Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[01:14] Gentlemen. 先生们
[01:16] Johnnie, I want you to meet everyone. 约翰尼 这是大家
[01:17] – You know Lee. Alan, – Johnnie, nice to see you. -你认识李 亚伦 -约翰尼 见到你真好
[01:19] Barry Scheck, and Robert Kardashian. 巴里·夏克 还有罗伯特·卡戴珊
[01:22] And we have Nate ‘n Al’s. The best. 还有内特阿尔的菜 他们最棒了
[01:25] We’ve got lox and whitefish. 有熏鲑鱼和白鲑鱼
[01:27] And this is Carl Douglas and Shawn Chapman. 这是卡尔·道格拉斯和绍恩·查普曼
[01:30] – They’re working with us. – How are you? -他们将一同合作 -你们好
[01:32] – Carl, Shawn, welcome. – How do you do? -卡尔 绍恩 欢迎 -你们好
[01:34] I just want to stress 我想强调一下
[01:35] how honored and happy we are 你们的加入
[01:37] to have you join the team. 令我们倍感荣幸高兴
[01:39] – Yes. – So let’s hit the ground running. -好 -那我们赶紧开工吧
[01:42] Okay. First question: 好的 第一个问题
[01:45] who thinks O.J. did it? 谁认为是OJ干的
[01:55] Me neither. 我也不认为
[01:58] Uh, thank you, Bob. 谢谢你 鲍勃
[02:00] Why don’t we talk big picture strategy? 我们谈谈大局策略吧
[02:03] I’d say our priority at this juncture is the jury. 我们眼下的首要考虑是陪审团
[02:05] Yes. We know we have a downtown jury, which means 是啊 陪审团会来自市区 那么
[02:09] – a heavy concentration of African-Americans. – Indeed. -非裔美国人会局多数 -没错
[02:11] Black men obviously are our allies. 黑人显然是我们的同盟
[02:14] Mr. Simpson, a hero in the community. 辛普森先生 是一位社区英雄人物
[02:16] And I’m confident that people will assume 我确信人们会认定
[02:18] he couldn’t have committed such a ghastly crime. 他不可能犯下这等可怕罪行
[02:20] But black women, on the other hand, might be a problem. 但黑人女性 就可能是个问题了
[02:24] They don’t like their men marrying white girls. 他们不喜欢黑人男子娶白人女孩
[02:27] Is that true? 是吗
[02:29] Why are you looking at me? 为什么看我
[02:31] Well, I… 我…
[02:32] But I believe the generalization is accurate. 但我认为这一概括是准确的
[02:35] Black women resent 黑人女人讨厌
[02:37] successful black men marrying outside the community. 成功黑人男士娶外部人士
[02:40] We need to limit that group. 我们得排除这一群体
[02:41] That analysis is smart. 这分析很聪明
[02:43] The prosecution thinks they have the upper hand, but they don’t. 检方认为他们占上风 但并非如此
[02:47] Because we have you. 因为我们有你
[02:48] And you know how these people think. 你了解他们如何思考
[02:53] “These people.” “他们”
[02:55] Bob, let me give you a helpful piece of advice. 鲍勃 我给你点有用建议吧
[03:00] On this case, you need to choose your vernacular 在这个案子上 你措辞一定得
[03:02] – very, very carefully. – Mea culpa. -格外小心 -我的错
[03:06] Okay, but the important thing is that we work together. 好 但重要的是我们得合作
[03:07] When we face the prelim judge, 当我们上庭面对预审法官时
[03:09] we want to come out swinging. 我们要重拳出击
[03:10] We concede to nothing. 丝毫不能让步
[03:11] If Marcia Clark wants to go to the bathroom, we object. 如果玛莎·克拉克想去上厕所我们也要反对
[03:14] If they say the sky is blue, hearsay. 他们说天是蓝的 那是道听途说
[03:17] Nothing will be admitted without challenge and provocation. 无论什么 我们都要质疑 挑衅一番
[03:28] Your Honor, at this time, the State requests a hair sample 法官大人 检方现在要求获取毛发样本
[03:31] to compare to hairs found at the scene of the crime. 好与在犯罪现场发现的毛发样本做比对
[03:33] Excuse me, Your Honor. 抱歉 法官大人
[03:35] We have some grave concerns about this request. 我们对此请求有很大担忧
[03:37] We would ask that the court limit this sample 我们请求法庭限制毛发样本数量
[03:40] to only the number of hairs required for testing. 仅限于用于测试的数目
[03:43] Ms. Clark, how much hair do the People need? 克拉克女士 检方需要多少毛发样本
[03:46] Well, Your Honor, a typical sample, as I’m sure 法官大人 我相信辩方也知道
[03:49] the defense is aware, takes hairs 一般毛发样本是要
[03:51] from each area of the head. 从头各处提取
[03:52] Five to ten hairs per area, 每个区域取5到10根毛发
[03:54] amounting to approximately 100 hairs. 总共需要约100根头发
[03:55] – 100 hairs? – This is a standard request, -100根 -这是标准要求
[03:58] Your Honor. It’s only as many hairs 法官大人 刑事专家需要
[03:59] as the criminalist needs, to compare hairs from the defendant 这么多毛发 好将被告的样本
[04:02] with hairs found at the crime sce. 与在犯罪现场发现的做对比
[04:03] 100 hairs seems unduly invasive. 100根毛发似乎也太过分了
[04:05] Your Honor, we offer one hair. 法官大人 我们只给一根毛发
[04:07] – What? – Just a second. -什么 -等等
[04:09] Excuse me, Your Honor, but this objection is beyond ridiculous. 抱歉 但法官大人 这反对也太荒谬了
[04:12] They seem to be on some kind 他们似乎想拿
[04:13] of fishing expedition at my client’s expense. 我的委托人玩钓鱼
[04:15] Your Honor, this is routine. 法官大人 这只是常规
[04:16] – 80 hairs. – Five. -80根毛发 -5根
[04:17] – 50. – Judge, we’re getting nowhere. -50根 -法官 我们陷入僵局了
[04:19] We request a special hearing on the hair. 我们要求针对毛发问题举行特别听证会
[04:22] So ordered. I call for a hearing regarding the collection 好的 我宣布对辛普森先生的毛发提取
[04:24] of Mr. Simpson’s hair. 进行听证
[04:26] Thank you, Your Honor. 多谢 法官大人
[04:43] O.J., you got a visitor. OJ 有人探访
[04:54] Where’s Bob? 鲍勃呢
[04:56] He had a dinner. 他有饭局
[04:58] How are you, my brother? 你怎么样 兄弟
[05:00] “He had a dinner.” “他有饭局”
[05:02] You should’ve seen what I had for dinner. 你真该看看我晚饭吃了什么
[05:03] I didn’t even know what it was. It was slop. 都不知道那是什么 黏糊糊一团
[05:06] Then I kept running to the toilet, but my toilet’s clogged up, 我一直不停地拉肚子 可我厕所又堵了
[05:09] – so you can imagine… – You have to be strong. -你可以想象 -你得坚强
[05:12] We’re gonna get you out of here. 我们会把你弄出去的
[05:14] Oh, yeah? Is that what Bob said? 是吗 鲍勃说的吗
[05:15] No, no, no. That’s what I said. 不不 这是我说的
[05:19] Look at you. You are a mess. 看看你 你状态好差
[05:22] You can’t walk into that courtroom like this. 你不能这个样子走进法庭
[05:24] Everyone’s gonna be watching. 大家都会盯着你的
[05:25] Everybody thinks I’m guilty. 大家都觉得我有罪
[05:27] So change their minds. 那就改变他们的想法
[05:30] Have you forgotten who you are? 你忘记自己是谁了吗
[05:33] These walls around you don’t change that. 这监狱并不能改变这一点
[05:36] You know what you mean to people? 你知道你对别人有怎样的意义吗
[05:47] Okay. 好吧
[05:50] Well, then let me tell you what you were once 那我告诉你 你曾经对我
[05:54] to me. 有怎样的意义
[05:59] 1978. I just left private practice, 1978年 我刚离开私人律所
[06:03] gone back to the L.A. D.A., 回到了洛杉矶地方检察院
[06:05] gonna be the first black assistant attorney in office. 本来要成为首个黑人助理检察官
[06:09] Gonna change things from the inside. Shit. 想从内部改变现状 他妈的
[06:13] That wasn’t happening. Same old shit, 但现实并非如此 什么都没有改变
[06:15] same rigged system. 体制还是那么腐败
[06:18] Feeling powerless for the first time in my life. 我这辈子第一次觉得无力
[06:21] And then, my first marriage blows up in my face. 然后 我第一段婚姻结束了
[06:27] My children won’t talk to me. 我的孩子不肯跟我说话
[06:29] I’m a failure at work, I’m a failure at home. 事业家庭双双陷入低谷
[06:31] I was down, brother. I was way down. 我很消沉 兄弟 非常消沉
[06:34] Sunday, sitting on my bed, 周日 坐在我的床上
[06:36] surrounded by dead-end paperwork and divorce lawyer bills, 身边都是毫无用处的文件和离婚律师的账单
[06:40] drinking beer– all right, 喝着啤酒
[06:41] maybe a little bit too much beer– feeling sorry for myself, 或许喝的有点多 自怨自艾
[06:44] watching a football game all alone, 一个人看着橄榄球赛
[06:46] crappy TV. 49ers versus the Falcons. 电视很差劲 49人队对猎鹰队
[06:48] What I saw you do on that field that day, 我那天看到你在场上的表现
[06:53] somehow, as I was watching, 不知为何 我看的时候
[06:55] it became as if you were running for me. 感觉好像你在为我而狂奔
[06:58] Driving up that field, crowded with adversity and obstacles, 在场上横冲直撞 周围是对手和障碍
[07:02] getting knocked on your ass 被人击倒
[07:04] and then popping right back up again. 然后又蹦了起来
[07:06] See, that’s what I wanted 这就是我
[07:07] to do out there on them streets, back home 想在这世上做的
[07:09] with my troubles there but couldn’t. 想对家里的烦恼做的 但做不到
[07:11] But you, you, you, 但是你 是你
[07:14] you willed 你靠意志
[07:16] what you needed to do into being with nothing but grace. 把你需要做的 变成了一种恩泽
[07:22] I scored a touchdown that day. 我那天触地得分了
[07:23] You did. And when they cut away 是啊 他们切广告时
[07:25] to the commercial, there you were again, 你又出现了
[07:27] leaping through the airport for Hertz, 为赫兹的广告在机场飞跃
[07:29] breaking another barrier with charisma, humor, intelligence. 靠魅力 幽默和智慧冲破又一重障碍
[07:33] A black man as the public face 一个黑人是这世界上
[07:38] for one of the world’s biggest corporations. 最大公司之一的脸面
[07:43] We lost that game. 那场比赛我们输了
[07:46] I don’t remember that. 我不记得了
[07:48] I remember everything else about that game but not that. 我记得那场比赛其他的一切 但不记得比分了
[07:51] Because it didn’t have nothing to do with what touched me. 因为那不是触动我的地方
[07:53] And when the game was over, I got the hell up off that bed 当比赛结束 我从床上起来
[07:57] and jogged the six blocks back to my office 跑了六个街区回到我办公室
[08:00] and got right back to work 立刻继续开始工作
[08:02] and haven’t stopped and wallowed in self-pity since that day. 自那天之后 再没停止过 也没自怨自艾过
[08:06] You did that for me. 这是你对我的影响
[08:10] Just like you’ve done for so many others, 你对很多其他人也有过这样的影响
[08:11] because you are O.J. Simpson. 因为你是OJ·辛普森
[08:13] You are O.J. Simpson 你是OJ·辛普森
[08:16] and you are an inspiration. 你就是一种激励
[08:21] I am. 是啊
[08:22] – You are. – An inspiration. -没错 -激励他人
[08:23] – An inspiration. That’s who you are. – Yeah. Yeah. -激励他人 你就是这样 -是的
[08:28] You’re a man who loves people, who people love right back. 你是个热爱人民 人民也热爱的人
[08:30] That’s you. 这就是你
[08:32] You’re a fighter. 你是个斗士
[08:33] You’re a runner. And when you get knocked down, 你是个奔跑者 你被击倒后
[08:36] I need you to pop right back up like you know you can 我需要你立刻站起来 你知道你能行
[08:40] and keep going, cause this right here, 你得继续前进 因为这次
[08:42] this right here, 这一次
[08:44] O.J. Simpson, OJ·辛普森
[08:46] is the run of your life. 你要为生命奔跑
[09:13] Come in. Come in. Shut the door. 进来 进来 关上门
[09:14] Lance, why did you drag me out here 兰斯 你干吗大白天
[09:16] in the middle of the day? 叫我过来
[09:17] I’ve got some big news. Very big. 我有大消息 重大消息
[09:21] They assigned me Simpson. 他们把辛普森分配给我了
[09:23] Oh, my God. 天啊
[09:26] Yep, yep, yep. 是啊
[09:27] Cecil said that they considered a number of candidates 西塞尔说他们考虑了好几个人
[09:29] and that I was the best choice. He said I have integrity, 认为我最合适 他说我为人正直
[09:31] an open mind, and a strong backbone. 思维开阔 而且很有骨气
[09:34] “Strong backbone.” I like that. “很有骨气” 我喜欢
[09:38] You’ll be under a lot of scrutiny. 你会受到很多关注
[09:40] I’m not intimidated. What’s important 我不怕 重要的是
[09:43] is that this jury gets the full picture. 让陪审团了解一切信息
[09:45] This trial needs to be pure truth school. 这场审判得完全基于事实
[09:47] Let them see all the available facts 让他们看到一切已有事实
[09:48] so they make the right decision. 好做出决定
[09:50] You need to fill out the usual spousal conflict form. 你得填常规配偶冲突表
[10:09] Nope. Nothing rings a bell. 没有 没有认识的
[10:19] I’m so proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
[10:22] As you were, Captain York. 去吧 约克警监
[11:05] All rise. 全体起立
[11:08] Court is now in session, 法庭现在开庭
[11:10] the Honorable Lance A. Ito presiding. 尊敬的兰斯·A·伊藤法官上庭
[11:23] You may be seated. 各位请坐
[11:32] Mr. Simpson. 辛普森先生
[11:37] Are you ready to enter a plea at this time? 你是否准备好做出抗辩
[11:40] Yes, Your Honor. 是的 法官大人
[11:42] And how do you plead to counts one and two? 你如何对第一和第二项罪名提出抗辩
[11:46] Absolutely 100% not guilty. 绝对无罪
[12:03] I love Johnnie, it’s just… 我喜欢约翰尼 只是
[12:05] we have to keep our eyes on him. 我们得盯紧他
[12:07] Johnnie’s an excellent trial lawyer. 约翰尼是很棒的庭审律师
[12:08] He can sense all the potholes. 他能嗅出各种陷阱
[12:10] That’s irrelevant. I don’t want him putting ideas 与这无关 我不希望
[12:12] into O.J.’s head. I mean, the truth is, 他给OJ灌输想法 事实就是
[12:14] we both know there’s only one way out of this case. 我们都知道这案子只有一条出路
[12:18] Come on, Bob, we’re just getting started. 拜托 鲍勃 我们这才开始
[12:20] We want to have a little fun. 我们总得玩玩
[12:21] No, it’s my job to serve the client, 不 我的职责是服务于客户
[12:23] and the reality is, it’s not winnable. 现实就是 这案子赢不了
[12:27] Johnnie is here to make Gil nervous enough 约翰尼是来让吉尔
[12:29] to cut us a deal. 怕到来跟我们交易的
[12:32] You really think he will? 你真觉得他会吗
[12:35] The race card’s sticking, 种族歧视这张牌很好使
[12:36] and Johnnie equals LAPD injustice, 约翰尼等于洛杉矶警局的不公
[12:39] and Gil doesn’t want to see the city burn down again. 吉尔不希望整个城市再次陷入一片火海
[12:43] Here you gentlemen go. Eggs Benedict… 两位先生请 火腿蛋松饼
[12:46] and steak and frittata. 牛排菜肉馅煎蛋饼
[12:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:50] And enjoy. 慢用
[12:51] Well, then… 那好吧
[12:52] to whom do I invoice my hours? 我该给谁寄发票
[12:58] Who should I bill? 我该给谁寄账单
[13:00] Lee, you’re pro bono. 李 你是无偿服务
[13:05] Could I offer either of you Tabasco or… 二位是否需要塔巴斯科辣酱
[13:06] No, we’re fine. 不用了
[13:10] Bob… 鲍勃
[13:13] may I remind you, I was your first call. 别忘了 我是你第一个找的人
[13:17] I like this case for you. I really do, Lee. 我希望你加入这桩案子 真的 李
[13:19] It’s a terrific way to get back in the limelight, 这样重回公众视线太棒了
[13:22] reintroduce yourself to the public. 让大家重新认识你
[13:25] I don’t need reintroducing. 我不需要”重回”
[13:28] I’m F. Lee Bailey. 我是F·李·贝利
[13:29] I represented Sam Sheppard, Patty Hearst, 我代理过萨姆·谢泼德 帕蒂·赫斯特
[13:32] the goddamn Boston Strangler. 甚至波士顿绞杀犯[连环杀人狂]
[13:34] That’s-that’s a long time ago. 那是很久以前了
[13:36] Look at the bright side– this could be 往好处想 这可能会是
[13:38] the most high-profile criminal case 史上最受关注的
[13:40] in the history of the world. 一起刑事案件
[13:41] And O.J.’s easily the most famous American OJ也很可能将是美国史上
[13:44] ever to be put up for murder. 因谋杀受审的最有名的人
[13:45] It’s a different world, Lee. 世界变了 李
[13:47] I mean, the old days, you’d turn on TV, 在早先 你打开电视
[13:49] 6:00 p.m., the news, and now it’s 24 hours a day. 晚上六点播新闻 现在是全天候了
[13:51] I have insomnia. I wake up at 3:00 a.m. 我有失眠症 凌晨3点醒来
[13:53] I turn on cable, and boom, there we are. 打开有线电视 新闻还在播
[13:57] Trust me… 相信我
[13:58] you’ll dine out on this for the rest of your life. 这事是你余生的饭票
[14:04] Yeah. 是啊
[14:05] But Patty Hearst paid. 但帕蒂·赫斯特付钱了
[14:13] Nicole was my everything. 妮可是我的一切
[14:15] You know? She was my… 知道吗 她是我的
[14:17] confidant, my spiritual sister. 密友 我的灵魂姐妹
[14:21] You know, now there’s just such a-a void 而现在只剩下了空洞
[14:24] in my life without her. I went to a psychic, 我的生命中没有了她 我去见过灵媒
[14:26] and… she said, “Nicole wants you… 她说 “妮可希望你
[14:30] to write a book.” 写本书”
[14:32] But I don’t want it to be exploitative. 但我不想借此发财
[14:34] – Oh, no, no. – I mean, o-of course not. -当然 -当然了
[14:38] But we need to move fast– 但我们得快点行动
[14:40] we have to get to press in two weeks. 我们得两周内开印
[14:43] Uh, Faye, just to– here– 法耶 给
[14:45] just to give a general sense, could you give me an overview 大致说说 你和妮可
[14:47] of your times with Nicole? 相识的这段时间
[14:49] Oh, Nicole was a wonderful person. 妮可是个很棒的人
[14:53] She was a terrific mother. 她是个好妈妈
[14:55] We need to stress that. 我们得强调这点
[14:56] We had wonderful times together. 我们在一起的时光很愉快
[14:58] We… 我们…
[15:00] we’d go clubbing and… 我们一起去夜店
[15:02] go to parties and, 去派对
[15:03] you know, Starbucks. 星巴克啊
[15:05] Sometimes do a little cocaine. 有时候嗑点可卡因
[15:07] – We loved to eat at La Scala. – Cocaine? -我们喜欢去斯卡拉吃饭 -可卡因
[15:11] – Really? – I’m trying to manage it. -是吗 -我在尽量控制
[15:15] There’s no good time to find out 自己的好朋友被杀
[15:16] your best friend’s been murdered, 这一天永远不是什么好日子
[15:17] but particularly not three days 但可卡因治疗刚过三天
[15:18] into cocaine treatment. 这是个尤其糟糕的时间点
[15:21] Did you know Nicole had breast implants? 你知道妮可隆过胸吗
[15:24] It was O.J.’s idea, but I’ll be honest with you, she loved them. 是OJ的主意 但老实说 她可喜欢了
[15:27] What else can I tell you about Nicole? 关于妮可我还能说什么呢
[15:32] She loved to give a Brentwood Hello. 她喜欢打布伦特伍德式的招呼
[15:35] I’m sorry, a “Brentwood Hello”? 不好意思 布伦特伍德式问候是什么
[15:37] It was a little joke we had. 是我们之间的一个玩笑
[15:42] Where she would go into… 也就是当男人睡觉的时候
[15:44] a guy’s bedroom while he was asleep, 她偷偷进到房间
[15:46] and, you know… 然后 你懂的
[15:49] give… 给对方
[15:50] go down on him. 来个口活什么的
[15:58] We are gonna sell a lot of books. 我们打算大量销售这本书
[16:00] In a very non-exploitive way, of course. 当然不是赚死人的钱
[16:07] A.C. maintains that he was trying to keep OJ alive, AC坚持说 他所做的是为了让OJ活下来
[16:10] but the evidence says O.J. was planning to cross into Mexico. 但证据显示 OJ曾计划逃到墨西哥
[16:13] I mean, he was carrying his passport, 他当时带着护照
[16:15] disguise kit with fake beard and moustache, 还有变装的用的假胡须
[16:17] makeup adhesive, 化妆用的粘合剂
[16:18] and $8,700 in cash. 以及8700美元现金
[16:21] Who takes a passport to his wife’s grave? 谁会把护照带到自己妻子的墓地
[16:23] God, are they guilty. What does Kardashian say? 天 他们绝对有罪 卡戴珊怎么说
[16:25] We’re screwed on Kardashian– now he’s O.J.’s lawyer, 卡戴珊我们搞砸了 他现在是OJ的律师
[16:28] so he’s privileged, he doesn’t have to talk. 所以他现在有特权 可以一句话不说
[16:30] But it doesn’t matter– we got plenty. 不过没关系 我们证据多着呢
[16:32] Uh, tell me about the Bahamas. 跟我说说巴哈马那边的情况
[16:34] Well, the couple on the island 岛上的一对情侣反映
[16:35] heard talk about a chartered yacht. 他们听说有一艘租的游艇
[16:37] The crew was expecting O.J. On the 18th. 原本说OJ18号会到
[16:39] – The day after the Bronco? – Yeah. -开野马逃亡的第二天吗 -是的
[16:41] So O.J. Was gonna fly out of Mexico the night of the 17th. 所以17号晚OJ打算坐飞机离开墨西哥
[16:44] Damn, this feels good. 天 这证据太棒了
[16:55] I just, I can’t, really… You know what? 我不能 真的 这样吧
[16:57] I’m gonna have to call you back. I got to call you back. 我必须得挂了 我过会给你回电话
[17:00] Hello. Hi. 你好 你好
[17:02] Come on in. 进来吧
[17:04] Come on in. Have a seat. 进来吧 请坐
[17:21] I’m glad you were both able to find time to come down. 很高兴你们俩能抽时间过来
[17:25] It’s good for us to get to know each other. 相互了解下对方对我们来说有好处
[17:36] I know what you’re going through. 我理解你们现在的处境
[17:37] Do you?! 你真的理解吗
[17:39] Do you have a son who was murdered?! 你有儿子被人杀害了吗
[17:43] Ron is dead! 罗恩死了
[17:46] And it’s like no one even cares. 但看起来没有人在乎
[17:49] I turn on the TV, 我打开电视
[17:50] and it’s just O.J. And Nicole, O.J. And Nicole. 永远都是OJ和妮可 OJ和妮可
[17:53] It’s like Ron is a footnote… 感觉罗恩被杀只是这件事情中的
[17:55] to his own murder! 一个不起眼的注脚而已
[17:58] And if they talk about him, 甚至人们提到他时
[17:58] they make him seem like some kind of joke! 都把他看成是一个笑话
[18:01] It’s all so superficial. 大家都如此肤浅
[18:03] He was a male model, 他曾是位男模特
[18:04] he was a nightclub promoter, he ran a tanning salon. 给夜店拉人 他还开了美黑沙龙
[18:08] It’s like they’re trying to tarnish him. 人们都在试图丑化他
[18:11] Like… 就像是
[18:12] he… he was asking for it. 这是他自找的一样
[18:22] You know what he did, 你知道他在空闲时间
[18:23] in his spare time? 都做些什么吗
[18:26] He… volunteered… at a clinic 他在一家 专治脑瘫儿童的诊所
[18:28] for children with cerebral palsy. 做义工
[18:33] He was a good person! 他生前是个好人
[18:37] He didn’t drink, he didn’t do drugs. 他不喝酒 不吸毒
[18:39] He should be celebrated! 他值得被人追悼
[18:41] Not… this! 而不是现在这样
[18:45] When the police called 当警察打电话
[18:46] and… they said Ron had been killed… 他们告诉我罗恩死了
[18:52] …I assumed it was a car accident. 我还以为是出了车祸
[18:56] Never in my worst nightmare 我做梦也想不到
[18:58] could I have imagined 真相
[19:01] the truth. 会如此丑陋
[19:03] What this… 无法想象这个禽兽
[19:05] this monster did to him. 对他做了些什么
[19:11] Do you have children? 你有孩子吗
[19:16] Two boys. 我有两个儿子
[19:20] I pray… that you never have to read an autopsy report 我祈祷 希望你永远不会收到
[19:25] for your own child. 你孩子的解剖报告
[19:29] My son’s… last moments 我的儿子啊 死去的那一刻
[19:31] were filled with such horror… 内心充满了恐惧
[19:35] and such… 而且
[19:37] pain. 非常痛苦
[19:39] He… he was stabbed 他被捅了
[19:40] so many times. 那么多刀
[19:43] He was stabbed in his chest, his neck… 捅向了他的胸口 他的脖子
[19:46] his face… 他的脸
[19:49] his head, his hands, his stomach… 他的头 他的手 他的肚子
[19:51] …his thigh. 他的大腿
[19:58] He was even stabbed… 甚至他死后
[20:02] after he was dead. 还挨了刀
[20:14] We are gonna get him. 我们会给他定罪的
[20:18] You better. 你最好说到做到
[20:30] In that scenario, he was lying in wait 在这情况下 当戈德曼拿着
[20:32] when Goldman arrived with the glasses in the envelope. 装眼镜的信封去那时 OJ就潜伏着
[20:37] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[20:38] Anyway, as Bill and I were discussing, 总之 我和比尔刚在讨论
[20:41] I’ve decided to take death penalty off the table. 我们决定不考虑死刑
[20:42] Gil, we can’t do that. 吉尔 我们不能这么做
[20:45] What he did was unspeakable. 他所做的事天理难容
[20:46] It’s special circumstances. 这案子情况特殊
[20:48] – Marcia… – We want death-qualified jurors. -玛莎 -我们需要支持死刑的陪审团
[20:50] They’re more aggressive, more likely to convict. 他们更容易被煽动 认定对方有罪
[20:52] We have to be realistic. 我们必须现实一点
[20:53] – People love O.J. – They’re not gonna love him -人人都爱辛普森 -看完犯罪现场照片
[20:55] once they see those crime scene photos. 没人会喜欢他了
[20:57] I have no doubt you’re gonna put him behind bars, 我非常相信你能将他绳之以法
[21:00] but nobody in America is gonna vote to execute O.J. Simpson. 但全国没人会支持处决OJ·辛普森
[21:04] Marcia, we can’t even execute Charlie Manson. 玛莎 我们连查理·曼森都处决不了
[21:14] Great. 很好
[21:17] Now, how about some good news? Donald Vinson… 说点好消息如何 唐纳德·文森
[21:19] has offered his services to the case… for free. 提出要义务协助此案
[21:23] Vinson? 传说中的文森吗
[21:24] – Oh, come on! We don’t need his help. – Marcia, -拜托 我们不需要他的帮助 -玛莎
[21:27] Don’s amazing– he practically invented jury research. 唐很厉害 模拟陪审团就是他发明的
[21:29] It’s not rocket science. 这又不是什么上天的难事
[21:31] We’re gonna have a downtown jury 我们的陪审团是城里人
[21:33] which means heavily black, 大部分是黑人
[21:35] if I can make it black women, we are in good shape. 如果黑人女性能占多数 情况会很有利
[21:36] And why is that? 为什么
[21:36] They’ll sympathize with Nicole. 她们会同情妮可
[21:39] I have handled case after case 我经手过很多件
[21:41] of battered African-American women. 非裔美国妇女被家暴的案子
[21:42] I have heard their stories. 我听过她们的经历
[21:44] They’ll be able to make the connection. 她们会对此案很有共鸣
[21:46] O.J.’s abuse… led to murder. OJ先是家暴 导致最后的谋杀
[21:49] Okay, well, you’re probably right. 好吧 你也许是对的
[21:51] But it doesn’t hurt to be open to outside input. 但对外开放接受帮助也不会掉块肉
[21:54] Go see Vinson. 去见见文森
[21:59] So, how about that Bronco chase, huh? 那么开野马车逃亡的事情你们怎么看
[22:02] Anybody see that? 有人看新闻了吗
[22:04] I know I did. 反正我是看了
[22:05] Oh-ho, that was something. 这事可不得了
[22:08] Okay, so who thinks he’s innocent? 那有多少人认为他是无辜的
[22:19] Okay. 好的
[22:20] And who thinks O.J. Simpson committed the murders? 那有谁认为OJ是杀人凶手
[22:29] Okay. 好的
[22:31] Holy shit. It’s worse than I thought. 天啊 比我想象中更糟糕
[22:41] You told the court today 今天你在庭上说
[22:43] that you left the restaurant at 9:00 p.m., 你是在晚上九点离开的餐馆
[22:46] and that you knew that because the restaurant was closing. 因为当时餐馆在打烊 所以你很确定
[22:49] Why did you tell police you were home by 8:30? 那为什么你告诉警察晚上八点半时你在家
[22:53] Your Honor, I would like to ask the court 法官阁下 我希望法庭能够
[22:55] to instruct the witness to answer the question. 要求证人回答他们的问题
[23:00] Give me your impressions of Marcia Clark 告诉我你们对玛莎·克拉克的印象
[23:02] based on what you’ve seen. 基于刚才你们看到的
[23:05] Please. Come on. 快 请说吧
[23:06] And-and I want you to be honest. 希望大家能说出你们真实的想法
[23:10] – Okay. – Well, she seems like a bitch. -请讲 -她看着像个婊子
[23:16] She acts like everybody’s stupid. 她说得好像大家都是弱智一样
[23:18] And she’s strident! 而且她声音尖死了
[23:19] I wouldn’t want to be her boyfriend. 我是不会想做她男友的
[23:21] Yeah, a real know-it-all. 自以为什么都懂
[23:23] She’s shifty. 她看着不可靠
[23:25] Yes, definitely. 没错
[23:30] Black women don’t like you. 黑人女性不喜欢你
[23:32] What? No. 什么 没有的事
[23:34] No, that’s idiotic. 不 这太愚蠢了
[23:35] I have tried many, many cases in front of black women and won. 我在黑人女性前为多起案件辩论 并且胜诉
[23:38] I have a rapport with them. 我和她们关系很好
[23:40] The data doesn’t bear that out. 数据显示可不是这样
[23:41] Well, then, your data is horseshit. 你的数据就是狗屁
[23:45] Some of those black women still write me letters. 那些黑人女性中有的还在跟我写信
[23:48] Well, that’s wonderful anecdotal information. 这些私事很有意思
[23:51] but I think it’d be wise to 不过我认为最好
[23:53] limit the number of African American women on your jury. 限制下你的陪审团里非裔女性的人数
[23:58] You might also consider softening your appearance. 或许你还得考虑让你的外表看上去更柔和
[24:01] Skirts instead of business suits. 穿裙装 别穿职业装
[24:05] Perhaps a new hairdo. 换个新发型
[24:07] Maybe try smiling a bit more. 再多笑点
[24:13] Our focus group 我们的焦点小组
[24:14] rated the participants on a scale of one to ten, 根据他们对涉事人的同情度
[24:16] based on how much sympathy they felt. 按一到十的等级打分
[24:18] Among black women, O.J. Received all nines and tens. 在黑人女性中 OJ得到的全是9分和10分
[24:21] But Nicole 而妮可
[24:23] scored sevens, fives and a three. 得到的是7分 5分还有一个3分
[24:26] Really? 真的吗
[24:27] The murder victim scored a three? 被害者得到了一个3分
[24:29] It was all over the cards. 卡片上都写了
[24:31] You saw the cards? Why didn’t I see the cards? 你已经看了卡片了 我怎么还没看到
[24:34] Who’s in charge of distributing the cards? 谁负责分配卡片的
[24:35] Gentlemen, let’s focus on our client. 先生们 请把重心放在我们的委托人身上
[24:37] Yeah, that’s a novel idea. 是啊 主意不错
[24:39] I will admit 不得不说
[24:39] I’m surprised that black ladies liked O.J. So much. 我没想到黑人女性这么喜欢OJ
[24:42] What exactly did they say? 她们具体说了些什么
[24:44] Oh, it’s very positive. 非常正面
[24:45] They call O.J. “Handsome,” “Masculine” and “Charming.” 她们形容OJ帅气 阳刚 有魅力
[24:50] What, what words did they use to describe Nicole? 她们用了哪些词汇形容妮可
[24:56] Various terms got thrown around. 各种各样的
[24:59] But one term came up a lot. 不过有一个出现频率很高
[25:01] “Gold digger.” “拜金女”
[25:03] Gold digger? That’s completely wrong. 拜金女 这完全不靠谱啊
[25:07] I mean, she wasn’t like that at all. 她根本不是那样的人
[25:09] I’m just repeating the data. 我只是在照着数据读
[25:11] Nicole wasn’t a gold digger. 妮可不是拜金女
[25:13] I mean, I-I knew her. She loved him. 我了解她 她爱过他
[25:19] Well, they were obsessed with each other. 他们疯狂迷恋着彼此
[25:25] And she really did love him. 她真的爱过他
[25:28] They had hot sex. 他们的性爱火爆至极
[25:30] Which, of course, became a problem 当然他们分手后
[25:32] after they broke up, because 这成了一个问题 因为
[25:33] O.J. knew that she needed it all the time. OJ知道她随时都需要做爱
[25:36] And it absolutely drove him crazy. 这让他失去理智
[25:38] You know, when she was at that little house on Gretna Green, 在她住在格雷特纳格林大道上小屋期间
[25:41] he used to hide in the bushes 他经常躲在草丛里
[25:43] and watch her have sex with other guys. 看她和其他男人做爱
[25:45] Did she know that O.J. was out there? 她知道OJ在草丛里吗
[25:46] Of course she did! 当然
[25:49] She used to love to push his buttons. 她以前喜欢惹恼他
[25:52] And they were constantly reconciling. 他们不断和好
[25:54] And then somebody would sleep with someone, 然后其中一人会出轨
[25:55] and the fighting would start again. 然后又开始吵架
[25:58] They were really the most undivorced divorced couple 他们是我见过的最不像离婚了的
[26:02] I think I’ve ever known. 离婚夫妻
[26:11] Hey, working late? 加班吗
[26:13] Jury selection begins tomorrow. 明天就开始选陪审员了
[26:15] They’ve called 900 people. 他们召集了900人
[26:17] I hear it might be a record. 听说会创纪录
[26:19] Maybe I’ll make The Guinness Book. 说不定我会入选吉尼斯呢
[26:22] I’ll probably be here all night, while Bob Shapiro eats dinner 我多半会通宵在这 而鲍勃·夏皮罗在
[26:24] in some Beverly Hills restaurant I can’t afford. 比弗利山庄一个我吃不起的餐厅里享用晚餐
[26:26] Well, I’ll make it quick. 我就长话短说
[26:28] I’m just checking to see where we’re at with Cowlings. 我是来问问关于考林斯的调查进展如何
[26:30] Oh, Chris. Damn it. 克里斯 该死
[26:33] I’m sorry. I’m so distracted. 抱歉 我太心烦意乱了
[26:34] I meant to talk to you. 我想找你谈的
[26:37] O.J. is swallowing up everything. OJ案占据了一切
[26:40] And considering the available evidence, 考虑到现有的证据
[26:42] Gil thinks we should drop the Cowlings investigation. 吉尔认为我们应该停止对考林斯的调查
[26:47] You’ve done a great job, but… 你干得很棒 可是…
[26:50] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[26:55] Let me buy you a drink. 我请你喝杯酒吧
[27:02] I only drink tequila. 我只喝龙舌兰酒
[27:10] There’s a reason you’re the boss-man. 你当老大是有原因的
[27:17] This trial is so crazy. 这次庭审太疯狂了
[27:20] Usually people are throwing up every excuse 通常大家都会找各种理由
[27:23] to get out of serving on a long case, 来逃避耗时的案子
[27:25] but here, I have to wade through the crackpots 但本案 我不得不在一堆奇葩
[27:27] and the attention-seekers. 和渴求关注的人中筛选
[27:29] – How extensive is the voir dire? – It’s endless! -陪审员预先审查内容有多广泛 -没完没了
[27:31] We are asking 294 questions. 我们有294道问题
[27:34] There are so many moving parts. 有太多需要掌握的信息
[27:36] “Have you ever asked a celebrity for an autograph?” “你有向名人索要过签名吗”
[27:39] “Have you ever dated anyone of a different race?” “你有和不同种族的人交往过吗”
[27:42] “Are you a fan of USC football?” “你是南加州大学橄榄球队的球迷吗”
[27:45] There’s a lot of Trojan fans downtown. 市区有很多特洛伊球迷
[27:47] I’ll deal with them. 我能应付的
[27:52] Here’s what I see as O.J.’s biggest problem. 我认为OJ最大的麻烦是…
[27:54] That he did it? 他就是凶手吗
[27:58] Okay. 好吧
[27:59] Here’s what I see as O.J.’s second biggest problem– 我认为OJ第二大的麻烦是
[28:02] that pileup of egos called “The Dream Team.” 那个由一伙自负的人组成的”梦幻阵容”
[28:05] It’s a dozen alpha dogs in a cage match. 这就像是一群领头狗在铁笼里争斗
[28:07] They are gonna tear each other up and implode. 他们会把对方撕烂然后自行瓦解
[28:10] Well… 这个嘛…
[28:12] that may be true for all the white guys, 也许这适用于那些白人
[28:13] but I wouldn’t be so quick to judge Johnnie. 至于法官约翰尼 我不会这么早下定论
[28:15] Oh, come on. 拜托
[28:17] He’s an act. 他就是在装腔作势而已
[28:19] Those flashy clothes, the preachy speeches. 那些浮华的穿着 说教的演说
[28:22] How did he score? 他得分如何
[28:23] What? 什么
[28:24] How did he score? 他得分如何
[28:28] Pretty high. 挺高的
[28:29] Tens from blacks, sixes from whites, 黑人都给的10分 白人给的6分
[28:32] for a weighted average of eight. 加权平均值8分
[28:34] And how’d you score? 那你呢
[28:40] Four. 4分
[28:43] Ouch. 真惨
[28:53] I’m being totally honest with you. 我什么话都跟你说了
[28:58] What am I not seeing? 什么是我不明白的
[29:01] He’s real. 他是真实的
[29:03] I mean, Johnnie’s a showboat, 约翰尼是爱显摆
[29:05] but at the end of the day, he always fights for community. 不过到头来 他总是为黑人群体而战
[29:09] He talks like a preacher, 他言谈像个传道者
[29:11] because he goes to church every Sunday. 因为他每个礼拜天都去教堂
[29:14] When I first started at SID, 在我刚开始在科学调查处工作的时候
[29:16] if I had a question, he’d always be my first call. 如果有问题 我总是先找他
[29:19] We were on the same side, just fighting bad cops, 我们是同一阵营 和污警作斗争
[29:22] just coming at it from different angles. 从不同角度发起攻击
[29:27] I wouldn’t underestimate him. 换做是我 我不会低估他
[29:34] I’ll tell you something. I’ve known Bob Shapiro a long time. 我跟你说 我认识鲍勃·夏皮罗很久了
[29:37] We’re old friends. 我们是老相识
[29:39] I’m the godfather of his oldest son. 我是他长子的教父
[29:46] But he does not have the proper… 但他对我们参与的这起案子
[29:48] appetite for this case we find ourselves on. 没有太大兴趣
[29:53] You and I are creatures of the courtroom. 你我是为法庭而生
[29:57] The parries and jabs, the turns of phrase. 巧妙回避和话中带刺 措辞
[30:01] That’s where a case is won. 这样才能赢官司
[30:05] Not by settling like a pussy. 认怂可赢不了官司
[30:09] Johnnie… 约翰尼…
[30:11] we owe it to our client 我们要对当事人负责
[30:14] to take it to the finish line. 冲到最后
[30:18] It’s time for you to make a move. 你该有所行动了
[30:51] This crowd is ridiculous. 来这么多人太荒唐了
[30:52] It’s like when David O. Selznick cast Scarlett O’Hara 就像大卫·O.塞尔兹尼克在挑
[30:54] in Gone with the Wind. 《飘》里的斯佳丽·奥哈拉
[30:56] Hey, it’s the Trial of the Century. 这可是”世纪大审判”
[30:58] Jesus, it’s like they all scored courtside seats 老天 这好像他们都已经抢到了
[31:01] at a Lakers game. 湖人队比赛的场边席
[31:03] Somebody better warn them. 最好提醒一下他们
[31:04] They’re about to be sequestered for half a year. 他们得有半年不能与外界联系
[31:07] Come to order. 请保持安静
[31:09] Department 103 is now in session. 103号庭审现在开庭
[31:16] Welcome to jury selection. 欢迎来到陪审团挑选现场
[31:29] Welcome to jury selection. 欢迎来到陪审团挑选现场
[31:32] I have to say, I have never seen 我得说我还没见过
[31:34] a case quite as unusual as this one. 如此不同寻常的案子
[31:38] I have no issues with the police. 我和警察没有过节
[31:40] Uh, one time when my car stalled, 有一次我的车抛锚了
[31:41] they helped me push it to the side of the road. 他们帮我把车推到了路边
[31:44] You honor, the defense asks the court to thank 法官阁下 辩护方请求法庭
[31:48] and excuse perspective juror of 58 请下58号待选陪审员
[31:52] Ma’am, 女士
[31:53] you say on your questionnaire you’ve had 你在调查问卷上写到你曾多次
[31:54] multiple encounters with the LAPD. 与洛杉矶警局打过交道
[31:57] Would you describe those as positive or negative? 你能描述一下是因为好事还是坏事吗
[32:00] What’s worse than negative? 还有什么比坏事更糟
[32:04] The People ask the court to thank 公诉方请求法庭
[32:05] and excuse prospective juror number 79. 请下79号待选陪审员
[32:16] Yeah, what’s-what’s the tally? 好 这是按什么比例
[32:17] I-I feel they’re targeting too many blacks. 我感觉他们太针对黑人了
[32:20] It seemed pretty balanced to me. 我感觉很公平
[32:22] No, no, no, I agree with Johnnie. 不 不 不 我同意约翰尼说的
[32:23] It’s inappropriate. 这是不对的
[32:24] I should inform the press. 我该通知媒体
[32:29] I think a press conference is a good idea. 我认为开新闻发布会的主意不错
[32:32] Mm. But I don’t think 可我认为
[32:33] you’re the most ideal person to… 你不是公开谈论
[32:36] to speak out on this issue. 这个问题的最佳人选
[32:58] I’m the lead attorney. 我是首席律师
[32:59] I’ll do the press conference. 就该我召开新闻发布会
[33:15] What the prosecution is doing implies an insidious effort 公诉方现在所做的是在耍阴招
[33:19] to remove black jurors because they are black. 仅因黑人的身份就不选他们当陪审团
[33:26] Charlie. Hey. 查理 你好
[33:29] Hey, can you fit me in? 有空帮我擦擦鞋吗
[33:30] – For you, always, Johnnie. – Beautiful. -对你永远有空 约翰尼 -太好了
[33:33] Get you a buff or a complete shine today? 今天是只擦干净还是擦得铮亮
[33:35] Complete shine. I got all the time in the world. 铮亮 有的是时间
[33:39] Hey, Johnnie. 约翰尼
[33:40] – You’re still here. – Still here, man. -你还没走 -没走 伙计
[33:42] You got a minute to talk? 有空聊一聊吗
[33:43] – I suppose I can fit you in. – All right. -我想还有空吧 -好
[33:49] Well, we’re really concerned about the tenor 我们真的很关心公诉人
[33:52] of the prosecution’s questions. 提问的用意
[33:53] We’re really bothered by the way they go after certain jurors. 他们询问某些陪审员的方式也令我们担忧
[33:58] You know, ultimately, it’s a… 你们知道 基本上这是…
[34:00] it’s an issue of fairness. 这是公不公平的问题
[34:02] Fairness for whom. 对谁公平
[34:04] You have eyes and ears. 你也看到了 听到了
[34:07] You tell me. 你说呢
[34:11] 洛杉矶时报 科克伦称 公诉人针对黑人陪审员
[34:12] This is total bullshit. 这完全是胡编滥造
[34:13] So what? I’m not worried about whether it’s true. 那又怎样 我不在乎是不是真的
[34:15] I’m worried about perception. 我在乎的是会有什么效果
[34:17] The optics. 刺激眼球而已
[34:18] Yes, the optics. With Cochran taking a larger role, 对 刺激了眼球 科克伦占了主导
[34:21] I think it might make sense for us to balance out our ticket, 我认为我们有必要平衡下我们这边的人了
[34:24] stir in a little added flavor. 加点颜色
[34:25] You mean a black person? 你是指来个黑人
[34:28] I didn’t say that, Bill. 我可没说 比尔
[34:29] But it’s not a bad idea. Add a third chair. 可这主意不错 再加个人进来
[34:33] Sure. Give our team something extra. 没问题 我们团队也来点特别的
[34:36] We like where we are. 我们现在这样就很好了
[34:37] Well, I think you should strongly consider what I’m saying. 你应该认真考虑一下我的话
[34:49] What about Chris Darden? 克里斯·达登如何
[34:58] Bob, why is this taking so long? 鲍勃 为什么这么久
[35:01] I missed Halloween, 我没赶上万圣节
[35:02] didn’t get to take my kids trick-or-treating. 没能带孩子们去敲门要糖吃
[35:04] Now Thanksgiving’s coming up. 现在感恩节要到了
[35:07] Holidays are always rough. 节日总是很伤脑筋
[35:09] What about Christmas? 那圣诞节呢
[35:10] Well, that’s gonna be hard. 那会很难熬
[35:11] Excuse me. The judge would like to see 各位注意 法官有请
[35:13] all counsel in his chambers. 各位律师去他办公室
[35:17] Counsel, we have a problem. 律师们 咱们有麻烦了
[35:20] – No. – Oh, my God. -不 -我的天
[35:23] You’ve got to be kidding. 开什么玩笑
[35:24] I’m troubled by this. 这书让我很不安
[35:26] Her book could have major ramifications on jury selection. 她的书可能会让陪审团评选横生枝节
[35:29] Yes. 没错
[35:29] This unwarranted publicity 这种毫无根据的宣扬
[35:31] could make it impossible for Mr. Simpson to get a fair trial. 可能让辛普森先生无法得到公平的审判
[35:34] Oh, come on, Bob. 得了吧 鲍勃
[35:35] How do we know that this book would prevent a fair trial? 你怎么知道这书就会妨碍公平审判了
[35:37] No one’s even read the damn thing. 根本没人读这玩意儿
[35:39] I said “Could,” Marcia. 我是说”可能” 玛莎
[35:42] All right, well, why don’t we order up some copies? 好了 不如买几本来看看吧
[35:44] I will temporarily suspend jury selection. 我将暂时中止陪审团评选
[36:02] This is how she pays tribute to her friend. 她就是这样缅怀她朋友的
[36:04] They’re doing coke on every other page. 每隔一页都有她们吸毒的描写
[36:08] I’ll never think of Brentwood the same way again. 我再也无法直视布伦特伍德这个词了
[36:24] This is bad. 情况不妙
[36:25] This is very bad. 非常不妙
[36:26] Faye’s got it all wrong. That’s not true. 法耶全搞错了 这不是真的
[36:28] That’s not true. 这不是真的
[36:32] Okay, that’s true. 好吧 是真的
[36:33] She’s a liar! Faye says Nicole had 她是个骗子 法耶说妮可
[36:36] six abortions so she wouldn’t have another kid with me. 堕了六次胎 就是不想再怀我的孩子
[36:38] Nicole would never do that. 妮可绝不会那么做
[36:40] I can’t read this shit. 这破玩意儿我读不下了
[36:41] I wouldn’t lose sleep. The book is trash. 我倒是不担心 这就是本垃圾
[36:45] Be forgotten in a week. 一周内就会被人们忘掉
[36:47] Lesbian sex, 197. 女同恋 197页
[36:49] What? 什么
[36:53] Judge Ito told us not to read 伊藤法官告诉我们不要
[36:55] the book, but we clearly did not listen. 读这本书 但显然我们没听
[36:58] Tonight we welcome the author 今晚我们邀请到
[36:59] of the New York Times No.1 best seller, Faye Resnick. 《纽约时报》最畅销书作者 法耶·雷斯尼克
[37:04] Faye, how are you? 法耶 你好
[37:06] Well, I just hope Lance Ito 我只希望兰斯·伊藤
[37:09] is a better judge than he is a book critic. 做法官能比他评论书更在行
[37:12] What do you want readers 你希望读者们
[37:13] to take away from this book? 从书中读出什么
[37:17] I told Nicole’s story… 我说出了妮可的故事
[37:19] so that women could break the chain of violence. 这样女人们就能冲破暴力的枷锁
[37:24] If this book can inspire one wife 这本书要是能激励一位已婚妇女
[37:27] or one girlfriend to… 或一位恋爱中的女性
[37:30] to escape an abusive relationship… 摆脱满是虐待的关系
[37:34] then any embarrassment I’ve endured 那我遭受的所有窘迫
[37:36] is… it’s a small price to pay. 都只是小小的代价
[37:41] All right, counsel, 好了 律师们
[37:42] All right, counsel, I’ve come to a conclusion. 好的 律师们 我已经得出结论了
[37:43] After careful reading and annotation 在对雷斯尼克小姐的书进行仔细
[37:46] of Ms. Resnick’s book, I am prepared 阅读和注解之后 我已准备好
[37:47] to resume jury selection tomorrow. 继续明天的陪审团成员挑选工作
[37:49] Oh, in all due deference, Your Honor, 法官大人 绝无冒犯之意
[37:51] Mr. Simpson has been unfairly tried in the media. 但辛普森先生已遭媒体的不公平审判
[37:54] The well has been polluted. 这口井已经被污染了
[37:55] Let’s postpone the trial till next year 我们还是把庭审推迟到明年
[37:58] and allow Mr. Simpson to be released on bail. 并允许辛普森的假释
[38:00] O.J. Simpson is being tried in the media because of you. OJ·辛普森被媒体审判正是因为你
[38:03] You’re the one who created this circus. 你才是那个制造话题的人
[38:05] I am in no way responsible 我与此案件的媒体焦点
[38:06] for the media circus around this case. 绝无半点关系
[38:08] Judge, seriously, they can’t go five minutes 法官 说真的 他们五分钟不开
[38:11] without holding a press conference. 新闻发布会都不行
[38:12] They leaked the Fuhrman story. 福尔曼的事就是他们泄露的
[38:14] They play the race card. 种族这张牌也是他们打的
[38:16] I would never. 我肯定不会这么做
[38:17] I hold myself to the highest ethical standards. 我一直以最高职业道德要求自己
[38:20] I would never reduce myself to such cheap tricks. 绝不会自降身价用这种低级的把戏
[38:22] – Bob, calm down. – No, no, Lee, Lee. I’m very upset. -鲍勃 淡定点 -不 李 我非常焦躁
[38:24] These claims should be sanctioned. 这些言论应该被制裁
[38:26] How dare they say that we play the race card. 他们怎么敢说我们在拿种族说事儿
[38:29] I stand before you right now 我现在就站在你面前告诉你
[38:31] and say race has never and will never 种族问题以前不是 将来也绝不会是
[38:33] be an issue in this case. 这个案子的话题之一
[38:35] Never. 绝对不会
[38:37] Bob. 鲍勃
[38:38] It is not that simple. 事情没这么简单
[38:40] This is the United States of America, 这里是美利坚合众国
[38:42] and we are defending a black man 而我们在为一个黑人辩护
[38:45] who is fighting to prove his innocence. 而这个黑人又努力要证明自己的清白
[38:46] Now, I know I don’t have to give anyone here a civics lesson 我知道我不用给这里的任何一位上一堂公民课
[38:51] about the historic injustices visited upon black men 说黑人就因为他们的肤色
[38:54] for no other reason other than they’re black. 而遭受不公平对待的历史
[38:55] We didn’t introduce that into this trial. 我们没有刻意将这个问题引入到这次庭审中来
[38:57] We didn’t introduce that into this case. 我们也没有刻意将其引入到此案中
[38:59] It is a plain and simple fact. 它只是个直白而又简单的事实罢了
[39:02] But we would not be doing our job 但如果我们都没有指出
[39:04] if we did not at least talk about how race 种族问题在这场庭审中有什么影响的话
[39:07] plays a part in this trial. 那是我们的失职
[39:09] Now, if that is playing the race card… 所以 如果这也算打种族牌的话
[39:14] So be it. 那随你们怎么说
[39:22] Johnnie… 约翰尼…
[39:23] don’t ever contradict me like that again. 别再这样反驳我
[39:26] You contradict yourself, Bob. 是你自相矛盾 鲍勃
[39:28] You change narratives like the wind. 你说的话变的比风还快
[39:31] We all have longer memories than your previous sound bite. 我们的记忆可比你那段采访原声要长
[39:39] F. Lee Bailey, I’m really glad you’re here, F·李·贝利 真高兴你来了
[39:42] ’cause the media has been filled, 因为现在媒体的报导
[39:43] filled with accounts of defense team infighting. 满篇都是辩护团队的内斗
[39:47] So can you shed some light on the situation? 所以你可以讲讲现在的情况吗
[39:49] Larry, these stories, where they emanate from, 拉里 这些故事 它们的源头
[39:52] I really can’t imagine. 我真的无法想象
[39:53] This is a tremendous, 这是一个非常庞大
[39:56] tremendous group of attorneys. 非常庞大的辩护律师团
[39:58] Yourself included. 你自己也在里面
[40:00] You’re very kind. 你真善良
[40:01] Well, so, pardon my confusion, 所以 原谅我的困惑
[40:04] but who the hell is in charge? 但这辩护团到底归谁管
[40:06] Oh, Bob Shapiro is the lead attorney, 鲍勃·夏皮罗是首席律师
[40:09] make no mistake. 别搞错了
[40:10] All that sniping in the media 媒体中种种抨击
[40:13] that says Bob Shapiro 说鲍勃·夏皮罗
[40:15] is in over his head, 已经穷途末路的
[40:16] Bob Shapiro is an empty suit, 说鲍勃·夏皮罗只是个空架子的
[40:19] Bob Shapiro can’t handle a case of this magnitude. 鲍勃·夏皮罗不能处理这种重量级案件的
[40:22] Well, that twaddle is truly unfortunate. 这种废话真的非常令人不快
[40:25] So you are in a coherent… 所以你是…
[40:27] Well, then don’t say it, asshole. 知道不好听就别说啊 混蛋
[40:29] Fuck! 妈的
[40:36] We’re in terrific shape. 我方形势一片大好啊
[40:37] We targeted for four black women, we got five. 我们瞄了四个黑人 得了五个
[40:40] We should stop now. 该停手了
[40:42] You know, I have to agree with Bob. 我同意鲍勃
[40:44] No… No, we can do better. 不… 别 我们可以做得更好
[40:48] I’m feeling lucky– I want another 我觉得现在手气不错 还想再要一名
[40:50] divorced black lady. 离异的黑人女性
[40:53] Let’s push in our chips. 再来赌一把
[40:55] Your Honor, the defense asks that the court thank 法官大人 辩方希望庭上
[40:58] and excuse prospective juror number 35. 能请35号陪审员候选人回避
[41:03] Juror 35, 35号陪审员
[41:04] you are excused. 你可以离席了
[41:18] Juror 462. 462号陪审员
[41:25] Juror 462. 462号陪审员
[41:36] I’d like 229. 我想要229号
[41:38] She has an open mind. She had a great questionnaire. 她思想开放 调查问卷结果也很出色
[41:41] Marcia, we’ve barely used any of our challenges. Well… 玛莎 我们还没有怎么反对过
[41:44] Wouldn’t it be nice to have a white guy? 有个白人不会好一点吗
[41:46] I’m a white guy. 我就是白人
[41:47] – We live in Los Angeles, too. – Bill, -洛杉矶也有白人啊 -比尔
[41:50] we cannot be so hung up on skin color. 我们不能一直想着肤色的事
[41:51] This is a reasonable panel. 这是个合理的组合
[41:53] They’re smart people 他们都是聪明人
[41:55] who gave good answers. My gut says… 会给漂亮答案的聪明人 我的直觉说
[41:58] trust them. 相信他们
[42:11] Your Honor… 法官大人
[42:15] the People accept the panel as presently constituted. 控方接受目前的陪审团小组
[42:25] – Your Honor, the d… – Your Honor, -法官大人 辩 -法官大人
[42:25] the defense jointly accepts the jury. 辩方也接受
[42:36] Yeah? If these people convict me, 是吗 如果这些人认为我有罪
[42:38] maybe I did do it. 那我可能真有罪了
[42:47] Good news. Your next-door neighbor, the Salingers, have a maid. 好消息 你隔壁邻居塞林杰一家有个女佣
[42:52] And she was walking their dog that night… 那天晚上她正在遛狗
[42:54] And she saw the Bronco parked outside at 10:15. 她看到了你的野马10点15分时还停在外面
[42:58] If we get her to testify, 如果我们能让她作证
[42:59] this could decimate the prosecution’s timeline. 这就能打破控方的时间线
[43:02] That’s good. That’s good, 这很好 非常好
[43:04] it’s what I’ve been telling y’all all along. 这就是我一直跟你们说的
[43:05] I couldn’t have done it. 怎么可能是我干的
[43:07] I’m so sorry that I’m late. 不好意思我迟到了
[43:09] But I have something considerable to offer. 但我带来的消息非常重要
[43:11] I’ve been doing some research at the office about precedent 我一直在办公室研究看有没有先例
[43:14] and about possible options. I think… 以及其它可能的选择 我觉得
[43:19] that we should cut a deal. 我们应该争取协议
[43:22] We should go for manslaughter. 我们应该打过失杀人的牌
[43:24] What we say is that you were mad at Nicole 我们就说妮可没有请你去梅扎卢纳吃饭
[43:27] for not inviting you to dinner at Mezzaluna. 你很生气
[43:29] You go home, you brood. 你回到家 想了一会儿
[43:31] What to do? 该怎么办呢
[43:33] So you decide to get even with her. 所以你决定要扳回一局 跟她扯平
[43:35] So you take a knife to her place 所以你就拿了把刀
[43:37] to slash her tires. 去划她轮胎
[43:38] But you get caught and you’re humiliated. 但你被抓个正着 你觉得很丢人
[43:41] You… you-you don’t know what to do. 你… 你不知所措了
[43:43] Your-your heart is racing, your emotions are cracking, 你心跳加快 人快崩溃了
[43:46] and before you know it, things escalate 在你恢复清醒之前 事件升级了
[43:49] and you kill her. 你杀了她
[43:51] And you kill the Goldman boy, too, because you’re jealous. 还杀了那个叫戈德曼的男孩 因为你嫉妒了
[44:03] So, um, Johnnie, 那约翰尼
[44:05] when can we meet the maid? 我们什么时候可以见到那个女佣
[44:09] Shit. 操
[44:10] Shit. Am I hallucinating? What the hell was that? 操 是我产生幻觉了吗 那他妈都是什么
[44:12] – That man is crazy. – He’s gone. -他疯了 -他该走了
[44:14] What an arrogant prick. 真是个自大的混蛋
[44:16] It’s like he imploded. 好像他要崩溃了一样
[44:17] When’s he going on that damn Hawaiian vacation? 他什么时候去该死的夏威夷度假
[44:19] – Uh, tomorrow morning. – Tomorrow afternoon, -明天早上 -那明天下午
[44:21] we’re going over to that office 我们去他的办公室
[44:22] and we’re clearing out everything. I mean everything: 清出所有的东西 注意 是所有的
[44:24] witness statements, files, boxes. 证人证词 文件 文件箱
[44:26] It’s all leaving Century City. 都带出世纪市
[44:29] I’m telling you, this trip can’t come soon enough. 跟你说 我对这次旅行迫不及待了
[44:32] Put an ocean between me and Johnnie Cochran. 隔着大洋 终于摆脱约翰尼·科克伦
[44:35] Did you see the L.A. Times story? 你看到《洛杉矶时报》的报道了吗
[44:38] It said Nicole went to a battered women’s shelter 上面说妮可在被害前五天去了
[44:41] five days before the murder. 家暴妇女避难所
[44:43] So what do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[44:44] At lunch today, it’s all anybody talked about. 今天午饭期间所有人都在谈论这件事
[44:47] And they keep playing those 911 calls over and over. 那通报警电话也是播了一遍又一遍
[44:50] I know, I know, I know. 知道了 知道了 知道了
[44:51] It’s the case that’ll never end. 没完没了了
[44:54] I think… 我觉得
[44:56] I think maybe you should quit. 我觉得你应该辞职
[44:58] Linell, it’s what I do. 林奈尔 这是我的工作
[45:00] I can’t take on a double homicide and then suddenly say 我不能接手了一个双尸命案 然后突然
[45:02] – I’m uncomfortable. – This is different. -称病告退 -这个案子不一般
[45:04] My friends, a lot of them, don’t call me back. 我的很多朋友都不回我电话了
[45:07] Everybody thinks he’s guilty. 所有人都觉得他有罪
[45:08] Don’t you think I know that? 你以为我不知道这一点吗
[45:13] Linell, I’m sorry. 林奈尔 对不起
[45:15] I am so sorry that it’s affecting you this way. 很抱歉这个案子对你影响这么大
[45:18] But I’m more worried about how it’ll affect us later. 但我更担心这对我们的未来有什么影响
[45:20] Everybody. All of us. 对我们大家有什么影响
[45:22] If I don’t put a lid on Johnnie Cochran, 如果我不管着点约翰尼·科克伦
[45:24] this city is… 整个城市就
[45:35] Listen, 听着
[45:37] let’s just go away to Hawaii and have a beautiful weekend, 我们先去夏威夷享受美丽的周末之旅
[45:41] okay? 好吗
[45:50] You’re afraid there are gonna be more riots, 你怕还有更多人闹事
[45:51] aren’t you? 不是吗
[46:13] You got a minute? 有时间吗
[46:15] – I got all the time in the world. – Okay. -我时间多得很 -拜托
[46:17] Knock off the self-pity. 别再自怨自艾
[46:20] I’m working on a really big case, 我在处理一桩大案
[46:22] and we could use a little help. 我需要人手帮忙
[46:24] What kind of help? 帮什么忙
[46:27] Chris, you and I have both been in this building 克里斯 我们俩都在这里工作
[46:28] for a long time. And I know that you feel 很久了 我知道你感觉自己
[46:31] you haven’t caught all the breaks you’ve deserved. 怀才不遇
[46:35] But I have total faith in your abilities. 但是我对你的能力完全有信心
[46:38] What are you saying, Marcia? 你在说什么 玛莎
[46:39] Would you like to be third chair on O.J.? 你觉得坐辛普森案的第三把交椅怎么样
[46:47] Is that a yes? 这是同意了吗
[46:54] I don’t even understand 我都不明白
[46:55] these things they’re saying about me. 他们这么说我是什么意思
[46:57] This article says that I’ve come to represent 这篇文章说我代表了
[46:59] “The cross-section of racial politics 种族政治
[47:02] due process and celebrity culture”. 正当法律程序和名人文化的交集
[47:03] I mean, what does that even mean? 这都是什么意思
[47:06] O.J., O.J., we got to talk. OJ OJ我们得谈谈
[47:08] “Judo defense.” What the hell is that? 柔道防御术 这都是什么鬼
[47:10] Listen, Juice, 听着 果汁
[47:12] I think… I think you got to make a change. 我觉得 我觉得你得改变原计划
[47:16] Wh-What do you mean? 你这是什么意思
[47:19] Look, I-I pray for you. 我为你祈祷
[47:20] You know that. I pray for you every day. 你知道的 我每天都为你祈祷
[47:23] – I know you do, Bobby. – I think… I think Johnnie -我明白 小伯 -我认为应该让
[47:26] should be lead attorney. 约翰尼来做首席律师
[47:30] But… 但是
[47:33] What does Bob say? 鲍勃怎么说
[47:34] D-Don’t worry about Bob. 别担心鲍勃了
[47:36] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[47:37] I mean, how does that even work? 我是说 你们是怎么运作的呢
[47:40] You know I’m not good at these conflict things. 你知道我不擅长这些冲突矛盾
[47:42] Juice, Juice, this is your life. Hey, this is your freedom. 果汁 这可是你的下半生你的自由身
[47:45] Johnnie is your best chance. 约翰尼是你最大的希望
[47:48] You got to trust me. 你得相信我
[47:50] He has got to be lead man. 一定得让他做首席律师
[48:03] Happy new year, dear. 新年快乐 亲爱的
[48:05] Have a good one? 假期过得好吗
[48:15] Linda, 琳达
[48:17] where’d you put my O.J. Files? 你把我辛普森案的文件放哪去了
[48:20] Cochran’s team took them. All of them. 科克伦的团队拿走了 全部拿走了
[48:24] What do you mean he took them? 他拿走了是什么意思
[48:26] He came here and took my files? 他跑到这里来把我的文件拿走了
[48:28] Well, he can’t do that. I could get him disbarred for that. 他不能这样做 我可以吊销他的律师资格
[48:31] Get him on the phone! I want a meeting with everyone right now! 让他接电话 我要马上召集所有人开会
[48:34] He already called for a meeting. 他已经组织开会了
[48:38] At his office. 在他办公室开的
[48:41] This also came in. 还有这个
[48:45] Somebody talked to the New York Daily News. 有人给《纽约每日新闻》走露了风声
[48:53] We lost the motion to suppress the evidence 我们提出的禁止使用在罗金厄姆
[48:56] collected at Rockingham. 所采集证据的动议失败了
[48:57] It’s like Ito has a thing against us. 感觉伊藤有意针对我们
[48:59] Don’t worry. We’ll file a motion to throw out the lab results. 别担心 我们申请作废实验室检测结果
[49:02] Great. Bob’s here. 太好了 鲍勃来了
[49:04] – First up – Before we get into your agenda, let’s get into mine. -首先 -你们别说 我先说我的事
[49:06] Bob, O.J.’s on the phone. 鲍勃 我们在和OJ连线
[49:11] Good. Because we have some very pressing issues to discuss, 很好 我们要讨论重要的事情
[49:14] because there are some stinky fish in this room. 因为这屋里有条臭鱼坏了一锅汤
[49:17] Everybody here knows that we have to keep a united front. 在座各位都知道我们必须统一对外
[49:20] So from now on, I am the only one 所以从现在开始 只有我一个人
[49:22] that speaks for the defence team. 代表辩方团队发言
[49:24] I’m the lead attorney. 我才是首席律师
[49:37] Um, O.J., do you have something to say? OJ 你有什么要说的吗
[49:45] Well, this is sort of funny. 说来有点好笑
[49:49] It reminds me of the old days, when I played football. 刚才让我想起了以前打橄榄球的时候
[49:52] I didn’t always get along with my teammates. But on Sunday 我有时候和队友有矛盾 但是一到周日
[49:56] we put all that bullshit aside and played together. 我们都把废话丢在脑后一起打球
[50:00] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[50:01] I-I don’t… I don’t follow. 我不明白你什么意思
[50:04] As I see it, Bob, you’re the quarterback. 在我看来 鲍勃 你是四分卫
[50:07] And Johnnie’s the running back. But, uh, 约翰尼是跑锋 但是
[50:11] we won’t be throwing the ball all that much. 我们不需要一直投球
[50:17] But I’m-I’m the quarterback, you say. 但是你说我才是四分卫
[50:20] Is that correct? 对吗
[50:21] Well, or-or maybe you’re the coach 或者可能你是教练
[50:24] and Lee’s the quarterback and-and, uh… and Alan’s 李是四分卫 亚伦是…
[50:28] – the, uh, uh, front office. – Juice, Juice, -打前线的 -果汁 果汁
[50:31] um, I think you need to be more clear. 我觉得你得说清楚一些
[50:34] All right? What are you trying to say? 好吗 你究竟想表达什么
[50:36] Opening statements are less than a month away. 开庭陈述还有不到一个月了
[50:40] Yes. Opening statements are a month away. 是的 开庭陈述还有不到一个月了
[50:42] And as the lead attorney, I will be delivering those statements. 作为首席律师 由我来做陈述
[50:45] Is that right, O.J.? 对吗 OJ
[51:00] I would respectfully suggest that our able colleague Mr. Cochran 我谨提议我们有能力的同事科克伦先生
[51:05] is the more appropriate person 更能胜任
[51:06] to deliver the opening statement. 开庭陈述的工作
[51:08] Given the makeup of our… 鉴于我们精挑细选的
[51:09] brilliantly selected jury, he could translate 陪审团成员组成结构
[51:12] our message into a “Downtown” dialect 他能用市区方言来传达我们的信息
[51:14] that would resonate more powerfully with our audience. 这样能和听者产生更强烈的共鸣
[51:28] I agree with Lee. 我赞同李的观点
[51:32] Uh, me, too. 我也是
[51:36] What about you, O.J.? OJ 你呢
[51:38] Who do you think should give the opening statement? 你觉得应该由谁来做开庭陈述
[51:41] Well… 这个
[51:46] – Oh Shit. – Please, Juice. -该死 -拜托了 果汁
[51:48] Juice, we need an answer. 果汁 我们需要答案
[52:02] Let’s-let’s have Johnnie do it. 让约翰尼来做吧
[52:09] Okay. We need to hand out 好了 我们要分配
[52:12] attorney assignments for the week. 本周的律师任务
[52:14] Barry, I need you to take the PCR testing. Carl… 巴里 你负责PCR检测的事 卡尔
[52:56] Why did they get a black guy? 他们找个黑人来做什么
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme