时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Why are you topless? | 你上身怎么光着 |
[00:06] | I’m being free. | 我在放飞自我 |
[00:07] | You are one of us now. | 现在你是我们的一员了 |
[00:09] | Yes, I suppose I am. | 是啊 看来没错了 |
[00:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:13] | It’s not cool how you talk to Fred. | 我不喜欢你那样跟弗雷德说话 |
[00:17] | – I can fuck who I like. – No, you can’t. | -我想上谁就上谁 -不行 |
[00:20] | Anthony’s not going to like this. | 安东尼会不高兴的 |
[00:23] | Anthony’s not going to know about this! | 安东尼不会知道的 |
[00:25] | I think I’ve been pretending to be in love with you. | 我觉得我一直在假装爱上你 |
[00:45] | – I love you! – Jesus! | -我爱你 -老天 |
[00:46] | I fancy you. | 我喜欢你 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I… | 嗯 我… |
[00:50] | Fancy you, too. | 也喜欢你 |
[00:54] | – Last night… – Oh, crazy, huh? | -昨晚… -太疯狂了 对吧 |
[00:57] | I don’t remember a t’ing! | 我啥都不记得了 |
[00:59] | Good luck at work today. | 今天工作顺利 |
[01:19] | I feel just fantastic! | 我感觉元气十足 |
[01:22] | Isn’t it just a fantastic day? | 今天真是阳光明媚 |
[01:24] | It’s a marvelous day! | 简直让人神清气爽 |
[01:25] | Well, come and do the Fantastic Marvelous Day Dance with me, then. | 那来跟我跳段明媚清爽的舞吧 |
[01:29] | Ok! | 好 |
[01:32] | I love this place! | 我爱这个地方 |
[01:40] | Would you ever let me bum you? | 你会让我走你后门吗 |
[01:45] | No! | 不会 |
[01:46] | I like putting things in other things. | 我只喜欢插入 不喜欢被插 |
[01:48] | I think you’d get into it. | 我觉得你会喜欢上的 |
[01:50] | It’s good for angry men. | 对愤怒的男人有好处 |
[01:51] | Between you and Will, | 在你跟威尔中间 |
[01:54] | I cannot turn around without fearing for my sphincter. | 我连转个身都要小心菊花 |
[01:57] | I’m going to have to buy a little shield for it. | 我得给它买个小盾牌 |
[01:58] | – Will? – The man can’t take his eyes off my hole. | -威尔 -他老盯着我的菊花看 |
[02:01] | I can feel them boring through | 每次我弯下腰都能感觉到 |
[02:02] | my jeans every time I bend over. | 他想盯穿我裤子的灼热目光 |
[02:04] | You genuinely think everybody fancies you, don’t you? | 你真觉得所有人都对你有意思 是吧 |
[02:06] | They do. | 本来就是 |
[02:17] | – Perk your aunt’s morning up. – Get out! | -会让你阿姨早晨神精神大振 -滚出去 |
[02:22] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[02:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:25] | It’s “get out” time, baby cakes. | “滚出去”时间到 小宝贝 |
[02:29] | They’re knocking us down. | 他们要拆这栋房子了 |
[02:33] | Where will all these people go? | 大家会去哪里 |
[02:35] | This is what happens. | 这就是我们的下场 |
[02:36] | If you want to live like this, then you have to leave like this. | 糊里糊涂过 糊里糊涂走 |
[02:41] | OK. | 好了 |
[02:43] | Pack what you like. The rest, we keep for firewood. | 喜欢的就打包 其余的就用来当柴火 |
[03:15] | You’re the secret flower man? | 你就是神秘养花客 |
[03:16] | So? Nothing wrong with brightening up the place a bit. | 怎么了 装点下这里有问题吗 |
[03:20] | Do you want one? | 你要来一盆吗 |
[03:21] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[03:25] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:26] | Where are you going to move to? | 你要搬哪去 |
[03:28] | Oh, heard a rumor of an old fire station down south. | 听说南边有所旧消防站 |
[03:31] | So, thought I might slide in there. | 所以我估计会去那住 |
[03:33] | OK. Nice! | 行 不错 |
[03:34] | I just thought, maybe… | 我就是想 或许… |
[03:36] | Could I come with you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[03:39] | Just thought it would be nice to stick together. | 感觉一起面对会比较好 |
[03:43] | – Sure. Whatever. – Really? | -行啊 随便吧 -真的吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, let’s do it! | 是啊 一起去吧 |
[03:46] | You tell anyone that I am Flower Man, | 你要是告诉别人我是养花客 |
[03:48] | that is going somewhere it ain’t getting photosynthsizzled. | 这花将永不见天日 |
[03:50] | Cross my heart. | 我保证不说 |
[04:01] | – Pretending? – And now she’s pretending | -假装 -现在她又装作 |
[04:04] | that she never said that she was pretending. | 自己从没说过那话 |
[04:06] | Well, I think you are both dealing with it really well. | 我觉得你们俩都处理得很好 |
[04:09] | You guys are the dream. | 你们真是神仙眷侣 |
[04:10] | Thank God you’re getting married. | 谢天谢地你俩要结婚了 |
[04:11] | What am I supposed to do now? Do I remind her? | 现在我该怎么办 要提醒她吗 |
[04:13] | No! Just pretend you don’t know | 不要 直接假装不知道 |
[04:16] | she’s pretending she never said she was pretending! | 她在装自己没说过那话 |
[04:26] | No! No! I… | 不行 不行 我… |
[04:28] | I’ve never laughed at that! | 这一点都不好笑 |
[04:30] | Ever! | 一点都不 |
[04:31] | – What did you do last night? – No one. | -你昨晚干了什么 -没干谁 |
[04:34] | I can’t believe they can evict people on a weekend. | 真不敢相信他们竟然在周末赶人 |
[04:39] | It’s Monday. | 今天是周一 |
[04:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:45] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[04:46] | What? Fuck! | 什么 操 |
[04:48] | No, I have to go now! Like, now now! | 不 我得走了 立马就走 |
[04:50] | Like, what happened to Sunday? | 周日怎么就过了 |
[04:52] | Oh, I’m so sweaty! | 我一身汗 |
[04:55] | Do these look like pajamas? | 这身看起来像睡衣吗 |
[04:57] | Not at all. | 一点都不像 |
[05:05] | I made you cafe. | 我给你泡了咖啡 |
[05:06] | – Un cafe pour… – Brilliant! | -倒杯咖啡… -太棒了 |
[05:08] | – D’accord. – Merci. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[05:10] | Happy eviction, everybody! | 驱逐快乐 各位 |
[05:11] | What a palaver, eh? | 真忙活啊 |
[05:13] | This is insane! | 这太荒唐了 |
[05:15] | Brekkie, Fred? | 吃早饭吗 弗雷德 |
[05:16] | Hey, Freddy Chops, are you ready? | 弗雷德 快点 准备好了吗 |
[05:17] | Oh, uh, Will’s giving me a lift this morning. | 今天早上威尔会捎我一程 |
[05:19] | I’m at Samaritans this morning. It’s just round the corner. | 我今早要去撒玛利亚会 离得不远 |
[05:21] | Samaritans Samaritans? | 就是那个撒玛利亚会吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[05:23] | people call up in distress, looking for… | 身处困境的人打电话来 寻求… |
[05:25] | – Upbeat Australian advice! – Yeah! | -乐观的澳大利亚式建议 -是啊 |
[05:28] | Hey, who were you having that delicious sounding sex with | 昨晚跟你搞出撩人娇喘的 |
[05:31] | last night? | 是谁 |
[05:32] | My vote’s on the fourth-floor yoga bunny. | 我猜是四楼练瑜伽的妞 |
[05:34] | Uh, I wasn’t having sex. I was… Crying. | 我那不是在做爱 是…在哭 |
[05:38] | Weren’t you hanging late with Lulu last night? | 你昨晚不是跟露露待到很晚吗 |
[05:40] | – Lulu? Sure. Yeah, me and Lulu, sure. | -露露 -没错 我和露露 是啊 |
[05:43] | I’d rather slam my dick in a door! | 我还不如日门缝 |
[05:45] | Oh, my God! It was totally Lulu! | 天啊 绝对是露露 |
[05:47] | – Was it? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[05:48] | It was so totally Lulu. | 绝逼是露露 |
[05:51] | – Was it? – Guys, leave him alone. | -是吗 -各位 放过他吧 |
[05:52] | Yeah, can we please just leave him and Lulu alone? | 是啊 我们能不能放过他和露露 |
[05:54] | It wasn’t Lulu. I was crying. | 不是露露 是我在哭 |
[05:56] | Yeah, right into Lulu’s vagina! | 是啊 哭到露露的屄里去了 |
[06:02] | Hey, guys, I just wanted to say, | 各位 我就是想说 |
[06:04] | I’ve found a new pad. | 我找到了个新住处[卫生巾] |
[06:05] | Oh, you got your period? | 你来月经了吗 |
[06:06] | Love your naughty sense of humor. | 就喜欢你这样的小坏坏 |
[06:08] | No, I’ve got a flat, in Angel. | 不 我找了套公寓 在安吉尔 |
[06:10] | What? Why didn’t you say? | 什么 你怎么不早说 |
[06:12] | – Congrats, man. – Thank you. I wanted to… | -恭喜啊 兄弟 -谢了 我想… |
[06:14] | I wanted to ask… | 我想问… |
[06:15] | Hey, mate, will you let Kate know | 哥们 你能不能跟凯特说声 |
[06:16] | we’re both in on the new building? | 那个新住处我俩也要去 |
[06:17] | I wanted to ask Fred if he’d like to move in with me. | 我想问弗雷德愿不愿意搬来和我住 |
[06:25] | It’s got skirting boards, it’s got an oven, it’s got a bidet. | 有壁脚板 有烤箱 有坐浴盆 |
[06:27] | It’s got everything. | 一应俱全 |
[06:29] | And it’s all yours. It’s ours, if you want it. | 都是你的 你愿意的话 就是我们的 |
[06:32] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[06:33] | Oh, boy… | 天啊 |
[06:38] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑考虑吗 |
[06:40] | Sure can. | 当然 |
[06:42] | Congrats, mate. | 恭喜啊 哥们 |
[06:55] | Lulu? | 露露 |
[06:56] | Lulu! | 露露 |
[07:00] | Did anything come for me this morning? | 早上有我的包裹吗 |
[07:02] | No. | 没有 |
[07:04] | Who’s that for? | 那是给谁的 |
[07:08] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[07:17] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[07:18] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:18] | By the way, if you feel ill, take the afternoon off. | 话说你要是不舒服 下午就休息吧 |
[07:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:23] | Are those pajamas? | 你穿的是睡衣吗 |
[07:25] | How dare you? | 你胡说什么 |
[07:29] | I mean, Samaritans, my arse. | 撒玛利亚会个鬼 |
[07:31] | I bet he’s out there just spanking old grandpas. | 他肯定只是在外面打老头屁股 |
[07:32] | There is nothing about him being a Samaritan online. | 网上根本没有他当志愿者的相关信息 |
[07:36] | You could call them. See if you get him. | 你可以打给他们 看能不能遇到他 |
[07:40] | Colin! | 科林 |
[07:41] | 0207-946-0423 0207-946-0423. | |
[07:44] | They pick up really quickly. | 他们电话接得很快 |
[07:50] | Good afternoon. Samaritans. How can I help you today? | 下午好 撒玛利亚会 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, no, you can take me out. | 不 你可以约我出去 |
[07:55] | Charity Chops, that’s what you can do. | 志愿跟我爽一发 你可以这样做 |
[07:57] | – Don’t disrespect them. – Hello? Anyone there? | -别冒犯他们 -喂 有人吗 |
[08:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:02] | Good afternoon. Samari… | 下午好 撒玛利亚… |
[08:07] | G’day. You’re through to the Samaritans. | 日安 这里是撒玛利亚会 |
[08:11] | I’m guessing this means you got lost along the way. Am I right? | 我猜这代表你迷失了 对吗 |
[08:14] | He’s real. | 他没说谎 |
[08:15] | Speak to him. | 跟他聊聊 |
[08:17] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[08:21] | Hi, my name is Stephen. | 你好 我叫斯蒂芬 |
[08:23] | Hi, Stephen. I’m Will. You doing OK, buddy? | 你好 斯蒂芬 我是威尔 你还好吗 |
[08:26] | Not really. | 并不好 |
[08:27] | I’ve got a pain in my arsehole. | 我屁眼疼 |
[08:30] | OK. I can’t actually give you any medical advice, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我给不了你医疗建议 抱歉 |
[08:33] | I’ve just done a poo in my hand | 我刚往手上拉了坨屎 |
[08:34] | and I’m about to go in for a meeting. | 我就要去开会了 |
[08:39] | You’re a bit of joker, eh? | 你挺爱开玩笑 是吧 |
[08:41] | All right, you got me hands down. | 好了 被你整个措手不及 |
[08:44] | Hey, I don’t mean to pry, Stephen, | 我不是想刺探 斯蒂芬 |
[08:47] | but what happens when the laughter stops, mate? | 不过笑声结束后又会怎么样呢 伙计 |
[09:02] | How can she pretend to love me? | 她怎么能假装爱我 |
[09:04] | She was topless. | 她当时上身全裸 |
[09:05] | Everyone says things they don’t mean when they’re topless. | 任何人上身不穿衣服的时候都会言不由衷 |
[09:08] | Did you get totally smashed on your own last night? | 你昨晚自己喝个烂醉是吧 |
[09:12] | – I feel horrible. – Oh, shit. It’s Kate. | -我感觉糟透了 -该死 凯特来了 |
[09:16] | She’s got a balloon. What does that mean? | 她拿了个气球 这什么意思 |
[09:17] | God. Protect that with your life. | 天啊 拿命保护好那锅咖喱 |
[09:26] | Wow, look at that! | 瞧瞧啊 |
[09:28] | I-love-you balloon. | “我爱你”气球 |
[09:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:34] | – You ok? – So I’ve been looking at properties in Zone Five, | -你还好吗 -我在看五区的房子 |
[09:36] | and I’ve come across an old primary school building in Croydon. | 看到克罗伊登有一栋老旧的小学 |
[09:39] | – Kate. – Are you busy? | -凯特 -你忙吗 |
[09:40] | – Shall I come back later? – No. I think we should talk now. | -我该等会再来吗 -不 我觉得我们该谈谈 |
[09:54] | My God. | 天啊 |
[10:07] | She wants to try some. And then we’re going to talk. | 她想尝尝 然后我们会谈谈 |
[10:16] | Good luck! | 祝好运 |
[10:29] | Did you put alcohol in this? | 你往里面加酒了吗 |
[10:31] | Did you love your father? | 你爱你的父亲吗 |
[10:34] | My family were never close. | 我的家人从不亲近 |
[10:37] | He’s very good. | 他挺在行 |
[10:39] | Hey, listen, don’t underestimate the importance of having | 听着 不要低估了在你人生中 |
[10:40] | a strong male role model in your life. | 有一位强大的男性楷模的重要性 |
[10:42] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:44] | Do you know any inspirational older men you could lean on? | 你认识你能依靠的优秀年长男性吗 |
[10:55] | Please, Kate, talk to me. | 拜托 凯特 跟我说说 |
[10:58] | I don’t want to live together like this any more. | 我不想这样住一起了 |
[11:05] | Fuck, Kate. | 该死 凯特 |
[11:08] | I don’t want to be a guardian any more. | 我不想继续当守护人了 |
[11:11] | I want a flat. | 我想要一套公寓 |
[11:12] | With fresh fruit and normal windows and… | 有新鲜水果 正常的窗户 |
[11:18] | No Lulu. | 没露露 |
[11:20] | Lulu? What? | 露露 怎么了 |
[11:21] | She wears quirky clothes | 她穿着奇怪的衣服 |
[11:22] | and she is in love with you and it’s exhausting. | 还爱着你 这样很累人 |
[11:30] | She’s not in love with me. | 她不爱我 |
[11:31] | – Kate, last night, you said… – I didn’t say anything, OK? | -凯特 昨天晚上你说… -我什么都没说 |
[11:34] | I’m just never going to drink and paint ever again. | 我再也不会喝个烂醉 乱搞颜料了 |
[11:37] | Can I start looking for flats? | 我能开始找公寓了吗 |
[11:39] | Yes. | 好 |
[11:41] | Where will Lulu go? | 那露露要去哪 |
[11:42] | I don’t care about Lulu. | 我不在乎露露 |
[11:46] | Good. | 好 |
[11:50] | He sounds like a nightmare. | 他听上去可怕极了 |
[11:52] | He’s just always here being relentlessly cheery. | 他总是没完没了耍乐天派那一套 |
[11:55] | And he’s stolen my friend. | 而且他偷走了我的朋友 |
[11:57] | Wait… Oh, God, I sound like a child! | 天啊 我听着像个小屁孩 |
[12:00] | No, you don’t, Stephen. You really don’t. | 不 斯蒂芬 你没有 |
[12:03] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[12:05] | I’m going ask you something now. | 我得问你个问题 |
[12:07] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:09] | Are you honest with everyone about how you feel about them? | 你诚实地表达了对身边人的感受了吗 |
[12:15] | No. | 没 |
[12:16] | Anyone in particular? | 是具体某个人吗 |
[12:20] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:21] | Well, I think it’s time you told them how you feel, Stevo. | 我觉得是时候坦诚表达你的感受了 小斯 |
[12:28] | He’s a knob. | 他是个傻逼 |
[12:33] | So, voila, Colin, I quit my job today. Let’s go. | 好了 科林 我今天辞职了 我们走 |
[12:37] | We can stay with my friend Louis in Poland. | 我们可以去波兰 住我朋友路易斯那 |
[12:39] | He is an erotic magician. He would love you. | 他是个情色魔术师 他会爱死你的 |
[12:44] | Are you having a stroke? | 你中风了吗 |
[12:48] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[12:52] | I’m beginning to feel like I’m one of a long line of Colins. | 我现在开始觉得 我就是一大串科林中的一个 |
[12:57] | Am i? | 是吗 |
[12:59] | So what if you are? | 就算是呢 |
[13:01] | How many of us are there? | 有多少版本的我 |
[13:03] | – It doesn’t matter. – It does. | -这不重要 -重要 |
[13:06] | You can’t deny the resemblance is unnerving. | 你无法否认我们之间也太像了 |
[13:10] | What is this? Huh? | 这是闹哪一出 |
[13:11] | You stand in my room, you lie in my bed, | 你站在我的房间 睡我的床 |
[13:15] | you dance like a naked angel in my dreams | 在我梦中像个赤裸的天使一样起舞 |
[13:17] | but you won’t let me in. | 但却不让我走进去 |
[13:19] | – I shouldn’t have brought it up. – Ah! You don’t like it? | -我不该提的 -你不喜欢 |
[13:23] | C’est ca? | 是这一幅吗 |
[13:26] | Do you know how hard it is for me to sleep next to you | 你知道对我来说 睡在你旁边 |
[13:28] | and not touch your body? | 却得忍住不抚摸你有多难吗 |
[13:31] | Not hold you? Not kiss you. | 不抱着你 不亲吻你 |
[13:33] | Not poke your little cheeks? | 不戳你的小脸颊 |
[13:39] | D’accord. Go. | 好了 你走吧 |
[13:42] | Go back to your wife, her lover, your misery. | 回到你妻子身边 她的情人 你的悲哀 |
[13:46] | I’m not going to live this torture any more. You go! | 我不要再过这种折磨人的生活了 你走吧 |
[13:48] | No! | 不 |
[13:52] | Tonight. 6:30. I will prepare and I will come to you. | 今晚六点半 我会准备好来找你 |
[13:59] | D’accord. | 好的 |
[14:10] | Get an erection and bring it to my room. | 把小弟弟弄硬 来我房间找我 |
[14:12] | No, honey, it doesn’t work like that. He’s sleeping. | 不 亲爱的 不是那样用的 它在休眠 |
[14:15] | You already have a semi. | 你已经半勃了 |
[14:16] | Damn. Shit. No. No. No. | 该死 不不不 |
[14:18] | ‘Cause if Anthony finds out about this… | 如果安东尼发现了… |
[14:19] | Lu! There you are… | 露 你在这啊 |
[14:22] | Find out about what? | 发现什么 |
[14:23] | Finds out that… | 发现… |
[14:25] | Sam’s got… | 萨姆… |
[14:27] | – What? – A semi. | -怎么 -半勃了 |
[14:28] | – Ok. – No! Find out Kate’s… | -好吧 -不 是发现凯特… |
[14:31] | – What? – Pregnant. | -咋了 -怀孕了 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | – Yeah. Really… – Really pregnant. | -对 真… -真怀上了 |
[14:40] | She told me not to tell you. | 她让我别告诉你 |
[14:57] | What… | 搞什么 |
[15:07] | – Uh, Kate, quick word. – Bubbles? | -凯特 聊两句 -喝香槟吗 |
[15:08] | What is the occasion? | 今天是什么特殊场合 |
[15:09] | Oh, I’d rather wait until Anthony gets back. | 我还是等安东尼回来再说 |
[15:11] | OK, I need to… | 我得… |
[15:11] | There’s an old people’s home in Zone Three. | 在三区有一家关门的养老院 |
[15:13] | I have requested a viewing for you. | 我已经为你申请了带看 |
[15:15] | – But I’ve done a bad… – Not now, Sam. | -但我做了件坏事 -现在别说 萨姆 |
[15:16] | Um. Sam, can we talk for a second? | 萨姆 能找你聊两句吗 |
[15:18] | – Hi, team. – Hey, how was Samaritans? | -伙计们 -嗨 撒玛利亚会怎么样 |
[15:20] | Really interesting day, actually. | 其实今天挺有意思的 |
[15:23] | Get many callers? | 很多人来电吗 |
[15:25] | Uh, a little girl who’s getting bullied, | 一个被霸凌的小女孩 |
[15:27] | a hyperactive dinner lady, | 一个极其活跃的饭堂阿姨 |
[15:28] | and frustrated homosexual. | 还有一个失意的同性恋 |
[15:31] | Tragic, actually. | 他可悲催了 |
[15:32] | Really simple guy, just desperate to be | 非常单纯 但迫切想成为 |
[15:34] | much more complicated than he actually is. | 比自己更复杂的人 |
[15:35] | He’s got a big hard on for his best friend | 他超想睡他最好的朋友 |
[15:37] | and is jealous of the new boyfriend, yada, yada, yada. | 还妒忌朋友的新男友 诸如此类 |
[15:40] | Anyway, I think we really got somewhere with him. | 总之 我觉得我有说到他心里去 |
[15:45] | I am going to go hit the el bano | 我去洗个澡 |
[15:48] | and then I want your final answer, OK? | 然后你就要给我最终答复 好吗 |
[15:52] | – Deal. Don’t be long. – Ok. | -好 别去太久 -好的 |
[15:56] | – Are you going to move in with him? – I think so, yeah. | -你打算搬去跟他同居吗 -应该会 |
[15:58] | Me and Anthony, too. | 我和安东尼也是 |
[16:00] | – Yay! – Yay! | -好棒 -好棒 |
[16:04] | Yay! | 好棒 |
[16:08] | Jesus, there you are! Listen. Kate isn’t… | 老天 你在这呢 听着 凯特… |
[16:11] | – Is she back? – Yes, but she’s not… | -她回来了吗 -对 但她没… |
[16:12] | I knew something freaky was going on. I knew it. | 我就知道发生了奇葩事 我有预感 |
[16:15] | I am more intuitive than I give myself credit for. | 我的直觉比我想的还要准 |
[16:17] | No, no, you’re really not. | 不 真的一点都不准 |
[16:19] | I’m fine. I’m going to deal with this really well. | 我没事 我会把这事处理得很好的 |
[16:24] | Really, really well. | 非常非常好 |
[16:26] | No, you’re not! She’s not even… Oh, dear! | 不 你不能 她根本没… 老天 |
[16:29] | *I was sailing down The River Jordan* | *我沿着约旦河航行* |
[16:36] | G’day? | 你好啊 |
[16:42] | G’day? | 你好 |
[16:43] | Why do you think I’m gay? | 你为什么觉得我是基佬 |
[16:47] | You think you’re so clever. | 你觉得自己很聪明对吧 |
[16:50] | I’m here to help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[16:54] | I want to help. | 我想帮你 |
[16:55] | Answer my question or I’m coming in. | 回答我的问题 否则我就冲进来了 |
[17:07] | I think you’re gay because you obsess about the men in your life. | 我觉得你是同性恋 是因为你执迷于你生命中的男性 |
[17:10] | What, just because I care about my friends, it makes me a bender? | 就因为我关心我朋友们 我就成死基佬了吗 |
[17:14] | You need to update your counsel, brother. Give me a better reason. | 你得升级你的辅导说辞了 给我个更好的原因 |
[17:21] | Because you’re obsessed with me. You think about me. | 因为你执迷于我 你时刻想着我 |
[17:24] | You flash your body at me. | 你向我展露你的胴体 |
[17:25] | You bitch about me and then to top it off, | 你说我坏话 这还不够 |
[17:28] | you put on a stupid voice and you call my work | 你还打到我工作的地方 捏着嗓子说话 |
[17:30] | and waste the time of a poor little dinner lady | 浪费了饭堂阿姨的时间 |
[17:32] | who really needed help. | 而她真的需要帮助 |
[17:34] | Maybe I need help. | 或许我也需要帮助 |
[17:36] | – You need a boyfriend. – Do you think? | -你需要的是男朋友 -你这么想吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I do. I really do. | 对 我真心这么认为 |
[17:42] | I think you need to have sex with a man. | 我觉得你需要跟一个男人上床 |
[17:43] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[17:48] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[17:50] | I’m upbeat and Australian and a lot of fun. | 我乐观向上 又是澳洲人 个性有趣 |
[17:53] | But I’m in love with your boy Fred. I’m fucking crazy about him. | 但我很爱你的好友弗雷德 我为他神魂颠倒 |
[17:56] | And either you need to back off, or you need to share him | 你要么滚远一点 要么跟我共同拥有他 |
[17:59] | because I’m not going anywhere | 因为我绝不会让开 |
[18:01] | and you and I will just end up fighting | 你我最终只会打起来 |
[18:04] | till the sun takes his little hat off. | 直到太阳公公摘下他的小帽子 |
[18:08] | It’ll be so much better for both of us | 你我好好相处 |
[18:11] | if you and I just get on. | 对我俩都会比较好 |
[18:40] | I told you he wasn’t to be trusted! I told you… | 我就跟你说他这人信不过 我告诉过你的 |
[18:42] | Pack your little bag and don’t listen to a word he says! | 打包好你的小行李 一个字都别听他乱说 |
[18:44] | Don’t interrupt me! You have not got a dick to stand on! | 别打断我 你根本没半根屌毛立场 |
[18:46] | – Guys, guys! – Please don’t let him speak. | -你们啊 喂 -拜托别让他开口 |
[18:49] | Will someone tell me what happened? | 谁来告诉我发生什么事了 |
[18:51] | We were in the shower room… Do not interrupt me! | 我们刚才在浴室 你不准打岔 |
[18:53] | I was asking this douche about his day. Nice guy. | 我问这个混球他今天过得怎样 因为我人好 |
[18:56] | Then he just opened my shower door, leaned in all monkey chest | 他就打开我的浴室门 秀着胸毛靠过来 |
[18:59] | and then he kissed me with his mouth! | 然后用嘴亲了我 |
[19:01] | Fred. Sam pranked me today at work. He called me… | 弗雷德 萨姆今天上班时打整人电话给我… |
[19:05] | – Did you kiss him with your mouth? – No. | -你用嘴亲他了吗 -没有 |
[19:07] | – Liar! – Sam, | -说谎 -萨姆 |
[19:08] | I don’t know what you’re trying to do here. | 我不知道你现在想干什么 |
[19:09] | Did you kiss at all? | 你们到底有没有接吻 |
[19:13] | Will? | 威尔 |
[19:15] | He… He kissed me. | 他… 是他亲的我 |
[19:17] | Oh, boy. Oh, my God. | 天啊 老天 |
[19:19] | – Fred. I don’t know why… – OK. I think um… | -弗雷德 我不知道为什么 -好吧 我想… |
[19:23] | – Kate. – Not now, Anthony. | -凯特 -现在不是时候 安东尼 |
[19:25] | There is some serious shit going down here | 这里正发生很严重的事 |
[19:26] | – and I’m just delighted it’s not about us. – You’re pregnant! | -我很庆幸不是关于我俩的 -你怀孕了 |
[19:28] | Oh, Jesus. What? | 老天 什么 |
[19:30] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:31] | Because I am not pregnant. | 因为我没怀孕啊 |
[19:33] | Yeah, guys… | 是这样的… |
[19:34] | Not pregnant? Really? | 没怀孕 真的吗 |
[19:36] | No! I hope not! | 真的 但愿没有 |
[19:38] | Oh, thank God! Thank God! | 谢天谢地 太好了 |
[19:41] | – Thank God! – All right! Don’t have a party about it. | -谢天谢地 -你也不用这么高兴吧 |
[19:43] | Sorry. Thank God. I just… Sam, what the hell? | 抱歉 幸好 我只是… 萨姆 搞什么 |
[19:48] | OK, anyone else got anything | 在场还有谁要 |
[19:49] | they would like to announce to the room | 宣布爆炸新闻的就赶紧说 |
[19:51] | before I start self-harming? | 我要去自残了 |
[19:54] | OK, in that case. Will, I think we… | 既然这样 威尔 我想我们… |
[19:57] | Sam’s fucking Lulu! | 萨姆跟露露上床了 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:01] | Mate, I am so sorry. She was really pushy. | 哥们 对不起 她真的死缠烂打 |
[20:04] | – Grey area mate, serious. – What the fuck? You promised! | -灰色地带 真的 -搞毛 你答应过我的 |
[20:08] | – Promised what? – You can’t stop two sexy people… | -答应什么 -你不能阻止两个性感尤物… |
[20:10] | Yeah, no, I know. I know. I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 |
[20:13] | Fuck’s sake, man! | 老天 |
[20:17] | – I just… – What? | -我就是… -什么 |
[20:19] | What, you just wanted them all to yourself? | 你就是想自己全部独占吗 |
[20:25] | Red zone! | 禁区 |
[20:27] | What the fuck do you care? | 操 你干嘛那么在乎 |
[20:29] | – She’s not your girlfriend. – I told you not to do that. | -她又不是你女友 -我叫你别那么做的 |
[20:31] | Oh, I’m sorry I broke your rules! | 真抱歉啊 我没遵守你的规则 |
[20:34] | Seems like you deal in other people’s property | 看来你在生活里和在工作上一样 |
[20:36] | in life as well as work, Sam. | 都经手别人的”财产”啊 |
[20:40] | Are you punning? | 你是在玩双关吗 |
[20:42] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[20:46] | Stop fucking everyone, you prick! | 别再见人就上了 渣男 |
[20:50] | I don’t know who to hit! | 我不知道该揍谁 |
[20:53] | You can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就是管不住自己 对不对 |
[20:56] | Life is a buffet, Anthony. I taught you that! | 人生就如自助餐 安东尼 我教过你的 |
[21:00] | I think I’m done here. | 我先走了 |
[21:01] | Just admit you’re gay, mate! | 老实承认你是基佬吧 |
[21:03] | – Just admit you’re a dick! – Hospital vote. | -承认你是个混蛋 -医院投票 |
[21:06] | Will should get the fuck out for kissing me! | 威尔亲了我 应该被赶出去 |
[21:10] | – What? – Ha! You see that! | -什么 -你看到没 |
[21:14] | Everybody loves me. Everyone wants me around. | 人人都爱我 所有人都希望有我陪伴 |
[21:18] | I am fantastic. I always win. Always. | 我魅力四射 我每次都能赢 每一次 |
[21:22] | I see what I want and I go and I bloody well get it. | 我看到想要的东西 就必然能弄到手 |
[21:25] | And I want little Fred to be my wife | 我想要小弗雷德当我老婆 |
[21:28] | and if that means spending time in this skanky hospital | 如果那意味着我必须待在这间破医院 |
[21:32] | surrounded by a bunch of insane and unattractive urban gyppos, | 被一群精神不正常的丑逼”伦漂”包围 |
[21:37] | so be it, but I will be disinfecting myself | 那我也忍了 但我一离开这里 |
[21:40] | the minute I walk out of here because you all disgust me. | 就会立刻消毒全身 因为你们恶心得令我作呕 |
[21:45] | Come, little Fred. | 来 小弗雷德 |
[22:03] | I think you need to leave the skanky hospital, Will. | 我想你需要离开这间破医院 威尔 |
[22:10] | You will never meet anyone like me ever again. | 你们再也不会遇到老子这种天菜 |
[22:15] | I’m fantastic. | 我帅炸天 |
[22:26] | See, I told you he couldn’t be trusted, mate. | 瞧 我就说了他信不过吧 |
[22:34] | Yeah, you nailed it. | 是啊 你做得很好 |
[22:41] | – Mate, I need to find… – I need to find Kate. | -哥们 我得去找… -我得去找凯特 |
[23:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:12] | Oui. | 好了 |
[23:24] | Just tell me one thing. | 告诉我一件事 |
[23:26] | Anything. | 任何事都行 |
[23:28] | Who’s the man in the picture? | 画中的男人是谁 |
[23:32] | It’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |