Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Crazy on the Outside(出狱一团糟)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Crazy on the Outside(出狱一团糟)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:出狱一团糟
英文名称:Crazy on the Outside
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] Sunshine, go away today 阳光 今天离开我
[00:29] I don’t feel much like dancin’ 我并不想跳舞
[00:33] Some man’s gone. 有人离开了
[00:35] He’s tried to run my life. 他想要对我指手画脚
[00:37] He don’t know what he’s askin’. 他说话含糊不清
[00:42] When he tells me I better get in line. 他告诉我最好规矩一点时
[00:47] I can’t hear what he’s sayin’. 我听不清他的言语
[00:51] When I grow up I’m gonna make it mine 当我长大 我会活出自我
[00:56] These ain’t dues I been payin’. 这不是我该付的代价
[01:00] Well, how much does it cost I’ll buy it. 要花多少钱 我会原价买下
[01:04] The time is all we’ve lost I’ll try it. 仅花时间而已 我会努力弥补
[01:08] And he can’t even run his own life. 他自己的人生都乱七八糟
[01:11] I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine. 如果他要操控我 我就惨了
[01:16] Sunshine Sunshine, go away today. 阳光 阳光 今天离开我
[01:21] I don’t feel much like dancin’. 我并不想跳舞
[01:25] I can’t believe you died. 我不相信你死了
[01:26] Some man’s gone. 有人已离开
[01:28] He’s tried to run my life. 他想要对我指手画脚
[01:29] He don’t know what he’s askin’. 他说话含糊不清
[01:33] Zelda? Time to go. 泽尔达 该走了
[01:36] Workin’ starts to make me wonder where 工作让我开始思考
[01:39] the fruits of what I do are goin’. 我的努力成果在哪里
[01:42] He says, in love and war all is fair. 他说 在爱情和战争里 人人平等
[01:47] But he’s got cards he ain’t showin’ 但他却偷藏了一手牌
[01:50] – Rot in hell, butt muncher. – He must be talking to you. -下地狱吧 混蛋 -他肯定在跟你说
[01:53] – Good luck, Tommy. – Thanks, J.J. -祝你好运 汤米 -谢谢 吉吉
[01:55] Don’t leave, Tommy. I love you. 留下吧 汤米 我爱你
[01:58] Again, that’s for you. 又是在跟你说
[01:59] Hey, Tommy, don’t forget about Christy. 汤米 别忘了克里斯蒂
[02:02] Hey. Hey! Knock it off! 别闹了
[02:04] I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine 如果他要操控我 我就惨了
[02:08] Sunshine. 阳光
[02:10] Sunshine, come on back another day. 阳光 他日再来
[02:13] This is as far as I go. 我就送你到这儿了
[02:14] Well, I’m not leaving if you’re not leaving. 你不走的话我就不走
[02:17] This old world she’s gonna turn around. 她将改变这个陈旧世界
[02:21] Brand-new bells will be ringin’. 全新的钟声将会敲响
[02:46] Hey, man. 哥们
[02:51] Where the hell’s my stupid brother? 我那蠢蛋老弟死去哪里了
[02:53] A little late picking you up? 接你来晚了吗
[02:55] This guy’s late at everything- every freakin’ thing. 那家伙什么事都迟到
[02:58] Guy did one thing early his whole life. 他这辈子只提早完成了一件事
[03:00] Drove off with the getaway car. 肇事驾车逃逸
[03:04] You know, not my sister. 我妹妹不这样
[03:06] She’s a real saint. 她是个好人
[03:08] I’m surprised she’s not here now. 我很惊讶 她现在还没到
[03:11] One of those, huh? 也是那种人吧
[03:13] My brother, late all the time. 我弟弟 总迟到
[03:15] This guy, he would be late for his own funeral. 这家伙 可能会在自己的葬礼上迟到
[03:18] I’m tellin’ ya, late, late- 我跟你说 迟到迟到迟到
[03:23] Hey, there he is. 他来了
[03:25] – Hey, Chooch. – Workin’ starts to make me wonder where -邱实 -工作让我思考
[03:28] the fruits of what I do are goin’. 我努力的成果在哪里
[03:32] He says, in love and war all is fair. 他说 在爱情和战争中 人人平等
[03:36] But he’s got cards he ain’t showin’. 但他偷藏了一手牌
[03:40] How much does it cost I’ll buy it. 要花多少钱 我会原价买下
[03:44] The time is all we’ve lost I’ll try it. 仅花时间而已 我会努力弥补
[03:48] And he can’t even run his own life. 他自己的人生都乱七八糟
[03:52] I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine. 如果让他操控我 我就惨了
[03:55] Sunshine. 阳光
[03:57] Sunshine, come on back another day. 阳光 他日再来
[04:00] I promise you I’ll be singin’. 我保证 我会歌唱
[04:04] This old world she’s gonna turn around. 她将改变这陈旧的世界
[04:08] Brand-new bells will be ringin’. 全新的钟声将被敲响
[04:17] You know how long I was waiting out there? 你知道我在这等了多久吗
[04:20] Tommy, it was awful. 汤米 是我不好
[04:21] Yeah, awful, waiting two and a 是很不好 在毒辣的太阳下
[04:23] – half hours in the hot sun. – I was held up, okay? -等了两个半小时 -我被绑架了
[04:25] I mean, I stopped at this 我在加油站停车
[04:27] gas station just to pee. And they had a gun. 去了趟洗手间 被人拿枪劫持
[04:30] This happened just now? 这是刚刚发生的吗
[04:31] I thought they were gonna kill me. 我以为他们会杀了我
[04:33] I keep- Sorry I’m late. 我…抱歉我迟到了
[04:34] Wow. Are you all right? 你还好吗
[04:36] I don’t want to talk about it. I’m- 我不想说这事了
[04:38] – I’m just so happy to see you. – Yeah, me too. -能见到你真开心 -我也是
[04:40] It’s good to be out. 出来真不错
[04:48] – Dickhead. – Where’d you learn how to do that? -混蛋 -你从哪学来那一手的
[04:51] Carpool. 拼车的时候
[04:54] All right, look. I wasn’t held up, okay? 好吧 我没有被绑架
[04:57] I didn’t stop at a gas station to pee. I just- 我没在加油站上厕所
[04:59] I was at Cooper’s soccer game. 我在看库珀踢球
[05:01] Soccer. 足球吗
[05:03] Well, how did he do? I mean, how did he play? 他表现怎么样 他踢什么位置
[05:06] They have Cooper at halfback. 他们让库珀踢中卫
[05:07] What he really wants to be is a winger. 但他却想踢边锋
[05:09] And then Emily Janison brought 接着艾米丽・杰森带了些
[05:10] these great low-fat crunch cakes, 美味的低脂香脆蛋糕来
[05:11] and we all got to laughing 我们玩得太开心
[05:13] and lost track of time, you know. 忘记了时间
[05:14] Yes, I know how that is- 我知道那感觉
[05:16] like, how about three long-ass hours waiting outside a prison- 就像是在监狱门口被晒了三个小时
[05:20] You’re my brother. I love you, so I lied. 你是我弟弟 我爱你 所以我撒谎了
[05:23] I just want everyone to be happy. 我只是想让每个人都开心
[05:27] You want a Life Saver? 你想要个救生圈吗
[05:29] I have a red one for you. 我有个红的 可以给你
[05:31] Listen, Vik. I just want to go home, take a hot shower, 维基 我只想回家 洗个热水澡
[05:34] do whatever I can to ease the huge 好好地舒缓一下
[05:36] amount of stress and tension that I’m feeling, okay? 我的压力和紧绷的神经
[05:38] – Is that too much to ask? – Hey, Tic Tac? -这要求很过分吗 -飚车好吗
[05:49] And that’s not really helping, Vik. 你这样可不是在帮我 维基
[05:52] Vik! 维基
[05:53] – Damn, Vik. – What? -见鬼 维基 -怎么了
[05:58] – Welcome home. – Is Ed gonna be here? -欢迎回家 -艾德在家吗
[06:01] Well, he is my husband, and it is his house. 他是我老公 这是他的房子
[06:03] No, I mean, is- is he all right with me staying here? 不 我是说 我住这里 他不介意吗
[06:06] Of course. Why would you even ask? 当然不 你怎么这么问
[06:09] Because he hates me, Vik. 因为他讨厌我
[06:11] What did Mom always say? “Hate is for Hitler. “ 妈妈不是经常说 “憎恨是留给希特勒的”
[06:13] Now come on. 走吧
[06:15] You are staying with us 在你能够自理前
[06:16] till you’re back on your feet. 你和我们一起住
[06:18] Let’s go. Grammy is busting. 走吧 奶奶要等急了
[06:21] Is she excited I’m finally out, huh? 我出狱她高兴吗
[06:23] Well- 好吧
[06:26] “Well”? “Well”? 好吧 好吧
[06:31] Hey, Vik. I mean, well what? 维基 好什么
[06:35] Tom, we never exactly told her you were in prison. 汤姆 其实我们从没跟她说你入狱了
[06:38] Her heart. We were too afraid. 我们担心她心脏受不了
[06:40] I know about her heart. 我知道她心脏不好
[06:41] So where have I been for three years? 那我这三年去哪了
[06:44] Welcome home from France! 欢迎从法国归来
[06:58] – Bonjour, Tom. – Hey, Ed. -你好 汤姆 -你好 艾德
[07:01] I missed you. 我想死你了
[07:15] Hey, Coop. Good to see you, man. 库珀 见到你很高兴 哥们
[07:17] Alex? 阿历克斯
[07:19] Cooper, Alex, don’t you have something to say to your uncle? 库珀 阿历克斯 不是有话对你们叔叔说吗
[07:22] – What? – Bonjour, Uncle Tommy. -什么 -你好 汤米叔叔
[07:24] Oh. B-Bon- “Bonjours,” U-Uncle Tommy. 你 你好 汤米叔叔
[07:26] Thanks. That’s really sweet. 谢谢 我很感动
[07:28] “Benvenu eh” Encino 欢迎回到恩西诺
[07:30] – “Benveenu,” Uh, “Eh” En-encino. – Okay. -欢迎 回到恩西诺 -谢谢
[07:33] All right. C- Can we go, Mom? 我们可以走了吗 妈妈
[07:36] Hey, what’s with the kids? 孩子们怎么了
[07:39] Well, they’re a little nervous, Tom. 他们只是有点紧张 汤姆
[07:41] They’ve never been around anybody who’s actually been to France. 他们从没见过从法国归来的人
[07:43] Yes, he’s so international, our Tommy. 我们的汤米越来越国际化了
[07:46] Notre Tom. He’s a bon vivant, you know. 我们家汤姆 他是个会享受的人
[07:50] – No. – Grandma’s been taking French lessons from CDs. -哪里 -奶奶正在跟着CD学法语呢
[07:53] – Pour trois ans. – “For three years. “ -三年了 -三年了
[07:56] – Tout pour cette jour. – “All for this day. “ -就等这一刻 -就等这一刻
[08:00] She won’t use headphones, so I’ve gotten pretty good too. 她不用耳机 所以我也学会了不少
[08:02] Oh, your French is very good. 你的法语好得不得了
[08:04] – Ou sont tes valises? – What? -你的行李在哪里 -什么
[08:11] She wants to know where your bags are. 她想知道你的行李在哪
[08:14] Yeah, Tom. I mean, you must’ve brought 汤姆 你从法国回来
[08:16] more than that one little box back from… France. 肯定不会只带了那么个小箱子吧
[08:18] – France. – We were watching Gigi. -法国 -我们当时在看《金粉世界》
[08:21] I chose France. 我就随口说了法国
[08:22] Her heart? I couldn’t upset her. 她有心脏病 我不能刺激她
[08:25] Upset someone once in a while. 刺激我就没事了
[08:27] I’m taking your car. 我要用你的车
[08:28] We’re having meat loaf. 6:30. 我们六点半吃瑞士肉包
[08:46] I don’t wanna wait a whole lot longer for dinner. 我不想吃晚饭有人迟到
[08:48] He’ll be back soon. You be nice. 他很快回来 你态度好一点
[08:51] Fine, fine. 好吧 好吧
[08:58] Put that back. 把那个放回去
[09:29] Where the hell is he? I wanna eat. 他去哪了 我想吃饭了
[09:31] Choo-choo Eddie needs some coal in the boiler. 艾迪现在需要补充能量了
[09:34] He probably drove down to that 他可能开车去了
[09:35] abandoned railroad bridge where he and Christy used to go. 他和Christy常去的那个废弃铁轨桥
[09:38] – Has he been asking about her? – No. -他问起她了吗 -没有
[09:40] Hope he doesn’t. You know, 希望他不会问
[09:42] maybe just driving down there will make him feel better. 也许开车去那里会让他心情好转
[09:45] I’m glad a lot of his favorite places haven’t changed much. 幸好他喜欢去的那些地方没什么大变化
[09:50] Well, that one has. 那地方除外
[09:51] They started using that bridge again last spring. 去年春天 好像那座桥又重新使用了
[10:01] Hey, can I go to Justin’s after dinner? 晚饭后我能去贾斯汀家吗
[10:03] What about homework? 作业写完了吗
[10:04] I did all my math. I have a little science, 数学作业都做完了 还剩点科学作业
[10:06] but I can totally do it after. 回来之后肯定能写完
[10:08] Alex, less bread and more meat, please. 阿历克斯 少吃点面包 多吃点肉
[10:10] – Mom, you know I don’t like- – I know, but- -妈 你知道我不喜欢 -我知道 但是
[10:15] Great. Take it back home- 太棒了 把它拿回家
[10:19] That’s weird. 真诡异
[10:21] Tommy has jet lag, and- 汤米时差没倒过来
[10:24] Allow me. You see, kids, 我知道 孩子们 是这样的
[10:26] many people who spend a year or 很多在法国待过几年的人
[10:28] more in France get very protective of their food, 会对自己的食物产生保护情结
[10:30] and they often wrap it up and take it back to their- 他们常把食物包起来 带回他们的
[10:33] – Rooms. – Rooms. -房间 -房间
[10:36] You eat it however or wherever you want. 你想怎么吃 在哪吃都行
[10:39] Nah. You know what? Why don’t I just eat it right here? 我还是在这吃吧
[10:42] You’re right. What am I waitin’ for? 你说的对 我在等什么
[10:44] Speaking of France, Tom, 说到法国 汤姆
[10:45] you think you’ll be going back there anytime soon? 你还会回去吗
[10:49] What do you mean? 什么意思
[10:51] Well, it’s just that, statistically speaking, 只是从数据上来看
[10:54] people who go to France and then get out of France… 去过法国又回来的人
[10:57] usually end up back in France. 通常会回到法国终老的
[11:06] Are we expecting anyone? 今晚有客人来吗
[11:09] You stay. I’ll go. 你在这坐着 我去开门
[11:12] – Good. – Hey, Tommy! Tommy! -好的 -汤米 汤米
[11:19] I – I’m gonna go take a look at that. Excuse me for a minute. 我还是出去看看 不好意思
[11:22] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[11:22] Get the hell out of here, you pompous, two-bit- 给我滚出去 混蛋
[11:29] As handsome as ever, Viki. 还是和以前一样帅嘛 维基
[11:30] You stay away from my brother, you cockroach! 离我弟弟远点 死蟑螂们
[11:35] Slimemobile. You’re a big man, 烂泥糊不上墙的玩意
[11:37] – tough guy – Hey! Hey, don’t kick my car! -大混蛋 -别踢我车
[11:41] That’s what I’m talkin’ about. 我说的就是这个
[11:42] You let him take the rap and go to prison. 你们让他背黑锅进监狱
[11:44] How’s your bald-headed little bastard husband? 你那秃头的老公还好吗
[11:46] Get outta here before I kick your car to pieces! 在我把你的破车踢烂之前滚出这里
[11:48] Tommy! 汤米
[11:58] Grandma’s little project. 奶奶精心为你准备的
[12:04] Listen, Vik. That was Gray 维基 刚才你是
[12:06] you were talking to out front, wasn’t it? 在和格雷吵架 是吗
[12:08] I sprayed pine in here. Do you like it? 我在这弄了些松木装饰 你喜欢吗
[12:11] Viki. Viki, I can handle Gray. 维基 维基 我能搞定格雷
[12:13] I don’t want him around this house, 我不想让他再出现在这房子周围
[12:14] and I don’t want him around you. 也不想让他缠着你
[12:16] I’m out. I’m happy. I’m not gonna do anything stupid. 我出狱了 我很开心 我不会再做傻事
[12:19] I don’t want to lose you again. 我不想再失去你
[12:22] You’re not gonna lose me again. I promise. 你不会再失去我的 我保证
[12:27] You’re probably tired. 你应该很累了
[12:35] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[12:59] Boy, it’d be so much easier if you were here. 亲爱的 如果你在这就好了
[13:01] Christy? 克里斯蒂
[13:04] Yeah. I miss her. I just do. 我想她了 很想
[13:07] I know, honey. It was awful, and it was tragic. 我知道 亲爱的 那很不幸
[13:11] But this is a brand-new chapter. 但该是翻开新一页的时候了
[13:14] Listen, uh, it probably won’t come up, 听着 可能不会用到这个
[13:15] but you should know that while you were in France- 但你应该知道 你在法国时
[13:18] an artist in residence at the Louvre, you got engaged. 你和一位住在卢浮宫旁的艺术家订婚了
[13:22] How nice for me. 我真幸运
[13:24] To a beautiful young Parisian named Simone… 是一位年轻美丽的巴黎姑娘 叫希梦
[13:27] who can’t be with you because she’s training… 她不能跟你一起 是因为
[13:30] to be an astronaut with the French space program. 她正接受法国航天项目宇航员的训练
[13:32] – How nice for her. – Mom and Dad would have loved her- -她真幸运 -爸妈肯定会喜欢她
[13:35] I mean, if they were alive and she was real. 如果他们还在世 她也是真的话
[13:40] Good night. 晚安
[13:52] Line 33, downtown L.A. 33路车 洛杉矶市中心站
[14:17] – Hey, kid. – Yeah? -小朋友 -怎么了
[14:20] – Where’s the probation department? – Down the hall. -缓刑局在哪 -大厅那边
[14:23] What’d you do? 你干了些什么
[14:24] How would you feel if I asked you a question like that? 如果我这样问你 你会做何感想
[14:27] Fine. I didn’t do anything. 还好 我什么也没做
[14:44] Yeah, well, whose pee do they think it is? 他们以为我这么好糊弄吗
[14:57] Thomas Zelda. 托马斯・泽尔达
[15:02] Nice talking to you. 很高兴和你聊天
[15:11] Sorry for staring, but you’re not quite what I expected… 抱歉这样注视您 但你和我想象中的
[15:13] when the word “Probation officer” Popped up. 缓刑官不太一样
[15:16] Oh. Well, don’t even go down that road, 千万别被我的外表欺骗
[15:19] ’cause I’ll grind your nuts 因为我会将你的睾丸碾碎
[15:20] and send them back to you in a pepper shaker. 装进胡椒罐里还给你
[15:23] That’s more like it. 这就像了
[15:25] – Hey, Mom. – Hey, buddy. -妈妈 -宝贝
[15:31] Uh, wait for me downstairs in the cafeteria. 在楼下的自助餐厅等我一会
[15:33] Okay, Mom. 好的 妈妈
[15:40] Thomas Zelda. All right, let’s see. 托马斯・泽尔达 让我看一下
[15:43] An impressive list of juvies, 让人印象深刻的少年犯罪记录
[15:45] a couple of grand theft autos, 有几次偷车记录
[15:47] suspended, and then oh, and then the big vacation: 缓刑 算是度了个长假
[15:50] 36 months in the big house, interstate fraud and video piracy. 蹲了三年牢 罪名是洲际诈骗和盗版光盘
[15:54] Yeah. Well, I gave up fresh 是的 三年来我都没吃到
[15:55] fruits and vegetables for three years… 新鲜的蔬菜水果
[15:58] so people in China could enjoy Lars and the Real Girl. 中国人才能享受充气娃娃之恋
[16:01] Um, I want to get my son home, so let me cut to the chase. 我赶着带儿子回家 我就直说了
[16:04] You do what I say, we meet once a week, 按我说的做 我们一周见次面
[16:06] keep your nose clean, and we won’t have any trouble. 你只要安分守己 就不会有任何麻烦
[16:09] You’ll be able to eat off my nose. 我会循规蹈矩的
[16:12] Go to 1222 Victory… 去胜利路1222号…
[16:15] and see Mr. Geissman. 见盖斯曼先生
[16:18] I’ve lined up a job for you. 已经给你安排了份工作
[16:23] I don’t need a job. 我不需要工作
[16:26] My dad had an industrial paint business, 我父亲曾做过工业粉刷生意
[16:28] and I want to start that up again. 我想重开他的旧业
[16:31] And I want to be a ballerina. 我还想当个芭蕾舞演员呢
[16:33] Go. 去吧
[16:35] Listen. You’ve probably heard this a million times, 听着 可能你耳朵听的都起茧了
[16:38] but I’m not like the other guys that walk in here. 我不像其他缓刑犯
[16:41] I’m totally, 100% committed to 我有完完全全 百分百的决心
[16:43] turning my life around. And I know just how to do it. 去洗心革面 我也知道怎么做
[16:46] I have all his old contacts, 他以前的关系还在
[16:47] and I’ll start just the way he did, by painting houses. 我会像他当年一样振兴事业 从漆房子开始
[16:51] Let me be your biggest success story. 让我成为你最成功的案例吧
[16:55] I can do this. 我能行
[16:57] Arr! Uh, welcome to Pirate Burger, matey. 啊 欢迎来到海盗汉堡 哥们儿
[17:01] You gotta get the whole pirate thing. 你要照着海盗的方式来
[17:03] Really grind the “R.” 用力发”啊”这个音
[17:05] – Arr – All right. -啊 -好吧
[17:09] – Arr. – Yeah. -啊 -对了
[17:11] We’re gonna start you in the back, 你要从后厨开始
[17:13] so let me get this vest. 把这件背心脱了
[17:17] Step one. Pour the frozen potatoes into the basket. 第一步 把冻土豆倒进框子里
[17:21] But you can’t, I repeat, 但你不能 我再说一遍
[17:23] you cannot lower the baskets into the oil… 在绿灯亮之前
[17:26] till the green light comes on. 不能把框子浸在油里面
[17:28] – Then what? – That’s it. -然后呢 -就这些
[17:30] He’s teachin’ him the fryer on the first day. 第一天他就教他炸薯条
[17:33] You wanna give it a try? 想试试吗
[17:35] Could I? 可以吗
[17:39] Oh, this guy’s gonna get burned. 这家伙要被烫伤了
[17:41] Just like you got burned. 就像你以前一样
[17:50] Light’s not getting any greener, Seaman. 绿灯早亮了 船员
[17:59] Yeah. Drop it in the fryer, 对了 放进炸锅里
[18:01] watch the bubbles. 注意泡泡
[18:04] Here, a head of lettuce comin’ at ya. 接着 一卷生菜
[18:09] Not everyone picks this up so fast. 你学的算是快的了
[18:11] Oh, you’re a Major League pitcher now? 你自以为是大联盟的投手了吗
[18:13] – Yeah, you throw that lettuce at me. – You’re gonna do great. -是啊 你投了一卷生菜 -你会做得很棒的
[18:16] Don’t start. Don’t even think about it. 别来了 想都别想
[18:25] Where the hell is he? I wanna eat. 他人呢 我饿了
[18:27] It’s his first day on the job. Maybe he had to work late. 他第一天工作 也许他得加班
[18:30] Yeah, probably had some 没错 或许参加了
[18:31] high-level meeting about the milk shake machine. 有关奶昔机的高层会议
[18:34] I changed your sister’s diapers for 11 months after the accident. 你妹妹出车祸后我帮她换了11个月的床单
[18:37] Did I complain once? Cut him some slack. 我抱怨过吗 别对他太苛刻
[18:41] Okay. It’s all right. We’ll wait. 好吧 我们等
[18:46] God, I love the way that shirt pulls in the front. 你的胸部把衣领撑开真好看
[18:56] Line 29, Encino. 29路 恩西诺站
[19:06] Of course my sister never went to France. 至少我的妹妹没去过法国
[19:09] – What? – What? Nothing. -什么 -没什么
[19:12] – I think you said something. – No, just, I like those pants. -还以为你说了 -没什么 你裤子很不错
[19:24] – Shut up, and you won’t get hurt! – Where are we going? -乖乖闭嘴 你就没事 -要把我带去哪里
[19:29] My knee! 我的膝盖
[19:31] Where are we going? 要带我去哪里
[20:07] Hey, let go of me! Where are we going? 放开我 要去哪里啊
[20:09] Keep moving and shut up. 只管走 闭嘴
[20:11] Come on! Take the thing off my head. 得了 把头罩拿了吧
[20:15] Easy. Just take this off. I haven’t got what… 很简单 把这东西拿开 我又没…
[20:17] Surprise! 惊喜
[20:20] – Jesus, Gray! – Were you surprised? -天哪 格雷 -吓着了吧
[20:24] – Weren’t ya? – I almost crapped my pants. -是不是啊 -我差点都尿裤子了
[20:27] Get the man some new pants. 给他拿几条新裤子
[20:29] How are ya? Ya look good. 还好吗 看起来不错
[20:30] Welcome home, scumbag. 欢迎回家 小混蛋
[20:32] Thanks, man. 谢谢
[20:32] Looks like you’re doin’ great. 看来你干的很不错
[20:34] Yeah, you should see the office. Come on. 没错 你该看看办公室 过来
[20:39] These cars here, I give ’em 这里的车
[20:40] to girls I break up with. Consolation prizes. 给我分手的姑娘们 安慰奖
[20:49] J’ai faim J’ai faim.
[20:52] Let me guess. “I’m hungry. “ 我猜猜 “我饿了”
[21:02] Here’s the office. 这里就是办公室
[21:06] – Over the top, just like you. – It’s not over the top. It’s nice. -规模庞大啊 就像你一样 -这还不够 也还行
[21:09] What’s your pleasure? You want steak, 喜欢什么 牛排
[21:11] lobster, caviar, yeah. Cindy? That’s right. 龙虾 鱼子酱 辛迪吗 没错
[21:13] – I like the hair. – Thanks. -发型不错 -谢谢
[21:15] I shouldn’t be here, Gray. 我不该来的 格雷
[21:17] I knew you were gonna say that, that’s why I had to kidnap ya. 就知道你会这么说 所以我才把你绑架来了
[21:19] – Tom. – Just relax, enjoy yourself for a few hours, okay? -汤姆 -放松一下 享受几小时 好吗
[21:22] Besides, if you leave, I’m gonna have to kill ya. 要是走掉的话 我会杀了你的
[21:26] Oh, you know what? I got a few minutes. 我只有几分钟的时间
[21:27] Maybe I’ll take one of those sausages. 吃根香肠就行了
[21:29] Ah, I knew it. I knew it! Mitch, Mitch! 我知道 我知道 米奇 米奇
[21:31] I told ya. Get him a sausage, okay? 跟你说了 给他拿根香肠
[21:33] And wrap Cindy up. He’ll have her for lunch tomorrow. 把Cindy打包 他明天中午要吃
[21:37] You’ve been missed, my friend. 想死你了 哥们
[21:39] – You’ve been really missed. – You’ve done real well. -大家都想你 -你做的很不错
[21:41] There’s six billion eyeballs in China. 中国有六十亿只眼睛呢
[21:43] They gotta watch somethin’. 他们总得看点什么
[21:47] So, I’m, uh, gonna go freshen up. You wanna come? 我要爽一下 一起吗
[21:53] You better learn how to pick up the soap with your feet, bitch. 学学怎么用脚来捡肥皂吧 贱人
[21:59] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[22:02] I don’t think so. 还是算了吧
[22:05] All right. 好吧
[22:07] Sorry. These Chinese guys in San Francisco. 抱歉 那帮旧金山的中国人
[22:11] they’re makin’ me a mint, but they’re a pain in the ass. 虽然帮我赚了很多钱 但却是我的眼中钉
[22:13] They really are. Thanks, baby. 真的 谢谢 宝贝
[22:15] You know, not a Sunday 但凡周日
[22:16] goes by that I’m in church lightin’ candles… 我都去教堂点些蜡烛
[22:19] that I don’t thank God you didn’t rat me out. 感谢上帝你没出卖我
[22:21] In other words, thank you, Tommy. 也就是说 谢谢你 汤米
[22:24] A toast. 干一杯
[22:26] I toast you, I thank you, and I want you back. 敬你一杯 感谢你 也希望你回归
[22:30] I don’t care what your fruitcake sister says, 不管你那个疯疯癫癫的姐姐说什么
[22:32] I’m gonna take good care of you. 我都会罩你的
[22:33] – Salute. – Salute. -干杯 -干杯
[22:45] – Are you out of your mind? – Jesus, Vik. -你是不是疯了 -天哪
[22:47] You’re home one day, and you’re back with those people? 刚回来一天 就又跟那帮人厮混了
[22:52] Come with me. 跟我来
[22:55] You scared the hell out of me, sitting there in the dark. 吓死我了 坐在那么暗的地方
[22:58] What are you so ticked off about? 有什么好谈的
[22:59] – I’m a grown man. – Listen. It’s your life. -我都已经成人了 -听着 这是你的生活
[23:01] – You’re darn right. – If you want to screw it up, you can. -没错 -要是你想毁了它 请便
[23:04] Where are we going? What are we doing? 去哪里 你想干什么
[23:13] What are you gonna do, lock me in the garage? 你要干什么 把我锁在车库里吗
[23:22] Dad’s truck. 老爸的卡车
[23:24] His first truck. 他的第一辆卡车
[23:27] I was gonna wait till it was waxed, but… 我本来想打好蜡先 不过…
[23:30] I don’t think there’s any time. 估计是来不及了
[23:34] Man, Vik. This thing looks brand-new. 维基 这家伙像新的一样
[23:37] Don’t lose sight of this, Tommy. Don’t get seduced by Gray. 好好看看这些 汤米 别被格雷拉下水
[23:41] You can take Dad’s old 你可以接手爸爸以前的公司
[23:42] company and make it new again. You can do it. 重塑辉煌 你行的
[23:48] I can’t believe you did this. I don’t know what to say. 你做的这些真让我惊喜 不知道说什么好
[23:53] Thanks. Thanks for everything. 谢谢你做的一切
[23:59] I just wish Christy were here to see all this. 真希望克里斯蒂能在这里看到这些
[24:02] If I could bring her back, I would, 要是她能起死回生 我会给她看的
[24:04] Okay I mean, to so that you could have it all. 这样你就一切如愿了
[24:07] Uh, Christy would want you to do this. Christy也会想你这么做的
[24:09] She would want you to make it. 她希望你成功
[24:13] – I’m sorry about tonight. – I know. -今晚的事很抱歉 -理解
[24:19] New interior, new tire. 崭新的内饰 崭新的轮胎
[24:21] Everything’s new. It looks great. 一切都是新的 棒极了
[24:30] Edgar, dab it. 埃德加 轻抹
[24:33] – Dab it. Don’t slather. – You’re an expert all of a sudden? -抹点就行了 别涂多了 -你突然就成了个专家
[24:37] Even an idiot knows a dab from a slather. 傻子都知道抹和涂的区别
[24:40] So then why don’t I just put little dollops on it? 我就不能轻轻地点吗
[24:45] Now that’s… A smear. 这…就叫涂抹
[24:49] – I hate this job. – Hey, it’s better than slatherin’ in prison. -我讨厌这份工作 -总比在监狱里好吧
[24:53] Ex-cons? Really? Never would’ve guessed. 还是有前科的 真看不出来
[24:56] Nice work on the Barnacle Buns, 后厨的事干得不错
[24:58] – Tom. Deft touch. – Thank you, Captain. -汤姆 很利索 -谢谢船长
[25:00] Got a little mess on the poop deck. 船尾的甲板有点脏乱
[25:03] Restroom. Lunch overboard. 卫生间 有人吃太多
[25:06] Somebody barfed. I need you to swab. 吐了 我要你去清理掉
[25:09] I’m picking up a Buccaneer Burger, 我要份海盗汉堡
[25:11] Frigate Fries and a vanilla Shipshake. 军舰薯条 还要香草奶昔
[25:13] Aye, matey. 好的 姑娘
[25:15] Come on, Seaman Tom. Swab the deck. Seaman? 去吧 汤姆船员 去擦地 船员
[25:17] The poop deck is that away. It’s not smelling any fresher. 甲板在那边 很难闻
[25:20] Just a minute. 稍等
[25:21] Swabbie, when I give an order, I expect your full attention. 擦地去 我命令你 集中注意力
[25:24] Christy. Christy! Hey, Christy! 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂
[25:38] She’s not dead. 她还没死
[25:41] Huh. She’s not dead! 她还 没死
[25:45] 杀了我妹妹
[25:47] The doctor says not to worry. 医生说没什么好担心的
[25:48] The filling will pass right through his system. 填充物对身体机能不会有太大影响
[25:50] You told me she was dead! 你说她死了
[25:56] – What’s going on? -It’s all right, folks. -怎么了 -没事的
[25:57] He’s not a real pirate. He’s my brother. 他不是真的海盗 是我弟弟
[26:00] Oh. It’s okay. 没事了
[26:03] You told me her car exploded. Exploded! 你说她车子爆炸了 炸了
[26:07] I need the room, Denise. 我要用下房间 黛妮思
[26:10] – Well, Mr. Ballandorf is getting his… – Denise, she needs the room! -巴兰多夫先生要… -黛妮思 她要用这个房间
[26:13] You remember my brother. 还记得我弟弟吧
[26:16] Hello, Mr. Ballandorf. How are you? 巴兰多夫先生 你还好吧
[26:19] All right. I’m gonna tell you something, 好吧 我要跟你说些事
[26:21] but I really need you to calm down first. 不过你必须要先冷静下来
[26:23] – Okay. I’m calm. – First of all, -我很冷静了 -首先
[26:25] I love you more than anything in the entire world. 我是世界上最爱你的人
[26:27] You are my brother and I never want to see you hurt. 你是我弟弟 我不想看见你受伤
[26:31] This is so hard for me. 对我来说太难了
[26:33] Here. 给
[26:36] I want to start by saying… 我这样跟你说
[26:38] I never liked Christy, 我一直不喜欢克里斯蒂
[26:39] and I never thought she was good enough for you. 从来就没觉得她配得上你
[26:42] Six months after you went in, she dumped you. 你入狱六个月后 她就甩了你
[26:44] No way. 不可能
[26:46] She dumped you, Tommy. 她甩了你 汤米
[26:48] She wanted to screw around. She’s trash. 到处鬼混 她很下贱
[26:50] She wanted to tell you it was over, 她想去跟你说分手
[26:51] – and I wouldn’t let her. – Why not? -我没让她去 -为什么
[26:53] I knew how hard it was for you in prison. 监狱里已经够苦了
[26:55] I didn’t want her to make it any harder. 不想让你雪上加霜了
[26:56] – This isn’t happening. – Yeah, it is. -这不是真的 -千真万确
[26:59] No, it’s not. 不会的
[27:01] I have letters she wrote. 我还有她写的信
[27:02] – She wrote me a lot of letters. – That was me. -她写了好多信 -是我写的
[27:04] – Excuse me? – I did it because I love you, Tommy. -不是吧 -我这么做都是因为爱你 汤米
[27:07] I didn’t want to see you suffer anymore. 我再也不想你受苦了
[27:09] What about the sexual stuff? 那些写嘿咻的呢
[27:10] Yeah, that was a little icky. 是有点恶心
[27:13] You’re upset, aren’t you? 你很失望吧
[27:18] Why did you tell me that she had died? 那你为什么骗我她死了
[27:20] Well, Fritzi quit, and I started working for Ed. 弗里茨不干了 我就为艾德工作
[27:23] The kids got serious about soccer. 孩子还要学踢足球
[27:25] It was the year we put on the sunroom, remember? 是我们建好日光室的那年 记得吗
[27:27] And the letter writing was 这些信
[27:29] just more than I could handle. So I killed her. 我实在编不下去了 所以就”杀”了她
[27:32] Yep. 嗯
[27:36] Probably should turn the gas off. 或许该把氧气关了
[27:47] Sailor Tom, return the car right now, 汤姆水手 立即开车回来
[27:51] or you will walk the plank! 不然让你走跳板
[27:53] – That means “Fired,” Landlubber. – Arr, Cap’n. -也就是”炒你犹豫” 菜鸟 -遵命 船长
[28:28] Who is it? 谁
[28:30] It’s me. Tommy. 是我 汤米
[28:33] Oh, my God. 天哪
[28:35] – I just ate at Pirate Burger. – I know. -我刚就在海盗汉堡吃饭 -我知道
[28:37] I work there. It’s part of a probation deal. 我在那工作 缓刑期的工作
[28:40] Listen, I know you’ve moved on, 听着 我知道你有了新生活
[28:41] I know you fell in love with somebody else, but, um. 还爱上了别人 不过
[28:44] Oh, my God. I can’t believe this is happening. 天哪 难以置信
[28:46] I know. My… 我知道 我…
[28:48] I just, I wanted, wanted to do is, is say that you, uh. 我只是想 想要…
[28:58] Flat panels, L.C.D. S, high-def plasmas. 平板电视 LCD电视 高清等离子电视
[29:01] Rear projection TVs. 背投电视
[29:03] We got the largest selection of big screens in the country. 我们有国内最全的大屏幕电视供您选择
[29:06] And when I say the country, I mean the county. 我说的国家 就是这个国家
[29:09] So when it comes to getting the best big screen, 所以来买最好的大屏电视时
[29:11] there’s no better person to see than me. 我是您的最佳咨询人选
[29:13] Frank Fabercini, the Big Screen Genie. 弗兰克・法布奇尼 大屏幕专家
[29:16] In a recent national poll. 最近正在全民票选
[29:18] That I made up myself for the purpose of this very spot. 在这个关键时刻 我给自己制定了目标
[29:21] 97% of the people agree, 百分之97的人赞同
[29:24] size does matter. 大小确实很重要
[29:31] Again? 再来一次
[29:40] Again? 还要吗
[29:51] Again? 再来
[30:10] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[30:12] Really? I thought I was moving pretty good. 真的吗 我觉得我过得很好
[30:15] – No. Viki told me you were dead. – What? -维基说你死了 -什么
[30:19] Yeah, she thought, while I was in prison, 我蹲监狱时 她认为这是
[30:21] it would, uh, protect me. 对我的一种保护
[30:23] That is the 这
[30:25] You know, she never liked me. 她就没喜欢过我
[30:28] – In my head, I made a million plans for us. – Tommy. -我为我们制订了很多计划 -汤米
[30:32] No. Marriage, kids, get my own paint business going. 等等 结婚生子 有自己的粉刷公司
[30:35] Slow down. Slow down. Slow down. 慢着 慢着 慢着
[30:36] No, you gotta hear this. I never stopped loving you, 你得听完 我一直爱着你
[30:39] even though my sister told me you were dead. 即使我妹妹告诉我你死了
[30:42] And I wanna start over. I know we gotta start slow. 我想重新开始 我们得慢慢来
[30:45] Chris? 克里斯
[30:45] Shit. 该死
[30:47] – Who’s that? – Frank. -那是谁 -弗兰克
[30:49] – Christy? – Who’s Frank? -克里斯蒂 -弗兰克是谁
[30:51] Frank. Frank is my boyfriend. 弗兰克是我的男朋友
[30:53] Just get in the bathroom. Get- 快进浴室里 快…
[30:54] – Christy? Hey, babe. – Hi, baby. -克里斯蒂 宝贝 -宝贝
[30:58] Mmm. What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[30:59] I was driving to work. I got a little horny. 我正开车去上班 突然来了”性”致
[31:01] I thought I’d pop by for a quick pass in the end zone. 我就想顺道跟你来一场闪电战
[31:04] That’s… so sweet. 你真是太…体贴了
[31:06] How come you didn’t answer? 你刚才怎么不应我呢
[31:07] You know how nervous I get when you don’t answer. 你不出声我紧张坏了
[31:09] I was just about to jump in the shower. 我正要去淋浴
[31:11] I probably didn’t hear you over the sound of the water. 可能水声太大 我没听到
[31:22] This building. Why don’t you run, get us a cup of coffee. 这房子就这样 何不去买两杯咖啡回来
[31:26] – I’ll be with you in five. – Okay. -等我五分钟 -好吧
[31:35] – Tommy, I’m confused. – You’re confused? -汤米 我很混乱 -你还混乱
[31:37] – I wanna watch! – Aw, Jesus. -我要看你洗 -上帝啊
[31:40] Ooh, you know I like that. 我喜欢你看我洗澡
[31:42] I’ll be with you in just a minute. 等我一分钟就好
[31:46] Okay. 好吧
[31:48] – Go, go, go. Out the window. – Wait. The window? -走 快走 从窗户走 -等等 窗户
[31:50] He said he would kill any man he ever caught me with. Go! 他说过要把跟我鬼混的男人都杀了 快走
[31:55] Tommy- 汤米
[32:00] What is this? 这是什么
[32:02] That… 那是…
[32:06] is a little surprise I got for Maui. 我给你准备的一个小惊喜
[32:10] Okay. 好的
[32:16] Line 33, downtown L.A. 33路车 洛杉矶市中心站
[32:32] I thought you were Mondays at 4:00. 我以为你每周一4点来
[32:34] Who are you, the Rain Man? 你是谁 天气预报的吗
[32:37] It’s a movie about a freak who remembers things. 就像什么事都要记着的怪人
[32:40] Forget about it. 不说了
[32:40] Did you ever kill anybody? 你杀过人吗
[32:42] I’m thinking about it. 我正在想这件事
[32:45] You’re funny. 你真有趣
[32:48] I scored the winning run. They gave me the game ball. 我拿下了决胜负的一分 他们把得胜球给了我
[32:51] What’s that, hockey? 那是什么 曲棍球吗
[32:53] Baseball. 棒球
[32:55] I’m really not allowed to talk to you. 我不该跟你说话
[32:59] He didn’t talk to me. I was talking to him. 他没跟我说话 是我在跟他说
[33:02] Inside. 进来
[33:03] – If I’m not out in one hour, you call the police. – Okay. -如果我1小时内没出来 你就报警 -好的
[33:07] Oh, my mistake. You are the police. 我搞错了 你就是警察
[33:18] A day and a half and you get fired. 只过了一天半你就被解雇了
[33:20] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你到底怎么了
[33:22] I screwed up. But I have my reasons. 我搞砸了 但是我有自己的理由
[33:24] You guys always have reasons. 你们这些家伙永远都有理由
[33:27] First of all, I’m not “Those guys,” 首先 我不是”那些家伙”
[33:28] so please stop calling me “Those guys. “ 所以请不要把我称作”那些家伙”
[33:30] – And secondly… -Don’t tell me about those guys. -其次… -别跟我说”那些家伙”
[33:33] I made a career out of those guys. 我的工作就是和”那些家伙”打交道
[33:35] I married one of those guys. 我还和”那些家伙”中的一个结了婚
[33:37] So you’re familiar with those guys. 这么说你很熟悉他们
[33:40] I spent the better part of the day… 我花了大半天的时间…
[33:43] begging the captain of Pirate Burger to give you a second chance. 请求海盗汉堡的船长再给你一次机会
[33:46] God, I really appreciate that. 天啊 我真感激你
[33:48] Oh, I know. You want to start up your dad’s business. 我知道 你想重拾你父亲的事业
[33:53] I mean, this isn’t career day, Mr. Zelda. 但现在不是创业的好时机 泽尔达先生
[33:57] – Do you want to go back to prison? – No. -你想再回到监狱去吗 -不想
[34:01] – Do you want to go back to Pirate Burger? – No. -你想回海盗汉堡工作吗 -不想
[34:03] Well, let’s say those were your only two choices. 你只能在这两个中选一个
[34:09] Shiver me timbers and work the sail. Aye, aye, Captain 我哆嗦着收起帆 遵命 遵命 船长
[34:13] Pull on the ropes or drink the ale 拉起绳呀喝起酒
[34:17] – What are you doing? – I’m fryin’ the Frigate Fries. -你在干什么 -我在炸军舰薯条
[34:19] You fry the Frigate Fries at 350. 你用350度来炸军舰薯条
[34:22] No. The Matey Potateys are at 350 just like the Doubloon Loaf. 不 兄弟薯片和达布隆面包才用350度
[34:25] You don’t even fry the “Duh-bloon” Loaf. 你根本没炸过”达布隆”面包
[34:28] It’s baked, nose-wipe. 那是用烤的 鼻涕虫
[34:30] Oh, that really hurts my feelings. 你的话太伤人了
[34:33] Well, how about “Bastard 好吧 那么叫你
[34:34] son of a failed pickpocket and a hooker”? “烂扒手和老鸨的杂种”怎么样
[34:36] So that’s it for you guys? The great potato debate? 你们就这点出息吗 土豆有什么好吵的
[34:39] Don’t you guys have any dreams, 你们就没有梦想
[34:41] I mean, something you want to do with your lives? 我说你们这辈子就没有想干的事吗
[34:44] Well, yeah, you know… 我有 你知道…
[34:46] you know, live a nice life, uh, no more jail, 过着美好的生活 不用再蹲监狱
[34:50] or maybe start a family, some shit like that. 或者成家立业什么的
[34:53] I really like dancing. 我喜欢跳舞
[34:54] I wanna- You know, I’m good at it. 我想要…你知道 我舞跳得很好
[34:56] Sailor Tom, delivery. 水手汤姆 送外卖去
[35:01] And stay on course, Sailor. 安分点 水手
[35:12] And let’s keep it under 30 knots, Sailor. 保持时速30海里内前进
[35:14] Ah, yeah, yeah. 知道了 知道了
[35:26] Pick up, Christy. Pick up. 接电话 克里斯蒂 接电话
[35:28] Hello? 你好
[35:29] Hey, it’s me. Tommy. 你好啊 是我 汤米
[35:32] Um, I need to see you. 我想要见你
[35:35] Tommy, uh, last night was a mistake. 汤米 昨晚是个错误
[35:38] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[35:39] Uh, I- I’m sorry. I’m really confused right now. 我…对不起 我现在真的很混乱
[35:42] And I can’t talk. I’ve gotta go to my parents’. 我现在没空 我要去看望我父母
[35:44] Wait a minute. Christy! 等一下 克里斯蒂
[35:45] – Christy! – Sorry. -克里斯蒂 -对不起
[36:34] Um, what are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[36:37] – What are you doing here? – I live here. -你怎么会在这里 -我就住在这里
[36:39] I know. You’re Papadopolous. 我知道 你姓帕帕多波洛斯
[36:42] It says “Franklin, 413.” 上面写着”富兰克林收 413号”
[36:46] Ethan, get out here. 伊桑 快出来
[36:50] Um, that’s his father’s last name. 那是他爸爸的姓
[36:51] He did this to get you here. 他这么做是想把你叫过来
[36:54] And that’s why he asked me where you were working. 怪不得他问我你在哪里工作
[36:57] Well, it’s a good thing I don’t work for a car dealership. 幸好我不是卖汽车的
[37:02] Just wait here. 在这里等一会
[37:05] Ethan, 伊桑
[37:07] Get out here now. 马上出来
[37:12] I am going to count to five, young man. 我数到五 小子
[37:17] One, 一
[37:20] two- 二
[37:23] Hey, what’s with the hat? 你的帽子怎么回事
[37:24] Three- 三
[37:25] Huh. You think you could wear this any better? Be my guest. 你觉得你戴上它会帅些吗 自己试试吧
[37:30] Four- 四
[37:32] Oh, yeah. That’s workin’. 是的 是挺帅
[37:34] Do you remember what the word “Consequences” means? 你还记得这会有什么后果吗
[37:37] I do. 我记得
[37:40] Oh. Uh, you came in. 你进来了
[37:43] Yeah. I need you to cover this. 是啊 我需要你签收一下
[37:45] Uh, what- Uh, what do I owe you? 多少…我得给你多少钱
[37:48] Tell you what. The Mutiny on the Brownie – that’ll be my treat. 这样吧 这份叛变巧克力点心算我请你的
[37:52] Let’s say, um, 13 even. 那就还需要13美元
[37:54] This is coming out of your allowance. 这会从你的零花钱里面扣掉
[37:56] Why? You’ve… gotta eat. 为什么 你不也吃吗
[37:59] Ethan, where- where did he get the hat? 伊桑 你…他的帽子从哪来的
[38:02] Boy, I didn’t- How did he get that? 孩子 我没有…你怎么弄来的
[38:05] Um, sorry for the trouble. 对不起给你添麻烦了
[38:08] It’s no trouble. 一点儿也不麻烦
[38:10] There’s enough for all of us. 这够我们一起吃的
[38:15] Uh, finish packing. 去收拾好东西
[38:18] I don’t want to go to the stinky desert for the weekend. 我才不想去那发臭的荒漠过周末呢
[38:20] – Grandma smells like corn. – So does mine. -外婆闻起来有股玉米味 -我的外婆也是
[38:23] – All right, would you not help? – Well, I’m just sayin’. -你别帮倒忙可以吗 -说说而已
[38:26] Pack. 收拾行李去
[38:31] I’ll, um, see you Monday. 我…周一见
[38:34] Right. You know, this apartment sure could use a paint job. 好的 你知道 这公寓真得好好粉刷一次了
[38:37] Oh, well, I’ll speak to my decorator. 我会跟油漆工说的
[38:40] – Can my room be blue? – Pack. -我的房间能刷蓝色吗 -收拾行李
[38:43] I’m just sayin’, if my 我是说 要是你之前
[38:44] painting business was up and running 让我开粉刷公司的话 你这肯定会焕然一新
[38:46] Yeah. Good night, Mr. Zelda. 是啊 晚安 泽尔达先生
[38:49] See you Monday. 周一见
[39:01] Hold on a second. 等一下
[39:09] Just… don’t take this the wrong way, 希望你别误会
[39:12] because you seem like an okay guy. 因为你看起来不像坏人
[39:14] Yeah. 好的
[39:16] I would really appreciate it if you wouldn’t encourage my son. 如果你不去鼓动我儿子的话 我会非常感激
[39:21] He’s looking for something, 他正在摸索成长期
[39:23] and I-I don’t want him to find it in you. 我不希望他跟你学
[39:30] See you Monday. 周一见
[40:30] Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. 接电话 接电话 接电话
[40:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:15] I’ll get it. 我去开门
[41:19] Hey, there. I’m here to see Christy. 你好 我找Christy
[41:23] Oh, my god. This is brilliant. 我的天啊 你打扮得太酷了
[41:26] What’s with the party? 这是什么宴会
[41:28] Engagement party. They didn’t tell you? 订婚宴会 他们没告诉你吗
[41:30] – No. – Oh, hey, she is gonna love this. -没有 -她肯定爱死这装扮了
[41:34] Christy, your pirate’s here. 克里斯蒂 你的海盗来了
[41:37] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[41:40] Do you need music, or do you have your own? 你需要音乐吗 还是你自己带了
[41:43] Who knew that they came in fuchsia? 他们会不会用树袋熊体位呢
[41:47] You said “Boyfriend. ” You never said “Fiance. “ 你说是男朋友 可不是未婚夫
[41:50] I didn’t want to hurt you. 我不想伤害你
[41:52] I wish somebody would hurt me, 我倒是希望有人能伤害我
[41:54] somebody’d tell me the damn truth! 有人能告诉我那该死的真相
[41:55] – I’m sorry. – You can’t marry this guy. What about us? -我很抱歉 -你不能和他结婚 我们怎么办
[41:59] “Us” was a long time ago. “我们”是很久以前的事了
[42:01] “Us” was last night. “我们”昨晚还在一起呢
[42:03] Okay, it just kind of came out of nowhere. 那只是一时冲动罢了
[42:04] My head was spinning, and… 我昏了头了 而且…
[42:06] I love Frank. 我爱弗兰克
[42:10] Who the hell is Frank? 弗兰克他妈的是谁
[42:11] Frank Fabercini. The Big Screen Genie? 弗兰克・法布奇尼 大屏幕天才
[42:14] Oh, he’s a great guy. He’s a – 他是个好人 他…
[42:16] He’s a little insecure at times, but he loves me. 他只是偶尔有点不靠谱 但他爱我
[42:18] I love you. 我也爱你
[42:20] I love you. 我也爱你
[42:22] I guess a part of me is always gonna love you. 我心里一直有你的位置
[42:27] But, Tommy, you were in jail for three years. 但是 汤米 你坐了三年大牢
[42:30] Three year- Look at this. Look at this. 三年 看这个 看这个
[42:33] While you were away, Frank was 你不在的时候 Frank
[42:34] was building a business, and he’s gonna be… 在扩展事业 他将是…
[42:36] the number four Mitsubishi salesman in the North Valley. 北谷地区三菱电子的第四大销售商
[42:40] Oh, whoop-de-do. I got a paint business. 真是棒极了 我也有粉刷生意
[42:43] It could be the biggest one on the planet. That’s not the point. 它将是这个星球上最大的公司 这不是重点
[42:46] – You’re marrying for money. – For stability. -你为了钱而结婚 -为了安定
[42:48] Uh, for the future. L- I wanna have a child. 为了未来 我想要个孩子
[42:54] This is so hard. 这太艰难了
[42:58] If things were different, 如果不是这种境况
[43:02] I would probably be marrying you. 我可能会嫁给你
[43:04] Yeah. Yeah. 是啊 是啊
[43:07] I gotta get back inside. 我得进去了
[43:13] Just wait a second, wait a second, wait a second. 等一下 等等 等等
[43:15] I just need a chance to get 我只是需要一个机会
[43:16] my life back on track. I can be the guy you need. 让生活重回轨道 我就是你需要的人
[43:20] I think I already have the guy I need. 我认为我已经找到了我需要的人
[43:26] Tommy, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute. 汤米 等等 等等 等一下
[43:28] I want you to promise me something. 我要你向我保证
[43:30] Promise me that if you ever- and I mean ever- 向我保证 要是你需要 只要你需要
[43:34] need a TV, DVD or any other 电视 DVD或者任何
[43:36] high-end electronics, that you will call us. 高技术电子设备 给我们打电话
[43:40] You can’t beat that anywhere. 让你无法抗拒的诱惑
[43:42] That means you will be watching 这意味着你晚上
[43:43] your brand-spanking-new TV that very night. 都可尽情享受全新大屏幕带来的快感
[43:45] “What? That same night?” “什么 晚上就要”
[43:47] That’s right! Because when you buy from Frank, 没问题 因为只要你从我弗兰克这里购买
[43:49] I will personally deliver 我将会亲自送来
[43:50] – your new big screen… – I’m not giving up. -你的全新超大屏幕电视机… -我不会放弃的
[43:53] I spent too much time thinking about Christy to walk away now. 我花了太多时间想念克里斯蒂的离去
[43:57] You think I’m insane for being so hung up on her, don’t you? 你觉得我疯了才会对她这么痴心 是吗
[43:59] No, I think you are a romantic, 不 我觉得你是个痴情种
[44:01] and you’re holding on to a dream, 你紧抓住一个梦不肯放手
[44:02] even though the reality is that 尽管现实很残酷
[44:04] Christy is a cheap slut, and you deserve better. 克里斯蒂只不过是个荡妇 你该找个更好的
[44:07] Here. You have the last cookie. 给你 最后一块饼干了
[44:13] Okay. That was a little blunt. 好吧 我说话是太直了
[44:17] I just don’t understand what you’re doing with her. 我就是搞不懂你为什么还跟她纠缠不清
[44:20] You should be with somebody nice. 你应该找个好人
[44:22] She just wants someone to provide for her. 她只是想要有人能养着她
[44:24] There’s nothing wrong with that. 这没有错
[44:26] I just need some time to get my game on, you know? 我只是需要些时间来开展事业 你知道
[44:30] Just feel like I’m playing catch-up. 我要迎头赶上
[44:33] Ketchup? 番茄酱
[44:35] It’s two words “Catch-up”. 是两个词 “赶-上”
[44:39] So there’s no chance of her comin’ back early. 这么说她不可能提早回来
[44:42] Nah, she’s in the desert till Sunday. 没错 周日前她都在荒漠里
[44:47] I almost got this. Almost got this. Almost- 我快弄好了 快弄好了 快…
[44:52] What? 什么
[44:54] He wonders why your breath smells like a donkey. 他在想为什么你满口驴味
[44:59] Got it. So my youth wasn’t entirely wasted. 搞定了 总算年轻时没白混
[45:04] All right. Come on. Come on. Come on. 好了 来吧 来吧 来吧
[45:08] Oh, boy. Boy, boy. Okay. 伙计们 好吧
[45:11] – These walls are gonna need a lot of prep. – Yeah, they are. -这些墙真是得好好粉刷一下 -是啊
[45:14] All right. Two coats of flat on the walls. 好了 这些墙得刷两层
[45:16] Let’s do gloss on all the trim. 我们先给他们抛光吧
[45:17] We got some work to do, guys. 我们有很多活要干呢 伙计们
[45:19] Let’s get at it. Come on. 我们开始吧 来吧
[45:21] Come on. 来吧
[45:27] Careful with the little pottery pieces. 那些瓷器要小心点搬
[45:34] – Watch out. – Okay. -当心 -好的
[45:37] You guys, get – careful with those candlesticks. 伙计们 小心点弄那些烛台
[45:42] – Candlesticks? – I didn’t see any candlesticks. -烛台 -我没看见烛台
[45:48] – Hey, you know how to use this stuff? – Yeah. -你知道怎么用这个吗 -知道
[45:50] I’m going down to get primer. 我下去拿底漆
[45:57] – Don’t mind me if I watch for a minute. – Oh, you can watch. -我看你刷一会不介意吧 -尽管看
[46:00] Good. Very good. 很好 非常好
[46:11] You spilled the paint? 你把漆打翻了
[46:14] You look like y-you need a little activator. 你看起来需要点活化剂
[46:17] Put it back. 把它放回去
[46:23] Thanks for makin’ us a part of this, Tommy. 谢谢你叫我们来 汤米
[46:25] Hey, you guys did me the favor, and I won’t forget this. 你们帮了我大忙 我不会忘记的
[46:28] Beats bein’ a freakin’ pirate. 这比当海盗强多了
[46:30] I’m gonna pay you back for this someday, Tom – somethin’ big. 我哪天一定会回报你 汤姆 回报你个大礼
[46:33] Like what? 比如什么
[46:35] How the hell should I know? Just thought of it. 我怎么会知道 都还没想好
[46:54] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[46:58] We’ve been painted. 我们家被粉刷过了
[47:01] You wanna know a secret? 有个秘密你想听吗
[47:04] Sure. 好吧
[47:06] I lost my virginity in this truck. 我的初夜就是在这辆卡车上
[47:09] Oh, my God. That is so weird. 天啊 真是不可思议
[47:12] So did I. 我的初夜也在这
[47:14] It gets weirder. So did Mom. 更不可思议的是 妈妈也是
[47:19] Say, it does get weirder. 真的是不可思议
[47:29] – Angela. – What the hell were you thinking? -安吉拉 -你脑子在想什么呢
[47:33] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[47:34] I just wanted you to know how good I was. 我只是想让你知道我是多么在行
[47:37] At what? I mean, breaking and entering. 什么很在行 遛门撬锁吗
[47:42] – I could have you arrested. – I love my blue room. -我可以报警抓你 -我喜欢我的蓝色房间
[47:45] AII right. Just go back to the car. 好吧 赶快回车里去
[47:52] And if you do this again, I will have you arrested. 如果你再这样 我一定报警抓你
[48:00] Your probation officer? 你的缓刑官
[48:03] – Yeah. – You broke into her apartment. -对 -你闯进了她家
[48:06] Yeah. 对
[48:08] Bold. 你真大胆
[48:14] Hey! Come on. Get in. 老兄 快上车
[48:17] I think he means me. 我想他是在叫我
[48:19] Tommy, you drive. 汤米 你开车
[48:33] You like this car, huh? 你喜欢这车 对吗
[48:35] Yeah. This is beautiful. 当然 太漂亮了
[48:42] Come on. Take it, take it.Don’t be afraid. 快 加速 加速 别害怕
[48:44] Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 好好好
[48:46] Come on. If you see a cop, just floor it. 加油 如果看见警察就加速甩掉他
[48:48] We’ll be in Mexico before he can flip on the siren. 当他开警报时我们早就没影了
[48:56] This isn’t a golf cart. Drive it. 这可不是高尔夫球车 加速
[48:58] I’m on probation. 我还在缓刑期
[49:00] Forgive me if I’m a little nervous about doing 125 in a 25. 25秒内加到125迈我还是有点紧张
[49:09] – God, this thing’s nice. – Good mileage too, right? -天呀 这车性能真棒 -而且省油 对吧
[49:45] – You love doing that, don’t ya? – Yeah. -你喜欢开快车 对吗 -没错
[49:47] – You love this car too. – I love this car. -你也喜欢这车 -非常喜欢
[49:50] – You want it? – Don’t do this to me, Gray. -你想要它吗 -别这样 格雷
[49:53] Tommy, I want you back. I need you to come back. 汤米 我想你回来 真想你能回来
[49:56] I need someone I can trust to take this thing to the next level. 我需要你和我一起共商大计 发展事业
[49:59] – I just got out of prison. – And how’s that going for you? -我刚出狱 -你就想这样过日子吗
[50:03] You having any fun? Any money? Big future, huh? 快乐吗 有钱花吗 有前途吗
[50:07] Well, nobody ever went to prison painting a house. 没有人想再回监狱刷墙
[50:09] You’re not gonna go away. 你不会再进去了
[50:11] It’s not cans and film and videotape anymore, Tommy. 不会再有盗版影碟和录像带这些麻烦了
[50:13] We stream the master to China broadband. 我们只要把视频传到中国网站上就行了
[50:15] All right? Nobody here even gets their hands dirty. 好吗 没有人想惹得自己一身骚
[50:19] Tommy, it could have been me who went away. 汤米 蹲大牢的应该是我
[50:22] It was you. All right? I owe you. 你顶替了我 我欠你的
[50:25] Let me- Let me give you this. 这是我对你的补偿
[50:28] Take’s 12 million. Half of it’s yours. 一千二百万的生意 一半是你的
[50:32] Six for you, six for me. 我们每人六百万
[50:35] You gotta do me a favor. You gotta stop asking. 算我求你了 你别再说了
[50:46] Sorry I’m late. 对不起 我晚了
[50:47] Hey. Are you seeing another ex-con? 你是不是去见别的缓刑犯了
[50:49] I mean, is it over between us? 我是说 我们之间是不是完蛋了
[50:55] I stopped home to check on Ethan. 我回家看了下伊桑
[50:58] He was up all night with an earache. 他耳朵疼 一夜没有睡
[51:01] Is the kid okay? 他没事吧
[51:03] Not that I’m taking any special interest in your kid or his ear. 我并不是说我要对你孩子怎么样
[51:05] No, the- the kid is fine. 没事 孩子现在很好
[51:08] – Thank you. – Good. -谢谢 -那就好
[51:10] Uh, we really do have to move this along. 我们最好快点开始
[51:12] I’m late for the office. 我上班马上要迟到了
[51:14] I mean, it’s my job to scrape onion debris out of the fryer. 我还得回去把油锅边上的洋葱碎片弄干净
[51:17] I really wanna knock your socks off. 我只是想让你们大吃一惊
[51:20] Well, this will just take a second. 一会就好
[51:25] What you did yesterday was incredibly stupid. 你昨天做的事是非常愚蠢的
[51:29] – In retrospect, perhaps. – I mean, you really pissed me off. -仔细想想 可能是吧 -你真的惹怒我了
[51:34] But I do know what you were trying to do. 但是我知道你为什么这样做
[51:37] Doesn’t make it any less stupid, just more understandable. 这多少有点愚蠢 但用理解的眼光看
[51:42] You’re a really good painter. 你真是个不错的油漆匠
[51:44] Thank you. What changed? 谢谢 什么改变了你
[51:47] What do you mean? 你说什么
[51:49] Why do you change of heart? 你为什么态度变了
[51:51] Oh, I don’t know. A little- 我也不知道
[51:54] a little voice just kept saying over and over, 一个很小的声音一直在耳边不停的说
[51:56] “Don’t be so mad. Don’t be so mad. “ 别生气 别生气
[51:58] – The kid. – Yep. -是孩子 -对
[52:00] I spoke to a judge I know 我跟一位法官说了你的事
[52:03] who does a lot of work with ex-cons. 他曾帮助很多刑满释放人员
[52:04] He said he needed some painting done, and I told him about you. 他说他需要粉刷下墙 我给他推荐了你
[52:09] Call him. 给他打电话吧
[52:17] – Remember, nothing changes. – Nah, I- But- -记住 一切照旧 -但是
[52:21] No, you keep the day job and paint in your spare time. 不行 你继续工作 空闲时去做粉刷的工作
[52:24] Um, I don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么好了
[52:29] Say you won’t screw it up. 保证你别搞砸就行了
[52:32] I won’t screw it up. 我不会搞砸的
[52:47] Hi. It’s Christy. You know what to do. 你好 我是克里斯蒂 请留言
[52:50] Christy, it’s Tommy. You know I never give up. 克里斯蒂 我是汤米 你知道我不会放弃的
[52:54] Got my first painting gig. 我接到了第一单粉刷生意
[52:56] You’re engaged, but you’re not married yet. 你虽然定婚了 但你还没有结婚
[52:59] This may sound crazy, but we’re gonna work this out somehow. 这听起来有点疯狂 但我们总能找到办法的
[53:02] You know why? You know why, babe? 你知道为什么吗 宝贝
[53:05] Because I want you. You hear that? I want you. 因为我要的是你 你听到了吗 我要你
[53:15] Hey, Tommy, you look pretty chipper cleaning that fryer. 汤米 擦那油锅有什么高兴的
[53:18] Well, that’s ’cause I got us another paintin’ gig. 因为我们又有一单粉刷生意了
[53:21] Feels like there’s a dead body in here. 这个麻袋真他妈的沉
[53:24] You’d know. 少废话了
[53:26] Oh, my goodness. Look at her. 我的天啊 快看她
[53:29] Tommy, come check this out. 汤米 快来看
[53:32] Oh, man. I would love to bang her. 我真的想操她
[53:35] Oh, I’d bang her till she forgot her name. 我想操得她连自己名字都记不起
[53:38] Her name is Christy. 她叫克里斯蒂
[53:43] That’s Christy? Perhaps we were a bit indelicate. 那个克里斯蒂 或许刚才我们太下流了
[53:46] I figured this whole thing out, 我想出办法了
[53:48] and I am so thrilled, I had to come down. 我太激动了 我得马上告诉你
[53:52] Okay. 是这样
[53:54] I have to marry Frank. I just do. 我必须和Frank结婚 我只是应付他
[53:57] L- I’m in it too far, and there’s a band. 我准备好长时间了 还请了乐队
[54:00] We’re going to Maui. And I love him. 我们还要去毛依岛度蜜月 我爱他
[54:02] Oh. 好吧
[54:04] But I love you too. 可我也爱你
[54:07] So, here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们这样办
[54:09] It’s a little different, but it’s the only way. 这和平时不同 但这是唯一的办法
[54:11] I am gonna marry Frank. 我和Frank结婚
[54:14] But you and I are gonna see each other whenever we can. 但我们俩可以在任何适当的时候见面
[54:18] – What? – Oh, hear me out. -什么 -听我说完
[54:20] He travels and he works late. He’s in the Army Reserve. I know. 他经常出差而且工作到很晚 他还是预备役军人
[54:24] It’s wrong. We’re all Catholic. 这不对 我们都是天主教徒
[54:25] But I think in the end, we’re all gonna get what we want. 但最后 我们都能得到我们想要的
[54:28] – I don’t wanna do that. – Oh, come on, honey. Think about it. -我不想那样 -甜心 考虑一下
[54:34] It grows on you. 你慢慢就会喜欢了
[54:38] God, I wanna make love to you right now. 天啊 我想现在就和你做爱
[54:40] I really wanna make love to you. 我真想和你做爱
[54:41] But unfortunately I have to 但我现在必须
[54:43] go taste wedding cakes with Frank. Love you. 和弗兰克一起订结婚蛋糕了 爱你
[54:46] Arr! Can I take your order, please? 想点什么
[54:57] Screw her. 去她的
[54:58] Screw Frank “Frabocini,” Too, while we’re at it. 也让弗兰克・法布奇尼见鬼去
[55:01] I mean, has she lost her mind? 我是说 她疯了吗
[55:03] Who- Who goes into a marriage planning on cheating? 谁结婚了还想着在外面乱搞
[55:06] – What woman anyway? – You know what you tell her? -女人都这么想 -你知道怎么跟她说吗
[55:09] You tell her, “Dump Frank or forget it. “ 你告诉她 甩了弗兰克或者别再提这事
[55:11] De-e-livery. 外送
[55:13] Wow, Tommy. That is one saucy wench you’ve got. Arr! 汤米 你能和她通奸真不错
[55:18] Shiver me timbers. 你们发抖吧 船长来了
[55:21] What am I doin’? 我到底在干什么
[55:23] She’s got the rich guy now and a big fat diamond. 她现在傍上了有钱人又有一个大钻戒
[55:27] If I were smart- If I were smart, I’d just walk away. 如果我聪明的话 我还是放弃吧
[55:31] You know what? I don’t care what he says. 你知道吗 我才不管他怎么说呢
[55:34] He’s still not over her. 他还爱她
[55:36] I really wanna do something for that guy. Something big. 我真想为他做点什么 为他做点大事
[55:40] What the hell you gonna do? 你到底想干什么
[55:42] How should I know? I’m just- It’s a gesture. 我怎么知道 我只是这样想
[55:44] Poor guy. She’s turning his whole life upside down. 真可怜 她把他折腾的够呛
[55:49] Do you think… 你觉得
[55:51] she’d do me on the side? 她会选我吗
[56:01] Oh, good. The convicts are here. 真行 罪犯们来了
[56:08] Ka-ching, ka-ching. 太棒了
[56:11] Bada-bing. 太奢侈了
[56:12] Brown-chickee brown cow 棕色豪宅住着棕色奶牛
[56:17] I should have been a judge. 我真想当名法官
[56:19] Well, you stood up in front of enough of ’em. 你站在法官面前接受审判倒是真的
[56:21] Listen, guys. Let’s go in, check out the situation, 听着老兄 我们进去然后检查情况
[56:24] be courteous and act like professionals. 有礼貌些 表现专业一点
[56:29] There’s a magazine just about hotels. 这有本酒店杂志
[56:33] How’s it going, guys? 怎么样了伙计们
[56:35] Hey, good. Beautiful house, sir. 很好 这房子真漂亮 先生
[56:37] Oh, yeah. Beautiful house. 对 房子真漂亮
[56:39] If I gotta take a dump, I’m taking it home with me. 要是我想大便 我肯定憋着回家再拉
[56:42] Is that right? 真的吗
[56:46] We’ve met before, haven’t we? 我们以前见过 是吗
[56:51] Uh, I don’t think so. 我想没有吧
[56:57] Edgar. 埃德加
[56:59] Cover it and let’s move on. 罩上它 然后开工
[57:03] Man, I am hungry. 老兄我饿了
[57:06] We keep moving at this pace, 照这速度干下去
[57:07] we’ll be out of here by early afternoon. 我们下午就可以走了
[57:09] Perfect. 好的
[57:12] – Oh, my God. – What? A rat? -天啊 -怎么了 有老鼠吗
[57:15] No. My sister. 不是 我姐姐
[57:18] Look what she made. 这是她做的
[57:20] Zelda and Son Painting. Thomas Zelda. 泽尔达父子粉刷公司 托马斯・泽尔达
[57:22] Wow, that’s nice, Tommy. 真棒 汤米
[57:24] That’s – God, she make one with our names on it? 天啊 她只印了他一个人的名字在上面
[57:27] Probably in tomorrow’s lunch. 或许明天中午印上你们的
[57:29] – Which one of you is Tommy? – Right here. -谁是汤米 -我就是
[57:36] Oh, thank you. Hey, there. 谢谢 你来了
[57:37] Nice work. 干得真不错
[57:40] What are you, checking up on me? 你是来检查我工作的吗
[57:42] A little. Ethan had a game just nearby, 差不多 伊桑在附近有比赛
[57:46] and I thought it might not be 我想顺路来看看
[57:47] a bad idea to come by and see how it was going. 看看工作进展的如何
[57:50] – Well, it’s, uh, actually going really, really good. – Terrific. -很好 真的很好 -真的很棒
[57:53] It’s great to hear. Where’s the judge? 这样就好 法官呢
[57:56] In small pieces in the basement. 在地下室整理东西吧
[57:58] I’m afraid we had a little tiff over the price, and I overreacted. 恐怕在价钱上有点争执 我反应过激了
[58:03] – Hey, there. What’s happenin’? – Hit a triple. -嘿 比赛怎么样 -打了个三垒打
[58:07] Must be pretty exciting for a basketball player. 对篮球运动员来说可是很激动的
[58:09] I mean, triples and all that. 我是说 投三分之类的
[58:10] If you actually went to a baseball game, 如果你去看下棒球比赛
[58:11] maybe you could learn something. 或许你就不那么说了
[58:13] Yeah, don’t get asked that much but, 好的 别要求我这么多
[58:15] uh, thanks. You know, busy guy. 但还是谢谢 你知道 我太忙了
[58:17] Um, honey, can you give us a second? 宝贝 你出去等我一会儿好吗
[58:21] – Mom. – One, two- -妈妈 -一 二
[58:25] – Three, four. – That’s really quite impressive. -三 四 -这招真管用
[58:28] Just out of curiosity, what happens when you get to five? 我有点好奇 如果数到五会发生什么
[58:30] Oh. Well, you do not wanna know. 你还是不知道的好
[58:34] Well, I’m – I was not encouraging him just now. 我刚才不是要鼓动他干什么
[58:36] I just wanted to say hello. 我只是想给他打个招呼
[58:37] No, I know. I know, and I- I appreciate it. 我明白 我很感谢你
[58:40] I do my best to be unappealing, but, man, it’s a losing battle. 我尽量不讨他喜欢 可是事与愿违
[58:43] Hey. Um, do you wanna come to his game tomorrow? 明天你想去看他的比赛吗
[58:49] I don’t wanna do anything to encourage him. 我真的不想带坏他
[58:51] No, I-I’m saying it’s okay. I just- 不是 我说过了没事了 我只是想问
[58:54] – Do you wanna come to the baseball game? – You said- -你想去看他明天的比赛吗 -你是说
[58:56] No, I’m just- Just answer me. 别说了 你回答我就好
[58:58] – I will answer you. I just wanna know. – Yeah, one, two- -我会回答你 我只是想搞清楚 -一 二
[59:01] Yeah. Yes. That would be nice. Thank you for asking. 好的 我会去的 谢谢你的邀请
[59:04] See? 解决了
[59:06] – Okay. – Okay. -这样定了 -定了
[59:08] – Get back to work. – Okay. -我回去工作了 -好的
[59:11] Huh. Yeah. Yeah. I could do that. 好的 我会去的
[59:24] So, the- the idea… 是不是
[59:26] – is to catch it. – Yeah. -接到它就行了 -对了
[59:31] Good job! 干得好
[59:39] – Go, go, go, go! – You’re out! -快跑 跑 跑 -你出局了
[59:49] That’s a double play. That’s a double play! 是双杀 双杀
[59:52] The kid’s good. 这孩子直棒
[59:57] Oh. Look, he’s showing off. 看 他在炫耀
[1:00:03] Oh, he’s not like that when it’s just me. But- 如果只有我在他不会那样的
[1:00:06] – Play ball. – Go, Bulldogs! -开始上场 -上场吧 小勇士
[1:00:14] – Nice. – Nice. -真棒 -真棒
[1:00:17] How long has it just been you? 你单身多长时间了
[1:00:20] – Would it be okay if we just kept it about baseball? – Sure. -我们还是说说棒球吧 -好吧
[1:00:24] Bulldogs! 注意
[1:00:27] You know, it’s- it’s always been just me. 我一直都单身
[1:00:31] Ethan’s dad left nine years ago, 伊桑的父亲九年前抛弃了我们
[1:00:33] so since then it’s always been just me. 从那时起一直到现在
[1:00:35] No. Correction. The night 不 更正下
[1:00:36] Ethan was conceived, it was the two of us. 怀上伊桑那晚他还在
[1:00:39] But since then it’s been just me. 但那以后就只剩下我了
[1:00:42] You meet him at work? 你们工作时候认识的吗
[1:00:48] Baseball, right. 看棒球时认识的对吧
[1:00:50] I’m not much of a team-sport guy myself. 我不是很喜欢这种团队运动
[1:00:53] I tried drag racing. Mostly other people’s cars. 我喜欢飚车 大多数是别人的车
[1:00:56] Yeah, I’m okay. Play ball! 我没事 开始吧
[1:00:58] Well, Ethan’s father was, um, an incredibly sexy… 伊桑的父亲是个既性感
[1:01:03] and incredibly charming con man. 又迷人的骗子
[1:01:07] He called me his angel. 他说我是他的天使
[1:01:10] – Hey. – Sorry. Just- -嘿 -对不起
[1:01:12] No. Well, he said it so many times, I believed him. 他经常这么说我就相信了
[1:01:15] And then one day he emptied 然后他取光了我的积蓄
[1:01:16] my bank account and took my car and disappeared. 开着我的车就消失了
[1:01:19] So- I mean, I-I had this fantasy that I could save him. 我还幻想着能救他
[1:01:26] What an idiot. 真是个傻瓜
[1:01:30] I don’t think you’re an idiot 我觉得你如此关心一个人
[1:01:31] – for caring about someone. – No, I meant him. -并不是你傻 -不 我是说他
[1:01:33] I had this whole picture, but none of it was true. 我想的很好 但是不可能实现
[1:01:39] It’s just amazing what we can talk ourselves into. 能这样敞开心事聊天感觉真好
[1:01:43] Come on, guys. Let’s get a run! 加油 孩子们 跑起来
[1:01:49] Strike one. 一击不中
[1:01:51] Go, Ethan! Focus. 加油 伊桑 集中精神
[1:02:00] Good job! Go, Bulldogs. 好样的 快跑 小勇士
[1:02:02] Am I loud? 我很大声吗
[1:02:04] – Yeah. – Yeah. Sorry. -是的 -不好意思
[1:02:22] Hey. That was great today, kid. 嘿 你今天表现不错
[1:02:23] I’m beginning to like this football. 我都有点喜欢这种足球了
[1:02:26] Baseball. 是棒球
[1:02:27] – Thanks for coming. – Hey, it was a lot of fun. -谢谢你能来 -不 这很有趣
[1:02:31] It was a lot of fun. Thanks for asking me. 很有意思 谢谢你的邀请
[1:02:33] Yeah. Oh, great. 是啊 很不错
[1:02:34] – I guess I’ll see you Monday? – Yes. -我们周一见吗 -没错
[1:02:37] Um, uh, wait a minute. 稍等一下
[1:02:44] Back at the game when I was talking about myself, 在比赛时我说的那些个人私事
[1:02:46] I don’t usually do personal real well. 我不擅长吐露心声
[1:02:48] I haven’t done it at all in a long time. And- 我已经很久没有这样交谈过了 而且
[1:02:51] Listen. You don’t owe me an explanation. 听着 你不必向我解释什么
[1:02:52] Let’s just keep this about baseball. 我们就当这是关于棒球的就好
[1:02:54] No, I wanna say something. 不 我想说
[1:02:56] This – This job makes you tough, 这件工作让我变得过于强硬
[1:02:57] it makes you put up a lot of brick walls, 心里面有很多道墙
[1:02:59] and, well, it felt good to be a little less tough today. 能像今天这样轻松一下感觉很好
[1:03:03] So, thank you. Thank you. 所以 谢谢
[1:03:30] Hey. How was your day? 你今天过得怎样
[1:03:32] Great. What are you doing sitting out here? 很好 你坐在外面干什么
[1:03:35] Oh, just relaxing. 就是休息一下
[1:03:38] It was nice of her to ask you. 她能邀请你 说明她人不错
[1:03:40] Yes, it was. 是的 是挺好的
[1:03:41] I like that Angela. 我喜欢这个安吉拉
[1:03:43] I know you do. 我知道
[1:03:45] Don’t go in. Sit next to me. You want a beer? 先别进去 坐我旁边 喝啤酒吗
[1:03:48] Yeah, let me go pee first. 好的 我得先尿尿
[1:03:50] Oh, pee in the azaleas. 在杜鹃花丛里尿吧
[1:03:51] The kids do. 孩子们就尿在里面
[1:03:53] I think Grandma does too. 我估计奶奶也这样做
[1:03:54] And then come sit down. 然后过来坐下
[1:03:55] Stay out here with me. It’s such a beautiful day. 和我呆一会 今天天气多好啊
[1:03:59] – Little brother. – All right. -亲爱的老弟 -好吧
[1:04:01] Okay. All right. I’m just gonna- 好的 我想…
[1:04:07] Is there some reason you don’t want me going into the house? 你为什么不想让我进去
[1:04:10] Don’t be ridiculous. Why wouldn’t I want you to go in the house? 不要荒谬了 我怎么会不让你进屋呢
[1:04:12] She’s up. She wants you. 她起来了 她想见你
[1:04:15] She’s not the only one. 看来她不止想见你
[1:04:18] What’s going on? 发生了什么事
[1:04:20] Viki! 维基
[1:04:25] – I’ll be right there. – Viki! -我很快就来 -维基
[1:04:28] What’s going on? 究竟发生了什么事
[1:04:29] Nothing. She’s fine. She fainted. 没什么 她很好 刚才晕过去了
[1:04:30] She fainted. 她昏倒了
[1:04:32] Yeah. Apparently she got some upsetting news. 明显的是听到了某些噩耗
[1:04:34] Vik? 维基
[1:04:35] When I got home, she was on the phone with Air France. 我一回家就看到她和法国航天局通电话
[1:04:37] She was gonna take us all to Paris to see Simone’s launch. 她打算带我们到巴黎去看希梦升空
[1:04:43] Your fiancee. The French astronaut. 你的未婚妻 那个法国宇航员
[1:04:46] Vik, I know who the heck Simone is! 维克 我压根就不知道谁是希梦
[1:04:48] Hey, hey, come on. 不要这样
[1:04:49] God, Tommy. She was reading 老天啊 汤米 她已经开始
[1:04:50] out the last three digits of her MasterCard. 计算自己信用卡上的余额了
[1:04:52] I had to stop her. I told 我得阻止他 于是告诉她
[1:04:54] her there was a practice launch today… 今天进行了一次发射演习
[1:04:56] and the whole rocket blew up. 接着整个火箭都爆炸了
[1:04:58] Bad fuel mix, faulty wiring. 燃料混合了 线路连接有误
[1:05:01] Simone didn’t make it. 希梦没能撑下来
[1:05:03] What are you guys, on crack? She didn’t make it? 你们是不是脑子有病 她没撑下来
[1:05:08] Yeah. She didn’t exist! 她根本就不存在
[1:05:10] Grammy. Grammy, it’s me. 奶奶 奶奶 是我
[1:05:13] Are you okay? 你好些了吗
[1:05:14] Guys, let me handle this for a minute here. 孩子们 让我来
[1:05:17] Hey, I heard you fainted. Are you okay? 我听说你昏倒了 现在感觉怎样
[1:05:20] Oh, my poor Tommy. I’m so sorry. 可怜的汤米 我真的很抱歉
[1:05:23] I’m gonna be okay. 我会没事的
[1:05:25] Such a tragedy. Such a waste. 真是太惨了 天妒英才
[1:05:30] Will you bring the body here? 你会把她的遗体带回来吗
[1:05:38] Is there a body? 还能找到遗体吗
[1:05:42] Je suis tres triste. 我好难过
[1:05:45] What are you saying? What’s she saying? 你在说什么 她在说什么
[1:05:47] “I am very sad. “ 我好难过
[1:05:49] Mon coeur. Mon coeur. La douleur. 我的心脏 心脏 很难受
[1:05:53] Her heart. Her heart. The pain. 她的心脏很难受
[1:05:56] Christ, boy! 上帝啊
[1:05:57] Didn’t you pick up any French? 你难道就连一丁点法语都没学会吗
[1:06:10] Beautiful! 美极了
[1:06:14] – Fuck! – I beg your pardon? -我操 -你说什么
[1:06:16] Edgar? 埃德加
[1:06:17] I’m sorry about the language, ma’am, 刚才多有冒犯 请您见谅
[1:06:19] But you scared the shit right out of my ass. 但您确实把我吓坏了
[1:06:25] Mrs. Pierce, uh, we’re just about finished. 皮尔斯夫人 我们完成的差不多了
[1:06:28] – You guys have done a really great job. – I appreciate that. -你们做得非常不错 -谢谢
[1:06:30] We all appreciate that. 我们都很感激
[1:06:32] How would you feel about doing the upstairs? 你们是否原意帮我把楼上也刷了
[1:06:36] – Um, I think we’d feel fine about that. – Well, great. -我们很乐意 -很好
[1:06:39] We’ll finish up in here, 我们弄完这里后
[1:06:40] – and I’ll give you an estimate. – Wonderful. Thank you. -去上面看看情况 -好的 谢谢
[1:06:50] Hello. 你好
[1:06:52] Hey, Angela. It’s me, Tommy. 你好 安吉拉 是我 汤米
[1:06:54] Did I catch you at a bad time? 我有打扰到你吗
[1:06:55] Oh. No. Hi. Uh, no, we’re just on our way to a birthday party. 没有 我们正准备参加一个生日派对
[1:07:00] I don’t even like that kid! 我压根就不喜欢那个小孩
[1:07:02] Uh, what’s up? 有什么事吗
[1:07:03] Great news. 好消息
[1:07:04] Mrs. Pierce asked us to paint the upstairs. 皮尔斯夫人让我们把楼上也刷了
[1:07:07] That is great. 那简直太好了
[1:07:09] Well, I just wanted you to be the first to know. 是的 我想让你第一个知道
[1:07:13] Uh, uh, bye. 再见
[1:07:16] Hey, fellas! 伙计们
[1:07:24] Oh. Not bad. She just wants a color change. 不错 她只是想换一下颜色
[1:07:28] Gotta prep these walls. I’ll run down and get some primer. 墙壁颜色得铺垫 我下楼拿些底漆
[1:07:32] Hey, Tommy, thanks for making us a part of this. 汤米 谢谢你带我们干这个
[1:07:34] A couple of mutts like us with real jobs. 给我们这样的傻蛋一份像样的工作
[1:07:36] Sure beats workin’ at the prison paint shop. 这个比在监狱油漆车间工作强多了
[1:07:39] Hey, you’re welcome, man. 不用谢 伙计
[1:07:40] Yeah, I’m never gonna forget this, Tommy. 我永远都不会忘记的 汤米
[1:07:42] Some day I’m gonna do something to pay you back. 某天我一定会报答你
[1:07:43] Something big. 很大的回报
[1:07:45] Thanks, Edgar. You can start 谢谢 埃德加 你们可以
[1:07:46] by moving the dresser. I’ll be right back. 先把梳妆台移开 我很快就回来
[1:07:50] – Come on. – What do you mean, “Come on”? -快点 -你还想我多快
[1:07:53] I’m comin’. 我过来了
[1:07:54] – So what’s this big thing? – What big thing? -这个大大的回报是什么 -什么大回报
[1:07:57] This big thing you’re gonna do for Tommy. 你打算替汤米做的
[1:08:00] How the hell should I know? 我怎么会知道
[1:08:01] Would you get off my back already? 你现在能不能不要烦我
[1:08:03] I mean, what are you gonna do? 我是说你打算怎么做
[1:08:04] You gonna show him how nice you can dance? 你打算给他表演你的舞技吗
[1:08:06] You gonna dance for him, Edgar? 你要跳舞给他看吗 埃德加
[1:08:08] Hey, you know something? Why do 我想知道
[1:08:09] you got a problem with every frickin’ thing I do? 怎么你老是不爽我干的每件事
[1:08:12] Frigging? 该死的
[1:08:15] Frickin’. Yeah. Frickin’. 是的 该死的
[1:08:23] Damn. 见鬼
[1:08:48] Hi. What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[1:08:53] Well, I wa- I was driving home and 我正开车回家
[1:08:55] I knew what time you got off. 知道你什么时候下班
[1:08:58] And I’m not stalking you or anything. 我并没有跟踪你的意思
[1:09:00] So, anyway, I just timed it out and I guess- 我只是刚好碰巧…
[1:09:03] Oh, okay, I guess I am stalking you. 好吧 我就是在跟踪你
[1:09:06] You wanna come in? 你要进去坐会吗
[1:09:09] Oh, uh, no. Ethan’s – I can’t. Ethan’s asleep in the car. 不了 伊桑还在车里睡觉呢
[1:09:13] Yeah, yeah. Just crack the window and lock the door. 是啊 把门窗锁住就可以了
[1:09:17] No. I just came to say something, 不 我来是想说…
[1:09:19] And I wanted to say it in person. All right. 想亲自对你说
[1:09:22] So, here we are in person, and here it is. 既然现在就我们两个 我想说的是
[1:09:29] You are different. 你很与众不同
[1:09:31] I don’t know how much different, but you are. 很难说有多么的不同 但你就是
[1:09:35] No, you are. 你和别人不一样
[1:09:37] And I know he likes you, and-and- and that’s very important, 更重要的是他很喜欢你
[1:09:41] but he’s never been burned romantically by someone like you. 而且他以前从没有这么喜欢过像你这样的人
[1:09:45] I mean- I don’t mean to call you- 我是说 我并不是想说
[1:09:48] I’m sorry. No, no, 对不起
[1:09:48] I don’t mean to call you “Someone like you,” 我不是想说像你这类的人
[1:09:51] because you’re nothing like something like someone like you. 因为你和那些像你这样的人根本就不一样
[1:09:53] And I-I don’t even know if “Romantic” Is the- 我甚至不知道浪漫这个词
[1:09:56] I’m not even sure that “Romantic” Is the right word. 浪漫这个词能不能形容你
[1:09:59] And, uh, right now I’m not even sure that- 现在我连
[1:10:01] I don’t even know what the hell I’m doing here. I’m- 自己在干什么都不知道
[1:10:11] I wish that cleared things up. I’m still- 我希望这可以把事情理清
[1:10:23] Do you- Do you- Do you wanna come over for dinner tomorrow night? 明晚你可以过来吃晚饭吗
[1:10:27] – Are-Are you sure you wanna do this? – No. -你确定要这么做吗 -不
[1:10:31] – I’ll be there at 8:00. – Great. -我八点钟到 -太好了
[1:10:33] Okay. Great. 很好
[1:11:10] – I can’t work tonight. – And why not? -我今晚不能上班 -为什么
[1:11:12] Because I have a date. 因为我有一个约会
[1:11:16] Dear, would you get me that nice syrup. 亲爱的 你能帮我递一下糖浆吗
[1:11:18] I like in my coffee… 我想给咖啡里加点
[1:11:19] That makes it taste so good? 这样尝起来更加可口
[1:11:24] Oh. Thank you, dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
[1:11:30] So good on a cold evening. 寒冷的傍晚真舒服
[1:11:32] It’s August. 现在还是八月
[1:11:33] All right, fine. This helps. It just does. 好吧 谢谢你提醒
[1:11:36] I’m upset about Simone and what it’s done to Tommy. 我只是为希梦和汤米的事情难过
[1:11:40] A senseless tragedy. 真是一个无情的悲剧
[1:11:43] Two shattered lives. 两个破灭的灵魂
[1:11:45] Yeah. Love is easy 是的 如果你和我们一样年轻的话
[1:11:48] When you’re this pretty. 爱情就会简单很多
[1:11:49] How do I look? Huh? 我看上去怎样
[1:11:51] You’re going out? 你要去约会吗
[1:11:53] Grief counselor, Grammy. 心理医师 奶奶
[1:11:56] He’s going to see his grief counselor. 他只是想出去和心理医师谈谈
[1:12:08] For my grief. 为我的伤痛准备的
[1:12:15] There’s a kind of hush. 这里有一种静谧
[1:12:18] All over the world tonight 洒落在今晚世界上的每个角落
[1:12:21] All over the world 整个世界
[1:12:23] You can hear the sounds of lovers in love. 你可以听到恋人的蜜语
[1:12:28] You know what I mean 你明白我的心思
[1:12:30] Just the two of us 只有我们两人
[1:12:32] And nobody else in sight 旁若无人
[1:12:36] You son of a bitch! I go out on a limb for you, 狗娘养的 我为你做了这么多
[1:12:39] And this is how you pay me back? 这就是你的回报
[1:12:41] Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you talking about? 嘿 嘿 你在说什么呢
[1:12:43] Oh! Oh, don’t bullshit me. Where’s the ring? 别想糊弄我了 戒指呢
[1:12:47] What ring? 什么戒指?
[1:12:48] Judge Pierce just called. 皮尔斯判官打电话过来了
[1:12:50] His wife’s diamond ring is gone. So, give it back. 她妻子的钻戒不见了 还给人家
[1:12:53] I didn’t take it. 我没拿
[1:12:55] Oh, brilliant. Just brilliant. 太好了 太好了
[1:12:58] Believe me, this had nothing to do with me. 相信我 我和这个没有任何关系
[1:13:00] All right, just get it back, Tommy, 好吧 拿出来吧 汤米
[1:13:02] Tonight, or the judge will call the police. 要是今晚不把戒指归还 人家就报警了
[1:13:05] I bought you a couple of hours. 我已经给你争取几个小时了
[1:13:06] God knows why. 我不知道怎么会帮你
[1:13:07] This has nothing to do with me. I didn’t do this. 我和这个毫无关联 我没有偷她的戒指
[1:13:10] I am such an idiot! 我真是笨到家了
[1:13:33] Cancel all orders for the Octo-pounder with cheese. 把所有的八磅奶酪订单都取消掉
[1:13:37] No more. None. 不要了
[1:13:39] Oh, thank God you’re here. Your two friends are gone. 你终于来了 你那两个朋友走了
[1:13:42] – What? – They abandoned ship. -什么? -他们抛弃了海盗船
[1:13:43] Grab your uniform. 穿上你的工作服
[1:13:44] – Figures. – Wait! -知道了 -等等
[1:13:47] Arr! Welcome to Pirate Burger. May I take your order? 欢迎光临海盗汉堡店 请问你需要什么
[1:13:50] Yeah. Frigate Fries. Wonderful choice. 给我来份油炸军舰薯条 不错的选择
[1:13:54] Hey. Hey, Rick. 瑞克
[1:13:56] Hey, Tommy. It’s Tommy. 汤米 是汤米
[1:13:59] Hey, Tommy, we’ve been waiting for your phone call. 我们正等你的电话呢
[1:14:01] Listen, remember that big 听着 你还记得那个
[1:14:02] thing that we said we was gonna do for you? 我们给你准备的大大的回报吗
[1:14:04] – We? That was my – All right. -我们 那是我的…-算了吧
[1:14:05] That Edgar said he was gonna do for you? 埃德加给你的回报
[1:14:07] Well, it’s all done, man. 我们完成了 伙计
[1:14:10] Just tell me where that ring is. 告诉我戒指在哪
[1:14:14] So you haven’t got it yet? 你还没见到
[1:14:16] Just tell me where that ring is. 告诉我戒指在哪
[1:14:18] Oh, you’re gonna love this. 你肯定会喜欢的
[1:14:27] Great. Come on. Come on! 真行 快点 快点
[1:14:53] We have got to order from them. 我们得从他们那订披萨
[1:15:11] So who’s Tommy? What the hell is going on? 谁是汤米 究竟是怎么回事
[1:15:13] I am sorry, honey. 我很抱歉 亲爱的
[1:15:15] It’s complicated. I can explain. 这很复杂 我可以解释
[1:15:16] My God. Look at the size of that thing. 天啊 这钻戒真大
[1:15:20] Is that him? 是他吗
[1:15:22] I didn’t hear anything. 我什么也没听见
[1:15:24] He’s here? He’s here? 他来了 他在这
[1:15:28] This asshole’s here? Is that what you’re telling me? 这个混球在这 这叫没听见
[1:15:31] Son of a- Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[1:15:32] Christy. Christy. 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂
[1:15:36] I’ve gotta get that ring back. Hey! Hey! 我得把戒指拿回来
[1:15:38] All right, stop, stop, stop. Don’t. No, no, don’t. 停下来 停止 不要 别 别
[1:15:40] – I love him. – What? -我爱他 -什么?
[1:15:42] Well, I love both of you. 我爱你们两个
[1:15:45] Yeah, but, um, I don’t love you. 但是 我不爱你
[1:15:47] Oh. Well, in that case 如果是这样的话
[1:15:48] Maybe I just love Frank. 或许我只爱弗兰克一个
[1:15:50] That’s it. You come 够了 你来
[1:15:51] No, stop, stop, stop, stop. 不不 停下来
[1:15:52] – What about the ring? – It was stolen. -戒指是怎么回事 -那是偷来的
[1:15:56] I don’t care. It was magnificent. 我不介意 简直太美了
[1:15:58] Enough. Come here. No, no. 够了 过来 不要
[1:16:03] Listen. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. 听着 对不起 我不是故意的
[1:16:06] I wasn’t gonna hit you. 我没有揍你的意思
[1:16:07] To be honest, Frank, there’s no way I could have known that. 说实话 弗兰克 我也不知道会这样
[1:16:10] That’s a good point. Ice. 说得好 冰块
[1:16:13] Get him some ice. Here, right here. Thanks. 给他拿点冰块 躺上去 谢谢
[1:16:15] Or a bag of frozen vegetables are even better. 如果有一袋子的冰冻蔬菜会更好
[1:16:18] Try to breathe through it. Breathe through it. 慢慢呼吸
[1:16:19] Breathe. Breathe. Just breathe. 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
[1:16:20] Look, put the peas on his nuts. 把豌豆敷在他的睾丸上
[1:16:26] Okay, I’m so confused. 好的 我很迷惑 不
[1:16:27] No, you’re not confused. You love this guy. 你并不迷惑 你爱这个家伙
[1:16:29] I’m just a complication from your past. 我只是你对过去的幻想
[1:16:31] Frank, you have nothing to worry about with me. 弗兰克 你不用担心我
[1:16:34] I’m gonna get out of your lives. 我会在你的世界消失
[1:16:36] Because Christy, she’s crazy about you. 因为克里斯蒂 她很爱你
[1:16:40] Christy? 克里斯蒂
[1:16:43] It’s true. It’s true, Frank. 是的 这是真的 弗兰克
[1:16:44] I do love you and only you. I know that now. 我爱你 只爱你一个 我很清楚
[1:16:47] – Baby. – Listen, guys. -宝贝 -听着 伙计们
[1:16:49] I hate to interrupt, but I gotta go. 我不想打断你们 但我得走了
[1:16:51] Tommy? 汤米
[1:16:54] What about the weekend thing? 那个周末活动呢
[1:16:56] I don’t think so, but thanks anyway. 我觉得还是不要了 但还是感谢你
[1:17:11] Angela. 安吉拉
[1:17:13] Angela. 安吉拉
[1:17:16] I got it back. 我拿回来了
[1:17:19] All right. I’ll call the judge. 好的 我会打给法官
[1:17:21] Good night, Tommy. 晚安 汤米
[1:17:23] Hey. Wait a minute. 等等
[1:17:25] No, please. It’s been a long day. 你别这样 今天够倒霉了
[1:17:27] Angela. 安吉拉
[1:17:28] This had nothing to do with me. You gotta know that. 这跟我无关 你要相信我
[1:17:31] Okay. It wasn’t you. I’ve gotta go. 好吧 不是你 我要关门了
[1:17:34] Wait a second. 等等
[1:17:36] I hired those two idiots. That’s my fault. That’s it. 我雇了两个傻瓜 算是我错了 行吗
[1:17:39] – Hey. – AII right, Ethan, get back in bed. -嗨 -伊桑 去睡觉
[1:17:41] Now! 马上
[1:17:44] Okay. I screwed up. 好吧 我全搞砸了
[1:17:48] I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
[1:17:52] I just want things to be whatever we were gonna be. 我只希望我们能一切如初
[1:17:56] I can’t. I thought I could. I wanted to. 我不能 我以为我可以 我很想我可以
[1:17:58] But I can’t. 但我做不到
[1:17:59] Why not? 为什么不行
[1:18:01] I can’t get even a little bit close to someone like you. 我千不该万不该和像你这样的人接触
[1:18:04] I mean, the ring, those guys. 又是偷戒指 又是人渣之类的
[1:18:07] There’ll always be trouble in your life, 你总是惹麻烦
[1:18:09] and I don’t need anymore. 可我并不想
[1:18:10] I- I just have enough of my own. 我受够了
[1:18:11] This isn’t right, Angela. 不是这样的 安吉拉
[1:18:14] Please, Tommy. 求你了 汤米
[1:18:17] If you care about us, leave us alone. 如果你真关心我们 就离我们远点
[1:18:36] I thought when somebody says they’re sorry, 我觉得当一个人道歉的时候
[1:18:38] you’re supposed to forgive them. 你就应该原谅他们
[1:18:42] Well, this is different. 这不一样
[1:18:43] How? He said he was sorry. 怎么不一样 他都道歉了
[1:18:47] He’s not coming around anymore, is he? 他再也不会来了 不是吗
[1:19:08] You know how I’m always 你知道我向来
[1:19:09] busting your chops about your dumb ideas… 都鄙视你那些愚蠢的主意
[1:19:10] and all the big things you wanna do for Tommy? 包括想报答汤米夸下的海口
[1:19:13] Yeah. Yeah, it really hurts sometimes. 是啊 有时候真的很伤人
[1:19:15] Well, this time you were right. 但是 这次你做的真是对极了
[1:19:17] Jacking that ring was the most thoughtful thing you’ve ever done. 偷走戒指是你做过的最周全的事情
[1:19:20] You see, I just want people to be happy. 我就是想要大家都开开心心的
[1:19:23] Well, he and Christy are gonna be real happy. 这样 他和克里斯蒂就能如愿以偿了
[1:19:25] You think they’re gonna invite us to the wedding? 你觉得他们会邀请我们参加婚礼吗
[1:19:28] Without question. 那必须的
[1:19:28] We’ll be the best man. 我们还会成为伴郎呢
[1:19:31] I’m telling you, Edgar. 我跟你说埃德加
[1:19:32] What you did for Tommy… 你为汤米做的这一切
[1:19:34] is gonna turn everything around for him. 会使他的生活焕然一新
[1:19:38] Pull the vehicle to the side of the road. 靠边停车
[1:19:42] I was bringing it back. Who would steal this piece of shit? 我已经还回去了 谁会偷那破玩意啊
[1:20:16] Hello? 你好
[1:20:54] Hey. I think I might need a little help. 你好 我想我需要一点帮助
[1:21:04] Zelda. 泽尔达
[1:21:30] Let’s get outta here. 走吧
[1:21:53] What am I supposed to tell my probation officer? 我该怎么和我的缓刑官说
[1:21:57] I am so screwed. 我全搞砸了
[1:21:58] You won’t tell her anything. It never happened. 什么都不用说 全当没有发生过
[1:22:02] No record. No paper. No trace. 没有记录 没有档案 全无痕迹
[1:22:05] The desk sergeant owes me. 当值警官被我收买了
[1:22:09] – For real? – For real. -真的吗 -真的
[1:22:11] Aren’t you the man. 你真够义气
[1:22:14] Thanks. I mean it. Thanks. 真是太谢谢了
[1:22:19] And I’m back in. 我回来吧
[1:22:24] Really? 真的吗
[1:22:27] Yeah, I’m back in. 是的 我要回来
[1:22:45] Tommy. Tommy, as soon as I can set it up, 汤米 等我把生意谈妥了
[1:22:47] we gotta go to San Francisco. 我们就去旧金山
[1:22:48] I need you to meet my Chinese guys, 我需要你见见我的中国客户
[1:22:50] ’cause pretty soon they’re gonna be your Chinese guys. 因为不久之后他们就是你的客户了
[1:22:52] Here. 给你
[1:22:57] – Jesus, Gray. – That’s a signing bonus. -老天 格雷 -这是签约金
[1:22:59] Later. 一会见
[1:23:02] I’m glad you’re back. 很高兴你能回来
[1:23:06] What the hell was he doing here? 他为什么会在这
[1:23:09] – Where were you? – I gotta get some sleep. -你去哪了 -我得去睡会
[1:23:12] What were you doing with him? 你和他在一起干什么
[1:23:14] Listen, I had a real shitty night, 听着 昨晚糟透了
[1:23:15] and I just wanna go to bed. 现在我只想去睡觉
[1:23:17] You’re working for him, aren’t you? 你在为他工作 是不是
[1:23:19] Stupid asshole. You’re gonna end up back in jail. 混蛋 你刚从监狱出来
[1:23:22] Thanks for the opinion, but I know what I’m doin’. 谢谢提醒 但我知道自己在做什么
[1:23:26] If you’re with him, I don’t want you back in this house. 要是你和他在一起 就别再回来了
[1:23:29] Okay. Okay. 好啊 很好
[1:24:36] Hi, I’m Ethan Papadopolous. 嗨 我是伊桑・帕帕多波洛斯
[1:24:38] – Hello. – Is Tommy home? -你好 -汤米在家吗
[1:24:42] No, Tommy’s not home. 他不在家
[1:24:44] Will he be home soon? 他等下会回来吗
[1:24:47] I don’t know. I don’t think so. 我不知道 也许不会
[1:24:50] Does your mom know you rode all the way over here? 你妈妈知道你来这吗
[1:24:53] No. Please don’t tell her. 不知道 请别告诉她
[1:24:54] I just wanted to talk to Tommy. 我只是想和汤米说说话
[1:24:58] Okay. I’ll tell him you came by. 好的 我会告诉他你来过这
[1:25:01] Are you gonna be able to get home before dark? 天黑前你能到家吗
[1:25:05] Yeah. 能的
[1:25:38] We’ll make the trip a couple times together, 我们要一起出差几次
[1:25:40] and then once the Chinamen get to know you, 等到那些中国佬认识你后
[1:25:42] you’ll make the trip by yourself. 你就可以自己出行了
[1:25:43] Who you callin’? 谁打来的
[1:25:45] – My sister. – Your sister? -我姐姐 -你姐姐
[1:25:47] Come on. You’re such a goon. 快接啊 你这个傻瓜
[1:25:49] You know what I’m wearing. 我都被整的身心疲惫了
[1:25:50] I have to take this. 我接下电话
[1:25:53] Tommy? Where are you? 汤米 你在哪
[1:25:55] Hey, Viki, I just wanted to call you, 维基 我正想打给你呢
[1:25:57] and I want you to know that I’m okay. 给你报个平安
[1:26:00] – Come home. – I can’t come home right now. -快回家 -我现在还不能回去
[1:26:03] I’m leaving town for a couple of days on business. 我要去外地出差几天
[1:26:05] I’ll call you when I get back. 回来后再给你打电话
[1:26:07] You can’t leave town. You’ll break probation. 你不能去 你还在缓刑期
[1:26:09] Don’t do this. 别做傻事
[1:26:10] I know what I’m doing, all right? Just, uh 我清楚自己在做什么
[1:26:13] – Tail number? – 484 Tango Lima. -飞机编号多少 -利马探戈484号
[1:26:15] Welcome to Santa Monica Airport. 圣塔莫妮卡机场欢迎您
[1:26:21] Tommy, what are you doing with this guy? 汤米 你和那家伙在做什么
[1:26:24] Hey, Viki. As soon as I get back, I’m gonna- 维基 我一回来就打给你 我要
[1:26:26] Hey, sis, it’s Gray here. 我是格雷
[1:26:27] How you doin’? 你还好吗
[1:26:28] How’s your bald-headed little bastard husband? 你的秃顶混蛋丈夫还好吗
[1:26:30] – What’s the matter with you? – Come on. What’s the matter? -你是怎么回事 -什么怎么回事啊
[1:26:35] Come on! 快点
[1:26:45] Tommy, once we get on the plane, 汤米 一旦我们登机
[1:26:47] they, uh- they give me a pilot’s hat. 他们会给我一顶飞行员的帽子
[1:26:49] No, no, no, don’t laugh. 不 不 别笑
[1:26:51] Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh. It just makes me feel good. 别笑我 那让我感觉良好
[1:26:57] No, I’m just foolin’ with ya. 开个玩笑
[1:27:07] If I wanted a pilot’s hat, 如果我想要顶飞行员的帽子
[1:27:08] they’d give me one. You know that, don’t ya? 他们会愿意给我一顶 对吧
[1:27:20] Tommy! 汤米
[1:27:23] Christ. 天啊
[1:27:25] Hey, Vik, you gotta go back home. 维基 你回家去
[1:27:27] Ethan’s missing! 伊桑失踪了
[1:27:29] – Since when? – Who the heck is Ethan? -什么时候 -谁是该死的伊桑
[1:27:32] Angela called right after you did. 安吉拉在你走后打过电话
[1:27:33] He didn’t come home last night. 他昨晚一直没有回去
[1:27:36] Um- I-I gotta go. I gotta go. 我 我得走了
[1:27:39] – What? – I gotta go find that kid. -什么 -我要去找那孩子
[1:27:41] Tommy, get on the plane. Come on! 汤米 上飞机 快点
[1:27:43] He came by the house yesterday looking for you. 他昨天来家里找你
[1:27:46] Tommy, I’m not messing around. 汤米 别浪费时间
[1:27:47] Get on the plane, or else you’re done. 快上飞机
[1:27:49] Don’t go with him. Listen to me. 别和他去 听我的
[1:27:50] Tommy, I’m not messing around. 汤米 别浪费时间
[1:27:51] Look for him on milk cartons. 去牛奶盒上登寻人启事
[1:27:56] – Are you all right? – Yeah. -你还好吧 -没事
[1:27:58] Come on. I’m all right. 我没事
[1:28:00] – Come on. Let’s go. – Yeah. -我们走吧 -好
[1:28:41] Excuse me. 不好意思
[1:28:44] Hey, Angela. Angela, look. I know 安吉拉 听着 我知道
[1:28:45] you don’t want me here, but I’m just here to help. 你不想看到我 但是我是来帮你的
[1:28:48] What can I do to help find him? 我们要怎么做才能找到他
[1:28:50] Help you find the kid. 帮你找到孩子
[1:28:53] You found him. Well, I was worried. 你找到他了 我担心死了
[1:28:56] I was really worried. 我真的担心死了
[1:28:57] – Where’d you go last night? – Sizzler. -你昨晚去哪了 -时时乐餐厅
[1:29:00] You ran away to a buffet? 你离家出走去吃自助餐
[1:29:01] Wait, nobody ran away. 等等 没人离家出走
[1:29:03] He didn’t run away and just come back? 他难道不是离家出走才回来吗
[1:29:05] No. 不是
[1:29:06] Didn’t you call my sister and say he ran away? 你没有给我姐姐打电话说他离家出走吗
[1:29:08] No. 没有
[1:29:10] – I was held up. – You got engaged. -我被绑架了 -你订婚了
[1:29:12] If I could bring her back, I would. 如果能让她活过来 我会那么做的
[1:29:13] She dumped you, Tommy. 她甩了你 汤米
[1:29:14] Simone didn’t make it. 希梦没能撑下去
[1:29:15] Letter writing was just more than I could handle. 我再也编不下去了
[1:29:17] – So I killed her. – Ethan’s missing! -所以我杀了她 -伊桑失踪了
[1:29:19] Huh. My sister. 是我姐姐搞的鬼
[1:29:24] My sister 我的好姐姐
[1:29:28] Should be hospitalized. 应该带她去医院看看的
[1:29:32] Viki told me 维基告诉我说
[1:29:33] Ethan had run away so that I would come back here. 伊桑离家出走了 所以我赶回来这里
[1:29:36] Why? 为什么这么说
[1:29:38] Why? Maybe she eats too much bran. 为什么 也许她是糠吃多了
[1:29:43] Well, because she’s insane. 因为她是个疯子
[1:29:46] And she probably should be locked up. 看样子应该把她锁起来
[1:29:49] I was worried. I’m glad you’re safe. 我很担心 很高兴你没事
[1:29:52] And I should go. I’m sorry to bother you. 我该走了 很抱歉打扰你
[1:29:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:30:07] If we hurry 如果我们快点
[1:30:08] I can make Cooper’s soccer game. 就能赶上库珀的足球赛
[1:30:11] I knew you wouldn’t go with Gray. 其实你不想和格雷走
[1:30:12] Yeah? 你怎么知道
[1:30:13] You wanna know how I knew? 你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
[1:30:15] ‘Cause you’re a good guy. 因为你是个好人
[1:30:16] – I hate you. – It’ll pass. -我恨你 -会过去的
[1:30:23] I have to go back up there. 我还要上去一趟
[1:30:27] You knew that too, didn’t you? 你又知道 对吧
[1:30:29] See if they wanna come for meat loaf. 问问他们是否想来吃瑞士肉包
[1:30:40] Hey. Can I talk to you for a minute? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[1:30:48] Um, listen. I know you’re scared, Angela. 我知道你在害怕 安吉拉
[1:30:57] I’m not the guy that went into prison. I’m the man that came out. 我已经不是从前的那个我了
[1:31:07] There’s- 这么说吧
[1:31:11] A bad man doesn’t go to a Little League baseball game… 一个坏人不会去看少年棒球联赛
[1:31:14] or feel the way I felt when I thought something was wrong here. 也不会意识到自己什么时候做错了
[1:31:19] There’s nothing bad about how I feel about you. 我爱上你也不是我的错
[1:31:22] Well, you’re a good man, Tom. 没错 你是个好人 汤姆
[1:31:27] But maybe that’s what I’m afraid of. 但这也许就是我害怕的
[1:32:04] Hey, Viki, we’re here. 嗨 维基 我们来了
[1:32:07] Everyone, 各位
[1:32:08] Ethan and Angela. 这是伊桑和安吉拉
[1:32:11] Hi. I’m Viki. 你们好 我是维基
[1:32:13] Oh! So glad you’re here. 很高兴见到你
[1:32:16] – Me too. – Come in. Come in. Hey, you. -我也是 -快请进 你好
[1:32:19] – You like meat loaf? – Oh, yeah. -你爱吃肉包吗 -当然
[1:32:20] Yo. Cooper. 嗨 我是库珀
[1:32:21] Ethan. 我叫伊桑
[1:32:22] How do you do? I’m Ed, Ethan. Nice to meet you. 你好啊 我是艾德 很高兴见到你
[1:32:24] Hi. Angela. 嗨 安吉拉
[1:32:25] That’s our daughter, Alex. 这是我们的女儿阿历克斯
[1:32:27] – Nice to meet you. – Hi. Nice to meet you. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[1:32:28] I’m Cooper. Nice to meet you. 我是库珀 见到你很高兴
[1:32:30] Hi, Cooper. 你好
[1:32:30] – Uh, I can take that. – Oh, great. -我来拿这个吧 -太谢谢了
[1:32:32] – And this is Grandma. – Oh, lovely to meet you. -这位是奶奶 -见到你太好了
[1:32:34] I’m goin’ back to work. Well, this all worked out. 一切都回到正轨 问题全部解决了
[1:32:37] You see how a little white lie can be good? 看到了吧 这都是善意谎言的功劳
[1:32:39] You’re Angela. 你就是安吉拉
[1:32:41] Oh, you have been so wonderful to Tommy. 你对汤米这么好
[1:32:44] I don’t know how he could do without you. 我不敢想象他要是没有你会怎样
[1:32:47] Oh, well, thank you, but he’s done all the hard work. 谢谢您 但他也一直在努力
[1:32:50] And you should be very proud of your mommy. 你肯定为你妈妈而骄傲吧
[1:32:52] I don’t know how someone decides 我不知道你是怎样下定决心
[1:32:55] to become a grief counselor, 当一名心理医师的
[1:32:56] but thank you. 但还是要谢谢你
[1:32:57] Oh. Grief counselor? 心理医师
[1:33:00] Oh, enough about grief. Grief, 哦 已经够悲痛的了 悲痛
[1:33:02] schmief. I say, good grief, let’s eat. 但它都过去了 我们还是开吃吧
[1:33:04] Well, I think you must have me confused with someone else. 我想您一定把我和其他人弄混了
[1:33:08] I’m Tommy’s probation officer. 我是汤米的缓刑官
[1:33:10] But- 但是
[1:33:12] Well, he had to see me when he got out of jail. 他出狱后得和我约会
[1:33:22] Tommy was in jail? 汤米坐过牢
[1:33:27] Come here, Mama and dig this crazy scene. 过来吧 妈妈要疯了
[1:33:32] Thanks again for everything, Tommy. 汤米 再次感谢你
[1:33:34] You’ve been real good to us. 你对我们实在太好了
[1:33:35] Anybody else might have hit us in the head with a shovel. 换做别人肯定会对我们恨之入骨
[1:33:39] Oh, yeah. He’s doing that big thing… 恩 是的 他在报答你
[1:33:42] for you… right now. 现在就这样做呢
[1:33:46] Not a good idea. I’m tired. 不是个好主意 我累趴了
[1:33:49] Hey, get back in line. Get back in line. 喂 回到队里 回到队里
[1:33:53] Big hands, Edgar. 击掌 埃德加
[1:33:55] Big hands. Big jazz hands. 击掌 用力击起来
[1:33:58] There you go, two-steppin’. 动起来 踏两步
[1:34:00] Yeah, yeah. Get your ears into it. You’re kickin’, yeah. 就这样 跟着节奏 酷呆了
[1:34:03] Oh, the spin. There you go. 转起来
[1:34:07] Hey, get back on your toes. 嘿 集中点精神
[1:34:09] I like that move. 步调不错
[1:34:11] There you- Oh. Yeah, the- the wiggle-waggle. 你 你 动起来
[1:34:14] I like that too. There you go. 对 就这样
[1:34:21] Yeah, hump it out. There you go. Hump it out. Hump it out. 对 弯腰 就这样
[1:34:24] Papa’s got a brand-new bag 爸爸有个新袋子
[1:34:28] Oh, Papa He’s doing the Jerk 爸爸他扭到腰了
[1:34:32] Papa He’s doing the Jerk 爸爸他扭到腰了
[1:34:35] He’s doing the Twist just like this 他像这样扭动着
[1:34:39] He’s doing the Fly every day and every night 他日日夜夜有学鸟飞翔
[1:34:43] The thing’s like the Boomerang 这都是自作自受
[1:34:57] Says he’s uptight Outta sight 说他看因看不见而紧张
[1:35:01] Come on 拜托
[1:35:03] See what you know 你知道什么
[1:35:05] Come on 拜托
[1:35:14] Please don’t start to wonder why 请别问我为什么
[1:35:19] You know I love you 你知道我爱你
[1:35:21] Would I lie to you 我会对你说谎吗
[1:35:24] I don’t know what I’m gonna do 我不知道我要做什么
[1:35:28] Should I put all my faith in you 我是否该信任你
[1:35:32] Believe what you say is true 相信你所说的一切
[1:35:46] Cross my heart and hope to die 我保证这都是真心话
[1:35:51] I’m just lookin’ There’s nothing cookin’ 我只是希望一切都顺利
[1:35:54] Please don’t start to wonder why 请别问为什么
[1:35:59] You know I love you You know I love you 你知道我爱你
[1:36:02] Cross my heart and hope to die 我保证这都是真心话
[1:36:07] I’m just lookin’ There’s nothing cookin’ 我只是希望一切都顺利
[1:36:10] Please don’t start to wonder why 请别问为什么
[1:36:15] You know I love you 你知道我爱你
[1:36:17] Would I lie to you 我会对你说谎吗
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Serenity(冲出宁静号萤火虫)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Taxi Driver(出租车司机)[1976]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme