Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Morning, Gil. 早啊 吉尔
[00:06] Gil? 吉尔
[00:08] We’ve barely recovered from the Rodney King riots two years ago, 我们刚从两年前的罗德尼·金暴动中走出来
[00:10] and now you and Johnnie 而现在你和约翰尼
[00:11] are standing in a goddamn pool of gasoline 却站在一滩汽油前面
[00:13] playing with matches; 玩火柴
[00:14] it’s all gonna happen again. It’s gonna be on you. 一切又会重演 将算在你头上
[00:17] Gil, it’s me, Bob. 吉尔 是我 鲍勃啊
[00:18] You know who’s pushing this; it’s Johnnie. 你知道是谁在推动 是约翰尼
[00:21] Enjoy your legacy, Bob. 等着看你干的好事吧 鲍勃
[00:29] Bob! 鲍勃
[00:30] Mr. Shapiro! 夏皮罗先生
[00:31] Questioning Mark Fuhrman about the use of the “N” word– 质疑马克·福尔曼是否用过N开头的词
[00:33] is it based on something you know 这种质疑是基于你了解的真实情况
[00:35] or just your views of the LAPD in general? 还是基于你对洛杉矶警局的整体看法
[00:36] Look, I… 我…
[00:40] Let me just state this. 我要说明白
[00:41] Uh, I think that the-the LAPD is a terrific organization. 我认为洛杉矶警局是个很好的机构
[00:45] I-I think that there’s just a few bad apples. 只是有几颗老鼠屎
[00:48] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[00:50] Good morning. 早上好
[00:52] Love the hair. 发型不错
[00:54] Please don’t ever mention my hair again. 不要再提我的头发了
[00:55] – Got it. – Ever. -明白 -永远都不
[00:58] 哈佛大学 剑桥 马萨诸塞州剑桥
[00:59] And within hours of the killings, 凶案发生后不到几小时
[01:03] you had my client in handcuffs! 你就给我的委托人戴上了手铐
[01:06] So what I’m trying to get a sense of 我想搞明白的是
[01:08] is this rush to judgment, 为何如此急着下判断
[01:11] and how in a few short hours, 以及这些警探
[01:13] these detectives closed up shop 如何在仅仅数小时内
[01:16] on a complex investigation 就结束了一宗复杂案件的调查
[01:18] that could have gone any different direction. 本可能有很多不同走向的调查
[01:21] It might sound like Cochran is fishing, 听上去科克伦是在瞎摸
[01:23] but he understands what we have to do: 但他明白我们需要做什么
[01:25] present alternative theories that do not include your client. 提出不包含委托人的另一种理论
[01:30] It’s not enough to just plead your client’s innocence. 光为委托人的清白辩护是不够的
[01:33] You need to provide a narrative. 你得提出一种说法
[01:35] And not just in the courtroom, in the world. 不仅在法庭里 对全世界
[01:38] Do you feel that you’ve turned over every possible rock 你是否认为 你是在查遍了每一种可能
[01:43] in search for the real killer in this case 寻找本案的真凶之后
[01:45] before rushing… to charge my client? 才急着对我委托人提出了指控
[01:49] I do. 是的
[01:50] Look what the culture is becoming. 看看我们文化的发展
[01:52] The media, people– they want narrative, too. 媒体 人民 他们也想听故事
[01:54] But they want it to be entertainment. 但他们想要的是好戏
[01:57] And what’s out in the world 而这世界上的东西
[01:59] osmoses back into that courtroom, 会渗回到那间法庭里
[02:01] sequester be damned. 隔离审议就没用了
[02:03] If there’s gonna be a media circus, 如果媒体要大做文章
[02:05] you better well be the ringmaster. 你最好能成为牵制他们的人
[02:13] Yes. 是的
[02:15] Yes. This could work. 是的 这个可行
[02:34] Then tell the court, please, 那请告诉法庭
[02:35] why you refuse to investigate any other possible suspects? 你为什么不肯调查其他可能的嫌疑人
[02:35] 将死者割喉 把舌头从喉部扯出来
[02:39] Objection. 反对
[02:41] Asked and answered. Argumentative. 自问自答 有争议
[02:43] Sustained. 反对有效
[02:44] Mr. Cochran, please refrain from badgering the witness. 科克伦先生 请不要骚扰证人
[02:47] Yes, Your Honor. 好的 法官大人
[03:11] Detective Lange… 朗探长
[03:14] is it possible that these 凶案是否
[03:17] murders could be drug-related? 可能与毒品有关
[03:20] Objection. 反对
[03:21] Sustained. 反对有效
[03:22] You’re being a little vague, counsel. 你说的太模糊了 律师
[03:24] Detective, have you ever heard of a Colombian necktie? 探长 你知道什么叫哥伦比亚领带吗
[03:29] A what? 什么
[03:33] No. 没有
[03:34] Really? 真的吗
[03:37] It’s a well-known technique 这是贩毒集团
[03:38] employed by drug gangs. 常用的手法
[03:41] They slash a person’s throat so viciously, 他们会残忍狠辣地对死者进行割喉
[03:47] they almost remove the victim’s head. 几乎砍断被害人的脑袋
[03:56] Oh, my God! 天啊
[04:13] Sorry about the Colombian necktie thing. 哥伦比亚领带的事抱歉
[04:15] I hadn’t ever heard of it. 我的确是没听说过
[04:16] You’re kidding me, Tom. 你开玩笑吧 汤姆
[04:18] You didn’t know that Mezzaluna was a cleverly-disguised front 你不知道梅扎卢纳餐厅是伪装巧妙的
[04:21] for the gatherings of cocaine kingpins? 可卡因毒枭聚会地点吗
[04:23] That Faye Resnick owed them money 法耶·雷斯尼克
[04:25] on some deal she was mixed up in? 还因为和他们的交易欠了钱吗
[04:27] And these Scarfaces decided to scare her by killing Nicole? 这些疤面煞星决定杀了妮可来恐吓她
[04:31] How could you not know there’s a major drug cartel 你怎么会不知道布伦特伍德一家
[04:34] being run out of a B-minus Brentwood eatery, B-的餐厅里就经营着一个
[04:36] right under your nose? 大贩毒集团呢
[04:38] It’s just desperate flailing. 他们就是乱说话
[04:41] I hope they keep that kind of unsubstantiated bullshit up. 希望他们继续说那种毫无依据的话
[04:43] I don’t. 我可不希望
[04:45] Think it’s all stupid, but it lands. 虽然很蠢 但是能深入人心
[04:48] I saw the jury. 我看到陪审团了
[04:50] There are theories everywhere, 现在有各种传闻
[04:52] and everyone loves to hear them, talk about them. 大家也都喜欢听 都喜欢谈论
[04:55] So when the defense comes in with something exotic, 所以如果被告说了什么稀奇古怪的故事
[04:57] it makes the jury sit up and listen, 陪审团都会听的很认真
[04:59] instead of playing tic-tac-toe with themselves. 而不是再兀自觉得无聊了
[05:01] Or flat-out fall asleep. 或者干脆睡着
[05:03] I mean, we have hard evidence, 我们有切实的证据
[05:06] and they razzle-dazzle 而他们却哗众取宠
[05:08] a bunch of conspiracy nonsense into big moments. 把一堆扯淡的阴谋论变成焦点
[05:11] Now, we need to make our own big moments 我们也得制造自己的焦点
[05:13] that land with the jury. 让陪审团记住
[05:14] That is how we beat the nonsense. 这样我们才能击溃他们的扯淡
[05:16] Now, can we focus on that? 我们能不能专注于此
[05:17] Okay. Yeah. 好 可以
[05:19] Sure. We’ll see what we can find. 没问题 我们去找找看
[05:20] Please. Thank you. 拜托了 谢谢
[05:27] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[05:29] Did I hijack the meeting? 我是不是抢风头了
[05:30] No, no. That’s okay. 没有 没事的
[05:35] I liked it. 我喜欢
[05:46] Johnnie… 约翰尼
[05:50] why do you think there hasn’t been 为什么没有
[05:51] a realistic theory about who did it? 关于真凶切实的理论
[05:55] Or any evidence? 或是任何证据
[05:58] I mean, I know… I know it’s what we’re saying, 我知道我们的说法
[06:00] but I have trouble with the blood in the Bronco. 但野马里的血让我很困扰
[06:04] That Fuhrman, or anyone, planted all of it– 说是福尔曼或者其他人栽赃陷害
[06:08] O.J.’s, Nicole’s and Goldman’s? OJ 妮可以及戈德曼的血啊
[06:11] Bobby, we don’t have the whole police force 小伯 我们可没有整个警局那样的力量
[06:14] out there chasing leads. 去追查线索
[06:16] W-We got to be patient. 我们得耐心
[06:17] The truth will find us. 真相会找上门的
[06:18] It always does. 一向如此
[06:21] There’s something on the TV. 电视上有个节目
[06:22] I think you better see it. 你最好看看
[06:24] Can’t you record it? 不能录下来吗
[06:26] Johnnie, Barbara is on A Current Affair. 约翰尼 芭芭拉上了《时事新闻》
[06:28] With Patricia. Both of them. 还有帕特丽夏 她俩一起
[06:31] Patricia, you took Johnnie’s name, 帕特丽夏 你随了约翰尼的姓
[06:33] even though he never married you. 尽管他并未娶你
[06:34] Guys, guys, guys. 各位
[06:35] Well, it seemed unfair for our boy, Johnnie Jr., 对我们的儿子小约翰尼来说
[06:38] not to have his own father’s name. 不随父亲的姓似乎不公平
[06:40] Barbara, were you aware of Johnnie’s double life? 芭芭拉 你知道约翰尼过着双重生活吗
[06:43] Maybe unconsciously. 可能心里有点数吧
[06:45] I loved him too much to acknowledge it. 我太爱他 不愿承认
[06:48] He must have been under a lot of pressure, 他当时压力一定很大吧
[06:50] running back and forth between two households. 要在两家之间来回跑
[06:53] Oh, Johnnie makes it all look easy. 约翰尼表现得毫不费力
[06:56] He’s the smoothest man in L.A. 他是洛杉矶最圆滑的人
[06:58] Maybe so, but, Barbara, 或许吧 但是 芭芭拉
[07:01] court records tell us that Johnnie assaulted you on… 根据法庭记录 约翰尼曾袭击过你
[07:17] Who the hell’s behind this? 这是谁在背后搞鬼
[07:21] It’s the D.A.’s Office. 是地检
[07:22] It’s the… 是
[07:23] It’s Sh-Shapiro. 是夏皮罗
[07:28] Fuck! 该死
[07:36] There. 那个
[07:38] That’s what’s left of Nicole. 那就是妮可的所有遗物
[07:43] Thank you, Denise. 谢谢你 丹妮丝
[07:53] Are you helping my daddy find the man who hurt my mommy? 你们要帮助我爸爸找到伤害我妈妈的人吗
[07:59] Yeah. Yes, that’s right. 是的 就是这样
[08:03] Your daddy’s busy working on other things today. 你爸爸今天在忙别的
[08:08] Come on. Let’s let them get to work, okay? 走吧 我们让他们干活儿吧
[08:27] Go on. Open it. 打开它
[08:36] “Visa card number two, 1989 to 1990.” “2号信用卡 1989到1990年”
[08:43] Okay. 好吧
[08:46] I give up. 我放弃
[08:47] – Nicole bought the gloves. – Our gloves. -是妮可买的手套 -就是那对手套
[08:49] Aris Isotoner, model number 70263. 艾瑟同阿里斯手套 款式编号70263
[08:52] In the United States, the only place that sold them 美国唯一出售手套的地方
[08:54] was Bloomingdale’s in New York. 是纽约的布鲁明戴尔百货公司
[08:56] Of all the 70263’s, only 300 pairs were extra large. 70263款中只有300双加大款
[09:00] Bloomingdale’s sold 200 of those. 布鲁明戴尔卖出了其中200双
[09:02] On December 18, 1990, 1990年12月18日
[09:03] Nicole walked into that store 妮可走进那家商店
[09:05] and bought two pairs of our gloves! 买了两双那种手套
[09:08] – What?! – Holy shit! – Right?! -什么 -我去 -是吧
[09:10] There we go! 太好了
[09:13] This is it. 就是这个
[09:14] This is not a story. 这不是故事
[09:16] This is cold, hard proof. 这是确凿的证据
[09:20] The gloves. 手套
[09:21] The gloves are our conviction. 手套能帮我们定罪
[09:35] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么
[09:37] Waiting for Johnnie. 等约翰尼
[09:39] I can’t wait to see this. 我真等不及看他的好戏
[09:41] Johnnie! 约翰尼
[09:42] Johnnie, talk to us about this double life of yours. 约翰尼 跟我们聊聊你的双重生活吧
[09:45] Did you beat Barbara? 你打过芭芭拉吗
[09:46] Do you beat Dale, Johnnie? 你会打戴尔吗 约翰尼
[09:48] I am not here to discuss old gossip. 我不是来讨论陈年八卦的
[09:50] What I care about is this trial, in which there are 我只在乎这场审判 本案中
[09:53] two dead people and an innocent man being framed. 有两人死亡 一名无辜者被陷害
[09:57] You all should be ashamed of yourselves. 你们都该感到羞耻
[10:00] Excuse me. Thank you. 失陪了 谢谢
[10:04] He’s made of goddamn Teflon. 他简直是条泥鳅
[10:08] I need a vacation. 我需要放个假
[10:10] Like, now. 马上就放
[10:15] What? 怎么了
[10:19] I’m driving up to Oakland this weekend. 我周末要开车去奥克兰
[10:22] My best friend– childhood friend, it’s his birthday. 我的童年挚友过生日
[10:26] It’s not a big thing, just getting together at a bar 不是什么大事 就是大家在酒吧里
[10:28] for some drinks, stay the night, but, uh… 喝喝酒 过个夜 但是
[10:31] you want to, you know, come along? 你想一起来吗
[10:35] The drive up– 开车过去
[10:37] it always unwinds me and, uh… 总是能让我放松
[10:39] You know, or not. 随你啦
[10:41] You’re probably busy. 你大概得忙吧
[10:45] Gordon has the kids this weekend. 戈登周末带孩子
[10:51] You know what? 这样吧
[10:53] Hell, yes. 我去
[10:55] Yes. Count me in. 好 算我一个
[10:57] All right. 好
[11:18] What do you have on your lapel? 你翻领上是什么
[11:20] It is a police solidarity pin. 是警方团结胸针
[11:22] What the hell do you have that on for? Take that off. 你戴那东西做什么 摘下来
[11:25] I am trying to mitigate some of the damage that you’re doing. 我在努力缓和你造成的一些损害
[11:32] “Damage?” Damage to what? “损害” 损害什么了
[11:33] Your cozy relationship with Garcetti and the LAPD? 你和加塞蒂还有洛杉矶警局的良好关系吗
[11:37] – What is happening? – Bob’s lapel. -怎么回事 -鲍勃翻领上别着
[11:39] LAPD Solidarity Pin. 洛杉矶警局的团结胸针
[11:42] Well, I hope you got the brains 希望你接受采访时能长点脑子
[11:44] to take it off in front of the cameras. 把这玩意儿取掉
[11:46] You are hardly in a position to tell me 你还不够资格告诉我
[11:48] what’s acceptable or not on television. 什么事该闹上电视
[11:59] It was Shapiro who planted the story. 是夏皮罗搞得鬼
[12:02] I know it. 我就知道
[12:04] I’m gonna find out how he did it, and when I do… 我会弄清他怎么做的 等我弄清了
[12:10] there’s gonna be hell to pay. 那就要他吃不了兜着走
[12:12] But it was him. 就是他
[12:15] So, it was Bob Shapiro who made you live a double life 所以你都娶了芭芭拉却还和我结婚
[12:18] while you were married with Barbara? 这都是鲍勃·夏皮罗害的吗
[12:19] I shut the press right down today, baby. 我今天让媒体闭嘴了 宝贝
[12:23] You’ll never hear another word about it. 你不会再听到半条消息
[12:26] I handled it. 我搞定了
[12:30] Baby, you knew all that about me when we got married. 宝贝 我们结婚时你对我知根知底
[12:32] Yeah, I knew it, Johnnie, but my friends didn’t. 我了解你 约翰尼 可我朋友不了解
[12:37] My family didn’t. 我家人也不了解
[12:38] My pastor didn’t, Johnnie. 我的牧师也不了解 约翰尼
[12:39] Baby, I’ll find out… 宝贝 我会查明…
[12:40] I’ll find out what happened, 我会查明事情真相
[12:42] I’ll find out who did this… 我会查清楚是谁干的
[12:43] Nobody did this! 没人陷害
[12:43] There is no conspiracy, Johnnie. 没有阴谋 约翰尼
[12:45] You cannot fix it! 你弥补不了
[12:47] Unless you have a time machine I don’t know anything about. 除非你有我不知道的时光机
[12:50] All your stuff with Barbara, 你和芭芭拉的事
[12:51] all of it is in court records, Johnnie. 在法庭上都有记录 约翰尼
[12:56] You made the world your stage. 你把世界当舞台
[13:00] You wanted the attention… 你想要万众瞩目
[13:03] Now you got it. 现在你成功了
[13:07] Now you got it. 现在你成功了
[13:22] Good morning. Bob. 早上好 鲍勃
[13:25] – Thanks for coming early. – Of course. -感谢你这么早来 -没关系
[13:26] Close that door. 把门关上
[13:32] What’s up? 怎么了
[13:32] This discovery from the DA about the glove. 地检关于手套的发现
[13:35] They have receipts of Nicole purchasing them. 他们有妮可买手套的收据
[13:37] – Did you read this? – Yeah. -你看过了吗 -对
[13:39] Yeah, but they’re not necessarily the gloves. 看了 可这不一定就是那副手套
[13:44] Bobby, please, you have to help me talk again, 小伯 求你帮我再和大家
[13:47] to everyone, about a plea. 谈谈抗辩的事
[13:50] If we go in there with this glove thing, 如果手套的事没解决就开始辩护
[13:52] they will absolutely kill us. 他们绝对会咬死不放
[13:55] And once it’s done, we’ll have no chance to cut a deal. 只要一定罪 就没机会谈条件了
[13:58] Look, just talk to Johnnie, all right? 听着 去找约翰尼 好吗
[14:00] I think making a deal is crazy. 我觉得谈认罪协议太扯了
[14:02] Bobby, there… 小伯
[14:04] the reason I’m talking to you 我告诉你是因为
[14:06] is that you may have a personal stake in this. 这或许与你有利害关系
[14:10] Why? 为什么
[14:11] – Well, the bag. – What bag? -那个袋子 -哪个袋子
[14:13] O.J.’s bag that you maybe disposed of 你帮OJ处理掉的那个包里
[14:15] with the murder weapon. 可能装着凶器
[14:16] – That-that I what?! – There’s-there’s video. -那 我什么 -有监控录像
[14:18] There’s video of you walking out of Rockingham with it. 监控录像拍到你拿着行李从罗金厄姆出来
[14:23] Wait. Wait. Wait. That… 慢着 慢着 那…
[14:25] that’s O.J.’s garment bag that he gave to me 那是OJ装西装的袋子
[14:27] to take to my house before 他让我拿去我家
[14:28] – he came to stay with me. – Oh. Wait, wait. -之后他会过来和我住 -等等
[14:29] For the sake of both of us, 为了咱俩着想
[14:31] please don’t continue to tell me any more. 求你别再跟我说了
[14:33] No, wait a minute. No… 不 等等 不
[14:34] If you do have possession of the weapon, 如果凶器真在你那里
[14:36] and you decided to suddenly turn it in, I don’t know. 而你突然决定交出凶器 我也不知道
[14:39] I guess at most, it would be accessory after the fact. 我猜顶多会判事后从犯
[14:43] You’d get five years, out in two. 判你五年监禁 缓刑两年
[14:46] Uh, but I don’t know if we could convince them 可我不知道他们会不会相信
[14:48] that you didn’t know it was in the bag. 你不知道凶器在袋子里
[14:50] I-I think that… I don’t know. Maybe. 我想 我也不知道 可能吧
[14:53] But what the f…? What are you doing? 可… 你想干什么
[14:54] Please, please, no more talking. 求你 求你别说了
[14:57] This-this is starting to be a conflict of interest. 这就有利益冲突了
[15:01] Gentlemen… 先生们
[15:08] We ready? 可以开始了吗
[15:10] Um, something’s… 有点事…
[15:12] Something’s come up, and I’ve got to go. 出了点事 我得走了
[15:15] I’ll catch up with you later. 晚点再联系你们
[15:21] What’s with him? 他怎么了
[15:22] Possible developments. 可能有进展
[15:24] Anything you care to share, Bob? 能跟我们说说吗 鲍勃
[15:26] No. No, not at this time. 不 现在不行
[15:28] Shall we? 我们开始吧
[15:44] So that’s it, huh? 就是这个
[15:47] Nobody ever asked about it? 从来没人问起过吗
[15:49] No, it’s just sat here the whole time. 没 袋子一直在这里
[15:52] I didn’t want to open it alone. 我不想一个人打开
[15:54] You’re the… you’re the only one 只有你… 只有你
[15:55] who goes back all the way with us, so, I-I thought… 一直陪着我们 所以我想…
[15:58] You did the right thing, Bobby. 你做得没错 小伯
[16:06] You want me to open it? 你想让我打开吗
[17:04] Ooh, I knew it. 我就知道
[17:06] I knew it! 我就知道
[17:08] I knew there was nothing funky in that bag, Bobby. 就知道袋子里没别的东西 小伯
[17:12] He didn’t do it! 不是他干的
[17:14] You see that, right? 你看到了 对吧
[17:15] There’s even more proof he didn’t do it. 这更能证明他没有杀人
[17:20] Who do you think did do it? 那你觉得是谁杀的
[17:25] You know, my kids… 我的孩子们
[17:28] at school, the other kids– they-they tease Bobby, 其他孩子在学校取笑小伯
[17:32] tell him his dad’s… 说他爸爸是…
[17:37] It’s a tough time right now. 这阵子是不好过
[17:40] I… I know it’s hard to be strong, but, Bobby, 我知道要坚强不容易 可是小伯
[17:43] – you got to stick in there. – No. You-you don’t understand. I’m -你得挺住 -不 你不明白 我…
[17:44] I’m really struggling. 我真的在努力
[17:48] I’m really struggling here, A.C. 我一直在努力 AC
[17:52] Even when it seems everybody else has stopped working 哪怕其他所有人都放弃
[17:56] to figure out who did it, I… 弄清是谁干的 我…
[17:58] I keep going over everything, again and again. 我仍然在不断回想一切
[18:02] Everything I know about Nicole, 回想关于妮可的一切
[18:05] everything I can learn about Ron Goldman. 回想关于罗恩·戈德曼的一切
[18:09] I mean, there’s never been more information, 此前从没有过这样多的消息
[18:12] more-more media coverage, more detectives, 这样多的媒体报道 这样多的警探
[18:14] more– even the kooks– 甚至这样多的疯子
[18:16] all about one thing, 聚焦在这一件事上
[18:19] one crime, ever. Ever! 一个案子上 从未有过
[18:23] And there’s… 然而却
[18:25] just… nothing. 什么都没有
[18:32] No other suspect? 没有别的嫌疑人
[18:39] No other answer? 没有别的答案
[18:44] There’s nothing else. 什么都没有
[18:46] Nothing else? 什么都没有
[18:48] Nothing else but what? 那是只有什么
[18:59] I didn’t mean it like that. 我不是那个意思
[19:03] Good. 很好
[19:25] OJ O.J.
[19:28] Everything all right? 一切都好吗
[19:31] So late. 这么晚了
[19:32] Where is everyone? 大家都去哪儿了
[19:34] Ah. I see. 我明白了
[19:36] Quality time then. 宝贵时间
[19:42] Where’s your “I Love Cops” pin? 你的”我爱警察”徽章呢
[19:46] That was just a political positioning, if you will. 硬要说的话 那只是一个政治态度
[19:51] What are you up to, Bob? 你打的什么算盘 鲍勃
[19:53] Why you be half-stepping? 为什么你不好好做你的工作
[19:54] I don’t know what that means. 我不懂你的意思
[19:57] Why you keep trying to undermine Johnnie? 为什么你要不断暗中损害约翰尼
[20:01] Crossing the quarterback all the time now? I see it. 不遗余力阻挠四分卫 我看得出来
[20:04] Everybody sees it. 所有人都看出来了
[20:06] It’s palpable. 很明显
[20:09] So I’ll ask you again, Bob. 所以我再问你一次 鲍勃
[20:13] What the hell are you up to? 你究竟打着什么算盘
[20:14] Okay, well, Johnnie and I have our differences, 好 约翰尼和我有分歧
[20:16] and we’re clearing them up. 我们正在解决此问题
[20:18] But I’m glad, I’m-I’m very glad that we’re discussing this, 不过我很高兴 很高兴我们谈到了这事
[20:21] because, O.J., I think 因为 OJ 我认为
[20:23] that this whole wild LAPD conspiracy theory 这个洛杉矶警局阴谋论
[20:27] is going to backfire on us. 到时会引火烧到我们身上来
[20:28] Bob! You were the one that came up with this idea. 鲍勃 是你想出的这个点子
[20:31] No, no, no, I didn’t. 不 不 不 我没有
[20:33] – I came up with a “Bad apple” idea. – No. -我想出的是”坏苹果”点子 -不是
[20:35] – But Johnnie, John… – No! No! -但是约翰尼 约翰 -不是 不是
[20:37] It was your play! 这是你想出的招
[20:39] You were the first one to use the word “Conspiracy.” 是你第一个使用”阴谋论”这个词的
[20:42] You were the one that said 是你说只有
[20:43] no one but Johnnie could make this work. 约翰尼能让这个计划成功
[20:46] You teed this whole damn thing up, man! 是你想出这个计划的
[20:48] So I don’t want to hear no bullshit in the third quarter! 所以我不想到了这个节骨眼上听到你的屁话
[20:51] – You hear me? – Okay. -懂了吗 -好的
[20:52] You can say what you want, you can yell all night, 你说什么都可以 吼一晚上也行
[20:55] but everything I do out there is for your best interest. 但我所做的一切都是在为你的利益着想
[20:58] It’s what I do. 那是我的工作
[21:00] It’s my agenda for you. 是我对你的职责
[21:02] And if you recall correctly, 如果你还记得的话
[21:04] it is why you came to me first! 这也是为什么你先来找我的原因
[21:10] Guard! 警卫
[21:16] You better think hard and fast 你最好赶快好好考虑下
[21:18] about whether or not you want to be on this team, 你是否想待在这个团队里
[21:21] ’cause if you keep this bullshit up… 因为要是你继续干这档子烂事
[21:25] there won’t be no room here for you. 这将没有你的位置
[21:28] I know you heard that. 听到了吗
[21:34] Don’t stop now, baby! 别停 宝贝
[21:35] Let’s twist some more! 再跳一会儿
[21:45] Yo, Chris! 你好 克里斯
[21:47] We’re over here! 我们在这儿
[21:48] What up, Byron? 好啊 拜伦
[21:51] Happy birthday! 生日快乐
[21:52] You made it, boy. 你来了 小子
[21:54] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[21:55] Oh, guys, this is Marcia. 各位 这是玛莎
[21:57] Marcia, this is “Guys.” 玛莎 这是大伙儿
[22:00] – Byron, the birthday boy. – Happy birthday. -拜伦 寿星 -生日快乐
[22:02] – Darrell. – Nice to meet you. -达雷尔 -幸会
[22:03] Moses, Philly, Rick. 莫塞斯 菲力 里克
[22:06] For you, man. 给你的 兄弟
[22:07] – Oh, what’s this? – A little gift? -这是什么 -礼物
[22:16] No. No. 不会吧
[22:18] I ain’t never gonna wear this. 我才不要穿这个
[22:19] Look at this. Why not? It’s 100%cotton, -瞧瞧 -为什么不呢 100%纯棉
[22:21] and it might help you out of a traffic ticket. 可能还会帮你逃过交通违规单
[22:24] Oh! She got jokes, huh? 她还会讲笑话啊
[22:27] So, is this an AA meeting, 这是要举行匿名戒酒会
[22:29] or is someone gonna buy me a drink? 或者是有人要请我喝一杯
[22:31] Allow me. Allow me. 我请你 我请你
[22:32] Handle that, boy. 交给你了 小子
[22:39] – Come on! Come on! – Get it. Get it. -快来 快来 -喝吧 喝吧
[22:41] Everybody, to my main man Byron– happy birthday! 所有人 敬我兄弟拜伦 生日快乐
[22:47] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[22:54] Now, I’m not saying that he did it… 我不是说他是凶手
[22:55] Darrell! Darrell, we had a rule! 达雷尔 达雷尔 我们有规矩的
[22:59] First one who mentions that goddamn case drinks. 谁先提起那该死的案子就罚酒
[23:03] Fine by me. 没问题
[23:06] I’m not saying that he did it. 我不是说他是凶手
[23:08] – The jury’s still out. – Yeah, that is right. -陪审团还未做出决定 -没错
[23:11] But I heard he was making some TV show 但我听说他有上过
[23:12] about Navy SEALS or some shit 一个关于美国海豹突击队之类的电视节目
[23:14] where he was trained to kill. 他在里面接受训练如何杀人
[23:15] Yeah, yeah. Frogmen. 是的 是的 《蛙人》
[23:17] Yeah. That’s it! 对 就是那个
[23:19] They showed him all these kinds of techniques, 他们教他各种技能
[23:21] how to sneak around 如何秘密行动
[23:22] – and kill people with knives. – Ex… -用刀杀人 -你
[23:24] Oh. Cut throats and slash their legs, all that. 割喉以及砍腿等等
[23:28] Why aren’t you talking about that in court? 你们怎么不在庭上说这些
[23:30] Because the jury would be able to separate from TV and real life. 因为陪审团分得清电视节目和现实生活
[23:34] Look, we’re strong enough without that kind of crap. 我们不用那种垃圾也是稳赢
[23:36] The cops framed his ass, anyway. 总之还是那些警察陷害他的
[23:39] Mm-hmm. Is that right, Byron? 是那样吗 拜伦
[23:40] Oh, no. You’re on your own now, bro. 别找我 靠你自己了 兄弟
[23:42] No, no. Come on, come on, come on, come on! 别走啊 过来 过来
[23:45] What’s your theory? 你是怎么想的
[23:46] Well, I think that cracker cop planted that glove. 我觉得是那个白人条子把手套放在那的
[23:50] And they all did what they had to do 为了证明是OJ杀的人
[23:52] to prove that O.J. did it. 他们串通一气做足了功夫
[23:54] That’s what I think. 我是这样想的
[23:58] Okay. 好吧
[24:08] Here’s the crime scene, Bundy. 这是犯罪现场 邦迪大道
[24:12] Here’s O.J.’s house. 这是OJ的家
[24:15] Okay. Furhman made up his mind at Bundy that Simpson did it. 福尔曼在邦迪大道打定主意是辛普森干的
[24:21] Even though he had no idea 尽管他并不知道
[24:23] if O.J. had an iron-clad alibi that would then ruin 辛普森会不会有能让他丢掉饭碗锒铛入狱的
[24:26] Furhman’s career and land him in jail. 铁一般的不在场证明
[24:29] Fuhrman takes the glove at Bundy, 福尔曼在邦迪大道拿到手套
[24:32] makes sure it has Goldman and Nicole’s DNA on it, 确保上面沾上戈德曼和妮可的DNA
[24:36] jumps in the car with the other detectives, 和其他警探一起冲进车里
[24:38] heads to Rockingham with it, 带着手套前往罗金厄姆
[24:40] where he gets into the Bronco, somehow, 然后他进入野马车 以某种方式
[24:43] getting all that evidence in it, including 在车里布置好所有证据 包括
[24:47] Simpson’s blood. 辛普森的血
[24:48] – Right. – Even though the police didn’t have -是的 -尽管第二天警方
[24:52] Simpson’s blood until the next day. 才拿到辛普森的血样
[24:57] Then he goes over the wall, 然后他翻墙而入
[25:00] plants the glove behind Kato’s room. 把手套放在凯图的房间后面
[25:03] Then, with the help of the rest of his super-secret 接着 在他仇恨OJ的秘密种族歧视
[25:06] cabal of O.J.-hating racist cops, 警察团体的其他成员帮助下
[25:08] he starts getting everything just so, 他把一切证据都
[25:11] just where it needs to be– 布置得恰到好处
[25:13] Nicole and Ron 把妮可 罗恩
[25:15] and O.J.’s blood into O.J.’s bedroom. 和OJ的血洒在OJ的卧室
[25:20] O.J.’s blood back to Bundy. 把OJ的血带回邦迪大道
[25:22] Oh, and O.J.’s Bronco’s fibers back to Bundy, too. 还把OJ野马车上的纤维也带回了邦迪大道
[25:26] Oh, and they don’t forget to get rid of the real killer’s blood 他们还没忘清理干净后门上
[25:29] from the back gate– no, no, no– 杀人真凶的血迹 真的没忘
[25:31] and replace it with O.J.’s blood. 然后换成了OJ的血
[25:34] Then O.J.’s sock– 还有OJ的袜子
[25:36] they get that back to Bundy to pick up all the blood, 被他们带回邦迪大道沾上所有血迹之后
[25:39] and then get that sucker right back to Rockingham, too. 又送回了罗金厄姆
[25:43] These guys are a well-oiled conspiracy machine, after all. 毕竟这些人是一台运转顺畅的阴谋机器呢
[25:50] All this, during a time when everyone involved is 所有这些都发生在
[25:53] under the most relentless media scrutiny in American history. 全美历史上媒体监视最毫不留情的时代
[25:59] And all this for an unknown killer. 所有这些都是为了一个身份未知的杀手
[26:05] Maybe. 可能吧
[26:05] No! 不是
[26:08] No. 不要这样
[26:10] Man, you’re good. 你太厉害了
[26:12] You’re real good. 真的很厉害
[26:13] When this is all over, you should go to work for Johnnie. 等这个案子结了 你该去给约翰尼工作
[26:15] Both of you! 你们两个都去
[26:17] Yeah, yeah. Ha, ha. Very funny. 是啊 呵呵 真有趣
[26:21] This round is on me. 这轮酒我请客
[26:27] She is a trip. 她真有意思
[26:29] You got schooled, both of you. 你们两个都被她教训了
[26:31] Tonight’s the night, player. 就是今晚了 浪子
[26:33] Out of town. 出了城
[26:35] Her kids are at home. 她孩子都在家
[26:36] Y’all been drinkin’ a little bit. 你们都喝了点酒
[26:38] And she’s my co-worker. That’s all. 她是我同事 仅此而已
[26:40] Mm-hmm. Look, 听着
[26:42] you ever thought about making that happen, 你有动过那心思吗
[26:45] tonight’s the night. 那就是今晚了
[26:47] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[26:48] I’m just saying. 我就说说而已
[27:06] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[27:11] Well, I am coming back here next weekend, with or without you. 下周我还要来这儿 不管你来不来
[27:15] Well, my friends might prefer it that way. 我的朋友们可能巴不得我不来呢
[27:24] This is me. 我到了
[27:29] This… 311? 这间 311房
[27:31] Yeah, 311. 是啊 311房
[27:48] Well… 好吧
[28:04] Good night. 晚安
[28:21] Good night, Darden. 晚安 达登
[29:01] Hey, Big Time, got you a coffee. 大人物 给你带了杯咖啡
[29:03] Had one already. 我已经喝过一杯了
[29:06] Oh, no, just leave that open. Thanks. 不用关门 谢谢
[29:11] Listen… 听着
[29:13] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[29:17] I think you and I should just go for it. 我觉得我们两个应该放手一搏
[29:21] And what does that mean? 什么意思
[29:24] Let’s make O.J. put on those gloves. 我们让OJ戴上那副手套吧
[29:26] We need a big one. 我们需要一个爆点
[29:28] Big moment, right? 一个难忘的瞬间 是吧
[29:31] We talked about this before. 我们以前谈过这个问题
[29:32] And I decided that it’s not a good idea, at all, 而我当时就说了 这主意根本就不靠谱
[29:36] and not the right time, if it were. 就算可以 时机也不对
[29:38] But today’s the glove testimony. 但是今天是手套听证会
[29:39] It’s the only time. 这是唯一的机会了
[29:42] Come on, we got to get down there. 走吧 我们得下去了
[29:44] The idea of O.J. just standing there, OJ站在镜头和陪审团面前
[29:46] in front of the cameras and the jury, wearing those gloves… 戴着那副手套 这个想法
[29:49] Chris, come on. 拜托 克里斯
[29:52] We’re going downstairs to get our conviction today. 我们现在就下楼去将他定罪
[29:56] We have his gloves with all the DNA, 我们的证据证明他的手套上有所有DNA
[29:57] everybody’s blood, the fibers, all of it. 所有人的血 还有纤维 应有尽有
[30:00] We have a receipt that proves he owned them. 我们还有收据证明他是手套的主人
[30:03] We’re done. We’ve been dealt a king and a ten. 这足够了 我们已经有一张K一张10
[30:06] I don’t know why 我不知道你为什么
[30:06] you want to ask the dealer for another card. 非要让庄家再发一张牌
[30:08] Because I know it’s an ace. 因为我确定那是张王牌A
[30:10] No, you don’t! 你确定不了
[30:13] You turn over control of a demonstration to the opponent, 你把展示的主动权交给对方
[30:15] you don’t know what’s going to happen. 你无法知道会发生什么
[30:18] And certainly not to the defendant himself. 更不能交给被告本人
[30:23] Okay? 好吗
[30:25] Come on, let’s go. 好了 我们走吧
[30:33] Do you think there’s any way 你觉得有没有可能
[30:34] that these two gloves could not be a pair? 这双手套不是一对
[30:37] I’d have to say it would be virtually impossible. 几乎是不可能的
[30:51] All right, at this time, 好的 现在
[30:52] we will take a 15-minute recess. 我们休庭15分钟
[31:33] Hello, Mike. 麦克 你好
[31:35] Bob. 鲍勃
[32:36] Are any of you interested in something other 你们有没有人对阴谋论之外的东西
[32:38] than a conspiracy theory? 感兴趣的
[32:41] Some real, demonstrable evidence? 实打实的 可论证的证据
[32:45] A little bit of real lawyering? 正儿八经的律师样
[32:50] Those gloves are too small. 那双手套太小了
[33:00] – Yes, Bob. – I tried the glove on in there myself. -好了 鲍勃 -我自己试戴了那双手套
[33:02] It didn’t fit. It will never fit him! 不合适 也绝不会适合他
[33:04] I think we should have him try it on in court. 我觉得应该让他当庭试戴
[33:06] I think it’s a terrible idea. What if it doesn’t work? 我觉得不好 如果合适呢
[33:08] You don’t make a play in there if you don’t know the outcome. 如果拿不准 就不要轻举妄动
[33:10] I know the outcome. 我很确定
[33:11] My hand is bigger than Bob’s! Put me in, coach. 我的手比鲍勃的大 让我去 教练
[33:18] So, saying we wanted to, 假设我们同意
[33:22] how would we present it? 我们要怎么提出要求呢
[33:23] We don’t. 不用我们自己说
[33:27] We get them to present it. 让对方提出来
[34:02] Marcia, they’re glazing over, 玛莎 陪审员们目光呆滞
[34:05] and we got to get up and take it back. 我们得夺回主动权
[34:06] Chris… 克里斯
[34:07] no way. Enough. 别说了 够了
[34:11] Okay? 好吗
[34:13] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:14] – Marcia, I… – Let me be clear. -玛莎 -让我把话说清楚
[34:17] This is my case. 这是我的案子
[34:19] You work for me here. 你是为我工作的
[34:21] And when I say drop it, you drop it. 我说别管了 你得听我的
[34:25] – Are we clear? – Are you seriously saying that to me? -明白了吗 -你是认真的吗
[34:28] You’re making me say it. 是你逼我的
[34:30] I… 我…
[34:46] You, sir, have the balls of a stud field mouse. 先生 你的胆子就跟田鼠一样小
[34:50] What did you just say to me? 你说什么
[34:51] If you don’t ask him to try on the gloves, I will. 如果你不让他试戴手套 我会的
[34:55] All rise. 全体起立
[35:06] All right, you may be seated. 好的 请坐
[35:15] And these gloves, 这双手套
[35:16] the ones you’ve brought today, these would fit 今天你带来的这双
[35:19] the wearer just as the ones here 和证物中的这双
[35:20] in evidence would, is that correct? 同样适合佩戴者 是不是
[35:21] Your Honor… 法官大人
[35:23] sidebar. 请求私下交流
[35:25] Counsel, approach the bench. 律师们 请上法官席
[35:32] Your Honor, I see where this is going, 法官大人 我看出他想干什么了
[35:35] – and I’m not having it. – And where is that, Counselor? -我不能接受 -那他想干什么 律师
[35:37] There’ll be no demonstrations involving my client. 我的当事人将不参与任何当庭演示
[35:40] If Mr. Simpson chooses to testify, 如果辛普森先生选择作证
[35:42] and we want to have him try on the actual gloves in evidence, 我们希望让他试戴证物中的手套
[35:45] that’s one thing. Further, 这是其一 其二
[35:47] I submit the timing is inappropriate, Your Honor. 我认为这个时机不合适 法官先生
[35:50] Is that right, Johnnie? 是吗 约翰尼
[35:51] – That’s right. – For who? -是的 -对谁不合适
[35:52] Opposing counsel hasn’t asked 对方律师并没有提出
[35:53] for anything of the kind, Mr. Cochran. 这样的要求 科克伦先生
[35:54] Your Honor, they just tried 法官先生 他们想把
[35:56] to bring these ringer gloves in here. 运动手套带上庭来
[35:57] And they seem to be overly concerned about what 他们在我还没有做出任何举动之前
[35:59] I might or might not want to do before I’ve even done it. 就这么担心我可能会或可能不会做的事
[36:01] He can ask for whatever he wants to ask for, 他提出任何要求都可以
[36:03] Mr. Cochran. You can object if you want to object. 科克伦先生 你也可以提出反对
[36:06] Now let’s proceed. 现在继续
[36:23] Your Honor, at this time, the People would ask 法官先生 现在公诉方请求
[36:25] that Mr. Simpson step forward and try on the gloves 辛普森先生上前试戴
[36:27] recovered from Bundy and Rockingham. 从邦迪大道和罗金厄姆找到的手套
[36:36] We have no objection, Your Honor. 我方不反对 法官大人
[37:36] Mr. Simpson, please approach the jury. 辛普森先生 请到陪审团前面来
[38:42] These gloves are too small. 这双手套太小了
[38:47] Too tight. Won’t fit. 太紧了 不合适
[38:50] Can Mr. Simpson please straighten his fingers? 辛普森先生 请把手指伸直
[39:01] Can we ask that he make a fist? 是否能请他握拳
[39:03] With his right hand. 用右手
[39:10] Can we ask that he… 是否能请他…
[39:13] grasp an object with his hand? 用手拿一个物件
[39:15] A… A marker, perhaps? 比如 一只记号笔
[39:19] Objection, Your Honor. 反对 法官大人
[39:21] Sustained. 反对有效
[39:23] Have we seen enough, Your Honor? 可以了吗 法官大人
[39:27] Mr. Darden? 达登先生
[39:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:34] No, your Honor. I have nothing. 没有了 法官大人
[39:37] I have nothing further. 没有别的要求了
[39:48] He was… 他…
[39:49] making them not fit. 他故意让手套不合适的
[39:52] I mean, you saw what he was doing. 你也看到了
[39:54] And he had the gloves under the… 他之前就戴了一双手套…
[39:56] He kept his fingers stiff. 他保持手指僵硬
[39:59] He was acting, he was just… 他是装的 他…
[40:54] Hello. You’ve reached the Goldman residence. 你好 这是戈德曼家
[40:57] Please leave your message, and we will return your call. 请留言 我们之后会回电
[41:01] Fred, uh, it’s Chris Darden. 弗莱德 我是克里斯·达登
[41:04] I’m… 我…
[41:07] sorry about what happened today. 今天的事我很抱歉
[41:11] I am sorry. 对不起
[41:14] But it’s not over yet. 但案件还没结束
[41:16] We’ll come back from this. 我们能熬过这关的
[41:18] We will. 一定会的
[41:21] Uh… okay. 好了
[41:22] You know, call me any time. 随时联系我
[41:25] Bye. 再见
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme