? | 是这个世界吗 先生 |
[38:32] | Oh, you think you’re better than me. | 你觉得你比我优秀 |
[38:34] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[38:36] | You think you’re better than me. | 你觉得你比我优秀 |
[38:36] | You’re not better than me. | 你并不比我优秀 |
[38:41] | We’re the same! | 我们是一样的 |
[38:45] | The only difference is you got lucky. | 唯一的区别是你运气好 |
[38:49] | Not the only difference, sir. | 这不是唯一的区别 先生 |
[38:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:57] | What else you got? | 你还有什么 |
[39:01] | I’m loved. | 我有人爱 |
[39:31] | So, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[39:33] | From a week in Paris. | 在巴黎待了一周 |
[39:34] | I was on vacation with David. | 和大卫一起度假 |
[39:36] | Oh, yeah? What did you see? | 是吗 玩了什么 |
[39:37] | The Vatican. | 梵蒂冈 |
[39:39] | And I prayed. I prayed. | 我祈祷 一直祈祷 |
[39:41] | In Paris? | 在巴黎吗 |
[39:43] | No! | 不是 |
[39:45] | I was in Rome. | 是在罗马 |
[39:47] | I was in Rome. We’re saving Paris for our honeymoon. | 是去了罗马 巴黎要留到蜜月的时候去 |
[39:50] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[40:15] | I-I need more time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[40:17] | All you got is time. | 你有的是时间 |
[40:19] | What you need is money. | 你需要的是钱 |
[42:00] | Norman! | 诺曼 |
[42:02] | Let me in. My keys won’t work, Norman. | 让我进去 钥匙开不了了 诺曼 |
[42:05] | No, let me in. | 不 让我进去 |
[42:07] | Norman, baby, let me in. | 诺曼 亲爱的 让我进去 |
[42:09] | Let me in! Norman! | 让我进去 诺曼 |
[42:12] | I made this house! | 这房子是我建的 |
[42:14] | I made this a home! | 这房子是我建的 |
[42:15] | I did! Me! | 是我 我 |
[42:18] | Norman! | 诺曼 |
[42:29] | Andrew! Andrew! | 安德鲁 安德鲁 |
[42:30] | My Andrew. My Andrew. | 我的安德鲁 我的安德鲁 |
[42:37] | I thought you were in Milan. | 我以为你在米兰呢 |
[42:41] | Come… | 快进来 |
[42:59] | Whenever I cried, | 每次我哭 |
[43:02] | my mother would sing this lullaby to me– | 我妈妈都会给我唱这首摇篮曲 |
[43:07] | the same lullaby her mother sang to her. | 也是她的妈妈唱给她听的 |
[43:12] | 30 years later, | 30年后 |
[43:15] | I sing it to you. | 我唱给了你 |
[43:20] | And one day, | 有一天 |
[43:22] | you’re gonna sing it to your children. | 你也会唱给你的孩子听 |
[43:26] | That’s how it is with family. | 家人就是这样 |
[43:31] | I’m not gonna have any children. | 我不会有孩子了 |
[43:36] | What? | 什么 |
[43:40] | That’s nonsense. | 胡说 |
[43:44] | Life means nothing without children. | 没有孩子的人生还有什么意义 |
[43:49] | How can you not have children? | 你怎么会没有孩子呢 |
[43:53] | That’s… | 那… |
[43:55] | that’s no life. | 那不叫人生 |
[44:05] | And why do you smell like that? | 你身上怎么会有那种味道 |
[44:09] | That’s… | 那… |
[44:12] | You don’t… | 你闻着… |
[44:15] | you don’t smell like you. | 不像你了 |
[44:20] | I know your smell. | 我了解你的味道 |
[44:23] | This is not your smell. | 这不是你的味道 |
[44:27] | I’m gonna make you… | 我要让你 |
[44:29] | smell like you again. | 回到原来的味道 |
[44:40] | You remember that boy you went to school with– | 你还记得和你一起上学的那个男孩吗 |
[44:43] | handsome, but not so bright? | 挺帅的 但是不太聪明的那个 |
[44:45] | – Charley– Charles Walker. – Mom… | -查理 查尔斯·沃克 -妈 |
[44:48] | His father was a big shot banker. | 他父亲是个大银行家 |
[44:51] | After college, | 大学毕业后 |
[44:53] | that boy couldn’t get a job. | 那孩子找不到工作 |
[44:56] | Even with his big shot banker father pulling all of his | 甚至他那大银行家的父亲动用了所有的 |
[44:59] | – big shot banker strings. – Hey, Mom? | -人脉关系也不行 -妈 |
[45:02] | And sometimes I see the mother, | 我有时会碰到他妈妈 |
[45:04] | who always looked down on me | 她总是瞧不起我 |
[45:06] | because we didn’t have a big house… | 因为我们没有大房子 |
[45:08] | I’m unhappy. | 我不开心 |
[45:13] | I saw her the other day. | 我那天又碰到她了 |
[45:16] | I told her… | 我跟她说 |
[45:20] | …you were making costumes for Italian operas. | 你在为意大利歌剧设计服装 |
[45:25] | Traveling the world with the legendary Versace, | 和传说中的范思哲一起周游世界 |
[45:29] | visiting Tokyo and Sydney | 去了东京 悉尼 |
[45:33] | and Moscow and Milan. | 莫斯科和米兰 |
[45:37] | All the places that I have never been. | 我一个都没有去过 |
[45:42] | And her face. | 她的脸 |
[45:47] | You should have seen it, Andrew. | 你真该看看 安德鲁 |
[45:50] | She was so jealous. | 她好嫉妒 |
[45:55] | Because we always had so little. | 因为我们曾一无所有 |
[45:58] | And they… they always had so much. | 而他们… 他们有那么多 |
[46:02] | And their son… | 可他们的儿子 |
[46:05] | their son has done so little. | 却一无所成 |
[46:10] | And my son… | 而我的孩子 |
[46:14] | my son has done so much. | 我的儿子这么了不起 |
[46:34] | I gave you everything. | 我为你付出了一切 |
[46:38] | But it was worth it… | 但为了这一刻 |
[46:42] | for moments like this. | 都是值得的 |
[46:46] | I wish you could stay with me. | 真希望你能留下陪我 |
[46:50] | But I have to share you with the world. | 但我不得不和全世界分享你 |
[47:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:13] | So… what city are you visiting next? | 你接下来要去哪座城市 |
[47:20] | Minneapolis. | 明尼阿波利斯 |
[47:22] | They have an opera house in Minneapolis? | 明尼阿波利斯有歌剧院吗 |
[47:28] | No, Mom. | 没有 妈妈 |
[47:31] | I don’t think they do. | 我想应该没有 |
[48:00] | Bye, Mom. | 再见了 妈妈 |