时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Anderson? – Here. | -安德森 -到 |
[00:07] | – Argenter? – Here. | -阿真特 -到 |
[00:09] | – Clemens? – Here. | -克莱门斯 -到 |
[00:11] | – Cox? – Yes, sir, here, sir. | -考克斯 -到 长官 我在 |
[00:15] | Calm down, hotshot. We do this every day. | 别紧张 高手 我们每天都点名 |
[00:19] | Knoblock? | 诺布洛克 |
[00:20] | Here, unfortunately. | 很不幸 我在 |
[00:23] | He’s such a knob. Right? | 真是个混蛋 |
[00:25] | All right, that does it for the UDA traffic report. | 非法入境情况报告到此结束 |
[00:27] | Now, before we hit it, | 解散前 |
[00:28] | Midnights spotted four illegals in Imperial Beach | 午夜在因皮里尔滩发现了4名非法移民 |
[00:32] | who took a swim around surf fence. | 他们游泳绕过冲浪围栏 |
[00:34] | Three are in custody. | 其中三人被拘留 |
[00:36] | I want you newbies to pay attention | 你们这些新人要注意 |
[00:37] | to the king tides we’re having right now. | 现在的大潮 |
[00:39] | This can and will affect the strategy of crossers. | 这有可能 也必定会影响越境者的策略 |
[00:43] | Ah, the ever-elusive aquatic tonks, | 是难以捉摸的水路”趟客” |
[00:46] | splashing their way to freedom. | 他们游向自由 |
[00:49] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[00:51] | If I could give you some advice– | 容我给你们些建议 |
[00:53] | stay alert, stay alive, stay the fuck off YouTube. | 保持警惕 保住性命 别上油管 |
[01:05] | Hey, I think I’m riding with you. | 我们好像同车 |
[01:09] | Name’s Cox. Garrett Cox. | 我叫考克斯 加勒特·考克斯 |
[01:11] | Listen. You’re gonna ride with me, | 听着 你和我同车 |
[01:13] | you’re gonna forget everything you learned in basic. | 你要忘记基础训练所学的一切 |
[01:16] | Especially about profiling. | 特别是罪犯侧写方面 |
[01:18] | Is this ’cause I didn’t laugh at your joke? | 这是因为我没捧场你刚才的笑话吗 |
[01:25] | Our jurisdiction covers 100 miles inland | 我们的管辖范围覆盖全美 |
[01:28] | of any border or coastline in America. | 所有国界和海岸线以内100英里 |
[01:30] | Now in that zone, 4th Amendment protections do not apply. | 现在在那个区域内 第四修正案的保护不适用 |
[01:34] | Which means I can and will stop and search anybody | 这意味着我可以 我也会拦下并搜身 |
[01:39] | that I suspect is breaking immigration laws, | 任何我怀疑违反了移民法律的人 |
[01:42] | despite how you might feel about it. | 不管你会怎么想 |
[01:48] | How much longer you planning to stare at shrubs? | 你还打算盯着那些灌木看多久 |
[01:51] | Not shrubs. | 不是看灌木 |
[01:52] | Signs of passage. | 是看经过的痕迹 |
[02:00] | Fuck you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[02:02] | I-I just gotta return the text. | 我得回短信 |
[02:04] | You’re on duty. | 你在执勤 |
[02:05] | Yeah, it’ll–it’ll take, like, one second. | 我知道 我马上就好 |
[02:07] | Well, sometimes that’s all it takes. | 有时就是走神这一下子就出事了 |
[02:10] | See over there? | 你看见那边了吗 |
[02:12] | Cartel has spotters. | 贩毒集团有专门望风的人 |
[02:14] | Their only job is to watch us. | 他们唯一的工作就是监视我们 |
[02:16] | The second you check your emails, | 你低头看邮件的那一秒 |
[02:18] | they send a tonk across. | 他们就让一个”趟客”越境 |
[02:20] | Or worse, they take a potshot with a sniper. | 或者更糟 他们叫狙击手开枪 |
[02:25] | Look, as long as you’re working with me, | 听着 只要你还跟我共事 |
[02:27] | your sole function in life is to make my job easier. | 你唯一的作用就是分担我的工作 |
[02:43] | You– | 你… |
[02:51] | Hey! Jesus! | 老天 |
[03:10] | Clemens! | 克莱门斯 |
[03:12] | He’s swimming back to Mexico! Let him go! | 他要游回墨西哥 让他走 |
[03:17] | None of these suckers can swim! | 这些混蛋都不会游泳 |
[03:24] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[03:28] | Clemens! | 克莱门斯 |
[03:36] | Dispatch, this is Victor 107, we go an officer down. | 指挥中心 这里是V107 有一名巡警受伤 |
[03:38] | I repeat, we have an officer down. | 重复 有一名巡警受伤 |
[03:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[04:06] | Coming in, coming in! | 我来了 我来了 |
[04:08] | I got him, I got him, I got him, okay. | 我抓住他了 我抓住他了 好了 |
[04:11] | Lead me in. | 你带路 |
[04:19] | Just right here. | 就放在这 |
[04:20] | Get the mask. | 拿氧气罩 |
[04:26] | 27 28 29 30 27, 28, 29, 30. | |
[04:29] | Go. | 我来 |
[04:35] | – Okay. – All right, all right, let’s go. | -好 -好了 继续做复苏 |
[04:37] | Come on. Come on. | 醒醒啊 醒醒 |
[04:42] | Come on, you fucker. | 快醒醒 混蛋 |
[04:45] | I got him. On your side, here you go. | 我扶着他 侧身 就是这样 |
[04:48] | – Okay. – I got him, I got him. | -好 -我扶着他 |
[04:53] | Come on, come on. Is that really necessary? | 好了 有这个必要吗 |
[04:55] | He almost just died. | 他刚刚差点死了 |
[04:56] | Hey, there’s two kinds of people in this world. | 世界上只有两种人 |
[05:00] | Those who choose to break the law and those that don’t. | 选择违法的人和遵纪守法的人 |
[05:03] | That’s the real line, not that fucking fence. | 那才是真正的分界线 而不是那破围栏 |
[05:06] | Now, you wanna get home at night, | 你晚上想平安回家 |
[05:08] | you damn well better remember it. | 最好牢牢记住这点 |
[05:13] | Hey. Come on. | 来啊 |
[05:16] | Up you go. | 起来 |
[05:19] | I got him. | 我扶着他 |
[07:08] | Hey, Val, what’s up? | 瓦莱 什么事 |
[07:10] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[07:11] | Okay. You? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[07:14] | How are the kids? | 孩子们好吗 |
[07:15] | Getting by. | 还行吧 |
[07:17] | I-I’m just calling to see how things are going with the house. | 我打来是想问问房子修得怎么样了 |
[07:21] | Uh, I had a few issues. | 遇到了一些问题 |
[07:23] | It’s gonna take a little longer than I thought. | 会比我预计要花的时间更长 |
[07:26] | Well, the bank’s been calling nonstop. | 银行不停打来 |
[07:30] | Look, I hate to pressure you, Ben, | 听着 我也不想给你压力 本 |
[07:31] | but I’m starting to have to sell off | 但我开始不得不卖掉 |
[07:32] | some of Javi’s old things. A gold watch, a Sea-Doo. | 哈维的一些旧物 金表 水上摩托 |
[07:36] | His old Bronco too. | 还有他的旧野马车 |
[07:38] | Me and the kids are having a garage sale this weekend. | 我和孩子们这周末会在车库甩卖旧物 |
[07:41] | But it’s not gonna be nearly enough. | 但那远远不够 |
[07:43] | Hey, Val, I’m so sorry. I gotta go. | 瓦莱 抱歉 我得挂了 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna keep working on it. | 我会继续干活的 |
[08:11] | Hello, Ben. | 你好 本 |
[08:14] | It is good to see you, my friend. | 很高兴见到你 朋友 |
[08:18] | Can’t say the same. | 我可不觉得 |
[08:20] | Let’s walk. | 我们走走 |
[08:47] | If you’re gonna kill me, | 如果你要杀我 |
[08:48] | can we do it without all the hiking? | 能不能别先徒步一段 |
[08:51] | I’m no killer, Ben. | 我不是杀手 本 |
[08:52] | But your men just cut the fucking heads off two federal agents, | 但你的手下刚把两名联邦探员的头割下来了 |
[08:56] | so don’t act like you’re some sort of saint. | 所以别假扮圣人 |
[08:59] | This was not my first career choice. | 这一行并非我的首选职业 |
[09:04] | I went to college in the States. | 我在美国上的大学 |
[09:10] | School wasn’t my strong suit. | 念书不是我的强项 |
[09:13] | I’m a family man. Like you. | 我是个重视家庭的人 跟你一样 |
[09:16] | So when my father got ill, | 所以我父亲生病时 |
[09:18] | I had no choice but to return home. | 我别无选择 只能回家 |
[09:21] | His last decision was to put me in charge of the business. | 他最后一个决定是让我掌管这门生意 |
[09:24] | The family. | 当一家之主 |
[09:26] | You can imagine my older brother, the firstborn son… | 你能想象我哥哥 家族长子 |
[09:33] | He didn’t take it well. | 他无法接受 |
[09:37] | Come on. We’re not far away. | 走吧 我们快到了 |
[10:04] | Hey, why are we here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[10:09] | Since you brought my brother back home, | 你把我哥带回家后 |
[10:11] | he has taken an interest in you. | 他对你产生了兴趣 |
[10:14] | And that is not a good thing. | 那不是好事 |
[10:21] | I know you judge Dante for | 我知道你瞧不起丹特 |
[10:23] | what he did to that girl you took north. | 因为他对你带去北方那个女孩的所为 |
[10:26] | Beating the shit out of her? Yeah. | 你是指狠揍她吗 当然 |
[10:29] | Not to mention killing my ex-wife’s husband. | 更不用说他杀了我前妻的丈夫 |
[10:33] | Dante is a product of his upbringing. | 丹特现在这样都是他的成长环境造成的 |
[10:35] | He has his whole life ahead of him. | 他的人生还有很长的路要走 |
[10:38] | I believe he can become something different. | 我相信他能有所改变 |
[10:41] | – A better man. – Yeah. | -变得更好 -得了吧 |
[10:45] | But his father doesn’t have that hope. | 但他父亲对他不抱持这种希望 |
[10:55] | For many years, Puerto Libre used to be known for its lobsters. | 过去很多年来 自由港都因产龙虾而出名 |
[10:59] | But shortly after we moved in, | 但我们搬来不久后 |
[11:00] | the fishermen’s traps started going missing. | 渔民的捕虾网开始丢失 |
[11:03] | Mazo puts them to a different use. | 玛佐把网用来做别的事 |
[11:08] | He stuffs them with his enemies, | 他把他的敌人装进去 |
[11:10] | throws them overboard, alive. | 活着从船上丢进海里 |
[11:15] | Lets the lobsters do their work. | 让龙虾吃掉他们 |
[11:20] | They can digest everything… | 龙虾什么都能消化 |
[11:25] | But the teeth. | 除了牙齿 |
[11:31] | Cross him and he will find a way to dispose of you. | 你要是激怒他 他就会想办法解决你 |
[11:37] | If he’s such a fucking monster, | 如果他那么冷血无情 |
[11:40] | why didn’t you let him rot in that detention center up north? | 你为什么不任由他腐烂在北部的拘留所 |
[11:46] | If they found out who he was, | 如果他的身份被发现了 |
[11:49] | it could put the whole family in jeopardy. | 可能会危及整个家族 |
[11:51] | And I can’t allow that to happen. | 我绝不允许这种事发生 |
[11:54] | Family takes care of family, Ben. | 家人就该互相照应 本 |
[12:10] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我相信这是你的 |
[12:15] | I want you to have it back. | 我想还给你 |
[12:20] | In case you find yourself in need of protection. | 以防你需要保护自己 |
[12:55] | Not with that. | 我不用这个 |
[13:03] | You made your choice. | 你自己做了选择 |
[14:22] | Hola, amigo. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[14:25] | How the hell did you get here? | 你怎么来这里的 |
[14:37] | Fucking Civic. | 那台本田思域 |
[14:42] | I brought some cervezas. | 我带了些啤酒 |
[14:47] | You gonna let me in? | 到底让不让我进去 |
[14:53] | No. | 不让 |
[14:55] | Are you serious? | 你认真的 |
[14:58] | Man, I took a long drive down. | 我可是开了很久的车 |
[15:00] | Well, I got a shit ton of work to do. | 我有很多活儿要干 |
[15:04] | Should’ve called before you came. | 你来之前应该先打电话的 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I didn’t realize I needed to book an appointment. | 我没想到见你还得预约 |
[15:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[15:14] | I had the day off. | 我今天休息 |
[15:15] | I figured we could catch up a bit. | 想着过来跟你聊聊近况 |
[15:17] | You almost sound like you don’t want me here. | 你的口气几乎像是你不希望我来 |
[15:20] | How did you find the place? | 你怎么找到这地方的 |
[15:23] | The girl. You know, the one you brought | 那女孩说的 就是你半夜 |
[15:25] | across the border in the middle of the night? | 带她越过边境的那个 |
[15:28] | Maria Elena. | 玛丽亚·艾琳娜 |
[15:36] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的改造 |
[15:40] | Yeah. Has that old Clemens touch. | 有过去那个克莱门斯的风范 |
[15:44] | If this is what you’ve been spending all your time on, | 如果你所有时间都用来干这个了 |
[15:45] | why isn’t it further along? | 为什么进度才这么一点点 |
[15:50] | This from the guy who’s never used a power tool in his life. | 原主人一辈子都没用过电动工具 |
[15:53] | So now you’re an authority on construction? | 现在你成建筑专家了吗 |
[15:57] | Uh… I didn’t think so. | 我想也不是 |
[15:58] | It’s not that easy, genius. | 并没那么简单 天才 |
[16:00] | Especially when you have to do it all by yourself. | 特别是只有自己一个人干的时候 |
[16:04] | All right, well, I’m here now. | 既然我都来了 |
[16:06] | Might as well give you a hand. | 就顺便帮帮你 |
[16:21] | You made a good habit of taking off on me lately. | 你最近养成了不告而别的好习惯 |
[16:24] | Hey, where did you go the other night, | 那晚你去哪里了 |
[16:25] | when you–you left me at your house? | 你把我丢在你家那次 |
[16:29] | Ran out of toilet paper. | 厕纸用光了 |
[16:31] | Oh, right, yeah. | 是吗 好吧 |
[16:32] | How about Katie’s party, then? | 那凯特的派对那次吗 |
[16:34] | Needed paper towels. | 得去买纸巾 |
[16:36] | Making a lot of messes, aren’t you? | 你总是弄得很脏乱是吧 |
[16:40] | What’s your fucking problem? | 你到底有什么意见 |
[16:42] | Nothing. Relax. | 没什么 放轻松 |
[16:44] | Just giving my work buddy some shit. | 就是逗逗我的工作搭档 |
[16:47] | Wouldn’t want you feeling left out | 我不想你觉得被排挤在外 |
[16:48] | just ’cause you’re not on the job anymore. | 就因为你退休了 |
[16:54] | How’s it going? | 局里怎么样 |
[16:55] | Actually, you did miss some crazy shit | 我现在想起来 |
[16:58] | around the station now I think of it. | 你还真错过了局里一些疯狂事 |
[17:00] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[17:02] | There was an ICE truck that got jacked. | 有一辆移民局卡车被毁了 |
[17:05] | Jacked? | 毁了 |
[17:09] | Someone strung a bridge cable across the highway. | 有人在公路横拉起一条桥梁缆索 |
[17:11] | Killed two agents making a run up to Adelanto. | 杀了两个正赶去阿德兰托的探员 |
[17:14] | Freed the migrants in the back. | 放走了车里的非法移民 |
[17:17] | Wow. That’s fucked up. | 太操蛋了 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:21] | Cut their heads clean off, it was– | 他们被割掉了脑袋 实在… |
[17:23] | those were some sick bastards. | 那些混蛋太变态了 |
[17:26] | I hope they catch them. | 希望凶手被抓住 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:29] | Get this. | 知道吗 |
[17:31] | One of the guy’s brothers, | 其中一个探员的兄弟 |
[17:32] | he died in Afghanistan a year back. | 一年前在阿富汗牺牲了 |
[17:35] | He was raising his dead brother’s kid, | 他帮他兄弟抚养遗孤 |
[17:37] | and his wife’s pregnant. | 他妻子也怀孕了 |
[17:38] | Oh, that fucking sucks. | 太让人难受了 |
[17:40] | And the other guy, he’s got an autistic kid. | 另一名探员有个患自闭症的孩子 |
[17:44] | Hoyt went to high school with him, actually, | 霍伊特正好跟他是高中同学 |
[17:45] | said he’s the nicest guy in the world. | 说他是世界上最好的人 |
[17:50] | We’re putting together, like, a fund for them. | 我们正为他们募集一笔钱 |
[17:53] | Hey, count me in. | 算上我 |
[18:00] | I saw the pictures, man. | 我看到照片了 |
[18:02] | It’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最可怕的画面 |
[18:03] | It’s like one of those videos | 就像驾校给你看的 |
[18:04] | they show you at driving school. | 那种车祸视频 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[18:06] | “Faces of Death” type of stuff. | “死亡的面孔”那一类视频 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I get it. | 我知道 |
[18:08] | – I almost fucking puked– – Hey, man! | -我差点吐了… -够了 |
[18:10] | Show a little fucking respect! Jesus! | 能不能尊重下逝者 老天 |
[18:15] | It’s fellow law enforcement guys, man. | 他们和我们一样是执法人员 |
[18:19] | You want someone talking about someone you love like that? Huh? | 你希望别人这样谈论你爱的人吗 |
[18:38] | So is this it, then? | 以后就这样了吗 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:40] | Are you planning to spend the rest of your retirement | 你打算把退休后的时间 |
[18:43] | down here working at a glacial pace | 全用来在这里龟速修建 |
[18:48] | on your old partner’s house | 你老搭档的房子 |
[18:49] | and avoiding the rest of us like the plague? | 把我们其他人当瘟疫避之不及吗 |
[18:52] | I haven’t even been down here two weeks, | 我来这里还不到两周 |
[18:53] | so cut me some fucking slack, all right? | 能不能饶了我 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I know you well enough | 我太了解你了 |
[18:56] | to see something else is going on. | 我知道发生了别的事 |
[18:57] | Oh, something else? | 别的事 |
[18:59] | Ben. Ben, hey, hey. | 本 本 |
[19:03] | The Ben I rolled with in Victor 107 would’ve cuffed that girl out in the desert, | 和我一起驾驶V107的本在沙漠就会把那女孩铐起来 |
[19:06] | pregnant or not, and turned her in. | 不管她有没有怀孕 然后送去警局 |
[19:08] | Now she’s living in your place instead. | 然而她现在却住在你家 |
[19:11] | That’s quite a change. | 这简直是天壤之别 |
[19:13] | Well, maybe I haven’t seen an expectant teen mother | 也许我以前没见过被迫和施暴毒贩 |
[19:17] | be forced to be with an abusive cartel prick. | 在一起的怀孕少女 |
[19:21] | You ever think of that? | 你有没有想过 |
[19:25] | – So you felt sorry for her? – What the f– | -所以你是出于同情吗 -搞什么 |
[19:28] | Is this some sort of a– a therapy session? | 这是干什么 给我做心理咨询吗 |
[19:32] | That Salvadoran girl didn’t have a choice. | 那个萨尔瓦多女孩别无选择 |
[19:34] | If I didn’t help her, she’d be fucking dead. | 如果我不帮她 她早就死了 |
[19:36] | Which means, if you think about it, | 如果你仔细想想 这意味着 |
[19:38] | I didn’t have any choice either. | 我其实也别无选择 |
[19:40] | Right? | 对吗 |
[19:47] | You know who did end up dead | 真正在沙漠里死掉的 |
[19:50] | was a couple of guys out in the desert. | 是两个男人 |
[19:55] | W-what’s weird is they found them | 奇怪的是 尸体被发现的地方 |
[19:57] | right where I picked your ass up. | 恰好是我接你那里 |
[20:03] | You hear anything about that? | 你听说过这事吗 |
[20:18] | It’s hot outside. | 外面很热 |
[20:20] | Fuck this. | 我不干了 |
[20:36] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:42] | So you’re telling me you don’t know anything | 你意思是有两个墨西哥人死掉这事 |
[20:45] | about two dead Mexicans? | 你毫不知情吗 |
[20:49] | Desert’s a harsh place. | 沙漠是个严酷的地方 |
[20:50] | Tonks die out there all the time. | 经常有”趟客”死在那里 |
[20:52] | You ought to know that. | 你应该很清楚 |
[20:54] | Heat stroke, dehydration, sure. | 中暑 脱水 当然 |
[20:56] | But these guys were killed violently. | 但这两个人是被粗暴杀死的 |
[21:00] | Could’ve been a rip crew. | 可能是流窜的武装帮派干的 |
[21:01] | A rip crew? | 流窜的武装帮派 |
[21:02] | Yeah, they kill people all the time. | 是的 他们经常杀人 |
[21:07] | How are you hearing this shit anyway? | 你从哪听说这事的 |
[21:09] | At work. | 上班时听说的 |
[21:10] | Sounded familiar, so I checked the map, | 听着耳熟 所以我查了地图 |
[21:13] | and it was a couple hundred yards | 距离你发给我的定位处 |
[21:14] | right from where you dropped your pin. | 只有几百码 |
[21:19] | You accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我吗 |
[21:21] | No, but… | 不是 但… |
[21:24] | Think about it from my perspective. | 你站在我的角度想想 |
[21:27] | You rescue a pregnant girl | 你救了一个怀孕少女 |
[21:30] | who’s some cartel asshole’s punching bag. | 她是某个贩毒集团成员的出气筒 |
[21:33] | You take her to the States so she and the baby | 你把她带到美国 让她和孩子 |
[21:35] | can have a fresh start. | 能重新开始 |
[21:36] | Hell, I probably would’ve done the same thing myself. | 我很可能也会这么做 |
[21:40] | But when I picked you up, | 但我接你的时候 |
[21:41] | you were wearing clothes that smelled like a corpse. | 你身上穿的衣服臭气熏天 |
[21:44] | Could’ve gone home, took a shower, had a nice meal. | 你本可以回家 洗个澡 好好吃顿饭 |
[21:47] | And yet, you turned around and went right back to Mexico. | 然而你立刻转身 返回墨西哥 |
[21:51] | On foot. | 而且是步行 |
[21:53] | That doesn’t sound totally fucking crazy to you? | 你觉得这听起来不疯狂吗 |
[21:59] | Hey, sounds like you got all the answers. | 你似乎心中都有答案了 |
[22:03] | What do you want me to say? | 你还想要我说什么 |
[22:06] | I’m asking you… | 我是在问你 |
[22:09] | are you– are you in trouble? | 你是不是惹上麻烦了 |
[22:15] | Look, I got a job to do. | 听着 我还要干活儿 |
[22:17] | Javi’s widow is depending on me; I gotta finish that house. | 哈维的遗孀就指望我了 我得修好那房子 |
[22:20] | Right, ’cause a burnt down shack in a cartel town | 是啊 因为一栋在贩毒集团地盘的烧毁小屋 |
[22:23] | seems like a real solid real estate investment. | 似乎是很可靠的房产投资 |
[22:26] | It was important to my friend, and now he’s dead. | 这房子以前对我朋友很重要 现在他死了 |
[22:29] | And I’m the only one who can do it. | 只有我能做到 |
[22:31] | Don’t talk about Javi. | 别议论哈维 |
[22:32] | Hey, I don’t give a shit about Javi. | 我才不在乎哈维 |
[22:34] | I give a shit about you, man. What– | 我在乎的是你 |
[22:38] | Why don’t you just go home? | 你干嘛不回家 |
[22:41] | Yeah, well, I could ask you the same question. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[22:45] | Well, you’ve been asking a shitload of questions | 你来这里后 已经问了 |
[22:47] | ever since you got here. | 很多问题 |
[22:48] | What are you, some kind of interrogator? | 怎么 你是来审问我的吗 |
[22:55] | All right, you wanna work? Let’s work. | 好吧 你想干活 我们就干活 |
[23:13] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[23:15] | Yeah, all good. I’m done. | 很顺利 我弄完了 |
[23:17] | It’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[23:20] | You wanna help me with this? | 你能帮我抬那个吗 |
[23:31] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[23:37] | – That about right? – Yeah–yeah, perfect. | -位置对吗 -对 刚刚好 |
[23:40] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -扶好了吗 -嗯 |
[23:43] | – Good? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[23:47] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你来 -好 |
[24:01] | I gotta ask. Who sent you down here? | 我得问你 谁派你来这的 |
[24:08] | I don’t know if it’s Mexico or retirement, | 我不知道是因为墨西哥还是退休 |
[24:10] | but you’re starting to sound paranoid. | 但你的口气有点多疑 |
[24:12] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[24:13] | I was on the job ten years before | 你爸把你从蛋里射出来时 |
[24:15] | you came out of your daddy’s ballsack. | 我就已经在这行干了十年了 |
[24:17] | I know when people are trying not to sound like | 谁想掩饰满口谎言 |
[24:19] | they’re full of shit. | 我一眼就能看破 |
[24:22] | You wanna talk about who’s full of shit? | 你想聊聊谁满口谎言吗 |
[24:23] | You came down here acting all buddy-buddy, | 你来这里 假装跟我称兄道弟 |
[24:25] | but all you’ve done is pump me for information. | 其实你都是在打探消息 |
[24:27] | And yet, I haven’t gotten one straight answer out of you. | 然而你一个问题都没有坦诚回答过 |
[24:30] | Why don’t you just make it easier on both of us? | 你让我们都轻松些吧 |
[24:33] | Tell me who you’ve been talking to. | 告诉我你跟谁联系过 |
[24:37] | No one. | 没谁 |
[24:39] | Tell me, man, who? | 告诉我 是谁 |
[26:19] | I’m your friend, Ben. | 我是你的朋友 本 |
[26:22] | And I don’t like the way you’ve been acting. | 我不喜欢你最近的行为方式 |
[26:23] | How the fuck have I been acting? | 我的行为方式怎么了 |
[26:26] | Well, for one thing, | 首先 |
[26:27] | you haven’t been thinking about your family. | 你没考虑你的家人 |
[26:29] | Frank’s missing; Kate and Jill are freaking out. | 弗兰克失踪了 凯特和吉尔吓坏了 |
[26:31] | Why aren’t you there in San Diego with them? | 你为什么不去圣地亚哥陪她们 |
[26:35] | Frank might not have meant much to you, | 弗兰克也许对你不重要 |
[26:36] | but he does to them, and that should mean something. | 但他对她们很重要 那总该有一定意义 |
[26:41] | I mean, the guy’s gone. | 他可是失踪了 |
[26:43] | Kate’s worried sick, up half the night, I… | 凯特担心得要命 半宿睡不着觉 |
[26:46] | I’m fucking… | 我他妈… |
[26:48] | How do you know how Katie’s been sleeping? | 你怎么知道凯特睡不着 |
[26:57] | Ben, it’s not– it’s not like that. | 本 不是那样的 |
[26:59] | Oh, what’s it like? | 那是什么样 |
[27:01] | – It’s–it’s not what I meant. – Oh, what did you mean? | -我不是这个意思 -那你是什么意思 |
[27:05] | Yeah, tell me how it is. | 说啊 告诉我怎么回事 |
[27:07] | I-I asked you to look out for my daughter. | 我叫你关照我女儿 |
[27:09] | Oh, you–you’re being an asshole. | 你这样很混蛋 |
[27:10] | Are you fucking my daughter? | 你上了我女儿吗 |
[27:20] | The fuck? | 怎么 |
[27:21] | – You have to go. – Hey, who is that? | -你得走了 -那是谁 |
[27:23] | You can’t be here. | 你不能出现在这 |
[27:28] | – I’m not going anywhere. – That fuck. | -我哪都不会去的 -那混蛋 |
[27:32] | Look, then you’re no one, all right? | 听着 那你就是路人 知道吗 |
[27:34] | You’re not border patrol, you’re no one, you understand? | 你不是边境巡警 只是普通人 明白吗 |
[27:36] | Not a fucking word! | 一个字都别说 |
[27:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[27:57] | I was told you spoke to my brother earlier. | 我听说你早些时候和我弟弟交谈过 |
[28:03] | I came to thank you, Ben. | 我是来感谢你的 本 |
[28:08] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁 |
[28:17] | To la migra. | 敬边境巡警 |
[28:20] | And la migra’s amigo. | 边境巡警就是我的朋友 |
[28:22] | My friend can’t drink, he’s–he’s leaving now. | 我朋友不能喝酒 他马上就要走了 |
[28:26] | That true? | 是吗 |
[28:29] | It’s a long drive home. | 回去要开很长一段路 |
[28:32] | I’m in no hurry. | 我不急着走 |
[28:36] | Salud. Salucita. | 干杯 干杯 |
[28:47] | My name is Damaso. | 我叫达马索 |
[28:49] | Damaso. | 达马索 |
[28:51] | I’m Garrett. | 我叫加勒特 |
[28:55] | Garrett. | 加勒特 |
[28:59] | Yeah, time to go. | 你该走了 |
[29:03] | Come on, pal. Let’s go. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[29:06] | Why are you here, Garrett? | 你来这里做什么 加勒特 |
[29:12] | Just to help with the house. | 帮忙修建房子 |
[29:15] | Oh, you had some bad luck again, huh? | 你又走背运了 是吗 |
[29:18] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 我能应付 |
[29:21] | Why don’t you and I, we go have a look, yeah? | 不如我们去看看吧 |
[29:24] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[29:25] | Yeah, help yourself. | 给 你自便吧 |
[29:41] | What the fuck did he just say? | 他刚刚说了什么 |
[29:43] | Who the hell is this guy and what’s he thanking you for? | 这家伙是谁 他谢你什么 |
[29:45] | Less you know, the better off. | 你知道得越少 对你越好 |
[29:46] | Just take a fucking hint. | 懂点暗示吧 |
[29:48] | – You gotta get out of here. – Don’t like waiting. | -你得尽快离开这里 -我不喜欢等待 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:52] | Go. | 快走 |
[30:00] | It’s strong. | 很结实啊 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:02] | You know what they say about building a house on sand. | 你也知道人们常说在沙子上建房子会怎么样 |
[30:05] | Listen, he’s just here to help. | 听我说 他只是来帮忙的 |
[30:07] | Nothing more. Let him go. | 仅此而已 让他走吧 |
[30:09] | Or come back later. Whatever you want. | 或是以后再来 随你想怎么样都行 |
[30:11] | Nah, I think he should stay. | 不 我觉得他应该留下来 |
[30:18] | Let’s have some fun, hmm? | 我们痛快玩玩 好吗 |
[30:31] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[30:32] | – Let me take a swig. – No. | -我先来喝一口 -不 |
[30:40] | What’s the matter, puñal? Don’t you like it? | 怎么了 小娘炮 你不喜欢吗 |
[30:43] | I’m not your puñal. | 我不是什么小娘炮 |
[30:44] | Then drink. | 那就喝吧 |
[31:06] | Drink, drink. | 喝啊 喝啊 |
[31:11] | Better. | 好多了 |
[31:21] | Where’s all your food? | 你的食物都放在哪儿了 |
[31:23] | I wasn’t expecting guests. | 我没料到会有客人来 |
[31:27] | But we can go into town, pick something up. | 但我们可以去城里买一些回来 |
[31:30] | No, no, no, no, no. I don’t think so. | 不不不 还是别了 |
[31:33] | I was just getting to know my little puñal, hmm? | 我才刚开始了解这位小娘炮呢 |
[31:38] | So the fridge is empty. So what? | 冰箱是空的 那又怎样 |
[31:41] | We have a whole world of fish outside. | 外面海里的鱼要多少有多少 |
[31:50] | Not so fast, puñal. | 别这么快就走 小娘炮 |
[31:52] | All right, that’s-that’s enough of that. | 好了 够了 |
[32:07] | You seen enough? | 你在这见识够了吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah, I got my gun in the car. | 是的 我的枪在车里 |
[32:10] | No, no, no guns. | 不 不能用枪 |
[32:12] | Why do you think I had you look after Katie? | 你以为我为什么叫你照顾凯特 |
[32:32] | Drink, puñal! | 喝啊 小娘炮 |
[32:37] | What the fuck’s this guy’s problem? | 这家伙是有什么毛病 |
[32:40] | Just do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[32:55] | Any bites yet? | 有鱼上钩了吗 |
[32:56] | No. Not one. | 没 一条都没有 |
[32:59] | This is why I hate fishing. | 这就是我讨厌钓鱼的原因 |
[33:02] | Even as a child, I could not understand how any man | 即便是小时候 我也无法理解 怎么会有人 |
[33:05] | could spend all day standing on the pinche shore– | 愿意花一整天站在海岸边… |
[33:08] | Then what the fuck are we doing here? | 那我们在这里搞个屁 |
[33:10] | Waiting. For what? | 等待 等什么 |
[33:13] | One fish at a time. | 一次只能钓一条鱼 |
[33:19] | Keep drinking, puñal. I’ll be right back. | 继续喝 小娘炮 我去去就回 |
[33:22] | And when I do, that bottle better be on your lips, eh? | 等我回来时 你最好对着酒瓶在喝酒 |
[33:39] | What happens if we don’t catch a fish? | 如果一条鱼都钓不到怎么办 |
[33:41] | How do you know this asshole? | 你是怎么认识这个混蛋的 |
[33:42] | I just met him. I told you before. | 我就是认识了 我之前就跟你说过了 |
[33:45] | The less you know, the better off you’ll be. | 你知道得越少 对你越好 |
[33:46] | This guy’s gonna fucking kill me. | 这家伙会杀了我的 |
[33:47] | Next chance you get, you get the fuck out of here. | 接下来你一有机会 一定要离开这里 |
[33:49] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[33:51] | – This is fucked up, Ben. – No kidding. | -这他妈算完蛋了 本 -可不是嘛 |
[33:56] | Why go after one fish when you can catch them all at once? | 既然可以一次性抓到一堆鱼 何必一条一条钓 |
[34:43] | Puñal. | 小娘炮 |
[34:46] | You’re drinking, not eating. | 你得喝酒 不能吃东西 |
[35:06] | So, how do you two know each other? | 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[35:17] | He’s my daughter’s boyfriend. | 他是我女儿的男朋友 |
[35:21] | Boss. | 老大啊 |
[35:23] | Here’s to old friends. | 敬老朋友 |
[35:32] | And to new ones. | 以及新朋友 |
[35:45] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[35:59] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:19] | Adios, Mezcal. | 再见 梅斯卡尔酒 |
[36:25] | What else do you have to drink? | 你还有什么可以喝的酒 |
[36:27] | I think I’m dry. | 恐怕我的酒都喝完了 |
[36:42] | Then what’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[36:44] | Oh, shit, I forgot I had that. | 妈的 我都忘记我还有那瓶酒了 |
[36:47] | Blended Scotch whiskey. | 混合苏格兰威士忌 |
[36:51] | Is this the shit that real men drink in the States? | 美国的真汉子们就喝这种东西吗 |
[36:59] | What do you Americans know about real men, hmm? | 你们美国人懂什么叫真汉子啊 |
[37:04] | The streets of Tijuana are running with gringo puke | 提华纳的大街上到处都是你们美国佬的呕吐物 |
[37:07] | because none of you can hold your liquor. | 因为你们喝了这里的酒都撑不住 |
[37:09] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[37:11] | The streets of TJ are running with puke because it’s Tijuana. | 提华纳的大街上到处都是呕吐物是因为那里是提华纳 |
[37:15] | We don’t have shitholes like that in America. | 我们美国没有这种粪坑一样的城市 |
[37:19] | – Shitholes? – Yeah. | -粪坑吗 -是啊 |
[37:22] | Fuck America! | 操他妈的美国 |
[37:28] | You can’t pass a gram of cocaine on a table without snorting it. | 你们见到可卡因就忍不住去吸 |
[37:33] | But I guess you need that to take your mind off | 但我猜你们需要吸毒才能不去想 |
[37:36] | of all these school shootings, huh? | 各地发生的校园枪击案 是吧 |
[37:37] | Enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[37:43] | I’m not gonna listen to this bullshit anymore. | 我不想再听这种屁话了 |
[37:46] | This–I’m–I’m… | 这个 我 我… |
[37:51] | Is there any fish left? | 还有鱼剩下吗 |
[38:04] | Hey, puñal. | 嘿 小娘炮 |
[38:06] | I didn’t say you could eat. | 我没说你可以吃东西 |
[38:08] | Fuck you. | 滚你妈的 |
[38:10] | If I’m gonna die, I’m not gonna die hungry. | 就算要死 我也不想做个饿死鬼 |
[38:17] | Well, fuck me– | 滚我妈的是吗 |
[38:21] | I remember the first time I got shit-faced on Chivas. | 我还记得我第一次喝芝华士喝得烂醉的情形 |
[38:25] | I just had my heart broken. | 那时我刚刚经历了心碎 |
[38:28] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[38:30] | Not by a woman, though. Over a car. | 不是被女人伤得心碎 是出了车祸 |
[38:38] | 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. | 1971年产的普利茅斯梭鱼车 |
[38:42] | Tor Red. Fuck, I loved that car. | 大红色的 操 我好爱那辆车 |
[38:47] | Ah, senior year. | 念高中毕业班那年 |
[38:51] | Driving home late from a game. | 看完比赛开车回来时很晚了 |
[38:56] | Hit a rough patch of gravel, | 开上了一条满是碎石子的烂路 |
[38:59] | wrapped around a tree. | 撞上了一棵树 |
[39:04] | I was so upset I stole one of my dad’s bottle of Chivas. | 我当时忐忑不安 因为我偷了我爸一瓶芝华士酒 |
[39:08] | I made a little line on the side of it | 我在瓶身上标记了一条线 |
[39:10] | so I could replace anything I drank with some water. | 这样我喝掉多少 就可以再加水灌回那条线 |
[39:13] | I ended up drinking the whole fucking thing. | 结果一整瓶酒都被我喝完了 |
[39:18] | Yeah, had to face the music twice about that one. | 最后 我不得不遭受双倍的责罚 |
[39:22] | Once for the car, once for the bottle. | 一是因为车祸 一是因为偷酒喝 |
[39:28] | I didn’t have a car. | 我当年可没有车 |
[39:33] | For me, it was a horse. | 我只有一匹马 |
[39:37] | Valentina. | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[39:39] | The best horse on-on my grandfather’s ranch. | 那是我爷爷的农场里最出色的一匹马 |
[39:44] | Strong, faster than anything I had ever seen. | 强壮 速度超过我见过的任何东西 |
[39:52] | But for some reason… | 但因为某些原因 |
[39:56] | She liked Juan Diego more than me. | 它更喜欢胡安·迭戈 而不是我 |
[40:00] | I groomed her, I fed her every day. | 我照顾它 每天都给它喂食 |
[40:05] | But when Juan Diego came to the stables… | 但是当胡安·迭戈来到马厩时 |
[40:09] | The bitch would gallop right over to him. | 那个贱东西会立刻奔向他 |
[40:15] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[40:18] | Everyone’s telling stories. It’s story time. | 大家都在讲故事 现在是故事时间 |
[40:22] | Well, I got one. | 我也有一个故事 |
[40:23] | It’s about a good man I knew once. | 跟我曾经认识的一个好人有关 |
[40:27] | Bit of an asshole, but brave as shit. | 略微有点混蛋 但是极其勇敢 |
[40:31] | I’ll never forget the first day I met him. | 我永远无法忘记我最初认识他的那天 |
[40:33] | We saw some kid nearly drown off Imperial Beach. | 我们看到有个孩子在因皮里尔滩快要淹死了 |
[40:37] | This guy just jumps right in anyway. | 那家伙直接跳进了海里 |
[40:40] | He never flinched, never hesitated. | 他丝毫没有退宿 毫不犹豫 |
[40:41] | Just do us all a favor and shut up. | 你行行好 闭嘴吧 |
[40:44] | Just the right thing to do. Just pow! | 因为那是正确的事 他直接跳下去了 |
[40:49] | But now that same motherfucker won’t even | 但现在那个混蛋明明自己要淹死了 |
[40:51] | kick his legs when he’s drowning himself. | 却连腿都懒得踢一下 |
[40:57] | Well, I guess some people just don’t wanna be saved. | 大概有些人就是不希望被拯救吧 |
[41:07] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[41:08] | I’m getting more to drink. | 我要再弄点酒来喝 |
[41:10] | I don’t know about you pussies, but I’m thirsty. | 不知道你们这些孬种是什么感觉 反正我很渴 |
[41:29] | Now we can talk as men. | 现在我们可以像真正的男人一样闲聊了 |
[41:41] | My son Dante tells me that | 我儿子丹特跟我说 |
[41:43] | you and my brother are becoming very friendly. | 你和我弟弟的交情变得很好了 |
[41:47] | I wouldn’t exactly put it like that. | 我觉得这么说不是很对 |
[41:49] | He’s a charming motherfucker. | 那混蛋的确是个有魅力的人 |
[41:52] | Tells you what you want to hear. | 他会跟你说你想听的话 |
[41:56] | He tried with Dante. Still is. | 他曾对丹特这么做过 现在也是 |
[42:04] | Juan Diego talks about tradition. | 胡安·迭戈经常谈起传统 |
[42:09] | But in this business, | 但在这一行 |
[42:12] | if you don’t move on from the old ways, you die. | 如果你不抛弃陈规旧俗 你会死的 |
[42:17] | The Zetas know this. | 洛斯哲塔斯集团明白这点 |
[42:19] | Sinaloa too. | 锡那罗亚贩毒集团也明白 |
[42:21] | If we do not expand, they will crush us. | 如果我们不扩张 他们会碾碎我们 |
[42:27] | But you, mi amigo. | 但是你 我的朋友 |
[42:33] | You will help us prevent that. | 你会帮助我们阻止这种事 |
[42:41] | I think you might have had a little too much to drink. | 我觉得你可能喝得有点太多了 |
[43:17] | This is the future. | 这就是未来 |
[43:26] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[43:30] | Your migra friend, he didn’t finish his job. | 你那个条子朋友 没能完成他的工作 |
[43:37] | Javi. | 哈维 |
[43:39] | I paid him a lot of money to bring me a lot of guns. | 我付给他一大笔钱 让他给我弄到一大批枪支 |
[43:48] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 那是不可能的 |
[43:52] | But the delivery never came through. | 但他一直没能把货送来 |
[43:56] | That’s okay. I don’t need him now. | 其实也没事 我现在不需要他了 |
[44:01] | I have you. | 我有你了 |
[44:04] | Find the guns and bring them to me. | 找到那批枪 然后送来给我 |
[44:09] | Why don’t you just go to fucking Walmart | 你他妈怎么不去沃尔玛超市 |
[44:11] | and buy some new ones? | 买些新枪呢 |
[44:13] | Those are my weapons. | 那些是我的武器 |
[44:16] | I paid for them, and I want them. | 我花了钱买的 就要弄到手 |
[44:20] | And not a word to my brother, eh? | 绝对不能跟我弟弟说这事 明白吗 |
[44:23] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[44:25] | Thought this was a family business. | 我以为你们这是家族生意呢 |
[44:30] | The reason Valentina galloped to Juan Diego and not me? | 瓦伦蒂娜奔向胡安·迭戈而不是我的原因是什么 |
[44:38] | He fed her sugar. Every morning. | 就是他每天早上都喂它吃糖 |
[44:49] | My brother, he is very manipulative. | 我弟弟 很会操控人心 |
[44:53] | He is not to be trusted. | 不能信任他 |
[45:06] | That’s funny. | 真好笑啊 |
[45:12] | He said the same thing about you. | 他也是这么说你的 |
[46:24] | Well, it’s alive. | 车没问题 |
[46:29] | Go on, you take it. | 你开走吧 |
[46:31] | You’re gonna need it a hell of a lot more than me. | 你比我更需要它 |
[46:35] | You got a long drive ahead of you. | 你要开很远的路呢 |
[46:38] | I was gonna tell you last night, | 我昨晚本来打算告诉你的 |
[46:39] | but I never got a chance. | 但一直没有机会 |
[46:44] | Go on, spit it out. | 那现在说吧 |
[46:47] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[46:49] | I was right? | 我什么说对了 |
[46:51] | I didn’t come down here just to shoot the shit. | 我大老远跑来这里不是来闲聊的 |
[46:55] | I was approached by Homeland Security. | 国土安全部的人找过我 |
[47:00] | You’re the subject of an active investigation, | 你是一项正在进行的调查的目标对象 |
[47:03] | and I think we both know why. | 我想我们都清楚原因 |
[47:06] | You… | 你… |
[47:09] | I didn’t go to them. They came to me. | 不是我主动找他们的 是他们来找我的 |
[47:13] | You think I give a shit about that? | 你觉得我在乎这点吗 |
[47:15] | You fucking spoke to HSI, | 你他妈竟然跟国土安全调查局的人谈过了 |
[47:17] | and I’m only just now finding out about it? | 而我现在才知道吗 |
[47:19] | – What did you say to them? – I didn’t tell them anything. | -你对他们说什么了 -我什么都没告诉他们 |
[47:22] | I need to know exactly what you said to them. | 我需要清楚地知道你对他们说过的每一句话 |
[47:25] | I didn’t say anything, ’cause I don’t know anything, | 我什么都没说 因为我什么都不知道 |
[47:28] | ’cause you won’t tell me anything. | 因为你什么都不告诉我 |
[47:30] | You need help, Ben. | 你需要帮助 本 |
[47:37] | And if you’re not gonna take it from me, then… | 如果你不接受我的帮助 那么… |
[47:42] | Get it from someone else. | 去别处寻找帮助吧 |
[47:44] | At least you would if were still the man I thought you were. | 如果你还是我印象中的那个人 那你会寻求帮助的 |
[47:50] | Garrett. | 加勒特 |
[47:59] | 国土安全调查局 霍莉·文森特 |