Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

意乱情迷(Crashing)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 意乱情迷(Crashing)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] This is exciting for me. I’m a– I’m a comic. 我很激动 我是 我是喜剧演员
[00:08] Great. Do you have a business card? 很好 你有名片吗
[00:10] – No, I– – I’m fully kidding. -没 我 -我逗你呢
[00:13] Abraham and Isaac. 亚伯拉罕和以撒
[00:14] Abraham had the knife up in the air and he heard a voice. 亚伯拉罕已经举起了刀子又听到另一个声音
[00:18] Thank God. It just would’ve been– 感谢上帝 不然就会是…
[00:21] You know I have to fire you, right? 你知道我必须让你走人吧
[00:23] I figured. 我猜到了
[00:24] I just don’t know if I can grow here. 我不知道在这里会不会有前途
[00:26] Why do you think we shouldn’t be together? 你为什么觉得我们不能在一起了
[00:28] I’m in over my head. 我受不了了
[00:29] That is such a cop-out. 都是借口
[00:30] The second you missed your ex-girlfriend, 你一开始想念你的前女友
[00:32] you got a little bored with me. 对我有点厌倦
[00:34] In ten years, you’re gonna regret this so much, 十年后 你会后悔不已
[00:37] and I’m gonna realize that I dodged a fucking bullet. 我也会发现自己算是逃过了一劫
[00:40] I think you know you’ll die alone. 你知道自己会孤独终老吧
[01:55] – Can I help you? – Yeah, I’m here to meet Kevin Woods. -欢迎光临 -我是来见凯文·伍兹的
[01:58] Right this way. 这边请
[02:06] – Enjoy your meal. – Thank you. -用餐愉快 -谢谢
[02:11] Good to see you, Peter. 很高兴见到你 皮特
[02:14] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[02:17] It’s my favorite restaurant. 我最喜欢的餐厅
[02:21] Molto Bene. 特别好吃
[02:25] What’s up? What’s going on? 怎么了 有什么事
[02:27] I heard about the Christian tour. 我听说基督教巡演了
[02:30] Yeah. 嗯
[02:32] I… I don’t know. I thought it was one thing, 我 我也没主意 我以为挺好的
[02:35] and it was very restrictive. 结果非常严格
[02:38] – It was a lot of money. – I know. -赚得不少 -我知道
[02:41] A lot of dates. 约会也很多
[02:43] Yeah. 是的
[02:45] Well, I got some news. 我有新消息
[02:55] John Mulaney wants you to open for him. 约翰·马来尼想让你给他暖场
[02:58] – Are you fucking with me? – Nope. -你逗我呢吧 -没有
[02:59] He asked for you by name. 他点了你的名
[03:01] – John Mulaney? – John Mulaney. -约翰·马来尼 -约翰·马来尼
[03:03] Asked for me? 找我
[03:05] – By name? – Yep. -点了名 -是的
[03:06] How did– We met one time. 怎么… 我们只见过一次
[03:09] He must’ve seen me or something, right? 他看过我表演了 对吧
[03:11] That’s the thing about this business, Peter. 这就是关键所在 皮特
[03:13] You never know what’s lurking around the next corner. 你永远不知道接下来会发生什么
[03:16] Most of the time, it’s a punch in the gut. 多数情况 都是怼你一拳
[03:18] Sometimes, it’s a treasure chest. 有时候 却是百宝箱
[03:20] This is the moment we’ve been waiting for. 这就是我们一直等待的机会
[03:22] All that training, all that grooming. 所有的训练 准备
[03:25] This is your treasure chest. 你的百宝箱来了
[03:26] – That’s amazing. – You’ve been working really hard. -太棒了 -你一直勤奋刻苦
[03:28] – That’s amazing. – You know? -太好了 -你知道吗
[03:31] You’re ready for this. This is your moment. 你已经准备好了 你的机会来了
[03:34] That’s great. 太好了
[03:35] You said yes? 你同意了
[03:36] I thought you were just– 我以为你要…
[03:38] I thought you just wanted to fire me or… 我以为你要解雇我
[03:40] because of… this. 因为 这个
[03:42] God damn it. 我的天
[03:45] Let’s get some cake. 咱们点个蛋糕吧
[03:47] I know. I know! He just told me. 是的 是的 他刚告诉我
[03:50] It was like a whole thing. He sat me down… 说来话长 他让我坐下
[03:52] Ali, it’s, uh, it’s Pete. 爱丽 我是皮特
[03:55] Listen, I just found out I’m doing a show, 我刚得知 我周六在市政厅
[03:57] Saturday at Town Hall. 有个演出
[04:00] John– That’s right, Kid Gorgeous. 约翰… 是的 《俊小伙儿》
[04:00] 单口喜剧综艺节目 《无线电城的俊小伙儿》
[04:03] And me, Kid Regular. 还有我 普通小伙儿
[04:06] Asked for me by name. 点名找我的
[04:09] You know, we haven’t talked in a while. 我们很久没好好聊聊了
[04:10] I miss you. I wanna hang out. 我想你了 我想找你出来
[04:12] So, um, I hope you can make it. 希望你能来
[04:21] Hey, Pete. 皮特
[04:22] I’m so excited for you, about Mulaney. 马来尼的事 真为你高兴
[04:24] That’s so awesome! 太棒了
[04:26] He never did anything for me except bump me, 他除了开除我以外没为我做过什么
[04:28] but I’m not bitter about it. 但我并不为此苦恼
[04:31] I’m really sorry. I can’t make it to your show, 我不能去看你的演出了 真的很抱歉
[04:33] because, um, Ted and I broke up. 因为 我和泰德分手了
[04:37] Ugh, he was just so perfect in all of the wrong ways. 他在不该完美的方面都太完美了
[04:42] So, uh, yeah… 所以
[04:44] if you need me, I’ll be on my couch, 如果你要找我 我就在沙发上
[04:47] watching The Great British Bake Off , 看《英国家庭烘焙大赛》
[04:49] contemplating how I’m gonna die alone. 思考一下我要如何孤独终老
[04:52] All right, have a good show. 好了 祝你演出顺利
[04:55] Bye. 再见
[04:58] Bye. 再见
[05:54] You did it. 你做到了
[05:56] You really did it. 你做到了
[05:58] You belong here. 你属于这里
[06:00] You belong here. 你属于这里
[06:05] You got this. 你可以的
[06:08] Look at me. 看着我
[06:09] You’re special. You deserve this. 你是独一无二的 你可以胜任
[06:11] That’s why he asked for you, because you can do it. 他找你就是因为你可以胜任
[06:16] Hello? 谁啊
[06:17] – Hey, Peter. – Oh my God! -皮特 -我的天
[06:19] – Are we intruding? – Not at all. -打扰你了吗 -没有
[06:21] – Congratulations! – Welcome! Yes. -恭喜 -欢迎
[06:23] We’re so proud of you! 我们太为你骄傲了
[06:25] Oh my God, I’m so glad you’re here! 我的天 你们能来真是太好了
[06:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:27] This goes great with my dressing room mirror. 这和我的试衣镜很搭
[06:30] I’ll put them– No vase. They’re lovely. 我把它们放在 没有花瓶 很好看
[06:34] Remember, you’re swimming right now. 记住 你就像在游泳
[06:36] Enjoy it, Peter. Don’t grab for the water, man. 用心享受 皮特 不用着急
[06:38] Relax and just float. This is awesome. 放松漂浮 特别棒
[06:41] That was strangely coherent. 居然很有条理
[06:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:44] That was– What’s happening today? 那是 今天怎么回事
[06:46] I’m in a suit, I’m in a green room, 我穿着西装 待在休息室里
[06:48] he’s making sense. This is magic. 他说得很有道理 太神奇了
[06:50] Really exciting. 好激动
[06:52] I’m Justin. I work with John. 我是贾斯汀 我和约翰一起工作
[06:54] When you get a chance, John wants to say hi. 等你有空 约翰想跟你打个招呼
[06:56] Oh, fancy! 甚好
[06:58] Well, go say hi. 去打个招呼
[07:00] Enjoy. There’s Jelly Bellys. 这里有啫哩豆
[07:01] – Oh great! – Ronald Reagan’s favorite. -棒 -罗纳德·里根的最爱
[07:03] Open that up if you want. 想吃就打开吧
[07:04] – Okay. – I’ll be right back. -好的 -我一会儿回来
[07:08] – What do you want? – Not Jelly Bellys. -你想吃什么 -反正不要啫哩豆
[07:13] I love these old theaters. 我喜欢老剧院
[07:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:22] This is incredible. I love it. 不可思议 我很喜欢
[07:26] Does it, um… Does it ever get old or…? 这里会不会 会不会废弃
[07:29] No. 不会
[07:34] Hey, John. I’ve got Pete here for you. 约翰 我把皮特带来了
[07:41] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[07:44] You too. 我也是
[07:47] Who are you? 你是谁
[07:49] Pete Holmes. I’m wearing a suit, maybe. 皮特·福尔摩斯 可能因为穿了西装
[07:52] Remember, we met at Rafifi. 记得吗 我们见过
[07:54] Yeah, yeah. On 11th. 是的 十一号
[07:55] Out of sight. 离久情疏
[07:57] I just, um… 我只是
[07:59] I wanted to come back, and I don’t want to bother you. 我想回来 但不想麻烦你
[08:01] I just want to say it’s wonderful to be opening 我只想说能给您这样的人
[08:03] for somebody of your caliber, 开场实在太棒了
[08:04] and just a dream come true, and it’s– 实现了一个梦想
[08:08] It’s an honor, and Town Hall, I mean… 能在市政厅演出是种荣幸
[08:16] When you say, “Open for me–“ 你说”为我开场”
[08:18] I just mean emcee, not open. I’m just the supporting act. 我是指主持人不是开场 我只是配角
[08:23] Why are you saying this? Why are you saying that? 你为什么要这么说 为什么要这么说
[08:26] Yeah, whatever term you want to use. 你觉得怎么合适怎么来
[08:28] I’m the “Special guest.” I’m your special guest tonight. 我是”特邀嘉宾” 今晚你的特邀嘉宾
[08:31] And that’s a thrill. 太激动了
[08:34] – He’s your opener, John. – Yeah, opener. -他为你开场 约翰 -开场
[08:36] -Who the fuck’s my opener? – This is the opener. -谁他妈给我开场 -这位
[08:39] This is not what I asked for. 我没找他啊
[08:41] You asked for Pete Holmes. This is Pete Holmes. 你要找皮特·福尔摩斯 这位就是
[08:42] I could not have asked for Pete Holmes, 我不可能找皮特·福尔摩斯
[08:44] because I do not know who Pete Holmes is. 我都不知道他是谁
[08:46] I’m Pete Holmes. Remember we– 我是皮特·福尔摩斯 还记得我们
[08:47] I know that now. 我现在知道了
[08:49] I wanted Holmes, the comedian, from Chicago. 我想要福尔摩斯 芝加哥的喜剧演员
[08:53] They got Holmes from Chicago, 芝加哥有个福尔摩斯
[08:54] from the Chicago Comedy Festival. 芝加哥喜剧节
[08:56] He was super funny, we were on the same show, 他很搞笑 我们一起演出过
[08:58] then we went to Alinea together, 后来我们一起去了艾莱尼亚餐厅
[08:59] they closed the kitchen, we ate at the chef’s counter. 厨师桌被关了 我们在主厨桌吃的
[09:02] I didn’t go to Alinea with you. 我没和你去过艾莱尼亚
[09:03] I know, we didn’t invite you, but I told you– 我们没请你 但我告诉过你
[09:05] The guy, Holmes– 福尔摩斯那家伙
[09:07] – Ben Holmes? – Yes! -本·福尔摩斯吗 -是的
[09:08] – Ben Holmes. Okay. – Ben Holmes! -本·福尔摩斯 好吧 -本·福尔摩斯
[09:10] Ben Holmes. You wanted Ben Holmes. 本·福尔摩斯 你想要本·福尔摩斯
[09:11] Ben Holmes is opening tonight. 本·福尔摩斯今晚来开场
[09:12] – Okay, okay, okay. – He’s opening tonight. -好的 -他今晚开场
[09:15] No, he’s in Chicago. 不 他在芝加哥
[09:16] Ben Holmes is not here, and Pete Holmes is here? 本·福尔摩斯不在这 皮特·福尔摩斯在这
[09:19] Yes. 是的
[09:20] Sounds like there’s been a little bit of confusion. 你们好像弄错了
[09:23] It’s most likely because we have the same surname. 应该是因为我们姓一样
[09:27] Oh, do you fucking think, Agatha Christie? 你这么觉得吗 阿加莎·克里斯蒂
[09:30] I’m gonna fix this. We’re gonna fix this. 我来解决 我们会解决的
[09:32] – This is totally fine. This is totally fine. – Okay. -没事的 没事的 -好吧
[09:34] All right, what does one– 好吧 这个人
[09:39] What does one do? 这个人会做什么
[09:40] I’m sure you can call somebody else. There’s plenty of time. 你肯定能找到人来代替 时间还很充裕
[09:42] We can form a list and think of comedians, 我们可以列一个喜剧演员的名单
[09:44] – other comedians that could open. – Okay, we’ll make a list. -其他有空的喜剧演员 -好 列个名单
[09:46] – A list of New York City comedians. – Yes, okay. -一份纽约喜剧演员的名单 -好
[09:48] A list of comedians in New York City. 纽约喜剧演员的名单
[09:50] – I’ve got a note open, yes. – Do it in this order, okay? -准备好记录了 -按我的顺序来 行吗
[09:52] Ron Funches. He’s third, okay? 罗恩·芬奇斯 他第三个 好吗
[09:55] Jon Stewart– I know that sounds like a reach, 乔恩·斯图尔特 我知道听起来有点不可能
[09:56] but maybe if you pitch it as like, 但或许如果这样说
[09:57] “Oh, this would be so crazy if you showed up,” All right? “如果你能出场就太好了” 好吗
[10:00] First, Birbiglia. He’s too big to open for me, 第一个 伯德比格利亚开场有点太大牌了
[10:02] but he’s a friend. He might do it as a favor. 但他是我朋友 他可能会帮忙
[10:04] If he says he’s not in New York, he is lying. 如果他说他不在纽约就是在撒谎
[10:25] Jesus fucking Christ. 真是见鬼了
[10:28] Kevin, it’s Pete. 凯文 我是皮特
[10:30] There’s a mix-up. They booked the wrong fucking guy. 搞错了 他们找错人了
[10:33] I don’t know where you are. I’m at the theater. 我不知道你在哪 我在剧院
[10:35] You gotta fucking call me. It’s fucked up. 你快回我电话 太操蛋了
[10:45] Pete, can I talk to you for a second? 皮特 能跟你聊几句吗
[10:55] Shut the– shut the door. 把门关上
[10:59] Have a seat for a minute. 请坐
[11:05] I’m really sorry. 真的很抱歉
[11:06] Uh, no. This is a… 不 这是
[11:10] This is a big deal. This is Town Hall, 这是大事 这里是市政厅
[11:12] and I would want my show to be perfect too. 换做是我 我也希望我的演出完美
[11:14] It was– Yeah. It threw me. I… 给我打击有点大 我
[11:17] …acted like a jerk, and, you know, 表现得像个混蛋
[11:20] as you know and as you’ll tell people, I’m not a jerk. 你知道我不是个混蛋 你也会这么告诉别人
[11:24] I don’t– I’m not gonna talk about this. 我不会说的
[11:27] It’s not a bad– I don’t even… 这不是坏… 我都没…
[11:28] Oh, I’m not telling you not to talk about it. 我不是要你不要谈论这件事
[11:31] – I didn’t say that. – No, but I won’t. -我没这么说 -但我不会说的
[11:34] Yeah, it’s like the story could be that I’m an asshole, 这事说出去可能会让我看起来像个混蛋
[11:37] and, you know, that’s not the story. 但你知道不是这样的
[11:42] You know, it’s Town Hall. 这里是市政厅
[11:44] You can’t shoot to wound. 小打小闹可不行
[11:46] You gotta shoot to kill. 你得竭尽全力
[11:49] Oh, it’s Birbiglia. 是伯德比格利亚
[12:19] Hey, Pete. 皮特
[12:20] Oh, hey, man. 你好
[12:23] We’re gonna need you to clear out of here. 你得离开这里
[12:26] – Oh, yeah, yeah. Of course. I’m sorry. – Yeah. Yeah. -当然了 抱歉 -好
[12:29] No, we’re sorry. 不 抱歉的是我们
[12:32] I didn’t touch most of this. 大多数我都没碰过
[12:48] We’ll get a new one. Just, uh, follow me out here. 我们会换个新的 跟我来
[12:55] Should I go? I kind of feel like I should get out of here. 要我走吗 感觉我应该走了
[12:58] No, stay, stay. Literally stay. 不 留下来 别走
[13:00] You’re here, just watch the show, you know? 来都来了 就把节目看完
[13:03] Okay, is there a seat in the house, or–? 好吧 还有座位吗 还是说
[13:05] Well, no. Um, but you can watch from backstage. 没了 不过你可以在后台看
[13:08] You’ll be a VIP, our very important guest. 你就是VIP 我们的贵宾
[13:10] John’s very important guest. 约翰的贵宾
[13:12] Yeah, I’ll watch from wherever, sure. 在哪看都行 没事
[13:14] – Fuck! – I’ve got to take care of this. -操 -我去处理一下
[13:18] – John, anything? – Ron Funches is in Denver. -约翰 有人来吗 -罗恩·芬奇斯在丹佛
[13:21] I called Gethard, 我打给盖瑟德了
[13:22] and he said he would try to be here by eight o’clock, 他说他尽量在八点前赶来
[13:24] and it’s almost eight, 现在已经快八点了
[13:25] so I don’t think he’s gonna be here. 我觉得他不会来了
[13:26] – So Gethard will not be here? – Gethard will not be here. -所以盖瑟德不来了 -不来了
[13:28] Okay. Fuck! I’m not mad at you. 操 我不是冲你发火
[13:41] How many minutes can you do? 你能讲几分钟
[13:45] – I could do 20. – You’ll do 10. -二十分钟 -你来十分钟
[13:47] So are we doing this? 那就这样了
[13:49] Yeah. 是的
[13:53] Aah, fuck, it’s happening. 操 真的要开始了
[13:55] Take that, Justin. 拿着 贾斯汀
[13:56] The show is about to happen. 表演就要开始了
[13:58] It’s not not going to happen. 不会不开始
[14:00] God, I hate doing stand-up. 天呐 我讨厌做单口相声
[14:01] I hate doing stand-up comedy so much. 我特别讨厌单口相声
[14:04] I only wanted to be a comedian my whole life, 我这辈子只想做喜剧演员
[14:06] and the thing I hate the most is stand-up comedy. 而我最讨厌的就是做单口相声
[14:08] Hey, are you clean? 你说脏话吗
[14:10] Uh, yeah, I’m– I’m a clean– 不说 我不喜欢说脏…
[14:12] No, you gotta be dirty. 不行 你得下流一点
[14:13] That way my parents will hate you, 我爸妈会讨厌的那种
[14:15] and when I walk out I seem clean. 我出场时就看起来很正经了
[14:17] I’m not a clean comic. People think I am, 但我不是正经的喜剧演员
[14:19] but I say “dick” and “ass” and “cocaine” 但我经常说”屌” “屁股”和”可卡因”
[14:21] – and all this stuff. – Okay, I’ll be dirty. -什么脏话都说 -好吧 我下流点
[14:23] – Yeah, be dirty. – A little dirty. -好 下流 -下流点
[14:24] Also, don’t mention marriage. 还有 不要提婚姻
[14:26] Don’t mention adolescence. 不要提青少年
[14:27] A lot of it is about adolescence. 有很大一部分都是讲青春期的
[14:29] Well, then you don’t do that, you do something else. 那就别讲 讲别的
[14:32] Or you just say, “Welcome, I’m the venue owner,” 或者直接说”欢迎 我是会场老板”
[14:36] and then you walk off. 然后下台
[14:39] – All right. – Look… -好吧 -听着…
[14:42] don’t be bad. 别出丑
[14:44] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Ben Holmes! 女士们先生们 掌声欢迎本·福尔摩斯
[15:11] Speak! 说话
[15:14] Speak! 说啊
[15:26] Um, sorry. 抱歉
[15:29] It’s actually, it’s Pete. 其实是皮特
[15:33] My name is, um… 我的名字是…
[15:36] Pete Holmes. 皮特·福尔摩斯
[15:38] It’s okay. 没关系
[15:40] There was a… There was a mix-up. 他们…他们弄混了
[15:42] I’m not Ben Holmes, I’m Pete Holmes. 我不是本·福尔摩斯 我是皮特·福尔摩斯
[15:45] I mean, there was a whole thing. 这事说来话长
[15:48] It turns out John Mulaney, who we’re all here to see, 原来约翰·马来尼 今晚的头牌
[15:52] um, wanted Ben Holmes, 想找本·福尔摩斯
[15:54] but they got in touch with my manager and they got Pete Holmes, 但他们联系我的经纪人找来了皮特·福尔摩斯
[15:58] and then I got here and John was– 我来的时候 约翰…
[16:03] He was not cool about it. 他不太高兴
[16:06] I’m not… I’m not saying he’s a dick. He’s not a dick. 我不是说他是混蛋 他不是混蛋
[16:11] I’m saying we all have moments where we slip into dick. 我是说每个人都有犯浑的时候
[16:16] And he… 而他…
[16:18] He slipped into dick. I know! 他就犯浑了 没错
[16:22] What a nightmare for me, because he was upset. 我真是太倒霉了 因为他不高兴
[16:25] He had this important show. I get it, I get it, I get it. 这次表演这么重要 我明白 我明白
[16:28] I get it. I really get it. 我明白 我真的明白
[16:29] But he was calling other comedians in front of me. 但他当着我的面给别的喜剧演员打电话
[16:36] – Sorry I’m late, man. – Is that Chris Gethard? -抱歉 我迟到了 -克里斯·格哈德吗
[16:38] – Yeah, it’s me. – Where the fuck were you? -对 是我 -你他妈去哪儿了
[16:40] I was having, you know, dinner with my wife. 我在…和我妻子吃晚餐
[16:43] And that’s, hopefully, why you’re dressed like that. 希望你是因为这个才穿成这样的
[16:45] And they’re calling like, 他们打电话说
[16:46] “Mike Birbiglia, we need you!” “迈克·伯德比格利亚 我们需要你”
[16:48] And I’m like… 然后我就…
[16:50] But I don’t understand. 但是我不明白
[16:52] My job is to just not be as good as the headliner. 我的工作就是要衬托头牌
[16:58] Brother, if you’re looking 兄弟 如果你要找
[17:00] for someone to be not as good as John Mulaney, 比不上约翰·马来尼的人
[17:03] I’m your first call. 第一个来找我
[17:05] I am mediocre and forgettable together, like two great tastes. 我集平庸与渺小这两种最佳品味于一身
[17:13] – Hey, Greer. – Hey. Am I too late? -格里尔 -我是不是来晚了
[17:15] Uh, no, the show hasn’t started yet. 不 表演还没开始呢
[17:18] Yes, you’re too late. 是的 你来晚了
[17:20] I’m basically an open mic-er who does some road work, 我就是个时不时巡演的开放麦演员
[17:23] and my manager was like, “John Mulaney asked for you by name.” 我的经纪人说”约翰·马来尼点名要你”
[17:26] And I was like, “That checks out.” 然后我说”靠谱”
[17:30] He doesn’t even know me! 他都不认识我
[17:32] He doesn’t know me. We met once, 他不认识我 我们见过一次
[17:35] and, you know, he was kind of a dick then too. 当时他就挺混蛋的
[17:36] He was dick then. 他当时就是个混蛋
[17:38] You are a dick. 你确实是个混蛋
[17:40] I know, but people don’t know that. 我知道 但是观众不知道
[17:43] Town Hall, thank you so much. 市政厅的各位观众 非常感谢
[17:45] What a dream come true. Thank you, Mulaney. 简直是梦想成真 谢谢 马来尼
[17:48] Are you guys ready for your headliner? 你们准备好迎接头牌了吗
[17:53] I am, too. This is obviously the person we all came to see. 我也准备好了 他就是今晚的主角
[17:56] You know him, you love him. Town Hall, give a big welcome 你们认识他爱他 大家热烈欢迎
[17:59] to John Mulaney! 约翰·马来尼
[18:06] – You’re not bad. – Really? I thought– -你不错嘛 -真的吗 我以为…
[18:09] I have to go do it. Thank you. 我得表演了 谢谢
[18:12] Pete Holmes, ladies and gentlemen. 皮特·福尔摩斯 女士们先生们
[18:17] – Good show, dude. – Thanks, man. -表现不错 -谢谢
[18:19] – I love your stuff. – Thanks. -我喜欢你的表演 -谢谢
[18:21] – Not bad, man. Not bad at all. – Thank you, Greer. -不错嘛 相当不错 -谢谢 格里尔
[18:23] Hello, I’m John Mulaney. 大家好 我是约翰·马来尼
[18:24] You may know me from some of Pete’s stories 五秒钟之前 你们可能
[18:27] from five seconds ago. 从皮特那儿听说过我
[18:29] I got to admit, Pete Holmes was kind of right about me. 说实话 皮特·福尔摩斯对我的评价是对的
[18:33] I was a dick to him this evening, 今晚我对他的态度很混蛋
[18:35] and I do apologize. 我向他道歉
[18:37] I’m embarrassed that you have seen the darker side of me. 你们看到了我的阴暗面 我很羞愧
[18:41] But in terms of dark sides 不过说到今年
[18:43] of male comedians coming to light this year, 男性喜剧演员暴露出的阴暗面
[18:45] I think that’s a pretty tame one. 我应该算好的了
[18:49] But… 但是…
[18:54] I want to be a good, nice person. 我想做一个善良的人
[18:56] I was raised Catholic, I was raised to be kind to everyone. 我在天主教家庭长大 从小知道要善待别人
[18:59] You know, Catholicism is all about kindness 天主教义的核心就是善
[19:02] until you go digging into it, and then it’s not at all. 直到你深入了解发现根本不是这么回事
[19:06] There’s a new pope, and people like him a lot. 现在有一位新教宗 倍受爱戴
[19:09] Pope Francis, people think he’s cool. 教宗方济各 大家都觉得他很酷
[19:11] Like, look at all of you. 看看你们
[19:13] You’re clapping for him, 你们在为他鼓掌
[19:14] and he’s against abortion and all of your rights, 而他反对堕胎 反对你们的权利
[19:17] but you like him. 但是你们喜欢他
[19:18] The pope is popular, ’cause he acts like a sophomore in college 教皇受人欢迎 因为他就像刚刚
[19:22] who just took mushrooms for the first time. 第一次尝试了迷幻蘑菇的大二生
[19:25] He’ll be like, “Maybe God is just an energy, 他会说”或许上帝只是一种能量
[19:29] not some man with a son.” 而不是一个有儿子的男人”
[19:31] And everyone’s like, “Whoa, Catholicism’s cool!” 大家都说”天主教好酷呀”
[19:35] It’s not! 并不是
[19:37] This is a trick to lure you Jews and atheists 这只是引诱你们犹太人和无神论者
[19:41] into our weird Italian religion. 投向我们古怪意大利宗教的把戏
[19:45] Here’s how you’ll know if the pope ever really shakes things up. 听我一句你们就知道教皇到底能不能变革了
[19:49] He’ll die. 他会死
[19:51] If the pope was ever like, “Hey, 要是教皇哪天会说
[19:52] I just realized that we could cure world hunger “我刚刚想到如果我们卖一些黄金大教堂
[19:55] if we sold some of these gold cathedrals.” 就能解决世界饥荒了”
[19:57] The next day they’d be like, “Oh, no! The pope died! 第二天人们就会发现”天呐 教皇死了
[20:02] Yeah, he had a heart attack. He fell down the stairs.” 没错 他心脏病发了 他摔下了楼梯”
[20:06] “I’m sorry. He had a heart attack or he fell down the stairs?” “抱歉 他到底是心脏病发还是摔下楼梯”
[20:09] “I know!” “就是嘛”
[20:18] – Oh my God! – Amazing! -天啊 -太棒了
[20:20] I’m so glad you saw that. 很高兴你们看到了
[20:21] Oh my goodness, that looked so cathartic for you. 天啊 你在台上好好宣泄了一番吧
[20:24] Yes, it was. It was… tense, fucking crazy, 没错 很紧张 太疯狂了
[20:28] but out there, I mean, it was all– it was worth it. 不过上台表演 一切都值了
[20:30] You took all that weird anger you have inside yourself, 你把你内心怪异的气愤
[20:34] and then you totally transformed it, 以另一种方式呈现
[20:36] and you gave it these folks and you just made them laugh 传递给台下的观众 让他们欢笑不断
[20:39] and turned it into positivity, Peter! 转变成了正能量 皮特
[20:41] Yeah, it was great. 是啊 真的很棒
[20:43] Um, John, sorry. Would you mind? 约翰 打扰了 能过来一下吗
[20:46] These are my, uh, these are my guests. 这是我邀请的来宾
[20:47] – This is Jess. – Hello. -这是杰茜 -你好
[20:49] And this is Leif. 这是利夫
[20:50] And this is John Mulaney. 这位是约翰·马来尼
[20:51] I’m John Mulaney. Nice to meet you. 我是约翰·马来尼 幸会
[20:53] – John Mulaney. – Uh, this is Greer Barnes. -约翰·马来尼 -这是格里尔·巴尔内斯
[20:54] – “Leif,” you said? – Yeah. -你说你叫利夫吗 -是的
[20:55] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[20:56] – Greer. Nice to meet you. – How are you? -我是格里尔 幸会 -你们好啊
[20:58] You were so funny. I couldn’t breathe. 你的表演太搞笑了 我笑得喘不上气
[21:01] – Thank you. – Y’all brothers and sisters? -谢谢 -你们是兄妹吗
[21:04] Lot of people think that, but no, we are lovers. 很多人这么以为 不过不是 我们是恋人
[21:07] – What are you doing? – Nothing. -你在做什么 -没什么
[21:08] She said she liked comedy, so I wanted to see 她说喜欢喜剧 我就想问问
[21:10] if she wanted to come to the late show. 她要不要来午夜场
[21:12] – Oh, there’s another show? – I think it’s a euphemism. -还有一场吗 -他应该是说约炮
[21:15] – Oh, okay. – Okay, we gotta go. -好吧 -好了 我们要走了
[21:17] – You gotta go. Thank you. – Okay. -你们得走了 谢谢你们 -好的
[21:19] I’m being pulled away. 我被拉走了
[21:21] You guys were great. 你们太棒了
[21:22] I really liked this. This was really fun, thank you. 我喜欢这次会面 很有趣 谢谢
[21:26] – I really liked it. Okay. – Okay. -我真的喜欢 -好的
[21:28] Bye, guys. Thank you for coming. Hey, John. 再见 谢谢你们能来 约翰
[21:31] Um, I just feel like I should apologize for some of the things I said. 我应该为台上说的有些话道歉
[21:34] – I wanna make sure it was okay. – Pete, you were funny. -希望你不要在意 -皮特 你很搞笑
[21:37] You made the show better. Okay? Relax. 你让演出更精彩了 别紧张
[21:39] What are you doing right now? 你目前在做什么
[21:41] Nothing, I mean this is it. 没什么 就这一场
[21:42] You want to come to The Cellar with us? 你想和我们一起去酒窖吗
[21:44] – Come on. – Yeah. -去吧 -对啊
[21:45] We gotta unwind after the show. 我们演出后得放松一下
[21:47] Yeah. I mean. Really? You don’t mind? 好啊 真的吗 你们不介意吗
[21:49] I’ve already invited you! Say, “Yes.” 我已经邀请了你 说”好”就行
[21:53] Yeah. 好
[22:06] What’s up, man? 你好啊 兄弟
[22:10] – Pete Holmes. – How are you? -皮特·福尔摩斯 -你怎么样
[22:11] – Lookin’ good, brother. – Thanks, dude. -看起来不错 兄弟 -谢了 哥们
[22:15] Hold on, I can’t sit back there ’cause I don’t play here. 等等 我不能坐那里 我不在这里表演
[22:18] It’s not gonna be a problem. I’ll talk to Estee. 不会有问题的 我找埃斯蒂谈谈
[22:20] Hey, Estee. 埃斯蒂
[22:24] – How are you, John? – How are you? -你好吗 约翰 -你好吗
[22:26] It’s so good to see you. Wonderful. 见到你真好 太棒了
[22:29] Wonderful to see you. 见到你也很高兴
[22:30] – What’s happening? – Uh, I did Town Hall tonight. -最近怎么样 -我今晚在市政厅演出了
[22:33] Oh, I heard. How was it? 我听说了 怎么样
[22:35] It was amazing. 非常棒
[22:37] – Really? – It was really, really cool. -真的吗 -真的特别棒
[22:39] When I was standing on stage, I thought, it is all thanks to Estee. 我站在台上时就想 这一切都要感谢埃斯蒂
[22:43] Well, I’m glad I gave you first shot, 我很高兴给了你首次机会
[22:45] but your talent took you to where you are. 不过是你的才能让你发展到这一步
[22:47] I know I have talent. But, no, really you gave me the opportunity. 我知道我有才 不过是你给了我机会
[22:52] Okay. 好吧
[22:52] Speaking of, someone opened for me tonight, 说到这个 今晚有人为我暖场
[22:55] a guy I’d never seen before. 一个我从未见过的伙计
[22:57] Uh, he was hilarious. Do you know Pete Holmes? 他特别搞笑 你知道皮特·福尔摩斯吗
[23:02] This guy hovering, right here? 就是这个徘徊不走的人吗
[23:04] I’m sorry, I just– We came in together. 抱歉 我只是… 我们今晚一块来的
[23:06] I know I’m not supposed to sit there, but– 我知道我不该坐在这一桌 不过…
[23:08] Look, I didn’t like him either when I first met him, 我第一次见他时也不喜欢他
[23:10] and I was pretty rude to him. 我对他很不友好
[23:12] And then he got on stage, and he killed. 然后他表演得非常精彩
[23:15] And I feel like I owe him something. 我觉得我欠他点什么
[23:17] And if you could give him a spot, that would be amazing. 如果你能给他一个机会 那就太棒了
[23:21] Honestly, I just– We’re just hanging out. 说实话 我只是 我们只是一起出来玩
[23:23] I didn’t– I didn’t ask him to do this. 我没有 我没让他这么做
[23:25] I– I’m happy… 我 我很高兴
[23:26] All right, he can go on next. Only because you asked. 下个让他上吧 给你个面子
[23:30] – Thank you, Estee. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 埃斯蒂 -不客气
[23:37] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[23:39] I… thank both of you. 我 谢谢你们俩
[23:42] I gotta work on my set. 我得想段子了
[23:45] – I’m performing! – You gotta earn that. -我也要表演啊 -你得努力
[23:48] Sit over there! 坐那边去
[23:50] The longer you sit here, the worse it gets. 你坐得越久 情况就越糟
[23:51] – Come on. – Thank you. Thank you. -去吧 -谢谢 谢谢
[23:52] – Go work on it alone. – Take care of yourself. -自己去想吧 -好好加油
[23:55] – You have to do this alone. – Honestly… -你必须一个人想 -老实说
[23:57] You know, honestly, be careful, because she hates him. 老实说 小心点 因为她讨厌他
[24:01] I vouched for him once, 我为他担保过一次
[24:02] and now she won’t let me vouch for anybody. 现在她不让我为任何人担保了
[24:04] Oh my God, and most people trust you. 天哪 大多数人都相信你啊
[24:12] Are you guys ready for some more? 你们还想听吗
[24:15] This next brother coming to the stage, you are gonna love him. 接下来上台的这位哥们 你们会爱上他的
[24:17] Very funny. Give it up for the one and only Pete Holmes, y’all. 非常逗 为皮特·福尔摩斯鼓掌
[24:19] Clap it up for Pete Holmes, y’all! 为皮特·福尔摩斯鼓掌
[24:22] Come on, show your love! 让我看到你们的热情
[24:26] Show your love for that brother. 再热情点
[24:30] Keep it going for Mike Yard, everybody. That’s Mike Yard. 掌声鼓励迈克·亚德 迈克·亚德
[24:39] It’s weird, uh, it’s weird to be here. 在这里感觉很奇怪
[24:42] “It’s great to be here,” Is what I’m supposed to say, 我应该说很高兴来到这里
[24:45] but it’s weird because the last time I was here, 但我感觉很奇怪 因为我上次来这
[24:47] I broke up with my girlfriend. 就和我女朋友分手了
[24:51] Good for you. 好样的
[24:53] You’re not sociopaths. That’s very healthy. 你不是反社会者 很健康
[24:56] I’ll tell you, the main difference between being single 我告诉你们 对我来说 在这座城市
[24:59] and having a girlfriend, for me, in the city, 单不单身的主要区别
[25:01] is missing the train. 就是会错过火车
[25:03] When I’m single– listen to me now. 我单身的时候 听好了
[25:05] When I’m single, I don’t miss it. 我单身的时候是不会错过的
[25:07] I make it. Just a free man, 我自己的时候能赶上
[25:08] just one free man with agency and free will, I make it. 我有自由的意志 就能赶上
[25:12] I hear it through the grate, and I assess its direction 在栅门听到声音后 我会估摸地铁从哪边来的
[25:15] like a herd of buffalo that I’m stalking. 就像在跟踪一群野牛一样
[25:17] I’m right on the stairs. I tear my shirt open a little bit 我开始下楼梯 把衬衫扯开一点
[25:20] just to feel more like a man… … and I make it. 感觉更男人了 我能赶上
[25:24] Two at a time on the stairs. 一次下两阶
[25:25] That’s a leap. I’m leaping… I’m leaping down the stairs. 这叫跳跃 我从楼梯上跳下来
[25:29] I get my metro card out strong, I’m swiping in down the stairs. 我把地铁卡拿出来 潇洒一刷
[25:33] Before the doors close, I have time to get my hat 在门关上前 我还有时间去拿帽子
[25:35] that I dropped like Indiana Jones, 因为我像印第安纳·琼斯一样把它扔在地上了
[25:36] put it on, light a cigarette, kiss a woman I don’t know. 戴上帽子 点支烟 吻一个陌生女人
[25:40] I make it! 我赶上了
[25:42] But when I had a girlfriend, I never made it. I never made it. 但我有女朋友的时候 我从来没赶上过
[25:45] I’m already swiped through, 我刷过了
[25:46] ’cause I get my metro card out on the stairs. 因为我在楼梯上就把地铁卡拿出来了
[25:48] She gets to the thing– to the turnstyle, 她到了旋转栅门后
[25:50] she’s opening her bag to retrieve another bag. 打开她的包 去拿另一个包
[25:56] She’s got a bag within a bag, Russian-doll system of baggery. 她包里还有个包 跟俄罗斯套娃似的
[26:01] She’s got all these dead metro cards. 她有很多不能用的地铁卡
[26:03] Why does she keep the dead metro cards? 地铁卡不能用了还留着干嘛
[26:05] Are you scrapbooking? 你要弄剪贴簿吗
[26:15] Sit. Please. 请坐
[26:21] So… 那个
[26:23] the show downstairs was… good. 你在楼下的表演很不错
[26:29] You can call in for spots. 你可以来表演了
[26:30] – Holy shit! – Really? -天啊 -真的吗
[26:32] – Pete! – Yeah, look at that. -皮特 -瞧瞧
[26:33] Congrats, I suppose. But, Estee, are you sure about this? 恭喜你 但是埃斯蒂 你确定吗
[26:37] Come on, man. What the 不是吧
[26:38] – hell are you talking about? – Come on, Dan. -你这话什么意思 -拜托 丹
[26:39] The question is, is Pete ready to be here? 问题是 皮特准备好了吗
[26:42] – That’s the question. – He’s here! -这是问题所在 -他都在这了
[26:43] Are you suggesting I should get rid of somebody? 你是说我应该开掉一个人吗
[26:46] You get rid of Dan. 把丹开了
[26:47] You can’t get rid of me. I’ve been here for 10 years. 那可不行 我都在这表演十年了
[26:49] – Yes, you can. – I think, at least, -可以的 -我觉得至少
[26:51] – he should reaudition. – Give this up to Pete. -让他重新面试吧 -为皮特干一杯
[26:53] – Reaudition him. – I reaudition -让他重新面试 -我每晚
[26:54] every night when I’m killing down there. 都能让大家捧腹大笑 这都是在面试
[26:56] – Thank you. – Congratulations. -谢谢 -恭喜你
[26:58] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[26:59] – Thank you. – No, you don’t. -谢谢 -你心里不是这么想的
[27:02] What do you guys wanna do? Wanna go eat? 你们去干嘛 吃个饭吗
[27:04] – Yeah, why not. – Yeah, I could eat. -有何不可 -好啊
[27:06] Pete, you wanna come eat with us? 皮特 和我们一起吗
[27:10] I’m sorry, I can’t. I… 对不起 我不行 我
[27:13] I gotta go. Thank you. 我得走了 谢谢
[27:15] You’re welcome. 不客气
[27:17] He’s an odd duck. 他真奇怪
[27:19] I was just trying to be polite. 我就是客气一下
[27:20] To be honest, I think we’re better off. 说实话 没他更好
意乱情迷

Post navigation

Previous Post: 意乱情迷(Crashing)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

意乱情迷(Crashing)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme