| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | A friend loveth at all times, | 朋友之间永远相亲相爱 | 
| [00:06] | and a brother is born in adversity. | 兄弟正是为患难而生 | 
| [00:11] | Father, please, please, please have mercy on him. | 天父 求您 可怜可怜他 | 
| [00:15] | Look after him, protect him. | 照顾他 保护他 | 
| [00:17] | For he’s in pain | 因为他此刻很痛苦 | 
| [00:19] | and he knows not what he’s doing. | 他并不知道自己在做什么 | 
| [00:24] | Just tell them Robert Shapiro is calling. | 告诉他们是罗伯特·夏皮罗来电 | 
| [00:26] | He’ll know what it’s about. | 他会知道是为什么事 | 
| [00:28] | – What do you want? – Gil. | -你想干什么 -吉尔 | 
| [00:29] | I wish I reach through this goddamn phone | 我真希望我能把手从电话里伸过去 | 
| [00:32] | and strangle you. | 掐死你 | 
| [00:34] | I am so sorry he did this to us. | 我很抱歉他这么对我们 | 
| [00:36] | I mean, you know that I’m a fixer of things. | 你也知道我这人是个和事佬 | 
| [00:38] | I-I-I don’t tolerate this kind of stuff. | 我并不容忍这种行为 | 
| [00:40] | How does a murder suspect | 一个杀人嫌犯 | 
| [00:41] | disappear from a house full of people? | 怎么会在一屋子人眼皮下消失 | 
| [00:43] | I didn’t know that he was gonna run. | 我不知道他会逃跑 | 
| [00:45] | I mean, you’ve got to believe me, Gil. | 你得相信我 吉尔 | 
| [00:46] | I… I mean, this is… I’m the good guy here. | 我可是好人啊 | 
| [00:49] | Look, who brought Menendez back from Israel, hmm? | 是谁把梅内德斯从以色列带回来的 | 
| [00:51] | Who-who-who backed your campaign? | 是谁支持了你的竞选 | 
| [00:54] | Look, you even came to my 50th birthday. | 你都来参加过我的50岁生日 | 
| [00:56] | You loved it, it was a great party. | 你很开心 那场派对很棒 | 
| [00:57] | Bob, find your client | 鲍勃 去找到你的委托人 | 
| [00:59] | and deliver him. | 把他给我送来 | 
| [01:15] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 | 
| [01:16] | Of course. Drink? | 当然 喝一杯 | 
| [01:19] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [01:28] | O.J. left a suicide note. | OJ留了张自杀遗书 | 
| [01:38] | It’s terrible. | 太糟了 | 
| [01:42] | I don’t know what we’re supposed to do with it. | 我不知道我们该拿这东西怎么办 | 
| [01:44] | I mean, do we need to give it to the police? | 是该交给警察吗 | 
| [01:49] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 | 
| [01:50] | Who the hell signs a suicide note with a happy face? | 谁用笑脸给自杀遗书签名啊 | 
| [01:53] | One of the most stunning event you’re ever gonna hear on live television | 这是你将在直播电视上听到的最令人震惊的事件 | 
| [01:57] | O.J. Simpson, one of this country’s best-known personalities | OJ·辛普森 国内最知名人士之一 | 
| [02:00] | is a suspect in a double homicide, | 目前是一起双尸案的疑犯 | 
| [02:02] | a terribly gruesome crime, | 这起案件十分可怕 | 
| [02:04] | and he is at large tonight. | 而且他今晚在逃 | 
| [02:06] | There is now a statewide manhunt underway | 现在加州在全州范围内对 | 
| [02:08] | for O.J. Simpson in California. | OJ·辛普森展开搜寻 | 
| [02:11] | If it were our absolute goal, | 如果我们就是这么打算的 | 
| [02:13] | could we look more incompetent? | 我们还可能显得更没用一点吗 | 
| [02:16] | It’s the worst day of my life. | 这是我这辈子最糟糕的一天 | 
| [02:20] | It’s worse than the day I was diagnosed with cancer. | 比我被诊断出患癌症那天还糟 | 
| [02:22] | He failed to appear by 11:45. | 他11:45时还未出现 | 
| [02:24] | – The Los Angeles Police Department… – It’s friggin’ Shapiro. | -洛杉矶警局 -都怪夏皮罗 | 
| [02:26] | He screwed all of us. | 是他坑了我们 | 
| [02:27] | God forbid a celebrity should do a perp walk. | 千万不能让个名人游街示众啊 | 
| [02:29] | It’s always the big cases that melt down. McMartin. | 总是大案子出问题 麦克马丁案 | 
| [02:32] | Twilight Zone. Menendez. | 《阴阳魔界》案 梅内德斯案 | 
| [02:35] | Why is it always the famous ones? | 为什么总是有名的案子出问题 | 
| [02:37] | …that it would come to this, | …结果是如此 | 
| [02:39] | with this man who was so beloved | 此人本来是如此 | 
| [02:40] | in this country for so long. But now… | 受国民喜爱 但如今… | 
| [02:43] | He can’t hide forever. | 他不能一直躲下去 | 
| [02:45] | Everyone knows his face. | 人人都认识他 | 
| [03:15] | We received 110 tips so far. | 我们接到的线报有110多条了 | 
| [03:18] | “He’s with Magic Johnson.” | “他跟魔术师约翰逊在一起” | 
| [03:20] | “He’s in Atlanta.” | “他在亚特兰大” | 
| [03:22] | “He’s eating lunch with Dionne Warwick at the Ivy.” | “他在常春藤餐厅跟跟狄昂·华薇克[女明星]吃饭” | 
| [03:24] | – Christ. – All right, look, | -老天爷 -好了 听我说 | 
| [03:26] | we have to weed out the crackpots, all right? | 我们得把瞎说的筛出去 | 
| [03:27] | So make sure you put out the year | 把白野马的年份 | 
| [03:29] | and the plates on the white Bronco. | 和车牌号公布出去 | 
| [03:31] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [04:23] | The guy his with | 跟他在一起的那人 | 
| [04:24] | can anybody tell me who A.C. Cowlings is? | 谁能告诉我AC·考林斯是谁 | 
| [04:26] | He’s a fourth-rate linebacker. | 是个四流中后卫球员 | 
| [04:28] | He’s sort of a poor man’s O.J. | 算是穷人版的OJ | 
| [04:30] | O.J., A.C., get it? | OJ AC 懂吗 | 
| [04:31] | Will you just quiet down? | 你们别说话了行不行 | 
| [04:33] | I feel like I’m gonna vomit. | 我觉得像是要吐了 | 
| [04:41] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 | 
| [04:44] | I want to say something to the entire community. | 我想对整个社会说几句话 | 
| [04:47] | Mr. Simpson is a fugitive of justice. | 辛普森先生 现在是逃犯 | 
| [04:51] | And if any of you assist him, | 如果任何人以任何方式协助他 | 
| [04:54] | in any way, you are committing a felony. | 那将是犯下重罪 | 
| [04:57] | And I personally guarantee | 我保证 | 
| [05:00] | you will be prosecuted. | 你会被起诉 | 
| [05:03] | – Today, my office… – I hope they catch him. | -今天 我的办公室 -希望他们抓到他 | 
| [05:05] | You know he did it. | 你知道是他干的 | 
| [05:06] | You don’t know that. | 那可未必 | 
| [05:07] | They’re just tearing down another black man. | 他们只是又想毁掉一个黑人 | 
| [05:09] | …Nicole Brown Simpson | 妮可·布朗·辛普森 | 
| [05:11] | and Ronald Lyle Goldman… | 还有罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼 | 
| [05:12] | Want me to turn off the TVs? | 要我关掉电视 | 
| [05:13] | Tell ’em to go back to work? | 叫他们回去工作吗 | 
| [05:14] | No, it’s fine. Let ’em watch. | 不用 让他们看吧 | 
| [05:16] | Something big’s happening here. | 这是大事 | 
| [05:18] | We are alleging special circumstances. | 我们将提出特殊情况原则 | 
| [05:20] | We are also alleging the murder weapon was the knife. | 我们还认为凶器是一把刀 | 
| [05:23] | Mr. Simpson must face these charges. | 辛普森先生必须面对这些指控 | 
| [05:25] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 | 
| [05:33] | The TV on? | 电视开着吗 | 
| [05:34] | Course I’m watching. | 我当然在看 | 
| [05:35] | Picked a hell of a day to leave town. | 你偏偏选今天出城 | 
| [05:37] | Well, how was I supposed to know…? | 我怎么会知道… | 
| [05:39] | …really good line… | …好防线… | 
| [05:40] | – What is that? – Arnold Palmer’s last U.S. open. | -那是什么 -阿诺德·帕尔默最后一次公开赛 | 
| [05:42] | He’s retiring today. | 他今天要退役了 | 
| [05:43] | Pops, come on. | 老爸 拜托 | 
| [05:47] | Now, you can tell I’m up… set. | 大家可以看出 我多么气愤 | 
| [05:50] | – This is a… – Oh, he looks horrible. | -这… -他看上去太糟了 | 
| [05:52] | …it’s a very serious case. | …是一起严肃的案件 | 
| [05:53] | Oh, my God, Marcia’s dying up there. | 天呐 玛莎简直要死了 | 
| [05:56] | You know all those people? | 你认识他们 | 
| [05:57] | And I think, perhaps, | 我想 或许 | 
| [05:58] | that some of us might have had empathy for him. | 有些人会对他感到同情 | 
| [06:00] | We saw the falling of an American hero, | 我们看到一位美国英雄的陨落 | 
| [06:02] | and to some extent I viewed Mr. Simpson the same way. | 一定程度上 我也是这样看待辛普森先生的 | 
| [06:05] | But let’s remember, we have two innocent people | 但不要忘记 有两个无辜之人 | 
| [06:07] | who were brutally murdered. | 被残忍杀害了 | 
| [06:09] | But how could this happen? | 但怎么会发生这种事 | 
| [06:10] | The entire world was focused on this one man, | 整个世界都盯着这一个人 | 
| [06:12] | and he slipped away. | 他却溜走了 | 
| [06:13] | How can you answer that? | 这您要如何回应 | 
| [06:17] | I can’t. | 我回答不了 | 
| [06:19] | You think he’s gonna get away? | 你觉得他会逃脱吗 | 
| [06:20] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [06:22] | O.J. humiliated them. | OJ羞辱了他们 | 
| [06:25] | He’s dead meat. | 他死定了 | 
| [06:27] | I don’t like the subtext of this one bit. | 我非常不喜欢这种潜台词 | 
| [06:29] | There’s an unspoken villain here. | 这里面有个没被点出来的坏人 | 
| [06:31] | – Who, A.C.? – Hmm? No. Me. | -谁 AC吗 -不 是我 | 
| [06:35] | Everyone’s blaming me for everything. | 大家都把一切怪到我头上 | 
| [06:37] | I have a very clean reputation. | 我的名誉很好的 | 
| [06:39] | What we need is our own press conference. | 我们得自己召开一次记者招待会 | 
| [06:45] | Are we good? | 行了吗 | 
| [06:47] | Sound good? We’re all… | 声音没问题吧… | 
| [06:49] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:55] | I must make one thing perfectly clear: | 有件事我必须澄清 | 
| [06:58] | I am as shocked as anybody is at this turn of events. | 我对事情这样的发展跟其他所有人一样感到震惊 | 
| [07:02] | Over the past 25 years, on numerous occasions, | 这25年来 我曾多次 | 
| [07:06] | I have made similar arrangements with the LAPD, | 与洛杉矶警局 地方检察官办公室 | 
| [07:09] | with the district attorney’s office, | 和加塞蒂先生 | 
| [07:11] | and Mr. Garcetti. | 定下类似的约定 | 
| [07:14] | They have always kept their word to me, | 而他们一向遵守对我的承诺 | 
| [07:17] | and I have always kept my word to them. | 我也一向遵守对他们的承诺 | 
| [07:21] | In fact, I arranged the surrender | 事实上 正是我安排了 | 
| [07:24] | of Erik Menendez from Israel. | 埃里克·梅内德斯从以色列自首回国 | 
| [07:26] | What a prick. | 混蛋 | 
| [07:28] | Robert Shapiro’s focused on his number one priority: | 罗伯特·夏皮罗专注于他的第一要务 | 
| [07:32] | Robert Shapiro. | 罗伯特·夏皮罗 | 
| [07:34] | What would you be saying? | 那换了你会说什么 | 
| [07:35] | I wouldn’t be falling back on the pronouns “me,” | 我不会一直强调”我” | 
| [07:37] | “myself,” and “I.” People, | “本人” “我自己” 诸位 | 
| [07:40] | when you take these jobs, you have only one role: | 你们接这种案子时 你只有一个角色 | 
| [07:42] | you are in service to your client. | 你要为你的委托人服务 | 
| [07:45] | Never betray that individual. Never. | 绝不要背叛他 绝不要 | 
| [07:49] | No, he was always under a doctor’s care. | 不 一直有医生照顾他 | 
| [07:52] | In fact, we were concerned that he would take this avenue. | 事实上 我们就担心他会这么做 | 
| [07:57] | O.J., wherever you are, | OJ 不管你在哪 | 
| [08:01] | for the sake of your children, | 看在你孩子的分上 | 
| [08:03] | for the sake of your family, | 看在你家庭的分上 | 
| [08:06] | please surrender immediately | 请立刻向随便任何 | 
| [08:09] | to any law enforcement official. | 执法官员自首吧 | 
| [08:12] | What were the last words you heard from O.J.? | OJ最后对你说的话是什么 | 
| [08:15] | Well, they were of a complimentary nature. | 是对我的称赞 | 
| [08:17] | He thanked me for everything I did for him. | 他为我为他做的一切感谢了我 | 
| [08:21] | So now I would like to introduce Robert Kardashian, | 现在 我想为大家介绍罗伯特·卡戴珊 | 
| [08:24] | one of O.J.’s closest and dearest friends. | OJ的一位密友 | 
| [08:28] | He will now read a note that O.J. handwrote today. | 他现在将读一封OJ今天亲笔所写的信 | 
| [08:31] | Robert? | 罗伯特 | 
| [08:33] | Oh, my God, it’s Daddy! | 天啊 是爸爸 | 
| [08:37] | This letter was written by O.J. today. | 这封信是OJ今天写的 | 
| [08:41] | “To whom it may concern: | “致所有相关人士 | 
| [08:44] | “First, everyone understand | 首先 请大家理解 | 
| [08:46] | “I had nothing to do | 我跟妮可被杀 | 
| [08:48] | “With Nicole’s murder. | 毫无关系 | 
| [08:51] | “I loved her. | 我爱过她 | 
| [08:54] | At times, I felt like a battered husband…” | 有时候 我觉得自己很受伤” | 
| [08:58] | Did I hear that correctly? | 我没听错吧 | 
| [08:59] | He feels like a battered husband? | 他觉得受伤 | 
| [09:01] | Well, you know, he cut his hand while he was killing her. | 毕竟他杀她时伤到自己的手了嘛 | 
| [09:04] | “Please think of the real O.J. | “请记住真实的OJ | 
| [09:07] | “And not this lost person. | 而不是这个迷失之人 | 
| [09:11] | “Thank you for making my life special. | 谢谢你 让我的人生如此特别 | 
| [09:14] | “I hope I helped yours. | 希望我对你的人生也有所帮助 | 
| [09:17] | Peace and love, O.J.” | 带着和平与爱意 OJ” | 
| [09:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [09:22] | Robert-Robert Kardashian. | 罗伯特·卡戴珊 | 
| [09:24] | Kazany? | 卡扎尼 | 
| [09:26] | Rakashian? | 瑞卡珊 | 
| [09:26] | C-Can you please spell that? | 你能拼写一下吗 | 
| [09:28] | K-a-r-d-a-s-h-i-a-n K-a-r-d-a-s-h-i-a-n. | |
| [09:31] | Kardashian! Kardashian! | 卡戴珊 卡戴珊 | 
| [09:34] | – Kardashian! Kardashian! – Please, be respectful. | -卡戴珊 卡戴珊 -请大家表示一点尊重 | 
| [09:37] | This is a very close friend of Mr. O.J. Simpson’s. | 这是OJ·辛普森先生的一位挚友 | 
| [09:40] | Robert Kardashian. | 罗伯特·卡戴珊 | 
| [10:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [10:03] | There’s a white Bronco behind us right now. | 有辆白色野马在我们后面 | 
| [10:06] | You liar. No, there isn’t. | 骗子 根本没有 | 
| [10:07] | I’m serious. Look. | 没骗你 你看 | 
| [10:11] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [10:16] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! It’s A.C. Cowlings! | 天啊 天啊 是AC·考林斯 | 
| [10:24] | Over here! | 看这里 | 
| [10:31] | What are you looking at?! | 看什么看 | 
| [10:33] | It’s him. It’s freaking him. | 是他 真的是他 | 
| [10:35] | I told you. | 我说吧 | 
| [10:37] | Oh, my God. What? | 天啊 不会吧 | 
| [10:42] | Holy crap. | 我的老天啊 | 
| [10:44] | Yes, yes, it is them. | 是的 是的 是他们 | 
| [10:46] | Yes, it’s them. | 没错 是他们 | 
| [10:48] | They’re going north on the 5, | 他们在5号洲际公路上向北行驶 | 
| [10:49] | right before it merges with the 405. | 不到与405号州际公路交汇处的地方 | 
| [10:51] | I’m telling you, it’s O.J. | 我跟你说 就是OJ | 
| [11:18] | We have sighted a white Ford Bronco, | 看到一辆白色福特野马 | 
| [11:19] | north of Irvine Center Drive. | 位于尔湾中央大道北边 | 
| [11:21] | License plate Three Papa Charlie Tango Four Zero Three. | 车牌照 3PCT403 | 
| [11:26] | I think we got him. | 我想我们抓住他了 | 
| [11:29] | Stay in your car, sir. | 待在车里 先生 | 
| [11:34] | Sir, step out of the vehicle. | 先生 下车 | 
| [11:35] | No, no, no! Hell no! | 不 不 绝不 | 
| [11:37] | Sir, you need to turn your engine off | 先生 关掉你的引擎 | 
| [11:38] | and step from the vehicle now! | 立刻下车 | 
| [11:40] | Do you know what’s goin’ on here?! | 你知道现在什么情况吗 | 
| [11:42] | O.J.’s in the backseat with a gun to his head! | OJ在后座用枪顶着他的头 | 
| [11:46] | – Can I speak with Mr. Simpson? – No! | -我能和辛普森先生谈话吗 -不 | 
| [11:47] | No, I ain’t speaking to nobody! | 不 我拒绝和任何人说话 | 
| [11:49] | I ain’t speaking to nobody! | 我拒绝和任何人说话 | 
| [11:50] | – Tell him the gun’s loaded, A.C.! – What? What? | -跟他说枪是上膛了的 AC -什么 | 
| [11:52] | – Tell him! Tell him! – I-I know, O.J.! | -跟他说 跟他说 -知道了 OJ | 
| [11:54] | O.J., I will handle it, okay? I know! | OJ 让我来处理 好吗 我懂的 | 
| [11:56] | We don’t want a situation here! | 我们不想出任何问题 | 
| [11:57] | We don’t want anybody to get hurt! | 也不希望任何人受伤 | 
| [11:58] | – Do what I call. – O.J., O.J., O.J. | -照我说的做 -OJ OJ | 
| [12:00] | – Tell him! Tell him! – You need to get out! | -跟他说 跟他说 -你们需要下车 | 
| [12:02] | That’s not happening! | 不可能 | 
| [12:03] | Back off! | 走开 | 
| [12:07] | – Do we shoot? – I’m not shooting at O.J. Simpson | -要开枪吗 -除非有人授权 | 
| [12:10] | unless somebody authorizes it. | 否则我是不会朝OJ·辛普森开枪的 | 
| [12:48] | Mr. Simpson is a fugitive from justice. | 辛普森先生 现在是逃犯 | 
| [12:52] | And if any of you assist him in any way, | 如果任何人以任何方式协助他 | 
| [12:55] | you are committing felony. | 那将是犯下重罪 | 
| [12:58] | I personally guarantee you’ll be prosecuted. | 我保证你会被起诉 | 
| [13:03] | Today, my office | 今天 我的办公室 | 
| [13:06] | filed murder charges against O.J. Simpson for the murder | 对OJ·辛普森杀害妮可·布朗·辛普森 | 
| [13:09] | of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Lyle Goldman. | 和罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼一事提起谋杀指控 | 
| [13:14] | Um, I have some bad news. | 我有些坏消息 | 
| [13:15] | These are very serious crimes. | 这是重罪 | 
| [13:20] | I was, um… | 我… | 
| [13:21] | I was with O.J. This morning, | 我今早和OJ在一起 | 
| [13:24] | and he, uh… | 他… | 
| [13:28] | …he was in pretty bad shape. | 他状况很不好 | 
| [13:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [13:35] | He was in a lot of pain. | 他很痛苦 | 
| [13:42] | He left a note. | 他留了一封遗书 | 
| [13:46] | And we have reason to believe that he’s killed himself. | 我们有理由相信他自杀了 | 
| [13:49] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [13:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [13:53] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [13:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [14:00] | He wanted you to know, | 他想让你们知道 | 
| [14:01] | he wanted all of you to know he loved you… | 他想让你们大家都知道他爱你们 | 
| [14:03] | he loved you very much. | 非常非常爱 | 
| [14:06] | He loved everybody here. | 他爱这里的所有人 | 
| [14:08] | O.J.’s in a better-better place. | OJ现在在一个更好的地方了 | 
| [14:12] | He’s in a better place. | 他在一个更好的地方了 | 
| [14:18] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [14:20] | Look! | 看 | 
| [14:22] | Look. | 快看 | 
| [14:24] | O.J. Simpson is sitting in the backseat | OJ·辛普森坐在后座 | 
| [14:27] | – and he has a gun at his head and, uh, – Oh, Dad. | -拿着一把枪指着自己头部 -爸爸 | 
| [14:30] | presumably, the officers in those four cars | 据推测 四辆在保持速度的 | 
| [14:33] | that are maintaining the pace… | 车内的警官们… | 
| [15:02] | Bob, where have you been? | 鲍勃 你去哪儿了 | 
| [15:04] | Do you have any idea what is going on? | 你知道现在是什么情况吗 | 
| [15:05] | Yeah. I did a press conference, then I filled the gas tank. | 知道 我开了一场记者招待会 然后去加油了 | 
| [15:09] | Bob, they found him. | 鲍勃 他们找到他了 | 
| [15:11] | O.J. is driving up and down the freeways with a police escort. | OJ在高速路上横冲直撞 警察紧跟着他 | 
| [15:14] | He’s still alive? | 他还活着 | 
| [15:16] | …in front of him. | 在他前面 | 
| [15:16] | However, there are a number of Highway Patrol units | 然而 有很多公路巡逻队 | 
| [15:19] | and sheriff’s vehicles sitting on the side of the road. | 和治安官车辆停在路边 | 
| [15:22] | And that’s called a code 100, an intercept… | 这是代号100 意为阻截 | 
| [15:24] | and what they’re doing is making sure no other vehicles… | 目的是确保没有别的车辆 | 
| [15:27] | Good for you, O.J. | 真棒 OJ | 
| [15:29] | Good for you. | 真棒 | 
| [15:32] | We’re still in the game. | 我们还没有出局 | 
| [15:42] | Hello, everyone. I’m Bob Costas. | 各位观众大家好 我是鲍勃·科斯塔斯 | 
| [15:44] | It’s our professional obligation to cover the ball game tonight. | 报道今晚的球赛是我们的职业职责 | 
| [15:48] | We will do that in what we hope is an appropriate fashion. | 我们将以合理公正的方式报道比赛 | 
| [15:51] | We are, of course, mindful of the O.J. Simpson situation, | 当然 我们也密切关注OJ·辛普森事件 | 
| [15:55] | and we will apprise you of any new developments. | 若有任何新消息 我们会第一时间播报 | 
| [15:57] | …with doctors who’ve been treating Simpson… | 与治疗辛普森的医生们一起 | 
| [15:59] | Why don’t we stop him? Shoot out his tires. | 为什么不阻止他 开枪打爆他轮胎 | 
| [16:01] | We don’t want a shootout on live TV. | 我们可不想在电视直播上开枪 | 
| [16:03] | We’re on every network in the country. | 全国人民都在看着 | 
| [16:05] | What’s the protocol? | 有没有相关的规章制度 | 
| [16:06] | The protocol? I don’t know, Bill. | 规章制度吗 我不知道 比尔 | 
| [16:08] | What is the protocol for an armed celebrity fugitive | 有规定能用在名人携枪潜逃 | 
| [16:11] | being chased by twelve police cars and seven helicopters? | 同时被12位警察和7架直升机追的情况下吗 | 
| [16:16] | Christ. | 天啊 | 
| [16:19] | I thought I was gonna run for mayor. | 我原本想竞选市长的 | 
| [16:20] | And we are told by the California Highway Patrol | 我们从加州公路巡警那得到消息 | 
| [16:23] | that O.J. Simpson is in that car, | OJ·辛普森就在车内 | 
| [16:25] | holding a gun to his head. | 手拿枪指着自己的头 | 
| [16:27] | He has been in touch with a police highway dispatcher, | 他已经和公路巡警的调度员交流过 | 
| [16:30] | saying he wants to be taken to his mother. | 要求把他带去他的母亲住处 | 
| [16:33] | He wants to see her. | 他想见他母亲 | 
| [16:35] | Um, but we don’t know what the resolution | 但我们不知道这场谈判的最终结果 | 
| [16:38] | of all of this will be. There are nine black-and-whites… | 将会是怎么样 同时有九辆黑白警车 | 
| [16:55] | All right, what do you want me to do, O.J.? | OJ 你想要我做什么 | 
| [16:58] | – I should die. – No. | -我该死 -不 | 
| [17:00] | Put the gun down, Juice. | 果汁 把枪放下 | 
| [17:01] | I’m tired of you drivin’ me around, A.C.! | 我不想让你开车带着我乱跑了 AC | 
| [17:03] | Tell me what you need! | 告诉我你需要什么 | 
| [17:04] | – Take me to the cemetery. – No, man. | -把我带到公墓去 -不行 兄弟 | 
| [17:06] | We did that already. | 我们已经去过那了 | 
| [17:08] | I don’t know what is happening. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 | 
| [17:09] | Why is this happening to me? | 为什么这种事情会发生在我身上 | 
| [17:11] | I don’t understand. | 我想不明白 | 
| [17:12] | I had such a beautiful family. | 我原本有着如此美满的家庭 | 
| [17:14] | Nicole and Sydney and Justin… | 妮可 希妮还有贾斯汀 | 
| [17:17] | You still got the kids, Juice. All right? | 你还有孩子们呢 不是吗果汁 | 
| [17:18] | Think about the kids. | 想想你的孩子 | 
| [17:19] | J-Just take me home. | 带我回家吧 | 
| [17:22] | – I want to see Mama. – Brother, | -我想见妈妈 -兄弟 | 
| [17:23] | we got half the police in California in pursuit. | 现在加州一半的警察都在追我们 | 
| [17:26] | They might not let us. | 他们不会允许的 | 
| [17:27] | I want this to end! | 我要了结这件事 | 
| [17:33] | This is 911. What is your emergency? | 这里是911中心 请问您有什么紧急事故 | 
| [17:35] | Hey, this is A.C. I have O.J. in the car. | 我是AC OJ他人在我车上 | 
| [17:38] | Who is this? | 请问您是哪位 | 
| [17:39] | You know who this is, goddamn it! | 你知道我是谁 该死的 | 
| [17:40] | I have O.J. In the car! You tell the police to back off! | OJ现在在我车上 你叫警察赶紧走开 | 
| [17:44] | – He’s got a gun to his head! – Hold on a moment. | -他正拿枪指着自己脑袋 -等等 | 
| [17:46] | Where are you? Is everything else okay? | 你们在哪里 一切都还好吗 | 
| [17:48] | What? No! What kind of stupid-ass question is that?! | 很不好 这是什么蠢问题 | 
| [17:51] | Everything is terrible! | 一切都糟透了 | 
| [17:52] | You just clear the freeway! We’re going to Brentwood! | 你就负责清路 我们要去布伦特伍德 | 
| [17:56] | Stupid ass. | 笨蛋 | 
| [18:03] | Ready on chyron. Give me ten. | 准备好 给我十秒钟 | 
| [18:06] | They’re clearing the freeway! | 他们正在清理高速路 | 
| [18:07] | There’s nobody else driving on it! | 不允许其他人开车上路 | 
| [18:09] | What?! You’re kidding. | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [18:11] | We’ve got to cut to O.J. | 我们必须得把镜头切换到OJ那 | 
| [18:13] | Well, I can’t. It’s the NBA Finals. | 不行 这可是NBA决赛 | 
| [18:15] | You do realize how much these spots are going for? | 你知道收视率会是多少的 | 
| [18:19] | Put the game in the box. | 把比赛画面缩小到框内 | 
| [18:21] | What? No! | 什么 不行 | 
| [18:22] | You have to. Think clearly! | 你必须这么做 你动动脑子 | 
| [18:23] | O.J. is news, entertainment and sports! | OJ事件是集新闻 娱乐和运动于一体 | 
| [18:25] | Jim, I can’t. I… | 吉姆 我做不到 我 | 
| [18:27] | In 24 years, I’ve never done anything like this. | 24年来 我从没做过这样的事 | 
| [18:30] | O.J. Gets the big screen. | 把OJ新闻切换到大屏幕上来 | 
| [18:31] | I’m calling upstairs. | 我要打电话通知上级了 | 
| [18:34] | Shit! | 见鬼 | 
| [18:35] | Asshole. Go. | 这混蛋 切吧 | 
| [18:37] | Ready two. And take two. Ready uplink. | 双画面就绪 倒计时两秒 准备上传 | 
| [18:48] | – Dude, go! – Nice! Come on | -上啊 -漂亮 加油 | 
| [18:52] | We bring you this breaking update | 现在插播一条 | 
| [18:53] | on the O.J. Simpson… | 关于OJ·辛普森的重要新闻 | 
| [18:56] | A freeway in Los Angeles… | 洛杉矶的一条高速路上 | 
| [18:59] | in the south central park of that area, | 南部中心公园的那片区域 | 
| [19:02] | and we are told by the California Highway Patrol that | 我们从加州公路巡警那得到消息 | 
| [19:04] | O.J. Simpson is in that car, holding a gun to his head. | OJ·辛普森就在车内 拿枪指着头 | 
| [19:08] | He has been in touch with a police highway dispatcher, | 他已经和公路巡警的调度员进行了交流 | 
| [19:11] | saying he wants to be taken to his mother. | 要求去他母亲的住处 | 
| [19:15] | He wants to see her. | 他想见他母亲 | 
| [19:16] | Now, what we, uh, figure now | 现在我们了解到的情况是 | 
| [19:19] | is that O.J. Simpson is sitting in the back seat, | OJ·辛普森坐在车后座 | 
| [19:23] | and he has a gun at his head, | 他举着枪对着自己的头 | 
| [19:26] | and, uh, presumably the officers are in the Ford cars… | 我们推测警察应该是在其他福特汽车内 | 
| [19:30] | I can’t believe this is the 405 on a Friday night. | 真难相信这是周五晚的405号洲际公路 | 
| [19:33] | Where are all the cars? | 车都去哪了 | 
| [19:34] | The backup on Sepulveda must be unbelievable. | 塞普尔韦达大道的高速路肯定堵死了 | 
| [19:36] | situation play out and hopefully resolve it | 新状况出现 希望在无人受伤的情况下 | 
| [19:39] | without anyone getting hurt. | 这件事能得到解决 | 
| [19:41] | Uh, the car is, uh, again, on the 91 freeway. | 我再强调一遍 该车目前在91号高速路 | 
| [19:45] | This is a white Ford Bronco. This is the one… | 一辆白色的福特野马 正是这辆车 | 
| [19:48] | It’s like the world’s longest Ford Bronco commercial. | 这就像世上最长的福特野马广告 | 
| [19:52] | – Yeah, look at this. – that said that, uh, | -对啊 看着个 -上面写着 | 
| [19:53] | O.J. Simpson was armed and dangerous. | OJ·辛普森持有武器 很危险 | 
| [19:55] | He should be considered dangerous. | 应该视他为危险人物 | 
| [19:57] | And here, in the back seat of the car with a gun to his head. | 现在 他拿枪对着脑袋坐在后座 | 
| [20:02] | – Uh, this is heading in the… – Phil, question. | -这就是本次… -菲尔 有个问题 | 
| [20:04] | How is O.J. back in his white Bronco? | OJ怎么回到他的白色野马上的 | 
| [20:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [20:06] | I mean, the Bronco was full of blood. We impounded it! | 我是说 车上全是血 被我们扣留了 | 
| [20:09] | How can he be driving it again? | 他怎么可能还在开那车 | 
| [20:11] | Hold on a second. Tom, how is O.J. back in the Bronco? | 等等 汤姆 OJ怎么还开着那辆野马 | 
| [20:14] | Believe it or not, there are two white Broncos. | 信不信由你 有两辆白色野马 | 
| [20:16] | A.C. Cowlings worships O.J. So much, | AC·考林斯非常崇拜OJ | 
| [20:18] | he bought the identical car. | 他买了辆一模一样的车 | 
| [20:20] | Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 | 
| [20:22] | What’s the situation at Rockingham? | 罗金厄姆那边情况如何 | 
| [20:24] | SWAT’s taking over. | 有特警队负责 | 
| [20:27] | All right. | 好 | 
| [20:40] | We need a brand six and half of chicken wings. | 我们需要六对半鸡翅 | 
| [20:42] | We got 20 pizzas in the back. | 后面还有20份披萨 | 
| [20:44] | Somebody got to get’em. | 快叫人来取 | 
| [20:46] | Aw, this is crazy, man! We ran out of cheese. | 简直要疯了 奶酪用完了 | 
| [20:51] | – Come on, O.J. – We are witnessing tonight | -快点 OJ -今晚我们见证了 | 
| [20:51] | – a modern tragedy and drama… – Come on. | -一场在南加州 -快点 | 
| [20:53] | of Shakespearian proportion being played out live… | 现场直播的 | 
| [20:55] | on television in Southern California. | 莎士比亚式的现代悲剧 | 
| [20:58] | We are told, as well, that O.J. is sitting | 同时我们也收到消息 | 
| [21:01] | in the back seat with a gun to his head. | OJ就在后座上 拿枪对着脑袋 | 
| [21:04] | That comes from the California Highway Patrol. | 来自加州高速公路巡警的消息 | 
| [21:06] | Juice? | 果汁 | 
| [21:08] | Bob. | 鲍勃 | 
| [21:09] | Bob, I’ve been looking for you. | 鲍勃 我一直在找你 | 
| [21:11] | I called the house in Encino, and you weren’t there. | 我刚打去西诺市的家里了 你不在 | 
| [21:14] | I don’t know if you heard what’s happening. | 我不知道你听说我的事了没有 | 
| [21:18] | Uh, yeah, I heard, Juice. | 我听说了 果汁 | 
| [21:19] | It’s on every channel. | 每个台都在报 | 
| [21:23] | I… | 我… | 
| [21:24] | I just wanted to tell you I love you, Bobby. | 我只是想告诉你 我爱你小伯 | 
| [21:27] | Bobby, you’re the best. | 小伯 你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [21:29] | You know I feel the same, Juice. | 你知道我也是这么想的 果汁 | 
| [21:33] | Remember how much fun we used to have? | 还记得我们一起的快乐时光吗 | 
| [21:38] | Remember the night the four of us went to that steakhouse | 还记得那晚我们四人去的牛排店吗 | 
| [21:42] | used to be on La Cienega? | 以前在拉希尼伽大街上 | 
| [21:44] | I forget the name. | 名字我忘了 | 
| [21:47] | You, me, Nicole, Kris– | 你 我 妮可还有克丽丝 | 
| [21:51] | we had some fun times together. | 我们之前玩得很开心啊 | 
| [21:56] | Want you to tell everybody that I love ’em. | 希望你告诉大家我爱他们 | 
| [21:59] | Say good-bye for me. | 替我向他们道别 | 
| [22:02] | Say good-bye to Don Ohlmeyer, | 替我向唐·奥尔迈尔 | 
| [22:06] | Skip Taft, Wayne Hughes. | 斯基普·塔夫脱 韦恩·休斯 | 
| [22:10] | Louie Marx, Marcus Allen. | 路易·马克斯 马库斯·艾伦 | 
| [22:14] | Cathy and Reggie. | 凯西和雷吉道别 | 
| [22:16] | If I’m forgetting anybody, please let ’em know. | 我要是漏了谁 麻烦帮忙传达到 | 
| [22:20] | You’re gonna tell them yourself, Juice, okay? | 你得自己去跟他们说 果汁 好吗 | 
| [22:22] | You’re gonna see ’em all again. | 你还会再见到他们的 | 
| [22:25] | No. I just want to go home | 不 我只想回家 | 
| [22:26] | and see my mama one last time. | 见我妈妈最后一面 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah, I’m not sure coming home right now is such a hot idea. | 好吧 但现在回家怕不是明智之举 | 
| [22:38] | Juice? | 果汁 | 
| [22:41] | Juice? | 果汁 | 
| [22:42] | OJ O.J.? | |
| [22:45] | We continue to watch the white Bronco | 我们接着来看这辆白色野马 | 
| [22:47] | that is driven, we believe, by Allen Cowlings, | 我们认为是艾伦·考林斯在驾驶 | 
| [22:49] | a long-time friend of O.J. Simpson. | 他是OJ·辛普森的老朋友了 | 
| [22:52] | – O.J. Simpson is in the car. – Jason? | -OJ·辛普森在车里 -杰森 | 
| [22:54] | At one point, he said he had a gun to his head. | 他曾一度表示枪就对着他的头 | 
| [22:56] | He’s being pursued by California law enforcement… | 加州执法部门正在追捕他 | 
| [22:57] | Where’s your grandmother? | 你祖母在哪里 | 
| [23:01] | She was having heart palpitations. | 她心悸病犯了 | 
| [23:03] | She’s in the hospital. | 在医院 | 
| [23:04] | …his home in Brentwood | …他母亲据信居住在 | 
| [23:06] | where his mother is believed to be staying… | 他在布伦特伍德的家里 | 
| [23:08] | Hey, Uncle Bobby, is my dad gonna die? | 小伯叔叔 我爸爸会死吗 | 
| [23:11] | …told an L.A. dispatcher he wanted to see his mother. | …他告诉一名洛杉矶调度员他想见他的母亲 | 
| [23:13] | He has also said he could hurt himself. | 他还说他可能会自残 | 
| [23:19] | 1947-1994 | 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森 | 
| [23:24] | Gentlemen, the last I heard, the man was still alive. | 先生们 据我所知他人还活着 | 
| [23:32] | We got to stay ahead of the news. | 我们得抢在新闻报道前面 | 
| [23:34] | Yes, it’s a complex situation, but we must remember that | 没错 情况复杂 可我们得记住 | 
| [23:38] | he is a person not used to being arrested. | 他之前可没有被捕过 | 
| [23:40] | He’s fragile, confused. | 他很脆弱 很迷茫 | 
| [23:44] | Whenever I see a black man being chased by armed officers, | 不论何时我见到有黑人被持枪警察追捕 | 
| [23:48] | my guard goes up. | 我都会提高警惕 | 
| [23:50] | With all due respect, this is a… | 恕我直言 这可是 | 
| [23:52] | a possible killer who fled from the police. | 从警察手里逃跑的疑凶 | 
| [23:54] | Innocent until proven guilty! | 是没有被定罪的无辜之人 | 
| [23:57] | If the LAPD is involved, | 如果洛杉矶警局插手了 | 
| [23:59] | we should let history be our guiding principle. | 我们应该看看前车之鉴 | 
| [24:02] | Time after time, the police shoot first, | 一次又一次 警察总是先开枪 | 
| [24:04] | and offer sloppy apologies afterwards. | 事后才草率道歉 | 
| [24:06] | 30 years ago, a young man named Leonard Deadwyler | 30年前 一名叫莱纳德·戴德韦勒 | 
| [24:10] | was driving his pregnant wife to the hospital. | 开车送他怀孕的妻子去医院 | 
| [24:12] | She was about to give birth to their child. | 她就快生了 | 
| [24:14] | And that very same LAPD | 也是洛杉矶警局 | 
| [24:16] | saw a black man driving too fast, | 看到一个黑人开车开太快 | 
| [24:19] | and they did what they do. | 他们就做了常做的事 | 
| [24:21] | They shot and killed him. | 他们开枪打死了他 | 
| [24:24] | I represented Leonard’s family. | 我为莱纳德的家庭辩护 | 
| [24:27] | It was one of my very first cases. | 这是我早年的案子之一 | 
| [24:30] | Unfortunately, the first of many. | 不幸的是 类似的案件仍不断发生 | 
| [24:37] | It was a terrible thing. | 真的很可怕 | 
| [24:40] | Leonard’s only crime… | 莱纳德唯一的罪过 | 
| [24:43] | the color of his skin. | 就是他的肤色 | 
| [25:07] | What?! | 干什么 | 
| [25:07] | – Who is this?! – This is Detective Tom Lange | -你是谁 -我是汤姆·朗探长 | 
| [25:10] | with the Los Angeles Police Department. | 来自洛杉矶警局 | 
| [25:11] | – How’d you get this number?! – You called 911. | -你怎么会有这个号码 -因为你打了911 | 
| [25:13] | Well, you tell the cops to back off! | 跟警察说让他们滚远一点 | 
| [25:16] | All right? Stay away from us! | 行吗 离我们远一点 | 
| [25:18] | A.C., give me the phone. | AC 把电话给我 | 
| [25:22] | Hey, this is O.J. | 你好 我是OJ | 
| [25:25] | I just wanted to say how sorry I am. | 我只是想说真的很抱歉 | 
| [25:28] | I didn’t mean for you guys to all have to come out like this. | 我不是有意让你们大家都这样麻烦的 | 
| [25:34] | I know it’s late on a Friday. | 现在是周五 这个点已经算晚了 | 
| [25:36] | You guys work hard. | 你们工作很辛苦 | 
| [25:39] | Probably want to go home and see your kids. | 应该也想回家 看看孩子 | 
| [25:42] | No, it’s okay. We’re just doing our jobs. | 没关系 我们也是职责所在 | 
| [25:46] | So, uh… | 那么 | 
| [25:49] | I understand you have a gun. | 我知道你有枪 | 
| [25:51] | Yeah, but it’s not for you. | 是的 但这枪不是为你们准备的 | 
| [25:53] | Don’t worry. I would never hurt any of you guys. | 别担心 我不会伤害你们的 | 
| [25:58] | This gun’s for me. | 这枪是为我准备的 | 
| [25:58] | No, no, no, no, you don’t want to do that. | 不不不 你不想这么做的 | 
| [26:01] | Things will get better. | 事情一定会好起来的 | 
| [26:03] | You should just toss it out the window. | 你应该把枪扔出窗外 | 
| [26:05] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [26:07] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [26:09] | I got to… I got to be with Nicole. | 我要 我要去找妮可 | 
| [26:12] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:13] | That’s all I’m trying to do. | 我只想这么做 | 
| [26:16] | I just can’t do it on the freeway. | 只是在高速公路上我下不了手 | 
| [26:19] | I can’t do it in a field. | 在球场上我也做不到 | 
| [26:21] | I tried to do it at her grave. | 我本想死在她的墓前 | 
| [26:24] | Now, I… I’m just gonna do it at home. | 但现在 我要在家里了结 | 
| [26:26] | O.J., we want to keep you alive. | OJ 我们想让你活着 | 
| [26:28] | We’re not gonna bother you. | 我们不会打扰你 | 
| [26:30] | We’ll let you go home. | 我们会让你回家的 | 
| [26:31] | We know you want to go there. | 我们知道你想去那里 | 
| [26:32] | We’ll let you go there. | 那你就去 | 
| [26:34] | But the gun is… is scaring everybody. | 但这枪 真的是吓到大家了 | 
| [26:36] | Please, can’t you just throw it away? | 拜托你 能不能把它扔掉 | 
| [26:42] | No. | 不行 | 
| [26:44] | I deserve to get hurt. | 我活该受罪 | 
| [26:50] | Go, O.J.! | 快跑 OJ | 
| [26:51] | Go where? Where’s he gonna go? | 走哪去 他要去哪里 | 
| [26:53] | – Anywhere but jail, baby. – Yo, Chris, | -反正不是监狱 宝贝 -克里斯 | 
| [26:55] | yeah. get over here, man. | 过来 兄弟 | 
| [26:56] | I thought you was gonna give us a little play-by-play. | 我想着你要给我们来个现场解说呢 | 
| [26:59] | – Please. – Ooh! Look at O.J. go. | -拜托 -快看OJ跑路 | 
| [27:01] | That boy can still run. | 这小子还能跑呢 | 
| [27:02] | Them goddamn cops ain’t chasing him. | 那些该死的警察追不上他的 | 
| [27:05] | Remember his run in ’67 against UCLA? | 还记得他六七年对加州大学洛衫矶分校那次吗 | 
| [27:09] | – That was the best! – That was pretty. | -那场是最棒的 -那场干得真漂亮 | 
| [27:10] | Nobody could catch the Juice. | 没人能抓到果汁 | 
| [27:12] | I don’t know what you guys are cheering for. | 我也不知道你们在欢呼些什么 | 
| [27:14] | – Jim Brown was a much better player. – What?! | -明明吉姆·布朗更厉害 -什么 | 
| [27:17] | Chris, go in the house, boy. | 克里斯 回屋里去 | 
| [27:19] | O.J. is local! He went to Galileo High! | OJ可是本地人 他上的是伽利略中学 | 
| [27:22] | So what? O.J. never gave back. | 那又怎样 OJ从没有回馈过什么 | 
| [27:26] | Well, you see any parks around here named for him? | 你看这里有哪家公园是以他命名的 | 
| [27:29] | Any children’s centers? | 还有儿童中心 | 
| [27:30] | See, now Jim Brown cared about black people. | 看到没 吉姆·布朗关心黑人 | 
| [27:33] | He was an activist. He spoke up. | 他是个活动分子 他会为我们说话 | 
| [27:36] | Once O.J. made his money, he split and never came back. | 但OJ挣了钱 他就跑了 再也没回来过 | 
| [27:39] | He became white. | 他成白人了 | 
| [27:42] | Well, you got the cops chasing him. | 现在警察追着要抓他 | 
| [27:45] | He’s black now! | 他又成黑人了 | 
| [28:12] | Orenthal James Simpson, | 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森 | 
| [28:14] | a grieving former husband, | 一个伤心的前夫 | 
| [28:16] | comforting his motherless children. | 安慰着他刚失去母亲的孩子 | 
| [28:20] | A celebrity running… | 一个落跑的名人 | 
| [28:21] | Why does that sound like a eulogy? | 这怎么听着跟悼词一样 | 
| [28:24] | A movie star, and a man wanted for double murder. | 一个电影明星 一个因双重谋杀被通缉的人 | 
| [28:27] | I want him to finish this day alive. | 我要他活着度过这一天 | 
| [28:31] | I want him to pay for what he’s done. | 我要他为自己的所作所为付出代价 | 
| [28:33] | …images of O.J. Simpson. | OJ·辛普森的肖像 | 
| [28:37] | Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! | 加油 OJ 加油 OJ | 
| [28:42] | Hey, why are you guys rooting for him? | 你们为什么支持OJ | 
| [28:43] | We’re not cheering for O.J. We’re booing the LAPD! | 我们不是支持OJ 我们是不支持洛杉矶警局 | 
| [28:45] | It doesn’t sound like you guys are booing. | 看着不像啊 | 
| [28:47] | We’re doing both. | 我们两手抓 | 
| [28:47] | O.J.’s running, ’cause he’s innocent! | OJ跑了 因为他是无辜的 | 
| [28:49] | He’s a black man being hunted by the police. | 他是个被警察追捕的黑人 | 
| [28:52] | They pick you up for anything! | 警察随便安个罪名都能抓人 | 
| [28:53] | I’d run! | 要是我 我也跑 | 
| [28:54] | Hey, look, it’s O.J. | 看 是OJ | 
| [28:56] | Go get ’em, Juice! Go, Juice! | 超过他们 果汁 加油 果汁 | 
| [28:58] | OJ OJ OJ O.J.! O.J.! O.J.! | |
| [28:59] | OJ OJ OJ O.J.! O.J.! O.J.! | |
| [29:02] | OJ OJ OJ O.J.! O.J.! O.J.! O.J.! | |
| [29:08] | Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! | 加油 OJ 加油 OJ | 
| [29:18] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 | 
| [29:21] | Those people shouldn’t be on the freeway. | 他们不该跑到高速公路上来的 | 
| [29:23] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 | 
| [29:25] | They’re out because they love you. | 他们来是因为他们爱你 | 
| [29:29] | They still love you, Juice. | 他们依然爱你 果汁 | 
| [29:38] | 34 yards… | 34码 | 
| [29:44] | O.J. Simpson. | OJ·辛普森 | 
| [29:46] | Go, O.J.! | 加油 OJ | 
| [29:47] | Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! | 加油 OJ 加油 OJ | 
| [29:49] | Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! | 加油 OJ 加油 OJ | 
| [29:52] | Where is he? We need to find him | 他在哪儿 我们得找到他 | 
| [29:54] | – and get him down here right now. – Arnelle. | -并马上将他带到这里 -阿奈尔 | 
| [29:56] | Where are you going? Don’t leave, Arnelle. | 你们去哪儿 别走 阿奈尔 | 
| [30:00] | We need everyone off the property. | 所有人都必须离开 | 
| [30:01] | – For your own safety. – No. | -这是为了你们的安全 -不 | 
| [30:02] | I’m not leaving. This is my home. | 我不走 这是我家 | 
| [30:04] | Yeah, I’m not leaving either. I’m Mr. Simpson’s attorney. | 我也不走 我是辛普森先生的律师 | 
| [30:06] | Hey, who are you? | 你们是谁 | 
| [30:07] | Roger Sandler, Time Life photography. | 罗杰·桑德勒 《时代生活》的摄影师 | 
| [30:09] | We have an arrangement with the West L.A. Division. | 我们和西洛杉矶分局约好了的 | 
| [30:10] | Your funeral. Don’t get caught in the crossfire. | 那这麻烦归你们了 交火时小心点 | 
| [30:22] | What the he… | 搞什么 | 
| [30:32] | Come on, come on! | 别这样 别这样 | 
| [30:34] | How do they expect us to get through? | 我们这要怎么过去 | 
| [30:35] | Honk. | 鸣笛 | 
| [30:38] | Move. Move! | 走开 走开 | 
| [30:40] | Get out of the way. | 别挡道 | 
| [30:51] | O.J. Simpson is almost back home. He’s in that car. | OJ·辛普森已经快到家了 他正在车内 | 
| [30:51] | NBC直播新闻 布伦特伍德 加州 | |
| [30:55] | We’re told that he has a gun. | 据称持有一把枪 | 
| [30:56] | His mother is at his Brentwood estate, and apparently… | 他的母亲正在布伦特伍德的家中 显然… | 
| [31:04] | Murderer! | 杀人凶手 | 
| [31:07] | A.C., you got to get me to my house. | AC 你得带我回家 | 
| [31:09] | I’m trying, Juice. Hey, let us in! | 我想办法呢 果汁 让我们过去 | 
| [31:22] | Get me home, A.C. | 带我回家 AC | 
| [31:32] | NBC现场直播 布伦特伍德 加州 | |
| [31:33] | What happens when he gets to his home, we cannot say. | 到家后会发生什么 现在还很难说 | 
| [31:35] | People are standing in the street. | 人们聚集在马路上 | 
| [31:38] | Okay, Juice, we’re here, brother. | 好了 果汁 我们到了 兄弟 | 
| [31:40] | Here we are. | 我们到了 | 
| [31:49] | All right, we’re home, O.J. | 好了 我们到了 OJ | 
| [31:53] | Dad, please! | 爸爸 求你了 | 
| [31:54] | – Dad… – Jason, no, man, get back! | -爸爸 -杰森 不 退后 | 
| [31:56] | – Get back, get in the house! – Dad… Dad, please! | -回去 回屋里去 -爸爸 爸爸 | 
| [31:59] | – Dad, put down the gun! – Get back! | -爸爸 把枪放下 -退后 | 
| [32:00] | I am handling this, okay? Get in the house! | 我会处理的 回屋去 | 
| [32:03] | – Dad. – I’m gonna help! Get in the house! I am handling this! | -爸爸 我能帮你的 -回屋去 我来处理 | 
| [32:06] | – Get your ass in the house! – Dad, please! Dad… | -回屋子里去 -爸爸 求你了 爸爸 | 
| [32:08] | – Dad, I’m gonna help you. – Back in the house. | -爸爸 让我帮你 -回屋去 | 
| [32:11] | O.J., O.J., put the gun down. | OJ OJ 放下枪 | 
| [32:13] | You’re scaring me, man. | 你吓到我了 伙计 | 
| [32:15] | Put the gun down, Juice. | 把枪放下 果汁 | 
| [32:26] | OJ OJ? | |
| [32:29] | OJ. How can I help you? | OJ 需要帮助吗 | 
| [32:30] | Leave us alone! | 别烦我们 | 
| [32:31] | I want to speak with Mr. Simpson. O.J.? | 我要和辛普森先生通话 OJ | 
| [32:35] | There’s a guy in the tree with-with a gun– this is a trick. | 那边树上有个持枪的人 这是个陷阱 | 
| [32:37] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [32:38] | No tricks. We want O.J. safe. | 没有陷阱 我们只是希望确保OJ安全 | 
| [32:41] | – Man, there’s guns in my face everywhere! – Kill the lights. | -伙计 到处都有枪指着我 -把灯关了 | 
| [32:46] | I said tell the choppers, kill all the lights now. | 我说 通知直升机把灯都灭了 | 
| [32:52] | All right. We are sorry for the dark picture, | 好的 抱歉现在画面一片漆黑 但… | 
| [32:53] | no light has been allowed there. | 但现在所有的灯都被熄灭 | 
| [32:55] | Part of the early negotiations were that they… | 之前谈判的部分要求就是… | 
| [32:57] | They don’t want us to see. | 他们不想我们看见 | 
| [32:58] | …get the helicopters up and away and that they get the | 直升机被下令飞离 他们还把 | 
| [33:00] | lights on even the police cars turned off, | 所有的光源 包括警车上的灯都熄灭了 | 
| [33:03] | so it’s been very dark… | 所以现在画面非常黑 | 
| [33:04] | If O.J. attempted to take his own life, | 如果OJ想要自杀… | 
| [33:07] | to be able to get in there quickly enough… | 想要以最快的速度回到屋子里… | 
| [33:13] | O.J., we want to get you out of the Bronco. | OJ 我们希望你从车里下来 | 
| [33:16] | We want to get you safely into your house. | 我们希望你能安全地进屋来 | 
| [33:19] | OJ O.J. | |
| [33:21] | O.J., will you open the door so that we can talk? | OJ 能不能打开车门 我们好谈谈 | 
| [33:23] | He doesn’t want to talk to you. Go away! | 他不想和你谈 走开 | 
| [33:28] | All right, Juice. What do you want me to do, man? | 好了 果汁 你希望我怎么办 伙计 | 
| [33:32] | I should’ve killed myself this morning. | 我今早就该自我了结的 | 
| [33:36] | – No, I can’t do it. – Juice, no! Juice! | -现在我下不去手了 -果汁 不 果汁 | 
| [33:39] | Juice, put the gun down! Please, Juice! | 果汁 放下枪 求你了 果汁 | 
| [33:41] | Juice, I’m begging you, man! | 果汁 我求求你 伙计 | 
| [33:48] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [33:49] | O.J., it’s Bobby. | OJ 我是小伯 | 
| [33:51] | Oh, Bobby, help me, man. | 小伯 帮帮我 伙计 | 
| [33:54] | Please help me, Bobby. | 求你帮帮我 小伯 | 
| [33:55] | We’re all inside here. We love you. | 我们都在屋里 我们爱你 | 
| [33:57] | Your whole family’s here, Juice. Please, just… | 你的家人都在 果汁 求你了 | 
| [34:00] | just come on inside. | 进屋来吧 | 
| [34:05] | Is-is Mama here? | 妈妈在吗 | 
| [34:07] | Ye… Uh, yes. | 在 在的 | 
| [34:08] | She’s on the phone. She’s waiting… | 她一直打电话来 她在等你 | 
| [34:09] | She’s on the house phone waiting to talk to you, Juice. | 她一直通着电话 等着和你说话 果汁 | 
| [34:12] | I just… just want to come inside, man. | 我想进屋去 伙计 | 
| [34:15] | I just… just sit down and come inside. | 我只想进屋坐下来 | 
| [34:17] | That’s a great idea. Just come on in | 那太好了 进来吧 | 
| [34:19] | and we just sit down. We just… we just… | 然后坐下 我们只要… | 
| [34:23] | we just sit down and relax. | 坐下来 好好放松一下 | 
| [34:25] | I’m sorry, man. All these people out here like this. | 对不起 伙计 大家都这样拥在外面 | 
| [34:28] | All the cops, man– you got to tell ’em I’m sorry, | 那么多警察都出动了 代我说声抱歉 | 
| [34:31] | that I didn’t mean for them to have to come out like this. | 我不是故意让他们大晚上的跑出来的 | 
| [34:33] | No, no, they just… they just… | 不不 他们只是… | 
| [34:35] | they just want you to be safe, Juice. | 他们只是希望你安全 果汁 | 
| [34:37] | They… they want to make sure that nothing bad happens. | 他们要确保不会有坏事发生 | 
| [34:40] | Nothing bad is gonna happen. | 也不会有坏事发生的 | 
| [34:41] | Just… just come inside. | 进屋来就好 | 
| [34:43] | I can’t be on the TV again, man, in the handcuffs. | 我不能再被拷着上电视了 | 
| [34:47] | I can’t do that, with all the… | 我做不到 全都是人 | 
| [34:49] | Okay, what do you… what do you need? | 好吧 你需要什么 | 
| [34:51] | Uh… what do you… what do you want? | 你 你想要什么 | 
| [34:54] | May… Maybe come inside, maybe. | 就是进屋去 也许吧 | 
| [34:56] | And do it… You mean, do it in here? | 在屋里是吗 | 
| [34:57] | – Yeah, maybe I… – Okay. Okay. That’s easy. That’s easy, | -也许吧 -好 好 没问题 | 
| [35:01] | just give me one second, okay? Okay, Juice? | 给我一点时间 好吗 果汁 | 
| [35:04] | He doesn’t want to be arrested outside. | 他不想在外面被拷上 | 
| [35:05] | You got to do it inside the house, away from the cameras. | 得在屋里完成 不能上电视 | 
| [35:08] | Gun’s got to stay inside the vehicle. | 枪必须留在车上 | 
| [35:09] | Okay, Juice, we’re good to go. | 好的 果汁 可以了 | 
| [35:11] | They’re gonna do it inside the house, okay? | 他们会在屋里完成 好吗 | 
| [35:12] | You just got to make sure that the gun stays inside the car. | 你只要确保枪留在车上 | 
| [35:16] | You can’t bring the gun outside. | 不能带出车 | 
| [35:17] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 | 
| [35:18] | That’s-that’s real important. | 这非常重要 | 
| [35:20] | – Okay? – All right, man. All right. | -明白吗 -好的 好的 | 
| [35:24] | Okay. Good. Stay with me, yes? | 好 很好 别挂电话好吗 | 
| [35:27] | Okay, come on in, come on in. Stay with me. | 好了 进来吧 别挂电话 | 
| [35:29] | Simpson’s about to exit the vehicle. | 辛普森要下车了 | 
| [35:31] | Subject will not be armed. | 目标不会携带武器 | 
| [35:33] | No hotheads. We’re on TV. | 别妄动 这可是电视直播的 | 
| [35:34] | Don’t fire unless you’re fired upon first. | 他不开火 其他人不得开火 | 
| [36:26] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [36:32] | I’m sorry, you guys. | 大家对不起 | 
| [36:44] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 | 
| [36:45] | No, no! Those are pictures! | 不不 只是照片 | 
| [36:46] | Those are framed pictures of his kids! | 是他孩子们的相框照片 | 
| [36:56] | I’m sorry, guys. | 大家对不起 | 
| [37:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [37:11] | 91 clear. 8814 clear. | 91安全 8814安全 | 
| [37:22] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [37:23] | Okay, okay. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [37:26] | -Come on. – All right, all right. | -没事了 -没事了 没事了 | 
| [37:28] | I-I got you. Come on | 我们扶住你了 没事了 | 
| [37:36] | – I got you. – I’m sorry, Bobby. | -我扶着你呢 -对不起 小伯 | 
| [37:37] | No, no. No, you’re home now. | 不不 你回家了 | 
| [37:39] | You’re home, Juice. | 你到家了 果汁 | 
| [37:42] | – I’m so… – Here we go. Here we go. | -对不起 -坐吧 坐下 | 
| [37:49] | Can I speak to my mama? | 我能和妈妈说话吗 | 
| [37:52] | And can I get some orange juice? | 能给我一点橘子汁吗 | 
| [37:54] | Of course, O.J. | 当然 OJ | 
| [38:01] | Hello, Mama. | 你好 妈妈 | 
| [38:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好 | 
| [38:05] | I know, Mama. | 我知道了 妈妈 | 
| [38:09] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [38:14] | I know, Mama. | 知道了 妈妈 | 
| [38:18] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [38:23] | I love you, too, Mama. | 我也爱你 妈妈 | 
| [38:25] | Right now, to wrap up this, uh, live coverage, | 现在本次直播全部结束 | 
| [38:29] | so you can tune in to your late local news, which will have | 您可以观看地方晚间新闻 | 
| [38:32] | plenty about how all this unfolded. So, for right now, | 还有更多关于此事的报道 现在 | 
| [38:37] | Dan Rather with Connie Chung, | 丹·拉瑟 宗毓华 | 
| [38:38] | John Blackstone and our colleagues | 约翰·布莱克斯通 以及洛杉矶 | 
| [38:40] | at KCBS in Los Angeles, that’s it. | KCBS的同事们 报道到此结束 | 
| [38:43] | We’re taking him to trial. | 我们要送他上庭审了 | 
| [38:46] | The confirmation now that that arrest | 现在已确定 | 
| [38:47] | has taken place, and, in fact a convoy… | 辛普森已被捕 护送人员… | 
| [38:49] | Too bad you’re not working on this case. | 你没负责这个案子真是太糟了 | 
| [38:51] | What? He better not. He got framed. | 什么 他最好别插手 他是被陷害的 | 
| [38:55] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 | 
| [38:57] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 | 
| [38:58] | I can guarantee you O.J. was not framed. | 我保证 OJ才不是被陷害的 | 
| [39:00] | Sure he was. | 当然是 | 
| [39:02] | I haven’t identified that location yet. | 现在地点尚不能确定 | 
| [39:04] | That could prove to be a bit of a challenge… | 可能会是一个挑战… | 
| [39:06] | You stay the hell away from this. | 别管这事 | 
| [39:08] | …those narrow streets around the residence, they’re now | 住宅边的狭窄小道上 | 
| [39:11] | crowded with people. There are, uh, hundreds | 挤满了人 数百名青少年 | 
| [39:13] | of teenagers out there with, uh, many, uh, now shouting, | 聚集在外面 很多都在大叫着 | 
| [39:16] | uh, shouting O.J.’s name. | OJ的名字 |