时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | There are no journalists here. | 这里没有记者 |
[00:52] | There are drugs. | 有药物 |
[00:53] | The therapies are complex, difficult. | 疗程复杂 而且困难 |
[00:57] | But we have options. | 但我们还是有选择的 |
[00:59] | When I was a child… | 我小时候 |
[01:02] | I had an older sister. | 有个姐姐 |
[01:04] | Before Donatella was born. | 那是多娜泰拉出生前 |
[01:07] | Her name was Tina. | 她叫蒂娜 |
[01:10] | At ten years old, she became very ill | 她10岁时 患了重病 |
[01:14] | with peritonitis. | 是腹膜炎 |
[01:16] | My parents sent me away to live with my aunt and my uncle | 我父母叫我去姑父姑母家住 |
[01:19] | while they nursed her. | 他们好照顾她 |
[01:22] | But I couldn’t be away from my family for long, so… | 但我无法跟家人分开太久 于是 |
[01:26] | one day, I ran all the way back home. | 有一天 我一路跑回了家 |
[01:32] | And when I walked into the house, | 我走进家门时 |
[01:34] | I saw her, | 看到了她 |
[01:37] | my older sister, | 我的姐姐 |
[01:39] | in an open casket surrounded by white flowers. | 躺在开棺里 身边堆满白花 |
[01:44] | No one had told me she had died. | 没人告诉我她已经死了 |
[01:48] | Until that moment, I always believed | 直到那一刻 我一直以为 |
[01:51] | that if you get sick, | 如果你生病了 |
[01:54] | you can also get better. | 你还会好起来的 |
[02:17] | I need to talk to him. | 我需要跟他谈谈 |
[02:42] | What is Versace without you? | 没了你 范思哲还有什么 |
[02:47] | It will be you. | 有你 |
[02:51] | Who am I without you? | 没了你 我还算什么 |
[02:57] | You will find out. | 你会知道的 |
[03:22] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你恨我吧 是吗 |
[03:27] | He wasn’t enough for you? | 他满足不了你吗 |
[03:30] | This house, this life. | 这房子 这种生活 |
[03:32] | You wanted more. | 你还想要更多 |
[03:33] | More fun, more men. | 更多乐子 更多男人 |
[03:35] | I understand. That is your business. | 我理解 那是你的事 |
[03:37] | But why bring him into it? | 但干吗拉上他 |
[03:38] | ‘Cause he chose to. | 那是他的选择 |
[03:41] | No, he chose you. | 不 他选了你 |
[03:43] | He went along with it because of you. | 他因为你才同意的 |
[03:45] | Because he knew what you were thinking. | 因为他知道你在想什么 |
[03:47] | “Not handsome enough for handsome Antonio.” | “安东尼奥嫌我不够帅” |
[03:50] | I am not a villain. | 我不是个坏人 |
[03:53] | And he’s not a saint. | 而他也不是圣人 |
[03:54] | My brother has a weakness for beauty. | 我哥哥对美心软 |
[03:57] | He forgives it anything. | 他原谅美的一切 |
[03:59] | But I am not my brother. | 但我不是我哥哥 |
[04:02] | But we can agree on something. | 但有件事我们可以达成一致 |
[04:08] | You knew he wanted a family. | 你知道他想要个家庭 |
[04:11] | Why didn’t you give him one? | 你为什么不给他一个 |
[04:13] | ‘Cause we’re not allowed. | 因为我们不能 |
[04:15] | You could have found a way. | 你可以找到办法的 |
[04:17] | He celebrated your marriage. | 他庆祝了你的婚姻 |
[04:19] | He shed tears of joy in church for your fucking union! | 他在教堂里为你们的结合流下喜悦的泪水 |
[04:22] | What have you done but belittle me and criticize his choice? | 而你除了贬低我 批评他的选择还做了什么 |
[04:25] | What have you done for him? | 你为他做过什么 |
[04:27] | What have you given him? | 你给过他什么 |
[04:28] | Stability? Safety? | 稳定 安全 |
[04:30] | Children? | 孩子 |
[04:33] | If you had given him anything, | 如果你给过他什么 |
[04:34] | I would have given you respect. | 我也会给你尊重的 |
[04:36] | But you’ve given him nothing. | 但你什么都没给过他 |
[04:41] | I try not to be bitter, Antonio. | 我尽量不去心怀怨愤 安东尼奥 |
[04:44] | I was never bitter before. | 我以前从来没有过 |
[04:48] | If I was sad, I create. | 如果我难过 就进行创作 |
[04:51] | If I was angry, I create. | 如果我生气 就进行创作 |
[04:55] | But now, I’m too… I’m too sick. | 但现在 我… 病得太重 |
[04:59] | I’m too sick to-to work and too sick to… | 我病得无法工作 无法… |
[05:03] | For the first time in my life, I-I’m jealous. | 我这辈子第一次 感到嫉妒 |
[05:05] | I’m jealous of him. | 我嫉妒他 |
[05:07] | I’m jealous of her. I… | 嫉妒她 |
[05:10] | I just want it out, Antonio. | 我想摆脱它 安东尼奥 |
[05:12] | I just want it out, my love. | 我想摆脱它 我的爱人 |
[05:14] | I just want it out. | 我想摆脱它 |
[05:14] | Just get it out of me, my love. Get it… | 把它弄走吧 我的爱人 |
[05:39] | I need us to be a family. | 我希望我们像一家人的样 |
[05:41] | I cannot do this if we’re not. | 否则我做不到 |
[06:31] | Donatella, please. | 多娜泰拉 拜托 |
[06:32] | Please. | 求你 |
[06:35] | He’s gone, Antonio. | 他已经死了 安东尼奥 |
[06:37] | There is no need for us to pretend anymore. | 我们没必要继续装了 |
[07:17] | Donatella! | 多娜泰拉 |
[07:20] | Versace! | 范思哲 |
[07:22] | Donatella! | 多娜泰拉 |
[09:09] | Gianni. | 詹尼 |
[09:15] | Amore-amore mio. | 我的爱 |
[09:18] | Amore mio. | 我的爱 |
[09:21] | Amore mio. | 我的爱 |
[10:26] | After everything he survived, | 他熬过了那么多 |
[10:29] | to be killed like this. | 却被这样杀死 |
[12:39] | It’s gonna hit a high of 84 degrees | 今天佛罗伦萨的气温 |
[12:41] | and a low of 64 today in Florence… | 将在28.8度和17.7度之间 |
[12:43] | …the investigation of the brutal murder of Lee Miglin, | 针对李·米格林的残忍凶案的调查 |
[12:46] | with police pursuing suspect Andrew Cunanan… | 警方在追踪嫌犯安德鲁·库南安 |
[12:57] | *Don’t you think you’re falling?* | *你不觉得你在堕落吗* |
[13:04] | *Why isn’t anybody calling?* | *为什么没人打来电话* |
[13:15] | *Calling Gloria…* | *打给格洛丽娅* |
[14:59] | Hello. I don’t have a reservation, and I know | 你好 我没有预约 我知道 |
[15:02] | it’s very unlikely because this hotel has such a great position | 你们八成没空房 毕竟酒店的位置这么好 |
[15:05] | right next to the oceanfront, but by any chance, | 就在海滨 但会不会刚巧 |
[15:07] | do you have a room? | 你们还有房间 |
[15:09] | If you have I.D. | 如果你有身份证的话 |
[15:17] | “Kurt DeMarrs.” | “科特·德玛斯” |
[15:18] | – You’re French? – I was born in Nice. | -你是法国人 -我在尼斯出生 |
[15:21] | Have you ever been? | 你去过吗 |
[15:21] | To Nice? No. | 尼斯吗 没有 |
[15:23] | It’s beautiful. You should go sometime. | 那里很美 你该什么时候去看看 |
[15:25] | I hope to go back soon, maybe raise a family– but first, | 我希望尽快回去 建立家庭 但首先 |
[15:28] | I need to make my way in the world. | 我要在这世上闯闯 |
[15:30] | I’m a fashion student– I traveled all the way here | 我是个时装学生 我大老远来这里 |
[15:32] | just so I can share a few words with Mr. Versace. | 就想找范思哲先生谈谈 |
[15:35] | I hear he’s very open to having conversations | 我听说他很乐意跟年轻 |
[15:36] | with young, aspiring students. | 有志的学生交流 |
[15:38] | – A fashion student? – Don’t judge by the clothes. | -时装学生 -别光看我的衣服 |
[15:41] | I don’t have a dollar to spend on them. | 我根本没好好打扮自己 |
[15:42] | But I think Mr. Versace will find | 但我想范思哲先生 |
[15:44] | my conversation very excellent. I would say, “Sir, | 会对我的口才很欣赏的 我会说 先生 |
[15:46] | nothing is more inspiring to me | 没什么比卡拉·布鲁尼 |
[15:48] | than that one outfit that Carla Bruni wore.” | 穿的那件衣服更激励我了 |
[15:50] | It was a skirt of crinoline, | 那是一件裙衬短裙 |
[15:51] | like a giant floral handkerchief, | 就像个大花式手绢 |
[15:53] | fastened with a gold belt, | 系了条金腰带 |
[15:54] | and daringly mismatched with a denim shirt. | 而且大胆地用牛仔布衬衫混搭 |
[15:58] | I don’t know much about crinoline or Mr. Versace, | 我不怎么了解裙衬或范思哲先生 |
[16:01] | but how does $29.99 a night sound? | 但一晚29.99美元如何 |
[16:05] | Cash only. Paid in advance. | 仅限现金 预付 |
[16:07] | No exceptions. | 无人例外 |
[16:08] | Are you saying that some people | 难道有人会不付钱 |
[16:10] | actually leave here without paying? | 就走吗 |
[16:12] | All the time. | 经常的 |
[16:14] | I chased one man. | 我还追过一个人 |
[16:16] | Ran two blocks. | 跑了俩街区 |
[16:17] | – Did you catch him? – No. | -抓到了吗 -没有 |
[16:19] | And I didn’t want to. | 我也不想追到 |
[16:21] | I was just trying to make sure I kept my job. | 我只是想确保我能保住工作 |
[17:51] | I’ll take this camera. | 我要这台相机 |
[17:54] | And that hat, | 还有那顶帽子 |
[17:57] | and… sunglasses, the black ones. | 还有墨镜 黑的那副 |
[18:53] | Andrew Cunanan, 27 years old. | 安德鲁·库南安 27岁 |
[18:56] | He’s killed four men. | 已杀了四个人 |
[18:57] | His murder spree began in Minneapolis. | 他的系列屠杀从明尼阿波利斯开始 |
[18:59] | Next murder was in the countryside by East Rush Lake. | 接下来又在东拉什湖附近的乡下犯案 |
[19:02] | Third victim was in Chicago. | 第三名被害人在芝加哥 |
[19:04] | The fourth man was in New Jersey. | 第四人在新泽西 |
[19:06] | Why do you think he’s now in Miami? | 你为什么认为他现在到了迈阿密 |
[19:07] | – We don’t know where he is. – Well, he’s made the Bureau’s | -我们不知道他在哪 -他登上了联调局 |
[19:09] | Top Ten Most Wanted, which means right now, | 十大通缉犯榜 所以现在 |
[19:11] | every FBI office in the country has agents looking for him. | 联调局全国各地的办事处都有探员在找他 |
[19:14] | Do you think he’s more or less likely to be here | 你们觉得他在这里的可能性要大过 |
[19:16] | – compared to, say, Los Angeles or San Diego… – We intend | -比如说 洛杉矶 圣地亚哥 -我们有意 |
[19:18] | to do our job on the assumption that he’s coming here. | 假定他要来这里进而展开调查 |
[19:26] | We’re talking about a really small area. | 地域范围并不大 |
[19:28] | The most popular gay venues are Twist, | 最受欢迎的同性恋场所包括扭曲 |
[19:30] | Warsaw Ballroom, Salvation, | 华沙舞厅 救赎 |
[19:33] | Amnesia… | 失忆 |
[19:35] | The Beach on 12th Street, and we’re here. | 12街的海滩 这里是我们 |
[19:39] | If he comes here, | 如果他来这里 |
[19:39] | pretty much he’ll have to walk right past us. | 基本上是要从我们身边经过了 |
[19:41] | We could visit these places in a day. | 我们一天内就能把这些地方看个遍 |
[19:43] | I’m happy to take you around. | 我乐意带你们去看看 |
[19:45] | Let’s get the flyers out, | 我们把传单发出去 |
[19:46] | meet the bar owners, community leaders… | 见见酒吧老板 社区领袖 |
[19:49] | All right. Detective… | 好 警探 |
[19:51] | you haven’t read the case files, | 你还没读案卷 |
[19:52] | but Cunanan won’t be a regular tourist. | 但库南安不会像普通游客那样 |
[19:54] | He’s a predatory escort, which means he’s going to target | 他是个猎杀三陪 就是说 他的目标 |
[19:57] | closeted, older, wealthy homosexuals. | 会是深柜 年长 有钱的同性恋 |
[19:59] | Now, I’ve been told that bars in Fort Lauderdale | 据我所知 劳德代尔堡的酒吧 |
[20:02] | serve those kinds of men. | 服务那样的男人 |
[20:03] | So, you don’t want to canvass South Beach as well? | 那么你们不打算也去南滩排查一下吗 |
[20:06] | – Get the flyers out there. – We only have ten right now. | -把传单发出去 -我们现在手里只有10张 |
[20:08] | We’re having more printed. | 我们在印更多了 |
[20:10] | When will they be ready? | 什么时候能印好 |
[20:11] | The flyers aren’t a priority for us. | 传单不是我们的要务 |
[20:13] | Well, that’s certainly clear. | 很显然 |
[21:14] | I don’t want to be a pain. | 我不想烦人 |
[21:17] | I don’t want to be a pain. I don’t want to be a pain. | 我不想烦人 我不想烦人 |
[21:21] | I don’t want to be a pain, but growing up, I spent my summers | 我不想烦人 但我小时候在夏天 |
[21:24] | swimming off the coast of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, | 都去圣让卡弗尔拉的海岸游泳 |
[21:25] | so, being this close to the ocean, | 所以 离海这么近 |
[21:28] | but not being able to see the water… | 却见不到海水 |
[21:32] | it makes me sad. | 让我好难过 |
[21:35] | Don’t tell anyone… | 别跟人说 |
[21:38] | …or they’ll think I’m going soft. | 否则他们会觉得我心变软了 |
[21:42] | I won’t say a word. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[22:25] | Hey, is that girl Amy still locked up? | 那个艾米还关着吗 |
[22:27] | I’m sure she’ll be out soon. It’s fine. | 她很快就能出来了 没事的 |
[22:43] | I’m Andy. | 我是安迪 |
[22:46] | I heard Miriam call you Kurt. | 我听米莉亚姆喊你科特的 |
[22:48] | What does Miriam call you? | 那米莉亚姆怎么喊你 |
[22:49] | Everybody calls me Ronnie. | 大家都叫我罗尼 |
[22:55] | Know where to score? | 你知道哪里有毒品吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t do this kind of work anymore. | 我不再做这种工作了 |
[22:59] | I mean, I’ve done it, but… | 我以前做过 但是 |
[23:01] | Look at me. Who am I kidding? | 看我 我骗谁呢 |
[23:05] | Did you have a bad experience? | 你有不好的经历吗 |
[23:06] | I didn’t have a good one. | 反正没有好的 |
[23:10] | I worked at an AIDS awareness initiative in San Diego. | 我在圣地亚哥的一个艾滋病宣传计划里工作过 |
[23:13] | I was a volunteer. | 做志愿者 |
[23:14] | I’ve helped a lot of people in my life. | 我帮过很多人 |
[23:17] | When they were sick, when they were short cash, | 当他们生病 缺钱 |
[23:19] | or when they needed someone… | 或是需要陪伴的时候 |
[23:22] | they came to me. | 就会来找我 |
[23:24] | You sick? | 你病了吗 |
[23:25] | No. | 没有 |
[23:27] | – Would you tell me if you were? – I might. | -如果你病了你会说吗 -可能吧 |
[23:32] | You know, I don’t tell most people, ’cause… | 我一般不跟人说 因为 |
[23:35] | most people freak out. | 一般人会害怕 |
[23:37] | I’m not most people. | 我不是一般人 |
[23:41] | A few years ago, I was so close to dying. | 几年前 我差点死了 |
[23:44] | I had said all my good-byes, spent all my money. | 我跟人都道了别 钱也花光了 |
[23:48] | Living like I had one month to live. | 活得好像只剩最后一个月了 |
[23:51] | And then… | 然后 |
[23:53] | they gave me these magic pills, and… | 他们给了我些神奇的药片 |
[23:56] | suddenly I’m not gonna die. | 我突然又不会死了 |
[23:58] | They had handed me my life back, and… | 他们把我的生命还给了我 |
[24:01] | I didn’t know what to do with it, so I came out here. | 我又不知道该做什么 于是我来到了这里 |
[24:03] | I read someplace that people like living by the ocean | 我在哪里读过 喜欢住海边的人 |
[24:05] | who don’t have much living left. | 是没多少日子可活了 |
[24:08] | You lose anyone? | 你失去过谁吗 |
[24:11] | Lost my best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[24:13] | And the love of my life. | 还有我的挚爱 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:18] | Recently? | 最近的事 |
[24:19] | This year. | 就今年 |
[24:21] | Both of them? | 都过世了 |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:30] | What brings you to Miami? | 怎么想着到迈阿密来 |
[24:32] | – I know people. – Oh, yeah? | -有熟人 -是吗 |
[24:35] | – Versace. – Versace? | -范思哲 -范思哲 |
[24:38] | – He’s a fashion designer, lives in… – No, no, | -时尚设计师 住在… -不不 |
[24:39] | I know who he is, just… You’re friends? | 我当然知道他是谁 你们是朋友吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah, we met in San Francisco. | 对 我们在旧金山认识的 |
[24:44] | I was helping him with the costumes for Capriccio. | 我在帮他设计《狂想曲》的服装 |
[24:46] | It’s an opera he was working on. | 他当时在给这部歌剧做衣服 |
[24:48] | And one night… | 有一晚… |
[24:50] | he treated me to a meal at Stars. | 他请我在星光餐厅吃饭 |
[24:52] | Anyone who’s anyone eats there. You know it? | 有头有脸的人都会去的地方 你听说过吗 |
[24:55] | Uh, Stars? No. | 星光餐厅 没有 |
[24:57] | It made a celebrity out of its head chef. | 那儿的首席大厨成了名人 |
[24:59] | Jeremiah Towers? | 耶利米·塔尔斯 |
[25:02] | Well, anyway, that’s when he proposed to me. | 反正他在那晚向我求了婚 |
[25:05] | Didn’t work out, but… | 我没答应 但是… |
[25:07] | we’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[25:09] | You ever wonder “What if”? | 你有想过如果接受了他会怎么样吗 |
[25:11] | Every day. | 每天都在想 |
[25:13] | Yeah, he’s a big deal out here. | 他在这可是个大腕 |
[25:14] | Very popular. He’s always around. | 非常有名气 经常来这里 |
[25:16] | You can say hi, he’ll say hi back. | 跟他打招呼的话他也会回应你 |
[25:17] | So I hear. | 我也这么听说 |
[25:19] | Nice man. | 人不错 |
[25:20] | I’m not that into his clothes, though. | 不过我没那么喜欢他的衣服 |
[25:23] | Well, that’s because you don’t know him. | 那是因为你不了解他 |
[25:24] | I don’t know him. | 我不了解他 |
[25:26] | No, I don’t know him, but his stores have windows. | 我确实不了解 但他的店外有玻璃窗 |
[25:29] | I can see through the glass. | 我可以透过窗户看到 |
[25:31] | The more you know him, the more you’ll like his clothes. | 你越了解他 就会越喜欢他的衣服 |
[25:33] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[25:34] | The man invented his own fabrics. | 他自己制造面料 |
[25:37] | When they told him what he wanted wasn’t possible, | 别人跟他说他想要的面料做不出来 |
[25:39] | he just created it himself. | 他就自己做了出来 |
[25:41] | Ever heard of Oroton? | 听说过欧罗顿吗 |
[25:43] | Oroton? | 欧罗顿 |
[25:43] | It’s a fine chain mail mesh of aluminum alloy | 铝合金制成的网状锁子甲 |
[25:46] | so light that a woman can wear it on a hot summer’s day. | 轻到在大热天穿也不会觉得闷 |
[25:50] | – Sounds real nice. – I… | -听起来很棒 -我… |
[25:53] | I don’t see something nice. | 我看到的不是很棒的东西 |
[25:56] | I see the man behind it. | 我看到的是这背后的男人 |
[25:58] | A great creator. | 一个伟大的创造者 |
[26:02] | A man I could have been. | 我本可以成为这个人 |
[26:05] | Been with? | 是本可以和他在一起吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:12] | Andy… | 安迪 |
[26:36] | Don’t worry about money. | 不用担心钱的问题 |
[26:37] | I’m gonna share this with you 50-50. | 我跟你对半分 |
[26:43] | I look after my friends. | 我会照看我的朋友 |
[26:45] | That’s always been important to me. | 这对我来说一直都很重要 |
[26:47] | I don’t know what to say. | 我真不知道该说什么 |
[27:18] | How many times have you done this before? | 你做过多少次这种事 |
[27:20] | – Two? Three? – Yeah. | -两三次 -对 |
[27:24] | How many people do you employ in business? | 你公司雇了多少人 |
[27:27] | 300 300? | |
[27:30] | 5,000… globally. | 全球有5000人 |
[27:35] | I can be submissive. | 我可以很听话的 |
[27:38] | You have no idea. | 那就等着瞧吧 |
[28:21] | You’re helpless. | 你很无助 |
[28:27] | Accept it. | 忍着 |
[28:47] | Accept it. | 忍着 |
[28:51] | Accept it! | 忍着 |
[29:10] | Accept it. | 忍着 |
[29:35] | Last chance. | 你再闹一下 |
[29:54] | Isn’t that special? | 这难道不是很特别吗 |
[30:03] | Anything else, sir? | 还需要些什么吗 先生 |
[30:05] | If you could come back in… 30 minutes for the trays. | 半个钟头后过来取盘子 |
[30:09] | Of course, sir. 30 minutes. | 当然先生 半小时后来 |
[30:20] | You know, my mom used to bring me lobster when I was at school. | 我以前上学的时候 我妈会带龙虾给我 |
[30:24] | She’d bring it to me for lunch. | 当午餐吃 |
[30:26] | While all the other kids were eating | 其他小孩都在吃 |
[30:27] | peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, here I was | 花生酱和果冻三明治 而我呢 |
[30:32] | with my little sachet of cracked black pepper | 在用一小袋胡椒粉调味 |
[30:37] | wrapped up like a little gram of cocaine. | 包装得就像一小包可卡因 |
[31:15] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[31:19] | I… | 我… |
[31:22] | What’s your emergency? | 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[31:27] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[32:01] | Why does she have to hire these women? | 她为什么要雇这些女人 |
[32:04] | What don’t you like? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[32:05] | They look ill. | 看上去都病恹恹的 |
[32:08] | – Donatella! -Over here! | -多娜泰拉 -这边 |
[32:28] | Girls, can you give us the room? | 姑娘们 让个房间出来 |
[32:31] | I need to talk to my brother. | 我要和我哥哥谈谈 |
[32:36] | Mamma mia. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[32:38] | I will continue later. Okay? | 我一会儿继续 好吗 |
[32:47] | What happened? You agreed to try them. | 怎么了 你答应会试试她们的 |
[32:49] | Yes, Donatella, but I want my models | 是的 多娜泰拉 但我希望我的模特 |
[32:51] | to look like they enjoy life! | 看起来在好好享受人生 |
[32:53] | Like they eat, at least. | 至少看上去会吃东西 |
[32:54] | Like they laugh, like they dance, they make love. | 会笑 会跳 有欲望 |
[32:57] | – What do those girls enjoy? – Front covers. | -那些姑娘能享受什么 -做封面女郎 |
[33:00] | So, you think I cannot make the front cover anymore? | 所以你觉得我再也上不了封面了吗 |
[33:02] | Everybody’s talking about Galliano and McQueen. | 大家都在谈论加利亚诺和麦昆[时装品牌] |
[33:05] | What are they doing next? | 谈过之后会做什么 |
[33:06] | Should I be asking myself, “What are people talking about?” | 我难道要担心人们都在谈论什么吗 |
[33:08] | If you want to sell any clothes, yes. | 如果你还想卖衣服 就该担心 |
[33:10] | No, Donatella. It comes from here first. | 不 多娜泰拉 首先要用心 |
[33:13] | From here, and then, you hire the photographers, | 先用心 然后再雇来那些摄像师 |
[33:16] | and then you throw the parties, and then you ask celebrities | 举办宴会 请名流们 |
[33:19] | to wear our clothes, but that comes second. | 穿上我们的衣服 但这些都是次要的 |
[33:22] | I’m worried, Gianni. Our shows were the future once. | 我很担忧 詹尼 我们的时装秀曾是最前沿的 |
[33:27] | When did I become the past? | 我何时落伍过 |
[33:28] | People see the same models, and they say the same thing. | 人们看到一样的模特 就觉得是同一个东西 |
[33:31] | “Versace, great, masterful, but I know this guy. | 范思哲 棒 大师 但我知道这家伙 |
[33:34] | I knew him ten years ago, and here he is again.” | 10年前就这样了 现在还这样 |
[33:37] | Donatella, I get better every day, stronger. | 多娜泰拉 我每一天都在变得更好 更强 |
[33:40] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[33:41] | Maybe one day, I will tire of being thankful that I’m alive. | 也许有一天 我不会再对活着而心怀感恩 |
[33:46] | Maybe one day, it won’t seem like a miracle, | 也许有一天 这不再是一个奇迹 |
[33:48] | and I will be able to produce a show as dark | 我会创作出你所渴望的 |
[33:51] | and as morbid as you desire. | 黑暗和病态的时装秀 |
[33:53] | But until that day, life is special. | 但在此之前 生命是特别的 |
[33:56] | Life is precious, and that is how I feel. | 是可贵的 这就是我的感觉 |
[33:59] | And my shows must be about what I feel. | 而我的时装秀必须表达出我的感受 |
[34:01] | If not, they are about nothing. | 如果不是 那还有什么意义 |
[34:03] | Do you really think people will hear those words | 你以为人们在看到你的衣服时 |
[34:05] | – when they see your clothes? They won’t. – You’re wrong. | -真会想到你的这席话吗 不会的 -你错了 |
[34:07] | They will know. They won’t know the details, of course, | 他们会知道的 他们当然不会知道细节 |
[34:10] | but they will feel those emotions | 但他们会感受到那些情绪 |
[34:12] | because the clothes will make them feel them. | 因为这些衣服会让他们感受到的 |
[34:16] | Okay, you dress your girls, I dress mine. | 好吧 你布置你的模特 我负责我的 |
[34:19] | – We’ll see who wins. – Perfect. Let’s fight. | -看看谁赢 -很好 我们比比 |
[34:21] | We’re family, it’s okay to fight. We’ll fight. | 我们是一家人 比比没关系 比吧 |
[34:23] | – What dress will end the show? – A bride in a silver dress | -压场服用哪件 -一件银色婚纱 |
[34:26] | with a veil pulled back behind her head, not covering her face. | 头纱披在身后 而不是遮住脸 |
[34:30] | How original. | 真是创新啊 |
[34:31] | Not a virgin bride, a Versace bride. | 可不是什么处女新娘 是范思哲的新娘 |
[34:34] | She will be a woman who’s loved many men before. | 她会是一个过尽千帆的女子 |
[34:37] | A woman who’s finally found her equal, a match for her passions. | 一个终于找到与自己的激情势均力敌的女子 |
[34:41] | She won’t be dainty, she won’t be timid. | 她不会是精致的 羞怯的 |
[34:43] | She will be proud and strong. | 她将是骄傲 强大的 |
[34:47] | And that’s how I will end my show. | 我会这样结束我的秀 |
[34:50] | Our show. | 我们的秀 |
[34:54] | Our show. Now get the girls. | 我们的秀 现在把姑娘们叫进来吧 |
[38:12] | I used to be a florist, you know. | 我曾是个种花的 你知道吗 |
[38:14] | I was a good one. | 做得很不错 |
[38:16] | I was thinking about starting up again | 我曾想过在这里 在迈阿密 |
[38:18] | here in Miami. | 重新开始 |
[38:19] | Just running a little kiosk. | 开个小报亭 |
[38:22] | It would need two people to run it. | 需要两个人来经营 |
[38:24] | Y-You and me. | 你和我 |
[38:26] | And… | 其实 |
[38:28] | we get along well enough, I think, yeah? | 我们相处得不错 是吧 |
[38:32] | Anything’s got to be better than working that beach. | 会比在海滩上找生意好吧 |
[38:34] | Don’t you think? Andy? | 你觉得呢 安迪 |
[38:43] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要洗个澡 |
[38:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah, yeah, a sh– uh, a shower. Why not? | 是啊 洗澡 洗个澡 何不呢 |
[39:39] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[39:42] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[39:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:48] | I’ve done… nothing. | 我什么也没干 |
[39:56] | I’ve done nothing my whole life. | 我这一辈子都一事无成 |
[40:00] | That’s the truth. | 真的 |
[40:05] | We’re out. | 我们没货了 |
[40:10] | I’ll get more. | 我去弄点 |
[40:35] | Hey, one second. | 等等 |
[40:39] | Hey. Come join us. | 一起来嘛 |
[40:43] | I will. I will be there. | 会的 我一会儿去 |
[40:47] | G-Go play. Go play. | 去玩吧 去玩吧 |
[41:26] | I don’t want this anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[41:33] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[41:36] | I want to marry you. | 我想和你结婚 |
[41:41] | You can say it in the morning. | 你早上可以这么说 |
[41:46] | But can you say it in the evening? | 可到了晚上还说得出吗 |
[42:20] | Where’d you get this? | 你哪儿弄到的 |
[42:25] | It’s a remarkable story. | 是个很精彩的故事 |
[42:45] | 海滩现金兑换店 安德鲁·库南安 | |
[43:15] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[43:17] | Your sister’s here! | 你妹妹来了 |
[43:20] | Come on, Gianni. I’m here. | 来吧 詹尼 我来了 |
[43:22] | The real Donatella has a key. | 真的多娜泰拉是有钥匙的 |
[43:24] | – Oh, come on, Gianni. Let me in. – Not tonight. | -得了 詹尼 让我进去 -今晚不行 |
[43:27] | Come on, baby. Gianni. | 快嘛 亲爱的 詹尼 |
[43:30] | No, no, no, baby. | 别别别 亲爱的 |
[43:31] | – Gianni, let me in! – Babe, baby, I’ve to… | -詹尼 让我进去 -宝贝 我跟… |
[43:33] | Baby, I’ve told you so many times. | 亲爱的 我跟你说了多少次了 |
[43:34] | I-I can only handle one Donatella. One is enough. | 我只能应付一个多娜泰拉 一个就够了 |
[43:37] | – I wear Versace. – Versace. Yeah, brava. | -我穿了范思哲 -范思哲 真棒 |
[43:40] | Baby, big kiss for you, but I cannot let you in. | 亲爱的 给你个大大吻 但我不能让你进来 |
[43:42] | One is enough. Okay? | 一个妹妹就够了 好吗 |
[44:08] | 《沙堡》 范思哲 | |
[44:23] | Will I see you again? | 我们还会再见吗 |
[44:26] | I’m sure of it. | 当然 |
[44:34] | You don’t have that money, do you? | 你没拿到钱 是不是 |
[45:03] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[45:07] | That was real, right? | 那是真的 是不是 |
[45:10] | When someone asks you if we were friends… | 如果有人问你我们是不是朋友 |
[45:15] | you’ll say no. | 你就说不是 |
[45:25] | Cunanan has been the subject | 库南安已经 |
[45:26] | of a manhunt for months. | 被追捕了数月之久 |
[45:28] | He’s 27 years old, | 他27岁 |
[45:30] | stands five feet, 10½ inches, | 身高一米七八左右 |
[45:33] | dark brown hair and eyes, | 深棕色头发和眼睛 |
[45:34] | with a gift of changing his appearance. | 擅长改变容貌 |
[45:37] | He’s sought in connection to four murders. | 他被发现与四起谋杀案有关 |
[45:40] | Two in Minnesota, | 明尼苏达州两起 |
[45:41] | one in New Jersey, and another in Illinois. | 新泽西一起 伊利诺斯一起 |
[46:17] | What would you like to order? | 想点些什么 |
[46:18] | Tuna combo. | 金枪鱼套餐 |
[46:22] | $2.99. | 两块九 |
[46:25] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[46:28] | Tuna. | 金枪鱼 |
[46:29] | Can you cover me? | 替我一下 |
[46:34] | 911 911. | |
[46:35] | – What’s your emergency? – I don’t know his name. | -有什么紧急情况 -我不知道他的名字 |
[46:36] | He was on America’s Most Wanted. | 但他是美国头号通缉犯 |
[46:38] | – Is this man black or white? – White guy. | -白人还是黑人 -白人 |
[46:40] | The white guy who killed four white guys. | 杀了四个人的白人 |
[46:41] | He’s here. No joke. | 他在这里 真的 |
[46:43] | Send everything right now. | 快派人过来 |
[47:18] | How are you? Good to see you again. | 你好吗 很高兴又见到你了 |
[47:21] | Let me see your I.D. | 给我看看你的身份证 |
[47:44] | Ciao. | 你好 |
[48:22] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[49:17] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[49:19] | – Hey. – Sorry. Hi. | -你好 -抱歉 你好 |
[49:21] | – Hi. So nice to meet you. – You’re amazing. | -很高兴认识你 -你真棒 |
[49:29] | I don’t want that anymore. | 我不想再那样了 |
[49:33] | I want you, Gianni. | 我想要你 詹尼 |
[49:37] | I want to marry you. | 我要和你结婚 |
[50:00] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 走吧 |
[50:35] | I’m Brad. | 我是布拉德 |
[50:39] | I’m Andy. | 我叫安迪 |
[50:41] | So, what do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[50:44] | I’m a serial killer. | 我是个连环杀手 |
[50:46] | What? | 什么 |
[50:47] | I said I’m a banker. | 我说我是个银行家 |
[50:50] | I’m a stockbroker. I’m a shareholder. | 是个证券商 大股东 |
[50:51] | I-I’m a paperback writer. | 我是个记者 |
[50:53] | I’m a cop. I’m a naval officer. | 是个警察 是海军军官 |
[50:55] | Sometimes I’m a spy. | 有时我还是个间谍 |
[50:57] | I build movie sets in Mexico | 我在墨西哥建了影视城 |
[50:58] | and-and skyscrapers in Chicago. | 在芝加哥建了摩天大楼 |
[51:00] | I sell propane in Minneapolis. | 在明尼阿波里斯卖燃气 |
[51:02] | I import pineapples from the Philippines. | 从菲律宾进口菠萝 |
[51:04] | You know, I’m the person least likely to be forgotten. | 知道吗 我是个最让人难以忘怀的人 |
[51:12] | I’m Andrew Cunanan. | 我是安德鲁·库南安 |