时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The name Minneapolis was formed by combining | 明尼阿波利斯一词实际上结合了 |
[00:02] | the Dakota Sioux word “mni” for “water” | 达科他苏族的”水”一词 |
[00:04] | with the Greek word “polis” for “city.” | 和希腊语中的”城市”一词 |
[00:06] | And so it’s no surprise that water features prominently | 因此毫不意外地 在这座了不起的城市中 |
[00:09] | in the identity of this remarkable city, | 水是一个重要的元素 |
[00:12] | situated on the banks of the Mississippi River | 坐落于密西西比河岸 |
[00:15] | with no less than 13 lakes. | 有多达13座湖 |
[00:25] | 明尼苏达州 明尼阿波利斯 大卫·马德森公寓 | |
[00:27] | I know I’m not the most senior or experienced, but… | 我知道我不算资历最老 最有经验的 |
[00:29] | no one has worked harder on this project. | 但没人比我在这个项目上付出得更多了 |
[00:32] | I’d like to be the one who presents. | 我想来做呈现它的人 |
[00:39] | I-I promise I won’t let you down. | 我保证不会让你失望的 |
[00:41] | A-And thank you for this opportunity. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[00:45] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:49] | They said yes. | 他们答应了 |
[00:53] | They said yes! | 他们答应了 |
[00:54] | Yes, they did. | 没错 |
[00:55] | They said yes. | 他们答应了 |
[00:58] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[01:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:05] | You know, about this weekend, | 这周末的事 |
[01:07] | we both said some things we regret. | 我们都说了让自己后悔的话 |
[01:10] | Can we put it behind us? | 我们忘记这些事吧 |
[01:12] | Just be friends? | 还做朋友 |
[01:13] | I don’t regret anything I said. | 我并不后悔我说的话 |
[01:17] | Can we move on? | 我们能翻篇吗 |
[01:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:23] | I’m gonna grab a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[02:07] | You’re taking Prints for a walk? | 你要带小印去遛弯吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:32] | What you doing, Prints? | 你干什么呢 小印 |
[02:35] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[02:39] | You’re not taking Prints for a walk? | 你不带小印去遛弯吗 |
[02:42] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[02:43] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[02:45] | You guys are going out? | 你们要出去吗 |
[02:46] | He’s coming up. | 他要上来 |
[02:48] | I’m working. | 我在工作呢 |
[02:51] | It won’t take long. | 不会要很久的 |
[02:57] | Could you get the door? | 你可以去开门吗 |
[02:59] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间闹 |
[03:02] | It’ll give the two of you a chance to talk about me. | 你们正好有机会聊聊我 |
[03:06] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[03:07] | When you bring him up, | 等你带他上来 |
[03:08] | it’ll give you a chance… | 你们可以有机会 |
[03:10] | to talk about me. | 谈谈我 |
[03:28] | How’s he? | 他怎么样了 |
[03:30] | He asked me to marry him. | 他叫我跟他结婚 |
[03:32] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[03:34] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[03:35] | Said I was the man of his dreams. | 说我是他的完美情人 |
[03:38] | His last chance of happiness. | 他最后的幸福机会 |
[03:40] | How’d you get out of it? | 你怎么脱身的 |
[03:43] | Told him it was illegal for us to get married. | 我说我们不能合法结婚 |
[03:52] | He thinks you’re the reason I said no. | 他觉得我是因为你才拒绝了他 |
[03:56] | Thinks I’m in love with you. | 他觉得我爱你 |
[03:58] | Oh, my God. Did you tell him he’s the reason you said no? | 天呐 你跟他说你是因为他才拒绝他的吗 |
[04:01] | He has no one. | 他没别人了 |
[04:02] | He should ask himself why. | 他该问问自己那是为什么 |
[04:05] | He knows about us. | 他知道我们的事了 |
[04:09] | No. | 不会 |
[04:11] | No one knows. | 没人知道的 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 他知道 |
[04:14] | He has this feline intuition. | 他有种猫一样的直觉 |
[04:21] | You can’t feel sorry for him. | 你不能觉得对不起他 |
[04:23] | Why not? You do. | 为什么 你不就是吗 |
[04:24] | Not anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[04:26] | I never want to see him again. | 我再不想见到他了 |
[04:28] | Well, then why’d you even come over? | 那你干吗来 |
[04:30] | He took something from my apartment. | 他从我公寓拿了样东西 |
[04:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:34] | What’d he take? | 他拿了什么 |
[04:35] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[04:43] | Prints, buddy. | 小印 伙计 |
[04:46] | What’s going on here? | 这怎么回事 |
[04:48] | Andrew! Andrew! | 安德鲁 安德鲁 |
[05:40] | No. No. | 不 |
[05:41] | No. No. | 不 |
[05:52] | No, no, it’s-it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[05:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:58] | I promise, it’s okay. | 我保证 没事的 |
[06:02] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[06:04] | It’s all gonna be okay, I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[06:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:45] | Arms up. | 手臂举起来 |
[08:17] | Are you g… | 你要… |
[08:18] | are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀我吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不 |
[08:24] | But you… | 但你 |
[08:26] | you killed Jeff. | 你杀了杰夫 |
[08:30] | You ki… you killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[08:34] | You killed Jeff. | 你杀了杰夫 |
[08:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:41] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[08:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:46] | – No. – Look, it’s okay. | -不 -听着 没事的 |
[08:49] | – No. – Okay, I understand. | -不 -没事的 我理解 |
[08:51] | – Call the police. – Yes. | -报警 -好 |
[08:53] | – I understand. I understand. – Call them. | -我理解 -报警 |
[08:55] | – Do it now. Do it now. – Yes, yes, yes. Okay. | -马上 -好 |
[10:06] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[10:17] | Did you call? | 你打电话了吗 |
[10:22] | I’ll call them if you want me to. | 如果你希望我打 我就打 |
[10:26] | You haven’t called. | 你还没打 |
[10:30] | I’ve been worrying. | 我一直在担心 |
[10:31] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[10:32] | About you. | 担心你 |
[10:37] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[10:38] | What will happen to you? | 你会怎么样啊 |
[10:41] | I’ll tell them you had nothing to do with it. | 我会告诉他们这跟你没关系 |
[10:43] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[10:44] | But what are they gonna believe? | 但他们会怎么想啊 |
[10:47] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[10:49] | This is your apartment. | 这是你的公寓 |
[10:51] | You brought Jeff up. Y-You opened the door. | 是你把杰夫带上来的 是你开的门 |
[10:53] | You let him in… | 是你让他进来的 |
[10:53] | Just give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[11:26] | I’ll get 30 years. | 我会被判30年的 |
[11:29] | But you’ll get ten. | 但你会被判10年 |
[11:31] | And… | 这… |
[11:33] | And I-I just… I can’t, uh… | 我不能… |
[11:37] | I can’t allow that to happen, David. | 这我不能允许 大卫 |
[11:39] | – This wasn’t your fault. – 911. What is your emergency? | -这不怪你 -911 有什么紧急情况 |
[11:41] | And I can’t just allow… | 我不能允许 |
[11:44] | you to go to jail. | 你去蹲监狱 |
[11:45] | I-I can’t allow this to… | 我不能允许这 |
[11:48] | destroy your life. | 毁了你的生活 |
[11:49] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[11:51] | I can’t allow that. | 我不能允许 |
[11:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:15] | When the police open the door, | 警察打开门时 |
[13:16] | they’ll see two suspects, not two victims. | 他们会看到两个嫌疑人 不是两个受害人 |
[13:19] | – I had nothing to do with this. – They won’t believe you. | -我跟此事无关 -他们不会信的 |
[13:21] | You’ll tell them. | 你告诉他们 |
[13:22] | They won’t listen to me. | 他们不会听我的 |
[13:25] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是个杀人犯 |
[13:26] | They hate us, David. They’ve always hated us. | 他们恨我们 大卫 他们一直恨我们 |
[13:28] | You’re a fag. | 你是个基佬 |
[13:36] | I-I need to-to call my dad. | 我得打给我爸爸 |
[13:40] | Need to ask him what to do. | 我得问他该怎么办 |
[13:42] | I-I need to talk to my dad. | 我得跟我爸谈谈 |
[13:46] | If you talk to your dad, he’ll have to turn you in. | 如果你打给你爸爸 他就必须把你供出去 |
[13:50] | Or he’ll be committing a crime. | 否则他也犯罪了 |
[13:55] | He would never turn you in– you know that. | 他绝不会供你出去的 你知道的 |
[13:57] | You can’t put him in that position. | 你不能让他处于那样的境地 |
[14:00] | Andrew, I’m gonna leave, okay? | 安德鲁 我要走了 好吗 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna leave. | 我要走了 |
[14:04] | You can. You can. | 可以 可以 |
[14:08] | Once you’ve thought this through. | 但你得先想清楚 |
[14:11] | I want to leave. | 我想走了 |
[14:14] | Once you’ve thought it through. | 你先想清楚 |
[14:55] | Were you going to leave me? | 你是想离开我吗 |
[14:57] | No. | 不是 |
[14:59] | You were going to leave me. | 你想离开我 |
[15:01] | Prints needs a walk. | 小印需要遛了 |
[15:03] | He’ll shit everywhere. | 它会到处拉屎的 |
[15:04] | He’ll-he’ll start barking. | 它会叫的 |
[15:06] | People will knock on the door. | 大家会来敲门的 |
[15:13] | You were just going to walk the dog? | 你就是想去遛狗吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:39] | Come. | 来吧 |
[15:40] | Come. Good boy. | 来吧 乖孩子 |
[16:23] | Turn away. | 转过去 |
[17:16] | David. | 大卫 |
[18:44] | Come. | 来吧 |
[18:48] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你去 |
[18:52] | Uh, y-you don’t have to. | 不用的 |
[18:54] | You don’t want me to come? | 你不希望我去吗 |
[18:56] | If-if you’re tired, you should s-stay. | 如果你累了 你该留下 |
[18:59] | Do you want to walk him without me? | 你想不带我去遛狗吗 |
[19:02] | – No. No. – Yes. | -不 -没错 |
[19:04] | No, I… yes, I-I think… | 不 我…是的 我觉得 |
[19:05] | – I think you want to walk him without me. – I-I… | -我觉得你想不带我去遛它 -我 |
[19:08] | I thought you were tired. | 我以为你累了 |
[19:09] | Do I seem tired? | 我看上去像是累了吗 |
[19:12] | Let’s walk the dog. | 我们去遛狗吧 |
[19:19] | Come. | 来吧 |
[19:33] | Morning, David. | 早啊 大卫 |
[19:35] | – Hi, Karen. – Morning. | -凯伦 -早 |
[19:48] | Oh, someone’s not having fun on the elevator today. | 某人今天在电梯里不怎么开心啊 |
[19:51] | No. | 是啊 |
[19:53] | Guess not. | 看来是的 |
[19:58] | Have a nice day, Karen. | 今天愉快 凯伦 |
[20:00] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[20:06] | Are you gonna hurt anyone else? | 你还要伤害谁吗 |
[20:09] | No. | 不 |
[20:10] | I need you to promise me. | 我需要你答应我 |
[20:12] | I promise you… | 我答应你 |
[20:15] | no one else will get hurt, as long as you’re by my side. | 再不会有别人受伤害了 只要你待在我身边 |
[20:28] | Well, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[20:30] | maybe I could pretend that I wasn’t home last night. | 或许我可以假装我昨晚不在家 |
[20:33] | I went out, and… | 我出去了 |
[20:35] | I’m returning for the first time. | 我这才刚回家 |
[20:37] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[20:39] | And when… when the police arrive, | 等警察来了 |
[20:42] | I’ll tell them, uh… I don’t know what happened. | 我就告诉他们 我不知道发生了什么 |
[20:47] | You’d be long gone. | 你早就跑远了 |
[20:49] | On my own? | 我自己吗 |
[20:59] | Let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[21:15] | David? | 大卫 |
[21:21] | He would never miss work and not call. | 他不会不上班还不来电话的 |
[21:22] | It would just never happen. | 他不会这样的 |
[21:28] | You want to be in here when they open that door? | 你想在他们开门时 尖叫时 |
[21:32] | When they scream? | 还留在这儿吗 |
[21:34] | David! | 大卫 |
[21:40] | I’ll fetch the keys. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[22:14] | David? | 大卫 |
[22:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:54] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:23] | Hello? Who’s there? | 喂 是谁 |
[23:24] | Detectives Tichich and Jackson. Homicide. | 缇齐奇和杰克逊警探 凶案组 |
[23:28] | Okay, I’ll be right down to let you in. | 好 我这就下去放你们进来 |
[23:32] | What do you make of that buzzer | 你怎么看那个按铃器 |
[23:33] | not opening that door? | 不能开门 |
[23:35] | Yeah, it’s annoying. | 是啊 真烦人 |
[23:48] | I’m Detective Tichich. | 我是缇齐奇警探 |
[23:49] | This is Detective Jackson. | 这位是杰克逊警探 |
[23:51] | I’m Jennifer. I manage the building. | 我是詹妮弗 大楼楼管 |
[23:54] | I’m Linda. I work with David at John Ryan Architects. | 我是琳达 我在约翰·莱恩建筑所为大卫工作 |
[23:57] | I opened the door, | 我打开了门 |
[23:58] | because we could hear the dog was distressed. | 是因为我们听到狗焦躁的叫声 |
[23:59] | David hadn’t shown up for work, | 大卫没去上班 |
[24:00] | which is so unlike him. | 这很不像他 |
[24:02] | Where’s the dog now? | 狗哪去了 |
[24:03] | He’s with me. | 它在我那里 |
[24:05] | I saw David’s body. | 我看到了大卫的尸体 |
[24:06] | – This is David’s apartment? – Yes. | -这是大卫的公寓 -对 |
[24:08] | – What can you tell us about him? – He’s a nice man. | -跟我们说说他 -他人很好 |
[24:10] | He’s 33. He’s a very successful architect. | 他33了 是名成功的建筑师 |
[24:13] | He’s a great guy. | 是个好人 |
[24:14] | – Does he have a girlfriend? A wife? – No, he’s gay. | -他有女友吗 妻子 -不 他是同性恋 |
[24:18] | Can you two stay here? | 你俩能待在这里吗 |
[24:19] | We’re gonna need a statement. | 我们需要你们录笔录 |
[24:59] | Wasn’t a robbery. | 不是抢劫 |
[25:03] | Any sign of forced entry? | 有强行进入的迹象吗 |
[25:05] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[25:32] | Wet and Wild. Silky Pleasures. | 《狂野潮湿》《丝滑享受》 |
[25:35] | Power Bottoms. | 《猛受》 |
[25:37] | The hell is this? | 这都什么 |
[25:38] | It’s a gay thing. | 同性恋的玩意 |
[25:39] | – So, what are we talking about? – Guy turns up. | -那么是什么情况 -一个人来了 |
[25:42] | Maybe they know each other, probably they don’t. | 他们可能认识 可能不认识 |
[25:45] | They do what they do. | 他们办完了事 |
[25:47] | All this… extreme stuff. | 这些重口的东西 |
[25:50] | It goes wrong. | 但出了岔子 |
[25:52] | David ends up in a rug. | 大卫被裹进了地毯里 |
[25:54] | The other guy runs. | 另一个人跑了 |
[25:56] | Doesn’t steal a thing. | 什么都没偷 |
[25:59] | Golden Saber. | 金刀 |
[26:00] | Jacketed hollow-point flat base. | 有套平底空尖弹 |
[26:03] | .40-caliber. | .40口径 |
[26:04] | Where’s the gun? | 枪呢 |
[26:06] | Coroner’s here. | 验尸官到了 |
[26:08] | – Hey, Eric. – How are you? | -埃里克 -你好吗 |
[26:11] | Got a weird one for you. | 这个挺奇怪的 |
[26:12] | So I see. | 看到了 |
[26:13] | – Did they buzz you in? – Sorry? | -他们是用按铃器让你进来的吗 -什么 |
[26:17] | The buzzer. Did you use it? | 按铃器 你按了吗 |
[26:19] | Mm, no. Someone was leaving as I was arriving. | 没有 我进来时正好有人走 |
[26:23] | Craziest thing– this guy has a buzzer | 真奇怪 这家伙的按铃器 |
[26:25] | that doesn’t buzz you in. | 不能开门让你进来 |
[26:26] | You have to walk down to the front door. | 你还得走下去到前门 |
[26:28] | – Is that so? – Jackson doesn’t think it’s strange. | -是吗 -杰克逊觉得并不奇怪 |
[26:30] | Eh, it’s definitely strange. | 是很奇怪 |
[26:34] | One of the women want a word. | 外面的一个女人想说句话 |
[26:39] | David had a friend staying with him this weekend. | 大卫这周末有个朋友过来住 |
[26:42] | A man named Andrew. | 叫安德鲁 |
[26:43] | – Do you remember his last name? – “Kononun” or something. | -你记得他的姓氏吗 -“科诺南”什么的 |
[26:46] | – Can you describe him? – Um, he was taller than David. | -你能描述他一下吗 -比大卫高 |
[26:48] | He had black hair. | 黑发 |
[26:50] | – He just said a lot that didn’t sound right to me. – Such as? | -他说了很多我觉得不对劲的话 -什么话 |
[26:53] | That he was a Jewish millionaire New Yorker, | 说他是犹太裔的纽约百万富翁 |
[26:56] | that his dad drove around in a Rolls-Royce, | 他爸开劳斯莱斯 |
[26:59] | that he was building sets for the Titanic movie down in Mexico. | 他在墨西哥为电影《泰坦尼克号》造片场 |
[27:02] | – Black hair, you say? – Yes. | -黑发吗 -是的 |
[27:04] | What color is David’s hair? | 大卫头发什么颜色 |
[27:06] | – Blond. – Blond? | -金发 -金发 |
[27:08] | Blond. | 金发 |
[27:15] | I don’t want to unroll the rug here– | 我不想在这里打开地毯 |
[27:17] | might lose valuable evidence. | 可能会损失重要证据 |
[27:19] | Much better to, uh, carry it whole back to the lab, | 最好全拿回实验室去 |
[27:23] | unroll it there. | 在那里打开 |
[27:33] | Rob? | 罗伯 |
[27:35] | Gentlemen, what color would you say his hair is? | 先生们 你们觉得这是什么发色 |
[27:42] | It’s black. | 黑色 |
[27:43] | David’s hair is blond. This isn’t David. | 大卫是金发 这不是大卫 |
[27:46] | It’s a man named Andrew “Kunanun.” | 这人叫安德鲁·”库纳努” |
[27:51] | So, what do you want to do? | 那怎么办 |
[27:54] | Means David is alive. | 那么大卫还活着 |
[27:56] | Means we’re in his apartment without a search warrant, | 我们没有搜查令就进入了他的公寓 |
[27:59] | and we entered the premises illegally. | 违法地进入了这里 |
[28:02] | We’ve got no choice– we pull out. | 没办法 我们得撤了 |
[28:04] | I’m not sure we need to leave. | 我们不非得走吧 |
[28:05] | We come back with a search warrant. | 我们得先去弄张搜查令来 |
[28:07] | We do this by the book. | 我们照规矩办 |
[28:09] | We have a crime scene. | 这里是犯罪现场 |
[28:10] | I don’t want my case falling apart in court. | 我不希望我的案子在庭上站不住脚 |
[28:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:27] | Your friend David Madson isn’t the victim. | 你朋友大卫·马德森不是被害人 |
[28:30] | He’s the killer. | 他是杀人犯 |
[29:05] | Come and get it. | 来喝吧 |
[29:07] | Here we go, son. | 给 孩子 |
[29:09] | Might be hot. | 小心烫 |
[29:11] | Don’t burn your lip. There we go. | 别烫到嘴 给 |
[29:25] | That’s it. Come on. | 很好 走 |
[29:26] | Hey, David, come on. Go. | 大卫 来 我们走 |
[29:49] | Got him good. | 打中了 |
[29:54] | David! | 大卫 |
[29:55] | David. David! | 大卫 大卫 |
[29:59] | We talked about this, remember? | 我们说过这个的 记得吗 |
[30:01] | I explained. Okay? | 我跟你解释了 好吗 |
[30:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:21] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[30:24] | No. Course not. | 当然没有 |
[30:27] | Hunting isn’t for everyone, that’s all. | 不是每个人都喜欢打猎而已 |
[30:29] | And that’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[30:31] | I enjoyed my coffee with you very much. | 和你一起喝咖啡我就很开心了 |
[30:35] | We can still go on hikes by the lake. | 我们还是可以去湖边远足 |
[30:40] | I don’t want you to be sad. I never want you to be sad. | 我不想让你难过 永远都不想 |
[31:06] | * Pump up the jam * | *点燃舞池* |
[31:07] | * Pump it up, pump it up, buh-buh * | *点燃舞池 点燃舞池* |
[31:10] | * Pump up the jam, pump it up * | *点燃舞池 点燃舞池* |
[31:16] | * Pump it up * | *点燃舞池* |
[31:18] | * Pump up the jam * | *点燃舞池* |
[31:45] | I know a guy. In Chicago. | 我在芝加哥认识个人 |
[31:48] | Very wealthy. | 腰缠万贯 |
[31:51] | Lee Miglin. He’s a property developer. | 李·米格林 地产开发商 |
[31:53] | Maybe you’ve heard of him. | 你可能听说过 |
[31:59] | We’ve worked on a couple projects together. | 我们合作了几个项目 |
[32:00] | He’s a close friend. | 我和他关系很好 |
[32:05] | He owes me. | 他欠我人情 |
[32:08] | He’ll get us more than enough money to make it to Mexico. | 他能给我们足够多的钱去墨西哥 |
[32:15] | You’re worried about the border. Well, I… | 你担心过不了境 我… |
[32:18] | I’ve been moving product across it for years. | 我走私货物很多年了 |
[32:21] | It’s not a problem. I know people. | 这不成问题 我有熟人 |
[32:26] | It’ll be a long drive, | 不过要开很久的车 |
[32:27] | but as long as we stay under the speed limit, | 但只要我们不超速 |
[32:30] | change the plates… | 换车牌 |
[32:32] | we’ll be okay. | 就不会有事 |
[32:37] | You should really start thinking about your new life. | 你该好好想想你的新生活了 |
[32:41] | What you want to do with it. | 你想怎么过 |
[32:44] | My life? | 我的生活 |
[32:50] | I know you probably want to part ways once we get there. | 你可能想等我们一到那就分道扬镳 |
[32:54] | I respect that. | 我尊重这点 |
[32:59] | But we make such a great team. | 但我们多么合拍啊 |
[33:05] | And the truth is we have no one else. | 而且事实是我们也只有彼此 |
[34:23] | 明尼苏达州驾驶执照 杰夫里·特雷尔 | |
[34:24] | Well, David’s dog, Prints, was on the leash. | 大卫的狗 小印 当时被拴着 |
[34:26] | Normally he’d let the dog run freely, | 一般他都让狗自由跑动的 |
[34:28] | which was odd. | 这点很奇怪 |
[34:30] | Other than that… | 我只知道这么多 |
[34:33] | What was David’s attitude towards this other man? | 大卫对这个男人的态度怎么样 |
[34:36] | Did he seem angry? Aggressive? | 他有显得很生气或是具有攻击性吗 |
[34:39] | Neither of them seemed angry. | 他们俩都不是生气的样子 |
[34:41] | They were, well, walking the dog. | 他们就是在遛狗 |
[34:49] | – Tichich. – Tichich. Burton. | -缇齐奇 -缇齐奇 我是伯顿 |
[34:51] | The victim is not David, and it’s not Andrew. | 受害者不是大卫 也不是安德鲁 |
[34:53] | It’s someone named Jeffrey Trail. | 是个叫杰夫里·特雷尔的人 |
[35:12] | She recognized me. | 她认出我了 |
[35:15] | – Who? – That woman. | -谁 -那个女的 |
[35:18] | It’s impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[35:20] | I’m telling you. | 相信我 |
[35:21] | She can’t have recognized you. | 她不可能认出你 |
[35:23] | The way she looked at me. | 她看我的眼神 |
[35:25] | There’s been no news coverage. | 没有新闻报道 |
[35:26] | Why would she look at me like that? | 那她为什么要那样看我 |
[35:29] | Like what? | 哪样看你 |
[35:29] | Like she hated me. | 像看仇人一样 |
[35:33] | – Let’s go after her. – What? | -我们跟着她 -什么 |
[35:35] | – Let’s run her off the road and ask her. – No. | -把她逼下路问她 -不 |
[35:37] | Why did she look at you like that? | 她为什么要那样看你 |
[35:38] | – Andrew. – Why did you look at my friend that way? | -安德鲁 -你为什么要那样看我的朋友 |
[35:40] | He’s done nothing wrong. | 他又没做错什么事 |
[35:41] | – He’s the nicest, kindest person I’ve ever met. – Stop. | -他是我见过最好最善良的人 -别说了 |
[35:43] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[35:44] | Stop! Okay? | 别说了 好吗 |
[35:46] | You promised no one else gets hurt. | 你答应过我不会再有人受伤了 |
[35:48] | You promised. | 你答应过 |
[35:50] | Whatever you say, David. | 你说什么是什么 大卫 |
[36:09] | Mr. Madson? | 马德森先生 |
[36:12] | I’m so glad you decided to come with me. | 你决定跟我一起走真是让我太开心了 |
[36:19] | I’m… | 我… |
[36:23] | playing over… | 在想 |
[36:26] | everything the police are gonna find out about me. | 警察会发现关于我的一切 |
[36:31] | And I realize… | 我意识到 |
[36:34] | I’ve been doing this my whole life. | 我一辈子都在这么做 |
[36:39] | Playing over and over | 脑子里不断地在过 |
[36:41] | the moment that people found out about me. | 被别人发现的那个时刻 |
[36:45] | No parent wants to hear | 任何家长都不想听到 |
[36:46] | that their child is involved in a crime. | 自己的孩子卷入了犯罪 |
[36:48] | David didn’t do this. | 这不是大卫干的 |
[36:51] | People saw your son with this other man. | 有人看到你们儿子和这个男的一起 |
[36:54] | Andrew “Cunaynan.” | 安德鲁·”库拿南” |
[36:56] | They were calmly walking the dog | 在他们悠闲地遛狗的同时 |
[36:57] | while back at his apartment was Jeffrey Trail, | 躺在他公寓里的杰夫里·特雷尔 |
[37:00] | skull smashed by 27 blows from a steel claw hammer. | 颅骨被钢羊角锤砸了27下 直到破碎 |
[37:05] | That hammer belongs to your son. | 那锤子是你们儿子的 |
[37:08] | Barron is a small town. | 巴伦是个小地方 |
[37:12] | Everyone will talk. | 人多嘴杂 |
[37:15] | “Did you hear? That boy is a suspect. | “你听说了吗 那男孩是嫌疑犯 |
[37:18] | “There was always something about him, that… | 我就说他看上去不对劲 那个… |
[37:23] | boy.” | 男孩” |
[37:28] | How are they gonna live there now? | 他们要怎么在那生活 |
[37:32] | My parents. | 我父母 |
[37:35] | With all that talk, | 这么多闲话 |
[37:36] | who’s gonna buy from my dad’s shop? | 谁还会去我爸爸的商店买东西 |
[37:39] | I don’t know this man, Andrew. | 我不认识这个安德鲁 |
[37:41] | His friends in San Diego describe him as | 他在圣迭戈的朋友形容他为 |
[37:43] | reliable, intelligent. | 可靠 聪明 |
[37:47] | “Generous” is a word they use. | 还有”大方” |
[37:50] | I know my son. | 我了解我儿子 |
[37:51] | We know him. | 我们了解他 |
[37:53] | I’m telling you– we’re telling you– | 我跟你说 我们跟你说 |
[37:56] | he didn’t do this. | 这不是他干的 |
[38:00] | I can say with certainty | 我可以肯定地说 |
[38:02] | there’s a great deal you don’t know about your son. | 关于你们儿子 你们有很多事都不了解 |
[38:07] | Was I really afraid… | 当我坐上你的车 |
[38:10] | when I got in this car with you, that you were gonna kill me? | 我真的害怕你会杀了我吗 |
[38:15] | I told you I could never hurt you. | 我说了我永远不会伤害你 |
[38:21] | Know that. | 记住了 |
[38:23] | Or was I afraid of the disgrace? | 还是我怕名誉扫地 |
[38:28] | The shame of it all. | 这一切的耻辱 |
[38:32] | Is that what I’m running from? | 我是在逃避这些吗 |
[39:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:19] | You should really eat something. | 你该吃点什么 |
[39:23] | It’ll make you feel better. | 这样会好受点 |
[39:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[39:31] | Just to the bathroom. | 厕所 |
[42:38] | “University of Minnesota Duluth, | “明尼苏达大学 杜鲁斯分校 |
[42:40] | “President’s Award, for the architecture student | 授予建筑系 |
[42:43] | with the most outstanding thesis.” | 最佳论文作者总统奖” |
[42:48] | Top of the class. | 班级第一 |
[42:51] | Really is something. | 真厉害 |
[42:53] | But you did the work. You always have. | 但你有努力 一直都有 |
[42:56] | You put in the hours. | 你投入了时间 |
[42:57] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[43:00] | Dad, I’m gay. | 爸 我是同性恋 |
[43:12] | You mind if I take a moment? | 你介意我消化下吗 |
[43:14] | I don’t want to say the wrong thing. | 我不想说错话 |
[43:24] | I won’t lie… and say that it doesn’t make a difference. | 我不会骗你 说这没有影响 |
[43:29] | You know what I believe. | 你知道我的信仰 |
[43:33] | And maybe this isn’t what you wanted to hear. | 或许这不是你想听到的 |
[43:37] | Maybe you wanted to be told I don’t have a problem with it. | 或许你想听我说我不介意 |
[43:42] | I can’t say that. | 我说不出口 |
[43:45] | But what I can say | 我能说的是 |
[43:47] | is I love you more than I love my own life. | 我爱你胜过爱我自己的生命 |
[43:55] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[43:56] | There’s no need for that. | 没必要 |
[43:59] | I do have a question. | 不过我有个问题 |
[44:02] | You waited until you won this award… to tell me? | 你是一直等到你拿到这个奖才告诉我 |
[44:09] | Good news, | 好消息 |
[44:11] | bad news. | 坏消息 |
[45:27] | David. | 大卫 |
[45:34] | You’re not wearing any shoes. | 你没穿鞋子 |
[45:52] | Remember where we met? | 记得我们是在哪儿相遇的吗 |
[45:59] | – Market Street. – San Francisco. | -玛吉特街 -旧金山 |
[46:04] | It was a year and a half ago. | 一年半前 |
[46:06] | You were wearing expensive tailored clothes | 你当时穿着昂贵的定制衣服 |
[46:08] | and drinking vintage wine. | 喝着名酒 |
[46:10] | You were alone at the bar. | 你一个人在酒吧里 |
[46:13] | You were surrounded by your high society friends. | 而你周围全是你上流社会的朋友 |
[46:18] | I sent you a drink. | 我给你买了杯酒 |
[46:20] | I thought to myself, “Who does that? | 我心想 “谁会这么做啊 |
[46:22] | In real life, who sends a stranger a drink?” | 谁会在现实生活中给陌生人买酒” |
[46:25] | Well, you looked lonely. | 你看上去很孤独 |
[46:28] | I was lonely. | 我是很孤独 |
[46:31] | Well, that’s why I invited you to join our table. | 所以我才叫你到我们桌子来 |
[46:33] | You had everyone laughing. | 你把大家都逗笑了 |
[46:35] | Your friends, the waiters. | 你的朋友 服务员 |
[46:38] | I thought, “I want to be like him– | 我心想 “我想变成他那样 |
[46:41] | rich, sophisticated, erudite.” | 富有 高雅 学识渊博” |
[46:45] | That’s the kind of word you’d use, isn’t it? | 你会使用这类词 对吗 |
[46:47] | I mean, you were throwing money around like it didn’t matter. | 你四处撒钱 毫不在意的样子 |
[46:50] | I was hoping you’d invite me back to your room. | 我暗自期待你会叫我到你的房间 |
[46:54] | But I figured, what’s this man gonna see in me? | 但我想 他会看中我什么 |
[46:57] | Small-town boy. | 小镇男孩 |
[47:00] | I couldn’t wait to invite you. | 我等不及想叫你来我房间 |
[47:02] | My God, the Mandarin Oriental. | 我的天 文华东方酒店 |
[47:05] | $1,000 a night. | 一晚一千 |
[47:06] | That hotel… | 那个酒店 |
[47:08] | Well, we had a bay suite. | 我们住的是湾景套房 |
[47:10] | You told me you’d changed rooms three times | 你跟我说你换了三次房 |
[47:12] | because you didn’t like the view. | 因为你不喜欢外面的景色 |
[47:15] | You wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge. | 你想看金门大桥 |
[47:21] | Best night of my life. | 我这辈子度过的最棒的一晚 |
[47:22] | Oh, I never told you this, | 我从没跟你说过 |
[47:23] | but I took my pair of white slippers home. | 我把我的那双白拖鞋带回家了 |
[47:28] | I felt so cheap. | 感觉自己好抠门 |
[47:31] | They were only supposed to be worn once, | 明明是一次性的 |
[47:32] | and anyone who belonged in a room like that would never take them. | 任何住那种房间的人都不会带走 |
[47:36] | I remember thinking, | 我记得我当时想 |
[47:37] | “How hard do I have to work to live like him, like Andrew? | “我得有多努力工作才能像他 像安德鲁那样生活 |
[47:43] | ‘Cause I’ll do it.” | 我都愿意做” |
[47:48] | Except it was all a lie. | 只是那一切都是谎言 |
[47:52] | You’ve never worked for anything. | 你从没为任何事努力过 |
[47:56] | It was an act. | 全是戏 |
[48:02] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[48:04] | Is that why you killed Jeff? | 所以你才杀了杰夫吗 |
[48:09] | You loved him. | 你爱他 |
[48:11] | It was so obvious. | 太明显了 |
[48:15] | But he figured you out in the end, didn’t he? | 可他在最后看穿了你 是吗 |
[48:18] | Took him a few years, but he finally saw the real you. | 用了几年时间 但他最终看清了你的真实面目 |
[48:23] | And you killed him for it. | 你为此杀了他 |
[48:26] | You think that night in San Francisco was great? | 你觉得在旧金山的那晚很棒 |
[48:29] | You just wait till we get to Mexico. | 那等我们到墨西哥吧 |
[48:32] | I can make way more money there than I ever could here. | 我在那可以赚到比在这儿更多的钱 |
[48:35] | And there’s a Mandarin Oriental down there. | 那也有家文华东方酒店 |
[48:37] | We can stay there for more than a night– | 我们可以住不止一晚 |
[48:38] | for a week, for-for a month, however long we want, | 住一周 一个月 想住多久就住多久 |
[48:40] | with the best room. | 住最好的房间 |
[48:41] | Patio terrace, ocean view. | 庭院阳台 海景 |
[48:45] | We can tell the cute little Mexican waiters | 我们可以跟可爱的墨西哥服务生说 |
[48:47] | that we’re movie stars from L.A. | 我们是洛杉矶的电影明星 |
[48:51] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到 对吗 |
[48:56] | I can’t what? | 做不到什么 |
[48:57] | Stop. | 停下 |
[49:18] | Why did you ask me to open the door? | 你为什么让我去开门 |
[49:22] | What? | 什么 |
[49:22] | Why did you send me down to bring Jeff up? | 你为什么让我下去带杰夫上楼 |
[49:31] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这事 |
[49:32] | You knew you were gonna kill him. You knew. | 你早知道你会杀了他 你早就知道 |
[49:36] | And you wanted me to be there. | 你想我在场 |
[49:38] | You wanted me to see. | 你想我见证 |
[49:39] | You wanted me to be a part of it. | 你想我参与其中 |
[49:43] | You planned it, didn’t you? | 你计划好了一切 对吗 |
[49:45] | You didn’t lose control. You planned it. | 你没有失控 你计划好的 |
[49:47] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[49:49] | All weekend, while we were eating and drinking and dancing, | 整个周末 我们吃饭 喝酒 跳舞的时候 |
[49:51] | is that what you were thinking about? | 你就在想这些吗 |
[49:52] | – I don’t want to talk about it, David. – What? | -我不想谈这个 大卫 -什么 |
[49:55] | Are we outlaws? | 我们是逃犯吗 |
[49:57] | On the run, together, you and me. | 你我一起逃亡 |
[49:59] | – Is that it? – I don’t want to talk about this, David! | -是吗 -我不想谈 大卫 |
[50:01] | I’m nothing like you! | 我跟你不一样 |
[50:05] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[50:08] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[50:12] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[50:15] | Why are you always talking about the past?! | 你为什么一直在说过去的事 |
[50:18] | – We had a plan! We had a future! – Hey. Andrew… | -我们原本有计划 有未来的 -安德鲁 |
[50:22] | We had… a future, David. | 我们原本有未来的 大卫 |
[50:36] | We had a plan. There was a plan. | 我们原本有计划的 曾经有计划的 |
[50:39] | We had a plan, David. | 我们原本有计划 大卫 |
[50:40] | We still have a plan. | 我们仍然有计划 |
[50:47] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[50:52] | Andrew, we-we still have a plan. | 安德鲁 我们仍然有计划 |
[50:55] | No. No, we don’t. You don’t get it. We don’t. | 不 我们没有 你不懂 我们没有 |
[50:58] | We do. Yes, yes. | 我们有的 有的 |
[51:00] | Tell me! Convince me! | 告诉我 说服我 |
[51:01] | Uh, first, we’ll-we’ll go and visit your friend | 首先 我们去芝加哥 |
[51:05] | in-in Chicago. | 拜访你的朋友 |
[51:06] | Uh, Lee. Um, Miglin. | 李 米格林 |
[51:09] | L-Lee Miglin, the-the property developer. | 李·米格林 那个地产开发商 |
[51:11] | And he’ll give us some money. | 他会给我们一些钱 |
[51:14] | And then we’ll… we’ll drive. | 然后我们开车 |
[51:17] | Across the country. It’ll be an adventure. | 穿越全国 那将是一场冒险旅途 |
[51:19] | We’ll find work… and a place to live. | 我们会找到工作 以及生活的地方 |
[51:24] | You don’t believe that. | 你自己都不信 |
[51:25] | – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t. | -我信 -不 你不信 |
[51:28] | I can see it clearly. | 我能清楚看到 |
[51:30] | The place where we’ll live. | 我们将来生活的地方 |
[51:32] | It’s… next to the sea. | 挨着大海 |
[51:35] | And-and we’ll learn Spanish. | 我们会学习西班牙语 |
[51:38] | You’re so smart, you’ll be speaking it fluently in no time. | 你这么聪明 很快就能流利交流 |
[51:41] | I’ll be struggling, but you’ll help me learn. | 我会学得很艰难 但你会帮我 |
[51:46] | You’ve always helped me. | 你总是帮我 |
[51:49] | We’ll be happy? | 我们会幸福吗 |
[51:51] | Y-Yes, we’ll-we’ll be happy. | 会的 我们会幸福 |
[51:58] | It could’ve been true. | 本来有机会成为现实的 |
[52:01] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[52:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[52:11] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[52:15] | We need to go to the police. | 我们需要去自首 |
[52:20] | This has to stop. | 这一切得画上句号 |
[52:26] | Why couldn’t you run away with me? | 你为什么不能和我一起逃走 |
[52:30] | If it had been Jeff, | 要是是杰夫的话 |
[52:31] | you would’ve run away with him, but not me. | 你会和他一起逃走 但和我却不愿意 |
[52:33] | You’d rather go to prison. | 你宁愿去坐牢 |
[52:37] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[52:40] | It could have been. | 本有机会成真的 |
[52:43] | No. | 不 |
[52:46] | It couldn’t. | 没机会 |