时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You guys pee in the pool? | 你们在泳池里撒过尿吗 |
[00:06] | Clap your hands if you pee in the pool. Don’t be afraid. | 如果你在泳池里撒过尿就鼓鼓掌 别害怕 |
[00:09] | You’re not ready. | 你没准备好 |
[00:10] | I can’t believe Estee didn’t pass you. | 我不敢相信埃斯蒂没有让你通过 |
[00:11] | That was like a solid set. | 你的表演很出色 |
[00:12] | I’m doing a gig that I think you’d be perfect for. | 我这有个演出机会我觉得你是完美人选 |
[00:16] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[00:19] | What’s going on over there? | 你那什么情况 |
[00:20] | – Somebody I met today. – Nice. | -是我今天刚认识的 -不错啊 |
[00:22] | – We had sex in a dressing room. – What? | -我们在更衣室里做爱了 -什么 |
[00:25] | And then again in a bathroom. | 然后在洗手间里又做了一次 |
[00:26] | – Two times? – In one day. A double schtup. | -两次 -一天之内 打了两炮 |
[00:29] | I see a lot of empty seats. | 我看到很多椅子空着 |
[00:30] | Are– Are you all saving a seat for Elijah? Or is that… | 你们都在给以利亚[希伯来先知]留位吗 还是 |
[00:35] | I spoke to the rabbi. | 我和拉比说起了你 |
[00:36] | He said he would love to sit down with you. | 他说他愿意和你谈谈 |
[00:38] | Absolutely. | 好啊 |
[00:39] | So, where is Pete? | 皮特人呢 |
[00:57] | No. It feels weird. | 不 感觉怪怪的 |
[01:00] | – What, the hat? – Yeah. | -什么 帽子吗 -是的 |
[01:02] | No, you’re just one of those people. You look good in hats. | 不 你就是那种戴帽子很好看的 |
[01:05] | – Trust me. Yeah. – Really? | -相信我 嗯 -真的吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:13] | You look good. You look sexy. | 很好看 很帅气 |
[01:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:59] | So I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[02:01] | Where is all this headed? | 发展方向是什么 |
[02:02] | You mean us? | 你是问我们 |
[02:05] | No, I feel pretty good about that. | 不 这点没问题 |
[02:06] | I mean your career. | 我是说你的事业 |
[02:11] | I want to get really good at stand-up. | 我想好好做单口相声 |
[02:13] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[02:15] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[02:17] | No, that’s– that’s the end. | 不 就是这样 |
[02:22] | Yeah, but you want to be adored. | 可是你希望被崇拜 |
[02:26] | – No, no, that’s– – You want everyone in this restaurant | -不 -你希望这个餐厅里的所有人 |
[02:28] | to know how special you are. | 都知道你有多特别 |
[02:30] | You want to be unable to walk down the street | 大家在街上看见你认不出你 |
[02:32] | without everybody seeing you and recognizing you | 不知道你有多搞笑 |
[02:34] | and knowing how funny you are. | 你就懒得上街了 |
[02:36] | No, I’m not David Hasselhoff. I’m… I’m a comedian. | 不 我不是大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 我是喜剧演员 |
[02:40] | No. Come on. Okay. | 不 得了 |
[02:42] | Admit that it is driving you fucking crazy right now | 你就承认吧 这里没人知道你就是下一个 |
[02:45] | that no one in here knows that you are the next Kevin Hart. | 凯文·哈特 你就受不了了 |
[02:48] | I’m not– I’m not the next Kevin Hart. | 我不是下一个凯文·哈特 |
[02:51] | Kevin Hart is Kevin Hart. | 凯文·哈特就是凯文·哈特 |
[02:52] | We have a Kevin Hart. He’s perfect for the part. | 我们已经有一个凯文·哈特了 他做得很好了 |
[02:56] | I’m just a… I’m a club guy. | 我就是在俱乐部表演的 |
[02:58] | I grind it out. I do spots. | 我努力 我演出 |
[03:00] | I get better. That’s my– | 我越来越好 这就是我 |
[03:02] | – You know, Madison Square Garden and the movies, that’s– – Okay. | -麦迪逊广场花园和电影 -好吧 |
[03:05] | I’m not– that’s a different thing. | 那是另一回事 |
[03:07] | The greatest honor in my life would be to be in the scene. | 我人生中最大的荣耀就是能演出 |
[03:11] | – I just– – Wanting to be famous is not a bad thing, | -我只是 -想出名不是件坏事 |
[03:14] | and it’s not embarrassing. | 也没什么好难为情的 |
[03:19] | I do– I have a TV idea. | 我确实挺想拍电视剧的 |
[03:25] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[03:26] | It’s about a guy… | 有个人 |
[03:27] | …who has kids, but the public schools stink. | 已为人父 但是公立学校太差了 |
[03:30] | So he pulls them out, and he starts teaching them in his garage, | 他不让孩子们上学 开始在车库里自己教 |
[03:33] | but he’s really good at it, right? | 而且他教得特别好 |
[03:34] | So word gets out, and other neighborhood kids | 出了名 其它邻居家的孩子 |
[03:37] | start coming to his school in his garage. | 开始去他的车库上学 |
[03:39] | And that’s like– that’s the pilot, I guess. | 试播集差不多就是这样 |
[03:42] | I’ve written, like, an outline. | 我已经写了一个大纲 |
[03:44] | “Holmes Schooled.” | 《福尔摩斯学堂》 |
[03:47] | – Yeah, Homeschooled. – No, no, no, Pete– | -对 家庭学校 -不 皮特 |
[03:48] | “Holmes Schooled.” | 《福尔摩斯学堂》 |
[03:51] | – No, no I– – Like your last name. | -不 我 -就像你的姓 |
[03:52] | But it’s not for me. | 但写的不是我 |
[03:53] | It’s just Homeschooled. It’s for like a name. | 就是《家庭学校》 就是个名字 |
[03:55] | Why isn’t it for you? This is the perfect vehicle for you. | 为什么不是你 这对你来说是非常好的手段 |
[03:57] | I don’t see it for me. | 我觉得不适合我 |
[03:58] | It’s like something I would write, but, you know… | 我可以写 只是 |
[04:01] | Ike Barinholtz or maybe Mark-Paul Gosselaar. | 伊克·巴里霍尔兹或者马克-保罗·戈塞拉来演 |
[04:03] | I can see your face on the side of a bus. | 我看见公交车侧面有你的脸 |
[04:07] | You’re wearing a cardigan and you’re standing | 你穿着开襟羊毛衫 站在黑板前面 |
[04:09] | with your arms crossed in front of a chalkboard, | 双臂交叉抱在胸前 |
[04:12] | and it says on the chalkboard, “Tuesdays at 9.” | 黑板上写着”每周二 九点” |
[04:14] | Against Big Bang Theory ? We’re gonna get smoked! | 跟《生活大爆炸》抢档期 我们会很惨的 |
[04:19] | Sure you don’t want to come dance with me? | 你真的不跟我一起去跳舞吗 |
[04:21] | I do want to. | 我想去的 |
[04:23] | This is it. This is where I leave you. | 到了 我们要告别了 |
[04:27] | – I’ll see you in three hours. – Okay. | -三小时之后见 -好的 |
[04:29] | – Three hours? – Yeah. | -三小时 -是的 |
[04:31] | That’s the entire movie the Titanic. | 跟《泰坦尼克号》一样长 |
[04:34] | I know. | 是啊 |
[04:36] | – You’ll survive. – I’ll be fine. | -忍忍就好了 -放心吧 |
[04:38] | – Okay bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[05:04] | Kitty? | 凯蒂 |
[05:09] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[05:10] | – What’s up? – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[05:12] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么情况 |
[05:13] | Oh, nothing. I just, I’ve been texting you a bunch | 没事 我一直给你发信息 |
[05:16] | and I haven’t heard back, so I figured I’d just come over. | 也没个回音 所以我就过来了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, well, welcome. | 欢迎 |
[05:21] | Thank you. You’ve done a great job, Peter! | 谢谢 你弄得不错 皮特 |
[05:24] | Look at these elements, exposed | 看看这些东西 裸砖 |
[05:27] | just stone into woven carpet, | 石头配纺织地毯 |
[05:30] | and cardboard and wood. Great. | 纸箱 木头 太棒了 |
[05:33] | – I’m actually… – Oh, okay. | -我其实 -好的 |
[05:35] | – I have to… – Sure. | -我要 -没问题 |
[05:36] | This is unexpected, so I don’t have a lot of time. | 这有点出乎意料 我没那么多时间 |
[05:38] | Oh, I understand. Yeah. | 我明白 |
[05:40] | Ah, it’s just so nice to sit for a moment. | 能坐一会儿真是太好了 |
[05:44] | I brought you a little housewarming gift. | 我给你带了一个乔迁的小礼物 |
[05:46] | Please, I don’t want any VHS’s of PBS specials you’ve taped. | 我不想再要你录的家庭录像或者电视录像了 |
[05:51] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[05:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | Maca root. | 玛卡根 |
[05:59] | – Oh, maca root. Great. – Yeah. | -玛卡根 太好了 -是的 |
[06:01] | Incans used to take it right before they went into heavy battle. | 印巴人原来在大战来临前用它们 |
[06:05] | We use it for a little help with old… | 而我们用它来帮助我们的… |
[06:09] | My dick. | 我的鸡鸡 |
[06:10] | Yeah, your dick. | 对 你的鸡鸡 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:12] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚要做什么 |
[06:14] | – Why? – My old roommate is a sous chef | -怎么了 -我原来的室友是餐厅副厨师长 |
[06:15] | and he’s opening a new restaurant. | 他准备开家新餐厅 |
[06:17] | Tonight’s the soft opening. He gave me two tickets. | 今晚试营业 他给了我两张票 |
[06:19] | It’s gonna be you and me and a bunch of celebrities. | 除了我们会参加 还有一大堆名人 |
[06:22] | – Really? – That’s what they said. | -真的吗 -他们是这么说的 |
[06:23] | Kristen Chenowith is a person. Is that one? | 有个叫克莉丝汀·诺维夫的 她算吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah, that’s a celebrity. | 对 那是个名人 |
[06:28] | Lauren Michaels is gonna come, and she’s– | 劳伦·迈克尔斯也会去 而且她… |
[06:31] | It’s Lorne Michaels. | 那叫罗恩·迈克尔斯 |
[06:32] | She’s a beautiful celebrity. | 她可是个美人 |
[06:34] | – Nope. – Yeah! | -不是的 -当然是 |
[06:36] | It sounds amazing. I just– I have plans tonight. | 听上去很棒 但我今晚有安排了 |
[06:39] | What do you have, a show? This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. | 你要做什么 演出吗 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[06:41] | No, I get that. I just– I’ve been on the road a lot, | 不 我知道 但我最近常常出差 |
[06:45] | and I’m sort of spending the night with my girl, so… | 我今晚想陪陪我女朋友 所以… |
[06:48] | You guys see each other a lot, though, right? | 你们不是经常见面吗 |
[06:50] | This is kind of a just-tonight thing. | 这可是仅此一晚的机会 |
[06:53] | I would love hanging out, but I haven’t seen her– | 我很想去 但我挺久没见她了 |
[06:55] | I haven’t seen her in like a week, so… | 我一周没见她了 |
[06:58] | I just want to reconnect, you know… | 我想联络一下感情 |
[07:00] | But didn’t I just– | 但我不是才… |
[07:01] | Did I see you on Instagram on the High Line this morning? | 你们早上不是才在图享发了高线公园的合照吗 |
[07:06] | Yes, that’s us on the– that’s her. That’s Kat. | 对 那是我们 那是她 是凯特 |
[07:09] | But that wasn’t today. | 但不是今天拍的 |
[07:11] | That was a later-gram. Yeah. | 这算是延迟分享 |
[07:15] | Seems like you found someone that’s helped you unlock | 看来你终于找到一个能帮你解开心锁 |
[07:17] | that piece of yourself that lets you be love, | 让你勇敢去爱的人 |
[07:21] | and the two of you are in love together at the same time. | 而且你们俩同时坠入了爱河 |
[07:26] | It’s great. | 这很棒 |
[07:28] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[07:29] | We’ll do another dinner another time. | 我们下次再一起吃晚饭吧 |
[07:32] | I just– When I’m not so busy. | 等我不忙的时候 |
[07:34] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | – I’m stinky. – I don’t care. | -我臭死了 -我不在乎 |
[07:46] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[07:55] | You’re smelly. | 你好臭 |
[08:01] | Can I… Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[08:04] | – Sure. – It’s weird. | -当然 -说来有点诡异 |
[08:06] | – But it’s not bad. – Okay. | -但不是坏事 -好的 |
[08:09] | Um, so you know I grew up religious… | 你知道我是在宗教环境下长大的 |
[08:11] | …and I was never a big, um, porn guy. | 我从来都不是AV色狼 |
[08:16] | Evidenced by the fact that I call them porn guys. | 毕竟我会叫他们AV色狼 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I can’t believe it. | 是啊 难以置信 |
[08:19] | No, I– But, you know, the Internet | 但随着网络的发展 |
[08:22] | came around and everybody was doing it. | 大家都那么做 |
[08:24] | So I started looking at this one girl– -this one woman. | 我就开始看一个女孩 就这一个女人 |
[08:28] | And, I don’t know, I got really obsessed with this woman, | 我也说不好 我好像迷上了她 |
[08:32] | and I looked at her consistently for years, but only her. | 我这么多年都看她 只看她 |
[08:38] | Wait, so what are you saying? | 等等 所以你的意思是 |
[08:39] | You were monogamous with your porn star? | 你对你的AV女优坚贞不渝 |
[08:41] | Yes, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[08:43] | But she’s not a porn star, she’s an adult model. | 但她不是AV女优 她是成人模特 |
[08:46] | She just– It’s just her. She poses nude. | 她只是会 发发裸照 |
[08:48] | But you look so much like her… | 但你长得很像她 |
[08:53] | that the first time I saw you, | 我第一次见你的时候 |
[08:55] | I actually wasn’t sure you weren’t her. | 无法确定你是不是她本人 |
[09:00] | I mean, it’s like– | 我觉得 |
[09:05] | That’s a weird thing to tell somebody, | 把这种事告诉别人挺诡异的 |
[09:07] | and I should’ve kept it to myself and I’m sorry. | 我本该保守秘密 对不起 |
[09:10] | And you’re– Hold on, you’re so much more than a– | 而且你… 你绝不只是个… |
[09:13] | You’re my fantasy, is what I’m saying. | 你就是我的梦中情人 |
[09:14] | You’re not like a porn star woman. | 你肯定不是AV女优 |
[09:19] | I don’t even look at it anymore. | 我都再也没看过了 |
[09:20] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看样东西 |
[09:23] | – Kitty? – Wait. | -凯蒂 -等等 |
[09:24] | I’m a fucking weirdo. | 我就是个怪人 |
[09:26] | My thing is– What? | 我真是… 这是什么 |
[09:29] | What’s that? Are you breaking a cold case? | 这是什么 你破了桩悬案吗 |
[09:33] | What is– What are you doing? | 这是… 你在干什么 |
[09:35] | It’s my vision board! | 这是我的愿景板 |
[09:38] | It’s my vision board. | 这是我的愿景板 |
[09:40] | You do… You do vision boards? | 你还有愿景板 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:43] | – Like for real? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[09:45] | This is what I want my life to look like. | 我希望我能把人生过成这种样子 |
[09:47] | Like I want to go to Italy | 我想去意大利 |
[09:49] | or, like, learn how to scuba dive. | 还想学水肺 |
[09:52] | But… | 但是… |
[09:54] | – I’m Prince William? – Yes! | -我是威廉王子 -是的 |
[09:56] | You are the tall, blond, sexy, | 你又高又性感 还有金发 |
[10:00] | – kind of goofy– – Kitty… | -还有点傻傻的 -凯蒂 |
[10:02] | – This is what you were doing with your porn girl. – Really? | -这就像你对你AV女优的感情 -是吗 |
[10:05] | He looks like a candle that smells like nothing. | 他看上去就像根无味蜡烛 |
[10:07] | Okay, I don’t literally want to be with Prince William, | 好吧 我不是真想和威廉王子在一起 |
[10:11] | but it’s like your porn girl. | 但就像你的AV女优一样 |
[10:14] | You spent all of these years | 你这么多年来 |
[10:16] | pointing your desire and your intention towards this woman, | 都把你的欲望和激情发泄在她身上 |
[10:19] | who looks like me, and then we just happen to meet? | 而且她还长得像我 我们又刚好遇上了 |
[10:23] | No, we manifested each other. | 不 我们让彼此美梦成真了 |
[10:26] | You think I made you– I mean… | 你觉得我让你… |
[10:28] | You can’t have all of that desire | 你不可能怀抱着所有幻想 |
[10:31] | and not have it manifest in the world. | 却没在现实中找到支持它的证据 |
[10:33] | It’s the law of attraction. | 这是吸引力法则 |
[10:36] | Do you want to make one? | 你要做一块吗 |
[10:38] | I have some more New Yorkers. | 我还有一些《纽约客》 |
[10:40] | – Oh, New Yorker . – Yeah. | -《纽约客》 -是啊 |
[10:43] | I read Playboy for the articles, | 我会拿《花花公子》来读文章 |
[10:44] | but I read New Yorker for the pornography. | 但会拿《纽约客》来当黄书 |
[10:48] | I’ve been looking for a photo of Mr. Rogers | 我在找一张罗杰斯先生的照片 |
[10:50] | or Big Bird, if you have either. | 或是大鸟的 你有吗 |
[10:55] | Debra! | 黛布拉 |
[10:56] | Yeah? You’re into Ray Romano? | 是吗 你喜欢雷·罗曼诺 |
[10:58] | I love Ray. Everybody– everybody… | 我喜欢雷 所有人 所有人都… |
[11:01] | Can I have some paste? I’d like to sniff it. | 能给我点胶水吗 我想闻一下 |
[11:02] | – I have a surprise for us. – Okay. | -我给我们准备了惊喜 -好的 |
[11:05] | Put your pants on. | 把裤子穿上 |
[11:08] | Where am I going that I need pants? | 要去哪 我还得穿裤子 |
[11:37] | Can we go? | 我们能走吗 |
[11:38] | I don’t like these kinds of places. This is… | 我不太喜欢这种地方 这里… |
[11:40] | What do you mean “These kinds of places”? | 什么叫”这样的地方” |
[11:42] | This isn’t like a scuzzy roadside jerk-hut. | 这可不是什么脏兮兮的路边摊 |
[11:46] | – No? – This is The Pleasure Chest. | -不是吗 -这里是性爱天堂 |
[11:47] | It’s a very classy place, it’s very clean. | 很典雅 很干净 |
[11:50] | – The Pleasure Chest. – Yeah. | -性爱天堂 -是的 |
[11:53] | It’s still very hard for me to be here. | 我还是不怎么愿意来这 |
[11:57] | Do you two need any help with anything? | 二位需要什么帮助吗 |
[11:59] | – I think we’re– Yes. – Yeah! | -我觉得 好吧 -需要的 |
[12:01] | So we are looking for something that we can both have fun with, | 我们在找一些我们都能享受的东西 |
[12:04] | but he’s sort of new to all of this. | 但他对这些东西都挺陌生的 |
[12:08] | Okay. Well, I always tell couples to start with a Bullet. | 好的 我一般推荐情侣先从跳蛋玩起 |
[12:11] | This is made of medical-grade non-porous plastic. | 这是用医用级别的无孔塑料制成的 |
[12:14] | – Oh, medical-grade. – It’s great for external play. | -医用级别的 -很适合在外部把玩 |
[12:16] | You can do a lot with this little guy. | 这个小东西的功能可多了 |
[12:18] | Oh, it’s on. | 开着呢 |
[12:20] | It’s like a cocktail wiener… | 就像鸡尾酒香肠一样 |
[12:22] | for your… for your wiener. | 给小弟弟用的 |
[12:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:25] | Sorry, I can’t cock right now. | 对不起 我现在不能接电话 |
[12:27] | Yeah, I’m going through a tunnel. | 我在过隧道呢 |
[12:29] | And then you… | 然后你 |
[12:33] | It’s fun. Thank you. | 很好玩 谢谢 |
[12:36] | What about this? It looks like a seahorse. | 这是什么 看上去像海马 |
[12:40] | Well, that’s usually for anal. | 这一般是用于后庭的 |
[12:43] | Have you, uh, tried anal? | 你试过后庭吗 |
[12:45] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -有的 |
[12:47] | Well, let me know if you need any help. | 如果需要帮助 就和我说 |
[12:49] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[12:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[12:55] | I’m– I’m sorry. I’m trying to lighten the mood. | 抱歉 我只是想活跃一下气氛 |
[12:57] | – It’s, you know– – It feels like you’re shaming me. | -你懂的 -感觉就像你在让我难堪 |
[12:59] | It feels like you are trying to shame me for being into what I’m into. | 感觉就像是你在羞辱我喜欢的东西 |
[13:02] | No, no. Absolutely not. This is sexy. | 不 当然不是 这很性感 |
[13:07] | This is fun. I’m all for trying new things. | 很有趣 我完全同意尝试新鲜事物 |
[13:10] | I’m happy to be doing this with you. | 我很高兴要和你一起尝试 |
[13:12] | – I want to do this with you. – Good. | -我想和你一起尝试 -好 |
[13:13] | – ‘Cause I’m gonna put stuff in you, too. – Great. | -因为我也会往你身体里塞点东西 -好的 |
[13:16] | I’m getting this little guy. | 这个小玩意我买了 |
[13:18] | Hey, Easter comes but once a year. | 一年只有一次复活节 |
[13:21] | And so do you. | 你也一样 |
[13:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:33] | Feels naughty. | 感觉有点下流 |
[13:36] | We should do something… | 我们应该做点什么 |
[13:38] | We should so something wholesome to balance the evening out. | 我们应该做些有益健康的事来平衡一下 |
[13:42] | We could go read to the elderly. | 我们可以去给老人念书 |
[13:46] | We could blow bubbles at rescue dogs. | 我们可以对着救生犬吹泡泡 |
[13:50] | Pick one out. | 选一只出来 |
[13:52] | Um, hold on. | 等等 |
[13:53] | We can get the train this way. But, um… | 我们可以乘这边的列车 不过 |
[13:55] | No, there’s something that I want to do. | 不 有件事我想做 |
[13:57] | Yeah, but this– this is sort of like where I work, though. | 但是这里有点像我工作的地方 |
[14:00] | This is like my office. | 这就像我的办公室一样 |
[14:01] | We can just hook around. | 我们可以绕过去 |
[14:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just come with me. | 好了好了 跟我来吧 |
[14:05] | I have something fun planned. You’re really gonna like it. | 我安排了一点好玩的事 你肯定喜欢 |
[14:07] | – Can we do it at home? – No, we cannot. | -能回家玩吗 -不行 |
[14:15] | Kitty. | 凯蒂 |
[14:16] | Can we please not do this? | 能不能别这样 |
[14:18] | Seriously, this is like the last place I want to be. | 说真的 这是我最不想来的地方 |
[14:21] | – Please. – Face your fears. | -求你了 -直面你的恐惧 |
[14:23] | What are you– What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛 |
[14:24] | This is the club you said you wanted to play. | 这是你自己说过想去表演的俱乐部 |
[14:26] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[14:27] | Okay, this is also the club I told you I auditioned at, | 好吧 我也告诉过你我在这家俱乐部试镜过 |
[14:30] | and it didn’t go well. I– I told you this. | 而且试镜不顺利 我告诉过你了 |
[14:32] | Yeah, so that’s why we’re here. | 是啊 所以我们才来这 |
[14:35] | No, the plan is I want the booker to forget who I am. | 不 我想让选角导演忘记我 |
[14:39] | I’m not gonna show up as some loser guy. | 我可不想以一个失败者的形象出现 |
[14:42] | So, what, you’re just never gonna come back here? | 那你永远都不打算回这里了 |
[14:43] | No, the key is for her to forget my face. | 不 关键是要让她忘了我 |
[14:46] | – No, Pete! – Then I come back. | -不 皮特 -然后我再回来 |
[14:48] | – She has to see you all the time. – No, she doesn’t. | -她必须得经常见到你 -不 她不必 |
[14:50] | – I’m not coming in here. – So that she’s like, | -我不要进去 -这样她才会想 |
[14:51] | Oh wait. This guy’s got balls. | 等等 这家伙挺有种的 |
[14:53] | There’s something that I missed the first time, | 第一次见他的时候我错过了什么 |
[14:55] | and he’s fighting for what he believes in. | 他正在为自己相信的事情奋斗 |
[14:57] | And people respect that. | 人们会尊敬这个的 |
[14:59] | No, I think people think it’s weird | 不 我认为人们会觉得这很奇怪 |
[15:01] | when you’re rejected from something and you keep showing up. | 被拒绝了之后 还不停地露面 |
[15:03] | No, Pete, you need to be here all the time. | 不 皮特 你得经常来这边 |
[15:05] | You can’t hide. | 你不能逃避 |
[15:06] | – They need to get tired of seeing you. – Listen. No. | -他们得看你看到腻 -不 |
[15:09] | – Just trust me, okay? – Kitty, please. | -相信我 好吗 -凯蒂 拜托 |
[15:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:13] | This is business, okay? | 这是正事 好吗 |
[15:15] | It’s the art of war. | 这是战争的艺术 |
[15:16] | And also, you’re not walking in alone. | 再说 你又不是一个人进去 |
[15:18] | You’re not a loser. You’re with me, okay? | 你不是失败者 我陪着你呢 好吗 |
[15:21] | Hi, excuse us. We have tickets. | 你好 我们有票的 |
[15:29] | Shit, Pete Holmes. | 我靠 皮特·福尔摩斯 |
[15:31] | He’s a comic. | 他是喜剧演员 |
[15:33] | I know who the fuck Pete Holmes is. | 我知道皮特·福尔摩斯是谁 |
[15:35] | Pete, you sitting in the audience tonight? | 皮特 你今晚坐观众席吗 |
[15:40] | – Yes. Yes. – Yeah? | -是的 是的 -是吗 |
[15:42] | Don’t worry about it, man. I got the perfect seats for you. | 别担心 我给你们留了好位置 |
[15:45] | – That is so nice. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -你真好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[15:48] | – Should we go? Thank you. – Yeah. Good. | -走吧 谢谢 -好的 |
[15:52] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[15:54] | I’d lose the hat if I was you. | 如果我是你 就把帽子摘了 |
[15:57] | It’s cool here. It’s smaller than I thought it was going to be. | 这里很不错 比我想象的要小 |
[16:00] | – Very intimate. Very. – Yeah. | -挨得很近 -是的 |
[16:02] | – It’s nice. – This is too close. | -很不错 -我们离得太近了 |
[16:06] | – This is too close. – No! | -离得太近了 -不 |
[16:07] | You are right where you’re supposed to be right now. | 你就该坐这 |
[16:13] | – We didn’t order these. – These are from him. | -我们没点这个 -他请的 |
[16:19] | Thank you! Cheers! | 谢谢 干杯 |
[16:22] | That is so nice of him. | 他人真好 |
[16:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[16:27] | They’re fucking with me. You realize that? | 他们在嘲讽我 你懂吗 |
[16:28] | No, they’re sending it over because they know you, | 不 他们送酒过来是因为他们认识你 |
[16:30] | because you’re a friend. | 因为你是朋友 |
[16:32] | – They’re– that’s not– – You’re a friend. Drink this. | -他们 这不是 -你是朋友 喝了 |
[16:34] | These people are animals. | 这些人是禽兽 |
[16:36] | – I’m drinking this. – Kitty. | -那我喝了 -凯蒂 |
[16:39] | The greatest thing about smoking marijuana… | 抽大麻最大的好处 |
[16:44] | …is smoking marijuana… | 就是抽大麻本身 |
[16:48] | and then not smoking marijuana for about a month, | 还有一个月没抽大麻 |
[16:51] | and then smoking marijuana. | 再开始抽大麻的感觉 |
[16:58] | So good. | 快活似神仙 |
[17:00] | Ladies and people, our next guest | 女士们先生们 我们下一位来宾 |
[17:02] | is a talented man. Very funny. | 是一位才子 很搞笑 |
[17:04] | Put your hands together and welcome Mr. Dave Attell. | 热烈鼓掌欢迎戴夫·阿泰尔先生 |
[17:16] | Keep it going for William Stephenson, everybody. | 掌声不要停 献给威廉·史蒂芬森 |
[17:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:20] | William, two-words advice: | 威廉 送你一个词 |
[17:22] | sit-ups. Now… | 仰卧起坐 |
[17:25] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[17:27] | This is a rough and ready crowd. That’s the way I like it. | 今天的观众都是些大老粗 我喜欢 |
[17:30] | Let’s take a look at everyone. | 看看大家 |
[17:31] | It’s nice to see my condo board showed up. | 很高兴看见我家居委会的人也来了 |
[17:33] | How are you guys? Sorry about the weird smell. | 你们好吗 很抱歉我家有股奇怪的味道 |
[17:36] | And, of course, the cast of Hamilton . Give them a hand. | 还有《汉密尔顿》的演员 掌声欢迎 |
[17:41] | And, uh… Oh shit. | 我操 |
[17:44] | Is that…? Yeah, it is. Hey, Pete. Yeah. | 这是 没错 是他 皮特 |
[17:48] | You guys don’t know this. This is a comic, Pete Holmes. | 你们不认识 他是个喜剧演员 皮特·福尔摩斯 |
[17:50] | Yeah, sittin’ right up front. | 坐在正前排 |
[17:53] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[17:55] | What the fuck, man? | 我了个操 |
[17:58] | Did you guys buy tickets? | 你们买票了吗 |
[17:59] | What’s, uh… Yes. | 买了 |
[18:05] | She, uh, she wanted to come. | 她想来看看 |
[18:07] | And you’re the girlfriend? | 你是他女朋友 |
[18:11] | It’s our three-week-aversary. | 今天是我们相恋三周纪念 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:16] | – Are you guys s-e-x-ing? – Yeah. | -你们做爱了吗 -做了 |
[18:18] | Yeah? I would love to see you two scissoring all night. | 是吗 我很想看你们两个摩擦整晚 |
[18:21] | It must be crazy. Yeah. | 肯定很疯狂 |
[18:25] | Miss, can I smell your finger? I mean, really… | 小姐 我能闻闻你的指头吗 真的 |
[18:27] | this is just what it’s about. | 只是闻闻 |
[18:29] | It’s the magic of that fedora hat, I mean, honestly… | 你这顶软呢帽真是神奇 老实说 |
[18:33] | You kind of look like Timberlake without the power | 你看上去就像没有吸引力或没钱或失去才华的 |
[18:36] | or money or talent. | 贾斯汀·汀布莱克 |
[18:39] | And, uh, did you buy him that hat? | 这帽子是把你买给他的吗 |
[18:40] | You bet I did! | 当然了 |
[18:42] | Yeah! Nice! | 干得漂亮 |
[18:44] | You go out with a girl, then she starts dressing you | 你跟一个姑娘出去约会 然后她开始 |
[18:47] | to look like a guy she couldn’t go out with. | 把你打扮成一个没法跟她出门的样子 |
[18:49] | So evidently, | 太明显了 |
[18:51] | she has a 1930s reporter fetish or something. | 她肯定有恋三十年代记者癖 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I really wanna bang a guy that works at The Daily Planet. | 我真的很想上一个在《星球日报》里工作的人 |
[19:00] | I thought I was in the audience. | 我还以为我在观众席里 |
[19:03] | He looks like any minute, | 他看上去像 |
[19:04] | he might do some close-up magic for all of us. | 随时都会给我们表演个近景魔术 |
[19:07] | Pete… | 皮特 |
[19:08] | Pete, you better ice your balls. This girl is awesome. | 皮特 你最好冰冰你的蛋 这个妹子很赞 |
[19:13] | Scoot over, Dan. Hey, you guys are never gonna believe it. | 挪一下 丹 你们绝不会相信 |
[19:15] | Guess who’s downstairs. Pete Holmes is downstairs. | 猜猜谁在楼下 皮特·福尔摩斯在楼下 |
[19:18] | Pete Holmes is in the audience? | 皮特·福尔摩斯在观众席 |
[19:19] | In the audience? He’s sittin’ up front | 在观众席 他坐在正前方 |
[19:21] | with this super-hot chick. | 身边还有个超火辣的妞 |
[19:22] | I tell you, it’s always weird doing comedy | 告诉你们 在别的喜剧演员面前 |
[19:24] | in front of other comedians. | 表演喜剧真的很奇怪 |
[19:26] | So, obviously, there’s no big deal here, because… | 所以很明显 我没怎么受影响 因为 |
[19:30] | – Who’s this? Is that your girl? – Yes. | -这位是谁 你妹子吗 -是的 |
[19:32] | Are things that bad in Russia, man, that you had to– | 俄罗斯这么不好混吗 你只能 |
[19:35] | …that you had to–? | 你只能 |
[19:36] | So when you– when you say fedora, | 你说的软呢帽 |
[19:38] | are we thinking Guys and Dolls ? | 是不是《红男绿女》中的那种 |
[19:39] | Like ska band? Reel Big Fish? | 就像斯卡乐团那种 大条鱼合唱团那种 |
[19:41] | Pete, I gotta say, your beard looks better than mine. | 皮特 不得不说 你的胡子看起来比我的好 |
[19:46] | What is this? Oh, my God! | 这是什么 天呐 |
[19:49] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[19:50] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[19:52] | Let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[19:56] | Who wants to see what’s in the bag? | 谁想看看袋子里有什么 |
[20:00] | This is the only place in America | 这里是美国唯一一个 |
[20:01] | where democracy still works. All right… | 还实行民主制的地方 好吧 |
[20:05] | Uh, ooh, there’s a feather! What is this, tickling? | 有羽毛 这是什么 挠痒痒的吗 |
[20:07] | Is this tickling buttholes? Tickling buttholes? | 这是挠屁眼的吗 挠屁眼 |
[20:09] | I actually think it’s gonna look good in the jazz man’s hat. | 我觉得放在爵士男帽上挺搭 |
[20:14] | Oh, we have found lube. Look, look. | 这里面还有润滑油 瞧瞧 |
[20:17] | It’s a lot of lube, a lot. | 一大管润滑油 分量很足 |
[20:19] | What do you have down there? Pubic hair or a tumbleweed? | 你们下体都长了些什么 阴毛还是风滚草 |
[20:22] | What’s that– That’s a lot of moisturizer. | 那是什么 很需要润滑一下 |
[20:25] | Pete, what were you thinking? | 皮特 你想什么呢 |
[20:27] | It was an impulse buy. | 这是冲动消费 |
[20:31] | It’s right by the register. | 就摆在收银台旁 |
[20:33] | Did you taste it? I have to taste it. | 你尝过吗 我得尝尝 |
[20:35] | No… | 不要 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I need to. I have to taste this. | 必须尝尝 我得尝尝什么味 |
[20:43] | It tastes like brisket. | 有胸部的味道 |
[20:46] | This is cherry lube– do you know how juvenile that is? | 这是樱桃味润滑油 你们知道这有多青春吗 |
[20:51] | Like, I used this when I was, like, 18, right? | 这是我18岁时用的东西 对吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah, it’s really crazy, but I’m hungry, so… | 真的很疯狂 但我饿了 所以… |
[21:08] | He never remembers anyone’s name, ever. | 他从来不记得任何人的名字 |
[21:10] | I know, and he’s such a legend. He started with George Barlow. | 我知道 他是个传奇 他从乔治·巴罗开始的 |
[21:18] | Oh, there it is. Work it, girl! | 对了 使劲扭 妹子 |
[21:19] | ete, I gotta hand it to you. | 皮特 这话一定要跟你说 |
[21:20] | You finally figured out how to get into the Cellar. | 你终于知道怎么进酒窖了 |
[21:22] | Pay the cover, buy the two drinks, and lose your dignity. | 付门票 买两杯酒 丢掉尊严 |
[21:26] | – That’s funny. – You were great. You really were. | -很好笑 -你很棒 真的 |
[21:28] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[21:29] | – You know who’s really funny? – We’re gonna go, gonna take off. | -你知道还有谁很搞笑 -我们走吧 |
[21:33] | – This guy! – Oh! One of the best! Are you kidding? | -就是他 -最有才的 开玩笑 |
[21:37] | Yes! He’s… one of my idols. | 对 他是我的偶像 |
[21:38] | – He’s funnier than all of you guys. – Babe… | -他比你们所有人都幽默 -宝贝 |
[21:40] | – Babe… – That is judgement I trust. | -宝贝 -这话我信 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:45] | I’m just glad you finally found a fan. | 很高兴你终于有粉丝了 |
[21:47] | – Okay, um… – We’re gonna go. | -好吧 -我们要走了 |
[21:48] | No, no, no. Wait, Pete. Fuck that. They need to hear this. | 不不 等下 皮特 他们得听听这个 |
[21:50] | Yeah, let’s hear it! Let’s hear it! | 说来听听 |
[21:52] | He’s really funny. | 他真的很搞笑 |
[21:55] | – He is! – Seriously! No. | -是的 -真的 |
[21:57] | Like, you just do goofy faces, | 你只做鬼脸 |
[21:59] | and then you seem like you might be stoned, | 而你装作嗑嗨的样子 |
[22:01] | which is really unprofessional. | 真的很不专业 |
[22:03] | And then, I don’t know, you’re just– | 还有 我也说不好 你就是 |
[22:06] | I don’t– You’re just not funny. | 你就是不好笑 |
[22:09] | All right, all right. Calm down, calm down. | 好了 好了 冷静 冷静 |
[22:11] | That was fun. | 太有趣了 |
[22:14] | – Crazy, but fun. – They’re really funny, | -很疯狂 但很有趣 -他们真的很有趣 |
[22:16] | but there’s a lot of sadness in that room. | 但那间屋子里也很悲哀 |
[22:19] | Well, that comes with it, I suppose. | 两者总是如影随形吧 |
[22:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:30] | – That’s Ray Romano. – I know. | -他是雷·罗曼诺 -没错 |
[22:34] | – I can’t believe it! – I know! | -难以置信 -我也是 |
[22:36] | You have to go talk to him. | 去跟他聊聊啊 |
[22:37] | – I mean… – Right now. | -那个 -就现在 |
[22:38] | I don’t know if you can just go up | 这样直接过去 |
[22:40] | and say “hi” to Ray Romano. | 和雷·罗曼诺打招呼合适吗 |
[22:42] | He’s a comic. You’re peers. | 他是喜剧演员 是你同行啊 |
[22:44] | He’s a legend. | 但他是个传奇 |
[22:45] | He’s, like, my hero. | 他是我的英雄 |
[22:56] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[22:57] | So, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:59] | Sure. Hey, man. | 没事 你好 |
[23:00] | Ray– Mr. Romano, I’m a huge fan. | 雷 罗曼诺先生 我是你的大粉丝 |
[23:03] | I’m a comic. I’m a stand-up. I’m Pete. | 我是喜剧演员 我叫皮特 |
[23:04] | Oh, okay. Thanks. Appreciate it. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[23:07] | But you’re such a big deal to me. | 你对我来说太重要了 |
[23:09] | The kind of comedy you do, your story… | 你表演的喜剧和你的故事 |
[23:12] | It’s an inspiration. I love everything you do. | 对我来说是种启发 我喜欢你的一切 |
[23:14] | Appreciate it. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Thank you. This is Kat, I’m sorry. | 谢谢 这是凯特 抱歉 |
[23:18] | – How are you? – I think you’re hilarious. | -你好 -你很幽默 |
[23:20] | – Hello. – Hi, Tom. | -你好 -汤姆 |
[23:21] | – I’m Tom. Hi, nice to meet you. – Tom, nice to meet you. | -我是汤姆 幸会 -汤姆 幸会 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry, I don’t want to– | 抱歉 不打扰了 |
[23:25] | You’re on his vision board. | 你在他的愿景板上 |
[23:27] | Just have to tell you that. | 就是和你说一下 |
[23:28] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:30] | Oh, man, don’t scare me. I scare easy. | 可别吓我 我胆子很小 |
[23:31] | No, it sounds freaky, but it’s like– | 不 这听起来很怪异 但是 |
[23:33] | You take pictures of things | 你把一些东西的照片 |
[23:35] | that represent, like, your goals and your dreams | 代表你目标和梦想的东西 |
[23:37] | and things that you want to achieve. | 或者是想要得到的东西 |
[23:39] | Then you put it on a poster and then you look at it. | 贴在海报上看着 |
[23:41] | And he literally today just, like, cut out a picture of you | 他今天真的剪了一张你的照片 |
[23:43] | and then put it on his board. | 贴在他的海报上 |
[23:44] | Oh, wait a minute. So you think, what–? | 等等 所以你是想 |
[23:46] | It’s like you set an intention, and then you, like, | 就像如果有了个意向 |
[23:48] | you manifest the things that you want to come true. | 那么你想要做成的事情就会显现出来 |
[23:50] | – Like The Secret. – It’s The Secret. | -就像《秘密》写的一样 -没错 |
[23:52] | I don’t want to burst your bubble, but… | 我不想打碎你的美梦 但是 |
[23:55] | you don’t think that’s what got me here. | 你不会以为那是我能来这儿的原因吧 |
[23:56] | ‘Cause I-I come here. | 因为我确实来了 |
[23:57] | – But I came here, too. – Yeah. | -但是我也来过这儿 -没错 |
[23:59] | So maybe it moved me to come here, and maybe– | 所以或许是它让我来这儿的 |
[24:01] | maybe it also, maybe plan– | 又或许它也计划着 |
[24:03] | you know, I don’t know how it works. | 我也不知道其中原因 |
[24:05] | I-I want free will. Do I have free will still? | 我想要自由意志 我现在还自由吗 |
[24:07] | I’m not saying I made you leave your house and come here… | 我不是说是我让你从家到这来的 |
[24:10] | – I know. I get it. – …but, you know, the stars align. | -我明白 -但是就是这么巧 |
[24:13] | Uh, we gotta go. We gotta go. I appreciate it. | 我们得走了 谢谢你 |
[24:15] | I just want to thank you for everything you do. | 我只是想谢谢你做的一切 |
[24:17] | – You got it. – He’s — he, like, wants to– | -没问题 -他想 |
[24:18] | He’s got, like, a sitcom idea. | 他有一个关于情景喜剧的想法 |
[24:20] | He, like, wants to do a sitcom. | 他想表演情景喜剧 |
[24:21] | I do. Well, yeah, that’s — that’s true. | 是的 |
[24:23] | So it’s not just stand-up. | 所以不只是单口相声了 |
[24:24] | – It’s like, what you did, I wanna– – Yeah. | -就像你所做的一样 -嗯 |
[24:26] | I have an idea about a guy | 我有一个想法 |
[24:28] | who’s fed up with the public schools, right? | 有个厌倦了公立学校的人 |
[24:30] | And, um, so he pulls his kids out | 他让他的孩子们退学 |
[24:32] | and he starts teaching them in his garage. | 自己在车库里教他们 |
[24:34] | And then word gets out ’cause he’s good at it. | 出了名 因为他很擅长 |
[24:36] | – He’s good at it. – Right. | -他很厉害 -嗯 |
[24:37] | So then other kids start coming, | 所以别的小孩也开始过来上课了 |
[24:38] | and it’s called “Holmes School.” | 这部剧叫《福尔摩斯学堂》 |
[24:39] | His last name is Holmes. | 因为他姓福尔摩斯 |
[24:40] | Pete Holmes, like homeschool. | 皮特·福尔摩斯 家庭学校 |
[24:43] | So it’s a guy who… | 所以这个人是 |
[24:44] | who lures kids into his garage. | 引诱小孩去他的车库 |
[24:49] | Isn’t that a Dateline episode? | 这不是《美国报道》讲的东西吗 |
[24:51] | No, when you put it that way, it does sound creepy. | 不 要那么说的话 确实很奇怪 |
[24:53] | I-I teach them. | 我会教他们 |
[24:54] | Is it a sitcom, who knows? | 这是情景喜剧吗 |
[24:56] | I mean… you know what? Maybe. It probably could be. | 或许这可行 |
[24:59] | Put that on your board. That’s what you do. | 把它贴在愿景板上 这才是你要做的 |
[25:01] | Take me down, put that idea on the board, | 把我的照片拿下来 换上它 |
[25:03] | and then we’ll see if it’s magic. | 然后我们再看是否有奇迹发生 |
[25:05] | Here’s the thing. Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:06] | I wanna give you some advice. You seem like a funny guy. | 你很有意思 我想给你点建议 |
[25:09] | Get on stage, man. Be honest, be funny, be yourself, | 登上舞台 诚实 幽默 做你自己 |
[25:13] | and, uh… | 然后嘛 |
[25:15] | if it’s supposed to happen, it’s gonna happen. | 奇迹自然而然就来了 |
[25:19] | – What’s this? – Don’t. Don’t do that. | -你干嘛 -别这样 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry. I got excited. I got excited. | 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[25:25] | We gotta go. | 我们走了 |
[25:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:26] | – It was so nice to talk to you. – Good luck. | -和你聊天真是太棒了 -好运 |
[25:29] | – Thank you. – I like the hat, Pete. I do like the hat. | -谢谢 -我喜欢你的帽子 皮特 真的 |
[25:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | Pete, wake up. | 皮特 醒醒 |
[25:58] | Happy four-week-anniversary! | 相恋四周纪念快乐 |
[26:00] | I have a surprise. Get up. | 我有惊喜给你 快起床 |
[26:01] | – Was it funny? – No. | -有趣吗 -没有 |
[26:05] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[26:09] | – Pete! – What an alarm. | -皮特 -这闹钟 |
[26:12] | What do you need? | 你想干嘛 |
[26:14] | Come on! | 快来 |
[26:16] | – What are we doing? – Wait. | -我们要干嘛 -等等 |
[26:18] | – I don’t want a knish. – Wait, wait. Cool. | -我不想吃炸饼 -等等 别急 |
[26:22] | – Here – What? The bus? | -那儿 -什么 公交车吗 |
[26:25] | Hold on. | 再等等 |
[26:36] | You did that? | 是你做的吗 |
[26:41] | Is that everywhere? | 到处都是吗 |
[26:43] | It’s just that bus. | 只有那一辆公交车 |
[26:44] | Just this week. | 只有这周 |
[26:48] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[26:49] | I wanted to show you | 我想给你看这个 |
[26:52] | so you would believe in yourself. | 这样你就会相信自己了 |
[26:54] | Because I believe in you. | 因为我很相信你 |
[26:59] | That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 这是我收到的最好的礼物 |
[27:04] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |