Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Your honor, opposing counsel has had two weeks 法官大人 辩方律师已经有两周时间
[00:03] with this request. 处理这一要求了
[00:05] Counsel, an explanation 律师 请解释
[00:07] why it has to take place here and not in the brief. 为什么要在这里说 而不是在诉状中提出
[00:10] Your Honor, my client has taken Ms. Clark’s request 法官大人 我的委托人对克拉克女士
[00:12] for increased child support very seriously, 增加赡养费的要求非常重视
[00:15] and thus… 因此…
[00:18] I’m sorry, Your Honor. 抱歉 法官大人
[00:19] May we ascertain whether Ms. Clark 我们是不是要确认一下克拉克女士
[00:21] has some sort of respiratory issue? 是否有呼吸问题
[00:23] – Objection. – Sustained. Oh, wait… -反对 -反对有效 等等
[00:25] Your Honor, Ms. Clark cannot object. 法官大人 克拉克女士无权反对
[00:27] Ms. Clark, please remember 克拉克女士 请记住
[00:28] your place in this courtroom. 你在本庭的角色
[00:30] And it’s not as an officer of the court. 你不是法庭人员
[00:32] Of course. Yes. 当然了
[00:33] My apologies to the court, Your Honor. 我向法庭道歉 法官大人
[00:35] Counsel, continue. 律师 请继续
[00:37] My client has more time than money. 我的委托人时间多而钱少
[00:39] He is being reasonable. 他的要求很合理
[00:41] Rather than pay added child support 与其多付赡养费
[00:43] to pay strangers to take care of the children… 用来雇陌生人照顾孩子
[00:45] Oh, for God’s sake! 老天爷
[00:47] Ms. Clark! 克拉克女士
[00:48] If you continue to express yourself outside of protocol, 如果你继续这样不合规矩地大声说话
[00:51] I’m going to hold you in contempt. 我要判你藐视法庭了
[00:53] I’m not Lance Ito. 我不是兰斯·伊藤
[00:56] Continue. 继续
[00:56] Thank you, Your Honor. 谢谢 法官大人
[01:12] Oh, God… 天啊
[01:18] Shit. 该死
[01:20] Excuse me. 借过
[01:22] I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[01:24] I… 我
[01:31] I’m really very late. 我真的已经迟到了
[01:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:37] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[01:38] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[01:57] Honored you could join us today, Ms. Clark. 很高兴你能来 克拉克女士
[02:00] My apologies to the court, Your Honor. 我向庭上道歉 法官大人
[02:07] You okay? 你没事吧
[02:16] And after the toast with the tequila, 喝下龙舌兰后
[02:19] what did the defendant say to your sister? 被告对你妹妹说了什么
[02:22] O.J. grabbed Nicole’s crotch OJ抓住妮可的下体
[02:25] and he said, “This is where babies come from 说 “孩子就是从这儿出来的
[02:28] and this belongs to me.” 而这儿属于我”
[02:31] Nicole just acted like… 妮可似乎
[02:33] like it was normal, like she was used to that kind of treatment. 没觉得有什么不对 好像习惯了被这样对待
[02:36] Objection. 反对
[02:37] Calls for speculation. 引导证人推测
[02:39] Overruled. 反对无效
[02:46] Was he angry? 他很生气吗
[02:48] When he grabbed her crotch 当他在大家面前
[02:49] in front of everyone and said that? 抓住她下体说这话的时候
[02:52] No. 不
[02:54] That’s just the kind of person he was. 他就是那样的人
[02:58] He wanted everyone to know 他想要大家都知道
[02:59] that she was his property. 她是他的财产
[03:03] This is ridiculous. What does this have to do with anything? 这真荒唐 这跟这事有什么关系
[03:05] I can stop this. 我可以阻止她
[03:06] It’s too much. 太过分了
[03:07] She’s crying on cue and they feel it. 她在见机抹泪 他们看出来了
[03:10] It’s backfiring. 现在适得其反
[03:13] Are you okay, Ms. Brown? 你没事吧 布朗女士
[03:16] Yes. 没事
[03:18] It’s just so hard. 这只是太艰难了
[03:25] Court will resume Monday at 9:00 a.m. 法庭将于周一上午9点继续开庭
[03:26] We stand in recess. 现在休庭
[03:34] That was strong. 那很有力
[03:39] You know, Johnnie, it’s Friday. 约翰尼 今天是周五
[03:41] What that jury just heard? 刚刚陪审团听到的那番话
[03:43] It’s gonna sit with ’em all weekend. 会在他们脑子里整整盘旋一个周末
[03:45] I certainly hope so, Chris. 那最好了 克里斯
[03:46] I certainly hope so. 那最好了
[04:21] In the O.J. Trial, 在审判OJ的庭审中
[04:22] Nicole’s sister, Denise Brown, 妮可的姐姐 丹妮丝·布朗
[04:24] on the stand today. 今天出庭作证
[04:25] Emotional, stirring testimony. 给出了一番情绪激动 煽动人心的证词
[04:28] Will it make a difference? 会起作用吗
[04:30] We’ll get into that after the break, 我们稍事休息后再议
[04:31] but first, let’s get into a subject from the O.J. trial 但首先 我们说说在OJ庭审中的一个
[04:34] that’s got front pages sizzling: 头条热点
[04:37] Marcia Clark and the clothing that she wears. 玛莎·克拉克和她的衣着
[04:40] Dolly Sugarman, style expert 多莉·舒格曼 造型专家
[04:42] and author of Looks Aren’t Everything, They’re the Only Thing, 和《外貌并非一切 而是唯一》的作者
[04:46] here to tell us what she thinks 将来跟我们说说她眼中
[04:47] about how Marcia Clark prosecutes style. 玛莎·克拉克的检控风格
[04:50] Oh, Jesus. 老天爷
[04:52] What gives? 怎么说
[04:53] Well, what we see with Marcia Clark 玛莎·克拉克就是
[04:54] is frump incarnate. 守旧的化身
[04:57] Guilty as charged. 罪名成立
[04:58] Uh, it’s a look, that’s for sure. 这是个风格 可以肯定
[05:00] This is not a look; this is a cry for help. 这不叫风格 这是呼救
[05:02] And can we talk about that hair? 还有她的头发
[05:04] Mommy! 妈妈
[05:05] Hey, sweetie. 亲爱的
[05:07] I knew you were home 我就知道你回来了
[05:08] because I could smell smoking. 因为我闻到烟味儿了
[05:10] Travis, what are you doing up? 崔维斯 怎么还不睡
[05:11] Mom! When I got home from school today, 妈妈 我今天从学校回来时
[05:14] I ate the rest of my lunch, 我把剩下的午饭都吃了
[05:15] because it was still in my bag, 因为它还放在我包里呢
[05:17] ’cause I forgot all about it. 因为我都忘记了
[05:19] Is that so? 是吗
[05:20] Do you ever eat just some of your lunch, sometimes, 你有没有过只吃了一点午饭
[05:23] and then the rest later? 然后过会儿才吃掉剩下的
[05:25] You know what? 知道吗
[05:27] I do. 有过
[05:28] Me, too. 我也是
[05:30] Do you want me to come give you a hug? 要我抱抱你吗
[05:33] Travis, there is nothing I would like more in the world. 崔维斯 那简直太棒了
[05:45] You give such a good hug. 你抱得真好
[05:51] I’ll be right in. 我马上进去
[05:55] Smoking’s gross, Mom. 抽烟好恶心啊 妈妈
[05:57] That it is. 的确
[06:58] – What? – You’re not gonna like this. It… -怎么了 -你不会高兴的
[07:03] Really, Gordon?! 不是吧 戈登
[07:04] A petition for primary custody? 申请主要监护权
[07:07] Come on, Marcia. 拜托 玛莎
[07:08] You keep calling me, asking me to pitch in. 你老打电话 叫我多参与
[07:10] This is only temporary, 这只是暂时的
[07:11] until your trial of the century is over. 直到你的世纪审判结束
[07:12] Marcia, please, just let the lawyers handle this. 玛莎 求你 让律师来处理吧
[07:14] I am a lawyer. 我就是律师
[07:16] Why should I be penalized for doing my job? 凭什么要因为我履行职责而惩罚我
[07:18] Why should the kids be? 凭什么要因此惩罚孩子
[07:19] I am more than a great mother to them. 我对他们而言不仅是一名好母亲
[07:21] You know that! You’ve said it! 你很清楚的 你还那么说过
[07:22] Sure! When you’re there. 是啊 你陪着他们的时候是的
[07:23] Right now, they spend all their time with babysitters. 但现在他们一直跟保姆在一起
[07:26] Now, how is that in their best interest? 这怎么对他们有利了
[07:29] You know why I have to work so hard? 你知道我为何要那么努力工作吗
[07:31] Because I have a family to support. 因为我要养家
[07:34] At least they know one of us is there for them. 至少他们知道我们中有一个会陪伴他们
[07:45] Carl, take a look at these two notecards of Shawn’s. 卡尔 看看绍恩的这两张笔记卡
[07:49] Police disciplinary actions based on race. 警方依据种族下达的纪律处分
[07:53] Those points fit our narrative. 这符合我们的说法
[07:55] Anything else… 其他的
[07:58] I’m so sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[08:00] I ran into Geffen, and… 我遇到了盖芬
[08:01] the whole Sue Mengers thing. 还有苏·芒格斯那档子事
[08:03] I-I… I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[08:07] Johnnie, you were saying? 约翰尼 你刚刚说
[08:08] I just wanted to impress upon everyone– 我想让大家都记住这点
[08:10] and-and I’m sure Bob would agree– 我想鲍勃肯定也会同意
[08:11] that the most important thing is the story. 最重要的是我们的说法
[08:14] Now, Marcia’s got the ball and she’s telling a story, 玛莎有机会讲她的故事
[08:17] but instead of responding to her story, 但我们不用回应她的故事
[08:20] or refuting the story, 也不用驳斥她的故事
[08:21] we need to be telling a more credible one. 我们得说出一个更可信的故事
[08:23] We need to gather the jury around a fire 我们得把陪审团聚齐在篝火旁
[08:26] and tell a better story. 讲一个更好的故事
[08:28] We need to make them believe. 我们得让他们相信
[08:31] Now, where’s that folder? 文件夹在哪儿
[08:33] the one with the Three Stooges 就是那晚在罗金厄姆
[08:34] at Rockingham that night, yes. 由三个臭皮匠拿着的那个
[08:37] Do you remember this story? 记得这个故事吗
[08:39] I don’t remember a thing about it. 我什么都不记得
[08:42] Why is that? 为什么
[08:43] And so what did you do next at Rockingham, 在野马车里看到血迹之后
[08:45] after seeing the blood in the Bronco? 接下来你在罗金厄姆做了什么
[08:48] Uh, at that point, we went from the intention of notifying 当时 我们从打算通知
[08:51] Mr. Simpson of the death of his ex-wife 辛普森先生他前妻的死讯
[08:53] to a concern that his residence might be a crime scene. 变成开始担心他的住宅可能是犯罪现场
[08:57] We were concerned for the well-being of Mr. Simpson himself. 我们担心辛普森先生本人是否安好
[09:00] Thank you, Detective. 谢谢 警探
[09:02] Good morning, Detective. 早上好 警探
[09:03] And a question. 我有个问题
[09:05] Is it a normal procedure 这是一个正常程序吗
[09:07] for three detectives 当三位警探
[09:08] to rush from an ongoing crime scene investigation 调查犯罪现场调查到一半时
[09:12] to the home of the former spouse of the victim 突然跑去被害人前夫的家里
[09:14] simply to notify that person 就只是为了通知他
[09:16] that someone whom they used to be married to 曾经与他有婚姻关系的人
[09:20] has been killed? 被杀害了
[09:21] Well, every situation is different. 每一个案件情况都不一样
[09:24] And there were children involved. 而且还涉及到孩子
[09:27] And at the Bundy scene, 在邦迪大道的现场
[09:29] didn’t Detective Fuhrman inform you 福尔曼警探是不是告诉你
[09:31] that Mr. Simpson and the victim 辛普森先生和被害人
[09:33] had a history of domestic violence? 有家暴历史
[09:36] Is that not right? 是吗
[09:38] Yes. 是的
[09:39] And so you all find out 所以你们得知后
[09:41] and proceed to Rockingham 就前往罗金厄姆
[09:42] because Mr. Simpson became a suspect for you at that time. 因为辛普森先生那时对你而言已是嫌疑人
[09:46] Not simply, what? 而不仅是 怎么说呢
[09:48] An ex-husband to be notified. 一个需要被通知的前夫
[09:53] Is that fair to say? 这样说对吗
[09:56] No. 不对
[09:57] That’s not why we were there. 那不是我们过去的原因
[10:06] Is it normal for so many of them to go for a notification? 他们那么多人一同前去通知他正常吗
[10:09] I have no idea. 我不知道
[10:11] I’ve never heard a point made of something like that. 我从未听过有人提出这样的质疑
[10:13] It made the detecs sound shady. 让警探听上去很可疑
[10:15] Shit. 该死
[10:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:20] The jury thinks the cops cut corners to convict a guilty man, 陪审会团认为警察为了给罪犯定罪走了捷径
[10:23] he’s still guilty. 但他还是有罪的
[10:24] That’s not gonna get them to acquit. 这不会让他们判他无罪
[10:26] No, it’s not, but that’s not today. 对 不会 但今天不是这个目的
[10:28] Today we make them think these cops lie about little things, 今天我们让他们觉得这些警察会就小事撒谎
[10:32] so that tomorrow we can show them 这样明天我们就可以说
[10:34] they lie about big things. 他们就大事也撒谎了
[10:36] Even if they’re doing it for what they think is right. 即便他们在做他们以为正确的事
[10:38] That’s where we pull. 那才是我们发力的地方
[10:40] That’s where the daylight’s at. 那才是明日的焦点
[10:41] Now… if, right now, they think he did it, 如果现在他们认为是他干的
[10:44] that’s fine by me. 我不介意
[10:46] We’ll get to that later. 我们稍后再搞定那个
[10:54] Sergeant Tommy. 汤米警司
[10:58] I haven’t thought about him in years. 我有好多年没想到过他了
[11:01] You remember how they used to set up him up at… 你还记得他们以前会在克里斯托老爹餐馆
[11:03] at Papa Christo’s? 整他吗
[11:05] – The ouzo! – The ouzo… -饭后酒 -饭后酒
[11:06] Yeah. They’d fill a whole goddamn coffee mug with ouzo for him. 他们给他倒一整杯咖啡杯大的饭后酒
[11:10] He’d be bombed by noon. 他在中午之前就会醉过去
[11:12] What is he doing? 他在干什么呢
[11:13] No idea. 不知道
[11:14] I never run into Tommy D 我们搬去西米谷市后
[11:15] since we moved out to Simi Valley. 就再也没见过汤米·D
[11:17] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[11:18] Simi. Is it… is that… is that nice? 西米 那是个好地方吗
[11:20] Fantastic. 好极了
[11:21] Quiet. 安静
[11:22] Spend all day in this mess 整天待在这么闹的地方
[11:23] and then you get home and… 然后回到家
[11:26] That is wonderful. 简直太棒了
[11:33] Court is now in session. 现在开庭
[11:42] Detective, in regards to taking Mr. Simpson’s shoes, 警探 关于拿走辛普森先生的鞋子
[11:46] you did not book them into evidence that night. 你当晚没有把鞋子录入证据
[11:49] Is that… is that correct? 是这样吗
[11:51] That night I couldn’t have, no. 那晚我没有录进去
[11:55] What did you do with them? 你把鞋子弄哪去了
[11:56] Where were they 在你第二天它们录入证据清单之前
[11:57] until you booked ’em into evidence the next day? 它们在哪儿
[12:02] I put them in the trunk of my car. 我把它们放在我车的后备箱里了
[12:08] So you took them home with you? 你把它们带回家了吗
[12:11] I did. 是的
[12:16] Detective, where exactly do you live? 警探 你住在哪儿
[12:24] Simi Valley. 西米谷市
[12:25] Really? 是吗
[12:27] So you took this evidence home to Simi Valley? 你把证据带回西米谷市吗
[12:32] Simi Valley. 西米谷市
[12:34] The home of the officers 罗德尼·金被打一案
[12:36] involved in the Rodney King beating. 涉案警官的家
[12:40] That is correct. 是的
[12:43] How long 辛普森先生
[12:46] were Mr. Simpson’s shoes in your home 他的鞋在你西米谷市的家里
[12:49] in Simi Valley? 待了多久
[12:52] Approximately six hours. 大约六个小时
[12:58] Six hours. 六个小时
[13:00] In Simi Valley. 在西米谷市
[13:14] Detective Lange, remind me: 朗警探 提醒我一下
[13:16] how long have you been with the LAPD? 你在洛杉矶警局任职多久了
[13:19] 28 years, 18 as detective. 28年 其中任职警探18年
[13:21] Hmm. Long time. 相当长的一段时间
[13:23] So something was said earlier that is confusing to me. 之前你说的一些话让我很困惑
[13:27] In your lengthy career, 在你漫长的职业生涯里
[13:29] how many times have you taken evidence 你有多少次从犯罪现场
[13:31] from a crime scene home with you overnight? 把证据带回家过夜
[13:37] Difficult to say. 很难说
[13:38] Okay, I’ll rephrase it. 好 我换个问法
[13:40] Have you ever taken home evidence overnight? 你有把证据带回家过夜过吗
[13:43] Other than the night in question. 除了我们正在谈论的那晚
[13:48] No. 没
[13:49] Not that I can recall. 我不记得有过
[13:51] So let’s be clear. 那我们把话说明
[13:52] In all your years as a detective, 在你当警探的那些年里
[13:54] this is the only instance 这是你唯一一次
[13:56] that you took evidence from a crime scene, 从犯罪现场拿走证据
[13:58] you put it in your car, you drove it home 装进你的车 开回家
[14:00] and didn’t book it until the next day. 直到第二天才登记入案
[14:07] Yes. 是的
[14:13] Shit. 该死
[14:18] I say we think big. 我说我们将眼光放得更远
[14:19] Preempt our entire daytime programming. 先买断我们所有的日间节目计划
[14:22] Proctor and Gamble just doubled their buys at ABC 在ABC宣布说要直播OJ案后
[14:25] after they announced they’re going live with O.J. 普罗克托和甘布尔加倍了广告
[14:29] How many shows did ABC preempt? ABC取代了多少节目
[14:30] Everything. 所有
[14:31] The entire daytime slate. 全部日间节目
[14:36] This is better daytime soap than anything we’ve got. 这比我们任何日间肥皂剧都精彩
[14:38] I’d sure as hell rather watch O.J. 我肯定更愿意观看OJ案
[14:39] than some dumb doctor having an affair with a nurse. 而不会观看医生和护士偷情的弱智节目
[14:43] Let’s do it. 就这样干
[14:44] Clear the slate. 取消所有节目
[14:47] Simi Valley. 西米谷市
[14:54] Look on the bright side. 往好处想
[14:55] At least Fuhrman doesn’t live there. 至少福尔曼没住在那儿
[14:58] Yeah, but, uh… 没错 不过
[15:02] What? 怎么
[15:03] I don’t know. 不知道
[15:05] See… 瞧
[15:07] I think they’re looking forward to Fuhrman. 我认为他们想让福尔曼来作证
[15:10] Well, they shouldn’t be. 他们不应该的
[15:11] Fuhrman is a far from perfect human being, 虽然福尔曼有很多缺点
[15:13] but his procedure that night was pretty damn perfect. 但他在案发当晚所采取的程序没有任何瑕疵
[15:16] He can describe the events in question three times in a row 他可以连续三次一字不漏地叙述
[15:19] without missing a note. 当时的经过
[15:20] He’s gonna come off like Jack Webb. 他会像杰克·韦伯[美国演员]一样
[15:24] Oh, Darden. 达登
[15:25] Don’t. 别
[15:27] You need to be confident 你必须对我们所掌握的证据
[15:28] in the strength of what we have, okay? 要有信心 好吗
[15:36] What you need 你需要的
[15:37] is some study break. 是一点休息时间
[15:40] Oh, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[15:42] Turn it down. 关掉音乐
[15:44] *I’m taking care of business, woman, can’t you see* *我在打理生意 女人 你看不到吗*
[15:49] *I gotta make it for you* *我得为你赚钱*
[15:52] *I gotta make it for me* *也得为我赚钱*
[15:54] Stop! Stop it. 够了 够了
[15:57] I cannot afford to be accused of having a good time right now. 现在我可不能被指控玩乐
[16:00] Well, who’s gonna begrudge you of having a good time? 谁会忌妒你玩乐啊
[16:02] Oh, who? 谁
[16:03] Um, everyone. 所有人
[16:05] Ito. Gil. 伊藤 吉尔
[16:06] Larry King. 拉里·金
[16:09] My pain-in-the-ass ex-husband, 令我头疼的前夫
[16:10] who’s looking for any excuse to take my kids away from me. 他在找一切理由把孩子从我身边夺走
[16:14] Well, at least he wants to help raise ’em, right? 至少他是想帮忙抚养他们 对吗
[16:17] That’s better than some dads. 这比一些父亲好多了
[16:22] You know I’ve got a daughter? 你知道我有个女儿吗
[16:26] – Really? – Yep. -是吗 -嗯
[16:28] She’s 15. Really beautiful. 15岁 很漂亮
[16:30] Lives up in Oakland. 住在奥克兰
[16:32] I wish I… 我希望我
[16:36] I wasn’t exactly around as much as I wished I’d been. 我陪在她身边的时间比我希望的少很多
[16:40] I had to move down here for my “Big job.” 为了”大工作”我不得不搬到这里
[16:45] Guess as I got older… 我想随着年龄的增长
[16:48] started to have some regrets. 我开始有了一些遗憾
[16:51] S-Saw things more clearly. 看事情看得更透彻了
[16:58] That’s what happens. 生活就这样
[17:01] Or is supposed to happen. 或者说本该如此
[17:05] I’m trying to fix things. 我在尽力弥补
[17:07] And now that I’m on TV, I’m the cool dad. 因为我上了电视 我成了酷老爹
[17:14] Ooh. Ooh, now, see… 看…
[17:18] I like this one. 我喜欢这首歌
[17:28] Then come here, woman. 那就过来吧 美女
[18:21] Ok, we’re taking a poll. 我们正在做民意调查
[18:23] Is Marcia Clark a bitch or a babe? 玛莎·克拉克是贱人还是美女
[18:25] Come on, let me know. Call in and ring my bell. 大家踊跃参与 打电话告诉我你们的想法
[18:28] A bitch or a babe? 美女还是英雄
[18:31] YAKK Yakk.
[18:38] I vote “Babe”. 我投”美女”
[18:45] *Who’s that lady?* *那女人是谁*
[18:49] *Sexy lady…* *性感女人*
[18:53] Good morning. 早上好
[18:53] Morning. 早
[18:55] Well, you seem ready to rumble. 你似乎准备好出庭了
[18:56] That I am. Prepped all night, 是的 准备了一整晚
[18:58] only got two hours of sleep, 只睡了两小时
[18:59] but I can tell you every single moment 但我可以告诉你今天将在
[19:01] of what’s gonna happen in that court today. 法庭里发生的每一个细节
[19:04] I’m ready for anything. 我做好了一切准备
[19:12] Your Honor, the People will now call Detective Mark Fuhrman. 法官大人 公诉方请求传唤马克·福尔曼警探
[19:15] Your Honor, may counsel approach the bench? 法官大人 我能借步法官席说话吗
[19:17] We have a situation. 我们出了点状况
[19:18] An incredibly urgent matter. 一个非常紧急的事件
[19:23] Your Honor, we have a crisis regarding our witness 法官大人 关于我们的证人罗莎·洛佩兹
[19:25] Miss Rosa Lopez. 我们遇到了问题
[19:27] Miss Lopez has left the state. 罗莎·洛佩兹离开了本州
[19:28] Counsel, what are you asking for? 律师 你们想要什么
[19:30] We need to hear her testimony out of order. 我们需要打破顺序传唤她作证
[19:32] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[19:33] She’s here now, but we can’t compel her to stay. 她现在在这 但我们不能强迫她停留
[19:35] No way. I’m in the middle of presenting the People’s case. 不行 我正在介绍公诉方的论据
[19:38] That’s the way this works: 程序就是这样的
[19:39] People make the case, defense responds. 公诉方介绍论据 辩方做出回应
[19:41] You don’t get to override that 你不能因为你遇到了证人问题
[19:42] because you’ve got witness problems. 就无视规矩
[19:43] We’ve all got witness problems. 谁没有过证人问题
[19:45] Yes, Marcia, and I look forward to you parading out 是的 玛莎 我很期待你哪天
[19:47] your witness problems. Your Honor, 也出了证人问题 法官大人
[19:49] I don’t know how we don’t have grounds for a mistrial. 我不明白为何我们没有宣布无效审判的理由
[19:51] Your Honor, this is silly. 法官大人 这太愚蠢了
[19:51] They’re just trying to kill my momentum. 他们只是想遏制我的势头
[19:55] All right. I think we need a hearing to establish. 好了 我认为我们需要就此举行听证会
[19:58] I’m going to dismiss the jury for the day so we can do that. 我将暂时解散陪审团以举行听证会
[20:11] All right, it’s 3:10 now. 好了 现在是3点10分
[20:12] I think we’re going to be going late tonight. 我觉得今晚我们要弄到很晚了
[20:21] Your Honor. 法官大人
[20:23] I cannot go late tonight. 我今晚不能待太晚
[20:26] May I ask why not? 我能问一下原因吗
[20:31] I have to take care of my kids. 我得照顾孩子
[20:33] Your Honor, 法官大人
[20:35] are we really going to risk losing this witness 我们真要为了解决照顾孩子的问题
[20:37] because of a babysitting problem? 而冒失去这名证人的风险吗
[20:39] Ms. Clark, I’ve just dismissed the jury. 克拉克女士 我刚解散了陪审团
[20:42] I’m sorry, Your Honor. 对不起 法官大人
[20:43] I do have the power to have my courtroom open late, 如果有必要 我是有权利开庭
[20:45] if need be. 到很晚的
[20:46] Of course, Your Honor. 当然 法官大人
[20:54] We’ll recess until tomorrow. 现在休庭 明天继续
[20:56] Mr. Cochran, 科克伦先生
[20:58] make sure Ms. Lopez is here. 确保洛佩兹女士届时到此
[21:01] All right, we stand in recess. 好的 现在休庭
[21:15] I’m saying it makes us appear unprepared. 我是说这一出让我们显得准备不足
[21:17] How could we be prepared for Rosa Lopez? 我们怎么可能对罗莎·洛佩兹做出准备
[21:19] We weren’t expecting to cross-examine her 我们在接下来的五个月里
[21:20] for another five months. Who is she, again? -并不打算交叉询问她 -她是谁来着
[21:22] She’s the housekeeper, the one for Simpson’s neighbor. 她是辛普森邻居家的保姆
[21:25] She says she saw the Bronco outside Simpson’s house at 10:15. 她声称十点一刻在辛普森门外看见野马车
[21:28] What does that do to your time line? 这对于你的时间线有什么影响
[21:30] I will handle it. 我会处理好的
[21:31] Well, it looks like you’re losing control in there. 看起来你在法庭里已经失去控制了
[21:33] Me? Ito is the one who’s lost control. 我 失去控制的是伊藤
[21:35] He’s a total media whore. 他对媒体曝光上瘾了
[21:36] If you want to know which way he’ll tilt, 如果想知道他偏向哪一边
[21:38] just watch the talk shows from the night before. 看前一天晚上的脱口秀就行
[21:38] Look, that is something you can’t control. 听着 那不是你能左右的
[21:40] Stop watching so much TV. 别再天天看电视了
[21:43] If you listen to all that noise, 如果你再听这些胡言乱语
[21:44] you’re just gonna start bringing it into the courtroom. 会干扰你法庭上的表现
[21:45] The trial’s in here, it’s not out there. 审判是在法庭里 不在外面的媒体那里
[21:49] Now, that-that thing about not going late– is that true? 你说你不能待太晚 真的假的
[21:53] Yes. I have to get home, like, now. 真的 我现在就得回家了
[21:56] I will put the boys down and I can work from there. 等孩子们上床睡觉我就能继续工作
[21:58] – I can. – Okay, well, -我能行的 -好吧
[22:00] if you think you can cram all that prep into one night 要是你觉得你可以不用这里的资源
[22:03] without the resources you have here, uh, Mar… 就能一晚上突击完成所有准备工作 玛
[22:08] It’s your call. 决定权在你
[22:11] Listen, the-the stuff 听着 媒体说的那些
[22:14] in the media about your appearance– I’m sorry. 有关你外貌衣着的内容 我很抱歉
[22:16] It’s… it’s awful, it’s inappropriate, 太糟了 完全不恰当
[22:19] it’s sexist, it’s horrifying. 是性别歧视 骇人听闻
[22:21] Sukey and I are just– we’re appalled when it comes on TV. 我和苏凯在电视上看到都吓到了
[22:24] It doesn’t make things easier. 真是雪上加霜
[22:25] I’m sure. 肯定的
[22:27] Having said that, I… 说了这些话 我
[22:30] Maybe you could… I… 或许你可以 我
[22:33] I can put you together with 我可以给联系几个
[22:34] a couple of terrific media consultants, and… 很厉害的媒体顾问
[22:54] Get back to work! 回去干活
[22:59] Hi, Sugar-Bear. 你好啊 小甜心
[23:01] No, I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[23:03] I can’t come home yet. 我还不能回家
[23:06] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[23:08] Well, why is he crying? 他为什么哭了
[23:11] Well, sweetie, work it out. 宝贝儿 想办法解决
[23:13] Tell him he can watch his cartoons for 30 minutes 告诉他可以看30分钟动画片
[23:15] and then it’s your turn. 然后再轮到你看
[23:19] You know how to read a clock; he doesn’t. 你会看时钟 他不会
[23:27] Okay. 好吧
[23:28] Have fun, and I will call you in a little while. 好好玩 我一会儿打给你
[23:31] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[23:49] Gordon. 戈登
[23:52] I have a favor to ask of you. 我得请你帮个忙
[23:56] Yes. 是的
[23:58] Tonight. Now, actually. 今晚 实际上是现在
[24:04] Look, can you do it or not? 听着 你到底能不能去
[24:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:15] Very much. 非常感谢
[24:37] Scott, Lucy, in the conference room! 斯科特 露西 到会议室集合
[24:39] Let’s go over the Lopez prep. 我们再过一遍有关洛佩兹的准备工作
[24:42] Mr. Cochran, is Ms. Lopez present here today? 科克伦先生 洛佩兹女士今天到场了吗
[24:46] She is, Your Honor. 到场了 法官大人
[24:47] And do you anticipate that we can hear 你预计她可以在一天内
[24:49] what she has to say in one day? 讲完她要说的吗
[24:50] I would expect so, Your Honor, 我认为可以 法官大人
[24:51] barring any acts of God 除非不可抗力
[24:53] or further child-care crisises from Ms. Clark. 或者克拉克女士再出现育儿危机
[25:01] Your Honor. 法官大人
[25:04] I am offended by Mr. Cochran’s remarks, 作为一个女人 一个母亲
[25:06] as a woman and as a mother. 我对科克伦先生的一席话深感冒犯
[25:09] Mr. Cochran may not know what it’s like 科克伦先生可能不知道
[25:11] to work a 70-hour work week 每周工作70小时
[25:13] and also take care of a family, 同时还要照顾好家庭是何种感受
[25:15] but I do. 但我知道
[25:16] And many other people do, too. 很多人都知道
[25:18] To belittle my child-care issues 在您的法庭上
[25:20] in your courtroom is unconscionable 贬低我的育儿问题是不合理
[25:22] and totally out of line. 而且是非常过分的行为
[25:44] Ms. Lopez, just to confirm your occupation, 洛佩兹女士 确认一下你的职业
[25:46] you are the housekeeper of Mr. Simpson’s neighbor, 你是辛普森先生邻居家的保姆
[25:48] is that correct? 对吗
[25:50] Yes. 是的
[25:53] Mr. Cochran has moved the court to disrupt our schedule 科克伦先生打乱了我们的上庭计划
[25:55] because you threatened to leave the country, 因为你不堪媒体打扰
[25:57] since you’re being hounded by the press. 扬言要出国
[25:58] I stay just for today for Mr. Johnnie. 我今天没走是为了约翰尼先生
[26:02] Tomorrow, I fly. 明天我就飞走
[26:05] So when did you make this flight reservation for El Salvador? 所以你何时预订的飞往萨尔瓦多的机票
[26:09] This morning. 今天早上
[26:10] Really? 真的吗
[26:12] Yesterday, Mr. Cochran stated that you had had one then. 昨天科克伦先生就说你已经订票了
[26:15] I did. 我订了
[26:17] And I didn’t. 又退了
[26:19] I make it today. 今天又订了
[26:21] Ms. Lopez, we called the airlines. 洛佩兹女士 我们给航空公司打了电话
[26:23] They don’t show any reservation for you, at all. 根本就没有你的订票记录
[26:26] Not for yesterday, not for today, 昨天没有 今天没也有
[26:28] not for tomorrow. 明天没有
[26:29] Because I’m going to reserve it. 因为我一出庭
[26:32] As soon as I leave here. 就会立刻去订票
[26:34] So then, Ms. Lopez, 那么 洛佩兹女士
[26:36] could you please explain to the court 麻烦你向法庭解释一下
[26:37] why you are filing for unemployment 既然你准备永远离开这个国家
[26:38] when you say you’re leaving the country forever? 为什么还要申请失业金
[26:41] You need to get this woman off the stand. 你不能让这女人作证
[26:44] What the hell is going on? 这是闹哪样
[26:45] In your first statements, 你最初声称
[26:46] you saw the Bronco at 10:00 p.m. 你在晚上十点钟看见了野马车
[26:48] But now you say it’s 10:15. 现在你又说是十点一刻
[26:50] So which is it? 所以到底是哪个时间
[26:51] Did you see the Bronco 10:00 or 10:15? 你是在十点还是十点一刻看到野马车的
[26:53] Does it matter? 这很重要吗
[26:54] Yes, it matters very much. It’s why you’re here. 是的 至关重要 叫你来就是为这个
[26:57] Please answer the question. 请回答问题
[26:59] Ms. Lopez, a shrug is not an answer. 洛佩兹女士 耸肩不算是回答问题
[27:03] So which is it? 10:00 or 10:15? 所以到底是什么时间 十点还是十点一刻
[27:06] Whatever Mr. Johnnie says I said. 约翰尼先生说我说了什么就是什么
[27:08] No. Not what Mr. Cochran says. 不 不是科克伦先生说了什么
[27:11] We need to be told what you saw. 我们需要知道的是你看到了什么
[27:17] No me recuerdo. 我想不起来了[西班牙语]
[27:19] Ms. Lopez, in English please, 洛佩兹女士 请说英语
[27:21] unless you need a translator. 还是说要给你找个翻译
[27:22] I say I don’t remember. 我说我不记得了
[27:25] You don’t remember? 不记得了
[27:30] Good enough for me. 很好
[27:32] No further questions. 没有问题了
[27:37] “Mr. Johnnie”? Jesus. “约翰尼先生” 天啊
[27:41] Yeah, Marcia! Go, Marcia! 真棒 玛莎 加油 玛莎
[27:46] Marcia, that was a gut punch you gave in there today. 玛莎 你今天干得相当漂亮
[27:48] Any comment? 有什么想法吗
[27:49] The stuff about my child care– Johnnie was way out of line. 竟然拿我的孩子说事儿 约翰尼太过了
[27:52] I got a little hot. He can take it. 我今天有点强势 不过他扛得住
[27:55] Johnnie, are you happy with Lopez’s testimony?! 约翰尼 你对洛佩兹的证词满意吗
[27:57] Johnnie! 约翰尼
[27:58] Absolutely. We’re here for the truth. 当然 我们是为真相而来的
[27:59] Johnnie, would you have time to speak 约翰尼 你能不能说一下
[28:00] about your own history of domestic abuse? 你自己的家庭暴力史
[28:02] Considering the issues presented in this case– 考虑到这起案件的情况
[28:04] particularly the impact of domestic violence– 尤其是家庭暴力的影响
[28:06] my editor thinks that you and your past are fair game. 我的编辑认为你和你的过去会成为被攻击对象
[28:09] Hey, I’m giving you a chance here. 我是在给你机会解释
[28:11] Thank you. 多谢
[28:12] We’re printing it soon. 我们马上就会出版的
[28:13] Call me. 记得打给我
[28:19] Hello. My name is Gordon Clark. 你好 我是戈登·克拉克
[28:21] I’m the former husband of Marcia Clark. 我是玛莎·克拉克的前夫
[28:24] This thing about needing to get home 昨天在庭上她说要早点回家
[28:25] from court early yesterday was a fraud. 其实是个骗局
[28:26] 重大新闻 戈登·克拉克发声
[28:28] I was with the kids. 我和孩子在一起
[28:30] She worked late. 她工作到很晚
[28:31] It’s classic Marcia. 典型的玛莎
[28:33] I’m telling you this because I am sick of her 我告诉你这些是因为我实在是
[28:35] using our children as pawns. 不想让她再把孩子当枪使了
[28:36] Jesus, Gordon. 天啊 戈登
[28:39] This is our private life. 这可是我们的私事啊
[28:52] Mr. Cochran, she’s on line one. 科克伦先生 她在1号机上
[29:07] Barbara. It’s Johnnie. 芭芭拉 我是约翰尼
[29:13] Hello? 你好
[29:14] I’m here. 我在听
[29:17] The L.A. Times reached out to me today about us, 《洛杉矶时报》今天来找我问我俩的事了
[29:20] and I thought I’d discuss it with you 我觉得还是跟你商量下比较好
[29:22] because they may be calling. 想着他们可能会打给你
[29:25] They’ve called. 他们已经打过了
[29:27] You talked to them? 你跟他们谈过了吗
[29:30] I told them I’d call them back, 我告诉他们我都想好之后
[29:32] after I got my recollections together. 会打给他们的
[29:36] Funny thing is, I was gonna call you anyway. 搞笑的是 我本来就打算给你打个电话的
[29:39] I sold the apartment building on South Vermont last month, 我上个月把南佛蒙特的那栋公寓楼卖了
[29:43] and even though I got it in the divorce, 虽然在离婚中判给了我
[29:46] it occurred to me that maybe you should get the profit. 但我想到你应该拿到收益
[29:51] Seeing how it was your pet project. 毕竟是你的得意之作
[29:59] It’s a lot of profit, Barbara. 收益相当可观啊 芭芭拉
[30:01] It could make you quite… 可以让你过得
[30:05] you know… 你懂的
[30:08] quite comfortable. 舒服不少
[30:14] Now, I know Lopez didn’t go as planned, 我知道洛佩兹没按计划来
[30:16] but we couldn’t risk the… 但我们不能冒这个险去…
[30:16] Oh, the… Did-Didn’t go as planned? 没 没按计划来
[30:19] Oh, the crazy cleaning lady wasn’t as planned? 那个疯狂的清洁阿姨没按计划来吗
[30:22] Well, I certainly hope that shit in there 我希望这一团糟
[30:23] wasn’t as planned, Johnnie. 也不是按计划来的 约翰尼
[30:25] O.J., it’s a blip. It’ll be out of the papers by Wednesday. OJ 只是个小变故 到周三就没事了
[30:27] Good to hear, Lee, good to hear. 很好 李 很好
[30:30] But I won’t be out of this jail by next Wednesday, now, will I? 但我现在得等到下周三才能出狱了 是不是
[30:34] Will I? 是不是
[30:36] What I just saw up there– 我刚在那边看到的
[30:38] that-that ridiculous woman up there– 那个可笑的女人
[30:40] was completely avoidable. 其实完全可以避免
[30:42] O.J., these things happen. OJ 这都是常事
[30:43] Oh, don’t give me that “Shit happens” routine, Bob. 少来这套”这都是常事”的腔调 鲍勃
[30:48] On the… on the football field, 不管是在球场上
[30:51] in life, in my businesses, 还是生活中 亦或是生意里
[30:52] when I see an absence of performance, I deal with it. 一旦发现表现欠佳 我就立刻处理
[30:56] I deal with it harshly and directly. You know why? 而且下手又准又狠 你知道为什么吗
[30:58] ‘Cause I’m for real. Hear me? 因为我是来真的 明白吗
[31:01] I’m the Juice. 因为我是果汁
[31:02] And when I see an absence, like, 当我看到不足 比如说
[31:04] a lack of leadership, I lead. 领导力不足 那我就做领导
[31:08] Now, is that what I’m gonna have to do here? Huh? 我现在也需要这么做吗
[31:13] Huh? Mr. Johnnie? 约翰尼先生
[31:19] I want to know… 我想知道
[31:22] I need to know in advance what you guys are doing. 我需要提前知道你们的计划
[31:26] You hear me? 听到了吗
[31:28] I want to know what happens next from now on 从现在开始我要知道接下来的计划
[31:29] so I can weigh in on it. 这样我才能提出自己的意见
[31:31] Well, I’m sure that Johnnie’s associates 我相信约翰尼的助理
[31:33] will arrange a briefing for you every day. 会每天为你作简报的
[31:34] All right, okay, fine. 那好的 就这样
[31:35] Y’all go. I’m done with you. 你们走吧 我说完了
[31:36] When I have pent-up anger, what I use is boxing… 我有火压着的时候 喜欢打拳发泄
[31:38] When I want to hear from you I’ll rattle my zipper. 我想听你说的时候自然告诉你
[31:40] Now get the hell out of here, Bob. 现在给我滚吧 鲍勃
[31:52] What do you really want, Marcia? 你到底想弄什么样的 玛莎
[31:55] I’ll do anything for you. 我什么都能做
[31:56] Something different. 想要点不一样的东西
[31:59] Softer. 软一点的
[32:01] I’ve never had to think about anything like this before, so… 我以前从不需要考虑发型之类的问题
[32:05] I’m a little nervous. 有点小紧张
[32:06] The only thing you need to be is the best version of yourself. 你只要做最好的自己
[32:09] And that’s what we’re here to discover. 我们在此就是为了发掘出最好的你
[32:13] Oh, I’ve got it. 我想到了
[32:16] I did it for Farrah, 我之前给法拉剪过
[32:17] and I’m gonna do it for you. 现在也给你剪一个
[32:20] Farrah? 法拉
[32:21] World, prepare to meet the new, real Marcia Clark. 世界 准备好迎接崭新的玛莎·克拉克吧
[32:51] Good morning, my brother. 早上好 我的兄弟
[32:52] Yeah, about that. 关于这点
[32:54] Your readers must think these two 你的读者们肯定觉得
[32:56] are the only black men in the courtroom 这两个是法庭里
[32:57] – who are trying to do their job. – Oh come on now, Chris. -唯一在做事的黑人了 -拜托 克里斯
[33:00] No, why the double standard? 不 为什么要用双重标准呢
[33:01] You don’t think a black prosecutor 你觉得一个黑人公诉人
[33:02] contributes to the black community? 就不能为黑人群体做出贡献了吗
[33:04] How? 怎么做
[33:04] By helping the racist LAPD 帮助种族歧视的洛杉矶警局
[33:06] enslave a strong black brother up from the ghetto? 把从贫民窟打拼出来的黑人兄弟沦为阶下囚吗
[33:09] Symbol of success, superstar athlete, entrepreneur… 成功的象征 明星运动员 企业家
[33:12] Who spends his days playing golf with old white men 可他白天和白人老头一起打高尔夫
[33:15] and his nights sleeping with young white girls. 晚上和白人小妹夜夜笙歌
[33:17] I mean, O.J.’s a symbol for getting the hell away OJ可是拼了命想尽快脱离
[33:19] from other black people as fast as he can. 黑人群体的标志性人物
[33:21] Whatever. We all have our peccadillos. 那无所谓 人无完人
[33:25] You miss the point. 你没说到点子上
[33:27] The police are trying to pull him down and put him in chains, 警方想把他拉下神坛套上囚链
[33:30] like they do with any black man who rises up. 就像他们对待其他成功的黑人那样
[33:32] I’m sorry, Dennis, excuse me for interrupting 不好意思 丹尼斯 原谅我打断
[33:35] this black thing, but come on– 你们关于黑人的聊天 但拜托
[33:38] cops out to get O.J.? 警察要拿下OJ
[33:41] O.J. hosted pool parties for them. OJ为他们还举办过泳池派对
[33:44] – Thank you, sir. – Fellas, you all keep not getting it. -谢谢 先生 -各位 你们还是没懂
[33:47] And you ignore this shit at your own peril. 你们忽略这事后果自负
[33:51] Oh, Lord. 老天啊
[34:00] Good morning. 早上好
[34:04] See you guys in there. 各位里面见
[34:10] God damn– who turned her into Rick James? 老天 谁把她打造成了瑞克·詹姆斯[美国唱作人]
[34:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:47] Good morning, Ms. Clark. 早上好 克拉克女士
[34:49] I think. 都认不出来了
[35:27] 《环球时报》: 玛莎的发型判决:有罪 《观察家》: 可怕的卷发
[35:35] Next. 下一位
[35:43] I guess the defense is in for one hell of a week, huh? 辩方这周有的受了 对吧
[36:59] Detective Fuhrman, 福尔曼警探
[36:59] how do you feel about testifying today? 你对今天作证感觉如何
[37:03] Good. Maybe a little nervous. 很好 可能有点紧张
[37:05] Why is that? 为什么
[37:06] Well, a great deal of attention 因为大部分关注点似乎都不在
[37:07] seems to have been diverted from the evidence 证据和事实上
[37:09] and the facts into more personal issues. 而是转向了更私人的问题
[37:13] I couldn’t agree more. 我非常赞同
[37:17] What did you see when you first arrived at Bundy? 你们最初来到邦迪现场时看见了什么
[37:21] From the approach we could see the female victim, 我们在入口处发现了女受害人
[37:23] and there was a great deal of blood 在铺有地砖的走道缝隙里
[37:24] in the cracks of the tiled walkway. 有大量血迹
[37:26] Officer Riske used his flashlight to point out several items. 瑞斯克警官用手电筒指向了几样东西
[37:29] And what did he point out to you, sir? 他指给你看的是什么 先生
[37:31] Well, the male victim, 男受害人
[37:32] for one, and an area where he said 这是其一 还指给我看了个地方
[37:34] there was a knit cap and also a glove. 他说那里有顶针织帽和一只手套
[37:37] We entered the scene from the rear, 我们从后门进入了现场
[37:38] as there was so much blood. 因为前门有太多血迹
[37:39] Not disturbing the evidence was paramount. 不破坏证据是最重要的
[37:42] It’s a very careful process, isn’t it– 处理这种犯罪现场
[37:45] dealing with a scene like this? 要极其小心仔细 对吗
[37:47] Yes, it is, very. 对 要非常小心
[37:48] It’s methodical and deliberate. 要按程序谨慎处理
[37:51] And when you entered the rear of the Bundy residence, 那你进入邦迪大道的房子后门时
[37:53] did these bloody shoe prints 这些带血的鞋印
[37:55] go all the way out to the alley? 一直到小路上都有吗
[37:56] They did. 是的
[37:57] I then noticed a blood smudge 后来我注意到
[38:00] around the doorknob on the interior of the gate, 大门里侧的把手周围有血迹
[38:02] as well as a partial possible fingerprint 以及在把手上发现了
[38:05] around the knob area itself. 一个疑似指纹
[38:06] And what did you make of that? 你对此有什么看法
[38:08] What any detective would make of it. 和任何警探会有的看法都一样
[38:10] Someone had fled the scene, bleeding. 有人流着血逃离了现场
[38:11] And while Detectives Vannatter and Lange 范纳特警探和朗警探当时在
[38:14] were at the gate at the Simpson residence on Rockingham, 辛普森罗金厄姆居所的大门前
[38:16] attempting to reach someone inside, 试图联系里面的人
[38:17] you noticed the white Bronco? 你注意到了白色野马车
[38:19] – Is that right? – Yes. It was parked strangely. -对吗 -对 车停得很奇怪
[38:22] Jutting out. 停歪了
[38:23] Uh, as I got closer I noticed a small spot 等我走到车边 注意到驾驶员侧的
[38:25] above the driver’s side door handle. 门把手上有小块痕迹
[38:27] And what did this spot look like? 那块痕迹看着像什么
[38:29] It had the visual properties of blood. 能明显看出是血迹
[38:30] And did you look inside the vehicle? 那你往车内看了吗
[38:32] I did. 看了
[38:33] I then noticed a package with a shipping label. 接着我看到一个贴着货运单的包裹
[38:37] It said “O.J. Simpson”. 上面写着”O.J.辛普森”
[38:39] I then showed Detectives Lange 然后我把我的发现告诉了
[38:40] and Vannatter what I had observed 郎警探和范纳特警探
[38:42] and, in discussing the situation, 在讨论现场情况时
[38:43] we became concerned that it was possible Mr. Simpson himself 我们开始担心辛普森先生本人
[38:47] might also be in danger. 或许也有危险
[38:48] Injured, or worse. 受伤了或更糟
[38:51] Well, that makes total sense. 那就完全说得通了
[38:54] What did you do in response 针对你们的合理担心
[38:56] to this reasonable concern? 你们采取了什么行动
[38:58] I went over the wall and around to the gate 我翻墙进去 绕到大门
[39:00] and manually opened it. 手动把门打开了
[39:02] Mr. Kaelin then mentioned that he had heard a crash 凯林先生随后提到他听见后墙
[39:05] or a thump on his rear wall. 传来撞击或扑通声
[39:07] He thought it was an earthquake. 他以为是地震了
[39:09] They should bring Kato back on the show. 他们该让凯图上节目
[39:11] He was so great. 他太有意思了
[39:13] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[39:14] What do you-what do you call a lawyer gone bad? 你们怎么称呼一个变坏了的律师
[39:17] Senator. 参议员
[39:20] That’s good. 精妙
[39:21] All right, okay, that’s… 好了 好 那…
[39:24] Know what that is? 知道那叫什么吗
[39:25] Lunch. 午餐
[39:29] No. That, right there 不对 那边那个
[39:31] is Detective Mark Fuhrman’s tombstone. 是马克·福尔曼警探的墓碑
[39:35] I’ve already planned his funeral. 我已经计划好他的葬礼了
[39:37] He’ll be dead and buried 在他意识到什么击中他之前
[39:39] before he even knows what hit him. 他已经长眠地下了
[39:44] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[39:47] I’m talking about nigger. 我在说黑鬼
[39:51] Excuse me? 你什么意思
[39:52] I’m going to ask that racist son of a bitch Fuhrman 我要在发过誓的法庭上
[39:55] point-blank in a courtroom under oath 直接问那个种族主义的杂种福尔曼
[39:58] if he ever uses the word. 他之前用没用过那个词
[40:00] If he ever has used the word. 如果他之前确实用过
[40:03] If he denies it, the jury will call bullshit, 他要是否认 陪审团会认为在撒谎
[40:05] they won’t trust him. 他们不会相信他
[40:07] If he admits it, it’s even worse. 他要是承认了 那就更糟
[40:09] Check and mate. 将死
[40:10] He’ll be chasing teenage shoplifters 等到圣诞节他就只有去
[40:12] around the Beverly Center by Christmas. 比弗利购物中心抓少年商店扒手了
[40:15] That’s actually not half bad. 这主意不错
[40:17] Damn right. 当然
[40:19] That’s the most powerful word in the English language. 那是英语中最具威力的词
[40:23] And I’m going to impale him on it. 我要让他进退两难
[40:26] Well, uh, you just make sure you can walk, Lee. 那你先保证自己还走得动 李
[40:37] Detective, 警探
[40:39] could you tell us what you see here? 能告诉我们这是什么吗
[40:43] These are photographs of the area I was inspecting 这是我在凯林先生屋后检查时
[40:45] behind Mr. Kaelin’s residence. 拍下的照片
[40:47] And in them 照片上
[40:48] is what I then identified as a possible glove. 是我随后鉴定的疑似手套
[40:51] What did you do then? 你当时做了什么
[40:52] I approached it 我走到手套边
[40:53] and I looked at it. 盯着看了看
[40:55] Did you touch it? 你碰到手套了吗
[40:58] I didn’t touch it. 我没有碰到
[40:59] I looked at it. 我只是盯着看了
[41:01] Could you describe its appearance? 你能描述下手套是什么样的吗
[41:03] It appeared somewhat moist and sticky. 看上去有点潮湿 有粘性
[41:06] Parts of it sticking to other parts. 部分粘在了一起
[41:08] Okay. And what significance did you attach 好的 那你在看到手套后
[41:10] to the glove when you saw it? 你觉得它有多重要吗
[41:11] Well, it looked very similar to the glove at the Bundy scene. 它和邦迪现场发现的那只手套很像
[41:15] And the sticky substance seemed blood-like. 上面粘性的物质看着很像是血
[41:37] So, Detective, as an MP in the Marine Corps, 警探 你作为海军陆战队宪兵
[41:40] what were your responsibilities? 职责有哪些
[41:42] They were varied. 很多
[41:43] Lot of hacking D and D’s, huh? 经常要抓醉抓乱吗
[41:45] What does that mean, Mr. Bailey? 这是什么意思 贝利先生
[41:47] Oh. That means arresting drunk and disorderlies. 就是逮捕醉汉和捣乱者
[41:50] Sorry, Your Honor. 对不起 法官大人
[41:51] Slipped into some marine-to-Marine talk there. 不小心用了陆战队的行话
[41:55] Detective, did you take a glove 警探 你有没有
[41:57] from the Bundy scene 从邦迪现场拿走一只手套
[41:58] and then wipe it on the interior of the Bronco? 然后用它把血迹擦在野马车内
[42:01] – No. – You did not? -没有 -没有吗
[42:03] No, I did not. 我没有
[42:04] Couldn’t you have fit this 你会不会把这个
[42:06] into a plastic bag, then put it in your sock? 装进塑料袋 藏进袜子里
[42:09] And then place it at Mr. Simpson’s home, 然后把它放到了辛普森先生的家中
[42:11] so that you could find it? 好让你能找到它
[42:13] Uh, no. That’s nuts. 不会 这太疯狂了
[42:15] I object to this line, Your Honor. 反对 法官大人
[42:17] This has no part in any search for the truth. 这与调查真相无关
[42:19] That’s not the glove 这都不是
[42:20] from this case. 本案中的手套
[42:22] It’s a different size 尺码不同
[42:23] and a different make. 材质也不同
[42:25] This seems to be some fantasy woven by the defense, 看着就是辩方编造的幻梦
[42:28] for which there is no factual or logical basis. 毫无事实和逻辑根据
[42:31] It’s as dishonest as any number 和贝利先生的所有策略一样
[42:32] of Mr. Bailey’s tactics have been. 是信口开河
[42:34] Excuse me? Are you accusing me of lying in courtroom? 抱歉 你是在指责我当庭撒谎吗
[42:38] How dare you? 你怎么敢
[42:39] You can’t get away with lying, Mr. Bailey. 撒谎是逃不过群众的眼睛的 贝利先生
[42:40] Not in this case. 这次不行
[42:41] There are too many people watching. 这么多人看着呢
[42:43] Ms. Clark, 克拉克女士
[42:44] may I please see those gloves that you have over there? 能让我看看你手上的手套吗
[42:59] This is a Brooks Brothers size small. 这是布克兄弟牌的小号手套
[43:01] They were out of extra-large, Your Honor. 他们不卖超大号的 法官大人
[43:03] Size small. 小号
[43:05] Must be Mr. Bailey’s. 一定是贝利先生的
[43:22] Let me, uh, state very clearly… 让我仔仔细细地说清楚
[43:25] and I should point out that if Ms. Clark thinks that hand 我必须指出 如果克拉克女士认为
[43:27] and this glove would ever work together, 我的手能戴上这只手套
[43:29] then her eyesight is as bad as her memory. 那她的视力真是跟她的记忆一样差劲了
[43:33] Your Honor, the prosecution has opened this door 法官大人 控方故意
[43:35] – rather deliberately… – Mr. Bailey, -把责任推到… -贝利先生
[43:36] I would advise caution. 请注意措辞
[43:38] Please continue. 请继续
[43:44] Lee. 李
[43:49] I will ask a different question. 我来换个问题
[43:54] In describing people, Detective Fuhrman, 福尔曼警探 在形容人的时候
[43:56] do you use the word “Nigger”? 你会用”黑鬼”这个词吗
[44:01] No, sir. I do not use that word to describe people. 不 先生 我不会用这词来形容人
[44:04] Have you ever used the word “Nigger” in the past ten years? 你在过去的十年里 用过这个词吗
[44:08] Not that I recall. No. 我不记得用过 没有
[44:09] You mean if you called someone a nigger, you have forgotten it? 你是说即使你用过 你也不记得了
[44:12] I’m not sure I can answer the question 您这么说 我不确定
[44:13] the way that you phrased it, sir. 我能回答这个问题 先生
[44:15] Let me put it simply. 那我说简单点吧
[44:16] Are you saying, under oath, 你是发过誓的
[44:17] that you have not addressed any black person 在过去的十年里
[44:19] as a nigger or spoken about black people 你确定自己从没有用”黑鬼”这个词
[44:22] as niggers in the past ten years, detective Fuhrman? 形容或谈论黑人 是吗 福尔曼警探
[44:25] Yes. That’s what I’m saying. 是的 我就是这个意思
[44:27] Oh, my God. This is insane. 天啊 真是疯了
[44:30] Can he say the word “Nigger” on TV? 他能在电视上用”黑鬼”这个词吗
[44:31] So then anyone who comes to this court and quotes you 那如果有人出庭指证你
[44:34] as using that word in dealing with African-Americans 用过这个词形容非裔美国人
[44:36] would be a liar. 那他就是撒谎了
[44:37] Would they not, Detective Fuhrman? 是不是 福尔曼先生
[44:38] Yes, they would. 是的
[44:39] All of them, correct? 全部都是撒谎 是吗
[44:41] All of them. 是的
[44:44] Thank you. No further questions. 谢谢 没有问题了
[44:51] All right, at this time I would like to recess for lunch. 好了 现在是午餐休庭时间
[44:55] Court will resume 1:30 PM. 下午一点半开庭
[44:57] We now stand in recess. 现在休庭
[45:01] Call up Brokaw. 打给布罗考
[45:02] I want a one-hour special tonight. 我要订今晚1个小时的特别节目
[45:04] Prime time. 黄金时间的
[45:06] – Yeah. – You wanted to see me? -请进 -你要见我吗
[45:08] Marcia? Y… Close the door please. 玛莎 请把门关上
[45:17] What’s up? 怎么了
[45:20] Have you seen this? 你看过了吗
[45:22] Fuhrman says he never said the word. 福尔曼说他从没说过那个词
[45:23] They’ve got nothing on him. 他们没有福尔曼的把柄
[45:23] No, not-not that. It’s, uh… 不是那个 是…
[45:27] a picture of you on a beach… 是你在沙滩上的照片
[45:30] naked. 全裸
[45:38] That’s not possible. 不可能
[45:45] Oh, my God. 天啊
[45:48] This is a fake, right? 是假的 对吧
[45:48] I mean, we can hit ’em with a lawsuit so fast they’ll… 我们可以马上就告他们…
[45:50] No. It’s real. 不 是真的
[45:55] It’s my ex-husband. 是我前夫
[45:58] We were on vacation. 我们当时在度假
[46:03] Gordon did this? 是戈登干的吗
[46:04] No, I… 不 我…
[46:09] I had a husband before Gordon. 我在戈登前还结过一次婚
[46:17] Okay. 好吧
[46:19] All right, well, listen. We can, uh… 好吧 听着 我们可以…
[46:22] we can… 我们可以…
[46:23] I’m due downstairs. 我得回楼下出庭了
[47:11] This court… 本庭
[47:13] will recess until tomorrow at 9:00 AM. 将于明早9点再次开庭
[47:16] All right, we stand in recess. 好了 再次休庭
[48:18] I’m not a public personality. 我不是公众人物
[48:22] This isn’t what I do. 我不是干这个的
[48:26] I don’t know how to do this. 我不知道怎么应付
[48:29] And those other guys– they’re… 别的那些人 他们…
[48:32] flashy hot shots. 都是浮华的大人物
[48:35] They’re used to it. 他们见怪不怪了
[48:37] But I… 但我…
[48:40] I just can’t take it. 我承受不了这个
[48:44] You’ll do fine. 你会没事的
[48:45] No, I won’t. 不 不会的
[48:46] Yeah, I know it. 会的 我知道
[49:04] And if it helps any… 如果这能安慰你的话
[49:07] you do look mighty good in that picture. 那照片上你还真漂亮
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme