Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Creed II(奎迪:英雄再起)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Creed II(奎迪:英雄再起)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:奎迪:英雄再起
英文名称:Creed II
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] [Internet Enthusiasts] 网络爱好者翻译
[04:13] Yeah. We got this. 我们肯定能行
[04:19] …here at the MGM Grand tonight, Roy. 今晚我们在米高梅大酒店 罗伊
[04:21] And, you know, when Adonis Creed lost to “Pretty” Ricky Conlan, 你知道 那时候阿多尼斯 奎迪输给“小帅哥”里基 康兰
[04:25] he was really a curiosity more than anything else. 但他仍然引起了拳迷及拳手们好奇
[04:28] But that was an epic fight, 那是一场史诗级的对决
[04:29] and since then, he’s reeled off six straight wins, 并且从那之后 他连赢了六场比赛
[04:32] and tonight attempts against Danny “The Stuntman” Wheeler 今晚为了得到世界级轻重量级拳击冠军
[04:37] to become the heavyweight champion of the world. 他将和“特技人”丹尼恵勒进行对决
[04:40] It bears mentioning that Creed actually wagered his Mustang 值得一提的是 其实在上次热身赛中中
[04:44] before their sparring session, Roy. 奎迪已经输了恵勒一辆野马 罗伊
[04:47] And rumor has it that same Mustang is on the line again tonight. 并且传闻说那辆野马将在今晚再次被作为赌注
[04:50] Okay, everybody out. Let’s go. 好了 大家出去吧 走吧
[05:00] – Feel good? – Mmm-hmm. -咋样 -嗯
[05:02] Yeah. Remember to keep your right hand up, okay? 一定要记着出右拳 知道吗
[05:06] His left is just as strong as his right. 你的左右拳都一样厉害
[05:08] – Yep. – Yeah. -嗯呐 -是的
[05:20] – Mmm-hmm. – Mmm-hmm. Okay, good. -嗯 -嗯嗯 很好
[05:25] It’s just another fight, okay? 这只是另一场普通的比赛 嗯哼
[05:29] You got this. 你可以的
[05:44] You know, there’s only three steps into that ring. 你知道 只需要三步就可以走上拳击台
[05:48] Just three. 仅仅三步
[05:51] And tonight, it’s gonna look as high as a mountain. 但今晚它却像山一样高不可登
[05:56] And when you climb through them ropes, 当你跨过围绳
[05:59] it’s gonna be the loneliest place in the world 你便处于孤军奋战的境地
[06:01] because you’re gonna be in there with another fighter 在那你将面对着另一个拳手
[06:04] who wants to take you out. 他只想把你击倒
[06:07] So now, you gotta ask yourself, 那么现在 你扪心自问
[06:10] are you here to prove something to other people 今晚你是想向他人证明自己
[06:14] or prove something to yourself? 还是想给自己一个交代
[06:20] To myself. 我只求问心无愧
[06:23] Right. 没错
[06:25] Now, let me ask you something. 现在 换我来问你
[06:27] What? 问啥
[06:30] What’s with the hair? 你头发咋回事
[06:32] I combed it. It’s a special night. 我打理了一下 今晚比较特别
[06:36] Shouldn’t you be thinking about something else, wise guy? 你不应该担心点别的么 小鬼头
[06:42] Now, you can go prove it. 现在 去证明你自己吧
[06:46] Now go get your Mustang back. 去把你的野马弄回来
[06:50] These guys have really been mixing it up here in the fourth. 第四节 场上的选手已经完全厮打在一起了
[06:53] So far, Creed’s youth outweighing Wheeler’s experience. 比起经验老道的恵勒年轻的奎迪更胜一筹
[06:57] Let’s go! Let’s go, baby. Let’s go! 上呀 冲呀 加油呀
[06:59] Maybe the most amazing part of Adonis Creed’s journey, Roy… 罗伊 阿多尼斯 奎迪职业生涯中最精彩的比赛也许是
[07:02] Don’t drop that guard! Sit. 注意防守 下盘稳住
[07:04] …is that tonight, he fights… 不 就是今晚 他为了
[07:05] Keep your hands up! 出拳 出拳
[07:06] …for the same belt held by both his trainer, Rocky Balboa, 赢得他的教练洛基以及他的父亲阿波罗奎迪
[07:08] and his father, the great Apollo Creed. 都拿到过的金腰带而进行的这场比赛
[07:13] Wheeler seems to be waking up. We’ve seen this before, Roy. 恵勒好像终于上线了 我们之前见过这招 罗伊
[07:17] When Wheeler smells blood, he really turns it on. 恵勒一见血就真的开始发威了
[07:26] Come on back. 加油 继续打啊
[07:37] Come on, D! 加油啊 宝贝
[07:39] Three years ago, that’s a knockout. 要是三年前的话 奎迪就已经被击倒了
[07:40] Wheeler’s power just isn’t the same, and no doubt Creed can sense it. 但恵勒已经不如从前了 奎迪肯定也感觉到了
[07:46] You got him. Stay on him! 你击中他了 别放松 继续
[07:47] Creed’s on a mission, really pressing the issue now. 奎迪胜券在握 现在是在不遗余力的在战斗
[07:50] And a big left hook lands flush! 一记漂亮的左勾拳
[07:53] Creed staying in the pocket, Max. Moving, not running. 奎迪继续追击 持续移动着出拳 麦克斯
[07:57] Come on, now! Hands up! Hands up! 加油加油 继续出拳
[07:59] These two men are really going at it. 两位选手都竭尽全力
[08:01] Tell him, Donnie! 干掉他 唐尼
[08:03] Another left hook drives Wheeler back. 又一记左勾拳打的恵勒节节退败
[08:04] Come on, baby! 加油啊 宝贝儿
[08:07] That was a sneaky little uppercut on the inside, 又来了一记狡猾的上勾拳
[08:10] and Wheeler’s hurt by that, Roy. 恵勒因此受到了重创 罗伊
[08:11] Yeah, that wobbled his legs pretty bad. 他那颤抖的双腿支撑不住了
[08:13] – Another big shot! – Hold him, hold him, hold him! -又是一击重击 -继续锤他 锤他
[08:15] Creed has him in trouble, Max. 奎迪让他陷入困境了 麦克斯
[08:17] Wheeler’s doing what he can… 恵勒也竭尽所能了
[08:21] Wheeler is down! 恵勒倒下啦
[08:23] Wheeler has hit the canvas! 恵勒倒在台上了
[08:25] Now stay there, boy! 站那别动 孩子
[08:27] Creed taught you! 奎迪教你做人
[08:28] Come and give me my keys! 赶紧起来把钥匙给我啊
[08:30] Get up! Come on, baby! 起来啊 加油啊 兄弟
[08:32] Get up, get up! 起来啊 起来呀 加油
[08:34] – Wheeler, trying to get up. – One! -恵勒试图爬起来 -1
[08:35] – Stay down! – Two! -趴着别动 -2
[08:36] I don’t know if he makes this count, Roy. 我不知道他能不能在计时结束前站起来 罗伊
[08:38] 3 Three!
[08:39] 4 Four!
[08:41] 5 Five!
[08:43] 6 Six!
[08:45] 7 Seven!
[08:46] 8 Eight!
[08:48] 9 Nine!
[08:49] That’s it. That’s it. 行了 结束了
[08:51] And it’s over, Max. 一切都结束了 麦克斯
[08:53] No way! Adonis Creed… 我的天哪 阿多尼斯 奎迪
[08:55] Give me my keys! 把我车钥匙还我
[08:57] …is the heavyweight champion of the world. 成为了新的世界轻重量级拳击冠军
[09:02] You know what you just did? 你知道你刚刚做了什么嘛
[09:03] Yeah. 嗯呐
[09:05] Baby, you know what just happened? 宝贝儿 你知道刚发生了什么吗
[09:11] When you think of where this kid has come from, 当你想起这个孩子的出身
[09:14] the most unlikely beginning for a fighter, Roy. 对一个拳手来说 那是最不可能开始的起点 罗伊
[09:18] Growing up the way he did 像他那样成长
[09:19] to make it to the top of boxing in this way… 能以这种方式登上拳击之巅
[09:23] It’s unprecedented! 这是前所未有的啊
[09:24] Creed! Creed! Creed! 奎迪 奎迪 奎迪
[09:26] It’s one thing to be the number one contender. 成为拳王的竞争者是一回事
[09:29] It’s a whole other thing to be champion. 成为冠军是另一回事
[09:34] This is the first step to building a legacy of his own, 这是他建立属于自己传奇的第一步
[09:39] and I can hardly wait to see 我已经迫不及待地想看看
[09:41] what’s next for Adonis Creed. 阿多尼斯·奎迪的下一步会做什么
[09:49] I mean, what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[09:51] That’s… 我觉得
[09:52] That is beautiful. 漂亮极了
[09:54] Right? Yeah. 真的吗 对
[09:55] But we gotta hurry up. 但是我们得赶快
[09:56] I mean, she’s about to get out the shower any second. 因为她就快要洗完澡出来了
[09:58] Yo, Donnie, why didn’t you tell me about this before? 唐尼 为什么你之前不告诉我
[10:00] I didn’t know if I was gonna win. 之前我不知道我能不能赢
[10:02] What’s that got to do with it? 那跟这个有什么关系
[10:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:06] Look, just tell me what I should do. 这样 告诉我应该做什么就好
[10:08] You get down on one knee. 你得单膝跪下
[10:10] People still do that shit? 现在人们还做这种屁事么
[10:11] You can always send her a text. 当然你也可以直接发条短信
[10:13] Come on, Unc, I’m being serious, all right? 叔叔 我是认真的 好吗
[10:16] I mean, what did you say? 我想问 你以前是怎么说的
[10:17] To Adrian? Yeah. 对Adrian么 对啊
[10:18] It was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了
[10:21] We were at the zoo. It was winter. It was snowing. 那是一个下雪的冬日 我们在动物园里
[10:24] Everything smelled fresh. 周遭一切都很美好
[10:26] There was this tiger. He had snow on its back. 有一只老虎的背上都是雪
[10:29] And he’s walking in the background. 它走在我们后面
[10:31] Okay, I get it. I get it. 行了 我明白了 我明白了
[10:32] Just tell me what you said. 告诉我你说了什么就好
[10:33] Well, I was getting to that part. 我正要说呢
[10:35] What I said is… 我说
[10:37] I asked if she would not mind marrying me very much, 我问她介不介意嫁给我
[10:40] which is kind of a dumb way of 我说她是我的全世界
[10:42] saying she’s my world, 这听起来有点蠢
[10:45] and she made me better than I deserved to be. 我还说她让我变得比以前更好
[10:48] You know? 你能理解吗
[10:52] Yeah. 我觉得你能
[10:53] Listen, why don’t you just turn off your brain 听着 你为何不让你的大脑当机
[10:56] and let your heart do the talking. 只遵从你的内心去说出来呢
[10:59] Click. 像这样
[11:01] You’ll do good. 你可以的
[11:03] Turn my brain off? Yeah. 让大脑当机吗 是的
[11:06] Okay. Mmm-hmm. 明白了 嗯哼
[11:08] All right. All right. All right. 好的 好的 怎样
[11:10] All right, I’m on it. 好的 我准备好了
[11:18] Hey, Unc. Mmm. 叔叔 怎么
[11:22] You good? 你还好吗
[11:24] Yeah, real good. Thank you. 是的 好着呢 谢谢你
[11:27] Great. All right. 好极了 那就好
[11:55] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[12:09] Listen, B. B 听我说
[12:12] I know we’ve been dating for a few years now, 我们已经在一起好几年了
[12:15] and it’s just something about us that just click. 我们之间还差了点什么
[12:18] I don’t know how to explain it, 我不知道怎么解释
[12:20] but the feeling I get when you’re by my side is a feeling 但当你在我身边的时候我会有一种感觉
[12:24] that I can’t live without you. 就是我不能没有你
[12:27] I know I sound crazy, but, look, 我知道这有点疯狂 但是 听我说
[12:28] I guess what I’m trying to say is… 我觉得我想说的是
[12:36] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[12:37] I’m still hungry, babe, 宝贝 我还有点饿
[12:39] I don’t know why. 我也不知道为什么
[12:44] Are you for real, D? 唐 你是认真的吗?
[12:47] Yeah, I’m for real. 当然是认真的
[12:48] No, stop playin’. 不 别开玩笑了
[12:50] I ain’t playin’. 我没在开玩笑
[12:53] You didn’t hear any of that? 刚才你一句都没听到么
[12:56] None of what? 没听到什么
[13:03] None of what, D? 没听到什么 唐
[13:14] What did you say? 你说了什么
[13:19] Nothing that you don’t already know. 我想你已经知道了
[13:24] Remind me. 提醒我一下
[13:27] I said that I love you, 我刚才说 我爱你
[13:31] and that I need you. 我需要你
[13:35] D, do you know what you’re doing right now? 唐 你知道你现在在做什么吗
[13:37] I mean, yeah, kind of. 我 呃 有点
[13:39] What do you mean, “kind of”? 有点 是什么意思
[13:43] Babe! 宝贝
[13:45] I mean… 我想说
[13:46] To keep it real with you, B. 为了和你真正的在一起 B
[13:50] you’re the only person 你是唯一一个
[13:52] I wanna share my moments with. 我想分享每时每刻的人
[13:58] So, Bianca Taylor, 所以 Bianca Taylor
[14:06] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[14:11] Yo. 哟
[14:17] “Yo”? Is that a yes? Yes. 哟 是答应的意思吗 对
[14:19] It’s yes? 答应我了吗
[14:20] Yes! 对
[14:22] Yeah. 我愿意
[15:18] Viktor. 维克托
[15:54] Our boy’s looking good. 我们的小鬼头看起来很好嘛
[15:58] I’m sure you heard the good news. 我相信你已经听闻那好消息了
[16:00] It’s time. 是时候了
[16:08] You ever thought about going back to LA? 你想过回洛杉矶吗
[16:11] Please, you’re a Philly girl. 拜托 你是个费城女孩
[16:14] Yeah, I guess, but… 嗯 应该吧 但是
[16:17] it’d be nice to have more space. 有更多的空间会更好
[16:19] And your mom’s out there… 你妈在外面
[16:21] And them labels, too. 它们也贴上标签
[16:23] Could help me get my music out to more people. 这能帮我把我的音乐传播给更多的人
[16:26] Hmm. 嗯
[16:28] I don’t know, I feel like I’ve done everything I could in Philly. 我不知道 我在费城已经尽自己所能了
[16:31] You know? 你能理解吗
[16:34] Time ain’t exactly on my side, you know? 时间不站在我这一边 你能理解吗
[16:41] Mmm-hmm. 嗯哼
[16:47] What about Rocky? 那洛基怎么办
[16:50] Rocky has his life, D. 洛基有他自己的生活 唐
[16:52] We gotta start ours. 我们也该开始我们自己的了
[17:31] It’s a cold one today, Adrian, that’s for sure. 今天真冷啊 艾德里安 真的冷啊
[17:36] I tried calling our son Bobby a few times. 我好几次想给我们的儿子博比打电话
[17:41] But I’d hang up every time he was about to pick up 但是每次他快要接起来的时候我都挂断了
[17:44] because, to tell you the truth, I didn’t know what to say to him. 因为 跟你说实话 我不知道该和他说什么
[17:48] What if he’s moving on, 如果他有了新的生活
[17:49] and I’m like this chunk of yesterday trying to be today? 我这个老东西却要紧追不舍吗
[17:52] I just don’t fit in. 而且我也融入不了
[17:56] I mean, what am I supposed to do? 我是说 我该怎么做
[17:59] Knock on his door and say, “Hey, how you doing? 敲敲他家的门 然后说 嘿 最近怎么样
[18:03] What’s it been, a lot of years?” I don’t know. 这些年都过的怎么样啊 我不知道
[18:20] I miss you. 想你
[19:17] You’ve been hype ever since you got this jawn. 自从你有了这东西你就一直很兴奋
[19:21] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[19:22] That smile right there. 看看你脸上的笑吧
[19:24] You’re cheezin’. 你笑得那么开心
[19:26] It’s the only thing my pops left me. 这是我爸唯一留给我的东西
[19:28] I mean, that and these hands. 我是说 还有我这双手
[19:32] – You never told me that. – Yeah. – 你从来没和我说过 -是啊
[19:35] What’s up with you and these secrets, Don? 你这些小秘密是怎么回事 Don
[19:46] How’re you doing? All right, all right. 最近怎么样 挺好 挺好
[19:49] But look at this, here. 你看看这个 这儿
[19:52] – How you doing? – Hey. – 你好 – 嗨
[19:56] – Hey, Isabelle. – Hey, Rock. – 嗨 伊莎贝尔 -嗨 罗克
[19:59] Hey, listen. Some big guy’s sitting over there, waiting for you. 嘿 我跟你说 有个大个子坐在那儿等你呢
[20:03] He said you’ll know who he is. 他说你会知道他是谁
[20:08] Yo, champ. 哟 冠军
[20:10] You gotta take that fight, man. Shut this dude up. 你得去打那场比赛 伙计 让那个家伙闭嘴
[20:13] No, Wheeler still talking shit? It’s a little early for a rematch, 哦不 Wheeler还在说那些废话吗 要重赛还太早
[20:16] bro. 兄弟
[20:17] Hey, turn the TV up. 嘿 开下电视
[20:20] …and the tragic history that connects them. 悲剧般的过去把他们的人生联系了起来
[20:36] That you? 是你吗
[20:42] Nice pictures. 照片不错
[20:45] Yeah, they’re okay. 嗯 还行吧
[20:50] No pictures of me. 没有我的照片
[20:53] No, there’s no pictures of that. 是啊 这里没有那种照片
[20:58] Why are you in Philly? 你怎么在费城
[21:01] You don’t know? 你不知道吗
[21:03] Ukrainian boxer Viktor Drago appeared today in Philadelphia 乌克兰拳击手维克托·德拉戈今日现身费城
[21:07] to issue a very public challenge 向最近摘冠的
[21:09] to recently crowned heavyweight champion Adonis Creed. 重量级冠军阿多尼斯·奎迪发起公开挑战
[21:12] A press conference was held earlier by boxing promoter Buddy Marcelle. 刚刚 拳击赛承办人巴迪·马塞尔召开新闻发布会
[21:17] We came all the way to Philly to let you know it’s serious. 我们来到费城是要让你们知道 我们是认真的
[21:20] Now, this man here, he ain’t no Danny Wheeler. 现在 坐在这里的这个男人 他不是丹尼·惠勒
[21:23] And let’s be honest, Creed fought him three years too late, anyway. 说句实话 奎迪三年前就应该跟他打的
[21:27] Easy match. 赢得太简单了
[21:30] People in this country love you. 这个国家的人喜欢你
[21:35] But Russia, 但是在俄罗斯
[21:38] no one touch Drago name. 没有人敢惹Drago家的人
[21:42] Everything changed that night. 那天晚上一切都变了
[21:45] Look, you know, that’s like 嘿 你知道的 这都是
[21:47] a million years ago. 很久很久以前的事情了
[21:51] Like yesterday to me. 对我来说就像是昨天一样
[21:53] So, you came all the way over here to tell me that? 所以你来是就为了告诉我这个吗
[21:58] It’s no coincidence that Ivan Drago’s son shows up 就在阿波罗·奎迪 的儿子刚刚获得金腰带后
[22:01] right after Apollo Creed’s son claims the belt. 伊万·德拉戈的儿子立刻现身 这绝不是巧合
[22:04] This is Creed versus Drago. 这是奎迪对德拉戈的对决
[22:07] This is the fight the whole world wants to see. 这是全世界都想要看到的比赛
[22:09] And this is the fight he should take. 这是奎迪应该接受的比赛
[22:12] Unless he’s afraid of history repeating itself. 除非他害怕历史重演
[22:14] That history being the infamous 1985 match 在1985年上演的那场令人震惊的比赛中
[22:18] in which boxing legend Apollo Creed was killed by Russian fighter 拳击传说阿波罗·奎迪 被俄罗斯战士
[22:22] Ivan Drago. 伊万·德拉戈打死
[22:23] Apollo’s trainer Rocky Balboa was heavily criticized 阿波罗的教练洛基·巴尔博亚受到强烈指责
[22:27] for failing to stop that fight. 因为他没能阻止那场战斗
[22:29] D. Baby. 唐 亲爱的
[22:33] It’s a publicity stunt. 这是场炒作
[22:38] Don’t worry about that. 别担心
[22:39] And let’s not forget, 别忘了
[22:40] later that year, Balboa defeated Drago in his own backyard, Russia. 那年晚些时候 巴尔博亚在俄罗斯打败了德拉戈
[22:48] Because of you, I lose everything. 因为你 我失去了一切
[22:52] Country. 国家
[22:54] Respect. 尊重
[23:00] Wife. 妻子
[23:04] You ever see stray dogs in Ukraine? 你见过乌克兰的野狗吗
[23:07] They go for days with no food. 他们几天都吃不上饭
[23:09] People spit on them. They have nothing. 人们冲它们吐吐沫 它们什么都没有
[23:12] No home. 没有家
[23:14] Only will to survive, to fight. 只有战斗才能生存下去
[23:21] I have son. 我有个儿子
[23:28] All he knows 他知道的
[23:31] is this. 只有拳击
[23:38] My son will break your boy. 我的儿子会打败你家那个男孩
[23:42] Been a long day. 我今天很累了
[23:46] I think we’re done here. 我想咱们就到此为止吧
[23:50] Because around here we put strays away. 因为在这儿 我们会把野狗赶出去
[24:18] It’s good picture. 这是张好照片
[24:29] I kind of figured you’d be here. 我就觉得你会在这里
[24:32] You know, I tried calling and calling, but nobody picked up or 你知道吗 我一遍一遍给你打电话
[24:34] anything. 但没人接
[24:40] Kind of early to be training, don’t you think, after a fight? 你不觉得 刚比完赛就训练有点早吗
[24:43] Just trying to clear my head. 我就是想清醒一下头脑
[24:45] I get that. 我懂
[24:47] Cheaper than a shrink, that’s for sure. 这肯定比心理医生便宜
[24:52] Hey, Don, come on. I heard what’s going on. 嘿 唐尼 好吧 我已经听说了
[24:54] But you can’t let them get inside. 但是你不能让他们扰乱你的内心
[24:58] But I know how you’re feeling. 我了解你的心情
[25:00] – Oh, do you? – Yeah, I do. – 哦 你了解吗 -是的 我了解
[25:04] What happened a long time ago, that ain’t got nothing to do with you. 那是很久之前发生的事了 你不要太在意
[25:10] Listen, that fight is what Apollo wanted, all right? 听着 那场决斗是阿波罗想要的 明白吗
[25:14] It shouldn’t have happened. 那本不该发生的
[25:16] But it did. 但它发生了
[25:20] And you gotta let it go. 那么你要想开
[25:23] Come on. 别这样折腾自己
[25:29] You’ve seen him fight, though? 但你见过他战斗不是吗
[25:30] I’ve seen him on sports TV and stuff like that. 我在体育频道之类的电视节目见过他
[25:34] He’s big, but he’s raw. 他块头大 但很僵硬
[25:37] He ain’t no mean machine like you are, that’s for sure. 他不像你 你是一台战斗机器 这是肯定的
[25:41] You know what? 你知道吗
[25:43] I’m gonna cheer you up, ’cause today’s gonna be your lucky day. 我要让你振作起来 因为今天是你的幸运日
[25:46] Christmas just came early for you, 对你而言圣诞节提前来了
[25:48] ’cause I’m gonna hold the bag, lucky guy. 因为我会为你背黑锅 幸运男
[25:50] – No, you’re the one who’s lucky. – How’s that? – 不 你才是那个幸运的人 – 这为啥
[25:52] ‘Cause I’m gonna let you hold the bag for me. 因为我会让你给我背黑锅
[25:55] That’s it. That’s better. 对 这样更好
[26:27] Creed taking major hits. This could be over soon. 奎迪被爆揍 这场比赛很快会结束
[26:34] Creed is down! And he could be badly hurt. 奎迪倒下啦 他可能伤的有些重
[26:38] Apollo on the floor looking unresponsive. 阿波罗在台阶上无情地看着
[26:40] This doesn’t look good. 情况不妙
[26:43] There is no movement. 他彻底不动了
[26:58] ♪ Glitter in my eyes And I was young ♪ 我的眼睛闪闪发光 我还年轻
[27:01] ♪ Know what they say I ran away from home ♪ 我清楚离家出走他们会怎样议论
[27:06] ♪ I thank you I learned the world ♪ 谢谢你 我认清了这个世界
[27:12] ♪ They think I’m a broken girl ♪ 别人认为我是个心碎的女孩
[27:18] ♪ I think I’m in love with lost ♪ 我想我爱上了失落
[27:22] Amazing voice. 真好听
[27:24] ♪ My heart cracked But at least it’s touched ♪ 我心碎了 但至少被唤醒了
[27:29] Sorry for the theatrics. 对于演出我很抱歉
[27:31] But people like a good show. 但人们喜欢精彩的表演
[27:34] That was a grimy move, brah. 哥们 你那种举动很卑鄙
[27:36] Ain’t nothing personal. 我不是有意那样的
[27:38] Can’t say I’m proud of what our sport’s become, 我可不为拳击项目而自豪
[27:39] but that’s the game. 但那就是这个项目的本质
[27:42] Call it whatever you want. 随你怎么说
[27:43] Sounds to me like you just trying to get paid. 对我来说你就是为了钱才这么做的
[27:46] The money is a side effect. 钱可是有负面影响的
[27:50] “The Rumble in the Jungle” didn’t just manifest itself. 罗马不可能自己建成
[27:53] Somebody had to make it happen. 必须有人去做这件事让它发生
[27:55] Will it into existence. 不然它会存在吗
[27:57] Oh, yeah, that’s supposed to be you, huh? 呵呵 那个人就应该是你 是吧
[27:58] You see anybody else standing here with a care in their heart? 你还看到别人站在这关心你嘛
[28:03] I want the same thing you want. 我和你目的是一样的
[28:04] What’s that? 你说说看是啥
[28:09] In the history of boxing, 在拳击的历史中
[28:11] there have been 77 heavyweight champions. 一共有77个重量级冠军
[28:14] You know that? 你知道不
[28:16] But how many do you think they know? 但你觉得老百姓知道多少个
[28:19] Four? 四个
[28:21] Five? 五个
[28:26] The belt ain’t enough. 光有金腰带可不够
[28:28] You need a narrative. Something that sticks to the ribs. 你需要一个故事 才能让你永垂不朽
[28:32] Your dad, he knew that. 你爸他懂
[28:35] Do yourself a favor, brah, 帮自己一个忙 哥们儿
[28:38] and quit while you ahead. 别想着劝服我了
[28:40] Self-preservation. 自我保护
[28:44] At least you got that over your old man. 至少你这点比你爹做的好
[28:49] That must be Rocky whispering in your ear. 你脑子里肯定都是洛基的鬼话
[29:00] I’m serious. 我认真的
[29:03] Amazing voice. 真好听
[29:04] thank you, Fillmore. 谢了 菲尔摩尔
[29:06] For real though, thank you. 真的谢谢你
[29:21] How you doing, kid? 最近怎么样孩子
[29:22] We gotta talk. 我们需要谈谈
[29:26] Let’s take a walk and get some air. 边散步边聊顺便透透气
[29:29] Okay? Kind of stuffy in here. 好吗 房子里有些闷
[29:33] Look at that light. 看那盏灯
[29:35] That thing’s been broken for a couple of years. 那玩意儿坏了好几年了
[29:37] It’s driving me crazy. 弄得我强迫症犯了
[29:39] City won’t fix it or nothing. 永远指望不上有人来修
[29:41] What good is a light 灯亮着多好啊
[29:45] that don’t light, right? 但那不亮 对吧
[29:47] Kind of funny, but it’s stupid, too. 有意思 但那也一样蠢
[29:52] I gotta take the fight. 我要出趟远门
[30:00] Why? 为啥
[30:01] These dudes killed my pops. 那些人杀了我爸
[30:03] Now they’re parading around, talking shit? 现在他们到处瞎逛 净说瞎话
[30:06] I can’t let that slide. 我不能让他们继续下去了
[30:10] I’m the champ, right? 我是冠军对吧
[30:12] Yeah. 是
[30:13] So I ain’t got a choice. 所以我没得选
[30:15] Choice? 选择
[30:18] That’s the same thing your father said, 你爸也说过同样的话
[30:20] and he died right here, in my hands. 然后他死在那里 我就抱着他
[30:23] Look what his choice put your mother through. 看看他的选择让你妈遭受了些什么
[30:25] You don’t wanna really bring all that stuff up again, do you, kid? 你不想让这再发生一遍 对吧 孩子
[30:28] I thought you would get it. 我以为你会懂我的
[30:30] If I don’t take this fight, I gotta live with it right now. 如果我不去 我会永远活在羞辱里
[30:33] That kid was raised in hate, you know what I’m talking about? 那人是被仇恨养大的 你懂我意思吗
[30:36] You weren’t. Don’t do it. 你不一样 所以别去
[30:38] – But you did. – It’s different. – 但你做了 – 那不一样
[30:39] It was different? 有什么不一样吗
[30:41] It’s a lot different. 大不一样
[30:45] I was supposed to be in there with Drago that night 那晚应该是我和德拉戈在擂台上
[30:47] and not your father. 而不是你父亲
[30:50] And I could’ve thrown in the towel, 我本可以停止比赛
[30:52] but I didn’t. 但我没有
[30:54] And I gotta live with that. 那带给我的愧疚将会伴我终生
[30:56] And when I did get in that ring, 后来我再进入赛场
[30:59] that guy broke things in me 那家伙毁了我的信念
[31:02] that ain’t never been fixed. 永远不能再恢复了
[31:07] It’s not worth it. 这么做不值得
[31:10] Not at all. 一点也不值
[31:13] Why do you wanna fight? 你为什么要和他打
[31:16] What are you talking about? I just told you why. 你在说什么呢 我刚告诉过你了
[31:18] No, you didn’t, Donnie. 不 你没有 唐尼
[31:19] Why do you wanna fight? 你为什么要和他打
[31:21] I get why they wanna fight you. 我知道他们为什么要和你打
[31:23] I know what they’re fighting for. 我知道他们在为什么而战
[31:24] What about you? 那你呢
[31:27] Listen to me, you got everything to lose. 听我说 你什么都输不起
[31:29] He’s got nothing to lose. 而他没有什么可输的
[31:31] When a fighter ain’t got nothing to lose, he’s dangerous. 当一个拳手没什么可输的时候 是很可怕的
[31:33] I’m dangerous! 我更可怕
[31:43] You think I’m gonna lose. 你觉得我会输
[31:45] I didn’t say that. 我没那么说
[31:48] Same guy that said he ain’t have enough experience. 你也说过他经验不足
[31:51] – Raw, right? – Yeah. – 不成熟 对吧 – 是的
[31:55] But you don’t think I could beat him. 但你觉得我打不过他
[31:58] Is that what you’re trying to say? 这就是你想说的吗
[31:59] No, that’s not what I’m saying. 不 我没有这么说
[32:00] I’m saying I’m not gonna be here forever. 我是说我不能永远都在你身边
[32:03] And what’s that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思
[32:04] That means you gotta do some smart thinking. 意思就是你要放聪明点
[32:06] Oh, you wanna talk about smart decisions, Rock? 你觉得我是在犯傻吗 Rock
[32:09] You in this house all alone. 你一个人住在这房子里
[32:11] Who been taking care of you? Me. 是谁在照顾你 是我
[32:13] I’ve been here for you! 是我一直陪着你
[32:16] Who else you got? 还有谁这样对你
[32:23] Listen. 听着
[32:26] I’m taking this fight with or without you. 不管你支不支持 我都要参加比赛
[32:40] It’s gotta be without. 我不会支持你的
[32:43] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[32:45] So that’s it? 就这样了吗
[32:47] You walkin’ out on me? 你就这样丢下我了吗
[32:52] At least you ain’t gotta worry about throwing in the towel this time. 至少这次你不用担心要不要认输了
[33:00] Yeah. 是啊
[33:36] D, are you okay? 唐 你还好吗
[33:38] Rocky, man. 洛基那家伙
[33:39] Rocky what? 洛基怎么了
[33:41] He ain’t training me for the fight. 他不想帮我备战了
[33:44] Wait, you’re taking the fight? 等等 你要接受挑战了吗
[33:46] All the shit that we’ve been through. 我们一起经历那么多
[33:48] He gonna leave me high and dry. That’s bullshit! 他这会儿把我丢下了 真是混蛋
[33:50] I took care of him when he had cancer. 他得癌症的时候是我照顾他
[33:52] He could’ve been dead, B. 不然他早死了 B
[33:54] I’m sure he has his reasons. 我相信他有他的理由
[33:55] Oh, yeah? Like what? 是吗 什么理由
[33:58] Like what? 什么理由
[34:03] I don’t need him. 我没他也行
[34:58] I love it. 我喜欢这里
[35:00] Me, too. 我也是
[35:01] I want just a little piece of that room for a studio. 我想把那个房间留一小部分作工作室
[35:05] That works. It’s all you. 当然可以 你说了算
[35:08] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[35:10] I don’t know. Maybe I’m just a little tired from the flight. 我不知道 也许只是坐飞机有点累了
[35:12] I’m okay. 我没事
[35:13] We don’t have to go out. 那我们就别出去了
[35:14] We can just stay in, order some food. 呆在家里 点些东西吃
[35:17] Hmm. No, baby, you have to tell her. 不 宝贝 你得去告诉你妈妈一声
[35:31] So, how’s the music? 你的歌唱得怎么样了
[35:34] Oh, Donnie didn’t tell you? Donnie没告诉你吗
[35:38] D? 唐
[35:40] Uh… I forgot. 我忘了
[35:42] Oh. Yeah, I signed. 没错 我签约了
[35:45] Hello. 真的吗
[35:47] Yeah, it’s great. The record label really hit the ground running, too. 是的 公司也开始筹备给我发唱片了
[35:49] I’m up for festivals this summer. 今年夏天我要去参加音乐节
[35:52] – Congratulations. – Thank you. – 恭喜你 – 谢谢
[36:02] So, how’s Rocky? Rocky怎么样了
[36:05] He didn’t wanna make the trip? 他不想过来吗
[36:06] Nah, Ma, you know how he is 妈 你知道他就是这样
[36:10] with the traveling. 不爱出远门
[36:23] Okay, Ma. 好吧 妈
[36:27] I’m sure you already guessed it, but… 我相信你已经猜到了 但是
[36:29] Oh, yeah. 没错
[36:31] I already know. 我已经猜到了
[36:36] All the salt, 爱吃咸的
[36:39] shiny hair, 头发发亮
[36:41] glowing skin. 连皮肤也闪着光
[36:45] How far along are you? 你怀孕多久了
[36:51] Ma, you think… 妈 你以为
[36:53] You think… 你以为
[36:56] No. 不是的
[36:57] We couldn’t even… No. 我们还没有 不是的
[36:59] Your mamma’s got jokes, okay. 妈妈真会开玩笑
[37:02] No, I’m not. 不 我没怀孕
[37:04] All right. 好吧
[37:15] – What’s it say? – D, don’t touch it. – 这是什么意思 – D 别碰它
[37:18] No, I don’t care if you peed on it. I just want to see… 我不介意你在上面撒尿 我只是想看看
[37:20] I don’t want you to mess it up. 我是不想你乱动它
[37:24] What’s it say? 怎么说
[37:27] It’s two blue lines. 有两条蓝线
[37:29] Two blue lines? What does that mean? 两条蓝线 那是什么意思
[37:33] Two blue lines. 两条蓝线
[37:39] Maybe it’s broke. 也许是它坏了
[37:53] That’s crazy. 这太扯了
[37:58] Hell, I don’t know, D. 我很犹豫 唐
[38:02] Baby, I don’t know. 宝贝 我很犹豫
[38:10] You did say you always wanted kids, right? 你一直都想要孩子 对吧
[38:12] Yeah, but I didn’t say so soon. 是啊 但我没想到这么快
[38:16] I don’t know if I’m… 我不知道
[38:18] If we are ready. 我们有没有准备好
[38:33] Let’s get ready, then. 那现在准备也不迟
[38:39] Yeah. 对
[38:47] Did she tell her family yet? 她告诉家里人没
[38:49] She’s, uh, on the phone with her aunt right now. 她现在就在和她姑妈通电话
[38:52] Oh, that Bianca’s a good one. Bianca真是个好姑娘
[38:55] Why she agreed to marry you, I do not know. 我都不明白她为什么同意嫁给你
[38:59] I don’t know either. 我也没想通
[39:04] Oh, it’s good to have you home. 你能有个像样的家真好
[39:08] Ma, um… 妈
[39:13] That fight 那场拳赛
[39:16] between me 对手是
[39:19] and Ivan Drago’s son… 伊万·德拉戈的儿子
[39:25] I’m gonna take it. 我会接受挑战
[39:27] Okay. 挺好
[39:33] That’s it? 就没了吗
[39:35] What else is there to say? 我还有什么好说的
[39:36] So, that doesn’t bother you? 所以你并不担心
[39:37] Oh, you think this doesn’t bother me? 我凭什么会不担心
[39:41] You’re a grown man. 你已经长大了
[39:42] It doesn’t matter what I or anyone else thinks. 我和其他人的想法都不重要
[39:45] You wanna fight this man, that’s your business. 你想要接受他的挑战 那是你自己的事
[39:48] You don’t need my blessings. 我的祝福是多余的
[39:51] You clearly don’t have Rocky’s. 洛基肯定不会同意的
[39:53] Rocky don’t get it. 洛基不明白这对我的意义
[39:56] It wasn’t his dad. 死的不是他爸
[40:00] It changed my life. 这件事改变了我的一生
[40:02] Your life. 还有你的
[40:04] You’re telling me you don’t miss him? 你难道就不想他吗
[40:05] Excuse me! 你再说一遍
[40:07] Do not try to make this about me. 别扯到我的头上
[40:09] And don’t pretend that it’s about your father. 也别拿你爸当借口
[40:12] You became the world champion without him. 没有你爸 你照样成为了世界拳王
[40:14] Then why don’t I feel like it? 可我并不是很想要这个拳王
[40:18] If your father was here, he would tell you he didn’t feel like it 要是你爸还在 他也会说
[40:21] either. 不想要拳王
[40:22] But he’s not. 可他已不在
[40:27] I just hope you’ll be here for your child. 我希望你能一直陪在你孩子身边
[40:36] Why are you so stupid? 你为啥这么傻
[40:42] Stop. 别闹
[40:43] D, you’re tickling me with that fake beard. 多尼 你的小胡子挠的我好痒
[40:46] The disrespect. 这可是我的胡子啊
[40:53] Why don’t you sing for us? 给我和宝宝唱首歌吧
[40:54] No, I am not your jukebox. 不 我可不是你的点歌机
[40:57] I’m not gonna be walking around here, barefoot and pregnant, 我也不会挺个大肚子 光着脚
[41:00] making you sandwiches either. 还给你做三明治
[41:01] Did you hear that? No sandwiches, no singing. 宝宝听到没 没歌听 没三明治吃
[41:06] Your mamma just hating on us. 你妈妈可讨厌咱俩了
[41:08] Did you hear that? 你听见了吗
[41:13] What if the baby can’t, D? 多尼 要是宝宝也跟我一样
[41:16] Can’t what? 什么跟你一样
[41:18] Can’t hear. 和我一样听不到
[41:22] You know it can be hereditary, right? 你知道有一定几率遗传 对吧
[41:32] Everything is gonna be fine. 一切都会好起来
[41:35] I promise. 我保证
[42:00] People are gonna be all over this fight. 人们都会来关注这场比赛
[42:03] It got a lot of bad history, man. 这后面有着好多腥风血雨的往事 兄弟
[42:07] Everything. 所有的一切
[42:08] Your dad. 你爸
[42:09] And yours, too. 还有你爸啊
[42:12] Don’t forget that he trained him. 别忘了当初是你爹训练的我爸
[42:15] I know why you didn’t train me before. 我知道你之前为什么不帮我训练
[42:18] I wasn’t ready. 我没准备好
[42:19] You was right. 你当时的决定是正确的
[42:21] Yeah, but this is different. 对 但这次不一样
[42:25] Drago’s kid… 德拉戈的儿子
[42:28] Big. 高大
[42:30] Fast. 迅速
[42:33] Strong. 强壮
[42:35] Unorthodox. 还不按常规出牌
[42:39] He’s a monster, boy. 他是个怪物 哥们儿
[42:44] It’s a balanced breakfast over there. 这人身上几乎没有短板
[42:46] You think you ready for all that? 你真的准备好应对这一切了吗
[42:48] I gotta be. 我必须和他打
[42:53] But if you ain’t gonna do it for me, 你不愿意帮我没关系
[42:57] at least do it for them. 但你得为他们做点什么
[43:03] Think about it. 好好考虑一下吧
[43:05] Beat what they couldn’t beat. 替他们完成遗愿
[43:09] Change the way they were remembered. 为他们正名
[43:13] This is our chance to rewrite history. 这是我们改写历史的机会
[43:20] Our history. 我们的历史
[43:32] His record might be light, but, believe me, 他的战绩或许平平无奇 但是相信我
[43:36] he ain’t no undercard. 他很难对付
[43:39] So, you gotta be with me. 所以你一定得照我说的做
[43:42] I’m right here. 任你吩咐
[43:47] We’ll see. 试试看吧
[44:28] Creed versus Drago. Creed对战Drago
[44:31] That means something. 这可相当有份量
[44:33] Did that factor into your decision to take this fight? 你决定应战是因为父辈那件事吗
[44:36] I mean, you can’t say Creed without Drago, right? 说奎迪就不得不提德拉戈
[44:38] This is what y’all want. 这是你们想看的
[44:41] It’s what everyone wants. 所有人都想看我们打
[44:43] Also, can’t help but to notice, 还有件事很难让人不去注意
[44:45] who won’t be in your corner this time around. 那就是这场比赛某人不再是你的教练了
[44:48] Rocky’s taking some family time. 洛基在享受天伦之乐
[44:50] But Duke’s got me. 但我有杜克帮忙
[44:51] His father taught my father everything he knows. 他的父亲教给了我父亲他的毕生所学
[44:53] Speed, D. That’s how we gonna beat him. 速度 唐 只有这样才能打败他
[44:55] Technique, speed… 技巧 速度
[44:58] I’m confident he’ll have me ready for this fight. 我相信他肯定会帮我做好准备迎战
[45:01] And knowing what happened between your father and Drago, 既然你知道了你父亲和德拉戈之间发生的事
[45:05] you must have some worry. 你肯定会有所顾虑
[45:07] What would I be afraid of? 有什么好怕的吗
[45:11] I’m a fighter. This is what I do, right? 这不正是我作为一个拳击手所要做的吗
[45:13] Who the champ? 谁是冠军
[45:14] It’s who I am. 这就是我
[45:16] Looking good! 看起来不错
[45:46] Creed Creed Creed Creed! Creed! Creed!
[46:04] You’re much smaller than your father. 你比你爸还娇小
[46:07] Don’t you talk about my pop. 不准提我老爸
[46:13] Hey, we could do this right here, bro. 嘿兄弟 我们在这也能打
[46:14] – Step up here! – D! – 到这来 – 唐
[46:15] He can’t help you no more! 他帮不了你什么了
[46:17] You hear me? He can’t help behind that ring! 听到我说的了吗 在场外他可帮不了你
[46:18] You stand there. All you’re doing is talking, homie. 傻愣在那 小嘴一张就知道说
[46:22] Your pops can’t protect you, you feel me? 你爸也得看你挨揍 知道吗
[46:24] Don’t talk about my father! Don’t turn your back on me! 不许说我爸 有本事别走
[46:27] You in my house, homie! 你可在我的地盘上 老哥
[46:53] Make sure they hold them down. We’re in the dressing room. 确保有人拦着他们 我们在更衣室
[46:59] Jim Lampley here, along with Roy Jones. 这里是Jim Lampley和Roy Jones为您主持
[47:02] We’re moments away from tonight’s main event. 今晚的主赛事马上就要开始了
[47:04] Jim, I would have never thought in a million years Jim 我这辈子也没想到
[47:07] I’d witness another Creed versus Drago fight. 我能以另一种方式见证奎迪和德拉戈的对战
[47:10] Well, get ready, Roy. Drago makes his way to the ring. 做好准备吧 罗伊·德拉戈正在朝拳击场走来
[47:12] His father leads the way through the hostile crowd. 他的父亲领着他穿过愤懑的观众
[47:16] You can feel the energy. I’m sure Creed does. 你能感觉到那股能量 奎迪 肯定也能
[47:18] He has a big advantage with the fans in his corner. 在他那一角有无数粉丝为他助威
[47:27] Stay focused. You’re at home, baby. Focus is the key. 保持专注 这是你的主场 宝贝儿 专注才是要诀
[47:30] Given Drago’s size and style, 考虑到德拉戈的体型和拳路
[47:32] he’ll look to use his power to counter Creed’s speed. 他也许会考虑用力量来应对奎迪的速度
[47:36] Remember why we’re here, man. 别忘了我们为什么要打这场
[47:48] I’m the champ. 我是冠军
[48:48] Adonis Creed making a grand entrance tonight. 阿多尼斯·奎迪隆重登场
[48:51] Like his father, Creed is ever the showman, 奎迪和他的父亲一样 总是那么吸睛
[48:54] and is energizing the crowd. 还能让观众热血沸腾
[49:01] Creed is letting Drago know exactly who this arena belongs to. 德拉戈这下知道了 这可是奎迪的主场
[49:06] It all feels so Shakespearean. 这也太像莎士比亚的剧本了
[49:08] Two sons, raised a world apart, yet inexorably linked by tragedy. 成长在世界两端的孩子 却因一场悲剧站上拳击场 多么残酷
[49:19] Now, gentlemen, 好了 先生们
[49:20] I went over the rules in the dressing room. 我在更衣室里介绍过规则了
[49:22] I wanna caution you to keep this fight clean at all times. 请务必确保比赛全程文明公正
[49:26] Protect yourself at all times. 以及记得自我保护
[49:28] And what I say, you must obey. 规则如上 不得违逆
[49:30] Good luck. Touch gloves. 祝你们好运 互击拳套
[49:37] Touch gloves. 互击拳套
[49:38] Creed fights without longtime trainer Rocky Balboa. 奎迪 这次上阵没了长久以来的教练洛基·巴尔博亚
[49:41] Interesting to see how Duke manages the corner 有趣的是 两位拳击手积怨已久
[49:44] with so much bad blood between the fighters. 而杜克要如何在场角辅助呢
[49:46] Look at him. 看看他
[49:47] He think he gonna run straight through you. 他觉得他能直接把你当场打死
[49:49] – You show him what’s up. – Yeah. – 给他点厉害瞧瞧 – 当然
[49:50] This is your house, all right? 这是你的主场 明白吗
[49:53] – It’s my house. – Let’s go, baby. – 是我的主场 – 上吧 宝贝儿
[50:06] Box! 开始
[50:07] And we’re underway. 现在比赛开始了
[50:09] If all goes according to form, 如果只看体型
[50:11] Creed is seen as the more versatile boxer, quicker… 奎迪应该是个更迅捷更全能的选手
[50:13] Yeah, baby, throw that jab! Let it rip! 没错 宝贝儿 就那样出拳 保持状态
[50:15] Drago is trying to land something big. 德拉戈试图打出一记重拳
[50:17] Dig, dig. 戳 戳
[50:19] Downstairs. 往下攻击
[50:22] Creed connects with a couple of body shots. 奎迪展开了一系列身体击打
[50:28] And a right hand upstairs for Creed. 然后一个右拳打在脸上
[50:30] Drago hasn’t thrown a meaningful punch yet. 德拉戈暂时还没有一次有效出拳
[50:33] And another right hand for Creed. 奎迪又一记右拳
[50:39] Creed blocked that punch 奎迪挡住了那一拳
[50:41] and still it knocked him back into the ropes. 但还是被打退到了圈绳
[50:43] Yeah, we good. 我没事 再来
[50:44] Creed doesn’t like that, Jim. 吉姆 奎迪似乎有点吃不消那重拳
[50:46] Don’t be stupid, kid. He’s baiting you. 可别犯蠢 年轻人 他在引诱你
[50:49] Creed pressing now, angrily rushes forward with a volley of punches. 奎迪将对手逼退 愤怒地打出了一连串拳
[50:52] He’s pulling you in. 他在诱你深入
[50:55] A huge left hook by Drago! 德拉戈一记大力的左勾拳
[50:57] – Come on, kid. – Creed shaken up by that punch. – 加把劲啊小子 – 奎迪有些踉跄
[50:59] Clear your head. 清醒一点
[51:00] Creed commands the center of the ring, 奎迪占据了赛场中心
[51:01] but there’s a hard body shot to the ribs. 但是被对手狠狠打在肋骨上
[51:03] And another one on the other side. 右侧肋骨也受到了重击
[51:05] What you doing, baby? What you doing, D? 你怎么了 兄弟 振作点 唐
[51:07] And a right hand by Drago that knocks Creed’s head back. 德拉戈右勾拳狠狠击中奎迪头部
[51:12] Creed can feel the power behind those punches. 奎迪能感觉到那些拳头力量可不小
[51:14] And now Drago is on the attack. 现在德拉戈开始了进攻
[51:16] Jab out, jab out, jab out. Hands up, let’s go! 出拳 出拳 出拳 举起拳头 继续
[51:17] Drago’s stalking him along the ropes. 德拉戈正沿圈绳遛着对手
[51:20] Get off the ropes, D! 离圈绳远点 唐
[51:24] Out the corner! 别呆在角上
[51:26] No, D! Out the corner, out the corner! 别这样 唐 离开角落 快离开
[51:33] Hard right hand by Drago, and Creed is shaken 德拉戈右拳猛击直接把奎迪打懵了
[51:37] as the first round comes to a close. 正好第一轮告一段落
[51:40] I think most watching at home are a little surprised 电视机前的观众可能也没想到
[51:42] by how impressive Viktor Drago has looked 才短短开场的几分钟
[51:45] in these opening minutes of the fight. 维克多·德拉戈已经看起来如此强劲
[51:49] With the history these men share, 考虑到选手们的新仇旧怨
[51:51] Duke may have his hands full keeping Creed 杜克应该是花了大把的功夫
[51:53] from letting his emotions get the best of him. 帮助奎迪不受情绪干扰以达到巅峰状态
[51:56] What you doing, D? 什么情况 唐
[51:57] – You need to stick with the game plan. – I know, I know. 你得按照咱们的计划来 – 我知道
[51:59] Stay off the line. Take your angles. You ain’t taking your angles. 调整步伐 注意你的角度 你没有考虑你的角度
[52:02] I know! 我知道了
[52:03] If he throws you a left hook… Come on, man, hold the phone on that. 如果他给你一个左钩拳…没事 兄弟 保持镇定
[52:06] – You think I don’t know that shit? – Well, if you know it, -你以为我不知道这么做吗 -是吗 如果你知道
[52:08] do it! 去这么做
[52:26] And now, as we prepare for round two, this crowd is still buzzing 现在 我们要开始第二回合了 观众们还在呼喊
[52:29] from the vicious rally that Drago brought forth in the last minute 在第一节最后一分钟 德拉戈打出了
[52:34] of round number one. 强势一波攻势
[52:36] Come out smart. 打的聪明点
[52:37] Got Creed in serious trouble as the round came to a close. 当回合接近尾声时 奎迪陷入了前所未有的困境
[52:39] Box! 开始
[52:40] And now, round two begins. 现在 第二回合开始
[52:42] And Drago comes out throwing, wasting no time. 德拉戈出击了 没浪费一点时间
[52:50] – Get off the ropes! – And Creed is backed -离边界远点 -奎迪被打到后退了
[52:52] into the ropes, trying to avoid those power shots. 在边界附近 奎迪试图避免这些强力的拳头
[52:58] Damn. 该死
[52:59] Things just got ugly fast. 场面急转直下
[53:04] And another hard right hand shot, and Creed is in big trouble now. 又一次右手的强力击打 奎迪现在有大麻烦了
[53:09] Keep moving, Donnie. 保持移动 唐尼
[53:15] A massive right hand sends Creed reeling. 奎迪被一记右勾拳打的有点晕
[53:18] He tries to regain his footing. 他试图重新保持步伐平稳
[53:20] Creed trying to answer back. 奎迪试图还以颜色
[53:21] And now a huge hook sends Creed flying through the ropes! 现在一记强力勾拳直接把奎迪打到了边界
[53:26] Come on, kid. 加油 孩子
[53:34] Two! 二
[53:35] Three! 三
[53:36] Four! 四
[53:37] Five! Six! 五 六
[53:39] That’s it, that’s it, that’s it. 就这样 站起来
[53:41] Creed! Creed! 奎迪 奎迪
[53:42] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -当然
[53:46] Box! 开始
[53:47] Creed needs something 奎迪需要拿出一些绝活
[53:48] to try to turn this fight around. 如果要扭转这场比赛
[53:51] Drago just keeps coming. 德拉戈一直保持进攻
[53:54] What a big rib shot! 又是一记直奔肋骨的重拳
[53:56] Shit. 天啊
[53:57] Those were two tremendous right hands to the rib cage. 这两记强力的右勾拳直奔肋骨去
[53:59] You could’ve heard that one in the nosebleed seats. 你可以听到靠近擂台旁边人的呼喊
[54:09] Creed clearly in pain, as he finds a way to his feet. 奎迪很清楚受伤位置 所以他用另一种方式站起来
[54:13] Not ready to give up yet. 他还没有放弃
[54:14] I don’t know. This is getting dangerous, Jim. 我不知道 这越来越危险了 吉姆
[54:20] Okay! Come to me! 好的 上我这来
[54:22] And now, Bayless is gonna let him go again. 现在 贝勒斯尝试让他继续
[54:24] Ready? 不是吧
[54:25] Box! 开始
[54:27] He comes barreling out of the corner. 他立马移动到另一边
[54:29] Huge right hook! 一记凶狠的右勾拳
[54:31] Drago trying to end it. 德拉戈试图结束这场比赛
[54:33] And Creed delivers a big right hand at the bell. 奎迪在铃响之前打出一记右拳
[54:36] Get back! Get back to your corner! 回去 回到你的角落
[54:37] Bayless restraining Drago, seemingly frustrated… 贝勒斯警告了德拉戈 他看起来很沮丧
[54:40] Obey my commands. 服从我的命令
[54:41] …as he was close to finishing the fight. …因为他快要结束这场比赛了
[54:44] You got to show me something. If not, I’m gonna stop it. 你得给我拿出点绝活 如果没有 我就要终止这场比赛
[54:50] Can you fight? 你还能打吗
[54:51] Oh, I’m good, I’m good. 嗯 我很好 我没事
[54:53] Hell no. I’m calling this fight. 不 我要叫停比赛
[54:56] Nigga, don’t call this shit. 兄弟 别叫停比赛
[54:57] You ain’t got to prove shit to nobody. 你没有必要向别人证明
[54:59] Look at you. Your ribs look like they broke. 看看你 你的肋骨好像断了
[55:02] You can’t call this fight. 你不能叫停比赛
[55:25] Hand me my mouthpiece. 把我的牙套给我
[55:30] My mouthpiece. 我的牙套
[55:42] Don’t do it. 别这么干
[55:44] Now, as we go to round three, 现在 我们进入第三节
[55:46] Adonis Creed has been beaten up and bloodied 阿多尼斯奎迪已经被打的出血
[55:49] by an avalanche of power shots 由雪崩般的强力重拳
[55:51] from Viktor Drago in the first two rounds. 由维克多德拉戈在前两节打出的
[55:54] And we’ll see how much Adonis Creed has left now, 我们来看看阿多尼斯奎迪还能挺多久
[55:56] as he tries to stay alive in the fight. 他试图继续支撑比赛
[55:58] Stop the fight. 停止比赛
[56:00] Dangerous swings from Drago 德拉戈打出极具危险的连环拳
[56:01] as Creed desperately tries to hold him off. 而克里德拼命地想阻止他
[56:04] Drago’s still putting huge pressure on the body. 德拉戈仍然对奎迪的肋骨进行进攻
[56:07] Come on, stop the fight! 快点 快结束比赛
[56:10] And another shot by Drago! Creed seemingly on his last legs! 德拉戈又打出一记拳 克里德似乎躲开了他的进攻
[56:13] – Drago on the attack. – Come on, D! -德拉戈继续发动攻势 -加油 小迪
[56:18] Oh, and with a devastating shot to the rib cage. 噢 又是对肋骨的致命一击
[56:20] Stop! Stop! 停 停下
[56:57] This is an obvious disqualification, or so it would appear 这是一个明显的犯规 又或者比赛已经结束了
[57:01] because Creed was fully down 因为奎迪已经完全倒下了
[57:03] at the moment that Drago landed that last shot. 就在德拉戈打出那记长拳的那一刻
[57:05] – No! – You wanna kill somebody? -不 -你是要杀了其他人吗
[57:06] – No way, baby. No! – Easy, easy! -不可能 宝贝 不 -放轻松 放轻松
[57:09] – No. No, no, no! – Come on. -不 不 不 -拜托
[57:11] No! Just relax. 不可能 -冷静一下
[57:29] This arena is completely silent 现在比赛场地完全安静
[57:31] as the audience waits to see 观众都等待着
[57:34] what will be the condition of young Adonis Creed. 年轻的阿多尼斯奎迪的状况如何
[57:59] Cracked orbital bone, two cracked ribs, grade-3 concussion, 眶骨骨折 肋骨骨折 3级脑震荡
[58:03] ruptured kidney, numerous contusions. 肾破裂 多处挫伤
[58:06] Oh… 天啊
[58:08] A ruptured kidney, is that… 肾破裂 那是…
[58:09] His injuries will heal with rest and time, 他的伤需要休息和时间
[58:11] including the kidney. 包括肾脏
[58:13] Now, we shouldn’t have to resort to surgery, 现在 我们不应该只采取手术
[58:15] but we will need to keep him here for at least 48 hours, as a 但我们需要把他留在这里至少48小时 作为
[58:17] precaution. 保险措施
[58:18] Now he’s still numb from the morphine 现在他感觉不到疼痛因为注射了吗啡
[58:19] but he’ll certainly feel it later. 但过后肯定会有感觉
[58:22] – Okay. – You okay? -好的 -你还好吗
[58:25] Fine, I just gotta sit. 没事 我就是去坐坐
[58:29] If you’re expecting… 如果你期望…
[58:31] No, I’m fine. 没事 我没事
[58:32] No, no, seriously. Take it easy, okay? 不 不 说真的 放轻松 好吗
[58:37] Excuse me, Dr. Ewell. 打扰一下 尤厄尔医生
[58:39] You have a visitor. Right this way. 有人来拜访你 这边走
[58:50] Bianca. 比安卡
[58:51] Listen, I’m so sorry everything went… 听着 我很难过事情变得…
[58:53] I should’ve been there. 我是不该出现在这儿的
[58:56] I’m so sorry. 我很难过
[58:59] I am. 确实很难过
[59:00] Me, too. 我也是
[59:01] Is it okay if I see him? 我可以去看看他吗
[59:06] What difference do it make to us? We saw what happened. 这对我们来说有什么关系呢 我们是有目共睹的
[59:08] They doing what they supposed to be doing. 他们尽了本职工作了
[59:11] I don’t care. 我不管
[59:13] Right. Okay. 好吧 行吧
[59:15] Got it. 知道了
[59:26] WBC’s not gonna contest the referee’s decision, WBC对裁判的决定没有表示出异议
[59:29] so Viktor remains disqualified. 所以维克托还是没有参赛资格
[59:34] Bottom line, 重要的是
[59:37] you still the champ. 冠军依旧属于你
[59:40] I’m gonna let you rest, man. 你休息一会儿吧
[59:42] So, if you need something, you know, I’m outside. 如果你需要什么 我就在门外
[59:53] Got some company, D. 多尼 有人来陪你了
[1:00:13] You did good. 做得不错
[1:00:15] We tried. 我们尽力了
[1:00:27] You know, I watched you back in Philadelphia. 我看到你回费城的时候
[1:00:31] You showed a ton of heart. I mean, there’s no doubt about it. 看上去决心满满 我是说 这毋庸置疑
[1:00:35] – Showed a ton of heart. – Heart? – 决心满满 – 决心吗
[1:00:39] Man, I ain’t trying to hear that shit. 我特么真的在努力不让自己听见这词
[1:00:41] D. It’s Rock. 多尼 你不能对罗克如此无礼
[1:00:44] – Oh, it’s okay. It’s all right. – No, you guys gotta work it out. – 哦 没事 没什么大不了的 – 不 你们俩不应该这样
[1:00:47] I lost the fight before it even started, right? 比赛还没开始就意味着我输了 是吗
[1:00:51] No. No, no. 不 不 不
[1:00:54] This guy was… He’s a big guy, he’s strong. 这家伙 这大家伙块头不小
[1:00:57] He got the reach on you. He got all kinds of… 他完全够得到你 他各种…
[1:00:59] Oh, now you’re trying to train me? 哦 现在你倒想着训练我了吗
[1:01:04] Be my coach? 想着做我教练吗
[1:01:07] No, look at me. 不 你看看我
[1:01:12] Look at me. 看看我现在什么样子
[1:01:18] What are you still doing here? 你还在这里做什么呢
[1:01:22] Here to pick up the pieces? 在这捡我的碎骨吗
[1:01:24] No. 不
[1:01:28] Shouldn’t you be in Philly? 你不应该在费城的吗
[1:01:30] – Adonis. – No, it’s okay. – 阿多尼斯 – 没事 让他说吧
[1:01:33] I don’t want him to get all… 我不想他把所有…
[1:01:37] Take care of each other. 你们各自保重
[1:01:42] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:01:58] Baby. 多尼
[1:02:03] He loves you, D. 他是爱你的 多尼
[1:02:08] Look at me. 看着我
[1:02:12] I’m looking right at you, babe. 我就在看你呢 多尼
[1:02:15] How’s that baby gonna look at me? 他是怎么看我的
[1:03:12] Adonis, do you really feel like a champ? 阿多尼斯 你真的有冠军的感觉吗
[1:03:14] Do you think you deserve to keep the belt? 你觉得自己够格吗
[1:03:16] Why would you take that fight, Adonis? 阿多尼斯 你为什么会接受那场挑战
[1:03:18] Is this it for Adonis Creed? 这是为了阿多尼斯·奎迪吗
[1:03:32] I’m cool. I’m cool. 我没事 我自己可以
[1:03:34] – D, please, let me help you, baby. – I said I can walk. – 多尼 让我帮你吧 多尼 – 我说了我自己能走
[1:03:40] – Please sit… – I said I got it. – 来 坐下… – 我说了我自己能行
[1:04:31] I don’t know. Lately, it’s like… 我不知道 之后 这一切就像…
[1:04:36] He hasn’t really been himself. 他已经不再是那个多尼了
[1:04:39] And I get it. 我也能理解
[1:04:42] ‘Cause he’s going through a lot. 因为他正处于水深火热之中
[1:04:45] He’s just starting physical therapy. 他也是才开始进行物理治疗
[1:04:48] Trying to get himself right. 为了让他自己回到正轨上来
[1:04:51] And 还有就是
[1:04:54] he’s, uh… 他变得…
[1:04:56] distant 十分冷淡
[1:04:59] and disconnected. 也不与他人他物有所联系
[1:05:03] It’s like nothing really matters to him right now. 现在就好像一切对于他来说都不重要
[1:05:06] Including me. 包括我
[1:05:09] Which is new. 这就是他的新变化
[1:05:13] Yeah. 没错
[1:05:16] Listen, be there for him, take care of him, 听着 你要陪伴在他身旁 照顾好他
[1:05:21] give him your love. 把你的爱奉献给他
[1:05:23] But also, you gotta realize he’s in a place right now 但是 你也要意识到 他现在所处的境况
[1:05:26] that only he can get himself out of. 只有靠他自救
[1:05:28] And with everything he’s going through… 他现在所经历的一切…
[1:05:30] With everything he’s going through? 他现在所经历的一切吗
[1:05:31] You’ve been in his corner every step of the way. 你已经涉足于他生活的方方面面了
[1:05:37] He’s a grown man. 他是个成年人
[1:05:42] He’s gotta heal from the inside out. 他会痊愈的 由内而外
[1:05:45] Trust me, I know. I’ve been there. 相信我 我知道的 我已经身处于那儿了
[1:05:48] Mmm. 嗯
[1:06:34] Feel her? 能感觉到她吗
[1:06:37] Yeah. 能
[1:06:39] Highlights of Drago silencing critics tonight 今晚 德拉戈让非议者缄默 最精彩的是
[1:06:41] with a devastating first round knockout of Anthony Novak. 他在激烈的第一回合就淘汰了安东尼·诺瓦克
[1:06:44] Here’s a post-fight interview with Max Kellerman. 现在是对麦克斯·凯勒曼进行的赛后采访
[1:06:47] Viktor, here we are just months since your controversial loss to 维克托 你当时被阿多尼斯·奎迪击败 颇具非议
[1:06:50] Adonis Creed. 数月后 我们又站在了这儿
[1:06:51] How does this win feel? 这次胜利给你的感觉如何
[1:06:52] What loss? 谁击败我了
[1:06:54] Excuse me. 补充一下
[1:06:55] From your disqualification to Adonis Creed. 你因为阿多尼斯·奎迪取消参赛资格
[1:06:58] But how does this feel to you tonight? 但是今晚 你对此的感觉如何
[1:07:01] I don’t care. Creed must fight me. 没啥感觉 但奎迪必须要和我一战
[1:07:04] – And if he doesn’t fight you? – Then he’s no champion. – 如果他不想要和你打呢 – 那他就不是冠军
[1:07:07] There you have it, Adonis. Challenge is on the table. 阿多尼斯 你听着 又有公开挑战了
[1:09:08] Viktor! 维克托
[1:10:09] What’s good? 有什么好事吗
[1:10:09] What’s good? 有什么好事吗
[1:10:10] Just maintaining, man. Long time no see, what’s up? 只是勉强维持生计 伙计 好久不见了 怎么了
[1:10:10] Just maintaining, man. Long time no see, what’s up? 只是勉强维持生计 伙计 好久不见了 怎么了
[1:10:13] Nothing, man. Just been caught up. You know, the house, the baby. 没什么 伙计 刚刚被抓到 你知道的 关于房子孩子的事
[1:10:13] Nothing, man. Just been caught up. You know, the house, the baby. 没什么 伙计 刚刚被抓到 你知道的 关于房子孩子的事
[1:10:18] You know how it is. 你知道这是这么一回事
[1:10:18] You know how it is. 你知道这是这么一回事
[1:10:19] Yeah? How Bianca doing? 是吗 比安卡怎么样
[1:10:19] Yeah? How Bianca doing? 是吗 比安卡怎么样
[1:10:21] She’s good. She’s good. 她很好 她很好
[1:10:21] She’s good. She’s good. 她很好 她很好
[1:10:24] Good, good, good. 好 好 好
[1:10:24] Good, good, good. 好 好 好
[1:10:27] Listen, man, I’ve been meaning to hit you up, though. 听着 伙计 我一直想和你打一局
[1:10:27] Listen, man, I’ve been meaning to hit you up, though. 听着 伙计 我一直想和你打一局
[1:10:31] Commissioner wanna know who we plan to fight next. 领队想知道我们下一步要和谁打
[1:10:31] Commissioner wanna know who we plan to fight next. 领队想知道我们下一步要和谁打
[1:10:34] You ain’t gotta fight Drago, 你不必和德拉戈打
[1:10:34] You ain’t gotta fight Drago, 你不必和德拉戈打
[1:10:36] but you gotta fight someone. 但你必须和某人战斗
[1:10:36] but you gotta fight someone. 但你必须和某人战斗
[1:10:39] You gotta defend the belt. 你得保卫腰带
[1:10:39] You gotta defend the belt. 你得保卫腰带
[1:10:41] Otherwise, it’s gonna be vacated. 否则 它就会空出
[1:10:41] Otherwise, it’s gonna be vacated. 否则 它就会空出
[1:10:46] I could set up a little, you know, tuneup fight, kind of. 我可以设置一些 你知道类似调整战斗
[1:10:46] I could set up a little, you know, tuneup fight, kind of. 我可以设置一些 你知道类似调整战斗
[1:10:56] No. You know what, man? 不 你知道吗 伙计
[1:10:56] No. You know what, man? 不 你知道吗 伙计
[1:10:57] Don’t worry about none of that right now. 现在别担心这些
[1:10:57] Don’t worry about none of that right now. 现在别担心这些
[1:10:58] Listen, just come on inside. 听着 进来吧
[1:10:58] Listen, just come on inside. 听着 进来吧
[1:11:01] Hit the bag, man, warm up. 打沙包 伙计 热热身
[1:11:01] Hit the bag, man, warm up. 打沙包 伙计 热热身
[1:11:04] Yeah. 好的
[1:11:04] Yeah. 好的
[1:11:05] Yeah, I’m gonna grab my stuff, and I’m gonna meet you in there. 好的 我去拿我的东西 然后在那里见你
[1:11:05] Yeah, I’m gonna grab my stuff, and I’m gonna meet you in there. 好的 我去拿我的东西 然后在那里见你
[1:11:11] All right, man. 好吧 伙计
[1:11:11] All right, man. 好吧 伙计
[1:11:23] Put your body weight into that glove. 把你的身体力量放在那个手套上
[1:11:23] Put your body weight into that glove. 把你的身体力量放在那个手套上
[1:11:25] There you go. Lean in it. 好的 用力打它
[1:11:25] There you go. Lean in it. 好的 用力打它
[1:11:38] Yeah, I called you, like, a thousand times. 是的 我给你打过无数次电话
[1:11:38] Yeah, I called you, like, a thousand times. 是的 我给你打过无数次电话
[1:11:42] Yeah, it’s about the light. 是的 关于灯的
[1:11:42] Yeah, it’s about the light. 是的 关于灯的
[1:11:45] How long? 能用多长时间
[1:11:45] How long? 能用多长时间
[1:11:46] You want to be specific? Couple years. 你想具体点吗 几年
[1:11:46] You want to be specific? Couple years. 你想具体点吗 几年
[1:11:49] Yeah. 是啊
[1:11:49] Yeah. 是啊
[1:11:50] I mean, how many guys does it take to screw in a light bulb? 我是说 装一个灯泡需要多少人
[1:11:50] I mean, how many guys does it take to screw in a light bulb? 我是说 装一个灯泡需要多少人
[1:11:55] I’m not joking. 我不是开玩笑的
[1:11:55] I’m not joking. 我不是开玩笑的
[1:11:58] Can I call you guys back? 我能给你们回个电话吗
[1:11:58] Can I call you guys back? 我能给你们回个电话吗
[1:12:00] Yeah. 是啊
[1:12:00] Yeah. 是啊
[1:12:41] Hey, Ma. 嘿 妈
[1:12:41] Hey, Ma. 嘿 妈
[1:12:44] Ma. 妈
[1:12:44] Ma. 妈
[1:12:59] Hey, Ma. 嘿 妈妈
[1:12:59] Hey, Ma. 嘿 妈妈
[1:13:04] How you doing, kid? 你最近怎么样 孩子
[1:13:04] How you doing, kid? 你最近怎么样 孩子
[1:13:07] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[1:13:07] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[1:13:09] I hope you don’t mind, 希望你不介意
[1:13:09] I hope you don’t mind, 希望你不介意
[1:13:10] your mom asked if I would come out ’cause she’s worried about you. 你妈妈问我能不能出来 因为她很担心你
[1:13:10] your mom asked if I would come out ’cause she’s worried about you. 你妈妈问我能不能出来 因为她很担心你
[1:13:17] I am, too. 我也担心你
[1:13:17] I am, too. 我也担心你
[1:13:19] I’m good. 我很好
[1:13:19] I’m good. 我很好
[1:13:23] You didn’t have to come all this way. 你不必大老远过来
[1:13:23] You didn’t have to come all this way. 你不必大老远过来
[1:13:25] By train. 我坐火车
[1:13:25] By train. 我坐火车
[1:13:27] Three days on a train. 坐火车三天
[1:13:27] Three days on a train. 坐火车三天
[1:13:30] It’s all right, you know, gives you time to think. 没关系 你知道 给你时间思考
[1:13:30] It’s all right, you know, gives you time to think. 没关系 你知道 给你时间思考
[1:13:33] And you watch all these places whipping by the windows like postcards. 你可以看到这些被窗户圈起来的像一张明信片一样的景色
[1:13:33] And you watch all these places whipping by the windows like postcards. 你可以看到这些被窗户圈起来的像一张明信片一样的景色
[1:13:37] It’s quite an experience. 这是一次很好的经历
[1:13:37] It’s quite an experience. 这是一次很好的经历
[1:13:39] Yeah, I mean, if you say so. 是的 我是说 如果你这么说的话
[1:13:39] Yeah, I mean, if you say so. 是的 我是说 如果你这么说的话
[1:13:42] Yeah, it was nice. 是的 这很好
[1:13:42] Yeah, it was nice. 是的 这很好
[1:13:44] This is wonderful. 这真是太好了
[1:13:44] This is wonderful. 这真是太好了
[1:13:46] How you have all this out here. 你怎么把这些都拿出来放在这儿
[1:13:46] How you have all this out here. 你怎么把这些都拿出来放在这儿
[1:13:50] You could have the same. 你也可以做同样的事
[1:13:50] You could have the same. 你也可以做同样的事
[1:13:53] Yeah, I wouldn’t say that. 是的 我不会这么做
[1:13:53] Yeah, I wouldn’t say that. 是的 我不会这么做
[1:13:55] I mean, not just the shiny stuff, 我的意思是 不仅仅是那些闪亮的奖杯
[1:13:55] I mean, not just the shiny stuff, 我的意思是 不仅仅是那些闪亮的奖杯
[1:13:58] but the better stuff. 还有更好的东西
[1:13:58] but the better stuff. 还有更好的东西
[1:14:02] Have a better life. 过上更好的生活
[1:14:02] Have a better life. 过上更好的生活
[1:14:07] Be a better man. 做一个更好的人
[1:14:07] Be a better man. 做一个更好的人
[1:14:11] You know, I was thinking about what you were saying about 你知道 我在想你以前说的
[1:14:11] You know, I was thinking about what you were saying about 你知道 我在想你以前说的
[1:14:15] what smart decisions have I made lately. 关于我最近做了什么明智的决定
[1:14:15] what smart decisions have I made lately. 关于我最近做了什么明智的决定
[1:14:22] Couldn’t think of many. 想不出很多
[1:14:22] Couldn’t think of many. 想不出很多
[1:14:26] You know, I wasn’t even there when my son’s son, 你知道吗 我甚至不在那里当我的儿子的儿子
[1:14:26] You know, I wasn’t even there when my son’s son, 你知道吗 我甚至不在那里当我的儿子的儿子
[1:14:32] my grandson, 我的孙子
[1:14:32] my grandson, 我的孙子
[1:14:34] was born. 出生的时候
[1:14:34] was born. 出生的时候
[1:14:36] I mean, he’s like that tall now probably. 我是说 他现在可能长得这么高了
[1:14:36] I mean, he’s like that tall now probably. 我是说 他现在可能长得这么高了
[1:14:40] I don’t even know him. He doesn’t know me. 我甚至不认识他 他也不认识我
[1:14:40] I don’t even know him. He doesn’t know me. 我甚至不认识他 他也不认识我
[1:14:46] It’s pathetic. 这真可悲
[1:14:46] It’s pathetic. 这真可悲
[1:14:49] Well, why won’t you just 好吧 你为什么不
[1:14:49] Well, why won’t you just 好吧 你为什么不
[1:14:53] call him? 打电话给他
[1:14:53] call him? 打电话给他
[1:14:55] It ain’t that easy, you know… 这并没有那么容易 你知道
[1:14:55] It ain’t that easy, you know… 这并没有那么容易 你知道
[1:15:00] Listen, 听着
[1:15:00] Listen, 听着
[1:15:01] I don’t want you making the same mistakes I made. 我不希望你犯我犯过的同样的错误
[1:15:01] I don’t want you making the same mistakes I made. 我不希望你犯我犯过的同样的错误
[1:15:05] You know what I mean? 你知道我的意思吗
[1:15:05] You know what I mean? 你知道我的意思吗
[1:15:10] So, you gotta ask yourself, 所以 你得问问你自己
[1:15:10] So, you gotta ask yourself, 所以 你得问问你自己
[1:15:13] what’s the valuable stuff? 对你来说珍贵的东西的什么
[1:15:13] what’s the valuable stuff? 对你来说珍贵的东西的什么
[1:15:15] It’s like I asked you before. 就像我以前问过你的
[1:15:15] It’s like I asked you before. 就像我以前问过你的
[1:15:18] What were you really fighting for? 你到底在为什么而战
[1:15:18] What were you really fighting for? 你到底在为什么而战
[1:15:23] I was afraid. Of this. 我对此很害怕
[1:15:23] I was afraid. Of this. 我对此很害怕
[1:15:33] Expectations. 那些期望
[1:15:33] Expectations. 那些期望
[1:15:35] Being the champ. 成为冠军
[1:15:35] Being the champ. 成为冠军
[1:15:39] I was scared I couldn’t do what he could. 我害怕我做不到他做的到的事
[1:15:39] I was scared I couldn’t do what he could. 我害怕我做不到他做的到的事
[1:15:45] It’s weird. 真奇怪
[1:15:45] It’s weird. 真奇怪
[1:15:48] I used to feel like he was a part of me. 我以前觉得他是我的一部分
[1:15:48] I used to feel like he was a part of me. 我以前觉得他是我的一部分
[1:15:52] Now I can’t hear him, or that thing, 现在我听不见他了还有那件事
[1:15:52] Now I can’t hear him, or that thing, 现在我听不见他了还有那件事
[1:15:55] that thing that tells me to get in the ring. 告诉我进入拳击场的那件事
[1:15:55] that thing that tells me to get in the ring. 告诉我进入拳击场的那件事
[1:15:58] Move my feet, keep my hands up. 移动我的脚 举起我的手
[1:15:58] Move my feet, keep my hands up. 移动我的脚 举起我的手
[1:16:01] Hit anything that gets in my way. 排除任何阻挡我道路的东西
[1:16:01] Hit anything that gets in my way. 排除任何阻挡我道路的东西
[1:16:07] I can’t hear it anymore. 我再也听不见了
[1:16:07] I can’t hear it anymore. 我再也听不见了
[1:16:17] I don’t even know how I lost. 我甚至不知道我是怎么失去它的
[1:16:17] I don’t even know how I lost. 我甚至不知道我是怎么失去它的
[1:16:19] Your mind wasn’t right. 你的想法不对
[1:16:19] Your mind wasn’t right. 你的想法不对
[1:16:24] And your natural style just won’t work with a guy that big. 你的天性不会在那么大的一个人上适用
[1:16:24] And your natural style just won’t work with a guy that big. 你的天性不会在那么大的一个人上适用
[1:16:36] You saying yours was better? 你在说你的更好吗
[1:16:36] You saying yours was better? 你在说你的更好吗
[1:16:39] I won, didn’t I? 我赢了 不是吗
[1:16:39] I won, didn’t I? 我赢了 不是吗
[1:16:48] Good seeing you, Unc. Great to see you, too. 很高兴见到你 叔叔 我也很高兴见到你
[1:16:48] Good seeing you, Unc. Great to see you, too. 很高兴见到你 叔叔 我也很高兴见到你
[1:16:51] I was talking with your mother, 我和你妈妈谈过话
[1:16:51] I was talking with your mother, 我和你妈妈谈过话
[1:16:53] and she says you came up with this name for the child. 她说你给孩子起了这个名字
[1:16:53] and she says you came up with this name for the child. 她说你给孩子起了这个名字
[1:16:58] Amara. Amara. 阿马拉 阿马拉
[1:16:58] Amara. Amara. 阿马拉 阿马拉
[1:17:00] Yeah. Yeah. 是的 是的
[1:17:00] Yeah. Yeah. 是的 是的
[1:17:01] Why, what’s wrong with that? 怎么了 这个名字怎么了
[1:17:01] Why, what’s wrong with that? 怎么了 这个名字怎么了
[1:17:02] No, it’s a beautiful name, but it’s kind of complicated. 不 这个名字很漂亮 但有点复杂
[1:17:02] No, it’s a beautiful name, but it’s kind of complicated. 不 这个名字很漂亮 但有点复杂
[1:17:05] Why don’t you think about something, 你为什么不想个其他名字呢
[1:17:05] Why don’t you think about something, 你为什么不想个其他名字呢
[1:17:07] at least I would, a little simpler to say, 至少我愿意 简单来说
[1:17:09] like “Becky” or “Cate,” something like that. 就像贝基或凯特 类似的
[1:17:12] Cate Creed? 凯特 奎迪吗
[1:17:13] Cate Creed. Two “C’s.” Easy to remember. 凯特 奎迪 两个C 容易记住
[1:17:16] You do know she’s gonna be black, right? 你知道她即将是一位黑人 对吧
[1:17:18] Oh, that’s right, I forgot. 对的 我都忘了
[1:17:21] Okay. 行
[1:17:23] – Hey, Ma. – Yeah. – 妈 – 对
[1:17:27] Wait, right now? 等等 现在吗
[1:17:30] – Relax. – Okay. – 放松 – 好的
[1:17:32] Everything’s gonna be fine. 一切都会顺利的
[1:17:34] You just gotta be there for her, okay? That’s your job. 你只需要陪着她 好吗 这是你的责任
[1:17:37] I got you, I got you. 我懂
[1:17:38] – And remember… – Yeah. – 还要记住 – 好
[1:17:40] Today is gonna be the best day of your life. Right here. 今天将是你人生中最棒的一天 就在这里
[1:17:44] – All right? – Yeah. – 现在吗 – 好的
[1:17:47] Best day of your life. 你最棒的一天
[1:17:50] – I’m having a baby. – I feel like I’m having a baby. – 我要有宝宝了 – 我感觉就像是我要有宝宝了
[1:17:56] – Boy! – Hey. – 儿子 – 嗨
[1:17:57] – What you doing? – I know… – 你还在干什么呢 – 我知道
[1:17:59] No, never mind. Just get in here. 不 不用在意 快进来
[1:18:01] Okay. Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[1:18:02] Like I said, I’ll be here if you need me. 就像我说的 你需要我的时候 我就在这
[1:18:06] – All right. – All right. – 好的 – 好了
[1:18:12] You know, I’m gonna do what I can. 你知道 我会做任何我能做的
[1:18:15] You being here is more than enough. 你在这儿已经足够了
[1:18:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:18:38] Robert 罗伯特
[1:19:11] Mr. Balboa? 巴尔博亚先生吗
[1:19:12] – Mmm. – She’s here. – 对 – 宝宝出生了
[1:19:14] Oh, that’s great. 真好
[1:19:19] That’s absolutely good. 这太好了
[1:19:23] That’s fantastic. 太棒了
[1:19:33] Hey, Unc, say hi to your goddaughter. 叔 和你的教女打个招呼吧
[1:19:36] Wow. That’s quite an honor. 真是荣幸
[1:19:40] – Let me see you. – Here she is. – 让我看看你 – 她在这
[1:19:43] Hey, hello, beautiful. 你好呀 小美女
[1:19:47] So, nurse… 护士 所以
[1:19:52] …what about the test? 还有检查要怎么做
[1:19:55] Relax for now. 暂时休息一下
[1:19:57] We’ll run an auditory exam as soon as 我们将尽快做一个听力检查
[1:19:59] you and Amara get some rest. 你和阿马拉先休息一会儿
[1:20:04] It’s okay, babe. 宝贝 没事的
[1:20:06] Thank God she looks like you. 感谢上帝 这孩子长得像你
[1:20:08] Yeah, right. 是的
[1:20:15] So, is she gonna feel anything? 所以 她会有什么感觉吗
[1:20:17] No, it’s painless. I promise. 不会 我保证 这是无痛的
[1:20:21] Okay. Now that they’re in place, 好的 现在他们已经就位了
[1:20:22] what we’re gonna do is give her a series of click stimuli 我们将给她一点短促的刺激
[1:20:25] around 35 decibels 大约35分贝
[1:20:27] and check her neural responses. 然后检查她的神经反应
[1:20:29] Is that loud? 大声吗
[1:20:31] Normal auditory range. 正常听力范围
[1:20:35] Okay. 好的
[1:20:36] Here we go. 现在我们开始
[1:20:40] So what exactly are we looking for? 所以我们究竟是在检查什么
[1:20:42] A reading. Spikes. 数据 棘波
[1:21:15] So, we’re not seeing any waves or spikes, uh, 但是 我们没有看到任何波线或是棘波
[1:21:20] and given your family history, there is some cause for concern. 鉴于你家族疾病史 是很容易担心
[1:21:23] However, it is very early… 但是 现在才刚开始
[1:21:52] They’re gonna run some more tests. 他们还会做其他的检查
[1:21:54] They said it’s early, and, uh, sometimes they get false reads. 他们说还早 有时候也可能误诊
[1:22:03] Let me ask you something. 让我来问你
[1:22:07] What if it ain’t okay? 如果你女儿确定有问题怎么办
[1:22:10] I can’t think like that. 我不能这么想
[1:22:13] You gotta, I mean, 你知道 我的意思是
[1:22:16] how you gonna handle it? 你会怎么处理这个情况
[1:22:25] I don’t wanna go there. 我不想去想那些
[1:22:27] You gonna love her? 你还会爱她吗
[1:22:29] How you gonna ask me a question like that, Rock? 罗克 你怎么会问我这个问题
[1:22:32] – Yeah, I’m gonna love her. – Good. – 是的 我会爱她 – 好的
[1:22:34] ‘Cause she ain’t feeling sorry for herself, 因为她不会为自己感到难过
[1:22:38] and you shouldn’t either. 你也不应该这样感觉
[1:22:49] You got a little… 你收到了一个小的
[1:22:54] Oh, it’s boxing gloves. 是拳击手套
[1:22:57] – You got it? – Yeah. – 你拿到了吗 – 拿了
[1:23:05] Congratulations 恭喜
[1:23:05] Buddy Marcelle 伙伴 马赛勒
[1:23:07] Goodnight Moon. I love that book. 月亮 晚安 我喜欢这本书
[1:23:10] Who’s that from, babe? 宝贝 那是谁送的
[1:23:15] The unanimous number one contender Viktor Drago 现在一致认为维克托 德拉戈作为
[1:23:17] has been met with open arms back in Russia, 最厉害的拳王争夺者在他爸的老家俄罗斯
[1:23:20] his father’s home, which is nice. 受到了热烈的欢迎 这非常好
[1:23:22] But the question on everyone’s mind is, “Where is Creed?” 但是每个人都在想 奎迪在哪儿
[1:23:25] If he doesn’t choose an opponent soon, 如果他不快点选择对手比赛
[1:23:27] he risks forfeiting the title 就有丢掉拳王头衔的风险
[1:23:29] and personally, I can’t imagine him being able to live with that. 对于他 简直不能想象他能忍受那样的生活
[1:23:35] You good? 你还好吗
[1:23:37] Yeah. Finally got her to settle. 是的 她终于休息了
[1:23:41] Hey, I need to get out of the house. 我需要出门一趟
[1:23:45] I was gonna go over to the studio. 我应该要去工作室的
[1:23:47] You mind watching her until I get back? 你能在我回来前照看她吗
[1:23:50] Yeah, of course. 当然可以
[1:23:52] Cool. 好的
[1:23:54] Okay, okay. 行
[1:24:08] You okay? 你可以吗
[1:24:09] Yeah, I got it. Yeah. 是的 我会
[1:24:12] Okay. 好的
[1:24:15] Bye. 再见
[1:24:34] Baby. 宝贝
[1:24:35] Baby, please. 别哭了 宝贝
[1:24:38] Hey, you hungry, right? Hey, baby, you hungry? 你是饿了吗 宝贝 你饿了吗
[1:24:50] It’s Mary Anne. Please leave a message. 我是玛丽·安 有事请留言
[1:24:52] Hey, Ma. Listen, listen. 嘿 妈 你听我说
[1:24:54] She won’t stop crying. Can you just tell me how to… 她一直在哭 你能跟我说怎么
[1:24:57] Can you tell me how to make her stop crying? 你能告诉我怎么才能让她别哭了吗
[1:24:59] Call me back when you get this message, okay? 听到语音就回个电话 好吗
[1:25:32] Hey, what’s up, baby girl? 怎么了 小丫头
[1:25:36] Hey, no. 嘿 别
[1:25:38] It’s okay, baby. No, no. 没事的 宝贝 别 别哭
[1:25:40] No, don’t cry. No, not again, please. 别 别哭 拜托 别再哭了
[1:25:43] Please. 求你了
[1:25:44] No, look, look, look. 别 看 看 看这个
[1:25:47] You see that? 看到这个了吗
[1:25:49] Look, look, look. 看 看这边 看这边
[1:25:51] Look. 快看
[1:26:07] I’m right here. 我就在这儿
[1:26:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:27:07] Hey. No, no, there you go. 嘿 别 别哭 没事了
[1:27:12] I know. 我知道的
[1:27:16] Mmm-hmm. Daddy’s being a bitch, I know. 我是个很烂的爸爸 我知道
[1:27:39] Hi. 你好
[1:27:42] How’d you do? 你怎么做到的
[1:27:49] She’s a fighter. 她是个战士
[1:27:54] Just like her dad. 就像她爸
[1:27:59] Just like her mom, too. 也像她妈
[1:28:11] I have to fight him again. 我得再跟他打一场
[1:28:14] I don’t wanna be that person to stop you. 我不想阻止你
[1:28:17] But I don’t wanna end up like your mom, alone. 但我也不想最后和你妈一样 孑然一身
[1:28:21] I feel you. 我懂你
[1:28:22] Do you? 真的吗
[1:28:27] And it’s not just us anymore, D. 而且这也不止关乎我们两个 D
[1:28:29] I know it sounds crazy doing all this all over again. 我知道把这一切再来一遍很疯狂
[1:28:35] But this won’t be the end of me. 但这不会是我的结局
[1:28:38] Or you. 也不会是你的
[1:28:40] It can’t be, ’cause we a team. 绝不是 因为我们会一起奋战
[1:28:41] We weren’t a team when you took the fight the last time. 上次你上场 我们就没有一起奋斗
[1:28:48] You right. 你说得对
[1:28:50] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:28:54] I shouldn’t have put you through that. 我不该让你经历那些
[1:28:56] Then why? 那又为什么
[1:28:59] Why do it again? 为什么你还要再来一次
[1:29:02] What do you have to prove? 你到底想证明什么
[1:29:04] It’s not about that. 并不是那样
[1:29:06] You wouldn’t be any good to anybody if you didn’t do what you love. 如果不做喜欢的事 对谁都没好处
[1:29:12] You wouldn’t be able to breathe, right? 你会无法呼吸 对吧
[1:29:15] Well, I wouldn’t be any good to anybody if I don’t handle this the 如果我不正确处理这事
[1:29:18] right way. 对谁都没好处
[1:29:23] But I need you. 但我需要你们
[1:29:27] Both of you. 你们两个
[1:29:37] I’ll beat him. 我会打败他
[1:29:46] You better. 你最好说到做到
[1:29:50] You gotta think about this real hard. 这事你得想清楚了
[1:29:54] You got people that need you now. 你现在有需要你的人在了
[1:29:57] That’s exactly why I can’t lose. 正因如此我绝不能输
[1:30:00] Buddy said the fight has to be in Russia. 巴蒂说这场比赛得在俄罗斯打
[1:30:03] Take it or leave it. 要么接受 要么不打
[1:30:09] Russia? 俄罗斯吗
[1:30:10] On their turf. 在他们的主场上
[1:30:12] So Russia it is. 那我们就去俄罗斯
[1:30:21] What you think, Rock? 罗克 你觉得呢
[1:30:24] It’s a clear advantage if it comes down to a judge’s decision. 如果要由裁判判决 那是他们占尽优势
[1:30:28] Well, then we can’t let it get to a judge’s decision, right? 那我们就不能走到裁判判决那一步
[1:30:35] Oh, shit. 妈的
[1:30:39] Call the promoter. 给主办方打电话
[1:30:46] So we try to hit tomorrow, 5 a.M. 那我们明早5点动身
[1:30:49] No, I got other plans. 不 我有别的计划
[1:30:51] – You mean, you wanna go to Philly? – No. – 你是说去费城吗 – 不是
[1:30:54] Listen, you wanna change things in a big way, 听着 你想很大程度改变现状
[1:30:57] then you need to make some big changes. 那你就要作出很多巨大的改变
[1:31:55] You gotta be messing with me, right? 你会帮我训练 对吧
[1:31:58] Heard this is a place where fighters go, 听说这是个拳击手用来
[1:32:01] you know, to start over. 你懂的 重新来过的地方
[1:32:03] Get reborn. 浴火重生
[1:32:09] What took y’all so long? 你怎么花这么长时间才到
[1:32:11] This some wild shit. 这都是些很苦的训练
[1:32:13] Yeah, sure looks like hell to me. 是啊 我看着都觉得像地狱
[1:32:16] Since you’re going back to hell, you might as well get used to it. 既然你要重回地狱 提前适应比较好
[1:32:22] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:32:36] Go for it. 放手去做
[1:32:42] Harder. 用力
[1:32:47] Harder! 再用力
[1:32:50] Keep going. 继续
[1:33:07] Build that neck. 颈部用力
[1:33:31] Okay, man up. 行了 选手上来
[1:33:33] No. 不用
[1:33:35] I’m good. 我不用
[1:33:40] That’s the fight it’s gonna be. Toe-to-toe. Get used to it. 这就是比赛形式 脚对脚 适应下
[1:33:45] Box! 开打
[1:33:47] Take it to the body. 用身体接下这个
[1:34:01] Take it! Fight the pain. 都忍着 别输给疼痛
[1:34:04] You all right? 你还好吧
[1:34:30] Get back in there. 脚放回去
[1:34:31] Get back in there. Protect yourself. 回轮胎那儿 保护好自己
[1:35:34] Come on, get up, kid. 加油 站起来 孩子
[1:35:37] Get up. 站起来
[1:35:42] Keep moving. 继续
[1:35:45] That’s it. 很好
[1:37:52] We’re just minutes away from the fight 还剩下几分钟
[1:37:54] the whole world has been waiting to see. 这场举世瞩目的比赛就要开始了
[1:37:56] The rematch between Adonis Creed and Viktor Drago 阿多尼斯·奎迪与维克托·德拉戈的再战
[1:37:59] for the heavyweight championship of the world. 争夺那重量级世界冠军
[1:38:02] The unique thing about this fight, Jim, 吉姆 这场比赛的独特之处在于
[1:38:03] is Adonis Creed comes in a 25-to-1 underdog, 阿多尼斯 •奎迪处于一个25比1的劣势
[1:38:09] and he’s the champ! 他是冠军
[1:38:11] Well, it’s gonna be fascinating to see 好吧 这会很吸引人的
[1:38:13] what that does to Creed’s mindset as he enters the ring. 这对奎迪进入拳台的心态有什么影响
[1:38:16] Not to mention Drago’s. 别去提起德拉戈
[1:38:19] Drago! Drago! Drago! 德拉戈 德拉戈 德拉戈
[1:39:13] And there he is. 他在那儿
[1:39:15] Ladies and gentlemen, Viktor Drago! Making his way into the arena. 女士们先生们 维克托•德拉戈 正在走进竞技场
[1:39:19] He does not have the belt, 他没有腰带
[1:39:21] but to everyone here in Russia and to many around the world, 但是对于俄罗斯人和世界上的许多人来说
[1:39:25] he is the true heavyweight champion. 他就是真正的重量级冠军
[1:40:05] It’s time, kid. 孩子 时间到了
[1:40:15] There was no way Creed could have run from this fight. 这是奎迪无法逃避的一战
[1:40:17] There was such high demand for Adonis to step back in the ring with Viktor. 阿多尼斯是不会退出与维克托的擂台战的
[1:40:21] And I’m sure Ivan feels good to be back home after all these years. 我确信伊万在多年后重返家乡的感觉很好
[1:41:01] ♪ Ran the whole way ♪ 一路走来
[1:41:03] ♪ Ran the whole thing ♪ 披荆斩棘
[1:41:06] ♪ Never ran away ♪ 从不逃离
[1:41:08] ♪ Never been afraid ♪ 无所畏惧
[1:41:11] ♪ Never gonna break ♪ 永远不被击垮
[1:41:13] ♪ Never halfway ♪ 绝不半途而废
[1:41:16] ♪ I don’t know if I can take it 我不知道我能否抗住
[1:41:18] ♪ I can take it. I can take it anymore ♪ 繁重压力让我再也无法忍受
[1:41:21] ♪ I don’t know if I could do it ♪ 我不知道自己是否能做到
[1:41:23] ♪ If it wasn’t for who I’d do it for ♪ 也不知为谁拼尽全力
[1:41:25] ♪ Doesn’t make sense But it makes dollars ♪ 毫无道理 但是可以大赚一笔
[1:41:35] ♪ And I wanna spend it all with you ♪ 我想所有的钱都任你花
[1:41:41] ♪ Against the world But I’m with you ♪ 背离世界也要与你一起
[1:41:45] ♪ I would go to war ♪ 我将去战斗
[1:41:47] ♪ ‘Don’t let you down ♪ 不会让你失望
[1:41:51] ♪ Won’t let you down ♪ 绝不让你失望
[1:41:54] ♪ I would go to war ♪ 我将迎来战斗
[1:42:02] Remember why you’re climbing these steps. 记住你为什么爬过那些荆棘
[1:42:10] Come on up, champ. 来吧 冠军
[1:42:15] This is it, Jim. Creed versus Drago part two. 这里是吉姆 奎迪对决德拉戈的第二部分
[1:42:19] Creed looks good tonight, 奎迪今晚看起来状态很好
[1:42:20] but it’s impossible to forget what happened to him 但是不要忘记在他身上发生过什么
[1:42:23] the last time he stepped into the ring with Drago. 这是他最后一次和德拉戈争夺冠军
[1:42:26] Numerous injuries, not least of all, a nasty broken rib 多处受伤 最严重的是 肋骨重度骨折
[1:42:30] and a ruptured kidney. 还有一个破裂的肾脏
[1:42:32] A huge difference in this fight 这场战斗中一个巨大的差异
[1:42:34] is he’s got former champ Rocky Balboa back in his corner. 是他把前冠军洛奇•巴尔博亚请回了他这边
[1:42:38] And Rocky assures everyone 所有人都相信洛奇
[1:42:39] this fight will be very different from its predecessor. 这场战斗将十分不同于前任冠军的那场
[1:42:46] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is it. 女士们先生们 大家晚上好 这里是
[1:42:51] Twelve rounds of boxing 重量级拳击世界冠军争夺战
[1:42:53] for the heavyweight championship of the world! 的第十二轮
[1:42:58] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[1:43:00] let’s get ready to rumble! 让我们一起准备欢呼吧
[1:43:06] You can feel the nervous energy in the arena tonight, Jim. 吉姆 你能感受到竞技场今晚的紧张劲儿
[1:43:10] Creed has some courage to get back into the ring 奎迪充满勇气的
[1:43:12] with a man who nearly ended his career. 和一个将结束他拳击生涯的男人站上擂台
[1:43:15] A man who is hungry to be champ. 一个极度渴望冠军的男人
[1:43:24] Fighters, 战士们
[1:43:26] I want good, clean fight. 我希望这是一场高质量的公正的对决
[1:43:31] Break when I tell you to break. 当我喊开始时开始
[1:43:33] You go to your corner when I tell you to go to your corner. 当我告诉你回到场角时回到场角
[1:43:42] Touch gloves. 碰一下拳套
[1:43:43] Rocky Balboa and Ivan Drago sharing the ring 洛奇•巴尔博亚与伊万•德拉戈同台
[1:43:47] for the first time in 30 years. 这是30年来的首次
[1:43:49] If anyone knows how to take on a slugger like Drago, 如果有人知道怎么对付德拉戈这样的强敌
[1:43:52] it would be Rocky. 那个人一定是洛奇
[1:43:54] You know you got the fire in your gut, 你知道你的内脏有大问题
[1:43:57] and I know you’ll do what needs to be done. 我知道你将完成你的使命
[1:44:00] Because now, you know what you’re fighting for. 因为现今的状况 你知道你为何而战
[1:44:09] Viktor overwhelmed Creed’s previous game plan, 维克托对奎迪先前的战术感到不知所措
[1:44:12] and I think it got in Adonis’ head. 我想它在阿多尼斯的脑袋里
[1:44:15] It’s gonna be interesting to see 很有意思看到
[1:44:17] how Rocky Balboa has prepared Creed 洛奇•巴尔博亚准备如何应对奎迪
[1:44:18] for what is surely to become an all-out brawl. 因为这肯定会是一场竭尽全力的大战
[1:44:21] Ready? 准备好了么
[1:44:25] Box. 开始
[1:44:26] And we’re underway. 我们的比赛现在开始了
[1:44:28] Drago comes out swinging with two hooks that Creed avoids. 德拉戈摇摆着打出两记勾拳但奎迪闪开了
[1:44:32] And a big right-hand right out of the gate. 一个强力右拳给与还击
[1:44:34] Watch that right, Donnie. 唐尼 注意点右面
[1:44:36] Drago a bit surprised as Creed shakes that punch off. 当奎迪挥动拳头时 德拉戈有点惊讶
[1:44:45] Drago is pressing hard, but Creed is not backing off. 德拉戈正在猛攻 但奎迪没有后退
[1:44:50] Keep moving, keep moving. 动起来 动起来
[1:44:51] Creed working a little bit closer to Drago tonight. 今晚奎迪在德拉戈身上不断击打着
[1:44:57] That is a vicious combination by Creed. 奎迪打出了一套凶残的组合拳
[1:45:04] And now a right hand by Drago. 现在德拉戈用有力的右拳还击
[1:45:06] Here we go, Drago applying pressure. 看呐 德拉戈又开始猛攻了
[1:45:09] – Out the corner! – Come on, Donnie! – 离开场角 – 唐尼 快点离开
[1:45:13] Creed manages to slip away. 奎迪设法脱身
[1:45:16] Let’s get it. 让我们接着来
[1:45:20] Yeah, what’s up? 是 怎么样
[1:45:21] Now they’re squaring off in the middle of the ring, toe-to-toe. 现在他俩在擂台中间的地方 你来我往
[1:45:24] Taking blows. 承受打击
[1:45:26] Creed staying in his face. 奎迪一直击打他的面部
[1:45:27] And there’s the bell! As a wild first round comes to an end. 时间到 风暴般的第一轮到此为止
[1:45:30] Go to your corner. 回到你的场角
[1:45:31] Drago frustrated. 德拉戈有些泄气
[1:45:32] Creed is looking like a different fighter tonight, 今晚奎迪看起来像一个与往常不同的战士
[1:45:33] Max. 竭尽全力
[1:45:34] – That’s it, D! That’s it! – Yes! -就这样 D 就是这样 -好极了
[1:45:36] Oh, yeah, who’s saying Drago now, though? 好 现在谁还在喊德拉戈
[1:45:40] See, all that work in the desert paid off, right? 看 沙漠中所有的付出都得到了回报 不是么
[1:45:42] Yeah, you got him. You got him thinking. 是的 你和他打 你让他明白
[1:45:44] He wasn’t expecting what you’re bringing. 他没有预料到你现在的能力
[1:45:45] Now, he’s gonna bring the heat the next round, 现在 他会带着愤怒在下一轮和你打
[1:45:47] but you’re ready for it. 但是你已然有所准备
[1:45:53] He overextends his right hand. 他在超负荷的使用自己的右手
[1:45:55] You gonna counter with the right 所以你要用右手格挡
[1:45:56] and crack him with the left. You got that? 用左手打他 明白了吗
[1:45:58] Extend the right, crack him with the left. 向右伸拳 向左打他
[1:45:59] He’ll never expect it. His old man did the same thing to me. 他永远不会预料到的 他的老爸也对我做了同样的事
[1:46:03] One early observation, Max. 根据早期观察 麦克斯
[1:46:05] I think Creed is withstanding Drago’s combinations 我觉得奎迪能承受德拉戈的组合拳
[1:46:08] much better tonight than in the first fight. 今晚的比赛比第一次比赛好多了
[1:46:10] Box. 开始
[1:46:11] And round two begins. 第二轮开始
[1:46:14] Drago with a huge left hook. 德拉戈用一个强力左勾拳
[1:46:18] And a big right hand. 和强力右拳
[1:46:20] Drago on the attack again, now driving Creed back into the ropes. 德拉戈再次发起攻击 现在把奎迪逼到了围栏绳
[1:46:23] He’s overextending the right! Watch the right! 他越过了右边 注意右边
[1:46:28] A right and a left for Creed. 奎迪从左右打出两拳
[1:46:42] Huge uppercut has Creed holding on now. 强力的上勾拳打中了奎迪
[1:46:45] Drago throws him off into the corner. 德拉戈把他逼到角落里
[1:46:51] – Get out of that corner! – Get out of the corner! -离开那个角落 – 离开那个角落
[1:46:55] And Drago throws Creed to the canvas. 德拉戈把奎迪扔回台上
[1:47:02] What’s going on? 发生什么事
[1:47:03] Shades of the first fight, but Drago showing restraint this time. 第一次打斗的阴影 但德拉戈这次表现出克制
[1:47:07] You good? 你还好吗
[1:47:08] Yes, I’m good. 是的 我很好
[1:47:11] – Box. – Drago explodes from the break. – 开始 – 德拉戈在休息后爆发了
[1:47:14] And Creed is down! 奎迪倒下了
[1:47:16] A flurry of heavy shots! 一阵猛烈的进攻
[1:47:18] Drago’s power is just incredible. 德拉戈的力量真是不可思议
[1:47:22] Three. 三
[1:47:24] Four. 四
[1:47:25] Take the eight count. Take the full eight. 数到八 等八数完
[1:47:28] Creed taking his time on the canvas. 奎迪仍然趴在台上
[1:47:29] Six. 六
[1:47:31] Stay down! Breathe! 继续趴着 呼吸
[1:47:32] He’s listening to Rocky, who has been in this situation before. 他在听之前遇到过这种情况的洛基的话
[1:47:36] And Creed is back on his feet. Beats the count. 奎迪又站起来了 刚好数完
[1:47:38] – Ready? – Yeah, let’s go. – 准备好了吗 – 好 上
[1:47:39] Box. 开始
[1:47:40] Tie him up. Don’t fight him. Tie him up. 缠住他 别和他打 缠住他
[1:47:42] Drago is right back at it. 德拉戈又开始进攻了
[1:47:47] So, with the knockdown and those hard shots at the end, 随着铃响激烈的攻击也结束了
[1:47:50] that round clearly goes to Viktor Drago. 这一轮显然维克多·德拉戈占优
[1:47:53] And you could just feel he’s gaining momentum. 你可以感觉到他蓄势待发
[1:47:56] You knew this was gonna be a war, right? 你知道这会是场战争 对吧
[1:47:57] You knew that going in there. 你知道接下来该怎么做
[1:47:59] From now on, it’s who wants it more, 从现在开始 是谁想要更多
[1:48:01] and who’s got more heart. 就要更用心
[1:48:06] Don’t let him crack you. You stay on the outside, you’re gonna get hurt 别让他打到你 你和他拉远距离 你会被打伤
[1:48:08] You stay on the inside, you’ll tear him up. 你和他拉近距离 你能把他撕碎的
[1:48:10] I’m telling you, it’s all about pressure. 我告诉你这都和压力有关
[1:48:12] If you wanna give pain, you gotta be willing to take the pain. 如果你想打疼他 你必须能承受痛苦
[1:48:25] Come on! 过来
[1:48:31] – Yes! – Yes! – 好 – 好
[1:48:37] Round four is another brutal display 第四轮是残酷的另一体现
[1:48:40] as Creed takes a lot of punishment from Drago. 当奎迪给了德拉戈大量惩罚后
[1:48:44] Drago is not slowing down. 德拉戈也不在犹豫
[1:48:47] Landing a big shot after the bell. 在铃响后落下打出了一记重拳
[1:48:51] What is your problem? 你有毛病吗
[1:48:55] The violent chess match continues, Jim. 激烈的角逐继续 吉姆
[1:48:59] Oh, and Creed is down again. 奎迪再次倒下了
[1:49:01] Donnie, get up. 唐尼起来
[1:49:02] Drago clearly dominating this fight, but Creed will not give up. 德拉戈掌控了这场战斗 但奎迪也不会放弃
[1:49:07] He is taking a lot of punishment. 他受到了很多攻击
[1:49:08] You gotta stay in his face. Look at me. 你必须面对他 看着我
[1:49:12] And when you see an opportunity, you go after it. 当你看到机会 就抓住它
[1:49:19] There you are! 好样的
[1:49:24] Drago is cut now. 德拉戈的节奏被打断了
[1:49:29] As we enter round eight, 我们进入了第八轮
[1:49:31] we are deeper into this fight than anyone expected. 比赛深入到了谁都没想到的程度
[1:49:34] Creed must sense he’s behind. He’s trying to force the action. 奎迪必须察觉到他后面 他正在改变动作
[1:49:40] Yes, baby! 好样的 宝贝
[1:49:50] What we are seeing tonight is Adonis Creed 我们今晚看到的是阿多尼斯奎迪
[1:49:53] standing up to the awesome power of Viktor Drago. 面对维克多·德拉戈的强大力量
[1:49:57] He’s not going anywhere. 他也没有闪避
[1:50:08] Viktor Drago looks tired, Max. 维克托德拉戈看上去已经疲惫了 麦克斯
[1:50:10] Keep in mind, he’s never had to go past the 4th round in a 记住 他从来没有打到过第四轮后在
[1:50:13] professional fight. 职业比赛中
[1:50:17] – Hey! What was that? – Take the point, ref! – 嘿 那是什么 – 犯规了 裁判
[1:50:19] And Drago drops Creed 德拉戈打倒了奎迪
[1:50:21] – with two nasty body shots. – Come on! – 用肮脏的手段 – 干什么呢
[1:50:22] – He held him and hit him. – One. – 他抓住他打他 – 一
[1:50:25] Viktor holding and maybe getting away with something there. 维克多也许带着什么离开了
[1:50:28] The ref must not have seen it. 裁判一定没有看到
[1:50:32] Come on. 过来
[1:50:33] I think Rocky Balboa has a decision to make here, Jim. 我认为洛基·巴尔博亚在这做了个决定 吉姆
[1:50:36] He knows better than anyone 他比谁都了解的多
[1:50:38] how this same story played out three decades ago. 三十年前发生过同样的故事
[1:50:41] Donnie, Donnie, talk to me. 唐尼 唐尼 和我说话
[1:50:43] Donnie. 唐尼
[1:50:44] Your ribs? 你的
[1:50:45] You think it’s broke? 你认为它断了
[1:50:57] What do you wanna do, Donnie? 你想怎么办 唐尼
[1:51:00] You wanna call it? 你想叫停吗
[1:51:06] I didn’t think so. 我不这么认为
[1:51:13] Now he’s gonna come after you, 现在他会向你冲来
[1:51:14] and he’s gonna try to break on that rib some more. 而且他会尝试打断你更多肋骨
[1:51:17] But that’s okay. 不过没关系
[1:51:18] ‘Cause you like the pain. You can take it. 因为你喜欢疼痛 你能承受它
[1:51:20] You know why? Because you’re dangerous. 你知道为什么吗 因为你很危险
[1:51:23] – I’m dangerous. – That’s right. – 我危险 – 是的
[1:51:25] Ten seconds out. 十秒到了
[1:51:44] Now here we go with round ten 现在我们进入了第十轮
[1:51:46] of what has become a war of attrition. 这已经成为一场消耗战
[1:51:48] Drago seemingly ahead on the scorecards, Drago似乎在分数上领先
[1:51:51] but Creed refusing to back down. 但Creed并没有退缩的意思
[1:51:53] That’s it, Donnie. Good. 就是这样 Donnie 很好
[1:51:55] Creed using whatever he has left Creed用上了全身剩下的
[1:51:57] in the tank. 每一分力量在支撑
[1:51:58] Drago working the body. Drago乘胜追击
[1:52:00] Tie him up! 锁他
[1:52:06] And down goes Creed again. Creed又一次倒下
[1:52:08] And this could be the end of the fight. 可能这场比赛就要落下帷幕
[1:52:40] Get up, D. 振作起来 D.
[1:52:54] No man should be able to fight through that beating, 天呐 应该没有人能躲过那致命一拳
[1:52:57] but Adonis Creed wills himself 但Adonis Creed却以信念
[1:52:58] off the canvas. 支撑自己站了起来
[1:52:59] – What’s your name? – Creed. -你叫什么名字 信条
[1:53:01] What’s your name? 你还清醒吗 叫出你的名字
[1:53:03] Creed Creed!
[1:53:07] Box! 开始
[1:53:08] Adonis Creed knows there is no way Adonis Creed知道没有办法
[1:53:11] around Viktor Drago. 躲过Viktor Drago
[1:53:13] He has to go through him. 他必须正面迎战
[1:53:16] Dig! 出拳
[1:53:18] Dig! Dig! 继续 继续
[1:53:19] Creed suddenly finding Creed就像突然装上了新的齿轮
[1:53:20] another gear! 动力十足啊
[1:53:21] Come on! 加油
[1:53:23] Drago’s on his heels. 拉开Drago一大段距离
[1:53:30] And down goes Drago! 然后德拉戈被击倒啦
[1:53:34] That’s it! That’s right! 就是这样 好样的
[1:53:37] What a wild turn of events. 多么戏剧性的逆转啊
[1:53:42] Two. 二
[1:53:44] Donnie, he gets up, you go after him. Donnie 他起来了 过去补刀
[1:53:46] Three. 三
[1:53:49] Four. 四
[1:53:52] Five. 五
[1:53:55] – Six. – Drago beats -六 -Drago在计时结束前
[1:53:57] the count. 站了起来
[1:53:57] I can’t believe either of these guys are still on their feet. 完全不敢相信他们两个依然矗立着
[1:54:06] Box. 开打
[1:54:12] Drago seemingly so far ahead on points, 德拉戈似乎在分数上遥遥领先 他只
[1:54:15] he just needs to stay upright and make it to the end. 需要站稳坚持到最后就能赢得比赛
[1:54:18] Here comes Creed again, 那个男人又回来了
[1:54:20] driving Drago back into the ropes. 他把Drago逼退到了擂台边缘
[1:54:22] – Dig! Dig! Dig! – Yeah! 继续 出拳 连击 -棒
[1:54:26] Come on, take him down! 快 干掉他
[1:54:29] Come on, baby. 加油啊 宝贝
[1:54:34] And Viktor Drago is down! Victor Drago倒下了
[1:54:36] Again! 再一次
[1:54:38] What a turn this fight has taken. 这场战斗发生了如此大逆转
[1:54:51] Creed doubled over in pain Creed没有向痛苦屈服
[1:54:53] as Drago tries to pick himself up off the floor. 当德拉戈试图从地板上爬起来的时候
[1:55:26] Drago summons the strength, manages to make the count. Drago积蓄力量 成功战胜了计数
[1:55:44] They’re still swinging, Max. 他们还是有些站不稳 Max
[1:55:46] Creed continuing to connect. 克里德依然力量在线
[1:55:49] And this is becoming hard to watch, Jim. 这开始让人不忍心去看了 Jim
[1:55:51] I don’t think Drago has anything left, 我觉得Drago没有力气再坚持下去了
[1:55:54] but he refuses to give up. 但他拒绝放弃
[1:56:20] And that’s it! It’s over! 比赛 结束了
[1:56:23] Drago’s corner throws Drago的教练于心不忍
[1:56:24] in the towel. 扔出了白毛巾认输了
[1:56:26] And Adonis Creed defends his title. Adonis Creed捍卫他的头衔
[1:56:29] Defends his name. 与他的名字
[1:56:31] Creates his own legacy. 告诉这个世界
[1:56:33] He is still the heavyweight champion of the world. 他仍然是世界重量级冠军
[1:56:39] And the Russian crowd is standing and 俄罗斯人群都站了起来
[1:56:41] cheering for the American fighter. 为那个美国拳手欢呼
[1:56:59] Where’s B at? Where’s B? B在哪里 B在哪
[1:57:01] Easy, easy, easy. 放松 放松 冷静点
[1:57:03] Hey, back up. Everybody back up. We need air. 嘿 后退 大家退后 让空气流通
[1:57:06] Yeah. 是啊
[1:57:09] – We did it. – We did it. -我们做到了 -我们做到了
[1:57:37] – Let’s go home. – Let’s go, D. -我们回家吧 -走吧 D.
[1:57:46] I’m good, Ma. I’m good. 我还好 妈 撑得住
[1:57:55] – I did it. I did it. – You did it. -我做到了 我做到了 -你做到了
[1:57:58] Hey, Unc. 嘿 叔
[1:58:12] It’s your time. 这是属于你的时刻
[1:58:32] Hey, okay, back up. 嘿 好的 后退
[1:59:13] What’s up, Pops? 怎么了 老爸
[1:59:20] I’m sorry it took me so long to come see you. 很抱歉我花了这么长时间才见到你
[1:59:28] I’m not sure how this is supposed to go. Um… 我不知道该怎么办 嗯
[1:59:34] I guess I should tell you that Mom’s doing pretty good. 我想我应该告诉你妈妈很好
[1:59:37] You know, she’s holding up. 你知道 她在坚持
[1:59:42] So is Rocky. 洛基也是
[1:59:44] – Thanks a lot. – Thank you. -非常感谢 谢谢
[1:59:46] He’s a tough dude. 他是个硬汉
[1:59:49] I can see why you liked him. 我知道你为什么喜欢他
[1:59:54] I also see why you wanted to fight him, too. 我也明白你为什么想要和他打一场
[2:00:05] Look, um, 听着 嗯
[2:00:09] I just came here to tell you that… 我只是来告诉你 我
[2:00:18] That I did it. 我做到了
[2:00:23] But I didn’t do it for you. 但我不是为你做的
[2:00:29] Or because of them. 或者因为他们
[2:00:33] I did it because it was my fight. 我这么做 是因为那是属于我的战斗
[2:00:38] And when I stepped into that ring, 当我踏入那个擂台起
[2:00:43] it wasn’t just about me. 就不仅仅是我一个人的事了
[2:00:48] Hello. 你好
[2:00:51] You must be Logan. 你一定是Logan
[2:00:53] Yes. Who are you? 对 你是谁
[2:00:54] Lo, who is it? 小罗 是谁在那
[2:00:57] Sometimes we think we have to do it all on our own. 有时我们认为我们必须独自完成这一切
[2:01:00] Hey, Robert. 嘿 Robert
[2:01:03] But we don’t. 但是我们没有
[2:01:06] I was just around in the neighborhood, so… 我就在附近 所以
[2:01:15] This is your grandfather. 这是你的爷爷
[2:01:28] You look just like his mother. 你看起来就像他的母亲
[2:01:34] Yeah, I know. 对啊
[2:01:42] I wanna introduce you to somebody. 我想给你介绍她们
[2:01:55] Do you wanna come inside? 你想进来吗
[2:02:05] Yeah. 好啊
[2:02:06] Give me that. 把那个给我
[2:02:18] – Is that a ball? – Yeah. -那是一个球吗 -是的
[2:02:21] – Wanna play catch? – Yes. -想玩接球吗 -是的
[2:02:24] There you go. 来吧
[2:02:27] This 这
[2:02:30] is your granddaughter. Amara. 是你的孙女 Amara
[2:02:33] Say what’s up to Pop-Pop. 说 给爷爷问个好
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: A Mighty Heart(坚强的心)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Like a Boss(姐妹老板)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme