时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | And we’re live in three, two… | 准备直播 三 二 |
[00:05] | Marilyn Miglin started her career as a dancer | 玛丽莲·米格林在起步之初是 |
[00:08] | at the legendary Chez Paree nightclub in Chicago. | 传奇的芝加哥在巴黎夜店的舞者 |
[00:11] | Many years ago. | 那是很多年前了 |
[00:13] | But performing under those bright stage lights, | 但在那样刺眼的舞台光下表演的她 |
[00:15] | she found that her makeup was always running. | 发觉自己的妆容总会花掉 |
[00:17] | And that’s how your interest in cosmetics began. | 于是你开始对化妆品起了兴趣 |
[00:20] | I-I thought to myself: “There must be something better.” | 我就想 肯定有更好的产品吧 |
[00:23] | And since there wasn’t, I created my own. | 但当时没有 我就自己做了 |
[00:25] | We are so lucky to have you here today… | 今天能请你来真是万分荣幸 |
[00:27] | – Oh, thank you. – …to talk about your | -谢谢 -来谈谈你的 |
[00:29] | best-selling line of fragrances: Pheromone. | 最畅销香水品牌 信息素 |
[00:31] | – Indeed. – Now, I read somewhere | -是啊 -我在哪里看到说 |
[00:33] | – that you have sold… – Oh, dear. | -你卖过的 -天呐 |
[00:34] | …so many bottles that they now call you | 香水非常多 以至于被人称为 |
[00:36] | the Queen of Perfume. | 香水女王 |
[00:39] | They-they do, but I started from nothing. | 是啊 但我是白手起家 |
[00:41] | Just an idea, and a longing to explore | 只有一个理念 以及探索的渴望 |
[00:45] | what perfume is truly about. | 探索香水的真谛 |
[00:48] | What is that? Tell our viewers. | 是什么呢 告诉观众们 |
[00:51] | Perfume is about our bodies | 香水是我们的身体 |
[00:54] | talking to each other without words. | 在不用语言地交流 |
[00:57] | You’ve reached the Miglins. | 这里是米格林一家 |
[00:59] | Lee? I don’t know where you are. | 李 我不知道你去哪了 |
[01:02] | I’m still at the airport, but I can’t wait any longer. | 我还在机场 但我不能等下去了 |
[01:09] | I-I’m gonna catch a taxi. | 我要搭个出租车 |
[01:23] | His fielding percentage is always at the top, | 他的防守率一直位列榜首 |
[01:25] | so we’re expecting… | 所以我们认为… |
[01:53] | Lee? | 李 |
[02:12] | Marilyn? | 玛丽莲 |
[02:16] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[02:35] | Wait outside. Call the police. | 去外面等着 报警 |
[02:42] | Lee? | 李 |
[03:52] | Did you check the garage? | 你看过车库吗 |
[03:55] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[04:01] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[04:12] | Wait here. | 等在这儿 |
[04:31] | Their Lexus is missing. | 他们的雷克萨斯不见了 |
[04:54] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:21] | Well, Lee and I have always been | 李和我一直 |
[05:23] | very interested in education. | 对教育感兴趣 |
[05:26] | And so the idea was that we would offer aspiring women | 所以我们想帮助那些有志向的女人 |
[05:30] | at the beginning of their careers | 在她们的事业之初 |
[05:33] | a mentor in their chosen field. | 为她们引见一位所选领域的导师 |
[05:36] | Have you two always been so involved | 你俩一直对彼此的生活 |
[05:37] | in each other’s lives? | 参与得这么多吗 |
[05:38] | Oh, my goodne… | 天呐 |
[05:41] | Lee helped me paint my first boutique. | 李帮我粉刷了的第一家小店 |
[05:43] | 110 East Oak Street. | 东橡木街110号 |
[05:46] | And I wouldn’t be where I am today | 没有玛丽莲 也不会有 |
[05:48] | without Marilyn. | 今天的我 |
[05:49] | I-I can’t imagine where I would be. | 我都无法想象我的生活会怎样 |
[05:52] | Certainly not at a table like this, that’s for sure. | 反正绝不会坐上这样的桌子 |
[05:54] | – Not true. – Well, I’m honored to call you my friends, | -才不是呢 -我很荣幸能与你们成为朋友 |
[05:56] | and not too displeased to having you | 也非常高兴你们能为我 |
[05:58] | raise funds for me, either. | 募集捐款 |
[06:00] | She’s the one. She’s the one. | 是她的功劳 |
[06:03] | Please, don’t ever decide to run against me. | 千万别决定跟我竞争 |
[06:07] | Now that you mention it… | 你这么一说… |
[06:10] | So often we are told | 我们经常听到 |
[06:12] | that the American Dream is dead. | 美国梦已死 |
[06:14] | Except, I say, look at my husband Lee. | 但我会说 看看我丈夫李 |
[06:20] | One of seven children, the son of an Illinois coal miner. | 有六个兄弟姐妹 伊利诺伊煤矿工的儿子 |
[06:24] | He began his career selling | 他在事业之初 |
[06:27] | premixed pancake batter | 在一辆旧车后备箱里 |
[06:29] | out of the trunk of a beat-up old car. | 拉着预和薄煎饼面糊到处卖 |
[06:33] | And today, Lee manages 32 million square feet | 如今 李在整个中西部管理着 |
[06:38] | of commercial property across the Midwest. | 3200万平方英尺的商业用地 |
[06:41] | He built the Chicago Bar Association building, | 他建造了芝加哥律师协会大楼 |
[06:44] | the 45-story Madison Plaza, | 还有45层的麦迪逊广场 |
[06:46] | the global headquarters of Hyatt, | 凯悦酒店的全球总部 |
[06:49] | and as if that wasn’t enough, | 就好像这一切还不够 |
[06:55] | he helped me achieve my dreams. | 他还帮我实现了梦想 |
[06:59] | He is my partner | 他是我的伴侣和搭档 |
[07:02] | in every sense of the word. | 在各个层面上都是 |
[07:05] | And he is so much more than that. | 而且他还不止如此 |
[07:07] | He is an incredible father, | 他是位优秀的父亲 |
[07:10] | a perfect husband, | 完美的丈夫 |
[07:13] | and I’m so proud to say, without a hint of cynicism, | 我还能很骄傲地毫无讽刺地说 |
[07:17] | that my Lee is the American Dream. | 我的李就是美国梦 |
[07:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, Lee Miglin. | 女士们先生们 李·米格林 |
[07:33] | And he’s funny, too. | 他还很幽默 |
[07:37] | Tha-Thank you, Marilyn. | 谢谢你 玛丽莲 |
[07:39] | Thank you, folks. Thank you all for being here. | 谢谢大家 谢谢你们前来 |
[07:45] | That went well, I think. | 还挺顺利的 |
[07:47] | – Very well. – Mm. And… | -非常顺利 -还有 |
[07:52] | I really appreciated your introduction. | 我很感谢你的那番介绍 |
[07:54] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 有点让我意外 |
[08:01] | Do you remember what color we painted the Oak Street store? | 你还记得橡木街那家店我们用的什么颜色吗 |
[08:06] | What color? | 什么颜色 |
[08:08] | That was years ago. | 那都多久以前了 |
[08:12] | We painted it pink. | 是粉色 |
[09:13] | This is Lee. | 我是李 |
[09:14] | It’s Andrew. | 我是安德鲁 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna be in Chicago a couple of days. | 我要去芝加哥待几天 |
[09:19] | C-Can you hold on a moment? | 可以等一下吗 |
[09:34] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[10:10] | Lee, are you home? | 李 你在家吗 |
[10:12] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:16] | What are your plans while I’m away? | 我不在时你打算做什么 |
[10:19] | Oh, well, I, uh… I need to finish your accounts. | 我要处理好你的账户 |
[10:23] | I’ll have them done by the time you’re back. | 等你回来时我就能打理好 |
[10:27] | And I’ll… I’ll catch up with Paul… | 我还会跟保罗聊聊 |
[10:32] | and, uh, go to the, uh, | 还有去 |
[10:34] | go to the office. | 去办公室 |
[10:37] | I will… | 我要… |
[10:41] | I’m gonna work, Marilyn. | 我要工作 玛丽莲 |
[10:46] | I’m going to work. | 我要工作 |
[10:46] | That’s what I do. | 我就做这个 |
[10:48] | Isn’t that what I always do? | 我不是总做这个吗 |
[10:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:58] | If you’re in one of your blue moods, | 如果你是又心情低落了 |
[11:00] | why-why don’t you come with me? | 那不如跟我一起来吧 |
[11:02] | I like it when you’re there. | 我喜欢你在场 |
[11:06] | You do? | 是吗 |
[11:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:14] | I’m very proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[11:17] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道吧 |
[11:21] | I… I could never stand in front of those cameras. | 我真是受不了那些摄影机 |
[11:25] | Well, do you want to come with me or not? | 你到底想不想跟我去 |
[11:30] | No. I’m-I’m, I’m being silly. | 不 我是犯傻呢 |
[11:33] | Well, come on. We’ll be late. | 好了 我们要迟了 |
[11:37] | Here. | 来 |
[11:38] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:10] | I try. | 我尽力 |
[14:14] | I try. | 我尽力 |
[15:32] | Come in. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[15:38] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[15:53] | I didn’t expect you to be in town. | 我没想到你会来 |
[15:58] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[16:01] | What brings you to Chicago? | 你为什么来芝加哥 |
[16:06] | Work. | 工作 |
[16:16] | Next time, a little warning would be useful. | 下次最好提前说一声 |
[16:19] | It’s sheer luck I have the house to myself. | 真是凑巧家里只有我 |
[16:22] | When does Marilyn get back? | 玛丽莲什么时候回来 |
[16:23] | Sunday morning. | 周日早上 |
[16:26] | We have some time. | 我们还有时间嘛 |
[16:28] | Can you stay the night? | 你晚上能留下吗 |
[16:34] | Can you shut the blinds? | 你能把窗帘拉上吗 |
[16:42] | I have wanted to share this with you | 我早就想把这个给你 |
[16:46] | a long time, | 看看了 |
[16:49] | and never had a chance. | 但一直没机会 |
[17:05] | The Skyneedle. | 天针大厦 |
[17:13] | When it’s completed, | 等到建成 |
[17:14] | it will be the tallest building in the world. | 将是全世界最高的大楼 |
[17:18] | Right here in Chicago. | 就在芝加哥 |
[17:20] | 125 stories. | 125层 |
[17:23] | 1,952 feet. | 1952英尺 |
[17:27] | Is it one of yours? | 是你的作品吗 |
[17:29] | It’s my… my pride, | 是我的骄傲 |
[17:31] | my passion. | 我的热情 |
[17:33] | Oh, you’re building it just a few blocks away | 你要在离西尔斯大厦不远的地方 |
[17:36] | from Sears Tower. | 建这个啊 |
[17:38] | And taller by 500 feet. | 还高500英尺 |
[17:41] | And there’s an observation deck? | 有观景平台吗 |
[17:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:44] | Wait, so… | 等等 |
[17:46] | So you can look down on the Sears Tower observation deck? | 那么可以俯瞰西尔斯大厦的观景平台吗 |
[17:50] | You’re gonna put them out of business. | 你会让他们歇业的 |
[17:52] | Why would you want to be down there | 谁会想去那下面 |
[17:54] | when you could be up here? | 这里有更高的嘛 |
[17:57] | I never thought of it like that. | 我根本没那么想过 |
[18:00] | Please, that’s exactly how you thought of it. | 得了吧 你就是那么想的 |
[18:05] | I imagined riding up in the elevator with those– | 我想象可以乘电梯上去 |
[18:09] | get to the top with all those families and children | 跟那些家庭和孩子们一起达到楼顶 |
[18:11] | all excited about the view, | 他们都期待着看到美景 |
[18:13] | excited about being at the top | 期待着去全世界 |
[18:14] | of the tallest tower in the world. | 第一高塔的最顶层 |
[18:17] | They wouldn’t know who I was. | 他们也不会知道我是谁 |
[18:19] | I could just roam among them, eavesdropping. | 我可以在他们之间穿梭 偷听他们说话 |
[18:25] | But it’s never going to happen? | 但无法建成吗 |
[18:29] | No, it-it-it… | 不 |
[18:30] | I promise you this will happen. | 这绝对会建成的 |
[18:33] | Have you broken ground? | 破土动工了吗 |
[18:36] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[18:41] | And the financing? | 资金呢 |
[18:43] | No. | 还没拉到 |
[18:48] | The Miglin Tower. | 米格林大厦 |
[18:49] | I-I-I told you what it’s called. | 我告诉你名字叫什么了 |
[18:51] | What’s wrong with the Miglin Tower? | 米格林大厦有什么不好 |
[18:53] | It’s the Skyneedle. | 是天针大厦 |
[18:56] | I-I want it to inspire people to reach up. | 我希望它激励人们向上 |
[18:59] | It’s about that, not about me. | 重点是那个 不是我 |
[19:02] | Of course it’s about you. | 重点当然是你 |
[19:05] | It’s the… | 这是 |
[19:07] | It’s the tallest building in the world. | 这是全世界第一高楼 |
[19:09] | It’s the Lee Miglin Tower. | 是李·米格林大厦 |
[19:13] | It… it’s not about that. | 那不是重点 |
[19:15] | Then what are you showing this to me for? | 那你干吗要给我看 |
[19:17] | Do you think I really want to spend all evening | 你真觉得我一晚上都想听你说 |
[19:18] | listening to how great you are? | 你多么伟大吗 |
[19:20] | A great man with a great tower. | 了不起的男人 了不起的大厦 |
[19:23] | The modest Lee Miglin Tower inspiring wide-eyed children | 谦虚的李·米格林大厦 激励今后 |
[19:27] | for thousands of years to come. | 数千年里的天真孩童 |
[19:28] | Is that what you think I want to do? | 你以为我想做那个吗 |
[19:32] | We don’t have to talk. | 我们不非得说话的 |
[19:36] | No, we don’t. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | I understand what you’re doing. | 我理解你的意图 |
[19:44] | You’re trying to impress me. | 你想打动我 |
[19:47] | Trying to pretend that this isn’t merely about money. | 你想假装这并非只是金钱交易 |
[19:49] | That this isn’t merely a business transaction. | 这并非只是一桩交易 |
[19:51] | That there’s a genuine attraction between us. | 我们是真的彼此吸引 |
[19:54] | You can pretend, too, Andrew. | 你也可以假装的 安德鲁 |
[20:15] | You’ve never been kissed like that, have you? | 从没有人这么吻过你 是吧 |
[20:17] | No. | 是啊 |
[20:19] | No. | 是啊 |
[20:20] | How did it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[20:23] | Feels like I’m alive. | 鲜活 |
[20:27] | Escorts don’t normally kiss, do they? | 男妓一般不接吻 是吧 |
[20:29] | – No, you’re not like… – Most escorts, no. | -你不像 -大部分男妓那样 |
[20:31] | I am not like most escorts. I am not like most anybody. | 我的确不像大部分男妓 我不像大部分的人 |
[20:38] | I could almost be… | 我几乎可以是个 |
[20:42] | a husband. | 丈夫 |
[20:45] | Or a partner. | 或伴侣 |
[20:47] | I could almost be. | 我几乎可以是了 |
[20:49] | I really could, almost. | 我真的几乎可以是 |
[20:52] | I… | 我 |
[20:53] | I know it’s not real, Andrew. I’m not a fool. | 我知道这不是真的 安德鲁 我不傻 |
[20:57] | But… | 但是 |
[20:59] | you make it seem so real. | 你让这感觉好真实 |
[21:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:11] | Let’s go out. | 我们出去吧 |
[21:14] | – Where are we going? – To make a mess. | -我们去哪 -去弄脏点 |
[21:16] | And I don’t want you to worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[21:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:28] | I’m in control now. | 现在由我来控制 |
[22:18] | Yeah. Down. | 躺下 |
[22:27] | So… dominant out there. | 在外面那么强势 |
[22:33] | So submissive in here. | 在这里这么顺从 |
[22:36] | So powerful out there. | 在外面那么强大 |
[22:38] | So pathetic… | 在这里 |
[22:40] | …in here. | 那么可悲 |
[22:42] | But you like being pathetic, don’t you? | 但你喜欢可悲 是吧 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:20] | I’ve killed two people, Lee. | 我杀了两个人 李 |
[23:23] | Two people that were very close to me. | 两个跟我很亲近的人 |
[23:26] | I know it’s hard to believe. | 我知道这难以置信 |
[23:28] | Intellectual Andrew. | 聪明的安德鲁 |
[23:31] | Well-read, well-spoken Andrew. | 饱读诗书 谈吐优雅的安德鲁 |
[23:33] | Well-dressed. | 衣着光鲜 |
[23:38] | But here I am. | 但就是这样 |
[23:42] | This is me. | 我就是这样 |
[23:47] | Now, I know that you’re not wearing your hearing aid, | 我知道你没带助听器 |
[23:53] | so I’m going to speak very loudly and very clearly | 所以我会很大声地说清楚 |
[23:57] | so you can understand. | 以确保你理解 |
[24:00] | I want you to know that when they find your body, | 我要你知道 等他们发现你的尸体时 |
[24:02] | you will be wearing ladies’ panties… | 你会穿着女士内裤 |
[24:07] | …surrounded by gay porn. | 周围都是同性恋色情片 |
[24:10] | I want the world to see… | 我要全世界看到 |
[24:15] | that the great Lee Miglin | 伟大的李·米格林 |
[24:17] | is a sissy. | 是个娘炮 |
[24:21] | Soon, the whole world will know that the great Lee Miglin, | 很快 整个世界都会知道 伟大的李·米格林 |
[24:24] | who built Chicago, built it with a limp wrist. | 建造了芝加哥的米格林是个手无缚鸡之力的娘炮 |
[24:30] | The cops will know. | 警察会知道 |
[24:31] | The press will know. Your wife will know. | 媒体会知道 你的妻子也会知道 |
[24:34] | Your children will know. The neighbors will know. | 你的孩子 邻居都会知道 |
[24:36] | Tell me something, Lee, | 问你件事 李 |
[24:38] | what terrifies you more, death or being disgraced? | 死亡和丢脸 你更害怕哪个 |
[24:45] | Disgraced. | 丢脸 |
[24:48] | You know, disgrace isn’t that bad. | 丢脸其实没那么糟 |
[24:53] | Once you settle into it. | 你习惯了就好 |
[25:01] | Disgrace. | 丢脸 |
[25:15] | Concrete can build. | 混凝土能用来建楼 |
[25:19] | Concrete can kill. | 混凝土也能用来杀人 |
[27:10] | Superintendent! | 局长 |
[27:13] | Superintendent, was there a robbery? | 局长 是抢劫案吗 |
[27:15] | And did Lee Miglin know the intruder? | 李·米格林认识闯入者吗 |
[27:22] | Carry on. | 你们继续 |
[27:33] | The underwear? | 这条内裤 |
[27:34] | Was he wearing them at the time of his death, | 是他遇害时就穿着 |
[27:36] | or dressed afterwards? | 还是之后换上的 |
[27:37] | I can’t be sure. | 我不确定 |
[27:39] | Defensive wounds? | 有防卫伤吗 |
[27:40] | None. | 没有 |
[27:42] | No cuts or bruises to his hands, | 手上没有割伤和淤青 |
[27:45] | but his ribs? | 但他的肋骨 |
[27:47] | Every single rib is broken. | 每根肋骨都碎了 |
[27:51] | I don’t want any details leaking. | 不要泄露任何细节 |
[27:53] | Make that understood. | 都记住 |
[27:54] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[27:56] | We confirm only: “An elderly gentleman has been killed.” | 我们只证实 一位年长男性被杀害 |
[28:02] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[28:04] | I swear to you, this had nothing to do with his business. | 我向你保证 这和他的生意没关系 |
[28:09] | His business? | 他的生意 |
[28:10] | We all know that. | 我们都知道无关 |
[28:12] | I’ve been through the entire contents of the house. | 我翻遍了房子里的所有东西 |
[28:14] | It was a robbery, no question. | 毫无疑问是场入室盗窃 |
[28:16] | Aside from the Lexus, a great deal of money was stolen. | 除了雷克萨斯外 还丢了一大笔钱 |
[28:19] | While I was away, Lee’s secretary delivered $2,000. | 我出门的时候 李的秘书送来了两千块 |
[28:22] | That’s missing, along with two leather coats, | 那笔钱不见了 还有两件皮大衣 |
[28:24] | two suits, some inconsequential pieces of jewelry– | 两套西装 几件不值钱的珠宝 |
[28:27] | Lee had gold coins. | 李有金币 |
[28:29] | He gave them as gifts. | 用来当礼物 |
[28:30] | They are unusual, and should be easy to trace, | 这金币很稀有 盗贼如果当掉了的话 |
[28:32] | should the culprit try to pawn them. | 要找到应该很简单 |
[28:35] | And, um, a dozen pairs of new Sulka black socks. | 还有一打全新的苏尔卡黑袜子 |
[28:42] | Aren’t you going to write this down? | 你不记下来吗 |
[28:44] | I’ll have an officer take your statement. | 我会叫警官来记的 |
[28:45] | Marilyn, this is Superintendent Rodriguez. | 玛丽莲 这是罗德里格斯局长 |
[28:49] | I know who he is. | 我当然知道他是谁 |
[28:51] | I happen to be friends with a great many police officers. | 我和很多警官都是熟人 |
[28:54] | Do you think I called 911 earlier? No. | 你们以为我是报的警吗 不 |
[28:57] | I called Commander Ettore DiVito, | 我直接打给了埃托尔·迪维托指挥官 |
[28:59] | who was present | 他几周前 |
[29:00] | at the Wallenberg Award celebration a few weeks ago, | 还出席了瓦伦堡奖颁奖典礼 |
[29:03] | and asked to speak to him directly. | 我和他直接通的电话 |
[29:04] | We’re all here for you. | 我们都是来帮您的 |
[29:08] | Lee was alone. | 李当时一个人 |
[29:10] | In the house. | 在家里 |
[29:12] | He was vulnerable. | 他很脆弱 |
[29:15] | It was an opportunistic attack. | 他正好碰上了入室盗窃 |
[29:19] | He wears a hearing aid, did you know? | 你知道他要戴助听器吗 |
[29:21] | – No, I didn’t. – Well, the burglar could have | -不知道 -强盗很容易 |
[29:23] | easily surprised him. | 就能让他措手不及 |
[29:28] | Poor Lee, he wouldn’t have had a… chance. | 可怜的李 他都没有自救的机会 |
[29:30] | He wouldn’t have fought back. | 他没办法还手 |
[29:31] | Mrs. Miglin, maybe we can talk at another time. | 米格林夫人 也许我们应该改时间谈 |
[29:35] | Talk now. Why not? | 现在就说吧 |
[29:38] | There were certain items | 您丈夫的尸体旁 |
[29:41] | beside your husband’s body. | 放了几样东西 |
[29:44] | What items? | 什么东西 |
[29:46] | Pornographic magazines. | 色情杂志 |
[29:49] | Homosexual pornographic magazines. | 同性色情杂志 |
[29:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[29:55] | Well, they must belong to the killer. | 肯定是凶手的 |
[29:58] | It would mean he brought the magazines in with him. | 这意味着他是特地带这些杂志进屋的 |
[30:02] | I’m not interested in his intentions. | 我对他什么意图不感兴趣 |
[30:06] | Find him. Catch him. | 找到他 然后逮捕他 |
[30:09] | But don’t talk to me about what might or might not | 但我不想知道 |
[30:11] | be going through his mind. | 他脑子里想的是什么 |
[30:14] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:19] | The killer took a bath and shaved? | 凶手还洗了澡 剃了胡子 |
[30:22] | Yeah. He might’ve stayed the night. | 对 可能还在这儿过了一夜 |
[30:36] | He must’ve known Marilyn was coming home. | 他肯定知道玛丽莲会回家 |
[30:43] | Where did you get those? | 这从哪弄来的 |
[30:51] | Mrs. Miglin. | 米格林夫人 |
[30:54] | It’s very thoughtful of you, | 您这么做很体贴 |
[30:55] | but there is really no need to buy my men food. | 不过真不用给我的手下买吃的 |
[30:57] | Oh, I didn’t buy it. | 那不是我买的 |
[30:59] | It was donated. | 是别人送的 |
[31:01] | By Gibsons Steakhouse on Rush Street. | 是拉什街上的吉布森牛排馆捐赠的 |
[31:03] | They’re friends of the family. They wanted to help. | 他们是我们家友人 想要提供帮助 |
[31:06] | I’m sorry, we haven’t been introduced. | 不好意思 这位我还不认识 |
[31:08] | Oh, this is Duke, my son. | 这是杜克 我儿子 |
[31:11] | I’m Superintendent Rodriguez. | 我是罗德里格斯局长 |
[31:12] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[31:14] | Duke’s flown in from California. | 杜克从加州飞过来的 |
[31:16] | He’s a Hollywood actor. | 他是好莱坞演员 |
[31:17] | Aspiring to be. | 梦想成为演员 |
[31:18] | No– no, well, you’ve had roles. | 不不 你有演过角色的 |
[31:20] | Good roles. | 好的角色 |
[31:21] | Tell him about the film you’re in. | 跟他说说你参演的那部电影 |
[31:24] | Air Force One. | 《空军一号》 |
[31:25] | It’s going to be released this summer. | 将在今年夏天问世 |
[31:26] | Yeah, starring Harrison Ford. | 主演是哈里森·福特 |
[31:28] | Coming out July 25. | 7月25日上映 |
[31:31] | He plays a pilot. | 他扮演飞行员 |
[31:33] | A-a Russian pilot. | 俄罗斯飞行员 |
[31:35] | There are lots of pilots in the movie. | 电影里有很多飞行员 |
[31:39] | He’s at the beginning of a great career. | 他的前途一片光明 |
[32:10] | Squad, I want to run a license check for Minnesota, | 小队 我想查一个明尼苏达州的牌照 |
[32:13] | 543 5-4-3, | |
[32:15] | LUG Lincoln, Union, George. | |
[32:18] | 10-4. Minnesota, 5-4-3, Lincoln, Union, George. | 收到 明尼苏达州 543LUG |
[32:24] | We’ve got a hit. | 有结果了 |
[32:25] | Vehicle reported stolen, linked to the homicide of Jeff Trail. | 车辆登记被盗 涉及杰夫·特雷尔凶杀案 |
[32:32] | What do you have? | 有什么新进展 |
[32:34] | Lee Miglin’s car is fitted with a phone. | 李·米格林的车配有电话 |
[32:36] | But the killer’s not gonna be stupid enough to use it. | 但杀手不会蠢到去用 |
[32:38] | He couldn’t, even if he wanted to. | 就算他想用也用不了 |
[32:39] | It’s locked with a numerical code. | 被数字密码锁上了 |
[32:41] | Okay. So? | 好吧 所以呢 |
[32:42] | So the phone turns on when the ignition turns on. | 点火装置打开后电话也会开机 |
[32:45] | Regardless of whether he’s using it or not. | 不管他有没有在使用 |
[32:46] | We got two pings. One at 11:25 Saturday night, | 我们得到了两个定位 一次是周六晚11点25 |
[32:49] | and again, at 12:37, Sunday morning. | 还有一次是周日上午12点37 |
[32:52] | Now, the Saturday night signal was transmitted from a tower | 周六晚的信号发送自一座 |
[32:55] | located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. | 位于密歇根大急流城的信号塔 |
[32:57] | The Sunday morning one from Union County, Pennsylvania. | 周日上午的来自宾州尤宁县 |
[33:00] | He’s heading to New York. | 他在朝纽约行进 |
[33:01] | His phone’s talking to us, and he doesn’t even know it. | 他的电话在向我们发信息 他却浑然不知 |
[33:05] | Who else has this? | 还有谁知道这信息 |
[33:06] | Just the FBI and us. | 就我们和联调局 |
[33:08] | I want this kept between as few people as possible. | 这事越少人知道越好 |
[33:10] | No matter what he does next, wherever he goes… | 不管他接下来要做什么 去哪里 |
[33:12] | We got him. | 他都跑不掉了 |
[34:22] | 南海滩故事 詹尼&多娜泰拉·范思哲 | |
[34:57] | Does the name Andrew Cunanan mean anything to you? | 安德鲁·库南安这名字你完全不知道吗 |
[35:02] | No. | 没 |
[35:04] | Nothing. | 不知道 |
[35:05] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:06] | He worked as an escort. | 他是男妓 |
[35:08] | He’s wanted in connection with the murder of two men. | 他因为牵涉到两男子遇害事件而受到通缉 |
[35:11] | The first in Minneapolis, the second in Chisago. | 第一个是在明尼阿波利斯 第二个在奇萨戈 |
[35:13] | – In Minnesota. – What does this have to do with Lee? | -明尼苏达州 -这跟李有什么关系 |
[35:16] | Cunanan stole a jeep from his second victim. | 库南安从他第二个受害者那偷走了一辆吉普 |
[35:19] | That jeep was found parked on Astor Street. | 那辆吉普被发现停在阿斯特街上 |
[35:22] | A block away from this house. | 离这里一个街区 |
[35:27] | I’ve never seen this man before. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[35:31] | You understand this investigation is no longer contained | 你明白这次调查已经不归 |
[35:34] | within the Chicago police force? | 芝加哥警局管了吧 |
[35:36] | The FBI is leading a nationwide manhunt. | 联调局发起了全国范围内的搜捕 |
[35:39] | All we care about, Superintendent, | 局长 我们只关心 |
[35:41] | is that you find the man responsible for Lee’s murder. | 你找到杀害李的凶手 |
[36:03] | An Ameritech cell phone tracking tower reported a signal at 1:30, | 一座美瑞泰克电话追踪塔报告在1点半以及 |
[36:07] | and another one at 3:00. | 3点收到信号 |
[36:09] | He’s on the move. | 他行动了 |
[36:10] | Both the Philadelphia police and the FBI are closing in. | 费城警局和联调局都在逼近 |
[36:18] | I hope they’re ready. | 我希望他们准备好了 |
[36:23] | I know what they’re saying. About me. | 我知道他们在说我什么 |
[36:29] | “Why hasn’t she cried?” | “为什么她没哭” |
[36:31] | “Where’s the grief? The emotion?” | “怎么一点不悲痛 没情感” |
[36:34] | “She couldn’t have loved him.” | “她肯定不爱他” |
[36:37] | “How could a woman who cares so much about appearance | “一个如此注重外表的女人 |
[36:39] | appear not to care?” | 怎么会毫不在意” |
[36:42] | Eh, people say all kinds of… nasty things. | 人们就爱说各种难听的话 |
[36:45] | – Even at a time like this. – Especially at a time like this. | -即使是这种时候 -尤其是这种时候 |
[36:51] | When you’re weak. | 在你脆弱的时候 |
[36:55] | When you’re down. | 消沉的时候 |
[37:01] | How dare they say our marriage was a sham? | 他们怎么敢说我们的婚姻是场骗局 |
[37:05] | Lee and I… | 李和我 |
[37:07] | shared our whole lives. | 一起生活了一辈子 |
[37:11] | We… shared all kinds of adventures. | 我们一起经历过很多冒险 |
[37:16] | We rode in hot air balloons. | 我们一起坐过热气球 |
[37:19] | When I was lost in the desert… | 我曾在沙漠里迷了路 |
[37:24] | he rescued me. | 是他救了我 |
[37:28] | How many couples can say they have that k-kind of romance? | 有多少夫妻能说他们有过这样的浪漫 |
[37:32] | I… | 我… |
[37:36] | …loved him. | 爱他 |
[37:42] | I loved him… | 我爱他 |
[37:45] | very much. | 非常爱 |
[37:58] | There. Is that better? | 好了 这样好点吗 |
[38:02] | Am I a real wife now? | 这样算是妻子了吗 |
[38:18] | We had a fairy-tale life. | 我们拥有过童话一般的人生 |
[38:26] | We didn’t even fight. | 我们甚至没有吵过架 |
[38:28] | He didn’t raise a finger. | 他从没打过人 |
[38:37] | But I will. | 但我会的 |
[38:47] | It was a robbery. | 这是抢劫 |
[38:51] | And a random killing. | 是无目的的杀戮 |
[39:04] | Local radio, KYW News, is running a story | 当地的电台和KYW电台报道说 |
[39:07] | that Lee Miglin’s car phone had been activated | 李·米格林的汽车电话被激活了 |
[39:09] | and we’re tracking the signal. | 而我们在搜索信号 |
[39:29] | That trend will continue through the weekend. | 此天气将持续到周末 |
[39:32] | The forecast is coming up after the news. | 新闻后将有天气预报 |
[39:34] | An update on the Miglin murder. | 现在是关于米格林谋杀案的最新消息 |
[39:36] | We’re hearing reports | 我们收到消息 |
[39:37] | that Lee Miglin’s car phone was activated on Thursday, | 李·米格林的汽车电话在周四被激活 |
[39:40] | which means authorities can now track the movements | 也就是说当局现在可以追查 |
[39:43] | of the stolen car. | 被盗汽车的信号了 |
[39:45] | Nothing further has been confirmed. | 目前没有其他确认的消息 |
[39:46] | Of course, we’ll keep you up to date with the very latest. | 当然我们会随时为您带来最新的信息 |
[39:49] | After the break, we’ll have a detailed account | 稍作休息 之后将是周末的 |
[39:51] | on your weather through the weekend, | 详细天气情况 |
[39:52] | as well as further updates on traffic. | 以及最新的交通情况 |
[40:48] | 莫特堡 国家公园 | |
[44:01] | Stay calm. No one’s gonna get hurt. | 冷静 没人会受伤 |
[44:05] | I’m here to steal your truck. | 我只是来偷你的卡车 |
[44:08] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙呢 |
[44:09] | Wait. Uh, leave them there. Leave them. | 等等 就放那儿 就放那儿 |
[44:13] | Get away from the desk. | 离开桌子 |
[44:20] | Is… is there a downstairs? | 这里还有楼下吗 |
[44:22] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[44:24] | Can I lock you in there? | 我能把你关在那儿吗 |
[44:27] | Door’s got a lock. Yes, sir. | 门上有锁 可以的 先生 |
[44:41] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[44:46] | Sir… | 先生 |
[44:49] | if you’re thinking of killing me, please hear this. | 如果你想杀我 请听我说 |
[44:52] | I’m a married man. | 我结婚了 |
[44:55] | We have a son– Troy. | 我们有个儿子 特洛伊 |
[44:57] | And, sir, I’d very much like to see them again. | 先生 我很希望能再见到妻儿 |
[45:00] | And I’d be grateful if you’d let me… | 如果你能让我… 我会很感激的 |
[46:01] | We’re live in five, four… | 直播还有五 四… |
[46:06] | Marilyn, from your family | 米格林 这里是 |
[46:08] | here at the Home Shopping Channel, | 家家购频道 这是你的家 |
[46:10] | may I extend our deepest condolences? | 请允许我对你致以最深的哀悼 |
[46:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:16] | For those of you who don’t know, | 也许有人还不知道 |
[46:18] | Marilyn’s husband was brutally murdered | 玛丽莲的丈夫在一起无目的犯罪的 |
[46:20] | in a tragic act of random violence. | 惨剧中被无情地杀害了 |
[46:25] | They killed my husband for a car. | 他们杀了我丈夫就为了偷辆车 |
[46:29] | Terrible. It’s so terrible. | 可怕 真的太可怕了 |
[46:33] | You have a few words that you’d like to say. | 你是不是有话要说 |
[46:39] | I… had to think long and hard | 在回到节目之前 |
[46:44] | before coming back to the show. | 我不得不思考了很久 |
[46:47] | In the end, | 最终 |
[46:49] | I believe it’s what my husband would have wanted, you see. | 我相信我丈夫会希望我这么做的 |
[46:53] | His name is on these bottles, too. | 毕竟他的名字也在这些瓶子上面呢 |
[47:00] | Miglin. | 米格林 |
[47:02] | He was my legal counsel, my accountant, my best friend. | 他是我的法律顾问 我的会计 我的挚友 |
[47:05] | He… | 他… |
[47:12] | He believed in me. | 他相信我 |
[47:16] | How many husbands believe in their wives’ dreams? | 有多少丈夫能相信自己妻子的梦想 |
[47:20] | How many… treat us as partners? | 有多少丈夫把我们看成是伙伴 |
[47:24] | As equals? | 平等的伙伴 |
[47:30] | We… | 我们… |
[47:32] | We were a team… | 我们是一个团队 |
[47:36] | for 38 years. | 38年的团队 |
[47:39] | And I… miss him very much. | 我非常… 想念他 |
[47:44] | Are you able to go on? | 还能继续吗 |
[47:48] | When I first started selling my perfume on television… | 我最开始在电视上卖自己的香水时 |
[47:53] | …my friend Dorsey Connors, | 我朋友多尔西·康纳斯 |
[47:56] | who hosted her own television show, gave me a piece of advice. | 她也有自己的电视节目 她给了我一条建议 |
[47:58] | And she said, | 她说 |
[48:00] | “Just think of the little red light | 就把那个小红灯 |
[48:04] | as the man you love.” | 想象成你爱的人 |