| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | I’ve arranged an interview. | 我安排了一次访谈 | 
| [00:08] | With who? | 和谁 | 
| [00:09] | The Advocate magazine. | 《倡导者》 | 
| [00:11] | The American publication. | 美国的杂志 | 
| [00:14] | For gay readers. | 专门面向同性恋者的 | 
| [00:16] | To say what? | 谈什么 | 
| [00:18] | I’ve never said it. | 我从没说出的 | 
| [00:20] | I’m gay. | 我是基 | 
| [00:22] | To print? To publish? | 印出来 让大众看到吗 | 
| [00:23] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [00:29] | I handle publicity for this company. | 我负责公司的公关 | 
| [00:32] | This is my responsibility. | 这是我的责任 | 
| [00:33] | Yes, but this is not about you. | 是的 但这与你无关 | 
| [00:35] | And this is about more than you. | 也远不止是你自己的事 | 
| [00:36] | In what way? | 怎么说 | 
| [00:38] | The magazine has a modest circulation. | 这本杂志的发行量适中 | 
| [00:40] | How can you decide this without consulting me? | 你怎么能不问我就擅作决定呢 | 
| [00:42] | Uh, consulting you? | 问你 | 
| [00:45] | Okay, I’m consulting you. | 好吧 我问问你 | 
| [00:47] | What would you advise? | 你会怎么建议 | 
| [00:48] | Yes, what would you advise? | 是啊 你怎么建议 | 
| [00:51] | Ah, this is your idea. | 原来是你的主意 | 
| [00:54] | You want to be famous. | 你想出名 | 
| [00:56] | Known around the world as Versace’s lover? | 让全世界都知道你是范思哲的情人 | 
| [00:59] | For 13 years, I’ve been mistaken for Gianni’s assistant. | 13年了 我被误认为是詹尼的助手 | 
| [01:02] | And your pride is more important than this company? | 所以你的自尊比公司还重要 | 
| [01:04] | I’ve lived unseen. | 我被人忽视 | 
| [01:05] | In great comfort, that’s for sure. | 但活得舒舒服服 这可以肯定 | 
| [01:07] | I never imagined | 我从没想过 | 
| [01:08] | being publicly acknowledged. | 被世人承认 | 
| [01:10] | I know my place, unlike you. | 和你不同 我知道我的地位 | 
| [01:15] | And what is my place? | 那我什么地位啊 | 
| [01:16] | Enough! Enough, both of you. | 够了 你们俩都够了 | 
| [01:19] | I will not… fight over this. | 我不要为此争吵 | 
| [01:21] | It was my idea, it was my idea. | 这是我的主意 我的主意 | 
| [01:25] | Donatella, walk with me. | 多娜泰拉 陪我走走 | 
| [01:27] | Come. | 来吧 | 
| [01:39] | I want you to support me. | 我希望你能支持我 | 
| [01:41] | You know that. | 你明白的 | 
| [01:43] | All these people’s lives depend on you. | 这些人的生计都依赖于你 | 
| [01:46] | We’re opening stores in countries where it is illegal. | 我们店所在的有些国家 同性恋是违法的 | 
| [01:49] | Where it is a crime. | 是一种犯罪 | 
| [01:51] | You have to visit those countries. | 你还得去那些国家 | 
| [01:53] | They might refuse your entry, | 你可能会入境被拒 | 
| [01:55] | refuse a visa, refuse to do business with you. | 签证被拒 生意被拒 | 
| [01:59] | Tell me, honestly… | 跟我说实话 | 
| [02:03] | …what do you think could happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 | 
| [02:07] | The rock stars, the actors, | 那些摇滚明星 演员 | 
| [02:09] | the royalty whose endorsements we cherish… | 对我们非常重要的皇家支持 | 
| [02:13] | they might not want to be associated with us. | 可能都不再会想跟我们扯上关系 | 
| [02:17] | Well, at least we keep Elton, no? | 至少艾尔顿不会跑 是吧 | 
| [02:21] | You joke? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [02:23] | Joke? | 开玩笑的吧 | 
| [02:24] | We’re talking about the survival of the company. | 现在说的可是公司的生死存亡啊 | 
| [02:26] | Is that what you believe? | 你是这么想的吗 | 
| [02:29] | You live in isolation. | 你生活在象牙塔里 | 
| [02:31] | Surrounded by beauty and kindness. | 身边都是美丽和善良 | 
| [02:34] | You have forgotten how ugly the world can be. | 你已经忘了这个世界能有多丑恶 | 
| [02:39] | The women we design for, | 那些我们为她们设计衣服的女人 | 
| [02:41] | they’re strong, yes? | 她们都很坚强 不是吗 | 
| [02:42] | They’re fearless. | 无所畏惧 | 
| [02:44] | They’re not ashamed. | 从不为自己羞耻 | 
| [02:45] | – This is not the same. – It’s not the same. | -这不一样 -不一样啊 | 
| [02:47] | Is the brand of Versace braver than the man? | 难道范思哲这个牌子比我这个人要强 | 
| [02:56] | Are you angry with me or with the world? | 你是气我 还是气这个世界 | 
| [03:02] | When we list the company on the New York Stock Exchange, | 等我们的公司在纽约证交所上市时 | 
| [03:06] | what will your admission cost? | 你的上市费会是多少 | 
| [03:08] | $1 million? $100 million? | 一百万 一个亿 | 
| [03:10] | Or will it make this company worth nothing? | 还是一文不值呢 | 
| [03:14] | You’re exaggerating. Don’t be ridiculous. | 你夸张了 别搞笑 | 
| [03:19] | Perry Ellis. | 派瑞·艾力斯 | 
| [03:21] | When he walked onto the runway dying of AIDS, | 那场秀他走上T台 因为得了艾滋 | 
| [03:25] | so weak, his assistants caught him when he took a bow… | 身体太虚弱 鞠躬的时候助手不得不扶着他 | 
| [03:31] | – Perhaps his most important show. – After that, | -那也许是他最重要的一场秀 -之后 | 
| [03:33] | – people stopped buying his clothes. – Some people. | -人们就不再买他的衣服了 -有些人而已 | 
| [03:36] | No, Gianni, a lot of people. | 不 詹尼 是很多人 | 
| [03:37] | No, no, no. Some people. | 不 不 有些人罢了 | 
| [03:38] | Some people. | 有些人 | 
| [03:43] | Answer me this: why now? | 回答我 为什么是现在 | 
| [03:47] | Because I was sick. | 因为我病了 | 
| [03:50] | And I didn’t die. | 但没死 | 
| [03:54] | I have a second chance. | 我有了第二次机会 | 
| [03:57] | It’s a miracle that I’m alive. | 我能活下来就是个奇迹 | 
| [04:01] | And yet I ask myself every day, | 我每天都问自己 | 
| [04:03] | what have I done to deserve this? | 我做了什么能配得上这个机会 | 
| [04:08] | Why am I still here? | 我为什么还活着 | 
| [04:10] | To be afraid? | 去畏手畏脚吗 | 
| [04:13] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:14] | I’m alive and I must use it. | 我活下来了 我必须利用好 | 
| [04:40] | Mr. Cunanan, I appreciate | 库南安先生 我只能说 | 
| [04:42] | that your credit history used to be impeccable… | 您的信用记录曾经非常完美 | 
| [04:44] | All I need to do is make one more purchase, | 我只再需要完成一笔交易就行了 | 
| [04:48] | and that’s for a one-way ticket to Minneapolis | 就是西北航空前往明尼阿波利斯的 | 
| [04:50] | on Northwest Airlines. | 单程票 | 
| [04:51] | Sir, American Express is not | 先生 美国运通还 | 
| [04:53] | in the business of loaning… | 没有贷款业务… | 
| [04:54] | Well, once I get to Minneapolis, I can fix everything. | 我一到明尼阿波利斯 一切就都能解决了 | 
| [04:56] | Then I will be your very best customer again, | 我会再成为你最优质的客户的 | 
| [04:59] | I promise you. | 我保证 | 
| [05:00] | I don’t know. What’s in Minneapolis? | 这不好说 明尼阿波利斯有什么 | 
| [05:01] | My two best friends. | 我的两个挚友 | 
| [05:03] | I’m moving in with my friend David, | 我要搬去和我朋友大卫住了 | 
| [05:04] | and Jeff actually owes me more than $10,000. | 杰夫还欠了我一万美元呢 | 
| [05:06] | But once I get that money, they’re gonna help me | 只要我拿到那笔钱 他们就会帮我 | 
| [05:08] | turn my life right back around. | 恢复正轨的 | 
| [05:11] | Will you be making a repayment? | 你会还钱的吧 | 
| [05:12] | Well, yes, once I get to Minneapolis. | 是的 只要我到明尼阿波利斯 | 
| [05:16] | Mr. Cunanan, to be clear, | 库南安先生 我再重复一遍 | 
| [05:17] | you’re requesting that American Express | 您申请美国运通 | 
| [05:19] | extend your credit to cover a one-way ticket | 将您的限额增加到一张单程票的额度 | 
| [05:21] | in order to make a repayment, correct? | 为了使您能还上款 是吗 | 
| [05:23] | Yes, that’s all I need. | 是的 我就这个要求 | 
| [05:26] | Let me talk to my supervisor. | 我和主管领导谈一下 | 
| [05:28] | I can hold. | 我等着 | 
| [06:08] | 《倡导者》 詹尼·范思哲 | |
| [06:41] | May I? | 我能坐吗 | 
| [06:49] | You serve? | 你当过兵 | 
| [06:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [06:54] | – Marines? – Navy. | -海军陆战队 -海军 | 
| [06:56] | I was on board the USS Gridley. | 我在葛瑞德利号上 | 
| [06:58] | 1st Infantry Division. Gulf War. | 陆军师第一队 海湾战争 | 
| [07:01] | – Jeff. – Samson. | -杰夫 -萨姆森 | 
| [07:05] | Where was the Gridley? | 葛瑞德利号当时在哪儿 | 
| [07:07] | Persian Gulf in ’92. | 92年在波斯湾 | 
| [07:09] | After that, we were docked in San Diego. | 后来 我们在圣地亚哥停靠 | 
| [07:11] | They were refitting her, but they changed their minds | 本来是要改装船的 后来改了主意 | 
| [07:14] | and decided to decommission her. | 决定让她退役了 | 
| [07:16] | Still makes me sad. She was a good ship. | 我到现在都很难过 那是条好船 | 
| [07:20] | You miss it? | 你想念吗 | 
| [07:23] | Every day. | 每天都想 | 
| [07:25] | Why’d you leave? | 为什么退役 | 
| [07:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [07:31] | I regret it, for sure. | 但肯定是后悔的 | 
| [07:34] | Well, I was never gonna become an officer, | 我永远当不了军官的 | 
| [07:35] | – so I figured… – I was an officer. | -所以我想… -我是军官 | 
| [07:38] | You were? | 是吗 | 
| [07:39] | Graduate from Annapolis. | 毕业于安纳波利斯 | 
| [07:42] | My brother’s a navy corpsman, my sister’s in the air force. | 我哥哥是海军看护兵 姐姐在空军 | 
| [07:46] | You married? | 结婚了吗 | 
| [07:48] | No. | 没 | 
| [07:50] | Waiting for the right one, I guess. | 还在等真爱吧 | 
| [07:53] | Why’d you leave? | 为什么退役 | 
| [07:56] | I haven’t heard of many officers leaving | 我还没听说过军官会选择退役 | 
| [07:57] | to work at a place like this. | 选择这种工作的 | 
| [08:02] | – This place is okay. – Sure, it’s okay. | -这地方挺好的 -当然 挺好 | 
| [08:06] | For a man who went to Annapolis? | 但对去过安纳波利斯的人嘛 | 
| [08:09] | I made the decision. | 我就是这么决定的 | 
| [08:11] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [08:13] | My wife always says I ask too many questions. | 我老婆总说我问题太多了 | 
| [08:14] | I made the decision, okay? | 我做了决定 好吗 | 
| [08:17] | I offended you. I’m sorry. | 我冒犯你了 对不起 | 
| [08:20] | Why don’t we leave it there? | 那就不提了 | 
| [08:21] | I made the decision! | 我做的决定 | 
| [08:40] | Jeff. | 杰夫 | 
| [08:45] | Jeff. | 杰夫 | 
| [08:47] | Someone named Andrew called, left a message. | 有个叫安德鲁的人打电话给你 留了信 | 
| [08:51] | Says he’ll see you at the airport. | 说会在机场见你 | 
| [09:11] | Didn’t think you were gonna show. | 没想到你会来 | 
| [09:13] | I didn’t think so, either. | 我也没想到 | 
| [09:15] | Do you know why he’s coming here? | 你知道他为什么要来吗 | 
| [09:16] | – Nope. – I don’t get it. | -不知道 -我也不懂 | 
| [09:19] | Nothing’s happening this weekend. | 周末没什么事啊 | 
| [09:21] | He’s got no one. He’s got nothing. | 他没有朋友 一无所有 | 
| [09:23] | Everything he’s told you about his life’s a lie. | 他对你所说的一切都是谎言 | 
| [09:26] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 是吧 | 
| [09:27] | Do you even like him? | 你不喜欢他吗 | 
| [09:31] | He was there for me once. | 他曾帮过我 | 
| [09:32] | I owe him. It’s not the same. | 我欠他的 不一样 | 
| [09:35] | – I feel kind of sorry for him. – Don’t. | -我有点同情他 -别 | 
| [09:37] | – He’s lonely. – For a reason. | -他孤零零的 -是有原因的 | 
| [09:40] | Look, I’m gonna give him this weekend, for old times’ sake, | 听着 看在老交情的份上 我周末陪他 | 
| [09:42] | and then I’m done with him. | 然后就跟他一刀两断 | 
| [09:44] | He’s here for three nights. | 他要住三晚 | 
| [09:46] | He can have my apartment tomorrow night. | 明晚可以住我那儿 | 
| [09:48] | I’ll stay at my sister’s. | 我去我姐姐那儿 | 
| [09:49] | But don’t tell him where I am, okay? | 但别告诉他我在哪儿 好吗 | 
| [09:52] | He’s so crazy, he might just show up. | 他是疯子 可能会找过去 | 
| [09:53] | The Three Amigos! | 三个老朋友 | 
| [09:56] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [09:57] | Oh, good. Good. | 很好 很好 | 
| [10:00] | – Jeff. – Andrew. | -杰夫 -安德鲁 | 
| [10:03] | Oh, we’re gonna have so much fun this weekend. | 周末我们会玩得开心的 | 
| [10:06] | It’s gonna be just like old times. | 就像以前一样 | 
| [10:08] | Not like old times. | 不会像以前一样的 | 
| [10:10] | Why would you say that? | 干嘛这么说 | 
| [10:11] | I’m not gonna be able to hang out with you guys tonight. | 我今晚不能陪你们了 | 
| [10:13] | Oh, why not? | 为什么啊 | 
| [10:15] | Aside from everything you’ve done? | 因为你做的事啊 | 
| [10:18] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 | 
| [10:19] | My company has a sales conference. | 我公司有销售会 | 
| [10:21] | I’m away till Sunday. | 我周日前都不在 | 
| [10:23] | But I’ll be sure to write you a postcard. | 但我会给你写明信片的 | 
| [10:25] | Oh, are you still annoyed about that? | 你还在生气吗 | 
| [10:28] | I thought we talked about this. I expla– | 我以为我们谈过了 我说了… | 
| [10:29] | I accidentally sent Jeff’s dad a postcard. | 我不小心给杰夫爸爸寄了张明信片 | 
| [10:32] | I put “Stan Trail” Instead of “Jeff Trail.” | 我把杰夫·特雷尔写成了斯坦·特雷尔 | 
| [10:35] | And they don’t know that he’s gay, | 他们不知道他是同性恋 | 
| [10:37] | and I signed it “Love, Drew. Kiss-kiss.” | 而我最后的签名是 爱你 小鲁 亲亲 | 
| [10:40] | I made a mistake. I’m sorry. | 我搞错了 对不起 | 
| [10:43] | So what? | 那又怎么样呢 | 
| [10:45] | You can stay at my place tomorrow night. | 你明晚可以住我那儿 | 
| [10:46] | I won’t be at home. | 我反正不在家 | 
| [10:47] | Why do I need a place to stay? | 我干嘛要找地方住 | 
| [10:50] | I’m busy tomorrow night. | 我明晚很忙 | 
| [10:52] | Doing what? | 忙什么啊 | 
| [10:53] | Seeing a friend. | 见个朋友 | 
| [10:57] | Who? What friend? | 谁啊 什么朋友 | 
| [10:59] | No one you know. | 你不认识 | 
| [11:12] | Hey, buddy. Hey. | 伙计 好啊 | 
| [11:17] | Hey, you. Hey. How was your day? | 你好啊 今天过得好吗 | 
| [11:21] | How was your day? | 今天过得好吗 | 
| [11:24] | You miss me? | 想我了吗 | 
| [11:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [11:29] | I got you something. | 我给你买了东西 | 
| [11:38] | Open it. | 打开吧 | 
| [11:41] | Open it. | 打开啊 | 
| [12:04] | David? | 大卫 | 
| [12:07] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [12:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [12:11] | David Madson, you are the man that I want to spend | 大卫·马德森 我希望和你 | 
| [12:14] | the rest of my life with. | 共度余生 | 
| [12:18] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意和我结婚吗 | 
| [12:20] | – Andrew! -Y ou don’t have to give me an answer right now. | -安德鲁 -你不用现在就给我答复 | 
| [12:22] | You can think about it for the next few days. | 下面几天你可以考虑考虑 | 
| [12:23] | – We can’t get married. – Why not? | -我们不能结婚 -为什么 | 
| [12:25] | It’s against the law. | 因为不合法 | 
| [12:27] | – Who cares about that? – Everyone. | -谁在乎啊 -每个人 | 
| [12:30] | Well, I don’t. | 我不在乎 | 
| [12:34] | It-it can’t be done. It’s insane. | 不可能的 太疯狂了 | 
| [12:37] | Okay, okay. We’ll call it something else. | 好吧 好吧 我们换个说法 | 
| [12:39] | We’ll call it, um… we’ll call it, uh, | 我们就说… 就说… | 
| [12:41] | a-a commitment ceremony. | 承诺仪式 | 
| [12:44] | What? No. No, it-it’s not… | 什么 不 不 不是… | 
| [12:49] | the term… | 说法的问题 | 
| [12:52] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [12:56] | The idea of you and me. | 你和我在一起的想法 | 
| [13:01] | Think about it. | 考虑一下嘛 | 
| [13:03] | Think about it for the next few days. | 下面几天好好想想 | 
| [13:04] | Think about it over the weekend, | 周末的时候想想看 | 
| [13:05] | and if, for whatever reason, it’s-it’s a no, | 不管什么原因 如果你还是不答应 | 
| [13:10] | then you can keep the watch, regardless. | 你还是可以收着这块表的 | 
| [13:13] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [13:15] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [13:18] | F-For-for turning my life around. | 因为你改变了我的人生 | 
| [13:24] | I got a new job. | 我有了新工作 | 
| [13:26] | I got a new condo in San Francisco. | 我在旧金山有了新公寓 | 
| [13:28] | I’m a whole new person. | 我完全不同了 | 
| [13:30] | A-And a-all I need is… | 我需要的只是… | 
| [13:34] | is someone to be a new person for. | 一个能陪伴在我身边的人 | 
| [13:58] | Give it to me. | 给我 | 
| [13:59] | Here. | 给 | 
| [14:00] | I don’t want to be any trouble. | 我不想给你添麻烦 | 
| [14:02] | No trouble. I love that you’re here. | 不麻烦 你来了我很开心 | 
| [14:04] | Why are you here? | 怎么来我这儿了 | 
| [14:07] | I’m avoiding Andrew. | 我在躲安德鲁 | 
| [14:09] | The guy that sent Dad the postcard, trying to out you? | 给爸爸寄了明信片 想要让你出柜的人吗 | 
| [14:12] | He claims it was a mistake. | 他说是不小心搞错了 | 
| [14:14] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. | 我一生犯过很多错 | 
| [14:15] | Never sent a postcard by mistake. | 可从没寄错过明信片 | 
| [14:17] | – You’ve never made any mistakes in your life. – No. | -你这辈子都没犯过错 -是啊 | 
| [14:20] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [14:23] | I’m not gonna hang out with him. | 我不会和他出去的 | 
| [14:25] | You shouldn’t let him have that kind of control over you. | 你不该让他那样控制你 | 
| [14:28] | He was threatening you with that postcard. | 他是用明信片威胁你 | 
| [14:31] | Why don’t you just tell Mom and Dad you’re gay? | 为什么不跟爸妈坦白自己的同性恋 | 
| [14:34] | I know what they’re gonna think. | 我知道他们会怎么想 | 
| [14:35] | – They love you. – It’s not the right time. | -他们爱你 -现在时机不对 | 
| [14:37] | It’s never the right time. | 永远没有对的时机 | 
| [14:38] | I don’t want to ruin this. | 我不想毁掉这个 | 
| [14:40] | Ruin what? Childbirth? | 毁掉什么 我生孩子吗 | 
| [14:43] | They’re gonna be so happy. | 他们会非常高兴的 | 
| [14:45] | I… | 我… | 
| [14:47] | I want you to do it, and it’s my baby, | 我希望你这么做 这是我的宝宝 | 
| [14:49] | so I’m ordering you, as your superior officer: tell them. | 所以作为你的上级领导我命令你 坦白吧 | 
| [14:53] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想 | 
| [14:55] | You’ve thought about it enough. | 你想得够多了 | 
| [14:59] | That’s for sure. | 肯定的 | 
| [15:05] | I’m looking forward to being an uncle so much. | 我好期待当舅舅 | 
| [15:18] | Never been to a polka club before. | 我从没来过扑克酒吧 | 
| [15:21] | Such a great idea, it’s so original. | 这点子真棒 很新颖 | 
| [15:23] | Ooh, I like this. | 我喜欢这个 | 
| [15:23] | This… this-this feels special. | 感觉很特别 | 
| [15:25] | It’s memorable. | 很难忘 | 
| [15:27] | It wasn’t my choice. | 不是我挑的 | 
| [15:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [15:30] | I’m waiting for my friend. | 我在等我朋友 | 
| [15:32] | She has quirky taste. | 她品味很奇特 | 
| [15:34] | What friend? | 什么朋友 | 
| [15:35] | Uh, Linda. | 琳达 | 
| [15:37] | I work with her. | 是我同事 | 
| [15:39] | Oh, David. | 大卫 | 
| [15:42] | – How are you? – I’m good, | -还好吗 -很好 | 
| [15:43] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你呢 -我也是 | 
| [15:45] | Uh, Linda, this is my friend Andrew. | 琳达 这是我朋友 安德鲁 | 
| [15:47] | Friend? | 朋友吗 | 
| [15:48] | I’m more than a friend. | 我可不止是朋友 | 
| [15:51] | You got him that? | 是你送的吗 | 
| [15:53] | Just to show how much he means to me. | 就是为了让他知道 他对我有多重要 | 
| [15:56] | It’s worth $10,000. | 一万块呢 | 
| [16:47] | So, what do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 | 
| [16:51] | I make movie sets. | 片场设计 | 
| [16:53] | Right now I’m building the sets for the Titanic movie, | 现在我正在给《泰坦尼克号》做布景 | 
| [16:56] | in Mexico. | 在墨西哥 | 
| [16:57] | And you’re here for David? | 你来是为了大卫吗 | 
| [17:00] | There’s no one I love more. | 他是我的挚爱 | 
| [17:02] | He’s a great guy. | 他是个好人 | 
| [17:05] | Um, we were just talking about movie sets and Mexico. | 我们正在聊电影片场和墨西哥 | 
| [17:10] | Mexico? | 墨西哥吗 | 
| [17:11] | Let’s go dance. | 我们跳舞吧 | 
| [17:14] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 | 
| [17:21] | I don’t need the whole weekend to think about it. | 我不需要一整个周末去考虑那件事 | 
| [17:24] | I-I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 | 
| [17:25] | The music’s too loud. | 音乐声太大了 | 
| [17:26] | I don’t need the whole weekend to think about it. | 我不需要一整个周末去考虑那件事 | 
| [17:28] | I can’t hear you, let’s just dance. | 听不到啊 跳舞吧 | 
| [17:30] | We can’t get married. | 我们不能结婚 | 
| [17:32] | We can’t. | 不能 | 
| [17:35] | You understand? | 明白吗 | 
| [17:35] | I mean, even if we could, we can’t. | 即使可以 我们也不能 | 
| [17:41] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 | 
| [17:42] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:43] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [18:34] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 | 
| [18:38] | No. | 是的 | 
| [18:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [19:03] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 | 
| [19:07] | There’s something great about you. | 你身上有很棒的品质 | 
| [19:09] | I’ve always thought that. | 我一直都是这么想的 | 
| [19:12] | You’re generous. | 你很慷慨 | 
| [19:16] | But it’s not right that I keep it. | 但我留着这个是不对的 | 
| [19:19] | I know money is tight. | 我知道你手头并不宽裕 | 
| [19:21] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 | 
| [19:24] | It’s okay to ask for help. | 请人帮忙很正常的 | 
| [19:27] | Instead of telling all these crazy stories. | 而不是编造那些疯狂的故事 | 
| [19:29] | What crazy stories? | 什么疯故事 | 
| [19:37] | You’re not working in Mexico. | 你不在墨西哥工作 | 
| [19:40] | You’re not making the sets for the Titanic movie. | 你也没有为《泰坦尼克号》布景 | 
| [19:43] | You don’t have a condo in San Francisco. | 你在旧金山没有公寓 | 
| [19:47] | Andrew, you’re unhappy. | 安德鲁 你不开心 | 
| [19:51] | You know, you’ve helped a lot of people. | 你帮过很多人 | 
| [19:52] | Let me help you now. | 让我帮你吧 | 
| [19:55] | Not by marrying you. | 而不是和你结婚 | 
| [19:58] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是怎么回事 | 
| [19:58] | It’s-it’s not possible. | 那不可能 | 
| [20:00] | It’s-it’s not real, it’s just… | 不真实 那是… | 
| [20:01] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:05] | Another crazy story. | 另一个疯故事罢了 | 
| [20:20] | I was gonna see a friend tonight, | 我今晚要见个朋友 | 
| [20:22] | but I can cancel. | 但我可以取消 | 
| [20:24] | You know, we can talk. | 我们可以聊聊 | 
| [20:27] | – About anything. – I told you, | -任何事 -我说了 | 
| [20:29] | I-I’m gonna start a new life in San Francisco. | 我要去旧金山开始新生活了 | 
| [20:32] | And I just need someone to share it with. | 我需要有人和我一起分享 | 
| [20:40] | I’ll see you Sunday. | 周日见 | 
| [20:43] | Is it Jeff? | 是杰夫吗 | 
| [20:45] | That friend you’re seeing? | 你要见的朋友 | 
| [20:50] | No. | 不是 | 
| [21:39] | Jeff? | 杰夫 | 
| [23:34] | It may be the military’s biggest fight | 这可能是美国军队在海湾战争后 | 
| [23:37] | since the Persian Gulf War. | 面对的最大争论了 | 
| [23:38] | Homosexuals in the military. | 军队中的同性恋 | 
| [23:40] | How do you feel about gays in the military? | 你对军队中的同性恋者怎么看 | 
| [23:42] | I don’t think faggots should serve in the military, | 我觉得出于他们自身的安全 | 
| [23:45] | for their own safety. | 基佬不该进军队 | 
| [23:46] | Look, if a faggot looks at me, | 如果哪个基佬看我 | 
| [23:47] | I’m throwing him in the water. | 我会把他扔水里的 | 
| [23:50] | So gays in the military | 所以军队里的同性恋 | 
| [23:51] | scare you more than going to war. | 比战争还让你感到害怕 | 
| [23:53] | Yes, sir, they do. | 是的 先生 是的 | 
| [23:54] | We also sat with a closeted gay man, | 我们还与一个未出柜轨的同性恋者聊了 | 
| [23:56] | who must remain anonymous in order to serve. | 但为了继续服役 他只能匿名 | 
| [23:58] | Are there gay soldiers currently serving | 目前军队里的同性恋士兵 | 
| [24:00] | who are open about their sexuality? | 有公开自己性取向的吗 | 
| [24:05] | The majority of gays in the military | 军队里的大部分同性恋者 | 
| [24:06] | are closeted, and… | 都没有出柜 | 
| [24:10] | will always be closeted. | 也会一直保密下去 | 
| [24:13] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [24:16] | I can’t help feeling that, by talking to you, | 我不得不这么想 和你交谈 | 
| [24:19] | it’s the end of my career. | 就等于军队生涯的结束 | 
| [24:20] | But maybe my career actually died a long time ago. | 但也许我的职业生涯早在很多年前就已经完了 | 
| [24:25] | Because they know. | 因为人们其实知道 | 
| [24:27] | How do they know? | 他们怎么知道的 | 
| [24:28] | I saved a sailor’s life once. | 我曾救过一个水手的命 | 
| [24:30] | He was being beaten to death for being gay. | 他因为是同性恋 被差点打死 | 
| [24:34] | And if I hadn’t done it, if I hadn’t have stopped them, | 如果我不出手 如果我没有阻止他们 | 
| [24:40] | no one would have suspected me. | 就没人会怀疑我 | 
| [24:45] | And I can’t tell you how many times I’ve dreamt | 我不知道多少次想象过 | 
| [24:47] | about taking that moment back. | 时光倒流回那一刻 | 
| [24:51] | And letting him die. | 让他死好了 | 
| [25:21] | 旧金山 加州 葛瑞德利号 | |
| [25:26] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [25:38] | Faggot! | 基佬 | 
| [25:39] | Faggot! Faggot! | 基佬 基佬 | 
| [25:42] | Faggot! Faggot! | 基佬 基佬 | 
| [25:46] | Break it up, break it up. | 住手 住手 | 
| [25:47] | Get off of him. | 放开他 | 
| [25:49] | What’s the problem here? | 怎么回事 | 
| [25:50] | Faggot brushed up against me. | 这基佬碰了我 | 
| [25:52] | Williams. | 威廉姆斯 | 
| [25:53] | All right, I’m sure it’s an accident. | 好吧 我想是个意外 | 
| [25:55] | We’re all tired, it’s hot, | 我们都很累了 天又热 | 
| [25:56] | it’s been a long day, there’s no space here. | 今天很累 下面空间又小 | 
| [25:58] | Let’s forget about it, huh? | 大家都消停消停吧 | 
| [26:00] | Well, you tell that faggot, if he touches me again… | 你跟这基佬说 如果他再碰我 | 
| [26:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:05] | – Did I touch you? – You’re even! | -我碰你了吗 -你们扯平了 | 
| [26:07] | That’s it! Back to work! | 够了 回去工作 | 
| [26:46] | Hey, get off! Move out! Move out! | 住手 走开 走开 | 
| [26:48] | Get out of here. Back to your bunks. | 都走开 回床铺去 | 
| [26:50] | You’ll get written up… | 你们都要被记过 | 
| [26:54] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [26:56] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [26:57] | Come on. Come on, buddy. | 撑住 撑住 伙计 | 
| [26:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [27:04] | I need to get you to a doctor. | 我得给你叫医生 | 
| [27:08] | And write a report? | 那要写报告的 | 
| [27:12] | Make a complaint? | 投诉 | 
| [27:14] | – Explain why? – You’re hurt. | -解释原因 -你受伤了 | 
| [27:16] | You need a doctor. | 需要医生 | 
| [27:17] | I need out! | 我得出去 | 
| [27:20] | Get me out. | 让我走 | 
| [27:23] | Get me reassigned. | 让我改派 | 
| [27:25] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [28:32] | I was just telling Miller, they caught an officer on the base, | 我在跟米勒说 他们看到基地里有军官 | 
| [28:35] | in the men’s cubicles between Piers Five and Six, you know it? | 在五六码头酒吧里 你知道吗 | 
| [28:40] | I know Piers Five and Six. | 我知道那地方 | 
| [28:42] | It’s a hookup place for fags. | 基佬们瞎搞的地方 | 
| [28:46] | So they sent the military police in, | 然后军事警察就来了 | 
| [28:48] | undercover, arrested a man. | 便衣的 抓了个人 | 
| [28:51] | They kick him out? | 那人被开除了吗 | 
| [28:53] | They cut him a deal. | 他们搞了个协议 | 
| [28:56] | No dishonorable discharge if he draws up a list of names | 只要他提供所有和他搞过的人名单 | 
| [28:59] | of every fag he’s ever blown. | 就不用被开除军籍 | 
| [29:02] | Only, he doesn’t know names, | 只是他不知道名字 | 
| [29:03] | and some he only knows by their tattoos. | 有些只记得他们身上的文身 | 
| [29:06] | So, instead of names, he’s gonna provide a list of tattoos. | 所以提供不了名字 他就提供了文身的单子 | 
| [29:13] | You have any tattoos, Jeff? | 你有文身吗 杰夫 | 
| [30:21] | Lieutenant Trail. | 特雷尔中尉 | 
| [30:22] | Captain wants to see you in his quarters. | 船长要在他房间见你 | 
| [30:27] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [30:52] | Enter. | 进来 | 
| [30:58] | Lieutenant Trail, reporting as ordered, sir | 特雷尔中尉前来回话 长官 | 
| [31:01] | At ease. Have a seat. | 放轻松 坐吧 | 
| [31:13] | – Lieutenant Trail. – Yes, sir. | -特雷尔中尉 -是 长官 | 
| [31:21] | Is there some reason why you’re giving this to me, sir? | 您给我这个有什么原因吗 长官 | 
| [31:24] | It’s being given to all officers. | 所有的军官都有 | 
| [31:27] | You don’t consider it important? | 你不认为这很重要吗 | 
| [31:29] | It is important, sir. | 重要 长官 | 
| [31:32] | Have any questions? | 有问题吗 | 
| [31:34] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 | 
| [31:36] | You haven’t looked at it. | 你还没看呢 | 
| [31:39] | Regulation 600-20. | 规定600-20条 | 
| [31:41] | Homosexual conduct defined as the act or statement | 同性恋行为的定义是服役人员的 | 
| [31:44] | by a serviceman demonstrating | 行为或言论表现出 | 
| [31:45] | a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts. | 同性恋倾向或同性恋意图 | 
| [31:53] | Do you know all regulations from memory, Lieutenant Trail? | 你是把所有规定记在脑子里的吗 特雷尔中尉 | 
| [31:59] | Most, sir. | 大部分吧 长官 | 
| [32:03] | Open the book. | 打开书 | 
| [32:16] | Do you have any questions? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [32:19] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 | 
| [32:20] | These are about protecting our standards, | 这是为了维护我们的标准 | 
| [32:22] | our code of conduct. | 我们的行为准则 | 
| [32:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [32:26] | Without a code, we’re nothing. | 没有规矩 我们一无是处 | 
| [32:29] | – Nothing, sir. – So we’re understood? | -是的 长官 -所以我们达成共识了 | 
| [32:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [36:02] | – What can I get you? – A beer, please. | -想要点什么 -请给我来瓶啤酒 | 
| [36:04] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [36:45] | First time? | 第一次 | 
| [36:49] | That obvious, huh? | 有那么明显吗 | 
| [36:51] | There were a few clues. | 有些地方可以看出来 | 
| [36:55] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我也不知道我来这儿做什么 | 
| [36:58] | You just knew that you needed to be here? | 你只知道你需要来这 是吗 | 
| [37:02] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 | 
| [37:04] | Well, I’m going to have to insist | 好吧 我一定要让你 | 
| [37:06] | that you have a much, much better evening than that. | 今晚过得很棒 | 
| [37:09] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [37:12] | I’m Andrew. | 我是安德鲁 | 
| [37:17] | Jeff. | 杰夫 | 
| [37:25] | Wait, wait a second, | 等一下 | 
| [37:27] | this is your first time in any gay bar? Ever? | 这是你第一次到同性恋酒吧来吗 第一次 | 
| [37:33] | What if I said yes? | 如果我说是的话会怎样 | 
| [37:35] | Well, I-I’d be duty bound | 好吧 那我有责任 | 
| [37:37] | to inform the bar staff immediately. | 马上告诉这酒吧里的工作人员 | 
| [37:39] | You know that they keep a supply of indoor fireworks | 他们有很多的那种室内烟火 | 
| [37:41] | for occasions just like this. | 专门用于这种场合 | 
| [37:42] | They cover the entire bar with sparklers and fireworks… | 他们会让整个酒吧都被闪烁着的烟火包围着 | 
| [37:45] | Oh, no, no, no, that’s not necessary. | 不不 没有必要这样做 | 
| [37:46] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s wonderful. It’s a whole thing. | 不不不 很棒的 是种完整的体验 | 
| [37:47] | They-they spell out your name in a, in a shower of yellow sparks. | 他们会用一串黄色的火花来拼出你的名字 | 
| [37:53] | You’re joking? | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [37:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [37:57] | You’re too cute. | 你太可爱了 | 
| [37:58] | – You’re too cute. – Okay. | -你太可爱了 -好吧 | 
| [38:01] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 | 
| [38:05] | For what? | 为什么要谢我 | 
| [38:06] | For stopping this night from being a humiliation. | 因为你 我今晚才没那么丢脸 | 
| [38:11] | I might not have tried again for another five years. | 如果没有你 我可能五年内都不想再尝试了 | 
| [38:14] | Oh, it’s… it’s my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 | 
| [38:17] | Really. | 真的 | 
| [38:19] | I feel like I’m part of your history. | 我觉得我成为了你人生中的一段 | 
| [38:23] | You’re gonna remember this moment. | 你会记住这刻的 | 
| [38:28] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 | 
| [38:32] | – Can I ask? – Oof, that question makes me nervous. | -我可以问个问题吗 -这问题让我很紧张 | 
| [38:34] | Are you military? | 你当兵的吗 | 
| [38:38] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [38:40] | Must be hard. | 肯定很辛苦 | 
| [38:44] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [38:48] | Rules require me to purchase you drinks | 规定要求 你今晚喝的其他的酒 | 
| [38:50] | for the rest of the evening, and no more, no more beer. | 我都请了 不要再喝啤酒了 | 
| [38:53] | Please, no… Put your money away. | 别 把你的钱收起来吧 | 
| [39:20] | Wait, so CBS News wants to interview you? | 等一下 所以哥伦比亚广播公司想要采访你 | 
| [39:25] | – H-How does that, uh, happen? – They canvassed the base. | -这是如何做到的 -他们采访了整个基地 | 
| [39:28] | They’re interviewing straight soldiers. | 现在正在采访那些直男士兵 | 
| [39:29] | They want to hear from the other side. | 他们想要听点不同的声音 | 
| [39:34] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [39:36] | They’ll kick you out. | 你会被开除的 | 
| [39:37] | I’ll be in shadow. No one will see my face. | 我会在暗处 没人会看到我的脸 | 
| [39:41] | How humiliating. | 多伤人啊 | 
| [39:43] | All the straight soldiers, | 那些直男士兵 | 
| [39:44] | the ones saying, “No fags in the military,” | 都说军队里不能有同性恋 | 
| [39:46] | they get to be out in the open, right? With their uniforms on. | 他们能堂堂正正的 对吧 穿着制服 | 
| [39:49] | Looking dignified. | 看起来自尊满满 | 
| [39:52] | – Yes. – And you, you get to be in the shadows, | -对 -而你 你只能躲在暗处 | 
| [39:54] | with your voice distorted like a criminal. | 声音被扭曲 像个罪犯 | 
| [39:58] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [40:05] | The Navy, th-they are going to witch-hunt you, Jeff. | 海军部队不会放过你的 杰夫 | 
| [40:10] | For sure, it doesn’t matter what you do, | 这肯定的 不管你做什么 | 
| [40:11] | it doesn’t matter what precautions you take. | 不管你如何防范 | 
| [40:13] | You wouldn’t do it? | 换做你 你不会去吗 | 
| [40:13] | No. | 不会 | 
| [40:16] | Who cares what you have to say? | 谁会在意你说什么呢 | 
| [40:17] | You’re not a general. You’re not a war hero. | 你不是上将 也不是什么战争英雄 | 
| [40:19] | – You’re-you’re not famous. – I’m an officer in the Navy. | – 你不是名人 -我是海军部队的一名军官 | 
| [40:21] | It’s not gonna– nothing’s gonna change. | 这也改变不了什么 | 
| [40:24] | I can’t explain it. | 我也说不清楚 | 
| [40:26] | It’s something I need to do. | 我就是得接受这个采访 | 
| [40:28] | I can’t explain it any better than that. | 我只能这样表达了 | 
| [41:27] | My heart. | 我的心脏 | 
| [41:31] | – Beating so fast. – Mine, too. | -跳得好快 -我也是 | 
| [41:36] | How many interviews have I done? | 我做过多少采访 | 
| [41:39] | I couldn’t count. | 数不清了 | 
| [41:47] | None like this. | 没有一次像这样 | 
| [42:04] | – Mr. Trail. – Hi. | -特雷尔先生 -你好 | 
| [42:05] | Thanks for doing this. Come on, have a seat. | 谢谢你接受采访 来 请坐 | 
| [42:11] | Mr. Versace, I’m Brendan Lemon, | 范思哲先生 我是布兰登·莱蒙 | 
| [42:13] | for The Advocate. | 来自《倡导者》杂志 | 
| [42:36] | All we’ll see is your outline against the backdrop. | 人们只能看到你在暗处的大致轮廓 | 
| [42:38] | And the military police can’t | 宪兵不会强迫你 | 
| [42:40] | force you to tell them who I am? | 告诉他们我的身份吧 | 
| [42:42] | I-I’d never reveal my sources. | 我从不泄露我的信息来源 | 
| [42:48] | I also need to make sure that you’re comfortable | 我需要确认一下 你是否同意 | 
| [42:50] | with the fact that this interview will be on the record. | 整个访谈被录音 | 
| [42:53] | Yes. | 可以 | 
| [42:56] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [42:58] | On December 21 | 在12月21日 | 
| [42:59] | the Department of Defense, | 国防部 | 
| [43:01] | under orders from President Bill Clinton, | 在总统比尔·克林顿的要求下 | 
| [43:03] | issued Directive 1304.26, | 颁布了指令1304.26 | 
| [43:06] | known as “Don’t ask, don’t tell,” | 名为”不问 不说” | 
| [43:08] | defined as prohibiting homosexual conduct. | 内容是禁止军队中的同性恋行为 | 
| [43:12] | As a gay man serving in the armed forces, | 作为一名在武装部队里服役的同性恋军人 | 
| [43:16] | how important is life in the military to you? | 军中生活对你有多重要 | 
| [43:20] | It’s all I’ve ever done. | 那是我人生的全部 | 
| [43:22] | It’s all I’ve ever dreamed of doing, | 是我从孩提时代 | 
| [43:25] | ever since I was a child. | 就梦想要做的事 | 
| [43:27] | Um… it’s my life. | 那是… 我的生命 | 
| [43:31] | That’s the only way I can say it. | 我只能这么说 | 
| [43:33] | It’s… it’s my life. | 它 它就是我的生命 | 
| [43:37] | Are there gay soldiers currently serving | 目前军队里的同性恋士兵 | 
| [43:40] | who are open about their sexuality? | 有公开自己性取向的吗 | 
| [43:44] | The majority of gays in the military are closeted | 军队里的大部分同性恋者都没有出柜 | 
| [43:47] | and will always be closeted. | 也会一直保密下去 | 
| [43:52] | So, | 所以 | 
| [43:53] | I think I’d like to start… | 我想我们先从… | 
| [43:54] | Mr. Lemon, would you excuse me for a moment? | 莱蒙先生 我可以打断一下吗 | 
| [43:57] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [44:04] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 | 
| [44:15] | Mr. Lemon, let me introduce you to Antonio D’Amico. | 莱蒙先生 向你介绍一下安东尼奥·达米科 | 
| [44:19] | – Brendan Lemon. – Pleasure. | -布兰登·莱蒙 -见到你很高兴 | 
| [44:21] | We have been together for 13 years. | 我们在一起13年了 | 
| [44:24] | If that’s okay, I would like to conduct the interview together. | 如果可以的话 我希望我们一起接受采访 | 
| [44:29] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 | 
| [44:31] | Please. | 请 | 
| [44:38] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [44:40] | I can’t help the feeling that, by talking to you, | 我不得不这么想 和你交谈 | 
| [44:44] | it’s the end of my career. | 就等于军队生涯的结束 | 
| [44:48] | But, honestly, maybe my career died a long time ago. | 但说实话 也许我的职业生涯多年前就已经完了 | 
| [44:53] | Because… they know. | 因为人们其实知道 | 
| [44:59] | They have never promoted me. | 我从来没得到升职 | 
| [45:03] | I’m a good sailor, but… | 我是个很好的水手 但… | 
| [45:05] | I’m a good sailor going nowhere, | 也只能是个好水手了 | 
| [45:09] | because they know. | 因为他们知道了 | 
| [45:11] | How do they know? | 他们怎么知道的 | 
| [45:13] | I saved a sailor’s life once. | 我曾救过一个水手的命 | 
| [45:16] | He was being beaten to death for being gay. | 他因为是同性恋 被差点打死 | 
| [45:20] | And if I hadn’t have been there, if I hadn’t have stopped them, | 如果我不出手 如果我没有阻止他们 | 
| [45:25] | no one would ever have suspected me. | 就没人会怀疑我 | 
| [45:31] | I did a good thing, | 我明明做了件好事 | 
| [45:34] | the bravest thing I’ve ever done… | 那是我做过的最勇敢的事 | 
| [45:39] | …and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve dreamt | 但我不知道多少次想象过 | 
| [45:42] | about taking that moment back… | 时光倒流回那一刻 | 
| [45:46] | …and letting him die. | 让他死好了 | 
| [45:53] | Just so that people wouldn’t know about me. | 那样就不会有人知道我的秘密了 | 
| [47:03] | – You went through my stuff? – I was going to tidy up. | -你翻我的东西了 -我想要整理一下 | 
| [47:05] | You touched my uniform. | 你动了我的制服 | 
| [47:08] | I’ll put it back. So what? | 那又怎样 我会放回去的 | 
| [47:09] | So what?! | 那又怎样 | 
| [47:12] | I don’t know why you keep it around. | 我不明白你为什么一直留着它 | 
| [47:15] | You never served your country. You don’t understand. | 你从来没当过兵 你不会理解的 | 
| [47:17] | No, I-I don’t understand. Look how they treated you. | 不 我不理解 看看他们是怎么对待你的 | 
| [47:19] | You have never believed in anything except yourself. | 除了你自己 你从来不信任任何人 | 
| [47:22] | I believed in you, didn’t I, | 我信任你 不是吗 | 
| [47:24] | – when they certainly didn’t. – Everything you gave me– | -在他们都不信任你时 -你给我的一切 | 
| [47:28] | the bars, the meals, the men– it means nothing. | 酒吧 食物 男人 都毫无意义 | 
| [47:31] | I want my life back. | 我想要回我原来的生活 | 
| [47:33] | My real life, my life as a soldier. | 真正的生活 当一个军人 | 
| [47:36] | They don’t want you. They never wanted you. | 他们不想要你 他们从来都不想要你 | 
| [47:41] | Jeff, I-I wanted you. | 杰夫 我想要你 | 
| [47:43] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 | 
| [47:45] | I don’t know what you stand for. | 我不知道你代表了什么 | 
| [47:47] | I don’t know who you are. | 我根本不了解你 | 
| [47:52] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 | 
| [47:56] | You ha– you ha– you have no honor. | 你 你… 你毫无荣誉可言 | 
| [48:03] | Oh, please, you’re not in the Navy anymore, sweetie. | 拜托 你已经不在海军部队了 宝贝 | 
| [48:08] | You’re a washed up queer in a shitty job | 你是一个失败的同性恋 做着糟糕的工作 | 
| [48:10] | in a shitty condo bitching about | 在一个糟糕的公寓里发着牢骚 | 
| [48:12] | how you could have been someone. | 说着本可以拥有不同的人生 | 
| [48:14] | You’re not wrong about that. | 这点你没说错 | 
| [48:15] | When I found you that night at the bar, | 那晚我在酒吧遇到你的时候 | 
| [48:19] | I was there for you. | 我帮了你 | 
| [48:21] | I saved you. | 我拯救了你 | 
| [48:25] | You destroyed me. | 你毁了我 | 
| [48:29] | I wish I’d never walked into that bar. | 我真希望我从未踏足那家酒吧 | 
| [48:31] | I wish I’d never met you. | 我希望我从未遇到过你 | 
| [48:37] | You’re confused. | 你糊涂了 | 
| [48:40] | I can see it. No, you’re-you’re confused, | 我能看出来 你现在很混乱 | 
| [48:42] | and you-you can’t even see it. | 你看不清楚现实 | 
| [48:43] | I see it. I feel it. I hate it. | 我能看清 我能感受到 我讨厌这一切 | 
| [48:50] | No. I loved you so… | 不 我这么爱你 | 
| [48:51] | No one wants your love! | 没人想要你的爱 | 
| [49:37] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 | 
| [49:41] | Yes? | 怎么了 | 
| [49:43] | I-I didn’t hear the buzzer. | 我没听到按铃器响 | 
| [49:45] | I didn’t want you to have to come down. | 我不想让你下去跑一趟 | 
| [49:48] | I just slipped in behind someone else. | 我跟在别人后面溜进来的 | 
| [49:51] | You should get that buzzer fixed. | 你应该把那个按铃器修好 | 
| [49:55] | Yeah, uh, I’ll call. | 好 我会给你打电话的 | 
| [50:02] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [50:09] | – About what you said… – What did I say? | -关于你上次说的 -我说了什么 | 
| [50:12] | That I needed help. | 你说我需要帮助 | 
| [50:17] | Okay. | 对 | 
| [50:20] | How about we talk? | 我们谈谈怎么样 | 
| [50:22] | Tonight. | 今晚 | 
| [50:26] | Sure. | 可以 | 
| [51:26] | – Hello? – I have your gun. | -喂 -你的枪在我这 | 
| [51:27] | I needed to borrow it because David’s stalker’s back in town, | 我要借用一下 因为跟踪大卫的人回来了 | 
| [51:30] | and I needed to borrow it to protect him. | 我要借把枪来保护他 | 
| [51:32] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [51:34] | Do you even have a license? | 你有持枪执照吗 | 
| [51:36] | That gun never leaves the apartment. | 那把枪一直在我公寓里 | 
| [51:44] | All right, I’ll come over there, I’ll get it off you, | 好吧 我会过去一趟把枪从你那拿走 | 
| [51:48] | but I’m done with you. | 但是我们之间结束了 | 
| [51:50] | I’m done with you. You hear me? | 我们结束了 你听到没 | 
| [51:52] | You said that already. | 你说过一遍了 | 
| [52:25] | Could you get the door? | 你能开一下门吗 | 
| [52:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 | 
| [52:30] | Well, Jeff is very hostile at the moment. | 杰夫现在对我态度很差 | 
| [52:32] | I don’t want to have to get into an argument | 我不想跟他在门口 | 
| [52:33] | with him in the doorway. | 争论起来 | 
| [53:05] | You can’t feel sorry for him. | 你不能同情他 | 
| [53:06] | Yeah? Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [53:09] | You did. | 你之前就是 | 
| [53:10] | Not anymore. | 现在不会了 | 
| [53:12] | I never want to see him again. | 我再也不想见到他了 | 
| [53:14] | Then why’d you even come over? | 那你干嘛过来 | 
| [53:17] | He took something from my apartment. | 他从我公寓里拿了件东西 | 
| [53:19] | What’d he take? | 他拿了什么 | 
| [53:21] | My gun. | 我的枪 | 
| [53:33] | Prints… | 小印 | 
| [53:35] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 小兄弟 | 
| [53:39] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 | 
| [53:42] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 | 
| [53:47] | You got it. | 你会没事的 | 
| [53:49] | Take a deep breath, kiddo. | 年轻人 深呼吸 | 
| [53:51] | Hey, it’s Jeff. | 你好 我是杰夫 | 
| [53:52] | I can’t make it to the phone, | 我现在不方便接听电话 | 
| [53:53] | so please leave a message after the beep. | 所以请在听到滴声后留言 | 
| [53:56] | Hey, Jeff, it’s Mom. | 杰夫 我是妈妈 | 
| [53:58] | Your sister’s gone into labor. | 你姐姐要分娩了 | 
| [53:59] | We’re heading into the hospital. | 我们正在往医院赶 | 
| [54:00] | We’ll see you there. | 医院见 | 
| [54:06] | Hey, Jeff, it’s Mom. | 杰夫 我是妈妈 | 
| [54:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [54:14] | Hey, Jeff, it’s Mom again. | 杰夫 还是我 | 
| [54:16] | So, your sister just delivered a beautiful baby girl. | 你姐姐刚刚生了一个漂亮的小女孩 | 
| [54:19] | She’s doing well, the baby’s well. | 母女平安 | 
| [54:22] | Hey, kid, we’re all here. Come and see your niece. | 我们都在这 过来看看你的外甥女吧 | 
| [54:24] | Come on. | 快过来 | 
| [54:26] | We love you. See you soon. Bye-bye. | 我们爱你 待会见 拜拜 |