英文名称:Crawl
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:35] | – Go, go, go! – Go, go! | -加油 加油 -加油 加油 |
[02:54] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[03:08] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[03:11] | Don’t let ’em see you cry, Haley. | 别让他们看到你哭 海莉 |
[03:14] | You will get them next time. | 下次你就会打败他们 |
[03:19] | All right? ‘Cause what are you? | 知道吗 因为你是什么来着 |
[03:24] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[03:26] | The apex predator. | 顶级掠食者 |
[03:27] | Yeah, you are. | 没错 |
[03:29] | Apex predator. All day. | 永远都是顶级掠食者 |
[03:37] | 来电 贝丝 | |
[03:38] | – Hey, what’s up? – Is everything okay? | -怎么了 -没出什么事吧 |
[03:40] | I’ve been calling you all morning. | 我给你打了一早上电话 |
[03:42] | Sorry. Late night, early practice. | 抱歉 昨晚睡得晚 早起又要训练 |
[03:44] | You’re having practice during a hurricane? | 你们刮飓风也要训练 |
[03:48] | More than one million people | 超过一百万人 |
[03:48] | 重大新闻 飓风温蒂降临佛罗里达州 | |
[03:50] | now facing mandatory evacuation orders. | 收到了强制疏散令 |
[03:53] | They said it was gonna miss us. | 预报说刮不到我们这里 |
[03:55] | Don’t you get alerts on your phone? | 你没收到手机上的警报吗 |
[03:56] | It’s gonna hit really hard. | 这次飓风分级很高 |
[03:58] | – Louie, honey. – Hey, bubba. Look at you. | -路易 宝贝 -小兄弟 瞧瞧你 |
[04:02] | Anyway, Haley, listen. Have you heard from Dad? | 话说回来 海莉 你有爸的消息吗 |
[04:04] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[04:06] | He’s not answering my calls. | 他不接我电话 |
[04:07] | Well, he probably had a late night too. | 他可能也熬夜了 |
[04:09] | Yeah, I just need to know he’s okay. | 我就是想确认一下他的安全 |
[04:11] | They’ve already evacuated the whole south coast. | 政府已经让整个南岸的人都撤离了 |
[04:13] | Well, maybe he left already. | 也许他早就离开了 |
[04:15] | Or maybe he’s doing something stupid, | 也可能是在做什么傻事 |
[04:16] | like trying to ride it out. | 比方说硬挺到飓风过去 |
[04:17] | You know what he’s like. | 你了解他的脾气 |
[04:20] | Well, what does Mom say? | 妈怎么说的 |
[04:22] | Mom’s in Paris. | 妈在巴黎 |
[04:25] | With Prince Charming? | 和白马王子在一起吗 |
[04:26] | Give her a break. | 别调侃她了 |
[04:28] | Dad should’ve returned my calls by now. | 爸现在应该回我电话了 |
[04:29] | He always does. | 他总是及时回电的 |
[04:31] | Look, I’ll drive down and check on him. | 好 我开车去看看他 |
[04:33] | – Are you crazy? – 75 South will be empty. | -你疯了吗 -75号公路南向应该没车 |
[04:35] | I can be there in, like, two hours. | 我两小时内就能赶到 |
[04:37] | I’m not having both of you down there in a Category 5. | 我可不能让你们两个都困在五级飓风里 |
[04:39] | Then why did you call me? | 那你为什么打电话给我 |
[04:41] | Because I thought you might have heard from him. | 我以为你可能有他的消息 |
[04:43] | Well, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[04:45] | Not for a while. | 有一阵子没有了 |
[04:47] | – Did you fight again? – He fights with me. | -你们又吵架了吗 -是他跟我吵 |
[04:49] | Because you’re exactly alike. | 因为你们俩一模一样 |
[04:51] | Yeah, and you’re more like Mom. | 对 你更像妈妈 |
[04:54] | Empathetic from a safe distance. | 置身事外的感同身受 |
[04:57] | Okay, forget it. | 行 当我没说 |
[04:59] | – Beth, I gotta go. – Stay safe. | -贝丝 我得走了 -注意安全 |
[05:01] | If you hear from him, text me. | 有他的消息就给我发短信 |
[05:02] | – Okay. I love you. – Love you too. | -好 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[05:05] | – Bye. – Bye, little cutie. | -再见 -再见 小可爱 |
[05:08] | …maybe 150 miles per hour. | 时速可能达到241公里 |
[05:12] | That is ridiculous. That can’t be true. | 这太可笑了 肯定是假的 |
[05:14] | I’m telling you, if you think that’s funny, get this. | 你要是觉得那个滑稽的话 听听这个 |
[05:17] | – Go ahead. – Pasco County | -说 -帕斯科县的 |
[05:18] | sheriff’s office have warned people | 治安官办公室已经警告群众 |
[05:20] | to not shoot guns into the hurricane. | 不要向飓风开枪 |
[05:22] | What? You can’t shoot guns in a hurricane? | 什么 不能对飓风开枪 |
[05:24] | Well, it’s dangerous! | 那很危险 |
[05:25] | 民众在与他人发生对抗时无需选择退让 可在认为生命安全遭受威胁时使用致命武力 | |
[05:25] | Florida is a stand-your-ground state after all. | 毕竟佛罗里达州有”不退让法” |
[05:28] | Hell yeah, it is! That’s why I’m here. | 说得没错 所以我才住在这里 |
[05:36] | You’ve reached Dave Keller, Dave Keller Construction. | 你已接通戴夫·凯勒建筑公司 戴夫·凯勒的电话 |
[05:39] | Probably up a ladder somewhere, so please leave a message. | 我可能正在哪个工地上 请留言 |
[05:43] | Dad, it’s Haley. Call me back. | 爸 我是海莉 回我电话 |
[05:47] | Beth’s worried about you. | 贝丝很担心你 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 说完了 |
[05:55] | Oh, man. What a shit show. | 天呐 这都什么事 |
[05:59] | I swear to God, if you’ve already left… | 我对天发誓 要是你早就走了 |
[06:10] | Slow down. Slow down, slow down. | 减速 减速 减速 |
[06:15] | Sorry, miss, we can’t let you… | 抱歉 女士 我们不能让你… |
[06:17] | Haley! What’s up? | 海莉 你好啊 |
[06:19] | Hey, Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[06:21] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[06:23] | We’ve had better days. The evacuation drives people nuts. | 不太好 撤离令把人们都逼疯了 |
[06:26] | This guy tried to go around. | 这家伙企图绕道走 |
[06:28] | No hurricane party this year? | 今年没人开飓风派对吗 |
[06:30] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[06:32] | Hey, how’s your sister? | 你姐姐还好吗 |
[06:33] | Your old man says she’s living up in Boston. | 你爸说她住在波士顿 |
[06:35] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s good. | 对 她挺好的 |
[06:37] | She actually asked me to go check on him. | 其实就是她让我去看看我爸的情况 |
[06:42] | I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. | 恐怕我不能让你过去 |
[06:44] | The storm’s turning west and heading straight for us. | 风暴正转向西边 冲着我们来呢 |
[06:46] | – We’re not letting anyone through. – Come on, Wayne. | -我们不能放人过去 -拜托 韦恩 |
[06:47] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[06:49] | Look, I know the roads. | 我熟悉道路 |
[06:50] | I’ll be in and out, I promise. | 我去看一眼马上就回来 我保证 |
[06:55] | I’m really sorry, Haley. I wish I could help you out, but I just. | 真抱歉 海莉 我也想帮你 但我 |
[06:59] | I can’t. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt. | 我不能 我不想让你受伤 |
[07:02] | Okay, I understand. | 好 我理解 |
[07:04] | Maybe you could check on him later if you get a chance? | 你回头有机会能去看看他吗 |
[07:06] | – Sure, I’ll try. – Thanks. | -好 我尽力 -谢谢 |
[07:08] | Drive safe. | 路上小心 |
[07:11] | Say hi to your sister for me. | 替我向你姐姐问好 |
[07:13] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[07:20] | Turn around. | 掉头 |
[07:36] | Fuck it. | 去它的 |
[07:41] | Stop! | 停车 |
[07:44] | All roads are closed up ahead. | 前方所有道路禁止通行 |
[07:47] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[07:48] | Stop! | 停车 |
[07:51] | Just wait! Stay where you are. | 请原地等待 |
[07:53] | It looks like Wendy’s now gonna go | 飓风温蒂预计将 |
[07:55] | right through the middle of our state. | 横穿本州 |
[07:57] | We strongly urge local residents | 我们强烈敦促当地居民 |
[07:59] | to listen to all warnings from officials. | 听取所有的官方警告 |
[08:01] | If you’re in an evacuation zone, you gotta get out. | 如果你处于疏散区 你一定要撤离 |
[08:04] | You can’t wait. | 一分钟都别等 |
[08:05] | We… we won’t be able to come for you. | 我们 我们无力救援你们 |
[08:10] | I hope every parent in the state is thinking, | 我希望本州的每个家长都在思考 |
[08:13] | “How do I keep my family safe?” | “我要怎样保证家人的安全” |
[08:53] | Dad? | 爸 |
[09:06] | Dad? | 爸 |
[09:09] | Dad! | 爸 |
[09:12] | Hi. Hey, Sugar. | 你好 糖糖 |
[09:14] | Hey, girl. | 你好 狗狗 |
[09:15] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸在哪 |
[09:17] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[09:19] | Where’s Dad, hey? Where is he? | 爸爸在哪 他在哪 |
[09:54] | No sign of Dad, but Sugar’s here. | 没看到爸 但是糖糖在这里 |
[09:56] | He wouldn’t have gone without her. | 他不会丢下它自己走的 |
[09:58] | It’s weird. It’s like a ghost town. Everyone’s gone. | 很诡异 这里就像个鬼城 所有人都走了 |
[10:01] | Please, just get yourself somewhere safe, | 求你了 找个安全的地方 |
[10:04] | even if you have to stop at a shelter. | 哪怕去避难所都行 |
[10:06] | You think he went to the old house? | 你说他会不会去老房子了 |
[10:08] | No, I think it’s been in escrow since the divorce. | 不会吧 离婚后那房子就交给第三方保管了 |
[10:11] | Beth, there’s pictures of you, me, and Mom laid out everywhere. | 贝丝 这里到处都是你 我和妈妈的照片 |
[10:15] | This condo is horrible. It’s depressing. | 这公寓真恐怖 太压抑了 |
[10:18] | Haley, you have to stop blaming them. | 海莉 你不能再责怪他们了 |
[10:21] | It was their mutual decision. | 那是他们共同的决定 |
[10:23] | Whatever. I’m gonna check the house. | 随便吧 我要去房子那里看看 |
[10:25] | No, don’t you dare. I’m not hav… | 不 你不准去 我不… |
[10:27] | Hey, I bumped into your ex-boyfriend Wayne on the way down. | 我来的路上遇见了你前男友韦恩 |
[10:30] | He was not my boyfriend. | 他不是我前男友 |
[10:31] | Whatever you say. | 随便你怎么说 |
[10:33] | I still remember the time Dad caught you guys. | 还记得那次你俩被爸爸抓了个现行吗 |
[10:35] | Stop! Oh, my God. | 住口 天呐 |
[10:36] | How do you remember that? You were like… | 你怎么可能记得 你当时才… |
[10:38] | I was eight. | 我当时八岁 |
[10:40] | – God. – Scarred me for life. | -天呐 -给我留下了终身阴影 |
[10:42] | I’m never gonna live that down. | 我永远摆脱不掉这件事了 |
[10:43] | No. Never ever. | 对 摆脱不掉了 |
[10:57] | Don’t give me that look. | 别那样看我 |
[10:59] | I was gonna visit more. I just… | 我也想多回来看看 但我 |
[11:01] | got busy. | 比较忙 |
[11:03] | I’m trying to have a life of my own, you know. | 我想过自己的生活 |
[11:06] | I love visiting the swamp. | 我喜欢来沼泽 |
[11:08] | Heat, humidity, | 炎热 潮湿 |
[11:12] | mosquitoes. | 蚊虫 |
[11:14] | What’s not to like, eh? | 有什么理由不爱呢 |
[11:16] | Oh, yeah, except you. | 对了 除了你 |
[11:18] | My little fur baby. | 我可爱的毛孩子 |
[11:46] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:54] | 致贝丝 我到老房子了 他的卡车在这里 | |
[12:05] | Come on, Sugar. | 来吧 糖糖 |
[12:11] | 第三方保管 由业主出售 | |
[12:25] | Dad! | 爸 |
[12:35] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[12:59] | Dad, you here? | 爸 你在吗 |
[13:08] | Dad? | 爸 |
[13:23] | Marco! Polo! Anybody? | 马可 波罗 有人在吗 |
[13:32] | Dad! | 爸 |
[13:39] | Dad! | 爸 |
[14:00] | Where is he, girl? | 狗狗 他在哪 |
[14:05] | Come on. | 快接 |
[14:19] | 6通来自海莉的未接来电 23通来自贝丝的未接来电 | |
[14:21] | 紧急警告 当前地区飓风温蒂警报 立刻避难 | |
[14:25] | 紧急警告 当前地区飓风温蒂警报 立刻避难 | |
[14:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:19] | Sugar? What is it, girl? | 糖糖 怎么了 狗狗 |
[15:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:33] | Is he there? Can you hear him? Dad? | 他在那里吗 你能听到他的声音吗 爸 |
[15:36] | Dad? Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[15:42] | I gotta go down there, don’t I? | 我得下去 是不是 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:59] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[16:02] | Cable guys do it all the time. | 电工天天都干这活 |
[16:14] | Dad? | 爸 |
[16:26] | Stay here, okay? | 留在原地 好吗 |
[17:10] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[17:22] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:36] | Dad! | 爸 |
[17:54] | I swear to God, Dad. | 我对天发誓 爸 |
[17:57] | Only you would come down here in a frickin’ hurricane. | 只有你会在该死的飓风天到这底下来 |
[18:01] | Hard and loud. Florida’s best hard and heavy music. | 硬核又吵闹 佛罗里达最棒的重金属音乐 |
[18:05] | Hard Rock Radio 98.5. | 硬摇广播98.5 |
[18:07] | Florida’s best hard rock radio. | 佛罗里达最棒的硬摇广播 |
[18:27] | Dad! | 爸 |
[18:45] | Dad! | 爸 |
[18:47] | Dad. No. | 爸 不 |
[18:49] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[19:01] | Oh, shit. Daddy. | 见鬼 爸爸 |
[19:04] | Dad. | 爸 |
[19:14] | Okay, you’re breathing. All right. | 好 你还有呼吸 好 |
[19:16] | What’s happened? Dad? | 发生什么了 爸 |
[19:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:23] | Okay. We need to get to a hospital, all right? | 好吧 我们需要去医院 好吗 |
[19:26] | We need to go right now. | 我们现在就要去 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:39] | Windows for hurricane-force winds | 能抵御飓风风力的窗户 |
[20:42] | Sunday morning until Sunday evening. | 周日早到周日晚 |
[21:04] | We’re almost there, Dad. | 快到了 爸 |
[21:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[21:22] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[21:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[23:14] | Dad. | 爸 |
[23:18] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[23:22] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[23:24] | It’s Haley, Dad. | 我是海莉 爸 |
[23:38] | Hang on, hang on. | 别动 别动 |
[24:06] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[24:09] | There’s a big gator. | 有一条大鳄鱼 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I know. We’ve already met. | 我知道 我们打过照面了 |
[24:13] | How’d it even get down here? | 它是怎么到这来的 |
[24:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:22] | It must’ve come through the… | 肯定是从 |
[24:24] | through the overflow drainpipe on the lake side. | 湖边的溢流排水管过来的 |
[24:30] | Why did you come here? | 你来这干什么 |
[24:34] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[24:36] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[24:38] | You need to go. Now. | 你得离开这里 快 |
[24:41] | – Not without you. – I don’t need your help. | -要走一起走 -我不需要你的帮助 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I can clearly see that. | 是啊 显然不需要 |
[24:54] | Wait. | 等下 |
[25:01] | Sugar? | 糖糖 |
[25:02] | Yeah. She helped me find you. | 是她帮我找到你的 |
[25:07] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[25:10] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[25:13] | What’s with the beard? | 这胡子是怎么回事 |
[25:16] | It’s for my Internet dating. | 为我的网络约会留的 |
[25:20] | What’s happening with the storm? | 这暴风雨什么情况 |
[25:24] | It’s pretty bad. Everyone’s gone. | 挺严峻的 所有人都走了 |
[25:27] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[25:29] | I wanted to board up some vents. | 我想用木板堵住出风口 |
[25:31] | I mean, in this house. | 我是说来这栋房子做什么 |
[25:32] | I thought you sold the place. | 你不是把这里卖了吗 |
[25:35] | Deal fell through. | 没卖成 |
[25:44] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, shit. What happened? | -天啊 -见鬼 怎么回事 |
[25:50] | Got tangled up in the pipes when he tried to drag me. | 鳄鱼想拖走我时 腿搅进管子里了 |
[25:53] | That’s how I escaped. | 这样才捡回一条命 |
[25:56] | We’re okay on this side of the pipes. | 管道这边是安全的 |
[25:59] | It’s too big to get back here. | 它体积太大过不来 |
[26:05] | I’ve gotta go get my phone. | 我得把我的手机捡回来 |
[26:07] | Nobody is coming in this storm, Haley. | 这样的风暴天 没人会来救我们 海莉 |
[26:10] | I have to try. | 我得试试 |
[26:13] | I’m getting us out of here. | 我要把我们弄出去 |
[26:14] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:16] | Go this way. It’s safer. | 走这边 安全点 |
[26:18] | – Okay. – You keep your eye on him. | -好吧 -你要盯着点它 |
[26:20] | They can’t hear you out of the water. | 它们离了水就听不见了 |
[26:22] | They can see you in the dark. | 但可以在黑暗中看见你 |
[26:25] | – They’re not as fast out of… – I know, Dad. | -出了水它们就没那么快了 -我知道 爸 |
[26:29] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[26:30] | Well, I thought I’d go for a run. | 我还想去跑步呢 |
[26:47] | Dad? Keep talking to me. | 爸 继续跟我说话 |
[26:51] | How’s your split in the hundred free? | 你的百米自由泳成绩多少了 |
[26:54] | – Really? – You asked me to talk. | -不是吧 -是你要我说话的 |
[26:58] | We already talked about the weather. | 我们已经聊过天气了 |
[27:01] | I lost my last relay. | 上次接力赛输了 |
[27:03] | – When? – This morning at practice. | -什么时候 -今早练习的时候 |
[27:06] | By two hundredths. | 落后二十毫秒 |
[27:07] | Two hundredths, that’s nothing. You got that. | 二十毫秒 问题不大 你可以的 |
[27:11] | You just gotta want it, baby. | 你得想赢 宝贝 |
[27:13] | If I lose my spot on the travel team, | 如果我丢了巡回队的位置 |
[27:16] | I lose my scholarship. | 就拿不到奖学金了 |
[27:19] | – Maybe I’ve reached my limit. – No. | -或许我已经到极限了 -不 |
[27:22] | I keep telling you, it’s not your body that’s holding you back. | 我总是跟你说 让你止步不前的不是你的身体 |
[27:26] | Because what are you? | 因为你是什么 |
[27:28] | You’re not my coach anymore, Dad. | 你不再是我的教练了 爸 |
[27:30] | That apex-predator shit doesn’t help. | 那套顶级掠食者的说辞没用 |
[27:32] | I’m just saying, you could believe in yourself a little more. | 我只是说 你可以更相信自己一点 |
[27:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:36] | Look who’s talking. | 看这话是从谁嘴里说出来的 |
[27:38] | Every athlete reaches a plateau. | 每个运动员都有平台期 |
[27:40] | – Dad, just stop. – It’s normal. | -爸 别说了 -这很正常 |
[27:42] | I need to focus, okay? | 我需要集中注意力 好吗 |
[27:45] | Haley, just forget about the team. | 海莉 别去想队伍了 |
[27:48] | Just remember what got you into swimming in the first place. | 记住最初是什么让你开始游泳的 |
[27:51] | You did. | 是你 |
[27:54] | You’re gonna blame me ’cause you have a gift. | 你有天赋要怪我吗 |
[27:58] | And I needed to kick you in the butt a little. | 我需要逼你一把 |
[28:01] | I know you, Haley. | 我了解你 海莉 |
[28:07] | You’re not gonna give up now. | 你现在不能放弃 |
[28:11] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[29:25] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[29:40] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[29:45] | No! | 不 |
[29:49] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[30:12] | Haley! No! | 海莉 不 |
[30:17] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[31:30] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[31:32] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:15] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[32:17] | Haley, answer me! | 海莉 回答我 |
[32:22] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[32:23] | Dad! | 爸 |
[32:26] | There’s two of ’em! | 有两条鳄鱼 |
[32:29] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[32:33] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[32:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:37] | You don’t sound like you’re fine. | 你听起来不像是没事 |
[32:42] | I’m safe. | 我安全了 |
[35:00] | The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning | 国家气象局已向整个佛罗里达州南部和西部 |
[35:04] | for all of southern and western Florida. | 发布了洪水预警 |
[35:06] | Catastrophic levee failure may occur. | 堤坝可能出现灾难性的毁坏 |
[35:09] | Residents should avoid low-lying areas. | 居民应该避免避免前往低洼地区 |
[35:11] | No shit. | 可不是吗 |
[35:20] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸 -什么 |
[35:23] | Can you see them? | 你能看见它们吗 |
[35:26] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[35:28] | Where are they? | 它们在哪 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna go to the front of the house | 我要去房子前面 |
[35:33] | to see if I can call for help. | 看能不能找人来帮忙 |
[35:35] | I hear something moving over near the stairs. | 我听见有东西在楼梯附近移动 |
[35:41] | I think they’re still over there. | 我觉得它们还在那边 |
[36:45] | The wind threat has increased from the previous assessment. | 风暴威胁较之前的预报有所升级 |
[36:48] | Emergency planning includes a reasonable… | 应急预案包括合理的… |
[36:50] | …for major hurricane… | …应对强烈飓风… |
[37:31] | Dad! Dad, I see some people! | 爸 爸 我看到人了 |
[37:34] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[37:39] | – You check the register? – Empty. | -你检查收银机了吗 -空的 |
[37:44] | – It’s heavy. – You got it? Wait, wait, wait. | -好重 -你能行吗 等等 等等 |
[37:51] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你能行吗 -嗯 |
[37:57] | How we gonna open this baby? | 怎么打开这家伙 |
[37:59] | Who cares? Think of all the shit we’ll get with all this cash. | 管它呢 想想用这些钱可以买些什么 |
[38:05] | Maybe it’s empty too. | 或许也是空的 |
[38:08] | Feels pretty loaded to me. | 我觉得装得挺满的 |
[38:10] | Come on, Stan, time to go! | 快点 斯坦 要走了 |
[38:26] | Will you go get your brother? | 去叫你兄弟好吗 |
[38:28] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[38:39] | Come on, Stan! | 快点 斯坦 |
[38:44] | What the fuck are you doing? Marv! | 你在搞什么呢 马弗 |
[38:47] | I think there’s some people in that house over there. | 我觉得那边房子里有人 |
[38:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:55] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[38:59] | Marv! Marv, there’s nothing there. | 马弗 马弗 那边什么都没有 |
[39:02] | Let’s go. You’re gonna get shot. | 走吧 你会吃枪子的 |
[39:12] | We’re here! | 我们在这里 |
[39:14] | Come on! | 快来 |
[39:15] | Please! | 求你了 |
[39:39] | See, I told you… Fuck! | 瞧 我跟你说了 操 |
[39:49] | Shit. | 靠 |
[39:52] | No! | 不 |
[39:54] | No! | 不 |
[40:11] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[40:13] | Stan, get out of the water! | 斯坦 别待在水里 |
[40:14] | Get out of the water, Stan! | 别待在水里 斯坦 |
[40:20] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[41:08] | Haley? Listen to me. | 海莉 听我说 |
[41:11] | There’s another way out. | 还有一条出路 |
[41:13] | Go over to the other access hatch. | 去另一个出入口 |
[41:16] | By the entrance to the house. | 在房子的入口处 |
[41:19] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah! | -能听见我说话吗 -能 |
[41:21] | Crawl along the foundation till you reach the wet wall. | 沿着地基爬过去 一直爬到防水墙[湿墙] |
[41:27] | They’re all wet, Dad. | 墙都是湿的 爸 |
[41:28] | No, listen. | 不是 听我说 |
[41:30] | It’s where all the pipes go up into the house. | 就是所有管道进入房子的那面墙 |
[41:33] | But be careful. You’ll be pretty exposed over there. | 不过你要当心 那边没地方藏身 |
[41:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:48] | Hey, Sugar. | 糖糖 |
[43:51] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[43:52] | Hey, girl. | 狗狗 |
[43:54] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[43:58] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[44:01] | Yeah, it’s stuck. | 找到了 卡住了 |
[44:06] | There’s something on top of it. | 上面有东西 |
[44:09] | Is there a plan B? | 还有备用方案吗 |
[44:10] | That was our plan B. | 这就是备用方案 |
[44:15] | In less than an hour, this crawl space will be under water. | 不到半小时 这个架空层就会被水淹没 |
[44:19] | What about the overflow drainpipe? | 那溢水排水管呢 |
[44:22] | No. They came in from there. | 不行 它们就是从那爬进来的 |
[44:25] | Come back to this side of the pipes. We’ll figure something out. | 回管子这边来 我们再想办法 |
[44:57] | There’s somebody out there. | 有人在外面 |
[45:12] | Dad, it’s the police! | 爸 是警察 |
[45:14] | Help! Hello! | 救命 来人啊 |
[45:17] | It’s Wayne. Help! | 是韦恩 救命 |
[45:23] | 第三方保管 由业主出售 | |
[45:30] | Stay with the boat. I’ll be right back. | 看着船 我去去就回 |
[45:46] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[45:51] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[45:52] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[45:55] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[45:57] | Down here! | 在下面 |
[45:59] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[46:03] | Mr. Keller! | 凯勒先生 |
[46:24] | Mr. Keller! | 凯勒先生 |
[46:25] | Wayne! Wayne! | 韦恩 韦恩 |
[46:27] | – Wayne! – Wayne! | -韦恩 -韦恩 |
[46:44] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[46:46] | He’s heading to the garage! | 他在往车库走 |
[46:48] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[48:03] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[48:06] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[48:09] | No, Wayne, wait! Stop! | 不 韦恩 慢着 停下 |
[48:11] | Stop! Wait, don’t come down! | 停下 不要下来 |
[48:13] | No! Stay there! | 不 待在那里 |
[48:15] | Wait! There’s two gators down here! | 慢着 下面有两条鳄鱼 |
[48:20] | Okay, hold on. Don’t move. Hold on! | 好的 坚持住 别动 坚持住 |
[48:24] | Come in, Pete. | 皮特 请回话 |
[48:28] | Pete, you copy? | 皮特 收到了吗 |
[48:29] | Pete, do you copy? | 皮特 收到了吗 |
[48:35] | Pete, goddamn it, man. Where are you? | 皮特 该死的 你在哪 |
[48:36] | I need you down here now with a snare pole! | 我需要你拿个套杆进来 |
[48:40] | Pete, did you hear that? | 皮特 你听到了吗 |
[49:07] | Help me! | 救我 |
[49:09] | Haley, help me! | 海莉 救我 |
[49:12] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[49:20] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[50:03] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[50:07] | I couldn’t save him. | 我没能救下他 |
[50:16] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[50:19] | It’s okay. They can’t get in here. | 没事了 它们进不来 |
[50:22] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[50:26] | Dad. | 爸 |
[50:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[50:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[50:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[50:41] | I never thought it would end like this. | 我从没想过会这样死 |
[50:44] | We should never have come back here. | 我们就不该回来 |
[50:47] | Haley, you stay strong. | 海莉 坚强点 |
[50:49] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们会出去的 |
[51:01] | You remember when you were little, | 还记得你小时候 |
[51:04] | and Beth could hold her breath for the length | 贝丝能憋气游到游泳池另一头 |
[51:06] | of the pool and you couldn’t? | 而你不能吗 |
[51:08] | I’m not really up for memory lane right now, Dad. | 我现在并不想感怀往事 爸 |
[51:11] | Yeah, well, you got so mad and you stormed off. | 你那时特别生气 大发脾气 |
[51:15] | Yeah, I was a little jerk. | 没错 我是个小混蛋 |
[51:17] | Yeah, well, Haley, that night, | 海莉 那天晚上 |
[51:20] | I woke up about 2:00 in the morning | 我凌晨两点左右醒来 |
[51:22] | ’cause I heard something outside. | 因为我听到外面有动静 |
[51:24] | I thought it was a burglar, so I snuck down, | 我以为是小偷 所以我偷偷下楼 |
[51:26] | and I saw you in the pool, | 结果看到你在游泳池里 |
[51:28] | taking your giant breaths again and again. | 一遍又一遍地加深呼吸 |
[51:33] | And you did it, Haley. | 然后你做到了 海莉 |
[51:35] | You figured that shit out all by yourself. | 你自己弄明白了怎么做 |
[51:41] | And that’s when I knew, this kid’s a fighter. | 那时我就知道 这孩子是个斗士 |
[51:47] | So we may be stubborn, but we do not give up. | 我们或许倔强 但我们绝不放弃 |
[51:53] | You gave up on Mom. | 你放弃了妈妈 |
[51:56] | Mom was not happy, and I was selfish, | 你妈并不快乐 我那时自私 |
[51:59] | and I didn’t pay enough attention to her. | 对她关心不够 |
[52:01] | – Because of me. – No. | -因为我 -不 |
[52:03] | Yes, because you were always with me. | 是的 因为你总陪着我 |
[52:06] | Every weekend at the meets. | 每个周末去比赛 |
[52:08] | On the road away from home. | 奔波在离开家的路上 |
[52:10] | It had nothing to do with you. Is that what you think? | 和你没有关系 你真那么想吗 |
[52:21] | It was you and Beth that kept us together. | 因为你和贝丝我们才没有分开 |
[52:25] | When you girls left, we were just… | 你们离开后 我们就是… |
[52:30] | two lonely people in a big, empty house. | 空荡荡的大房子里的两个孤独的人 |
[52:35] | Nobody to even pretend for. | 假装美满都没人看 |
[52:39] | Your mom got a second chance, Haley, | 你妈有了重来的机会 海莉 |
[52:41] | and she deserves to be happy. | 她值得拥有幸福 |
[52:44] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[52:47] | I don’t think I deserve one. | 我不认为我值得 |
[52:52] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[52:55] | I miss seeing your face in the stands when I win. | 我想念获胜时看到你在看台上 |
[52:58] | Why don’t you come anymore? | 你为什么不再来了 |
[53:01] | – I thought you were mad at me. – I am! | -我以为你生我的气了 -我确实生气了 |
[53:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:25] | We are gonna beat these pea-brained lizard shits. | 我们会打败这些无脑蜥蜴怪的 |
[53:29] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[53:33] | They didn’t like it when I was banging on the pipes. | 之前我敲管道让它们很不爽 |
[53:36] | I think I can distract them if you can dive | 我想我能分散它们的注意力 |
[53:38] | all the way under until you get to the stairs. | 如果你能潜水一路游到楼梯 |
[53:41] | Yeah, I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[53:44] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[53:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[53:48] | I’m coming back for you, okay? | 我会回来救你的 |
[53:50] | You’d better. | 你最好回来 |
[53:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[54:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[57:10] | Dad? | 爸 |
[57:11] | I can’t make it to the stairs. | 我无法到楼梯那去 |
[57:16] | I’m going for the drainpipe, okay? | 我要去排水管试试 |
[57:18] | No. | 不 |
[57:20] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[57:24] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[57:28] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[58:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:00:25] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[1:00:41] | Haley! Answer me! | 海莉 回答我 |
[1:00:45] | I killed one. | 我杀了一条 |
[1:02:29] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[1:03:04] | 危险 鳄鱼出没 不要靠近或喂食 | |
[1:03:48] | We’re over here! Help! | 我们在这里 救命 |
[1:03:53] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[1:04:15] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:04:21] | Haley! Help! | 海莉 救命 |
[1:04:26] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[1:04:55] | Dad, I’m coming! | 爸 我来了 |
[1:05:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:24] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:05:30] | Come on! Wake up! | 快啊 醒过来 |
[1:05:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:37] | Come on. Four, five, six. | 醒过来 四 五 六 |
[1:05:40] | Don’t quit on me, Daddy, come on! | 不要放弃 爸爸 醒过来 |
[1:05:42] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:05:48] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:05:53] | Come on, Daddy, wake up! | 爸爸 快醒过来 |
[1:05:56] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:06:02] | Yes, Daddy, yes! Yes! | 太好了 爸爸 太好了 |
[1:06:07] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:06:12] | – You’re okay. You’re okay. – Oh, God. | -你没事了 你没事了 -天啊 |
[1:06:28] | Sugar. | 糖糖 |
[1:06:30] | Okay, Sugar. It’s okay. | 好了 糖糖 没事了 |
[1:06:35] | Come on. Let’s get to the car. | 起来 我们去开车 |
[1:06:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:06:49] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[1:06:54] | Dad, what do we do? | 爸 我们怎么办 |
[1:07:03] | Boat! You see over there? | 有船 看到那边了吗 |
[1:07:05] | No, there are too many of ’em. We need to stay here. | 不 鳄鱼太多了 我们得待在这里 |
[1:07:09] | No, those levees are gonna break, | 不 堤坝会崩塌的 |
[1:07:10] | and when they do we can’t be here. | 我们得在那之前离开 |
[1:07:13] | That boat’s our only chance to leave. | 那条船是我们离开的唯一机会 |
[1:07:15] | I think we can make it. | 我们应该能过去 |
[1:07:18] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:07:22] | They gather in the floodwaters ’cause it’s easier to hunt. | 它们聚在洪水中 因为那样更容易捕猎 |
[1:07:25] | They hunt what splashes. | 有水花它们就去追捕 |
[1:07:27] | So no splashing, no hunting. | 所以不溅起水花 就不会被追捕 |
[1:07:32] | I think the rain should cover us. | 雨能掩护我们 |
[1:07:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:07:38] | Come on, girl. | 来吧 狗狗 |
[1:07:41] | It’s okay. All right. | 没事的 |
[1:08:52] | The eye is above us. | 暴风中心在我们上方 |
[1:09:04] | We’d better hurry. | 我们最好快点 |
[1:09:10] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:09:29] | Levees just broke! | 堤坝塌了 |
[1:09:31] | Haley, you need to swim. | 海莉 你得游过去 |
[1:09:35] | You got this! You’re faster than they are! | 你能行的 你比它们快 |
[1:09:38] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[1:09:40] | Swim! | 快游 |
[1:10:19] | Apex predator all day! | 永远都是顶级掠食者 |
[1:10:30] | Come on! | 快上来 |
[1:10:42] | – Hold on! – Get down! | -抓紧 -趴下 |
[1:11:11] | – Dad! Dad! – Take my hand! | -爸 爸 -抓住我的手 |
[1:11:16] | Help! | 救我 |
[1:11:20] | – Haley! – No! No! | -海莉 -不 不 |
[1:11:52] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:12:00] | Dad! Where are you? | 爸 你在哪 |
[1:12:03] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[1:12:05] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[1:12:45] | Meet me at the stairs. | 到楼梯汇合 |
[1:14:49] | Hello? Hello. Can anybody hear me? | 喂 喂 有人能听到吗 |
[1:14:54] | Yes! Yes, hello! | 太好了 你好 |
[1:14:57] | I’m trapped with my father in our house in Coral Lake. | 我和我爸被困在家里了 在珊瑚湖 |
[1:15:00] | It’s flooded. | 发洪水了 |
[1:15:02] | There’s alligators everywhere. | 到处都是鳄鱼 |
[1:15:04] | Please send help. | 请派人救援 |
[1:15:06] | Please, can you hear me? | 拜托 你能听到吗 |
[1:15:10] | No, come on! | 不要 拜托 |
[1:15:35] | Sugar? | 糖糖 |
[1:15:40] | Come on. Come here, girl. | 快来 快来这里 |
[1:15:44] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:15:51] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:15:53] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:15:57] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[1:16:10] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:16:13] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:16:25] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:16:26] | – Dad! – Go! | -爸 -走 |
[1:16:29] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:16:36] | Swim! | 快游 |
[1:17:36] | Come on, you son of a bitch! | 来啊 你个混蛋 |
[1:17:55] | Come on, we gotta get to the roof. Come on. | 快走 我们必须上屋顶 快 |
[1:18:00] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快 我们得快点 |
[1:18:02] | Keep the pressure on your arm. | 压住你的胳膊 |
[1:18:05] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[1:18:19] | The house made it after all. | 这房子坚持到底了 |
[1:18:21] | Yeah, she’s a strong one. | 是啊 它特别坚固 |
[1:18:22] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:18:26] | I lied to you about the deal. | 卖房的事我骗了你 |
[1:18:31] | I just couldn’t sign the papers. | 我就是无法签下合同 |
[1:18:33] | – I don’t want to sell. – It doesn’t matter, Dad. | -我不想卖 -这不重要 爸 |
[1:18:36] | It’s just a house. | 只是一栋房子 |
[1:18:37] | It’s not just a house. It’s our home. | 不只是房子 这是我们家 |
[1:18:40] | The last place we were a family. | 我们作为家人最后的家 |
[1:18:42] | This house isn’t our home. | 这房子不是我们家 |
[1:18:44] | Me and you, that’s home. | 我和你 才是家 |
[1:18:47] | – Come on. You okay? – Yeah. | -快 你能行吗 -嗯 |
[1:18:52] | – Did you see that? – What? | -你看到了吗 -什么 |
[1:18:54] | It’s the rescue helicopter. | 救援直升机 |
[1:18:56] | All right, go. Hurry! | 好的 快去 |
[1:19:03] | Here! We’re here! | 这里 我们在这里 |
[1:19:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:19:08] | Do they see it? | 他们看到了吗 |
[1:19:10] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:19:18] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[1:19:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:19:25] | Dad, get to the roof! | 爸 上屋顶 |
[1:19:27] | – Okay. – I see a way out! | -好 -我看到出路了 |
[1:20:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:09] | Wha… | 什么 |