时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | It’s “get out” time, baby cakes. | “滚出去”时间到 小宝贝 |
[00:07] | They’re knocking us down. | 他们要拆这栋房子了 |
[00:08] | Who’s the man in the picture? | 画中的男人是谁 |
[00:10] | The resemblance is unnerving. | 我们之间也太像了 |
[00:13] | It’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[00:15] | You need a boyfriend. | 你需要的是男朋友 |
[00:16] | I think you need to have sex with a man. | 我觉得你需要跟一个男人上床 |
[00:19] | – He kissed me with his mouth! – Oh, boy. | -他用嘴亲了我 -天啊 |
[00:22] | Sam’s fucking Lulu! | 萨姆跟露露上床了 |
[00:24] | Red zone! | 禁区 |
[00:25] | She’s not your girlfriend. | 她又不是你女友 |
[00:27] | She is in love with you and it’s exhausting. | 她爱着你 这样很累人 |
[00:36] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[00:38] | Kate’s gone. | 凯特走了 |
[00:39] | – Where? – Fuck it! | -去哪了 -操 |
[00:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:42] | – Are you in love with me? – What? | -你爱上我了吗 -什么 |
[00:44] | Are you in love with me? | 你是不是爱上我了 |
[00:45] | – No! – Have you loved me every day of your life since you’re 14. | -没有 -你是不是从14岁爱我到现在 |
[00:48] | No! | 没有 |
[00:48] | Do you think of me every time you have a fanny gallop? | 你每次欲火焚身时想的是不是都是我 |
[00:51] | No. | 不是 |
[00:52] | – Are you absolutely sure? – Yes! | -你真的确定吗 -确定 |
[00:58] | Well, this was misjudged. | 那我错怪你了 |
[01:14] | She thinks you’re in love with me. | 她觉得你爱上我了 |
[01:16] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[01:17] | I know. | 是啊 |
[01:19] | She’s not picking up. I’ve totally fucked this, damn it! | 她不接电话 我彻底搞砸了 该死 |
[01:23] | I didn’t go down on her enough. | 我没有舔满足她 |
[01:25] | Did she go to her sister’s? | 她是不是去她姐妹家了 |
[01:27] | Why would she… | 她为什么会… |
[01:27] | Everyone always goes to their sister’s. | 一般人这种情况都会去姐妹家 |
[01:29] | She doesn’t have sisters. | 她没有姐妹 |
[01:30] | Has she got any friends? | 那她有什么朋友吗 |
[01:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:34] | – Where does she like going? – I don’t know. | -她喜欢去哪 -我不知道 |
[01:35] | – What’s her middle name? – Kate. I don’t know! | -她的中间名是什么 -凯特 我不知道 |
[01:37] | OK, where does she normally go when she storms off? | 好吧 她生气的时候都会去哪 |
[01:39] | When she wants me to find her, she goes to the Turkish bar, | 她要是想被我找到 就会去土耳其酒吧 |
[01:41] | and when she doesn’t, she goes to the Italian place. | 反之就会去意大利餐馆 |
[01:42] | Do you think she wants you to find her? | 你觉得她想被你找到吗 |
[01:44] | I’d say… | 我觉得… |
[01:45] | Yes, she does. | 她想 |
[01:46] | Good work. Stay positive. | 好样的 保持乐观 |
[01:48] | Let’s go Turkish. | 我们去土耳其酒吧 |
[01:51] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[01:53] | It’s what I’m here for. | 应该的 |
[02:01] | This feeling is incredible! | 这感觉太棒了 |
[02:03] | It’s just… | 简直… |
[02:05] | And so confusingly incredible. | 棒得让人费解 |
[02:08] | We’re both single, Fred! Isn’t that exciting? | 我们俩都单身了 弗雷德 刺不刺激 |
[02:13] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[02:21] | I want to drink myself straight. | 我想喝到变直为止 |
[02:25] | She’s not picking up. | 她不接电话 |
[02:26] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[02:28] | – You don’t think she on the pull, do you? – Almost definitely. | -不会是在找人打炮吧 -肯定是了 |
[02:30] | I’m trying her again. | 我再打一遍 |
[02:31] | Oh, my God, there she is. | 天哪 她在那儿 |
[02:33] | Kate, stop kissing, you slut! | 凯特 别亲了 你这荡妇 |
[02:41] | You made me call that woman a slut. | 你害我喊了那女人荡妇 |
[02:43] | You said it! | 是你喊的 |
[02:44] | You basically made me call Kate a slut. | 你这基本上就是害我喊凯特荡妇了 |
[02:47] | Stop laughing at me! | 别笑了 |
[02:48] | No, in fact, go home. I’ll find her on my own. | 你还是回家吧 我自己去找她 |
[02:51] | You just make everything worse. | 你只会越帮越忙 |
[02:53] | You look like your dad when you’re angry. | 你生气的时候像你爸 |
[02:56] | – Don’t. – Really hot. | -别说了 -真性感 |
[02:59] | Never speak about my dad like that. | 不准那样说我爸 |
[03:01] | Your hot potato dad? | 你性感迷人的老爸吗 |
[03:06] | No! This is serious! | 不 我是认真的 |
[03:08] | I’m very upset. | 我很生气 |
[03:11] | Come on. Let’s go find your little slut. | 走吧 咱们去找你的小荡妇 |
[03:14] | – What? – You said it. | -什么 -你自己说的 |
[03:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:19] | I’m fine, I’m really happy. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很快乐 我没事 |
[03:22] | Oh, my God, you guys were never right for each other. | 老天 你们俩本来就不合适 |
[03:26] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[03:27] | He’s a very brooding, funny, | 他那么阴郁 幽默 |
[03:30] | mysterious, sexy man. | 神秘 性感 |
[03:34] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:35] | Does he have a massive penis? | 他鸡巴大吗 |
[03:38] | I’m not sure the relevance of… | 跟这有什么关… |
[03:41] | Does he? | 大吗 |
[03:42] | I bet I can guess the exact size and shape of his penis. | 我能精准猜出他鸡巴的尺寸和形状 |
[03:46] | Draw his hard willy on there. | 把他的硬鸡鸡画这上面 |
[03:49] | Go on. | 画吧 |
[03:57] | OK? Turn in three. | 好了吗 数到三就翻过来 |
[04:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:04] | I’ve always been able to do it. | 这是我的绝活 |
[04:11] | Close your eyes. Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛 |
[04:15] | What do you see? | 看见了什么 |
[04:17] | Black with some colorful shapes of light. | 一片黑 带点五彩的光斑 |
[04:20] | A dragon family. | 一家子恐龙 |
[04:22] | You did the right thing, Fred. | 你做得对 弗雷德 |
[04:35] | Fred, where are you? | 弗雷德 你在哪 |
[04:40] | Come on! Pick up! Please! | 快 接电话 拜托 |
[04:44] | Just call me now. | 马上打给我 |
[04:45] | You’re being a dick, Fred. | 你这是在犯浑 弗雷德 |
[04:56] | Fred, it’s me again. | 弗雷德 又是我 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry I called you a dick, | 抱歉我骂了你混蛋 |
[04:59] | but I didn’t do anything wrong! | 可我没做错什么 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:10] | Melody, get your brother out! | 梅洛迪 让你哥出来 |
[05:17] | You’re not allowed to be angry with me. | 你不准生我的气 |
[05:19] | I’m not going to… | 我不会… |
[05:21] | “F” your father out of your system. | 让你父亲滚出你的脑海 |
[05:27] | Have you ever got counseling or therapy? | 你做过心理咨询或是心理治疗吗 |
[05:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | Is this pose OK? | 这个姿势还成吗 |
[05:36] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[05:37] | You look fucking tiny. It’s breaking my heart. | 你这弱小伶仃的样子 让我心都碎了 |
[05:41] | Mel, I’m in the mood for a penis party and you’re invited. | 梅儿 来参加我的鸡巴派对 |
[05:45] | It’s our time, | 这是属于我们的时间 |
[05:46] | mon petite froggy. | 我的小青蛙 |
[05:47] | He is abhorrent. | 他太讨人厌了 |
[05:49] | Melody, this is your last chance. | 梅洛迪 这是你最后的机会 |
[05:52] | Your fanny will never forgive you. | 你的小妹妹会恨你一辈子的 |
[05:56] | Fine, you are making a huge mistake, Frenchy. | 好吧 你在犯一个大错误 法国妹 |
[05:59] | Huge! | 天大的错误 |
[06:04] | Excusez-moi. | 失陪一下 |
[06:07] | Are we finished? | 画完了吗 |
[06:08] | No, stay. | 没有 别走 |
[06:09] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[06:17] | D’accord? | 我同意了 |
[06:19] | Are they pajamas? | 这是睡衣吗 |
[06:20] | – Do it. Fucking do it now. – Really? | -做吧 现在就他妈给我做 -真的吗 |
[06:22] | How you want to do me? | 你想怎么上我 |
[06:23] | – From behind? From above? – Yeah. | -后入还是骑乘 -好 |
[06:24] | Take your clothes off. Do you want me to suck your dick? | 衣服脱掉 要我给你口吗 |
[06:26] | All right, get your dick out then. | 行 那玩意儿掏出来 |
[06:28] | After you put it in my mouth, | 插过我的嘴 |
[06:29] | do you want to put it in my arse? | 还要插我后面吗 |
[06:31] | Up my arse, yeah? | 插我后面 是吧 |
[06:32] | Do you want me to shit on your face? | 想让我拉你脸上吗 |
[06:34] | – You want that, too? – Yeah, I’m up for anything. | -那个也想要吗 -要 我来者不拒 |
[06:35] | Yeah? What else do you want, huh? | 是吗 还想要什么 |
[06:37] | – Get your dick out. – This isn’t quite how… | -鸡巴掏出来 -这不是… |
[06:38] | Come on, Sam. Punch me in the face, | 来啊 萨姆 照我脸上来一拳 |
[06:40] | – fuck me up the arse. Do it! – Stop it! | -操我后面 来啊 -快停下 |
[06:42] | – No, stop it! – Fuck me! Fuck me! | -不要 停下 -操我 操我 |
[06:52] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[06:55] | Call your mother. | 打给你妈 |
[06:59] | So your boy didn’t fuck Sam? | 所以你男人没有上萨姆 |
[07:04] | No, but… | 没有 不过… |
[07:05] | And your boy didn’t fuck the lanky receptionist chick? | 你男友没跟那个瘦长的前台接待妞上床 |
[07:09] | No, but it’s more complicated than that, you see, | 没有 但是要比那复杂 |
[07:11] | because he defended her honor in my face. | 因为他竟然为了维护她的面子顶撞我 |
[07:14] | So no one fucked anyone at all? | 所以根本就没有谁跟谁上了床 |
[07:22] | Sam and Lulu did. | 萨姆和露露啊 |
[07:23] | Oh, thank God for them. | 那敢情好 |
[07:25] | – Oh, God. Am I crazy? – Yes. | -天啊 我疯了吗 -是啊 |
[07:27] | Don’t answer that. | 不需要回答 |
[07:28] | He knows this is where I come when I don’t want him to find me. | 他知道 我想避着他的时候就会来这儿 |
[07:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[07:39] | Isn’t that place great? | 那里是不是很棒 |
[07:40] | I always forget about that place! | 我总是想不起来那里 |
[07:41] | They gave us melon for free. Let’s go dancing! | 他们免费送了我们蜜瓜 我们去跳舞吧 |
[07:44] | – Yes! – Yes! | -好 -好 |
[07:45] | No! No fun. Kate. We must find Kate. | 不 不好玩 凯特 我们一定要找到凯特 |
[07:49] | Kate don’t want to be found. | 凯特不想被人找到 |
[07:51] | Italian place, come on. | 那家意大利店 走吧 |
[07:52] | Someone’s probably balls deep in her by now. | 可能现在她在被人狠插 |
[07:54] | She’s screaming to the heavens on her 14th orgasm! | 她在尖叫享受她的第十四次高潮 爽上天了 |
[07:57] | You will never find love. | 你永远都找不到爱 |
[07:59] | You’re going to die a haggard old man. | 你到死都会是一个憔悴的老头 |
[08:01] | An old man? | 一个老头 |
[08:05] | No! You’re like an old man! | 不 你才像个老头 |
[08:08] | You can pose with Colin. | 你可以和科林一起摆造型 |
[08:10] | You will have great chemistry. | 你们会产生奇妙的化学反应的 |
[08:15] | Can I be naked? | 我能裸着吗 |
[08:17] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | – Where is the old fart? – Colin? | -那个老混蛋呢 -科林 |
[08:27] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[08:32] | I don’t feel very… | 我不是很… |
[08:38] | Have you ever thought that you might be into women? | 你想过你可能喜欢女人吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah, but I’m not. | 想过 但我不喜欢 |
[08:42] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不准哦 |
[08:45] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[08:46] | I have. | 我有想过 |
[08:47] | I’m just not a lesbian. | 我不是拉拉 |
[08:50] | I don’t know! | 我说不准哦 |
[08:52] | OK, but I do. | 但我能说准 |
[08:53] | I don’t know… | 我说不准哦 |
[08:55] | Jessica, I’m not a lesbian. | 杰西卡 我不是拉拉 |
[08:58] | – Is this it? – Yeah. | -就是这家吗 -对 |
[08:59] | They do the most sensational ciabattas. | 他们做的脆皮长面包简直绝了 |
[09:09] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God! | -天啊 -天啊 |
[09:11] | – Kate’s a lesbian? – Shit. | -凯特是拉拉 -不是吧 |
[09:13] | I knew it! That just makes so much sense. | 我就知道 那样就太说得通了 |
[09:16] | – Does it? – Yes! | -是吗 -是啊 |
[09:23] | Yes, Kate’s a lesbian. | 是啊 凯特是拉拉 |
[09:27] | A lesbian. | 拉拉 |
[09:35] | Oh, my God, he jumped out of the fucking window! | 天啊 他跳出了窗户 |
[09:38] | Brave motherfucker. | 勇敢的混蛋 |
[09:39] | I mean, I knew he was down, but… | 我知道他很难过 但是… |
[09:41] | What have I done? | 我干了什么 |
[09:42] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[09:44] | Colin! Naughty Colin! | 科林 调皮的科林 |
[09:47] | Colin! | 科林 |
[09:50] | Oh, God, you guys! | 天啊 你们 |
[09:53] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[09:55] | What? | 什么 |
[09:55] | To only want one person? | 只想要一个人是什么感觉 |
[09:58] | I mean, is it just lovely | 不是时时刻刻 |
[10:01] | to not want everyone all the time? | 都想要所有人 这样不好吗 |
[10:05] | It’s not just about wanting someone. | 不只是想要某个人的问题 |
[10:09] | They might not want you back. | 他们可能并不想要你 |
[10:12] | In what way? | 为什么 |
[10:13] | You know what they say, if you love someone… | 你知道人们常说 要是你爱一个人 |
[10:16] | – Let them go. – Don’t let them go. | -就放手吧 -就别放手 |
[10:31] | There she goes. | 就这样 |
[10:37] | I am not running to him. | 我才不要主动找他 |
[10:43] | Hi, Fred, it’s me. | 弗雷德 是我 |
[10:47] | I’m at St Mary’s Hospital. | 我在圣玛丽医院 |
[10:48] | I’m just letting you know | 打电话是想说 |
[10:50] | in case you needed to know where I was. | 如果你想知道我刚才在哪里的话 |
[10:53] | I’m at the hospital. | 我在医院 |
[10:57] | Hey, Poonch. | 你好啊 |
[10:59] | I had a call about a Colin Carter. | 我打过电话 询问科林·卡特的情况 |
[11:05] | Please, wake up. | 求求你醒醒 |
[11:08] | I won’t try to fuck you. | 我不会试图跟你上床的 |
[11:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:14] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[11:15] | I’m Mr Carter’s wife. | 我是卡特先生的妻子 |
[11:17] | Are you his… | 你是他的… |
[11:20] | Nurse? | 护士吗 |
[11:21] | Oui. | 对 |
[11:24] | I suppose it’s good for morale. | 想必这样能让他振作精神 |
[11:28] | Hi, hi, I’m looking for my friend. | 你好 我在找我朋友 |
[11:31] | He phoned me. He’s called Sam and he’s a bit obnoxious, | 他给我打了电话 他叫萨姆 有点令人讨厌 |
[11:34] | but, essentially, he’s a nice person… | 但其实他人很善良 |
[11:37] | Sam! Are you OK? | 萨姆 你还好吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah, mate. | 哥们 |
[11:40] | Why… What are you doing here? | 你为什么… 你在这儿干什么 |
[11:41] | Why did you tell me you were here? | 你为什么告诉我你在这儿 |
[11:42] | Why are you here? I thought you were hurt. | 你为什么在这儿 我以为你受伤了 |
[11:46] | What, and you came charging like a little, tiny prince? | 然后你像个小王子一样冲到这儿 |
[11:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:54] | I mean, I know everyone’s mind drifts, but to Jessica? | 我知道所有人都会见异思迁 但是爱上杰西卡 |
[12:03] | Where does your mind drift? | 你的心思又飘到谁那儿了 |
[12:08] | You know, I never thought you were that hot. | 我从来没想过你那么性感 |
[12:09] | – Thanks! – Or not hot. | -谢了 -或者不性感 |
[12:12] | You’re just… | 你就是… |
[12:15] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[12:18] | ‘Course you think I’m hot. | 你当然觉得我很性感了 |
[12:20] | You got a boner every time we shared a bed. | 每次我们睡一张床 你都一柱擎天 |
[12:28] | I guess the only thing left to do now is… | 我想现在能做的唯一的事就是… |
[12:29] | – Fuck. – Go home. | -开干 -回家 |
[12:31] | – Go home. – And fuck? | -回家 -然后开干 |
[12:35] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[12:36] | Well, I’m drunk, your girlfriend’s a lesbian, | 我喝醉了 你女朋友是拉拉 |
[12:37] | and in 24 hours, we’ll be homeless. | 并且24小时后我们就无家可归了 |
[12:40] | Come on, then. | 那快来吧 |
[12:42] | Let’s fuck. | 我们开干吧 |
[12:45] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[12:47] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[12:51] | Come on, then. | 那快点吧 |
[12:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:54] | – Ok. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[13:00] | Ask me why I did it. | 我为什么要这么做 |
[13:01] | I did it because I didn’t want you to get hurt. | 我这么做是因为我不想让你受伤 |
[13:03] | So I put myself out there as bait. | 所以我把自己当成诱饵 |
[13:05] | Any good friend would do that. | 任何好朋友都会这么做 |
[13:07] | Now hit me! Or something! | 打我 或者做点什么 |
[13:09] | I don’t want to hit you. | 我不想打你 |
[13:11] | I kissed your boyfriend. | 我吻了你男朋友 |
[13:12] | You showed him for who he really is. | 你让他知道 他究竟是什么人 |
[13:14] | I kissed your boyfriend! | 我吻了你男朋友 |
[13:15] | Stop shouting at me, please. | 别冲我喊了 |
[13:17] | Oh, just tell me I’m a dick and let’s be done with it! | 你就告诉我我是个混球 然后这件事就过去了 |
[13:19] | No, Sam! | 不 萨姆 |
[13:20] | I’m not going to end this by turning this into something | 我不想把这件事当成”你感觉混乱 |
[13:22] | that you did, just because you’re fucked up. | 所以就这么做了”然后就让它过去 |
[13:24] | You’re not fucked up, Sam. | 你并不混乱 萨姆 |
[13:26] | You’re a drama queen! | 你就是个戏精 |
[13:28] | Did you want to kiss Will? | 你想吻威尔吗 |
[13:31] | Did you want to break us up? Did you want to hurt me? | 你想拆散我们吗 你想伤害我吗 |
[13:34] | Or do you want me to ask if you did it because you’re jealous? | 还是你想让我问 你这么做是不是因为嫉妒 |
[13:38] | Because you’re confused about how you feel about me? | 因为你说不清对我的感觉 |
[13:41] | Because you’re gay? | 因为你是基佬 |
[13:43] | Is that what you want me to ask? | 你是想让我问你这个吗 |
[13:44] | Fuck off, I’m not a queen. | 去你的 我没那么女王 |
[13:47] | I’m not a drama queen. | 我不是戏精 |
[13:49] | I am neither queen. | 我也不是女王 |
[13:50] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎样 |
[13:52] | You don’t have anything I want, honey. | 你不是我想要的 宝贝 |
[13:56] | OK. Good night, then. | 好吧 那晚安了 |
[14:01] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[14:02] | My friend is nearly dead! | 我朋友要死了 |
[14:04] | Someone, help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[14:05] | My best friend is dead! | 我最好的朋友死了 |
[14:07] | OK, miss, I have two questions to ask you | 小姐 我有两个问题要问你 |
[14:09] | – as part of the hospital thing. – Yes, of course. | -作为医院流程的一部分 -好 没问题 |
[14:13] | How much do you love Colin, out of 10? | 以十分制算 你对科林的爱有几分呢 |
[14:15] | Ten is if you’d wear his skin if he died. | 十分的程度是如果他死了 你会随他而去 |
[14:19] | Six, I suppose. | 我觉得是六分吧 |
[14:20] | Tres bien. | 很好 |
[14:21] | Second question, how much do you love | 第二个问题 你对不如科林性感的 |
[14:23] | your new, less-sexy Colin, Brian, out of 10? | 你的新任布莱恩的爱有几分呢 |
[14:26] | How do you know about Brian? | 你怎么知道布莱恩 |
[14:28] | – You’re awake! – Yes. | -你醒了 -是的 |
[14:30] | For quite a while now. | 醒了好一会了 |
[14:31] | Darling, what happened? | 亲爱的 发生了什么 |
[14:33] | You tried to kill yourself. | 你当时想要自杀 |
[14:35] | I fell out of the dodgy window in your room. | 我是从你房间那扇坏掉的窗户掉了出去 |
[14:38] | Her room? | 她的房间 |
[14:39] | – Are you two… – No! | -你们俩是… -不 |
[14:41] | Unfortunately. | 很遗憾 |
[14:42] | Colin, I don’t know what to say to you. | 科林 我不知道要对你说什么 |
[14:44] | Do you want money or the house or… | 你是想要钱还是房子 还是… |
[14:47] | I mean, you can’t have the house or any money. | 你不可能得到房子和钱 |
[14:49] | But just tell me what you want and I’ll sort it, | 但是告诉我你想要什么 我会解决的 |
[14:51] | unless it’s those things. | 除非是房子和钱 |
[14:53] | I want to walk in our garden in my bare feet again. | 我想再次赤着脚在我们的花园里行走 |
[14:58] | We go spinning on Wednesday afternoons. | 我们每周三下午会去练动感单车 |
[15:01] | You can do it then. | 你可以那个时候来 |
[15:02] | Spinning? | 动感单车 |
[15:03] | Gosh, you really are serious about this chap. | 天呐 你真的对这家伙很认真 |
[15:07] | – Does he garden? – No. | -他懂园艺吗 -不懂 |
[15:09] | Well, what the fuck does he do, then? | 那他到底他妈的能做什么 |
[15:12] | Colin! You’re embarrassing yourself. | 科林 你这是在自取其辱 |
[15:15] | Well, you’re a bitch. | 你就是个贱人 |
[15:17] | Who is she, Colin? | 她是谁 科林 |
[15:19] | She’s… my… | 她是… 我的… |
[15:25] | She’s my Melody. | 她是我的梅洛迪 |
[15:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:31] | My Brian’s waiting in the car. | 我的布莱恩正在车里等着 |
[15:36] | Should I be worried about you? | 我应该需要担心你吗 |
[15:37] | Yes, very. | 是的 非常需要 |
[15:39] | – Goodbye, Cara. – Goodbye. | -再见 卡拉 -再见 |
[15:42] | Nice to meet you, Melody. | 见到你很高兴 梅洛迪 |
[15:44] | Au revoir, Cara. | 再见 卡拉 |
[15:48] | Now, give me some peace. | 现在让我静静吧 |
[15:49] | I’m not wearing any undergarments. | 我什么内衣都没穿 |
[15:59] | Buenas noches! | 晚上好 |
[16:01] | – Buenas noches. – Yes, have you seen Anthony? | -晚上好 -你见过安东尼吗 |
[16:04] | – No. – If you see him, tell him I am here! | -没有 -如果你见到他 告诉他我在这里 |
[16:10] | He had a hypoglycemic attack. | 他低血糖发作了 |
[16:12] | – Diabetes? – That’s right. | -糖尿病吗 -没错 |
[16:13] | OK, can you leave the room? | 好的 能请你离开吗 |
[16:15] | I feel like you’re stressing him out. | 我觉得你现在让他压力太大 |
[16:17] | Rubbing his face in his own fear. | 逼着他直面自己的恐惧 |
[16:19] | He’s unconscious. | 他现在没有意识 |
[16:20] | Yes, but he can still hear you. Everyone knows that. | 是 但他还是能听见你 这个大家都知道 |
[16:23] | Oh, fuck off! | 滚开 |
[16:30] | I bet you haven’t eaten anything today. | 我猜你今天肯定没吃东西 |
[16:33] | And all the stress? | 还有那些压力 |
[16:34] | Oh, God, I’ve stressed you out and now I’m going to kill you! | 天呐 我给了你太多压力 现在又要害死你 |
[16:36] | I’ve killed you! | 我害死你了 |
[16:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:41] | – I just want to sleep. – Ok. | -我只想睡觉 -好的 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry about kissing Will. | 我很抱歉吻了威尔 |
[16:46] | I’m an arsehole. | 我是个混蛋 |
[17:17] | My tiny prince. | 我的小王子 |
[17:23] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:37] | Your woman, Katie, is here. | 你的女人凯特在这里 |
[17:40] | She’s looking for you. | 她正在找你 |
[17:45] | Good night, then. | 那晚安了 |
[17:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:15] | I’m over it. | 我不要再这样了 |
[18:16] | Kidding around, I’m over it. | 我不要再胡闹了 |
[18:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[18:21] | – Look, don’t… – Shut up! | -听着 不要… -别说这个 |
[18:23] | – I don’t… – Just shut up! | -我不… -别说这个 |
[18:24] | Do you fucking love me, Lulu? | 你到底爱不爱我 露露 |
[18:28] | Did you come all the way here to break me and Kate up? | 你这么大老远跑来是要拆散我和凯特吗 |
[18:32] | Do you want to be with me? | 你想跟我在一起吗 |
[18:38] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:42] | This is going to be a disaster, isn’t it? | 这会是一场灾难 对吗 |
[19:51] | I don’t have a door. | 我这里没有门 |
[20:00] | You weren’t upstairs. | 你不在楼上 |
[20:02] | Neither were you. | 你也不在 |
[20:07] | Kate’s not a lesbian. | 凯特不是拉拉 |
[20:10] | – Right. – And she doesn’t want to break up. | -好的 -她也不想分手 |
[20:13] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:18] | But… | 但是… |
[20:20] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | Just say it. | 直说吧 |
[20:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么办 |
[20:39] | Should I get back with her, or… | 我应该回到她身边 还是… |
[20:40] | Or… | 还是… |
[20:42] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么办 |
[20:48] | Get back with her. | 回到她身边 |
[20:51] | – Really? – Hundred percent. | -真的吗 -百分之百 |
[20:53] | – But… – Hundred percent. | -但是… -毫无疑问 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:57] | Yeah. I guess, thanks. | 好 谢谢你 |
[20:59] | No worries. | 不客气 |
[21:01] | I’ll just… | 我就… |
[21:04] | Can we… just keep this between us? | 可以保守我们之间的秘密吗 |
[21:08] | – Oh, don’t want her thinking… – No. | -不想让她认为… -对 |
[21:10] | OK, cool. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:11] | OK, cool, yeah. | 好的 |
[21:16] | Cool. | 好 |
[21:17] | Cool. | 好 |
[21:19] | Cool. | 好 |
[21:37] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 嗨 瞌睡虫 |
[21:39] | Haven’t you got any food? | 你们有吃的吗 |
[21:41] | I’ll eat it out of your mouths if I have to. | 实在不行 我愿意吃你们嘴里的 |
[21:43] | Morning. Anthony’s making some. | 早上好 安东尼正在做吃的 |
[21:46] | Can I have a sip of your coffee, mate? | 我能喝一口你的咖啡吗 伙计 |
[21:48] | Don’t say mate. | 别叫我伙计 |
[21:49] | OK. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[21:54] | Have we lost Colin? | 科林去哪了 |
[21:55] | Oh, he fell out of my window. | 他从我的窗户掉下去了 |
[22:01] | Kate, you really need to sort that out. | 凯特 你真的需要修好那玩意 |
[22:04] | – Fuck off. – Oh, let it fall. | -滚蛋 -让它掉去吧 |
[22:06] | This place is coming down in a week anyway. | 反正这个地方一周后就要拆掉了 |
[22:08] | – Where are we all going to go? – Fire station? | -我们接下来要去哪呢 -消防站 |
[22:10] | – Old people’s home? – Paris! | -老人院 -巴黎 |
[22:12] | I’ve always wanted to go to France. | 我一直都想去法国 |
[22:16] | Water with your paracetamol, anyone? | 你们吃扑热息痛要水吗 |
[22:17] | – Yes, please. – Oui, merci. | -要 谢谢 -要 谢谢 |
[22:19] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 我要 |
[22:38] | Shit! | 靠 |
[22:39] | – Are you OK? – Ca va? | -你没事吧 -你还好吗 |
[22:41] | – Yeah, yeah! – Yeah, yup! | -没事 没事 -还好 还好 |
[22:46] | Just grabbing a couple of mugs. | 只是来拿几个马克杯 |
[22:48] | And some sugar. | 还有拿点糖 |
[22:50] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[22:52] | Oh, and, erm… | 还有… |
[22:54] | I’m not fucking stupid. | 我一点都不蠢 |