时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Let’s go. Vamanos. | 走吧 快点 |
[01:52] | Heard two of our wholesalers in Watts got arrested. | 听说我们在瓦茨区的两个批发商被逮捕了 |
[01:55] | Sugar Thomas and Rastin Turner. | 甜糖汤玛斯和拉斯汀·特纳 |
[01:57] | Dos negritos. | 两个小黑人 |
[01:59] | You trust them not to flip? | 你相信他们不会叛变吗 |
[02:01] | If they’re dead, yeah. | 如果死了 当然就不会了 |
[02:10] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[03:07] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[03:09] | Ooh, a monster. | 哎呀 是个小怪物 |
[03:16] | – Gracias. – Happy Halloween. | -谢谢 -万圣节快乐 |
[04:20] | Take it easy on him, bro. He’s only a kid. | 别对他这么狠 哥 他还是个孩子 |
[04:36] | You can have him. | 把我儿子送给你了 |
[04:47] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[04:53] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[07:37] | Ah, go ahead. | 有本事开枪吧 |
[07:39] | You’d be doing me a fucking favor. | 那倒是帮了我的大忙了 |
[07:41] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[07:43] | My job. | 干活儿 |
[07:47] | Hey, you want me to track down these guns, | 你想让我追踪那些枪支的下落 |
[07:49] | I have to follow in Javi’s footprints. | 我就得跟着哈维的足迹一步步查 |
[07:51] | You want to go to the States? | 你想去美国吗 |
[07:53] | Guns come from the North, not the other way around. | 枪支来源于北方 而不是南方 |
[07:56] | I have to go to San Diego, | 我必须去圣地亚哥 |
[07:57] | but to do that, I need permission. | 但要去那里 我需要获得准许 |
[07:59] | You have it. | 我准许你去 |
[08:01] | I meant from your brother. | 我是指获得你弟弟的准许 |
[08:06] | Not a word about those guns to my brother. | 绝对不能对我弟弟提枪支的事 |
[09:17] | Hola, señorita. | 你好 夫人 |
[09:20] | Lo siento…interrupting. | 很抱歉 打扰了 |
[09:24] | Yo soy aquí para to… | 我这次登门是要… |
[09:27] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:34] | Follow me, please. | 跟我来 |
[09:36] | My husband’s in his office. | 我丈夫在他的办公室里 |
[09:39] | This way. | 这边走 |
[10:00] | Sorry to interrupt your… | 很抱歉打扰到你们的… |
[10:02] | your party. | 宴会 |
[10:04] | It’s not a party. | 不是宴会 |
[10:06] | Just dinner among family. | 只是个家庭聚餐而已 |
[10:12] | Speaking of family… | 说到家人… |
[10:15] | What is it, Ben? | 怎么了 本 |
[10:19] | My ex-wife and my daughter are in hell over what your… | 我前妻和我女儿如同身在地狱 就因为… |
[10:23] | your nephew did. | 你的侄子干的事 |
[10:25] | I should be with them. | 我应该去陪在她们身边 |
[10:29] | I thought as a family man, you’d understand. | 我觉得作为注重家庭的男人 你一定能理解 |
[10:35] | So you want to go North to give them closure? | 所以你想去北边 给她们一个了结吗 |
[10:40] | And how do you plan on doing that? | 你打算怎么做到这点 |
[10:44] | By taking Frank’s body with me. | 把弗兰克的尸体带回去 |
[10:47] | In a suitcase? | 装在行李箱里吗 |
[10:49] | In the trunk of a car? | 塞进汽车后备箱里吗 |
[10:52] | He’s already buried. Are you going to dig him up? | 他已经下葬了 你是要把他的尸体挖出来吗 |
[10:56] | If I have to. | 万不得已也只能挖了 |
[10:58] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[11:02] | I’ll make sure that he’s found by the San Diego police. | 我会确保他的尸体被圣地亚哥警方发现 |
[11:07] | Look, the longer he’s missing, | 听我说 他失踪的时间越长 |
[11:09] | more of a problem he is for everyone. | 他给所有人带来的问题就越严重 |
[11:12] | I wonder how your wife would feel about | 不知到时候联邦调查局的人 |
[11:15] | an FBI manhunt leading to your front door. | 查上你家门口 你妻子会是什么感觉 |
[11:29] | You still love her. | 你还爱她 |
[11:31] | Your ex. Don’t you? | 爱你的前妻 是吧 |
[11:35] | It’s the right thing to do. That’s all. | 我只是觉得这是正确的事 |
[11:40] | You gringos have a very unique view of family. | 你们这些美国佬的家庭观真的很独特 |
[11:44] | Watch TV in separate rooms, | 各自在自己的房间里看电视 |
[11:47] | send your parents to old-age homes to die. | 把自己的父母送去养老院等死 |
[11:53] | And apparently, divorce people you love. | 以及 跟自己爱的人离婚 |
[12:08] | You can go see your family, | 你可以去见你的家人 |
[12:10] | but the dead man stays here. | 但那个死人必须留在这里 |
[12:17] | Now if you want to see a real family, | 现在 如果你想看看真正的家庭是怎样的 |
[12:20] | I can show you one. | 我可以带你去见识一下 |
[12:40] | And he’s dead. | 然后他死了 |
[13:06] | Señor Clemens, | 克莱门斯先生 |
[13:08] | I’d like you to meet my grandma. | 请容我向你介绍我奶奶 |
[13:10] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[13:12] | Sister and Manuel. | 这是我妹妹和曼努尔 |
[13:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:16] | Que gusto. | 幸会 |
[13:17] | You’ve met my wife Paloma. | 你已经见过我妻子帕洛玛了 |
[13:20] | And I think you know my cousin. | 我觉得你认识我堂妹 |
[13:27] | Yeah, we’ve met. | 是的 我们见过了 |
[13:31] | I have to go. | 我得去了 |
[13:31] | Sure you don’t want to stay? There is more than enough food. | 确定你不想留下来吗 食物多得很 |
[13:34] | I’m fine. | 我就不用了 |
[13:57] | Ben. | 本 |
[14:00] | Ben, wait. | 本 等等 |
[14:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:02] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[14:04] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[14:06] | That’s your fucking family. | 那就是你的大家庭吗 |
[14:10] | We can’t control where we were born. | 我们无法选择自己的出身 |
[14:13] | Just because I’m related to them | 虽然我跟他们有亲缘关系 |
[14:14] | doesn’t mean I’m part of what they do. | 但那并不代表我也参与了他们做的事 |
[14:17] | I hate what they have done to my town. | 我憎恶他们对我的家乡造成的伤害 |
[14:19] | What about Javi? | 那哈维呢 |
[14:20] | For all I know, it was you who got him involved in your family. | 我只知道 是你把他牵扯进你的家庭中的 |
[14:26] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[14:51] | – Where you going? – Home. | -你要去哪儿 -回家 |
[15:06] | – Where’s your mother? – On the phone. | -你妈妈在哪儿 -在打电话 |
[15:08] | It’s good you’re here. | 你来了真好 |
[15:17] | Jill, I… | 吉尔 我… |
[15:24] | Where could he be, Ben? | 他会在哪儿呢 本 |
[15:27] | I just–I don’t understand. | 我 我真不明白 |
[15:29] | The last thing he said to me was, “I’ll see you tonight.” | 他对我说的最后一句话是 “今晚见” |
[15:32] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[15:35] | – I don’t know what to say. – Then don’t. | -我不知道该说些什么 -那就别说 |
[15:36] | Okay, I’m sick of people | 好了 我受够了大家 |
[15:38] | telling me not to worry, okay, to have faith. | 都叫我别担心 要有信心 |
[15:40] | I know everybody’s trying to help, | 我知道大家都想帮忙 |
[15:42] | but I’m sick of the fucking platitudes, huh? | 但我受够了这些老套的安慰 |
[15:45] | I mean, it’s exhausting. | 这真的让人精疲力尽 |
[15:46] | Look, you need to get some rest. | 你得好好休息一下 |
[15:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:50] | Tell me how I’m supposed to do that | 你告诉我 我要怎么休息 |
[15:51] | when every time I close my eyes, | 每次我一闭上眼睛 |
[15:53] | I see something horrible happening to Frank? | 都能看到弗兰克遭遇了可怕的事 |
[15:56] | What did the police say? | 警方是怎么说的 |
[15:59] | They… | 他们… |
[16:02] | they found a record of withdrawal… | 他们查到了一笔取款记录 |
[16:06] | of a few thousand dollars the day that Frank went missing. | 就在弗兰克失踪的那天 曾取过几千美元 |
[16:10] | And they won’t tell me if it was him | 但他们不肯告诉我是他取的 |
[16:13] | or a theft or some kind of kidnapping or– | 还是别人盗取 或是他被绑架了… |
[16:17] | They even asked me if | 他们甚至问我有没有可能… |
[16:21] | there was any reason he might not be happy at home. | 有没有可能弗兰克在家过得不开心 |
[16:24] | Frank was happy. We were happy. | 弗兰克过得很开心啊 我们都很开心 |
[16:28] | He wouldn’t just walk out like that. | 他不会像这样一声不响地离开的 |
[16:30] | No, no. | 是 不会的 |
[16:31] | He sure didn’t seem like that kind of a guy. | 他显然不像是那种人 |
[16:35] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:38] | Did they say they have a person of interest? | 他们有没有提到嫌疑人什么的 |
[16:41] | They’re talking to people at his office. | 他们找他办公室的人谈话了 |
[16:43] | You know, his last patient was some guy named Ian. | 他最后一个病人 是个叫伊恩的家伙 |
[16:48] | I’m sure the police are doing everything they can. | 我相信警方肯定在尽他们所能地查找 |
[16:56] | I expected to get that call about you, Ben. | 我曾预想过会接到你遭遇不测的电话 本 |
[17:00] | Not Frank. | 而不是弗兰克 |
[17:02] | And here you are, and here’s the one that’s gone. | 现在你好好的在这里 他却不在了 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:09] | If there’s anything I can do, I– | 如果有什么我能做的 我… |
[17:13] | Look, you don’t have to stay, all right? | 你不必留在这里的 |
[17:16] | I don’t need you to protect me, Ben, all right? | 我不需要你来保护我了 本 明白吗 |
[17:17] | It’s not your role anymore. | 那已经不是你需要扮演的角色了 |
[17:20] | It’s Jill. | 我是吉尔 |
[19:36] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[19:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:39] | What do you know about this hijacked ICE van? | 你对于那辆被劫持的移民局货车知道些什么 |
[19:42] | Two dead agents, six escaped detainees. | 死了两个探员 逃了六个被拘留者 |
[19:45] | Last I heard, five of them were apprehended. | 最新听到的消息是 有五个已经被捕了 |
[19:47] | Bad news is asshole number six. | 坏消息就出在6号混蛋身上 |
[19:50] | Now, you want to explain to me | 你能给我解释下 |
[19:51] | how the underboss of the cartel you’re investigating | 你正在调查的贩毒集团的二老板 |
[19:54] | is sitting in a CBP detention center, | 就坐在海关与边防局的拘留中心里 |
[19:56] | and you don’t know about it? | 但你却一无所知吗 |
[19:57] | How the hell did he get stateside? | 他是怎么来到美国这边的 |
[20:00] | If you value your job, Vincent, | 如果你重视你的工作 文森特 |
[20:03] | I’d be a little more concerned | 最好操心一下 |
[20:04] | with helping find out who freed him. | 如何帮忙查出是谁将他解救出来的 |
[20:18] | Ben, I didn’t expect this. | 本 真没想到你会来 |
[20:20] | I so appreciate your help. | 我太感谢你的帮助了 |
[20:22] | No problem. | 没事的 |
[20:26] | I could go through this stuff, | 我可以翻一遍这些东西 |
[20:28] | see if there’s anything worth selling. | 看看有没有什么是值得卖出去的 |
[20:30] | Yeah, we can use whatever we can get. | 好啊 随便卖多少钱都是好的 |
[20:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:33] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[20:35] | Whole box of these? | 一整箱的这东西吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah, well, you knew Javi. | 是啊 你也知道哈维那个人 |
[20:42] | Is this all from his Bronco? | 这些都是他野马车上的东西吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[20:46] | Well, I won’t be able to sell this. | 我不能把这个卖出去 |
[20:49] | It’s got a CBP SKU on it. | 上面有关与边防局的标志呢 |
[20:52] | What is it? | 这是什么东西 |
[20:53] | An air quality meter. | 空气质量测量表 |
[20:56] | Tunnel rats carry them | 走地道的人会随身带着这个 |
[20:57] | so they check the ventilation when they go underground. | 这样到了地下 就能检查通风情况 |
[21:05] | I can return it for you. | 我可以帮你还回去 |
[21:07] | I’d hate for them | 我不希望他们 |
[21:07] | to charge you for it when they realize it’s missing. | 发现丢失后 来找你赔钱 |
[21:09] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[21:20] | Here. | 给我 |
[21:21] | How’s the house going? | 那栋房子修得怎么样了 |
[21:24] | Listen, Val, | 听我说 瓦莱 |
[21:25] | I’m sorry this isn’t happening as fast as you’d like it to, But… | 很抱歉进度没你希望的那么快 但… |
[21:28] | the truth is Javi wasn’t that far along. | 事实是 哈维几乎没完成多少工作 |
[21:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:34] | The way he talked about it, it was mostly done. | 听他说的那些话 几乎都快完工了啊 |
[21:37] | Those bags of cement and railroad ties he took down, | 他搞了那么多袋水泥和铁路枕木 |
[21:39] | he took enough trips to build the Taj Mahal. | 他运过去的材料建造泰姬陵都够了 |
[21:45] | It’s a classic. Enjoy it. | 经典款 好好享受吧 |
[22:24] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[23:05] | Proud of you, cuz. | 为你骄傲 堂哥 |
[30:18] | Oh, shit. | 天呐 |
[30:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[30:43] | Come on. | 快打开啊 |
[30:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:01] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:31] | Surprise, Migra. | 惊喜哦 条子 |
[33:24] | What the fuck are you doing here, Migra? | 你他妈跑这里来干什么 条子 |
[33:28] | Your uncle gave me permission to travel North | 你叔叔准许我来北边 |
[33:30] | to visit my family. | 探望我的家人 |
[33:32] | So you just wind up at a fucking tunnel? | 所以你他妈跑到地道里来了吗 |
[33:34] | With a dead guy in the wall? | 地道的墙里还塞了个死人 |
[33:37] | I don’t know who the fuck that guy is. | 我都不知道那家伙是谁 |
[33:39] | Look, I’m looking into my ex-partner javi’s last days on Earth. | 听着 我在调查我的前搭档哈维生前最后的日子 |
[33:45] | The trail led me here. | 蛛丝马迹指引我来到了这里 |
[33:46] | Well, it seems like your boy | 似乎你的好兄弟 |
[33:47] | was just another corrupt CBP assclown. | 也是个腐败的海关与边防局官员啊 |
[33:50] | If Javi was corrupt, | 如果哈维也腐败了 |
[33:51] | there was a damn good reason for it. | 那肯定是有正当合理的原因 |
[33:53] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[33:55] | The truth. | 这是实话 |
[33:57] | Ask your father. | 去问你父亲去 |
[33:58] | He was the one Javi was supposed to deliver a load of guns to. | 哈维本来应该把一大批枪械运过去给他 |
[34:02] | – What? – He’s lying. | -什么 -他在撒谎 |
[34:06] | You’d better be right. | 你最好说的是对的 |
[34:10] | Are we done here, kids? | 闹完了吗 孩子们 |
[34:13] | Can I go get my truck? | 我可以去拿我的车了吗 |
[34:30] | If he is telling the truth, | 如果他说的是实话 |
[34:32] | who’s to say he’s gonna hand over the guns once he finds them? | 谁来确保他找到那批枪支后会乖乖交出来 |
[34:56] | Returning. | 归还 |
[34:57] | Thought you retired. | 你不是退休了吗 |
[34:59] | Not mine. I’m helping Val Lopez | 不是我的 我之前在帮瓦莱·洛佩兹 |
[35:01] | go through some of Javi’s old stuff. | 清理哈维的废旧物品 |
[35:03] | I guess he didn’t have a chance to bring it back. | 他大概是没来得及送来归还 |
[35:07] | Any idea when Javi might’ve checked it out? | 能查到哈维大概是什么时候借走的吗 |
[35:09] | He didn’t. Wasn’t checked out. | 他没借 没有出库记录 |
[35:14] | Says it’s still in inventory. | 档案显示这东西还在库存里 |
[35:18] | Clemens, you back again? | 克莱门斯 你又回来了吗 |
[35:21] | You need to get yourself a hobby. | 你得培养个兴趣爱好了 |
[35:23] | Hey, Ben. | 嘿 本 |
[35:25] | Come talk to me in my office for a minute, will you? | 跟我去办公室里聊聊 好吗 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry. I’m really busy right now. | 抱歉 我现在真的很忙 |
[35:29] | – I can’t. – Just for old time’s sake. | -我去不了 -就当看在老交情份上嘛 |
[35:32] | Rain check. | 下次吧 |
[35:34] | Ben. | 本 |
[35:38] | That’s him, Officer. | 就是他 警官 |
[35:40] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:42] | – Put your hands on the back of your head. – What? | -把手放在头后 -什么 |
[35:44] | Spread your feet. | 把双脚张开 |
[35:46] | Ben Clemens, you have the right to remain silent. | 本·克莱门斯 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:49] | Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切 将来都会成为呈堂证供 |
[35:52] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[35:53] | If you cannot afford one… | 如果你负担不起相关费用… |
[36:32] | No. | 没有 |
[36:59] | No. | 不是 |
[38:38] | Ben Clemens. | 本·克莱门斯 |
[38:39] | Holly Vincent, H.S.I. | 我是霍莉·文森特 国土安全调查局的 |
[38:42] | I understand you’ve recently retired. | 我知道你最近退休了 |
[38:46] | 32 years keeping America safe. | 32年来兢兢业业地保卫美国安全 |
[38:48] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的奉献 |
[39:11] | Hell of a shootout. | 这火力可真猛 |
[39:13] | You want to tell me about it? | 你想跟我说说这事吗 |
[39:16] | Found some of your fingerprints on the driver’s side door. | 驾驶位的门上有你的指纹 |
[39:20] | Ben, I think we both know | 本 我想我们都清楚 |
[39:22] | those weren’t a couple of day laborers that you shot. | 你枪杀的并不是什么散工 |
[39:25] | They were sicarios. | 他们是雇佣杀手 |
[39:28] | Now, normally, I’d buy you a beer | 通常 我会请你喝瓶啤酒 |
[39:30] | for gunning down scumbags like that, | 感谢你杀了这样的人渣 |
[39:32] | but one of them was my scumbag. | 但其中一个人渣是我的人 |
[39:37] | And if you had just given up your life of crime | 如果你在沙漠冒险之旅后 |
[39:40] | after your little desert adventure, | 就放弃了犯罪生涯 |
[39:42] | then we might be good here. | 那我们之间或许不会有任何问题 |
[39:44] | But in addition to killing my CI, | 但除了枪杀我的线人 |
[39:46] | you went and freed a cartel underboss from U.S. Custody. | 你还释放了一个被美国关押的贩毒集团二老板 |
[39:53] | I hate to say it, Ben, but… | 我也不想这么说 但是 本… |
[39:57] | you’re fucked. | 你完蛋了 |
[39:59] | And I’ve got the evidence to prove it. | 我有证据能证明你的罪行 |
[40:14] | Fine. Don’t want to talk to me? | 好吧 不想跟我谈是吗 |
[40:16] | Tell it to the two ICE agents outside. | 那你跟外面两个移民局的人谈吧 |
[40:23] | If you had a CI, | 如果你有线人 |
[40:24] | that means you had an ongoing case against the cartel. | 那说明你正在调查那个贩毒集团 |
[40:30] | You need a new informant. | 你需要一个新线人 |
[40:32] | I know you spoke to Garrett, | 我知道你跟加勒特谈过了 |
[40:35] | which means you know | 这说明你知道 |
[40:35] | that I helped that pregnant girl get out of Mexico. | 我曾帮助那个怀孕女孩逃离墨西哥 |
[40:39] | The father of that baby was cartel. | 那个孩子的父亲就是贩毒集团的 |
[40:43] | Dante Zamora. | 丹特·萨莫拉 |
[40:45] | He was the one who sent those two sicarios after us. | 就是他派那两个雇佣杀手来追杀我们的 |
[40:50] | His uncle Juan Diego, | 他叔叔胡安·迭戈 |
[40:52] | once he found out what I had done… | 他发现我做的事后 |
[40:55] | he threatened to kill my family. | 就威胁要杀了我的家人 |
[40:57] | Wait a minute, are you saying that | 等等 你是说你 |
[40:58] | you had a face to face with El Catrin? | 跟”上流绅士”见过面吗 |
[41:01] | Why do you think I sprung his brother | 不然你以为我为什么要把他哥哥 |
[41:02] | out of that detention center? | 从那个拘留中心救出去 |
[41:04] | Do you think I wanted to do that? | 你以为我想那么做吗 |
[41:07] | But I had nothing to do with getting those two agents killed. | 但那两个探员被杀的事与我无关 |
[41:10] | I tried to stop it. | 我甚至曾试图阻止 |
[41:15] | The man I broke out… | 被我救出来的那个人 |
[41:17] | ordered me to find… | 命令我找到… |
[41:22] | some assault rifles. | 一批突击抢 |
[41:24] | If you can track the serial number, | 如果你能追踪下序列号 |
[41:28] | maybe you can help me find the rest of them. | 或许你能帮我找到剩余的枪支 |
[41:30] | Then you’d have one hell of a case against the Zamoras. | 然后你就有强有力的证据对付萨莫拉家族的人了 |
[41:37] | I just have one condition. | 但我有一个条件 |
[41:40] | I want my family in witness protection. | 我要求将我的家人加入证人保护计划 |
[41:47] | After the job is done, not before. | 要等事情结束后 不能先给好处 |
[42:06] | Let’s hope you make it through this alive, Ben. | 但愿你能活着挺过这事 本 |
[42:09] | For both our sakes. | 为了我们两个人好 |